Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for Ignition with the AW Fan podcast team, and tonight we're going to talk about some hot topics related to All Lead Wrestling. I want to get your thoughts on, well, the misrepresentation of wrestling news.
Speaker 2: I think it's a crap for everybody regardless. I mean, it's getting to the point where these news people who want to be the IWC all are becoming they're doing the same thing as every other social media where they're posting things to get views and that's all they care about. They don't give a shit if it's correct, they don't care what they say. They just want the views, and that's what people were doing.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think that's unfair a little bit, And I understand what you're saying, but I think you have to distinguish between legitimate wrestling news uh journalists. I mean, we're talking about news. When I look at wrestling news journalists, sudden I look at it as like, are they at the media scrumbs for example? For AW you know, do they have interviews with AAW talent? Do they actually talk to people in AW? Now? Sometimes they say our sources within AAW state without naming names. But there are times when you have actual AW people on camera talking to them in interviews, you know what I mean. Yeah, so you look at these wrestling journalists should not be confused with engagement farmers.
Speaker 2: Right, But there are so many more of them now are the journalists? I mean? Like like when I first saw the thing about Britt Baker, I can't remember who I saw it from or where I saw it, but I could have support it with Brian Alvaras that passed along That someone had passed it along from. It might have been somebody saying he.
Speaker 1: Said, Brian Alvaraz is actually the one who debunked it.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know, I don't take anything serious that anybody says anymore because you can't. You don't know what it's like. It's like with the AI in pictures. You never know what the hell you're looking at. You know that picture that that dude posted. Yeah, they're they're they're doing exactly what I said. They're trying to get their a troll, trying to get anger or hate and heat from hating on AW when it was a blatant lie. But you can do that with anything anymore. I could take a picture of I can get a picture offline that has uh anybody, doesn't matter who it is. Could Beber, could be Uh, it could be uh, Lucas, could be anybody, and I could get a picture of me and I could splice them together and nobody would ever know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you're no, You're right. You know. The point is is that it's typical because I like to shared news that's posted, and I've gotten fulled a couple of times. I fully admit that where I posted something me, you know, where I posted something and somebody has called me out and said, I don't think that that's a reliable source. And I go back and I do a little bit more research. I'm like, no, you're right, I take it down. I mean, I look for interviews. I look for actual quotes, you know, from the actual people. I look for reputable journalists. You know. Now, there are people that I consider reputable journalists. When I say reputable journalists, it doesn't mean that I necessarily hang on their every word, but they provide sources most of the time. And when they don't, you know that they're not providing sources because the source doesn't want to be named. You can tell that not making it up. Do they get things wrong, sure, because sometimes the sources give them bad information, you know, but it's a far cry from getting some things wrong compared to just well, do you use a quote from today or yesterday throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks rawlins. Had you said that you had been fooled by stuff earlier as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been fooled by that type of stuff. It's hard to know these days on when you see stuff on Twitter about a W or WWE, what's real and what's not. I mean you have all these different you know, YouTubers and stuff now like call to haulwagg and what Culture just to name a couple, and they're like getting their news from these various sources. And with all this information, you're like, well, how do I know what you're telling me is real or not? So it's like it's hard to differentiate what's rio and what's fake.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Well, as I said earlier, it was a slow newsweek really for a w in particular. There wasn't a lot of rumors or news coming out. Uh So.
Speaker 3: For the fact that real war nothing is not is probably not.
