Speaker 1: Dund Hello, bb Dan says it wear a wolf? Why hello, I wear a wolf? Cooling because I've mentioned all right here we are. I was supposed to be on for a my very first I was going to try to do one of those stupid things from the spaces on Twitter where I have a diminishing following. But then I said, uh no, because there was a storm coming in and all that good stuff. And then that storm turned into flickering lights. So I turned off the computer completely and we didn't get degraded. Oh so, sad, Kick is degraded. You know what that means. It means I can't handle sixty frames per second. That's what it means. All right, recovering. It's recovering right now, it's going through some things. Jesus Christ. What a punk? Yes, and it says it's degraded again. Kick just can't handle life and good because I didn't want to be on Kick anyway. I'm just going to go like this, Are you sure you want to update your streaming platforms? Yes, we're just gonna give it of that one so it doesn't bother on me. So if you and I guess, maybe I should remind you of this too, if you are on a crappy internet connection, or if you are on a phone that's older or something like that, you might experience hiccups or breaks pausings if it can't handle sixty francs per second. The playback will be fine if you want to check back later once everything's done. That's the potential that you could do. They put myself on O your side? What though, Oh yeah, is that what I did?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: There we go and think all right? So as you can tell by the semi humorous thing here Raja Jackson and how he wears a gold like what do you call a junkyard dog chain, chain link chain cent centraally a necklace. Those are chain links, but I don't know if it's real, Probably not real gold. That would be pretty a little expensive if it was, but who knows. Certain people spend shit tons of money on stupid things. So there's the one that's on his neck, which I don't think looks the same as the one that's on his neck in this picture here is the one on this picture here looks like it's a little bit more fashionable type of chain as opposed to this one that he rewards the ring to the octagon. Whatever Hell was doing there a semi professional fighter. But then there's a do you know that the Kunta Kinte the guy who played him in Roots? That was LaVar or whatever Hell's name is, Lamar, the guy who was from Reading Rainbow Jordy, I didn't know that. I never watched the movie, but uh yeah, since not my idea of you know, setting evening fun. But plus I'm sure when it was on it was before my time. But anyway, I just thought the similarities here we're striking, especially considering that maybe this person should be in chains or shackles after what he did. Would you like to would you like to take that journey with me? Don't worry, we got more ovase shit going on too, so we got plenty of things to talk about here. We always have the only vase to discuss because they will never they aren't stopping what they're doing. So yeah, not that one. Not that one. It's been a while since I so everyone, r Okay, I don't care what you have to say at the moment. Just hold on a second.
Speaker 3: So Rampage Jackson's son, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I don't care. These are all gonna start on their own because I had to restart my computer because it was so it's nice. Oh yeah, here, let's start with that. Let's start with him acting like a fucking punk ass. Let's do that. Let's stuggle. That's a good place to start. Let's show. Let's show the irrational, clear headed thinking of this man. Here, this young this young boy. I know they love being called that stand or fall. I'm not going to back down from anybody. Life is uh, life is too long, you know what I mean? You can sell because I'm playing with me. Bro No, I'm in the way. Oh no, all right, that's good. Put my asks off over here. Yeah h that's pretty much what we got so far. In case you missed it, case you're just joining us, Yeah yeah, I probably should go to jail.
Speaker 4: What happens when a fighter who grew up in the M M A world steps into a wrestling ring he doesn't belong in? One night, the answer turned into something no one expected, chaos, blood and questions about whether Rampage Jackson's son just sabotage.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they blurred that out. That was pretty gay, So we won't have to deal with that. Don't worry. I got you.
Speaker 2: I can't even rap mom.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's not it either. Seriously, I might have to do this all, you know. I wasn't really sure, but this guy says is important. I just wish I wasn't. I had this all cued right.
Speaker 5: It's not really my forte. It's not really my type of content. I don't really cover independent professional wrestling. But this new story is.
Speaker 1: That's not really what the what the story is about their fuck ads. I mean, it doesn't matter if you I don't normally cover this, okay, reme mind what you normally do. This isn't about that. It's about an assault on the man, a man with PTSD who is a veteran who just so happens to be coping with his PTSD by being a professional semi professional wrestler, and uh he was playing around with a with an updight ninja who who stewed insulked for two hours before he has uh nearly beat the guy to death and probably would have kept going because he was uh not stopping. The man was not responsive, and he was not stopping.
Speaker 5: He's making the rounds.
Speaker 1: His name is Psychoste, but we'll forget his real name in a few here.
Speaker 5: National level, and it was one of the most disturbing things that I think I've ever seen seeing anything on social media.
Speaker 1: It was terrible. That's worse than two girls one cup, really downright terrible.
Speaker 5: I woke up to the news this morning. I woke up to clips all over my timeline on social media about this incident that happened that knocks pro Wrestling Academy in Los Angeles, and.
Speaker 1: Sam Tripley called Jackson. Sam Tripley called he wants his DNA and everything back, but you can do that later. Just continue.
Speaker 5: Son of ex UFC champion Quinton Jackson appears to assault a pro wrestler at a Los Angeles independent professional wrestling show. I seen this clip. I am not going to show the clip. I am not going to show anything from his life.
Speaker 1: Shreaking, I will dream.
Speaker 5: Everything is just so disturbing, bro that I honestly feel like it was premeditated and he sought to legitimately murder.
Speaker 1: This individual in the ring.
Speaker 5: Rajah Jackson, the son of Rampage Jackson, seeked out a pro wrestler that he was supposed to work in angle with, and I legitimately think he went in there to kill him.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason. Oh well, we'll talk about that reason. But that's a good insight right there. You don't need another, you know, twenty two minutes of blah blah blah to get that point across. That was pretty pretty much that right there. Now, I gotta find this bothers me and had everything sinced. I had it here there, It is all right, and I gotta get back to her. Oh, I don't want him to talk until I'm ready for him to talk. I'll give you word. I'll them have words when I him to have words. Altercation begins. Rah agrees to him run in Bob's match. Bob apologize and Rajas says he's cool and understands Raha. Rajah is told to give him his receipt. Referring to Bob, Raja admits he doesn't know what he's going to do to Bob. Raja plans on beating him up and then with his daddy issues. Bob's event starts. Raja gets ready to jump and ring. Raja jumps and ring Rajah final thoughts and confrontation, and I go, there's little toddlers right there at the As the camp pans to that, the cam pans to at about and I give it timestamp. Likely the children of these wrestlers. That's expensive seating area in rings. I looking at the place again a smaller so maybe not, but still they were right up close, right to where they could see this happening, and so they have to be subjected to a crazed ninj beating a man nearly to death after he's already knocked out. This makes me even more mad than my other observations. Imagine that's your dad at work, and when this entitled ninj as a ninja but you can insert your own word there. Who's a total coward because one is playfighting and the other has a premeditated plan to really hurt him, that's a coward. It's the same as beating down a guy in cuffs. He wasn't expecting a real brawl. And whoever thought this was a good idea to unleash this animal in the ring needs to also be sued into poverty by that guy, meaning the wrestler. Ninj fatigue doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm going to have to do a video on this on my show. This is so despicable. I said, no sense of respect. I guess they got rid of the rest of mine. I had lots in here, lots of good ones actually podcast producers. Whatever says, no sense of respect, all entitlement, not enough sense toe evehn respectfully look up at the ring when he's put in VIP section because of the little stupid thing that happened in the beginning, and he's crying about it, and they go, we'll put you in the VIPA. So he's already getting in for free's already getting comped, and then they put him in VIP and he doesn't even look up the whole time. He's looking at his phone and doing a stupid stream. I said, he has no appreciation, no integrity, no respect, typical you know what rampage As a father, you sucked. Apparently he failed this kid completely. Maybe you sucked too and didn't know the difference. And then they deleted rest of mine because they're gay, and I probably went hard on the hole. Oh wait, here's one. I said. Coward took it out on him, catching him off guard. He was all, that's good, that's good outside, and like a lying snake. He holds a grudge because people were watching him and he was embarrassed. He doesn't even watch the fights because he's sulking total degenerate. His viewers are egging him on. They are complicit. You don't egg on an unstable nine A real can. What what the hell did I say?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Oh he's blabbling about a real can, a real No, he hit me with a real can. Blah blah. It was a you never do this before, like I've done this for like doing punk scenes, for like a little skit that I was doing. When the can is open and the liquid is almost all gone, you're still gonna get a splash and it's fucking super thin metal they're crushing on your head or something like that. Doesn't do anything, doesn't feel like anything. And he even said it didn't hurt because it's a damn half empty open can, no wear pressure. And I said, I used to do the same thing and it just makes a mess and looks cool. It doesn't hurt. This was all ego ego. Let's see, say we can put my other one up in her? Still now there is and then that's that's where I go a little hard. U. Let's see what did an ignorant and obnoxious you know what, His delicate ego was shattered and instead of making the best of it for stream content. He beats the guy down. I guarantee you that comment about getting his dad involved sent him right. Somebody said something about that in the in the chat when he was sitting there, and he was like, I could handle my own shit. Once again, his fragile ego was shattered and he's like, I can handle my own and I just repeated it. Monkeys throw and handle shit too, just saying what an undignified and unstable kid. Call call him boy next time you see him. They love that. I think that's a that's all the ones that I've roasted. You can go find this video if you want. But we have time stamps. And that's good, isn't it. Aren't you excited? Sounds camp good. I don't know who he is. He destroyed his own career. Oh by the way, I'm getting really you know that. That's three eleven right there. Dude looks the same, except we'll great here instead of bleached blonde. Okay, here we are. So let's uh, let's let's hear his first stupid comments about his because this is what everybody who is an apologist for this asshole, These stupid assholes who are showing what degenerates they are by you know, making excuses for him, like the ones who who think that it was okay for that ninja to stab up a kid at a freaking track meet, or anybody who funded that stupid go fundme campaign that got them half a million dollars. Yeah, over half a million dollars and they started buying cars and ship because they're because they're didn't just right, He's probably got a bunch of sneakers, and uh, he's not gonna he's not gonna face any time for stabbing and murdering that kid's brother. Fucking pieces of ship. That's the system. That's where we live in, because of EVA, because of the Jews. That's what they do to you. Okay, So we're gonna be watching a little bit what he says, even though I really don't want to. The beginning here, he's gonna be he's gonna be crying and pissing moaning about it, and we're supposed to all feel bad about him because somehow that equates to I can do what I want and to see this K here, That K stands for thugs and retard, devoid of all content, of all substance, kick Kick is used to be like for gamers. Now it's been infiltrated by a bunch of urban bullshit and I r ls in real life nonsense like this kick his dog shit anyway. As you can tell, they can't even handle sixty frames per second without shooting the bed. What are you doing, dude talk? He's not really a good streamer either. He just happens to be famous, so people watch him. This is what's pathetic. If this was any other person, nobody would give a fuck about what he's talking about or what he's doing. But he's rampage. He doesn't really take You don't have to be a real celebrity. You can be a celebrities kid who hasn't done anything to establish themselves and still get people following you because that's how pathetic people are. But you have to have that in and you see.
Speaker 6: You dreamed the last time is having a pro wrestling show, and I told him I'll i'll you, I will come and support, and then I wanted to bring you guys with me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, get an m R.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go definitely get checked out. On Monday though, I was throwing up and ship. My head still feels like funny. I might as gonna cap.
Speaker 1: So apparently he was sparring the other day, hating nice scars on his head. There. Apparently his sparring the other day and he got a concussion from a from a kick. Because he's a he's good at blocking and he's got good he's got a good defense game. Right anyway, So he comes to here and okay, you get the point so far, and shure, this.
Speaker 7: Is a w W show.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be funny. She's gonna be fun and funny.
Speaker 3: Jackson just kicked one dollar you.
Speaker 8: Pops is in New York with run dm see streams on when you scream with him.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: So his so, his dad's hanging out with run DMC and he's over here at this wrestling thing and they just said, you're He basically just told him that his streams aren't as fun without his dad, and he didn't. He didn't even I'm sure I'm sure part of him took it the way it was ment And the other party is like, I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I should have told him to let me come, but honestly I needed to take a break, bro from everybody here.
Speaker 9: Here you go.
Speaker 10: It's curious, George, I'm so pissed that people train harder with you just because you were rampage his son.
Speaker 1: So the other saying they trained too hard with him because he's rampage his son. So that's why he got his booboo. Everybody makes fucking these these stupid narratives in their head to fucking cope. It's pathetic. The culture around everything, culture of America fucking sucks. It's all about, Hey, let's spend a fucking fairy tale in our head instead of just deal with the facts. The guy's not good and he got hurt or it just happens, because that's what happens when you fight. It's either of those two things. It's not Oh they do it too hard on the boy. How that's how you fucking make him better? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know who's my.
Speaker 11: OK.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna move up forward because this is boring the fucking piss out of me already. Let's see altercation begins. There we go, So he comes to the back. We gotta get up. We gotta make a little bit backward though, because you got to listen to this obnoxious, pricked on the way in. There's a this chick here, and he's first he tries to get in here. This is Rajah, right, and uh, he's not paying to be here. He's supposed to be on a list, and they're saying, well, you're not on the list. Nobody gave me anything for you, so you're gonna have to wait. So now he's got a live stream. He knows everybody hears that, so obviously he's probably trying to play it off that like this ship isn't bothering him or embarrassing him, especially when these chicks just walk right in.
Speaker 3: He's gonna take care of that right now for you. All right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Is that Rajah X now because he's got an X on his shirt. Roger, what gym do you train?
Speaker 2: I want to come and beat the brakes off the dude who hit you.
Speaker 3: You're good, bro, he he apologized to me. Guys, he don't even worry about that ship. You know, it's all good. I ain't even tripping. You shouldn't. I can't obviously tell you what did? He just tipped one dollar.
Speaker 12: I got peanut all over me waiting for you to come back.
Speaker 1: Home, Dad, What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, now here's the word.
Speaker 1: There's some funny dialogue here, but it just kind of shows his mantel.
Speaker 3: New Roger, why did you see the.
Speaker 7: Huge I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not bad. I didn't even hear that.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: No, he accidentally calls some guy who goes he's he's calling one guy in the ring later on Bradley Cooper. But the first time I saw this guy on the screen, I thought he was Bradley Martin. I'm like, what the hell is he doing wrestling? But it's not. It's obviously not him. Bradley Martin's much bigger.
Speaker 3: Why do you look like a stripper.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. I'm just saying, Bro, Like, why are you Why are you wearing that?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: You can't wear no long pants or something.
Speaker 7: You can't wear this.
Speaker 13: Coot war This nigga looks.
Speaker 3: It looks like a zesty cowboy.
Speaker 6: You need, bro, you need a change or you need to change off there, Bro, I didn't come all the way.
Speaker 3: From where I'm was.
Speaker 1: See, he's not very he's not very clever. He's trying to be funny on the spot because he's got this thing going on and he's not good at any of it. Yeah. I didn't come all the way from uh We're I uh was, uh you're gay looking an.
