Speaker 1: And Lee wants someone's ass. Oh yeah, this is all here season one. Yeah, he wants he wants ass. He's a rate and he wants ass. Lee probably got a phone call from Andy after season one and he's like, hey, focus groups testing that it's off the chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they love you saying those.
Speaker 1: Three things yeah, and then he proceeded to do ten seasons of that.
Speaker 2: God damn it. Welcome up Bold, the Patreon exclusive recap of season one of Below Deck. My name is Dyllan. I'm settled up next to one Patrick kick permission to come to board the board. I know. Are your eyes? Oh god, they're great?
Speaker 1: We have more important It's I'm taking antibiotics. I'm on the mend. What are you so defensive about? Well, why can't I mock free show? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, not last show. I said, we've got an issue here. You thought I was attacking your eyes. I said your coffee is too far away you can't even drink it. Oh okay, why don't we get to out what we're trying to do? And the same thing is happening right now? How are you going to drink your coffee when it's a mile and a half away from here?
Speaker 1: I've drank half that coffee. You said it had four shots of expresso in it. I'm trying not to have my heart explode. I've had health.
Speaker 2: Issues this week. Yes, all right, so we are here to break down all of Pat's ailments and season one of Below Deck. Now we've already done two episodes of this, but tonight we are here to break down a lost episode titled not Lost Married. The episode is titled Dude, That's a dude, Dude. And yes, we are in a Red Ray Bradbury kind of horror because this episode has been banned from public viewing.
Speaker 1: If you go to any streaming service to buy a season of Blowdeck or buy season one, it will say this episode's unavailable, and it is.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say Ray Bradbery Fahrenheit for the one tip horror, because that was more of a kind of totalitarian, ominous burning of knowledge and stuff like that. This is rightly so kept from public eye because it is so transphobic. Now, I would argue that this is the Below Deck franchise just trying to be part of the cool kid club, and it's one of those things where you're like, oh, you're not one of us, because were the producers of Below Deck and the people over at Bravo. Were they not to have banned this or shut down public viewing of it, there would be no criticism received at all because no one is watching it. No one is trying to watch episode three of season one of Below Deck. This episode could be up available and no one would batten Eye, not a single tweak would be sent. Everything would be in order. But alas it is hidden like Smoug's treasure. We had to dig through the Internet to try to find it, and it was in two parts on someone's Facebook page on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Now, for those who want to watch the episode, Dylan, how do we direct them to find said facebook?
Speaker 2: You google it? Google it, It'll take you to google Below Deck Season one, episode three, Dude That's not a dude, dude, or dude that's a dude dude, and it'll pull up the Facebook watch part one and part two. That's the only place on the internet you can find it. There are multiple Reddit threads saying where is this? So maybe there is a serious appetite for it. But the reason why this episode is banned is because mainly of cj Eddie's got some moments in here, Eddie's got some moments in here too. But there is a a drag queen, a transgender woman on I don't know, she's not in drag, she's just a transgender woman at a club that the loser primaries pick up and take back to the boat. And the amount of transphobia that ensues, mocking them because they're fucking a dude, dude calling her a she mail. It's all reading stuff. I mean, it's really really revolting stuff from under educated sea rats. Now, we could still face these problems in twenty twenty three because of the pool that we're pulling from their sea rats. But in two thousand and seven there was no chance that this wasn't not going to happen. Well, it's twenty thirteen, to be fair.
Speaker 1: We've come a long way in ten years, Dylan, So, guys, twenty thirteen was only twelve years after Dick Cheney orchestrated nine to eleven, right, so it was still a very young nation of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so guys, if you want to join us on this voyage, I think this might be on the free feed. Give you a little taste of what we'll be doing behind the paywall. I'll post a link in our Facebook group another below Deck podcast on Facebook a link of this episode, so you guys can watch it, yeah, and then you can hear Dylan.
Speaker 2: And I recap it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, oh, Dylan, I want to point out by our coverage already of our two episodes that we did that we started months ago, and we were gonna just do season one, season two and just keep doing it for fun. Then below Deck and Bravo decided they were gonna pull this bullshit.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with the parent teacher conference? Are you gonna wear shades? Yeah, I'm gonna wear shades. Are you gonna tell them you have an eye? They're trying to sell something here. We're obsessing on my eyes.
Speaker 1: By the way, God forbid you ever have an ailment, I will make your life out.
Speaker 2: I do have an ailment. What is it? I have a vestigial tail back to business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch along and then go to Patreon, dot com, Slash another podcast network to hear us cover this. The news media outlets have already picked up our coverage. We had Sam from season one on. She's totally said. The producer and creator of below Deck was full of s saying that they had walked out after episode one where Johnny Eyelash got caught doing coke. The producer creator of the show Below Deck had said they the entire cast had said, we're not gonna take part of the show. Sam came on our podcast said that's a major bs.
