Speaker 1: That's the one that they had.
Speaker 2: Mhm oh.
Speaker 1: H the rover they have, Hm, yeah, what's up guys? What's up? Guys? I have to grab a.
Speaker 2: Holo.
Speaker 1: Guys, you're gun y'are sorry about that? I'm having to do and keep having to do with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Every bone about Yeah? But what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It is bottle.
Speaker 1: Why don't you help you? As you heard, has all the dress.
Speaker 6: Mm hm m m.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: The you all?
Speaker 1: What's up guys? Mm nobody speaking time.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm mm hmmm mmm h m hm.
Speaker 1: H what's a.
Speaker 2: Fight?
Speaker 1: I will be sho.
Speaker 2: No, no it not, but.
Speaker 1: It's s.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys, let's listen.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 8: Hm born in Pittsburgh, steal in his veins June fifty nine under summer range, Ohio, you pitched Supper.
Speaker 9: The Blade Sports Senator King of the College Cruise.
Speaker 10: Sads and joy Knows called that since.
Speaker 11: He close to the Rocky Mountain nine with a dangle field, that's a force daily flash in the pan.
Speaker 4: What's the go?
Speaker 11: Suntimes made the boy, young man day a reality voice, I got raise A blade cuts.
Speaker 10: Through the heroes that other man made around.
Speaker 6: The horn points in the air.
Speaker 11: He steel livery so with that Pittsburg clear mad'm ge ne the wins fo the room got quieter, the thin.
Speaker 4: Skin room dat Verrietibody, never.
Speaker 11: Muting for the lost Now screaming is truth in a pot got song.
Speaker 9: Seventeen years at the Yo Sun Times, as he went nuclear, A couple of times called him and name the can't go in verse. They just smiled and caught even worse espn Lights, the black Shirt and grin Woody and Wilburn and reality wood Spend.
Speaker 2: He tortured closer.
Speaker 11: He roast the coach than Bettish from Bristol without a repuse. Two thousand ten, the Headlights termed black l Ain't night Cups sent a media attack. He said, no contest, just seeing.
Speaker 2: The fights on.
Speaker 9: See let's get expounds in the California night.
Speaker 10: Neighbors are dying.
Speaker 11: He's Sun versus bird Bird jumps in the whim while the young World Birds.
Speaker 9: Yeah a Well, Lashes and Frisco examine their four columns a week like a truth torch.
Speaker 7: Mclennor back with the podcast.
Speaker 2: I muted the name same.
Speaker 12: Oh, Jay still fan in the flame wood.
Speaker 10: He wrote shotgun then rode away.
Speaker 7: But Mariotti still.
Speaker 10: Talking every damn day.
Speaker 11: Jane Ariatty voice like a razor. Blame Leger retiresome just below the rage from Pittsburgh to Bristol, to whereverie dreams.
Speaker 10: He's the sports world's eye and it's broken dreams. Love them or hate him, the man won't bend to die on the.
Speaker 2: Hill and the take never ends.
Speaker 11: James eriotty Noddy never muted for long. Turn it up loud, Here comes another song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is up? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me do? He goes.
Speaker 13: Noo, Yeah, what's up, guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe?
Speaker 5: Hmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: He's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's all He's up, guys?
Speaker 1: Is everybody doing? I hope everybody is said, say, hope everybody is doing well? I hope everyone Yeah, yep, but what's up? Guys? Here playing a song?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 8: From the streets of ball the More, where the crabs are esteemed just right, comes a calm and.
Speaker 10: Quick the.
Speaker 8: Anytime again of time, no subject is to high politics of current events will give it all.
Speaker 10: These guides, straight.
Speaker 8: Talking, fearless soul with jokes are cut like knives.
Speaker 14: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes out.
Speaker 8: Osiers versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 6: No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 12: This flag is unfurled from the Lucastellar room to the standing in NYC.
Speaker 15: He's tackling the taboo, setting lapter free, hard.
Speaker 8: Nize, zoom MYX Festivustar and White.
Speaker 12: Tom's got the quips with that Maryland pride. He grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and King turned them into punchlines meaning and then You've seen over.
Speaker 10: Thirty states in Canada, DC in.
Speaker 14: The mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Flix.
Speaker 8: Walk On, Beeping down the Cards, ringing Naptings on TVVA, stand Up.
Speaker 6: His Kingdom, Wild and controversy.
Speaker 8: Free, Hosiers versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 10: No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 6: This flag is unfurled.
Speaker 12: From the Lucastellar room to the standing the NYC.
Speaker 8: He's tackling the taboo, setting laughter free, Paul.
Speaker 12: Sign zoom MYX Festival starring White. Tom's guide the quits with that Maryland Pride hosting the pie jast we guess from near and far, commodings, activists raising enough to bar zoon, comics.
Speaker 10: Battling that fan in France to.
Speaker 12: Four apples down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America.
Speaker 2: And ny Times material.
Speaker 14: It's hard, no room for debate, black collaredy one liners, political fire and salt wind and satur tire or taking it higher from cave made a Grand Rapids virtual fests online.
Speaker 12: He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine.
Speaker 14: Baltimore's a warrior.
Speaker 6: With him Mike and his hand.
Speaker 14: Tom Myers is coming taking over the.