Speaker 6: Hour and twenty minutes to look at you in these tights programs. I'm just saying, broke, I'm mentioning it in so yeah, yeah, look at this ship.
Speaker 1: Look what this nigga he still can't shut up about. It's the only thing he has to say. He's still talking about the guy that would piss me off if I was the other guy. Excuse me, bro, excuse me, and looking at the attitude like hey, I can just you know, calm me, wait till there's a little pocket here. No tells the biggest guy excoose me, scoom me, but sciom me entitled all the waiter all the way. He just comes in like an asshole. Look everything he does.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you, brother man, Come on, sir, Oh no, I'll do it for fun.
Speaker 6: As president.
Speaker 7: I hate you.
Speaker 12: I hate to dude Worth.
Speaker 6: Nice to meet you, bro, now now you're my favorite wrestler.
Speaker 2: Here him, You're.
Speaker 1: See that again. He's just can't stop laying in on this other guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that you're my favorite wrestler because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about where's the.
Speaker 3: Real kill at? Where is he at?
Speaker 1: So this guy right here, se he's the camera, the guy has, you know, the guy with rajah. It's not just the phone part of it is, but it's one of those it's one of those racks right where you have, like the camera, you got the freaking DSLR you got it looks like a legitimate rig, right, you can buy that stuff and put it together. So, but he's got this going and this guy sees him coming in back Psycho Stu here and he thinks this is part of the joke, part of part of the part of the Promotion's.
Speaker 3: Worried about.
Speaker 13: What you don't know me?
Speaker 3: Hell no, yeah, I think that's that he's not a worker. B Yeah, what was that.
Speaker 14: Was that?
Speaker 7: You know? He's not what the hold on?
Speaker 6: I don't play that No, I will, I know, I know you will. I will fuck him up. I don't play that ship.
Speaker 1: Listen, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: No, I will fuck him up.
Speaker 15: I know you will.
Speaker 7: I got you.
Speaker 2: I did not play that ship at all.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish the vocabulaty was a little bit better, a little bit more in the vernacular LEXICONO do you want to call it?
Speaker 6: You me?
Speaker 1: No, I don't hear you crazy?
Speaker 7: So what do you go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, funk that dude, tell ya, I don't know, sorry about that. He always thinks that we're working over here.
Speaker 2: It's part of the store mark, just what.
Speaker 3: He just knows, so he always think is a work.
Speaker 7: Already.
Speaker 1: Other guy's a combat veteran with a PTSD who just made a mistake just now right, actually did something. But obviously, again, wars are bullshit and they're all for fucking juice. But whatever, that's not what the guy was thinking when he when he enlisted or whatever. Real trauma, real real pain, real death.
Speaker 3: Right seriously, So.
Speaker 1: He comes in here and he already disrupts everything, ruins you know. It's like from from the time he got through the door, he started ragging on this guy, and he's just just the attitude all the way around. This is what I'm saying here for me.
Speaker 3: I know it's you, but we're trying to solve something right now. You know, we don't want to know he you don't want no problem. I'm cool I'm cool now, but you know what I'm saying, you just want to make sure.
Speaker 1: So so he's saying, right now, he's cool. He also mentions that it didn't even hurt, but then he bitches about it for two hours straight about how it was a real can, a real can of fucking tin. It's paper thin. Stop being a bitch, fucking faggot.
Speaker 17: He knows.
Speaker 3: He's trying to apologize and stuff. You think it's part of the y. You know, we just don't want no problem.
Speaker 1: He sees the camera.
Speaker 3: I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, and you might to be part of the free sweat.
Speaker 18: That's ans sometimes with you know, working stuff.
Speaker 3: He is, so, I understand where you're coming from a little hot right now. So you know what about this is now?
Speaker 2: To make it something that yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So he already wants to fight him for real, and this idiot fucking decides that this is a good idea to send him in for part of the show. This motherfucker right here. When you find out what happens, he should be sued into poverty too, or the whole entire fucking place should for thinking and going along and thinking that was a good idea with an unstable little fuck like this guy who already wants to really fight him. It could be different if there are bruds and they were just gonna do it. But not when you already know there's gonna be animosity. You don't say, okay, you're cool now, I'm just gonna assume that that means you're actually cool and not that you're gonna be like a nigger.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, sure, let's just let you run rush in on him later on.
Speaker 3: Sure, thing, President, if you can, If you can do that for me, i'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that. You're yeah.
Speaker 1: Now he's shaking his hand. Look at it, he shaking his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he says, as long as I can do that, so he's you can not even tell he's planning. As long as I can do that, as long as I can get in there and play around with him and get him. Yeah, you're right, but he's not playing.
Speaker 3: I got you. Hey, set it up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Now you good, bro, Yeah, make sure you get it. I'm appreciate it.
Speaker 1: He said, I didn't realize I thought you were a worker. I see the camera. I think this is part of the show, and you know who's trying to make it interesting, Just like this guy who's doing a freaking live I r L for an audience. Should have just use that himself and been cool with that, because there's something interesting that actually happens on someone's life that he didn't have to plan himself. Should have been oh, yeah, I'll make the best out of that. But no he doesn't. He actually fucking just can't stop harping on it for two straight hours, which we're not gonna watch the rest of working out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come out on your match. I know you keep thinking we're working, We're always working.
Speaker 12: Always get it out now, you know what I'm saying, We're always working.
Speaker 7: So we'll set it up.
Speaker 16: I'll have him come out during your match so we could fucking seal the whole thing and it will make something out of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, now you.
Speaker 1: He said he just he just fade hisself because that's his voyd. He was like, I can handle my own ship. See what I mean that that touched the nerve this fragile little ego here.
Speaker 7: You don't need his his own ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my own ship.
Speaker 1: That pissed him off again. So he just just like that triggered again, just just right from oh yeah it's okay to to hearing that and now he's freaking lit again. And it wasn't even the guy that said it. It was this guy here, his fred it's very touchy, touchy little fucker.
Speaker 7: No one goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got spot right, Justice League.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna we're gonna move ahead here a little bit. We got other things to read. We're gonna get into a bunch of different portions here when we are fourteen. I apologize.
Speaker 3: Hey, so when you ran, when you run on his ship, you fucking give him his receipt. Remember what I receiated? Give him that a tack this ship you gotta.
Speaker 1: So that doesn't help either. That guy's complicit because he's telling a freaking unstable person to that type of ship to egg him on to making things okay, because there's no discernment in the brain of this moron right here to know like, okay, enough is enough, or it's still just a wrestling thing, or I did already just get apologized and I accepted the apologize did the apology. No, none of that, right back to I'm gonna get this guy, which means you're gonna ambush him because he's not expecting it, which means you're a cowardly bitch. And that's very that's very much their mo o. Good old rajah Kine over here forgot his forgot his chains today now here he is sitting down talking to his chat. What should I do it to him? Should I do to him? What should I do to him? I'm gonna I'm gonna do. It's gonna be for real. Oh you don't think I can. You don't think I can lift him up and slam him. I can lift up. So you don't think I'm gonna punch him in his face. I'm gonna point him in his face.
Speaker 6: He thought I was at a gay strip?
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a bunch of half naked dates running around, of course, looks like it. Bro, Are you.
Speaker 3: You're all going to wrestle in the w W. No, I'll do that ship for fun, though.
Speaker 2: I'll do it just again.
Speaker 7: A J A J man.
Speaker 3: Andre, I'll do that. I'll call him Andre, I'll do I'll do that ship just again. Andre and the w w I don't want to get in that ship. I'll do that ship for fun and up.
Speaker 2: The money is right ship?
Speaker 1: All right, now let's move up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, w Lloyd, Lloyd's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm beating this. Guys.
Speaker 1: See, I'm trying to see.
Speaker 3: How long I get to stay in there for. I don't I don't know how long it's going.
Speaker 1: So far, it's still kind of a game where you don't really know if he's really going to be hardcore on it, because he's actually talking about rules like how long he's going to be allowed in there. You don't, you don't get this. You know, we're not We're not to the point yet where you see just how much of a fucking straight up ambush this was?
Speaker 7: What's the name?
Speaker 19: Told me just that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see how long I get to stay in there. I don't know how long I get to stand there?
Speaker 7: Was I taking this ship.
Speaker 3: Lloyd's not my official cameraman.
Speaker 7: I wish.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that nice to have a cameraman, You fucking bastard.
Speaker 7: My dad call me a bitch.
Speaker 1: My dad can never call me a bitch. Daddy issues right up? Yeah, this is just a camera guy. Slipping the camera around and sitting it down, sitting to hold it.
Speaker 6: I know, Joel, I know, I'm setting this fucking ship down. Chat this dude, I ain't gonna hur him too bad.
Speaker 3: Though he was drunk.
Speaker 2: He was pretty drunk.
Speaker 1: So so the chat calls him a bunch of names, so he's not gonna do ship. He's a pussy that, he's a fucking phony, and all they they they're they're they're not helping his his mental instability because they keep calling them out and he then he has to go prove himself because that's all it takes for stupid people to manipulate them. I don't want to see your guys like this is his this is his live stream. Like he doesn't leave in an attempted to content. It's just, hey, look at my look at me while I do stuff at I r L. It's so stupid. All right, let's bring it up. All right, So Bob's right there, I'm sorry not Bob's uh. This guy right here is a psychosteal right there, So just keep an eye on that guy. Oh, let's do this usually there, We'll move it up a little bit because it's kind of lame because he got the tap. He said that. This guy said he'd come out to him and you sit. He sit right behind him. When time comes, he already got VP for what happened in the back. And the whole time he's staring at his phone and doing a stupid thing instead of paying attention, which I thought was disrespectful. Now this guy is telling them when when the time comes, I'm gonna I'm gonna tap you. Oh boy, I'm not gonna miss nothing. Look at him going tittering. It's nervous energy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just get right here. We got about a couple more minutes left. I mean, how often you get to see a pink suit coat? I mean, I mean, there's there's other things to absorb here. Ju kick sucks so bad. They need to They need to bring themselves out the bar. It's coming up soon. Let's bring it up. I'm hit as many times as you I'm going to hit him as many times as I can watch. He says he's talking to nobody. Is most of these people he probably doesn't know that are in his chat. But he's got to prove himself to fucking strangers. He does m m A. He spars, He probably has his little ego shatter away because he got a concussion the other day. But now he's going to go do this. It's like, it's not a fair fight. If somebody's not anticipating you going at him hard or real, then they're going to be with, you know, holding back themselves. And it's just it's just a very unfair, very you know, ninja thing to do. The only other thing he could have done to make it more ninja if his fourteen cousins came in with him and started fighting. What it's coming up soon? Right, because you're the because you're the show now, right, Because if you're a fucking ego, it should have had me in there already, right, because you're the most important thing in the room. Of course you are. You have a cameraman, all right, bet.
Speaker 3: Watch I'm not going to fake it exactly.
Speaker 6: They don't want me, they don't they don't want me in there for real because I'm not going to fake it.
Speaker 1: Watch well, if the other guy is gonna fake it, dude, don't you see how that's you being a fucking scumbag. Don't you understand that? No, you don't, because you're raised by a douchebag probably yourself.
Speaker 3: And then as soon as I do what I'm doing, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Right right, you're gonna have to. I keep on seeing what looks like a Nike like they put a swish Nike logo in here just to hide it in there. This is pretty low grade wrestling. Alright, it's coming up. He got tapped, I think very soon, but moved up a little bit. It's coming up soon, goes all, right, here we go. He just takes it. He took off his uh there it is now? Watch what is that? He can't fight? He's not a good fighter. He's not gonna go anywhere in the MMA, and he's not gonna go anywhere anyway after this ship. Look at him, he's fighting these guys, literally fighting them. He wanted to keep fighting the guy. He wanted to keep hitting the guy who wasn't moving. Look at his face, it's fucking covered in blood. Dude, lost teeth, all kinds of ship. Look what kind of a scumbag. Look at this guy. This guy's skinny and he's fucking putting him to the freaking gropes. I think they did this on purpose with the squealing, because they didn't want whatever he's about to say or after this to be heard to protect him from whatever they can, uh you know, nail him to a fucking cross with because of uh you know, legal legality. So you hear that squealing, horrible noise in the background. I think they did something to the audio on purpose. In this portion, he had the balls to try to fucking fight this big ass dude right here too, to wrestle him to get back to the other guy who is beating on the noise is hard to deal with. Everybody just sits there. Pathetic human human beings are pathetic. This is what's gonna happen when when you get jumped or somebody's raping you or whatever the hell, there's gonna be a bunch of people staring going, oh my god, look at that. That's awful, not listening a fucking finger to help, because everybody's a spectator. It's all for their entertainment, and they're fucking dopa me and Russia. Well, you don't see that every day. Nobody actually ever gets involved, Nobody actually ever comes to anybody's aid. Not many, not many people. With the amount of people there are, the fact that that many people don't is a pathetic thing. And that's why we're all gonna be fucking murdered by these fucking OVAs and their fucking plan. We're all gonna get murdered. Where nobody's gonna stop these data centers from going online. Once they're energize, we're fucked. We're gonna be Gaza. And if you don't think I'm telling the truth here, this is what's happening. It's going right from there to hear. Once those data centers are active and they have their freaking death grid and they're they're social credit score and their climate tax and their carbon tax and or this dat and might the other thing. We're fucking toast and Black Rocket is going to be involved in it heavily, as well as the of course, the AAVA banking cold, which isn't just an extension, that's the extension is Black Rock. So if you don't think any of that's going to be a problem for you in the future, they are already telling you that they're going to starve you to death and kill you if they don't like what you say or do so thought crimes will put you in in the fucking dirt and your family, So maybe somebody should do something about that before they get their freaking security for layers deep up like they do over at the Switch, the Switch Data centers. Maybe somebody should fucking take these fucking things out Project Mayhem full force. Yeah, right now, he's got dude's blood all over his shirt. That's not how you fuck, that's not how you fight, that's not how you you become part of the show. You could, you can't. The body slamon was enough to freaking knock the guy out, and then he started beating the ship out of him. This whistling has driving me nuts. Hold on, I don't want to hear that ship. When you start talking again, we'll get to it. And he starts it's started. Next thon, he starts talking about how cool he is. I don't know what that fucking noise is. It's driving me outs.
Speaker 2: So here it is.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 2: To the motherfucker's playing with me?
Speaker 20: Bro?
Speaker 1: Who who?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Voices in your fucking head? All the times that somebody fucked with you and you didn't do anything about it. You took all on that out on that one guy. You can't. You can't do that. You know, if you were picked on somewhere else. You can't blame it on the fucking another guy because you never fucking responded in the in previous times that that's retarded, real shit one of them, bit and fucking oh you poor thing, you were bitten because you were trying to kill their friend. Fuck you?
Speaker 7: Oh mean ship?
Speaker 2: I think I'm always playing and ship call me bits and shit?
