Speaker 1: Hey, this is Cliff your host. This is a special edition of Earth Ancients, and we have doctor Auvi Low joining us to Harvard astrophysicist because he has been in the news and we have a direct line to his lab and whenever he shows up in the news. He was in USA today on CNN and he's been on a lot of TV. We had to get a hold of him immediately. And what's going on is there's an alien probe known as it's been identified and classified as three I Atlas, the letter I three I Atlas and this is another a mile mala kind of asteroid that appears to be self directed, appears to be coming from an ancient civilization outside of our cosmos, is entering our cosmos. And what's a little unnerving is that the hypothesis from this laboratory, from the scientific team is that it is heading our way. And I don't want to frighten anybody, but it's one of those situations where we just don't know, and there's so much to talk about. We're gonna unload quite a bit of data today. But the most important thing, and why I have doctor loebe on the program fairly regularly, is the fact that he is, without a doubt, the most transparent scientist out there right now, and he's not behooving to the government. I don't know if you guys remember about five years ago when he came on, he refused to sign a non disclosure agreement with the Department of Defense, and he wanted to the public to know what was going on in our base, in our cosmos. And I'm not saying or suggesting that what we're going to talk about today is a UAP, an unidentified aerial phenomenon. It's that he is blowing the whistle on this because within his hypothesis for what this is, there are consequences and defense measures that need to be appropriated if this so called asteroid UAP comes our way. So this is going to be to the point. It's gonna be shorter than normal, a little less an hour, and there are very few interruptions, a few ads just to cover our bases. But this is going to be short and sweet and to the point, and that's what we need. And this is why I really appreciate AVI coming on at such short notice and to give us the details. So today's program is Alien Probe three I at lasts and my guest is doctor Avi Lobe. Well, I got a white paper from my producer, Gail Tour. Asteroids are coming at us, Asteroids are everywhere. That means that we have to think of doctor Avi Lobe, and he has written an amazing paper. We're always looking to see what he's up to. We have him on I think at least once a year to get an update on anything like the olma O Maala asteroid that came by a few years ago. But this is a really I don't know if it's an alarmist paper or not. I was just talking to doctor Lobe about this. But what makes this new object, we'll call it unique, is the fact that it is an interstellar I guess we're not gonna call it a probe until doctor Lobe identifies it as a probe. But it's very unique. It's got some kind of scary ramifications if it's more than just a hypothesis. And for all the details, guess what doctor Avi Lobe is with us. So hiy Avi, welcome to Earth.
Speaker 2: Agent.
Speaker 1: It's great to see you. How you doing.
Speaker 2: Thanks thank for having me. It's a great pleasure.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to get to the basics on this are you set up at your observatory in Harvard to observe this or this actually came from another observatory, Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it was actually a half a meter telescope called Atlas in Chile that discovered it on the first of July twenty twenty five. And then, as it turns out, the neighbor of that telescope is the Rubin Observatory that was just inaugurated a few weeks earlier. And when they looked back the data from the Ruby Observatory, which is an eight point four meter telescope, they realized that it was there. Now it's coming. The reason it was difficult to spot it is because it's coming from the direction of the center of the Milky Way, which is very crowded with lots of stars. And you know, just this morning, I wrote a new paper about the so called the Lobe scale that's after my life name. I proposed an idea a week ago after a Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna called me on the phone and asked me for an update about this new object, new interstellar object called three I Atlas three because it's the third object spotted by telescopes on Earth, is coming from outside the Solar System. The first was of Muamua that you mentioned. Second was Boriso, which was a comet. Ommu was very anomalous. We can get into more details. But this one, which is called three I I for interstellar and Atlas for the name of the telescope. She wanted to know more about it, and I told her. In fact, I said that there is. It will come very close to Jupiter in mid March twenty twenty six, and I wrote another paper suggesting that we use Juno, a spacecraft that is currently orbiting Jupiter. We give it a push away from Jupiter in mid September twenty five. It was supposed to plunge into Jupiter's atmosphere in mid September, the end of the mission. They wanted to kill it, basically turn it to ashes, and I said, don't do that, just push it the other way. And with a sufficient push it could in principle intercept three I at lasts, if it doesn't have enough fuel, it will just get closer to it. And even with very little fuel, like less than ten percent of the original fuel that it had, it can come within ten to twenty five million kilometers from three I atlas and give us more information. Now, why is this information warranted? Why is am I speaking about it so much? I wrote maybe by now twenty six essays on medium dot com over the past month that you can read all the details about two of them. This morning, just this morning, there was a paper from the Hubard Space Telescope that image did and by the way, that's the latest news. There seemed to be a glow of material preceding it. Not there is no trailing tail. There is no tail of this supposingly comet, So astronomers associated it with just a comet from interstellar space moving too fast, moving at sixty kilometers per second. Therefore it's not bound to the Sun. It's approaching us. But what I've noticed is the brightness of this object, and I noticed it on the first day when it was discovered. The brightness implies a diameter of twenty kilometers. And you know, amu Wa was just about one hundred