Speaker 1: Using going on something like its sing at ASA's.
Speaker 2: Theory and see it sting still.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Hello, we got Buck. We got Buck in the big screen. Ladies and gentlemen, damis monsieur is welcome to Meet the Blessed, a panel show of Orthodox Christian commentators, thinkers, and creators and clergy where we get together to discuss the intersection of Orthodox Christianity, politics and culture. It's like pressed but blessed. Uh. This week we have with us a fine selection some of the finest minds we can think of I could think of and get together. Of course we have Buck Johnson, the creator and host Humble narrator, narrator and host of the Counterflow Prodcast, Jim Yatris, author of I Try to Warn You, of course, my co host on the weekly show Then and Now, which we can get a hold of on a maryon Chuck Now, and Jay Dyer, who I believe goes without no introductions needed with this panel. But gentlemen, I thank you so much for joining us. The whole concept of the show is a bit like Meet the Press, where we get to these gentlemen together to discuss politics, culture, anything that's been on their minds or anything that they've been covering on their own shows. As it relates. Buck, I'd like to start with you because you said that you have a rant already saved up, so please let the people know all about you and then get right into what you want to discuss.
Speaker 4: Do people still know about meet the Press?
Speaker 3: It's still it's still going.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't know that I want to be isn't wasn't Pat Buchannan on there.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a boomer reference, but yeah, it is that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my favorite generation, my favorite one sitting on this panel with us. Yeah, Buck Johnson Counterflow podcast And now I was asked by Dissident Media, who is the organize organization above my show? That sort of puts it out, if you will, can you do a sub stack once a month where you write something because we we want to see you do that and not just interview people. And it's like when you lift weights and you have a weakness and your program and you're like, let me skip leg day because I'm better at these other things. And so writing was not my forte at this junction in my life. But I said, well, then if I'm not good at it, maybe I'll give it a shot. And I woke up one morning with this urge to write about something similar that you've sort of referenced, Jason many times on your show, with this mushy Christianity sort of bubbling up under the surface, and I think, yeah, some of that, and I came up with hot Top at Christianity. I'm pretty sure that was my spiritual father, father Turboqualls. Maybe I sent the whole thing to him and he gave me the blessing to put it out, and he didn't say, yeah, that was me, but I think it was him and Hot Topic. After I released it, I thought, now, I don't know if people get that reference, because I come from the punk rock subculture and we used to make fun of a store in the mall that was sort of corporate punk rock for the asses. I'm called hot Topic. And after the Charlie Kirk assassination, the public execution, it impacted me. I'm a firefighter for twenty seven years, and even seeing that still sort of messed with me a bit. And then you sort of have this lull afterwards and everyone's collecting their thoughts and their conspiracy theories, and you see that bounce all around, and rightfully so in a way, because they're not releasing any information that's very valid or pertinent. But then I see these people either that I follow on Twitter or that maybe show up somehow in my feed. And obviously after twenty twenty, I mean after the Biden administration, the culture started to swing right as you sort of predicted, and many others did as well. And then you start seeing people sort of switch their tune. And then it became oh my god, wake up, pray up, and these sort of like kind of bumper sticker, hot topic slogans. And I was like, why does this bother me so bad? And I talked to people that I care about and trust in my spiritual life. Basically I don't want to name names, but like, why is this bothering me? Am I being judgmental? And there's something like off putting about some of it. And I'm also not going to name names and the influencers, but we've all seen them. There's people jumping on bandwagons, and I do think a net positive from this, like massive growth, you know, we start seeing. For one, they were saying Charlie's goal was to overcrowd Heaven.
Speaker 3: And things like that.
Speaker 4: Not my style of speaking about this sort of thing, but I get it and and then oh my god, my true was full. And then it was also happening to orthodox churches after that. I've I've talked to a few priests and they said, people like myself and you Jason that came to the church during the COVID wave, they could sort of call it. Now we're in like wave part two where something's happened, and that's great. And I do think I spoke with Father Peter Here's and Father Turbo on different episodes about right after the Charlie thing. These people, they're all many of them are young. And I think the good thing about Charlie Kirk influencing a massive amount of young people was that it's some with the Internet, the age of information. As our friend Adam Patrick says, there's no excuse to not keep digging for the truth. And thank god people like Jay are out there on the Alex Jones platform and his own platform of course, and m Jim and you Jason two. So I think that there's an instinct that people will have a small segment of them. There's always like a remnant. I suppose like to keep finding and searching and searching. But there's also been this point where there's like a stopping point on social media. It's like, I'm in the church, not the church. I'm in a church. I went to church, pray up, bro, And some of that was bugging me a little bit. And I'm sort of still navigating how to not come across as judgmental and go, well, that's not a church, dude. There's like a plexiglass around the drum kit and stuff like this, And so I struggle with speaking out against that and trying to stay in my lane as a layman, basically in the Orthodox Church, and then trying to go wait, but keep searching, keep searching, because you're sort of in the mall version of Christianity, and I hope that you keep looking and not just stop here and go Man. Did Charlie Kirk and what I saw on the film of him I'm being assassinated? This really fluence me. And I'm going to my new megachurch and we are chanting and doing worship music and something about it hurts for me to see some of these things. And so my point with the hot top at Christianity is a bit of a struggle between like I don't want to be judgmental and the prick online it's like, uh, that's not right, like the all monitor. But I hope that I know they won't all because that's just not how things work. But I hope that a decent segment of the people searching that are motivated by what happened to Charlie Kirk and are finding Christ and and and sort of searching for truth can at least start looking towards this direction.
Speaker 3: Jim, any comments on that is worrying for j to get back.
Speaker 5: No, not really. I just want to pick up a little bit on the whole Charlie Kirk thing, because you know, obviously that had a big impact on a lot of people, and a lot of people on the right somehow sort of said, oh, well, now you know, you know this is our new you know, this is our bloody shirt, and you know, I think we can talk a little bit later about where we're going with that. I'd I'd rather get back to what Jay has to say first and then talk about what my initial thoughts were before we get into the back and forth as possible.
Speaker 3: But I mean, Jim, because I mean, you're the elder here, the Elder Jim jodtris you've seen you've you've been in the church for the longest on this panel, you've probably seen a little bit of the remissions and then the these surges. Right from your perspective, is this Oftentimes we hear this sort of corollary. This is sort of like almost the new Great Awakening, you know, Great Awaking two point zero. We've seen sort of revivals in the seventies and eighties. Of course that was furloughed, you know, scandals in the church, especially the Protestant denominations in the United States. Yes, this is sort of like the we'll have to see. But I think initial fears or in trepidation is that this is being a suit of almost being set up that for another version of that where we have a massive influx and it almost seems to be set up to fail in some ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if I would look at it that way. I don't think we've ever seen an influx like this. I mean, all right, let me go ahead and make a drop a couple thoughts I had in mind. You know, I sometimes think that Cleo, the Muse of History, must have accidentally hit the fast forward button, because it seems a lot of things that are going on sort of in the framework of what Jay talks about, the nexus between geopolitics and religion, whereas again very few people are aware that religion doesn't exist in this kind of ethereal sphere all by itself, nothing to do with politics, and that every political agenda of any sort has got its thumb in it somewhere or other, for better or for worse. And you know, and look, just look at what things have been happening just in the last few weeks. You've got this this ridiculous person being named the archbishop of Archbishop Best of Canterbury, and then the Nigerian Church, which by the way is bigger than the English Church and breaking breaking with it. You've got now when the Roman Catholic Church, even even the most ridiculous pig headed trad cats, are admitting that Leo is another Francis, And you know it's plain as the nose on my face. You know, you've got the gay parade coming into Saint Peter. You've got all of his horrible appointments, he's blessing the ice block and you know, and doing all that kind of stuff. You've got the statement now by the Italian bishops about you know, welping. Well, I mean, it's it's just not even funny anymore. And what they're all duced to now is well, my divorce, my contraception. I mean, that's all they've got left to try to hide in to avoid the obvious wreck. And I don't know, you know, back to what you were asking about the question, Yeah, I think we're seeing a lot more Roman Catholics now, even more now than we were seeing under Francis, because I think a lot of them have given up hope that, you know, the next pope is going to come along and fix stuff. You know, now we're not free from this either. Later next month, I suppose, near the end of the month, Leo and Bartholome, you we are supposed to get to get their nicea to move along on their next step of having a common dating of the Eastern Pasca, and the next step of concocting some new version of Florence, some some new new union. And what we seeing in all of this, and not only the influx we're having into our church, but how many videos do you see out there now? Every every Roman Catholic and Protestant out there saying, oh that that Ortho thing over there, that's not for you, that's not Western. Paying no attention to that man behind the curt you know. It just it's gotten gotten absurd now. And I love these things cause you look at the comments. You see all these people saying, well, I don't know what this Ortho thing is, better go check it out, you know. So I think I think we're living in a moment in that regard. Meanwhile, on the geopolitical front, Okay, you know, war with Iran is coming again. That's not gone. And you know his twelve twelve day, big beautiful war did not solve that. And that's happening at a time when more and more Americans, except for most diehard Christian you know, idiotized Christian Zionists, are finally seeing that, yeah, we do not have the same God, We do not have the same faith as as Judaism, as Islam and anybody else. So you see that, you know, we're gonna have war with it with with the Venezuela. The American Empire is visibly faded, failing at the same time that we're we're moving toward an internal crisis. Both spiritually and not too and not too distant future, financially, economically, and and uh and uh and politically. It's it's all happening at the same time, and it's all connected and and so I think this, this moment when people are seeking refuge for something true that they could hold on to, is in a way the precipitate of all these events that are tied together, all happening at the same time.
