Speaker 1: Or of the Auxix John Jrulmerguessos, Jay Dyer of Jays Analysis. Today, we're going to talk about a book I recently read and lectured through that is crucial, I think, to understanding where we are in the post COVID world, the post syops world, the syops that were used to roll out and convince everybody of COVID. We're going to be talking about the book by doctor jus Merleau, The Rape of the Mind. This is the book that was published in nineteen fifty six, and it was a summary of the work that he had done as a psychological warfare expert to the Allies during World War Two. So he had done a lot of research and information for the Netherlands Army during World War Two and kind of summarized all of his studies about totalitarian regimes.
Speaker 2: It's not just about the Axis powers.
Speaker 1: There's also a lot of information, a lot of chapters that dealt with the Soviets and the Communists and the Marxists and their approach to control. And the book is I think really relevant for it today, especially if we've been.
Speaker 2: Aware of this book.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear about it until somebody mentioned it in association with doctor Malone's research somewhere around the middle of the COVID madness that we had to deal with, and they were pointing out how prescient m'lou's book was and how much apparently doctor Malone was kind of preceded or had ideas that preceded.
Speaker 2: Him in this book by Merlou.
Speaker 1: And so in The Rape of the Mind, he wants to cover the idea of what total term regimes require, what must they do to survive, What are all of their techniques and their strategies, what are the things that they roll out to control the masses? And again this is nineteen fifty six, we're counting a lot of what he had gone through and studied in regard to the followers of Hitler, but also the Soviets.
Speaker 2: Now he notes at the beginning something you wouldn't expect.
Speaker 1: You would think, Okay, this is going to be about psyops, it's going to be about human.
Speaker 2: Trickery and all that.
Speaker 1: But it begins by talking about the necessary basis in mind control in terms of ancient cults and the occult, and he says that what must be understood by the competent social engineer or the totalitarian regime is the techniques that were used by ancient religious cults, shamans, sorcerers, wizards, and the ways that they had perfected a lot of these techniques even in the ancient world, so sorcery, black magic, a lot of that had to do with casting a spell on your target audience to convince them to control are basically to convince them to worship the state leader. So most ancient world religions and cults were essentially tied to the deity or the divinization of some state leader and the worship of that state leader, be it a pharaoh, be it an emperor, or whoever a king. And so the king was always very interested in whatever techniques and tricks he could use, and if he could really control the priest class or utilize the tricks of the craft, then he would have a tremendous amount of control with the bill a lot of tools at at his hand that he could use, and one of those is of course drugging, and so a lot of today's drug warfare or drugging of the population actually has its origins in ancient religious and drugging ceremonies. For example, we covered a few months ago here on the fourth Hour, the Cambridge Companion to Western Esotericism and Occultism, there was a chapter in the Ancient Mysteries, and we talked about how in the ancient mysteries rituals you had the process of initiation for the misty e of the Aluscinian mysteries, who prepared for many, many years to undergo this ritual. They didn't know what to expect. It was a great secret. And then they're brought into this temple. They're given high doses of a hallucinogenic drink. The woman pops out who's the goddess, and she dances naked or whatever. They bring in some popcorn or something like a corn, a stalk of corn, which is supposed to represent the goddess. I don't know so, but it sounds like something pretty intense. Smoking mirrors, and so if you're tripping balls, this would really blow your mind. You would be initiated, and it would be a powerful means of controlling this state associated cult in this case, the ancient mysteries of Eldessenian Mysteries. Modern regimes were very interested in studying those techniques, as well as things like medieval witchcraft or the techniques and principles of how a witch or a sorceress might put something in her enemies drink or something like this, and so poisonings and so forth, assassinations in the history of Europe, these were always very interesting on them in terms of the advantage point of the tagnocratic regimes that were rising at the time of World War Two. And this book is going to be very important because this anticipates the rise of technocracy. I think that's the most prescient aspect of this book. I mean, yes, he talks about what basically would be called mass formations like Hoastis, but he also goes into great depth about particularly the chap as we're going to see her a little bit, predicting the rise of the machines, the rise of machine man, and the dangers that that would have or society as a whole if they if we allowed this technocratic system to come into full fruition.
Speaker 2: He talks about menticide.
Speaker 1: Menticide is essentially the death of the mind, and all centralized tutalitarian regimes, of whatever flavor they have, this impetus, the desire to ultimately utilize the technique of mentusicide to destroy the minds of their population. Now you think, well, why would they want to do that? Then they want to mind control the population. Well you'll see why, because he's going to list all of these great insightful techniques that remember, this is supposed to be the followers of Tiny Mustache.
