Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome to the floor.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday afternoon, the Shrine state of bit cloudy, but the weather looks perfect for the weekend concert with the Voice of America, where I may be introducing Jason Aldeen and his big green tractor. I'm not sure it's a big green tractor or a little green tractor, but there'll be a big tractor there. But until then, of course, writes. Baseball kicks off first pitch at six ' ten tonight bit early, and we're going to begin coverage about five to ten as the Reds blue one last night big time. Hopefully they'll win today, win the series, and move on to Milwaukee. They play good teams better than bad teams. But until then, Melissa Powers, of course, is the Amley County Prosecutor walking in the shoes of Joe Eaters, Artney and Simon Leees and Melissa Powers, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Melissa, with your permission, I have a few questions to ask about marijuana.
Speaker 1: Here's the first one.
Speaker 2: Let's say you're a Tony Bender type that lives in Green Township and you legally possess a handgun because you like to carry one. And right now we are kind of an open carry We don't have to have a permit anymore, and you have no disability. Is it legal for a Tony bender in Green Township or a Tony rosyellow to have possession of a legal handgun in their pocket or purse or whatever, and then they go in to buy marijuana which is now legal. And can you walk around the streets, the mean streets of Green Township with a gun and possessing legally marijuana.
Speaker 3: With The short answer is yes you can. You must be an adult twenty one years or older. You can legally possess two point five ounces of marijuana now that's our law. And carry a firearm if you're legally allowed to possess a firearm. Now you can't be smoking the marijuana, but it's packaged in a baggy you and you have a fire Yes, you can carry both at the same time. You can transport it in a car at the same time that you've got to follow the proper firearm you know how to transport a firearm in a vehicle. But yes you can. You can be in possession of both as long as you're two point five or under bounces and and you can carry a firearm.
Speaker 2: When I talked to lawmakers Bill Sitz and Huffman and others, and the Speaker of the House, when I speak to them, they both say there's needs to update the law because as a prosecutor, you don't you don't create law or make law. You follow the law. And there is some dispute as to the level of marijuana you can have when you're driving a motor vehicle. There was there was a testimony I think I had on Stevens, you Speaker of the House, about a week or ten days ago, and he talked about using a swab inside your inside your cheek to see the level of THCHC. As a frontline prosecutor, is there a clear delineation when you operate a motor vehicle as far as what is and what is not the proper level of marijuana in your system while you're driving a car.
Speaker 3: There is a clear delineation. The law is written that you cannot operate a motor vehicle under the ensigns of the marijuana metabolite and the prohibited level in your blooder urine for blood is five nanograms per marijuana metabolite per milli liter of your blood, and for urine it's fifteen nanograms per milli leader of your urine. So there is they do hant this. There are levels that you cannot have in your system while you're operating a motor vehicle.
Speaker 2: That's a great answer. So let's say Tony Bender is in Anderson Township driving around. He said, had a couple of hits on the joint, and you're talking about blood and urine unlike breath, and uh, one may try at the scene to have them do finger to nose and all those tests and then maybe an intoxalizer handheld Tony might blow into it. But at the present time, as I understand it, is there a test using breath to determine level of intoxication.
Speaker 3: There is not a test for breath. It's what's in your blood, blood or urine at the time you're operating the motor vehicle. So that's Those are the tests that would be requested of you if you were pulled over and suspected of operating a motor vehicle impaired and under the influence of marijuana.
Speaker 2: So Tony would have to take it, please please. So Tony would have to go to the hospital with the cop. How do you get urine or blood at the scene of a stop?
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Well, the urine they can take the blood that they would have to have a nurse or if any MT or as you said, from the hospital. So there's limited ways to get the sample need it in order to test it to see if you're impaired. But it's not as easy as breath. You're correct.
Speaker 2: Well, when I talked to lawmakers, they want to develop some tests at the scene where you can swab inside of the cheek. And I'm thinking, man, how would that work?
Speaker 1: And when you.
Speaker 2: Advise police agencies in Hamlety County have they have they called recently the last few days about what to do in these circumstances of blood urine And the person said, no, you know, I had a little bit of marijuana. I smoked a little bit. But how do you determine if they're under the influence? If there if you have take blood or urine, it's a little bit messy at times, and there is no test for breath, and so would it be helpful for frontline prosecutors to have the lawmakers and columbus clean that up?
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, that's you know, as you as you stated earlier, as the prosecutor, I follow the law. I don't create the law. Sometimes we weigh in and make suggestions we can be in favor or pose. So basically, you know, that's up to the state legislatures. And and and they're on break I think for until October, so they've had a year to sit there and figure this out. But they also this is not anything new. I mean, this is testing for marijuana, testing for other drugs. As you said, I mean, very few officers are trained to be able to detect and be they you know, and be able to pay. They're specialized officers that actually figure out that are trained to recognize the symptoms of drug abuse. And they do that through different exercises involving pupils. It's been a while since ide been in the courtroom where these tests were being done, but they do have sun at their disposal. I think they're going to have to do more training. I think also what has to be changed is, you know, all the canines that were trained to hit on a car if they smelled we're all marijuana. I mean, there's all kinds of things that will need to change with this now that this.
Speaker 1: Is legal and they haven't done it.
Speaker 2: And I like to think when Republicans don't have Democrats to fight with, they fight with other Republicans, and Democrats don't have democrats to fight with Republicans, they've fight with other Democrats, like on the county Commissioner. They're fighting all the time. So at this point, it would be helpful if lawmakers actually got together, did their job and not going break until October and tell the eighty eight county prosecutors this is what to do, this is what not to do. Now, you mentioned about smoking marijuana in public. If Tony Bender wants to walk around Washington Park on a Sunday afternoon lighting up his weed, can he legally walk around the city of Cincinnati with marijuana just smoking it?
Speaker 1: Is that legal?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's not legal. You cannot smoke pot on any federal, state, or locally owned land in the state of Ohio, so parks, streets, all of that is illegal now. But we've got a mayor in the city of Cincinnati that doesn't enforce possession of marijuana at one hundred grands. There's no enforcement of that law. So I guess it's going to depend and hopefully our mayor will step up and be able to you know, put this in line because Saniley's for example, I mean hot stinks. Yeah, who wants to be walking around and smelling it? And say in the public area. Another place that it doesn't apply with the restaurants and bars. You cannot smoke there because of the no smoking laws that were passed with regard to cigarettes. So you can't smoke in no smoking areas, you can't smoke in public areas, you can't smoke in the but you can't smoke and you cannot smoke in your car. So that's another that's also ill legal.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: You can't smoke in a park, you can't smoke it on state property, you can't smoke it on federal property, you can't smoke it on city property, you can't smoke it in your car, you can't smoke it inside restaurants and bars, and you can't smoke it in any facility like I don't know, uh, Dillard's, they have signed you can't smoke there.
Speaker 1: So where can you smoke it? At home?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: It's pretty much at home, your own yard. You know that is obvious. Now, somebody that has a public let's say what. I'm kind of curious. I think in the doorra areas, you know where you're allowed to drink. You know that it's legal to drink out on the street. I don't think they allow smoking. That's in the smoking area too, So you can't smoke there. So you can smoke in designated areas, that's permissible, And you can smoke in your home, but you cannot smoke or in your yard or on your property. But you cannot smoke in a car or any public area or any area that's been designated for no smoking.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to bring this up to you. I'm in Washington Park about a week ago Sunday with the People's Judge, Penelope Are along with Sean Donovan, who lives downtown. We take a walk from his home on Court Street, walk up to OTR walk through Washington Park on a Sunday Sunday evening about six thirty pm. And the smell of marijuana was everywhere, and there were numerous people sitting on park benches smoking like crazy, and uh, just publicly. And I'm looking around, I'm smelling it, and I'm looking and there's cops walking around and guess what, nobody's cited, nobody arrested, and.
Speaker 3: That's our mayor. That's our mayor is responsible for that. He does not. He has told Distance Act Police Department that even though it's illegal to possess, you know, you're at one hundred grams of marijuana. So the current law of recreation is actually less than what is permitted on the books, but you and you can't and it's it's a minor misdemeanor to smoke in public areas. They're not enforcing that law. They've been told not to enforce that law. So hopefully, hopefully the public outcry would be is to ask our mayor to enforce the law so that we, you know, families and people that want to enjoy the parks without having to smell that because it does stink. You know, people don't like it, and it's illegal to enforce the law.
