Speaker 1: Teem me away, eat me Away, Team me Awake.
Speaker 2: From the sense of today, gem.
Speaker 1: Me Away, get me away, You get me awake. From the sense of today, gem me Away, me away, you get me awake.
Speaker 2: Me to say some today, get.
Speaker 1: Me away, give me away, gat me awake.
Speaker 3: The sends of today, gem me away, eat me Awake. It's a love world. They should save it today. They should kinds China and forgiven.
Speaker 1: Forgive. What's the lad looking around that pay should saved? Paul Chimes, China, I forget, Forget.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Sunday Service episode brought to you by Cult of Conspiracy. I am your host, Josh Monday. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted her husband, father and imry veteran, and I am the host of Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast. So thank you guys for joining me. I have a very special guest for you today. He's been on my show I think at least two to three times, and every time that we have had a show together, I think we connect very well, you know, so I think we have good chemistry. So Nathan Reynolds, his book is called Snatched from the flames, and it is super important for you guys to go check that out. And if you could introduce yourself, Nathan, how's it going.
Speaker 4: Brother, Absolutely fantastic, Josh, I'm pumped to be here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I always have just a wonderful time when we get on here together. So yeah, you know, those of you. I am also a father of four children right now. I've got twin babies, man, which is savage and relentless and wonderful. And you know my family and I you know, I came from an organized crime family, to put it super nicely, and devoted my life in the last eight years to trying to expose the kingdom of darkness, you know, and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness. We're called to expose and reprove them, and so I have devoted myself to speaking and sharing about those those things that others would rather not be said, you know. But I have found just great reward in changing of covenants.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I was born into a kingdom of darkness and understood very quickly quickly what can happen when you live a life of compromise. And you know what, I've got to see the power of changing teams and the efficacy of renouncing the secret ways of shame that had once bound me in bondage for so long in my life. And so we have devoted ourselves to trying to just stir up in people a hunger for the Word, you know, because ultimately, at the end of the day, that is what ransomed my life and gave me purpose and zealousness, and gave me a firm foundation to stand upon when the chaos and the storms of life blew upon me. But we have traveled. We spent four and a half years traveling full time in an RV all over the country and trying to learn some of the lost ancient ways that I did not get, you know, like being a farmer and being a shepherd and a butcher and all kinds of different little skill sets. But along there that way, we also got to meet the body of Messiah all over this country. And it has given us a galvanized zealousness to continue to preach the Gospel to every creature, no matter what the cost is.
Speaker 2: And he and that's what you do, man. I see him hop on so many different shows, and he's a guest on and he does a wonderful job. Check out his YouTube. Can you shot the YouTube out for them as well?
Speaker 4: It's just YouTube Nathan Reynolds and or snatched from the flames dot Com. I got the audiobook, but more importantly, and you know it's awesome. You guys can check it out. I've got to name your own price a PDF version, but I also have the entirety of the scriptures. I did an audio dramatized version from Genesis to Revelation because I believed it was critical that people have an opportunity to saturate themselves in the world and get to understand it for themselves, whether or not they actually want to be people that claim to be followers of this book, whether or not they don't. So it helped to know it from beginning to end. So, dude, I'm pumped that you are actually wading into it from Genesis onward to teach you way through. Man, it'll change you forever.
Speaker 2: I know. I was trying to dude, Okay, So I just what I need to do. This is what I need to do for the show that everybody that's listening. I'm trying to take time away at least two days a week of about eight hour studies on. You know, I basically just have a podcast Are the Bible Going in My ears? And then I'm studying all these different things for you guys, and I'm trying to bring as much knowledge as I can. But just understand, guys, I'm gonna bring it from a Christian and conspiracy point of view. Just like the people I bring on the show. Nathan has been through crazy stuff. Okay, so he is definitely involved in the conspiracy side of it, but he's Christian and he's saved, so I'm gonna do my best to bring I will definitely bring Christians here. I'm not gonna bring any non Christian here. I'm not gonna have anybody that's New Age or anything. This is gonna be all unless Jonathan and Jacob hop on the show from Cult the Conspiracy. I can't help that because it's their show, so they could do whatever they want. But I'm just saying I will try to bring you the best people I could possibly bring, and Nathan is one of those Pastor rich Tidwell that I brought it to one. I'm gonna try to bring you guys heavy hitters, and we're just gonna do Bible study and I hope you guys like it and enjoy it. You know, that's the main thing. This is just for you guys, enjoyment. But at the same time, faith come by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. So you're gonna be building faith as you go and you can't dude, I'll tell you something, man, I think there's a need for this right now because there's people in the conspiracy side that get fed so much information and they go down the biggest rabbit holes. But you gotta have something at the end of that rabbit hole. You gotta have Jesus the way, the truth to life, the real truth, to bring you out of these dark rabbit holes that you guys are going down. Okay, so this is the way to do it, is to dig deep, and we're gonna bring everything from a conspiratorial point of view. So let's go, guys. We're gonna dig into the word. Okay. This is the obviously the best part and the most enjoyable for me. Let's find that page that I had brought up here it is. Let's go boom. And if you're listening on audio, you know, I I am. I don't know if this is gonna you know, I think this is on Spotify. I don't know if they do Spotify Video, but I think it's good for this because I know that on the their patreon or whatever, they're gonna play this and people can see the video. So if you're listening on Spotify, join their patreons, you could see it and on video. All right, so let's do this. So all right, so we're gonna start where we left off. We left off on Genesis fourteen uh eighteen uh, and we're gonna be talking about Abraham or Abraham and Malkisa Deck. I think this is very important and I have a lot of stuff to kind of go over on Malchisa Deck, and I'm sure Nathan has some pretty important stuff as well. So i'll start it off. Let's start off by by by reading. So it says then Malkisa Deck, king of Salem, brought out bread and wine. And he was the priest of God. He is the priest of God most High, and he has blessed. He has blessed him and said, blessed be Abram of God most High, possessor of heaven and earth. And blessed be God most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand, and he gave him a tithe of all. Okay, so let's just stop there real quick. So very interesting, man, who is this guy?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Who is Malkisa Dec This is before the vitical priests, So this is usually if you are gonna be a priest, you have to be a Levite, you know. Malkisa Deck is not that they don't even know who his parents are. Okay, we'll find that in the Book of Hebrews. But let's kind of dig in real quick. We have we have Abram coming, the King of said he brought out bread and wine that reminds you of you know, like like Jesus right there, right, And then we have the priest of God, the Most High. So he is the priest of the most High God. I think it's very interesting. He's a Canaanite, right, I think he lives in the Atlantic Canaan Usually you're not really seeing these guys most most of the time. These guys are are pagan, you know. So what's going on here? You know? So I want to go over a few things quick. So on that Kisa Deck, right, So he's the king of Salem, right, and and Salem is actually that that's that's it actually means peace. So he's the king of peace priests of the Most High, just like Jesus, you know, is a king and a priest. So he's a king and he's also a priest, something we don't see in the scriptures at all. This is like the only guy besides Jesus who is the king of kings, you know, lord of lords and our and our priests that we see this a king and a priest at the same time. So king of Salem, right, Salem is it means peace. So he's the king of peace. So there's like kind of a kind of a little he's like he's like what they call a not a Christophany, but he's like a type of Christ. Some people actually believe this is Jesus uh in the Old Testament. But what's your thoughts on on Alkisa dec Nathan all my notes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, well just real quick too. You know, we don't have any other reference to say that, you know, the Messiah or Jesus or Yeshua was reigning over a kingdom, you know, on the earth, and so I think these are this is more one of those archetype foreshadowing moments. For us to be able to understand, you know. There's one other reference to the sons of David are also referenced as in the Book of Samuel they're described as they are priests, you know, and then in the Book of Chronicles they're described as as kings, you know, they're described as princes, you know. And so we also see a similar in the lineage of David. This is carrying on of priests and kings and this desire, like it says in Second Peter, where he this is what he has foreshadowed for us. Likewise, those that become sons and daughters in his kingdom, this is this is his intention for what we are to become his sovereigns and rulers in that regard. So one of the things I'm most excited about to get into on this too, is is some of the archaeological evidence about the Temple, the First Temple Temple zero, which was one of these the more modern discoveries there of the First Temple I was ever discovered there at Mountain Zion over this spring Agui Horn and where they really believe this is the very place that likely Melchizidek. And then the lineage of those that went up there, like Jacob and others later on established a place where there was offerings and sacrifices in the anointing of the standing stone that Jacob set up, the one that he slept on when he was traveling to Bethel. So that's one of those things I want to dig into tonight, but I don't want to distract you too much from where you're going.
Speaker 2: Brother, No, no worries, No worries. And also you guys, as you guys saw when we went over the flood, you saw that Noah when he when he set up a sacrifice. We also have Abram seven up the sacrifices. So this is already there. It's not like levitical law is not here yet, you know. So this is this is already something that they that they do. They set up an altar, they sacrifice to God. So we have this already established. So now Malac is the very first part of Mckisdeck's name, and it means king. And then it's saidak. This is in Hebrew saidak, which means righteous. So his name in Hebrew means king of righteous. Okay, So Malchisedek, So check that out. Uh, the author of Hebrews brings up his his name and his argument, uh, for Christ's greatness. It says in here the first time you hear of him. So we will continue reading. Uh, let's see. So I want to kind of go over a few things. So it says then Malkisi, the king of Salem, brought out bread and wine, so that similar to Jesus, he was the priest of the God Most High before there was even a livid political priest. Also, he wasn't he was He wasn't a pagan priest because it was you know, because he was a priest of the God most High. Let's continue. He said, uh, and he and he blessed him. Blessed be Abraham, God the most High, possessor of heaven and earth. And blessed be God, the most High. He was the deliverer of your enemies into your hands. So what what it's It's what's interesting to me, man, is that it's is that, uh, you know, he's a priest of the Most High. I kind of went over that little part a little bit. But he's also mentioned in the Book of Hebrews later on, you know, in the future, so we'll kind of get into that. But if you want, we can continue reading. What's the part that you wanted to go over. You said that you had some archaeological proof for something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, if it's all right, I'll share a screen. Even though this is audio, I'll walk you guys through a little bit of this. But just not too long ago, there was excavations that were taking place in some construction that was taking place off of the Temple mount area, not directly over the traditional site that has been looked at, but there's this spring of Kidron, this pool of Kidron, which has talked about quite a bit in this the Gihon spring, excuse me, And this is the actual only water source that can be used into the city. And this has made famous more in modernity because of Hezekaya Dug a tunnel and from which they were able to bring the water from outside what would have been outside of the walls of Jerusalem proper, and they were able to funnel that into the actual Temple Mount area so they could have water during the time of sieging, and that temple is there's an inscription that was found inside there. More in modern times, in the nineteen thirties and forties that had ancient paleo Hebrew inscriptions on that inside the temple or inside this tunnel, and that Paleo Hebrew inscriptions literally describe how that tunnel was dug between two different parties, coming from different directions and meeting in the middle and intersecting at that point. It's really incredible, uh It just I'm an incredible inscription that has actually been preserved over time. And I got turned onto this because I was trying to study ancient Paleo Hebrew, because I had this like deep desire of my life. I wanted to be able to read the word for myself. If I ever found the artifacts, you know, stuff that actually had the fingerprints of our creator carved on it, how would I even know what it says? Or would I always be dependent on translations from other people the rest of my life? And so anyways, it launched me down this total rabbit hole and into the midst of this was what was found above this spring and above this pool. And this is the same place where where Solomon was anointed to be king, a really important body of water that you'll see throughout the scriptures. It's the same the pool sidewalk, which is where Yeshua literally opened the eyes of the blind Man told him go wash in it. You know, paramount places throughout the all of all of history. But as they were doing some excavations, they found they found this. They uncovered this spot that had this room and had an olive press in it. And they started digging and exploring more into this area. And then they found an area that was used for sacrificing of animals. And they found into this chamber that had a standing stone and it was a single stone that was surrounded by twelve stones around it, and it was a place where they were anointing this stone. And they began to try to uncover, Oh my gosh, this is this the stone that Jacob anointed, you know and literally pressed olive oil. And this was literally what they believed took place here was this is the original temple. That this is the place that when when David later on, like when he moved the temple and set up the tabernacle, right the tent of David, the tent to Moses from time in antiquity. He didn't take that down until Solomon's time frame. Solomon is the one who actually packed up the original temp the original Tabernacle of Moses, but up until that time that this is literally the place where they were doing sacrifices and offering. Like you said, during the times of pagan pagan gods ruling and reigning in different priest class there was still a set apart priesthood people that followed the ways of the most high irre regardless of the actual society norms that were around them. And so this is where they really believe this is the spot that Melchizedek was operating and functioning from, and it is the oldest archaeological evidence of that. It's really fascinating. You guys can watch a video I did, which is if you want to see a shorter synopsis of it, called the Temple Zero Complex on my oh my channel, because there's just it's an amazing peak into history that is just otherwise so veiled from so many of us, especially because we don't live over there. We have no idea what's going on in that area. But this is one that's now open for tours and people can actually go and witness this area. But this historical items and artifacts have been preserved all throughout time immemorial, and it's a beautiful testimony of what has been preserved. You know, it's like I've always fixated when I hear these things like issue, a set of people are going to be quiet about these things. The stones themselves will cry out. And so I'm adamantly convinced that the Father preserves his testimony even in the stones themselves that will bear witness, regardless of obfuscation and the line pen of the scribes and all these other just tricks and tactics that the enemy's taken up over the years, that these things are still there bearing witness for time immemorial.
