Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome back to plug Talk, the only podcast where we mix podcasting and porn. And to the left of me, I have my lovely co host, slash fiance Lenn of the Plug and then to her last do we have some amazing new talent that is out here now on the scene, The Sky Skybree.
Speaker 2: Hello, everyone, how y'all doing today?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 1: Last time we filmed one of these, uh was a while ago. I'm not sure about the exact order that's gonna come out, but this is our lovely new set.
Speaker 4: That we have going on in here.
Speaker 5: We sign a whole.
Speaker 1: Bunch of money on the wallpaper and the decor and everything.
Speaker 3: So it reminds me of that seven Niche that's like my favorite.
Speaker 1: That's what we're going for. That's the kind of vibe that I like.
Speaker 5: Will sit in a circle and this you king might be to move behind, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So there's the first time we're using the set and.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: And Sky for those who don't know, you probably do know by this point. She appeared on the no Jumper Patreon. Yes, and she's from Pennsylvania. Maybe tell us a little bit about where you grew up and everything. Since a lot of the people out.
Speaker 2: There might not have seen I'm from Leancaster, Pennsylvania. It's directly on the opposite side of the country from you guys, so it's a very long plane flight. But it's just kind of like a small town, normal people, nothing crazy going on.
Speaker 3: There's really no one like me there.
Speaker 1: So I've always the friend Like you, you were the sluttiest girl in high school.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I wasn't super slutty in high school. Surprisingly.
Speaker 2: I think that's like something people assume about like heart stars and stuff like, oh, we were the biggest sluts or whatever, but I was super innocent.
Speaker 3: Like didn't do any where.
Speaker 5: You're the hottest girl in your high school. I don't think I was, because I had a glow up like.
Speaker 3: Once I kind of found myself.
Speaker 5: When did you get your boobs?
Speaker 3: Is my question. I've always had boobs.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe starting in like sixth grade is when I like really had like big boobs, and they just get bigger, like still to day, like I'm twenty two and they still continue to grow.
Speaker 7: Which there's a bunch of girls watching saying I hate you so much right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she said that you said that like when you eat a lot, it goes to your Yeay, if.
Speaker 2: I like, like gain weight, it does go directly to my boobs. But still like I feel like every year my boobs like it are getting like more and more masks.
Speaker 7: You're like the point zero one percent of the population where you don't gain weight anywhere except your boobs.
Speaker 1: One an amazing things to be able to say. I don't know if I say that before, you haven't that they gain weight in their boobs.
Speaker 5: Maybe there as I'll have to show you girls.
Speaker 2: There's there's no one in my family like girls that have a body like me, so we don't know like where I got my genetics. So that's why I feel like I'm like made to do what I do, like show off my body.
Speaker 6: And get naked.
Speaker 5: God wants you to have an only fans.
Speaker 3: No really really shout out to God.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's probably involved with a lot of only fans. Is ultimate manager?
Speaker 5: Yeah I did that.
Speaker 1: So I think I remember you saying that you weren't super sexual until a certain point in high school. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: It also, I was super innocent all throughout high school. I felt like I was a little bit of a late bloomer, like I never even hugged a guy, and it was always like my biggest insecurity watching my friends like at their first boyfriends and like experiencing those like little like milestones.
Speaker 3: But I basically I don't know what it was that had like triggered it.
Speaker 2: But I kind of I started talking to like some boys, some of like the older like kind of popular boys, like thought I was pretty I was like would snapchat them and stuff. And then I think I I sent a like topless picture to a guy and I told him he could screenshot it. I don't know what was like going through my head when I said that. I think I just I've always been super confident, like in my body, so like the idea of a guy like screenshotting and like showing his friends.
Speaker 3: Was like exciting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's exactly what happened. My that picture got leaked all around the school. There's like group chats that went around that had all the guys in it in the school and like so it's circulated. Like people started like coming up to me in school like showing it to.
Speaker 7: Me, and I like, this didn't mortify you.
Speaker 3: I loved it. No, I loved it.
Speaker 7: I've heard this story go like the completely opposite way so many other times, ruining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that you had that experience and it kind of made you realize that maybe I could do porn.
Speaker 2: And then after that, like almost directly after I hooked up with the guy for the first time, which this is another fun fact, I had my.