Speaker 1: Who was doing that? Who was doing that? He's got a problem and it's all coming out, and it has absolutely nothing to do with with Stu over there, who he just almost murdered. Has got nothing to do with him. It's got to do with him with his with his own fucking personal problems that he needs to deal with without beating somebody else to death over in order to get over it. Because that's not that's not gonna help him anyway. Not no fucking bitch, bro who said you were a bitch, I'm gonna call you a bitch now, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 7: At the end of the day, I'm stand up for my fucking self because.
Speaker 1: Who stood up? Who stood up for what you? He apologized and you accepted his apology. You're in control of the situation, and then you show that you're not by being a fucking bitch. And because you you acted like a bitch. You just acted like a bitch, and now you're telling people you're not a bitch. It's kind of funny that you don't notice it. What you just did was a bitchy move.
Speaker 7: Everybody playing with me?
Speaker 1: Bro, who the fuck are you even talking to?
Speaker 17: Come on, man, you're living man, we're walking away. Bro, Let's not tell this shit.
Speaker 21: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Come on, Roger, let's go. Let's go, Roger, Let's go, Roger. Let's go, Rogie.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you, let's go.
Speaker 2: You listen to me.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, Roger, you need to listen.
Speaker 12: To me right now. Roger, you are gonna do to me? Brot me can't.
Speaker 15: With me?
Speaker 1: Isn't that great? And yeah, that's that's that's what. Uh, that's what Rampage had come out as dick hole. Good for him. I'm sure he's proud. That's prostate cancer. They don't know what the fuck that what it's even about. But all right, let's go to the articles. Now, Rampage Jackson clears misinformation. Now here's the apologics, apologetics right, all the bullshit, all the people. Oh, let's change reality.
Speaker 4: So this is the guy.
Speaker 1: This is the guy right here, It says the post Rampage Jackson clears misinformation about son Raja punching Psycho Stew in head on livestream appears first on Clutch Points. Okay, I feel better now, former m M A star quitting Rampage Jackson. See he gets the headlines even though it's his son that's in trouble, which is probably just more fuel for Raja's fucking mental problems. Is setting the record straight about his son? Really? In a disturbing video circulating the incident, she shouldn't be circulating around the internet. The MMA Legend's son is seen throwing punches after wrestler Stuart Smith aka Psycho Stu, is unconscious in the ring. Raja was dragged off of Psycho Stew by two wrestlers. Before exiting the ring, there was like four people piled on him. Rampage is speaking out with an update on Psycho Stew's condition and what he thought of his son's actions. Why is he talking about Psycho Stew's condition? Why of all people, he should be the last person to be fucking commenting for some other guy and their family and their situation. I want to clear up the misinformation about my son. I've been confirmed. It's I've been confirmed. What the that doesn't make any sense already that the wrestlers Stu Smith aka Psycho Stew is awakened stable he's in critical condition. Douchebag Rampage wrote on the kick livestream that happened on Saturday, Raja was unexpectedly hit in the side of the head with by him moments before. And it wasn't moments it was fucking two hours earlier Smith's match. Raja told was told that he could get his payback in the ring. I thought it was part of the show. That's absolute and total bullshit. If you don't, if you don't understand the difference, you're a fucking retard. It was bad judgment and a work that went wrong. Raja is an MMA fighter, not a pro wrestler, and had no business involved in the event like this, right. That was everybody's fucking fault for thinking that was a good idea. I don't condone my son's actions at all. The MMA icons shared that there could have been other factors that contributed to Raja's behavior, but still there is no excuse. He suffered a concussion from sparring only days ago, and had no business doing anything remotely close to physical contact. As a father, I'm deeply concerned with his health and well being, with his health and the well being of mister Smith. That being said, I'm very upset that any of this happened, But my main concern now is that mister Smith will make a speedy recovery. I apologize on his behalf and to kick for the situation. What do you mean you apologize on his befet? What did he do that was wrong? You don't really understand how to use English. Fucking stupid fucks. You know if your IQ's over, you know you you have you have a body temperature of ninety eight point six, right, if you're, if you're, If your i Q falls beneath that, you probably shouldn't open your mouth. While Rampage showed some empathy towards Psycho stew and his son, a lot of fans were not having it and continue to express their outrage in Raja's actions over not in These people can't fucking write? Why are these people writing for a living? They can't fucking write all right? Moving on, heartbreaking details emerge about Psycho Stu the wrestler who has knocked unconscious, punched in the face twenty two times and rushed to your hospital after grizzly attack by Raja Kunta Kinte Jackson. Over here. Stuart Smith's battle with post traumatic stress disorder has come to light following the brutal attack by Roger Johnson at the Knockex Pro Wrestling event on Saturday night. Smith goes by Psycho. Stu in the Ring is a US Army veteran who has been open about his PTSD and the fact that he has been using wrestling as an outlet to manage his struggles with mental health. The Army veteran began wrestling in twenty seventeen, just six months after returning from active duty, and said and has said that the ring serves as a space where he could stem his trauma into performance, refocus, and reconnect with civilian life. You can listen to him talk about it in the video below, which surfaced on Twitter after the incident. The progress of Raja Jackson attack was a former Army veteran suffering from PTSD A Jadella here. Let's let's see what he has to say. Anybody well hold on a second before you go any furtherier, What the fuck am I doing? Let me see TND. Let's yes, see Rave Wars on the Horizon, Rage, Race Wars on the Horizon. Don't you just love when everything goes exactly as planets?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep. Okay, So let's go back to what I was reading. Let's see what you have to say.
Speaker 7: Pro.
Speaker 18: In two thousand and nine, I had just got out of the military, probably about six months earlier i got out of the military, I joined Knox Pro, you know, because I needed something to focus on. I needed something to help me adjust back into civilian life. You know, a lot of veterans, it's hard for them to readjust in the civilian life, coming from the life of the military. I'm an American soldier that suffers from PTSD. Being in front of a crowd. It doesn't give me as much anxiety and aggression as I thought it would.
Speaker 1: That's all that's all they got. So they gave us. It's not enough, not enough. Yeah, there's a psycho. Which one's the psycho? Oh yeah, the guy beating on them? You sell Ustin from Stuart Smith's matching a drink. These these people are so stupid. They don't even do you even look at things before you fucking type about them. Nope, you don't. Someone else tells you, and then you write it up retarded. It's a half empty can, probably less than less than that because it was just sitting there, was probably drink with just the swill shit on the bottom, and as a fucking ting can. For Christ's sake, you crushed those things on your forehead like they're nothing. Give me a break, man, And then he apologized. So even if he had a concussion before he said it didn't hurt him, he stated that it did not hurt and he's also stated, what what do he say? What do he say? It's all good, man, it's all good because the guy was facing him directly one on one. And ninjas don't like fair fights, and they sure as hell don't like you to be aware when you're gonna get when you're gonna get hit. They want to sneak attack you. They want to hit you from my surprise. They want the element of surprise because they're fucking pussies, they're dirty fighters. And then everybody and there and they're freaking coping and they're stupid, fucking apologetics for this fucking piece of shit. It annoys me. Let's see hold on, no, let's go over to here's a psycho ste here. So here's his instagram. I'm not I'm not into this wrestling ship at all, but I mean, the guy didn't deserve what he got. Here is his wife. I think they flipped us in one of the video. One of the videos, I saw, h yeah, there it is see first time rollover, damn. And he looked at it. You know, I'm seeing I've seen a wife, amesser. If I has children, I don't know. If I caught that that I pass it and not notice does he have children?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is this? So to check this out, mister Beast offers to help injured wrestler Psycho stew after Rajah Jackson incident. The most popular YouTuber in the world mister Beast, which is just as a sad, sad, sad commentary on America and the lack of culture that mister Beast is the most popular YouTuber Jimmy Donald or maybe it's a bad commentary on the world because YouTube isn't just America has offered to help independent wrestler psychos do. But you know, also he does exactly what he's supposed to do. Consumerism sold to you at wholesale. It's all about money, money, money, money, money, this and that, and yeah, push his agendas. He had a guy transitioned in his little group there and he was I think until he got caught like trying to molest little boys or girls, I don't remember what it was. Was part of the crew still even after he was walking around wearing dresses. So that's a great message for children. So you know, Jimmy isn't fucking clean. He wouldn't be able to be. Following the horrifying incident at knock x Pro Wrestling event on Saturday that left stu hospitalized with serious injuries, Mister Beast's officers that help psycho Stu. Taking to his ex account, Mister Beasts responded to the story, let's just read what he has to say instead of reading what they paraphrase and then show you anyway. Dang man, this hurts to see, especially because I read he was a veteran that used wrestling as an outlet to get over PTSD. Genuinely, if anyone connected to him knews of a way I can help. Please reach out if this kid is a if his kid is a fan, or I can help with hospital bills. I don't know, but I'll help the Psycho Stu incident and aftermath. The incident occurred at a we already know, knock Ex Pro Whatever the fuck that? Who thought that was a good name? Rampage blah blah blah, we get it right. The Los Angeles Police Department is now investigating the incident, which Pro Wrestling has called a selfish, irrespon, selfish, irresponsible act of violence. In a post on social media, Stu's brother stated that he is stable but in critical care. Rampage Jackson also issued a statement condemning his son's actions. Oh that's good. You gave him a good talking to. Now let's hear what Kevin Lee has to say. I like what he has to say, so listen. It's only two minutes long.
Speaker 2: Why you thought that was cool?
Speaker 22: Former UFC fight Kevin Lee shares his thoughts on the situation involving Roger Jackson, the son of MMA legend Rampage Jackson, who brutally attacked professional wrestler Stuart Smith.
Speaker 2: Hey Man Dog gotta go to prison.
Speaker 23: I usually don't like to involve myself in other men's situation, but I feel I'm qualified to speak on this.
Speaker 2: And Dog messed up.
Speaker 23: And if it's rampage, I love rampage, but rampage turn your son in. He gotta go lay down for a little bit, like if it was my son. That's why I would tell him. I mean, you a grown man, bro, you you can't condone that type of behavior.
Speaker 2: Bro, you gotta go lay down for a little bit. We'll get you a good lawyer. You ain't gonna be in there forever, but you gotta go lay down. I get it.
Speaker 23: He hits you in the head with a bottle beforehand, I get it. He shouldn't have did that, Godona, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: A bottle, it was a fucking little tin can that either.
Speaker 23: But to wait hours until the man was working, which we all understand. He playing a character and he was in character and he's working, and then you sneak him because that's what you did. I mean, you snuck him. He wasn't expecting that, and you, bro, they say, dude, flatline and was unconscious for six minutes afterwards.
Speaker 2: Dog gotta go lay down. You got to go to prison. Bro, There's no there's no part of that that you thought was cool.
Speaker 23: Like, I can't even wrap my mind around why you thought that was cool and why you ain't got no self control over your emotions. I get it, you and your feelings. He probably was watching them work like and just getting madder and madder.
Speaker 2: But Bro, we can't. You can't have that in no civilized society.
Speaker 23: Like we don't understand what pro wrestling is, don't we We've met understanding since we was like nineteen years old.
Speaker 2: That ain't the time or the place, especially not when all the cameras Like, Bro, you.
Speaker 23: All give a fuck? Uh you just doing whatever you want to do. You you gotta go lay down. Bro, I'm sorry. I love rampage and I hate that you're in a situation.
Speaker 1: He says, keep saying I love Rampage. He doesn't once say I love the raha Rajah, what other fucking stupid name is?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 1: I have respect for your dad is what he keeps saying with your son.
Speaker 23: But you gotta talk to him. He gotta be a real man. He gotta stand up on that, and you can go laid off a little bit.
Speaker 22: Rajah Jackson was scripted to deliver fake punches to the wrestler, but instead he threw twenty two real punches at an unconscious Stuart Smith before being separated. Friends of the pro wrestler have stated that he is now away but in very bad shape.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: They said he lost several several several several teeth. What's this open leak? And you tab for that one? I'm not sure we got but now we've seen that one. Kevin Lee. No, if this is the one, I already pulled up now, No, I know this guy. Hold on before we get to American thor here there was another dude. See what I mean? Tell me this isn't rude's all day long. It's roots where its h It's DMX right, this is only a minute long.
Speaker 24: A former UFC champion Quentin Rampage Jackson sparked outrage after brutally attacking wrestler Stuart Psycho Stu Smith during a live kickstream. After slamming Smith to the mat and seemingly knocking him out, the twenty five year old mounted him and delivered over twenty unanswered punches before other wrestlers pulled him away. Smith was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries. Fightful reported the attack was supposed to be part of a planned spot, but Jackson's punches appeared real. Rampage later confirmed Smith is awake and stable, but condemned his son's actions, calling it bad judgment and a work gone wrong. He revealed Rajah had been concussed days earlier and should not have been in the ring. I don't condone my son's actions at all, Rampage said, while apologizing to Smith and the streaming platform. Wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer described the attack as the worst thing I've ever seen in a ring. Smith, a former U. S. Army veteran who has battled PTSD, has long used wrestling as a personal outlet.
Speaker 1: Old on, I don't know, I just did there. I'm undo it.
Speaker 2: What happens.
Speaker 1: Don't put that thing over the top of it. You fucking dick it in my way.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 1: So this is that one that we already read. Clear misinformation, my ass, all right, So save money for bail. Rampage Jackson's old video surfaces at the Rajah Raja's assault on Psycho Stew. Raja Jackson vioinally attacked. We already know that Da Blah Raja Jackson might be in a little bit of in a lot of trouble, with Los Angeles Police Department confirming to TMZ that they were looking into the attack on wrestler Stuart Smith aka Psychoste, which took place at the knox Ex Pro Wrestling event in Los Angeles. Clips of the incident from Saturdays match showed Raja Raja, son of former Okay but it keeps re establishing the same thing, then pummel his face with elbows with blows sorry, before being pulled away. The clip ends with Raja being contained and stew can be seen motionless in the ring, unconscious from the onslaught amid much outrage. Do you know what this reminds me of? It reminds me of that jazz festival where they were just fucking sucker punching old people. Is this is is what it is. Knocking that one woman out and you see the blood pouring out of her mouth. You're dude, the two three at least that they just bunch of diggers fucking hitting people for fun, and they're like, oh, you know, jazz isn't even yours, buddy. It was a bunch of Jews that taught you how to play instruments and then try to sell jazz as a black thing. Anyway. Amid much outrage over Raja's actions, Rampage shared an update that stew was stable and awake. However, it might not spell the end of problems for Raja. Well, of course not, but better not because if it does, then it's just more of the same old shit. If there's no justice in this world, pay Jackson set aside Bill money for Rajer watch a video. So here, let's watch this, because I think this might be and.
Speaker 7: His oldest son. Whole life, I knew them too, wasn't going to college. And my two Japanese I mean Japanese kids, I knew that it was going to college.
Speaker 1: So my two Japanese kids, yeah, they're good at math, they're going to college. My black ones, they ain't going to college.