Speaker 2: Thank you for not swearing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And anyway, so we're breaking news stories, even from content that was created ten years ago. So go to Patreon dot com, Slash another podcast network to hear us recap season one of Below Deck.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the Supreme Court turned down the sackler's payout? I don't even know what that is. Okay, that's the kind of news we're breaking on this show. Important stuff. So let's get into the scorned episode for good reason. Pat how many puts? Okay? Now?
Speaker 1: Dylan, I don't know if you've noticed this. Because we've covered a lot of Below Deck over the years. This first season has a lot of guess coverage. We have Johnny Eyelash and all those fautogs that we're gonna go to a modeling shoot. Of course, it was never happened because they got caught doing cocaine and Lee turned the boat around in this charter we cover I believe, the main primary his name is Lawrence, and his friend John and a few other guys.
Speaker 2: We spend a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Dare I say fifty percent of the camera time is on the charter gas, fifty percent on the sea rats. And I actually liked that kind of proportions or whatever the word is percentages of coverage. Now in modern times with Below Deck it is ninety five percent Sea rats, and then we occasionally get a little coverage of people that paid to have incompetence thrust upon them. Yeah, I miss the old below Deck because the charter guests are interesting as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not as interesting as they were in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, well they're not interesting now because who in their right mind would go on this show right as a paying charter guess and then let anything of your character be shown on TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bravo's there to ruin lives. This was in the heyday of reality television where people were like, I mean, we're in the heyday of reality television now, it's like a golden age of horror on television right now. But people back in twenty thirteen, I mean, this was the shit. You know, you couldn't get popular on TikTok, you couldn't get popular on Instagram. You had to go on below deck if you were talentless in a scumbag and no one wanted anything to do with you. You know. So people flocked to this vessel and were confident that.
Speaker 1: They be in in respectful hands as far as production and editing.
Speaker 2: I'll get into pots now to think that the somebody named Lawrence who and I know that you do a beard dye, but you do a great job with a beard dye. Thanks, Lawrence looks like he sharpened his face. Lawrence and his group of losers go out to numerous bars and talk about their proficiency with bagging bitches. They are turned away even by strippers. They are even spers hate them. They are so repulsive. They are such dorks. They talk about how experienced they are. At one point, Lawrence tells Kad that he is so masterful in this game that he wouldn't even bother having sex with a transgender woman or some nonsense like that. It was shocking how transparently awful these people are, but the transparency was wonderful. Ninety Pots. I went to college with a lot of these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, amazing episode. I think I'd give it ninety knots.
Speaker 2: The Emperor has no clothes. You're a loser, dude. I couldn't care less that you can afford this boat. All right, let's get to it, all right.
Speaker 1: The episode begins with an early version of the preference sheet meeting, and back in the day, they weren't all just sitting in some little area.
Speaker 2: The preference sheet meeting. I gotta say, what a market area of improvement. I mean, not only are they putting a lot more time and energy into the production of the preference sheet, but the actual tangible medium of the preference sheet has improved exponentially. This is just a picture a birthday, maybe a zodiac sign, and then a bunch of quite literally empty lines underneath where there should be important information. Well, yeah, there were no algies list.
Speaker 1: Allergies listed just to mandate that these guys want to fucking keep the party going.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. They're just there to party. Now.
Speaker 1: The actual preference sheet does come a little later, with the printed out headshots and whatnot, but at this point, this is it, doesn't you can see that production. They're still figuring things out how this is all going to work out.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, these guys want to bring the party from the club to the boat, and we'll see that take place later in the opening.
Speaker 1: Now, I've often bitched Dylan as we recap these things when you have and by the way, we don't have a lot of grouping, and we've seen it, but it's not there's not a lot of it. Five single guys coming on wanting to party and bring girls they meant from the club back to a yacht. Because that's how old Patty thought that this show would go down a lot more, in fact, generally more and.
Speaker 2: More or not.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of people that barely know each other that were able to cobble together like twenty eight thousand to get on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm happy that it's just a bunch of people who are well off and want to spend money that they don't have on this vacation. Some woman took out alone, yeah, to see five scumbag loser dorks who belong in a local game store before a yacht. They don't even belong there. Local game stores are beautiful places for heartsick, earnest people who just love the game. These guys don't love anything. Well, they do like one thing, what buss. Oh yeah, I'm happy though that the sh show doesn't have these kinds of vacations anymore, because One, it's a little rapie and when I when I say a little rapie, I mean a lot of rape. Two, it's too pathetic, it makes it gives you the ick, you know, it's and it's too profound a nick. You know, it's like, uh, did you draw your beard on? Kind of ick. It's just really really gross.
