Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis, Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 2: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims. Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 3: We live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 2: The curtains are open. We're checking tickets out the door. It's about to get strange.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Why did uh Princess Diana cross the road? Why she wasn't wearing a seatbelt? That's pretty good. I like that.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, everybody, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. This is the last time I saw you.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, what's going on. Billy is back in the his house.
Speaker 2: He's been a busy, busy boy. Adult. You know you gotta go to work or you don't. I'm I'm playing. You know what I plan on doing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna dress up like like Robin Williams from Jumanji. I'm gonna bring home in ushrooms out of the forest. So I'm gonna run away.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I'm going to retire in ten years?
Speaker 3: Do you keep saying I don't? So many people think that. One of my stepbrothers say that, Oh I'm gonna have all these probably give a property. But all these people think that they're gonna retire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have my end goal and all the fans.
Speaker 3: Billy just refuses to buy a laptop so we can participate in the show beyond when he comes over here.
Speaker 2: So I have a laptop. It just doesn't work. It works, yeah doesn't. I just I don't use it for anything else. And then the odds that like like how often am I really.
Speaker 3: It depends how often you want to be part of this, and if you want to work, you want to give the fans.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking working. I take off like half.
Speaker 3: My day every other Friday to be able to come do this. You're gonna you're gonna work yourself to death.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna fucking bleed blood and sweat for the next ten years so I.
Speaker 3: Can stop, and then you can come podcast all the time. Alright, fucking I have nothing else to do then until you drink yourself to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually that. That's gonna be a new obstacle to overcome it that time and be like so fucking bored all the time.
Speaker 3: So I have a coworker at work, suggested Buffalo Trace. I've never tried it. H I said that I saw Joe Rogan drinking it, and then Anton and Aaron proceeded to say that Joe Rogan is awful, and I was like, I like him.
Speaker 2: He's fucking funny.
Speaker 3: So it's uh, it's not bad to me. A lot of whiskey and stuff just tastes the same, like even.
Speaker 2: Like there's good quality whiskeys for sure, Like you know what I'm saying, I will I will show for the first time ever, I'm gonna shout out a fucking liquor kill kill bag and Irish whiskey is one of the best iris whiskies I think I've ever fucking had.
Speaker 3: Kill Bagging is really good. I do like that, But I spent my entire life drinking pretty much. That was like twelve.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I'll drink anything, like whiskey is whiskey at the end of the day, but you don't really like you can't admire it when you're not when you're mixing it, when.
Speaker 3: You're actually having a taste palette. But I feel like my palate's gone, Like even when it's not gone, it's even when.
Speaker 2: You can taste things, I mean, your palate's not coming, I know.
Speaker 3: But I even with scotch, right, they always have like different scotches that like my fiance's dad, they love their scotch, and I'll partake it, I like it and stuff like that, but it's just like I don't really taste the difference between the good stuff like Glenn Fiddick or like even better stuff than that. And then and then RATU label, you know what I mean. So like I don't really red labels disgusting. I know it really face like fucking gross. But even like I got the Crystal Skull vodka because it came with two fucking giant, really good yeah black labels. So this came with two cool fucking skeleton cups, the Crystal Skull and that's made by dan Aykroy, which she used a great believe.
Speaker 2: You bought the whiskey and it came with the skull. I thought that was vodka. Yeah, I thought that was called vodka. It is, oh so. And the thing is.
Speaker 3: It came with those and so award winning vodka to me just tastes like every.
Speaker 2: It actually tastes like ships. That's a big thing to you have to like respect something and admire it to the point of like actually knowing the distinctive differences, where like I will tell you, like I could probably pretty much blind taste whiskey. Give me all the vodkas, and like, I don't know. I'm good with red wine and I'm good with wis.
Speaker 3: I love gin now as I'm getting old. Gin is fucking great because there's so many flavor notes in gin.
Speaker 2: But I don't think I've ever actually sat down and just drank gin in my life.
Speaker 3: You should, I don't think. I don't think one time. I don't think it was more expensive too, because it's good. Every gin you get is over three dollars because.
Speaker 2: Most people drink gin and SODA's right gin tonics, And you're like, I, I think that's what turned me off originally was that was pretty much like the go to to make gin good. But like, I fucking hate drink tonic water is the grossest goddamn thing to me, got befotonic water, It's fucking gross. Man, who just goes, here's some tonics compliment. I just realized.
Speaker 3: I was like, my grandpa always had club soda and tonic water taste like, and it wasn't. And now I realized because I was a kid, and I was like, why is he drinking this ship? It's because he drank it with like probably really good scotch or yeah, gin or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Grandpa's an alcoholic and nah, and you probably hit it from me because I used to steal his ship all the time. So this is crazy. So just twenty miles uh south of Boston. Actually, I want like, I want to show this out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I see you kuwait, I see you. I see you with your downloads. I see what I see what you.
Speaker 2: I see you bad in your head.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy when you see like I've seen it where like downloads fluctuate in different countries. Start listening more like I've seen tons of weird shit where like for a month Mexico loves Us and then like Kuwait has like for for this month, it always goes to the States than Canada. And then it went Kuwait and I was like, I see you guys, I see you guys there.
Speaker 2: What's what's your guys doing down there? Yeahs, you got some dunes, I don't know, a lot lots of sand.
Speaker 3: So we are talking about the demon Dover. That the Over demon. It looks like a cartoon. Yeah, oh you'll see. It's a it's a strange creature.
Speaker 2: And actually I honestly made me jump a little bit when through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a strange looking creature. We're showing uh photos of it for all the audio listeners that don't see it. But so this is a crazy story. So over the course of two days in April nineteen seventy seven, four teenagers in a dylic town of Dover, Massachusetts, maschi.
Speaker 2: You did it, you did it?
Speaker 3: It witnessed a horrifying alien creature. But before they could find an explanation, the Dover Demon disappeared. And a lot of times I said this stability before.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that sentence too. Before they could find an explanation, meaning meaning what they were expecting to happen was let's.
Speaker 3: Have a chat with him and we'll get into you so we can get some fucking answers. We'll get into like why like people question this so much and why it is such a one of uh, it's a prevalent cryptid, right, and we're doing a design for the cryptos. I'll eventually write up that cryptid song that my dog ate up, because I have in my memory of how I had it structured. But we have some we have fun cryptid designs coming where I was like, Aaron, do you want to be the Dover Demon?
Speaker 2: He's like sure.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, because Billy's because he's like if Billy wasn't bigfoot, I would be. I was like, Billy's got to be skinny bigfoot. I was like, I just think it will go like.
Speaker 2: It's can we draw like just a fucking hammer head on, Like, hey, Shane, could you just draw Billy Crazy the guy everybody I got you in a cuckholdt get it? Yeah, we're not don't add that.
Speaker 3: Don't add that, fucking Shaine. So hashtag dahmer dick. That's so this idea, right, this is one of those cryptos that kind of pops in and out of reality, or like at least one time, it's kind of popped into our.
Speaker 2: This guy just doesn't know where the fuck he's going. He's like the most lost motherfucker on the universe. Fand highway.
Speaker 3: Foot is an interventional being that he like kind of pops in and out of reality and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So who imagine just sitting in the living and like, I think Bigfoot just fucking popped up beside me on my cash. She's like, suck bro oh fuck him late, and we got some milkshake fries.
Speaker 3: How you communicated Bigfoot? You hit trees like he like hits stuff. Supposedly he also makes like a like a wailing sound, like a moan, almost like a no, like a like it's weird. There's some weird ship people here in the forest. Like that's big fun. It's like is it though, No, that's just Jimmy getting raped and everybody that hunts for Bigfoot. Sorry is uh this is a Joe Rogan joke, but like, did you ever see a black guy going to hunt for Bigfoot? It's always some ever wait bearded not to point myself out like a guy that like is wearing like crocs. I don't wear crocs. For everybody that his listening.
Speaker 2: We should, buddy, there's sports Mode gets fucking this sounds like they for it. It's different.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked about cryptids in a while with with Billy. There's some other ones coming soon.
Speaker 2: I cannot remember the last time we actually talked about a crypt I don't know what a crypt fucking crippet cripple you fucking you know. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't say anything anymore. We can't really say anything about anybody opinions. I have opinions, No, and remember for those are in power, the ones you can't criticize.
Speaker 2: So remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, not going down to Kanye Road that starts saying the ship like no ship the nazisir good.
Speaker 2: Did did I tell you the bilboard thing before?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, say it now?
Speaker 2: So the the bilbird did a good stand up skit on that where he was like, uh where He's like I was on a first day with a woman and we're in a restaurant. She like leans over and she's like, let's say something super racist. Okay, I'm listening. She's like, there are a lot of Asian people in it. Fucking racist. That's an observation, Like you're allowed to just say things you see as an observation. Now if you said, what the are all these ages like, that's a different Okay, that might be a little racist.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's just like obviously and what me and Aaron have talked about this too, So is this this idea and all of us have talked about this that you can't say anything bad anymore the fear of being canceled and he'll upset one person with a picket sign. So it's just like, too bad. I don't give a ship. I'm not gonna go down the Kanye road of wearing a street big street racing jacket.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know it's actually funny.
Speaker 3: I'm about how the Nazis were good fucking crazy guys. Someone on Twitch because we're gonna lie twitch live for like just for fun, for the recordings the rock cuts, and someone was said someone on Twitch was like watching the whole thing like him on Kanye on Alex Jones, and he was like commenting on it and commentating on watching it, and I was like, okay, Anton said, I can't push things I say on Twitch because I'll get banned. But you can watch Kanye talk about the most crazy Kanye.
Speaker 2: He already like established himself. You know. It's funny though, I just realized. So it went from like, Okay, this is probably not at all correlated, but it actually is true the way it went, and we went fucking let's start from pump punk or punk era or everyone's like, fuck the government, fuck your feelings. I don't fucking care mental health important. I guess everyone started getting feelings, everyone started getting upset. A lot of very talented people stop get the spotlight because they started saying things that were of quote unquote offensive to a small marginal of people. And now we have TikTok dancers, and that's that's that's what gets you famous if you can do a.