Speaker 2: Man, the Hilarian.
Speaker 1: These are the ultimate tyrants, according to Merleu at the time of nineteen fifty six, closely followed according to his analysis, I'm saying he's right about everything, but closely followed by Stalin and the KGB and all that. But what he lists pales in comparison to where we are. Now that's the crazy part of this book. We're ten times further down the rabbit hole than what he describes about the regimes in the nineteen forties and fifties. He says that menticide is a key component of the tyrannical regime because the mind must be controlled so that it doesn't have any other things to look to or access to critique the regime. For example, objective truth cannot exist with a tyrannical regime for many reasons, but for one, because the regime has to dictate truth. It has to dictate what's true and false, regardless of what's actually trum false. It must be the source and the creator of the true and the false. Thus, any competing systems or standards are necessarily enemies of the totalitarian regime. So there can't be fact checkers that are objective fact checkers. There has to be fact checkers by the system. There has to be snops based fact checker has to be infraguard or whatever the various Bill Gates fact checkers are.
Speaker 2: Which are all just going to back up what Bill Gates wants, right.
Speaker 1: There has to be system control of all of those types of checks and balances, because the regime's number one goal is control. He says that in order to further ment acide, not only must we have a drug in the population, a dumbing down of the population through the drugging, but also this was something that I think people still haven't figured out, especially in the normy conservative sere.
Speaker 2: People still haven't figured out that. Think about this.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen fifties, Merlou understood that even the Axis regimes and the communist regimes knew the power of contradictions. Think about that, they knew the power of the system. Intentionally rolling out a bunch of contradictions in a row, and you may think, well, wait a minut it No, that just means they're incompetent, right, the boobs in Washington throw the bums out.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, the system, which is run by people above that is very cognizant of the power of intentionally rolling out contradictions to throw the audience, throw the population off balance. In other words, intentional contradictions throwing them out in a very fast paced way is a known technique of tyrannical regimes. Think about back in the time of the COVID nonsense. We heard one week a mask, you're supposed to put it on and it protects you. The next week, no, take your mask off. No, the next week, No, you get to work two or three masks. Right, And Fauci would intentionally contradict himself, and everybody say, oh, look at this idiot. Fauci's so stupid. They're not stupid, they're cunning. So don't mistake cunning for stupidity. Now, sometimes people in the system are stupid, that's true. The layer of the government apparatus are a lot of idiots. They think islands tip over, islands are floating, right, But that layer of idiocy. There is therefore a reason, and we have to be cognizant of that to understand that people way above that, the people that we're talking about today, the social engineers, the technocrats that doctor Juice Muluir was warning about in his ninety fifty six book, same methodology, same game plan, same worldview today, same people, same power structure. Today, they know that by pushing contradictions, by pushing again the mass drug in the population, they can create a form of menticide in the population by which the population is under a spell and surrenders their critical thinking faculties to some other entity, namely the corporate state. Now, when we talk abou mass drugging it, remember there was no saying at this time in terms of World War two of a big pharma. Big pharma was really kind of in the works to begin to grow around this time, and a lot of the drug research at World War two.
Speaker 2: This is where we ca things like mk ultra and the production of LSD and all that actually comes out of this time.
Speaker 1: Now, what would he say about what we've seen in the last few years with the power of big pharma and its tentacles all over the globe to be involved in this corporate slash US Department of Defense roll out of all of this nonsense of.
Speaker 2: The last four or five years.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're still pushing that you need to get your stabbies right, your vaccines. All of that is ten times crazier than the things that he's describing in the nineteen fifties. And according to various calculations, the estimates are what fourteen to twenty million as that have died as a result of these so called vaccinations which are experimental gene therapies.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's again a vast number of people worldwide.
Speaker 1: Now he goes back to discussing example of brainwashing it in his time that.
Speaker 2: Are kind of key case examples.
Speaker 1: He mentions the famous case of Cardinal Bozinski, the romcal the cardinal who was taken in by the Communist and was given a lot of brainwashing techniques. He was put through a lot of brainwashing techniques, he was put through a lot of torture, and he talks about how this was really experimental to see what worked best to wear this man down, and that if you could break the person, if you could debase them morally, break them through whatever techniques worked. The best, then you could extrapolate that and use that on a mass scale. And what have we been saying for so long about these individual studies, these individual psychological profiles of well, we put this test subject through all of this torture and chaos and mind control, and you know, even studies done in prison, prison camps, concentration camps, labor camps, mindless.
