Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm telling you easy Boston Radio.
Speaker 2: Well, over the weekend, we saw some pretty ugly events, and I'd like to talk about them because I think that there's enough of you out there listening who will understand what I'm saying. We had a very ugly event in Pennsylvania over the weekend at the governor's official residence. And again it's people have to understand that there are some states in the country, maybe even most states in the country, where the governor, whoever's elected governor, lives in the governor's mansion or the governor's residence. So this was a Saturday night, first night had passover, and a guy who's now under arrest, accused of breaking up of setting fire to the governor's home tonight, has been denied bail. Thank god. I saw pictures of this guy. His name is Cody Balmer. Okay, he's charged with setting fire, and I know it's an allegation. Okay, but take a look at this goon. Take a look at this guy. Okay. If he doesn't look like somebody who had done this that I'm missing my bet. He's thirty eight years old. A total loser faces charges of attempted homicide, aggravated arson, terrorism in other crimes after police say he climbed over a fence, broke into the Governor's mansion in the early hours of Sunday morning, and set fire with a homemad two actually two homemade molotov cocktails he fashioned from lawnmower, gasoline and beer bottles. This guy apparently walked an hour to get there. Palmer did not enter a plee this evening. His attorney told CNN prior to the hearing, we're declining any comments regarding the allegations against mister Bamber until more information has learned. This guy, I guess, is the native of Harrisburg. Why it took him an hour to get there? Godily nos, probably couldn't find the address, turned himself into police authority, said a preliminary hearing set for April twenty third. Yeah, I'm ready to convict him. Shapiro, his wife, This is Governor Shapiro. Governor Josh Shapiro, his wife Laurie, their four children, two dogs, and another family were forced to evacuate the state owned Harrisburg residence, which was significantly damaged. I have we've seen the video by the fire hours after the family hosted a pass over dinner. The governor said no injuries were reported. Bamber has admitted to harboring hatred. I think he's an anti Semite for Shapiro, and said he would have beaten the governor with a hammer if they had encountered one. Another brave guy, and they knew it was possible the governor was home at the time, he said, and that people could have been hurt. Record show. So apparently he's made all sorts of you know, admissions, statements against interest. Authority is still working to identify a motive. I think the motive is he hates the governor. The Dauphin County DA Franchardo said, I can't speak to it directly because it's not of record. We're looking at the possibility that it was geared towards the governor's religion and his views on Israel. Oh yeah, I think that's probably right. Okay, So you got that. I was talking to someone tonight and apparently there was only one state police officer on duty, and he was on the other side of the home when the molotov cocktails were thrown into the rooms that apparently were on the opposite side of the of the home. So we have that. Then there's a story out of Wisconsin, same weekend. Okay, here's here's a good one. Wisconsin court wis Constantine allegedly got to say, allegedly, but that's what with the associated Well, this is actually USA today and it's published. One was Constantine killed his parents. This kid's seventeen years old to obtain the financial means and autonomy necessary to assassinate President Donald Trump. Authorities allegend a recent release Federal Affidavid, The FBI AFFID David shed zoo light on the case against Nikita Cossup, seventeen, accused of killing his mother Tatsiana she's thirty five, and his stepfather, Donald Mayer, He's fifty one, whose bodies were found in the families Wakesha Home waukeshaw I guess it's pronounced Waukershaw Home February twenty eighth. Cassip faces two counts of first degree murdered, two counts of hiding a corpse, and theft, among other charges. In their deaths. Authorities believed the couple was fatally shot more than two weeks before the gruesome discovery Valentine's Day. The charge is a result of meticulous investigation efforts, emphasizing our dedication to community safety and justice. The Washacawk County Sheriff said in a statement announcing the murder charges two weeks ago, I haven't seen this in the paper before. Did I miss this? Statements asked community members to come full with any additional information. The newly released federal affidavit says there's probable cause to believe the crimes committed also include a presidential assassination, attempt, conspiracy, and use of weapons of mass destruction Beautiful. The affidavit says Meyers Carr was listed as stolen immediately after the bodies were found, and that Cassip was arrested hours later during a traffic stop in Kansas. A gun, ammo, and firteen grand that was all among items found in the vehicle. The affidavit says the Sheriff's office obtained the search warrant of Cassip's phone and found information related to the Order of Nine Angels, an extremist neo Nazi group. They also found text messages in Russian and a three