Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: A good morning, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm horrible night last night, horrible night, you guys.
Speaker 3: Gra My daughter woke up one time first because their bed wasn't tucked in right. It's like, why bring that to my attention? Tuck the damn bed in yourself and don't wake me up.
Speaker 1: There's one.
Speaker 3: And then the next time she woke up, it's like, oh god, what is it? This time she had a bloody nose, a blood everywhere, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, it was like a murder sea had to.
Speaker 3: Take all the sheets off, throw them in the wash. I mean, it's an entire time.
Speaker 2: That's the worst.
Speaker 3: What did she punching herself in the nose at nighttime? What's happening in there?
Speaker 4: She's like, Dad won't notice when I asked him, ask him a simple question.
Speaker 5: So I got to step it up a notch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, I already used the bed.
Speaker 2: About waking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excuse, let me let me juice things up a bit.
Speaker 2: Well, I have some good news. Not for you, Graham. That sucks.
Speaker 6: You're going to have an awful day, probably because of the start to it, but good news.
Speaker 2: For you listening more Disney tickets.
Speaker 6: Today seven and then eight twenty this morn morning, let's get to the first talk back.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: My phrase have finally been answered, justus.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I get to.
Speaker 9: See the day. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Jes wet for my butt.
Speaker 2: Is the in Jurassic Park? Did you hear all this weird?
Speaker 1: I think you said the toy which was an just as well. Yeah, the Wild Thoughts podcast yesterday, Jess did say a swear word. Not convinced so weird?
Speaker 2: She said, it's so weird, It's.
Speaker 3: Very awkward and weird. I mean her mom thought the same thing when I emailed it to her. Can we call your mom and player play that clip for just to see.
Speaker 1: What she says?
Speaker 2: You know, would she be upset if you cussed like as a grown woman, like you're.
Speaker 4: No, yes, But I feel weird.
Speaker 5: I just feel weird.
Speaker 4: Cussing, especially for any guys, because you guys know that I don't do it often, so I know you're expecting it to sound weird.
Speaker 1: Which does has your mom ever heard he say a swear word?
Speaker 2: Do it right now?
Speaker 3: Why don't we get her on the phone and we can love a couple of swear words at her, just see how he loves.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 5: She would hang up.
Speaker 2: She actually would not answer the phone though.
Speaker 6: Going back to our Wild Thoughts podcast, which, by the way, if you're a sick oh and you're over eighteen, you would love it, but you got it, you really have to be over eighteen and don't tell our families or parents about it either or our boss.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So one of the other things we talked about, and I'm do I even bring this up delicately.
Speaker 1: I don't know where where you're going with this.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I mean carefully, it's nothing graphic. Okay, at least we won't we won't take it there. But one of the things that I brought up yesterday on the Wild Thoughts podcast was me my man were walking into the mall the other day and a girl walks out huge BBO. We're obviously looking like okay, like look at her body, like okay, And then my man made a comment he was like, I heard that bba E smell weird, And I'm like, how, what what about that would even smell weird? Like I don't that doesn't even make sense in my brain, Like I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, is it is an odd stake, It's an odd statement, but seems like he knows from experience.
Speaker 6: Well I don't know if he knows from experience, but he told me that he had heard from someone a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Because I heard this is the first time I've heard him bring that up.
Speaker 6: So then I get home later, you know, in the afternoon, I get a DM from our buddy Edgar without the haircut.
Speaker 1: Oh, he says he's researched it.
Speaker 2: He says, yes, they stink.
Speaker 6: I can't explain the smell, but it does have a smell, and I'm like, how you have to explain? He says, it's not horrible, it does make it kind of uncomfortable to do certain acts. He's like, I'm not going to get graphic, but if I were to describe this smell, it would be like if you ever walked into an old apartment and you get that humid smell. It's like that, or like a wet towel that didn't dry completely after a couple days, a little musty.
Speaker 1: How does that to know this?
Speaker 2: That's hey? It message me back. How do you know this?
Speaker 1: I mean, hopefully he's not calling out his current lady.
Speaker 5: You know who does does he know you were going to talk about this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's about his Why I didn't.
Speaker 6: I'm that mission back and I said I still have questions. I said, you have my permission to be more graphic because I need to know more about it.
Speaker 1: You need more details as well.
Speaker 2: Anyways, this is getting weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. Thank you for taking it there.
Speaker 2: You are very welcome.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Time for the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 6: All right, Tens of thousands of University of California workers from two different unions are now on strike starting today, protesting, protesting unfair at labor practices, so people with appointments that like you see, get submission bay. Basically, this could potentially disrupt daily operations at all you see camp this, hospitals, and you know labs statewide. The strike will go through the end of tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Stand with our workers. The Warriors are going streaking.
Speaker 3: Last night they easily pounded the Hornets a Chase Center one twenty eight to ninety two.
Speaker 1: They've now won four games in a.
Speaker 3: Row and they've been revitalized by the addition of Jimmy Butler. Last night's win was also a milestone win for the Warriors franchises. They became just the fifth team in NBA history to win three thousand regular season games. Now, the Warriors are going to hit the road next to take on the Orlando Magic That games tomorrow at four o'clock night.
Speaker 4: You go, go, mit, yeah, go, met didn't see any fog this morning, but maybe because I was asleep.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see any No? Okay, perfect clear skys for today.
Speaker 4: Highs will be in the high sixties, with some areas reaching the low seventies.
Speaker 5: And enjoy the next day while it's here. There is some rain, and the forecast for this.
Speaker 1: Weekend it's going to be warm today, real warm today.
Speaker 2: I like, Hey, John shaved my leg, Oh my leg?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jimini best say that today's gonna be an eight travel entices, but expect deviations and changes. Advance preparation beats spontaneity, study and.
Speaker 1: Research your travel options.
Speaker 2: I love that for you. I guess all right, we have tickets for Rolling Loud. Just hang on a second, hold on.
Speaker 6: We don't have a ton of help on the phone, so we do have those tickets on standby. In a few minutes, we will officially open up the phone lines first, something we do every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Are cool or not? List? Can I go first?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: So you guys, I got three kids.
Speaker 6: Never in my cool life has a mom or like, have I experienced what's been happening this week? And now I want to know if any of the parents mom specifically, have experienced this. Okay, my daughter, Kelly's she's two, two and a half ish, she has reached the slap.
Speaker 2: In my boob's face. Oh, she just comes up and she's slapping them around a couple of punching bags. That's that's all.
Speaker 6: That's just her thing, okay, and like carrying her around the house. We can be out in public and boom, boom, she just starts like slapping them around.
Speaker 2: She said that she thinks they're balloons.
Speaker 5: Well, that's like a compliment, right.
Speaker 2: Has this happened to anyone else because my other two No, they never used them like a little nod cake slapped around.
Speaker 1: Nope, not that I remember.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that would be something I would remember. Yeah, this is gonna be a cool Well, I'd be saying cool.
Speaker 2: It sounds like hi, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: It's a cool phase. So you.
Speaker 4: Said your other ones didn't. Was this because that was prior to you getting them done?
Speaker 6: It was prior to me getting them done. But I also I still had some yeah here, but they were still there.
Speaker 1: Just harder for them to slap because they were down there by the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but actually easier access you could reach it from the ground.
Speaker 3: Oh they were kicking them maybe, And now your daughter's slapping them different.
Speaker 5: And do you say something to her?
Speaker 4: I won't.
Speaker 2: I have to stop laughing first, because it was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the kiss of daph If you've laughed one time, it's something they've done, they'll remember it years later and still do it because I think you thought it was fine.
Speaker 6: I don't want her doing that in public. For one, I don't need those things bouncing around.
Speaker 2: And two sometimes it hurts killing you.
Speaker 1: You know, you screw yourself by laughing. Though.
Speaker 4: Also, if she ever gets carried by somebody else, what if she starts lapping theirs like, oh, the balloons look like my mom's.
Speaker 1: Wow, my mom has these same balloons.
Speaker 2: So never that reason, not.
Speaker 1: That reason? Very cool?
Speaker 3: No, All right, Graham, what do you guys think cool or not getting a set of dog stairs.
Speaker 1: Or a ramp that goes up to your bed.