Speaker 2: Labor, and so forth.
Speaker 1: What it works the best to cause menticide because the purpose of menticide is not to create a bunch of totally you know, vegetable basically mindless vegetables in the mental institute, but rather to break the population, break the individuals so that they don't utilize critical thing, and then become re imprinted repeaters of the state.
Speaker 2: That's the key thing here.
Speaker 1: They become this sort of thing that you could a blank slate, a tabula rossa that the state can then re imprint the new man upon. And part of the reason they believe this at this time was that it was very popular, especially amongst the Soviets, not so much amongst the national socials, but amongst the Communists and Soviets to believe that man was a blank slate. Now it was in fact a completely determined stimulus response creature like Pavlov's dogs. I'm going to get to Pavlov's dogs in a minute, but Pavlov's dogs are relevant because he's a key figure, not just in the so we had experience of the creation of the New Man, but actually becomes a model for many people in the West who we might think are the opponents of Sovietism, but in fact we're doing exactly the same studies, exactly the same types of research, and have exactly the same materialist, atheist presuppositions as someone like Pavlov. And I'm speaking of people like Carl Rodgers, B. F. Skinner and others who were supported by the Rockfeller Foundation. So you might think, oh, well, they're going to fight, you know, the Rockfeller Foundation is gonna put money into fighting the bad guys over in Moscow and the Soviets. No, they're all studying the same stuff, which is control of the human mind. Before we get to Pavlov, though, there's a couple other things that Marlou mentions. He says that we have this drug in the society, we have this propaganda in society, we have this brainwashing of the society. The intentional pushing of contradictions. But we also have the idea of fake guilt. And I thought this was very prescient because at this time, of course, the Soviets and other regimes, the communists, we're utilizing this notion of how bad everyone in the West is because of colonialism, and you try to foist your culture upon someone else, and you rape these cultures just for profit, as if all cultures, as if cultural relativism is true. Well, now, in fact, some cultures are better than other cultures. Some cultures are wicked and degenerate. Some cultures cook kiddies for lunch and others don't, So cultural relativism is not true. But the presupposition of all of the leftists and the social justice warriors and activists is that cultural relativism is true and all cultures are relative. There's no absolute that can judge between the cultures as good or bad. But the problem then becomes, well, wait a minute, but the same people who say that turn around and say you're all collectively guilty in the West. White men are guilty in the West because of colonialism and critical race theory and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, I thought that you're a cultural relativist.
Speaker 1: If everything is relative, then there's nothing wrong with this culture doing colonialism or that culture doing or whatever. All things are relative, right, so then you have no basis to turn around and say evil white man British empire colonialism. Now, the British Empire did engage in slavery and different types of techniques of deception or whatever. But my point is that if you're an atheist, relativest social justice warrior, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Wrong with anything. You might not like it, but it's not actually quote wrong.
Speaker 1: But you see the fissure in the mind of the individuals who believe in this, the dissociation that begins to happen. And that's very important because Marlugo's on to talk about Tyrannical regimes are not only themselves dissociative, they foist dissociation on the population. Now there was the population themselves dissociable.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Why would they want that? In terms of the process of menta side. Well, one reason for that is because the regimes themselves are at war with objective truth. As we said, right, there can be no competing standards which the regime, the tyrannical system must submit to because it must dictate truth. If capital t truth exists, or objective truth exists, then the regime is bound by certain limitations and certain principles.
Speaker 2: It can't do whatever it wants.
Speaker 1: Thus, if a regime desires to do whatever it wants raw pure power, brutal Nietzsche and uber minch power, be overman, or whatever the overwill will to power, then that regime must thus wear at war against truth. But since there is truth, this creates a fissure within the system itself. The system itself is thus warring on what is actually objective objectively the case, for example, that there are no biological men and women. If the regime adopts this position and then foists this and pushes this on everyone, as it has nowadays unfortunately, and this goes back to the Tavistok Institute and what they pioneered in the last ten years to push as a form of psychological warfare and mind control, then they've created an immediate fissure between reality and what the regime dictates as reality.
Speaker 2: But then there's a mirrored aspect of this where when.