Speaker 2: So I went up to a cop in uniform and I said to this nice officer, I looked at his name, but his name's not relevant. I said, let me ask you a question, officer. I'm in Washington Park. It's illegal to smoke marijuana here, and I see a few dozen people smoking pot. I said, why aren't you citing. Somebody looked at me and said, I don't want to deal with it, and I said, what do you mean. He said, well, we're told not to a site and not to arrest anyone, and I don't want to deal with it. I said, well, I don't want to be argumentative, but you took an oath to follow the law of the State of Ohio, the City of Cincinnati, the US Constitution, and obviously you're not doing it. And he said, I just don't want to deal with it. I'm thinking, well, that's not good when you have law enforcement that would do their job, but they're told by Chief Thiji and the city manager share along, and they're told by the mayor don't We're not gonna We're going to enforce some laws but not enforce other laws because of that's just what we're going to do. If I'm in Warren County, I don't see people walking around smoking pot because in Lebanon you'll be cited. Now. You know, maybe it's good or bad, but you don't wantuh. You don't want mayors or even prosecutors creating law. You want them enforcing the law. And it's a breakdown of law and order in a small way, but it's a it's a serious one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Now, lastly, we have a big election coming up, and if you can take off your prosecutorial hat and put on your candidate hat. I've said publicly that the most important election outside of the presidency is for county prosecutor. Practically every urban area has elected liberal Democrats to be their prosecutors. We see the results in Chicago, Columbus, Ohio, we see in New York City. Can you tell the American people, Missy Powers, how important this election is, especially suburbanites who want to see laws enforced and I want to see criminals prosecutor. How important is this election coming November fifth for you and for the people of Hamilton County.
Speaker 3: Well, Bill, you couldn't be more right about how critical this election is through the future of Hamilton County. And what's on the ballot is public safety, and people need to have to really be concerned. The public safety obviously affects everybody. You should be feel safe walking down the street, going to an FC game, going to the grocery store. You should not be afraid that somebody is going to hurt you. Or a family member, and if you are, unfortunately the victim of a crime, or someone that you love is a victim of a crime, you want justice and you want accountability. And what we see across the country is that there are prosecutors that are not enforcing the law, that are lenient, that are not holding people accountable, and the victims rights are being trampled on. This election in our county, we're at a crossroads and it's going to be what direction do we want the county to go? And you cannot be thinking you just vote down ballot or it's all about politics, because public safety has nothing to do with politics. At this point. You're going to want, hopefully a prosecutor that has experience and that is law in order. I've got over thirty two years of experienced, thirty one of them in the courtroom where I was a prosecutor. I worked in the office for eight years, was a defense attorney, and in private practice for seven years, was a judge for sixteen years. My opponent can't say any of that. The last time she was in the courtroom was in two thousand and five, and she did public defense work, so she's never tried a murder case. She's never prosecuted a case. And in fact, even last year she didn't have.
Speaker 4: A law license.
Speaker 5: She let that lapse.
Speaker 3: So it's a very very important election. And you know, where is she. She's not speaking out when these judges are setting low bonds and letting violent criminals to go right back into the neighborhood. She's not making any any you know, saying making any stand on that. Where is she where I'm speaking out against that. I'm trying to make sure that we are making judges think about public safety, that we are fighting for victims, that we are trying to make sure there's accountability, and we are supporting law enforcement. So that's the difference. It's you have a clear choice. If you vote down the party line, you're going to pick the wrong person. I guarantee you that is not what you're going to want. Because most people when they hear that somebody wasn't held accountable, somebody was released on I know, our bond that was on a violent offense, they like, how does this happen? Well, they've been voting down the party line. They're not looking at the people, They're not looking at who's law in order. Because I think the majority of people want to feel safe, and what majority of people want accountability and a majority of people we know we want law in order. We know what happens if it doesn't. Just look in all these cities, in the neighborhoods that need it the most are the neighborhoods that are getting hurt the worst because these violent criminals going right back in the same neighborhood and they're hurting more people. And we want to put a stop to that.
Speaker 2: Car break ins, murders, robberies, thieveries, way up and in the suburbs, they're often the victims of crime. Melissa Powers, good luck. We'll see what happens. You gave us a lot of good information about marijuana laws and things of that character. And the American people should know that your opponent did not have a law license last year. I mean last year she couldn't spell prosecutor. Now she is one, hopefully not. And Melissa Powers, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless America. Melissa, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bell God bless you too.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more if a line become available. Five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. Red Baseball kicks off about five to ten. Imagine running a big city prosecutor office with about one hundred and fifty employees, and last year you couldn't prosecute because you didn't have a law license.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Philly Cunningham hit the music. Red should have won last night in Miami, did not win. Marlin's outed begin tonight with the Reds a little bit earlier, first pitch about six ' ten. We go to the coverage about five oh five this afternoon. Then they're on in Milwaukee. See what happens there. Two steps forward, one step back, and we continue with more than this weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. In addition at the Great Music Festival with Jason Alden et cetera, the Voice of America.
Speaker 1: You also have Reds Baseball.
Speaker 2: In Milwaukee and more to pick up the pieces of what Melissa Missy Powers has said. Imagine having a prosecutor of Hamlet County who last year did have a law license. It can't happen, and I know it's difficult. There are few, if any, urban counties with a conservative Republican prosecutor. It's quite rare. In fact, I was told that there's only two of fifty the largest counties in the United States that have a Republican prosecutor. Because many voters are simply ignorant when they go into the polls who's the prosecutor, who are the judges? Don't pay attention. And as I said to Missy Powers, next to the presidency, this is the most important election in Hamlety County. And when you talk to Rob Sanders in Kenton County, he'll tell you this is an important election because if you don't prosecute criminals in Hamlton County, they're going to go to Kenton County and Warren County horns. Everyone is concerned about what's going to happen to criminal justice in Hamlinton County, which is teetering anyway, because so many liberal Democrats are occupying the judicial positions.
Speaker 1: But she brings up a great point.
Speaker 2: I want to pull back the curtain a little bit, tell you what's going on. And Columbus all controlled only by Republicans. They cannot get together to pass almost any law. In fact, they're on hiatus until October or so. Because they can't get together and pass anything. The Republicans in the House are feuding with this Speaker of the House, Jason Stevens, because Jason Stevens became the Speaker when he had the majority of Democratic votes to become the speaker and a few Republican votes put him over the top. There was a big pow wow in which the Republicans got together and there's about sixty sixty five Republicans out of ninety nine and they all agree that whoever wins our caucus with the most votes will be the Speaker. Well, there was a large group of Republicans that broke ranks after that agreement was made, and they voted for an acceptable Republican and his name was Jason Stevens. Along with all the Democratic votes and a few Republican votes, he became the speaker. That angered a whole bunch of Republicans House. So when their primary battles came up in this primary season in May a couple of three months ago, Jason Stevens, as a speaker control of the money, would run primary opponents against those Republicans against him who didn't vote for him for speaker. A lot of those Republicans like Genie Schmid, et cetera. She's one of many, are very angry about that. So you have a chunk of the Republicans in the House that will not look at, speak with, or interact with the speaker who's a Republican, Jason Stevens.
Speaker 1: Layer.
Speaker 2: On top of that, the fact that the president of the Ohio Senate, a fine Centerman named Matt Huffman, is the President of the Senate. As you may know, there's thirty three Senate seats and the Republicans have about twenty of those. So Matt Hoffman is announced because of term limits, he's going to run for the House this November and become the Speaker of the House. So you got Matt Huffman, publican president of the Senate, wanting to pass laws about marijuana that will not be accepted by Jason Stevens in the House because the Republicans in the House don't want to vote with Jason Stevens on anything who don't want it does not also want to work with Matt Huffman. Winning an adult somewhere in the room, and that's the Governor Mike DeWine, who I speak with often, who says he's got them together, knocked their heads together, and both sides are immovable. There's all kind of laws that need to be passed surrounding marijuana dispensaries, the growers, the et cetera, and the processors, that there's chaos about what is legal what is illegal. Cops tell me they pull somebody they think maybe high on marijuana, and as the prosecutor just told you, we don't have laws sufficiently to describe the behavior. And because it's only acceptable as a level with nanograms, with urine or blood, many cops of the scene of a stop don't want to take somebody's urine or their blood. Go to a hospital and then away you go. And I got a lot of messages from James Bogan, the eminent criminal defense attorney, and the criminal defense bar is happy with this circumstance.