Speaker 2: That's so cute. Cool, I.
Speaker 3: Look hambone our dogs. She's getting old. She's gonna be eleven in a couple of months. His golden retriever. And we got a new mattress. Now that it's a little hot, you know, it's a lot thicker than our previous mattress, and so do you hell thick?
Speaker 1: It is hell of thick.
Speaker 3: It's one of those ones that comes in a box, you know, and you're like, where's the mattress?
Speaker 1: And then you open the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, You're like, how did that thing fit in the bottom?
Speaker 3: I don't I'd love to see how they do that. So tight these like a like a steamroller or something down that far, but it has actual springs in there too, Like how does the you have to really.
Speaker 2: Compact for them under of the world.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows anyway, But now she hass and she sleeps in the bed with us at night, but she gets in and out of the bed at night. She decides I'm gonna go lay on the ground, and then I want to get back in. Well, when she wants to get back in. Now that the bed's a little bit too tall, she can jump up there, but I think she chooses not to. Then she sits next to the bed and goes, what about like until I wake up? And then I get out of bed and I pick her up and I set her in the bed.
Speaker 2: What about like a big fluffy, comfy doggy bed next to your bed?
Speaker 3: She doesn't want that. She wants to sleep in the bed. And the problem as now she gets in and out of the bed like twice in the night. Now I'm getting woken up twice to lift my dang dog back into the bed, which is stupid, I know, But what do you do.
Speaker 1: I've seen the I've seen the ads where it's like a little ramp thing or a little stairs thing. Do you think my wife wants something like that in the room? And they are not cute. There is nothing cute about having a ramp that goes up to your bed.
Speaker 2: For your dog dog stairs. No, that's cute, it's not.
Speaker 1: Look up the things they look stupid.
Speaker 5: Get one.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend's mom has one for their little dog because it has like back problems on there on his back.
Speaker 5: Legs, and so he's like struggling to get up the little couch.
Speaker 2: But it's like the stairs and that'd be so cute.
Speaker 1: Little boots, little sleep boots, so you can.
Speaker 2: Hear the stairs sleep cats too. And it's like, you know, like the triangles and like wall of end is not cool.
Speaker 1: And I don't call what to do.
Speaker 2: About one of those bench things that you put at like at the end of your bed. It's like decor. But she can still jump on that and then get up on the bed.
Speaker 1: I threw that out to my wife last night dinner.
Speaker 3: I was like, what about a bench something, because otherwise I got to come up with something temporary that can either like fold down and slide unto the bed so it's not there all the time. Or I said, what about a bench something permanent? Apparently that is not part of the design aesthetic in this room.
Speaker 6: I feel like that is your fault, Graham. You've already showed your wife that you can build anything. So now she's like, okay, well then build me some stairs, build me this, build me that you can do it. You can build something that she that is to her aesthetic.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want a piece of furniture thing down there next to the bed. She doesn't want anything else to make something that like can fold up and then slide onto.
Speaker 2: The bed, saying this is your fault for proving to her that you can make literally anything. So now she's just going to be demanding things for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: I don't make dog stairs. I don't want to make dog stairs.
Speaker 3: This is stupid, but I do need it. I have to have something because I need a better night's sleep. I'm tired of getting woken up twice by the dog, and then last night twice by my daughter.
Speaker 1: That's too many wake ups. I don't get enough sleep.
Speaker 5: It's the worst, Selena.
Speaker 4: Remember when Graham made you feel bad for not letting your dog sleep in your bed, And I'll look at him.
Speaker 1: Oh, once she's in there, though, Oh it's the best.
Speaker 3: See I want her in there the hence why I wake up and lift her in like a good dog dad. I pick her up, and I put the sixty five pound hairball right into the pillow next to me, and then I wake up coated in fur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best, but it makes sense for you and your wife because you said you guys sleep like a pencil. I'm like opposite side. Yes, you have all the rooms. Plenty of room in there for Hambone.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the one major way to tell that your bumble match is just not feeling you or the situation, before we get to that Graham dilemma in the Herbert Household.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dog's getting old and she's waking me up at least twice a night to lift her into the bed. I don't know why she gets out. Just stay in if you want to keep getting back in. And I was like, shit, is it cool or not to get one of those ramps or some dog stairs or something.
Speaker 10: I think the morn this talkback is for Graham. Graham, I really do you recommend getting those dog stairs because when she starts getting older, it's going to be more difficult for you. Speaking from personal experience, they really help out. But once you do get them, they're gonna have to train her to go up and down the stairs or the ramp, which might take some time. But yeah, I recommend the dog stairs or the ramp. All right, guys, have a great day. It's this Amy and Marvel the Wonder Dog calling from San leantro bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I get it it would be a help to her.
Speaker 3: But also I never pictured myself as a dog stairs or ramp in the bedroom kind of person. I just it doesn't you know, really meet with what the vision of that room was. And this house I just built, so I need something. If anyone knows anything better that can, like collapse and slide under the bed or.
Speaker 1: Something, elevator I do. Long as they collapsed as it goes under the bed, that's fine. She can ride the elevator, or as long as she doesn't wake me up at night to lift her in. Very cool.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with it, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So this guy who's a dating expert or whatever, I don't know, use that term very loosely, but you posted a video on TikTok saying this is the way you can absolutely gauge a woman's interest in you. So you match with somebody on bumble or Tinder or wherever. Here's how you can tell if they are actually really interested in you. You have you ask them to drive to where you live, your side of town. So you meet somebody, let's say here in the Bay Area. They live in somewhere like I don't know, somewhere awful like Hayward And you ask me, Kitty Haywardians I'm joking, Selena lives there.
Speaker 1: But say you live a couple, you know towns or cities apart, you're in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: You gauge their interest by asking them to drive to your town or whatever and meet you somewhere there. And he says that if they say no, I'm not really interested in driving to you, there you go. That's your answer, he says, quote if they if they give you that answer, you're done with them. Quote charger to the game? Wow, what does that mean? Charger to the games? Okay, so I did want to ask you that, he said a lot of people in the common song, Well why not? What's the big deal about driving, you know, meeting her where she's at? And he says, if you do that one time, you're always going to be dating on her terms. You have to put your foot down otherwise you'll always be dating on her term.
Speaker 4: See this is that I don't like m M and why not meet in the middle, because I feel like the guy is automatically ruling her out for not wanting to go all the way to him, but he's doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: And not going all the way to her.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that you do at some point, but it's an initial gauge of whether or not this person is interested in you. Do you guys think if you were into a guy and he said, come meet me over here, if you into them, would you drive across town or across a couple of cities or whatever.
Speaker 1: To see them?
Speaker 2: I would if I was really into them. I'm not thinking that deep about it.
Speaker 1: I just want to see this person and when we're getting charged to the game.
Speaker 6: But yes, when me and my husband first started talking, we met on Tinder, if you don't know, and he lived in San Jose.
Speaker 2: I'm in Hayward our very first time, you know, meeting and hanging out. He did come to me. We hung out in Oakland, so he went all the way to Oakland. But after that, I want if I wanted to see him.
Speaker 6: I mean, we weren't, like you know, very far into our relationship, but I didn't mind going to San Jose to you to go see him or to go out to eat or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I I'm glad I did.
Speaker 4: But I think that's part of that is because he established that he wasn't like, hey, you need to come to me from the very beginning. I think him going because I think for me as well, if somebody's making the effort to come to me, I'm going to try to make that same effort to go see them where they live too. But if from the very beginning he's like, yeah, let's meet, but let's meet two minutes away from my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it does matter who travels first.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he says.
Speaker 3: Now, let me enter this into evidence, because I tend to think this was probably true. He says, trust and believe this woman has driven to many men before. She just doesn't see you as that guy. If she won't do it for you, that's also true.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think there's something to that we will drive to go see who we want to see.
Speaker 3: It seems like a weird like to me, if you're having to put somebody's interesting you to the test, like, let's see if they pass this test. I'm going to see if she'll drive all the way over to me to see if she's actually Like, you're playing like kind of a weird game there where you're like, I don't know, I see, I would never do it for that reason.