meters, you know, and this one is twenty kilometers. There should be hundreds of thousands of objects like Omuama for every object that is twenty kilometers. We haven't seen hundreds of thousands. We've seen om and moa and now this one after Boriso, which was also a few hundred meters, so that's surprising. And moreover, you know, there is not enough rocky material in interstellar space where it came from to give us an object that is made of rock which is twenty kilometers in diameter every decade. In fact, if you just take a census of the rocky material industrial space, you would expect such a giant rock which is twice as large as the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. You expect that to be delivered to the Inner Solar System once per ten thousand years. We've detected it over a decade. It's supposed to have once per ten thousand years. What's going on here? Of course, one possibility, which I pointed out in my paper which is now published, is that it wasn't a directed trajectory targeting the Inner Solar System, meaning maybe it's technological. Maybe the trajectory was designed. And then with two other collaborators, Adam Hibbert and Adam Krawl, I wrote a paper that is pointing out that the trajectory is indeed really unusual in the sense that it's aligned with the orbital plane of the planets around the Sun. Okay, to within five degrees, and the chances of that happening at random is one in five hundred. That's extremely unusual, and we haven't had five hundred objects from interstellar space.
Speaker 1: And ask you real quickly, just for the Lettuce imaging of this object, are you suggesting that we're looking at a propulsion system of some kind.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily right now. It may have been propelled in that, you know, before it arrived to our vicinity, before we could see it. But the point is that the trajectory is very fine tuned, first of all, to be in the orbital plane of the planets. You know that, as I said, that's one in five hundred chants of it being so close to the orbital plane. It comes on a retrograde orbit, which is opposite to the motion of the planets around the Sun, meaning that if it wants to deploy mini probes that will visit the planets there is because the plants are moving towards it, so to speak. And then it will arrive very close to Jupiter, Mars, and Venus. And the chance of that happening at random, you know, if you just take that trajectory, you say, okay, I accept it's in the plane of the planet. I just change the arrival time. Still, the chance is one in twenty thousand that it will arrive so close to Mars, Venus and Jupiter, and you know that makes it unusual. And also it arrives closest to the Sun when the Earth is on the opposite side, we won't be able to observe it from Earth. If they know about us, that's the best strategy if they wanted to do a maneuver near the Sun, because that's when the gravitational assist of the Sun can help do a very significant maneuver. That's what we do, is spacecraft. We make a maneuver close to the Sun because you are taking advantage of the Sun's gravity to prepare yourself at a different speed. So if they wanted, for example, to slow down, you know, if they don't show up on the other side of the Sun after we can't see them during the month of October twenty twenty five, you know they will pass closest to the Sun on October twenty ninth. If they don't show up on the other side as expected, I think the stock market may crash.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 2: Now I should also say that this morning I wrote a paper. It's also available on medium dot com, where I suggested it already a week ago, but I now elaborated on that of what I is being called the Lobe scale, which is a risk scale for interstellar objects, objects coming from outside the Solar System. Zero implies that it's a natural object, a rock like, for example, an asteroid or an icy rock like a comet, the type of rocks that we are familiar with in the Solar System. And you know that would be a zero because the chance of that hitting the Earth is very small. You know, it really needs to be on a straight trajectory towards Earth and that's a very small probability. But ten on that scale is definitely artificial in origin, definitely technological, meaning that we can see maneuvering in a way, you know, non gravitational acceleration that represents perhaps propulsion or some engine. We see evidence for artificial lights or excess heat from an engine, or we see an unusual shape of the object. All of these are indicative of a technological signature. And you know, I think it's important for us to scale any incoming interstellar object on this scale. And now the Rubin Observatory in Chile will start discovering every few months a new interstellar object. Until now, we had only three spotted by telescopes over the past eight years. But from now on, you know, there is an increase by almost two orders of magnitude in the detection rate, and therefore we should be alert because the implications would be huge to humanity, not only in terms of US understanding that there might be a smarter kid on the blog, us being able to learn from their technologies, but also there is a threat. You know, there is an existential threat to humanity. And in the past we worried about the existential threat from artificial intelligence or from climate change. Lots of people are talking about this all the time, and every now and then we also talk about a threat from a killer asteroid of the type that killed the dinosaurs. And of course NASA was tasked by Congress, the US Congress to look for all objects above the size of a fotball field that may risk that may come close to Earth. And that's the reason the Rubin Observatory was constructed. But I'm saying there is another type of objects that we should be worried about, and we don't discuss those, and that is alien technology objects. And we should just check each and every object entering the Solar system if it has anomalies that put it high above I would say above level four on the Lob scale. That I propose we should definitely have policy makers discuss them, getting more data from scientists and deciding how to respond to them, and then of course psychologists to decide how to communicate the message to the public without creating panic, without the economic meltdown.