Speaker 8: Legg on Tim Miners versus.
Speaker 6: The rest of the world.
Speaker 8: Don't no apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 10: This flag is unfurled from the.
Speaker 12: Crabs in the harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 6: He's making them laugh.
Speaker 14: Nothing died, tom Myers, tom Myers, the king of the Bowl, keeps telling those jokes, never growing nod.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 6: Tom Minns versus.
Speaker 14: The rest of the world.
Speaker 6: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 8: This flag is unfur.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: But what is it out? Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta do more. Uh Hey, what's up of every braid? How you doing, brother?
Speaker 16: No, hmm, sorry, I been to the band that account by my accidental Uh.
Speaker 11: Yo m.
Speaker 2: Mmm move.
Speaker 17: Yeah, h movie yo yo, it's uh brouh.
Speaker 6: Nothing man, Hey, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: First off, what do you think of the bullshit for the Hall of Fame where they're having Sid go in with all of the legends or whatever. He's not even having his own little introduction or whatever. Yeah, they're saving that for Stephanie McMahon and Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're what Rob.
Speaker 6: I think Sid deserves way more than that. Come on now.
Speaker 1: And also this year they're doing the first ever Magic's going in the Hall of Fame versus Hogan. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was listening to Jim Cornett to talk about it, and he goes, He goes, yeah, because nobody's seen that fucking match, let's talk about it some more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But uh, but I'm more intrigued about what he thought about Dennis Condrey.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear. I didn't hear what he said.
Speaker 1: This conjury passed away?
Speaker 6: Oh when did that happen?
Speaker 1: Last week?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, after after Walker Kiss, the same day Walker hexes, uh, the same day as Dennis got into the Hall of Fame. We found out about that. Uh, Dennis was actually part of the US part of the Midnight Express. Brother Brother. That's every fucking time they talk about Opie, Carl plays that drop of brother Bear. So yeah, but uh be dopey.
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 1: Was on Camba Show the other day. Oh yeah, I remember, Yeah, and I got Scarlett O'Hair. I mean Scarlett Hampton had to come home scarlet hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Scarlett Hampton ran you off the show twice twice. But your Venmo lasted longer than than she did.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, she's a she's she's a glorified hooker.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: I don't know if glorified is the word, but yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You know what a hooker is, right, Oh yeah, she's a.
Speaker 3: H okay.
Speaker 1: H but uh but here's here's the thing. I don't care what people think about it about being saying calling scholar him be a fucking hooker, because she is a fucking hooker.
Speaker 6: Ye. Hey, man, say what you say what you need to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because here's the thing I'm not. I'm not should have told anything anymore.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't have to. You never should.
Speaker 1: Just to make someone happy.
Speaker 6: No, because you gotta make yourself happy.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're number one on the top podcast list this week.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, I'm not even a podcaster.
Speaker 1: You are evening a podcast.
Speaker 6: I guess you're right, thanks to you been here. I think I think I've been here three times this week. Yeah, I'm the only one that will do your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just want to let people know that Dan and Deb are disqualified. Who Dan and Deb are disqualified from the list?
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because on the last list he uh, he took himself off the list.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 6: Why why do you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he's a big flat meeting. But how are you doing?
Speaker 6: Ok I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, number number number ten is always going to be mild account.
Speaker 6: Have you announced publicly what your OLT account is?
Speaker 1: People know what it's. It's it's L. S. J.
Speaker 2: Hudson.
Speaker 1: Oh, people know people's look at it, look at the parks. By the way, d live is dead. By the way, d d live a platform. The number one passed away overnight last night.
Speaker 2: They dropped the bottom at a twelve o'clock.
Speaker 6: Last night, just killed it completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not I'm Here's the thing I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about the people that used this as their income. Streaming on the lab was their income, and this was their income, and I worry.
Speaker 6: They just abruptly killed it. Didn't even tell anyone that.
Speaker 1: They're not even giving people a date about it so they can hello, can you hear me? Yeah, they're not even giving people a day. So what I was thinking about doing is h m m hmm, shit, somebody on the picture. H People don't really, people don't understand when I'm setting the leaks to come watch the show on YouTube. It's not good the message. What is it?
Speaker 6: They don't understand what it is.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 6: Just click it find out. Oh uh, who else did you send links to.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people?
Speaker 2: Kay? One to?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: Did you send one to Earl Scaniceal?
Speaker 2: He doesn't do my show? Well, he doesn't, he doesn't, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to do shows. He doesn't do shows where if it doesn't make him, if it doesn't make him money, he's.
Speaker 6: A Well that's not true. He did. He did Stancil's show yesterday and they the only money that they made were my two super chats. He kept saying it.
Speaker 1: Actually Stantil doesn't get any of that money. All the money goes to the lord to h to the estate of the sea mask.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, yeah, I donated. I sent it two super chats. Those are the only two super chats the entire just paid.
Speaker 2: You just paid ski Masks attorney.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 1: That all the money that here's the thing, all the money that because none of the money goes to Stancil. See. Yeah, when when I work, when I worked with, uh check your take your eggs when you get a chance place, uh check your eggs please.
Speaker 6: Hoovie. Okay, I don't see anything.
Speaker 1: Hold on, take the private chat.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: There I see it.
