Speaker 1: We're joined now by Nile Gardner, former advisor to Margaret Thatcher. He's also with the Heritage Foundation. Nile, you're writing this morning that what we're seeing in Spain may finally be the death knell for the European Union. This doesn't look like an institution that can stand this kind of this kind of.
Speaker 2: Stuff many times having on the show today, and what we're witnessing unfolding in Europe is really of epic proportions. I mean, it's the invasion of Spanish territory in North Africa. You've had at least fifty thousand legal migrants enter into Suita, Spanish territory in just one day, and you'll have many more coming in in the coming the coming days. Actually, in my view, this, you know, the whole issue of mass migration, the issue of illegal migration. It's fundamentally changing Europe. It's unsustainable for the future of Europe, and I believe ultimately it will lead to the unraveling of the European Union. And it may take you know, it may take many years, but some decades for the eed to ultimately collapsed. But I think it's going to happen because the European Union basically is a supranational entity. It is not about sovereignty and self determination. You cannot defeat illegal migration if you don't have control really of your own of your own borders. And all of these illegal migrants coming into into into Suta in North Africa from Morocco, they will eventually move to Spain. From Spain, they will move across the entire European Union. Under the EU's Migration Pact, there's a redistribution of migrants across all EU member states, that includes countries like you know, poland Hungary for example, And all of these illegal migrants coming in will eventually move across across Europe. And so already there are core for the Shanngen Agreement, which allows pre movement between European countries to be suspended. There's a growing civil war frankly, within the European Union between different you know, different European countries over the math migration issue, a political civil war, I have to say, But I do think we're going to see the eventual collapse of the European Union. It cannot it cannot work, You cannot succeed.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a wow. I mean, next breaking news and in your opinion, the collapse of the European Union. Uh? Has they? Have they been has Germany? England? Uh? Well, England is no longer remember the European Reunion. France? Have they been invaded enough where where they're gonna they're going to take control of those governments? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that. So, So the key question right now is the is the what happens to the Shangen Agreement, which which allows freedom within most EU countries. It's significant that so Italy, for example, is calling for the potential suspension of Spain from Schengen, which would be a violation of EU dictatorial law set by Brussels. And so this would result frankly in the collapse of shang And if you if you suspended one country, which is what some Italian politicians are now calling for and other other politicians across the EU, and so the whole. If Shanngen unravels, then I think the EU as a whole begins to unravel as well. Uh. And the reality is already you have massive, large scale mass migration across much of Western Europe. But it's only a matter of time before you know, migrants will be relocated to eastern and Central European countries Poland, Hungary, for example, and these nations be forced to take in illegal, illegal migrants, and eventually, you know, eventually, I think you're going to see more and more countries within the European Union seeking to leave the EU in order to control their own their own borders. And I think this will happen eventually with Poland, Hungary and some central Eastern European countries. They don't want to take in all these Aslamist migrants coming in from you know, from the Middle East, from North Africa. And so the whole, the whole of the Europeanion, the whole idea that European project is unsustainable and it's it's the antithesis of freedom, sovereignty, self determination. It's also anti anti democratic as well. So I believe that the EU is going to collapse within the next couple of decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think the last time you experienced this was what from the like the fifth century, the Anglo Saxon Settlement. Isn't that what you're experiencing right now, right in the fifth century.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think that you know, what we're seeing, you know, with the Islamic invasion of of of Suta, the Spanish charity of North Africa is a medieval style you know, invasions of Europe. Frankly, and let's be under no illusions, I mean no doubt that a lot of the people coming into Spanish territory are some of the worst elements in Moroccan society, which is why of the Moroccan governments happy for them to lead the country. It includes undoubtedly, you know, murderous rapists, terrorists, some of the worst of the worst, actually, and.
Speaker 4: You better start feeling sorry for the people that are there in that Sutor area, you know, because they're not used to this type of ideology and belief.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And this is what socialists to socialist open borders policies destroy countries. And Pedro Sanchez, the Spanish leader is is a socialist, you know, tyrant in many in many respects. And he's also implemented this outrageous amnesty for illegal migrant which will give a path to citizenship for about even two million illegals in Spain, which is a huge incentive of course all of these migrants coming in from Morocco. These socialist policies have real consequences it's a warning to America as well. If you let these crazy socialist communists take over power, this is what they'll do in the United States.