Speaker 1: Well, Sam's excited, she disagrees. She's happy to have five single guys on Charter, and she ruts.
Speaker 2: Are really open to fucking the guests this season.
Speaker 1: I miss that too openly. Sam's like she's got her eye on one of the guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's Dave's birthday. He did porn, Yes, he did. Sex works real work. Sex work is real work. But he is a little bashful, especially given he's having a conversation right now with Porcupine.
Speaker 1: All right, well, actually, isn't it Trevor initially that gives him don't we get like a little skypephone call here?
Speaker 2: Or is that no? No, no, this is just Dave. Ah, this is just Dave talking about Trevor, and Porcupine's like, what's up with Trevor? And he is like it was lovet first sight. And then Porcupine, being a corn fed hamhowk of an American? Porcupine says what does he do? And Dave says independent stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan slightly a little bit off there. He says, he's in the entertainment industry. Okay, now, which that's a lot of spectrum in that occupation entertainment industry. On one end, you can make balloon animals out of fifth grader's birthday.
Speaker 2: Are already going to say, you could be SpongeBob yelling at kids on Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 1: On the other end of the spectrum, three cocks in your ass. I mean, it is a huge spectrum being in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say those are the ends of the spectrum. I would say that's a slice of the spectrum that's quite close together. I would say probably being Wolverine screaming at children on Hollywood Boulevard is one side, and than Marco Robbie is the other, but not the three cocks in the ass.
Speaker 1: Well, in this case, the entertainment industry is in fact porn and there's no judgment there because sex work is real work.
Speaker 2: So the guests want organic dark beer, they're vegan, and they like women, Eddie says, So there are a bunch of chauvinistic pricks, Eddie. One, calm down. Two. They're worse than you could have ever imagined.
Speaker 1: Although Dell, I have to point out it's nice to know that scorn for paying customers was a constant in this industry even back then.
Speaker 2: I love that this early on, they really revel in. So he says he likes organic dark beer and they're like, good luck getting that, you fucking piece of fucking shit, and they all start laughing. They don't care about sourcing these things for the no.
Speaker 1: And I also love the confusion over a very very under what is it unknown name as a greyhound? Oh okay, cocktail? I love you brought this cocktails. I say it's in the top twenty.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, maybe top fifty, but it's definitely People in the service industry should know what a greyhound is. It's not a dog, because that doesn't make any sense, right. No, they wouldn't just say I would like a greyhound. That'd be harder to source in the goddamn organic dark beer. No, he's talking about grape root and vodka. Very simple cocktail. Is it vodka or gin? Grapefruit vodka? A little clipsid, I think, okay, maybe there's some citrus. I don't even know. Well, you're not a sea rat. So the guests come aboard, they're all ugly.
Speaker 1: Well you're not the only one saying that. Cat's not impressed. Either they're too short or too gay, and it's.
Speaker 2: A scam, a scam. I love that. Cats like, yeah, yeah, yeah, Cat's like, wow, the wool was really pulled over my eyes. You're working. What are you talking about? What are you? Hugh Hefner. But also just the free wheeling, UNPC parlance of these sea rats. Kat's like, this guy looks gay. I'm not gonna fuck him. He looks like a gay lord. But they they step up and they immediately begin just being disgusting people.
Speaker 1: Case in point, I think it's primary Lawrence here. He says they tried to score some vagina at the night club the night before. It didn't go well, yeah, because they're losers, right right right, But they they're ready to get a quote unquote grip of girls and play some rap music.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so this is one of the things that is so shocking about their transparency and confidence, given how big of losers they are. They're boasting or speaking openly and confidently about how they couldn't get any pussy the night before, but they're talking about it like they had a harem of women to choose from. And then Kat steps up to give them some drinks and she's talking to them about the boat, the way the vacation is going to go, and Lawrence just begins staring at her tits and smiling. She notices that he's staring at her tits and he says, you're very well in dowed in that position. That's right. Someone smash a bottle over this guy's hat. Now.
Speaker 1: I want to remind the audience if you watch the episode, Eddie and Porcupine at some point are talking and I feel bad about calling him porcupine Head, but that hair is just god awful. Porcupine points out to Eddie, or maybe all the.
Speaker 2: Guys porcupine Head is better.
Speaker 1: Porcupine Head says, they're all guys here, They're probably going to be handsy. We need to look out for the girls. Porcupine never saw another season.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't. I don't think it's because of that comment. I think it's because he's an asshole and rather homophobic.
