Speaker 1: So Trump and his Lackey's well, they continue to say that they are actually the most transparent administration in US history. Yet new reporting shows that a photo of Howard Lutnik on Epstein's Island with Jeffrey Epstein has literally been removed from the online database. Let me show you the photo that they're talking about. Yet right there Howard his kids. I happen to know the guy to the right, I won't mention his name, and of course in the dead center over there, Jeffrey fucking Epstein. All right, that photo was removed from the online database. But here's the thing. Why take it down? When you must understand that once something is on the internet, it never ever disappears. So what would be the point. Now, CBS they actually authenticated that photo. Let me show you what CBS reported. This photo of Lutnik on Epstein's Island was removed from Justice Department files. The articles goes on to say that a photo released last month by the Justice Department as part of Epstein files showed Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein on Epstein's Island in the Caribbean has been removed from the Justice Department's website. The photo, which has been authenticated by CBS News, shows Epstein, Lutnik, and three of the men standing over an oceanside cliff. The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, a nonprofit that preserves digital online content, downloaded the photo from the DOJ's website on January thirty one. It was also archived by jmail, a web interface that was created to archive Epstein content. The photo was released under file number EFTA zero one two three zero six three nine on the DOJ's website, which now points to a page not found. Let me be again and crystal clear. That's Howard with Jeffrey Epstein in front, one of Howard's friends to the right, and the other two are his kids now. Thomas Massey, a major advocate for the release of the Epstein files, he responded with this. In it, he turns around and he writes, I'm sure there's a good reason for this. DOJ needs to tell Congress who pulled this file down so we can actually ask them. Well, of course somebody needs to explain, right, what else then is being pulled down? What else is being hidden from these files? And the answer is we don't know, and every time that something like this happens, conspiracy start flying around, innuendo, right, hypotheticals. Everybody then comes up with an opinion. And what does it do? It distracts us from our ultimate goal, and that being the release of all of the files and the accountability by all those involved. Now, I want to show you one last version of photo showing that landmarks in the background reveal that it is Epstein's Island. Let me show you the photo, Okay, Epstein's Island as you can see obviously what they're pointing to. And just in case to jog your memory, this is the email from Howard Lutnik about visiting Epstein's Island on a specific day. It turns around, and this is on December nineteenth of twenty twelve. Howard wrote, Hi, Jeff, we are landing in Saint Thomas early Saturday afternoon and planning to head over to Saint Bart's Anguila on Monday at some point. Where are you located? What is exact location for my captain? Does Sunday evening for dinner sound good? I have another couple, Michael and Marcy Lairman with me on my boat, and each of us has children two sixteen's, two fourteens, a thirteen, a twelve and eleven, and a seven year old. Thanks all right, let me be crystal clear why that really is just a weird, weird fucking email to send to a pedophile, somebody who's actually convicted of pedophil of having sexual relations with children. You're now going to tell them. You're going to tell that pedophile how old your kids are? Isn't I mean, if that doesn't just strike you as just glaringly stupid in so many ways forgetting about the fact that you are now associating with a convicted pedophile, and you're now bringing eight kids to the island, and you're telling the pedophile how old. I don't know. I get so lost by the stupidity of so many in this matter. My blood pressure goes up. And Representative I'm sorry, was asked why Comer has delayed deciding if Lutnix should be subpoena to testify before Congress at all. Play the clip.
Speaker 2: There is one connection to Epstein here. There is an email in epstein file showing that Trump's Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik invited Jeffrey Epstein to a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton either be your sense of why it has taken Chairman Comer this long to decide whether to subpoena Leutnik.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't think Sherman Comer is very smart. I just do not think he has a strategy whatsoever. I don't think he has a plan. I think they wanted to make this big show of Hillary Clinton with no real idea of how they would take it forward. They have been reluctant about all of the subpoenas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have been, and as I write in my sub steck of Today's secrets, don't stay buried forever. For more than four decades, they hidden plain Sight foundation galas behind Davos panels, behind private jets and philanthropic pledges, behind the smug confidence that comes from believing that your wealth, your title, your proximity to power will always be enough. But here's the fact, gravity eventually wins. Welcome back to The Michael Cohen Show on our continued journey to a million subscribers. Let's get there together, So doing a favor, hit, subscribe, watch, comment, and please share, Please share this with somebody, because this stupidity, this bullshit, it has to stop. And again on a programming note, I do want to let you know that Waimea Kulpa and Political Beatdown and no longer being shown on the Midas Touching Network. Those shows they're not going away, not for a long shot. In fact, they are available right now on my YouTube channel, right here at the Michael Cohen Show or wherever you get your podcasts. Now. While there's been little accountability regarding the Epstein file, at least here in the United States, well there was more accountability all right this week overseas. Let me show you what I'm talking about in it it turns on said this is the Financial Times breaking news. The president and chief executive of the World Economic Forum Burg Brent has announced his resignation