Speaker 2: Yes, amen, bro. So that's great, and that kind of brings you back to Malkisa deck as well. I'm going to go to Hebrews seven one through twenty eight real quick. I'm going to read from my phone. So we got from akiz A dec. The King of Salaam. This is Hebrew's seven to one starting there. For this is Malkisa dec. King of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all first being translated king of Righteousness and then also King of Salem, meaning king of peace, whether without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the son of God, remains a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was, to whom even the patriarch Abraham gave a tenth to his spoils. And indeed, those who are of the sons of Levi, who received the priesthood, have a commandment to receive ties from the people according to the law, that is, from their brethren, though they came from the loins of Abraham. But he whose genealogy is not derived from the received tithes from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises. Now, beyond all contradiction, the lesser blessed by the better. Here mortal men receive ties, but there he receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives. Even Levi, who received ties, paid ties through Abraham, so to speak, for he was still in the loins of his father well when Malchisedek met him. Therefore, perfection were through the levitical priesthood, for under it people received the law. What further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Alchisa Dec and not be called according to the order of Arin, for the priesthood being changed of necessity, there is also a change of the law, for he whom things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar w It is evident that our lord arose from Judah, of which tribe of Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood. And yet it is far evident in the likeness of Alchisedec there arises another priest who has come not according to the law flesh of the commandment, but according to the power of the endless life, where he testifies you are a priest forever according to the order of alchis Dec Man. That's very interesting that just that whole section it says that Malchisa Dec doesn't have a parent, doesn't have a father or a mother. A lot of people compared on Malchisa Dec like to maybe Jesus in the Old Testament. But as we were reading, do you notice how it says, you know, like the son of God. It doesn't say he is the son of God. You know, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And it also it's just it's also giving a point that this character of Melchizedic pops up in the midst of a story, and he's not given a genealogy. We don't we're not given a heraldry on him specifically. But that's not to say that he was just kind of born without parents, right, There's there's nobody that's ever described like that in the same way. But if anything, they're just highlighting the fact that listen, this this guy popped up in a sense. Now there is traditional I'll say this too. On the other side of it, if you go into kind of the books of Jasher, Jubilees and some of these other books, you'll find that that he is believed to be Shem, that he is one of the sons of Noah as well, that that could be one of the possible identifying characteristics of him, you know, in Jubilees and Joshure, it's it's basically shares that that Noah and Shem were the ones who took Abraham in when he was very young, when he was really little, when he was hiding from Nimrod, like while he was seeking his life to destroy him, that he was raised up and instructed in the ways of the most woaise Yohua early on in his life through this way, because we do have, like you said earlier man, this the priesthood has been something that was established from Adam. Adam was the first carrier of the priesthood. He was the first one to be given the instructions of the Most High. What was revealed to him was how to worship the Most High, and he passed that on to his sons. Clearly, that's why abele knew how to bring an offering that was righteous, how to bring clean animals to it, and how to bring something offering by fire. You know that that was something that was imparted to Adam. And then we do see this carrying on of that understanding and going all the way through the times of the great deceptions happening before the flood, and then all the way up to Noah preserving that and passing that on to his sons, and Sham being the one to continue to instruct those that came after him. But Melchizedek is a fascinating character because he is this absolute representative of even amidst a corrupt and perverse culture, he is still this righteous and upright king and a prince of peace. You know, and yet he is ruling and ra and establishing that kingdom and bringing to abram after this crazy massive onslaught where he fights a bunch of people that just slaughter giants in their armies. He's got this crazy battle with three hundred and eighteen of his choice trained servants. And then he comes out of that and he is sitting there, got all the plunder and all the booty and all the spoils, and here comes not only the King of you have the Prince of Peace, kind of the King of righteousness showing up, but you also have like the Great Temptation showing up with the kings of Sodom, who is literally trying to basically kind of bribe him at the same moment. And it's this very contrasting moment in the story that is should not be zoomed out of too quickly, because here he is being explained to the bread and the wine in this very pivotal moment in history, and then he is also being shown and contrasted with the riches of the wicked, you know, I mean, the greatest abominations, and he refuses, I mean the corrupt money in a sense, and he instead embraces the bread and the wine, and to me, that is the embodiment of the covenant that he is now carrying on. And he is going to pass on this preserved tradition of what this covenant is between the bread and the wine and passes on to his sons for eternity until Yeshua literally shows up and explains them in Matthew twenty six. You know, like the bread of life and understanding what is the bread and the wine? You know, and what is the paramount understanding of how that interconnects in our relationship with the Most High?
Speaker 2: Yes, amen, bro, So we'll continue reading. And yeah, man, imagine the faith that Abraham has. Man, he's in the Hall of Faith. But if you guys read in the Book of Hebrews for a reason. So we got now. The King of Saddam said Sodom, Saddam Saddam Hussein. Now the King of Sodom said to Abraham, give me the persons and take the goods for yourself. But Abraham, but Abram said to the King of Sodom, I have raised my hand to the Lord God Most High, the possessor of heaven and Earth, and I will take nothing from the thread of a sandal strap, and I will not take anything that is yours less you say, I have made Abraham rich, except only that the young men have eaten and the portion of the men who went with me, and now Eshkol memory let them take their portion. So like he was saying, he denied it, right, He's like, yeah, I won't even take a sandal strap for me. You know, he's he's not. He's not. He's not compromising at all for the for the sinful nation, you know, I mean, there's there's he he's already warning a lot too. You know, we'll see we'll see here pretty soon here, uh to not to not be in a Sodom magamora before, you know. So he knows the evil. He just had this battle that we talked about last show. If you guys want to go back to the last show, if this is if you missed it, check it out. Man, this battle that was happening between all these kings like I said, and it did mention the Rafayem and all these like you said, the giants and all this stuff that and I do believe and and Sodom Mega Moorra was actually fighting with the giants the Rafayen that was they were on each other's side. So I do believe, you know, as we get into Sodom Megamore a little bit later, man, there was strange flesh there happening, and we'll get into it. But there was something else going on besides just the activity that people think, you know, homosexual. I think there was some demonic acts, maybe sex with demon sex with trying to get sex with fallen angels, something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, there's another I would love to read a little section from the Book of Joshure that goes into more details of the wickedness, specific of what was happening in Sodom and why Yeah, the iniquity of that was, like why was it that it was so highlighted for great utter destruction into where later on in the scriptures it describes like Sodom and Gomorrah is literally like an It uses this word an end sign, like a physical witness forever for not forever, that's still standing today, that we can look about that the judgment, the wrath of the Most high is will be fulfilled. That Yohua will absolutely judge the wicked, and he literally says as those basically the ruinous heaps of sodom and war are still standing there as a witness to remind you all like he is not slack in committing his judgment, you know. But this is just for an understanding about like the types of blood, money, the types of wealth that where this this the silver, the gold, the jewels, the slaves, all of this wealth that Abraham had just conquered and taken back that this king is sitting there trying to offer to him. Understand, this is the this is where the origins of some of that came from. So I'm gonna read to you guys, this is this was put out by the late Rob Skiba. By the way, this is called the Genesis and the synchronized biblically endorsed extra Biblical texts. This has Genesis from the Greek septuagen and then it has Jasher Jubilees and First Enoch, so valuable tools to mine from for those of you that are trying to trying to dive into a little bit of a deeper understanding of how how did you know First Temple, Second Temple? And you know the apostles, what what was their mindset when they were writing scriptures? And where did they what were the kind of books and texts that they were reading from. So anyways, this is uh in chapter this picks up. It's actually three or four chapters specifically going into details of what was happening in Sodom and Gomora at this time, including Eliezar being sent by Abraham into the city and then just crazy stuff that happens to him, and and a lot of it deals with wicked judges. It has to do with complete corruption of the system, from the poor to the rich, from the nobody's to the governors, the absolute complete totality of evil continually going on in the city. But this just picks up here in verse four here and it said, and by desire verse three, excuse me, and by desire of their four judges, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had beds erected in the streets of the city. If a man came to these places, they laid hold of him and brought him to one of their beds, and by force made him to lie in them. And as he laid down, three men would stand at his head and three at his feet, and measure him by the length of the bed. If the man was less than the bed, these men six men would stretch him out at each end, and when he cried out to them, they would not answer him. And if he was longer than the bed, they would draw together the two sides of the bed at each end until the man reached the gates of death. If he continued to cry out to them, they would answer him, saying, thus shall it be done to the man that comes into our land. And when men heard all these things that the people of the cities of Sodom did, they refrained from going there. And when a poor man came to their land, they would give him silver and gold, and cause a proclamation in the whole city not to give him a morsel of bread to eat. If the stranger should remain there some days and die from hunger, not having been able to obtain a morsel of bread, then at his death all the people of the city would come and take their silver and gold which they had given to him, and those that could recognize the silver or gold which they had given him took it back. And at his death they also stripped him of his garments and would fight about them, and he that prevailed over them took it from his neighbors. Then they would carry him and bury him under the shrubs and the deaths. So they did all the days to anyone that came to them and died in their land. And when the kings I'm going to jump ahead of verse twenty three here because this plays out a lot more horrifically here. And when the kings of Ilam had made war with the kings of Sodom, the king of Alam captured all the property of Sodom and took Lot captive with his property. And when it was told to Abram, he went and made war with the kings of Alam and recovered from their hands all the property of Lot, as well as the property of Sodom. At that time, the wife of Lot bore him a daughter, and he called her name Palteeth, saying because Eluhim had delivered him in the whole household from the kings of Alam. And Paul Teeth, daughter of Lot, grew up, and one of the men as Sodom, took her for a wife. And a poor man came into the city to seek a maintenance. And he remained in the city some days, and all the people of Sodom caused a proclamation of their custom not to give this man a morsel of bread to eat until he dropped dead upon the earth, and they did. And Pulteith, the daughter of Lot, saw this man lying in the street, starved with hunger, and no one would give him anything to keep him alive. And he was just upon the point of death. And her soul was filled with pity on account of the man. And she fed him secretly with bread for many days, and the soul of this man was revived, for she went forth to fetch water. She would put the bread in the water pitcher, And when she came to the place where the poor man was, she took the bread from the pitcher and gave it to him to eat. So she did many days, and all the people of Sawdom Macgamore wondered how this man could bear starvation so many days, And they said to each other, this can only be that he eats and drinks, for no man can bear starvation so many days and live like this man, without even his countenance changing. And three men concealed themselves in a place where the poor man was stationed, to know what was brought to him to bread to eat. And Poulteeth, the daughter of Lot, went forth that day to fetch water and put bread into her pitcher of water. She went to draw water by the poor man's place, took out the bread from the picture, and gave it to the poor man and ate it. Then the three men saw paul Teeth did to the poor man, and they said to her, it is you who has supported him. Therefore he has not starved, nor changed in appearance, nor died like the rest. And they went out and seized her and the bread which was in the poor man's hand. They took pal Teeth and brought her before their judges, and they said to them, thus did she do, and it is she who supplied the poor man with bread? Therefore did he not die all this time? Now, therefore declare to us the punishment due to this woman for having transgressed our law. And the people of Sodom and Gomorah assembled and kindled the fire in the street of the city, and took the woman and cast her into the fire, and she was burned to ashes. This is the kind of radical evil that was taking place in that city, where it was not only absolute destruction to the sojourner, that anybody that was traveling through the city. And the father has this absolute heart for the sojourners and those that are that are travelers, and the people that are aliens in the land. He has an absolute love for those people. And this this culture had systematized a specific way of persecuting and extracting, eating up the people like bread. Like it talks about in the psalms Man, these people's teeth were like knives and they were devouring the poor and the sojourners from amongst them. And this literally the death of Daughters of Lot ends up being the final things. Later on in another one of Lott's daughters is literally burned. They cover her in honey and have bees sting her to death until she dies. I mean, horrible atrocities that were taking place in there, but it helps to elucidate why Abraham literally was like, I'm not going to get defiled by your blood, money, by your blood guilt, and by your He's not going to compromise himself. And ultimately, my contention is always that compromises the currency of the kingdom of darkness. It's what I saw behind the families that I was raised, and I saw inside these these occult crimes families, this compromise, this currency and that iniquity force man that the fuel that gets the seductive power from this blood guild. It demands continuity of bloodshed, It demands violence, demands abuse, it demands all of these things from you. And once you've engaged in that contract, it's incredibly impossible to break out of it, apart from a changing of kingdoms. Ultimately, yes, and.