Speaker 3: Little fucking well even Oh, we're in a fucking major uh world pandemic plandemic, and then all these nurses are doing TikTok fucking dances.
Speaker 2: Fuck off, man, covid FU everything. It's amazing what the Internet did for simping. Not gonna lie, I'm simping on TikTok right now. I don't even know what that really is too. Old for this. It's just like you're just fucking I guess, just hitting on someone that you'll you'll never see. Like you see a hot girl in a picture and you like your video and you commented on it, You're like, oh, it's so find you become obsessed with they're and like that's why the same thing you can simp on somebody even know. I guess it's just like you're way too obsessed with I guess that. Where did that come from? I don't know. I don't honestly, I'm just guessing if that's actually the definition. I'm not. I don't know where.
Speaker 3: That comes from. I don't know why that's a fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's just somebody like even this idea that.
Speaker 3: Like the fucking people that are on what's that fucking app that people watch the chicks shick their assalk?
Speaker 2: No, that's part of it. Instagram, No, it's everywhere. The porn thing then hub no cras, what can you think of Stepdad? No, suck stop? What are you looking for? What's what can I think of this? There's a porn video that's not a porn site.
Speaker 3: Fan only fans only fans, okay, and they're like, my fans. No, No, these are fucking men that jack off to you and that they're not your fans. They're literally coming like it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like they love it attention, like they're deprived of it. Crazy.
Speaker 3: We live in a crazy world, as.
Speaker 2: Never tends with only fans either. There was like fives and they're like the people.
Speaker 3: Did we were are The world is getting into a dangerous place, so you.
Speaker 2: Think that's what happens on only fans. Everyone's just shoving. Man like, this is what a foot long actually looks like.
Speaker 3: So I watch that ship. I don't want to watch that ship. I just think it's funny how that becomes a describe. I fall like booty models and ship because I'm like sure, But the thing is it's also and even part of me is like why do I do that? It's just like because you want to look at a butt and just scrolling through your Instagram, it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's weird. I try so hard to get the algorithm to like not show me that because like the amount of times I've been in public and I'm like, fuck, I know, no, it's funny.
Speaker 3: There was someone that was like Buddy that was talking about that who said that, and they were like, yeah, I can't like open my phone in public because.
Speaker 2: I do it all.
Speaker 3: Chicks, so they could find explanation, right, nobody even just pops.
Speaker 2: Into our reality. No fucking explanation.
Speaker 3: This is a famous cryptid, Like you know, there's plenty of them, but like this one is also up there.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like a flatwood monster. You remember him? That might have been the last fucking one, but there's no way we haven't. Dude, I like with me on it, like a dude, I don't remember the last monster that was before? True? Huh, I think that might have been the list.
Speaker 3: This is the last time we're talking about cryptis so just twenty miles southwest of Boston, Massachusetts. Uh lies a picturesque hamlet named Dover, but hidden among the hard wood forests and curvy backs, as you say it that way, lurks the Dover Demon. It's an unpleasant little creature, to say the least, with a water melon shaped head and body of an emaciated monkey men siated.
Speaker 2: You subscribed, hair, I know what we did.
Speaker 3: The last cryptid technically as a cryptids the melon heads.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess that would have been that could just be a fucking god, which is what your description of that though is basically just hey, Arnold water Oh it is you just described this.
Speaker 3: Is the way because essentially it's but it's it's Harold's head turned on its side. Oh it's watermelon that way. Yeah, it's that weird. He's a fucking scary looking thing though. He's a weird looking dude to me. And we'll get into what I think this is if it exists, and I think it's probably some sort of experiment by the Grays.
Speaker 2: That's it was. It was a great experiment. They're like, and I'd be like us producing like fucking oh, dude, I want to see a human with like nineteen arms and like one leg but the legs like super wide. It's just like a torso down to the leg with like nice that'd be. That'd be a cool human can think about.
Speaker 3: You've clone goats, We've cloned people. I believe a lot of celebrities might be clones, which eventually has to come in as an episode because that's in our fucking intro and uh, like, we have always technology, so we we we believe that eventually. I think we do want to dive into a big long episode because now we're talking because how we did damer which I want to bring you on, but it's just it's gonna be like there's it's gonna be a long.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't have four hours. I'm sorry, I know you. I know you don't.
Speaker 3: We're gonna dive also into an Arctica, which is gonna be a very long one too. But like this idea of like doing these big long formatic topics and it's like diving into.
Speaker 2: So I want to do great. Those are a nice when I'm at home, Yeah, I'm just like.
Speaker 3: That works and actually plugs in.
Speaker 2: It's not the same though, I like money buy a nice PC, like a nice dope ass PC. To be honest, there's a big part of me that gets you know, it just gets satisfaction from you keep asking.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we know each other too well.
Speaker 2: I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of watching you get frustrated.
Speaker 3: You see the things that we create, right essentially, like that Chicago was like I think it. Chicago was like you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna create the most deadly virus just before or anybody else does it.
Speaker 2: Uh, because that's what they did, right.
Speaker 3: They created a I think it was a Chicago lab, might have been somewhere else, but that created a virus like COVID. That was if COVID is real, David, I doesn't think so, So I don't know, but that if you create this virus and you make it as deadly as possible, which this dude, that's gain of function research, right, and then just so your enemy doesn't do it first. So we're doing stuff like that, So imagine what grays and reptilians, if they exist, are doing. It's just like, let's see if it could take like a I don't know, what would you even Billy? Let's just get Billy. What what Billy would describe from the pictures we're showing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Like? What they what they're thinking? What? Yeah? What would it be? What DNA did? They is like, So that's why he was on earth because he was he was he was grabbing the tadpoles out of our fucking ocean. He's a weird, look at you. So he grabbed the tadpoles and then they went to.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, I guess, and nature's like kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Actually, they got all this from Earth. Go back to that picture. I got this, They got all this, They got the tadpoles, and then they found beer. Beer was really enjoyable, so they all got a little chunky beer about it. They also found uh, being beliemic was cool. Uh, so they're they're fat, but they're blimic. And then their face they just saw from Halo and they're like, you know what, like, let's morph it that way. So one dude they just put on the side of a rock and hit his head with a sledgehammer for long enough that it flattened out. I guess now now he doesn't have years because like they're basically in his skull. And then they just took that and like three D printed it and then just made Gens a cool guy.
Speaker 3: That's what he thinks about cryptids all the time?
Speaker 2: Where did this come from? Billy? So they were drinking a lot. They found beer first, and then all of the other ideas came after.
Speaker 3: They were Okay, you think it's such a stupid thought, but if we have crazy drugs, right, gotta take a lootin at Jax all the time, Like I'm fucking always on some sort of strain of mushroom. I got new ones coming thrasher. I've tried all these different kinds. I'm trying more and more as I go through this.
Speaker 2: Right, and brag about being on drugs, it's a natural thing. That funk.
Speaker 3: You know you are fungus? Do you know you are? In Your DNA can be traced back to the mushroom.
Speaker 2: I take that as an insult. That's true. I'm going to cancel you. We're all funding.
Speaker 3: So but like it's weird, right, I was gonna say, imagine what aliens have as when.
Speaker 2: It comes to drugs. Check this out. It's just called covid man. Yeah, yeah, that's rocks.
Speaker 3: It's like that's their drug, but it fucking kills us. So they're like, He's like, were guys like, yo zezo, where did you leave that the vial that we were drinking on. He's like, yo, I took a trip to fucking Earth man out tripping balls, and I flew my spaceship right into that planet, and I think I fucked up.
Speaker 2: That's that's where nine to eleven. Actually, yeah, it was an alien that was just loaded, so you fucking drank and flow with but.
Speaker 3: A few hours four teenagers in Dover claim to have witnessed the horrifying creature, and all the accounts describe the same thing, large glowing eyes on otherwise a blank face.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it looks like. And we'll talk about why.
Speaker 3: So animals, right, people saw his glowing eyes pupils, No, but think about okay, think about like certain animals in darkness, right, they have like a layer over their eyes, the reflex light.
Speaker 2: I've seen raccoons, but.
Speaker 3: This is what people describe this ass and I've watched stuff on This is essentially that it if it is an animal, it would be something that wouldn't be found in Dover, in Massa to in Boston. It wouldn't be an animal that has that because certain animals their eyes reflect certain lights and it looks different. If you think about these crazy well there's things and like it was like crazy and the spider monkey. Look they have like weird little hands. What's that fucking? I was like, what is this thing? It's like a monkey, but it's like he's a monkey?
Speaker 2: Am I say?
Speaker 3: Like there's spider monkey ones like the hole on trees and they like look all scary. Oh, well, like a lemur. It's like it's kind of like a monkey.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I mean, those kind of animals. Anyways, the demon is described as a great and white creature or white creature, having very large eyes, glowing eyes. And I'm nomurally long ten ten ten drill like fingers? What's a ten drill? And I look this up really quickly so I understand what ten. I just want to see a trend rell trend drill now a leaf or stem modified in a slender spiral.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, they have. It's a spiral finger. It's almost like when your nails get too long and they start curling, Like that's what your finger looks like.
Speaker 3: That fucking I was like, that doesn't Does that exist anymore?
Speaker 2: Did you just start nineteen sentences? I probably did. That's all.
Speaker 3: Ripley's believe it or not. Okay, that still happened. Do people still do that stuff? Or like the Guinness World Record. I haven't heard about that.
Speaker 2: A long time. Yeah, Guinness World Records still exist. Yeah, they didn't go bankrupt. I don't think, are you sure? The To be fair, the records are getting stupid. I think the last one I watched was a couple of months ago, and Buddy was like, how many indoor balls can I surf on without touching the ground? Oh yeah, they get like, you fucking what a dumb record just to be like, but to be fair, I want to find something like that too, because that would be cool to be like, I'm a world record holder, bitch, I feel like and then you just don't tell anybody really what it's is, but you're like, I'm in that book.
Speaker 3: Of anyone, I know. I feel like Billy could find something.