Speaker 1: They push this because the society looks to the nanny state, the daddy state, which is odd, like why is there a nanty state and daddy state if there's no genders. But let's say that it's not about being consistent, it's about being inconsistent on purpose. So now we have this idea that the population is then being told by their authority structure that there actually isn't male and female, that it's actually a social contrctor that do you actually become whatever you want, which is not true. This creates the dissociative state in the mass population who buys into the collective delusion. So there's a reflexive symbiotic relationship then between the system pushing delusion which they know is not true, but they think they can dictate truth the population the experiences that dissociation and then further looks to the state to confirm and affirm and back up its collective delusion.
Speaker 2: And it's not just about gender. That's just an easy example.
Speaker 1: It's also about, as we've seen in the last several years, the medical establishments lies about itself, and it's sacraments of stabs, the stabby sacrament and everything that Merleu describes in many of the chapters about the way the totalitarian regime works is that it works like a cult, works like a religious establishment. And boy are the parallels striking when we think about the last few years, the dogmas of Big Pharma and the CDC and the Rockefeller Foundation, and then Bill Gates and the WHO and all these people right, their dogmas about medicine and experimental therapy, gene therapies and all this. Well, they're the system, they're the establishment, right, And how does every boomer think, Well, they wouldn't be in power if they didn't have something, right, how come you ain't up there in power if you know so much about what you're talking about, Amomas six, Debbi and I'll feel good, and then he dies next year. I'm not trying to be mean, but I heard that and had that debate many times in the last five or six years right now, to be fair, During the period when Quickly talks about in Tragy and Hope the rise of the managerial state, he says that the next generation, and he's talking about the Boomer generation because he was a generation above him. He says, they will be indoctrinated into what we call managerial rule by experts. So unfortunately, the boomers were actually the first to really be a baby Boomer generation to really be indoctrinated into the ideas of looking to the medical experts, and we could have never had koof and all this happened. Did we not have a baby Boomer generation who was indoctrinated by a design into worshiping their doctors and their big pharma establishment. That's their church, that's their sacrament that they look to. And so nobody who questioned this would ever have any hope of stopping all this nonsense the last four years, had not the Boomers, as a collective generation, who have most of the wealth and were in power at this time, foisting this on the rest of the country.
Speaker 2: I'm not just blaming boomers.
Speaker 1: This was a intentional propaganda that was geared at their generation as a test bed for the latest and sophistication of psychological warfare at that time.
Speaker 2: Now, remember murl lou is writing a generation ahead of that.
Speaker 1: But what Murlau's describing in his book is what you see manifested in the next generation, because he's great generation in the Boomers, and what is their generation given as their collective delusion and mythology.
Speaker 2: Total liberation through the nineteen sixties countercolls, which.
Speaker 1: Was given to them by design, a fake guilt of the older generation, which the younger boomer generation adopted as their form of activism to bring social justice. This is where you begin to see social justice warrior stuff. It comes from this period of the nineteen sixties boomers. You can look to people like Tim Leary, and to people like Terence McKenna, and to people like Barbara Marx Hubbard, to people like Jane Goodall. This generation was flooded with this idea. They were broken through the mental side of the psyops of the generation prior to be a generation that again would look to the experts, reject the traditional conservative ideas of religion. They would experiment with new ways of living by design, which Alvin Toffler says was done by design. Stanford Research gave all that by design, changing images, a man, etcetera. They would then raise the generation of Gen X, who would pioneer the notions of the next phase of social justice warrior, the grunge movement, the grunge bands, MTV, Pearl Jam all this stuff and the nausea, the nauseating social justice mindset of people like Eddie Vedder, etc. We're talking about psyops and the generational destruction meant a side.
Speaker 2: Here on the fourth hour of the Alex jochemerguest host Chany Dyer.
Speaker 3: To Merrick has been used as a medicine for thousands of years to treat digestive disorders, respiratory problems, arthritis, and depression. It has strong anti cancer, anti diabetic, anti microbial, and antioxidant properties and is one of the most effective anti inflammatory medications available. The Powerful Bodies formula at infowarstore dot com includes ninety five percent kercubinoids, Boswellia serrata extract, organic sage leaf, organic lemon bomb leaf, organic time leaf, and pippering from black Pepper Bodies is arguably the best to Merrick formula available. Get it now. Support free speech and support the info war at infowarsstore dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the fourth hour of the aust Shell shown your guest host Jay Diery of Jay's analysis. I remind you that I'll be live October twenty five and twenty six at the Rohemian Grove event in Florida. The tickets, the flyer. It's at the top of my Twitter. If you go to my ax, you can go find me on x under j Dyer and you'll see penned at the top. There is the flyer and the links to get tickets to that event. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's going to be two days of comedy podcast live. I think Elijah Shaffer will be there, Leonardo Joni will be there, maybe Shane Cashman and others. So it's going to be a lot of fun. Get your tickets. You can also get my books at the shop at Jasonalysis dot com. I have my two Esoteric Hollywood books working on the third book right now. It's going to be out hopefully in a few months. I've got about three inner pages in Esoterically, with three it's a little bit different. It's going to be covering a lot more films, a little more in depth style with more films, so shorter analysis, more hard hitting information, and more films.