Speaker 2: Think about it, guys. God does not get involved unless something is happening that is so wicked that he just can't handle it anymore. That's why he had to destroy Solomgamore, which we'll get into I think it's chapter nineteen, but we're just trying to show you how wicked this is. So wicked that the angels came right the two angels came to the city, and they came and they ate with Lot. Lot told them, you know, they wanted to sleep in the in the court. He said, don't see when the court come to my house. The men are so wicked here, they're gonna He already knew they're gonna try to sleep with these angels because these angels are probably beautiful. And they they made the men blind, all of them blind, and they were still they were trying to still hook up with these angels. You know, they were just filled with lust. I mean, it's just so much evil continuously. You don't see God doing that to any other city. He did it, He did do the flood. You know, that's you know, that's different. We already talked about that the reason why that happened. But it had to be such evil stuff. And I do when they says that the men were going after strange flesh, I don't believe that it was just you know, homosexual. I think it was demonic or trying to go after angels. You see the lust that they had for those angels so much so that they got blinded and they were still trying to get in the door and still trying to come at him. So I just think it's very important that we understand how evil that Solomingamorro was. And it's not just about homosexuality or orgies and all that stuff like Nathan was pointing out. It was other stuff of you know, like stinging people to death with bees or or burning people alive at the stake, doing stuff like that. It was just such evil that God had to step in and say it's done. You know what I mean, I've seen enough, It's done. You know, so we got to understand that. I think it's vastly important. Man, A good, good point, man, bringing up the I don't mind, man, I just tell people Joshuer, jubileeze even even in the Book of Joshua says does it not so? And does it not say in the Book of Joshure at Joshua ten verse twelve, like it leads you to read that. So what we do know, whether it's scripture or not. We do know that that these you know, the Apostles and Joshua and people, they were reading books. They weren't stupid, you know, they were reading books as well. Even the book at Enoch is quoted by Jude, quoted by Jesus. We know that if Book of Enoch is not canon, hey, we do know that, because who knows if it is or not. But we do know that they were reading books, that's for sure if they're quoting it, right. So yeah, good point there, Nathan. I appreciate you bringing that up and and reading that. So all right, so will continue reading. We're on Genesis fifteen one. After these things, the word of the Lord came to Abraham in a vision, saying, do not be afraid Abraham. Abram, I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward. But Abram said, Lord God, what will you give me? Seeing I go childless, and the air of my house as elias are of Damascus. Then Abram said, look you gave me. You've given me no offspring, indeed born in my house, my heir. And behold, the word of the Lord came to him and said, this is this. One shall not be of your hair, but one who will come from your own body shall be your hair, your heir then brought. Then he brought him outside and said, look toward heaven and count the stars if you are able to number them. And he said to them, so shall your descendants be. One thing I want to point out really quick here is Do you guys notice that it says the word of the Lord came to Abram, like, who is the word of the Lord in yours his eyes? You know? I mean, I would say, you know, John one, Uh, lets us know that Jesus is the word? Right? What's your what's your opinion on this? Is this the Holy Spirit coming to him? Is this the Father God? Or is this Jesus in the Old Testament? What's your what's your opinion.
Speaker 4: I mean, my contention is is as as you said, John, want dude, let's read it for a second, because I think that establishes a pre eminence over my speculation. Is the word of you who have come to somebody. You know what I'm saying. In the beginning was the Word, and the word was with Elohim, and the word was Luheim. He was in the beginning with Elohim. All came to be through him, and without him, not even one came to be. That came to be in him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. To me, the foundations, man, if I could in my mind put that reference of John one in the beginning of Genesis and understanding they are, they are giving you an under This is literally, I believe that literally. When the when the Father opened his mouth and began to build and create and orchestrate things, he used the word to accomplish those things. That's why I got excited about the study of Paleo Hebrew, because if these were the he chose this aleph Bet as his building blocks to do everything. It says all of creation is literally held together by the word. This is the physical building blocks that he uses to create things with. Then that thing is what holds all of creation together. And there would be uh, there would be a witness in his word. There would be a witness in all of creation through the Word, from beginning to end. And so as you get into the reading Hebrew for yourself too, you'll find in the actual manuscripts there's also this this thing that's not translated, which is called the Alephtv. And as you're going through, it'll just have Aleftov just in the middle of it, not left in a word. And I literally believe that's that's when Yashua was saying, I am the alephant the Tov, you know, the beginning and the end. He is saying, you're a Greek manuscript might render it the Alpha and the Omega. Right, he is literally laying claim to the fact that all throughout the entirety of the scripture, when you see this phrase, you know, this is an interjection of a reminder of who he is, that he is there. He is the architect, the outside originator of the story, and he is the Tav, the Covenant fulfilled. You know, he is the beginning in the end, and I believe that is when we see those moments where it's like the word of you whoa came to him, you know, and it's like or when Moses is sitting there and it says that the word of Yahoa came at the mercy seat, you know, like I believe that is Yeshua, that is that is our Messiah, who was the one, the actual ambassador interacting with mankind from the beginning. That it wasn't the most high face to face. It wasn't El Shadai as we're going to read about right here, like verse one where it says, you know, do not be afraid, Abraham, I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward, like he is El Shadai, like the ferocious, mighty detector pop a bear man that will rip things to pieces and also nourish and protect and provide like that all sustaining one. That's that's who we introduced himself to Abraham as like, that's who I'll be for you. You know, you be in this relationship with me, I'll be that for you. But I really do believe that's one of those things. And there's a book for those of y'all that there is this moment here where Abrahm he calls him outside and he's like, come and count the stars. And I don't believe this was just a come outside and do something impossible, you know. That's kind of how most people read it, where they're like, yeah, come outside and count the stars if you can. But the word there is actually sepher, which is ce p h e r s e p h e r sepher, and it literally doesn't It just means count is one way of describing it, but it also means connect the dots. And I literally believe what what happened here is he told Abram to come out here and witness the stars, connect the dots of the stars and the Gospel of the Stars. There's an incredible book, y'all. I highly recommend it is by E. W. Bolinger, which is called The Witness of the Stars, and it goes back and it contends with what is what is the original Mazaroth that is described here? People would say, what are you know? What is the constellations as we've received it today? And there is there is this incredible witness of the story of the scriptures. The Twelve Tribes is encoded in there the prophecies about the Messiah. All all of like literally from the beginning to the end, is all witnessed up in the stars in the heavens, and we have been we've inherited a very denigrated version of that through the astrological assignments and the version of it that we get today. But there is this beautiful witness that was preserved, and that it says, like in Romans eight, so that no man is without Romans one, that all all of creation is without excuse. Man is without excuse, because he put these witnesses there from time immemorial. But E. W. Bolinger wrestles with that, and my contention is it's Abram was the first person who has ever really that was fully revealed to him after the time of the flood. And so this is a fantastic resource for those of you all that have never considered that or want to understand. This is what I believe why it says, and this was subscribed to Abram as righteousness. He did something physically in that act that was part of the testimony that was indeed necessary to preserve this wonderful witness to his sons and their lineage from that time on going forward he did an act of obedience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's right. It's not just to count, it's to relate. It actually says count, recount or relate, like relate to the stars. That's exactly what you were saying. That's very interesting, bro, I never even looked into that. So relate to the stars, so like relate to the story basically, right, instead of just counting the numerous stars. And it actually says to tell in the King James. So that's really interesting, man, very interesting. In Oh, I was gonna go back. He was talking about Jesus. You know, if you go to Colossians one, p. Fifteen, it's something that you guys should be familiar with. This is speaking of Jesus. It says he is the image of the invisible God, the first born over all creation. For by him all things were created that are in heaven, that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, dominions, principalities, are powers, all things were created through him and for him, And he is before all things. In him, all things consist. And he is the head of the body of the Church, who is the beginning, the first born from the dead, that in all things he may have pre eminence. Okay, So Jesus was there in the very beginning. Everything was created by him. It says, for by him all things were created, God the Father speaking things into existence, using the word to create everything that Nathan was going over is exactly. And then everything is being held together by what gravity? No, everything is being held together by Jesus. That's why everything is consistent. It's all being held together by him. So and we both don't believe in the current cosmology that everybody's trying to say. So the Bible says everything was held together by Jesus right now. Okay, so we need to understand that. But this is very interesting. They would just use the Lord here, but it says after these things, the Word of the Lord came to Abraham in a vision. So we don't. Everywhere else you're going to see Angel of the Lord, the Angel of the Lord, or you're going to see the Lord. But here it says the word of the Lord. And you know, if you go to the Aramaic Nathan, that's another thing. They take it said the word of the Lord. I think they took it out like they get said like seventy or eighty times in the Old Testament. They actually took it out. It used to in the Aramaic it was saying that it says the word of the Lord like seventy times, and they kind of took that out and just made it the Lord. So I don't know exactly where they took it out, but I'd have to look into that. But it's something that I heard Robski but talk about one time on his show with with a. I can't remember his name right now, it's slipping my mind, but zen Garcia, they were they were kind of going over the Book of Genesis and and and the Old Testament and and he said that in the Aramaic it was said the word of the Lord often, Like so you hear Jesus in the Old Testament often. And I don't know why they took that part out, because as soon as I saw the Word of the Lord when I was doing the study this week before we had this show, as soon as I saw that, I immediately was like, Okay, well there's a reason why it says that, you know. I just think it's it's fascinating so well.
Speaker 4: I think, and I think you're you're hitting onto something too. When it deals with with how scribes have an opportunity to interject their own doctrine or augment something to fit a narrative. You know, even even today we experienced the same thing. You and I are in a time where translations are coming out continually, where there's a wide variety of different translations, and we have to deal with translators' biases, and so if we're not armed with the basic understanding of Haye, like, certain fundamental things take place with translators that are bringing something from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English, all these different variations of it. But there's just on one side of it, word for word translations, meaning when they sat down to do this translation, they took the text and did their utmost to try to preserve the actual language word for word, from that from the original manuscripts to what we have today in English. Then there's thought for thought translations, So things like the EESV, the ISR, you know, the KJV, those are word for word translations. Whereas when you get into things that are thought for thought translations, they're stepping down out of that and they're going towards concept based communication, and there's a degradation towards the heart of a text. But this would be things like the NLT, the NIV and some of the more like the Message Bible, all of these that are literally more interjection of ideas well. Unfortunately, this is a common theme that's been taking place for a long time. And even like my heart gets all zealous and freaked out because like I was young when I first started like actually reading the Bible for myself, and when I would come across these mentions of these other books, like the Book of the Wars of Isral, I'm like what there's Like, where's that book? Like I want to read that book real bad, you know, Like I have this freak show level of like I want to read the tactics, like I wanted to know. I wanted to know how Joshua was slaughtering giants like details. I'm like, give me the deeds, bro, I need to know this stuff. And now if you bump into these other ones that are like the Book of Gad, you know, the Book of Nathan, and I'm like where are all these? You know, like how is it? It says, YEAHO watches over his word day and nine to see it come to pass, Like he's watched over this stuff he's preserved it. Where are these And then you start to like, as I got older, I learned how to find out where are these texts, where are these manuscripts? And turns out they're there. People do have them, they have been preserved. But then there's some that have just been absolutely relegated towards someone's collection and they refuse to let them out. The book. But Nathan is an example of this this. We do have the Hebrew manuscript of the Book of Nathan, but the individuals that own it have refused to release it. They've only instead released excerpts from it. And of the few excerpts they've released of it, what we find are these very interesting prophecies about the Messiah, specifically that about him being in Bethlehem as well as being born of a virgin, and that David has given specific instructions from Nathan to watch over them because they will be persecuted and hunted and he needs to provide protection for them during that time.
Speaker 2: Like, there's very.