Speaker 1: Have you been able to determine the shape? Is it like the Omauma asteroid which just looks aerodynamic to me? But do we have an idea idea.
Speaker 2: Or Muama changed its brightness every eight hours. It was stumbling by a factor of ten, and the best fit for the variation of reflected sunlight from it implied that it has a disk like shape, very unusual. And moreover, it was pushed away from the Sun by some mysterious force, and there wasn't any evaporation that is visible, no cometary tail whatsoever, no molecules of dust or carbon based molecules that are usually accompanying any comet, so there was no rocket effect acting on it. The question was what is pushing it, what's creating this non gravitational acceleration, And unfortunately we were left in the dark about it because we didn't get enough data to figure out its nature. And I said, look, these anomalies should alert us because it may be just like our own space debris, you know, the space trash without For example, three years later, the same telescope in Hawaii pan stars that discovered them as a near Earth object found another near Earth object that was pushed by reflecting sunlight, and that one ended up being a rocket booster from a nineteen sixty six launch by NASA. And just on January second this year, twenty twenty five, the Minor Planet Center reported about a new asteroid near Earth and then they realized, oh wait a minute, this one moves along the path of the Tesla Roads, the car that was launched by SpaceX, and then they removed it from their list. So this one was not a rock, It was a car, okay. And all I'm saying is that maybe Elon Musk is not the most accomplished space entrepreneur since the Big Bank. You know, thirteen point eight billionaires passed since the Big Bank the Sun formed. Just in the last one third of cosmic history, most of the stars from billions of years before the Sun, and you can ask where will Voyager be in a billionaeres, it will be on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy. And therefore there was plenty of time for their space artifacts to arrive to our backyard. So we should simply be agnostic and check each and every interest our object, whether it has some technological features.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, doctor Avi Lobe coming to us from Harvard University, will be right back. We're discussing the alien probe three I atlas and what the ramifications are for an impact scenario here on planet Earth. With our guest today, doctor Avi Loebe. Can you tell with your equipment if an object is changing its trajectory as it's coming from an interstellar location.
Speaker 2: Definitely you can. In fact, with the help of the Web, which is positioned one and a half million kilometers away from Earth, we can look at the object from two directions, from telescopes on Earth and from the Web. It's just like having two eyes that allow us to gauge distances of objects, and in fact, I believe the Web observatory is actually looking at it today. Okay, so we should see. But the point of that is not only the Web telescope is able to help us pinpoint the trajector of the object and figure out if it has nongravitational acceleration to a very high precision. We didn't have that with more we had just the hubrid Space telescope, which is much closer to Earth. The Web is further. We can get the position of three ieutlats much better. But moreover, the Web telescope can detect the heat emitted by three iyatlasers. In other words, not just the reflection of sunlight from it, but the infrared radiation that it emits, and that can help us figure out its face temperature, to figure out its surface area, and then a see spins every sixteen hours, we could actually sort of get a three dimensional mapping on of how it looks like, you know, and then I'm waiting to see what the results will show. It's you know, science is exciting because you don't need to know the answer in advance. Despite what my colleagues are or you know, they always know the answer in advance, like it must be a comet, you know, and then they get surprised. So in this case, just to give you the surprise of the morning, there was the first paper analyzing images from the Hubble Space telescope taken on the fourth of July twenty twenty five, and they show a glow of something in front of the object, in front, not behind. Usually with comets you have a tail. That's why we say comet retail. It's behind. This time you see some glow in front of it, in the direction that it moves towards the sun. And the question is why. Of course, one possibility is that it's only you know it has it doesn't spin very rapidly, so it has a hot day side and a cold night side, and the day side is warmed up by the sunlight, and therefore you know, it ejects thus particles that you see in front of it and not behind it. But another thing that is peculiar is there is no evidence. And by now there are maybe five studies, five independent papers from different observatories using some of the best observatories in the world, that it took a spectrum of the object looking for the characteristic you know molecules that accompany cometary activity. These are carbon based molecules that you find in every comet in the Solar system. And they haven't found any spectrum. They only saw the only saw reddening of the reflected sunlight. In other words, the object is red but doesn't show evidence for gas, molecules or atoms around it.