Speaker 2: So look for that in the coming months.
Speaker 1: You can get Esoteric Hollywood one and two signed copies in the shop at Jasonolysis dot com.
Speaker 2: You can also follow me over on Rockfin.
Speaker 1: I did just put up a exclusive one and a half hour interview with most famous living gangster Samme to Bowl at Ravano. Now we're talking about Soviet creation of machine man. I was talking about the Boomers and how they were given a certain specific line of indoctrination. So I want to go now to Pavlov, because Pavlov is in a very important character in the history of mind control and technocratic engineering, and he's probably the most famous of the Soviet social engineers and technocrats, because his whole position was based around what we call operant conditioning, and this is the idea that man is basically an animal.
Speaker 2: There is no soul. The soul is a fairy tale, a medieval fiction.
Speaker 1: Man is an operant response machine that is dictated by external stimuli. And so if you can perfect the external stimuli, then you can control the input outputs, and thus you can create a completely controlled, refurbished machine man who's an animal.
Speaker 2: Thus you could call him manimal.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty much literally Pavlov's views that man is a manimal and his goal with all this was to quote get rid of man's inner resistance to what to state, to the absolute technocratic control. He's a perfect example of what we see embodied in the figure of someone like O'Brien in the In nineteen eighty four, when Winston and O'Brien are having that discourse about truth and how again, as I've said many times, O'Brien says, that you have to believe that the state, that the system, the corporate state in our case, dictates reality itself.
Speaker 2: That's the key.
Speaker 1: So Pablov is tasked then with being able to find the techniques to do this. What are the techniques to create the Soviet man, as he called it, the machine man, the manimal. So you can begin to see that already this is technocracy, this is the idea that man is already just a machine. And Merlo says that the real origin of where Pavlov got this was accepting Descartes a mechanistic view of the universe, a deistic mechanistic view of the universe. I mean a Descartes was be perhaps deistic, but in the case of Palvlov, is just strict materialism and atheism. And so man is really just another collection of molecules. There's nothing special about him. He's just like any other collection of molecules. And so when you have a collection of a dog that you need to train, you train him with the bell and the food, and you know, the Pavlovyan ring the bell system. Right as Will Smith's saying about you can ring my bell, so the dog Wolf Smith, you can.
Speaker 2: Ring my bell. This is the whole model of.
Speaker 1: Palvlov because if you could control perfectly and understand the stimulus response, the external stimuli of the internal response, and then this feedback loop, you could therefore master man. So he actually had the belief not just that you could destroy the inner resistance, you could also master the individual man and completely reshape and reform him, re imprint him through this operant conditioning to be the perfect Soviet man, the perfect collective man. Man can be totally controlled and explained, he said, And this was the purpose of a lot of these experiments.
Speaker 2: He also was.
Speaker 1: Involved in other things I'm sure you've heard of, like whether you see the famous experiments of the mouse, and the mouse is standing on an electrical grid, and if he does the right thing by eating the food or whatever, he doesn't get shocked. If he does something wrong, he gets shocked. And so electro shock conditioning with mice and probably with humans as well, this is all part of Havlovianism.
Speaker 2: And so what we get out of this is the idea of the feedback loop.
Speaker 1: Now that's very important because you might think, well, what does this have to do with machines and what does this have to do with transhumanism. Well, the idea of creating and controlling a machine man is picked up by other people, not just in the West in terms of psychology, people like Carl Rogers and be Of Skinner and others who are working on similar types of projects. But this filters over into the idea of Norbert Wiener's cybernetics. If you don't know, Norbert Wieners of course sort of the father of modern cybernetics, and a lot of his research was done at MIT. But what a lot of people don't know is if you read Norbert Wiener's book Cybernetics, the first twenty pages deals with all of these foundations and people funding him, promoting and supporting his research. That just happened to be the Macy Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, and other CIA connected outfits that are going under cutout names. So cybernetics, according to Norbert Winner himself, was funded by all of these cutouts foundations elite technocratic operators.