Speaker 3: First kiss fucked sucked dick on the same night. So like I literally went to like zero to one.
Speaker 2: Hundred, like like completely innocent, didn't even hug a dude, and then went over to his house. He lived in like the neighborhood right over from mine, So I just walked through the woods like to get to his house. And yeah, we were just we were just chilling in his basement, and I was a little nervous, not gonna lie just because I had nothing to compare.
Speaker 7: You never kissed anyone at that point, so yeah, of course, right, but really.
Speaker 1: Kissing someone sucking a dick, what's the difference.
Speaker 5: A whole lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we were just chilling in his basement on like he had one of those big bean bag chairs, and he started to kiss me, and that's all we did for like maybe like twenty minutes and then eventually I was like, okay, like we can have sex.
Speaker 8: Now, like.
Speaker 5: A sex after he saw your photos of your booths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that's probably what made him like into me, like reach out to me, Like he probably saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a real thing because I remember being young and having a girl's nudes a leak on the internet, and I would definitely that would make me want to fuck her for sure, like oh my god, like I've seen her naked one time, I have on AOL, I must have her. Yeah, that's a real thing. Guys are weird like this.
Speaker 5: So you guys hook up.
Speaker 7: And then do you just keep doing it with that same guy or like what happens next?
Speaker 3: So we hooked up. I think I went over maybe a week.
Speaker 2: Later, but I was on my period and so I didn't want to fox. So I just like sucked his dick, and that kind of like set off my love to like suck dick. That's like so exciting to me, like meeting a guy for the first time and like.
Speaker 3: Sucking his dick, Like I like, just did he go down it he did?
Speaker 5: Did you like it?
Speaker 6: Or no? Not at all?
Speaker 3: Didn't I remember thinking, like, this is what like sex is?
Speaker 5: Was it just really bad at anything? Really bad?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, but you like it in general?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, because I was thinking I saw you eating around yesterday and it just seemed like I was.
Speaker 7: Just like because sometimes, like at least when I started having sex in high school, I was like way more a giver than the receiver. So I was just like curious if she had the same sort of experience.
Speaker 5: But I did you out last night, and I know you likes it so.
Speaker 1: Very much, and you also well, so this one thing that people out there probably want to know if they're, you know, contemplating making the only fans splurge. What would you consider your specialties your attributes? You've made it clear that you consider yourself very elite at given top. What else? What else are you into? And speak on your love giving.
Speaker 2: Don't definitely like sucking dick. I just it's more so like my love for it. Like I'm like, like I.
Speaker 3: Love like how a guy like moans doing in I.
Speaker 2: Love like looking up and he's like looking down here it's the best.
Speaker 3: That's like my favorite.
Speaker 1: It's almost like something might be happening by the end. Of this podcast right here waiting.
Speaker 7: I mean I would say that you have a huge asset right here that your friends probably subscribed.
Speaker 5: For this reason. Yes, here, that's why I would subscribe. I'm like in awe of them.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like your boobs have taken you far in life? Like there you just constantly see the ways in which having large boobs is like really help you get places.
Speaker 2: Yes, my boobs kind of are like my personality trade.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's such a good boobs my personality trade. That's a T shirt waiting to happen right there.
Speaker 2: If I'm just in a bad mood, I want to talk somewhere, I just like, you know, wear low cut talk and low cut talk, and then I.
Speaker 1: Could just sit and you could just go to Starbucks and.
Speaker 5: Some But don't you feel like anyone's everyone's gonna harass you.
Speaker 10: I could not wear this off about I'd be like worried everyone's gonna talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it depends on what kind of attention annoy my friends, not like actually annoying them, but like I'm always dressed like a hooker, like whenever like we go even just to like hang out like a friend's house, or whatever. I'm always like, I go at like my boobs are always got it?
Speaker 1: Why do you do that? What is it about you that you always want your kits halfway up?
Speaker 10: It's just I'm young.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna look like this forever, like most likely, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just really happy with my body. I'm proud of it. I work out like I take care of myself.
Speaker 1: That's good. I think that says a lot about me that I always want to be wearing a hoodie because I just want to cover up.
Speaker 7: I like ninety five degrees that I'm taking the hoodie with us in case it gets cold.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I feel the exact opposite of how you feel. I'm not young. I am probably gonna look something like this forever or worse. I might as well just cover up.