Speaker 1: It is so confusing to a cop. They don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: And it's more confusing when in certain cities you can openly smoke marijuana illegally in public, and in other parts like in Lebanon and Warren County, for example, or Batavia, because they enforce the law, you can't openly smoke marijuana. Now it's already against the law to smoke it almost everywhere. You can't smoke it on city property, on state property, on federal property. You can't smoke it indoors. You can't smoke it on sidewalks or streets, you can't smoke it inside businesses, but you are illegally allowed to smoke in public. Now some jurisdictions like Cincinnati have to have Pirival does not want marijuana laws enforced, even though it's his job to enforce them. Tell Cheryl Long, the city manager, who tells thij the chief, we don't want these laws enforced. Well, how do you pick and choose which laws to enforce and which laws I'm not gonna I'm not going to enforce those laws. If somebody thinks you can beat up your wife or commit other crimes, and some liberal prosecutor says I'm not going to I'm not going to prosecute those things, What the hell does that mean? It's chaos, I said to joh Crumley about twenty minutes ago. Everywhere I look, I see nothing but chaos and confusion. If the Trumpster is elected, and I pray to God he is, the Democrats will not who believe in democracy right, will not let him be the president anymore this time than they let him be the president.
Speaker 1: The last time.
Speaker 2: They impeached them and guided him, pursued him, got illegal search warrants and legal listening devices. That was the first time in twenty seventeen. Now they're really fired up and the lawyers are happy goes. Big Tech is going to give these democratic law firms one hundreds of millions of dollars to sue President Trump all over the place to stop him from doing anything. So we're gonna have chaos. But his policies work, don't they Maybe with personality and peccadillos, maybe not, But his policies work. And if Kamala Harrison this socialists are elected, they think, Okay, the American people want my policies of sanctuary city, sanctuary states, open borders, illegals voting, and legals driving cars. That's what the American you talk about chaos? Now, we have real chaos everywhere I look in my life, whether it's Cincinnati or Columbus, or I look at Washington, DC, utter complete chaos, including in Vienna, Austria.
Speaker 1: New York Post is reporting.
Speaker 2: Did you see this story, Taylor Swift spent two or three shows here. I think it's wonderful. She's a generator of great wealth. I was offered by a friend of mine to have four tickets and sit there in a booth and kind of watch Taylor Swift. And I said, look, if you find some girls and mothers that would like to sit in the booth, is that I. I don't dislike Taylor Swift. I'm kind of a Jason Oldbean kind of a guy. But he gave the tickets to some mother and daughter and they went crazy. And it's a big thing when you're a young kid to envelop yourself around a personality. So there were dozens of Americans flying to Vienna, Austria, one from a couple from Chicago, a mother and a daughter because the tickets were cheaper. And what happened there, thank god, did not occur. New York Post is reporting that the Islamic plot involved driving a car into a crowded, roped off area outside the Ernest Stadium, in which before the event there'll be thousands gathering and set off car bombs around the stadium to kill thousands of girls and their mothers and then have individuals jump out of various vehicles with machetes and hack people to death, attacking individuals in the crowd with mischiones, and a younger suspect had been hired as a security guard for the venue, so the security guards hired temporarily were part of Islamic terrorism plots. The ages of these three people arrested so far seventeen, seventeen and fifteen, fifteen years old. The older team seventeen quit his job on July twenty fifth and told those around him on social media something big is coming. Another seventeen year old recently broke up with his girlfriend and started chanting Islamic verses, the goal of which is to kill as many Westerners as possible. This comes on the heels of what happened in England about ten days ago when a local neighborhood mothers and daughters got together to celebrate Taylor Swift with their bracelets and their hair and their songs, and Islamic terrorists radicalized online by ISIS went into a home in which the mothers and their daughters were dancing or whatever listening to Taylor Swift music, pulled out a couple of seti's immediately killed and sliced the heads off two of the little girls, sliced up sixteen more mothers, you know, can you imagine the horror of those moments. Unfortunately, the nineteen year old Islamic terrorists was actually apprehended, not killed. Finally, he was overwhelmed and he was shouting a lah Akbar Allah akbar. Been going on for fifty years, and the head of the snake is in Iran, and the policies of Biden and Harris and Waltz is to fund Iran directly and indirectly. It's an incredible thing I'm watching. And we live in a time when violent Islamic terrorists want to use our free, democratic Western way of life to destroy the freedoms that we enjoy. And it's happened. It's happened in Russia, happened in London, happened in Paris previously. And with the thousands have been killed by Islamic terrorists and they're back marching again.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I look, I see utter chaos and confusion, and I fear it's going to get worse and not better. Let's continue with more after one o'clock today we have Eric krew Ark of numbers USA. I want to talk about the immigration policies of the governor of Minnesota, Tim Waltz, to see what he's done in the last five or six years. Is he cooperating with Ice or is he not?
Speaker 1: By the way, no? Is he enforcing immigration laws?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Does he have cops in Minnesota ask the immigration status of individuals they arrest?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Does he give illegal immigrants free college tuition yes? Does he give them free state benefits yes? Does he give them free rent vouchers yes? Does he give them free food?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And that's called a sanctuary city and a sanctuary state run by the Democratic Party, And those are the principles they want to bring to your hometown. So he's going to speak about that later on. We have more and we'll see what happens. We get the government we deserve, and frankly, my fellow Americans, I'm concerned about that. There's no way on God's green Earth. I went socialism and communism to be part of what's happening in this country as a manner of ruling. And there's no question that Kamala Harris wrecked the city of San Francisco, and no question Tim Waltz wrecked the city of Minneapolis as his wife and the governor's mansion. Open up the windows, by the way, the governor president, so they could smell the aroma of freedom which consisted during the riots of burning tires and burning businesses. That somehow Americans deserve that, by the way, most of the businesses destroyed in Minneapolis were black businesses, but that's irrelevant. They kind of enjoyed and America deserved what it got. And that person would be a heartbeat away from the presidency. So let's continue with more. But what were the policies of Governor Waltz in Minnesota the past six years? Those policies would come to the United States of America, Absolutely, they would come. Let's continue with more. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill cunning in The Great American Live, That's Home of the Reds, still in it in a sense, fighting their way out of it. Tonight they can win the series with the Marlins. Then go to the Brew Crew over the weekend and see what happens. Then back next week Big Weekend and Voice of America and more with the Big Green Tractor of Jason Oldeen on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American.
Speaker 2: Of course, Eric new Ark is with numbers of USA, and they keep track of things like policy positions of politicians when it comes from enforcing the law or not enforcing the laws the political purposes. And now that we have the second seat of the Democratic ticket to Governor Tim Waaltz of Minnesota, who appears to have a stolen valor problem along with other difficulties. I can't imagine his city is burning Minneapolis during the George Floyd riots in twenty twenty, that his wife, the First Lady of Minnesota, would open up the windows and want to smell freedom, which is the burning of tires and businesses in Minneapolis, and the governor not deploying the National Guard to save businesses and save human lives. But that's what we're dealing with now. I didn't think it was possible to have someone to the left of Bernie Sanders, but we do. We have the most liberal member of the US Senate at the time, Kamala Harris, along with the progressive self described socialist who's the governor of Minnesota, hooking up together. So I want to check in with Eric Drew Ark of Numbers USA to get the rating and the policies of these two characters. And once again, Eric drew Ark, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And just in general, would you tell the American people the general policies of Governor Waltz when it comes to illegal migration into the great state of Minnesota, which is like a fifteen hundred miles from the border of Mexico. What are his ratings and what are his policy?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for having me on, Bill, And you know, I don't think most Americans, even if you follow politics closely, know who Bill Tim Walls is. But he was a member of Congress and obviously governor of Minnesota, so he does have a track record that we can look at. And you know, we grade every member of Congress going back to the nineteen nineties, and so we gave Walls a deep career grade. But if you look at his grade over time his last term in Congress, he got an F minus, which puts him on par with Kamena Harris over her career. And if you see his votes, he moved with the party from being you know, not terrible in the middle of the row when it comes to enforcement and border security an amnesty. I mean, he did end up voting for six amnesties, but that came later on in his term. And so he moved along with the Democratic Party to basically support open borders and opposing any effective enforcement. And we saw that play out when he became governor, since he was very much happy to promote Minnesota as a sanctuary state and signed a bill into the law which gave driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, and he did impede federal authorities or he wouldn't cooperate, which is an essense, impeding federal authorities from trying to enforce immigration law in Minnesota. And so he was sheltering criminal aliens and bragging about it. He's very confident, very comfortable in saying that he was going to shield people who were in the country legally, even if they committed crimes while they're here.