Speaker 7: I saved that college tuition for the two Japanese kids.
Speaker 1: And Bill, do you remember their names? Probably not for Roger and his brother. So and you bought you and and you saved He said, hold.
Speaker 7: On, let's bring that back, the money for Roger and his brother.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, what say it again.
Speaker 7: To Japanese kids and bail money for Roger and his brother.
Speaker 1: So so he put away. He put aside baill money for Raja and his brother and uh college tuition for his two Japanese kids. This is a great This is dad of the year right here.
Speaker 7: Don't fuck with him if you go to jail. I'm just going to bail him out.
Speaker 1: What a fucking scumbag. And this was a few weeks ago, apparently hindust in Times Hindus. I suppose there's not it's not brown background, right because of the poop, not because of their brown He racist? What's wrong with you? Rampage has heard saying that he knew his Japanese kids would go to Cowech and Raja and his brother unlikely to go to college. Hence he set aside college fees for the funds for his Japanese children and bail money for Raja. If he goes to jail, I have I'll know. He didn't say I have to bail him out. He says, I'll just bail him out. He can't. He can't even free. You can't even freaking quit it. Right after the incident's already of her Padri. I wanted to clear the mid Oh who cares. We already know that. All right, done, done with that, fuck you, stable but critical condition after Rosa Jackson visish, I want to make sure that we get to the part where one of these articles talks about the damage done to stew, which I think is what's important here. Professional wrestler Stuart Smith also, you know what, let's do it. Let's do a refresh on this too. Maybe there it is. There's the go fund me, So there is a GoFundMe finn against the shit.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: There's also a hold on, Hold on a second, hold on, I got all my teeth still, but you know what I do have also hold on, hold on, wait for a second. Wait, wait, wait for it. Am I in the right corners that time? Wow? So there's this thing here. You can do that and then you can go like this, and then you can put your rant in there right or you can subscribe right right right or better yeah, even better, I think it's even better. Maybe it's not better, could be better. You could click that and go to my site, and then you can get on the Doctor Glidden's membership and get yourself something, get access, get healthy supplement or what they call it, substitute as and get rid of your deadly medical doctor and use this man when you have issues and questions and complaints, and you utilize his ninety essentials so that you don't have very many complaints and you live a long and happy, healthy life. For twenty nine bucks a month with my coupon code, I think that's a great idea. It's actually even cheaper. I think it's like twenty bucks a month if you do it for the annual. So click that boom. There you are. Code is ballbusters, da dada. As you're well for the ninety essentials that go along with the other thing, you can mix and match and make it a little bit cheaper, like I've been telling you guys. Instead of getting the tangy tangerine that's eighty two dollars on that site, this is thirty five. Seems like it's going down every time. I thought it was thirty eight last time. And you get five percent discount off with Bravo Bravo five. You have to use BB five in order to get that though, and this Alaskan cod liver oil would be the same as the EFA plus, so between those two you're probably saving about sixty dollars. No, yeah, probably about that, and that will save you enough money to pick up your core copper here to add on to your ninety essentials. And up here you have a full acumic acid and there's also a diamaga by it, the whole food imscy complex I like, you know, it's not a necessity, but having whole food vitamin C is way different than having a sorbic acid made with corn starch and hydrochloric acid. GMO, fucking weird ass.
Speaker 25: You know.
Speaker 1: Cornstarch and then hydrochloric acid not exactly the best thing for your body. It's not really something you should be taken in hiet quantities like line is palling to force your body into submission, just like they do with drugs. It's strinth the right way to do it. It's not the right method or approach. Besides, if you have bad like as in pharmaceutical synthetic vitamin C, which is what a sorbic acid is, when it's made that way cornstars and hydrochloric acid, it strips your body of the copper that you need for your energy and for a great many other things, like so that your abdomen doesn't split open. And that the mild and sheathing around your nerves doesn't weaken and fucking you start and you know all that stuff. So yeah, copper's important. And if you're doing to say, okay, so what do I do for the whole ninety, well then you go back here full ninety essentials because the two things that I will never ever do without here, I'll just go this and go to store. See this thing boom you scroll down to I Feel health boom. You can just go straight to it. But shop our supplements. Yeah, sure, but call that number for it, all right, But I'll show you where the supplements are that I never ever do without. So I mean, if I get the full of acumic, I like having the plant to write minerals in addition to that and the beyond us c UFX liquid. I go through two bottles a moth personally because I like the way it tastes, and you're not gonna stop me. That's why sometimes three bottles, because I have three people now so that use it. I use it daily. They don't always, but these two things here if you call, If you call, chances are it's going to be a little bit better than the pricing that's on the website, and that's probably something that you'd want to call for that very reason, right, And you see how this tinky tangerine is eighty two ninety five. Go back to here again, whole food multi vitamin s. It's the same purpose thirty five ninety six. Plus you get a five percent discount with Bravo Bravo five meaning b B five. Okay, and how do you remember that? You don't have to it's right here, it's on this thing, on the actual image, and it's right there. Okay, all right, good? And then there's house Losses, books and creatine. And I just took my creatine twice in a row. I'm back on it. I'm doing I had my shoulder all messed up for a long time and I stopped taking it. But I I was one hundred and forty eight last week. I'm one hundred and thirty eight last night after the elliptical one hundred and thirty eight points something. But you know a lot of this, and I drink I drink this whole thing of water to replenish what I was sweating out. But I'm sure I you know, it doesn't go that fast. I know most of it's just like the water and food flux. So I gotta get going. I gotta I gotta get myself back down to where I want to be. And it's not about weight numbers. It's about appearance. How the hell do I look right? And then get back into weightlifting now that my shoulder is kind of letting me do it. It's not really happy about my push ups or bench pressing still that's where I got hurt in the first place. But I can do like I can do shoulder exercises now. It was it was it was like a more than a half maybe two gunths of just extreme pain. And it got really bad in the in New York. I think I think the humidity because my neck was bad, really bad, everything my my everything, shoulders, upper shoulders. Next, it was freaking insanely painful. And when I got back home, I was it wasn't as bad, and now I don't. I mean, still stiff a little bit my neck, but there's the sauces. I think I need to go talk to doctor John Bergman. But it's like money. Oh, by the way, speaking of that, also just as a as a throw out there type of deal, Patreon is here gifts and Go is here. You can do lives directly from Patreon now, so I'm gonna be doing that soon. The gifts and Go is always there, and when it wants to wake up, there it is. Did hey cool? Thanks, thank you? Anthony? Did know you did that? There you go? And today's the twenty fifth. Holy shit, my birthday's in three days. Well tomorrow will be well, so like two and a half days.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't snuck up on me. I don't know how I feel about it. I usually buy myself a gifts every year. Not sure what I'm gonna get myself this year. Probably nothing. Maybe I'll get myself a squap a squat bar and like some some like Universal because I right now I have like the regular standard size whole weights, so if I get a squat bar, I'm gonna need to get the ones that have the bigger universe they called them. You know, do they call them Universal or Olympic? I don't remember, but the whole size is gotta be bigger for that.
Speaker 7: So yeah.
Speaker 1: And then uh, because I have a squat wreck on the back of the bench that my friend gave me so I could do that. And then because the only thing I don't have right now is like a leg press, and I do everything else at home. I usually have a really nice gym that he went to. But yeah, and I didn't like paying close to forty bucks a month for it. Let's see what this rec Yeah, this guy has say. If it's not important or interesting, let's say fuck it.
Speaker 26: This whole situation with Roger Jackson, who's otherwise known as Rampage Jackson's son is absolutely disgusting. Now, for those who wants aware of what's going on, this has been doing massive headlines. But I'll clue you in on what's going on if you aren't aware.
Speaker 17: To what went on.
Speaker 26: Roger Jackson was doing an ir olstream on kick and he was at this pro wrestling events where he was actually meant to take part in mismatch who was meant to have a spot where he goes into the ring, takes down and rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the thing. He was never meant to do that off the off the get go. He was just going there to support his friend and YadA, YadA, YadA. It was only after the guy mistook him for seeing the camera and thinking that they were running part of a skit, so he did something that was interesting, because that's what you do, you do something interesting, and they didn't. They didn't realize that he wasn't a worker as they say, and that was when they put him in after it was a real fucking confrontation because he took it as a real confrontation. He didn't let it go, and then he went and exacted revenge over some bullshit. They should have never set that up, knowing that the kids fucking already pissed off. For real, If there's real emotions there and it's not just fun, they shouldn't be fucking allowing that to go down. So for knock X pro to not understand what a rage full, entitled little ship can do who gets triggered a lot and has daddy issues, Uh yeah, don't don't send him. Don't send him up to go and hurt your guys and then egg them on, egg him on to do that. What the fuck? They're just as they're just as Uh, I don't know they had there. They have liability issues over that.
Speaker 26: And strikes ground and pound. Of course, because he's wrestling, you're not meant to hear who you're working with. But Roger Jackson aptly did he took the guy down and when he landed, it knocked the guy out. He was cold. And what happened Roger Jackson carried on with the script and carried on.
Speaker 1: He didn't carry on with the script. There was no fucking script. He could keep saying there's a script. There was no fucking script. We watched everything that happened from the time he was there to time he got in. There was no fucking script. He wasn't even until he went out there and the can thing happened. He wasn't even be part of the show. So that was all bullshit. This is all bullshit. They worked it into a thing because he has whatever, you know, because it already happened and they were gonna make something out of it. But they didn't know that this was the type of ship that they were inviting into. And that's their fault for doing that. That's k not x pros fucking fault for doing that.
Speaker 13: But for real, these.
Speaker 26: Weren't fake shots.
Speaker 3: These weren't missing.
Speaker 26: This is an unconscious bloke that he was on top of and he was pounding in the face.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy is enough. We had enough of him. Sorry, buddy, you failed. Yeah, I don't think I any want to hear that one. I don't give a ship.
Speaker 7: That's this.
Speaker 1: Could you stop putting things in the front of us things? There you go, let's see he saw that one. Yeah, let's see what this guy has say. Then we'll move on to the next thing.
Speaker 27: This is sort of the image that all these young men coming up think they need to portray themselves as the fucking tough guy, the alpha male. Nobody talks about me, nobody disrespects me, and then now, guess what, You're gonna spend the next ten to twenty years in prison, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: They don't have any official charges yet. And this isn't the guy I thought it was. There was another guy who uh, I don't know. He's on It doesn't matter, it's on Instagram. Get on with it, Get on with it.
Speaker 27: Welcome back to American Thor everybody. Sorry we have been gone for a few days. We had a really big story on the main channel we had to take care of in social media today. Yes, Rampage Jackson, the UFC fighter's son Rajah Jackson, I believe his name is essentially attempted to murder a wrestler on a line extreame WWE style exhibition wrestling.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. He has a shorter boom too, So I have the stort mic, but it's minds and then whatever this that's the sp seven blah blah blah with the preamp in it. So that one's a five hundred dollars mic. That's what everybody uses. Like even douchebag Joe Rogan, who can buy anything he wants, uses a sure. This is a sure. You can't see it because I put a it's sure on this site. But this is a Nicola Tesla's sticker here, and my daughter put a giant eyeball on top of that. But yeah, these are nice mics. I should get that. I didn't know that boom looks really cool. Yeah, oh that would be a good gift for me. But I'm not going to spend six hundred bucks unless I get something coming in.
Speaker 27: Yeah, the internet is a blaze, and now I know. Typically I'm doing comedy content for you guys.
Speaker 7: This one.
Speaker 27: There's really not a whole lot of funny stuff to talk about here, but it is relevant because it shows sort of the things we always talk about on here with sort of fake alpha males and insecurity and these high levels of narcissum that's plaguing young men in society today, and this is a great juxtaposition of that, especially Niggers. So let's see what happened here first clip.
Speaker 1: All right, So we just watched it for real, and these bitches are freaking covering it up. Mister Tattoos over here is a bitch white clown guy.
Speaker 27: All right, So that is horrific. We're gonna talk about my feelings about it here in a bit. Let's talk about the backstory. How did it get here? Well, apparently thing with him, which, as we know, are you gonna sell it as if again, you know in wrestlers when you sell something is obviously this is all theatrics, and of course Raja here is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 27: I guess he doesn't realize that he's involved in this. I don't really know, but obviously this is where all the controversy starts. And Psychostu actually apologizes to him right afterwards.
Speaker 3: I don't know, appreciate, So there you go.
Speaker 27: He literally says, hey, man, I'm sorry, I thought you know you were a part of the show. I saw all the cameras. I was just you know, trying to have the theatrics, and Roger says, hey, man, I get it, no big deal. That's where this whole thing should have stopped. But that's not what happens. As you see, all right before we actually diagnose like the actual insecurity and narcissism and the fake tough guy, fake alpha male that's going into all of this with Rampage Jackson's son here. First thing I want to say is, uh, this is just essentially attempted. That dude is one hundred percent unconscious. He's thrown full haymakers. He is attempting to essentially this person. I hope they put this dude in prison for at minimum twenty years and lock him up and throw away the key. This is absolutely fucking disgusting. And to try to show like what a tough guy you are for a guy who again thought everything was cool because he apologized to you, no harm, no foul, and then you enter the show and you do some shit like that to him when he's unconscious. No, Doug, not happening.
Speaker 1: But that's the end word jumper, That's what they do. It doesn't matter what comes out of their mouth, this matters what triggers off when they're fucking unstable minds.
Speaker 27: All stems from is just massive insecurities, all right, So what's the psychology behind all this?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: So there was a clip He's rich and titled and also entitled because you know, the whole entire system that the Jews have created have bent so that these motherfuckers never have accountability for their actions. How am I doing so far? How am I doing so far? Thor it's not even your real fucking name?
Speaker 27: Right before he jumps in the ring where he talks something about how like his dad's not going to be able to call him weak or something like that, and he jumps in and it.
Speaker 1: Does call me a bitch? Wasn't all they ever call you that? If your deck CAUs you're a bitch? He's a douchebig hey, an old shri mic over here he likes, sure, Mike's I bet he gets them for free. I bet people give them to him so that they're seen on his podcast. Wouldn't it be cool to be big enough for people to want to give me shit?
Speaker 2: It's to do what he was going to do.
Speaker 27: He is trying to show the world how tough he is, what a tough guy he is, by doing something like this, and this is a huge problem with sort of the insecure, narcissistic, fake alpha male space. Is that huge insecurity and I have to portray an image that I'm the touch that.
Speaker 1: You didn't say anything yet, you just repeated yourself. It's something that we've already heard. You haven't given any insight yet.
Speaker 27: Fucking guy around and so he ends up attacking somebody who thinks this is all part of the actual show.
Speaker 1: That's describing, not that's that's not explaining the psychology. You're just explaining whatever. You're just describing what Everbille.
Speaker 27: Saw shut up and then almost ends up killing him a right, and so this also really pisses me off. Of course, as a veteran of combat veteran it disabled veteran myself is sicko Stu who tells the story about Psycho.