Speaker 6: Jay, I'm trying to find I was trying to find an unmute button.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was. I was glad to I beat buck to it. Sorry that Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was trying to beat you guys to you so you wouldn't say I'm mute. Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I was appreciative to be able to be on one of the last so far as what we think is the one of the last info Wars broadcasts to really encourage people to look at Orthodoxy as a solution. So and I tried to encourage Alex to to make the move to go check out an Orthodox church, and he said, I gotta stand up Rino. So I don't know if I don't know if you will, but you don't actually have to stand up for eight hours, but I said more like four, Alex, not eight. But yeah, I'm I'm glad to see the surge.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I remember again, I'm not anywhere near Jim's cradle situation. But you know, in twenty sixteen seventeen, we had the first wave of guys that began to convert, and a lot of that was the Discord that we set up. And the Discord has produced quite a few fruits, I think more than people would think that early generation of guys. Most of those guys are already married, having kids, some of them are becoming deacons and priests, and some of them have already graduated from seminary Jordanville and so forth. So there's been, as you said, waves of this. I never expected this was going to happen to you know, I'm honored and thankful to the Lord to be a part of that. And I think we will see more and more waves of this. And as you pointed out, really Protestantism in Rome don't have a lot to offer, and even there open voices are kind of becoming more and more drown out because they just keep spinning their wheels because every time they try to do something. There's a massive issue, you know, with the papacy or with you know, lesbian bishops or whatever, so it's becoming more and more difficult people defend those those systems, and of course we have our problems as well, but I think when people understand the decentralized nature of Orthodoxy, it's a little more amenable to what they're looking for. And I think also it's time to resuscitate the discord because you know, it got up to about twelve thousand people in there now and I took time off from it, but I think young guys really need this, and it's time to really focus on helping young guys look in this direction. I've kind of shied away from that because I didn't really feel like I was that kind of a person to be a dude to point young guys in the in the right direction or whatever. But that it's already happened, so it's too late, So time to do it. Time to continue to work pushing young guys. You know, there is another issue too, which Jamie and I have talked a lot about and my priests as well. We learn know how to reach the young girls. We'll figure that out in one way I think you know that came up with Ludwell. Eventually, as the guys convert, the girls will, but there still needs to be some means of trying to reach those people. But you know, we've got a big conference coming up. It's not as big as lud Well, but it's We've already sold more tickets than we've sold in any event ever. And I think we're going to keep having more and more blowout Orthodox conferences that are just going to be excellent hubs that solve some of the problems. For example, one of the number one problems that comes up is guys and girls. Where do I meet a girl? Where do I meet a guy? Well, come to an Orthodox conference. It's one of one of your best bets because if you don't see an Orthodox spouse potential at a local parish, you might have to go to a conference. So I apologize we've been driving a lot monds a little bit mush, but I'm rambly, but I think, yeah, this is you know, it's all divine providence. The timing is amazing for what's happening, and I think it's just going to keep exploding. I'm very excited and as we've been saying the joke I made a long time ago. I think I made this joke in twenty seventeen. The papacy is the best of the Orthodox apologists, so they're just going to keep sending.
Speaker 3: Them our way.
Speaker 4: I'm going to that conference, Jake, if you do, you want to talk about what it is, because everyone's going to go, wait, what's you talking about?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah. If you go to my Twitter or my website, there's some links there. It's the Athens in Jerusalem Conference and it's going to be a focus on Orthodox philosophy of life. So it's not philosophy in some boring technical sense, it's the philosophy of life. Metropolitan Jonah will speak, Father Vladimir, my priest will speak. He's very well tuned to the history of esthetics. He's taught art at the Florence School of Art before, so he's he's great. And he goes into imagine if Dan Brown wasn't faking gay and it was actually cool, That's what my priest does. He goes into like really good symbolic deconstructions of artwork. Uh, and he's not faking gay, He's actually real and straight. So the decoding is taught Notch and uh yeah, he's going to talk about that. I'll be talking about a derivation of what I talked about at Ludbell of something a little more precise and specific. I think my talk will be longer than the Ludwell talk. We got Father Deacon doctor Annonayas will be talking about Orthodox philosophy and epistemology. We've got my wife will be talking about the history of ancient Paganism making a return with the trans movement and whatnot. Doctor David Patrick Harry will be there. He will be speaking on his book Orthodoxy and transhuman So all of those areas will I think overlap very well. I'm not sure what Metropalton Jones is going to speak on, but it'll be relevant. And that is a two day conference November twentieth and twenty first, and we're kind of almost at peak capacity, so there's probably not a few not that many more spots left, So if you do want to come, you better hurry.
Speaker 3: I'll just take a break to eventually get a chat what Georgia to.
Speaker 5: Talk to me online after the conference.
Speaker 6: I don't know what their plan is. I do think for the Vladimir is recording it he has a guy who's pretty good, the geographer, but I'm not sure what their plan is. Possibly possibly.
Speaker 3: Just briefly just for the chat. Of course, it's okay send us to your comments and questions or anything else you want to be to read out. I will do so as a super chat or send it over on a stream. Lab is usually the best way of doing it, so it avoids the YouTube haircut. The the other thing I would like to talk about, gentlemen, since we're talking about Christianity, sorry, the Roman Catholics, UH and Orthodoxy, the coming together, possibly at least in conversations. What do you guys think about the about jd Vance visiting visiting the UH, meeting with his beatitude Patriarch, Theoptopius the third in Jerusalem. I'll share this second year.
Speaker 6: Jason. I don't know if this is up to you, but you're really loud, and Jim is really really low for me, but I don't know if that's on the stream as well or just on here.
Speaker 5: Oh cluck louder.
Speaker 3: Scream at me.
Speaker 4: The proximity of to the mic, it was quite quite.
Speaker 5: Closer.
Speaker 3: How's that get closer? There we go, Jim H. So this is from the Orthodox. It sounds a bit better. Yeah, uh, this is from the Orthodox Christianity. Post Patriarch Jerusalem receives JD vance VP vans At at Holy Sepulature. This is of course, when JD was visiting Israel, which finds I find it interesting he kind of, as far as I know, did not go to the Wall, did not get the photog photograph of the wall. Instead went to the Holy uh Sepulture to meet with the Orthodox, with the Orthodox priests there.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is not the first time this has been happening. Of course, we have Bartholomew meeting with sim of this, Bartholomew meeting with Trump at the White House a few months ago. So of course we brought up the the possibility of e communism. This is where Jim corrects me on how I pronounce things, So please, Jim, don't hold back. We have that sort of possible possibility of the meeting of the minds, let's say. And of course there's been some sort of talk about possible schisms with ROCORP, the Russian Orthodoxy, Russian Orthodox churches. Any thoughts on that, gentleman, as we're seem to have these things kind of come into focal point. What are your general thoughts of having a Roman Catholic as possible the next president of the United States.
Speaker 4: I'll defer to Jim for sure on this.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, it's start with I don't know what's going to happen between Patriarch Bartholomew and Pope Leo. This very well could turn into a dud like Create twenty sixteen, where they have big plans, and maybe the pope it changes the dating of the Easter for the Roman Catholics because obviously Bartholme you can't do anything about how the Orthodox calculated Pasca. So if anybody's going to make a change, it has to be Leo. The bigger question is, even if they do that, even if Leo says, oh, okay, from now on, we're going to use the Orthodox reckoning of Easter, where does that get them that? How do they move the ball forward after that? And even if they try, okay, they they've got the template, it's you know, it will be exactly like Florence. They've got this new document out study document from the papacy about the different kinds of roles that the papacy plays. You know, he's the Bishop of Rome. He's the patriarch of the West, he's the supreme teacher of all Christians, et cetera, et cetera. And I think they're setting this up to say, Okay, how much pop do you want? We can accommodate anything you want. You want one hundred percent Pope. You could be a Roman Catholic. That's great. You only want eighty percent. You only want first among equals. Hey, we can handle that too. The orthonox can have first among equals if they want. Well, you only want forty five percent Pope. You're a Protestant, just the biggest denomination. No problem, we can do that too. Oh you're a Hindu, you only want twenty percent of Pope. Hey, we can do that too. And of course they've got this big syncretic thing going on at the Vatican, so I think there's an agenda there. I'm not sure they're going to be able to move it along. I think again, the bigger question I have in mind is where does this fit into the agendas of all the string pullers in the geopolitical world. I mean, we know, for example, that you know, the CIA, as Jays talked about, has had their hooks into the Vatican, you know, since deep into the Cold War, and the same thing happened with the Fanar in nineteen forty eight. If if JD vance and look, I'll give him the bet of the doubt. If he's a very very pious Roman Catholic, very sincere, he goes to the Holy Suppulcher instead of to the wall, that's great. But also you think about Peter Tiel Pallaunteer.
Speaker 3: You know, what are the.
Speaker 5: Political strings being pulled behind the scenes out of the best of circumstances. I'm not saying we can bastically figure all this out, but I think we need to be aware that there's more there than meets the eye.
Speaker 3: Buck.
Speaker 4: I actually want to defer to Jay because I have thoughts. There's people in the comments that talk about JD's wife and all these things, and it just keeps making me think, focus on yourself, not someone else's wife. But I want to let Jay speak on this too.
Speaker 3: Well, just to throw it to Jay, because if you know your last appearance on Alex Jones, you brought up the Changing Images of Man book, which I download a PDF, and I think a lot of people have reached out in my comments and said they did the same thing, and just from your cursory what you've laid out on his show, it was like, ah, there it is right. Like a lot of the things that I've been talking on the show and many others. We've been talking about the edges because it seems like we're getting this sort of transmission and we're trying to figure out what's coming through the news, and then all of a sudden you bring this up and it's like, well, there it is, right, Like there's the foundations and this is kind of what we're picking up. It's not we're starting to see the plan come into fruition. So maybe you can talk about that a little bit, Jay, because that seems to be this intersection between not only just Roman Catholic religion all the rest of it, but with this sort of technocratic plan that's certainly Elon Musk, Peter, theeld jd Vance, the PayPal mafia, that whole connection is starting to come into focus, I think a bit more well.