Speaker 6: Yep, there it is all right?
Speaker 1: All right, all right?
Speaker 6: Are they are the rest of the people on the list gonna be offended that I'm number one?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 6: Who's this guy?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 6: Unnerving brain? Who's this guy?
Speaker 1: M hm who this guy? Who the fuck is this guy? By the way, do you know, by the way, everybody is saying that, they're saying that there's gonna be more people watching WrestleMania. They're going to WrestleMania this year. You know why, because it's gonna be the next WrestleMania is gonna be in Sound East.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I would rather I would rather watch the indie shows that people do that crap. By the way, Brody Lee Junior bird, I would love to see Brodie Lee Joey Gela.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I saw that he beat the ship out of him already Brodie Lee or yeah, Brodie Lee Junior jumped him, made him run off like like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. His mom had to sign the paper say that he can because he was other the age of eighteen.
Speaker 6: You have to finish his homework. He has to finish his homework first.
Speaker 1: Should just said miss. I already said him. I said him. By the hey, I want come on, Krissehan, we need to talk. Brother, going to at like you want, you know, by the way I heard Chris Thompson.
Speaker 6: Said off the league exactly.
Speaker 2: Yah yahkah.
Speaker 1: Check your email, check your email justin are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yes, say.
Speaker 6: Check your getting you're getting your show. You're getting your show together. I understand, yes.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, I said, showed.
Speaker 6: You got to do this stuff before you go live. That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: No, because here's the thing, because they you don't have time, you go straight on. If you don't. If you if you even one minute late, somebody says.
Speaker 9: Other late, y is it day?
Speaker 2: Oh crap?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I haven't slapped. I haven't been sleeping side a little bit cranky. You know I need my sleep.
Speaker 6: Suh, Yeah, we all do.
Speaker 1: Krishanda Dad, how.
Speaker 10: You doing well? Well? Well, if it isn't my arch enemy, Jake Cutson.
Speaker 1: I am sorry about what happened. What are you? Are you friends with Chris Thompson or are your friends with uh?
Speaker 10: Well, what do you? What are you sorry about?
Speaker 1: Sorry about what happened.
Speaker 4: Like between between me and you? Okay, Well, Jake, I appreciate that. Actually, thank you. That means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: You know it's listen. I've been warned by the way I was. I was actually i've been watching your videos, but i've been it was afraid I even hit the light. But you share your content because I didn't want you to know I was watching.
Speaker 4: Ah, Come on, Jake, you know I'm not a I mean, you know I am an asshole, but.
Speaker 10: I'm a forgiving I'm a forgiving man. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 2: Boy dead the live is dead.
Speaker 10: I don't care about delight. I never used d live.
Speaker 1: They they're shutting it down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is what you been talking about that for like a year though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to not like O brain.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: This is from the mis Voundation podcast.
Speaker 6: What's up Man?
Speaker 10: Hey man? How are you? I think we've talked before doing good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been on here a couple of times. I think you were here that night, A couple of nights ago, made last week or so?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I haven't. I haven't been all with Jake and like the year oh.
Speaker 6: Maybe not, maybe not. There was a bunch of people here the other night. I don't remember.
Speaker 10: I was put on I was put on Jake's s list.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 1: His friendship with friendship with a couple of people that don't want me, like Chris Thompson.
Speaker 4: Wait, that's why I thought it was because of Chris. Ashley Cummings got pissed off at me and then you a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, no, not that that was That was the.
Speaker 6: One turn that was different.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I speculated Jake, that's why you were mad at me because I was doing streams.
Speaker 18: Certain Yeah, you were doing you were doing streams with you were you were they were uh So here's the I lost my partnership with Rhode Island Broadcasted because Chris Thompson and because of the Green Best of Piccolo and all that bull crap with Dixie.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Jake, the problem is is you you looped me in with like a whole thing that I wasn't a part of. You already do that, and I think you convinced yourself that I was.
Speaker 1: Because I see, I saw you hanging out with these guys. Oh do you know mumblingnegspin on my show?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, I know. I never understood why you were so mad at me, Jake.
Speaker 2: I wasn't mad. I was just upset.
Speaker 10: Why didn't you Why didn't you say that's why?
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, if you told me that was the reason why I wouldn't have like stopped doing streams with them. Like I like those guys. I formed a really good friendship with them. Yeah, and you you know, split ways.
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 4: Never let me just say, Jake, I never wanted us to not be cool like I always you know, I always appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Just by the way, James hak is my longest subscriber. He would have been a subscriber for almost two years on D Live with d Live cut off subs.
Speaker 10: Hey, speaking of which, I'm gonna be on the Hate Report tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow report. Uh No, by the way, James think, I don't. I don't want. I watched like James, but I I'm busy, be busy. O did dizzy all day with with with crap. But you know, let me tell you the let me say this the kid's story. You know the kid they said I killed the kitten.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, I've been hearing about this.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the kid that we were keeping had words. We don't have We don't have the money. We don't have the resources to go take it to the vat.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Yeah, and by the way, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have so. But the thing is also is we have a little dog.
Speaker 2: We were worried the dog was gonna eat the poop and get words.
Speaker 1: We were worried that we were worried dog. We have a little terrier named Boudro.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll be honest, Jake, I didn't have high expectations for the kitten.