Speaker 1: But I also agree with what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's probably done this for other guys, and if she's not wanting to do it for you, then she's probably not that into you.
Speaker 4: But I think that first date, the guy has to either meet halfway or go closer to the woman.
Speaker 5: That's just my opinion for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's talking about first dates here or not he means.
Speaker 6: Like even if it's just in general, just in general, I think it's pretty spot on. You know, before you know, meeting my husband, other people that I would just talk to on Tinder and they were like all all over the bay, Like I'm not driving to Valeo to go see you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Like that's just.
Speaker 1: Not just.
Speaker 2: Not feeling you, Graham, You're not from magazine. I think it just comes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's pretty spot on. Honestly, I'm not going to drive for someone who I'm not feeling that much. And when you're the right person, I will drive any distance.
Speaker 1: But it should it should be vice versa.
Speaker 2: Yes, it works both ways.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not about to, yeah, hop in my car and drive somewhere for someone I'm like, I don't really like her that much. But if it was somebody I'm crazy about, like my wife, of course, I don't care where you are.
Speaker 1: You're in Denver right now, Yeah, on the way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it does work both ways. So ladies, you can gauge interest based on this as well and charge.
Speaker 1: Them to the game charge otherwise charges of the game. Yeah, whatever it means. I don't know. We're not going the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Jesse, you're telling me that Kanye West cleared Bad Baby to use one of his songs. You know that she has a disc track for I told you about this yesterday. Yeah, there's a new video her and Alabatma Barker. There're still befitting. Now Kanye is involved in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird things to worry about Kanye, No, he does not. I guess it seems right on his level. The hottest things, it's.
Speaker 7: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 6: All right, would you guys like to know how many followers Blake Lively has a lost since her legal drama with Justin Valdownie laid on us all right, So she's lost a lot of followers in total. Once from when the site checked it was at eight hundred and sixty four thousand and eighty five followers. Like, she's almost to a million followers down, and this is since all of this really blew up with Justin. Her number is dramatically decreased in January last month, when Justin Files has lost suit with all that evidence against her, that's when she lost the most followers. She lost almost three hundred and thirty thousand just in that month, and that's her largest drop in five years.
Speaker 2: But her followers have just continued to go down ever. Since that's a lot.
Speaker 1: What do you attribute it to?
Speaker 2: I think it is based on the drama. People are picking sides.
Speaker 3: Do you think people are finding because look, I knew who Blake Lively was, and I knew the extent of what I knew about Blake Lively was. She's married Ryan Reynolds and they have this funny, you know, banter on social media and they both seem like really likable, Yeah, like this great couple.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then all this stuff comes out.
Speaker 3: And while it initially painted Justin Baldoni about light and then as it's gone through she has, like her likability I think has suffered in the public perception. Is that accurate because I think it's that's interviews that surface where she was being very mean girl and stuff, and you're like, oh, maybe Blake Lively is really mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's a little bit of all of that. Yeah, she does give mean mean girl vibes. And I'm basing that just off what the Maria and the blogs have shown me, right, you know, so I think that does come into play here if you are wondering.
Speaker 2: She still has forty four point seven million followers. Though, Let's take a look at Justin because he's actually gained followers throughout all of this.
Speaker 3: Well, that part doesn't surprise me, even though he seems to be a bad guy in all this as well.
Speaker 2: His just people know who he is now, Like I had no idea who he was before.
Speaker 1: Zero, I didn't know the name. So now it's just people are you know he's on their radar now?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So apparently while Blake's been losing followers, he gained two hundred thirty eight and ninety six of them. I guess right now he's sitting here at around four point two million while I was total.
Speaker 2: Do we know if Ryan Reynolds has also lost some following that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That would be a good question.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: And people maybe they're not following just a Baldoni because like, oh my god, he's such a great guy. It's I want to he's put because he's been publishing all the receipts from all this stuff. His stuff has been pretty juicy, So it's like, I want to follow, And if they're want to stay up to date, yeah, if they're into the drama, they want to see what he posts and what he says about stuff.
Speaker 2: I can see that. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: The crafting community, you guys pretty shook us. This is not good.
Speaker 3: Yesterday announced that Joeanne Fabric and Craft Stores shutting down and going out of business.
Speaker 1: The company filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: They say they plan to close approximately five hundred stores nationwide and liquidize everything. I always thought it was called Joe Anne's. Am I the only one that thought we'd call it that.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's Joe and it's just just one Joanne. Yes, it's Joanne singular Joanne Fabric.
Speaker 5: And Crafts and just fabric, not fabrics.
Speaker 3: I think it's just fabric, but I get back, get back to you on that part. But that's going to affect a lot of the Bay Area crafting community because there are more than a dozen stores I believe here in the Bay Area Conquered El Serrito, Dublin, San Leandro, Daily City, Coopertino, Morgan Hill, Santa Rosa, Rhona Parks, and Redwood City and Court Madera. All those stores set to be closed. So the crafting community shook. Ye guys, like, where are you gonna buy your yarn?
Speaker 2: Did you actually go there?
Speaker 5: I went yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, because you.
Speaker 1: Heard the news. Let me go get some deals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but right now they don't have that many good ones. So wait a little longer until I can't think.
Speaker 2: Of starting that I would need to buy it. Joanne, Well, they have a lot.
Speaker 4: Of I paint a lot, so they have a lot of stuff to paint. Okay that they have some home decor stuff as well.
Speaker 5: They have a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: Joeanne dot Com the official Joeanne Fabric and craft.
Speaker 2: Stores, Okay, is just one craft not crafts, but.
Speaker 3: Then on the building sign on Google, let me just says Joe Anne Fabrics and Crafts. I don't I always thought it was called Joe Ann's.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I am too, but they are going out of business so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, we got your chance to win a JV show Chug, mug. This is what the bleep We're all you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly. Remember, leave those guesses on the talk back Michael and I Heart app You guys ready for today's callipt. The older I get, the more I don't like long, the shorter, the better.
Speaker 1: Oh came to that organization?
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, And that's not just me. I feel like a lot of other people would agree. Have you told your husband he knows.
Speaker 1: He knows nothing.
Speaker 3: Eize all right, think about what the bleep dot work could be. Remember this is a family show, So eliminate your first, second, and third guesses. And then when you got that fourth gas and that's clean, submit that one on the talkback Mike on the newly improved iheartradiop leave us your name and your city along with that guest.
Speaker 2: We want to shout you out.
Speaker 1: When you win. But the only winner it's going to be the first correct answer.
Speaker 2: So get your answers in quick, like now, because we are going to play some next the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep?
Speaker 6: Where you can win this JV Show, Chuck Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Now, in case you missed the clip of the day, here it is. The older I get, the more I don't like long, the shorter the better. The shorter the better. Ain't that the truth? All right?
Speaker 6: So leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app first person to get it right, Like I said, guess this, Chuck Mug, Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Cody from NAPA. I think the bleeped out word is shower shower shower showers a plural. No, I think Selenna is still a big long shower taker.
Speaker 2: Actually take pretty quick showers.
Speaker 1: I think you've shortened things up.
Speaker 2: I think like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't consider that short, but okay average.
Speaker 4: This is Vanessa and Ably and we think the bleeped out word is lines lie.
Speaker 2: Lines of what that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Oh like a line for something? Maybe that's what they mean, right? I hope so me too.
Speaker 10: Good morning Jamie's Show.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is hair.
Speaker 1: And this is Mi from Sul City from that's one of the most popular I guess this this morning. Hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your hair is very long.
Speaker 2: My hair is long.
Speaker 1: Will you ever go the Katy Perry shortcut?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not for me?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: I've learned that short hair just does not look good on me ow anyone.
Speaker 1: And some people have pulled it off. Cally Berry was the first one and only one.
Speaker 2: What about Chris Jenner?
Speaker 1: What about her?
Speaker 2: She got a nice hair? Could I think if it's her? If it's her, all right. We'll continue to get those guesses in Leave but your guests now.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: This is what the Sleep where you can win this JV show.
Speaker 6: Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeps out word correctly.