Speaker 1: But oh, come on, you never got a You never got a didn't get a second season because you're an asshole.
Speaker 2: Think about Lee, you got ten. He's a real asshole. Okay, but yes, this was very dare I say, asha, like he knew exactly and how could you not? When these guys come aboard the vessel, you go, we gotta be careful because they're just not good people. So Lee's docking, someone comes through the exit way. God damn it. All right, so he is very very pissed off about this whole thing, and it reminds me of the Montgomery boat brawl. Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is this? What's happening now?
Speaker 1: What is there? Like a bunch of people fighting or something? Yeah, you know, I don't watch the news. What do you mean, well, I don't like watching the news. You watch local news?
Speaker 2: Not really, not anymore? Oh really local five r KTL.
Speaker 1: I think they're having some issues with I don't know they turned off the channel. Actually it doesn't because of the strike some kind of negotiations going on. They won't give us our normal morning news show. So I just watched the Food Network.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, okay, m hm, got it.
Speaker 1: It's all propaganda, Dylan, what is got news? Everyone has an agenda?
Speaker 2: Would you say the Food Network is propaganda? Not at all. I think Big Bobby Flay has a lot of say and what goes in and what goes out? He loses half the time. Well, so did January Jones. M she got a beautiful child though from it from Bobby. Yeah. The wife's mad at Bobby because she says he's a cheater. Yeah, Bobby is. Bobby's a hound dog. Hey, can I talk about something the show? Yeah, what's your favorite Bobby Flay recipe?
Speaker 1: Only?
Speaker 2: Well, you know he's pretty good at that. Yeah yeah, yeah, that tex meac stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He beat a guy recently. Well I don't know how old the episode is.
Speaker 2: Well, do you mean a guy working his entire life at one? Yeah? Yeah, he beat that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Bobby had said, I've never made this before, the first time he makes it, he beats the pants off this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a talented chef man very much. So what do you make.
Speaker 1: It was some kind of it involved, which I despise pork skewers, like they just taste like grease to me. And Bobby beat the ship out of him, despite the fact Busy Phillips was on his ass the entire time, distracting him.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, Bobby Phillips learned how to make a mole verde and went and beat the guy whose grandmother taught him the recipe when he was five, right, And then that guy and they don't show this on the show, but he killed himself because if that guy could come in and skewer a something that has you know how they say energy has matter to it, you know, your thoughts have matter, that kind of familial beauty could mean absolutely nothing in a heartbeat. Uh huh, you'd fuck it? Well, I mean, what else is the point of living? There is? That's that's the thing that makes you feel uniquely human, like you have a soul and a spirit. And then comes Bobby Flay and he says, no, no, no, actually that means absolutely nothing. He's essentially a computer. Maybe you're right about that character. Well, anyway, let's talk about another character. Uh.
Speaker 1: The guests just start impromptu, just jumping off the side of the boat and it's pretty high up there. I could like break your back if you land on the wrong part of your body.
Speaker 2: You know you're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, and Lee very different Captain Lee back then, less of a hard ass with plane tickets in his pocket, more of a more passive.
Speaker 2: Only been an hour and.
Speaker 1: They're jumping like cockroaches, like at a pest control convention.
Speaker 2: I love being on TV. Lease killing it. Where's my vodka? I love the bottle. I'm a drunk, So Lisa drunk? Do you do all that?
Speaker 1: No, hides the bottles up there. You're not supposed to be drinking on charter. You're a captain, your jerk.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta be careful because this is beyond Patreon right now, all right, right, but we may release it in the future and you can't just go saying stuff. I have someone who could cooperate that, right, But it's all alleged.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I think if you say allegedly at the end of something, you're you're in the clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why aj Benza did that podcast. Yeah, Sharon Stone's a total whore. I heard it from a guy fucked her in the ass didn't even know her. She's a total whore allegedly. Oh god, that doesn't that's still quite nasty. You know, Bob Evans told me when I was a young man. All Right, so.
Speaker 1: Lee's got a He's gonna park the boat. I have to tell you this was harrowing. He's got seven feet on each side of the boat. And I think someone refers to as a very expensive machine. And this is when we get our first goddamn it out of Lee. Son of a bitch, and Lee wants someone's ass. Oh yeah, this is all here season one. Yeah, he wants he wants ass. He's a rate and he wants ass. Lee probably got a phone call from Andy after season one and he's like, hey, focus group's testing that it's off the chart. Yeah, they love you saying those three things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he proceeded to do ten seasons of that goddamn it. Imagine he's sitting next to his wife.