Speaker 4: Going to be in Las Vegas this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we'll talk about that a little bit later. Maybe we'll use that somebody can bring that up in the potpourrie. Uh. But you know, look, a couple of weeks ago, Uh, there were reports that Malachi Black was probably done with a w now the thing about and I brought this up on our podcast a couple of weeks ago when this came out. Malachi Black has always been the type of guy that is upfront with the fans. He's had to go on Instagram and do Instagram reel saying I don't know why this is happening again, but this is the real story, you know. And he's been very upfront. So I've always looked at Malachi Black and anything that is said about him, and I said it multiple times before in the past that I believe what's said about Malachi Black when I hear it from Malachi Black. Yeah exactly. I agree with that, and I feel the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but here's the thing. Malchi Black has been pretty good about quickly pulling the trigger into bunking stuff or clarifying stuff if need be. He hasn't done that yet, and so I am now inclined to believe based on everything else that has happened with Brody King filing two trademarks. He filed trademarks for the Hounds of Hell and Cerebrass. I can never pronounce that right, get the brain part and the dog part, the three headed dog part mixed up. And Buddy Matthews also did it file the trademark UH for hell Hounds. So we have three trademarks from the I guess now the former members of the House of Black. We have Hounds of Hell, hell Hounds and Cerberus. Now why would they do that if nothing was happening with the House of Black and Malachi Black and Part. So I'm inclined to believe that Malachi Black is done with a wh Reports has said that he may not be going to w W. He may be just done being in a wrestling company. He may take in the dates here and here and there and and maybe take some what is it what is his uh? Is it jiu jitsu that he's oh yeah, or Muay Thai? Maybe I think your guys are right. But he could be doing some fights, he could be doing some instruction. He may be wanted. You know, hey, it's his life. Whatever is whatever makes him happy, whatever makes any wrestler happy. I'm for it. You know, he gave what he had to give and I think he did a pretty good job of it. I can't look back at Malaki Black and say, oh, that was a bus Was he booked correctly? Maybe not all the time, you know, not for his fans, but we don't know the backstage contracts and everything else like that. So so well, So now we have Buddy Matthews, Brody King, and Julia Hart from the House of Black. I guess now they're the pounds of Hell, which I think is cool as hell. By the way, what is next for these guys? Let's start. You know, Buddy Matthews, he's from Australia, he's got a Yeah, we've got what is it, Grand Slam Australia coming up next month. I mean it seems pretty I don't want to say obvious, but a pretty good bet that he's going to be at that show wrestling. What do you see, guys, what would you like to see Buddy Matthews doing.
Speaker 3: That's a hard one because you had Following their match, Will Osprey caught a promo which where he basically sang the praises of Buddy Matthews right. He kind of made it sound like he might be a new Malachi Black. That's kind of one of the big takeaways I got from that promo.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you did Wells.
Speaker 1: Did you also see the promo that well Adam Copeland did with Brody King and Julia Hart, which he yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Did see that. But where I was going was, if it wasn't for this Kenny Omega stuff, I would have said, maybe do a rematch a Grand Slam between Ospray and Buddy Matthews because I thought their match on Dynamite a couple of weeks ago was tremendous and if you were to do that rematch in Australia, I think it would be ten times better not to Again, not to say their match a couple of weeks ago was bad, because it certainly wasn't.
Speaker 4: But that was my thought process.
Speaker 1: Okay, anybody else have any thoughts of what they could possibly do with Buddy Matthews at at Grand Slam.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if there are Australian wrestlers that you know, I'm unfamiliar with that may be featured at Grand Slam and Buddy Matthews kind of take everybody under his wing and just run wild through a couple of different matches with a lot of different people that he's behind. He himself rests a lot more. Just a really strong singles wrestler. That's where I'd like to see him anyway. I think he really stands out on his own. So maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, anybody else have any ideas about Buddy Matthews a Grand Slam, because I certainly do have an idea.
Speaker 3: Maybe when they maybe I don't know, maybe he could go for the TNT title.
Speaker 1: That would be good. I'd like that. I'd like to see that a lot. Actually, do you think that that Matthews and Daniel Garcia would be a good good match? Yeah? Or is that too soon? I feel like it is too soon, but I agree, but yeah, you never knew what they're they'll do. Any thoughts.
Speaker 2: I personally don't think many Black's leaving. I think he might be going on vacation for a while, taking some time for himself. But uh, with the with the cerebras, cerebras, Yeah, cerebras, and like we're getting together.