Speaker 2: And can you address just some thirty thousand feet. We have numerous parts of the Democratic Socialist Party who wants to give illegals driver's licenses, illegals government benefits. Illegals get their food stamp cards, they get their free phones, they get their free rent, get all that free stuff. And then also when it comes to going to college. If your age appropriate, they want to pay for you to go to college if you're illegal. And looking from on high what is the reason for this, Well, do they want to substitute in the future these illegals to become more democratic voters. And I would point out that Kamala Harris and Tim Walltz both want to have a path quickly to citizenship for illegals, that if you get a government benefit of any type, your registered to vote automatically, and you should vote. If you're illegal, now you have to go through the process that is federally illegal at this point, but I don't think many local registrars care. You get a ballot in the mail and you vote and send it in. For example, in eighteen states including Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona, if you have a driver's license. If you're illegal and you have a driver's license, you're automatically registered to vote. So a month before the election, you're sent a ballot in the mail to vote and you're illegal, and there's nobody policing whether that is right or wrong because automatically they send you the ballot. And if you're an illegal from Venezuela and you look and you get in the mail your ballot, you might assume, you know what I can vote, and thousands and thousands vote that that way, And so what is the reason for one party? And I might add, I might add Eric Rewark. In twenty oh seven and twenty oh eight, Barack Hussein Obama sounded like me and you when it came to illegal migration. The quotes of Obama and twenty oh eight about cracking down on the southern border. We can't let illegals in. Obama sounded like you and me back in twenty oh eight. So what changed with the Democratic Party from twenty oh eight to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, you're right about canadate Obama right time, Kennedy. And the way he was talking about immigration, he sounds, you know, not Trump. I mean, Trump's is very much more forceful in his language. But certainly the Democratic Party at that time was talking not only about stopping illegal immigration but also talking about Obama's talking about legal immigration and having a level of legal immigration. If they have a high level of legal immigration, that you're going to hurt American workers. And this is something that a lot of people don't understand. The Democratic Party wasn't far off from a policy standpoint of what we're seeing from Donald Trump. Again, the rhetoric was different, but the policy was very much the same. And that's a really great question about how they'd moved from at least acknowledging that there are trade offs from immigration to Kamala Harris's position that illegal immigration is not a crime. She has said that publicly, which is a very strange thing for someone who's supposed to be a prosecutor to say, is simply, I don't recognize the law as being the law, and I'm going to ignore it. Well, now laws is different in that respect because he hasn't come out and said, you know, it's not a crime. But what he has said is we're not going to punish people for breaking the balls. And I do think there's two things that play here. You're talking about voting and what we've seen, and it's difficult to really put a number on it because so you know, the media certainly doesn't want to look at a democratic party is pretending that it's not happening. But yes, non citizens are voting. But I think the bigger issue here is when it comes to what's known as ballot harvesting, because if someone's registered to vote, they might not be showing up to the voting booth and pulling the lever, but they have ballots which are being mailed to them, and you have operations on the ground where people are collecting those ballots, filling them out for people who may not be registered or legally registered to vote, and turning them in. I think that's a larger problem that certainly is happening and needs to be addressed. And you know, we our media can claim it's not happening. We see it happening. We just don't know the extent because we haven't had sufficient investigations into it. But I think you know, and obviously that's for the Democratic Party a motivation if you if you have people who aren't here, but you can get them their votes counted in favor of your party, then then you're going to be all in favor of that. The other thing though, and this is why they present the Democrats, you know, Harris and Walls is such a humanitarian issue is you can't say to the public, we want to bring in millions of foreign workers to displace workers here and to drive wages and working conditions down in the US. So what you presented as isn't our donors are giving us lots of money for cheap labor and which would be subsidized by taxpayers. That's not a winning argument to make to voters. So they're presenting it as these people are refugees, they're asili right, they're fleeing poverty, and that's I think really the ultimate is this is the US Chamber of Commerce position about cheap labor. The Democratic Party is presenting it as a humanitarian crisis when it's anything but. The humanitarian crisis is the fact they were incentivizing people to make dangerous journeys into the United States and that we're handing over control of our border through the cartels. That's a humanitarian crisis, not the fact that these people are refugees or sil the economic migrants who are seeking a better life, which is a rational decision right to come the United States. That's make them eligible to enter the United States. And it doesn't cover up what's happening to the US workers, n US taxpayers, and the crime issues, which is a real thing, no matter how many times the media tries to dismiss it.
Speaker 2: Aaron gruark On just on the front of the culinary workers in Las Vegas and related communities in Nevada. My good friend and yours, Wayne Allen Root, will talk about ballot harvesting in which there's tens of thousands of workers in Las Vegas. I would assume a great majority are not citizens. But there are culinary workers unions who get the ballots, and they have workers who are not legally in the country and can't legally vote, fill them out, and then they collect hundreds or thousands of ballots and put them in unguarded drop boxes and they're simply counted with all the others. And nobody in Nevada is going to go through each individual ballot to see who is Hernandez and who is Fernandez and who is Gonzales. They don't go through that. They simply do it. And secondly, I want to get your view on the overflights which were stopped about a week ago by my Yorkers who was impeached by the Congress. For many, many years under Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, you could be in Haiti, Venezuela, Colombia and go online, get an app and US government would pay for a flight from Caracas Venezuela, de Land, and Duluth, Minnesota. It was about one thousand a day all over the country, and then they would be released into Minnesota. Explain why the program was temporarily stopped and how evil that program was, because again, you're dispersing these voters, potential voters and citizens, costing billions of dollars all over the country. And that's what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris wanted to do. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a program we had. They're doing it under the parole authority. Now it's a complete violation of what the law says about how to use parole. But some people who were showing up from countries Cuba, Haiti, Venezuela, and Nicaragua were allowed to be paroled, and the Biden administration was paroling them in despite the fact that they shouldn't do that because they're inadmissible. But they also were allowing people to fly directly from their home country into the United States, which is again completely in violation of the law. They stopped that program recently because of extensive fraud. And now, not only did we point out at the beginning that this was not allowable, but also that they weren't vetting these people. They don't know who these people are, and ultimately the problem is they don't care. They're trying to get them into the country under the color of cover of law. Why they stopped it is it's interesting, I would assume that there was going to be either a whistleble or reports coming out about how fraudulent this was, and they wanted to get in front of that before the election because the extent of the problems within this program were so vast that they want to give the impression that they're really trying to crack down an illegal immigration. At least the numbers have gone down. But here's the thing. The numbers of illegal crossings as they're counted by the Biden administration have gone down because they're not counting in admissible aliens who have no right to enter the country as illegal crossings. They have claimed that they can create new legal pathways, and that's really ultimately here the big threat is we have laws to deal that president of the United States doesn't need more authority to stop now immigration. But this president, and we see President harristainly doesn't seem to be inclined to enforce the law. And so that's the real challenge, and that's why commerce are so crucial here, is that they have to not give the president more authority, but to reign in the abuses of this president. And if president, if Vice President Hairs were to become president, we don't think that there's any hope that she would none stop these things, but we would see more of the same.
Speaker 2: In fact, she would assume, along with Tim Waltz, the socialist governor of Minnesota, they would assume that, you know, the policies that I advocate is what the American people want. So these policies of flying in and parolling individuals over the border and flights that we pay for. These policies have opened up the southern border would be would be in their view acceptable because they just got elected.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Lastly, I saw Pete Bodah Judge on one of the morning talk shows, talk about how illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants have built the country. I've had Governor Waltz talk about how important they are to us and the fact they commit so little crime and try me up a wall. Of course, Governor walt said, if you build the wall twenty feet tall of by ladders to make them ladder thirty foot tall.
Speaker 1: That's his attitude about the law.
Speaker 2: But because the immigration status is not inquired in by arresting officers, the cops, especially in blue cities and blue states, are told do not inquire as the immigration status. How do we know that these unattached large numbers of males in their twenties and thirties are not committing more crime disproportionately when their immigration status is not asked at the point of arrest. Isn't Pete Budhajetge making a ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Statement, Well, he is, and I didn't see that particular clip, but he's made a lot of ridiculous statements over the years about immigration. But you're absolutely right. It's difficult to say what the extent of criminal activity is by illegal aliens in this country, but we do know what's happening, and we do see the antecdotal aves. But there's also data that very strongly suggest that they're much more likely to commit not just immigration violations but other crimes. And that's what we see from Buddha, Judge and Harrison, nine Walls and others. Is and we've talked about this before. You can't convince the American people that what's actually happening isn't happening in their communities. They're seeing the influx. And we've also talked about most people are coming here for jobs, but because the borders open, those who are criminals, those who are terrorists, and those who are want to prey on people in this country are also coming over that border the same way, and they're coming here. And crime has increased because of illegal immigration. And no one who has been a victim or is seeing what's happening in their communities is going to be convinced by a politician, by a politician telling them that it isn't happening.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to make a change, Trump is out there. If you don't want to make a change, if you're real happy with immigration policy, you're happy with increased crime, increased government costs, who are off the charts, And if you believe that we're enhanced by parrolling into this country millions and millions of unattached males who are don't have the skills necessary to compete in this economy. If you think somehow this is a good thing, then vote for Kamala Harris, because if she is elected she's going to assume the policies that she wants are going to be on steroids because we want them. But Eric Grewark, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And all the information is at NumbersUSA dot com, NumbersUSA dot com. And we need to get educated because I've always said, in my forty one years in radio i started as a young man, I've always believed that this is the most important presidential election in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well this time I'm finally right.