Speaker 1: I thought it was sick of myself because of it it's spelled, but it's actually Psycho.
Speaker 27: Again how he's basically found a therapeutic outlet through things like professional wrestling, and he's just there again. You can see from a very beginning, right, he thought it was all part of character. As soon as he realized it's not. He apologizes up front, he's super humble about it. And then this shithead decides right to take advantage of that situation when he but what.
Speaker 1: People are missing and I didn't give I didn't actually devote enough time in it because I didn't have all of the benchmarks to be Like when people said something in his dream that he was talking to in the chat and paying attention to the chat, that kept that I kept on noticing was triggering him, and he was responding to saying, Oh, you don't think I'm gonna do that. You know, I don't think I'm gonna do something. So they're constantly egging him on the whole time, and he's too stupid to realize that you can't let that ship turn into you know, actual action. He can't be a retard. He doesn't get that part. So he just he sets himself up and he lets he allow this because that's what he wants. He wants to actually do this what he's what he does, So he allows himself to get carried away and he allows himself to get pissed. These are all choices that are being made the whole way around. You're choosing to allow something to get to you. You can you can choose. Being offended by anything is a choice. It's a choice that you make. You have to you have to you stop and decide how am I going to react to this? It could be lightning quick, or it could be stewing around about it for fucking an hour and a half and then being a fucking douchebag because people are telling you that you know you should do something, or you're not going to do something, like like kids like stupid little kids, and that was enough to throw them over the edge.
Speaker 27: He's not ready for it anymore when he's in the ring. But even Roger's dad, when he watched this, thought this was horrific.
Speaker 7: Because sometimes people do hot part, some people do hot.
Speaker 27: Park, right, so rampage. They're obviously doing some mental gymnastics. Really hoping that God, I hope that was actually stage because if it wasn't, then he knows his son is about to go to prison, which he's going to apparently he's looking at charges for upwards of ten years in prison because he almost legitimately killed Psycho Stu. But it's probably also going to be premeditated attempted, which is going to carry an even more serious charge because right what happened was there was somewhat of an altercation beforehand. He then later emotionally lashed out and attacked Sicho Stu in a situation that was from a bad blood, not in a spur of the moment situation in the ring. And so yes, this dude is most likely going to get charged with attempted murder and good for it. I hope he goes to prison for again ten twenty years because this is absolutely ridiculous. How often insecure of a man do you have to be? Let's think about this, guys. You show up to a professional wrestling event as an outsider, a twitch streamer who's coming in to be involved.
Speaker 2: With the show.
Speaker 27: You're backstage, all the wrestlers are laughing, having a good time, right, and then the wrestler Siko Stu stands up and goes, oh, you don't know who I am? Right, Obviously, this is all part of the show. He covers the hand and hits the beer can on his own hand. It's not like he hit this guy in the face or anything like that. All part of the show, and you are so insecure that you had to get back at a professional wrestler during a professional wrestling show. Give me a fin break, dude, absolute coward. And yeah, again, guys, you know, nothing funny about this episode, but it just goes to show, unfortunately, that this is sort of the image that all these young men coming up think they need to portray themselves as the fucking tough guy, the alpha male. Nobody talks shit about me, nobody disrespects me. And then now, guess what You're gonna spend the next ten to twenty years in fucking prison.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's measure this, let's let's balance this with it. Then there's also the guys who put makeup on do makeup, thetoriles on internet that are taking several penises in their own butt and mouth, probably off camera. So you don't want that to happen to your child either. You know, There's got to be something in between there.
Speaker 27: Idiot, and you deserve it. So yeah, guys, just wanted to give my take on this one. You know, I don't know how you guys feel, but I hope they throw the absolute fucking book at this guy, especially for assaulting a veteran with PTSD. Go fuck yourself, Raja, and that's gonna do it for this one. Catch you on the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good enough. Yeah, let's get this. The face to the pause just makes me laugh. All right, So we got some things here, Let's do some things with this thing. Let's see what time you got to now we're in thirty Yeah, hey, Karen, what's up? Why do I not see any of their's one? Where did your mills is stuff come through?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, it's all It's all there. It's just not showing up in my thing. See that, just one, just Karen. A lot of other people were talking, but that's the only one I got. Oh, I don't know why that's there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh is this actually playing on YouTube?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 1: So yeah it is? Okay, good. Well we are nine thirty seven, So if you if you're here, don't uh, don't leave without hitting that you know button. You see it. It's like very close to the thousand. But that's not gonna get me ever to uh to a point where I can actually monetize this channel. It'll never happened, and I'll never get to do the super chat. So that's why I point out the rumble thing, because this is the only time I can I will ever be able to do this is right here, because I've already got I've already jumped through their hoops when they when they had me deleted off of YouTube for three no, I'm sorry four and a half years. So this is why this is built up and the other one isn't. I didn't have an opportunity to build this one up. How are you, Karen? How's it going? All right? So there was that's noting. I'm going to do create a go fund me here sooner, But that's not what I'm doing right now. Uh? Where was I right here? Okay, I'm not sure where I want to begin. There was a lot of good things I found recently. Oh yeah, here's Zabie Marin. There's another was Sar with this.
Speaker 13: One real Come come visit Israel and we'll show you the truth. And so I said, okay, I'll see the trip for myself. I went in twenty sixteen, and wow, it was a transformative, life changing trip. Everything that I thought I knew was actually much worse than I had even thought. I spent four weeks traveling all across the West Bank, small villages of refugee camps. I stayed in a lot of refugee camp Ayda refugee camp. I remember going to Hebron, which was the most visceral example of Israel apartheid I'd ever seen, and then of course going into the borders of forty eight was just the absolute dichotomis opposite. I mean, you know, spending several weeks with Palestinians hearing their hearts, I mean, the most beautiful, welcoming, gracious people I've ever met in my life, and no one ever said anything remotely racist, no one said anything remotely anti Semitic, And it was just the opposite of the narrative that we've been told our whole lives.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I don't know if Abe Martin's at Ohit or not. I don't think she is, But remember who she is. She has since gone blonde, and I think it looks awful. She was a pretty brunette girl who did her own show for a long time. I don't know what the hell ever happened to it. But she was also on Joe Rogan and there's clips of that floating around about her talking about the same time that she went to Palestine, And yeah, she looked way better when she wasn't trying to look like a blonde, but it is whatever.
Speaker 13: Now going into the borders of forty eight, the racism and bigotry was visceral. It was palpable, to the point where I couldn't even bear to be there for more than a couple hours. I mean I didn't even want to spend money there because I was so disgusted. There's a reason why Americans are not shown what is Raleigh society thinks and beliefs on camera. We're only shown a very sanitized version of what Israeli society thinks and beliefs because they handpicked spokespeople with American accents to speak to America. And you know, I went around Jerusalem for a few hours and interviewed Israeli's and the results we were quite shocking. I mean the first day that I was there, literally within twenty minutes of leaving the airport, I remember seeing a row of people walking up a huge hill with their cars behind concrete barricades, and I said, what is going on here? And my friend Nancy Monsieur said, Oh, this is what they do to just inconvenience Palestinians routine. They'll just blockade, set up makeshift checkpoints and make them walk three hours outside of where their direct route is to get home, and right out of the gate, I just said, oh my god. A couple of minutes later, we saw an ambulance at a checkpoint where they were pulling out a person who was probably bleeding out, I mean, someone who needed immediate medical assistance, and they were checking the ambulance. I mean, we know what they do. We know that they deny Palstines medical care. So that's what I saw within the first couple hours of being there. A couple hours later, we heard that a farmer was shot in the back for not turning around quickly enough when Israeli soldier called his name. We went to the funeral the next day, and you know, we spent time with the family. As we were leaving the funeral, Israeli soldiers had set up another makeshift barricade right outide of house and started tear gassing and shoot rubber bullets at the funeral goers. And I just could not believe what I was witnessing firsthand. I mean, the stories are endless.
Speaker 12: Of just being there.
Speaker 13: A few weeks going through Calandia Chuckpoint, there was an elderly man with arms raised walking toward the security gate and they just opened.
Speaker 1: Fire because the evil Jews. And it's not just Israeli, it's not just Zionists. I mean, yeah, that's a big problem that people who are following the luring Kabbala to the tea that sevent tea and Frankism, which is exactly what it is. I don't understand why people think that they need to discredit that or ignore that or not talk about it. Maybe it's because they don't want you to know how bad zion Of actually is or where it actually comes from. Maybe that's why even the people who talk about the Jews hate when I talk about the Francist because they're like, oh, yeah, and then they try to they try to gaslight you by telling you that, oh, you're just trying to say it's just these guys, and it's just those guys, Like no, I'm just trying to explain to you with Zioni is and what Judaism actually is because they all follow the Cabala. So does the fucking Freemason, so do most of the other secret societies and fraternal orders, so do well, you know, and they're connected to other things like the Fraternal Order of the Police, and you can go on and on with that, with Bena birth and ADL and who they who trains, who went into doing what and following what practices. This country has already been taken over a long long time ago prior to nineteen thirteen, but nineteen thirteen is another one of those big moments. And yeah, the sooner people get with that and understand that the better off maybe we will be or maybe not, because I don't see a whole lot of U testicular fortitude or brains to understand that. You know, we can't keep treating this place like it's a constitutionally public I don't even like calling it that anymore, because it's not. It hasn't been. It's supposed to be. Many it's like so when people say it's a democracy, like, no, it's a constitutional republic like I used to be. I used to get stuck in that thing. But it's neither. It's neither. It's fuckingw run run run a jew run run. That's all that. That's all it is. The point. The details and the rules can change on a whim by executive order or otherwise, and it doesn't fucking matter what you say or do. Let me talk about el Chapa. We saw that one. So this dbag.
Speaker 11: H After interrogation. Children are brought here for trial. Over military prison near Jerusalem. The army would not let four corners film inside. I've been behind these walls three times. I saw children shuffling across the courtyard, handcaf and shackled. Some hearings lasted sixty seconds. I saw one boy shout the name of his prison so his mother would know where he was being held.
Speaker 2: I saw the judge.
Speaker 11: Convict some children without even once looking at them. Through it all, what I saw was a conveyor belt of convicted children.
Speaker 2: I think perpos to give you some.
Speaker 1: Indication of how there's something wrong with the tracking, with the idea. It's not it's not my connection, it's not free go fission.
Speaker 28: From a military perspective, this system is According to the Military Court's own records their annual report, the courts have a conviction rate of around ninety nine point.
Speaker 11: Se Typically, a Palestinian boy convicted of throwing stones will be sentenced to about three months imprisonment. The United Nations Children's Agency UNISEF last year released a scathing report on Israel's system. It found that Palestinian children had been threatened with death, physical violence, solitary confinement, and sexual assault against themselves or a family member.
Speaker 29: The report found that that l treatment was widespread, systematic, and institutionalized throughout the system, from the moment that the child was arrested right up until the sentence in process.
Speaker 11: Last month, under pressure from human rights groups, Israel stopped the long standing practice of keeping children overnight in outdoor cages. Children had been kept freezing in the cages during snowstorms.
Speaker 1: After So this is the every aspect of their culture, and all their coping and all their bullshit. It's all evil right to its core. You saw this bitch before, Yeah, do we want to talk about her again? And there's a lord of psychopath lomer there now with black hair. Did you see that? Did you see that video where she's been she's like a drunken whoror and she's talking about Nazis and how they want to kill her because she's Jewish and she's so fucking like mental American Jews. What do you look at these eyes? I know we saw this already, but this fucking cunt.
Speaker 14: Have to worry about.
Speaker 17: Your job is to make us look good.
Speaker 1: Ruth Weiss is Ben Shapiro's mentor, isn't that wonderful.
Speaker 17: Here's how you do it.
Speaker 15: You have got to serve two or three years in.
Speaker 12: The army of words.
Speaker 1: How many faces has she peeled off? And how many children has she fucking murdered? This fucking psycho cunt, she's wearing the purple too, which means she's a par echelon.
Speaker 19: Don't let the war of words ever be fought about Israel's nature, Israel's nature.
Speaker 27: Let it be fought about why you can't accept Israel.
Speaker 30: Why you have to single out this tiny people try to find Israel on the map, It's hardly there.
Speaker 23: You know, we used to play this game where's Waldall?
Speaker 1: Because that's not where the fucking power comes from, your stupid cunt. That's why you want to missdirect people. It comes from the Government of America, which is jewed up. It comes from the Federal Reserve, It comes from the Bank of England, it comes from all the conquered banking territory that we helped establish. So if we helped establish that, then that means that the people who run us are them, are them, So all Israel is It doesn't have to be big, because all it is is a reflection of who actually owns us. You want to see what's gonna happen here, you just gotta go look in Gaza and when you do, or you just got to look in Israel period West Bank, when when you do, you realize that we're fucked if we don't do something. And I don't mean like a year from now, I don't mean like two years from now. I don't mean like ten years. I mean like immediately, something's got to be done. And if those data centers get in and they get energized and they start sapping all your water and you will no longer have water for yourself, and they start sapping all the christy and they charge you for their usage and put you in poverty, and then put you into a fucking sardine can fucking high rise where you have everything smart, everything monitoring your every fucking move. You are already in hell and you will be tortured to death by this fucking system that will constantly be stuning injecting shit into you. Because if you don't want to shot, when you're not gonna eat.
Speaker 15: Where is woldem on the map?
Speaker 31: Are you gonna really tell me that this is the country you want to blame, push them.
Speaker 17: How to defend.
Speaker 1: It's not about Israel, It's about the Jews. Let's keep it real here. You're still shut the fuck. So this is real. Everybody paid attention, the dead bodies. Look at the support guys.
Speaker 17: Ah, this is nice.
Speaker 1: This is Joey be Tunes. He's kind of funny.
Speaker 32: The island aged like a fine can of for logo. It's good to see New York's coastal gym still shining after all these years, isn't it. It's got that New Bangladesh vibe going for it, you know what I mean. It just needs a little more hepatitis to really nail down that third world aesthetic New Yorkers are going for lately. We'll get there. Let's see what other contributions are being made towards the collapse of this once functional society.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 32: We got a woman licking somebody's license plate. That'll keep the aliens from communicating with us.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I don't move out of white people.
Speaker 26: Wait on a street.
Speaker 32: Here's your local humanitarian giving back to the community.
Speaker 21: I will dead ass.
Speaker 13: Shoulder said, I'm taking your shoulder with me.
Speaker 17: Actually, yeah, I'm walking down the.
Speaker 26: Street with that.
Speaker 32: See, Now, that's what you call community outreach. Nothing says unity like a racially targeted shoulder tackle.
Speaker 12: I will knock a flat and walk over her.
Speaker 32: I don't care what a beacon of peace.
Speaker 23: I'm not moving when it comes to the white people, I'm not moving.