Speaker 10: You know, it's a beautiful bay.
Speaker 2: My mom's milk, though, so I have like high hopes at all continue to look.
Speaker 1: So if we saw a picture of your mom right now, you think that we'd be into her?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you don't have any.
Speaker 2: She was like, not not that I can find quickly, but she has like tattoos and stuff.
Speaker 3: She saw all my friends are into where it's really crazy.
Speaker 1: She was a suicide girl.
Speaker 3: She listens to like Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I stuff like that. I like that for her. Okay, so you a couple of years ago or at what point in your life did you decide that you were gonna make only fans, that you felt comfortable enough with your body that you wanted to get out.
Speaker 8: There like that.
Speaker 2: So really, looking back, I don't know what it was that like made me start in only fans.
Speaker 3: I just one day I was like, I want to do this.
Speaker 2: Like there was no like like you didn't see a girl, and there was nothing leading up to I was just like, this seems cool, Like I want to do it. And then from the first day I started posting like news, I didn't hold back or anything.
Speaker 1: I like that about you because a lot of girls they get on it and they want to like be timid as fuck for a while. That's one thing that I thought when I when you started telling us about it, I was like, she went for it from day one. I like girls who go for it right, you know?
Speaker 6: That was not me.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm gonna take a picture of my boobs in the.
Speaker 1: Shower first day, you were like I was fingering myself today, like I need to borrow your dick so I can suck it for my only fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, But it's like with you, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you acted like you wanted to be timded on it, but it didn't last that long.
Speaker 7: I mean I just like in the beginning was like just doing photos, and then when I was doing sex stuff, I did go full on. But like in the beginning when only fans and like things like only fans were new, guys were really just buying just for the photo of titties, like they didn't necessarily care for like a thirty minute sex tape.
Speaker 5: They just wanted to see your tits, you know. But things have progressed from there, but you, like from you just went right in.
Speaker 3: Right in, right in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still try this day, I'm like trying to like elevate it more and more, like like put out content more frequently, like it more wild.
Speaker 3: I want to start doing anal stuff.
Speaker 2: That's like one of my like like bucketless things, like I'd love to do an anals and right now I'm just doing butt plug.
Speaker 3: You've done anal scens, right, Oh yeah, you have tips like how do I make it not hurt? Like, oh, we will go through this.
Speaker 7: I will long go with you in the bathroom and help you like prepare and like.
Speaker 3: Well that's another thing i've heard preparing.
Speaker 2: Look like if you over prepare, that'll make it almost worse.
Speaker 7: Like we already have a story about this, but I feel like it's really grow and we shouldn't teleerate have.
Speaker 1: A story on an old episode of the No Jumper Show, but we're going to not.
Speaker 5: Share it because over prepare you will make a bigger mess. But if you didn't prepare it all.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a science experiment and it's like all kinds of different levels that you're measuring and you.
Speaker 5: Just never really it's a fine balance. But like I will help you, like I'll.
Speaker 7: Put a finger in for you, and I'll put two and like we'll get you like super super ready.
Speaker 8: But yet.
Speaker 5: And I haven't done it right, man, Like I'm building up.
Speaker 1: To it, which'll not tomorrow. You're building up to it, but it's not even in your private life. You haven't done it.
Speaker 2: I have like one time a few years ago, but it was with the next boy friend that had a really small dick because I feel like it almost doesn't counts.
Speaker 5: Just jamm it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was only like ten seconds, So it's you feel like I want to get like rammed, like learn how to you get so good?
Speaker 7: Like I feel like I have a hard time coming from like vaginal sex. But like the first few times we did anal, I was like, I feel like I could come just.
Speaker 5: From anal right now, it's so good, it's so fun.
Speaker 3: That's what I experience.
Speaker 2: I'm not an anal girl right now, but I want to be an you can be, like I want to be able to say like I'm an anal girl.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm so you want to give it a chance.
Speaker 7: Like girls will have like one finger in their ass and one bad experience and they never want to try it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adam, I tried to jam your finger on my ass one time.
Speaker 3: She was I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Drunk and I wasn't like thinking, and I just tried and.
Speaker 1: I heard a little bit. I'm never forgot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he'd likes to want to eat his ass.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, just let.
Speaker 7: Me know, play with it.