Speaker 2: That He's like, there's been a couple of things I've even seen people do on like those ones. I was like, I could do that better, like one hundred percent. It was like, yeah, that's surfing on the ball thing. It was like best balance. I'm like, my balance is impeccable.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm not good at that. Shits when in skateboard. So I skateboard for like a year, and I fucking I found drums and I was like, I would destroyed my skateboard.
Speaker 2: And then I never played drums.
Speaker 3: I played drums for a while and then I just got I also got to drugs.
Speaker 2: And then I found drugs.
Speaker 3: Uh for the cryptid beings is so popular the town of Dover is actually very small, with the population about seven thousand people. It might be more now, but it's about some.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a little it's probably hick it's probably a hick armtown. Yeah, okay, famous first sight.
Speaker 3: Even over over the span of two nights in nineteen ninety seven of nineteen seventy seven, sorry everybody, several teenagers reported have seen a similar creature.
Speaker 2: How convenient before cell phones.
Speaker 3: And I'm just kidding, And there's still been no explanation for these sightings.
Speaker 2: And I always try to be the believer. And then he that's.
Speaker 3: If you're driving down the street and you're like, what the fuck is that thing? And you're like you can't comprehend what you're looking at, even though like, okay, I know that's not this and this, and your brain would come to rational conclusions. Even if you are even like me, okay, someone like me or right that believes in the fantastical stuff on earth and that anything is possible, I still would look at something with a logical mind. Even when I saw my shadow people experience, which has always been prevalented, I was like, stop telling the story, and I'm like, but it's it's something I impacted my life. I still try to be like, what what could have been?
Speaker 2: That? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I was completely like mostly sober. I smoked a little bit of it was me, yeah, standing over me, and then I walked through him for some reason. But this idea, like you would your mind would rationalize it, especial if you're just all these cryptids that get seeing what people are driving that like it just pops in the middle of the street like people have seen supposed to be lockness, like come across the street and stuff like that, this big creature. It's like, how could you mistake that for a snake?
Speaker 2: At the time too, Like if I ever saw anything like that, that'd be a hardcore like discussion to be like, I don't think I'm gonna tell anybody, Yeah, and then you get that idea I'm not. I'm just going to shut my fucking mouth because there's no fucking way the rest of my life doesn't go downhill. If I open the story.
Speaker 3: And then Billy's like has one of those things that those wheat the farmers like chew on wheat. Yeah, he's like sitting in a pastor and he's wearing overalls and be like crazy.
Speaker 2: No, fucking no, billy, you're just too fucking drunk. You actually got fucked by a raccoon, that's how much you were passing.
Speaker 3: So funny how many things are like a billy name. I go say, we're getting all prepared for some stuff to do. You guys will find out. But like with movies, or we're surrounding some horror movies with the Christmas and there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of billies in that.
Speaker 3: Fucking a lot of billies out there that do a lot of crazy things.
Speaker 2: These are fucking icons, man. So there's still long explanation for these sightings.
Speaker 3: The Bizarre Tale begins at ten thirty two pm on April twenty first.
Speaker 2: Ten thirty two pm. October thirtieth, two pm.
Speaker 3: No, ten thirty two pm, like literally to the minute.
Speaker 2: Oh, ten thirty two Oh okay, got you okay, got you okay?
Speaker 3: On April twenty first, a day after Hitler's birthday or for twenty for everybody, which I'm excited for that we're doing a live special. You should be part of it, but I.
Speaker 2: Know I'll drink. It can also be about drinking, because I'm not fucking smoking weedle you that much, and uh.
Speaker 3: And we're trying to keep things timeless, but I'm gonna mention anyway is four four twenty because now we're connected with Aaron doing his horror podcast. I've never seen this movie called Evil Bong and there's like five of them where this bong kills people, and I'm like, that's gonna be so much fun to.
Speaker 2: Talk kills people still today. Kills all the determination, all their efforts, all their motivation, makes them stuck in their fucking shitty situations. It makes them feel good about themselves.
Speaker 3: Only people that have terrible mental health, but people that have good mental health. It can look at Seth Rogan, He's got long assed fingernails for some reason, making.
Speaker 2: Because he keeps forgetting to fucking trim them because he's high.
Speaker 3: So this is even crazier. On April twenty, first three seventeen year olds. Can you guess the first one's name? Billy Bill Bill Bartlett. Oh, Bill Bartlett.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's been through the fucking ringer Bill Bartlett. Bill Bartlett got beat up by his dad. That's what I was gonna say. Literally, I was gonna be like, yeah, he got beat by his father.
Speaker 3: Mike uh mas a CoA just come on, tell me what mas oh CoA because I go, ah, that's fair, or like doing fucking.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's not that's not a ridiculous pronunciation. I don't know if it's right.
Speaker 3: Mike whatever, Andy Browdie again, don't name your kid with two first names. It's a big problem.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't change your last name though. How do you not name your kid two first names? If your last name is the first name, you have to name his first name and last name, and then it's fucking weird. And then you get kids.
Speaker 3: Naming yeah last name like a Rick, like fucking probably somewhere.
Speaker 2: If you're Mike Rick, reach out give you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No one's still got your gift card from like how long ago?
Speaker 2: So no one got my get Oh they did. I just never fucking sent it. I'm so sorry. Oh my god, did I ever get the information for that? No? You don't you remember what episode that was? It was? Can you tell? I think it was when I said I shipped my pants. How'd you remember that? Because I remember things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, don't I don't remember anything? Mushroom crazy?
Speaker 2: No, it's yeah, I was on a ship my pants, he said, somebody actually did find it, and then I said, that's fucking crazy, and then that's the end. That's as far as that went. I don't think that went anywhere. Oh I think I owe him like fiftyear one hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: You said, you said fifty buckshot that they want to go to.
Speaker 2: I feel like I did more than that. I probably said one hundred. No, you said fifty. Was it only fifty? Well for the delay, We'll give you one hundred if anyone can reach back out and do that, because I totally it.
Speaker 3: Was crazy how long me and Billy would be doing this show. Specifically. You feel bad, man, I feel really bad. Somebody went out of the way to find that, and I just fucked off. So the all three, all three of these seventeen year olds, they're driving, okay, nineteen seventy seven, they're probably smoking cigarette. What do you think these guys are doing in nineteen seventy seven, smokes cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Complaining that their dad didn't get them the brand new Dodge Challenger.
Speaker 3: They're driving north on farm streets and I got this shitty beetle Billy Bartlett, who is behind the wheel of the Volts Wagon.
Speaker 2: Of course, Billy Bartlet spots. He's the fucking leader of.
Speaker 3: The sports something spots.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a volts, I can say it. I just made a joke about them being in a shitty beetle. That's okay, never mind you didn't catch it, but yeah, sports spots.
Speaker 3: Sports spots. Something creepy along a low wall of loose stone on the side of the road. At first, he thinks the image is a dog or a cat until his headline headlights shine on it. Then he realizes it's nothing he's ever seen.
Speaker 2: Before. That. So we said this town had seven thousand people. Yeah, you're seventeen years old. There's probably a lot of things you haven't seen before. Could have been a fucking coon. Maybe they didn't have much of a raccoon problem. You can't say that, call it raccoon a coon? Yeah, why, I guess, don't putting us on it. You can't. When I'm talking about a raccoon, I can call them coons.
Speaker 3: Do you remember? Uh, this is a stupid tangent story. But you remember Joe, the one that changed David ikes tod say.
Speaker 2: He's dead. Yeah, so someone we worked with.
Speaker 3: If you don't know the story, I've been into David Ike for a very long time.
Speaker 2: They know the story. Anyone who's listened. I brought this up like nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they changed essentially said Dave was dead. I was sad about it, and uh he said that he was in Chicago and his wife was like, yeah, those coons are such a fucking problem. And then he was like, don't say that. It like is they were like in a Walmart or something, and he's like, you gotta be careful what you say in public because some people can take it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Gun take it the fucking wrong blue hair screaming, would you ask me? Sorry, what was that? I said? Those raccoons are.
Speaker 3: Someone just pulls out a picket sign from their ass and was like, I don't like this. And all of a sudden you look at them and their hair was brown before and then it turns.
Speaker 2: Blue and green. And they got all the every march they step sounds like a rattler because they got all their anti de pressens in their podcast like that, I saw you hear a march and you hear that so as he's like, so, the figure slowly turns its head and stares into the lights. It's two large eyes and around glassy. I I lid liss eyes. That's a weird word. I lid list that is a fucking that's a tongue twister. I lid liss eyes. Crazy, man, he's got no eyelids. How does he keep that ship moist? So why is he staring in his mirror if he's trying to look at the guy showing images like look how big my eyes on it? And it looks like Billy.
Speaker 3: So stupid, so stupid, shining brightly like two orange marbles. It's water melon shaped head resting on the top of its thin neck, and uh, it's is the Its thin neck is like the size of like the rest of its body, except for its oversized head. The creature is thin, with long, spindly arms and legs and large hands and feet, so.
Speaker 2: He probably doesn't have any bones out of his fucking arms spindily. Yeah. I fucking that pictures so often it's like I can draw one too.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Uh, the skin is hairless, peach colored.
Speaker 3: And I know there's different interpretations of this crater. Okay, it appears to have rough texture like wet sand paper.
Speaker 2: A reptile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an experiment from the Rep. Billy Bartlett subsequently tells cryptozoologist Lauren.
Speaker 2: Coleman, there's a fucking job for this. Why are you not doing it? I wish I could a cryptid zoologist if I was rich Man. You have no idea what I'd be doing. I mean, you know, I would. It sounds like she's getting paid lor it is Laura a crypti zoologists. Why don't you go look that up see if you can become one. That'd be cool. That'd be clod job for you. You probably like that. I would, But the thing is you get to have money for it too, and like, no, maybe you don't. Maybe maybe it's a very demand.
Speaker 3: I love Jack Osbourne.
Speaker 2: I would love to eventually get him on the show.
Speaker 3: I can probably get Katrina on because I've known someone else who's been connected and done stuff with her.
Speaker 2: She has like haunting stuff.