Speaker 2: Leave your guess is on the talk back Michael me I Heart app that's where you uh you play do hopefully win is Chuck mug if you miss today's clip here it is the older I get, the more I don't like long the shorter the better. And I know you guys agree, yeah least I thank you guys. I like the big ones, you like the long ones. All right, fair enough, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 1: This is Jose from the City and Its Kids. I want to say, the bleeped.
Speaker 8: Out word of the day is drives.
Speaker 1: Thank you, have a great morning.
Speaker 3: Dry.
Speaker 1: The most popular guesses long drugs. Do you ever like to go for a long draw? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean HIV show. Good morning. My name is Scerena from Bedwast City, and I think that the word is nails. Nails like the long nails.
Speaker 3: That was probably the most popular guest this morning. Nails And if you know Selena, the longer the better. Did Did they hit a point where they are too long? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm not used to wearing them anymore.
Speaker 6: I feel like I can't wear them during the week because I have to do a lot of typing and I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do anything with them anymore.
Speaker 5: You're hitting the wrong key.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems so cumbersome.
Speaker 3: I don't get it when they start to lose the function of your fingers, which is something that's so so valuable, and you only use your hands and fingers, like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, everything you do, doesn't it so nice?
Speaker 3: Doesn't the beauty of it or whatever outweigh because of the lack of function.
Speaker 2: I mean on the weekends, I don't guess.
Speaker 6: I don't really use my hands that much or not for things like type and well, I guess what about when you.
Speaker 3: Get a little bit of you know, sleep right there in the corner, you jam that long nail in, there's.
Speaker 4: Your nail anything, if anything, it helps you with certain functions, Yeah, like scratching.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, they actually don't scratch. Yeah, but pick an earwax's so gas, long nails?
Speaker 8: Long?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Does this from conquered?
Speaker 2: I think the missing word is conversations. Conversation that's actually a good guess.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 2: I don't like talking for a long, long time.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, you know, long text, long conversations, long phone calls. You don't like any of that.
Speaker 6: I guess it depends with who true you know? Some people we can we can wrap this up in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Good morning, This has my long friend snose.
Speaker 2: My guess is long movies, long movie. There we go. Here's today's clip, unbleeped. The older I get, the more I don't like long movies, the shorter the better. Yeah, I want to actually watch the movie. If they're long, I just take a nap. I can't help it. I just fall asleep.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand that, given our schedule, the struggle is real to stay awake for some movies.
Speaker 1: But what if it's really good Some movies you like, don't want to answer that it need.
Speaker 2: To be three hours long.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't the perfect length for you.
Speaker 2: But like when I like, if me and my kids are gonna sit down and watch a movie and I'm like, oh my god, this son's only like ninety minutes, I'm like, perfect, Okay, that's a good, perfect length.
Speaker 3: Don't watch Wicked God that I never will. My wife and I just finished Oppenheimer That took. I know we're all over late to the game, but we had to break that up into two nights because that's a law.
Speaker 1: That's a law, it is. But it's really good. So it's like, you know, fine. The movie. I guess maybe needed to be that long. It was really good. I don't know. We're late to the game on that one. By just give some shoutouts.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, Milan from sans Zaho the very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 1: Nice word, brand new chuck bug, come in your way? Hello, catch it? Oh we don't throw them to the No, we don't mail or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'll mail.
Speaker 1: You'll do that, all right.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people came with the crack cancer this morning. Alex and Benicia had it. So did Jenny and San Leandro, our buddy, Ruben and Tracy. What's up Rubens? David and Richmond had it, so Lindsay and Belmont, Juan in San Ramon had it.
Speaker 1: So did Matt and Antioch. Maria in the East. Bag just said.
Speaker 3: Movie not plural, but like who gives a fart? Enough, that's close enough. You had it, but of course not fast enough, so you didn't really have it. So you don't get a check. Mud, only melts get the check.
Speaker 1: Muggy play tomorrow. Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine to the phones, Hi, who is this Megan?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: Megan? How's it going good?
Speaker 2: You guys, we are great, Thank you so much. You know what is on the line for you to win today, right, Yes, I'm terrified.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why, you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: My oldest son was like trying to call in today we need Disney tickets and I was like, okay, we'll try. Well, at least try, that's you know, that's that's all you can do. So this is the JV show yup, Nope game.
Speaker 6: We are gonna ask you for really hard at trivia questions. I'm just kidding, they're not well.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't want to say hard or easy, because then someone's gonna be mad and I lied.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna ask you four questions random trivia. Get three correct, and you win these tickets for the Disneyland resort.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. Question number one.
Speaker 6: Peru is the country where what river originates that is one of the largest and longest rivers in the world.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the river? Not the Nile?
Speaker 1: Tell your answer?
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll go with that.
Speaker 5: Oh no, but she said not the Nights.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if the name of this river in South America was called not the Nile, I be like, yep, got it. Nailed it.
Speaker 2: The Amazon River Amazon what we were looking for?
Speaker 1: Which is the largest and arguably the longest.
Speaker 3: They go back and forth between them, the Niles, you know, but it's one of the biggest of all time.
Speaker 1: All right. Question number two. Kelly Clarkson was the winner of the first.
Speaker 3: Season of what singing competition show American Idol.
Speaker 2: You got that easy, You're on the board.
Speaker 6: Question number three, good luck understanding that I'm about to say because Graham always has me say words that I don't know how to pronounce.
Speaker 2: So here's question number three. A port manteau, Yeah, sure. A portmanteau is the term used to describe the combination of to what, oh, oh my gosh, I feel like this is cheating. How's the cheating? We're not cheating. I can't even say the word of me either, not fort port, port portmanteau.
Speaker 1: Port manto.
Speaker 5: But don't think about it too hard, Okay.
Speaker 2: Don't think about it. It combines to what, it combined two things.
Speaker 1: It's like a mashup of two things, mashup of two what.
Speaker 11: Words?
Speaker 1: How do I spell this to type this in so I could google this answer? Yes, I just words. That's a thing like smoke. And fog. You get smog. Smog is the combination of those two words. It's a mashup of the two.
Speaker 3: Nicely done. All right, you need this one to win the game. I feel like you got this one. Don't overthink it. Question number four. Vince Lombardi is credited with saying, quote, Winners never quit and quitters never blank.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, oh, my gosh. I want to say prosper but I don't want to watch that.
Speaker 1: Winners never quit and quitters never. It's never phone, don't overthink it.
Speaker 11: Winners never quit and quitters never. Oh no, Megan, and don't overthink it. What'd you say?
Speaker 1: Winners never quit and quitters never win? There you go, don't overthink it.
Speaker 2: The heart attack. We were heavy, just waiting for you to say that word. Nan that time you won.
Speaker 5: You won four to.
Speaker 2: Day, one park per day, disneland resort tickets.
Speaker 5: Then God, because the past two days we've had to like make.
Speaker 2: Some exceptions, but.
Speaker 5: Now you won. You know, you won it easier for us.
Speaker 2: And I know you said your you know you said your son wanted you to call what's your son's name?
Speaker 10: Xander?
Speaker 2: Xander, Meghan and Xander. Congratulations, you're going to do. All right, hang on you guys, Graham. We got some shout out we do a couple of people at my d MS.
Speaker 3: One mom my DM says, Hey Graham, can you give a shout out to my kids this morning? We're on our way to school, Ivan, Sophia and Andrew. So I guess no birthdays, just school drive. That's good point, I know.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Hey Graham, can you please wish my daughter Lily a happy seventh birthday on Wednesday? She'd much appreciate it. Appreciate it. Also, she mentions that Selena is her favorite in the mind. Why am I reading this one?
Speaker 10: Fine?
Speaker 3: She mentions that Selena is her favorite? So can you have her shout her out as well? So the flora is yours?
Speaker 1: Selena?
Speaker 6: Well, I just wanted to say shout out to you. You have great taste in people in general. I hope you have the best day ever.
Speaker 2: Today is your day. You own the day, every room you walk into.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: How to act? What was her name?
Speaker 1: I asked you because I already said it, and you're her you know she loves you, so you.
Speaker 2: Should probably remind me what her name was. I can make it more better.
Speaker 1: Who her name's Lily. That's her seventh birthday today, because you are Lily. That's mom, dad, sisters too, and her sisters Layla and Luna. But of course, oh she says, they're gonna be celebrating this weekend at Chuck E Cheese and Heywards. So Selena, you can go down there and make up for totally forgetting her name a second ago.