Speaker 1: That's cool though. I like that you're out here manifesting your anal destiny.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited because I think analy is so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could all do Anamal together. We could make off the whole movie about it.
Speaker 3: Anaal.
Speaker 5: I'm imagining a lot right now.
Speaker 1: We have the unlea another elephant in the room, or I guess it's the first elephant in the room. You had your first threesome last night with us.
Speaker 3: We didn't find out it.
Speaker 7: Was your first three some until literally two minutes before starting.
Speaker 3: I was embarrassed to say good why.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I would like consider myself stunnying like out there, but so I thought you guys would have just assumed, like, oh, she's probably done like threesomes before. So I was like nervous to be like, but you guys were so nice, Like I felt so comfortable, like because you guys were like guiding me through it, like in the beginning, like telling me like how it works, not just like assuming that I would know.
Speaker 7: I'd like wish that your first threesome was off camera, because I feel like it's it's like you're allowed to be a.
Speaker 5: Little bit more comfortable.
Speaker 7: Obviously it's hot the for on camera for different reasons because you're being filmed and stuff. But I feel like we should do it again off camera because I feel like it's.
Speaker 3: I thought the same thing when we left. I was like, I kind of wish like it wasn't filmed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's like basically two different in me and Lana's world. And there's the kind we used to do a lot, and then there's come we do now, the com we do now we have cameras set up or we iPhone it and we make content out of it. Back in the day, it was like, no, we would like go to the club and have a bunch of drinks with the girl and.
Speaker 10: Then we would you know, for like six hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going crazy. And I do recall that very fondly.
Speaker 5: A good time raw by the end of the night.
Speaker 7: But it was so fun, like I would think about it for the next two weeks, nonstopt.
Speaker 3: My mouth hurt last night, really not big deck. Yeah, so that's what it hurts.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're he's a boner.
Speaker 5: I'm not laughing at your boner.
Speaker 1: But okay, so what what kind of stuff were you worried about or what were you thinking about beforehand? Because I'm sure this is a position that a lot of people are in where they want to have a threesome where they've maybe had the opportunity, they've been a little scared. Like what were you thinking about on the flight, on the drive over, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I was nervous. I mean when like having sex.
Speaker 2: Normally it's just you and one other person, so constantly you're giving each other attention.
Speaker 3: When you have that third person.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, what do I do when like they're like fucking each other? Like so, I mean that's mostly what I was worried about, was it. But then also, like you make me super nervous?
Speaker 1: Why, oh my.
Speaker 7: God, Like I feel like I like try to make everyone really comfortable because I like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you are in denial about the fact that you're like famous and kind of legendary as far as only fans goes. Let's be real, like you were one of the biggest girls earliest, So don't.
Speaker 7: Consider myself to be like some crazy sexual athlete.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes when we're having threesomes, I will fully admit that when they're doing stuff, I just want to literally like just check out and sit back. That's how it was for times when you guys were doing something, I almost forgot I was in the threesome.
Speaker 3: It's just like, oh my god, I just watched this.
Speaker 5: Like, oh yeah, it is also fun to watch. But also sometimes I'll be like I'll be like I'm tired, let me take a break, or like let me.
Speaker 7: Film for a second, but obviously, like I get involved with the other girls too, or sometimes add will pull away and watch the girls get like it's for me, a threesome mostly off camera, is like a sex party, okay, and like an event, and yeah, you're all getting off, but like you're really enjoying.
Speaker 5: The sexual energy of more than the two people, because you know, more bodies, more sexual energy. It's just an elevated experience.
Speaker 1: You can go a little crazier because like we always talk about this, but there was one that me and her had with a like three or four other girls in Miami on New Year's and we were all pretty fucked up and we just went hand for like hours, and that's like a beautiful thing to be. Like, you know, I don't get fucked up anymore, but if you do and you just have this like marathon nighttime sexual encounter, that's a that's a fun time.
Speaker 7: You know, some of the girls were like, oh my god, get my vibrator, and we're just like, you know, maybe a girl's sucking his stick, but there's like girls.
Speaker 5: Over here, ones using vibrator and ones making up with.
Speaker 7: The other girl, and it's just like it's the sexual energy is the best part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. So Okay, you finally hooked up with one of the plug Let's let's get a review of what you thought of it turning around girls before, but just not in a threesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a threesome. Well, definitely one of the best days of my life.