Speaker 3: He does tons of stuff. That's what I would be doing. He has like money, and he has tons of shows. He's hunting for ghosts numerous times, tons of different people.
Speaker 2: He's doing what I'm saying. It's not what I'm saying that I'm saying. It sounds like this is a legit job, like you need money for it, like you, we can apply and I want to be your news zoologist.
Speaker 3: Passion project for this, and.
Speaker 2: Then you leave down your fucking well. Okay, so she just gave herself that title, then that's not a title if you're not getting paid for that, or you didn't guess get educated. This is a guy I think said her name is Laura. It is Lauren l O r e n. Lauren is Laurening. Oh guy name, I guess I could be Spanish.
Speaker 3: Or fucking look at British people. Ashley Stacey is like, can be a fucking Oh, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's not weird that Tom Tom's my grandmother.
Speaker 3: Thomasina is a Spanish name for a woman standing no more than three and a half to four feet tall. The figure is shaped like, Oh, I kicked the fun out of it. I know the baby that was like the baby the figure of shape. I at baby's body with long arms and legs.
Speaker 2: So imagine a baby the baby.
Speaker 3: Imagine a baby, right, but it's got long ass arms and legs. Aborted, Okay, it had It had been making its way along the wall his long fingers and curled around the rocks when the lights lights surprised it. Billy witnessed a creature standing on the wall and his eyes glowing in the headlights. It was not a dog or cat. It had no tail, It had an egg shaped head. Billy drops his friends off and goes to fighting. Only mentions really Billy and his experience, I'm sure they saw it too, but look, fuck it Wallpool Street home to his Wallpools. I don't know where that is sure visibly upset, he walks through the door and his father asked him what's wrong. Billy relates the story and later sketches what he has been shown.
Speaker 2: Sketch is that what the green on? Bro? Why are these guys like actually good at drawing? That's good. That's good to me. That's way better than I could fucking do it.
Speaker 3: So we're showing Billy's drawing. There is another drawing that comes later for the two people that primarily have witnessed this creature that made it the phenomenon it was.
Speaker 2: I can't read can you read that text? Oh? Fuck no? Can you read it on your computer? Can you see it on your computer? No? No? Even advice?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Billy Bartlet I see his name. So it's the famous drawing of the Dover Demon. Where he's like kind of on the rocks with Billy and this is what he drew. This is what he saw with his fucking car headlights. And he's like, I don't know what it is. This is what I saw. And he's a seventeen year old kid. Oh, he saw his first hobos. This is what they look like.
Speaker 2: His first midget hobo is his first anti exec probably, if you think about it, probably so bad. Man, that's bad. There are you being discriminatory against interrogatory the discriminatory against anerexic midget hoboes. Billy ray Cyrus is the first thing that pops up on Google and you type Billy, Uh, there's there's a picture of this kid. I'm trying to bring it up for Billy. I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Around midnight, fifteen year old John Baxter leaves his girlfriend Kathy Cornan's house at the south end of Miller high Road.
Speaker 2: Why did you look at me? Like? I was like, oh, because I was like I was he Oh my god, no, no, buddy, he left from It's like we drink on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, so what if other shows can pronounce their ship properly? All the shows drinking like straight whiskey and on mushrooms and smoking weed and shit.
Speaker 2: You didn't you didn't mispronounce anything. So he left in the south side of Miller's Side Road.
Speaker 3: No, and he left his girlfriend's Kathy Corn and Corney.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why you were looking at me. You're like he did here look at me. You're like he left from Miller's Side Road and you're like, oh my god, not north side. If he came for the north side, this would have been like way more like reasonable. But he went all the way south side side. Fuck cryptis hanging out in the fucking boonies.
Speaker 3: And there's not too much to this. There's two witnesses that season.
Speaker 2: Is there even a south side and a seven thousand person town? I guess technically, but not really. It takes two minutes to drive to the north.
Speaker 3: Smokes a weed on this fucking episode.
Speaker 2: This is uh ah, yeah, more drugs. Let's go.
Speaker 3: More drugs, all right. So it's a good it's a hotney oil. I like to spend it a lot. It's good. I haven't had oil a long time. Some of the fucking Pengin getting out of oil in them when he mostly to concentrates fun stuff. So then Baxter John Baxter starts walking up the street from his like on his way home. You know, we lease his girlfriend house. You know, can you describe uh John for all the listeners.
Speaker 2: Billy H. John looks like Eddie van Halen when he was like fourteen. Yeah, that's actually good. He's he's also like actually for the time era super infit like on like that a body like that's like fucking muscular. Back then, whatever happened to that? What it's being skinny? Yeah, back in the seventies, man, I'd be so normal, Like nobody like that wouldn't even be a thought. Nobody'd be like that guy's skinny, Like that guy's normal. Isn't that Kay, that's a true thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is okay listen to me, Like, and I'm I am, I'm overwakes. I drink beer and shit like that your metabolism. Different people like me existed for sure, But if you look back in the seventies and eighties, most people were I was also when I was a teenager, I was skinny. I can show pictures I was like, I was also doing drugs and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I like, if you think about.
Speaker 3: The eighties, a lot of times, and like they're not eating the process crap we are even in the seventies six, because like this is the seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot more whole thing anyway, Like.
Speaker 3: Everyone's eating McDonald's and shit nowadays, Like even like restaurants are popping up like that, but they still weren't as processed. You make a good point because when you're really dive in that thought of like why do we all look unhealthy nowadays? Oh, it's because all the shit that we're eating that is pushed by Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I like, uh so, what I took out of that story was my body's immortal.
Speaker 3: And uh I rely will say that I'm so scared that I'm going to talk about you dying. Or I made a joke that uh way, I made a joke that was like one day Billy's brain will break and he will become a serial killer. I made a joke about yother damer episode just.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm not that BA is not off the table so crazy. I don't know. Everything's funny right now. Let's just ride this out to see where it goes.
Speaker 3: So he's walking half an hour later, Okay, he walked about a mile which I have done.
Speaker 2: Have you done that for a girl? Ever? Walking a mile?
Speaker 3: Walked at half an hour for a girl?
Speaker 2: Dude? I walked an hour daily every single day. Was fifty minutes to school, an hour and a half to switch la.
Speaker 3: And then forty five minutes back talking about Oh yeah, it's funny. I'm talking about if you if did you ever do that for a girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I fucking walked to Saint George from Paris.
Speaker 3: When are you a funny story about Saint George?
Speaker 2: What's that? That took me like six hours of the day?
Speaker 3: Aim and the kid that SHOWBANDA used the Ouiji boy. Right, I was talking this chick Ashley at the time, and this chick Amber, I think I was dating Amber at the time. She was super square and didn't turn into be this fucking huge sluduh. But we walked from uh Saint George like the outskirts and this is a small town essentially, and we walked for and the thing is it was snowing and it was like shitty out and he kept telling me, He's like, we got to hide from cars because if we get caught outside we're teenagers, the cops will take us back home. And I'm like he was older than me. I was like, I don't know, fourteen and this kid's like that. And then we still were hiding in the snow. Every time we see a car, we're jumping in the snow bank.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: And then we and they're like, come see us, we'll hang out, Come see us, and we go there. I see her for five minutes. She barely gives me a peck on the cheek. I'm like, man, I came here for a fucking hand job or something. Give me something. I walked. It took us forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the definition of uh. Tom thinks he's owed something.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I was like, come on like and they're like, this is back with MSN. And then we walked back and didn't hide in the thing, like we didn't jump in the snowbank for We just walked back. No car gave a shit that two kids were walking on a highway like nobody cared well, like a stretch of road that would be equivalent to.
Speaker 2: Like the country country road.
Speaker 3: And it was like it was like, I was like, why did you make me jump on the fucking snow bank for? And it took us literally twenty minutes longer than what it would have if we just walk there, and maybe I could have got a hand job.
Speaker 2: Man, things you do you're still you're still better. Things you do, you're better about that day. I'm still holding on some resentment.
Speaker 3: So fucking funny, I'm like, so stupid. Why we jumping in snow banks when cars come, so fucking dumb because they're gonna take us away.
Speaker 2: I remember the days of being like that young and like you had a girlfriend, but yeah, you never even you never even matter, like actually oh on MSN, Yeah, oh yeah MSN. And that was on Facebook, like really first started.
Speaker 3: That happened to us. I was talking this chick all the time. Yeah, and we went to we went to some small town del High you know where it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I showed up and she did not look like she looked like.
Speaker 2: I got catfish, you know, she got cat with.
Speaker 3: Five pounds of acne. Like it was like, we're like, she must have filtered or something. And we went there and the we ended up hanging out with other chicks and uh, funny story. I'm sorry because this show does have banter because it's not a huge case. It's a lot of acne and she was like very like nerdy, like hey, hey, like hey guys, and we were like I went with Lawrence, a buddy that Billy knows, and my buddy Christian. We showed up and my mom bought us do rags. She's like here when you picked us up later on, She's like here, I found these at a corner store. I thought you guys would like these. And I was like, so you bought us do rags? Is that fucking funny? Is that fucking funny? And we went like going to this idea of like, oh, I'm mean in this chick that like I've i've I've seen on webcam I talked on MSN.
Speaker 2: Do you remember it? Do you remember changing your your title to something super passive aggressive when you're mad at somebody? Oh my god, the fucking angst. I love it. I miss it. I'd have a fight with somebody you ask, got a girl and maybe she wasn't into you, and then your like immediate title was like whatever, not worth it anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true or some like emotion.
Speaker 2: A fucking emo song. Oh my god, I remember Note to South. I remember, uh uh fuck? What was the song? Somebody put a song in their title, and I thought, and I spread a rumor that they were suicidal because I thought I thought, I thought they were gonna kill themselves. What did they put in their fucking so? How do we all looking looking back on this too? Like my course of action was not to reach out. It was, oh, that's crazy. Wonder what Kyle thinks about? What the fuck? Was it? Cute without the E? Maybe? Oh yes, yeah they put they put cute without the E? And I was like, you want to cut yourself. It's a taking back Sunday song.
