Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, no, you're on You're just a little bit hurly. Uh no, no, no, it's fine. Just go ahead and sit down, babe, yeah, darling. What no, no, no, no, not babe. No, I saw it. I saw a babe. You know I'm Southern. Even if I say babe, like we say that to everyone, it's no big deal here. Yeah no, I'll just be a minute. I need to go. You know, my skills are a little dry, so I was gonna put on some lotion. What oh, yeah, yeah, I'll just take a minute. Hey, unless you want to come home over to the dining room table to get some food. Yeah yeah, I laid out some of your favorite snacks. I picked them up from the grocery star. Yeah. No, oh, those are eggs. I'm an egg I'm an egg eating snaky girl. You know danger noddles eggs. What oh oh, oh no, I've never heard that. Well. I have a really good sense of like if an egg is bad, or like if it's you know, got a chicken it or something you know that's not optimal for me to eat. Okay, yeah, no, no, I just had a couple of my scales. Just need a little bit of help. We're good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sit down. Is it an emmy? Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I like you too, uh uh, you know as a friend. I like you as a friend. And oh the snacks, you like the snacks? Yeah, well sorry, I thought you were just saying that you like me, you know, friend, no buddy, even friends for a while. Now, well, what's wrong with friends saying that they appreciate each other's company? But no, no, no, I'm not blushing. Snakes don't blush cold blooded you know, we don't tend to do that. I mean, do I ever look anyone in the eye, you know, asperguers? So I heard that's not a good term to say anymore, but that's what I was diagnosed with. And oh, people go back and forth. But anyways, autistic, yay, you don't look in the eyes. So hmm, yeah, no, I weren't we gonna go watch a show, you know, us been a hotel just came out. I finished the whole series by myself, but you said you wanted someone to watch it with. We could do like, you know, commentary and whatnot. There's a lot of different social things going on, and well, you know, one of my favorite bands is Green Day, and Offspring. They do a lot of social commentary through their music. Rise Against is really good too, you know, like tell me now this.
Speaker 2: Sa Hella the not a weeknda.
Speaker 1: Za No, no, no, no, no, Why are you stuck? I wanting to talk? Yeah, I said I like you, you're a friend, and well that happened too. Yeah I didn't like your last girlfriend. Yeah, I did tell you that it was really rough, you know, seeing you with her, knowing that I could have been with you. I okay, yeah, no, it's not a it's not a big deal. I just I don't want this to turnout to be a fight, you know. I just would rather just go watch some anime. There's a lot of stuff on my crunchy roll that I've been meaning to get through, you know, saved it for later and everything. And I was hoping we could have some fun tonight. You're so busy all the time, work and you know, all your different projects and stuff. We rarely get to hang out. Yes, yes, okay, fine, all right, It's just anytime I've ever done this, it doesn't go well. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make our friendship awkward. I do like you, I've liked you for a really long time, you know, And every single time I've gotten the guts up to tell you I liked you, you were always talking about some other girl or someone you were interested in, and I'd rather just spend some time with you than to not have you at all, so I would just let it go. But then it sounded like you said you liked me, and I got excited for a second. Then I realized your hand was on the plate that you were talking about this nacca. Then it got really awkward, and does this have to ruin our relationship?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: No, Well, there was that other day, you know, you fell asleep on the couch and I ended up playing on your chest because you were so warm, and it's been so cold this winter, lack the snow, it's just been it's been a lot. And then I wrapped my coils around you and it gave you such a nasal snuggly squeeze, and then I felt, well you, I felt your arm wrap around my shoulder and I felt so safe and comfy and this snuggly, and it just me you want to bury my face into your chest and I felt your chest hairs and all over my face, and oh goodness, garcious. Then I saw your eyes a flutter open, and I just kissed your little cheek and you just went back to snooze town. I just haven't been able to get that off my what. No, No, that wasn't a dream at all. That happened, you know, you snuggled me on the couch. That wasn't a dream. It was real, really, No, you did wake up looking so happy. When it looked like you were beginning to wake up. I got off and no, not like that, No, no, no, no, no, no, you lude you've been hanging out on that ASMR lounge server again, that roleplay server. Such a delicious degenerates, I swear. But yeah, it was nice. It was nice having such a warm, snugly place to cuddle up too. And I pulled away from you and I went in the other room as quickly as I could be quietly. And when you woke up and you said you had such a nice dream and such a RESTful sleep. Been what you haven't been able to get that dream off your mind, Fabe? It wasn't enough. Mm hmmm. What you liked it when I called you babe? Well, yeah, I've been wanting to call you babe for so long. I've been wanting to tell you I love you for so long. Here look, yeah, it's my phone. Can you see all the times that I wanted to call you darling? And I just etched it out? And look at all the drafts that I have where I was gonna tell you I loved you? And what we I mean not, I don't know. I just I have strong feelings for you. Maybe