Speaker 1: They're in Florida, whatever shithole they live in, yeah, and he's like here it, gosh, that's right here, goddamn it.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, wow, honey, that's awesome. Yeah yeah, and then they eat fucking stone crab, but bad stone crab. And they get diarrhea the next day. But at least they're together. That's right. Oh, by the way, Lee.
Speaker 1: At some point he says, some little boat, I guess, some little skipper boat or something just flies by them as they're trying to leave the doc.
Speaker 2: And he says, and I quote, I want to pounce someone until they can't see. Okay, you old fuck.
Speaker 1: A sixth grader could fucking take you out. I'd like to see you try and pound someone till they're blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think at this time a sixth grader, he's still quite virile. I think a sixth grader could take him out. Yeah, what do you mean, like Shaquille O'Neal in sixth grade? No, just your run of the mill sixth grader. I was pretty tiny in sixth grade. I don't think I could beat him. M I think you could. I was a dirty fighter. Yeah, I tell her. If I was the coach for the sixth grader, I'd say go for the knees. Oh, throw a front kick to the knee, hyper, extend it, zip around him quick. I mean he's gonna be thinking he's fighting the flash. That's how you're gonna move. You know, his knee is gonna be very hurt and flamed and swelling. Go for the other knee, that'll take him to the ground. Then I want you to go for the eyes. I want you to really go for anything you can grab onto. Rip his cheeks apart, rip his nose apart, and then elbow him to the back of the brain stem. Shut the entire thing down. Okay, like super vicarious silence. Just heard our last episode. The mom calls the principle and she's like, Hi, I had a conversation with my son about what coach Anthony. He said something about Captain Lee's a show called Below Deck. I've never heard of it. My son is not allowed to watch television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, anyways, okay, so as the guest chat about the Majesty of the Views of the Caribbean, they discuss what their.
Speaker 2: Best job, the best job he's ever had?
Speaker 1: Oh, right, right, right, and then the primary shares he's a sperm donor. Great apparently got paid forty buckets a shot.
Speaker 2: I think he was overpaid. But again, we have more of this like Loser Hubris, where he's like, I got fired, I couldn't come anymore. It's like it's like he has a golden desert eagle in his hands while he's saying all of these super embarrassing things about himself. He's so pathetic, this guy. All right, so we have this really sweet David. This this guy Trevor. Trevor.
Speaker 1: Yep, he skypes Dave and he wants to wish him a happy birthday. And boy, this is a I haven't seen birthday planning like this even remotely.
Speaker 2: It's really wealthy, sweet. Yeah, he gives him a little cake and then he pulls down the sign and it's happy anniversary and he proposes to him. So sad they broke up in twenty nineteen. And it's so sad that depending on the state, I don't know that this really would have worked back then.
Speaker 1: Oh two thousand and nine, the last got changed really federally, I think.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Okay, thanks Obama, seriously though, thank you.
Speaker 1: I do want to say I was a little pissed the night that it got overturned. I was on Century Boulevard and why would you consider that?
Speaker 2: I guess Hollywood. When people protest, there's a lot of j protests, and I got blocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost killed people pulling a Yui and driving on a sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were like, what's going on? They were like, they turned down our right to marriage. You were like, I got nachos. They're supposed to be crispy. If you fucking people keep jumping around all gay and stuff, and I agree, these things are gonna get soggy. And then you started running people over softly like you were in a golf cart. All right, So.
Speaker 1: Eddie, congratulations, uh, congrats, congratulates Dave. I want to say this, there's this weird thing where the language and the joking around and a little bit of that, you get a sense of condon what is it condescension from both CJ.
Speaker 2: Porcupine and Eddie the mill staff here.
Speaker 1: Yet we have to mention they are very supportive of of Dave.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, yeah, until Dave says that he did gay porn, and then Porcupine head is like, I'm out these guys. He's in the marines man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, personal story I've shared another podcast. The only time that I've ever been trapped with the male who wanted to fuck my young body was with a marine.
Speaker 2: Listen. Ever, marines are gay. Everybody knows that all right, So we move on to dinner and the roles are divided. Now Ben has nothing to do but screen British nonsense. This entire first couple of episodes. They really don't highlight his feud, his food at all. So we immediately sucked down dinner and then we head out and David and Eddie are designated as the wingmen for this group of losers. Yes, now they're going to hit the shore and they're going to try and pick up chicks.
Speaker 1: Now, Dave's a little judge here because Dave meant his it's noted, meant his future partner or partner on an adult film set, you know, Okay, so he shouldn't be judging. He says, you're not going to find marriage material girls at a strip club. Yeah, you wouldn't find them to you know, take home to mom and dad.