Speaker 3: I love that song.
Speaker 2: Actually, go always go back, I go back that that is That's a that's a banger.
Speaker 3: Demoned Dover and Million Tom's memories of being kids with M. S N. Because that's essentially where this is going. But like this idea, like it just made me think of it because like, this guy walked half an hour to see his girlfriend. That's that's the idea. And he's walking home, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Only an hour. Grow up, this is even he is only.
Speaker 3: Cops are going outside the popos closing in.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: That was weird and stopped as soon as it hit her house. They pull out to her fucking.
Speaker 2: So how Why are you paranoid?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 2: What you're doing?
Speaker 3: Half an hour later, so as he's walking, he's walking aile he observes something, someone approaching him. So he's not even a home yet. Back in the day when you used to walk kids and your parents would pick you up and MSN existed. No. At this time, cell phones wasn't even exist. Nothing existed except for telephones with the court.
Speaker 2: Dude, can we go on one? Well, I got nothing existed. You just reminded me of Sorry. I remember my friend called my home phone and I like really needed to piss, and Mom's like, bounds for you, and like my mom's never been one to wait for a minute, and I was like, I'm pissing. She's like, God, I'm gonna get hit if I pissed before I answer this phone, So you come downstairs. I answered the phone like hey, damn. I was all excited and I was like, okay, like I'm coming to your house kids, Okay, I'll be the pride. And I hung up because I needed to piss so bad. So I slammed down the phone, turn around and fully face planted my fucking uh mom's glass cabinet. They just spent thousands of dollars on it, and I shattered the whole fucking thing with my head to piss anymore. I pissed.
Speaker 3: Then sometimes you'll get some banter with certain episodes because this is too. There's two essentially uh things that happened in the story and spent it. So he's on his way home, he observes someone approaching him. Because the figure is short. John Baxter assumes it's an acquaintance of his MG. Butchard, who lives on the street.
Speaker 2: I don't know who. I think it's my friend MG, M period g period Butchyard Martin Billy's name. John calls out no response, Hey MG, because that's how they're describing it. How gun machine gun Butchyard. I like to drink blood with my fiance. Fucking fucking machine is fucking weird. I'm gonna wear some sort of pointy outfit, uh, just because I'm like, did you see? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, he's he sold his soul. So John and the figure continue to approach each other.
Speaker 2: Finally, the latter stops.
Speaker 3: John then halts as well, so they both halt and stops running out asks who is that? The sky is dark and overcast. He can only see a shadowy form. Trying to get a better look, John Baxter takes on a step forward. The figure scurries off to the left, running down a shallow, wooden gully, the opposite of the bank. As if here runs, John heres it's footsteps on dry leaves.
Speaker 2: He follows the figure.
Speaker 3: Stupid any horror movie, It is always crazy to me when people choose to follow, Like, and I've even got instinct I was by my if I was with you, I would.
Speaker 2: Do it, Yeah, by yourself. You're like, yeah, curious.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I was like nah, I've also played the aunt told me not to play with the Ouiji board, and I played with it by myself. So like like essentially like that that like curiosity killed the cat or faced himself.
Speaker 2: With a dover Lehman super late on the picture, so.
Speaker 3: Weird ay, so that he sees the fucking He gets down the gully. There he sees the creature standing in a silhouette a bout thirty feet away its feets. Its feet are molded around the top of the rock several feet from the tree. The creature's body reminds him of a monkey's except for its dark figure eight shaped head. So and I'm assuming when it's his figure eight shaped head, is the idea that it looks like a figure eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his cheekbones are sunken in, but like his chin is wide and his noggins wide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a celebrity that does.
Speaker 2: Almost like it's almost like an hourglass.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what some of these celebrities that do too much face work and they're cheap bones. Jut out.
Speaker 2: It's the opposite. Yeah, but your head is.
Speaker 3: It's two eyes, two lighter spots in the middle of its head are look uh, and it's looking straight at John, who, after a few manes, begins to feel uneasy. So he's just staring at this creature. Okay, this idea, right, if you're even staring at a wolf or a.
Speaker 2: Any any creature.
Speaker 3: The other night and Chelsea's dad was like, you're just smoking too much weed or something like that. Probably No, Charlie was looking at something my dog after Charlie manson if people don't know, but that's not really true. But I heard these weird sounds like it sounds like and I hear coyotes all the time. It sounded like like a squealing and it scared the sho shivers down my sponge.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy, you know what, I bet that was, especially for around here. Have you ever heard raccoons having sex? Do you think that's what it was? I don't, dude, It's fucked. It's a fucked up noise. Raccoons fucking is fucked. That's crazy. Anybody searched it up like that is the most crazy fucking noise you will ever hear. Is raccoons having sex. They're terrifying. Girls. Ah, We've talked about this before.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, like this sound, and I was frightened. I was smoking weed, I was drinkers on it, and I just had him out and I was like, it sounded and it was like one A.
Speaker 2: You probably got a lot of raccoons around here. It sounds like somebody's dying. It's fucked. It scared the ship. I bet, I bet that's what it was. I bet. I bet you just heared raccoons.
Speaker 3: Have so close like we are. Probably I bet they're in your fucking backyard, so fucking crazy. So he feels uneasy staring at this fucking creature.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to.
Speaker 3: Get in the feel of it, like I get like because I like being in my backyard.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's creepy. You don't know too much, like open land, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know what's out there. Realizing he has never seen such a creature before, and fearing what it may do next, he backs up carefully up to the slope, back up kind of to where he was on the main road or the road he's walking on.
Speaker 2: He starts pounding.
Speaker 3: He then walks very fast down the road to an intersection at Farm Street, the same street that Billy and his buddies saw the Dover Demon. That's why some of these cryptids appear out of nowhere. There's also someone I want to get into called the Sundown Clown, which I think I'd like to do with you.
Speaker 2: It fucked.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy one of the craziest crypto stories I've ever heard of of these children seeing this clown creature, same kind of things. They're a couple passes in a car and actually this is a passing car picked him up and drove him home. Back in the day also where you could just get picked up by somebody.
Speaker 2: You still they still do that on the East Coast.
Speaker 3: You've said that before, I have.
Speaker 2: I told you that. Yeah, it's kind of cool. Hitchhiking is still a thing so weird to me. It's like, yeah, here they're just like, go fuck your LP buddy. You know what if I actually did see a hitchhiker and I wasn't doing anything, I'd probably pick him up. Yeah, I would be got that.
Speaker 3: From Fear and Loathing Las Vegas, which if you got to get brush up on your shit, you're supposed to be on that episode when we end up getting to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, brush up my ship. That's like my favorite fucking movie.
Speaker 3: Well, Anton wants to do that movie with you sick, So essentially write this idea of like this crazy that picked a fucking it's.
Speaker 2: Funny, are you it's a small tree.
Speaker 3: You're okay with You're okay with picking up a hitchhiker?
Speaker 2: Oh? Fucking Actually I drove. I drove a kid home. He's probably like seventeen. He came out to me the other day. I just finished work and he's like, hey, buddy, do you know where the closest bus stop is? And I was like, where are you going? And he's like I was like, actually that's right around the corner from my house.
Speaker 3: In his perspective, you could have been this serial killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I came well, I came up to me. I was just leaving at home with my ladder and I put it in my trunk and then he's like, hey, excuse me my phone die? Can you show me where the bus stop is? And I was like and then I asked, hm, where he's going? And I just drove them. This is Silas of the Lamb.
Speaker 3: So it's like, hey, I need help moving this big object.
Speaker 2: You want to help me?
Speaker 3: And then you shove them and fucking trunk. So then John sketches what he saw as we're showing the famous Dover demon picture of.
Speaker 2: These moldy rock silhouette creature. Oh faintly hands hesly show something treat What is a hands gain grab eyes glowing hands grip a ring of ring tree? Hands grip ring tree. Yeah, I seen by.
Speaker 3: John Baxter on the morning of Friday, April twenty second, twelve am.
Speaker 2: So the famous were you walking at twelve thirty in the morning. He's leaving his girlfriend's house and this is back in the seventies. He should have just stayed there.
Speaker 3: I want to live in the seventies, man, I want to I want to be thirty in like eighty five. So I grew up within the seventies because right now I don't care live in better existence than some fuck had run in my country that wears blackface five times and fucking stomples on people's right stomples.
Speaker 2: He fucking stomples all over, but he stomples everything.
Speaker 3: He fucking chucks too much maple syrup, hey, and fucking ran.
Speaker 2: Across one of them. Fucking keller geese. This is getting back to.
Speaker 3: The next night, Abby Burham fifteen was being driven home by Will Train Tour.
Speaker 2: Just fu taste. Abby was being driven by Will why do you even got it?
Speaker 3: When she spots something in the road, Abby too described this strange creature with large kind of oval.
Speaker 2: Shaped head spindally limbs.
Speaker 3: She said that the being was missing all facial features, like as we've kind of said about every case of this creature.
Speaker 2: So the only the only contradiction here is everyone keeps describing it as spindally fingers. But for one, that word's not extremely uh popular with everybody, And that's not that's not spindily, that's just long fingers. Spindally would mean eating a long curl sin. No spindally's curled though, yeahbe if their fingers were literally curled.
Speaker 3: It's weird. Everyone described it the same way, but no drawing.
Speaker 2: Nobody, nobody fucking described it as spindily. I I will profusely argue the worst part about this story is that they want to say that teenagers in the seventies were constantly using the word spindally. I don't buy it. I think that's bullshit. What we say.
Speaker 3: Their fingers were long, and it grapped, gripped around you know what.
Speaker 2: They just said, fucking long fingers, that's what they would have been. They would have been like, yo, bro, his fingers are like long as flock man.
Speaker 3: Some people stop talking to the seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all fucking stoned.
Speaker 3: So then Will caught only a fleeting glimpse of the creature and said he saw something with large head and tan body crushed in the road, and it's weird. He says, it's tan.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Everyone else has said like white or like peach colored.
Speaker 2: So he's the only one that said if they just look at something quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people think that the dover demon could be a man of gees. Come on, say it, say it, Say it right now, Say it for me, Say it for me. Billy say that for me mane.