Speaker 1: So because there's things it's survival rated. When when when we were taking care of these animals, we don't we try not, I try not to get emotionally invested in the kittens because I know that they might not make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's the us.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, I just I just didn't want you know. It was also the the thing is is like anytime that I try to do some good for people, it comes back and bites me in the ass.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, here's the thing, Jake, is like, let's take the situation with like me and you. Right, Yeah, you really have to just like start start like accepting that, like you know, people are just gonna intermingle. You can't just like people or block people or cut people off because they intermingle with people you don't like. Like, let me give you an example, Jake, I'm not the biggest fan of Ava, and you were doing streams with Ava. I could have easily said, hey, Jake, I can't be friends with you if you're friends. Like I'm just saying, I'm just saying not to bring up Ava, but I'm just saying, like, just as an example, like you can't do that just because.
Speaker 10: Each other.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I didn't like how people were doing streams with Like you know, everybody is going their own way, you know, I see the old anymore. By the way, the fat Pig is doing strees with boasts, doing Chris and Bobby because I see him all the time on Chris Thompson's show.
Speaker 10: You don't like the fat Pig.
Speaker 1: The fat Pig. Here's thee I'm Bubba m I'm bubb Arby World. I've been a bubb Arby fan since twenty eighteen. Brother, Yeah, since Vince Russo. All right, did it Vince Russell? See?
Speaker 10: Since founded his wife.
Speaker 1: I found Vince Russo, I found Bubba Revince.
Speaker 10: Jake, Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Do you have any interest in getting back with the old gang? Not at all?
Speaker 1: You know, it's this thing. It is like I'm just tired of like all the inflat and all that. I wanted to stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're you're kind of like a part of that, Like you started on the infighting, by the way, I did. We need to get him in here to to speak some some reason into this whole conversation.
Speaker 6: We need somebody to lighten the mood.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, unnerving, this is this right here, You're witnessing something that's like a year in the making, Like this is I didn't expect this to happen whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like Hogan and uh and and sounds like squashed.
Speaker 10: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Here's my problem, unnerving and maybe you could play mediator a little bit.
Speaker 10: Is I want to like? I love Jake, I always have.
Speaker 4: However he's done a little like, you know, untrustworthy thing things I'm not going to say, you know to me, it's more just blocking me and treating me like a piece of shit. Everything else, everything else we can cash out and talk about.
Speaker 10: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like ripping your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you asked me for that sticker for how long? And then I finally sent it to you and then you just rip it off like it means nothing.
Speaker 1: Because because you were acting, people were acting stupid. But it wasn't your fault.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, Jake, you hurt my feelings. Okay, you hurt my feelings and Skrill Skrills feelings were hurt as well.
Speaker 1: Listen, just by just by the guy, you'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, you're right, Jake, You're right. Hennessy fixed every fix it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to make a Joe. I wasn't trying to.
Speaker 4: Make it no, Jake, it was racial, but it was funny.
Speaker 10: It was funny, Jake.
Speaker 4: Well, My thing Jake, though, is like I want to be able to say, hey, Jake, we're friends again. But I feel like if we were, if I were to say that, you're just gonna do the same thing again, you get what I mean?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Like, and I don't. I I like, I told people, Hey, I'm off to Jake ride.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, Hey hey, hey wa waiter, you guys gonna do super tips.
Speaker 4: We gotta get remonetized. We we got our channel back.
Speaker 1: That's not super chat super tips super tip difference. Super Tip is super is YouTube doesn't own super Tip. It's old by Patrick Nolton.
Speaker 10: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Here's the web.
Speaker 2: Hey here, this is not a.
Speaker 1: I don't get but I'm so newisly I've put the Papa chat for you not uh you guys, you can monetize your stuff with super tips. You could act.
Speaker 10: Oh, this is like a separate it's a third party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, owned by nobody likes on.
Speaker 6: Dudes get more of the money when it's donating. YouTube takes something. How much did they take?
Speaker 10: It's a lot of that's a lot of clams.
Speaker 1: Super Tips stripe.
Speaker 10: All right, Well that you're telling me, Jake, I'll try it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know that you know anything is It's like, there's a lot of people on super Tips. There's a lot of good voices you could use. Ali they might be a Jake voice on there.
Speaker 10: Oh little Jake A I Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but you won't get it because they took away all the custom voices. You get all the do you get, all the boring voices, you get all the uh three voices.
Speaker 10: All right, there is the plug over.
Speaker 6: You can create your own, though.
Speaker 4: Jake, is there anybody uh that you're willing to reach out to? Because you're willing to reach out to me? So what's like, what what was the reason for that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What makes me special? Is it because I'm a great mager? Is it because I'm look smaxing right now?
Speaker 10: Oh, Jake?
Speaker 6: The silent treatment, the.
Speaker 4: Silent treatment, It's really it's worse than him just cursing me out. I'd rather him curse me out, call me a piece of ship. This is worse than him blocking me. Actually, all right, I guess I'm hosting the Jake Hudson Experience.
Speaker 1: From here I'm here.
Speaker 10: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh you were talking the whole time. Yeah, oh, go ahead, explain, explain.