Speaker 2: You can go one direction or the other, and it's up to us as participating in this great experiment in democracy, whether it's laws are enforced or not. But to Eric Grewark, you're a great American and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Eric. That was great to be on with you.
Speaker 6: Bill.
Speaker 2: God bless America. Let's continue with more. And those are the facts upon which you must make an informed decision. What direction you want the country to go for you, your kids, your grandkids, What kind of country we're going to look like in ten or fifteen years from now. If we have an additional fifty million illegals in the country, on top of the other fifty million. That's one hundred million people, and damn it, we can't afford it in so many ways. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: I think the point that you're raising the in a broader context, which is that as a nation we actually have to have a real priority at the highest level of government around what we eat and in terms of healthy eating, because we have a problem in America, and we can talk about all that we are now the subject of this conversation. We could talk about the amount of sugar in everything. We can talk We could talk about sodo, we could go on and on. So the answer is, yes, what do you support changing the dietary guidelines? Yeah, you know the food parent people say he has a reduced red meat specifically.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would.
Speaker 2: Hello quiet and I'm I'm broadcasting. There goes fried chicken, and there goes Greater's ice cream. Now that now she's gonna tell us what the FDA is gonna tell us what we can eat and what we can eat. Yeah, and by the way, plastics draw into her house are out. No more plastic straws. They're out.
Speaker 1: She says.
Speaker 2: They can't be recycled using paper. If you tried to suck through a paper straw. Yeah, it it disintegrates. You're gonna have my Ron shrews fried chicken in your prate from my dead cold hand. Dag gone right because she wants now, through the FDA, regulate what you can sell, what you can't sell, what you can.
Speaker 1: Eat, and what you can eat.
Speaker 2: And then and then I guess this Walls guy wasn't in the military, and he says he was, well, he was in, but he didn't get the rank he said he got. And when his boys were deployed to Iraq, Yeah, you know what he said twenty three years ago. See, you wouldn't want to be you. And he said, I'm not going to go.
Speaker 6: So he was.
Speaker 2: So he's the modern day Muhammad Ali, he said, Cassius Clay and not going. He's the modern day John Kerry. And he said, I'm not going. I'm gonna run for the Congress. And so it was time. Is that Is that how it works? You don't want to go to war? Oh I'm running for Congress? Oh go right ahead, you're what what what? What what'd you get? Alan Valor and marsh on the plate? I got I got a four F that's right, that's when I earned it.
Speaker 1: I have to look at my back.
Speaker 2: I still can't hit a ball more than three hundred yards in the fly. Will heave the stood reporters approach service of a local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar oh quality you could feel in now on the east side called Clement's Heating get air at nine to three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four four four.
Speaker 2: Zero one spots And speaking of all American chicken, I will not be denied?
Speaker 1: Will you?
Speaker 2: To Americans? Ron's Roosts brought down our lunch today. The Queen herself John here, she was here, brought down things thirty eight to fifty great thirty eight to fifty three. Race Road five one three five seven four two two two, go on that thing called the world Wide Web ronsroost dot net. She's like, she's fucking good. She's like Queen Camille. Correct, it's like Charlie's consort. Let's see will the Olympic Updated Services Cincinnati Tax Resolution power by toa Sheldon Uh. The US is getting ready to take on Serbia and men's basketball. France just defeated Germany into another semi finals seventy three sixty nine. So the US or Serbia will face France on Sunday for all the marbles or Saturday, I believe seg I'll give you Serbia if you want them. Men's volleyball plays tomorrow for the bronze medal against Italy.
Speaker 1: I'll give you Serbia if you want them.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: The US women's volleyball team, along with Jordan Thompson out of UC defeated Brazil today three games to two in their match. The USA will play for gold Sunday. Women's volleyball against Italy or Turkey. Sam Watson Watson Watson and won the bronze medal and sport climbing. What's that when you climb up the wall real quick? What about break dancing? Took the words right out of my mouth and at debuts tomorrow morning, I'm sorry. We'll give you all the results with kid Chris. You mean to tell me that break dancing is an Olympic sport?
Speaker 1: Correct? How's that possible? I have no idea. You know what's next? Pickleball?
Speaker 2: I bet on that I've seen some of the pros play pickleball. Yeah, they could beat you and Tim McGee in a heartbeat. Have you seen the pros play pickleball. I don't want any part of those dudes.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: USA Artistic Swimming secured its first medal in two decades with a silver and good luck to Lawrenceburg's Mason Paris. He's in wrestling action coming up. Let's see Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town your tailgate headquarters twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals are inside pay Corpse Stadium today, No fans, what the preseason opener is Saturday night against Tampa Bay? The Action on ESPN fifteen thirty to hom a Mo and the home of the Hits one two seven w By the way, who's a bigger lot of fights? Yesterday? In practice I saw a little m p. Ted Carris was involved in a couple of them. So on multiple occasions, I think this is a time of year in Camp Willie that the boys want to see somebody else in a different colored uniform.
Speaker 1: Who's bigger in this town right now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh, Dela Cruz or Joe Burrow? Who I'd have to say that's a tie? I have to say that that's a tie. I don't know about you, but I think they're right there. Della Cruz only be here through twenty twenty nine unless the Reds dangle one hundred million dollars in front of them to buy out two or three years of that. Again, that's that's half is what he's gonna at three courts. That's not even half what he's gonna make with the Yankees or Dodgers in four or five years. But what happens if he blows out a knee and stinks, then he gets well, well nothing. Bengals are where their fan favorite white Bengal helmet and uniform combination Sunday four to twenty five October twenty seventh against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Bengals have also signed another free agent defensive tackle today, Big Carlos Davis out of the University of Nebraska, spent three years with the Steelers, played last year with the Birmingham Stallions of the UFLS. Hey looking up. Mortgage rates have fallen to the lowest level in a year. Paul Luck at mckilllling Mortgage is doing the macarena the lowest level of mortgage rates in a year. Paul Luck to Kinley doing the Macarena, Willie. I also was out at the tennis tournament this morning.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: It's beautiful out there? What are the change I parked parked in John Barrett's spot. I hope it's okay, but I parked right there.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I parked right there for about ten minutes, walked around the facility. I got practice on my EX account or pictures on the X account. Beautiful seats, Center court looks absolutely beautiful. How different is it as far as the outlying areas? Is it any next there?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: As soon as this they told me.
Speaker 2: As soon as the tournament ends a week from Sunday, then that's when the major renovations begin. What about what about the Bengals moving to Warren County. I don't know anything about that, Dave Young. Maybe headquartering a group? Shall is a quarterbacking a group to move the Bengals to Warren County, to take the place of that golf course to Bruin and have Joe Burrow throwing footballs in five years in Warren County. Your comments.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Now you're talking.
Speaker 2: Let's see the reds fault of the Marlins last night six to four Andrew Abbott gave up five runs in the first inning and it was well, it was just about over until TJ. Friedel Belt at that Grand Slam. But it wasn't enough. Hunter Green and Kyle Tyler Tonight five ten Sports Doc Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now, the Reds three and forty two this season when trailing after the sixth inning, Eh, so they're not the comeback kids like the Cleveland Browns were three and forty two when when trailing after the sixth inning.
Speaker 1: That's not good. Oh there? What are they one run games? They stinking that too?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Not good? Yeah? I think they lose to there's the two stats right there.
Speaker 2: If you get if that, if that's I mean changed that around Bingo and then they leave Miami tonight and head the beautiful Metro Milwaukee over the weekend. What if Dela Cruz was in the one hundred meter final in Paris, Dela Cruz flies over, gets in the blocks and takes off. I think he do pretty good what he win. Then he could get with a snoop dogg. How in the hell is he part of the Olympics?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Somebody said he's met an NBC's paying him a half mill a day to be over there. What what the newsroom told me?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, well, what's he working twenty four to seven over there or something?
Speaker 1: What's he doing sitting there looking goofy?
Speaker 2: He's just doing. He doesn't need doing to snoop. He doesn't smoke pot anymore. Well, I guess he can in Ohio. Right, you can buy it now, just head on, Melissa powers, Well, she can't.
Speaker 1: They're open for business. Correct.