Speaker 1: Also, my gardener for I don't mean to interrupt, but I want you just to continuous conversation. You're a former advisor to Margaret Thatcher foreign policy analysts. You just mentioned Pedro Sanchez, the Prime Minister of Spain. He has arrived in suit and just listen to how he was greeted. Listen to this, just so you know Spain and in Europe, that kind of whistling is like booing. He's there. He's not popular because they know that he's responsible. So forget about the EU bringing down Is he going to remain prime minister much longer?
Speaker 3: Invaded bys and he's Wheelings. Well, everybody that's been stealing money from all over their own countries has gone to Spain.
Speaker 1: So Sanche I mean, is Sanche is going to be gone really soon as the prime minsigue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a general election in Spain next year. I think it's around October next year, and I expect that Sanchez will be thrown out of out of office. He's deeply unpopular and as you heard, from all the booing and during on the ground there in SUSA. Those are Spanish citizens who absolutely hate Sanchez.
Speaker 4: Great, and what do you do? What do you do with the people that just arrived? What happens in the year from now right when he gets when Sanchez gets outed, what happens to now these sixties that, by the way, since he first started reporting was twenty nine thousand and thirty nine thousand. Now we're up over sixty thousand. Wait till they turn around they tell you it's over one hundred thousand. What do you do with these people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And so every single one of them should be deported immediately, but I expect the Spanish government is not going to return any of them at all. And the reason for that is because of EU law, which means that you know, if you come in as a legal migrant, you will you know, you'll have your case heard by by a judge, which can take several years. And so what happens to all these illegal migrants, They simply just they just merge into Spanish a society or the most other parts of of of.
Speaker 4: Well, I think they should bring me in as the judge. How about this? You out, you out you out, out, out, out, out and out.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Right, this is what should be done. But you know the reality is that the vast majority of the legal migrants that come into Europe, they stay in Europe and then they move across across the European Union, and very few actually get deported. And I expect that among those who come into Suita, the vast majority will end up in Spain. Uh and uh and Sanchez the course will do nothing at all to get rid of them. Oh, he will do nothing. We're in lift your finger.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Just a just a scary situation.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Gardner, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I keep us updated. Your prediction is noted the EU will be gone in a couple of years time, because I mean, this is this does seem to be a breach at the pillar. If you can't have you know, a prison contry prision. Trump says it all about that all very often at the United States. If you don't have a border, you don't have a country. If you don't have a border, you don't have a conglomeration of countries either. I mean, even if you want to make it a conglomeration of the EU. And of course it should be noted again you were an advisor to Margaret Thatcher, who before you go, she warned us about all this, didn't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, Mark, Margaret Thatcher of course, you know, warned against mass migration many many decades ago. And fortunately, you know, the British peol voted to leave the European Union and so this protects the UK from the worst successes of EU migration. But it should be noted actually you know that the French government under Manau Macrant is actively exporting illegal migrants to the UK across the channel in small boats, and so they're getting rid of their illegal sending them over to Britain. And so Britain is of course fighting against a migrant invasion of its own, largely people coming from France, Islamic you know, elements from the Middle East and North Africa, and mccrown is you know, is allowing them to leave, you know, to go from France to the UK. So Britain has a big crisis also.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Garner, thank you so much for joining US foreign policy analyst, former advisor Margaret Thatcher Heritage Foundation. Your prediction is noted, and we're going to keep you, are going to hold you too a bit. I don't think you're going to You're gonna have much pressure. I think it's going to happen. And you know what, let's let's start again. Let's start again and try to have countries where we have borders and respect and instead of just a free firm.
Speaker 3: I mean, a country without borders is not a country. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: President Trump says that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And thank you for coming on Nile. And God bless America, God bless UK and let's you know, let's be the power behind the free world.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here.