page document discussing assassination, bomb making, and terrorist attacks. So this would be the third attempted assassination of Donald Trump. Okay. And then in addition, as a backdrop, we have all of the demonstrations that have included violence against Tesla dealerships and Tesla automobiles. I've never owned a Tesla, never wanted to own a Tesla, thought they probably were overpriced cars. But a lot of my friends, I should say a lot of my friends. I really don't think I know anyone who owns a Tesla. But you know a lot of people when they were big elon musk Fians bought Tesla's because that was the ev car of choice. And now you have people who are looking at twenty thirty years because they threw a Molotov cocktail into a Tesla dealership. What's wrong with us? What is wrong with us that we have to people in our society, in our country. We're this little want in this country. I mean, if you need food, you could find food in this country. Okay. This is not some of the third world countries where people are dying in the streets. I watched Christina and Maapoor on Sunday morning while I was in the gym, and she did a frightening report adam Zaia where people are literally dead in the streets that they don't even know where to put the bodies. Okay, that's not the United States. We live in the freest country in the world. I don't want to in a any way, shape orform limit our freedoms. But we're messed up society right now. Uh. And it's evidenced itself. You have a governor whose home is firebombed. You have some seventeen year old kid who offs his parents because he wants to assassinate Donald Trump. I wonder where you got that idea, huh uh. And then you have these other goofballs, these left wing maniacs, whose idea is to key the car of Tesla rowners, put them all in jail, put them all in jail, or even worse, firebomb cars, firebomb dealerships. This is not the country that you know. And I'm not looking to blame anything, but how messed up do you have to be in this country to engage in that sort of violence? Sixty six seven nine. Other than there is also triple eight, nine to nine, ten thirty, But you know the numbers. All I gotta do is style. We're a messed up country right now, and maybe maybe gonna be upset when you hear me say this. Maybe Donald Donald Trump as President of the United States right now is exactly what this country needs, because I'm telling you, if you have anti semits running around firebombing Jewish governors' homes, and you have people, think if they had the right to go key someone else's car because they don't like Elon Musk, give me a break. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty. Let's light them up. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a diagram of what this guy did to the Pennsylvania's Governor's residence. Pennsylvania Governor's residence climbs over and security cameras observed Bomber climbing over an exterior perimer defense anyone watching entered residence. Security footage show Bomber breaking a piano room window and throwing an incendiary device inside. He then moved to an adjacent window, broke it, entered the residence, and started another fire in the dining room, all while Shapiro and his family were asleep inside. This was Sunday morning, the three left resident and escaped. Bamba was inside the governor's residence for less than one minute and actively evaded troopers searching for him. Security footage observed Bomber leaving the property the same way he entered over the fence. So this guy's a nutjob and he's able to break into the governor's mansion in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and could have potentially killed everybody in there. Let's go to Joe and Belmont start us off on this topic. Joe, you were first up the Sura Nights. I go ahead, Joe, Dan.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you my opinion what I think is the cause of violence.
Speaker 2: And well, that's what I'm looking for. Joe, So you called the right program. What do you think is the cause?
Speaker 3: It's unimportance of religion in our country. It's lack of people going to church. And I'd like to hear some of your listeners from the Bible Belt comments on it. In your perspective on if you agree with me, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Think you know, people can do what they want. I go to church. I find it to be helpful in my life. Maybe maybe people don't find church helpful in their lives. You know. I'm Catholics, as I think you know, and the Catholic Church had a disgraceful period with the pedophile priests, and that that has driven a lot of people away from any form of organized religion here in the greater Boston area, Joe. And who could blame them in terms of that that horrific era a period of history. However, However, there's a bunch of religions out there, and I think that people of good faith, whatever their religion happens to be other it's Christianity, all the branches of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, if they go for the right reasons and they go to pray to their God and to you know, try to live a better life. No one's perfect. I'm I'm far from perfect, Joe. I don't know about you. But you just try every day to take an hour during the week and think about what you've done that you could have done better. I think it's helpful. I mean, it's a full of mental health for me.