Speaker 2: You found marriage material and chatsworth.
Speaker 1: Well on a film set where someone's asshole was being treated like a French onion dip at a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Party, you know what I mean? No, explain that you're always dip it in there, you know anyway, or baby carrots. I love a French dip, you know what, though.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go near any communal food moving forward, because that Dodger dog nearly killed me and obviously that's mass produced shit.
Speaker 2: I will say this about the French onion dip. It has to be cold. It is not a it is not a lukewarm food. It's too much sour cream for it to be a lukewarm food. It has to be cold. Yeah, I agree, there's something very disc inserting when something reaches, you know, sixty five degrees and it's got that much.
Speaker 1: Col I've never gone to a Super Bowl party or a party any party for that matter, where the dips are being chilled. Sure, I guess you could just put them in a bowl with some ice and then you put it, set it on top. I think I got a shark tank million dollar idea coming down.
Speaker 2: I think so too, because people and it can have the versatility of the sponge Daddy both heating and warming the dips. Because there is not a spectrum with dip. It should either be cold or it should be hot. Name a dip that works better lukewarm than cold or hot. It doesn't exist. It is a great point. You want to work on this idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe should cut this out out of anybody to steal it from us.
Speaker 2: We'll call it the dip daddy. It'll cool you off heat yep. I like it. Of course. Who's that witch on there that hates everybody? Barbara? I don't like you, you know, I don't like you. I'm here swing an idea. You like me, you don't like me? We walk into we walk into the tank. There we go. We're here to present a revolution in hospitality. And we can use broad strokes language like that because it's that big of an idea. Oh yeh yeah, I got one. You go. We're the new disruptors. Uh ha ha. And then we say, Barbara, don't need to hear it from you, you angry bitch. Just keep your mouth shut. We don't want your money. I don't like you. I don't like you either. I don't like you either. You talk like Harvey Dent. Anyway. Meanwhile, Cat, you know what I mean is that one part of her face is the only part that moves.
Speaker 1: Yes, there if all right? So I'm obsessed with shark tank. She has this little vein above her.
Speaker 2: Let's not tear apart a woman's features.
Speaker 1: I agree, although she's really mean. One time, one woman was in there selling cookies and the recipe came from her dead grammy, and she began weeping as she was doing her pitch. J.
Speaker 2: Barber was like, I don't like you. I never cry in business. Yeah yeah, yeah, stop talking like Popeye. But also, you know, these people get taken for a fucking ride. Oh man, I just covered it. Remember one of my favorite deal, Yeah, Diamon's Damon's ribs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was Aymon's microwavable ribs fucking suing the shit out of Damon. Yeah, because they tried to spinning off of like a little business with food trucks.
Speaker 2: Damon did not like that. What kind of fucking equity deals are these cats striking? I'll give you five percent for five grand? It's like, what.
Speaker 1: Five percent you wish? I've never seen a deal five percent more like thirty yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll give you fifty thousand dollars for seventy five percent of your company. Done. All right, enough shark tank talk. We've got to get to what are we talking? All right?
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, Kat the born CJ and Sam are flirting and Sam's type on the charter is John.
Speaker 2: She likes John. Oh yeah, thick piece of cock. So we head to the strip clubs. Yeah, and Lawrence, who is a loser, says, we'll be back in two minutes, more like four hours. You are a You were a walking can of mace to women. No one wants to go near you for fear their eyes will burn. The strippers immediately go up to Eddie and David, and Eddie gets quite a little bit of juge from this. He goes, I don't think these guys are very attractive because the strippers are coming up to me and Dave Eddie. Attraction in a club really doesn't mean a lot. It means zero. It means they think you were a bigger mark.
Speaker 1: Quite honestly, they thought those guys were too cheap to not waste their time on them.
Speaker 2: They saw you as the sucker, right because they didn't want to do that much work, and they saw kind of a little dweeb and they were like, I could dance on that guy for fifteen seconds, in charge him seventy five dollars, and move on with my life. So you can't get confident in yourself. You can't allow a stripper to give you confidence in yourself. It's all a lie. By the way, Eddie.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about a angry former employee of Bravo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Eddie's pissed. Eddie got done raw. They used him up and spit him out, all right. So David correctly says that these guys sound like rapists when they go a do you want to come back to my boat? These guys are just fucking disgusting. They of course strike out, and then we had to Bliss where Lawrence NAB's the lady from South Paulo. They say two people are coming back. Porcupine says are they male or female? And rather, he says are they of the male or female species? Which is this weird thing where it's like, do you guys know what you're trying to do with this? Why would you ask that question? Are you an alien? What's going on? Yeah? This is where it starts, and this is where the episode.