Speaker 2: Can you walk around in a public space, Yeah, with marijuana legally bought in your pocket. And then the other pocket is a handgun, Melissa says. Melissa says, yes, there's not a law prohibiting that, assuming you have no disability, which I means you can't carry a gun. Now. You can't smoke allegedly, but people do that constantly. Tony Bender tells me coming up from the from Boone County, Well, he likes to go to Fountain Square.
Speaker 1: A lot Fountain Square.
Speaker 2: There's people smoking pot in their cars all the time, which is illegal.
Speaker 1: He feeds the pigeons. If you're smoking hot in the car, he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sits down there with his little bag of bird feed and feeds him. That's Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.
Speaker 1: That's Tony Bender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not supposed to tell anybody he's not smoking.
Speaker 1: Look at him. Just look for him.
Speaker 2: Down there every year to the right of the fount square, right by the fifth third building. Remember when moe Egger climbed the fountain to put on the arm of the Genius of the waters will work for food. Got a picture of that. That's Moegger in his prime. So your guy, William Hendon, the guy that ran out on the field got tased Sylvia CB Hendon's grandson. Two best words in court charges dropped this morning. Why did he do it? Well, he was out there running around like a maniac and he dropped the charges.
Speaker 1: That's what they.
Speaker 2: Said the court. You ought to know that. I mean, I know something about the courts that you don't incorrect. I want to know how that was a not guilty when I'm watching it. But did he enter the field illegally? Now I tell you one thing. Now they'll be running all over the field. You wait and see it's like, hey, he got it dropped.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Was one hundred and eighty days in jail in a fine Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Dick Williams did it.
Speaker 2: He owned a team. Well, his father did well. But I mean, you know, except for me, you might still be in jail now. He runs now, he runs skyline Chilly. He's unbelievable, Andy Mack, here it is charges. I saw this about an hour ago. Right, he apologized. I haven't met the kid. He's a good kid. I imagine. He apologized, and he said he's sorry. He made a bad decision. He was, shall we say, encouraged by a friend of his who paid made him a bet. And Bill Hendon said, nineteen years old, I'm going he has, but he has complete a diversion program that included community service. Student in Ohio State ran on the field June eleventh without permission to do so.
Speaker 1: So they did a deal, deal, do a little community service and a little wink and a nod, winking a nod.
Speaker 2: He's the grandson of Sylvia CV Hendon, good friend of mine. Retired judge Uh huh who gave the old wink to Judge.
Speaker 1: Mallory And out he goes.
Speaker 2: But he did apologize to the reds. Hello, hello, excuse me. Billy Hendon apologized, good his lawyer said that he's a good kid, made a very bad decision. It's extrememely remorseful, truly regrets everything that happened, looking forward to moving on with his life, including community service. You gotta come on this show do community service. I gotta meet this guy. He's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: His entire room in Ohio States filled with photos of him upside down with tasers.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, oh, well, maybe they'll make a bobble that night.
Speaker 6: Right or wrong?
Speaker 1: Was he guilty of doing this? You got a lot of witnesses that night, right now, nobody saw nothing now but Judge Hendon said you got that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: Remember this one scene of Good Fellas. I remember this when it comes up Miracle on thirty four Street. That guy sitting there and he the judges about yeah, and the lawyer, oh, I'm sorry, the lawyer for the gangs to look at the judge that gave okay. Charges dropped against Santa Claus. Santa Claus goes free. Billy Hendon free, free at last, free, and god ohmight, his dad is chicken. And Jim Hendon's an hilarious and he's a good man. So Billy Hendon apologize, Y took the taser, took the community service. Judge Hendon says, and all of a sudden go and send no more my brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so way it goes, I guess segment, give me how the stews report, please Willy and utter of a beautiful day here in the tri State.
Speaker 2: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 8: Address an issue, and this one is on me and I will own it. Earlier this morning, when this mission was carried out under my direction to resecure the third Precinct, to do so in a manner which I am proud of.
Speaker 6: How it was executed by this.
Speaker 8: Team, no injuries and no loss of life, a re establishment to put the fires.
Speaker 6: Out for those businesses.
Speaker 8: A CNN reporter was at Crewe was arrested by the state patrol A few minutes after hearing that. I was on a call with CNN President Jeff Zucker, who demanded to know what happened.
Speaker 6: I take full response ability.
Speaker 8: There is absolutely no reason something like this should happen. Calls were made immediately. This is a very public apology to that team. It should not happen.
Speaker 2: That's Governor Walls apologized. By the way, the mob destroyed a police precinct and looted it. I just got a text from a certain judge slash lawyer who said Billy paid one hell of a price. That diversion program was tough.
Speaker 1: Thank you, judge.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is it's not what you know, it's who you know. Segment, Thank you, sir. Let's continue with more. It's roma the Reds seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: You're on the day I was falling.
Speaker 5: So this dog got a bound niggis to the wide window at the door they have found, then spoke up to leave this little vel. You can tell that a win that I was bad of the old bad.
Speaker 2: All right, Bully Cunning In the Great American Red Spaceball kicks off about five to ten to night. The Reds political body has a heartbeat, it's faint. Oxygen levels are going down. They're still alive. At some point, I keep saying, they're going to have to arise like a mighty tsunami. The segment just had the fact that the Reds are in forty five games that losing. After the sixth inning, they've won three out of those forty five games, which by the way, is not good. Plus they're upside down in a terrible situation in one run games, but nonetheless, hope springs eternal. Secondly, I don't want to be too harsh on Billy Hendon, nineteen years old. In today's world in Hamlety County, if any person had done exactly the same thing that young Hendon had done, they would have been true exactly the same. There wouldn't be any difference because that's the way things are in Hambleton County and the good old days, back when men were men. If you engage in that kind of behavior there was a consequence. In today's world there's not a consequence. So young Billy Hendon, who was charged the criminal trespass and obstructing official business, was offered a bet I think he was half lit and a friend of his I think it was either twenty five or fifty dollars a round on the field. Young Hendon did it, and the photos of him being upside down on the field with tasers in him or classic. There's always a risk that person may have a knife for a gun or a club or whatever with him and as a consequence, there might be an injury to a police officer, which, by the way, did not happen, and so Billy Hendon was treated the same as any other person similarly situated, unconnected to his political connections, which are deep and proof found, including the legendary Sylvia CV. Hendon judge who spent years on the bench with my wife, and the Mallory clan was was the judge. Dwayne Mallory was the judge on the case. So a deal deal was struck in which young Hendon would go through extensive community service and a criminal diversion program, which is a regular event in Hamley County happens all the time. So he was treated no differently than you would have been treated if you were nineteen years old, half lit up and run on the field with no intention to do anything other than to take a dare. And he went through about thirty to forty hours of community service, and they apologized I think half heartedly because the way things turned out was pretty good for him. But nonetheless I can only say that with a wink and a nod, he was treated exactly the same as anyone else who had done exactly the same thing, including by the way, Dick Williams, the president of baseball Operations of the reds Now the president of Skyline Chile talk about two great jobs. Dick Williams has two great jobs. He ran on in the field in nineteen ninety and US truly represented him and he got essentially the same treatment, including a tugue lashing from his dad, who warned part of the reds. So you know, treat him the same as anyone else similarly situated and away we go. Secondly, it's come about that seemingly Governor Walls of Minnesota gave a statement about ten years ago in which he said social Security must be greatly amended. And this is Governor Walls, the vice presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, who said that social Security the age must be raised, there must be a litmus test if you have money, you don't get it, and also that the retirement age got.
Speaker 1: To be raised.
Speaker 2: That's Governor Walls fourteen years ago. The clips are everywhere, and I don't want to be too hard on Governor Wallas. He's the worst pick for vice president in many, many years since Joe Biden was selected, and don't be too hard on the guy. I want to make sure the Democrats inaugurate him as the VP next week in Chicago, and then away we go. The ballots are predit. You can't get rid of this guy. This guy is a target rich political entity when it comes to all the stupid stuff he's done. And I just had a West Point graduate of captain sent me the following note. He said that the issue with Governor Tim Walls is not stolen valor. It is though he was given a grade above what he earned, and then when his team was to be deployed to Iraq, he's sent in his papers to resign or retire. This meant that he left his men who were going to Iraq without the proper leadership they need to form a new team leader. In effect, he abandoned his men to go and fight in Iraq when it was a hot war so he could become a politician. And this captain said, who does that? What sort of person does that? What sort of leader on the crucible of battle resigns to run for a political job. That is Governor Tim Waltz. And this is a captain who went through the US Military Academy, etc.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Now.