Speaker 1: Scott just sent me a ship pick. Scott Fitzpatrick just sent me a fucking ship pick.
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, Jake, you send people you're the pictures of your toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: By the way, what's going on with your mirror?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Stay claim?
Speaker 10: I have to see proof.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: What was that on your mirror?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: It wasn't but here, let's check the.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 10: That was like a politician level to flo.
Speaker 1: All right, here's here's the here's the top ten superintends of the twenty four Skip Skeptical Robot Transverse Network of another. There's another. There's some more trainees that you could hate.
Speaker 6: Where's Grillo?
Speaker 1: Grillo is number six, Oh jeez, car Meck is eight, past is seven, Grillo six, Ministry of Dute is five, Perry Carabello's four, leave me Verse three, Nightwave our buddy Burners just two. If the ship Weigher is number one.
Speaker 6: Look at that, by the way, taking the way, Scott Fitpatrick ship.
Speaker 10: Talking to me, Jake, are you friends with murder me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, I don't even know that guy.
Speaker 4: Jake, you already know I'm like, I'm only like in the dabble verse, so to speak, because.
Speaker 2: Of yours on rumble mer Is on rumble a Merse talks.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying I'm only I'm only in this like realm because you kind of introduced me and then my great talent and you know, amazing personal itself.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Urban Wrestling Federation?
Speaker 4: Is that the federation with just blacks.
Speaker 10: It's like the Negro League for wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have any plugs?
Speaker 2: What do you have any plugs?
Speaker 4: Plugs? Just miss Venation at the miss Venation. I haven't been on your channel since I got my my main channel back.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: But there's also a good show that you're gonna be on.
Speaker 10: Tomorrow, The Hate Report.
Speaker 1: The report read all of bout.
Speaker 10: Oh that's a new song.
Speaker 2: Thank you, La.
Speaker 1: La la la La La la la la. By the way, I made I made a Hate Report song.
Speaker 10: Did you hold on?
Speaker 2: I'll go grab it Jesus.
Speaker 10: Christ, it's the Hate Report. You're the best in the world that would choose like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're in one of the songs.
Speaker 4: Really, where's the misfit? I've actually found the misfit song. Uh oh, by the way, Jake me and my uh my new girlfriend. I was trying to explain to her who Jake Hudson was.
Speaker 10: The whole situation. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then she's a huge fan of yours. All my girlfriends are huge fans of My ex girlfriend is still a huge fan of yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This she watched YouTube.
Speaker 4: All my girlfriends for some reason ask about you. They're like, are you and Jake cool? We know?
Speaker 6: Boy? Do you have some news to tell him?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 10: Yeah? By the way, actually I'm still getting laid from this stream.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's the here's the line. Here's the line. It says, says hate reporter hat hat on the air today, Christian Duppamel leading the way, rebunking the devil, calling out the fake, taking your call, baby, hate, don't break Bobby a coffee dippin' super super a reeling from Shon than don to the well, will the next fall spin?
Speaker 10: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll play it if you want me to.
Speaker 10: No, you don't have what is it?
Speaker 2: It's a song.
Speaker 1: I'll have to I'll have to go down.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, yeah, play it.
Speaker 10: I mean it's uptime nerving. It's also his time. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it, man, he so give me one minute. I have to do a little bit of it. I have to, damn it. Sorry this Uh, I'm a loser, by the way, I'm a loser.
Speaker 6: What did you lose?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Just don't even ask. It's it's a multifaceted answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a little boring.
Speaker 10: You said it. I didn't.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're a more on Jake. I mean sometimes yo, So Jake, does this mean I'm gonna start getting the link every day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If I wanted to, if I want to?
Speaker 4: Oh did you did you? Are you still blocked? Am I still blocked? On Twitter?
Speaker 1: I send to your email?
Speaker 6: Christ?
Speaker 4: What is it with Twitter that you're just you're incredulous about it?
Speaker 1: Twitter?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Elon must Ah, that son of a bitch, that North African weirdo.
Speaker 10: Yes o, g mumbling, Nick, we are we are treading on thin ice right now.
Speaker 1: He's not a link here. We got ready here, we.
Speaker 10: Get get on g Mumble, you make up here.
Speaker 15: Craig, Craig, wake up in l a coff he's hiding black. James Anton Hay got the mic intact. Not am sharp on the jilp way the hate reports live.
Speaker 10: I want to sharp like when you straight from the source. Then open the phones.
Speaker 2: Bring on the force, call.
Speaker 15: Us from coast to coast, wild and free serpent seed theories, bring them to meat.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, j on the heir.
Speaker 12: Nay Christian now from mail leading the way, rebukeet.
Speaker 15: The devil calling now to me, take a call, baby, They get on.
Speaker 8: Break from punch of TV to the rum stream.
Speaker 10: He's the punch of TV's.
Speaker 6: Living the dream.
Speaker 10: Hey, hey, hey, what you gonna say?
Speaker 6: Pick up that phone?
Speaker 10: Is O g d l a God?
Speaker 2: Is he really Satan?
Speaker 10: Man it up your old gene. We got a hash this ship out calm.
Speaker 12: No, weapelent Sitana keeping the titles perfect, perfect moderator on the scale, Muhammed person bankers.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, won't fail, He'll say, I rebuke you win.