Speaker 1: Eventually, but it's not exactly right.
Speaker 2: The three Hitded Damn Dog okay from whatever ancient Greek or Roman or whatever it was. With that, with that being filed, I look for those two to be tag teaming. Still, I don't think they're going to separate. I kind of think Julia is gonna go her own way. Maybe we talked about that before too, but until it takes bigger shape, it's kind of a I would like to see it happen kind of thing. But uh, you know, I don't know. Buddy could go for anything. I mean, he's got the talent to be the number one guy if they really truly want him to be.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm gonna make a really strong I'm sure this is going to happen prediction. And this is my prediction because I was thinking about it kind of along the lines of Buddy Matthews is going to have a singles match at Grand Slam, and frankly, he's not set up to be a singles wrestler. I mean, he's a great singles wrestler, but if you're gonna do the Hounds of Hell, you know the three headed dog, you need three. So here's my prediction. At Grand Slam, you are going to have a three way trios match for the a W Trios Championship. The champions Pack Claudio Castagnoli and Wheeler Yuda is one team. The second team is rated FTR with of course Adam Copeland and FDR that's our word to cast Wheeler. The third team is Buddy Matthews, Brody King and Will Ospray, and that is going to be where Will Ospray, Buddy Matthews and Brody King recapture the AW Trios titles, because let's face it, I don't think those Trios titles have been defended this year yet. I don't think they were defended in December. I think it's been since November since they were even defended because the Death Riders has kind of superseded the Trios titles, so there's really no reason for ay W the Trio's titles to be on Pack Wheeler you To and Claudio Castagoli anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here's the thing, I don't think Will Osprey would be involved in that match because they're clearly gonna do him and Kenny Omega against probably Kyle Fletcher and Kenosgate to Cashdag and that's clearly the direction they're going in.
Speaker 1: They've got to say something because look Grand Slam is a two hour show, and you're gonna have You are definitely gonna have Tony Storm versus Mariah May. You're definitely gonna probably have to have. You're gonna have to have Buddy Matthews on there some way, some in some way, shape or form. Look, I mean, in a two hour show, you've got the you don't have much to do, you don't have many matches to deal with.
Speaker 2: Take takes that, take us breant of that, and put Will Hobbs in there.
Speaker 1: No, because I honestly think that Will Hobbs may get another shot at John Moxley at Grand Slam.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna come into pay per view.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I really just you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna do Moxley at the pay per view and it's so obvious.
Speaker 1: I I just don't see Bobs standing a chance. I really don't. I hate it because I think that Toms would be a wonderful a W world champion. I really do. H But don't forget you've got uh m JF waiting in the wings.
Speaker 6: When you're looking at please yeah, get that's another one for Grand Slam, Jeff Jared against m j F.
Speaker 1: Get that out of the way, get MGF his win and then have MGF uh challenge uh John Moxley for the next paper. What is the next pay per view? Is it? Is it double or nothing? March Revolution, that's the one, March ninth Revolution, John Moxley against m JF.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's gonna be Adam Copeland.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I just I just don't think so it would be a mistake for I'm talking.
Speaker 2: So if it's if, it's if you don't have it, because they're setting up Cope more than anybody else right now to be that challenger. If you're not gonna do it at the pay per view versus Copeland, you can't do it against MGF because there's no time. That would mean you'd have like two weeks or less to skeet to do and it's gonna be one of those it's gonna be, well, why the hell did they do this for two weeks? You don't want to set up Moxley versus MGF in two weeks, So haven't been.
Speaker 1: Right now They've got six weeks, seven weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but when's when is uh? Oh, when is the event in Australia.
Speaker 1: That's not a pay per view.
Speaker 2: It's and it was not a pay per view, but they're going to play it like a pay per view on regular TV. They're gonna set that it's just like they do all the other times. It's gonna be pay per view quality matches.