Speaker 4: Specific details in some of these books that are why, in my opinion, why they took out a lot of the books of the Apocrypha. The books of the Apocrypha that the sixteen eleven might have preserved like sarrak Or Ecclesiasticus and Baruk, and like there's these amazing books that are in there, the Wisdom of Solomon that had been preserved, and yet they were taken out. First, Enoch being one of those that's like that where you get super intense prophecies about the Messiah that are undeniably connecting the dots towards who he would be and his identity fulfilled in Yeshue of Nazareth. And you also see an extreme detailed description of how the spiritual hierarchy plays out and interjects itself into mankind. And it would give you some serious weapons for engaging the Kingdom of Darkness with some of the mechanics that you'd need to wage that war. And it's very detail oriented. If you take those stuff out, you can kind of well, you can move the agenda of how to keep people ignorant of the schemes of the devil more readily.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they do not. Obviously, the Jewish do not want it to point to Jesus, so they want to take that out. The Catholic Church is thinking, I don't really want to be like on the Pew trying to explain giants and you know, thirty foot giants because I can't compromise because science is trying to tell us that they're not around. Don't want to fight that battle. So let's take the book. I'm just I just think that there's a few reasons there, and I think you hit on one. It does describe and you can connect it to Jesus. They don't want that to happen for sure. And then there's things in the book Enoch, like you said, man, they can help you fight the spiritual battle. More so, it kind of just like the Ethiopian Bible. They have it. They have some of these books that Nathan is talking about. But yeah, so things they do not want it to connect the Massiah to the Messiah to Jesus. They want to they want to have their own interpretation of the Messiahs. So once it starts connecting, they don't want to do it. Even in Isaiah fifty three, they don't even read it. They don't read that part, you know, because it connects to Jesus so much and it shows what they did to him and everything. So I think it's fascinating. So we'll go back to the word here, because I can. We can talk about this stuff all day, you know. So it says this is a fifth this is gonna be Genesis fifteen six. We're picking up. And he believed the Lord, and he counted, he had counted to him for righteousness. Then he said to him, I am the Lord who brought you out of er or the Shaldeons to give you this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord God, how shall I know what I will inherit that I will inherit it. And he said to him, bring me a three year old heifer, a three year old female goat, a three year old ram, a turtle, dove, and a young pigeon. Then he brought all these to him and cut them in two down the middle, place them each piece opposite the other. And he did not cut the birds into And when the vultures came down on the carcasses, Abraham drove or Abram drove them away. So we have a we have it. It's set up. So so the Lord is telling him, you know, he's given them, he's given them instructions on this sacrifice. Right, So I think I think that's pretty interesting there. And as you see, he's obedient. He's not like Cain. You know, Cain was Cain had his own idea, you know. So what he's doing, he's giving him specific instructions, and Abraham is following him. You know. He's he's hearing from the word of the Lord, and he's he's following the instructions right to a t, which I think is vastly important. It's obedience, you know. So, and anything you picked up here at all on that little part.
Speaker 4: That I read, there's a there's another reference here in uh when you see these vultures coming down on the carcasses and Abram driving them away. You'll see this this often with the parable of the sewer too, where it's like these birds that'll come down and try to devour. More often than not, these unclean birds like vultures or ravens that are coming down to attack and steal and take things away, they're almost always synonymously linked with these agents of the devil, you know. And Abraham, if he's fulfilling this role as a shepherd too in that regard where he's protecting and providing overwatch on these things too. And so there's another another daughter of the sons of Saul basically was married into it. After they killed Saul and his zealousness killed the Gibbeonites and David. The curse of that shows up in the reign of David, and there's famine in the land for three and a half years and they don't know what the heck's going on. David finds out is because they killed the Gibbeonites, who they had a covenant a piece from the days of Joshua, and so they hang seven of the sons of Saul up on and kill them. Well, then one of those, the wives of one of those men, she literally overwatches those and keeps and drives away the vultures and from devouring the carcasses. So you'll see her be honored and established because of that act too. And there's this incredibly pertinent thing about driving these unclean things away from it. But you'll see the Father loves this man when people have that kind of that hunger for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, all right. So we're on Genesis fifteen twelve. Now, when the sun was going down actually means going away from you if you click on it, A deep sleep fell upon Abram and behold horror and great darkness fell upon him, and he said to Abram, No, certainly, that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. And also the nation whom they serve, I will judge. Afterward they shall come out with great possessions. Now as far as as far Now as for you, you shall go to your father's in peace. You shall be buried at a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall return here. For the iniquity of the Amorites is yet is not yet complete. So this is giving him a prophecy here, right, And this is a very important prophecy. Right, So this is this is talking about his descendants will end up in in if' I'm mistaken, this is talking about his descents are going to end up in Egypt, right, Nathan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that they're gonna that place of bondage, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this is it's and that the prophecy is more so from the time of him giving this word to the time of you who actually bringing them out in Passover. That's going to be the four hundred years. It's not that the during the entirety of that they weren't slaves in Egypt for the entirety of that four hundred years. It's going to be from this moment until that time.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, So all right, let's keep going. And he's letting him know that he shall be buried at a good old age. So he's given him that. So that's imagine talking to the Lord. Okay, God is talking to you. You know, first of all, we're so blessed to be able to hear exactly how God speaks to you know, his prophets and speaks to his people. We're seeing it here. And if you were Abraham, you'd be kind of excited, like, all right, cool, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have a child, I'm gonna have the heir, I'm gonna have all these descendants. It's going to be many he already, like you said, counted the stars or counted the stars or and it's just it's really interesting here, so we'll continue. So, and did you have something you wanted to read? Real quick?
Speaker 4: Bro, there's this book which is great for people that come from this crazy freaktion.
Speaker 2: So he's got so many books. I love it. Let's go, baby, let's go, bro.
Speaker 4: This is called what did what did Jesus mean the Gospel to every creature? Good news for Nephelum, transhumans, enhanced humans, and anyone else who is the result of genetic experimentation. This is uh, it's hard to find. I've been working on putting out an audio of this right now on my YouTube channel for those of you that want. But literally the verse that you get in the Book of Mark where the commission for the believers of Messiah, the Great Commission, the Commander gives us a mission and he says, go preach. To go therefore into all the nations, all the world, the cosmos, and preach the Gospel to every creature. And so there's a there's a common contention that people have basically that the reason everybody gets wiped out in the days of the Canaan and why they're sent in there is to purge any Nephelin bloodlines that were left. But right here you get a very specific reason why the I mean, he could have started invading the land with Abraham. He didn't need to wait till Moses and Joshua all this time. He could have started right then. But he gives a very specific reason as to why, and when that timeline is going to take place. Why He's like, now we're going to wait four hundred years before we have you guys go in there and clean this place up. And he specifically says, because the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And when he's tying in here, it's not just your blood, it's not just it's not just extermination because of what's in their blood. It's their choices. It's the fundamental reality is that every one of us is responsible for what we do, what we do with our with our will, with our actions, and anyways, he's got on page eighty seven, he said, why were the seven Canaanite tribes judged? I watched a recorded interview on the internet during the guests refer to the tribes in the Promised Land as being Nepheline, Nephelum tribes, the nephylin Anachem, the Refie, the Canaanite, the Parasites, all these were Nephlam tribes. The idea that the tribes were Nefhlum is a popular belief, and certainly one which I once held. The host and the guests both later affirmed that the reason God's judgment on those tribes was because they were nefhlum. I used to say the same. The problem was saying that I knew it was not actually stated in the scriptures. It was my assumption drawn from the scripture. But what scripture does say? Do not think in your heart after Yahoe your Eluheim has cast them out before you, saying, because of my righteousness, Yahoa has brought me in to possess the land. But it is because of the wickedness of these nations that Yahua is driving them out from before you. It is not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart that you go in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations that Yahoe or Aluheim drives them out from before you, that he may fulfill the word which yahuist swore to your authors, to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob. From Deuteronomy nine four through five, the only reason given in scripture while the tribes and the promised land were judged was because of their wickedness. These days, such a concept may seem to make God harsh. The reality was the Canaanites were so wicked they practice the sacrifice of their own children. I used to say that the wickedness was extreme because they were Nefelim, but that's not what scripture says. The reason given for God's judgment of the tribes was their wickedness. It's repeated and consistent. Any other reason is an interpretation of scripture conclusion too consistently, the Bible connects judgment with wickedness. It does not connect judgment with genetic makeup. Arguments which connect judgment with genetic makeup are not supported when the examples of God's judgment are taken into contact context. I say this because we are living in a time where this is These types of practices have literally been normalized in our country. Says such a degree that when nations other nations, foreign nations want money from our country, they want foreign aid, they want financial support, they have to agree to take on the policies of abortive practices, of sacrificing your own children, and the LGBTQ agendas. These are things that are literally prerequisites for them to take on our money. This is one of the fruits of our nation's exports that we have. We're living in a land where iniquity, the blood of the innocence is running into our drains, is running into our rivers, and this blood cries out perpetually to such an extent that we're going to reach a time where the threshold of this blood guilt in the earth reaches such a stage that the earth vomits the blood out of it. It literally is going to puke up all of this innocent blood, and that innocent blood will demand, will require that judgment retro to be justice to be executed on it. So this is a really critical prophecy of what's going to take place about the Father's faithfulness to fulfill his word to Abraham, also his faithfulness to judge the wicked and hold them accountable. And later on in the scriptures when you get the First Kings or Second King seventeen, where there's literally the judgment of Israel, it says what they were doing there was worse than what the Amorits and the people before them were doing. They were doing way greater sorceries and divinations and occult practices than all of the Amorits and the people that were before them. Therefore, the Father even did the same horrific atrocities against his own people. So these are those things that should give us pause and warning about why we need to work out our salvation daily with the Father.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Amen, bro and the Amorites are almost to nine. The Amorites were described as being height of the cedars and strong as oak. So they were definitely, like Nathan was saying, nepheline Og the king of Bashan. That's somebody that if you ever studied the Nephiline, I forgot to bring that up on my episode. But Og was a giant king. He was an Amorite. He ruled over the land of Raphaim. His bed was said to be nine cubits long and four cubits wide, and not royal cubits. It would be nine by thirteen. If he did royal cubits, it's like around like fifteen feet his bed. So he was a giant, you know. So we got to understand. The am Rights were also pre Israelie pagan nation who occupied the land east of west of Jordan. There were descendants of Noah's grandson Canaan. That's why I told you guys about some people speculate that maybe Ham's wife was the one that maybe had a little nepheline DNA Stiller, and maybe that's why the giants came after the flood. That's all speculation, not saying it's true, but something was going on because Ham and his wife ended up having you know, Canan, the land of Canaan. That's what descendants were and that's where most of the giant tribes were from, and including the am Rights. So I think it's interesting where it says for the iniquity of the am Rights is yet is not yet complete iniquity. Well, look, I looked up that word. It's like perversity, depravity, punishment, you know that that the depravitat perversity. Who knows, man, what was going on with that, you know, the perverse part of it. But yeah, so I think that's very interesting and I'm glad that you brought that up there. There are that I really haven't. That's why it's really good to go through the Bible all the way through, bro, because you start seeing these little these little things and like start connecting the dots and be like, wow, man, that's really interesting, dude, interesting stuff. Thank you for That's why I'm glad I have you here, bro, because I could have gone over some of the stuff. The Amorites. I know that they're giants, but I'm like, you're bringing things out like that that are that are gems that people need to know. I like it, man, So anything else, So you're going to continue?
Speaker 4: No, keep cruising, bro, let's go, all right.
