Speaker 1: Good morning. This is a test of the emergency Cackle prevention system. This is only a test. An event of a real Calculi emergency, you would have been directed to leave it talkback at this place in time. I repeat, this is only a test. Bye Michael and Dragon testes testes one, two, three.
Speaker 2: My lord, are you needy? I ride on the back window of my truck. My guber number is fifteen twenty and hawk if you're a guber two and then I list Michael says, go here dot com. And then you still want talkbacks. You are insatiable?
Speaker 3: Okay, Goober's we need to think this through. Dragon leaves on quote unquote a vacation, then we have this strike on Iran's nuclear sites, and then Dragon returns. Are we living in Game of Thrones? I mean we're the drug Wagan's released to do this. I don't think there was any vacation.
Speaker 4: At all, Michael.
Speaker 5: A few months ago, I was in Phoenix and I saw lots of Waymo cars.
Speaker 4: They're super interesting.
Speaker 6: I don't know why anybody wanted to burn them.
Speaker 4: Oh pastor gravitas. Thanks hey, Dragon. Since I know that Michael would not want to go on a trip with his goobers, all twelve of us, why don't we do a trip with Dragon, just Dragon? It would be amazing. I bet all of us would go. Let's ask the superiors at iHeart one of Mike.
Speaker 7: I think the Democrats like their laws. They just don't like our laws. They like the laws that they like. They like to pick and choose their laws, because they're totally okay with people with laws, just not the laws that they don't like.
Speaker 4: Supposedly, DHS has approved plans in Florida for a facility to detain illegals in the ever Glades. It's surrounded by alligators. We can call it alligator alcatraz.
Speaker 6: Hey, Michael, to answer your question as to why are they setting way mold cars on fire, there's an anchor out in the Los Angeles named Jory Rand ABC seven, and he characterized the neighbors as just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn. That should help.
Speaker 4: They say America is the land of opportunity. It is. Think about this. Last week, a guy who was a former McDonald's employee saves the free world from Iranian nuclear power.
Speaker 8: Very amazing, Michael, Why don't those morons figure out a way to crack down on the cars that have no tags, no license plate, expire, temporary tags, expire tags. Could you know they're not paying anything they could? Pull Us is missing out on a whole lot of quote fees on that, plus they don't have insurance. The scumballs.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Governor pull Us promoted the Denver is the fourth best cycling city in the US. Just amazing. We built all these bikelanes, yet no one uses it. I wonder if it has to do with all the crime in Denver and the trash and the bikelanes. Huh. I also wonder how do we rank in bicycle Seff. That's a great idea. Ride your bicycle and get it stolen.
Speaker 9: Hey, Michael, and Dragon doctor Brown he was attacked by the Libyans, not the Iranians. Have a nice day, Michael.
Speaker 10: I used to believe that if Democrats actually got what they voted for, they would realize the errors of their ways. However, I'm not convinced of that anymore. I hope New York actually votes for this dumb dumb to become mayor. Peo will destroy that city once and for all, and they deserve it.
Speaker 11: Michael, what this guy who's running for mayor of New York is saying sounds like something that would come from the Babylon be except it's ten and not funny, and actually it's shocking and horristic.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 7: So if you don't have to pay property taxes or rent, you can provide cheaper produce and groceries.
Speaker 9: Aren't they just admitting.
Speaker 7: That property taxes and rent is out of control, a problem that they caused.
Speaker 12: Hey, Michael, I find myself kind of hoping the socialist wins in New York City, just so I can watch from a as the people of New York City. You reap what they sew. Does that make me a bad person? And before you get too cute with your answer, I specifically asked, does that one thing make me a bad person?
Speaker 5: Mike? You almost had me on the story about the grocery stores. But this must be a regurgitated story from April first or something, because when you started talking about the DMV and linking it to that, and that's a plus. No, no one, no one would do that.
Speaker 13: Good morning. This is your favorite jew goober, Yes, your frailite jew buber. Hey, welcome back, Daggon. I think the lawyer and the judge had a woo woo not there, That's what I think he called it. Honey. I mean, listen to his boy, Honey, you just flew out so like naturally.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think judge.
Speaker 13: I think the lawyer is doing the judge.
Speaker 6: Have a good date, Michael.
Speaker 14: I agree with you. Why would we have to worry about a judge that's out of his jurisdiction and the Supreme Court already ruled. I mean, it's just irrelevant. Why even make news out of this guy? He's nothing. This judge needs to be impeached. He needs to be thrown out of his job because he has no jurisdiction and he's disobeying a Supreme Court order.
Speaker 10: Hey, Mike, let's just buy Devil's Island from the French and send him there.