Speaker 6: On the issue of the ep in Rome. Some clergy have reached out to me, and this is not confirmed, but they have heard that there's already been communion, so they've already participated at the ep in some form of communion together with Roman Catholics in terms of the Eucharist, but again that's not confirmed. But the thesis from a very prominent priest that was explaining this to me was that they may just essentially in line with what Jim was saying. And I remember that I read that papal document and did a podcast on it. The one that can kind of offers like it's like sales options, like you can get the full PayPal package you want the you know, discount papal package that's eighty percent papacy, and then the economy package of papacy which is forty percent. But yeah, that the thesis, and this seems plausible to me, is that they're going to basically already start communing and doing it and then announce it's already happened. We've already entered into a union of some sort, so just get over it. That's his thesis, and he's a very wise, perceptive priest that told me that arch priest. So that seems to be in line with the sort of subtle, subversive ways that they go about these things, because they're not going to attempt a union on the basis of truth it's got to be a union on the basis of these sort of Hegelian ideas like diapraxis or these where you sort of dialogue to some future, unknown synthesis conclusion. There's not a right or wrong, it's we're all on a journey to come to the future unified church. That kind of underlies all the acumenist stuff is the sort of Hegelian process philosophy, and so that's what they're committed to, and they're just going to act like there was a union and anyone who's questioning it or rejecting it as divisive and a problem. So that's probably what they're going to do, because as we know, they're really not doing this on the basis of theologies. It's geopolitical power moves that are the basis of it. I don't know what to make of Vance, and I've never I've not really followed much of JD.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 6: I know all the you know, sort of Peter Thiel and Christian nationalism connections, and I'm familiar with all that, but politics pretty boring to me. I guess I'm gonna have to talk about it, though, because everybody talks about politics, it's the religion of America next to football, but then to get the changing image as a man. So I don't ramble too much. Yeah, this was the interesting text that's It's been around kind of in the conspiracy alternative media research world for a long time. I first heard about this in the two thousands, and it was a really long, boring PDF. And I hate PDFs. I absolutely despise them. I refuse to read long PDFs. I will go and have them printed out at the print shop because I just will not read a PDF. And this book has been out of print and just almost impossible to get. And then lo and behold, a young college man sends me this two thousand dollars book which you cannot find anywhere. I guess he found that at probably I think a discarded library book sale. And I don't think that this was sent as an active book because like in circulation. Because my university essentially got rid of all their books, which blew me away. I went to check out the library not too long ago, and it was a really awesome library in Murray State ten years ago, and now it's they've cleared out probably seventy percent of the books and all are There's one little, tiny Marxist section.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 6: So all that's necessary, I guess, is just Marxism. It's a foregone conclusion that we just were all going to be Marxist in the future anyway. But this is one of those elite textbooks that seems to be you know, it's a Stanford Research policy text, system Science and World Order, Explorations of World Order. It's put together by people like Joseph Campbell Ow Markley, people from the CIA, people from you know, Harvard, all these different elite universities, Ivy League schools, and it kind of presents what they think is the way to socially engineer America a certain in nineteen eighty two, to get to the technocratic future. And so a lot more of the book dealt with the religion of the future than I expected. You could look at this as I'm sure everybody's familiar with Father Seraph and Rose's book Orthodox in their Religion in the Future. Well, that religion the future part is this, This is it. This is from the top of the establishment. This is what you know, people like Kissinger, you know that at that level would be reading this kind of a text. A lot of the same people from the Frankfurt School, a lot of people involved in esoteric and occult studies at Stanford Research. That might sound a little out there, but that's what this book is about. So as with most of these texts, with the idea of oh, we're all in a crisis, a crisis, a crisis overpopulation, nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do?
Speaker 6: Oh, well, I guess we're going to have to institute a technocratic socialist policy where we dumb everybody down and create a post industrial world. Well, how do we get to a post industrial world when you still have a lot of people, even in the early eighties who were in some sense Christian or had some notion of you know, Western civilization based ideas, And so the book is essentially about that, cultivating new archetypes to program both the conscious and the subconscious mind. And that's actually what it says, to bring them into some future incote new religion that could be crafted by the priests class and the scientific the scientism class. And so it goes very in depth, way more in depth than I expected, in fact, into worldview warfare, into presuppositional worldview foundations.
Speaker 3: I did not expect that to be there.
Speaker 6: Thomas Kuhne structure designed to revolution all of that plays a heavy role, and just to kind of bring it full circle and all shut up is there's actually chapters on LSD psychedelics, float tanks, and contacting entities as part of spiritual enlightenment, aliens, all of that's part of this. And they there's basically two chapters that does nothing but site mk ultroductors. So it's John C. Lilly, it's Jose Dolgado, Carl Young. I mean he's not necessarily well he is actually kind of an mk ultroductor.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what it is.
Speaker 6: And then it kind of culminates. I'm just giving the overview culminates and basically saying that, well, the religion in the future will be a perennialist religion kind of what Alda Suxey wrote in his book Perennialism, and it'll be some kind of something like imagine Joe Rogan as a techno shaman.
Speaker 3: That's the future, that's the religion of the future. Yeah, it's interesting now seeing people react to the psychedelic intrusions or the gateways. Now it's it's finally kind of getting a little bit of traction. I think that the mainstreaming of demons has been a really interesting thing this year, where suddenly everyone's just talking about demons, and even the left are reacting to it, like what the right wing's talking about demons? Now We're like, yes, we're talking about demons. And I think the Charlie Kirk assassination kind of put that in the in the forefront, and of course then calling into question about DMT.
Speaker 6: Here's a chart and right there, Contacting entities is very crucial to this process higher levels of awareness, functioning, meta programs, transcendence of time and space, et cetera, contact with the spiritual entities.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you want to do with how you this? We see what you guys do with this? Because of course we know from the Orthodox traditions that gifts of clairvoyance and uh, you know, other other miracles, let's say, other gifts are I wouldn't say common, but they're they're certainly not rare within the within within monasteries and within a certain saints. This seems to be like what you're detailing here, Jay, is that they're aware of this, but they think it's biological, like they think it's somehow in here and they're trying to biohacket to get to hear they don't really want to believe in the hole. It comes from God and only comes from God. Therefore there must be some sort of biological hacks.
Speaker 6: Well, actually, this this text is not an atheistic text at all. In fact, that relies heavily on Hinduism. There's a lot of bagavad gitas right references, citations, and so God is the within, God is all things. It says that multiple times. And so they do believe in and sort of contacting higher realms. But that's the realm of you know, Atman and Brahman and all that stuff. That's what they actually say, which is very prescient in terms of what Father surfm Rose said, because he said Hinduism is really crucial to the religion of the future, and maybe that's why they bring so many Hindus into the West.
Speaker 4: There's sort of a groundwork too, if you can make a synergy synergistic effect between like if you take the hot top at Christianity and the ecumenism of Look, this martyr was publicly executed. We're all coming to the church, We're all coming to Jesus. At this point, it doesn't matter, you know, how you get there. I'm this that, I'm that. You guys have your thing, but we're all coming there at the same time. When a massive portion of the female population is looking into I'm spiritual not religious and doing birth chart readings or or you know, psychic blah blah blah New Age stuff and sort of that can flow into the same thing. And then the men on the Joe Rogan side and Aaron Rodgers the quarterback, and these sort of alpha males that we may look up to are going like, well, dude, I took this DMT trip and I did this, and I contacted these spirits. This is a spiritual age. You guys like the New atheists or a joke. At this point, they're gone, this is a spiritual age. And so you've got this culmination of like the female perspective of like reading tarot cars and finding psychics and Eastern mysticism, and the males doing like, oh, I'm doing DMT like Rogan and these badass dudes alpha's And then Charlie Kirk gets murdered, and we're also going to all kinds of churches, and that's how we find the afterlife and that's what's important. That's what Charlie wanted, guys. And then here we are at this sort of like still what seems to be in relation to the rest of it, like fringe, even though we're grow going for sure, and some of that worries me, like that that dichotomy of like we're in the church and all of these things are going around. It's not atheists per se, but it's certainly spiritual and it seems negative in my thoughts.
Speaker 3: I think brief just briefly before we get to comments from Jay or Jim, it seems to me that it's it's directional, so it's a lot of people going into the church. And this is kind of my prediction of the Neotroads kind of mush Christianity, is that people are what they really want is redemption, but they'll settle for forgiveness and what they're trying to take from things. They're going to the church to get something from it, but not realize that you have to give, you have to give to get, and I think that's where they're gonna get get it sort of screwed up there in that sort of what mush Christianity will present for its present to them is sort of like everyone's we're all one, and you can get forgiveness and you can get some sort of community and all the rest of it, and you don't have to do anything. You just have to show up to church and maybe read the book and become really annoying at saying blessing that before dinner, just.
Speaker 4: Like the left has done for the past since I've been into politics. You don't have to do anything. But if you say I have a black square on my profile, I'm look at me, I have a bumper sticker slogan, I'm doing something. It's like the meme like I'm doing a thing or whatever, and it's like yeah. And so if the culture swings right and some of those people swing this way and they're like, well, now here's my picture in front of a neon sign at my church. Again, I really hate sometimes speaking out about this because I don't want to sound judgmental. It's more that I'm lying caution out there, like just these are traps and just because it seems spiritual or holy or involved in a church does not mean that it's necessarily like the demons aren't just like feeding you some suggestions out there to do.