Speaker 1: And that's puzzling, that's fascinating. In your paper, you have considerations to support your hypothesis that this is artificial. And one of the things I wanted to ask you about. You say, it's too large to be an asteroid, right, and that makes what does that mean if Oma Mau was Oma Mau too large to be an asteroid too?
Speaker 2: No, No, Omua Mua was roughly one hundred meters inside. I mean that was the length the thing. It could have been very thin, actually, but this one is two hundred times bigger. It's it's twenty kilometers in diameter. If what we are seeing is its brightness is simply reflection from a solid object, Okay, Now, of course it's possible that you know, some some cloud of dust around it is doing the reflection. It's not the object. But if it is the object, then it's twenty kilometers in diameter, And why is that puzzling? Because there is not enough mass in rocks in interstellar space to deliver a twenty kilometer rock to our vicinity every decade. You know, our survey went on for a decade. You can do that once per ten thousand years, that would be reasonable, but not every decade. So either it is a comet, but the nucleus of the comet is very small, you know, less than about a kilometer in diameter. Then you don't need a lot of mass. And then the reflection that we see, the brightness of the object results from dust that was evaporating from the small object that creates this glow around. It has nothing to do with the size of the object. Size of the object is very small. That's one possibility. And of course, if it happens to be a large object, you know, I think it's extremely puzzling. Why are we seeing it in over a survey of one decade. And the one possibility that can explain it is because it's not only a random trajectory. It's not like, you know, you have a lot of these rocks moving around. It's actually an object that targeted the inner Solar System. By design, the trajectory wanted to get to the inner part of the Solar System to visit the planets in the habitable zone, and that of course would suggest some designed the trajectory, some intelligence behind the trajectory, which is also indicated by the fact that it's in the ecliptic plane where the planets move around the Sun. With a probability of one in five hundred, is it.
Speaker 1: Possible that this came from the same civilization that sent out a more and more it's possible object in.
Speaker 2: The general it comes from a different direction. But you know, we don't know the nature of a mua mua. It could be just a surface layer or some debris lefto I mean, I should say that this object three I atlas enter the outskirts of the Solar system, you know, the edge of the Oar cloud at ae hundred thousand times the Earth Sun separation about eight thousand years ago. If it started from far out, so eight thousand years ago when humans started recording history, that's when this object was at one hundred thousand times the Earth Sun separation. On the other hand, you can imagine some kind of a base of you know, alien technologies within the Solar system like they already are not so far like if there are at a thousand Earth sun separation a thousand times that it would take them only about eight years to reach us, you know, And so they if they see that we are developing as a young technological cimilation, we are developing and opposing a potential threat to them, they might visit us. And you know, that is the dark forest hypothesis, which was a solution to Fermi's paradox. And Rico Fermi in nineteen fifty had launch in Los Alamos, and they were discussing extraterrestrials, and he asked, where is everybody? And the one possible solution is that they're out there, but they're silent because of war is about predators. That's a better strategy for them to survive. And if they see a young civilization like ours developing technologies that are on the cusp of endangering them, they might do a reconnaissance mission to visit us. We should be aware of that possibility because we don't know who exists in our cosmic neighborhood. You know, we see a lot of sun like stars, one hundred billion of them in the Milky Way galaxy. Most of them formed the billions of years before the Sun. And we see, we assess that, you know, billions of Earth Sun analogs may exist in the Milky Way. Okay, so billions of them. And you know, you can argue. And that's what my colleagues in academia keep arguing that it's an extraordinary claim to imagine that these houses that look just like ours on the cosmic street have no residence or never had residents. And I'm saying, how do you know that. Let's check. Let's assume, you know, what is called the Copernican principle that we are not special, which implies that, you know, if we are not special, things like us existed billions of years ago, and we just need to search. And you know, the simplest way to search is not to look for radio signals from the houses towards us, because you know, nobody may call us when we are listening. Actually, the best way is to check our backyard and see whether among the rocks that we find there there might be a tennis ball that was thrown by a neighbor. And that is exactly what I'm suggesting to do with interest of our objects.