Speaker 1: So may they may have Copeland and Moxley at that show, but.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a pay per view match.
Speaker 1: I just I just think that we're getting off track because we're talking about the former Remembers at the House of Black here. But we can talk about this further. But I just because we're repeating ourselves as well. So I mean, we've already given our opinions on this and just be interesting to see how that pays out. You know, play pays out now talking about the form remembers House of Bad Black. There's but there's brody King as well. Now in my scenario, brody King teaming with Will Osprey and Buddy Matthews at Grand Slam. That gives brody King something to do if that' stopped. Obviously, you guys, some of you guys don't agree with me, so what would you think. I mean, look, they're pushing Brody King, so they got to give him something to do. They're they're all the members of the House of Black.
Speaker 2: The problem is, we don't know what their new gimmick's going to be. Are they going to be turning away and going back to a darker kind of thing, are they? I mean, the names suggest being to the evil side of things, But until we find out what they're actually going to use those for, it's all up in the air guessing what they're gonna do with them, because we don't know how they could come out Tomorrow night and get involved in a match to set something up. I mean, until they really come out with what they're gonna do and how they're gonna take this from now on, it's kind of hard to decide what they're gonna do with them. Yeah, I agree, they could have like for tomorrow night, and I'm hoping that the Herdson to get wins the titles the tag titles tomorrow night, and you can have those guys come out and take them on. That would be one a hell of a matchup shown Benjamin and uh Bobby Lashley versus Brody and and that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then you've also got FTR you've got the young Bucks sitting there.
Speaker 2: Waiting yet, and the young Bucks you're gonna be involved with the tag Totals for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean it's it's gonna be. What what I'm interested in tomorrow night is we've got Julia Hard versus Jamie Hater too tomorrow night, And of course I personally think that Hater should winnes match unless they're doing something with the Hounds of Hell. So the most telling thing if you noticed when Julia Hart had a match what wasn't on collision against Harley Cameron, she was still using her old music or same muse for same music, harder heart and was honoring the House of Black. If that is put to an end tomorrow night and there's new music and there's a new entrance, so to speak, Ah, then I don't think that there's any way, shape or form in hell that Jamie heter is gonna be win that match, because it wouldn't make sense to do all this work, get them all these new stuff, you understand what I'm saying, and then have the member come out and get beat. So, h that's gonna be the most telling thing to me tomorrow night is Julia Hart when she's announced, you know, when her music hits, what what is the music gonna be? What is the big board gonna say? You know what's you know, She's not gonna be able to sing the House always wins because the house doesn't exist anymore. I mean she could be the Hounds always win. I get that's, you know, because Cerberus is a three headed dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, she doesn't have to be part of that anymore. She could stay with the.
Speaker 1: Does she She's definitely, in my opinion, going to She's definitely, my opinion, going to branch out a little bit, but she's, in my opinion, season to still be a Hound of Hell basically, if that's what they're going to be. I don't think that she's going to give up on Brody and Buddy. They've alluded to that. When Adam Copeland came out and paid his respects, he pointed out and Julia Hart, I respect you, you know too, So you know, I think that those three are going to remain together. It would not surprise me. I called it a coven, but it would not surprise me if Julia Hart acquired people for her coven. She spit recently on who has she spit on Jamie Hater. Yeah, you know, and I've actually said, you know. Look, I mean, if you look at it this way, Julia Hart would be in her cove, and Julia Hart would be in the Malachi Black role as far as in her in her group. Jamie Hayter would be a perfect person to step into a Buddy Matthews role. I think Harley Cameron, not so much as in a wrestling role, but you would be kind of like the large, lighthearted and she would probably be the best mouthpiece that they could have and be just kind of frustrating for Julie and everybody else. I think when I look at who could who could step into the brody king role? To me, that's Meghan Bain, who just to just returned. Why have Megan Bain come in? If she was is going to do something and they did say that she's going to be on TV, this would be the perfect spot because she is by far the big I mean, did you see how she made she made Chris Statlander look like a little strip.