Speaker 2: Thirdly, one issue that we need to be informed of with Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz is that both have expressed in the past support for reparations, and normally that's simply an academic argument because let's face it, reparations are fraught with racial division and also illegally unconstitutional. Means, you may know that under the Fourteenth Amendment, which I like to think still exist, that it is illegal under the Equal Protection Clause, which forbids arbitrary race based programs. So courts would very likely strike it down. So, nonetheless, it's a political motto. It's a motive that is untethered to reality because very very unlikely it would ever be imposed a racial spoil system. Now in California, every Democrat in California, including Kamala Harris, favors racial reparations because it's good politics. Something like seventy five to eighty percent of black Californians want reparations. They want money, Hell wouldn't you. But the implementation of the program is a problem. So first, who would get reparations? For example, the Great American yours truly? According to DNA registry, I'm five percent black. The name Cunningham is all over the black community. I don't know why, I don't know how. I've never myself, I've never been a slave owner, and I've never owned slaves. The Irish were the victims of vicious racial discrimination by the British for centuries, resulting in the Potato Famines of the eighteen fifties, when the Brits directly or indirectly killed one third of Irish About two million were killed by the British. Can I get reparations against the British? I don't know, and of course today if you base it simply upon skin color. According to the Census Bureau, I didn't know this number until I read it. Forty percent of Black Americans are the descendants of enslaved Africans, sixty percent or not, including Kamala Harris, whose father is from Jamaica and whose family going back generations own slaves. Yes, Kamala Harris's family owned slaves from Africa. Does she get reparations when her family owned slaves and bought and sold slaves?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine if Donald Trump's family had bought and sold slaves one hundred and fifty years ago, that stained would be on him today.
Speaker 1: But not if you're Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Also, Barack usan Obamas family in Africa we're both slave owners and slave traders.
Speaker 1: Does Obama and his family get reparations? I don't know.
Speaker 2: In addition, if you came here as an African in the past fifty to eighty years, after one generation, you may be black as it can be, but on average you make more money than the average American. African immigrants coming here legally are a great American success story.
Speaker 1: Do they get reparations?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Would you limit it to those you can.
Speaker 2: Trace your lineage back to the Civil War in Abellum before the Civil War? And aren't there problems in going back seven or eight generations as to who did what to.
Speaker 1: Who and when? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris has used the term black to get reparations. Well, who gets someone who suffered from it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Should the government issue certificates of blood quanta? What is the quantity of black blood and white blood and Hispanic blood? Like a Rachel Dolahzar who said she was black, but she's white. So if you identify as black, does that mean you get paid the Rachel Dolazols in this world? Does she get paid because she's white but identifies as black? Some Black Americans whose ancestors were slaved to live through segregation are poor, but others are quite rich. I don't know if Christopher Smitherman can trace his lineage back seven or eight generations, or Michael Jordan, but there's all kinds of multi millionaire Black Americans.
Speaker 1: Do they get reparations? Likewise?
Speaker 2: Can you differentiate between native born Black Americans and African immigrants? Those immigrants who arrived in America lately do quite well, in fact, better than the average American does. A Black American whose grandparents came to America after the patches of the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four, which believe it or not, has now been sixty years, there was no official discrimination the policies the Democrat Party was washed away in nineteen sixty four. Do you limit it previous to eighteen sixty and post eighteen sixty or pre eighteen nineteen sixty four posts nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 1: How do you do this?
Speaker 2: And Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz actually answer these questions, of course not. The recipe in California, by the way, is to give millions of dollars to quote civil rights groups like the NAACP or the Blackmail Coalition, and dozens and dozens of others so called racial rights groups in California. Give them the money, then let them decide who gets the money. Then let the lawsuits begin once again. The Fourteenth Amendment and many US Supreme Court decisions say that you cannot have race based programs.
Speaker 1: It's illegal.
Speaker 2: So how do you I legally administer an illegal program?
Speaker 1: Nobody knows.
Speaker 2: So what the Democrats want to do, which they've always done, is to add, subtract, multiply, and divi by race. That's what matters, and play the racial game. When you can't prove it exists, you simply call it systemic racism. The whole system is ripe with it, which we can't identify. We're not sure exactly. Then, going back to my good friend Thomas Soul, did you know that over a three hundred and fifty year period, there were about twelve million slaves taken from Africa to the New World. But of the twelve million, less than four percent came to the United States of America four percent, And he points out that the Democratic Party was the party that imported the slaves. One reason so many blacks survived here is that slavery, vicious and cruel as it was, was less harsh as practiced in Brazilian jungles, which took the great bulk of the slaves, leaving the West coast of Africa by the way, by African leaders who imprisoned their own people.
Speaker 1: Do they pay?
Speaker 2: And of course the number one slave trading group in the world were Arabs Islamists. The word slave comes from slav which is the more than one million Europeans enslaved by the Arabs over a two to three hundred year period.
Speaker 1: Do they pay?
Speaker 2: And I'm proud to say that in the eighteen thirties, the British Empire stops slavery, and in the eighteen sixties, over the objection of the Democrat Party, America stopped slavery here, but it continued for hundreds of years after that point. In fact, today I'm proud of the fact America stopped slavery and the British Empire, but the Islamic world did not stop slavery. Africa today does not stop slavery, and a good chunk of South America still has slavery. In fact, believe it or not, the UN says there's more slaves alive today that at any point in the history of the world, slavery continues to be a thriving institution.
Speaker 1: Put all that in your pipe and smoke it. Let's continue.
Speaker 2: Line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Disgusting said, and Thomas Soul has written on this topic repeatedly, and that the one party that has benefited from racism for years and decades, the Democrat Party, continues to play the race card, not the equal opportunity card, but the racial spoils card that would rip this country apart, which partially it has already to twenty five Home of your Red's News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: We all sing happy tunes. And when we all sing happy tunes and sing.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas and wish each other Merry Christmas, these children are not going to have him Merry Christmas. How dare we speak Merry Christmas?
Speaker 6: How dare we?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet skulls.
Speaker 2: I'm broadcasting segment Kamala Harris doesn't want you to hit Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one thing. I'm not voting for her.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to, but now I'm really not because she's dising Sandy Claus and the man from the North Pole, and also that goes along with Rudolph uh and all the rest of the reindeer. I'm getting a report Sheriff Richard K. Jones may be supporting Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: You are out of your mind. I'm gonna call to come down here.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come down here with extradition papers to send you back to the Butler County and he wants tapes of the show. He wants to I will testify against you. You will, I'll say, Reese your right hand.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 6: William?
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't say he does. I'm saying I've heard reports.
Speaker 6: No from you.
Speaker 1: From you, there are no reports from me or anybody. Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones, the Great Sheriff of Butler County is red, white and blue all the way through. Isn't it amazing the party that complains about democracy fails to practice at Bengo.
Speaker 6: Kamala Harris should not talk to Bill kleynham On w W. He should do his job more.
Speaker 1: And then the Trumps are speaking now from mar A Lago.
Speaker 2: By the way, when's the last time Kamala Harris can she answered questions about her policies. She apparently that was pretty good. Yesterday with jd. Vance and her were in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Yes, he stalked her. He started walking, he walked past the plane.
Speaker 2: The plane he says, that's gonna be mine in a few months, and that was funny. And then all of a sudden she walks up, leaves that walls guy to start talking to the press. She starts talking of girl scouts. Never even talks to the press. They you know what, they don't like that, the White House press cort unlike that stuff.
Speaker 1: Well they will.
Speaker 2: By the way, Joe Joe Scarborough said this morning, I watch him so you don't have to. He's a clown that Kamala Harris is running a perfect campaign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since his record is a joke.
Speaker 9: He's been one of the most far left radicals in the entire United States government at any level.
Speaker 6: But I think that.
Speaker 9: What Tim Waltz's selection says is that Kamala Harris has been the knee to the far.
Speaker 6: Left of her party, which is what she always does.
Speaker 9: Kamala Harris listened to the Hamas wing of the party. She selected Tim Waltz, a guy who wants to ship more manufacturing jobs to China, who wants to give illegal aliens driver's license and who wants to make the Fitinel crisis that we just heard about so much worse because he refuses to do his job and actually make it easier for American citizens and not illegal aliens to live a good life. So I think what it says is that Kamala Harris is running as a San Francisco Liberal. She has governed as a San Francisco Liberal, and she shows it a running mate who will be a San Francisco style liberal.
Speaker 2: Say how about this? You know, Marcus Lamonis had him on about a week or two ago, the King of Camping World. How about this headline and the great show the prophet headlined RV retailer Camping World defies California County ordering it to take down the giant American flag. So Camping World in San Joaquin County, California, was ordered by the zoning authorities to take down the American flag. It was a bit too large and could fly off the pole and hit someone. And so Marcus Lamona said, take that order and stuff at where the sun don't shine.