Speaker 2: That then becomes what we know of as MIT. So he goes to do all of this.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of experiments, and I think he traveled to somewhere to do a bunch of research under the Rockefeller aegis, and then he goes back to MIT becomes the hub of a lot of this, and then he pioneers at MIT this whole discipline of cybernetics. They're working together with studies that Ewan Cameron was doing at mont Royal and Canada and McGill University. So we start to get the idea that wait a minute, mkultra is not just mind control and drugs and assassins and hypnosis. That's just one tiny part of it. Turns out mkultre's actually dozens of projects, dozens of experiments, dozens of universities worldwide. In fact, there's mkulture projects and research that was being done in Australia that people we've only learned about this in the last ten years through the Internet. In fact, so even in the nineteen fifties, when Murlou is writing about what Pavlov is up to, Murlou doesn't even seem to be aware of the fact that a lot of this type of research is being done in the West at the so called Free Allies Studies the Free West at the Tavistock Clinic because all the same people and entities that Norder Wiener lists, the Macy Foundation, the Rockefellers and all that, well, guess.
Speaker 2: Why, they're also all tied into the Tavistock Clinic.
Speaker 1: So keep in mind the idea that the West or the good guys fighting the Eastern atheist bad guys during this time period is just simply not really the case. The elites in both of these systems are atheists, and they're both working all the same types of projects to perfect mind control.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Did I give birth? There was a bunch of fireworks just went off. I don't know, am I am I coming out as a boy? Is this my gender reveal? Or am I coming out as a girl?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So transhumanism is actually an end result of this whole project of what Pavlov was up to, even though he might not have known immediately about transhumanism. He specifically wanted to create the perfectly conditioned stimulus response machine manimal, and this influences later research into the notion of cyborg man.
Speaker 2: Now you might think, what is this up to do with any of us. Well, social media.
Speaker 1: And its feedback loop stimulus response has been studied for many years as well by the pioneers of Silicon Valley pushing out all the Remember a few years ago when Jason Lannier and the other people from Facebook were talking about how Facebook was put out to really mind control and destroy people through this feedback loop. And the engineers, remember they were admitting all this and that they had invented all these different techniques to addict you and to get you upset, and all this kind of stuff all by design. So the feedback loop is not just about theoretical inkaulture research and mind controlling people in a lab or whatever. It's about projecting this and using this on a mass scale. That's what all this research is about. And all the same entities behind Tavistock and involved in the tabstat are the same entities behind the mk ulture project and the same entities behind Norbert Wiener and cybernetics.
Speaker 2: And that's where we get transhumanism today.
Speaker 1: This ties into DARPA, This ties into the rank corporation studies and all that into creating and controlling and mastering man's inner mind and his inner resistance to break it down. Now, remember the two famous mk Ultra books that were first published in the late seventies Walter Boler's book Operation My Control and John Marx's book CAA and The Search for the Mentoring Candidate. Both books end with a chapter on where MK Ultra went after it was supposed a little shut down.
Speaker 2: Was it completely shut out? Well, of course not.
Speaker 1: It changed names and developed into other projects MK Search, MK Delta, and other things focusing on implantable microchips, modification, human augmentation, super soldiers, et cetera, et cetera. So it became transhumanism. For example, look up doctor Jose Delgado's famous book, which you can't find. Actually, thankfully we do have a copy of it, Physical Control of the Mind. Doctor Jose Tolgato, so Pavlov is one of these key figures that contributes to the creation of mass man, collective man, Soviet man. Well. Guess who was studying the same types of stuff in the West to create mass man not through a centralized state control, but through advertising and through public opinion polls. Walter Lippmann, who also worked with Tavistock public Opinion in the nineteen twenties, they had perfected the technique of mass mind controlling people through opinion polls, fake poles. What they would do is they would take public polls and they would get real information and data, see what the people really thought, and if they wanted to tweak where people where they wanted people to go. If too many people were against a war or something like this, well what we would way they do is put out a poll that lies and says that, well, you know, most people support this thing, this war, this policy. And they realized that because most people had a tendency to want to be part of the group, they would change their opinion and go with the majority because they.
Speaker 2: Didn't want to be in the minority.
Speaker 1: So this inherent weakness in human nature to project glory, to want to be part of the winning team, to want to be part of the group and the collective. They played upon that and they perfected the technique of fake and lying polls.
Speaker 2: We've seen fake and lying poles.