Speaker 3: Another DM here it said it's my son's birthday today, February twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was yesterday. She came in a little late.
Speaker 3: OMG, happy thirteenth birthday, an official teenager.
Speaker 1: You drive me up the wall sometimes, but you're so silly and lovable. I love you so much.
Speaker 3: Love ma the fart one more, Hey Graham, can you wish my son Michael a happy sixteenth birthday. We've been listening to you guys for a long time on our way to school in the morning.
Speaker 1: I love you all at the.
Speaker 3: JV show And that's from d Happy happy birthday, great day, see birthday.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you everyone to have the bestest birthday ever.
Speaker 1: Hottest Days.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories. Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So people are so confused by Will Smith kissing another woman. So last week, Will Smith performed with an artist named India Martinez at the No You Did.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 6: So they performed their song first Love, and a lot of people thought that their choreography on stage was a little bit inappropriate because of how close they got. I mean they appeared to kiss, and you can see this video at JV Morning Show. There's also a picture of her legs wrapped around him. This is a picture that was taken I'm assuming backstage. So a lot of people are like, hello, Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Is he's a married man? Like, where where's Jada? What do you guys make of this? Is it inappropriate?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm gonna be honest. I forgot he was still with Jada. It is inappropriate.
Speaker 2: They have an open relationship, That's what I'm saying. So two thoughts.
Speaker 6: One, I've examined the video. Now people are going back and forth debating whether or not they actually kissed. I personally don't think they did.
Speaker 3: I don't I watched the video and I don't think they like kiss kiss like they're not like lips locked and like ground tongues wrestling.
Speaker 1: But I think there's some lip touch it.
Speaker 2: I don't even think there was touch of it. I think they got I think they got really close.
Speaker 6: And I think that the whole point of even throwing this into their choreography was like she's teasing him because it was two near kisses.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I think.
Speaker 3: Like he almost looks like surprising by it and then stoked by it, you know, like this doesn't look like some choreographed thing that they like practiced. It looks like they're like into the moment almost and then something. I mean we're talking about if their lips aren't touching, they're a fraction of a millimeter apartment.
Speaker 6: They're very close, but I don't think they touch touched either way. I don't think that would It would really sway.
Speaker 2: My opinion, because aren't Will and Jada like they're married legally. They're life partners, as they said, but they're not like together romantically, and they could be another the relationships if they wanted to. That's at least what they led us to believe. Right last time, they were all over the news right until he.
Speaker 1: Went up and slapped somebody because she got entangled.
Speaker 5: Wow, dude, that's true.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like, what is it? You can't like?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean he also had to deal with her in like August Alcina. Do you remember? That was the entanglement.
Speaker 6: But afterwards he was like it and this is our relationship. We're always going to love each other, but they're allowed to like move on.
Speaker 4: I thought, Yeah, I don't think they're in an actual relationship.
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, I think they're To be honest, I'm still confused by the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I am too, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they're not in a traditional relationship at all. Right, Okay, say that they were. Would this would this even though you think there's no lip touches? Would this be too far for like, say your man is in Will Smith's shoes there?
Speaker 2: Yes, way too far.
Speaker 5: You're sending too close.
Speaker 1: You're scratching see yeah.
Speaker 2: Too close for comfort. Yeah, but in this situation, I feel like maybe Will is in another whole other relationship.
Speaker 1: He very well could be.
Speaker 2: Based on this picture.
Speaker 6: You don't jump on some on a man with your legs wrapped around him like that unless you're, you know, doing more than that.
Speaker 2: Behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: So a man a woman runs up to your man is like long lost friend of his, haven't seen each other years, and she jump hugs.
Speaker 1: Legs balls up. Yes, but what if they were.
Speaker 3: Like best best rugs in years and they're just overcome with excitement to.
Speaker 1: See each other.
Speaker 5: No, legs gone.
Speaker 2: I don't want any of that. Over what you just said. So you're chopping, Yeah, you're chopping. You're chopping and scratching. Yeah. I mean what about your wife jumping on another man like that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, some punishment?
Speaker 2: All right? Graham?
Speaker 1: What do you have? All right?
Speaker 3: The price of eggs is already frying your budget, and according to a new report, there will be no sunny side up this year on where the prices are heading.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Nothing on the egg jokes. Come on, I had two of them in there. Nothing it was today, thank you? All right?
Speaker 3: Last month, the US Department of Agriculture predicted egg prices, due largely to the spread of the bird flute, we're gonna go up about twenty percent, and all of us.
Speaker 1: Were like, oh, I can't take that. And they're already high enough.
Speaker 3: Well over the last couple of weeks, they've had some time to you know, reassess those numbers and the outlook, well, it's only gotten worse. They're now projecting the egg prices are gonna increase by over forty one percent this year. And we know egg prices overall compared to last January they were already fifty three percent higher than they were this time last year.
Speaker 1: So crazy.
Speaker 3: We've now entered just like insane territory where the price of eggs gonna go. And I understand there's even I mean we talked about like waffle House and some restaurants adding eggs surcharges to meals. I've read reports that there's several Bay Area restaurants that are doing the same. And if egg prices go up forty something percent over the next year, of course more places will be doing that.
Speaker 1: So you have to think twice.
Speaker 3: I guess you just get an omelet just with a bunch of cube ham and onions on your plate with no egg, right, and then like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to pay.
Speaker 3: Take the eggless almonsd like places that have like a four egg almond or something, they're rethinking that price.
Speaker 1: This is a fifty two dollars.
Speaker 3: The national average for a price of eggs hit four dollars and ninety five cents towards the end of last month. And we know California is like, hold my beer, we do it way more than that. We're averaging right around nine dollars right now.
Speaker 1: For a dozen eggs. That is numbing bucks eggs.
Speaker 3: I'm getting some backyard chickens, now, are you you got it? It's got to be in consideration.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll just get our eggs from you then, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, my chickens are busy that day.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, never mind, sorry, sorry, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about tipping and going out to eat at restaurants, because look, we just talked about the price of eggs a minute ago. Their forecast to go up over forty one percent this year. Everything's getting more expensive. And all this rising and flame rising costs have people changing their approaches to tipping and going out to eat. And I want to know if you, ladies and you listening, and this has affected you. According to a new poll, fifty five percent of people say inflation has impacted their approach to tipping. They are tipping less or not at all. Like they surveyed people, a good percentage of people no longer tipping on to go or takeout orders because the prices are just too much.
Speaker 1: They're changing, they're tipping habits.
Speaker 3: The biggest change that they saw in this survey that I read was fifty nine percent of people report they are eating out less frequently, just everything has gotten so much more expensive.
Speaker 1: They're just going out to eat less. Where are you guys at with this?
Speaker 3: Has all the rising costs changed any of your habits, whether it be in tipping or in the frequency that you go out to eat.
Speaker 6: I'm in the eating out less camp right now. I can't bring myself to tip less. I just feel like that's not fair for the delivery person or the you know, the staff at whatever restaurant. Yep, my husband thinks I tipped too much, but like I can't tip less, and it is really expensive. And that's why we just we just barely go to restaurants anymore because it's it is, it's so expensive. I have a big family, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, have you changed any of your habits? Are you tipping less avoiding tipping all together? And are you have you changed the amount that you eat out.
Speaker 5: I say, I'm tipping basically the same.
Speaker 4: But yes, after our weekend past impass roless and after everything.
Speaker 2: That we've only been like two days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so after that, my boyfriend and I were like.
Speaker 1: Big change, a big change.
Speaker 4: Funday after Sunday we were like, yeah, we're we're on saving mode now. We need to not eat out so much because one dinner runs you over like one hundred dollars, close to two and.
Speaker 5: Then you're like what you get like five pieces of whatever you order.
Speaker 2: So we're back to cooking at home.
Speaker 1: You guys, oh the peasantry, oh the peasant tree, cooking.
Speaker 10: It at home.
Speaker 3: I cooking it at home smart. Although grocery prices have gone up less. I'm with you, guys. I my wife and I we don't go out to eat as often, which is a shame because you know, restaurants need need a business.