Speaker 5: I love her. She's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: I love to see more of her.
Speaker 1: I did I would too. I mean, she's a she's she's talented. She's a very talented. I love her presentation. You know what what makes what makes you like her so much.
Speaker 5: I've watched her in the Independence quite a bit, and she's a strong wrestler. She also wrestles men quite a bit, takes them to task. She's just nice and nice. She's nice to her fans, she's personable, and most of all, she brings a man that I am madly in love with around, which is Joey Janella. And I don't know about anybody else, but I can't get enough of Joey Janella. So he hinted that he was willing to work with a w again and I would love to see him back.
Speaker 1: So that's that's that's a good point.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, that's see.
Speaker 1: Well, Like I said, but I mean, when you think of a woman that could be commiserate to Brodie King, I would say, ma get paid. I mean, there's you know, and I don't want to say that I'll call her a unit. Let me put it that way, because he is she's a unit. But you know, she's she's she's just like I think she's beautiful. She is, you know, and I just she's got the presentation and maybe I've not really heard her on the mic, to be honest with you, because she you know, I haven't heard her. I haven't really seen her too much in the Indies, mostly where I've seen hers in stardom where she wasn't required to speak, and that was weird and starting because of course, the startup ladies are significantly shorter for the most part than the aw ladies, and so she stood out like a store thumb more so than you would in AAW I mean, I mean again, Chris Tatlerer is what five ten, and then Megan Baine six y one. You know, Julia Hart is five seven and has bean has five inches on her. You know, it's it's just she's just a different type, and she's the brody king character. But again, I think tomorrow night, when this heart versus Hater two match happens, I'm really more interested, not more interested, but I'm really interested in seeing the presentation of Julia Hart. What I would do, even if they're not ready with the music yet. One of the tabletale signs is to have the lights go out and then the lights come back up and Jamee, because Julia Hart is introduced first, and have just have when the lights go out, Jamie Hater immediately starts attacking Julia Harper. Where the lights come out and they're already in a fight, so there is no music, there is no introduction and stuff like that. Something like that would be telling to me as well, you know, so you know we'll see I mean, this whole Malachi Black thing. And sudden you said that you didn't think Malachi Black was going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's been what a month, not even a month since he was last came out and said I'm not going anywhere because there was rumor right two months. It's been two months, and he seems to have to do that every three four months he's got to stop a rumor follows him. I wouldn't say nothing either, because I'd be tired of it. I mean, you immediately because something because people say something or do something for a story, they immediately think that it's going to he's gonna he's leaving. As soon as that's the first thing any think. They don't think maybe he's taking some time off. They immediately think he's leaving. WAW. Immediately, that's the first thoughts everybody has. They're talking, you know, we're talking about them making the three hitted dog. They don't have to have him go. He doesn't have to not be part of that. They could be just changing the gimmick because they feel that because they feel that the House of Black is running its course. I don't personally think Julia is going to change the name because she's been being called the Queen of the Black Heart or the Black Throne. Well princess, Okay, she gets promoted. Man if Mala Kanem disappear from the Black Throne, she could be called the Queen of the Black and then you throw the other three in there with her and you have your own. But I've thrown without having to have that big of a change. That's just I just don't see that. I don't know. I just don't see her changing her character because she's so good at that character.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not necessarily gonna be a change though, just a name change.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also last night on Monday Night Raw, there was a backstage segment between Chad Gable and Dominic Mysterio and Dominic Candid Chad Gable like a paper, and it was kind of insinuated that maybe Malachi Black is going to show up on Monday Night raw at some point.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw that segment or not.
Speaker 2: No, I don't watch his contract's not up yet. Anyway, I didn't see it. And that.