Speaker 1: Every day in the last you know, five, six, ten years, right, I mean, polls lie all the time, the job reports, the Kamala's suddenly the most popular person in the world.
Speaker 2: You know, all of this fake polls ands over.
Speaker 1: That's all perfected social engineering techniques out of Tavistock and out of Walter Lippmann and people who were actually working in advertising. So this begins in domains of advertising in the West. In the East, it's the super state, Soviet state wanting to control the individuals, and all of this, as we said, was to ultimately depersonalize and to dissociate the minds of the target population. Goes on to talk about the key components of the super state, the technocratic state, doctor Marlieu of using medical submission, medicine, the medical psychiatric pharmaceutical arm Again big Pharma's not here yet, but the state's use of these things was being pioneered, especially at the time of World War two and by the Soviets. This was to ultimately create addicts, he said, well, not necessarily to make everybody at drug addict. Well, actually, to a degree, yes, to make everyone a drug addict. Think about how many moomers rely on these pharmaceuticals and these like I remember one of my good friend's dad before he passed away, he had a shelf that he took like fifteen cent pharmaceutical pills every day, and it was obvious that the pills were killing him, but in his mind because the doctor told him that he had to take these fifteen different pharmaceutical pills every day.
Speaker 2: That's the doctor.
Speaker 1: What the doctors are God, and what they say is law, even though doctors are basically glorified pharmaceutical salesmen for the most part, not all doctors about I'm just saying, now, how did they get to this? Well, again, they utilize studies about mass movements, mass populations, how populations want to not be in the minority, and so you do what you're told the majority says. Of course, mass media plays a key role in that. So remember, even though Soviets are studying the mass man for state purposes, in the West, advertising agencies and corporations are studying the same stuff to homogenize the mindset of the population and supposedly the free West. But it's the same techniques and strategies to homogenize and collectivize. This is where Mrlew's book gets very prophetic because he has an entire chapter about what TV and mass media was doing in the nineteen forties and fifties. So think about this. This is wild way before any of the madness that we have today. He was warning about in his day in the forties and fifties, he already saw TV addiction as a key means by which the state was able to propagandize and control the populations someone in the West. Television has the ability, he says, to addict people because it creates fantasy worlds where people who are under tyrannical regimes will retreat to escape the dullness, the boredom, the tyranny that's actually going on in the real life under the tyrannical regime. And so the tyrannical state must have all forms of leisure, all forms of bred and circuses and entertainment that allow the population to direct their misery into through dissociation and through fantasy worlds. He says that what will happen is that TV and television and ultimately mass media will kill creativity. Why would TV kill creativity, Well, he says, the ease and the convenience of this information in the time of television, remember this is way before internet. He says that this will create a population who doesn't want to go through the hard work of reading a book when they can just watch it on TV. And so the mind will dull and will become less creative because not only does TV make people lazy, because they won't read the book, They'll just go and watch some movie or some television version of it.
Speaker 2: People will be.
Speaker 1: Less able to read, they will be less able to critically analyze and think, and they will be less creative because.
Speaker 2: Of the reliant it's on the ease and the convenience of immediate media.
Speaker 1: And it's about a thousand times worse now, isn't it than just the nineteen forties and fifties television. Another thing that mass culture will do, and mass television brainwashing will do, is create monoculture.
Speaker 2: Instead of going to a city or to some place to.
Speaker 1: Taste their exotic foods or to learn about other cultures, you'll watch it on TV. Why go there when I can watch it on TV. But what that does is that that will also create a monoculture where the screens will emit to everyone what is the acceptable thing to believe, what is the acceptable culture to accept and to care about? What are the things to not care about? In other words, will control and mandate what even questions can be asked. Now, this is a very important issue because, for example, think back to the koof Right. In that time period of the COVID, there was all these debates going back and forth right, And I'm not saying that Lablink and all this stuff wasn't a valid discussion to have or debate or whatever, But there were only certain things that you were allowed to even discuss during that time period. Were we allowed to even discuss in the public sphere. The fact that these exercises like Event to A one and the Spars document and clay X and Crimson Catagen and on on on that that might have been examples of pre planning for this. No, that's not even a valid question to even ask. You can't even bring that up. This is called the magic circle. And famous philosophers like Eric Boglan talked about this because he says, in tyrannical technocratic regimes, the magic circle is necessary to absolutely control discourse.
Speaker 2: And the way that works is that just simply.
Speaker 1: You can't ask any questions that are outside of the circle of acceptable discourse.