Speaker 10: Jesus name what's sipping there? Coffee? Staying in the game.
Speaker 6: Hey kay, only yes day Christian now for ma.
Speaker 7: Rebuking the devil call and now the faith take your call, baby.
Speaker 9: Get on breaks.
Speaker 4: The Krishan reference, Jesus, they keep the fi's all rady.
Speaker 10: Sorry, I'm the narcisso.
Speaker 4: And you're also at borderline races, question.
Speaker 12: Political be bringing on nobody camp need to just believe.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Allen in Michigan. What's good brother?
Speaker 10: Should Mark in California?
Speaker 15: We compromise, No PC play, just truth in Jesus away report.
Speaker 2: And all Jesus is Lord see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And you really love the country rap, don't you.
Speaker 1: I had to take I had to take down the I had to take out my other soul for jaybriority jabriarity to put that one up. Yeah, but uh uh I did send him believe earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should get him to come up here and kind of moderate us a little bit. No, I'd never tell you who, who would who to hang out with, But I do think I'm not the only person you need to maybe apologize to. No, no, no, not o g I'm just saying there's other people. Just maybe think about it. I'm gonna I'm gonna leave it there. He's taking a piss. He's taking a piss, all right, that idea just pissing on my suggestion literally.
Speaker 10: But dream No.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, why don't you and Terry make up?
Speaker 10: Me and Terry Terry uh.
Speaker 1: Terry uh Terry strange.
Speaker 10: We don't have a reason to make up. Actually, I need to do her show. I you just reminded me you don't even have a problem. I just totally forgot about her.
Speaker 1: She got married, you know, she got married, Her and her and Jamie got married.
Speaker 10: I like Terry. She's she's a good Christian woman.
Speaker 2: Terry who Strange?
Speaker 10: No wait wait sorry, Terry Strange married who Jamie?
Speaker 1: That Remember that guy that she's been hanging out with that got Jamie?
Speaker 10: Yes, I remember the name being brought up.
Speaker 2: A lot Jamie.
Speaker 1: Uh, they were engaged. Now they're married.
Speaker 10: He finally made an honest woman out of her. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Does she still pop into your streams?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: If she has a chance.
Speaker 4: Now, Jake, I gotta ask you, who's the uh, who's the broad you've been doing streams with? She's a looker? Who the hispanic one? She's kind of dumb.
Speaker 10: FK Mommy or d Maybe.
Speaker 4: I think there was Mommy or something attached to it. Of course there was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a good for she's just a good friend. She's a I think she's a Talian.
Speaker 10: Ah that makes sense. She's swarthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I just want to say this, It's like I do care. You know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. This show is awesome, is it?
Speaker 1: But hey, I want to play that song again.
Speaker 2: If you don't, I mean, it's your show.
Speaker 10: But I think you're kind of taking advantage of the audience at that point because.
Speaker 1: That's a good song.
Speaker 10: It's good, but once is enough.
Speaker 4: It's like when you it's like funk Master Flex, you played the song too many times?
Speaker 1: Ante, Sorry, I accidentally I deleted tom Myers instead.
Speaker 4: Christ Can you play your Ice Road Truckers theme song instead?
Speaker 1: I can? I have to go find it.
Speaker 10: I'd rather hear that.
Speaker 1: Oh I did. I did a song. I gotta go find it. But it's because I could do the body of call for uh, the I did a song say hey, bring back, bring back the trucks, instead of hey, history bring back the trucks.
Speaker 10: Right right? You said what everybody else was thinking.
Speaker 1: By the way they brought back Ice Road Trucks. I haven't seen the new season, but I hope they didn't fuck it up like they did shipping wards when they brought back for the dast season. But they didn't bring back anybody for the old season.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, Ice Road Truckers, it's you know, global warming, it could affect the ratings.
Speaker 2: No, brit I gotta see if THEE see if this is the right, Jake.
Speaker 4: Would you be interested in me telling you the people that I think you need to apologize to?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 10: Who, I mean, do you want me to or no?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 10: All right? I'd say, Uh, Wendy is one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't do that. Why not?
Speaker 10: Wendy's a nice girl, she's she's a little rambunctious. I agree.
Speaker 1: But see, here's the all make up with here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Scott Scott.
Speaker 4: Okay, who's Scott Chitspatrick even.
Speaker 6: Though he's sent ship picks.
Speaker 4: I mean, how closer can you get than that?
Speaker 10: That's how about Bobby Nick?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: Really, well, can you tell me why?
Speaker 4: You don't have to tell me why if you don't want to, Jake, I'm not trying to ford you. I know, I know this is treading on thin ice here, but I'm just.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. You know, I don't like your heard of people that they would lie about there they would they would they they ken't tell people not to talk about their you know, we were not allowed to talk about his daughter. Okay, his daughter does only fans?
Speaker 4: I mean I've heard, I've heard about that. I never really it's never really come up.
Speaker 1: Would you ever let your daughter do?
Speaker 2: Only fans No.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, if if she's an adult, she's gonna do what she wants. You know, there's there's always something you can do. I wouldn't approve of it, though.
Speaker 1: Justin would you ever let your daughter do?