Speaker 2: Lenna is like, and I'm not just like trying to guess you up to be nice. I think you are like the ultimate battie because you have like the sex appeal, but it's also how you carry yourself is like admirable. And also, this is a fun fact. When I started My Only Fans, I watched your video that you made.
Speaker 1: About and I hear that from so many people.
Speaker 2: I model my Only Fans and how I run it like off of what you said. Wow, And yeah, just I've always.
Speaker 5: That's so funny.
Speaker 7: It's a it's just talking about a YouTube video I did. There's like how I use only Fans because OnlyFans is like a really confusing platform if you've never been on it.
Speaker 5: I'll just make this video and then it like blew up.
Speaker 7: During the corearantine, and so many people will tell me, like, I use your video, but I feel like it's like kind of outdated because I don't know there's so many updates on it.
Speaker 5: But wow, I feel really ownered. And also just like I'm bad at compliments.
Speaker 6: So thank you for the same way.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful, said a huge dick.
Speaker 5: But besides that, her mouth, think about that. He's gonna be thinking about that her mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he was broken by.
Speaker 7: I discovered last night that Adam likes the when I give ahead more with my invisil line, which I'm not wearing right now because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like it kind of slids in even better, like.
Speaker 5: I can really get it you like teeth.
Speaker 1: I did think about becoming a dentist. My dentist name is going to be doctor.
Speaker 7: Later, I'll put it in and i'll start second your dick, and then i'll take it out and then you can really figure.
Speaker 10: Out what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, side by side.
Speaker 5: Side by side.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 10: Okay, So everyone goes think it's some bizzil line.
Speaker 1: So you started doing only fans, and how has it changed your life? You have you fully embraced it, et cetera, like like, exactly how much fun are you having on this platform?
Speaker 2: So I started doing only fans when I also worked in only job.
Speaker 3: I worked at.
Speaker 2: Target for three years, and I've always stuck with only fans, like I'm consistent, but it wasn't like my main job, like I was still focused on like like Target, like I worked in nine to five.
Speaker 3: I was there like five days a week.
Speaker 2: But I saw you guys recently posted on no Jumper asking for girls to come on the patreon. So I emailed you guys, and Josh responded to me right away, and a few weeks later I flew out and ever since then, that's when I quit Target to like go on the podcast.
Speaker 3: And now I'm.
Speaker 2: Like like ten toes in like the only pants is my job. I'm posting every single day. I want it, like eight hours a day constantly, you know, messaging.
Speaker 3: People like looking for other people to film with.
Speaker 1: But so does nobody back home knows that you want on the no Jumper patreon right now. I haven't told anyone because I didn't put it on my story or anything, because I feel like even a little bit of that would have like had the whole town talking, like I saw run out of stories she's doing face.
Speaker 2: Talking about That's another thing that's been difficult the past few weeks.
Speaker 3: I haven't told anyone like what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I it's it's hard, like I just kind of have to like sit at home, like in my head, like there's so much exciting things, but I have no one to talk to you because no one from.
Speaker 3: Where I'm from like relate or like understands.
Speaker 7: And so there's only one girl that she could work with in her town, and that girl doesn't really do it.
Speaker 5: So it's like really dry over there, lack of commitment.
Speaker 7: I want to know more about your working at Target, because, like I said yesterday, girls Target in LA don't look like you, because there's a lot of other places they could work if they're super.
Speaker 1: Hot, Like shout out to all the Target girls. I'm sure there's a lot of pretty ones.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I'm going to get you would.
Speaker 1: Probably admit that she might be one of the prettier Targets.
Speaker 10: But we're guys coming into buy deodorant.
Speaker 5: And just harassing you.
Speaker 2: I have multiple multiple restrainings against.
Speaker 3: Guys Target, not from moment, Target from Target.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have a I had like a special parking spot, like I was allowed to park in the front when I closed at night, someone would.
Speaker 3: Walk me to my car like a manager.
Speaker 7: I want to say, pretty privileged, but this is not a privilege because it.
Speaker 5: Was like a scary situation for you.
Speaker 2: Point too, I had to start wearing a fake name tag, like someone else's name, because they started like looking me up on social media.
Speaker 3: And like messaging me like creepy things.
Speaker 7: Wo so coming to Target five days a week forgetting something and just keep it.