Speaker 32: Well, that's understandable. Well, if you did move, you'd probably end up in the street. Considering the two boulder sized sacks of cottage cheese you carry below your lower back from the gas station. Food you fill your body with is probably the width of the sidewalk.
Speaker 17: You're so rude.
Speaker 32: Now we're talking Washington Square Park, a New York staple, a place once known as a space to relax in, hear live music, maybe read a book under a tree. Now it holds host to the running of the degenerate slobs. I mean, between this and Coney Island, we might be living in the Great trash Migration of twenty twenty five. Too bad our grandparents missed out on all this. They could all got together and danced in bum piss like this generation likes to do apparently. Oh and don't worry, they're wearing masks. The Heroin needles in the water should bounce right off. All right, it's time to go home. Talk to you guys later.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 32: What a world of creativity that we grew up in, as far as like, I would actually say eighties and nineties, as far as like cartoons and comics was the golden era of entertainment for kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's learning it from Dustal Duncewe or did you catch that when you're angry you're doing I'm angry. I have never been this angry in my entire life.
Speaker 32: What are kids watching now? I mean, what are they consuming?
Speaker 14: Let's say, like consoles or cellular devices, right, I mean anything with that's handheld, that's accessing the internet.
Speaker 32: There's an agenda behind a lot of this stuff too, Like there's a lot of stuff being pushed on kids that you know, back in our day, we would never even imagine seeing family's.
Speaker 30: Marching four by four Hurrah, family's.
Speaker 3: Marching four by four Hurrah.
Speaker 22: Trans members of this family I love each other.
Speaker 1: They're so probably and they are the marching the big parade.
Speaker 15: Come doing the fun.
Speaker 32: I remember watching the very first Simpsons.
Speaker 1: I'm joined the fun. Well Crow and ask men walk around naked in front of Children, fuck.
Speaker 32: You since episode the Christmas Special in nineteen eighty nine when I was a little kid and everyone was in an uproar because uh Barr or one of the characters said damn or hell, what your name?
Speaker 21: Bartner?
Speaker 19: Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?
Speaker 32: And it was like on the news the next day, like family's up in arms, like why is the cartoons cursing? Like what direction are we going in? So the fact that that was like perceived as out of control and compared to what kids consume now, I mean like going back and we were pretty damn tame back then.
Speaker 8: This time it is Bart's wise cracking t shirts that are in trouble. This one has been expelled from some schools for its profanity. Another Underachiever and Proud of It has been kicked out of classes from Orange, California to Fremont, Ohio, where Lutz Elementary School was the first to ban Bart.
Speaker 32: If I had kids like I would be scared to have them turn on the TV. I know there's parental controls and it is up to the parent to be able to control what they see, but I feel like the safe bet would be is to just take get like fifty VHS tapes filled with broadcasts of the eighties and nineties from Morning Tonight, from Saturday Morning, cartoons with the commercial and just play that in the TV all day and just convince them that that's actually happening.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 32: I want them to consume everything that I consumed when I was a kid in real time with the commercials, everything the whole block of children's television from the eighties and nineties up until they're like telve years old. And then I'll reveal to them that I lied to them for their own benefit and we'll just see if they want to disown me or not. But if they do disown me, I think when they get old enough to realize what I did is that I protected them and then maybe let me back in their life. But I think it's for the best. I would recommend every family do that.
Speaker 31: This is the Van Hernandez standing in front of the Alcisan Islamic Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Now I'm standing here because this mosque has made national headlines after they penned a letter of community support for a Somali immigrant who sexually assaulted a twelve year old. Now back in twenty twenty four, This perpetrator was charged after abducting a twelve year old from her backyard, forcing her into his vehicle, and then sexually assaulting her. He has since been convicted of first degree criminal sexual assault. Now after being convicted, his family members were sending letters to the judge to ask the judge to consider his character when making that sentencing, and one of those letters came from the Alissam Islamic Center. It was actually signed by their executive director.
Speaker 1: State got to consider his character when he was raping and sodomizing this little girl. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, his character?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Consider his character? How about consider whether or not his head looks good on a stick.
Speaker 31: Sating that he had to face cultural differences and the challenges of taking on a new culture. They also framed him as a family oriented man who sends his money, oftentimes back to his family members in Somalia. The judge actually gave him the lightest sentencing possible. He is only going to be serving eight years in jail for this crime. He was sentenced to twelve years, but those last four years are going to be spent.
Speaker 1: Out of jail and on probation.
Speaker 31: By the way, going back to that point about the challenges of a different culture. This purpose has been in the United States of America since two thousand and six, so he's been in the United States for nineteen years. He was born in Somalia, but he has been here for almost two decades at this point. However, the culture coming into play when it comes to as the Islamic Center put it, this situation, the situation of course, being sexually assaulting and abducting a twelve year old girl. So just wanted to give you.
Speaker 1: Guys an idea of so you know, when they try to make a case for Islam, No, it's the religion of peace and a bit. You know, there might be different types of Islam in different places. Maybe they don't all agree with the actual shit that is written down, like the fucking Talmud is written down, like the Tanak has written down telling you how much more special a certain group is and how they fucking hate you and how their God's gonna wipe you off the planet and everything that you know about in the Talmud. So maybe there's a lot of shit in Islam too, right, And they all that little boys are fair game and little girls are fair game. Just so happens to be. And now they're talking about cultural difference this here. If they weren't just as big of a scumbag, and if they the leaders the people who are or if they weren't as infiltrated or part of the same fucking Saturn cult, they wouldn't be sticking up for pieces of shit like this. They wouldn't be saying consider his character. They would have been like, he does not represent us, He does not represent our community. He deserves what he gets. You have our full and you know what, do you call it our full support in helping you bring this man to justice. They didn't say that, because they're pieces of shit, just like the joy the OVAs, and just like the Catholics, all three of them part of the same fucking cult. At the end of the day, some of these stories, some.
Speaker 31: Of the cultural impact happening here in Minnesota as it relates to the Somali community.
Speaker 19: Yeah, okay, I think it's important for people to understand why there are so many figures in the media who are terrified of accurate reporting of Israel. And more importantly, I'm not suicidal, and if anything happens to me, it's not an accident. Okay, I'm just putting it out there. I just wanted to be on the record.
Speaker 10: So this is disgusting, but I know that no one will care. I know that, So Ken, I'm gonna say this in case they might care about this. So groups like Canary Mission are terrorist groups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, of course what they're doing is okay. First of all, Chenk isn't a good guy. He works for the same people he's talking shit about right now, and he's a piece of shit too. It doesn't matter if they say things that are true. You have to also understand that that's what those people do too. They tell you they act both sides. It doesn't matter if at the end of the day they're still chopping off a baby's head and eating or drinking its blood or whatever the fuck they do. Doesn't matter if they're still pushing the agenda along the same fucking path, even though they're giving you all the things that you know you want to hear. You want to hear them fighting against talking against this. This person, in particular, chank In the Young Turk, is one of the biggest pieces of fucking shit on the planet. The fact that they call themselves the Young Turks. Do you know who the Young Turks were that? Remember I talked about the Donma the other the other because I was trying to think of Dogan, the tribe in Africa, and I said, I said don Many, but I knew it wasn't. Doing said, it's not Dolmu, it's the other one. Donma are the Sabbateans. They were the fake Islamics that the Sabbataieevy, you know, he still had those people in Turkey, right right, right? So the Armenian genocide where they murdered, hacked to pieces a million Christians, that was led by a group called the Young Turks, and those young Turks were the Donma or Sabotan. Oh what's that again, Jews? So don't fucking tell me that any asshole like this is gonna take that name and not know the truth about that history. And don't tell me that this motherfucker isn't working for the same pieces of shit he's talking crap about right now, or that he's he's speaking truth about right now.
Speaker 2: They're encouraging slocastic terrorism.
Speaker 10: So they're saying, Okay, this person is an anti semi because she or she criticized Israel they're.
Speaker 12: Not allowed to criticize.
Speaker 1: And then he's another fucking Alex Jones, just a brown one.
Speaker 10: You had like tons of death threats against that person, probably every single time, and then they probably laughed their ass off behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Let's go cross your fingers, hope to get lucky that one of the murders.
Speaker 1: Anna, okay, And and what about you? Why Anna? Why not you all right? Because you're connected? And he just basically told this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, government takes their lists and arrests Americans based on their list. So now there's a pro Israel group inside America that is encouraging death threats against Americans, and the US goverment works for them like goddamn dogs, and they'll ruin.
Speaker 2: Your life if you criticize Israel.
Speaker 12: So where else?
Speaker 10: Must to stay quiet about this? When it came to the wrong place, Brothers and sisters, I'll double that one. And I said, if any harm comes to us, it was definitely Israel.
Speaker 1: And let's just say this, No, it doesn't have to be Israel, and let's not focus just on Israel. Israel is just a reflection of what is right fucking here and what will happen to us when the time is right, and they know we can't fucking scurry away. So to focus on Israel is even a misdirection. You should be focusing on that which fuels and enables Israel to do what it does. Who's sending them the fucking weapons, who's sending them the fucking money, Who's sending them this? Who sending them that? What is this system that we have set up here? Why the fuck did we fund the Bolsheviks? Why were we allies with Stalin, that mad, fucking mass murdering piece of shit. Why weren't we Why were we not? Why didn't we align with fucking Germany? Because if we were our old constitutional republic with our foundering values, that would be the very first ally we would have sought after in the world. In the war, we would have been on the side of Germany. We would have been on the side of Germany. We would have been on the side of Germany.
Speaker 2: We love life. We love America.
Speaker 10: Its a proof of life. Okay, if any of these monsters do anything, it was almost definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love America because you explained it to us to do your propaganda peddling bullshit.
Speaker 10: Israel supporters who are moniacal and cheer on serial killers every single day. Oh no, we didn't kill it off Palestinian babies.
Speaker 2: I can't stand it.
Speaker 10: And by the way, because this is the part where the reason why anyone might care about the story. A predecessor group to them was called Nosid of two thousand and what they did was they put together a list of eight thousand self hating Jews, okay, and they targeted those Jewish Americans as well.
Speaker 2: How your criticize?
Speaker 10: And I tell you that partly because if you're maslima Christian, no one cares about you in this country.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm keeping it real. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Show me one person who cares, then I'll totally change my mind.
Speaker 2: But you have to criticize anyway.
Speaker 19: I think it's important for people to understand why there are so many figures.
Speaker 1: Okay, it leaped over. This isn't really all that big of adea.
Speaker 33: How come no matter who we vote for, all our politicians worship Israel. It's pretty retarded.
Speaker 12: That's base dangerous.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they say anti septic, like anti semantic would be more alliance with the same amount of syllables, Like if you're going to make a different word. You gotta at least make it this same amount of syllables so it flows, especially if you're going to be using it in verse. So anti septic, anti semitic, anti semantic, anti semitic, anti semantic. Do you see anti semantic and anti semitic being much more close?
Speaker 12: Just lie from Libtard City.
Speaker 33: If only comalto Harris won, we could let way more violent criminals into this country.
Speaker 12: There's just not enough Indians and blacks.
Speaker 24: Hapitalism caused this climate change, racism, inequality, and it's all because of those white Christian Nazis.
Speaker 12: She looks like a vegan. Karen probably don't support the Chosen people. Are you still talking about those Epstein files.
Speaker 3: It's like, get over it.
Speaker 12: We need to get the turban people like Ben Laden and stuff.
Speaker 3: Darn right, who's.
Speaker 12: Our greatest ally? Jesus wrong?
Speaker 26: God said it's the Zionist Israeli government that says he's burning in feces.
Speaker 33: Wow, who knew God wanted us to murder innocent sand people. I thought that was like one of the commandments.
Speaker 2: Guess not.
Speaker 12: In other news, here's them sacrificing a deer.
Speaker 33: I thought they stopped sacrificing things after the Second Temple was destroyed.
Speaker 12: That's what Jugal says, but apparently.
Speaker 25: Not cut shut it down, Brittany, feed them raged, bait, goy slopp or you're canceled.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 12: Always the victims never the problem. Yeah, it's not like it's their fault.
Speaker 33: They get kicked out of every country, right, not at all, shape Steine, take it away, just.
Speaker 12: Because we financed the wars and did Epstein.
Speaker 1: And yes, we have soiled mattresses in our underground tunnels, but blame Muslims, right, John.
Speaker 12: That's right, Shapeisteine. Shocking news tonight. The Sand people have weapons of mass destruction again. Oh no, not again. These terrorists are hiding in local hospitals and schools.
Speaker 33: We're not exactly sure which one, so we're just gonna bomb them all preemptively.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 12: Don't question the twin Towers.
Speaker 33: We just caught a Sand person trying to say it was us, and by US, I mean the United States of Israel.
Speaker 12: Say it, Okay, it wasn't you. We did nine to eleven. Please let me go.
Speaker 19: Good thing we found that Muslim passport from.
Speaker 12: The debris, right, that's right, Jackie.
Speaker 33: And this just in We've recently uncovered footage of the art students setting up the bombs.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 12: They're gonna blame the Muslims.
Speaker 3: Long Live Israel.
Speaker 33: Wow, noticing is antiseptic, Dennis, take it away.
Speaker 12: It turns out those art students were bomb experts.
Speaker 33: Anyways, if you're still not following Jake GTV yet, you're a sheep officially retarded.
Speaker 1: M Yes and Frank exposed. We think we every know that, right. We talked about the tattoos last time.
Speaker 25: Oh here, you know, the United States is owned by foreign corporations. Nixon opened it up for foreign trade. And when Nixon opened up for born trade. Uh, the people of Europe and the Common Market and Spain and different places, they don't care about the United States forest And in short, the United States has been sold out by people who really don't care for anything but money.
Speaker 32: I've had all the money.
Speaker 12: In the world two times.
Speaker 25: I had to give it back to keep the game going.
Speaker 32: What game?
Speaker 13: The game?
Speaker 22: It's a game.
Speaker 25: Money is a game. It's only real to the people who work for it. The people that don't need to work for money, they've it's you know, it's a monopoly game. It's a it's a game of paper. It's all on paper. I've got a production company, and I've got a recording company, and I've got a mansion in Beverly Hills, and I've got Rolls, Royces and Ferraris. I've got everything money can buy. But it's all on paper. Everything's done through the companies and through the tax loopholes, and and the people that live on that level. They don't care about the average honest mule that just goes back and forward to work. They don't care about the children that are in the streets, that are thrown out of this upper echelon of existence. And then when all the children fall down, and to me, on my level, I pretty much identify with them because I was a throwaway also.
Speaker 7: So it goes to the point of do you really care?
Speaker 25: Who does care? And if anybody cares, they're considered crazy. The United States is owned by foreign corporations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, virtually.