Speaker 3: I think people who give other causes for the violence in America missing the big picture because I think God is God in prayer is the answer to this. That's just my opinion, but maybe to tell me I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, some people probably do think you're crazy, Joe, but that doesn't mean you are crazy. Remember that a lot of people think I'm crazy too. Look, you just keep calling and keep listening, and let's see if people react to what you have to say. Simple as that. I also believe, by the way, Joe, I also believe that there are people in this country who have never been introduced to religion or who have put religion aside, and if they lived good, decent lives and they treat people well, I believe that that they if they can do it without formal religion and they can live a good life, if hopefully there is something after this this time on earth, I think they should be rewarded as well. In my opinion, Thanks you.
Speaker 3: No one you can't do it. No one can.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it, Dan, right back at you, Joe, appreciate your call. Thank you much. Let me go next to Rick in Dover High Rick, how are you tonight? Welcome?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: How you doing good? What? What are your thoughts on this? I'll be interested in what you got to say, just like I was interested what Joe had to say.
Speaker 4: Joe's. You know, religion has a you know a lot about it and you know family upbringing. You know, I took away the uh they call it off. I don't know, corporal punishment of parents or whatever.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: It wasn't great for me, but I mean it seemed to work. But yeah, it sucked. We we didn't have as mudge. But you know my big thing. Let me go on for this for a second, D until I get done. Number one.
Speaker 1: I'm man.
Speaker 4: I noticed you mentioned the lefties. You didn't mentioned any righties.
Speaker 2: Sure I did. I just well, if you were listening, and let me, uh, let me quote from it. I talked about this guy down in uh, the guy out in Uh, the guy the attack on governors Shapiro's residence. Yeah, uh uh is anti Semitic. Okay, I don't know which end, which end of the spectrum this guy was coming from. Okay, he could be on the far right, but I don't know. So then the other guy here, the other guy is the guy in Wisconsin who killed his parents and wants to assassinate Trump. I read this, and I hope you heard it. The Sheriff's office obtained a search warrant for Cassop's phone and found information related to the Order of the Nine of Nine Angels, an extremist neo Nazi group that would be a right wing extremist group. I read that. I read that earlier. Okay, yeah, I read you. They also found text messages in Russian and a three page document discussing assassination, bomb making, and terrorist attacks. This kid's name is Nikita, his mom's name is Tachiana. I'm not concluding from that that they're Russian, but those are Russian names, and his last name is Cassap Casap. I have no clue, but I do know this that according to the Sheriff's office in Wisconsin, they found information related to a group called the the Order of Nine Angels. Never heard of it at extremist neo Nazi group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well, anyway, the thing I see is, I mean not to blend what to right, but I just see it the way I see it, and I'm not trying to leave either way.
Speaker 2: Go ahead when you.
Speaker 4: Basically it seems like longer the rule of law and the respect for it, it's definitely gone downhill, especially when we have a president. The pardons, guys that attack police officers, that were attacking our government building. Yeah, I'm just saying that. You know, it seems like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to agree with you. I'm going to agree with you. And I do not believe that anyone who attacked a police officer deserved a pardon, and the pardon was much too wide. If he had said people who who entered the capitol or people opened the door to allow them into the capitol, some of those there was overreaction and some of those people ended up with jail terms.
Speaker 4: He should.
Speaker 2: We're in the same page.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. I'm saying when you normalize breaking the law and you keep continually doing it, well, I think it's kind of brainwashing the public and saying, hey, the law doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Look, I don't know. Look, I believe that there was a guy named Hunter Biden who got a pardon from his dad, so we could cite some examples on the other side. Uh, the guy that you're talking about, And I agree with you, he should not have pardoned people who attacked police officers, and he should not have pardoned the people who organized the January sixth demonstration.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I mean about normalizing breaking the law.
Speaker 2: I will, but I will also add that the guy who you're accusing of normalizing breaking the law came within about two or three inches of being killed by an assassin's bullet. And we still don't know what the story was and that kid, do we.
Speaker 4: No, we don't. I mean, I'm just still trying to figure out how is ear grew back.
Speaker 2: Well if you don't, if you well again, if you're that cynecal Rick, if you're that cynical, uh, you know again, it's not to me. It's not a laughing matter to be really honest with you, because I wouldn't care who the president of the United States was or who was running for that office.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, And especially the guy that died, the firefighter.