it's not love, but we've known each other for such a long time. I definitely love you like a friend. I definitely like you romantically. I definitely want to be with you and only you, and I think we can make each other so happy. You get me in ways that nobody does. You understand me. It's my core, no, my inside jokes, and you get my terrible, terrible jokes. You know the ones that you can't say in public. Yeah, yeah, like that one. Oh my god, I would be canceled if anyone heard me say that. You understand my my attraction to well, we have some degenerate interests, but more importantly, I can tell you anything. I feel so at ease. You're the one person I can actually share my true self with, and I'm not scared. I'm not scared to be me, and I know that that's a special thing in this life. So I don't know what is it look like to explore something with you? Yeah? No, really, my god, you like me too. My god, this is not how I thought this would ever go. I well, no, I didn't expect you to ask me out. You're so sweet and god, I hate it when you talk down about yourself. You're not some nerdy little geek, and if you are, then I am too. So anytime you put yourself down saying that you're putting me down too, they just, oh mmmm, fuck, am I allowed to call you that? I am? Oh? My gosh, Oh my god. I really want to mm hmm o, my god. No, I've been wanting to do that for such a long time. I would just stare at your lips and just think about what it would feel like to have my teeth bite down on that bottom one, to fill your tongue press against mine, to fill your breath on my skin, warming my face, to wrap my coils around you slowly and hold you so tightly as you wrap your arms around my back. And m oh my gosh, this is not real. I am gonna get tinted.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wake up and this is not gonna be real.
Speaker 1: There's no way, there's no way, there's no way, there's no way, Darling, you make me the happiest snake girl on earth. Well what do you mean, Like, yeah, we've only been together for two minutes, but this has been the best two minutes of my life. Oh darling, Wow, that's forward. And you want to do some handholding. Oh no, because I am a very degennerate mind and I was thinking of what doing way more than just some lame ass hand holding. Oh my love, I'm super excited. I love you too soon, Okay, fine, I love you as a friend and I adore you. I adore you already as my partner boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, seeing Alexander here inspiration for the story, Like, legitimately, I can't tell you how many times because like I really do have aspertures or autism. They keep changing what it's called. So I'll just leave that there and you can tell me what you or rather you can make the determination. But I have been officially diagnosed when I was eating beauty and it was I don't tend to have a filter especially from around people that I'm comfortable with, and I tend to just spit out exactly what I'm thinking and saying. So this scenario has happened too many times acount there's not one specific time anyone I've ever had a crush on it has come blurting out after him just hanging out with them for a while and thinking about it, it comes spewing out myself, and I think it's why kind developed a very forward personality, because if it's gonna can spewing out anyways me as well. Just like learn to get a handle of it and just tell people and just brace myself for the worst that they're not gonna like me, but like hope for the best. So yeah, AnyWho, I want to say thank you to everybody who was at the Patrion Lounge last night and hung out with me. I did say Sieve six. I did, and then I ended up playing Crusader Kings and that was hysterical and I plan to actually do more Crusader Kings and Sieve six and some other games of coming this week. I'm kind of on the cusp of a huge announcement that I'm really excited about in terms of my audios, I am sup. I'll just say it now. Actually, I'm planning on starting a second channel soon, which we'll have really highly It will not be every day, It'll probably be maybe once every week to once every two weeks, but like longer, longer form videos with animations and soundedfecks and some of your favorite artists are going to be coming in on it. These are going to be highly produced stories, but I'm super excited about getting them done. For those who don't know, there's like the series of the Rise of Renzor that you know, definitely could use a reboot of Redo so that it's cleaned up audio and whatnot, and expansion of storylines and bring in some other artists. And then also that we're Panther Princess and some other storylines that I'm really really interested in will be on that channel, and some stuff that I have not put on this channel. So I think what's gonna happen is this channel is going to be daily, just kicking off like one off ideas and anything that I see is really taking off maybe pushing onto that channel. And I have a whole bunch of vas that are coming on to help me voice some of those characters. So I'm really excited and I want to thank you all for your support because this is like it's always been my idea to have like my my stories become like full length feature stuff. So yeah, I'm super cool that this is happening.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys. To dad that think you probably make my dreams come true. I am slowly but surely getting through the backlog of all of the comments over the past two months. I've been keeping up with the daily comments, and then I think I have like two or three more months worth of comments that I hadn't got to from like the November December period. But I'm getting through all of them because I am bound and determined. I love you, guys, and I'll see you the next video by