Speaker 2: So Genesis fifteen seventeen, And it came to pass when the sun went down or went away from and it was dark that behold there appeared a smoking a smoking oven, and burning torts that passed between these those pieces. On the same day, the Lord made a covenant with Abraham, saying to your descend I was I have given the land from the River of Egypt to the Great River, the River euphraighters Radies, the Kenites, the Kenezites, the Catamanites, the Hittites, the Perseyites, the raphaim the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the w Sites. Wow, bro, those are that's crazy. To your descendants, I have given this land, the land from them. Okay, I see, so it's taken from them. I was wondering because I was like, man, all right, so we'll get to you reading. Let's go. We're gonna go. Genesis sixteen. This is a very interesting part of the story as well. Uh, this is gonna be Hagar and Ishmael. This is this is this is like what happens when people get impatient and they're not waiting on the Lord. This is something we need to do. One thing we need to understand is when God says something, Oh God, he cannot lie. Let me go back. I'm sorry. God cannot lie. You know. It says to the scriptures that it's impossible for God to lie. Titus one two says that God cannot lie. So God is not going to lie. So when he tells you that you're going to have an heir, and no matter how old your wife is, know that you're going to have an air you know. So all right, So we'll continue reading Genesis sixteen to one. Now Sarai, Abram's wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid servant whose name was Hagar. So Sarai said to Abram, see, now the Lord has restrained me from bearing children. Please go into my maid. Perhaps I shall obtain children by her. And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai. Then Sarah, Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian and gave her to her husband, Abram, to be his wife. After Abram had had well ten years in the land of Canaan. So we went to Hagar and she conceived, and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress became despised in her eyes. Okay, so we have that. Well, stop there real questions. So what are you see in here, bro.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, a giant screaming warning about the dangers of like you said, one thing, circumventing the ordained promises the most high and also allowing the woman to lead in this capacity of a role when it comes to what is the fundamental roles of leadership within a household and within a covenant of a marriage too. But Abraham hearkened to the voice of his wife on something that was definitely a transgression towards the ideal direction of what the father gave Adam and Eve, you know, which was monogamy, you know. And anything that supersedes that causes toxic breakouts. Inevitably in every circumstance we ever find polygyny taking place, which is taking other wives in that regard, we find conflicts and problems as the fruit of it. From this point on when it comes to Isaac thankfully being a patriarch here amongst them that did not follow this practice, whereas Acob unfortunately carried this on, and we see the fruitfulness of that with the infighting and the constant degradation of ideals by continuing to go after another wife. You know, these are brutal realities of this consequence of it. But one of these most important passages in here too is how the Father still yet even amidst these circumstances, brings about the fulfillment of this promise. Because even though Ishmael is not supposed to be the son of the Covenant, in this regard, Ishmael is still blessed and established twelve princes are going to come from him. There's an entire other blessing that was irrevocable, And this is one of the important things to never lose sight of, is the blessings that the Father can put on someone's life can be irrevocable, whether or not they maintain their righteous path. In that regard, they can use the innate talents that the Father has given in entrusted to them for great good and the saving of many lives, or they can use it for great evil and the domineering and tyrannical oversight of many lives as well. So this this takes place regardless, and you'll the inclination of what Ishmael is and what's in his heart and what he's inclined towards. And you'll see the contrast between that and his son Isaac and that, and it's a this is a very critical time to zoom in, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And and God is so graceful. He doesn't leave Hagar just he doesn't just say all right, you know, look what happened here. Her mistress became this Okay, she became despised in her like like she's obviously you could say like a jealousy. But he was so you were so correct, bro. Where it says Abraham heeded the voice of Sarai, like that means he obeyed the voice of Sarai instead of obeying the voice of the Lord. You know, he allowed her to lead. And he basically was you know, they were like in there. He was like ninety years old, you know, so he's getting he was getting up there in age, and he was thinking that maybe she's thinking that her she's not gonna be able to have children even though the Lord promised her. She was probably telling Abraham this is just speculation. Hey, listen, he might have told you that, but it's probably not through me. Her faith was just going down as she got older and older and older about having children, and Abraham was probably hanging in there as long as he could. I know that he's a faithful man. He's in the hall of Fame, so a faith right in a hall of fame, hall of faith, So he's probably a faithful man. And he's like, it's gonna happen, Sarai, It's gonna happen. And what I see here is I see Sarah just kind of losing faith as she gets older and older, and maybe she's thinking, hey, maybe you're supposed to be with somebody else rather than me. And when she made that decision that she didn't go to God, she made that decision, she started despising this woman. And this woman was a servant, okay, when Jesus came, he was a servant, right. This lady was just a servant to them, And all of a sudden she allowed him to lay with this woman, not saying that Abraham. Abraham should have not heeded the woman like, like you said, Nathan, don't allow her to lead. Let God lead. This is exactly what happens when you take your eyes off of the Lord. You start looking away and you're not allowing God to lead. And what do you do. You fall into sin, and you fall into sin in a way where your wife. Now, when your wife looks at you, she's gonna see Hagar and that despising thing that he has for you know, even though she gave him permission. This causes a big giant block between you and your wife. And that's what I see happening here. The way they describe this is it's like if you read through it, you can kind of see exactly what Nathan was talking about. He allowed her to lead, and you you know, just like when Peter was walking on water, like Lord, can I come? Peter come, He's looking at the Lord and then all of a sudden he started looking at the water like what am I doing? Boo falls in the water and then the Lord picked him up obviously out of the water. But as soon as you lose focus on the Lord, that's what happens. Man. And not saying that we don't do that, but this is what I'm seeing here and like you said, bro, vastly important right here. Man, all right, so we'll continue. So and then Sarai said to Abraham, might wrong be upon you? I gave my maid into your embrace. And when and when she saw that she had conceived, I became despising her eyes. The Lord judge between you and me. So Abraham said to Surai, indeed, your maid is in your hand. Do as do to her as you please. And when Sarai dealt harshly with her, she fled from her presence. But here we go, man, this is the part right here. So first of all, the woman is a servant, so we got to understand she was told to do this. And I don't think she was trying to flirt with Abraham or anything like that. I think it was just really I think that this exact moment of what happened was to conceive the child. I think they did agree upon this and it was made for that. And when she I just think that the jealousy kind of came. Satan kind of got into into Saraide like the jealousy came. And and and also they didn't they didn't follow the Lord. So now we have something that's another important thing for us to dig into. It says now the the Angel of the Lord, Okay, found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to sure and he said, Hagar, Sarah's maid, where have you come from and where are you going? Obviously he already knows the answer. This is a rhetorical question, but he's just wanting to start conversation with her, probably because you can imagine this woman's probably crying, feeling bad, she you know, feeling like terrible. And it says she said, I am fleeing from the presence of my missus Sarah. The Angel the Lord said to her, return to your mistress, submit yourself under her hand. Then the Angel of the Lord said to her, I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted from multitude. And the Angel of the Lord said to her, behold you, behold you are with child. Hold on, real quick, let me go down. Sorry. Behold you are with child, and you shall bear a son, and you shall call his name Ishmael. Because the Lord has heard your affliction, he's he shall be a wild man. His hand shall be against every man and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the presence of his brethren. Okay, so what what is your what is your thoughts on the Angel of the Lord? And guys, we're not talking about angel. That word can be messenger. Okay, that's what that word means. He means messenger. It doesn't mean physical cherrybroom angel or angel. That could mean a messenger of the Lord. Right, that's another you know, Messenger is another way of saying the word of the Lord. Right, So what's your thoughts on the Angel of the Lord, Nathan. I don't know if you've dug into this before. Man.
Speaker 4: One of my well, one of the big ones too. That always got me excited about it too was the specificity of who who he was and represented. Like another time in Joshua, when the Captain of the Heavenly Host shows up outside of the walls of Jericho before they go on this i mean, full on invasion of the nation, you get a specific reference to the Captain of the Heavenly Host, the captain of the armies of the most High, you know, like this is the commander of commanders up there, and he is down here to give Joshua very specific instructions, and it says, Joshua takes his feet, sandals off his feet. He gives him the same language of descriptions of like, listen, you're standing before the ground that you're standing on his set apart ground, holy ground, and he tells him to take off the sandals, just like he said to Moses, you know, and this is a reaffirmation of him being established as the leader over the people, but also as the commander of the armies. So now you have the direct commander of the heavenly armies meeting with the direct commander of the armies of the heavenly of the of the hosts of Israel. And it's this beautiful conglomeration of those two. And so when I see the Angel of Ya, who has showing up specifically like this is also the same reference of the one who kills one hundred and eighty five thousand Assyrians in a night, you know, when Hezekai and all the people are crying out for deliverance, you know, he shows up and in a single night smites one hundred and eighty five thousand of them. This is a supernatural, powerful force that's rippen through those things. And I believe this is like you and I were talking about earlier, some of these references to when Yeshua would show up, you know, and specifically engage with the people that are on the ground, you know, in this regard. So this is also that the first time you see springs of water showing up. And she later references Yahoa as the eld roy the one who sees me and one of those when she's this is later on a little bit in the story, but this is one of the most important moments that we understand the sovereignty, the omniscience of the most tie that he has. He has vision and concern and care for even the least of these, you know. In some passages, it's like this is the one who's absolutely there and ever present. But then we have his ambassador that will show up and interact and engage with the people in a more physical form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's really interesting. This says. Then the angel alert said to her, I will multiply your descendants exceedingly so that they shall not be counted for multitude. It doesn't say that the Lord will, or that God will, or Father God will. It says that I will multiply your descendants exceedingly. So the Angel of the Lord, the messenger of the Lord, the Word of the Lord. This could be, and some people argue that this is Jesus in the Old Testament. What's your thoughts on that, bro.
Speaker 4: Bro There was two other references. I totally overskipped it when I jumped up to Joshua. There's judges in judges when Gideon is at the wine press, you know, and the Angel of you who shows up to him when he's in the wine press and he calls him you Gibol, right, which is like a mighty man of valor, you brave warrior, you super powerfully awesome man. And he's like, I'm the least of all the tribes, right, He like downplays who he is and he's like the Word of you who just comes on him in power. He also another time shows up before he's the one who will show up and proclaim specific prophecies in serious and powerful ways too. That you'll see he does that for Gideon there when he says how he's going to establish him as a leader of Israel and raise him up to deliver the nation of Israe through his hand. But then also he does the same thing to Samson's mom Shimshumk's mom. He shows up and does the same thing, and literally as they're there bringing him an offering, he ascends through the fire of the offering as well, and you'll see him receiving offerings in alms in that regard to whereas other times messengers they will rebuke anyone who bows down and tries to worship them. They'll tell them, worship Yahoa. Don't worship me physically, you know. But this Angel of Yahoa, who also showed up previously too with the ones who sat down and ate with Abraham. You know, this is the two destroyed. Oh I guess it's a little later, the two destroy jumping ahead, man, It's okay, though, that's another time. A great question that you can ask somebody who is not a believer in the Messianic prophecy's fulfilled is who ate with Abraham? Who is the one who sat and ate with Abraham? And who was the ambassador of the most side of the Angel of you, whoa that came with him? Whereas the destroying angels went into Sodomon Goemora, he stayed back and negotiated with Abram about how many people would be elected in space and preserved on that on that during that judgment, you know. And so he's clearly the one who can speak for the most High and interact with people face to face, and yet has a totally different level of authority based on compared to just a lock, right, a messenger that will show up at other times, a very different hierarchical level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, capital Angel of the Lord, you know. So I think that's interesting and yeah, and like like we said, also in Exodus three two through six, it says the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire for the midst of a bush. And he looked and behold, the bush was burning with fire. Yet the bush was not consumed. So Moses said, I must turn aside now and see the marvelous sight. So you have that. When we jump ahead to when I, you know, when Isaac and U, when Abraham's going to sacrifice Isaac, it's another thing. The Angel of the Lord shows up. Now, if this is Jesus in the Old Testament, what I would tell you, guys, listen, because it's called the Christophany. Some people believe this is Jesus in the Old Testament now calling him an angel. All right, this is not Jehovah's witness type stuff. This is just saying the messenger of the Lord or the word of the Lord, okay, basically. So also so we see that when when Abraham which we'll read a little bit later, is going to sacrifice Isaac and he's about to stab him, you know, he's about to do it, the Angel of the Lord speaks to him. So if Jesus was there right there at that moment, the Angel of the Lord watching Abraham do that, he's it is like exactly the story of what God is going to do with his son, you know what I mean. So you see the Angel of the Lord witnesses it right there and tells him to stop, you know, and it and provides a ram And I just think it's fascinating, bro. But it's look into it, guys and understand that the Angel of the Lord. It's also in Second King's nineteen thirty five, which Nathan was mentioning, where the Angel of the Lord went out and struck one hundred and eighty five thousand in the camp of the Assyrians. These men are dude, they got there's all this these this army out there, and they're like, what are we gonna do? You know what I mean? And the Angel of the Lord or the messenger of the Lord took out one hundred and eighty five thousand one Angel of the Lord. Okay, one hundred and eighty five thousand men, tell me that it is not serious, serious stuff right there, you know.