Speaker 2: Und well, there there was. He died, and there were two others who were badly wounded. And and President Trump, it's pretty clear, was shocked. Okay, he he was with.
Speaker 4: I shot a lot of bullets down and I know what a bullet hole looks like, and that wasn't a bullet all.
Speaker 2: Well, you find a lot of humor and Rick, I've shot some bullets too. I know what a bullet hole looks like. But I also know that if a bullet grazes someone and they come that close, and they graze someone's ear, and I believe he came up bleeding. Okay, I firmly believe he was shot. He was grazed by that bullet that he came within about three inches of taken what we call the big dirt nap. So he, above all should understand violence, and I think he I think he probably does, having experience that up close and personal. Rick, I got to run. I find no humor in that at all. But that's okay, have a good one, take it easy, good night, six one, seven thirty. It's the only line open. We'll keep it rolling right after the news here at the bottom of the hour on Nightside. This is serious stuff, folks, because who knows what happens next. Okay, you got people bombing Tesla dealerships, you got people trying to throw Monotov cocktails in the home of the mansion, whatever you want to call it. Of a democratic govern Josh Shapiro, we're not. It's not knowing in a good direction, in my opinion. Back on Nightside after.
Speaker 1: This, you're on Night Side with Dan Ray on w b Z, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Back we go, Let's go to John and denhim. John, appreciate your patience, Thanks for holding through the news. You're next on Nightside. Go ahead, John.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, politically here, but what else do we got these days? But I think the majority of this, and granted both sides have done, but it just seems like with Trump running, the Democrats seem to just like everything is violence and and that when when Trump the assassination temp one on Trump should have been one condemnation against that act and there wasn't. When you when you have what's the the guy's name that shot the insurance guy and that hotel in New York, you know, the guy.
Speaker 2: Down Luigi Mangioni.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there should have been one contemnation against fat act. But there was.
Speaker 2: Well he's got he's got fan clubs, that guy his fan clubs. I didn't even mention that one. But you just heard Rick from Dover. Rick was kind of giggling and chucklin about the assassination attempt on Trump.
Speaker 5: Well here's the thing. Now, I'm a Trump voter, but not a Trump supporter. Yeah, and I think it's like, you know, I voted for who I thought was best for his comfy not because I'm a fan of Trump, And anybody who was common sense can't argue that when all they gave was was Kamala Harris when she couldn't answer one question.
Speaker 2: About what are they all? They also were? They also basically hid Joe Biden for four years and uh and and they were telling us that this guy's on top of his game, he's never been sharper. You're kidding me.
Speaker 5: I would, I would if Trump would bring every reporter, every politician who said exactly what you just said, say, were you lying or you just have no just you have no lack of judgment, you have lack of judgment, You're you watch credibility And uh, I'm trying to remember there was another act. I was saying about these violent acts, and it's like, do you remember like the Democrats, like a couple of weeks ago, they came up.
Speaker 2: He had the guy down, You had the guy if you're talking about Trump, you had the guy who was waiting by the golf course in the bushes, waiting to pop him.
Speaker 5: I think you kind of touched on it, like on the first attempt, like how do we not know what happened by.
Speaker 2: Now we do we have no idea. We have no idea. That is like, now here's the thing. He's got his own his FBI directors in place, his attorney generals in place. We need to know what was the what was the background of this kid? Was he just some loser from Butler, Pennsylvania? Who did this? I want to know. I want to know on the Kennedy assassination. I don't think that everything's been released on the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 5: I mean, getting back to the Trump things like that was just too easy for that kid to be on the roof like that. It was just way too easy.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that I that I just read was that when this when the Secret Service guy confronted the guy along the fence line, you know, later on when Trump was playing golf, he apparently fired five shots at this guy from almost a point blank range and missed him.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't hear that, but I can't remember. Is there is their name Clockett. I don't know if she's a for the House of the Senate or she was talking about.
Speaker 2: She's a nut job. She's the latest of the latest crazy Democrat in Congress.
Speaker 5: How was that not everybody on both sides forcing her to resign. You cannot say that that.