Speaker 1: Let me just change the venue a little bit. In your most recent dredging of the Pacific Ocean for that down object that you thought may have been artificial, did you pull up any analysis of it being an exotic metal?
Speaker 2: Well, we had the I mean, the expedition cost about about one and a half million dollars. With that budget, we could only use a sled that was covered with magnets that we placed on the ocean floor, and we couldn't really see what we are picking up. There was no live video feed. So we brought up some magnetic particles molten droplets from presumably an explosion that came from a meteor, and then I brought back about eight hundred and fifty of them to have at the university, where I gave them to my colleagues, Time Jacobson, a world renowned geochemist that has the best instruments in the world, and we analyzed those materials and found that about ten percent of those spherrows molten droplets have a chemical composition that is different from solar system materials. It was never reported before in the scientific literature, but I really want to get bigger pieces. These were small. The spherals were less than a millimeter in size, and there isn't a lot of material in them. And I want to go back to that location and search for bigger pieces of in the wreckage of the original meteorite, uh, and perhaps even find the core of the meteorite. But then to do that, we need to use a remotely operated vehicle, a robot with a video feed. That would cost six and a half million dollars and we don't have the funding so yet. If we do get the funding, we'll go there again.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating, is your hypothesis, doctor, Love, that we are being observed and these are just probes. H. I mean, that's yourre That's that was what we were talking about last time. This is more dire and I don't want to get to the consequences right yet, but I do want to get your sense of what we're dealing with. This is a half a million year old civilization that perhaps is not around anymore. These are perhaps probes that are looking for signs of life.
Speaker 2: Well, it's but we don't know their agenda. We don't know what their intent is. We are a young, technological civilization with only a history of one hundred years since quantum mechanics was discovered. I mean, the two of us are speaking thanks to our understanding of quantum mechanics. You know, the instruments we're using are all based on quantum mechanics, and only one hundred years one century lapsed since we started understanding physical reality in the context of quantum mechanics. If you have another civilization that is far more advanced, you know, they might even be more intelligent than we are. You know, the human brain might not be the pinnacle of creation. That might be you know, smarter kids on our blog, and that means that we wouldn't fully understand. Even if they didn't have much more time to develop things, they could have developed things much better than we did. Just look at the world politics. We are not that intelligent, you know. But the other thing I wanted to mention is that, so far we launch the probes to interstellar space. These are Voyager one, Voyager two, Pioneer ten, Pioneer eleven New Horizons, and they will become trash once I mean, they will not be functional once they leave the outskirts of the solar system in the ore cloud, because that would be ten thousand years from now, and they were not designed to survive that loan. But another civilization that is far more advanced could have launched functional devices, and they might visit us, you know, for a purpose. And I think, just like with any blind date, my advice for young people that are only blind date is to first observe before having an opinion about the visitor. Yeah. I mean a lot of people prefer to attribute whatever they see to scripts of science fiction writers or from Hollywood, and I say, all of these scripts are just like large language models of artificial intelligence in the sense that they are based on some training data set. You know that whatever is familiar to us, the experiences we had on Earth l l m's are not smarter than us because they are trained on what we see, and what we see is limited to Earth. Okay, that's it. But then whatever comes from another star is, you know, could be out of this world. It's all bets are off, you know, and therefore we should be open minded to be surprised instead of claiming anything in the sky must be rocks. The way my colleagues that are comed experts keep doing, you know, they I call it the Stone Age of space exploration, in the sense that anything in the sky must be stones.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, doctor Ave Loebe discussing the unusual probe three I at Lasts will be right back by Yesterday is Harvard astrophysicist Alvi Low discussing a new identified probe known as three Eye Atlas, which is coming into our cosmos in the next few weeks. Do you have a feeling of this object being a UAP or is it more just a probe?