Speaker 1: I think it was problematic, but it was typical gross male frat boy bullshit talk. And this is where the language kind of changes and some people might be offended by this.
Speaker 2: Dylan and I are just recapping it. Okay, we're just dealing with the source benefic. We've condemned these people for you know, much less than this, so it's going to ratchet up.
Speaker 1: Well, this is when CJ notes one of the guest dates is a dude.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, So we get to the jacuzzi, one of the fat dork says, I want to see you two naked in here. It's amazing that, Like, I don't know, you have to be so much more wealthy than this to just command women to get naked.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think you should have there should that should be the barometer for being able to be.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's just the truth of the matter. It should never be done, and it's always creepy when it is done. But you have to be You can't charter a yacht and demand this. You have to own the yacht to demand this. You know. Bezos shit, yeah, of course, because Jeff Bezos strings up their families and then says, you know, I wanted to take on vacation. Jeff Bezos does awful things, including data mining. You know, have you ever seen a David Blaine do a magic trick in front of Jeff Bezos? I think I did. It's really weird. Jeff Bezos is like, oh, how did you do that? Like, oh God, are you more of a cock than you are human. He looks like a giant, giant cock on on testosterone. So CJ is the worst offender of transphobia on this episode.
Speaker 1: What's odd about this is, dare I say he is obsessed with the idea that he thinks that these are in fact obsessed.
Speaker 2: He has to go and it becomes his mission to warn the crew or the guests that they've pulled back a freak.
Speaker 1: He does something that I kind of have a lot of contempt for with people, which is I don't know if it were at this point, but he basically John leaves with the two girls yea, and CJ does this thing. He goes to the guys that are remaining in the JACUZI say, hey, look, man, I don't want to I don't want to say anything, you know, but I.
Speaker 2: Think that that's a dude. Yeah dude, yeah, dude, yeah, three dudes. Due. It means it's serious when you do three dudes. Yeah, I don't want to say thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You think CJ could get through a Harry Potter book. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: By the way, CJ himself gotten a little hot water after filming this. There's a few uh uh, what do you call it where they take a picture of you when you go to jail?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, yeah, he's got a domestic Uh what do they call it?
Speaker 2: Domestic? He punched his girlfriend? Okay, yeah, yeah, CJ's not a good guy. You can tell that he's uh, you can tell that the crows are significantly more intelligent than him, just by just two three episodes of television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, he's pretty limited. I will say this, Dylan. And so when this episode got buried, I'm trying there's multiple reasons why it could be buried, but sometimes you'd have to ask the people that buried it to fully grasp what was the line in the sand. Because when they go when CJ tells Lawrence and the remaining guests because John stole the two girls and brought him down into his cabin, and they say, yeah, I think it's a guy, they kind of take it pretty well. Yeah, not the way that you'd think, like, oh, she's fucking beat it, like.
Speaker 2: I thought that was coming. Instead, Lawrence is kind of like, well, you know, what are you gonna do? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lawrence? I think I think Lawrence would have been okay with whatever.
Speaker 2: Eh, Lawrence is a very desperate man. So when you when the last time you came was barely and then you got fired from being a sperm donor, you really aren't sure what your sexuality is. You've come into contact with nobody in two decades.
Speaker 1: So Lawrence, by the way, I do have a quote here. Upon being informed that possibly the guy he's really attracted you might have a penis, he says, well, she's either the hottest model in Brazil or she's a man.
Speaker 2: He doesn't say she's neither. She's neither. Yeah, so let's move on to the next day. Next CJ continues with his fetishization of the freak. He's like, hey, Sam, I'm really sorry to tell you, but the guy you're into fucked a fucking guy last night. And she's like, no way. And then she's doing these these talking heads and Sam's like, CJ's probably fucking with me. John's way too great to fuck a freak with a dick and a dress, you know, like everyone on this boat is so and another hit is uh.
Speaker 1: Lawrence theorizes that John is nowhere to be found and he probably has to hit the SDD clinic.
Speaker 2: YI, so Dave tells the gang about his past. Porcupine Pet is not happy about this.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to say, did you see hear how they met?
Speaker 2: They met on a porn site.
Speaker 1: But the theme was a vampire movie. No Ver suck You. No pun intended, that's the actual title.
Speaker 2: I no, no, no, I know what you said. But they met on a vampires Oh right, yeah right, nas Verse suck you. Yeah. I mean these are really I don't know what's worse, like Night of the Living Dicks or On Golden Blonde.