Speaker 2: Almost got to a point where like people for my only fans also knew I worked at Target, so like people would come in and like I never had someone approach me and like outwardly say like, oh, I'm subscribe to your only fans.
Speaker 3: But afterwards I would like.
Speaker 2: Check my messages and they'd be like, oh, you just look so good like at Target right now, like thank you for helping me.
Speaker 5: I would hire bodyguard that same day.
Speaker 2: They would ask me for help, but then like not even mentioned like that they were like subscribed to me on the fans so just creepy stuff, and it was getting to a point where it was like kinding creepy, Like it wasn't safe for me.
Speaker 7: Even if you didn't have to quit before your Patreon episode, you probably would have cit right after because it would have been even worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: People would be showing up definitely, And it is pretty funny because you know, cats out of the bag. We are now working together with Sky, But when we did the episode, it's like if you if you watch the Patreon episode, it's like you can slowly see me becoming more confident in your ability to be a big star on OnlyFans, Like it just slowly started to come together in my head, like, you know, like she looks really good, she has a good personality, She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. Like I feel like we've kind of been in the position where we've been around girls and wanted us to manage them or whatever. But I feel like when I met you, I was like, you know what, she seems like she really actually has like the motivation to really do something with motivation.
Speaker 5: And like, I don't know, you're like really like smart.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, I've met a lot of girls who are like so beautiful and so talented, and just like I'm like, I'm not going to wrangle them, you know, Like I feel like I could just like work with you because you're I don't know, really smart.
Speaker 5: But the other.
Speaker 2: Something else that I've noticed is a lot of girls start only fans as like a cash grab.
Speaker 5: And then don't continue in this.
Speaker 3: It is more like I consider this like my profession, Like I'm passionate about it.
Speaker 10: I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: A lot of people to do it too, just for the money, but I enjoy like actually interacting with people, like having that personal connection like messaging them, like I remember a lot of my fans too, like I remember like certain names and stuff, and it's something that like I genuinely enjoy like doing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that you're serious about it.
Speaker 7: I feel like so many people are just like, oh, I gotta pay my you know, water bill.
Speaker 10: Let me just be only fans, right, I know.
Speaker 1: And I really just don't fuck with people who are trying to kind of like scam people on there, like people who lie about what they're uploading. I've seen girls say, oh I fuck this dude, and then in reality they did not fuck that dude and shit like that, and like, I just think that shit's whack, Like if you're gonna you know, I think only fans the same way that I think about my other business now, Jumper, where it's like, you know, if if someone orders a T shirt, they better get the fucking T shirt. If somebody is down to give me twenty fucking dollars to thirty dollars, let's be realistic, forty dollars for a T shirt, it's like, you know, I don't want to disrespect that relationship. And then I'll freak out. I'll see a comment being like, oh I never got my shirt and I fucking DM them personally, and I'm like, yo, I gotta get you this this shirt because anyone who has enough trust in you because of the platform you built that they want to give you money, Like you got to respect that, Like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Goodness, good business is very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I would like if I see a girl who's like really talented or whatever, seems like she'd be really talented, and I realized she doesn't post it, like I can never.
Speaker 6: Work with her.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just like such a poor reflection on you. But we really did.
Speaker 10: Fuck, we're really.
Speaker 5: Going to post it? Yeah, you did seem last night. It was her first threesomes.
Speaker 1: She was actually this might be confusing to you, but she was working at Target in Los Angeles and we ended up bringing her home from the Target.
Speaker 7: We picked her up a Target and she got in my car and made out with me right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was almost like you just started making out the Target employee right away, like we weren't even concerned at all. You're a hell of an actress. Okay, So you know what is actually on your only fans though? Because I understand that you've been out here sort of taking the male residence of Lancaster, Pennsylvania and and sort of just making them like you suck their dick for only fans, et cetera. What what is on there?
Speaker 2: So a daily like nudes, short little videos like teasers like me like flashing the camera.
Speaker 3: Weekly, like several different videos.