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting because well it depends on the size. But if it's a twenty kilometer object, by the way, very similar to the dimensions of the rama in the science fiction novel Rendezvous with Rama that out of see Clark wrote about he also envisioned the He actually envisioned the cylinder that is twenty kilometers wide and fifty kilometers long. But if this object three Eye Atlas is so big, you know, you could imagine that, you know, it would take a huge amount of energy for it to maneuver and visit planets. It might actually just deploy mini probes that go to the planets, sort of like a mothership. And in that case, those minni probs would result in enhanced activity of unidentified anomalous phenomenon on Earth after the visit, so that will be October twenty ninth, twenty five. And if we see more anomalies in the sky on Earth, you know, they may be related to smaller probs that have not you know, that are not the original object, but they were deposited. And the Galileo Project under my leadership, is currently assembling two additional observatories. We have one functioning in Massachusetts monitoring the sky in the infrared, visible light, radio, and audio, and we analyze the data with the machine learning software to figure out if there is any anything unfamiliar in the sky. And we are assembling additional observatories, one in Pennsylvania and the other one in Nevada, and they should be ready by September twenty twenty five, and that's a month before three I Atlas comes closest to the Sun and we will be able to tell if there are any objects, anomalous objects that produce enhance activity relative to what we see regularly. I mean, we have the ability to detect a few million objects every year with our instruments and the one special thing about these observatories is that they are not traditional astronomical observatories because those are limited to a very small region of the sky. Usually astronomers are focusing on a small part of the sky at any given time, whereas the one that we constructed from scratch is a new type of observatories where we monitor the entire sky at all times, and we pay attention to objects that move fast overhead. These are the kind of objects that astronomical telescopes often ignore. And then I really look forward to future data. I believe you know, as a scientist, I really enjoy having as much data as possible. I was asked on a podcast, how do you tell the difference between as a genuine scientists and the conspiracy theories? And I said, there is a very simple way of telling the difference. If you just deliver much more data from instruments, the scientists will be delighted, even if it changes the mind of the scientists. Many times in history scientists change the mind based on better data. That is exactly the scientific method. You have some conjecture and then you test it with data, and if the data doesn't agree with the conjecture, it's trued out. Okay, that's detective. That's the way scientists operate. However, a conspiracy theorist would be upset by more data that conspiracy theorists we say, don't give me the data, don't confuse me with facts. I know the answer on how dare you even study those facts?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get to the conclusion of this paper. And this is so unlike the A V lobe that I am familiar with. But the dire consequences are that this is potentially coming for Earth and that we need to be thinking of defense measures in some capacity. So this is something that I've always had to chill up my back about because we really don't have any known anti asteroid defense system. But maybe it could be clandestine, a black ops project that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: No, but.
Speaker 1: Why are your conclusions like that? Is it because it's in the path of Earth's orbit?
Speaker 2: No, it's not coming close to Earth on its current path. In fact, it gets closest to the Sun when the Earth is on the opposite side. But that's the point where it can do a maneuver. It's called an oorverth maneuver, taking advantage of the Sun's gravity and perhaps it doesn't want us to see it when it For example, it could release mini probles that are doing this maneuver and it will be hidden behind the sun. So I'm just worried about it. We should see it might be just a natural comet, and then we don't have to worry about it. You know. That's the nature of getting as much data as possible about it so that we can figure it out. The reason I put it out as a possibility is to encourage my colleagues observers to get as much data as possible, because when you have a lot of data, it's impossible to shove anomalies under the carpet of traditional thinking. Just to consider Galileo Galilei, the Church put him in house arrest because they didn't like the answer he provided by looking through his telescope. But if, on the other hand, you know, they would have looked through telescopes and said, we would demonstrate that Gallegaliley is wrong by looking through telescopes collecting more data about Jupiter and showing that he was wrong, then they would have corrected course much faster. I mean it took them three hundred and fifty years after his death to admit that he was right, And I say they could have saved this time. They could have decided within a few years that he's right by looking through telescopes. And so if I can encourage my colleagues to prove me wrong by looking through telescope, we'll get data. If I am actually wrong and it's just a comet, natural object, so be it. Okay, we land it's a natural object. That's it. Case closed. But I don't want us to miss the opportunity to get all these data by being get relaxed and saying we know the answer in advance. It must be a comet. Stop talking about it. How there you speak about something else. This is not an intelligent approach to science.
Speaker 1: In this paper that you write, are you in contact with the Department of Defense, who would probably be the ones who would direct a missile towards trying to.