Speaker 3: Jim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly right. I mean, look, I mean, how do I put this. I think so much of what's going on now in most people's minds, you know, if you know basically this sort of normy right left stuff, you know, it's all about Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives. The culture is swinging right. I don't think it's quite that simple. Okay, you find you got the you know, the septum ring blue haired people on the other side and people who on at least quote our side, are superficially more normal. But I'm afraid that a lot of this is just a manipulation by different wings of the same ruling establishment that one way or the other they want. It's kind of you might call it political, but for any perennialism, we're getting to the same place anyway, and except it'll be conservative values, will be conservative control mechanism rather than you know, the woke you know, Skittles colored one, which won't be going away either. I mean, I I just and by the way, I think this also is going to possibly manifest itself in the Church, especially if there is some kind of a creeping union with Rome, given the kind of politics we have. You know, which which Orthodoxy are you Greek creation, you know it would have been Moscow and Constantinople. Is that Yeah, I could even see a circumstance where there's the good Orthodox Church that fits in with all the new values and the new political agenda that answers to the US government and the bad Orthodox who are all a bunch of Russian bots. Uh and uh, you know there could be consequences for that. So I always I don't think we can take any necessity face value. By the way, the other thing is it strikes me too, you know, during the Kouth and obviously climate changing a lot, we believe the science, trust the science. I think that's so passe. I mean, none of that is real anymore. I mean, you know, for example, now that you know the evolution basically is not even viable anymore, they've resorted to magic, you know, multi verses. So it's all past rationalism and science as we knew it'd say, in the nineteenth century, and they're basically engaging in magic. And that's where you also get the religion of the future coming into this. And and by the way, there is a real power there. I mean, remember when Moses was turning a staff into a serpent, and well, Janis and jambra Is, the magicians of Egypt, they could do the same things, except they did it through the dark arts rather than through the power of God. So let's not kid ourselves that there is a real spiritual presence out there. One footnote, by the way, because they're dressed, is one in the chat. If there is some kind of a union of Rome, remember from the Roman Catholic point of view, we already are in communion with that. You know, you go to a Catholic chur you look at the missile there. It says Orthodox can receive communion there if it's in keeping with the discipline of their own church, which by the way, it's not. But from their point of view, unity means submission to Rome. It doesn't mean eucharistic unity, unity of faith, somatic union, unity through through the Eucharist, the sacraments in the common faith, for which for us community is the culmination of that unity. For them, it's a mean unity. So for them to invite us to communion, for Orthodox bishops or patriarchs to communion with them, that's perfectly in keeping with with Rome's theology, and as long as we're willing to do that, Yeah, I think Jay's right. We could find ourselves easy easily creeping in to that kind of unity unity. I guess the question is when it becomes public. That's where it puts the other autocephalist churches on on on the spot. Because of say barthol Uses I am now communing with Pope Leo. The other the other churches really then have to decide. They'll either have to decide I'm going to keep communion with marthol Umu, which even if they don't themselves directly commune with the papacy, means that they're inconvenient with Rome, or at some point they have to say no, I guess I have to break communion with Constantinople like they did after Floor Prince in fourteen thirty nine. So I don't think. I think they can try to play the sneaky route up to a certain point. But once they reach a certain point, people are going to have to stand up and be counted and the house will divide, and I think it'll be a very ugly schizm.
Speaker 3: Jay, I'd like to hear your thoughts on that before Just to add on a little bit with this game. Going back to your Alex Jones appearance. One thing that you mentioned that I actually literally fist pumped about two or three times, because it's something that I've been trying to drill into people's heads, especially about the tiny hats and how people are being overly focused on the tiny hats, and I think Nick Fuentes and a few other people kind of play their role on that, And what I've been trying to say to people repeatedly is that yes, they play a role there, there are there. You know, we can we can certainly discuss them and Zionism and all the rest of it, but it's not just them. That this thing is much bigger and much more complicated and involves a lot more people than just one group of people out in the out in the in the Middle East or in the city of London or the rest of it. So thank you for that, And I don't know, maybe you could add a little bit of that and with with with a response to Jim, well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think for us it's it's it's Orthodoxy first, uh, not America first, and you know, we can have America second. Something like that if you're really you know, politically savvy, and you're into that, but I don't think for any of us we would ever make the political first. And that's really I think it echoes the attitude of Rome as well. Rome is actually politics first, it's actually power first. That was the whole ethos of Rome, back to Gregory the seventh and Dick Tatus Pape in those eleventh century reforms prepared the way for a entirely essentially political papacy that we've had for a thousand years, all the way up till now. And once you understand that, it all kind of makes sense. So I don't know what, you know, what's going to come out of that. I think Jim's right that a covert union is just kind of done in the background to wait, to kind of circumvent people, sort of throwing a curveball in surprise, a bait and switch. Oh sorry, were you already in communion with Rome? Be sure you want to leave? You're already in commune with Rome. So they will announce it, but you know how that'll come about. We don't know or when that will happen, but they probably won't make that move until they feel like, you know, there's enough supporters behind it, and people like myself or any other people, the voices that are out there have to be just constantly demonized, and like Jim said, there will be consequences for that eventually, because they're just going to say, oh, you all work for Putin. I mean, just this week, after that Alex Jones appearance, you know, there's quite a bit of a you know, pro NATO, pro tiny mustache man contingent across Twitter that was precisely saying that we know Dier is an FSB agent and all this nonsense. So that's already you know, they've already been saying that kind of stuff in the far right, you know, or what I call the gay right, which is like the NATO Ukraine sort of the gay right. The gay right is you know, already kind of a captured entity, some of the sort of neo not you know, the neo tiny mustache man people on Twitter, not all the tradecats, because there's a lot of tradcats that are not part of a gay right per se openly. But so yeah, I don't know what where that's going to go, but it'll probably lead to persecution. I mean, that's probably where we're headed, and that'll be another winnowing fan to you know, separate week from chaff because a lot of people were converting in twenty twenty and then we got the KUP and that drove a lot of people away. A lot of people had a very hard time converting during that time period. I had a hard time finding churches that even wanted converts. So, you know, we have a two pronged attack. If if we had faithful bishops and clergy across the board, we could actually win this whole cultural work. We would dominate. I mean, we've only seen an inkling of what could happen. But if we put politics and Americanism and all this kind of nonsense first, then Jesus says, you will be You'll be trampled upon. So you can either have the upper hand and dominate the culture and Orthodoxy will dominate the culture of people believe it and keep it, or it'll be trodden under and you suffer the you know, potential loss of your lamp stand as relation two and threesa as the covenant curses come upon you when you say, oh, you know, we're going to put Americanism first. I've met so many you know, OCA domain people that not all and there's many great OCA priests and people, but many of them actually believe America comes first in the sense of like liberalism. They'll commune the tier, the trands, the gay, the all of that. All they'll do that before anything else. So that's for them, that's.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 6: It's like America first, politics first, gay first?
Speaker 3: Right, is it?
Speaker 6: What about orthodoxy first?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think some of the stuff that gets my eye up maybe about the somewhat positive reaction again to Kirk's public execution, is it sort of gets funneled griptors take advantage of this energy and funnel it into their own things. And it's like, yes, he was America first.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I never really, to be honest, listened to Charlie Kirk aware of him now, of course I was aware of him. Then again, I would not want to see anyone, even Rachel Maddow done that way publicly, but the instinct and I had to get over this myself. I was an atheist, I was an n CAP A libertarian before I was Orthodox, and I sort of had the weird experience to make this transition publicly over a podcast. And you have to quit worrying if you were in the mindset that I was in, what's going to save America? Because if you're Orthodox, that that's the beginning, that's everything, that's the worldview, that's how that's us. And to worry about, well, now I'm American, dude, Like, who's going to be the best for this country? How can liberty prevail? All of these things that I concern myself with that all comes and goes, and when you're on your deathbed, you're not going to be like, man, I wish that one senator would have been elected because we drug laws would have been this or that. It's like empires come and go. I don't know where ours is in the in the grand scheme of things, but I do know the Orthodox Church has been here since the beginning. And so I've tried to put my lust for talking about politics. I'm still fascinated with it. It's still going to be a guilty pleasure of mine, but man, that's not very important. And the grand scheme of things, even if things go to shit and my pension goes poorly with the fire department and whatnot, like I have the Orthodox Church, and so I'm trying to put out there like quit worrying. So much about like, man, if all we have, we at least need public debates on which who has the best ideas and freedom of speech. I don't even the term freedom of speech. The old me is cringing right now. But even that sort of makes me turned off. Now I would put out there just be careful being so obsessed with politics that you're worried about everything Trump does, everything, he says, everything his detractors say, because you're getting lost in this weird sauce of things that aren't necessarily important when the church is the foundation of everything that we believe and has been here since the beginning and will outlive America. You know, if this if we're around, if this planet's around for another thousand years, there's things won't even look the same, but the Church will be the same for a fact. And so I'm trying to put that out there too. And this sort of fallout of the Charlie Kirk assassination, it's like, well, we're all America. First, we found Christ, We're going to church. It's like, Okay, what direction are you headed in with this? Is it like so you can be on the political right and we can get some wins here, or is it that you like, take this sort of garb off yourself and face how shitty of a person you are, like we all are, and like, now focus on me, and what does this mean for myself, my family, my future, not necessarily like who gets elected next.
Speaker 6: In Hagi won the Israelites are chastised because they're concerned with their economics, they're concerned with politics. And the House of the Temple is in ruins, it's falling apart, and God says, why have you not put my house first? You put all your other business affairs first, And that's why he says. You put your savings into a bag, and the bag stays empty. So it's that money was inflating. That's what I think that means. So you're losing your money. You're working for this stuff that's not it's not working.