Speaker 2: I'm always open to like suggestions, like I love reading my messages and like someone saying like, oh you should do this, and then I get on it right away, like like I have sex tapes on there. I would love to start working with girls. That's like something that I can totally see myself being into.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a big thing that I'm trying to help arrange for her is like we've got to just like it's so fun having a girl that we're managing, because now it's like your mind opens. It's like every girl that I I know that it's done the podcast or that has worked with you, et cetera, they're all just potential people that we could be like, hey, like if you want to link you guys up and like it's just a collab and like, you know, the collabs on YouTube and shit work, Like you know, people want to see me interview this guy or talk about this with a different celebrity or whatever. But let's be real. If they put you an ex girl and you're like literally eating each other's vaginas and swallow and come together, well, okay, now we're in business.
Speaker 7: I want to know, like when you were getting started on your only fans, did you like go on porn Hub and like watch anything to get inspired, because I feel like in the beginning of someone's like can you make.
Speaker 5: This video for me?
Speaker 2: Like you know, pretty much for everything everything like sex tapes, because I didn't I watch other videos. I still do it to this day, like videos on porn Hub and stuff, kind of to get an idea of like how they transition and stuff. But especially for the jerk off instructional.
Speaker 5: Right, I was in the state, but it's so popular. Guys want you to walk them through jerking off.
Speaker 2: Actually just posted one the other day and I'm really proud of it. You can watch it if you want.
Speaker 7: It's more of a narrative than an actual physical sexual thing, and that's what makes it like you're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: We had a girl on the Patreon the other day and she said that there's a lot of requests for jerk off instruction videos and I said, I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 5: The spot that's tricky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, jerk it baby, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Your pants don't take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could tell she felt so awkward doing this in front of us. But that's so interesting. Maybe it's just because I'm older that like this technology didn't exist.
Speaker 4: When I was.
Speaker 7: I want you to feel like you are the only person with them in your community.
Speaker 10: It's like it's like phone sex, but.
Speaker 7: In in a different form kind of you know, like because that's what phone sex operators did, right, They're.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, go faster, go faster, come on my.
Speaker 7: Face, like you know, and then you'll open your mouth and like pretend they're actually coming on your face.
Speaker 10: It feels like they're really.
Speaker 1: With you having a phone sex. This is a real conversation. Is like, well, number one, I'm sure it still exists. I'm sure there's still all those numbers in the back of magazines and ship. But more importantly, like, don't think that there should be like an hour or two block in a day where guys can call you and you can just basically like give them that that phone. Actually, I guess like real cam.
Speaker 10: Girls, now, why would you just can.
Speaker 7: You know if you're if you're a cam girl, then then the really rich person in the chat room could buy like they could take you off your chat and buy you one on one and then you would just talk to them.
Speaker 10: And so I mean there's others. Did you ever do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But I said die like one nine hundred hot hunt because I would see them in the back of penthouse and me and my homies would literally be at a phone booth outside the gas station listening to the messages, thinking that we were kind of bad because we're in like fourth grade. Yeah, those are real things.
Speaker 10: She's like, I'm young.
Speaker 7: I don't know what about phone sex operators yet.
Speaker 1: Ship, but okay, I know. I asked Sky last time, I said what was your craziest sexual experience? And I'm pretty sure that you just were like, oh, yeah, I used to like cheat on this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I was so nervous for that interview, like really back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the craziest thing I've ever done probably like fingering like a guy and like eating a guy's ass.
Speaker 3: I have an ex boyfriend who I now suspect is gay.
Speaker 2: He was really into like having me do stuff to him, which I did like in the moment, like I'm open to everything, and.
Speaker 1: Like, guys, if you're into that, that doesn't mean you're gay.
Speaker 3: Just now he does hook up with guys, so.
Speaker 1: You were, yeah, you got it there, that's cool, you're like a shirt.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I discovered I do, like I really like eating guys asses, Like I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Like we watched that kind of horn for a while.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I was I never had done it.
Speaker 7: And then one day Adam was like like this on my face after it's like his dick, and I was like those kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Well, did you know my asses? Those we should recreate the one that we did with them Emily Willis.
Speaker 10: Have you seen this which clip?
Speaker 7: The clip of me and Heamily Willis and him where he's just like we're basically both on either side of his ass and his dick, and he just keeps turning to the other person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my getting head, getting my ass eating and then I flip around and then I'm doing it the other way. I really felt like it was like one of our greatest contributions. I mean, I'm sure it's happened a million times im porn, but we did it and put it on Twitter right away, and I felt like that was pretty important.