Speaker 2: Well, the Republicans have to have some of their their goofballs too, So I mean both parties would be would do themselves some good if they cleaned house. But both parties, the Democrats reliant upon the far left and the Republicans are lying upon the far right. It's you know, it's this four hundred and thirty five members of the House of Representatives, and they're not all solid citizens.
Speaker 5: If you get my Diress I look at I mean today's Democratic Party. It's not my father's. It's not the Kennedy it's not the Clinton. Democratic Party may not think the Obama's Democratic Party, though he called the shots like but it's like what happened the original Democratic Party anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, they're in big trouble. They're in big trouble, and they brook they better get their act together by twenty six or twenty eight. I think there was recently a poll done as to who represents the Democrat who is the leader of the Democratic Party, President Obama was I think five percent of the people said President Obama, and I think it was aoc. The former bartender from New York City now a member of Congress who's the leader of the Democratic Party, and she's gonna probably take on and take out Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 5: But they're still bringing nothing to the table. It's all about it's all about Trump.
Speaker 2: It's Trump. Is Trump? That Trump? The other thing that'd be something you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: You've never given me a reason to vote for your candidate, all your philosophy. I can vote anybody because they're not Trump. I can vote for your daughter.
Speaker 2: And he thought, well, you can't beat somebody with nobody, John, I loved you. Call you and I are pretty close on most of these topics. I appreciate it. Thank you much. Thanks there, talk to you soon. Let me go next to We're gonna go here real quickly. Let me get Mike is in Beverly. Mike, get you in here before the break. The right ahead, Mike. If Mike's not ready, we will move on. Put Mike on hold, please, Rob Okay. Let me go to Dot in Medford. Hey, Dot, how are you hi? Hi?
Speaker 6: Idan? Well, let me tell you about ninety year old women who I know, democratic religious women that I'm familiar with all the time. One in particular never missus church on Sunday. Her favorite line is I'll pray for you. That's her favorite line to you. But she hates oh to everybody. Yeah, she hates our president. She wants him dead. And when she starts, I usually say, oh, you're such a good Christian. What a wonderful thing to say. And she doesn't even get embarrassed. I mean, Dan, you're gonna watch these old ladies, the worst ones. I'm telling you, the Democrat and they're religious. Watch out for them.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, look, I.
Speaker 6: Don't have guns. They don't have guns in their purse at least. I mean, it's very scary to listen to them. They hate our president. Well, there are a lot of.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who hate him. That's right, I get it. And he's done.
Speaker 6: I heard that idiot Rick laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, Hughes having quite a giggle.
Speaker 6: He's a total fool.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, don't attack my call. I don't want anyway. I think he's misguided. I think he's misguided, and I think that he doesn't like Donald Trump. And he tried to he tried to sort of snicker away his way through. But I think I think that's.
Speaker 6: A horrific happened. What is going to happen?
Speaker 2: That's well, what's going to happen next? I mean, you know what, you and I have both been around long enough to live through the sixties and the assassination of President Kennedy, Senator Kennedy, doctor Martin Luther King. Look at I mean, this governor in Pennsylvania. Theoretically he could have died in that house fire.
Speaker 6: Well, his children could have all died.
Speaker 2: Too, exactly, of course, his whole family.
Speaker 6: A terrible thing, what a terrible thing.
Speaker 2: You know, And I suspect that you're probably not a big fan of that. I suspect probably that you're not a big fan dot of the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania, if you get my drift.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I don't know that much about him, but I know that he almost became vice president exactly.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, right, right, no, no. What I'm saying is I don't care what someone's politics are. I don't want harm to come to anyone, and of.
Speaker 6: Course not I mean, my god, that mean.
Speaker 2: I don't want harm to come to to people who I would disagree with, or you know, there are people who I disagree with, and how I respect them mentally. You know, I've talked about Bernie Sanders. I actually respected this not much. I agree with him on dot he's not well, he maybe not philosophically, but he's been the same guy. He's never he's never changed and flipped his positions to go with the current wins. He was a socialist when Reagan was president. He was a socialist when Obama was president. He's a socialist now.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't be well, I don't know how he feels about the president. Well, I do know how he feels. But he's egging people on. He's egging people on.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got a right to egg people on in terms of political disagreement. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: He doesn't, No, he doesn't because you know why he doesn't. Because these people are nuts and they are going to take another shot and have presidence.