Speaker 3: And why is that?
Speaker 6: Well, you've got the wrong things first, right, seek first the Kingdom of God, and these other things will be added. So the Roman Empire wasn't conquered by the first and second century Christians being tactical and trying to find all the senators and to convert the Roman emperor and all this kind of stuff like that came in time when you know it's spread through the empire. So I just think it's wrong headed. And also, as I'm sure Jim knows better the name of us, he's been in the world of politics. You know, it's all about lobbying and all that. I mean, you don't really have a lot of effect in politics if you don't have a lot of money. I mean, that's my sense of politics. It's a rich man's game unless you're Larry Ellison and Elon and all these billionaires. I mean, politics is kind of unless it's local. It's interesting, but it's not a whole lot different than watching soap opros to me, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's not and there's not much you can do about it. I mean, let's face it, most of what's happening and is going to have but it's baked into the cake. And of course this is where I think even a lot of Normies are getting aware that this whole democratic thing and voting is it's a dead end. It's not going to fix anything.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: And it is a temptation too for people becoming Orthodox. You know, they think it's the Basodox church. You know that somehow, because I'm conservative, I reject all the rainbow and the and the tr any stuff. Well, this is the church of being based and it's not about based politics either. I mean, obviously, at least from why I understand everything. I understand that, yeah, there's certain social pathologies that are inherent in left wing politics that are not compatible with orthodoxy. But this is not about politics. And I think a lot of a lot of guys, especially young men, coming in, I think part of it is an attractions that, yeah, the world these people are well, it ain't it ain't that either, And you know, and back to the bigger question of what's happening around is right now? You know, I do get a little worried that, you know, this division now, you know, Charlie Kirk is going to be the I don't know, the bloody shirt, the horsed vessel of the American right now that that you know, this polarization between you know, Orange Hitler and Cheetah Messiah, between the Trump Trump derangement syndrome and the Trump worship syndrome is becoming itself a great object of manipulation for much bigger interest than just right or left, which you know, I mean, I one one thing I just drives me crazy crazy about boomers is that so many of them their entire awareness of America is simply Republicans and Democrats. Yes, as though that were that were significant difference in this country other than just kind of a mechanical thing you have to be aware of, but it's not really what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Yes, and the Constitution, which is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we used to have.
Speaker 5: We used to we used to have one of those ones, did we.
Speaker 3: It's a sacred document. I mean, it's it's where all the rights are. It's it's amazing. You just wave it in front of people, have to have to be.
Speaker 6: We used to joke on the old podcasts, I go on the you didn't the Founding Fathers that the powder that's in those wigs, it's a magical powder and they shake it out on the on the on the Constitution and it it dos it with mystical powers, that powdered wig powder.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it holds up forever no matter what.
Speaker 5: You do, Like the cloth over the chalice during the cree.
Speaker 3: Yes, folks that we do have a we do have a goal to hit over those super chats. We're pretty close to the goal. Keeps sending them over on on youtu Tube and I will host an after show after this, so thank you so much for doing that. I'll we'll read some super chats at the very end. I just want to be respectful to everyone's times here and again, thank you gentlemen for green to come on. This is amazing, as I suspected it would be.
Speaker 6: I charged me on per appearance, so please remember that one big poin per appearance, I.
Speaker 3: Owe you's possible or do we have to We'll talk about it. We'll figure it out. They'll be there'll be some sort of trade. I try to actually, I know, I tried to went to the local bookstore down here and I try to order your book, uh, Esoteric Hollywood three, which is coming out soon, and I was told that it's only released in Australia, Australia in February. In February. I was like, what, see when I say this place is retarded, I'm not joking. You know that's number two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know why three would be that far off. But I am getting the books tomorrow, so if you want to order it from the website for me, you can get it for sure. The problem is, though, Jason, that unfortunately the the socialists that run your country charge an outrageous amount to mail anything to Australia. It costs more than book. It costs more than the book to mail it to you. So it's like seventy five dollars. It's crazy. Canada, they've it's in after COVID is like the price is basically doubled. You used to be twenty dollars to mail stuff to Canada and now it's like forty or fifty to mail a book. It's just insane. So so there is that option. It is obviously a lot more pricey. But I have talked to the ship to the shipping company on the phone and the books are coming tomorrow. So I know people are very uh testing because it's been months that they delayed. It's been delayed. I had to make four hours of changes the other day or a few weeks ago. So I apologize it's going to be here tomorrow. But that means I start ship bring them out tomorrow. And it's just me and Jamie, so it's gonna take us probably two weeks to get three or foreigner orders out.
Speaker 3: One last let's lea, let's do this as the last point. I know. Also Jim I want to throw it to you. He said you had some bulletin points. But just as my last throw in there, Jim, what what Jim and I have been covering on on then and now for basic of the past year or so, and God blessed Jim. Let me just shine his shoes a little bit because he's he's stuck by me in this year of technical difficulties and every single bloody Internet demon thing that they want to throw my way. Uh, and we have persevered, and Jim is Jim has been very very gracious for staying at my side. So I think, Jim, don't show Yeah, you want to see the other foot. If you want to see the other foot, folks, youve got to send some money over on stream lasers or to Jay.
Speaker 4: You're losing out on a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Will foot fetishes?
Speaker 6: You know, that's weird when I've never even thought about that, but when you if you show your feet that people will actually call you out because apparently the more younger you go, like the gen Z either like that's a fetish.
Speaker 5: Why are you showing your feet?
Speaker 6: I mean I know that I know Quentin Tarantino has a but I'm like, I didn't know this was a thing that everyone.
Speaker 3: Is esoteric, esoteric Hollywood four will just be his feet s to terk. Very nice, sir.
Speaker 5: Man rubbing the feet of guys life. That doesn't seem right to me.
Speaker 3: Somehow we've entered toegate. This is now toegate. We've started towgate on the mirriage, on miss meet the blast. You heard it here your your first folks. One of the things that one of the things that Jim and I cover quite a bit, obviously is the Ukrainian Russia war.
Speaker 1: Uh And.
Speaker 3: Quite often when we're looking at this situation, what we've my uh my, my thinging has evolved when we first started talking about this to where we are at now where I where I think we're seeing as a mass human sacrifice that either putin or both sides are either aware of and complicit with or doing their own thing which results in the same direction. Ultimately, they all work for the same people or for the same for the same results. Let's say, when it gets mired into let's say Holy Russia, and when we started thinking about the creation of Novosia after this Ukraine situation is done, and then of course with the with the the prophecies, coming out of Crete and Metropolitan Nefanov met sorry, Metropolitan helped me out here. Neo Neo Fitos which Connor Frans Conrad Frans over into World War now has been amazing at detailing. So we have all this backdrop, we have all this these things going on, and just to kind of to dovetail into what what Jim and Jay sorry Jim and Bucker was talking about before. But there's this seems to me, this this this focal point, like things are happening all at once now very quickly. Uh. And I believe this is basically the setup for official World War three, either that will be either smaller, more contained wars or something more global like we've seen before. But I think that is that it's almost now becoming it inevitable. The reason why we should never blackpill is that we we are at this point in time where we have an amazing influx of people, and I would believe, I think, and let me know what you guys think about this, is that the direction really for any Orthodox person with means or abilities, it's just start sitting up those that infrastructure. Because what we're lacking right now we have the people coming into the church, but we need the infrastructure for the church not just to grow but to maintain. So we need to be growing priests, we need to be growing media infrastructures, financial infrastructures, all the rest of it, and make that a global network. Because if we're gonna you know, we're not going out. We're not going down without a fight. That's for dank sure, at least I'm not, and I know many many feel the same way. So if we're looking at Ukraine and Russia as a blueprint and really as now the Gaza Plan as another blueprint for what they want, I guess the open question here is which side are they on? If we're looking at Trump and Elon and the Americans and that situation we're talking about Putin or other other actors, What's what side do you think these guys are on? Where do you see this going in the next five to ten, fifteen years? Anyone you're muted place right, dude, you're mute, un mute.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a that's definitely a gem question first, and my I mean I have thoughts on this.
Speaker 5: Look, Jason, you're asking a question nobody can answer. No place good is the short answer. I mean, I think you're right. Things are increasingly taking on the contours of the world war. Maybe people turn into one like the previous two World War, in which case it will go nuclear and then we probably won't have much to worry about. I mean, but if it doesn't, and that's kind of a different war thought in multiple theaters without going all out in any one of them, it could. It could unfold in very, very unpredictable ways. And I think the main thing, at least in the short term for us, and again not to get too deep into the politics, is that it's going to involve some kind of internal crisis here in the United States that will exacerbate the divisions we're already seeing. And that's where all the other stuff we're talking about, the moral stuff, the spiritual stuff, is all going to be going into overdrive. And I don't think we can we can anticipate exactly how that's going to fall out, except to say it's not going to be pleasant.