Speaker 1: You know that was a beloved movie on Golden Pond as a young man really yep. Jane Fonda, her father, Henry Fonda, Catherine Hepburn. There's a film about a boy and his growing into a man in a summer trying to catch a fish I think called Albert or whatever. But then I dug through my parents' closet while they were away, and I pulled out a VHS tape titled On Golden Blonde.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first experience with pornographic material. Wish they hit it a little better, really ruined the movie.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like if Andre the Seal got turned into a porn Yeah. So, I don't know. Getting back to the titling of porn. I don't know what's worse saving Ryan's privates or about cocoa melons. They're even like doing plays on children's television now, but the new take on titling porn Gone are the creative puns And it's mommy and law fucks sons cock in butt and daughter says, can I join in the ass? And you're just like, did a robot have a meltdown when generating this title? I don't know which porn title is worse? So fragile Dictator didn't sleep well and it's not sitting well with Kat. There's a mutiny afoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is when we get back more to the crew drama. So Kat hates that Adrian, who's their manager supervisor, decided, you know what, I slept eight hours last night, but you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna go take a nap for four hours. You guys clean up all this shit, And there's an interesting the relationship between who happened to be three females. The interior crew is less like a manager subordinate type of structure, but more like roommates that don't get along. Okay, they tell Adrian to go fuck her.
Speaker 2: They have no respect for Adrian's position on this boat at all. Like Kat confronts her and she's like, hey, I think you're a lazy bitch. I'm not gonna listen to what you say. And then when the guests leave, Sam and Kat are just laying in bed and Adrian's like, we need to get to work and they're like, we're not working.
Speaker 1: Or she goes Adrian does this thing. She's like come over here right now now, and they're like no, I said right now, yeah, now get over here now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the door head down to joke about mental lentils, and we get to the guests departying. This is very bizarre scene where the guys were sitting down while the crew lines up okay, like kicks them off the boat.
Speaker 1: I am so happy you mentioned that because it is so weird. It's not like the guests pack all their shit and then they're all lined up near the exit of the vessel. The guests are smoking cigars and the entire crew surround them in a kind of gesture of get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like if a bunch of bros did a bachelor party at the Amityville house, and the ghosts and demons just got so tired of how toxic and loserish these people were, and they all just stood in a haunting line and were like, it doesn't work on you, get the fuck out of here. They these guys are just so clueless. They think that they've found family and these people, and they depart the boat and deliver I believe the lowest tip in below deck.
Speaker 1: Now I'm confused by I'm confused. They say it's a shitty tip, totally get that.
Speaker 2: But what did they did? They get six hundred and fifty dollars each? Was that though? Yeah? So I believe the tip was nine thousand dollars okay, which was I think like nine percent or something? They did say nine percent, yeah, and they wanted twenty thousand dollars or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so I think they got thirteen because I thought I heard a thirteen in there.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, regardless, it's a very very low tip, the kind of fetid cherry atop this shit sunday of disgusting people, transphobia and just all around awfulness. Now the money is counted in front of the sea rats. Very different back then, very different. It is like leeving up French fries in front of fat people. It's a torturous thing. And it's sad that they don't have a lot of money to go and binge drink, but that is not going to stop them from doing so they hit the club and Cat is probably and we've only had three episodes, so we need to, you know, develop a bigger sample size. But she might be the biggest drunk we've ever seen female female drunk. No, but maybe she just takes the unisex cake. We have Chef Rachel with that karaoke thing. I don't think she holds a candle to Cat because Cat is a blackout, but she does have the power to stand and say keep it in the fucking pocket. Like rage. She just drinks so much that she blows past that point that quickly and quite literally is falling down at the club. She just falls. It's like a strong gust of wind came into the club. We get back to the boat and we have a I don't know, it's weird, a very messy thing with Sam and CJ. Tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, see CJ tells us while they're out at the club, tonight's the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been roomies for I don't know a week and a half.
Speaker 1: In no more like three days, three days, and it's it's it's time. Yeah, yeah, I believe Sam when she wakes up the next morning says she was so blackout drunk she doesn't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So I'm not saying that this shouldn't have been banned. It's totally worthy of being banned. I'm just saying nothing would be different in any way if it wasn't banned.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is when we did the collaboration with Sam, who's in the show for the episode that was before this one, she asked us what episode are we doing? Yeah, and she's the one who first to us off. Oh you know I can't find that episode. By the way, she added no other commentary to why it might not exist.
Speaker 2: Well tonight we found out why, and we love you guys for listening. Jump in the comments, let us know what your favorite thing is, and we'll see you next week for more content. Join us everywhere you're on Patron so you already do. We love you guys very much. On Dylan saying goodbye Pat's Safety, La