Speaker 2: No, I hope not. I hope. Well, God is always has always. I love you, Sanity. Okay, and tell tell that ninety year old lady that you should start to pray for her own soul.
Speaker 6: Ooka, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think tell her that that will driver totally nuts, don't Oh, I think I will.
Speaker 6: Use that next all right, thank good night, good night.
Speaker 2: We'll take a quick break here. Good night, DoD We'll take a quick break six one seven, two five, four to ten thirty. Got a line there, six one seven two five four. Uh No, six one seven two five thirty six one seven two five four to ten thirty. We have two lines there, six one seven nine three one ten thirty. I just think there's too much violence. And I've been down this road before. Violence. As Bobby Kennedy said, violence begets violence. So you're going to have people react, and we bet a We've bet a chill it and calm it down. And uh, those who are who are demonstrating and destroying people's property, it's not a big step from destroying someone's fire bombing someone's automobile dealership and fire bombing a house with people in it, or shooting someone. We're going down a bad road. We're going down a bad road, and I want to hear people criticize it across across the board because it's at the end we'll destroy our society. We'll be back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling here. Who's next. Mark is in Maryland. Hey Mark, welcome back Hawaii.
Speaker 7: Buddy good reader cutting off. I can't listen to your show much.
Speaker 2: No, come on? What your radio? Or are you on a computer? Are you? Are you listening to a radio? Mark?
Speaker 7: Or on a computer on a computer? Really checked out the summer. I can't pick up the show much now.
Speaker 2: So do you do? You go to w BZ Boston. That's that's what? Okay? Well, you know what, when you hang up, I want Rob to talk with you and try to help you out, because the signal is pretty good, you know, and you can always go back to WBZ Boston if the iHeart app isn't working for you, Rob, will you explain to Mark? Just go to w BZ Boston and there's a big red button there with an arrow that says clicks click on live. Why don't you Why don't you talk to to Rob about that? How you been doing? Mark? Everything else? Okay? Other than that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, my first time calling this year. I lost my mother back in January. I'm still down. I respect of the president whole. I'll never threaten him or nothing, of course, not, of course not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't care whether whether it's a Republican or a Democrat there there, whoever gets elected gets elected by the majority of the voters, the majority of the people, And like anything else you got to do, you got to at least respect the other the other side. I'm with you totally. Mark. Yeah, hold on, and I'm going to have Rob walking through how to find us if if the iHeart app isn't working for you down there in Maryland, I'm going to have Rob walking through going to WBZ. Rob will give you the precise email. Just you just put in WBZ Boston and it'll get right to it. And then there's a there's a big arrow with a one, a big red button with a white arrow. You click on it and it cut. You know, I listened during the day. That's how I listened to BC. Okay, so Rob will explain to you. Bark will talk soon and call me back and let me know that your situation has gotten a little bit better. Let's keep only here. Going to go to Mike and Beverly. Mike joins us. Mike, we left, We called you before and we missed you. Go right ahead, Mike, oh Man, we got problems. Okay. Look, if Mike is not connected, Rob, I hate to do this to you. Put him on hold. Find out what's going on there with him Wayne and Brockdad, Hey, Wayne, welcome back.
Speaker 8: I just put a mouth well of food in my mouth, but I'll try and talk around.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, no problem, or the other possibilities. You could swallow it. Swallow the food, Okay.
Speaker 4: Geez.
Speaker 8: So I didn't hear much of this hour at all, but what I wanted to just say was and then full disclosure. Being somewhat right of center, be very far right, Okay. I'm on Elizabeth Warren's Facebook page for at least a year.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Dad. That must be depressing, Dan.
Speaker 8: She has three point three million followers. Yeah, but every every day it's okay. Dan Ray is twelve years old and goes to elementary school. Like what I mean, her lies and I know it's not a lie if you believe it. That's one one praise. And here's my other one. A broken clock is.
Speaker 4: Right twice a day.
Speaker 8: But she never nothing nothing that she have a rights. Dan is based in reality.
Speaker 4: It's all billionaires, tax breaks up, up up up, and I'll.