Speaker 6: Just like he said, I would not let her. But if she's an adult, I mean, there's not a whole lot I could do to stop her, other than obviously not approving. Yeah, unless she's making millions of dollars and hey, go for it, buy me a house.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Here's here's a song of ready.
Speaker 4: Oh Jesus, the same one I was like, Hey, he used to.
Speaker 6: Read we Got a Bone to pig.
Speaker 2: He swapped our trucks from ancient tricks.
Speaker 11: Where's the diesel smoke and the flesh and lights, the bounty.
Speaker 7: Hunts, the long cool nights we missed, the steve, the chrome, the roar, the road dogs knocking on Heaven's door, big rigs all and then running fast.
Speaker 10: Now we're stuck watching the distance past.
Speaker 7: Bring the ridge back rolling crashing bride from my snows to Bounty runs, hard Man riding.
Speaker 11: Beneath the son done with the diesel dreams that fix time.
Speaker 7: We watched them ride through snow and mood, through frozen lakes and red bull blood.
Speaker 10: Not just shows. They were tails of grit and brother we ain't know Jake.
Speaker 4: While the song plays, can I ask you a question, what's the value of bringing up the only fans, especially when.
Speaker 2: The trucks.
Speaker 4: You invest in a lot of only fans?
Speaker 10: Let's just say that with hard and.
Speaker 1: Hustle riding because because he doesn't, he doesn't want.
Speaker 10: People know this. Wait, wait, pause the song real quick, because I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want his He's lying. He's telling people that his daughter doesn't. He's against people doing fans, but his daughter does only fans.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I don't. I don't think there's anything wrong with that in that likes.
Speaker 1: I'm all for people do. But he's lying about him.
Speaker 2: He's lying that his daughter that he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I think people should do only fans, but his daughter does only fans.
Speaker 10: But that is he does he approve of it?
Speaker 2: I think he does, but he denies it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he doesn't want it brought up. He doesn't seem to approve of it.
Speaker 1: His daughter, His daughter says that he says that his daughter doesn't want it brought up.
Speaker 4: All right, Like, for example, Jake, the only the only thing I have to base it off of is the streams that I do with him. If he were to, like every night he plugs his daughter's only fans, then I'd be like, all right, we I wouldn't even be on the stream, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: All right? That thought.
Speaker 1: The song was almost with some of my this thing.
Speaker 4: No, the song is important. Ice Road Truckers. They need to bring it back.
Speaker 1: They did need to bring back trust Chandle. It's more the history. It's more like, uh, fake poem shops. Yes, yes, let's let's talk about aliens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's watch somebody do a fucking fake repo. That'll be fun.
Speaker 2: That was True TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true True TVs turned into the sports to Turner Sports.
Speaker 4: The only two reel show is where Ice Road Truckers and Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 2: Lizard That.
Speaker 10: Was a bunch of hry Remember when she got thrown off of a building.
Speaker 1: And they're they're taking up South Beach Towe by the way, they're thinking of South Beach to.
Speaker 10: With the big butch lesbian black girl.
Speaker 1: That that was Bernee and that was a little and that that was South Beach Tone. And actually Jay Money has a YouTube channel. They did a show with Berdiez and on them did they They talked about it.
Speaker 10: J Money, no ship, Jerome mhm.
Speaker 1: And also Wanda was on there. Wanda others No the one uh Jay Muney's wife on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he he he he was.
Speaker 1: He was a player anyway he was. You lived in that area of James Uh? Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, did you know the area that they were in. I'm not really a Miami guy.
Speaker 2: So what about the what about ot ot Over?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's the fucking hood.
Speaker 4: I've been there a few times because when I was a rapper, I used to do shows over there.
Speaker 2: And it's what about Dean's Gold.
Speaker 4: It's one of those Overtown is one of those places you don't want to stand in place because you want to be a moving target at least.
Speaker 10: Yeah, where was the other one? You said?
Speaker 2: Dean's Gold?
Speaker 1: It's like a strip club.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about the strip clubs. All I know is King of Diamonds, tutsies. But I got I grew out of strip clubs when I was very young to get my cop teased, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And ever, by the way, did you see that a dog Another Dougger got arrested? Who Joseph Dougger got arrested for sexual assault?
Speaker 10: I don't know him, don't know Miles.
Speaker 1: He was the younger brother of Joshua Douggar.
Speaker 2: He was one of the young kids.
Speaker 1: He was Joseph was one of the younger kids of the of the of the nineteen kids accountant show.
Speaker 4: You're kidding me josh Joshi Douggat's kid brother, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's also and also Joseph's wife Ken drow was actually arrested for child and danger and charges.
Speaker 10: You know, Jake, you're a you're a gossipy Kathy.
Speaker 1: I'm also you know, and now that you talk about like on your show you talk about like the man but the man Ferry.
Speaker 10: Op, Yeah, brother man.
Speaker 6: Doggie by the way of cheers.
Speaker 1: Stone wait accident, he do a sivertrod for hoping?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Sore so No, no Wendy, no Bobby Nick? What about Matt nob who's the girl that bought you the Airfyer. That was Abby so not even Abby? Why not Abby? She's a good girl.
Speaker 6: Come on, Jake, what if she buys you a toaster?
Speaker 10: Jake, you're you're a good Christian Southern boy. You should have to.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly. And he had forgiveness.