Speaker 4: And he did it previous to this too, like in the days of Moses on the Exodus. Here, when you go back into Exodus thirteen, it says, and they departed from Sekota and encamped in a thumb. This is right after passover, you guys, at the edge of the wilderness. And Yahoo went before them by day in a column of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a column of fire to give them light so as to go by day and night. The column of cloud did not cease by day, nor the column of fire by night before the people. Now as they're backed into the corner by the red sea, this this cloud by day. The Father literally appoints for this to be a protective measure over it. But it also specifically says who was that cloud by day and that fire by night? And here it says and and it came between and the messenger verse nineteen and chapter fourteen here and it says, and the mits Rights or Egyptians shall know that I am Yahoa, when I am esteemed through Pharaoh, his chariots and his horsemen, and the messenger, the Angel of Elohim, who went before the camp of Ysrael, moved and went behind them. And the column of cloud went from before them and stood behind them, and came between the camp of the Mitz Rights and the camp of Ysrael. And it was the cloud and the darkness, and it gave light by night, and the one did not come near the other all night. And so you'll literally see he identified specifically of who is in the cloud, and he goes from describing it as Yahuah yodhey Vave in that cloud and in the fire, and then the next verse you'll see that he literally from this point on describes it as the Messenger of Eloheim later on in the passage, or the Angel of Yahoa. Right later on in Exodus, he specifically says, listen, you need to listen and harken to the voice of the Angel of Yahooah, who is with you and amongst him, because he's not gonna spare you, nor have mercy and compassion on you in that regard, like he's like listen and obey him and be careful to heed his words that come to him. So he is to be reverence and respective. But he is literally continually interconnected with the word of Yahooa and as literally his ambassador, his direct speaking agent on the earth, and the physical protector. It literally says later he takes the wheels of the chariots off of the Egyptians when they try to cross in and go over the Red Sea. It says that he throws the enemy's camp into confusion. You'll see later on in other battles he'll show up and put dread on the enemy and cause their swords to come upon each other. Like the Father's got all kinds of different tactics, but the Angel of Yahoa is his main weapon warfare in that regard, his main agent of change in these battles like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, man, So I would definitely tell everybody that's listening to to study that. You know, there's different debates you could watch where people are saying that the Angel Lord is not Jesus, not a Christophany. Some people believe he is now you know, we don't have one hundred percent proof, but it just was really interesting when he's used you know, and John, it says that no one has seen the invisible God, the Father, nobody. So the Father is invisible. So whenever, you know, whenever people are seeing God, like Abraham for example, and he's eating with him and drinking, who is that? You know, that's Jesus. You know, That's that's what I believe. That's why I think we could connect that. So everything that Nathan is saying is it's fascinating. I love it, Bro, because you're definitely on the right track. Mone you can always bring all this stuff from other areas, and you've read so many books I could tell, Bro, and you're so well versed in the scriptures. Then that's why I brought you on. But I love it. So okay, So now we're here at Genesis sixteen. We finished twelve, so let's go to thirteen. Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her. So that's what's interesting too. Look at okay, so now she's saying the Lord spoke to her, you know what I mean. So now she's calling the name of the Lord who spoke to her, you are the God who sees, for she said, have I also here seen him who sees me? Therefore the well was called beer Lloy Roy observed it's between Kadeshi and Baad. So hagar Abraham's son, and Abrahama's son, whom hegar boor Ishmael. Abram was eighty six years old, and hagar boor Ishmael to Abraham. So think about it. He was eighty five when SARAHI said, hey, you know what, just take her, have a child. And so you know, they were getting old in age. The time was ticking, and the faith was moving, you know, going down as they as their age went up. You can kind of tell, you know. So here we go. So we'll go to Genesis seventeen. Now we're moving right along. Let's see. So when Abraham was ninety nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abraham and said to him, I am Almighty God. Walk before me and be blameless, and I will make my covenant between me and you and will multiply you exceedingly. Then Abraham fell on his face, and God talked to him, saying, as for me, behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be called Abraham, thank God, because this whole time I've been calling him Abraham, but it's Abram on the page. So Abraham, now let's go. For I have made you a father of many nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your descendants after you and their generations, for an everlasting covenant to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also, I give to you your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the lands of Canaan, as an everlasting possession. I will be their God. So very interesting here man, anything that you that you want to go over there, that's the covenant between God and Abraham right there right and.
Speaker 4: The same important never to be forgotten for the entirety of the rest of the scriptures. When you hear these references to the covenant that I swore with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, or the covenant I swore to your fathers, these are the specific promises that we hold fast to and understanding like have we seen all these things fulfilled or have we not yet? And so we can know where we are in the timeline too, to understand that, hey, this covenant is critical. This covenant is critical, even to go back to Malkisadek too and what you were reading in Hebrew seven. But if you go back a little bit in Hebrews five too, when he's talking about this the renewing of the covenant, that it is coming, and what the Messiah was bringing about was this perfection of this idea that he had in mind between us and him, to the restoring of the relationship, and this prophecies that have been all the way from the beginning about how he would hone and perfect this covenant. And in Jeremiah thirty one you see that prophesied too where he says, for this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of is Yesrael after those days, declares Yeahua, I shall put my Torah, that's his loving instructions in their inward parts and write it on their hearts. I will be their eluheman, they shall be my people. Continues on in thirty two, verse forty, I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I will put my reverence, my fear in their hearts, so as to not turn aside from me further. In Ezekiel he prophesied, and he said, I shall give you a new heart, put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit, my ruock within you, and cause you to walk in my laws and to guard my right rulings and do them. These are those those promises that are that are brought to light too, most most fulfilled. In Matthew twenty six, when Yashua says this, as they were eating, Yashua took bread, and having blessed it, he broke it and gave it to his disciples and said, take eat this. It is my body. And taking the cup and giving thanks, he gave it to them, saying, drink from it, all of you, for this is my blood, that of the renewed covenant, which is shed for many for the forgiveness of sins. But I say to you, I shall certainly not drink of the fruit of this vine from now on till that day when I drink it anew with you in the rein of my father. So when you're going in and we're building these these foundation stones of covenants, this is it's critical that you understand the foundation of these covenants that are being promised to them. There was there was an established wish of this covenant all the way back to Adam when he wanted him to be his priest and his shepherd. He gave him instructions to guard, to guard, that he would be a guardian of these words, guardians of these things, and that he would be a lover and a protector. These were the fundamental ideas. And so as you see these covenants brought to fruition throughout, you'll see the father's extension of that over us through our relationship with him. But an extension of that has prerequisites. Hey, these things you do and you live, you don't do these things, there's consequences. But this is what he had in mind. These are the ideals that he had in mind that he would provide for them this sustaining nourishment of a father and as a husband, and if we would be loyal to him, that we would be solely committed to him. In uniqueness of it. You know, no other gods, no other deities, no other allegiances, but to him. He would provide these things, and he would write that the instructions on the inwardmost part of our being, these are the goals of the covenant for.
Speaker 2: Us, Amen, and guys. Covenant. If you don't understand it, it's like it's it's an alliance, or it's a pledge between God and man. It's like a pledge. Okay, And there's other parts I'll tell you, guys. Where covenant is mentioned. It's it's mentioned in Genesis six eighteen, which we've already gone over. It says, but with THEE, I will establish my covenant, and thou shalt come into the ark, thou and thy sons, and thy wife and thy son's wives with THEE Genesis nine to nine. And I behold, I established my covenant with you and your seed after you. So this is this is he's telling he's telling him this right here. And then so now we have Genesis nine eleven. Well, actually I'm sorry. He was talking to Moses. He says, but with THEE, I will establish my covenant. Right so with his son's daughter. So Abraham came through that line right there, right, So we got Genesis nine to eleven as well. It says, I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off anymore by the waters of flood. So this is the covenant between man and God as well about not flooding the earth again. So God does these covenants or these these these alone sciences or these treaties between man and God. Right, it's like a pledge that God is making. And like I said Titus one two, God cannot lie. It is impossible for God to lie Hebrews six eighteen. So when God is making these pledges, this is you take this as absolute fact that this is what's gonna happen, no matter what if God is saying it, if you're Christian and you're reading this, or if you're Jewish, whatever, you know, this is the Old Testament. But anyways, I'm just saying, this is a covenant that God is making.
Speaker 4: It's very important, right, absolutely there is. For those of you guys have never heard of, there's a gal who has a podcast that's called The Promised Perspective Podcasts, and she's got a breakdown on historicity of the scriptures from Genesis going on through chronological kind of lens piece in overview, and she had one of the best breakdowns I have ever heard of anyone going into covenant and the etymology of it and its use from the beginning all the way to the end in the scriptures, because these things are also they're ratified, they're rectified through blood. You know, there's there's literally you'll always see these thematic elements that there is. There's contractual agreements on both sides of the parties, and then what they would do is they would sever an animal, either kill it or cut it in half, and then the parties would walk between those two and basically the fulfillment of this covenant is, hey, if you break this covenant, what we've done under these animals can be done unto you. You know, if you this is this is important that there's this ceiling of it with blood, and that is the promise that the kind of the promisory note at the end of the story. But anyways, the promised Perspective podcast and I believe it's season three that she has kind of a deep dive historical lens through through the scriptures and it has one of my favorite episodes on there about covenant, and I highly recommend it for those of you guys that are wanting to dive a whole other level of deep into that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why it's good to kind of find out, because I mean, some people might hear covenant and not understand that word because we don't really use it as much, you know, in our language. But if you understand like alliance or a plan, you know, that's kind of something more in English that we would use. So and God and I can understand why, bro, because if you look up the word covenant, dude, I mean, this is just in the Old Testament alone. There are so many verses that go over covenant. So I can understand how she could do a deep dive on that and pull up all these scriptures and kind of look into that. So maybe that's something I could do in the future, you know as well. I like that and I want to check that thing out, So I'm gonna write that down. So all right, we'll go Genesis seventeen nine, and God said to Abraham, as for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant which you shall keep between me and you and your descendants after you. Every male child among you shall be circumcised, and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. He who is are, he who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house, or brought with money, or bought with money from any foreigner who is not your descendant. He who is born in your house, and he who is bought with money, must be circumcised. And my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. And the uncircumcised male child who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people. He has broken my covenant. All right. So this is this is just what it is, man, very important stuff, uh, you know, and I think we need to understand it. So it's going to be brought up by Paul about the gentiles. Okay, you'll find out that later on. We'll find out about that part. Okay, So if you're if you're uncircumcised right now, and you're like, oh, no, understand that. It's it gets explained by Paul later, What's happened, what's going on here? You know? So this is this is Abraham's descendants. Okay. So so if you're if you are uncircumcised and you're in you're hearing this, and you know you don't know the Bible really well, you might be like panicking here, but understand, we'll talk about it a little bit later and kind of explain that. So then God said to Abraham, as for Sarah, your wife, you shall not call her Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name, and I will bless her and also give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations, king of people's shall be from her. Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed. Okay, he fell on his face and laughed, and said, in his heart shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old? And saw Sarah, who is ninety years old, bearah child. And Abraham said to God, oh, that Ishmael might might live before you. So all right, so this is what I was talking about earlier, where I was noticing that the older that they get, the less faith that they have in them having a child, you know, which is understandable as humans, right, it's understandable.
Speaker 4: Super reasonable, super reasonable.
Speaker 2: It is right, and even God is probably like, you know, I'm not saying what God thinks or what he but even God can maybe understand, you know, he knows what's up with us, so he's probably understanding. But the fact that it says that he fell on his face and laughed and said in his heart, you know that that's kind of that right there, Like the way that they wrote that. I don't know what it says in the Hebrew. Maybe I could look that up real quick, Genesis seventeen, because that part right there seems that to kind of like laughing in the face of God, right almost? Is that how you're taking it, Nathan?
Speaker 4: Honestly, every time I've read it, I don't think I've ever read that it said that he fell on his face and laughed. So I'm like, I'm kind of like a little dumbfounded that is that. I'm like, is that really what it said?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: I don't call that at all. Growing up or reading that iriten through it a fair bit, I don't remember that so let's.
Speaker 2: See, let's see if the King James. Let's see if the King James. I think this is the new King James, or this is the King James. I want to make sure this one says to laugh, to mock, to play. Okay, So if it is to play, maybe if he's if he's if he has such a good relationship with God that maybe he's he's like in a like maybe like joking with God. Maybe I could take it that way.
Speaker 4: It says he fell on his here and this is the I R scriptures for what it's worth. It says he fell on his face and laughed. Rome is okay, So it's a little different context. If he's laughing in the face of the messenger, yes, pretty robust.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it may like, like I said, maybe it says to sport, to play, to make sport, toy with or to make toy off. This is in the strongest concordance, so to just so if he if it is like in our culture that is to laugh in someone's face or laughing the side of God, maybe that's like it's offensive. And that's the way I took it when I first read it. Right now, But if you look a little deeper. If it's to play like sport, maybe toy with God, maybe to like, ah, God, are you serious? You know that that's a little different. But it's laughing as like hah, like laughing in God's face. That's different. That's kind of how I took it when I first read it. But as I dig a little deeper, what's this important to do? If he's kind of like to play or make sport or toy with or to make toy of maybe.
Speaker 4: That's a little different, you know, just a joking like I kind of a joke. Well, and he doesn't get punished like with with an immediate like silencing, you know, like because in Luke one Zakaria right that John the Baptist dad has it has another This is another old couple laid in life and who are promised that they're going to have a child. But this is what it says that they came to him here, it says, and a messenger of Yahua appeared to him. Zakaria is in the temple doing his his priestly duties in there, and it says and when Zakaria, sorry, excuse me, and a messenger angel of Yahua appeared to him standing on the right side of the slaughter pace of incense. And when Zakaria saw him, he was troubled and fear fell upon him. But the messenger said to him, do not be afraid, Zakaria, for your prayer is heard, and your wife el Sheiba, shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Yokanan or John, and you shall rejoice and have joy and gladness. And many shall rejoice at his birth, for he shall be great before Yahua and shall drink no wine in strong drink at all. He shall be filled with the set apart spirit, even from his mother's womb. And he shall turn many of the children of Yesrael to Yahua, their Eluhim. And he shall go before him in the spirit and the power of Eli Yahoo Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the insight of the righteous, to make ready a people prepared for Yahua. And Zakaria said to the messenger, by what means shall I know this? For I am old, and my wife is advanced in years. And the messenger, answering, said to him, I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of Elohim and was sent to speak to you and announced to you this good news. But see, you shall be silent and unable to speak until the day this takes place, because you did not believe my words, which shall be fulfilled in their appointed time. And the people waited for Zakaria and marveled at his delay the dwelling place, and when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they recognized that he had seen a vision in the dwelling place, for he was beckoning to them and remain dumb. So dude, Zakaria, Zachariah literally gets struck like mute. He can't speak, but he also can't he can't hear. He's like deaf and dumb. He shuts him down, it says later on he's making signs to them, and he's writing on tablets. The bro is silenced for like ten months. That's what he got for his doubts. A priest and he's the priest duty. And it literally says him and his wife were upright before Yahua. They were guardians of his word, like they kept his commandments perfectly, like they were like absolutely the best people. And yet even in that doubt, bam. He got smashed with it, you know. And it's kind of crazy because Mary, when the angel tells her she's getna conceived by Virgin, She's like, by what, how is this going to be possible? So I think we're missing something in the minutia here because she doesn't get punished for it. But zacharayah, dude, he gets smashed for it with silence. Definitely. He's like, he's a pretty and nothing more.