Speaker 2: You know, she signed the same song for a long time, and good luck to her. Okay, you know, we elected her twice. How the people of Massachusetts decided to elect this okie from with all the Democrats who we have, all the talented Democrats we have in Massachusetts, you know, Joe Kennedy, former Congressman Seth Molten, Laurie Trehan, Steve Lynch, Jim McGovern, all of them allowed Elizabeth Warren to kind of run the circle around him. And she's a United States Senator.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable, And they're all lockstep. They'll don't do and say the same.
Speaker 5: And I understand, you know, Trump bad, Trump bad, whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but my point, My point is that people you know, and you'll get all these likes and loves and all you're the best of the yea.
Speaker 2: Well, she's she's an echo chamber for them. I mean, she's an echo chamber. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I'll go on and say, hello, Dan Ray is not in the second grade in elementary school. And and I always use the analogy of you know, you can't discuss trigonometry with someone that believes two plus two is seventeen. It just doesn't happen. Again, it circles back to being based in reality.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure they love you, Wayne, I'm sure they love you well. I will get it all out. Just get it all out, that's all. Keep me posted, okay, And if they cut to a rescue.
Speaker 8: Let me know, go red socks, Go red socks.
Speaker 2: How about that a little tough performance tonight? They they were edged fifteen to one by the Tampa Bay Rays.
Speaker 5: Hey and one.
Speaker 8: I haven't been this excited about baseball since nineteen sixty seven, and I'm really looking forward to a great year this year.
Speaker 2: Let's hope. Let's hope you keep hanging in there. I will too. Thanks for last, Wayne Doun.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 2: All right, Rob, I'm not sure what problem with Mike and Beverly's problems. We've been to him twice. Let me go real quickly to a Mark in New York and then we'll get Glenn in here hopefully too. Hey. Mark, welcome next on Nightside.
Speaker 9: Hey Dan, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm doing just fine. Mark, welcome to Nightside.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Uh to far cry from Charlie d Giovanni or Jerry. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Whatever you like. You know, I'm glad you're still with us. Mark. You're dating yourself a little bit, go right ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh that's okay. I don't mind it or a bit. You know, I think that regrettably, there are too many haters and too many people who aren't willing to see the forest of the trees. We what we should be looking at is not the political problem as much as going back to basics. Okay, going back to that word that everyone uses, and it's called respect. There is no respect for the law. In order to get people to adhere to the law, they make more laws. All you've got to do is go back to basics and do nothing more than respect the law and do what's supposed to be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you, and I think I think that a lot of the Republicans when they cheered the President for pardoning guys who men and women too, who had who had hit police officers, huge problem. And when the Democrats said open the borders, we don't worry about legal immigration, illegal immigration, you got both sides doing what they thought was politically right as opposed to doing the right thing.
Speaker 9: That's well, that's that is with a uh yeah, that's where it's all out, to tell you the truth.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: Ironically, it reminds me of when my kids were little. Okay, if you look at a kid and you say, don't do that or I will. Yeah, there's a downside, all of a sudden, no downside, They're going to continue you to repeat the same negative behavior because no downside means it's okay. And that's where we're going wrong. Now.
Speaker 2: Uh, Mark, I think you're absolutely right. Is this the first time you've you've called me? Since this is up it on.
Speaker 9: The air, Dan, I haven't called you. I'm a native New Englander obviously, okay, and this is the first. I can't usually get you guys up here at night on the radio.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of listeners in upstate New York. Look, just go to WBZ Boston or WBZ dot com and you get a big red button with a white arrow, click on it and you're wive. Let me christ I'll give you rodinal clause if your first time, your first time calling Mark? Whereabouts in up in upstate New York? Do you live?
Speaker 9: I'm in Rochester.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a lot of listeners in Rochester. Got a lot of listeners in Rochester. Seriously.
Speaker 9: Uh, well, I'm in a town called Hilton, which is like Merrimack, Hampshire used to be in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, congratulations, you've you've gone west young man, and uh, but you're still with BZ. And I hope you'll continue and become a regular because you make a lot of sense.
Speaker 9: Okay, I have a good night.
Speaker 2: Dam you too. Mark appreciate the call. All right, We are going to continue with this next hour and line them up. The only one line at six one seven, two five four ten thirty. That's just filled in one line now at six one seven nine three one ten thirty talking about violence in America. Political violence. It's gotta stop, period, it's gotta stop. Coming back on Night Side