Speaker 3: Buck, you said you had some thoughts.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm not educated enough. I have feelings. Let's let's put it that way. And I wish more people to be willing to say that I have. I have feelings on some of this rather than than educated thoughts. But just real quick, there was something in the comments, and not to derail the conversation, but it just hits upon a point I was trying to make. It said something along the lines of why do you have such division? We all have the same God, whether you believe it or not, and we do not. That's that's the fear that I have with this. I remember being with a priest and maybe it's not fair to share his name because everyone knows who he is when I was in Mount Athos, and his main message to us was like ecumenisms, and it's a word I always have trouble saying. Acumenism is the biggest threat that we face right now. And boy, it seems again to bring it back to post Kirk issues, that is the thing. We don't all have the same God. And his father Turbo mentioned I think it was even in his speech at Ludwell God has you?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 4: You don't have God? And that's I know it sounds harsh and people are going, well, you know the I don't need an organized religion or I don't need a structure. But whatever the case is, you'll if you come at that opinion and end goal here in your thought process, you don't feel the same way that the church fathers felt. In the Christianity of the first first thousand years, no one felt that way. So just think of it this way. Prior to ten fifty four, when someone said, Hey, I'm going to church, there's no question of what kind of truth or true you're going to, or what denomination you are, or is it liberal or do you guys let in these people or do you do this? It was only the church. So again, we don't all have the same God. I've been told tiny hats worship the same God as we do. That's not true, Muslims, that's not true. And we can extrapolate it from on and on. And i know it sounds harsh, and i know it sounds cold or judgmental, and I'm not trying to sound that way. I'm just trying to present it as the truth as it's been given to me through the Church. We don't all worship the same God. God has you, But do you have God is a big question here. I'm sorry to derail the conversation off of Russia and Ukraine and foreign policy, but it was something that came up in the comments.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's related anyways, because of course what we see with a traditional Orthodox sorry, traditional Ukrainian Church and now whatever.
Speaker 4: For example, it's the Orthodox, Dude, they our state department supported it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You want to ask the monks and the priests that are getting jailed if they think it's the same church.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 6: Well, First, John too says, who is a liar? But he that denies Jesus as the Messiah, that person is Antichrist. He denies the Father and the Son. If you deny the son, you do not have the Father. Well, Islam, Judaism, all are predicated on denying the son. They don't have the same God. Now, I mean to get to the issue of future geopolitical conflicts, I don't know. I mean, I think it's looking like they want to take America into some civil war scenario, evench at least the left has been more and more calling for violence. It's obviously why they're importing so many people is to turn the country totally left or to have some kind of conflict down the road, which I don't know how that'll happen or what they'll do. But remember that you know, a lot of the people who are intent on kind of collapsing the country. You know, they know how to do this in other countries, so that they know how to initiate regime change and have these kinds of cups. You know, this is a big, powerful, wealthy country, so it's maybe a little bit more difficult to do. It takes longer, but I think probably they think in long term generational you know sections. At least that's when you read these people like Jock at to Lee and Kissinger. They kind of plotted out sort of you know, decades at a time, and so they're looking to where we're going to be a twenty forty, twenty fifty. They're very explicit in their books, especially Brief Fist of the Future. It says, you know, we want the gollum Ai Global Brain by twenty fifty. To get there, we have to Atali says we're gonna have to fight against a rising return of Christianity in the West. So, yeah, that's pretty that's pretty spicy stuff. And he you know, he's full he's full on like transhumanists Ai. That's that's where that's the system they're bringing in. So that's where we're going.
Speaker 5: I agree with all I agree with all that, although I would caution that I would not say that this is something exclusively from the left.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I didn't mean to give that impression. I just meant they're more radical.
Speaker 5: But I agree, no, well, and I know they are at least they they in terms of their rank and file. Yeah, they are more violent because they've been powered by the establishing the b or radical and get away with it. There's a bunch of people on the so called right march around and uh, you know, Hawaiian shirts. Then the Feds come out and from all in jail. But you know when the right then it has it's mark harder now and the right consists of let's see me, me, boyfriend, Jesus, the Republican Party in Israel. That's what passes for a right, and that's that doesn't give give you a whole lot of confidence about what their agenda is too, and the extent to which you know going out to the left or Antifa is a terror organization even though Antifa is not even an organization, and that the state is being mobilized because we're in power now and we can do it to them now, because they to us. That doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling in terms of the way the direction is going. And the last thing I would say, you know, Jay said, this is something that could take a long time in a country like this, decades, generations. Yeah, and when did it really go into high gear in nineteen sixties? Uh, And I would say we are at the end or coming in dear to the culmination of that process. So on wharres one we talk about that kind of Hey to you know, is the word collapse of America. We're not talking about something I think that's go to happen twenty or forty years from now. We're talking about something that we're already starting to get close to the acceleration phase that I think easily could be happening just in the next few years, and much more suddenly than people think. It's one of those things that once it gets started, slowly, slowly, slowly, faster fast, oh zoom, and then it happens very fast. Look look at the way the Civic Union collapsed. Look look look at the way for that matter of Syria collapsed. I mean, you know, these things can happen very fast once they get going.
Speaker 3: Look at the way.
Speaker 4: You know, jim and I have thoughts on this other than the mainstream view. But to take the mainstream view, look at the way slavery ended. You know, if you said to someone in eighteen fifty five, hey, they're all going to be gone, and then you in ten years, really that sounds weird. And so I think we get this spoiled weak man mentality, which I admit that I have myself often where you're comfortable and it's like this will probably work out fine for the rest of my career and probably be okay. It could be gone in two years. And I think the comfort that I have now is that I'm not worried about like my God, is Advan's gonna win for the next election? Are we gonna have aoc Part of me cares because I love politics, and a large part of me is like, I don't care because I have Christ and the Church and I'd rather put my faith in that and see where things go than to constantly be worried about how can I fix this on a political national level.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, you said you had some bullets and points, and it's later. It's later than you think. It's both personal and external. It's both internal and external. You know it works in both directions. Jimmy said, you had some bulls and points that you want to get to, especially about the uh orthoxy in my no, and I already covered.
Speaker 5: Them in my initial remarks, so we already got to that.
Speaker 3: Okay. Uh, let me just read out some super chats really briefly here and then we we'll get to some final thoughts. Again, thank you gentlemen forgive me your time. I do appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And this show has done what I hoped it would do. So far, so good, even though you know it's me being the host, so you know, anything, anything bad could happen, but so far, no one has dropped out. Uh and uh and my computer hasn't caught on fire, so there's there's there's there's some hope in in.
Speaker 4: The and your your socialist government hadn't kicked this off yet.
Speaker 3: Well you know it. Come December, we're gonn to find out what what what's gonna happen because there's.
Speaker 4: Some anti semitism loss coming there isn't.
Speaker 3: There oh there that's already been passed. No, the the the big question for December will be their passing very similar to what they did, and in Britain with age restricted voter basically digital ID. But to protect protect the children, buck social media is having this horrible effect on children, So we're gonna have to make sure we have age verification for everybody. How that's gonna work, we know, but it's going to be basically just digital ID to protect the children from social media so well, so we'll see how that goes. My my bitter white pill is that, as I've said quite often, and with notable exceptions like Don Browning who's in the chat, and a few others who follow the channel, but most of Australia, at least, the leadership in Australia is heavily retarded. I've come from Montreal, Canada. I thought I came to the most bureaucratically retarded place in the whole in the whole world, and then I moved here. I'm like, Wow, there's levels to this. There are levels to this, and I'm countering it on a daily basis. It's kind of why I don't leave my house. So thank you to everyone who sent a super chat who allows me to not leave the house on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Day you give Jay, Jim and myself really zero reason to complain about anything. You went from Canada to Australia during COVID.
Speaker 3: Right to the West where they didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to a concentration camp, and I'm just you know, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well you're married in Australian and these things happened. But that's the shames on Mengo. Mongola said ten dollars ten euros saying if Jay said was what is true, then the schism will worsen from political to from political to partial to full. We didn't really talk too much about schism. We kind of mentioned it. Uh, there definitely seems to be whispers about that, and I've kind of said on the show quite often with the using Ukraine as a as a beta test, things are going to get probably a little bit more tough for people, especially people who are just entering ro Corps and any kind of Russian affiliated church in the last few years. But I think we've kind of touched on that on the show. Anyone wants to add to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, real quick. I'm actually kind of optimistic, uncharacteristically optimistic about that because if something happens between Rome and Constantinople, I think I mean, look, look what's happened with the fake church in Ukraine? Who did Constantinople get on their side? They got Alexandria, and then they got the primates of the Greek Church and the Cypriot Church, but not all of their syned and then basically nobody else has signed onto this thing. My guess is that if they actually overtly went into union with Rome and intercommit union with Rome, I don't agree, there would be riots in Greece. I don't think there's any question about that. I mean, really riots, bloody riots. People. People are not gonna put up with this stuff. And if they tried to, if Athenes tried to go in that direction, I can't. I think I think uh Bartholomew would be hanging himself if he does that. I don't. I don't think he has a lot of room for optimism. Know how much pressure the Americans try to put on because they tried to do the same thing with praying. They sent Sam Brown back when he's the ambassador for religious freedom to round all these countries to bend the arm of book, wrested Sophie and Belgrad and policy tried to get them the sign on to Ukraine. They wouldn't do it, and so I don't think I don't think they'll do go very far with this thing of what happens.
Speaker 3: Buck Jay. Any any add on to that.
Speaker 4: Nope, I mean I tend to agree with Jim on that, by the way, But even yuh h h. The optimism I have about the Orthodox Church, not only of course that it's everlasting and eternal, but I mean even for them for the time being, every attack I see on people like Jay and Jim and priests that I'm close with. Uh, within the quote unquote Orthodox circles, they die out very quickly. They're they fall to the wayside, they're gone. They don't get any traction at all. I've seen names come after Father John Whiteford, Father Turbo, Father Peter Hears, Jim Jatris, Jay Dyer, Father Deacon, and.
Speaker 3: Father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just like, Okay, it makes a splash for a second because those are big names, and then the people that are doing the attacking they're gone. And so that's that's a positive thing in my opinion within the church.