Speaker 1: But it's it to just this point, it is it's gotten just way too expensive.
Speaker 3: My wife like, we'll split it aaptizer, split it entrey and each get like a drink or something, and the bill is still You're like, wow, did we did?
Speaker 1: I'm still hungry and it's still and it costs this much.
Speaker 3: But you cannot once you've tipped twenty percent or whatever your number is that you normally tip, you can't. I can't go back, you can't go right now suddenly start tipping less. That's not their fault that the prices have gone up, that's not I'm not taking it out on them. So I still tip the same as I do on everything. There is a small percentage of people in the survey that tip more all of a sudden now because of this, which like that doesn't make any sense to.
Speaker 4: Me, but that's also exactly why I will unless I really really have to. I do not order food through like door Dash or Uber eats, because you look at the price of what you're getting, you look at the delivery fee.
Speaker 6: The taxi service, and on top of that's a Hayward fee I don't even know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it ends would deliver in Hayward.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't think to the driver, but you end up paying like three times of what your food actually costs.
Speaker 5: I'd rather just go get it pick it up myself.
Speaker 2: Are you judging a little bit the people that have stopped tipping, Yes, because you could argue, well, then don't order that would eat.
Speaker 1: That would be my argument, No you can't, because yes you can then, but.
Speaker 2: What you can afford, you can't afford it because the tip should be included.
Speaker 3: We need all you can afford going out to eat in a restaurant. We're talking about how expensive it is.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about like if you let's say, order McDonald's or something McDonald's, or if it's door dash, you have to tip the driver.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then there is something that you can afford that's cheaper, noting on doordas walk in there and buy the thing, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, I just feel like it's the cost of doing business. Find something cheaper if that's not you know, I know something that can go back to withholding tips just because the prices are up.
Speaker 1: It's not the person serving your thing.
Speaker 4: No, so thereful, But I do feel like nowadays it's they're not asking for ten or fifteen anymore.
Speaker 5: It's like twenty twenty five, and.
Speaker 2: It's just it's going up and up, and I'm like, who oh, there's still a fifteen percent, but you can't hit the zero.
Speaker 3: But you can't hit the zero. Oh no, no, no, all of a sudden, it's like, ah, it's too expensive. Zero like no, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know how.
Speaker 6: It's only Wednesday, but happy Wednesday. Don't forget it's a Wild Wednesday too. So you want those tickets to head in.
Speaker 2: The clouds nine am.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do that once again and then that winning is happening all day here on Wild and for nine. Okay, so you guys have listened or watched to have watched. Sorry Kylie Kelsey's podcast right.
Speaker 1: Oh dud, religious subscriber. I think that was her first one.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Kelsey's wife.
Speaker 6: She has a podcast called Not Gonna Lie, and it's like all about you know, her parenting takes and whatnot. So on this week's episode, she played this talkback I'm sorry they had a.
Speaker 2: Talk this TikTok.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: She played this TikTok and then she she talked more about it. But here is the original video from TikTok.
Speaker 9: So, my six year old just come home from school with an invitation for one of the kids in school's birthday. And then I start to read the invitation and it says that he has a little brother h three, please send him a gift also, because we don't want him to be left out.
Speaker 3: So he had a little brother, listen to somebody that talks with him, got an invitation because he had a little brother. And he opened up that invitation and he said he gonna need some toys too, Like I couldn't marry someone that.
Speaker 6: Don't let that distract you from the main point here, Graham, how do you feel your kid gets invited to a birthday party? Oh, but you got to take a gift for the younger sibling as well, so he or she does not feel left out.
Speaker 1: We don't want that little brother Phil left out. You know I'm not here for it.
Speaker 3: You know, you guys know I'm anti birthday party gifts in general.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Oh yet I don't think kids need that much stuff. They don't need a gift from thirty different classmates and like people being expected to spend their hard earned money on that, Like it's just too much stuff. I saw that like posts the other day. I don't know if you guys saw the same thing. You probably get served different content like celebrities and Grace in my pants or something, But I get stuff that makes you think about stuff, and it was like it was like America has like four percent of the world's children with fifty percent of all the toys on the earth or something. You know, it's like our kids too much. Our kids have too much stuff. They don't need that much stuff. So no, I'm not buying a present for the little brother. I don't care if he feels left out. That's life.
Speaker 1: It's you.
Speaker 8: This is what.
Speaker 2: So here's what Kylie Kelsey said. She said, everybody gets a special day. When your siblings get presents for your birthday, it reduces your birthday. It's not their birthday, it's your birthday. Also, it teaches them to a degree that just because someone's getting presents doesn't mean you get presents too. It's giving life participation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're setting them up for disappointments in the future when they don't get a gift.
Speaker 6: I will say, when I was younger, me and my sister were two years apart. We used to get presents for each other's birthday. It was nice, but but my mom didn't demand it.
Speaker 2: She my parents would get something for the other sibling or like like uh wait wait wait, or like my aunt or some or would bring something just so the other one doesn't have a complete meltdown.
Speaker 5: Like are you so it was just to not have the meltdown? Or are your birthdays kind of closed?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, not close at all. It was just to avoid a major meltdown.
Speaker 1: What in thedding?
Speaker 2: But she did But she did it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I agree, major coddling. But she didn't demand it from anybody.
Speaker 3: Right, But still the fact that that thought entered their brains, like, we better get Selena something because she is going to be angry.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: She still does that with my kids now, and like I allow her to. I don't expect it. I'm not asking anybody to.
Speaker 1: But in the third generation, Callen, you got us put an end to this. Your kids don't need more stuff, and they're temporarily happy for ten minutes, I'm to go back to being mad about something. That's what I've nosed with my kids.
Speaker 6: God, I would never ask anyone to do that, but my mom shows up at presence for everybody.
Speaker 2: I let her do it. That's Grandma that she just wants.
Speaker 1: To let her. Let her bring them a pack of skittles. Don't put I'm a whole present to open. That's insanity to me.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you have a talkback, good luck getting through because I'm not trying to get these neoozy tickets, but you can still try to leave one and maybe we'll be able to you know, lead.
Speaker 3: It out and be able to find it. Let me check how many to come through for Disney Loo Nike the JV Show on Wild ninety five four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham do Me Favor? Is the iHeart app and the talkback Mike still functioning. I know we're getting so many.
Speaker 3: Active and functioning, but people, yes, are still getting their talkbacks in to win tickets to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: You still have some time to enter.
Speaker 3: Just leave us at talkback obviously you got to be streaming Wild ninety four nine. Set Wild ninety for nine is your number one preset while you're there, and then hit the talkback Mike. Leave us one with your name and your phone number. We are going to be calling someone. You have until late fifty to get your talkbacks in and then we're gonna be calling someone live on the air.
Speaker 1: If you don't pick up on to the next one and you lose, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So stay by your hou's gonna say. Radio. Do people still listen to the radio like on a radio or it's this on the app, right, but just stay close here. That way you can know if we play your talkback on the air, and then.
Speaker 6: Have your phone right there, so if we call you, you pick up first ring so we can hook you up with Disney tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right?
Speaker 3: Major update you guys to this one TikTok video that went very viral.
Speaker 1: It could have been last year. My memory is a little foggy on it, but you will probably remember us talking about her. It's a woman who posted a video after getting her very first job out of college, and she was so upset about the realities of working nine to five.
Speaker 12: So it literally takes me like I leave here, like I get on the train at seven thirty, and I don't get home till like six fifteen earliest, and then like I don't have time to do anything.
Speaker 2: I don't I want to shower, eat my dinner, and go to sleep.
Speaker 12: I don't have time or energy to cook by dinner either, Like I don't have energy to work out, Like that's out the window, Like I'm so upset.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She posted that tier, that very tearful video, and people in the comments not very symp sympathetic. They were like, hello, welcome to real life. That is what real life is, and it stinks. Well, Unfortunately, things kind of stink a little bit more for her because after being employed for a short time, unfortunately she's been laid off.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I have done everything I possibly could have and it's still not enough, putting herself in debt to go to college and you still can't find a job that pays enough for you to live and have a balance with life too.
