Speaker 1: All right, This Friday, we're gonna be broadcasting from Rollertown beer Works in Solana, Texas. That's a brewery we're invested in, and we're doing a live remote broadcast there from three to six and then the fun just begins. You're gonna want to come out, come hang out with us on Friday night and our sumo wrestlers are in the house. This is our annual sumo wrestling event. We were just talking to our program director Elliott about it and he goes, oh, man getting out there in those sumo fat suits, and we were like, no, no, no, this is legit sumo wrestlers with the Dallas Sumo Club. This is a legit sumo organization. And the tournament is Saturday. Friday night, we're doing a truck pool. They're going to pull these trucks. That's hilarious, and then we're gonna party. We're gonna have a great time. And then Saturday there's a tournament and it's going all day long. Start around ten or eleven am, but that thing will go till seven pm or later and it's just an all day spectacle event. We bring in a big tent, we set up bleachers and you can watch sumo wrestling all day long. It's gonna be awesome. But this past weekend we did what's called a sumo krawl. We went and bounced around four different bars in the Prosperous Line area and we stopped by. We had five or six wrestlers that we piled into a limo from Alba Limousine and we just bounced around. We went to the Gin, We went to the Tavern on Broadway and prosper and then we went to Slina. We went to the Nook, and then we went to Heyday, and then we went back to Rollertown and each place was a little bit different, but we literally blindsided these patrons by walking in butt cheeks out.
Speaker 2: It's really amazing to watch the look on people's faces. It's kind of like, uh, I don't know, when you watch a prank show, like in Practical Jokers or whatever, and then they show the people that are just kind of watching, you know, they cut to them, They're like, what the hell am I looking at right now? And so any place that we would go into, I would just kind of look at the people at the table just to see the reaction, and they're all like, wait a minute, because there is something shocking no matter where you are, even on a beach, when you see a giant bear ass and you're not expecting yeah, you know, Yeah, it just it takes you out of whatever you're doing. And it's not a well kept, well kept ass. Yeah, it's not like, uh, taut butt cheeks, you know, these are these are and they're just out there. Yeah, They're just huge, huge Yeah. And uh and here's the other thing too. The first time we did this, or the first time I was able to go to this, it made me wonder what other sports are out there that I've never thought about that I'm dying to see because you kind of think that it's a gimmick or a novelty, and it's not like once you start watching it, you get wrapped up in the combination of the power and the balance and what it takes to actually win this thing. And when you see a smaller sumo beat a bigger sumo, it's really bad ass. And especially because do you know the rules kt uh, Yeah, to keep your feet in, gotta keep her it's just getting someone outside of the circle. Yeah, And when some there's times where someone's on the edge of the circle. And they're able to leverage themselves and use the force of the other person and flip them over and have them go on the outside of the circle.
Speaker 1: It's just badass. And each one of these spots, well, they were all different. And some of these bars, the guys were like, all right, let's put on a sumo display, and there wasn't room for it, right, so like we moved tables out of the way.
Speaker 2: That's another fun thing to just look on the person's face when he thinks a sumos right just swam into his table of beer.
Speaker 1: So at the gin, you know they have this forty thousand dollars flat screen wall television. These giant sumos are wrestling right in front of them, Like, man, please don't fall into this. You had a terrible look on you. I was terrified or scared. And but we started it off with the Salina Police Department throws this big charity poker event every year and a buddy, Jeremiah Phillips, is in charge of it. He's throwing it, and I couldn't. I had to cancel. I couldn't go to it, so I canceled. So I was like, you know, it'd be nice to stop by rollers own some of our investors the area. Tory Hunter was there and Jim Marshall's there, and some of our guys that have invested, so like, let's stop by. So we just blindsided them. And so we walked in the door where this charity event was taking place, and Jeremiah was on the microphone speaking everyone and sometimes it can be a serious message being delivered. Yeah, I mean it can be very serious. And so we just rolled the dice and we barged in with six sumo wrestlers and the lead guy, the lead guy.
Speaker 2: From Dallas Sumo Club, Corey wears a cowboy hat and he is loud and out.
Speaker 1: The pictures y'all sent me this weekend, I'm on with Corey. I'm like, well, I don't know what's going on on that bus.
Speaker 2: I'm the strip.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and so else we had TC with us, who's hilarious and uh, he's still going after Big Milk.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but he shot some videos for it. We're gonna start blasting these out on social media and you can see what the sumo pub crawl was like the sumo crawl. But just know this sumo is going on this Saturday. You don't want to miss it. We'll be there Friday, setting you up at roller townant's line, and then the tournament takes place Saturday. All right, Coming up next, it's the Hollywood Shuffle Shack has an emergency bathroom run. We discussed next