Speaker 6: Jay, Yeah, I appreciate that. I mean, it's we've seen quite a bit of that. Obviously, if you're in the debate sphere, you're going to kind of rile up people and you're going to get a lot more opposition. And I think that a lot of the people who fostered that opposition, some of them for even like seven years, kind of ended up. At least three or four of them admitted they were on meds and two of them have left the church and aren't even Orthodox. So you know that time time eventually vindicates I think this kind of stuff, especially, you know, if you are sincere, you just keep trudging forward and you'll end up being vindicated.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the biggest problem is going to be not people criticizing like that, but the acumenism in the hierarchy will eventually either lead to a schism or you know, they're going to try to do something to come after people. There's not much they can do though, because they don't really understand strives and effect. The more that you you know, try to oppose and lie about people, it just really makes the people more. It makes it gives more attention, and that's the way the internet works. But a lot of the you know, people who are acumenist amongst a clergy that are more boomer They think that clamp down, shut down, shut them up, sensor them. It doesn't work. That's that we're in a totally different world from that older model of things, whether we like it or not.
Speaker 4: They're extremists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just briefly, Jake, as you kind of mentioned with the discord and all the rest of it, your effects, especially on young men, just peeking on personal level. When we had you on the show with Jim a few months ago, I went back to my parish and I had a line up of people who wanted to talk to me. Your effects down here, and positively, your effects down here are definitely felt. So, you know, if anyone has any criticism for Jay Dillard, just understand, especially with with with un orthodoxy, just understand that Jay is bringing more young men uh into the church or bringing more young men.
Speaker 4: With more people, I would say at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with people in general. Uh, he's done more for for attendance uh than than most. Let's say, yes, so there's most just shine your shoes a little bit of their Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have hundreds of women that come up and they're like can I bitcoin so eacte? They want him and like ladies, he's married.
Speaker 3: Is that a joke or is that that?
Speaker 6: Is that a joke?
Speaker 4: I'm it's a joke based on reality, let's say, because it has gone from in the past five years to men going do you know Jay Dyer to the people generally.
Speaker 6: Saying, so actual, actual females are converting. It's not just a nineteen year old spurgy dudes that are obsessed with tag and philosophy.
Speaker 4: At the Ludwell Lovewell conference, I did see the line to speak with you at lunch, not as female heavy, but yeah, there's been a lot of of.
Speaker 6: Well different in twenty seventeen, there was a lot of nerdy spurgy theology dudes who are now sort of chad married dudes. So so hopefully this rehab program is working. But I noticed that Ludwell, you know, and obviously the audience wasn't just there for me, but you know, in Ludwell there was quite a few young couples, you know, young girls, and this is that was definitely different from previous live events.
Speaker 4: For sure, this latest boom within the church seems to be heavier amongst families than the boom that Jason and I came in to the church as men. And I've seen that when I go to Father John Whiteford's parish down a few hours from me, like the new converts that I see speaking to him or that will even come up to me and talk. It's it's married couples. It's beautiful.
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong with the young dudes. Obviously, we got to get the young dudes in too. It's just it's a it's it's these the phases have different flavors to them, which is which is very interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean I love well. We had like thirty female by my just visuals. That's pretty good for an Orthodox conference. I mean yes, especially on a topic like you know, Southern stuff and all that. You know. As far as Jay goes, I don't know what black hearted sins he'll have on his account on judgment day, but he can't count. There'll be thousands of thousands of people there will say, go easy on him, bloord.
Speaker 4: I would be here not for himred percent.
Speaker 5: That's something you can look forward when the time comes.
Speaker 6: Maybe that'll cover up, Yeah, my pride and dirty thoughts and you know, the typical guy stuff, so that the guy's deal with so we.
Speaker 4: Can all hope for ourselves.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what you're talking about, Saint Jim.
Speaker 3: That's why I called the elder we sit under his tree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what they say, even when a man is ninety years old, his eyes are still nineteen.
Speaker 4: The rest of them isn't so.
Speaker 3: Plus I guess, well, I heard, I heard, I heard sciences help him with that. So you know it's maybe it's not all bad. It's just like a ten dollars from from one of the based Australias. Don keep your eyes open for book sales at your local library. She was commenting on the changing changing faces of man. I think what's the And she also mentioned that there's printers out there. I think that's kind of we're talking about infrastructure or I was talking about infrastructure for the church. Definitely setting up printing, the local printing, especially here in Australia, but I think all over the place would be a good idea if people have any money to throw around or connections to set up more printing, small printers that we can print out things like of course orthodox books and translations, but also things like Changing Images as a Man and other books like that to give people not kind of an overview of what of where the enemy is and how they're manifesting. It should never be a black pilling event. It's just more like, as I always say, it's like I'm a weather man. I'm just telling which way the wind blows. What you do with that is up to you. But at least you have that information. How much more time would you have saved in twenty nineteen or early twenty twenty if you had known more, if you had had gotten that a little bit more extra information and then having to run around with your hair on fire like I did for about a six months until things kind of sort of you started having to figure things out. So and jump in, guys, if you want to comment on anything of this, I'll just read through these five dollars from Handsome Cat when you take communion. Are you okay? This is guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Trolls, trolls, trolls, although he did send me five dollars, So if trolls want to send me five dollars a troll and just have your comment deleted by Don and moderators in a chat, please please continue. It's it's perfectly fine. I never I've never understood that.
Speaker 6: I always got to kick out of the people who like are really mad at me, and they keep sending money.
Speaker 4: I hate you so much. I'm helping you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's here's a comment from Don. There's an Australian printer who Edward Dunton. Really graceful and send me a gogue. Use ask them, I'll ask you. I'll also ask for a future reference. That would be fantastic. Yeah, I knew there was one one family to my parents who h later who's since left. But he said he basically took up a book binding so in order to be able to print out things and bind them into books. So there's, uh, there's options out there. But yeah, I think printing out some of these books is a little bit cost uh ineffective. Uh, and many willis Manuel. This is totally fifteen to fifty Mexican bucks. This is totally not for feet picks. Honestly. Wow, as you said, I did put my chat.
Speaker 6: I did put my big coin address in the chat that people really want to support the feet picking.
Speaker 3: One bitcoin to get yourself some j dire fetish picks.
Speaker 6: No, you already got it.
Speaker 3: I did it for you all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: But when he saw one, there's the other foot there.
Speaker 4: They're they're Jay I mean they're still waiting for the other foot to drop.
Speaker 3: It was it was his exactly.
Speaker 6: Maybe. Yeah, I've got a collection over here of severed feets and I'm actually like, you know, the something.
Speaker 3: Day five dollars from Texas Nationalists. Thanks Jay for your content, Please go on World War Now. Thanks a Bud for your amazing show. And Andy y'all doing christ work well. Thank you so much. Yeah, I mean you just went did you? Did you end up going to uh out East with with Conrad and that whole crew? Jay, I know I believe your name was mentioned for that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I mean I've been on World War Now at least three or four times, But no, I didn't go to Rush or anything.
Speaker 3: Uh thirty U y u bucks from Uruguay Premiro. What are the limits? What is the limit of a nationalist coalition? Are we talking like Christian nationalism? I mean we didn't really have time to get into that. I know Andrew Wilson has been a big, big proponent for it. I know, Jay, some of your comments about it is I'll just paraphrase and let me know if if I'm doing good job with that, is that it's a fine thing to talk about, but you need to have a unified Christian faith in order to have Christian nationalism. Having a bunch of different sex all running around.
Speaker 6: I don't think it'll work, you know, Doug Wilson together with you know.
Speaker 3: Whoever.
Speaker 6: But probably some kind of maybe some kind of loose coalition as possible, But I don't know. I mean, think about the protesting professional States. They didn't work out very well amongst themselves.
Speaker 4: I fear that American Christian Nationalism as it would stand right now, immediately post Charlie Kirk would call us heretical for worshiping icons.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think keep in mind, you know, Doug, even if we try to find the most coherent of the Protestants, you know, even if that was for the sake of argument, Doug Wilson, So that's a super tiny minority, you know. I think, really Protestism, when it's not just this you know, totally faking gay stuff, it's really the Radical Reformation is what ended up winning out. So the world of Evangelicals and Pentecostalism and charismaticism, it is the Radical Reformation. And that's just even too crazy. The reformers thought that was too crazy to even have some kind of alliance with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, could I mean, could we ever imagine having a sort of American symplenesia kind of kind of issue. Something I've talked about on the show recently was the idea that I guess the hardest part for a lot of Westerners coming into the church and also sorts of substantiating the church written large, is that idea of submission, submission and asking, asking permission, bowing down to a higher authority, into that hierarchy. You know, a lot of distant and write and right wingers talk a good talk about hierarchy when it actually comes down to it, and it's a it's a shift. You know, when I started my catechism and having to get used to asking permission for my priest to even have the show, you know, it's a I'm a grown ass man. Why do I have to ask permission? So it's a it's an adjustment. And even if you're willing to do the adjustment, it takes a little time to get used to. And I think if you're starting to try to apply that to what three hundred and thirty million people, it's a.
Speaker 4: Humility that's not reached Protestantism. There's a difference between prostrating before an icon and raising your hands to a rock show.
Speaker 3: Octavia nineteen ninety nine, legendary live stream. Thank you so much. We'd love to see you all together on regular basis. Well, you know, send Jay some some bitcoin, buy some books, and make the numbers happen for across the board, not just for this channel, but of course for all the people on this panel. Go buy Jim's book. I try to warn you, of course, go subscribe, uh to counterflow And now where your writing's now? On substack buck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still I'm not good at promoting myself and I'm still a little bit hesitant to promote a substack and shop. Yes it is on I don't remember even the substack. See that's how bad I am. But if you go to dissident media dot net and their substack, they feature me on there, and I will be doing one per month. The one was first on hot top at Christianity. I think the next will be something along the lines.
Speaker 3: Of can you.
Speaker 4: Can you have a fulfilled life as a secularist? So I'm sort of thinking about that direction now.