Speaker 10: So I feel like eating us, You're welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no pressure, Okay, So uh yeah, what about Like, what's what's your your best sexual experience that you ever had, Like the most enjoyable fun thing.
Speaker 2: You've ever done, probably like the first time I hooked up with a girl?
Speaker 1: Did that happen?
Speaker 3: So my whole life?
Speaker 2: I like, so when I was younger, I really like struggled with like my sexuality, Like I wasn't sure like am I like lesbian?
Speaker 3: Because I really like girls?
Speaker 2: But then I also like guys, and then it was just a girl from like from like sir, like she went to like a different high school. We met through mutual friends, and it was just a little like hookup. It was it was so like minor, but in the moment, it was like so hot because that was like my biggest, like one of my sexual fantasies, like finally hooking up with a girl. But probably probably that nothing too crazy, but just yeah, my first time.
Speaker 3: With the girl.
Speaker 1: It's so cool that she is pretty innocent and now she's like out here doing porn and we can help break her in and tell her.
Speaker 10: The gnarly shit, like gnarly shit, you know, like what are you thinking.
Speaker 1: Of or whatever? You know, she's just having these like looks innocent girl hookups and now we're over here trying to book her because I mean, yeah, so like.
Speaker 7: Throughout high school, you had like fantasized about actually kissing girls. Interesting, because yeah, I mean I feel like so many girls probably never think of things.
Speaker 5: I always always open to like kissing girls. And I don't know why because I never necessarily felt like I think I'm like, I.
Speaker 7: Never was questioning what is my sexualthy but I was.
Speaker 5: Always causing a girl no problem, Like I never.
Speaker 10: Thought it was weird or gross or anything.
Speaker 5: And look at us now.
Speaker 1: So I think that you and I can both agree that we had a nice little time here learning a bit about sky.
Speaker 5: Learning a bit more because I learned about a lot about her last.
Speaker 8: Night, right, I know all about what.
Speaker 5: She looks like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, feels like, how do you guys feel.
Speaker 8: A little bit?
Speaker 5: You felt really good? I picked her up today.
Speaker 7: She got in my car, my whole car, Like it's like my car lit up into a different color.
Speaker 5: It's just like, what are you wearing?
Speaker 6: Really good?
Speaker 5: I lost my sense of smell and I'm kind of getting it back. M okay, okay, so impatient.
Speaker 1: I just really needed to see it, you know.
Speaker 5: Wow, she has the nicest ass I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Really, Yes, get in that feel a moment.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 5: This is what everyone wants to see. Everyone's been waiting forty minutes to see these.
Speaker 9: M m hm.
Speaker 8: M m.
Speaker 1: M hm m hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: H m.
Speaker 9: M that's all perfect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mm hmmm, m hm m hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: There's someone about a bone in the whole sitting really far back.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm just taking my time for the content.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm thinking I should go right here in the middle.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 10: M hmmmm.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm mmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good. Yeah, I'm mad at that. You gotta make sure you jam let us head down.
Speaker 1: She likes that ship.
Speaker 3: Mmmm mm hmmm mmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 9: M m.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 6: M m m m.
Speaker 8: Mmmmmmm m.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: H m.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I said things so good because I love it. He said. It was still bigger offers an offer.
Speaker 1: Right now, America.
Speaker 5: Can feed it to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 8: M m.
Speaker 6: M yes, yes, m.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: That's deep.
Speaker 8: More time, m m more.
Speaker 11: You gotta shut out, okay, fine, so good, you forget this cock before I take it back? Yes, m.
Speaker 1: Coming you knaws and you worshiped Mane of the assholes.
Speaker 9: Happened cool, oh manes.
Speaker 3: M oh yeah, it's so good coming in that, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mmm mmm.
Speaker 5: You keep something mist all right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, alright, who wants it all the bus.
Speaker 3: Yuss? You got him on to see it.
Speaker 6: All over the oh yes, come off of you. Yum, Oh my god, there's more. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: It was a successful day. I have a Telby bathroom. Do we want a photo?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 4: Were good?
Speaker 9: Okay, cool?
Speaker 5: Good job great. So I'm gonna go walk off and uh.
Speaker 4: Great job ladies.
Speaker 6: You guys can clean up, I'll clean up.
Speaker 4: We're still filling now. The Successful Podcast