Speaker 3: It's like doesn't that's there's no balance and there's no and she's been laid off. She says it was no fault of her own, although the number of times she said like and like like I would have fired her too, but like you know, like I can't make that big of like a deal, like but you know, like we all do it sometimes, like and she said that her boss would give her a glowing recommendation if he could, and as she applies and gets back out there looking but she says she made nanny for a short time or wait tables. She's also living in New York City where it's very expensive, so it's very tough to find a job that can cover your cost of living there, particularly when you don't have a lot of experience.
Speaker 1: Her name is Brielle.
Speaker 3: So if you have any job openings in marketing, she said she's looking for She would love a.
Speaker 1: Job in that field.
Speaker 5: Comments look like in this new video.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think some people were sympathetic to the struggle some one who.
Speaker 2: Gets laid off. I mean, I think a lot of people can relate to that. These days, it sucks.
Speaker 6: It's not your fault, and now you're you're out here starting over from square one.
Speaker 1: And again she reiterated several times it was not her fault.
Speaker 3: The company was a startup and they just really didn't have enough funding and like enough stuff for her to do like all day and like they were just like making stuff up like for her to do, like and so she needs a job.
Speaker 1: That's a little more fulfilling and actual stuff.
Speaker 2: She got taste of what like adulting. Oh my god, now I'm like like adult taste of what adulting is is like she prepared, had to be there.
Speaker 3: Thought about it before you said it, like thought about it like anyway, So take a moment say you goodbyes to Brill's first job.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Brielle's first job.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 6: So the United Healthcare killer Luigi, You know, he's still like he was in court recently and people are like, oh my god, how is it possible this guy got even hotter?
Speaker 2: They are still swooning over this man. And the latest I've seen that people have been sending him, uh, like racy pictures while he's in prison. Yeah, they're sorry. His like legal team they have, uh, they have some of this up on their website, I guess under frequently asked questions. One of the questions is can I send Luigi photos?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: The answer is Luigi is allowed to receive photos via Shutterfly in free prints, so you can like submit them online and send them to him online, but they have to be in accordance with male procedures because he is in custody, and then due to the volume of photos, they could take longer than usual to be screened and shared. They are screened first because he's been getting like really racy.
Speaker 1: As well, like I'll take a look.
Speaker 4: Ali knows to myself, I never understand this people sending pictures like that.
Speaker 3: I've never understanded understood women's infatuation with dating a serial killers.
Speaker 1: But yeah he's a killer. Yeah allegedly, but.
Speaker 2: It's on video that's not even alleged. Alleged he is. But like sending that and yeah, I go.
Speaker 6: You know it's going to go through a screening process of probably like ten people who are all seeing your photos, Like I don't want that.
Speaker 3: You have to assume many nudes sent outs into the world. Yeah, they're getting viewed by not just the person that received that.
Speaker 2: That is very true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jess And is it time I guess somebody for the Disney laborsort already guys, you left your talkbacks. Everyone listen up. This is the winning talkback show. This is Angelina from San Lose calling for the Disney tickets.
Speaker 1: Would love to shake my girls to Disney.
Speaker 2: We are having full on Disney withdraws. Hope to get a call, Hope to get a call.
Speaker 3: You get a call, you will That call is about to happen right now. I hope Angelina is listening.
Speaker 2: And when's the last time you went to Disney?
Speaker 3: I took my kids, not this past maybe two years ago, and they have been bugging me ever since to go.
Speaker 2: Back, and you're having Disney withdrawals.
Speaker 1: And then I asked for some of these tickets and I said no, said no, you're giving them away.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Angelita? It is Hi.
Speaker 5: It's the JV show.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: Did we heard your talk back? We're wondering if you wanted to go to Disneyland. We got some tickets for you and you want to day?
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, I can't believe you.
Speaker 4: Just got four two day, one park per day Disney on resort tickets so you can go to the happiest place on our Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Can't take my kids.
Speaker 1: What are their names?
Speaker 2: By the way, So I'll be taking my two girls, Marissa and Natalie, Marissa and Natalie.
Speaker 3: There's an extra ticket if I might slide in there because I love Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Not allowed. Okay, Congratulations Angelita, Hang on there for your winnings. God. It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 7: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellent all Right.
Speaker 6: So justin Chamberlake's and bear Rassing concert review. So earlier this week, he performed in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: And this was a rescheduled show. It was originally supposed to go down on Halloween, but he was sick allegedly, and so it had to be postponed. Right, So it gets on stage Monday night, and I guess he made some major changes to the setlist. He decided to do more of his newer songs rather than like, you know, the greater greatest hits, you know, the ones that we all know. He performed I think like eleven songs from his album Everything. I thought it was you know, the one that was kind of a flop according to the Minnesota Star Tribune, and the audience just could not get into it. He was like encouraging everyone to sing along, but nobody knew the words anything. Fans are disappointed.
Speaker 5: I feel like that happened for one of his shows at the Bay.
Speaker 4: I remember going to it and I was like, yeah, I know none of the words to his new stuff, but a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people showed up. It was packed. It was a packed even.
Speaker 6: Though this one in Minnesota, it was pack. I saw pictures so that wasn't the issue. But like, while people are there for the older songs, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean? Yeah, most of the people that bought the tickets probably bottom based on your old music not and maybe aren't even familiar at all with their new music, are you guys?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I see. You Know what I wish artists would do is put some lyrics on this on the Giants Green Slider very long too.
Speaker 3: Don't encourage to sing along to a song that you know probably most people can't sing along too.
Speaker 6: Now to the other Justice and Justin Bieber rapping about being high. This is pretty interesting because wasn't his rep just claiming earlier this week that Justin was not on drugs, doesn't do drugs, and the narrative around him doing drugs was really unfair.
Speaker 2: We talked about that on Monday Morning.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Well, then yesterday Justin posted this video where he's doing some weird rap with one of his friends. I guess that's who it is. You can see this video on JV Morning Show on Instagram. Make sure you follow us check out our story if you want to see the video.
Speaker 6: But here is the rap, and it's literally all about him being high like a guy.
Speaker 2: I like a bagpot, like a bad guy.
Speaker 6: That guy that was it Like, people are just like confused. I mean, I guess we wanted. It's weird. It's very weird.
Speaker 5: So what do you think? Do you think that he is on some sort of something substance.
Speaker 2: I hope just weed. I hope just that he was eating snap in the video, so like a fly guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Our listener Sherry who we love she was in My DMS, shared that video and said, I feel like I'm watching Britney Spears two point zero basically, like, I feel like that's what we're.
Speaker 1: Watching because Britney Spears. Social media sort of went.
Speaker 2: It is giving that a little bit of that is giving that vibe a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's high like a magpie.
Speaker 2: Is that what he said about? He said bagpipe, which I don't know why those are.
Speaker 1: High, but whatever, A magpie is a bird, So that makes me.
Speaker 2: Make more sense. This articles say bagpipe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can we hear it again?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like a guy I like a bagpipe. Yeah, you're definitely right. This stupid article had me soundpipe makes sense. It is high because why would you say that, I like that one more, Graham, would you like to throw something in here?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: The world of aviation, we know, has been very scary lately. Obviously, we've had four major incidents in the past few weeks, and the near misses, you guys, they keep on piling up as well. Yesterday in American airlines playing arriving at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
Speaker 1: You might not have seen this one. There was two yesterday, this one.
Speaker 3: This one they say, quote discontinued, it's landing. They performed a go around at air traffic controllers instructions to avoid getting too close to another aircraft that was about to depart on the same runway. So there's one miss that was just two hours before another plane attempting to land at Chicago's Midway Airport.
Speaker 1: That one for Sales a Southwest flight.
Speaker 3: They had to quote discontinue they're landing to avoid hitting another aircraft that was pulling onto the runway. They say, look, they say, they have a you know policy, this is not an abnormal flight maneuver. Discontinuing landings happens, or discontinuing landings or takeoffs, you know, happens.
Speaker 1: All the time, But does it though? I wanted to ask, so what we've been seeing lately? I feel like this doesn't happen all the time, that's it.
Speaker 2: But these videos or these stories just don't get that much attention.