Speaker 1: Does bring up another interesting thing because I did see somebody post this, and I don't know if it was a journalist or just somebody. But look at the way Malachi Black has handled this compared to the way some other people have handled wanting to leave, like Penta and Ray Phoenix. Okay, uh. Malchi Black has always been the type of person in my opinion. Of course, I don't know Malachi Black, you know, but in my judge of character, Malachi Black has always been the type of person that seems like he would be upfront and honest with Tony Kahan. You know, he may go to have gone to Tony kN sant Tony, I just miss my wife. I want to go be with my wife. I'll give you everything I have that you want me to do until my contract is up, and then I want to go be with my wife. And Tony Kahn strikes me as the type of person that if you're upfront with him, he's gonna let you do that and he's not going to hold it against you, and I believe that is exactly what's going to happen Malachi Black is. I really do feel that Malachi Black, if he does go to WWE, it will be on an extremely part time basis. I don't believe that he's going to be a full time wrestler much longer. I really do see him training people. I think that's what he wants to do. Just listening to him and seeing him carry himself. Of course, I don't know. That's just total speculation on my part. Ultimately, Malachi Black, if you stay in AAW, I'm thrilled. If you leave AW and you do something that pleases you more, then I'm happy for you and I wish you the best of luck. And I don't think that anybody here would say anything different. Well, let's move on. Did anybody watch all the stuff that happened with TNA this past week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I watched one episode. I watched the episode before the pay per view? Okay, yeah, did anybody watch the pay per view? No? Yeah, I mean, look, I can honestly say, I can honestly say that I have never watched TNA once. Ever, I have zero experience with TNA, although I do know of some TNA wrestlers and it was something. I mean you had of course, Jordan Grace dropping her title to Tessa Blanchard, who got she's a racist chance, Well she was in the ring. Uh you saw Ali Catch get I believe wasn't it at DNA that she got? Oh that was g c W. I mean there's there was so much going on this week and I'm getting mixed up, but I think that's relevant. I mean Ali Catch got, you know, her leg broken in two places. Yeah, they set up a gofund me for there were a couple of wrestlers like Will Osprey that did donate to it, and her surgery was a success. I mean, these indie wrestlers they this when they get an injury like this, it's devastating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Ali, I mean we're rooting for you, you know, come on, Allie.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. I really can't. That was just now you had. Was it a TNA or g c It was a g c W where oh I can't even remember the wrestler's name, just beat the ship out of the title belt that he had. Oh God, it was It's just.
Speaker 5: I think that was TNA.
Speaker 1: That was I think so like I said, there was so much wrestling going on this weekend that I could, and I wasn't. I was really, really, really busy in my personal life this weekend, and frankly, I didn't really get to watch Collision Better Yet, TNA or and and the g c W Show. But my god, you know, Josh Alexander has left. Where was he at TNA? Yeah, yep, you know, and O there's bensal talk about him coming to a w He would definitely fit in a W with the style that AW runs. Gosh, it's just where do you put these guys? Honestly, where do you put them? I mean, you've got a big roster, now.
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: Are you releasing people?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, the rumor is, the rumor is a lot we're going to go to WWE because WWE now has a working relationship with TNA, right, so they're talking. I've seen again it comes down to, like everything else, it's all rumors. But the things I saw were that, you know, a lot of the people are pulling away, they don't like the relationship, they don't like the fact that they're working with WWE. Then you hear that people are going to go to WWE, and they're going to quit TNA. So it's one of those things where you know, it could be sixty things going on and we have no idea knowing. Yeah, you know, I think that Josh Alexander though, that's been talked about for a while.
Speaker 1: Though, that's yeah, his name has been tossed around for a while, but it's never happened. Well, look, yeah, pet are going to Pete went to a w W. Obviously, You've got Ray Phoenix going to w W, Alchi Black leaving possibly, and you've got well Ricky Starks. That is completely up in the air. So look, is there room for Josh Alexander on the a W roster? Technically yes, but is there room in the story? That's the that's the big thing. Yeah. I love him. He's a really good wrestler. Don't forget speedball. Speedball. Mike Bailey is supposedly coming to a W as well shortly, so I.