Speaker 2: And plus, isn't that kind of interesting that he didn't notice that that was an angel? Like usually whenever angels come, they people fall to their knees and start to worship.
Speaker 4: So you know that he said he was coming. It said he was filled with total fear and dress. Okay, oh okay, he said he was terrified. Okay, okay, knew he's pooping the pants a little, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's let's continue read. See. I love this man, I love I love having you on, bro. I can't wait to do dig some more late later on in the future with you, bro. All right. So then God said, no, Sarah, your wife shall bury you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my cup with him for an everlasting covenant that with his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Okay, let's pause the real quick. So the Angel of the Lord said, I will bless you, and I will make and I will multiply him. Right, I will. And now right here we have the Lord God saying the same thing. I will bless him, and I will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. So it's almost like the Angel of the Lord and God are kind of the same person right in a way, you know, because you know, not the same person, sorry, two separate people. But it's coming from God still, right, So it's kind of like the Trinity. It seems like it's coming out right here. So it says he shall be got twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will shall bury to you at this set time next year he will. Then he finished talking with him, and God went up from Abram. So it's so interesting that God is just able to talk to Abraham you know. So, So one thing I would say is so like this is this is God speaking to Abraham, Like I wonder how this is happening? Like is do you think that that that God's in his presence speaking to him? The only time I ever hear that God is speaking anybody face to face is is in Numbers twelve, verses four through eight, where God is talking to to Aaron and marry him right and says that I speak to I speak to my prophets and visions and in dreams. But I but when I come to to Moses, I speak to him face to face or it says mouth to mouth and the King James face to face in the New King James, How do you think they're talking right here? Do you think that that that God is coming to him in a vision speaking to him? Do you think he's talking directly to God? Do you think that God is in front of him and he's speaking to him? What? What is your thoughts on this?
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't say anywhere that he's physically in front of him, So it seems to be that this is more communicating to him in a way that is outside of just face to face physical realm, Because I don't know that anywhere else. It even describes that he met with people and spoke to them face to face, except for your reference to Moses, you know in that regard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think I just I just wanted to see what you thought, you know, because obviously back then it was different than how we, you know, speak to God now. So Abraham, So will continue Genesis seventeen twenty three. So Abraham took Ishmael his son, all who were born in his house, and all who were brought with his money, every male among the men at Abraham's house and circumcised the flesh of their foreskins that that very same day, as God said to him. So they are being obedient to God. No matter what the case may be, They're being obedient to God. Okay. So Abraham was ninety nine years old when he was circumcising the flesh of his foreskin, and Ishmael, his son, was thirteen years old when he was circumcising in the flesh of his foreskin. That very same day, Abraham was circumcised in his son Ishmael, and all the men of his house born in the house were brought with about with money. For foreigner was circumcised with him. So there being obedient to God, even though that is crazy. That's that's quite a feat, especially being ninety nine years old and doing that right. It's interesting.
Speaker 4: But it also shows, like I mean, that's that's his quickness to obey is increasing all throughout this story too. It's recognizing, like his immediacy to respond and obey, that he wants to please his father in heaven, you know what I'm saying, Like he is he is being given these promises, and he is also starting to live into a stages of his life where he has seen the fulfillment of these words that have been given over him. You know, he already had this battle with three hundred and eighteen of his servants and slaughtered and armies of armies of armies. You know, he has got to witness El Shadai being his protector and provider in powerful ways. So it's beautiful to see his zealousness to want his in his heart, he desires to obey. He revers the most high and he desires to obey. And those are like paramount I mean, as you raising children, anybody who's a father out there understands the beauty of what happens when your children's hearts begin to incline towards you and want to they want to obey. They don't just do it because they have to. They don't just do it because they fear you. They don't just like when they desire of their own volition to do the things that pleases you. Man, My family and I just we celebrated Seccot this last week, and it was like, I don't know, day four or five, I don't know. We're sleeping in a storage unit because we're like, our life is ridiculous right now. We just went through this crazy hurricane and it's chaos in so many ways. But my daughters, I got an eight year old and a five year old besides my twin babies, and my wife and I woke up in the morning and my daughters were not there, and I was like, what the heck? And we came in and they had cleaned. They had cleaned. We live in a littal, small, little one bedroom place, and they had cleaned it, and they had made breakfast and they had just like and they'd done our chores. They had done our chicken chores, and our ducks and our geese. And I was like what like they had just they had done this out of their love, their desire to like do and they're like telling me, They're like, yeah, we talked about it last night. We're like we're gonna get up early and well it's still dark, we're gonna put our head lamps on, and like they conspired to do good.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is epic. I was like, is this what he could be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this what he could be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: You know, like there's like these like you have these hopes and these dreams of instilling disciplines and righteous disciplines in your children, but then when they begin to incline back towards you to do good. Like I see my eight year old, my daughter Naomi, like her, she has this maternal love, this incredible just compassion and this joy and this motherliness that's just like her mom, you know. And I'm like, she wants to be a mom. She desires that, like she longs to be like her mother and nurture and take care of it. She's helped to raise these twin babies of ours just unbelievably so more than most forty year olds know how to raise a child. My eight year old is crushing life, you know, and it's like it's a beautiful thing to see the maturing of a child, this ripening of their fruits. And here it is the father. How much more do you think the father's heart delights when he sees his sons quick to obey, you know, like that is such a beautiful thing. It's often neglected from just purely teaching from the New Testament. There's lots of love, but there's not an understanding of how powerful and beautiful it is to obey. You know, it's both, and the Father loves it when we have a heart to love him and to obey him, and when we balance those out through the fear of Yahoo. The fear of him leads to life, it leads to wisdom. And you see Abraham has that fear, he has that respect. And you see that in this that there is no aspect of Abraham's manhood itself that he would not lay down his self sovereignty. He's gonna surrender that to the Most High. And that's a beautiful heart that's inclined to do good to his father and to obey his voice.
Speaker 2: Amen, bro okay, so so sala megamoor, We're gonna get to next week. But we're gonna We're gonna go a little bit into it right now. But here is a spot where it does say the Lord appeared to him, you know what I mean, like appeared to him. So and when it says the Lord, that word is is Yahoo bah right, it's it's Jehovah or Jehovah. Sorry, I'm playing the strongest accordance. It says it's the existing one, the proper name of the One True God. It's used in Genesis two four when it says in that day, the Lord, right, the Lord. So this is the Lord appeared to him by the tabernth trees of memory, right as he was sitting in the tenth This is going to be Genesis eighteen, verse one. Okay, this is why it's fascinating to me. Man. It says that no one, no man, has seen the invisible God. Right, but we have right here. It says the Lord appeared to him by the tabernath trees of mame memory as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him. And when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground and said, my Lord, if I have now found favor in your sight, do not pass on by, servant. Please let a little wager be brought, and wash your feet and rest yourselves under the tree, and I will bring a morsel of bread that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by. And as such as you come to your servant. They said, do as you have said. So yeah, so they were accepting of this. And it does say three men, but it says the lord. And this story gets really interesting, all right. So it says so Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal, knaed it and make cakes. And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he has to hasten it to prepare it. He took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and said it before them, and he stood by them under the tree as they ate. So he is hurrying, he's trying to get these food ready, He's trying to get everything ready. This is obviously an important right now, it said, the Lord appeared to him. It says, then he said to him, where is Sarah your wife? Then they said to him, where's Sarah your wife? And he said, here in the tent. And he said, I will certainly be turned to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah, your wife, shall have a son. And then in parentheses, it says Sarah was listening at the tent, was listening in the tent door, which was behind him. That was maybe not in the original Hebrew if they put it in parentheses. I'm just letting you guys know that. I think they're just trying to give you a little part of the story here. Now, Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced age, and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing. Therefore, Sarah laughed within herself, saying, I have grown old? Shall I pleasure? Shall I have pleasure? My Lord being old? Also? All right, So now we have Sarah laughing. But this is not taken the same way, right, This is taken like not a play. So maybe I could check the strong screw cordance there and see if they put that same word in the in the Hebrew of laughing or playing. You know, maybe it's a different word. So we got Genesis eighteen, verse twelve. And if you want to add anything while I'm looking this up, rop go ahead, man, Did you have anything you wanted to add here? Dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just there's a there's a quickness. I wanted to contrast this to what I earlier read in about how Sodomygamura was treating sojourners and how they were treating people that showed up on the horizon. You know, you see the exact opposite of what the inclination was, which was to very quickly go and make make things ready for them to be blessed. He literally goes and gets water for him, He washes their feet, He's making sure that they're sitting down and cool and off on their journey. He's quickly telling his he's going out and slaughtering a caf Dude. It takes a long time to butcher an animal like I butchered animals like with a knife and literally in a handsaw. It takes a long time to go from living animal. Even if you've done it a lot, I've not done it a ton. I've done it enough to understand it's not a fast situation. This is not something that's going to happen in thirty minutes or less. You know, this is something that requires a deliberate sacrifice, tremendous sacrifice of time, energy, swequity. And he is literally making sure that she's milling out some grain. Man, she's making fresh tortillas. She's dude, this is a this is a feast that they're putting on for them, which is beautiful. I mean, he's creating an opportunity to have some time with them. And I just think it's one of those things to not overlook, like how quick, how quick are we to be hospitable towards other people in our life and strangers, you know, Like, of anything that I've learned through this unbelievable, horrific atrocities of that would have happened out here, I've seen the beauty of hospitality amongst neighbors. I've seen people that are that are literally laying down their lives and dropping everything they have to try to help their neighbors and the people that are in need. And it's it is so profound and how powerful it is is to break bread with your neighbors. And I just encourage you guys, do this stuff while it's normal. Don't wait till there's a crisis. Don't wait till there's catastrophes and calamities. To be known as a hospitable person to the people around you, because, like it says later on, some of you are entertaining angels unaware. And this is you have an opportunity to literally be ministering to someone who might be a representative of the most high. You may not know it, but sometimes you're entertaining a king with that's camouflaged.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: That's what Yo Shoe ultimately was. From the day he was born, he was undercover. That's the prerequisite of like who he was. He was availed to the eyes that there was nothing special about him. He wasn't the super good looking god, and like, there's nothing about him that was remarkable and exceptional visually, there's nothing striking. He was literally overlooked and cast aside, you know, And then that gave him the camouflage to be able to see who people really were, Like how are they actually going to treat him when he shows up at your door unannounced?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: And so I just encourage you to understand this is part of the heart of the Father. Is to be is to be quick to lay down your normal busy life and to pick up somebody needs quickly, and to do it with a cheerful heart, you know. And you see that that quickness to obey like I was talking about, the quickness to respond. This is something that's going to cultivate goodness from the Father. He's going to extend great blessings in favor over Abram because of these kinds of things. Same to SARAHI you know, she's going to get some laughter in her heart. She's going to get a son out of the occasion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which they've been trying to get. That's so important to them. So this is Hebrews thirteen to one. We'll read right there. This is what he was talking about about entertaining angels. Let brotherly love continue. Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so, some have unwittingly entertained angels. Okay, that is so important. It says, remember the prisoners as if chained with them, as if you're chained with them, those who are mistreated, since you yourselves and the body. Also, so what he's saying is, broh, you get these opportunities, like like if you read, let me just show you guys something really quick. I'm sorry, I don't want to go off subject, but I was reading Jesians two eight. It's something that everybody pulls up. But listen to this real quick. This is very important, very important. This is what a lot of people talk about, but they don't continue the verse. It says, for by grace, you have been saved through faith, that not of yourselves. It is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Okay, that's very important. That's saying that we're saved by grace through faith. Okay, that's very important, but let's continue reading. This is exactly what he's talking about. When God he already has work set up for you. It's up to you to complete the works. It says for we are as His workmanship created in Christ Jesus, for good works which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. It means that God has prepared good works for us to do beforehand, that we should walk in them. It's up to us to walk in them and in those good works. Sometime you could be entertaining an angel that is so special that we need to understand, man, like some people that maybe need that coat, maybe need that food, maybe need those shoes, maybe need those socks, maybe need anything. You get that moment where that person is asking for help, or that prisoner or whatever that whoever it is, gets put in your life. God has prepared it beforehand that we should walk in them. Dude. When I read that, I was like, wow, bro, it's prepared for us that we should walk in them. Do we always walk in them? Obviously not? But we do not walk in them though? To go and be proud and boastful this versus telling us that we don't. Go and give that person food, water and a blanket or whatever you do and then go and tell Nathan, Hey, Nathan, bro, guess what I did yesterday? I gave this guy this and that way. Nathan's does. Good job, Josh, You're great. That's not what we're going for here. You know that stuff right there is He's preparing you beforehand that you should walk in them, that we should walk in them. But do we not always? Right? Not always? Man? Such a blessing, bro.