Speaker 2: No, I should say that right now, the trajector of free i Atlas is such that there is no way that we can reach it with any rocket it to intercept it as it comes to the Sun, because it will be moving at ninety eight kilometers per second in the opposite direction relative to Earth. And we just our best rockets are move at a third of that speed. I mean, we can intercept it much further out, but not as it approaches the sun. There is no way right now. And then the other thing, the other comment I wanted to make is that you can see that also as an opportunity because if it happens, if we happen to have an alien technological threat, I think it will bring people together because we would realize that we are all in the same boat, and you know, we will perhaps stop fighting over territories on this rock that we were born on the earth, because there is much more real estate out there and we are very limited in our mindset, you know of zero some games on this earth. But if we see some other threat coming beyond you know, this Earth, then perhaps we'll realize that we're all in the same boat. Let's work together. And in a way, it's the messianic message of peace, you know, like perhaps we need a messiah from another star. AVI.
Speaker 1: I love this material, you know, I have to say this. It's so refreshing. They have your transparent point of view because other scientists would not be so free in the data. And perhaps this is the big problem with UAPs is the fact that here they are, they're observing us, but no one's really taking it serious. I think in your paper you say it's important to take it serious because this could be a dire threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean we we should allow of this possibility. We should not ridicule it. Which if you want to refute it, if you want to show that it's wrong, instead of expressing your opinion, look through telescopes, collect data and show that it's wrong. This is my request to the critics. It's not enough to just say blog on it or write on it on social media. You know, I was criticized over the past few weeks by people who are not practicing science. Just check their record. They don't have a single scientific paper over the past decade, and they criticize me, a practicing scientist. I wrote nine scientific papers in the month of July twenty twenty five, just over the past thirty days. I wrote nine scientific papers. They didn't write a single one over the past decade. And they're protecting science against practicing scientists. How are they? Yeah, I mean, this is really ridiculous. Obviously they just want to get clicks, But their opinions should not matter because science should be guided by evidence, And my point is science should not censor questions. Any question should be allowed. Okay, the question of whether it's technological should be allowed. The scientific method is not about which questions to avoid. It's about using data evidence to answer these questions. Okay, so is it technological, Get data and show that it's not, but don't express your opinion and move on. That's not the scientific method.
Speaker 1: Are you, and we're closing here, are you anticipating alien contact at some time in our lifetime?
Speaker 2: Well, it all depends if they're out there, you know, and I'm trying to find out. Obviously, by saying they don't exist and saying that it's an extraordinary claim, you know, you're entering a self fulfilling prophecy because you're not seeking the evidence, and in that case, you will obviously maintain your ignorance. It's just like you look down without looking up, or you act like the Vatican that didn't want to look through Galileo's telescope. So did that change the reality of the situation? You know, the Earth was moving around the sun for four point five you know, billionaires before the Church even existed, and it continued to move around the sun even after they put the learned house arrests. It doesn't change whether we have neighbors or not. If we ridicule this, The question is can we find out scientifically if that's the case, And for that we need to collect data. And my point is, let's just be agnostic and not ridicule ideas. Let's try to test them, you know, by finding as much data as possible.
Speaker 1: Fantastic three I Atlas is fascinating thought. Where do we take it from here? We're going to watch it as it leaves our cosmos or why?
Speaker 2: Well, it's in the coming months. It's getting closer to the Sun. So by October first we won't be able to observe it because it will be too close to the Sun and the Sun will basically burn up any telescope looking there. But it will come closest to the Sun on October twenty ninth, and after that, you know, during the month of November and December, we should be able to observe it as long as it continues along the expected path, by the way, and we will learn a lot about it in the coming two months, and I expect us to know more about its nature. And that's the way science is done. That my opinion will change as more data comes in. But even if it turns out to be just a natural comment, I say, we should examine each and every new interstellar object that the Rubin Observatory discovers every few months over the next decades. So it's a completely new reality that we never had before, where we are now on the path to discovering every few months a new interestar object. And let's just be open minded and check each and everyone, whether it's a rock or some something else.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, AVI, wonderful being with you. Thank you for this and always an eye opener when I have you on the program, always something fantastic. So hey continue success on this and I will. It's it's just a part of a book you're working on. We think there's a book right now.
Speaker 2: I'm working on a book about the expedition to the Pacific Ocean. Will also be a Netflix documentary coming out in early twenty twenty six that includes the footage from the expedition, so stay tuned. And there are lots of other exciting developments that I cannot speak about right now. But you know, my life is interesting. We didn't have time to discuss it. Lots of other interesting things going on.