Speaker 30: Up stepping down from the World Economic Forum. They've been talking about it for a few years now, and they couldn't have picked a more wicked person to replace it. Because Larry Fink and Andre Hoffman have been appointed the co chairs of the World economic form, and everybody should know the connection between Larry Fink and Donald Trump and everything that's going to go on in the next couple of years with bringing in AI governance and AI infrastructure. They couldn't have picked a more demonic person to replace Claws.
Speaker 1: So there you go, who's behind all these data centers? Who's behind these massive taxation on water because they want to use it for data centers and not for you not to mention the fact that they poison it anyway, but they won't poison it at the data center. It's gotta be pure also.
Speaker 30: But I still doubt that it would be the last time we ever see Clause because even though he supposedly had stepped down even prior to this year's World Economic Forum meeting at Davos, he still was Therenald Trump was still telling him how wonderful it was to be there. And I'm not really sure how much more people need to see to realize that Donald Trump is the one who is bringing in the globalist AI infrastructure plan. But most people are too distracted with sciops. And of course you could thank Larry Fink for why so many people are invested in Donald Trump and why so many people are obsessed with Donald Trump because it was Blackrock staged assassination attempt on Donald Trump that really built this psychosis and took it to a level that we've never seen before. The obsession, the idle worship, the Trump syndrome. Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of the Magas supporters, all because of that photograph that they took of Donald Trump pumping his fist in the air and Donald Trump standing in the face of globalism, even though the reality of the matter is he's the one who's bringing it in and we've seen lots of articles out there, We've seen lots of interactions between Trump.
Speaker 1: That's how everything is that they do opposes as the exact opposite is the wolf seeps clothing thing, over and over again. It's the Fagan society telling you exactly what they're doing. They do the inversion of what they say, they do, the exact opposite. It's the inversion. It's the inversion. It's another indicator that there's aberteen Francis by the way, yea, or Lurian cobblists, however way you want to look at it, or the Saturn cult, or a bunch of fucking Jews.
Speaker 30: Trump and Larry Fink during his first term. How Black Rocks Larry Fink won over Donald Trump. Larry Fink and Donald Trump an unexpected partnership, but a very expected partnership. And of course Black Rocks Larry Fink is now in Trump's inner circle.
Speaker 7: And if you don't remember the.
Speaker 30: Thomas Crooks fake assassination attempt, well this was Thomas Crooks, the supposed shooter, the supposed gunman who outsmarted the Secret Service and was somehow able to get on top of that roof and fire a bullet that just missed by a milla inch and nip Donald Trump's ear with the of course ketchup package that Donald Trump used during this fake assassination attend And of course, the psychosis from that day forward to a point that we can't even penetrate the minds of any of these conservatives anymore because they are so deeply invested because of this Black Rock operation. And if you don't remember what I'm talking about, well this shooter, Thomas Crooks, who obviously looks like he couldn't even walk down the road without somebody holding his hand, well he somehow outsmarted our own government, our own military, our own secret service.
Speaker 3: And while he was on that.
Speaker 30: Rooftop, he just happened to conveniently miss by so close, just so close that Donald Trump was able to get up and screen fight Fight Fight. But you may remember that Thomas Crooks was also featured in a black Rock commercial. I'm sure that's a coincidence. Up stepping down from the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, a couple of other things. I don't think it was a judge up pack. It was a public ritual there probably was. It probably pre cut his ear so when he could raise it cause it to bleed, raise it with his hand like they do in wrestling. They used to cut slits with razor blades in their floeheads when they had blood matches. All I had to do is push the hand to push it across, you know, and it would cause it to bleed, and they would just like throw the foundation on it so it didn't look like it was already pre cut. Freedom of speech always ends criticizing Israel. Donald Trump, if I win the election, I will deport all anti Israel university students. We don't know that Trump wants concentration camps and presidential control of domestic troops, concentration camps. Huh, the dispace. Former president said the next chief executives should take control of the National Guard from state governors and deploy troops to quell cities. Well, that's what he's actually doing right now. The audience wildly applauded this rejection of states' rights. Yeah, long a conservative tenant and of the United US Constitution. Yet nobody understands what their roots are supposed to be. Trump also said, because there's no memory, so there's making the same mistakes over and over again. Because stupid people are all that populate the world now. Trump also said authorities should round up Americans America's homeless population roughly that they're doing that too, roughly half a million people, and incarcerate them in camps. They'll probably just turn them into puppy chow or something. They'll probably be, he turned into something that they can sell. Maybe it'd be fertilizer, maybe it'll be uh, organ harvesting if they aren't all on drugs. You know, this, he argued, would had an American embarrassment from visiting foreign leaders and motivate the homeless to stop being homeless, right because it's a lot of people who aren't crazy aren't ever trying to live out of their van, live out of their car. Right, Most people aren't trying to do that. Most people enjoy showers. The crazy ones are going to be crazy. You can't incentivize them to not be homeless. The people who shot on the street and to wipe their ass, they're not They're not salvageable. His response, make the homeless disappear. Yeah, great idea. Perhaps some people will not like hearing this. But the only way you're going to remove the hundreds of thousands of people, and maybe throughout our nation millions of people is open up large parcels of inexpensive land, the out reaches of the city of eat reaches of the cities. Bring in medical professionals, build permanent bathroom and other facilities. Make them good, make them hard, but build them fast, and build thousands and thousands of high quality tents, which can be done in one day. One day. You have to move people out. So what so if you're bringing them all out into so do you understand what he just said? Though, here's another way to get people to abandon their homes and leave the land and territory in the in the wide open ranges where they like to live and get crammed into the fucking smart cities. You're gonna dump a bunch of scumbags everywhere into the nice towns and make them shitty towns. They're not gonna allow you water because there's gonna be a data center always out in the middle of fucking nowhere, which ends up taking all the resources from the people who like to live far away from cities, and therefore you won't even be able to afford to live there anymore because you won't be able to a get who cares about the water because you can't even drink it and you shouldn't shower in it. But the fact is you still need it, and the ilectrious city is gonna be over astronomical because you're gonna be paying for the fire can subsidize corporation that's a multi billion dollar corporation that's making the very technology that's going to enslave you and make your life short and miserable and your children's as well. You're going to be paying for their electric bill, You're gonna be paying for their water bill. So another thing to do to freak people out and get them the fuck off the land is to send a bunch of homeless people in there that they can just you know, once the damage is done and people flee because of the degenerates fucking zombies that are that are fucking following them around asking for change, they'll just cap them all. Done and done. That's what free cell phone is really good for. You can identify where they are at all times. That's why homeless people get free cell phones. Oh and the occasional prompt to tell them to go vote and how to vote.
Speaker 21: Ritual of injections could soon become a thing of the past. Imagine getting your next vaccine by just applying a patch.
Speaker 1: Venom Venomous snake fangs are the design of the microneedle vaccine drug delivery along with lucifer. Lucifhrays that strongly points to the serpent. Dude, dude, dude, dude. The serpent is a cult, there is the devil is a fucking thing that but whatever the hell it is that they communicate with, Yeah, that's not a fang is a The single fang of the needle is the same thing as say, oh, there's multiphangs. How does how does a three thousand fucking needles seem like a snake fangs in versus one being a single fang which is hollow and point with a point on it, just like a fang would be like this. This is a stupid way to set this up. Hydrogel and various toxins would will genetically affect the recipient of the experiment. Hypodermic needle vaccine seeing will give way to micro needle small patch vaccine below. This type of vaccine will leave a mark on the physical body. Well this sounds allowful out like those temporary tattoos as well. So what if they're pumping something into you with the tattoo quote unquote tattoo that they said they're going to give you the new the new deal, all right, right, right right, Well okay, that's what this says. Electronic tattoos gates smart smart patch. Yeah, well that's awesome. This looks more like those old TV was a TV test or whatever. They have multiprongs on it. Forgot what that was for. I don't have one. My uncle has a big scar of like all those little dots on his arm. But yeah no, this goes back to the freaking Edenite colt. This goes back to the serpent wolf cold. This goes back to the Saturn colt. These things that are I'm not arguing that if that a needle isn't modern day faning, because it is. I'm just saying when it looks like more like a fang and operates more like a fang here, why would you say that this is the fang over here? This doesn't make any sense that part I was.
Speaker 21: Hitching about like a tiny high tech bandage. This isn't a scene from a sci fi movie. It's the incredible reality of microneedle vaccine patches, and they are set to completely change medicine as we know it. So what is this magic patch? From the outside, it looks like a simple square of adhesive, but on the inside surface it's a masterpiece of microengineering. It's covered in an array of microscopic needles, each one far thinner than a single human air and less than a millimeter long. They're so short they only penetrate the very top layer of your skin, a layer that doesn't have nerves or blood vessels. That's the secret to why it's completely painless.
Speaker 1: And on the right is a man.
Speaker 21: Engineers have come up with several clever designs. Some patches use solid needles to create tiny, invisible pores for the vaccine to seep through. Others have the vaccine coated directly onto the needles, which dissolves once applied, and my personal favorite, dissolving micro needles. Here, the needles themselves are made of a biodegradable sugar like material with a vaccine packed inside. You put on the patch, the needles dissolve into your skin, delivering the medicine and leaving nothing behind. No sharp waist, no fuss. But being painless is just the beginning. This technology is also smarter. When you get a traditional shot, the vaccine goes deep into your muscle. Micro Needle patches, however, deliver the vaccine right into the skin's upper layers and guess what That area is jam packed with specialized immune cells, the first responders of your body. By delivering the vaccine directly to these cells, we can trigger a more efficient and powerful immune response. In fact, study show we might be able to get the same or even better protection using a smaller dose of the vaccine.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure people are understanding what this said. Here this is a RFK junior Remember awful picture of them which is good. My vision is that every American is wearing a wearable within four years. That's a threat.
Speaker 21: This is huge, especially during a pandemic when supplies might be limited.
Speaker 22: And there's more.
Speaker 21: Think about the biggest hurdles to vaccination the fear of needles gone, the need to visit a clinic and have a trained professional give you the shot. These patches are so simple you could eventually apply them yourself at home. And what about refrigeration. Many of these new patch based vaccines are being designed to be stable at room temperature. This completely eliminates the need for the expensive and complicated cold chain of storage, making it a game changer for delivering vaccines to remote communities all over the world. Okay, this all sounds amazing, so where are they? Well, this is still a new technology. We have tons of promising results from lab studies and several companies are already in human clinical trials for patches that deliver vaccines for the flu, covid, nineteen measles, and polio.
Speaker 9: Society that we're living in. Not only because of Harry Potter and everything else going on, to technology also points us to a time unlike any other time. Now, all of a sudden, animals and people are being chipped, and we can be tracked by way of a cell phone or the car if we're driving down the road. If somebody really wanted.
Speaker 1: To, you can be found by your WiFi. They know exactly where you are at all times. They can map you through your Wi Fi's signal and how it bounces off you, just like sonar beam in, but to the point where they can identify who you are by your facial features, by the way they bounce this radiation off you at all times. If they want to fry you. There's all kinds of towers out here.
Speaker 27: Not to know where we are.
Speaker 9: They have the technology to do that. So the state seems to be set for a one world government and a total change in the way we buy and sell things, and there is going to be just like the Bible says, one world government.
Speaker 1: Don't keep saying like the Bible says when you know it's not the Bible doing any of It's because these assholes wrote the book, they wrote their script, and they're going they're carrying it out. And this isn't because they're believed that because God has anything to do with the Bible. It doesn't neither one of them. It's all bullshit. The whole fucking thing is bullshit. Jews writing books to fucking completely overtake people's minds. It's a sigh either way. Whether you're Jewish, whether you're fucking a Christian Catholic, or you're Muslim, Islim, whatever, it doesn't matter. Jews are behind all of the bullshit we talked about what really happened and what really went down and all the other things that they claim. It is a total nonsense, dog shit, dog shit. Just because they're following the book people think and that they're they're because they know if they do, people think that this is a sign of the times. Well, no, they're the ones who wrote it this way so that they would, Hey, here's a great idea. Why don't we just follow our fucking script. Oh you know, good, good idea. It's a Saturn cult proposing as three different aghbra Hamrick religions. Somebody, almost everybody has fallen for at least one of those three, and we'll fight you to the death for even you know, I guess the word would be suggesting that maybe there's something fucking wrong with some of the shit, like the fact that the Saturn cult themes carry out through the this is my body, this is my blood of Jesus blah blah blah, consumption of a child, let's see, or of a man, or the whole fact that he had to be tortured and murdered for a bunch of non player characters us Like, if you're a god, and first of all, if God created all of us and we're all all of his children, what makes Jesus so special? Let's set that aside. Now, let's pretend Jesus is somehow special. Why the fuck would you kill him in order to save quote unquote a bunch of lesser characters, a bunch of like that'd be like stan Lee sacrificing his son to save his comic book drawings. It doesn't make any fucking sense. It's a fucking Saturn cult theme. And anything else you want to attach to it. Yeah, well, there's a lot of good images, a lot of good things that they put throw in there because they know what people are going to attach to themselves to It's called psycholasts. It's a psychological operation on you. It's it's it's a fucking spell for a reason, not because it's not appealing, dumbass. Sorry, if you're a religion, that's great, be that all you want, But don't start quoting the fucking Bible and start saying the end times are here and all this other nonsense, because you're missing the whole fucking point. If you do, it means you're you're going off into crazy land rather than sticking to reality and dealing with it. And that's gonna You're gonna be one of those people who has a higher higher risk of saying this is God's this is God's will? Who am I to get in the way God. Oh, we read a book and it says we gotta let it Israel do this to a murder and take back this land. Otherwise we're not gonna see Jesus. We'll better let them kill a bunch of children. Oh, they already own us. Shit, give me a fucking break. Seeing how it's used to tell you that it's a fuck that is bad news, Seeing how has been used on you for the last five hundred years in that rapid succession, but for the last two thousand years in total, to get us to where we are now. It should be more than a parent that it's relations that are anquering the world. It's because it's conquered your brains, conquered your minds. You think that you need a savior. And these people that talk about the blood of Christ. Uh, do you realize that you sound like a psychopath? The Blood of Christ saves disgusting. That's a disgusting fucking thing. And obviously, unless you're having some mental imagery of some sort of like, you know, empathetic romanticized relationship that you don't actually have with your imaginary friend Jesus because he never met him, you're talking about somebody who what makes you so special? Let me ask you that what makes you think that you're so special that you were worth that you're worth the death of anybody's child? And then what makes you think that that's a good God? Who would do that to his own child? For anybody? Would you do that to your own to yours? Would or would you pull?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Probably pull a neighborhad then? Right, Oh, the voices in my head told me to kill Isaac. Time to go kill Isaac. Never mind the fact that I was just in a fumigation tent, fucking getting high off my fucking balls. Yeah, yeah, that couldn't have anything to do with the things I was hearing, or the fact that all of our people practice deem analogy and child raping murder, So it's not a big deal for us. Yeah, these holy men, these holy men fuck their daughters. These holy men do all kinds of shit in these books. It's all the saturn cult. It's all the same shit for them from the Edenites that they were doing five thousand years ago that our ancestors, at least my ancestors, I'm assuming most people here are German, Irish or Italian or Scandinavian or Norwegian or fucking whatever, Icelandic, Frisian, Phrygian, whatever. They actually the Phrygians were the Lion people, and those were actually people who they at first were not nice people until after they were domesticated or rehabilitated by the Goths. But anyway, this cult was around doing the same shit that's happening now back then, and our ancestors, who were a little bit better than us, a lot better than us, a lot more older, had more courage and bravery and weren't mind fucked by some fucking stupid religion because they already had their own. It was called the Benevolent crator single, Monotheistic and Baptism. They are the ones who brought all that, not these pieces of shit who incorporated it into their religion, which goes to tell you what came first and what they steal from people and co opt. It's an absorption, it's a bor collective thing. They take elements from everything that's good so that they can hide behind it and put it over themselves, so that you see that in front of them, and that you don't see what they really are underneath. Isn't that what a possession is too? They utilize somebody who is familiar to you to do what to operate, like pulling the levers and turning the wheels and pussing the buttons. Isn't that what possession is? Well, you trust this thing that looks like your friend or your bom or your dad or or whatever the fuck it is, but it's actually possessed now. It's the same thing as the wolf and sheep sulting thing. They co opt all these all these elements and they throw it down like a sheep's like a sheep's a freaking hide, and you don't see what they really are. They've been using wolf symbolisms since five thousand years ago. They've been using serpent symbolism since over five thousand years ago. They were using snake venom and potions and drugs and magic five thousand years ago, all the way up until pharmachia equals allopathy equals pharmaceuticals. Today, ozembic is Guillaman's or venom. There's a billion there's different heart medicine that's made out of snake venoms. There's all kinds of let's see azt that horrific shit that was shallow sea sponge venom. It's the same freaking I have toad wing of bat bullshit that was happening back then. And what's really interesting is that there was a cauldron that it's talked about in the Edda, that bowl, and then you wonder yourself, well, it's a shall of bowl. It's not like a cauldron cauldron. What were they using it for? And then you watch that movie, you watch that movie Weapons where she's got the sticks and then when she drops them in the water, a person stops trying to attack that one. You know, the hair with a blood, you know blood and the snap and the personal item, and she snaps the thing and she cuts herself. Then she drops it in the water, and then the thing that she has under her control stops and stands straight and just kind of like sits there like a like a statue. Again, that cauldron may hit something like that where she drops in the water bowl. That might have been something that had to do with her power l or Elu, because they talked about how this when they had to break it, because that was a source of her power. And over all of these people over the wolf cult, which was an extension of their serpent cult, because the sorcerers were the serpents, the wolves were the common people who wore wolf skins when they went into battle and shit like that, and they also raised wolves. Very interesting stuff. But one thing it isn't Nothing about our history requires a sacrifice. Nothing about our history requires a human sacrifice. Nothing about our history requires God to sacrifice his only gotten son. These are all themes of Saturn cult. Bullshit, psychotic nonsense. So it doesn't matter if there was a Jesus or if there wasn't one, because he wasn't the only thing as a teacher, maybe for people who need to be taught, if you don't have that connection, if you don't have that one on one and he need somebody to tell you all those things that should be common sense. Fine, but he yeah, if depending on what you want to believe from what was written, greater things than I shall you do? So why the hell you? Does that sound like a guy who wants you to worsh him to the end of time. So doesn't sign the thing to find the other things that you you read that he allegedly said, a little fishy.