Speaker 6: It wasn't until that that you know, that plane crash, right, and I think it was DC. And after that it's been like one after the other. But have these things always been happening and they just weren't getting national attention?
Speaker 3: But all these crash incidents don't happen all the time, and they are getting national attention because they'd get national attention no matter what. But to your point, are the discontinued I'm using my air quotes discontinued landings getting more publicity, probably, but it doesn't make me feel any better about.
Speaker 2: Flying, No me either.
Speaker 5: Wait, do we know what airlines these were?
Speaker 3: Southwest was involved in one of them, and the other one was an American airline.
Speaker 4: Because if you really think about it, you know, I know everybody hates on Spirit, but we haven't been hearing about all of these issues with Spirit flights.
Speaker 3: I know, fight at the Spirit ticket counter the other day. Geez, did you see that video you didn't from like two days ago or something that was an all out royal rumble.
Speaker 6: I feel like I come across the videos that all the time that I don't even stop to watch them anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one, this one was recent, all brawl, kicking, punching everything, all out brawl between everybody there.
Speaker 1: To Spirit, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spirit, maybe they get either safely, but you have to fight somebody to the death.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'd rather do that than deal with some other issues like a flight getting discontinued.
Speaker 1: I actually I have two close friends.
Speaker 3: They just flew Spirit to Las Vegas and back and they said it was awesome because they paid the forty dollars you know, big baller seat upgrade or something. I don't know where it's called, and they got to sit in the front row and like big seats and it was only a forty dollars add on, you know, and they got there like the seats were huge. It was like being in first class and you're not in first class, but they had big, roomy seats and they said the flight was great.
Speaker 5: I think they're making a comeback.
Speaker 2: Gee.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's called the big Baller seat upgrade, but it was somebody. I'm telling you it was something like that the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to our cool or not? Let's we do this every Wednesday morning. We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not? Can I go for yes? Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 4: A man went on the internet and said that men don't like celebrating their birthdays because women don't know how.
Speaker 5: To celebrate their birthdays for them.
Speaker 1: Cool not cool. I first have to think that maybe you don't.
Speaker 4: I need to know if, like, how you feel about this, because he said we do too much that instead of making it.
Speaker 5: About what he wants, it's about what we want to do for them.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I'm gonna have to say that I might. That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to do what we want to do for that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it shouldn't be about what we want to do on our birthday.
Speaker 2: So what do men want to do on their birth not hang out with us?
Speaker 3: Not the stuff that you laid out and inviting people over that we don't really want to hang out with and then a cake with candles and as we don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys don't want a cake.
Speaker 1: I mean some people might. It's just not top of my list. It doesn't make or break my birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Would you prefer like for your birthday like a boy's day out instead of us planning something for you, Well, we still like to do something with you.
Speaker 1: At some point right around midnight.
Speaker 2: What Oh my god, that is so sad.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, maybe keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind because look, if the situation was reversed and we planned your birthday and it was all stuff that we, you know, wanted more, then you would be upset.
Speaker 1: We would hear, never hear the.
Speaker 2: End of it, plans something anything for my birthday, because it's the fact that he was thinking about me in the effort he put into it.
Speaker 1: It's eighteen holes of golf and then a trip to the strip club.
Speaker 2: If that's what you want to do, Hey, that actually sounds fun, minus the golf part.
Speaker 3: If you ever played eighteen holes of golf and it's a long time, and you'd be like, why would you Why would you plan.
Speaker 2: This for me?
Speaker 1: This is not even something I would like to do.
Speaker 2: But we're I mean, but that's a little extreme. For our for our guys birthday. We're not like shopping spree. We're going to Forever twenty one for three hours. Like we're not doing something you clearly don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Maybe brunch with your best days isn't what we want to do.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me ask this.
Speaker 4: Then, when a guy says that they don't want to celebrate their birthday, do they act actually mean that?
Speaker 1: I think, so, wow, do that.
Speaker 2: We're still celebrating you.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. Now you're doing something that we just said that we don't want to do.
Speaker 2: We have to celebrate your birthday. We want to celebrate your birthday.
Speaker 1: Do it right around midnight or eleven thirty.
Speaker 4: I need to know if other men feel like this, please let us know, because I don't want to feel like I'm ruining my boyfriend's birthday.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're ruined it.
Speaker 3: It's just like don't Sometimes it's like, don't waste the you know, all the effort if you don't need to, So no cake, no.
Speaker 2: Outing out? All right?
Speaker 1: Was like midnight, Yeah, like we're doing something fun two minutes? Yeah all right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh what are you guys saying? Cool or not?
Speaker 3: And this is a bit of a piggyback on something Selena proclaimed yesterday, which was that frappuccinos from Starbucks because they were discontinuing. Starbucks announced they're discontinuing a lot of the different flavor frappuccinos, and Selena's like, I'm judging if you're ordering a frappuccino as an adult, like, get a real coffee drink. So and I think somebody even mentioned this on the talk pack yesterday. I didn't leave their name, so I'm not I'd love to shout them out here, but they said, so you're telling me blended Margarita's that's not an adult thing. So cool or not blended Margarita's, because in my mind they're the frappuccino of the cocktail world. But I'll let you ladies discuss cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those are so cool, they're Margarita's obviously.
Speaker 4: The thing though, the thing with blended drinks it's a hit or miss, and most of the times it's a miss.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 6: I still personally get on the rocks, but I'm not looking at somebody who gets a blended one is like, oh my god, are you a child or something like, I'm not thinking that when it's a margarita.
Speaker 3: So you're let's just say you're on a first date and you're like, I'll have a Scotch on the rocks, and then the man across from you on the date it's like, I'll have the blended margarita.
Speaker 1: You're not no judgment because you're judging people that order a frappuccino and that's just a coffee.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging because of the blended part. I'm judging because that is just like a I don't know, it's like a little like light drink. I don't know, but I'm used to it. My man gets the fruitiest drinks because they're more delicious, right are, But.
Speaker 1: I can't rip them all good lava flow or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like everywhere my type for him. I'll take a large beer, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: What's your happiest I pa that. Yeah, my husband here will have the lava flow extra strawberry please, like going out to.
Speaker 2: Eat for dinner.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're saying blended margarita's cool. Just blended margarita's I'm gonna say not.
Speaker 5: Cool because most of the time they just don't taste as good.
Speaker 2: As they look. But but do you think our blended margarita is like down here where I was like an on the rocks, one is up here? Do you look at that different, like.
Speaker 6: Like the way I like the way I was like frappuccinos, Come on, grow up?
Speaker 2: Do you think a blended margarito? No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't see it that way, like like still get it. There's better drinks the rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know the blended margarita community.
Speaker 5: I could ask you the same thing. What's wrong with the rappuccino?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just think they're not it's not a real coffee drink. Well then, but it's like you go to Vegas and everyone's walking around with fat Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like you know, I don't. I'm not like I'll grow up like well, well maybe a little bit, because it's all like the college kids doing that and.
Speaker 1: Needs but is just digging herself. Get rappuccino communities? Mad at you and the blended march mad at you? Great the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: In one sentence, you're cool or not about the guy's birthdays?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Men think that we ruin their birthdays because we want to do what we want to do for them instead of what they want.
Speaker 8: Hey, Francisco Brahemmer, Yeah, the whole guy's birthday, I agree with most of the same. Yeah. I don't care for cake either. It's just like, dude, like, keep that simple. I don't care about decorations and all of that. Just invite our close friends over. Just get some fags, Let's get some be here, let's just hang out.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you guys don't like the number balloons either, like the number balloons and the like breaking my heart what he is saying, I'm just paraphrasing his talk.
Speaker 10: Pack.
Speaker 1: Just he doesn't need the balloons and the cake and all that. He just wants some snacks and some beers and some bros hanging out.
Speaker 5: So you can do that like any other week.
Speaker 2: You have to have the balloons and the g and the number candles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 5: And the three thousand pictures that we take.
Speaker 2: We do the backdrop to take pictures in front of.
Speaker 1: And then the retake of the picture because the angle wasn't right for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, the birthdays of our birthday, everyone's gonna watch you open gifts.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this is my nightmare.
Speaker 2: If I never have North yikes, and you're gonna like it, okay,