Speaker 2: And so all the system has to do is make sure that no one is.
Speaker 1: Asking any questions or bringing anything into focus outside of the controlled circle. So you're free to debate whatever you want within this, just never anything outside of it. For example, the two party system which we've had, which is super corrupt for so long. Nope, you're you're You're allowed to forever debate the normy Republicans and the normy Democrats and never anything outside of that.
Speaker 2: It's a classic example.
Speaker 1: So controlling the narrative, controlling the system, controlling the perception of the population is more important. But to get back to the technocratic state, the tyrannical technocratic state, what must it do. It must, as he says again, this is a very crucial point. It must engage in the technique. This is not idiocy. It's a technique of lie upon lie that are introduced at a rapid pace on purpose, which is an intentional technique of contradicting the system. Is contradicting on purpose. Why because it forces the population to become passive and catatonic in the face of the power structure that they look to abusing them.
Speaker 2: It's a form of Stockholm scenerme, you could say.
Speaker 1: So it demoralizes the population because get this, it's an intentional technique to not allow the target population or the opposition any time to actually reply with a reasoned response based on logic and reason. In other words, the technique must rely on fast contradictions and lies think about perfect example of Fauci in the whole Coop crisis, intentionally just saying ridiculous things and changing what the science says and then saying he is science just totally just nonsense stuff. But that was not an accident. That was a technique that's used by tyrannical regime use lies and make them big, and then do another one really quick, and the opposition is thrown into a tizzy. They're off balance that they can before they reply to the first lie, there's a new lie, and then when they try to reply to the second, there's a new one. And how long has Alex been saying Alex has been saying this for twenty plus years, that the system will do these lives on purpose. And yet we have Matt Walsh and all the normany conservatives that say we're ruled by idiots and the boobs in Washington, we're ruled by dummies.
Speaker 2: Well, Biden doesn't know where he is.
Speaker 1: Like they knew in the nineteen fifties and forties that a regime can do this as a technique. Another key thing is that the public must be kept not just docile and stupid and all the fat and all that, but they must be kept in a childlike state. This is a very precient chapter, a very important Chipie calls the womb state. So it's not just that there's the big brother, daddy nanny state, or the mommy state the womb state. The population must be kept in a super duper arrested development status. The more dominant childlike the better. And this is called naotany, or at least in young men or young women or young people when they're not sufficiently mature appropriate to their age, this is called naotny.
Speaker 2: This is I'm, you know, living in mommy's basement.
Speaker 1: She feeds me chicken tends and chalky milk, and I do my activism on the internet, and I live on rend it or something like this, right, naoty. How does neotanny occur? Well, the super state. The super regime utilizes the manipulation of archetypes, particularly to reflect the individual or the society's image of the father or the mother upon the state. The state becomes the archetypal father and mother to the individuals, and the role of the actual father and mother must be destroyed, thus the destruction of family. So in order to have a population that looks to its ruled by the mommy daddy state. The family must be destroyed. And of course Huxley says that very clearly at the very beginning of Brand New World, the state must be seen as the mommy and the daddy, and not just that but also as the womb. I mean, this is what Kamala is actually running on. I mean, wasn't she say she was saying to Drew barrymore like I'm they call me kamami or something stupid like this, Like she wants to be the mommy likes it's kamal unism and kammammi unism, right, she wants to be the mommy to the population. And then all the really dumb down like super low IQ masses of people that think that she is their mommy will look up to her as a perfect example of Mrlu's womb state, the danger of the wombs state. And so this childishness must be foisted upon the population in general. And get this, he said, in this syop of the womb state, the super state will foist upon the population. I thought this was wild cleanliness rituals, rituals that you must engage in which are irrational, but that make you a good little boy, a good little citizen. You're keeping to the cleanliness rituals. So, for example, the tyrannical dictator of the forties and fifties, I don't know, he might make everybody go to these mass rituals and there's some form of purgation or a shouting ceremony, two minutes of hate or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was fascinating.
Speaker 1: He said that the mind control studies of the super States also looked at prison camps and mindless cleanliness rituals that you have to engage in in prison camps wint for the purpose of mind controls, and he says misplaced anger purgation, So the anger that individuals will have at the superstate are misdirected to mindless social distancing, mindless wearing of mass cleanliness rituals as mind control. This is the Alex John jop being sure and go over to Alex's store and buy those products and keep Alex on air. Covid VACS causes more heart damage than COVID virus and brain blood immune canser reprodictive study.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so many of these studies. What do you make of that