Speaker 1: You know who is?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was the actually great American hero. Thank you on derving he was a patriot.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 10: You gotta have some forgiveness in your heart.
Speaker 2: Gonna get what are we gonna do to buy the way shirts?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'll work on them. Man, it's been I've just been busy. By the way, By.
Speaker 1: The way, I never brain you are a.
Speaker 10: Can we get to here's the thing shirt? I think that would sell more, to be honest.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, yeah, for sure, here's the way. Because everybody wants to buy away.
Speaker 6: Shirt, they better put their money where their mouth is.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, I think it's time for us to end the show here because I didn't get much sleep. I wouldn't bet at three a Um.
Speaker 10: We didn't solve anything, though, Jake, we're just having would Oh yeah, and also together, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, I for a long time I thought you were in New York me. Yeah, you and it's cul.
Speaker 10: No I was. I was born in New York, but Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, uh, t J and t J Banks are not friends anymore.
Speaker 4: I told you that guy was a creep. What happened with TJ Banks?
Speaker 1: Long story, he tried to say, because of that's what I told you. But we have I have a couple of friends. I have a guy by Vick the Villa, and others that are more I have. I've all been on a show called He'll Pops and chair Shots.
Speaker 10: Now, Jake, do you remember when TJ.
Speaker 4: Banks he started a beef with me and then he challenged me to come on my show and debate me about you and all that. And then when I told him to come on, he tried to throw me like, oh, you gotta pay me one hundred dollars, and I'm like, motherfucker, I wouldn't want you on my show if it wasn't for Jake. Are you even breaking him off? Are you even giving him some money for this? You know, by the way, he was just trying to start beats with people so that he could charge them to come on their show based on the based on defending you. And then he wasn't giving you any of that money. That's the thing that I was calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is is he's like he's he here's the thing he was. You know, I've lost friendships over this guy and then he blamed me for ship.
Speaker 10: Fuck you fuck him.
Speaker 1: I also lost friendship. I lost a good friendship because his uh, his girlfriend got offended because Joe called her fat. Joe called her fat.
Speaker 10: Called facts that. But if she is she is? Yeah, like what can he say? Like you have to just lean into that at that time.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you know, you know what it's like, you gotta you gotta realize where he came from. Is by the way, Chris Peeps wasn't.
Speaker 4: Now that was the next one. I was gonna bring up, Jake, what about Chris Peeps? Little forget.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 10: I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: I like Chris, but he just uses people to get what he wants.
Speaker 2: He was using you, and he was using you and uh and uh.
Speaker 4: And Dick Jake, Jake, can I say this, I promise you Chris Peeps was not like conversing with me and and O g Nick like that. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 2: Man showing one night with him, it was you can't Chris with Matthew.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was public.
Speaker 4: We were talking about like we didn't mention anything that wasn't like even when Chris Peeps brought up something that we were like, all right, bro, do you have like proof of this? Like I challenged him on it, like I don't like And that's because I'm a I'm like a I do this shit like I'm a I'm a podcaster.
Speaker 10: I don't like to report on stuff that's not true. Do you matter?
Speaker 2: What do you know this guy?
Speaker 1: Do you know that me and this guy have had issues that my family was telling me to block him back in twenty twenty because he was because because he was trying to start some stuff with my family.
Speaker 4: I don't know that, Like that's not if that's all going on, Jake, I I I'm not gonna ask any more questions if that's all true.
Speaker 1: This this guy. Here's the thing. This guy was telling me he needed surgery and then but every he because he needed back surgery he had but you know that he had a Prince albert.
Speaker 10: A cock ring.
Speaker 6: Just too much information.
Speaker 1: Prove it. He's talked about it on.
Speaker 6: Well that's that was one of my favorite wrestlers, Prince Albert.
Speaker 10: Prince Albert, I never got that. I didn't get the joke until I was like twenty four, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's too funny that they had that on TV, don't.
Speaker 10: I honestly don't think most people got that.
Speaker 1: It was so inside all right, I think I'm going to hit the show because.
Speaker 6: That he named that guy.
Speaker 4: I had to had to Jake, you didn't finish your dire tribe on Chris, I won't finish that. Finish that and then we'll leave.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Do you realize that a lot of the thing Do you realize that a lot of the stuff that's happened because his stupid ass keeps going on? You know, here's the thing. Og said he deleted episodes, but they're still.
Speaker 2: On his channels.
Speaker 10: Or Chris O g Nick he said there was.
Speaker 1: Stuff on his channel. There's there's stuff.
Speaker 10: Then that he's deleting.
Speaker 1: No, he's not deleting the stuff. That stuff with me, he said he was gonna delete, but he never deleted it.
Speaker 10: Oh so you have a problem with No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I just wanted him to delete that stuff, that bad stuff about and six we're friends again.
Speaker 10: I want that stuff to lead it all like his whole Boston.
Speaker 1: No of of him saying that I'm pleasure myself on stream.
Speaker 10: Were you though? No, okay, I'm just asking. I'm just asking. Say you gotta ask when it comes all.
Speaker 1: Right, I think it's tip first to end the stream here. Thank you guys for watching. Hop you guys enjoy the stream. Thank you guys. You guys say the back tele
Speaker 10: At misfenation for the two p