following an investigation by the Forum into his links with the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein. Well, he's not a disgraced financier. He's a disgraced dead pedophile. And you know what, we don't know yet exactly what Borges's relationship specifically was with Epstein. Certainly, what we do know it cost another person, at least overseas, their job. But you know, again, as I say in my sub stack of today from Les Wexner to Larry Summers, from Secretary of Commerce Howard Lutnik to Bill, from former Prince Andrew to Peter Mandelsson, from boardrooms in Manhattan to palaces in London, from Silicon Valley to Brussels. The common denominator here it's not ideology. It was access. Access to a man everyone now claims that they barely knew they barely knew him. And also this week the Clinton's Clinton's deposed here in New York at the Chapela Performing Arts Center by the Oversight Committee, and Ron Philipkowski, well, he kind of made it astute point to it. Let me show you what he said in it. He writes, it's great that Republicans on House Oversight established a precedent today for first ladies to be deposed about Epstein. Can't wait until Democrats take over the committee at the end of the year. You know, a really good point. It's something that I've been saying now for a while. When I turned around and I had heard that they were Subpoenainghillary Clinton, understand, we have two hundred and seventy five days left before the midterms, after Democrats take over the House, and the vast odds are in favor of that. What do you think is going to happen? Why did they actually choose to depose I could understand choosing to depose Bill Clinton, I absolutely can. There's plenty of information about him. But Hillary, what was the point so to embarrass her? Did you think that she was going to turn around and say, oh, yeah, Bill came home one day and told me that he had sex with a thirteen year old? Are they that naive? Are they that stupid? What was the point? Because right now understand that they have, As Ron Philibkowski wrote, they have set up a very dangerous precedent and rest assured at some point in time, Maligna Trump will actually be subpoenaed to testify. And I can tell you one thing for certain. She doesn't want to. Nobody wants to testify. But before speaking with President Clinton, Nancy Mace, she said that Hillary had been unhinged. Unhinged about what play the clip?
Speaker 2: What do you mean that Hillary Clinton was screening?
Speaker 4: She was our hinge. I hope that President Clinton is less unhinged today than his wife was yesterday. You'll say, well, he was.
Speaker 1: Basically instrumental for you'll find out Dody he was the ally By the way, was she unhinged? Maybe because Lauren Bobert was taking photos of her and then they were posting it in order to, I don't know, make some presumption that she had done something improper, illegal. Nobody has any idea. All we know is that they weren't supposed to do it. But Lauren bober doesn't care. And and Paulina Luna, she has no idea what she was saying. Again, everything is so general. Oh well, you'll find out, you'll find out. How about you tell us right now? But no, everything is sort of a cliffhanger these days. And while the GOP is saying that Hillary was unhinged, let me show you. Hillary revealed that she was questioned. Get a load of this, because this is really what we're all interested in. She was questioned about UFOs and Pizzagate. Play the clip.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many times I had to say I did not know Jeffrey Hepstein. I never went to his island, I never went to his homes, I never went to his offices. So it's on the record numerous times. It then got at the end quite unusual because I started being asked about UFOs, and a series of questions about Pizzagate, one of the most vile, bogus conspiracy theories that was propagated on the Internet that was serving as a basis of a member's questions to me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really it's despicable. What was the goal of them to do this, to bring her in? I still to this moment can't figure out, you know, what we're supposed to be do, bringing people and ask them when you were there, for example, like Lutnik, did you see any teenage girls? Why were their teenage girls seeming to float in and out of these resonances, whether it was Manhattan, Palm Beach, the Bahamas, without visible parents or any supervision. No one asked the basic questions. No one paused long enough to consider that proximity to a convicted pedophile might require more than a shrug in a dinner reservation. Now Clinton, He also spoke about the fact that Republicans chose to show up at her deposition and nobody else has played the clip.
Speaker 4: I can only say that the best exchange that I had came at the very end, when, contrary to every other deposition they have taken, no Republican member asked any questions about Jeffrey Epstein or Delayanne Maxwell to anyone else they have deposed. And in fact, the Republican members didn't even show up for the depth position of Les Wexner. And when I said that, I had to point out that the only questions that any Republican member asked of any of the people they had proposed was of former Attorney General Bill Barr, when Comer asked him about the allegations in his view about Russia's involvement in my election in twenty sixteen. So at the very end of this hearing, after I made that point, I want to commend Chairman Comber for raising a series of significant questions that I responded to about the nature of the investigation and the areas that I thought should be explored. So I appreciated that I want to see the truth come out. So that was a reassuring way to end a very long, repetitive deposition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand those, trust me. I want to end on this, which again is how I ended my substack. For decades, they relied on the assumption that no one would connect the dots. Now the dots are public and people are connecting the dots and the Consequences. Oh, it's just beginning, and as always, thanks for listening. Hey everyone, First of all, thanks for watching. I mean, we're going to be posting daily episodes with reactions and talking about politics. We'll be talking about everything in fact, so please like and subscribe join us on this journey.