Speaker 5: Wish they'd hurry that up, get him in there. He needs to move along.
Speaker 1: Where is Mike Bailey from Canada?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Canadian. I'm not sure Mike Bailey. I've heard use they pronouns. I don't know if Mike also uses he so just in case we don't miss pro miss identify someone.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you, because I've never heard that. Yeah, I'm not as familiar with s Peopbouk Mike Bailey as others.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure if if Mike uses he I know he used or they use they, but I'm not sure if he also Just.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, So that's something to keep in mind for future conversations.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what's happening? We could talk Rawlins. Probably he's gone now, but Rawlins had brought up something interesting where Uh it's been reported at double or Nothing is not going to be held in Las Vegas this year. Uh kind of like that, be honest with you. Ah, So if it's not in Las Vegas, where do you think it should go?
Speaker 2: Not Chicago?
Speaker 1: Well, not Chicago. Still double or nothing. So you got to go to a gambling you know, wait, Reno, Atlantic City. Atlantic City would be a good place. Uh they are gambling in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so. How about Michigan? Yeah, how about somewhere in Michigan?
Speaker 2: No, I mean a lot again, a lot of states have places to gamble now not necessarily known for gambling, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, you know city, Mississippi.
Speaker 2: I mean you could go to you anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think you do have to keep up with the theme at least a double or nothing. I mean you could definitely put double or nothing in the Forum or the former Staples Center in Los Angeles or whatever. You know, but that kind of doesn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 2: Why they were moving?
Speaker 1: No, No, I didn't hear anything. I'm sure there's a reason, but no, Uh what, I personally don't like the the idea of having a pay per view in the same spot. I I you know, like if AW had all In in Wembley for three, four or five years in a row, it would wear off, you know, so I would you know, I would personally, you know, when it comes to uh forbidden door, I would love to see it in Cardiff. Just the Bill, just a big Bill could have a match because he's the most over wrestler in all of Cardiff. Let's go ahead and go to our pot pourri. Does does anybody have Eddie potpourri? Well?
Speaker 2: Woltan mentioned something in the chat about the that AW hasn't been advertising dates and venues in advance like they did last year because he says that they're hoping to supposedly hoping to not allow a w WW eter run house shows in the same weekend or week I mean, I get that. It kind of reminds me a lot back in the old days with w cw WW was doing the same thing. And it's just, you know, I'm not a big guy. I'm not big on you have to choose one or the other. You you're if they're having a weekend show and you want to go ce WWE, you're gonna go c WW. If you want to see AW, you're gonna go see AW.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, and I and I think that AW should announce shows well ahead of time so the fans can prepare to go to those shows. For the same reason you just said. If AW fans are going to watch anything but AW, then AW needs to work on itself, because WW fans are going to watch WWE, and AW fans should be watching AW, right man. And I'm saying that in a general term, because there are plenty of WWE fans who also watch AW and vice versa. You know, so as a matter of fact, I will say a lot of people that watch AW watch WWE. Again, you can't go by the representation of Reddit and Twitter because that is a very small percentage of the people who watch these shows weekly. So it is what it is. Natt, you had mentioned something about, you know, in our discussions where you felt like the women's division was looking up. Well, what did you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Oh, I was just noticing that they are putting more women's matches on TV, for one thing, and just I like the women's Gauntlet match that they they had going there. I see a lot of a lot on the horizon with Harley Cameron. So it just it seems like the women have maybe turned the corner a little bit and are starting to get a little more traction, and I'm looking forward to it. I hope that they continue and build and have a really diverse women's division going on. You know, I hate when things start to be the same and everybody looks the same and all the matches feel the same. So I hope there's there's some good stuf us developing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you brought up Harley Cameron, and this is something interesting. I don't know if you guys saw the post I made on the aw fan Hub subreddit, but I asked a question, which AW wrestler in twenty twenty four and all matches, all match types combined in twenty twenty four had the most losses in A Oh yeah, And the four choices were Dante Martin, Beast, Mortos, Commander, and Serpentago. Yeah. And did anybody know who had the most?
