Speaker 1: Told you. What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing on this rainy Yeah, having been a love on a lot of the platforms, but welcome back to the channel. I hope, I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, this evening. I hope everyone is uh staying safe, being saved, anything save.
Speaker 3: Mhm fuh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yo, what's up Adam? If anybody that does want to tip the stream, it is in the description of this video of the YouTube and uh and rumble, I haven't. I haven't streamed. Hold on, I gotta it is. Yeah. I want to say thank you to anybody that have been what's going on? Chris Mac? I don't have a cheer command Chris, but I should admit by the way of anybody that does want to. Chris Mac is part of a charity called the Erica Legacy Foundation. But I'm looking for it because I might have in a minute. Sorry, hold on, I wasn't prepared. How is everybody doing today, guys? Let me get the link for you, guys, boom so, let me explain what the Erica Legacy Foundation is. The Erical Legacy Foundation was created in honor of Erica out to them who died by suicide at the age of twenty nine, one month before and thirtieth birthday. Our foundation raises funds to support research and program development in the fields of suicidology, body and brain science, psychology, and technology as it retained to suicide and mental health. We hope by engaging people, engaging people in community, we can build an endowment that remains in perpetrurity. Our mission. Our mission is to increase awareness of suicide and the part of our society support research and study the social personal is. This is a Yeah. I hope everyone is staying safe. If anybody that does want to No, no, I'm just reading. I'm just reading about the foundation that I'm supporting. Yeah, I'm doing an average. It's not an avery, but it's an average, dude. It's if anybody that does. Our goal is one thousand dollars, If anybody that does want to help, I do appreciate everybody that. How is everybody doing? Sorry, yeah, just a all right, I'm not I'm not refunding it. I'm not refunding you know, I'm not refunding the money. I don't refund I don't refund money. It's just what you're not the real You're.
Speaker 3: Not mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: M yeah, gonna be nice. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe. M h.
Speaker 3: Yuh yeah and.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, thank you for you know what, thank you for the view. Gotta be nice because of m m dum. All right, all right, go ahead, but guess what. I know it's not real. I know you just can't. I know that you're not real. I know this is not real. Guess what, Let me just do something. Fuck Userkamah. You know I'm not supporting Granny because Granny you know that you know, hey to joints. I don't have a way to get you a link to joints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h yeah, okay, h h h.
Speaker 1: H kay if anybody by the way of anybody that does just from the Limus channel that Yeah, that guy was trying to start some ship dad fall. That guy has been I I wasn't gonna promote, I said, I said, I stopped promoting. Sorry, dev well, that guy.
Speaker 3: Was like getting me mad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing Okay. I have no way to send people links right now due to you know, I actually do, but I just wanted to do like a short little stream to say thank you people that you know, and I gotta give some of the people that are on my twitch a stream. By the way, you could actually give if people want to give memberships to my patreon. That guy was like getting on my people. Deadful people have came over here a couple of times. Dead people have been my no. No. They know that they they can get me aggravated easily. They know that they can get me aggravated. I don't way if anybody that does want to join the patreon a free free one year from me. And by the way, Deadful, since this is gonna be your third month, by the way, I just want to let you know, since this is gonna be your third month, you get a you'll be getting a I don't know what's what's the third month, dead Fail since since dead Fool's been I think you might be getting a little bit of a gift, Dad Fool, because I added something that you might be getting it. Dead bol you'll be getting a mug this month. It's yeah, I just want to let you know that Dead bools kids. Yeah, yeah, by the way, let me know when if you get that mug.
Speaker 2: And m h.
Speaker 3: Yu.
Speaker 1: Hey mammy, I you don't having one of those days where where everybody wants to right now? I am my goal is one of my goals is to get the number one is to get the paid stream yard, because I'm I'm getting tired of using like the free stream yard and after after a certain time, having to go to another stream yard because I'm okay, I'm just like, By the way, we're also on rumble. By the way, we're on rumble. I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay. Now. By the way, the money that right now? H m hm, hold on, how's everybody doing? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope a lot of you guys are staying safe. Yeah. I hope everyone is doing okay. I know a lot of everybody might be. Yeah. I hope everyone is doing over right okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Yuh. I hope everybody is staying saved today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard dead.
Speaker 1: About I've had dealings about nothing in the middle of the happening. Let's see if we have any donations. H what's ubscription? How you doing?