Speaker 9: And a one world leader and that one world Yeah, o ca.
Speaker 14: But in the future, every square inch of every city will be alive with intelligence because every street and every building will have a network of micro computers built right into them. Doctor Chris Piaster calls it smart dust.
Speaker 15: A smart dust particle or mote is a wireless sensor.
Speaker 1: Remember remember Wiki leaks as songe when he was on the RT thing and it was like they it made it. They made it look like he got cut off. He's like intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere in everything. That's what he was talked about.
Speaker 15: With sense in computation, communication and power in one package.
Speaker 14: All in one micro computers will be small, very small.
Speaker 15: The size of a moat today is about the size of a grain of rice.
Speaker 1: So that's way out of date. Now, it's ways more than that. And that also could be something that they're patching you with. Anything that they inject you with, they can also be shooting shit into you.
Speaker 2: That could be.
Speaker 1: Making a link with you a whole lot easier because the when it use you as antennas and boosters. Remember the wireless body whatever the hell network, I don't know what the stands for as an area. I don't remember a ray.
Speaker 15: And we've shown that we can make the circuitry small enough and lighten off with that. Eventually it be possible to make things that are on a submillimeter size scale.
Speaker 14: Tiny specks of computer smart dust will form a vast invisible network that can help manage the infrastructure of even the largest city.
Speaker 1: And you know, as they're saying, what does the government spring? Could it be all this? Yeah, it could be. It could also simply be some other type of chemical or some other type of substance that doesn't necessarily have to even reach the ground. Because if it's altering the sun and its message to you by passing through it before it reaches you and altering the communication of life, that it gives then that's all it needs to do to warp your genes, warp your development, signal different things to happen in your body, and that's all it needs to do. So if they figure that out, they can say, well, we can utilize the thing that gives life to work against life forms by spraying the shit out in the air and making the sun pass through that changing the nature of the light itself before it reaches these people.
Speaker 15: Maybe smart cities in the future will take this slow power, inexpensive small technology and basically distributed everywhere.
Speaker 14: These tiny computers record information about their surroundings, information they can send to other computers or to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you think these data centers and all this shit here that they're talking about, do you think this is going to be Do you think this has all happened before? Number one? Do you think maybe people like our ancestors may have eventually destroyed all technology on purpose, and that's why they had all these innovations when they started restarting a civilization five six thousand years ago. Do you think maybe and all throughout the world from then on, do you think maybe they retained some of their information but they destroyed all potential machines to get rid of artificial intelligence, but something survived. Do you think this has happened thousands of times in a row. They're over and over and over again, like in a cycle. I don't know, but I think I think if we were going to go back to a recent I'm not talking about the ship from the World's Fair and all that crap. I'm not talking about that type of reset. I'm not talking about that. I'm saying this is this as an Atlantis type of feel to it, Like this AI craze was brought on by its ability to fucking uh overtake the minds of very volatile people, almost like a demonic presence within them, for them to self destruct like this and allow this stuff like opening up a gate to Hell, and somehow, some way, mankind finds a way eventually, after a lot of torment and death, to sub to submit. I'm not to put this thing into submission, at least that they think so. But there's always an artifact or two that are that remained, that are found, and then the whole thing starts all over again, and they call it magic for a while, because that's what they think it is, because they have they have. They have an item, an artifact that they see things come out of, and they have it's like an oracle. It could tells them things and all this other shit and informs them and they become sorcerers and altho, and they have this power over mankind. And the fucking whole thing starts a live again, with the evil presence having an advantage. But you know the only problem with this time around is we're not eight feet tall anymore.
Speaker 14: You know, the smart dust on the tracks will monitor your commuter trains, so you know if it's running late. Potholes will be able to report themselves and warn your car, and you'll never have to wait for a radio traffic report again.
Speaker 15: They're monitoring the flow of traffic and giving you alerts about what route is the right way to go to keep the traffic moving.
Speaker 1: Bridges will get a cool You know what that means. It means you don't have a fucking choice and your your human element is worthless to these things. It doesn't mean anything about your feelings or what.
Speaker 2: You want to do.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to go for the countryside route. No, it's quicker for you to get this way. Your carbon blah blah, blah for you can't just drive around willy nilly. You know what I mean. This isn't good. Oh there's a pothole. There, don't be fucking potholes. It'll be shit fucking prepatch or doesn't matter. If they don't want it to go very far. They're going to make us so that all the roads I'll past that distance will be undrivable or nonexistent, voting of smart dust, like what they're doing in Gaza by tearing up all the roads.
Speaker 14: Particles that can warn us when they detect stress fractures, helping avoid deadly collapses. But smart dust will also allow buildings and streets to recognize you and respond accordingly.
Speaker 8: I think increasingly the environment will respond to who we are and adapt in consequence.
Speaker 15: The city will know where you are if you want it to.
Speaker 14: Your workplace will know you.
Speaker 1: It'll know where you are, especially if you don't want.
Speaker 7: It to you.
Speaker 14: Smart dust at the entrance will boot up your computer, and smart dust embedded in the elevator doors will automatically wring your floor.
Speaker 15: Smart dust is going to sense the environment and allow us to improve the way that we live our lives.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's the inventor, but I think he should be killed anyway.
Speaker 14: No matter how we live in the future city, it will be radically different. But in the future, well.
Speaker 1: There you go. You heard it here first or not.
Speaker 2: Rocks like this that are thrown at Israelis in their cars.
Speaker 1: This is what they do in response. A giant fifty fucking foot long crater eight feet deep? Is that like completely evaporated bodies a rock versus a two thousand pound bomb dropped on civilians? They displaced living intents. It is rarely men fucking this You ever notice of the top of your gay mask and you're a faggot.
Speaker 2: Women, it is rarely.
Speaker 1: Baby, that's not a rock, by the way, it's a brick, dumb ship.
Speaker 2: And children mhm h m hmm, every.
Speaker 1: Single Yeah, this is what you do in pieces of ship. But the world says nothing right, right because you're the fucking victims.
Speaker 32: Members of the council, would you consider it a terror attack if a rock like this was thrown at your car while driving, driving.
Speaker 1: With your children. Nobody's fucking doing that. They throw the mat tanks and they're not fucking bricks, they're rocks because they're completely outmanned and they have no weapons, and you're acting like a fucking douchebag. I hope you get sodomized to death with that thing from this for that movie seven, it looked like a bunch of blades tied to someone's stick. I hope that's what they use.
Speaker 3: He could not speak with you. There's the soldiers, the soldiers.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are they doing here?
Speaker 7: We are here?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 3: There is keep keeping here and the soldiers upstairs. We cannot move, We cannot speak with you.
Speaker 2: They can't leave the house.
Speaker 3: They told you that.
Speaker 34: Yes, I can't believe you told me they're going to stay.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are they paying you any money?
Speaker 13: You're a kidding.
Speaker 34: The bank manager said he had to get to his bank to open the safe, but that soldiers won't let him go. He told us, when the soldiers come, they wake everybody up and heard them into a kitchen for hours. While soldiers sleep in their bedrooms, they can't leave or use the phone or let us in. He sent us down stairs to see if his brother would open the door so we could ask the soldiers why they keep taking over this house.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come? Yes, just open the door and then they close the door.
Speaker 3: From the kids.
Speaker 2: They take the kids.
Speaker 20: So we left and that night so did the soldiers. But when we returned two days later, the soldiers were back for more surveillance. This time they kept the women under house arrest, but let the men go to work and the children go to school. When the children returned, we caught a glimpse of two armed soldiers at the top of the stairs. Then more children came home, but the soldiers wouldn't open the door again.
Speaker 1: They say, if you don't go back behind the well, the children will not enter the house.
Speaker 3: This is where the children live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you need to go away from the door so I can let the children come in.
Speaker 3: Okay, who are you? He's a commander here, he's a commander here.
Speaker 7: Can we talk to you?
Speaker 3: No, Well we're talking to you now. Why don't you tell us what you're doing here?
Speaker 7: Have you lost your voice?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: But you might get these kids beating or murdered because of your stupid mouth. Why don't you just back the fuck off.
Speaker 2: Well, they've closed the door.
Speaker 3: Now they've closed the window. So I guess if the children are going to get home, we have to we have to leave. Not speaking.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's what Pamela Anderson looks like. Now, guys, everybody's gotten old, not very old. Let's leave it at that. I've got lots and lots and lots of these instagrams to go through. I'm not gonna sit here all night. I got another one set up. Well, that one screwed up, but it was supposed to be way the funk up here. Hey, this isn't close to being where it was Lesby. Oh I think it was before that. Yeah, we didn't get anywhere. Nope, nap, new e did we get a did we do that one?
Speaker 31: No?
Speaker 1: Nope, way the hell up? Alright, so it's right here, okay bye. Oh and just this other thing here too. Yeah, God is real. I mean the ones that are the benivolent creator that they venerate as the Sun. I think there's a lot to do with the Sun there that we don't understand. It might even be the way out. It could be a butthole, could be the sphincter of you know, the time and space that you're supposed to travel through. Who the hell knows. It doesn't look like a fucking solid object to me, though, when I look at it long enough Anyhow, I know that probably pissed a lot of people off, and I hope so because we really really w band medical body area network. How can it be medical?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, wireless body area network? Okay, okay, I see mhm. The ones that are Gothic ancestors venerated, Yeah, but they weren't polytheists and they weren't pagans at all. All that shit came later, and that was a fucking that was the itself that poisoned the our ancestors, that created that situation where they started also deifying people. Well, this part wasn't the bad part. They were deifying people who were actual heroes who did actual wonderful things as a way of you know, honoring their memory. But then that got taken into a whole different thing when they only when they straight away from single creator type thing and went into this pagan thing. But that again, that was the cropping up of the freaking cult again infiltrating and influencing our ancestors, and then you know, here we are. Okay, But I'm gonna say, from my conversations with myself, brainhead, god, whatever, it's a thing just as much as magic and what these people do to. It's a thing that one I've seen up. I've seen something happen. It was a real deal, as freaky as fuck. I'd never want to see it again. It wasn't it wasn't me doing it, but I saw it anyway. That wasn't cool. But anyhow, you guys have a wonderful night. Oh and by the way, one last time, what.
Speaker 7: Did I do?
Speaker 1: Why am I doing that? Why can't I just figure out what button depressed?
Speaker 13: Ever?
Speaker 1: There you go? So over here? I remember you just clicked that little button Da da da over here or on this side exil you sign up for doctor glynnon r here boom he your ninety essentels or sauce in the book. And then that's annoying. Who said this? Could there be race wars on the horizon? Me thinks. So if we do, then we're fucking falling for the trap that they're setting. And it would be really stupid. But you know, n words will be inwards. Uh, let's see, and then stupid white people will be stupid white people.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com pam, Oh yeah, let's check this out. Ready, when I go create now it says, do I want to go live? By the way, here's my streams, my free ad for uh AD free podcast. Oh yeah, and then there's gifts and go there. By the way, Like I said, it's my birthday. I'm trying to raise like five for my birthday since nobody ever does any of this stuff anymore, so that'd be pretty cool. I only have four days though, three days later, have a good night alcilla pasta, I'd try to, said, getting something my doughter anyway, I have fun with that. I got her a nice pair of air Max. They fit her perfectly. She needed like better shoes, and I found a pair of her that were good for her, and they were like there were thirty bucks, but they were nice. They're really nice. I wanted to get her a different color because I know she doesn't really like pink. Push She said she loved those shoes the way they felt, so I was like, all right, cool, as long as you're cool with them, all right, guys, good night,