Speaker 2: I would have to say Beast, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 5: I picked Dante Martin.
Speaker 1: Okay, great. And this is why this is such a good question, because the answer is Commander, really, you had the most losses at AW last year. Of course, he paid his dues, he did the work, he did the job, and he got the Ring of Honor Television Championship toward the end of the year. So, and the reason I bring this up is because on the women's side, on the women's side, Harley Cameron had the most losses in four and she's carrying on that tradition now. But my point is is that I have every reason to believe that whether it's an AAW or Ring of Honor sometime this year, I really do believe that Harley Cameron's gonna get her flowers abs Champ. I don't think I think she's gonna more than likely get get something like the Ring of Honor Television Women's television.
Speaker 2: Jack there's a champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ve Red Velvet is the oh yeah, okay, so you know, I I do look at that. So that's an interesting thing. Staying in the women's division, Ah, Mercedes Monette, who I feel has done a lot better in the last several months. But the thing is is that who's your next challenger? There's nobody. It's kind of like and I understand as far as the TBS Championship was always intended to be an open challenge belt, but you know, when you look at at it, the only person that's challenged Mercedes Bonett is Mina Shirakawa again. And I said this last week. I really don't want to see Mina Shirakawa lose again the Mercedes Bonette, you know, or anybody else for a title match. I mean, Mina Shirka has been used as the you know, Japanese jobber. I hate to say it like that, but it's the truth, you know. So Christatlander never got pinned to lose the TBS Championship, but she got a couple of shots. Julia Hart lost the TBS Championship because of injury. Basically, they had to get get it off of her, and they put it on Willow Knighting Gale, which was a good move because Willow knighton Galea and Mercedes Bonet had a little bit of a unfinished businesses. I think they pushed put it so I really do believe that I'm not saying that Julia is gonna win the title off of Mercedes Bonett, but I honestly believe when Mercedes Bonette came into the to AW that it was intended from the get go for it to be Mercedes Bonet versus Julia Hart. We've already talked about what's gonna happen with Buddy Matthews and and uh Brody King, but with Julia Hard, I really do think that it's gonna be sometime down the road, maybe revolution even a match against Mercedes bone for THEDBS Championship. She canna win, probably not, but I think they have to wrap that up. I think tomorrow night it's gonna be a really interesting night. I mean, we've got a face to face between will Ospbury and Kenny Omega. We've got Julia Hart and Jamie Hayter going at it, which I really do think something's gonna happen in this match of course, the Private Party versus Hurt Syndicate Tag Team Championship match, Samoa Joe versus Nick Wade, that could be interesting, really could be interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna miss Nick Wayne.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, of course you have Adam Copeland versus Pack, which should be a good match, although it's total, completely meaningless, you know it'll be Copeland will end up getting hit by a briefcase at some point during the match, but it is what it is. As before we leave, I just wanted to get props today the little man who beat the crap out of Brian Keith on that collision. I didn't watch the match, but that that clip was everywhere. Did you guys see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the little guy, the little.
Speaker 1: Guy, you know, you know what, that chop was pretty impressive. I mean you knocked you knocked Keith on his ass. I just kind of wish that he would have gotten two chops in so I could definitely say, oh my god, I miss Eddie Kickson because of reminded in the I love Eddie Kingston.
Speaker 5: Everyone loves Zadi Kingston.
Speaker 1: Everybody should, whether they know it or not. There you go, and with that we will say good night, see you tomorrow night on I'll le Talk right after Dynamite or Dynamite review show for Kelson. Well, I am Kelson, so I can't say fort Kelson boy, so I'm gonna go with it fort Kelson. This is Kelson. Good night everybody.
Speaker 5: Good night guys, good night everyone,