Speaker 2: Gieshika, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Do demon could be a man of Gishi, an animal of a Jibwe lore. Maneghieshi are small, gnarly, gangly race of trickster half humans. It's kind of funny because there's so many we've talked about it in the no native folklore and monsters. Yeah, tons of them, tons of them. This thing could be what they believe in their culture. So Billy Barlett remain shaken, haunted, haunted by this sighting even years later.
Speaker 2: I definitely saw something. It's definitely weird. Didn't make it up, kind of wish I had.
Speaker 3: It does sound like a Billy saw some sort of creature. So fucking funny. This is a strange, a strange thing. But essentially so all three of these.
Speaker 2: People you're signed shut up.
Speaker 3: See this being That's why this is not a huge case of a cryptid. It's not like Bigfoot. We have all these speculations. This was seen twice.
Speaker 2: People that didn't know each other, three times, all together.
Speaker 3: With four people, but mostly the two cases are Billy Bartlett and then John is it Baxter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? John Baxter, Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: That's the only really too prominent people that see it. Abby and her boyfriend also see it. But it's so slightly so this thing has existed. It pops up one night only, which is, okay, is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask you that question is what do you think for the fact that three people saw it in the same night, four people including the boyfriend, all in the same night, and then no one else has seen.
Speaker 2: It since I think he took the wrong road on the interok thet the Kaiwai he accidentally just turned off, and he's like fucking ignored all the road signs because he was drunk or something. Yeah, it's fun and weird because I be I think I road signs coming in earth fucking watch yourself. They can't know.
Speaker 3: And I always say this that I do tend to believe people who've had experiences because I'm out of my own. So the fact that this fucking Billy Bartlett character still says like, Hey, I don't know what it was. I can't explain it, but I saw it and I told people about it, and he's like, maybe that was a bad idea.
Speaker 2: That's literally where my stance was from the beginning, I was like, I don't think i'd tell anybody independently.
Speaker 3: All three witnesses of the Dover Demon had the same or eerily similar story.
Speaker 2: Why is he a demon? What did this guy do? He did nothing but just be there. I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: The name demon gets attached to things.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was God, see, maybe that was that's what God looks like. Maybe God was there in that time.
Speaker 3: I've a beef with a lot of people. When I post about aliens or reptilians and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, you get you get a lot of beef there.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of religious people are it's demons, And it's like, okay, think about this, think about it logical.
Speaker 2: You get a lot of religious people on your tich talk who the fuck's following you? That's religious? A lot of people really.
Speaker 3: Because as where as it is a lot of Christians specifically are very against what the government's doing, like all religions, like you know, there's all sorts of religions that are also because they've been taught right with this idea of like what is wrong and right and ye people reaching government and all that stuff like that is not a good thing. A lot of Christians when I was at the Freedom I've said before, right when I'm at the Freedom, convoys and all that stuff, and in protests, a lot of people are religious people that are like, I've had enough, this is fucked up. Why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So everyone always brings up there's always people all the time. They're like, it's damons. Okay, Like they're fucking William Cooper. What do you think would exist? First, Billy? If a aleens exist, right, okay, and they exist as beings from other dimensional.
Speaker 2: They exist on their dimensions.
Speaker 3: Carry on, Why would they be demons from a book that was essentially written by humans?
Speaker 2: Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Like they always are, like every religious person always like their.
Speaker 2: Demons because that book, that book in their mind wasn't a book written by humans. It was a book finally put to pend to paper that was from the dawn of time. But yeah, so so that being said, don't eat pork anyways. So yeah, that being said, if you want to say that that would their demons, you're saying that God didn't create them, but the devil did. So that again, though, the whole point of the Bible in general is I was here first before anything. Yeah, So I created everything, and then a fallen angel went down, demon devil whatever. Yeah, and then he created his own realm because he was powerful too. Apparently apparently God gave this angel too much power. Yes, that's why you don't promote people to early illness until they prove themselves.
Speaker 3: What did? I just always find that crazy, And I've yet to respond to all that because I always on like we I've thousands of followers because it's easy to branch out to people, right, Yeah, And every time anything is about reptilians or grays or they're DAMONSI they're inter dimensional damons, And it's like, or are the beings that have existed way longer than humans have created these weird things like the demon Dover and these creatures that exist within our folklore and things that people think they see.
Speaker 2: Well, funny enough, they actually could have been before humans, even like according to the Bible. So, like God created everything and then the fallen angel, the devil apparently, so I went actually, whoa, there's a big fun fucking flaw. Holy shit, Wait a minute, at what day did God create Adam and Eve? So God created Adam and then took a rib from him and then created E. But what day did that happen?
Speaker 3: If you want to go for the standards, He made Lilith first, So when God created Adam is Adam and Lilith, and Lilith was created the same DNA that Adam was, so she was equal to Adam. That's how fuck the story gets. And then essentially Lilith is casted out because she's also a heretic against what God preaches.
Speaker 2: And then they create Eve. Okay, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Adam's rib, so she will be subservient to Adam.
Speaker 2: That's the Bible man, Okay, So okay that being said, all right, that that part doesn't get taught nor preach. But anyways, let's just go off like just basic whatever it's hot and breach. So, uh, you have Adam and then I guess you make Eve out of a rib. But my whole question here is what day did this happen?
Speaker 3: Easily be looked up?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you find that out for me, please, because I think I just found one of the biggest loopholes in the Bible ever, so to speak. Because the creation, yeah, it will it will be under day. It was like day five or six, seven.
Speaker 3: Days, which also I appreaci about it, and I we've said this show so many times that if religion makes you better as a person, I'm all for it. But the idea that this is the Holy Gospel, it doesn't make sense because at so time is also a constructive slavery on the sixth sixth day Okay, the contract of slavery? Where did he get weeks of the days from? And then we'd like adapt it funk off?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyways, so that's actually a big one too. Anyways, So on the sixth day, on the sunset and SunFall whatever, and on the sixth day he created Adam any so they're both there now. They were told immediately not to keep that apple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the forbidden free yes, truth that the devil already put there. So this fallen angel was there since the dawn of time.
Speaker 3: Now the tree was created by Satan, right essentially, the.
Speaker 2: No I know, but that's that's the loophole. That's that's the flaw, is saying that God was the only one. It wasn't God and the devil started everything. It was God was the only one. Do you know how God created everything? And then suddenly there's just a demon there on Dhex. He already felt like it was one day, twenty four hours we didn't see.
Speaker 3: You know how deep this shit goes though, when it comes to it like so, and if you read the.
Speaker 2: Bible, they say fallen angel and an angel is a human.
Speaker 3: It's it's all to do with aliens. Because think about this, Okay, like that's fucked. The idea of Adam and Eve is a genetic experiment by aliens. So the idea of like the Garden of Eden is essentially a race of beings that maybe reptilians or some sort of higher consciousness creator created it, and then we essentially become that, And there's some sort of creator that keeps us in this like lock state where we can't go outside the garden, right, And then as soon as you realize that there is more out there from this small little domain that whatever being kept us in, you start to branch out, and like this conversation alone goes crazy deep.
Speaker 2: And that's why me and Anton, that's actually funny, that exact sentence he said, I swear to God. And obviously you're not using in this text now, but I swear to God. I think I've heard of flat Earth or say the exact same.
Speaker 3: Thing that's sent I do not. I believe it's our fucking borders. I've seen people who got into flat earth. And then it leads to this idea that like Nazis, I had to want to careful.
Speaker 2: What I say.
Speaker 3: But the idea that his see, we're the good guys and trying to eradicate this race of beings that were controlling everything. That's where conspiracy theory goes. I've been very careful about the way I think and the way I construct my ideas because it is easily it's easy to get yourself trapped in this this thing of like everything's fucked, and you can.
Speaker 2: It's not everything, but there are some fuck things for sure. You know it's actually there was.
Speaker 3: Done the Dover Demon. There's only a couple more things.
Speaker 2: I got one one piece to add to that quickly. There was a really good uh fuck. I don't know if it's a stand up comic or just a public speaker or whatever it was. He talked about that, and he talked about in a sense of he's like, uh, yeah, it was a stand up comic. He was like, you don't believe in any conspiracy theories. He's like, I get not most of them, but none of them. He's like, you think the governments never fucked up. He's like, I have a child. He's like, I'm only in charge of one human. He's like, I lie to that motherfucker all the time.
Speaker 3: He's like, could you imagine being in charge of that many people?
Speaker 2: Is it gonna take?
Speaker 3: And I know, like you and Anton are very skeptical about a lot of stuff where I question everything.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what it is. Like they're gonna lie to you if for the good of what they see is good, if they do or their own they know what is exactly, or if it is for their own self interest. Sure, you think about us and why this exists.
Speaker 3: This s do overdemoned a creature that is somehow people saw it. They thought it was real and our reality. And that's why a lot of these stuff and if you obviously are a fan of the show, you see how we get down these rabbit holes of what thought because this happens all the time. What thought is and what the creation is, and why these things exist, why they appear. Our reality is fragile, in my opinion, and the fact that like these things can if we think that what the people in power quotations are telling us is even a.
Speaker 2: Factual we're it might be though, but no, if you were a.
Speaker 3: Controller, you're not gonna get into this talk.
Speaker 2: But there's the difference. Though, Yeah, I was a species of being, But it doesn't mean that everything you're saying is bullshit. It just means you're manipulating things to make your favor. For sure, by every single thing you say is definitely up to subjects. It doesn't mean everything.
Speaker 3: Do you think, seriously, do you think Klaus Schwab has the good of humanity in his heart? Or do you think he's a fucking reptilian that's trying to control every aspect of our existence? So we can be the slave mindset race of beings, because that's where there's comes.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a different opinion on everything.
Speaker 3: But but these imagine like these dover deem this demon ship. Right, something that's leaked. If we leak a fucking virus from a Chinese.
Speaker 2: Lab supposedly, right, we blame the Chinese. But that's.