Speaker 4: It couldn't it couldn't be more relevant too? Is I'm I'm literally I'm faced with the situation that I couldn't even I could not have even imagined, you know, with like it's it's it's indescribable to try to show somebody the bottom of the of the calamity of what's taking place out in eastern Tennessee and North Carolina in particular, Like it's it's indescribable to try to articulate this because he can't get a picture of the entirety of the thing here. But when you when you sit here and you look at people who have devastation and total loss in their life, and you see this, this literal dude, there's this influx of resources coming from nobody knows, Like there's so many people who are contributing stuff that Like I went today to meet a guy who brought all these supplies in right and he's loading up my minivan like crazy, and I'm sitting here with some of these things, and I'm like, listen, I need to get these these to somebody, like right now. And so I went to this local church nearby that had been distributing stuff, and I heard that they had free food and stuff like that for people that were wrecked after all of this, And I got to talk to the pastor and the wife from this church that otherwise I would have never met, you know what I'm saying, And like I got to see how this started for them, you know, and they were like, listen, we didn't want anything to do with this, like really, like we just realized halfway through the crisis here that we had internet on one half of our building and nobody had any means of communicating with each other. And they literally started just letting people use their internet. And then it turned into like, well, we got all these people here, like maybe we should feed them lunch. Do these guys want some sandwiches? And so then they just pulled out some bread. Do they just started making some sandwiches for people. And then like the next day they literally had they're like, let's make breakfast. Do you know, maybe we can make breakfast, And they thought they'd make it for one hundred people, and then three hundred and fifty people showed up and they're like, oh my gosh, and they're like running out of food. And she's telling me, they're like, we're literally running out of food, and she said, not as as we're about to run out of food. This restaurant from across the street comes over and it's like, we got all this food we want to bring over here for you guys to be able to distribute out. And she's just starts describing this these miracles of provision. As they were faithful with this small amount, they began to be entrusted with more and too more, and to where I'm standing in a room in their bit basement that's just filled with water and propane and diapers and food, and like they've got this massive amount of relief. And now they're literally coordinating relief with a construction company who's going in and cleaning out roads and rebuilding roads into these these communities that are not on the news. There's so many unnamed towns that have just been obliterated that are still, you guys, just completely cut off. And they're literally working their way through to re establish a road into this area. And as they do, they're setting up a little depot and this little church that's, you know, forty five miles away is shipping out supplies to get to that little tiny pocket. And it's, dude, it's it's it's a beautiful thing to get to witness, like how how the body is supposed to function. But even some of these people, men that have it on their hearts, they're not even non believers, and yet they of their they're still carrying forth these commands that are written on the wo hearts of men, that we should still love our neighbors, we should still have if we have extra, we can share with others. Man, and I just these are those moments that you see throughout the heart of the Father that is still there in people to meet the needs of others. And any of you that are in those positions, man, bear it up exceedingly, because you'll be blown away at what the Father can do through you if you have that same heart of hospitality and that heart to love and nourish your neighbor, to feed them, to clothe them, and to water them with the thing they need most in life, which is this word. They need this, man, because like you said at the start of this, that faith comes through hearing, and hearing comes from the word of Elowheem. So I thank you so much, man. This has been amazing to get to come on here. Dude. I get to talk about all kinds of other stuff, but this is the heart of what revives nations. You know what I'm saying, hey, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, it's such a blessing to even be I'm so glad cult the conspiracy and by the me to do this because my show is is Christian and conspiracy. So I kind of have a subject that we kind of dive into, and I talk about Bible as much as I can. Sometimes I talk about it on my show, like when I go to biblical cosmology or go into giants, or I go into these certain subjects. But going through the Bible like this for people that are conspiracy theorists and having someone like you come on bro and speak the way you know, how eloquently you speak, and the stuff that you know and what you've been through, it blesses the life been of people. So you know, all glory to God for this. We'll finish off real quick Genesis eighteen thirteen. So then the next week we'll be going over Sodomigemora, you know, so we'll get into that, which will be amazing. So Genesis eighteen thirteen says and the Lord said to Abraham, why did Sarah laugh? Saying shall I surely bear a child? Since I am old? Is there anything too hard for the Lord at the appointed time, I will return to you according to the end of the to the time of life, and Sarah shall have his son. But Sarah denied it, saying I did not laugh. She was afraid, and he said, no, you did laugh, which and it's in it. It seems like he kind of said this and aloud, but no, you did, Like, are you really gonna try to tell me that, you know? And you know what, we can't blame the woman, you know what I mean, she's she's in a pretty strange predicament where she laughed on the inside, is what it said, you know what I mean. Like it didn't say that she laughed out loud. It says she laughed on the inside, and God knew. And she's trying to deny it, just like Eve, just like Adam, a straight lie. He did it, he did it? No, he did it, you know? Or she did it? You know so and God already knows. But it's just so really interesting that this little thing happens between the Lord and Sarah, you know or Sarah? But yeah, man, what a wonderful show man. And just so everybody knows, Nathan does live in North Carolina and he just went through all this crazy stuff with the hurricanes and what an amazing Let's let's go back to the screen where we can actually talk in person. Not in person, but you know a little better here. So all right, so the word We're done with the word part. We have maybe another five minutes or so. Nathan, would I always like to ask people, is you know on my show Josh Monday, Christ and Geispirazy podcast, any last words for audience that that you kind of want to go over anything important for them to know, anything that you know anywhere they want to follow you or or you know, maybe check out your book. We'll we'll leave it with that if you could give them.
Speaker 4: That, Nathan, Man, if there's if there's anything I could just pass on to people. Wash you know, I'm in a really interesting season because we've got to we got to experience what it's like for I don't know wherever you guys are at on your scale of understanding about maybe where what we're going to be facing in our lives and in the future. But you know, we've been my family and I've been kind of with the preparedness mindset community for a long time, you know, and to sit here and we've we've seen some major devastations through forest fires and things like that, and we've got to see. I feel like there's no greater time to see what is in the heart of somebody when they go through crisis, you know, when you crank up the heat of affliction and adversity. And it was it was one of these moments in our life where we got to see and witness what's in the heart of so many people, you know, and what becomes the greatest concerns, what becomes the greatest things that are most valuable and most important, most precious to you man. And on one side of the spectrum, what I got to see in witness so is people that without cell phones, within twelve hours were breaking in and stealing and strong arm robbing and stabbing people over water. I mean, within twelve hours, there were some that turned to devour to each other and were willing to go to violence because they lost their addictions of technology and the dopamine dump that they're always getting from their phones. And there is that level of humanity that we have to address and understand that this is what's in the heart of a lot of people today, that there's no basic understanding of preparedness. There's no basic understanding of self reliance, and they've been demeaned down to this depreciated, horrific level. And that came to the surface rapidly. But also on the other side of it, I got to see this resiliency of people who have gone through hardships. People that live in the Appalachian Mountains by and far have experienced power outages and water outages. They understand some of the hardships of life. And how much more better equipped they were to administer relief, administer help and aid. Like trees came down in my yard and my driveway and blocked the road and like put a I cut part of it and got it out of the way. But my neighbor, before I even got back down there, had cut it and chopped it up and moved it out of the way. And like there was this immediacy of people that because their basic needs were already met, they were able to go and outreach rapidly. And you know what it's like, My mentality is not self reliance and self preservation. So I can live, Bro, my life. I died a long time ago, Bro, and another man came back to life. My life was ransomed and purchased out of the house of bondage. And you know what, I'm not trying to preserve my life here, but I do I've seen the benefit of having preparations on hand that enabled me to be able to still minister to others during this crisis, and I'm so thankful for that. And I just encourage you, guys, man, take a minute, take some time to make practical preparations for your heart and your mind and your mentality so that you can have a maintained heart, a level head, and what would come out of you would be the fruits of righteousness. Man. And there's nothing that will prepare you more effectively than knowing the word and having an understanding of the words. So I challenge you, guys, prepare your hearts, you know, prepare your hearts because these the days are evil that are out there. But you know what, this is the greatest opportunity for us to hunt the souls of men. And so those are some of the things that I am zealously passionate about in the big takeaways for me in the season. So if any of you guys want to check out our content, we've got I don't know six hundred videos on there dealing with a colt mind control and ritualistic abuse, to family farming and regenerative and homesteading and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: But you can go to Snatch from the Flames dot com. We also have a huge recommended reading resources section. Whether you're into homeschooling or conspiracies and all these different topics, or ancient archaeology and forbidden history. We've got a bunch of recommended reading lists that are there and you guys can find us also at YouTube dot com, Backslash and Nathan Reynolds and my book Snatched from the Flames is there as an audio version and the audio scriptures are there. So anyways, I appreciate you having me on here, Josh. It's always I love doing these with you, bro. It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: We could do it, man, And if you're cool with the nine o'clock showman, I could always do that. Man. I usually do this at five am. Just come on and it feels and I'm gonna let you guys know something. The audience is listening. I do not do shows alone ever, so when I started this Sunday service, I literally am doing a show alone, and I don't usually do it, so I want to definitely bring gentlemen like Nathan and Pastor rich Tidwell and other people on, and I think it's gonna be amazing, So please stick around for more episodes. I think this is a great episode. I love it. But like we always do, we end this in prayer. So, Father God, in the name of Jesus, in the name of your shuw with the mahiak, thank you so much for this glorious time of digging into your word. I just want to pray for anybody that's listening right now, that's out there struggling, anybody that's gone through this hurricane, anybody that's gone through the hurricane in Florida, anybody that's gone through the bombing and Palestine and everything. I want to pray for everybody that's going through hardships right now, Lord, or anybody that's locked in bondage and chains. Me and Nathan, as you know, Lord, have been locked in chains and in bondage. I was stuck in the drug addiction. I was stuck in the alcohol. I was stuck in the pornography, the lust of the flesh. I was so stuck in all these chains, Lord, break these chains. We asked anybody that's listening right now that's having issues with any of the stuff I mentioned, along with any other bondage like cigarettes, dip tobacco, food addiction, whatever kind of addiction is out there that people might be stuck under. Lord, we asked that you break those chains and your shoe with the Mischiak's name in Jesus's name. And also if anybody's having Satanic ritual abuse or any type of sexual abuse, or any type of rape or incest or anything is going on in their lives, Lord, we asked that you rebuke these demons in the name of Jesus, flick them off like bugs. Lord. And if anybody's trying to pray against us as we're doing this show, if you guys are trying to pray against us, against Nathan, against me, or against my children or his children or our family, Lord, we asked that you send an a legion to angels to destroy and rebuke those words that they try to speak against us. Because I do feel sometimes that I'm spiritually attacked for what I'm trying to do. Lord, but I will speak this Bible boldly, Okay, I will not let anybody allow me to not speak this boldly, and I will stand on your faith. Lord. You are the foundation of my life, of Nathan's life, and in my house I will serve you. Lord, So please help me to please help me to teach the Bible as best as I can. Lord. I'm trying to do the best I can. But help me to have a little time to study your word and be with you that way. I'm not just studying the word for the show. I want to study the word to be with you, Lord, So please allow that to happen. And Nathan, I know he's going through a tough time the hurricane and everything, but his children, look what they're doing. They're being exceedingly pleasant to him and making him food and stuff. And keep that happening in his life, Lord, because obviously I'll put a smile on his face and the joy of you giving us these beautiful children that you've blessed us with. Thank you for that. Lord, We love you and Jesus name Amen. Thank you. Bro. Nathan. You will be back, bro. So you just let me know when you want to come back, and you have an open spot always, bro. So everyone that's listening subscribe to my YouTube if you can, It's Josh Money Musicain Podcast. You can see my other show. You can see all the crazy guests I've had on that. I've had Nathan on a lot, and weko will we go at it? Then we go at it, just like this show. So thank you guys for listening and God bless.
Speaker 1: Teem me Away me Away, Team me Awaken to send some Today, Team me Away, met me Away, Get me Awakening to sense some Today, Team me Away me Away, You gat me awake, me to send some Today, get me away, give me a eat.
Speaker 3: Me awake, send some Today, Team me Away, eat me Away. Thanks should save Thanks Kinda China.
Speaker 2: And forgiven for burst the
Speaker 1: Play should saved the pay times China, African African fe