Speaker 3: Fifty p l n from Enchanted Hero. If we repent in the Satanic global empire ends. Do you think that the katecin cate categ Shun can return after being absent for over one hundred years? This seems to be a just a dovetail to a standard question when I was on a recent podcast talking about this, But a lot of people want to know if we if there can be all this stuff can be adverted or the way to like pushed it back or change some inevitable consequences. When I was talking about the eventful Son and all these other things. My short answer is maybe, but not without without a massive return to prayer. Any general thoughts on that, gentleman, pushing things back, changing things that are already kind of in motion, as you know what things we've talked about with the changing images a man, These plans have been set out for at least one hundred and twenty years, if not longer, maybe four hundred years, that are kind of coming fruition. You know, can we do anything to change it in some ways?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean we're in a go ahead Jim, sorry, godam no Jem. First, well it worked.
Speaker 5: You've seen that meme with the cracked damn and wrath of God and below it is the world and the only thing holding it back is the prayers of one hundred and six year old Greek Yahya, and that's probably close to where we are. It's on the other hand, it worked for the men of Nineveh after Jonah preached, so repentance can have that effect. I don't think we can limit what God could do. I think we also have to have to asks how.
Speaker 3: Likely is it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Also, I mean it's kind of like, again, we're in the we're in a pagan period. It's not a it's a post Christian period already. And the Roman Empire, you know, it took three hundred years to convert it.
Speaker 3: But we have the.
Speaker 6: Internet, which can make things spread way faster than the ancient Roman empires texts and oral teaching could spread, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, letting the one for death. I think there's this and instinct that I'm still trying to get over. It's like, what's the next shitty thing that's gonna happen? How do I prepare for it? And it's like we already know the answer to that. So I mean, also there's part of me I guess I would say real quick on the internet discourse stuff with the tiny hats and I'm part of this, constantly putting out episodes on Zionism. Both of Jim and Jay I have been on episodes with me doing this. I do that because I was quote unquote educated by Pastor Hagey as a teenager. So there's part of me that's repenting for that and putting this out there. But there's also part of me thinking, like that toothpaste is out of the tube. So I would almost caution people, like when you see these arguments keep going on on Twitter, like the Jays versus the Zionists or all these things, like maybe it's time for me to also push away from some of that discourse because it's sort of becoming from like us trying to get the truth out there to like a mainstream distraction. Anyway, that's on my mind, so wanted to put that out there too, almost like the Jay what what Fentes is sort of doing against Jay at this moment, And it's like we all kind of know this at this point, Like I don't know, I don't quite understand the point of unless there's unless there's something subversive.
Speaker 3: Coming, well, Twente's friend or fed is coming, folks, So keep your eyes open for that. Any any real brief thoughts on that jay On, on Nick Fuente's attacks, or on the whole over obsession Let's say I wouldn't say over obsession about zionisn't I think Zionism is something to be aware of as almost the final ideology.
Speaker 4: But let me interrupt real quick. When I saw Normies reposted John Hagey, who I grew up going to insulting him, I'm like, Okay, I think maybe we're good here. Not that to put our guard down and not ever be discerning, but like I came at this the last few years like I need to get this message out. I want to get this message out. And now I saw normy politic people like can you believe John Hagey? And I'm like, yeah, I can believe it. I've seen it for years. So maybe that's a white pill in the sense of like, I don't have to focus on this so much. And when I see people overly focusing on it now alarm belts going off because of the Fuintes and j stuff.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, I've got good news on that front. I was invited on a very large podcast. That's one of the reasons we traveled to where we are, and we had a intense, long discussion about Christian Zionism and it went really well. And that will drop next week. Obviously that's not going to end John Hagey or anything like that, and it's not gonna shut up Ted Cruz. But this was not the conversation I expected, and we had an awesome time, and I think I think it will It will be a powerful you know, I'm not too to mine where. I'm just saying that this audience you know that we will be speaking to, I think will be This is a good thing.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 5: There's a certain paradox that we have, more than ever before in the United States, a kind of a hysterical witch hunt or hate crime, anti Semitism, blah blah, blah, blah blah. At the same time, you can say things now you couldn't have said ten years ago or five years ago or two years ago that you know, well, look, I mean I can remember what we're just talking about Zionism as an ideology. It was like the third rail. We just couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: And now you can't even mention.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, yeah, the sky is blue. You know I'm right. And so there's there's and and and I think that's part of the reason for the hysteria why Pam Bondi is thrightening people with you know, hate crime prosecution or you know, being anti Semitic. However she wants to define it, you know, Uh so it's you again. I think it points to some of the brittleness in the system where the authorities want to be repressive of, you know, things that are contrary to the narrative, and they really can't control it as much as they could before.
Speaker 4: Having said that, my next episode is called anti Semitism in the Church with GM Davis, uh who wrote the book Antichrist. But yeah, he's great. It's a fantastic episode.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we shouldn't focus on this. We should, but I think this thing with Fuentes and Jay this week start to making me think, like, I don't know, the attacks on Jay on this particular particular subjec that kind of annoy me. So maybe that's part of it.
Speaker 3: Man, If if the Australian authorities burst through this door and a recipe live on a stream, I'm blaming all of you. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's that's I'm a little worried for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can and your prayers said, your prayers and your super chats. Folks. I used to going a bug out bag, you know, just just just in case I'll go.
Speaker 5: You can tell him we're not we're not anti semitic.
Speaker 6: Where what what did you say?
Speaker 3: Cut out?
Speaker 5: We're not anti semitic. We're uncle, we're not anti semitic.
Speaker 3: Okay, never mind, Auntie. Two dollars from found a Head for him. Great day for Yabar Malaise party in Argentina. Talking about about Tony hats uh, he's been, he's been connected to it. I think I had gotten through most of them. Here, another two dollars from fountain Head. Great. Sorry, that's the same thing. I think I've gotten through most of them, if not all. If I've missed any, I'm sorry, folks, but I want to be respectful. Everyone's time again, gentlemen, Thank you so much. Any closing thoughts or last words. Let people know where to find you, of course, and what to buy and where to consume your work in general, and we'll be we'll close around.
Speaker 4: Who goes first, Jason, you're the director.
Speaker 3: Buck just we'll go alphabetical book.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would just first say thanks to Jay Dyer and Jim Jatris, two guys I look up to very much and have had the pleasure of meeting in person. For those listening, they're nicer even than they seem on the internet.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm honored to be on a panel with both of them, and of course my good friend Jason. The show is called Counterflow Podcast with Buck Johnson Counterflow podcast dot com. Again, let's stop talking about Zionism. So my next episode is called Anti Semitism and the Church with GM Davis.
Speaker 3: And the last time he's going to talk out of the folks.
Speaker 4: It's the last time, the last time. For the next week, I will talk about this again.
Speaker 3: I'm bitter.
Speaker 4: I went to John Hagen's church.
Speaker 3: This is a wound that I need healing on.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 3: All I got.
Speaker 4: I'm not important in the grand scheme here, mister j Dyer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can find my work at Jason alsis dot com. That's all the archive material and interviews for the last ten years, including all the Tragy Hope lectures, including all the Spice here content that I couldn't openly talk about because of my rank cowardice the last ten years. So you can find all my cowardice behind the paywall at Jaysonnalysis dot com. You can also subscribe to me on YouTube. You can find me on X. I'll start Hollywood three is available tomorrow, so I'm gonna ship it out starting tomorrow. Supposed to get all those cop and threes unique. They all stand alone, they all deal with the very different subjects, are kind of all different flavors of analysis, but I think it's a timely It's the end, pretty much the end of Hollywood. Hollywoods kind of dying. It served as purpose for propaganda and social toxification. You can check out on the X the multiple Info Wars interviews that we did basically did three hour three one hour segments on different topics. That's on my ex as well, and you can look for next week that big interview will be dropping dealing with Christian Zionism and other topics.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: Our conference is November twentieth and twenty. First, then we have a Horror Convention film analysis right before Hollywood, right before Halloween November thirtieth in Tampa. You can find that on my website as well. I'm sorry as mush where So we drove sixteen hours so I feel like a zombie.
Speaker 3: I'm just rambling.
Speaker 4: So if we calculate sixteen hours from South Florida, we can figure out who show you were on?
Speaker 6: Well, you can tell I was in Texas, So were you really okay? Well to alex Is, Texas. But I mean we drove eight hours to day, eight hours to day, eight hours a day before, so we yeah, well, yeah we figure out if you can figure out. Not Joe Rogan, it's not no.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we all got very excited for a second, Buck and I we're getting excited.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's going to happen in other Texas, other Texas people.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I can't even think anymore. Anyway, Yeah, we'll get louder.
Speaker 6: The good news is that there there will hopefully be more. He was very pleased with the conversation, and he would like to do more of these conversations.
Speaker 3: Mister Jim Jatress final thoughts, final to let people know.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, what do you final thoughts? The doctor said I had six more months.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's later than you think, Jim, it's later that I thought.
Speaker 5: I tried to warn you at Jim Jack Attress on X. That's my primary platform, my own platform, only platform of my own. Other than that, I got nothing, folks.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. We did hit that goal. So I will do what I do an after show. Keep your eyes open for that, just to get a little bit of break, and I'll come back on probably do some power washing, uh and uh, and we'll chat with the folks. Find folks, if you bought your membership, we'll put over on a member's stream. Again. Thank you so much for tuning in, and we are I think we almost broke four thousand subs already, So finally, after a year of tumultuous year of setbacks and all the rest of it, we're back on track. And thank you to all the people who've stayed with us all this time. We back next week. The plan is to be back next week to make this panel show a weekly show with different guests, So keep an eye out for that and follow me on X to get notifications about that. And thank you again all gentlemen. If you just want to stick around for a second, I'll just do the outro and we'll talk again briefly. Thanks again, folks. I am Jason Merinchuk and it's the layers than you think.