Speaker 3: Like if you want stand how like the Chin has existed before any empire, right, the Chinese empire in dynasty has existed for centuries. Way longer than the States has ever existed. So if you think of the patriotism of like I gotta fight from my forefathers, imagine what the Chinese think because their dynasty has existed far longer than any other.
Speaker 2: So you have this. I don't think in today's generation, I don't think that really makes much of a difference in a sense of like, yeah, okay, you fight for honor and like you get instilled that in your parenting styles, But like for somebody just coming in brand new, like it doesn't really make a difference to like our generation going, oh, I've been around for five hundred years. I've been around for five thousand like that PC it was like it's much before me anyway, So it doesn't really matter anyways, what's the dover guy doing?
Speaker 3: I just want to I want to finish this thought. The idea of being able to control something. So they let some sort of virus leak, right, imagine right aliens? Yeah, if they exist and these beings are above us and stuff like that and control maybe things or were an experiment, they let an experiment loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, they create.
Speaker 3: Things and they don't know what effect it's going to have, and they're like, oops, and someone sees them for me. They see him for an entire night, right, Like all these people are seeing him the same area, and then they pick them up. They're like and they're like their spaceship like, whoops, didn't mean to do that. We get that idea. There's that because that's how I picture this would kind of be, because three people saw the same shit, and all accounts there was something that was kind of human but.
Speaker 2: Not quite animal.
Speaker 3: The creature it seemed undeniable, something uncanny had come to Dover. Some chalk it up as a strange encounter with maybe an Inbread, which I have a very fun topic coming for you in the new year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about inmbreads in Nova Scotia. Yeah, why why did you make that seem like it was? Why did you make fun? I've never heard the story. This is like, this isn't the story, man, The entire East Coast is Inbread. I'm not, I'm not. That's an observation. I'm not even just being fucking my I when I live down in New Brunswick. Uh, my second cousin, you made this joke. And yeah, two other like just people I met, there were currently married to their wife, to their immediate family.
Speaker 3: You said that on an episode, and I had a buddy at work say, he's like, I thought of you when I saw this thing and it's about this inbred family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, East Coast as fus Man like, there's a good chance I'm partial inbread. I can see, like realistically I'm probably I'm not. There's a lot of fucking flaws I have. Then I'm like, yeah, that's probably due to inbread. But like whatever, at least I got a brain on me, So I'm like, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: But because while Billy says he and his friends we're looking for a beer for beer that night, they never like it. They never embellished in the the Dover Demon. They never were like because my thing and I said this Aaron too on like the haunting cases that we've talked about, is that, yeah, the people like the Warrens that are based on like the conjuring stuff. If you're looking for money and to make off of this stuff, you seem shady. But if you're someone us, like, hey, us is some fucked up shit? What is this about? In the fact that you're printing like news stories of this case of people saying they see this stuff is like crazy Billy down the streets. He's a glowing eyes.
Speaker 2: For foot creature with orange skin and glowing eyes stalking a town for I love the way, a fucking word thing just for a headline. Do you have time for one more quick story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. This is bringing to an end, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, carry on the so remind me about the inbred thing though. I got a good story about it. I think I've said it on here before. But like, I'm sure everyone doesn't listen to everything.
Speaker 3: Because in the docket is there someone told me about it. I was like, that's an episode, Billy is gonna be on. It's fun, dude.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, anyways, No, I just wanted one story anyway, but carry on.
Speaker 3: The creature could have been maybe a feral baby or something like that, but maybe it was a baby moose mistaken for something more.
Speaker 2: Sinister baby moose with fingers.
Speaker 3: Though April wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Foolish, she was not dumb.
Speaker 3: And then moose, We're long gone from Dover at the time, okay of deciding. Additionally, mm, moose, don't stand on my legs. No, where do they sit on top of walls.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see a fucking moose sit on that. That's not true, that second part, that's not true. Mooses are crazy. I've seen fucking moose sit on fucking like oh okay, not like when you're saying, like a literal wall, okay, you couldn't get up there. But like their shoes, they will always stand on the like those stone rocks in the East Coast, on the on the side of the highways, like so the side of the highways out there, all country roads basically, but they got these stone walls that go like fucking ridiculously high. You will always see them just standing on them, just fucking chill on the side.
Speaker 3: Being Canadian, never seen a moose, never want to.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in fucking southern Ontario. You're not what I'm saying in that.
Speaker 3: How dangerous people that like in the States. I don't think you understand how big moose actually are until you come face I've seen them.
Speaker 2: If you remind me the second you post this episode, I'll fucking post the the moose that was blocking the highway when I was trying to drive home from Brunswick. I remember that so fucking crazy. Yoh, that was so scary you don't even want to drive around it. Man, this thing will flip your fucking car. I was so scared. I was like fucking two three hundred meters away from it, and I just had the car. It was a standard, so I had my clutch in in reverse, just waiting for him to make a move. I was gonna slam that motherfucker. Who as you startle them, they'll yeah, So like I did a horn but like I was waiting to like fuck off, because like dude, I sat there that moves standing in the fucking road eating a fucking crow or whatever the fuck it was eating. Like he he literally made me sit there for I swear to God, over two hours because he was right in the middle. So I couldn't really, like, I couldn't just like gun it, like you can't. He will flip your fucking vehicle. They'll fuck you up. That's fucking They're terrifying, man, They're huge.
Speaker 3: So Billy also denies this creature could be any type of animal. This is definitely wasn't no fox or animal. It was some kind of creature, was long, thin fingers. This thing was more human like in its form than animal. Okay, and this is like a seven year old chillosk. I don't know what the fuck I saw. Okay, I saw something in the seventies. They're weed not that strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are they doing acid driving around seventeen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I doubt it not. No, I don't. I've always tried to guess. I've heard my dad's story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always tried to guess what it was. Never any idea. I wasn't trying to be funny. People who know me know I didn't make this up. Lauren Coleman, as we said, the noted cryptozoologist from Maine, thinks all three settings were credible. He spoke to the teams within a week of the reported sightings. We have a credible case over twenty five hours by individuals who saw something.
Speaker 2: Coleman, not Gary, believes that the d over d doesn't match any like any sightings that we've seen before.
Speaker 3: Anything has been reported before, such of those of the chupacabra or the Sasquatch, or maybe even the Roswell aliens, or maybe even the bat eared the goblins from Hopskinville, Kentucky, Okay in nineteen fifty five. Do you remember that? No, it's crazy. The Hopskinville in encounter that we covered. The guy, the guy that shot at these aliens was named Billy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I do he shot it. I remember that. I remember that. I remember alien Ray Taylor. Yeah, I do. There was a lot, There was a lot of jokes. Yes that fucking go back because we talked to you. I do remember that one strangers.
Speaker 3: Still, weird sightings like this isn't out of the ordinary in Dover. The area of Massachusetts had been its fair share of weirdness throughout the centuries. Obviously, you have the witch sound with trials like Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Massachusetts, you were doing well pronouncing it.
Speaker 3: Seems a hotbed of a lot of weird goings on high strangeness.
Speaker 2: They might say, I wonder how their drug consumption is.
Speaker 3: Coleman noted that the area in which Dover Demon was cited already had a history of unexplained activity. In the same area, you had three major legends going on, including a setting of the Devil on horseback in the sixteen hundreds story is a Buried Treasure, and then the Dover Demon. Coleman continues, It's almost as as if there was a certain certain areas that collect sightings almost in a magnetic way. Dover could be one of those places.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: I know this was a strain episode, a lot of fucking banter, ridiculousness. But this idea that this thing existed, whatever it was, and the fact that three people saw it in the around twenty five hours, is how they put this together. Twenty four to twenty five hours. This thing was started by three people. Nobody knows what it.
Speaker 2: Is, Nobody knows the troubles.
Speaker 3: Nobody understands why this creature existed. I think that this thing might have been like a blip in our reality. Something just kind of pop in and out of our reality, and we don't understand why they do it.
Speaker 2: I said it was a fucking he took the wrong turn on the highway. He's like, oh, fuck me, I'm in Earth. I meant to go.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Good movie.
Speaker 2: I've never actually watched it.
Speaker 3: It's actually really I actually you would like it. Heh Yeah, it's a fun film with this idea that these things like they don't know what the fuck they're doing. A lot of times, I think this creature kind of just blipped into our reality. It is weird that all these people saw this same creature. That's a weird fucking thing. Okay, I'm drinking a little too much Wold Game is, which my fiance didn't warm me about, but it is fucking weird. This whole case is weird because essentially it's this three stories, three stories uh that were and everyone is mostly credible of what they've said they saw. They see some sort of creature. I don't get the Dover demoned thing. I'm sure because people think that the the creature kind of looks like a demon.
Speaker 2: Is my it's you know what, it's more publicity. It's just look, I saw something and they're like, oh, how do we market that? It's it's a demon. It's fucking okay, and it's from Dover, like that was a market.
Speaker 3: So what do you think the demon Dover was?
Speaker 2: I think a blip and reality is fair to say.
Speaker 3: Did you actually think that it could have been?
Speaker 2: Because it's like, I just hate the timing and I hate that they were all young that saw it because they were all like young, Yeah, that's what I mean. I'm like they were all probably doing drugs like that being said, like, they were pretty fucking accurate. Or just like just be if you saw this just to be skeptical as fucking hell. They could be actual friends that all pretended like they saw it at different times, but like that, that's just being ridiculous.
Speaker 3: At the time where it was like you're gonna get some sort of attention from the medium, was they kind of got, but.
Speaker 2: Not what this would have been like nineteen What I'm saying, you know what's big in nineteen seventy seven pranks? That's big in nineteen seventy seven, and it's like, what's the biggest prank we can do? We can make everyone scared the living that there was a Dover deal and it was a demon. I bet even yeah, maybe even the kids said that I don't know what I saw that it was scary, it was so scary like that, that's just being ridiculous, But fucking I'm open. I don't actually know too, Like this is more than any the lot of the other ones.