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: But what's up? How is everybody doing. I just want to do a stream. By the way, anybody that does wanna. By the way, we do have memberships over on Rumble if you guys want to grab a couple of those memberships, yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, if anybody that does want to join the discord them, yeah. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying saved, ma'am all right, I love you too, yuh. By the way, I'm gonna support you know, guys, go check out Little Lemmy's channel. She's a very awesome person. Sweet Scoopio.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh, what's up?
Speaker 3: Fleet Scorpio?
Speaker 1: Is Bobby Love? Is Bobby Nick Love? Wendy's Love? Oh? By the way, I just want to tell you guys something. So Friday night, Gigi did a show so no, he's not. Gigi did a show with yeah, Wendy is I know. Gigi did a show with mud and and Backcore.
Speaker 3: And Dude.
Speaker 1: Today on Queens they U Tina and s Avage did it. Went and went on the show and uh and reviewed them. Yeah. No, I hope everybody do does appreciate everything I know. That's it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe today.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I hope that anybody that's been watching the stream, let's go check out let uh ka little Lemmy. She is an awesome content creator here. Yeah, hello, umball guy. Mhmm yeah, mm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I hope that everybody that is staying safe today.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Probablyss is a little mm hmmm. See everyone's different, everyone's the same mm hmmm, saying the same thing.
Speaker 5: My love is deeper than the hollow, stronger earth than the river, higher than the palm trees going and tall to ponder.
Speaker 1: My love is lower than the snow play pod. It's nimber, all right, y'all. I hope everybody's having a good day. I hope everyone is watching am I do a stream waiter, don't know them?
Speaker 4: Uh ye, peas bo.
Speaker 3: Loo mm.
Speaker 1: H m h.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, m.
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Yeah, yeah, it's yeah. I.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been listening to so the Booth Brothers did two songs on a live track, did A did three Wooden Crosses and Forever Ever Amen, Forever and Ever Amen did those two songs on a goal in a in a uh. And Kevin Williams, who does the guitar work for the Gates their vocal band, doesn't. I'm a I'm a big Randy Travis fan. It sucks that Randy Travis is sick, but you know he was. He was one of those artists that you know, if you hear me tune in is either some songs I like and I'll sing in some songs I don't. You know, the newer music I don't care about. That's something that people don't understand me. And the new music in the newer music is like bull crap, say m yeah, yeah, no, he's sick. He stopped singing, he retired. Yeah. If anybody that doesn't want to do a PayPal there he goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hm.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: M m yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's got dad.
Speaker 1: People are doing tributes to him because they had like sorts, can't sing anymore. Yeah, m.
Speaker 4: M yea.
Speaker 1: Love yet.
Speaker 2: Jeez yeah.
Speaker 1: M Sometimes and sometimes I forget.
Speaker 2: The unmute unmute.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah h yeah love you hey, it's undered a couple mins. Got it's older.
Speaker 2: After you love Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Just grids.
Speaker 2: You did tell me to dogs or that went or uh when uh they come to theirs.
Speaker 4: Okay, like loved nod your.
Speaker 3: Doll canst.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so here's the thing here you have every day.
Speaker 2: So here here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't getting the favor.
Speaker 2: And I hold to one buses on my floyds.
Speaker 1: Y D. I drink my body over a day, but uh I have more for today, one more.
Speaker 2: And then until they get here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have some regular power to drink boy over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Norman's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's another story. Yeah, type of great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Can pay bothering and some bullets. You got a eleven dollars eleven dollars payout and then drink or over Joe washington Field one morning about that. I love you, I love no, I love that now.
Speaker 4: You feel you you guys, do you do a cash.
Speaker 2: Out and it's just cash.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because sometimes.
Speaker 1: People don't like Perry gash.
Speaker 2: Do you know Canada?
Speaker 4: You know Canada?
Speaker 1: They they they do have they call me any that the words, but I do you have to you have not a little well listen, I I may I I love food.
Speaker 4: That means.
Speaker 3: H right on.
Speaker 4: Double it's it's been a little bad.
Speaker 3: Your kids married, right?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 4: I talk, I taught the words, but h okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Y, what's up guy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Let me check something. M yeah, yeah, what's up guys? Alright, alright guys, I'm gonna get out of here. Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.