Speaker 1: You, thank you very good.
Speaker 2: Marcus Lamonas was born in Beirut, Lebanon. As a baby, he was taken from the rubble of a collapsed department building, adopted by a couple in Dade County, Florida, and the rest is history. He says, I will always fight for the ability of all Americans to fly our flag. I am an American. I'm damn proud of it. I'm not taking it down. Come get me. That's that's the symbol of camping World right there, Will He's got a giant on Route four there and a beautiful right there in Fairfield. He's got a gigantic American flag. That's If you see that flag, you know it's camping World.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 2: The party that opposes democracy accuses Republicans of practicing what they do. Will heave the stood reporters approad service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers Temestar quality you can feel in northern Kentucky called Tom Recton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine spot.
Speaker 1: By the way, where's Rocky?
Speaker 2: I have no idea he's unavailable available.
Speaker 1: What is he getting a massage?
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll be unavailable tomorrow from twelve to three. Maybe I'll be unavailable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals inside pay Court Stadium today get ready for the preseason opener against Tampa Bay Saturday. Zach Taylor said today Willie to the press. He has a plan for Joe Burrow to play. Can't say what it is. What about Jamar Chase, I don't know it didn't he said. The starters are going to be out there and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown back down.
Speaker 2: Bengals with injuries to the d line, signing free agent to tackle big Carlos Davis today. Spent three years with Pittsburgh and played in the UFL last season for Birmingham. The Bengals are also going to bring back the fan favorite white Bengal helmet and the uniform combo brought to you by Aaron Noleman and against the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, October twenty seventh. Now the Olympic Updated Service of Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tove Sheldon. USA Women's volleyball team with UCZA Georgie Thompson beating Brazil today and the USA will play for the gold medal and women's volleyball on Sunday against either Italy or Turkey.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: US women's basketball team faces Australia tomorrow in a semi final game. The USA men's team is taking on Serbia and a semi final matchup today. The winner there gets France Saturday in the gold medal game. France beating Germany seventy three sixty nine in a hotly contested game in Paris today.
Speaker 1: I'll give you Serbia and I'll take the Americans. Red's update.
Speaker 2: Reds close out the series tonight against the Marlins in Beautiful Miami, seven hundred, ww's coverage five to ten, Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: Are you done? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Rodman on Marte, Well, the American women, led by Rose from Mountain Notre Dame, win the gold. That's the only issue in front of us. No, they got who is it? They got what they could play Brazil on Sunday. Spain beat Saturday. They beat Brazil about six months ago. One zip by the way and get warma. They take on Brazil Saturday in the gold medal match at eleven a m got to see what happens. We'll see what happens, won't we Yes, we will. What about Dela Cruz they win, we gotta get Rose levelle in here, get her in with their gold medal, well, and we gotta wear it. We gotta get We gotta get a hold of Carson Foster and here to get a silver and bronze in here to talk to that young band. Let me ask you this, who wins in a one hundred meter dash? Dela Cruz or Noah Lyles, Lyles v Cruz?
Speaker 1: Who wins?
Speaker 2: I'd have to take mister Lyles. He's the fastest man on earth by the way. He finishes third and the men's two hundred meter final. Well he gets a bronze medal then right, yes, but shot his mouth off quite a bit and finish his third. But we'll see what happens. But at least he got a medal, so what the heck? He's got two of them. So who's faster, Dela Cruz or Lyles? I have to say mister Lyles one about he was pretty fast on that what was it nine point seven seconds?
Speaker 1: One about Dela Cruz if.
Speaker 2: I if I ran that race, would take me nine point seven years. Dela Cruz or Neon Dion Sanders in his prime Sanders v. Dela Cruz. Dela Cruz though he's got he's a tall guy, Willie with that lone? What did you see him going from first on a single? Sanders? But uh when he started running? But do you remember when Neon Dion hit the hit that ball down the I mean he stood up with a stand up triple and it was a it was a bunch. He was flying right he got to third before the third baseman caught the ball.
Speaker 1: That would that would be a good matchup, right there.
Speaker 2: Hate to say it, I think I would take Neon Dion over Dela Cruz in a matchup.
Speaker 1: That might be because Neon Dion's not that tall. But uh, but how about this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about Della Cruz versus a horse a turfway park sponsored by Andy Furman. You might recall Collins I had some problems. I'd go with the horse. No, but no, you're not gonna no, not going to beat a horse. No, I don't care what I mean Jordan Lyles may might not even be a horse. Noah Lyles, you fool whatever, and he finished third in the two you said, Jordan Lyles, Well whoever. I'm just saying, get everything right because we can't give out inaccurate information.
Speaker 1: Well, Noah Lyles, Jordan Lyles, who cares. We'll see what happens. Good good luck to him.
Speaker 2: Was the night the Reds kick off at five to ten? Yes, there's a heartbeat. Get the paddles out now, hopefully getting close. Be nice to win three out of four, then go against the Central Division leading Brewers in Milwaukee over the weekend. Would you save Hunter Green for tomorrow? You're pitching him today, right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I say? Save him bullpen night night tonight.
Speaker 2: That's what I would do. Of course, he can't send Brett Souter out there. He's hurt. I mean, Mim is not very good. And I'm thinking you're gonna have your main pitcher who looks unhittable against Milwaukee for.
Speaker 1: The first night. I ain't get a win?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, yeah, see what happens. But I'm not in charge, so what do I ain't? That's the truth. You haven't answered it either. You haven't answered the big question.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, Mike Brown Backrocky Well, Mike brown back down. No, they got a deal done. They're gonna announce it sometime soon. You want to bet me? Yes, I bet you Hot fund Sunday. Okay, bet it. I'm taking that he will not sign. Bet I'm saying he will not sign. Well, they gotta get it. What they gotta do now. Their their efforts are probably toward Moneymack. They got to keep the kicker. They got to give him more Dough Raying than me than that buter guy in Kansas City, because they're gonna they gotta keep the kicker because lose him.
Speaker 1: That's it, especially with a new Well, they got to bring back Horace Muhman. You see can he pu number five? Can he still kick?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: He's gone all right, passed away? Ho see money, Max Mail? What I bet you Jim Breach could still do it? Number three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I bet he could? Yeah, all right? Segment is out of his spa alley.
Speaker 2: Well did he the king of starting lineup?
Speaker 1: Really? Did he kick field goals? Why not?
Speaker 2: He's only about what's sixty seven or seventy, probably older than Trumpy.
Speaker 1: Bring back the old bring back the old League.
Speaker 2: Then Trump, he's got to be eighty yeah, and he's getting old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Marty Brenahan is eighty two, aren't we all? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel any different now than I felt when I was thirty five. I still feel like thirty five most of the time. Still raised a little cane with the boys. You know what I'm saying, Well, you're going to here in a few minutes, three or five. I'll be hitting the ball deep at Kenwood Country Club. See what the hell's going on. Fortunately, the ladies are not there, which is a good thing. LPGA needed them like I needed a hole in the head. TPC Rivers bend this year. Baby, enjoy it. Have a great time. Get out there, watch the ladies play. And if you want to enjoy that stuff have added, is what I say. Segment, give me out of the suits report, Please weill leonartter of a beautiful day in the Tri State, and don't be messing with Santa Claus Well, Mike Brown back down to Jamar Chase. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report.
Speaker 10: Top of his game, Such a consequential President of the United States, A mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States.
Speaker 6: Want to know what comes next?
Speaker 3: And he belongs up there on Mount Rushmore, Lincoln and Joe Biden.
Speaker 10: But you've got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.
Speaker 2: Did it, We did it, Joe.
Speaker 1: Segment Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: For Democrats are Jimmy Carr, Barack usin Obama, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. Compare that to Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. Tr Tell me which four he represents America.
Speaker 1: Let them carve their own mountain in somewhere, to.
Speaker 2: Carve their mountain right here. I don't get it, man, We're in trouble. I every now and then I get depressed when I think about the future. But then I watched the Trumpster at this news conference in mar A Lago. He gives me hope. He's taking questions. That's great. He can defend you won't she won't. She can't can't answer questions correct without laughing. Yeah, where's the regular president at? Where's he been? They complain about grilling out in the Trump Yard, not doing a rally for the past four days.
Speaker 1: Right, where in the hell's Biden? He's the president? Idea, what's he doing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, the IRS is saying they're going after Hunter Biden for seven million dollars received from Romanian business interest Hunter Biden seven million from Romania.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, let's continue.
Speaker 2: We gotta go, seg I'm suffering from projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Are they all.
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 1: Seven hundred w l wh