Speaker 3: I think this is some sort of creature that made the Graze or Reptonians made like you know what, like think about it if we do stupid shit, like I said, like creating viruses, because let's just see how fucking deadly we can make this imagine like you know what, like we let Bigfoot kind of come into their reality. What if we just like just kind of put this guy there and then he just like it shows as like whoa wrong choice or like somebody let him out of a lab and then he ends up breaking this threshold of reality and like breaks into our reality. And then people see it and they're like, what the fuck is that that? And then quickly and they like stuck it back in the mothership, like, oh ship, we made a mistake, all right? Who saw it? A kid named Billy? Okay, no one's gonna believe him. Quickly as he appeared, he disappeared. I love the idea of cryptids. Are these things?
Speaker 2: I'm still more open to this one than than a lot of this one's more kind of like.
Speaker 3: But do you remember the Flatwood Monster of like that thing appearing out of nowhere, these long fingernails and these like these beings that kind of like people see that are credible witnesses that you like.
Speaker 2: That that's actually that's a big part of it is where did this has been in Alabama? Okay? I might be wary of where it comes from. Uh, are you almost done?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, So not not not the fun fact, but the one story that I wanted to say on here too. But when we were talking about remember yeah, we're talking about fucking sober. This is weird. I've been sober on one of these fucking podcasts in a long.
Speaker 3: Time, especially this yeah quotationing sober.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking light beer. It's like your light switches on, but fucking barely. No people are home that that's what Maybe it is light switch turned on, but like, yeah, you're you're still there anyways, So her this, I know I've told the story before. You might remember this one talking about inmbreads and talking about the whole thing. So I was epis. One day I was driving. Fuck it was me and my ex and I and no we saw a bunch of picket signers, uh, protesting abortion and I just started laughing and it's like what And I'm like these fucking guys, It's like, oh ship fuck you. She says that audibly. I'm like, okay, let's pull over. So we pulled over and I go to these protesters and there's like maybe a six or seven of them, And it was in Cambridge on Hospital Road. And I walk up. I'm like, so, what's what the science? Guys?
Speaker 3: So, Cambridge is a small city in Ontario, is not that small.
Speaker 2: It's decent size. Everyone knows it. Anyways, It's not like that's fair. It's just south of Toronto. Anyways. I walk up and I was like ready to just like fuck up their day because I have all these like what if this situation happens, like all loaded in my pocket, like is now abortion? Okay? So I walk up and it turns out this was a church group, so I didn't ask. I didn't care. So out of the whatever, those seven eight people that were there, seven of them fucking let's say there was eight. Seven of them just immediately like, don't want to talk to me. There's like no. And then there was there was the leader, and she was there and I was like, okay, you're the one that's gonna give me answers. I'm like, so, why why is abortion in bad? And they're like everything that's made in God's image is okay. I'm like, so all these kids that are fucking up, not using protection and accidentally getting pregnant, you think that child's gonna have a good life. You're like, yes, I think it will. And I was like, what about all these fucking people that get their kids up and all these adoption centers that are flooded with children. She's like, actually, statistic show there are more parents wanting children than there are adoption centers. And I was like, then why do adoption centers exist, Like why are people in it at all? They should all be picked up. And she's like, there actually are people are on waiting lists for adoption centers right now. And I was like, you know what, even if that's true. I was like, I don't know if that's true, so I'm not gonna argue it. But I was like, what about what about rape? She's like in God's image? And I was like, what about incest? I'm like, you think that child's fair to grow up with that disadvantage in the rest of the world, and like, you just want a good life for your child? You think that. I was like, you think that's not a reasonable, uh, a reasonable like explanation for abortion, And this fucking bitch shut me up so fast, but I didn't have anything to say. She looks at me and she's like, you think people that are incests can't have good lives? I'm like, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is as per a parent standpoint, do you think that's a good idea. You're immediately rolling the dice on a disability where now you're like, okay, I maybe you can't emotionally handle it, maybe you can't physically handle it, but you're like, look like, I don't want to put someone through that much pain, in that many obstacles. And she goes, I'll tell you something about incests, Like what's that. She's like, I'm a product of incest. I'm like whoa, And she's like, and I fucking love my life, all right, you shut up. I had nothing else to say. Someone said to me. I was like, yeah, fair point. Sorry I came over here. Sorry you win, you win, lady. And I was like, I'm super fucking glad you got to go through your thing. And I was like, I fucked out that situation fast. That's crazy. It was fucking mind blowing. It was so exciting.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy because like.
Speaker 2: I think she was lying. She was way too witty.
Speaker 3: You've had these weird experiences life where like you just you'll choose to like or like fuck them.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to them.
Speaker 3: Our ability is like, you know what, I'm gonna shake their hands. But this ship's fucking funny. It is weird, these cryptic topics of like what exists, and like my fucking dog is a cryptid.
Speaker 2: He's we think he's like a.
Speaker 3: Tasmanian devil and the way he fucking does good boy, do you.
Speaker 2: Have a do you have a? Fact? All right? This reminds me very much.
Speaker 3: This whole episode has reminded me a little bit of the way we used to do things, and we rank I had maybe too much whiskey, but I still want to have more. You did have a good chunk a quarter not even a quarter, I would say fift.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I think it's time.
Speaker 3: For it, don't you like clowns?
Speaker 2: No? I don't fuck that. It's time for the day.
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 2: Theres a lot of energy? Man? Uh? Did you know bullfrogs don't sleep? What not cool? We do not sleep? Motherfuckers are alert twenty four seven.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they sleep?
Speaker 2: They just don't. They're they're gens. They don't have to. Is that fucking for real? Bullfrogs don't sleep? So, now that being said, they do take innerminute rests throughout the day I've heard, but their rest that they take, they're never in a sleep. It's basically like I'm just I'm just gonna rest my muscles for a second and not move and like if anything ever happens, like they're they're awake. Like they're they're awake the whole time. Cool, isn't that insane? Motherfuckers are in grind mode. They're getting ship done, They're fucking up those lily pads.
Speaker 3: That's a weird fun fact because I feel like I've heard about that before of like they don't sleep, man, not cool. That gives my thought of like what do you why do we sleep? It's because you need your mind in.
Speaker 2: Your body exhaust so their bodies do rest. They will lie down and rest their muscles. They're awake. Ye, that's Isn't that cool?
Speaker 3: Some fun facts you bring around, Like all right, I'm getting ones. I'm like, oh, not about that. You know where to find us? Uh, this is really fine to dive. I'm seeing billion in a while. So it's been a it's been a fun one. We could say that, and uh, I enjoyed this. The dover demon is something that is so it's one of those well known cryptids, but it's also a cryptid that has no information. The Flatwood Monster has more information. There's some cryptos that have legitimately more tales about it.
Speaker 2: Which and again it's how many people riding a coattail of a high of.
Speaker 3: Legitimately three people within the same night. That's different. If you have somebody seeing something, it goes in the news or even the internet, especially nowadays, someone hears about it and then they're like.
Speaker 2: I also saw that, Like you know what, I'm also I've got nothing going for me right now. You know I saw that.
Speaker 3: See back in the day if you had nothing to write off it. And then you have this chick tell her dad how she saw a creature looks like a dover demon. And then you have this guy, Billy, and then John. They all see the same creature in the same man. I will tell their family and friends what they saw.
Speaker 2: That's what I bet they're all best friends.
Speaker 3: Makes it more believable.
Speaker 2: It does. That's the only thing in small towns, like did you guys all plan this? That's the only thing that that's my only question. I like less skeptical, Billy. It's not less skeptical. You just left me. You left me with less skepticism. It's not just like Jimmy was fucked up on opioids and he thinks he saw it and just like that's real. It's like, kay, Jimmy was fucked up on Come on, isn't it fun?
Speaker 3: Fun to believe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool. I love you guys, thanks for listening and season okay, so you can find episodes.
Speaker 3: And I was just like joking Living Wolf and the Bullet that they're so experienced doing this. I was like, you know what funness Every Saturday night you can download us, you know.
Speaker 2: Finnest Strangely podcast. Every podcast cheers, cheers that sun. So I guess it's gonna be a glorious, a glorious moment for me when I'm went in a course it is, but I fucking the big horse again. I did not take my man sent I.
Speaker 3: Said, no, I don't want to really like this girl's ship.
Speaker 2: The next for China, I'm the crazy eaters. Didn't hear she had something in her mouth with Lappa screaming right on, Tender must have been a leaner. Yeah, I know, I'm a dick and these miners bigger good inside a venture puncture her liver, and I can hear now pacing around the house, standing up her phone saying, Dad, I want to come home forgive me. It's really and I think he might have gone crazy. He just keeps screaming at me, calling me lady, what the fuck is wrong with him? He's been humping the couh for like thirty minutes now, saying get the park out my loan time. But he's not in my mind, pulled his drawers down and did a reach around all on himself. M shaw, motherfucker a service. Shot a bottle on the cat first. Please don't square because if you squeeze it, it's gonna be a lot of panting boob. It's none of a mean us one. That's one way to clean it. Another way would be to use dumb to burn soap. Give you a body roll. Why don't we both jumping down on the couch and we can go one out, My love, Open the door. This is Joy's father.
Speaker 1: I know you're right in there, Billy getting hold here with my daughter.
Speaker 3: Don't ignore me, Ariya, get that door out the hinges.
Speaker 2: You'll be kissing the four reds. Got is my witness. You're kissing blood. Hold as he's running for my car looking the Carr green. You'll never be between mine. Don'ty's last way and your dick is dog meeting.
Speaker 3: You'll do you wishing, not was caring, Maskandi, Your buddy will be found. No blood on my laundry get away like Coaches' a glam won't fit on me.
Speaker 2: You're probably hiding.
Speaker 3: In the closet like car Kelly, think on right way, Tryna start yelling you shitty little focks like a path.
Speaker 2: Just wait till you you am. I rab a blast? Did you just shoot me? Now? My pants and full of duty? Man? Fuck your money spending your blood. Look at dog Moogie moming conscious Hans. I was only getting in your understand Is that? What's understand is this conse man, no way doing. I don't know where I'm going, but if I'm waiting on this concess and the end of my story, but you know, you know I'll stay. Fuck Dick, h