Speaker 1: Where can people read more about your work? Do you have a space website that they can check?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, every day or two, I post an essay on medium dot com. So just search for a v AVII lobe looe B at medium dot com and you can subscribe for free to my essays for email notifications. Every time an update comes along, you will get it.
Speaker 1: I fully expect you to be the one who's going to make the first contact with an alien race.
Speaker 2: Av Well, I already you know. I was asked in one of the podcasts whether I'm seeking a Nobel price, and I say, and I said not at all, because if we discover some alien intelligence, you know, technological artifact in your Earth, I just will not waste my time going to Stockholm to get, you know, some recognition from a committee. Instead, I would like to dedicate the time to exploring this encounter. And I will basically follow Bob Dylan on that front and not acknowledge the price.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Hey, I really appreciate your time, Thanks for being with.
Speaker 2: Us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: One thing we didn't discuss is the what he calls the consequences, which he features in this white paper that he has published for everyone to look at, and that the middle portion of this paper, consequences are in a square in a box, and it basically says this, should the hypothesis turn correct, this could be potentially dire for humanity, and defense measures must be a consideration. Well, if you remember Randall Carlson talking to us about asteroids, we go on this turn filled every couple of twice a year. We don't have any defense mechanisms. We have nothing to repel a asteroid or a alien ship. And this is why it's kind of he as Avy calls it. It's dire news. What are we supposed to do? And I don't want to upset anybody. This is likely projections of the worst case scenario. I would hope that alien off world for beings would not want to destroy us. It's not like AP something out of a script for a sci fi movie. It really really does. But I love to talk about this because we need to wake up regarding UAP's UFOs, whatever you want to call them, and incidents of alien interactions when they actually land get out and go hey we're here, where I'm from Planet X? And how are you? Or you know the scenario is we've been watching you for five hundred thousand years or whatever, and we want to make contact now. Unfortunately, sophisticated countries like the United States are or shoot first, ask questions later, and that's just not the way to do it. We're very animalistic when it comes to I mean, it's fear mongering. We're gonna shoot you down because we can't understand your technology. You're too sophisticated, and we're worried, we're upset, we're afraid. We're children, and that's what it is. We act like children, and that's just not going to cut it. So I don't know to think. I am going to post this paper that he has written that's going out to all the news agencies on the Facebook page and also we'll make it available on YouTube so that you can take a look at it and see for yourself why he is not only concerned but also suggesting that we need to keep a more a closer look at these interstellar probes. And as he was talking, mentioning before many of them burn up in our atmosphere, but what if they were to hover or park outside of our atmosphere to observe us, or if there's a mothership. If it comes from a mothership, maybe these are artificial probes that are scanning us, gaining a sense of our technological status where we're at, and then take it from there. So hard to know, but I love this stuff, and come on, you gotta like it too, or you want to be listening right? You love this want We all want contact. We're all tired of this kind of secretive UAPs are observing us, they're landing, they're making contact, but we're not going to talk about it. And you know what, we're not going to admit it either. What do they think we are children? This is why doctor Avi Lob is just brilliant in this whole presentation, because he wants us to know what's going going on. And I really appreciate it. Don't you want to know? I want to know. Wouldn't it be nice to meet and understand that we are part of a collective group of planets in our cosmos?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 1: I really would. We have an end of year tour coming up. It is our Sacred Temples of Guatemala, and I gotta tell you, I am really really excited. I mentioned all the time that you can't climb touch or interact with pyramids, temples or even in some cases causeways. In Mexico, they've just basically shut everything down, and this is a huge disappointment because the ancestors that built these buildings designed them so that you can that you could interact with them. This is a huge problem. Our tour in Guatemala is special because we're going to interact with shaman, archaeologists and specialists who regularly connect with pyramids, temples, and ancient buildings that were designed to emit to loric energy. To connect that. We're designed to sit, meditate, heal, and we are gonna do that on a regular basis. The tour dates are December first of the twelfth. We all meet in Guatemala City and then we have twelve days of just exquisite experiences and a great time. No drugs allowed, I'm sorry. This is all about connecting with the Gaya and getting a sense of where we've been and where we're going. For more information on this tour, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours and you can check it out. And if you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email Earth Agents. The number for the letter you at gmail dot com. That's Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com. Come out and join us. It's going to be We only have a few places left. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, doctor Alvi Lowe, coming to us from Harvard, and what a great presentation that was. As always, a team of Gail tour, Mark Foster and Faisal Pavel. You guys rock all right. Take care of me well and we'll talk to you next time.