Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: At thirty five k r C DE Talks.
Speaker 3: Gave ship Friday.
Speaker 4: A vacation.
Speaker 2: That does not make Now you can apply that to pretty much anything across the board there, Joe Jreker, thank you very much for the SoundBite. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be and uh bushing everyone a very happy Friday Eve. Excuse me, trying to get my voice one in the morning and don't test it out till the mic comes on, so occasionally do run into problems along those lines, So my sincere apologies for the cough anyway, when you caught when your cough button is covered up by fifteen articles, it's little difficult to reach it. My excuse anyway. Coming up seven to five and power you, Todd Zendser returns talking about connected communities like Agenda twenty one or something. Connected communities. We're gonna get the details from Todd. Tod'sville on the program many times talk about issues like that. Brilliant man. He is Donald and Neil Americans for Prosperity and he'll be joining the program in seven thirty two. Well, talking about Americans for Prosperity. They are celebrating twenty years and doing great work on behalf of a variety of candidates, including Bertie Moreno. Fingers crossed that says on the rundown Bertie Moreno's schedule for eighth five this morning. Haven't talked to him since before the primary, so looking forward to having him back on find out how the campaign's going. And Shared Brown and how he's different from Sharon Brown in so many different ways, and Shared Brown of course presenting a different image of himself in the advertising. He runs from the real Shared Brown with a real Shared Brown. Please stand up, Please stand up. Not in the ad you think he's some sort of you know, moderate, low centrist, reasonable man kind of guy. No the board ninety eight percent of the time voting with the left wing of Biden administration, Biden Harris administration or now Harris Biden administration. It's kind of a funny article. I guess we could just call it the Harris administration. Yesterday, Joe Biden was on the View. Does anybody watch the View? Joe instructor do you know if anybody watches that? I don't know either. I know Greg Guttfeld has a go on at least the View generally or individuals on the view. Every single monologue he does every day of the week. I get a kick out of it because they replay that as I'm coming to work in the morning at three o'clock in the morning. Anyway, so he's on the view. He seemed to have dumped everything in Kamala Harris's laps as vice president. There wasn't a single thing that I did, remember he was vice president in the Obama administration. By way of context, As vice president, there wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do, and so I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy to domestic policy. Is that him suggesting that it was on her watch and that she was perfectly capable of implementing, following through, and doing things that she's now promising she'll do if she gets elected. Why didn't you do it for the past three and a half plus years, people regularly ask out loud, So anyway, I thought that was kind of funny. So what else has happened today? Jay Ratliffe returns. He had a brief hiatus since his father passed last week, and God bless Jay Ratliff. Today we'll be talking with Jada thirty we always do. On Thursday. Airlines preparing for yet another big storm, big time storm, and that of course is making the headlines all over. The hurricane that's cat for is what they're expecting when it makes landfall. Two United Airlines passengers injured when a plane made an evasive maneuver near another plane, and some changes could be coming soon to Southwest Airlines. And Jay, if you're listening a late entry, I saw this headline over at the New York Post. Scientists want every flight to take up to an hour longer because they say slower speeds are better for the planet. Oh okay, that's just what you want at an hour extra along to your flight. So those are the topics of Jay Ratliffe and turn to the hurricane. Yeah, it sounds terrible. Like I said, they're expecting it to become a Category four hurricane. And the weirdest, most difficult to get my head around, because you know, Florida is right at sea level. They said it could bring storm surges up to twenty feet. You can menage a two story plus storm surge coming at you when you're basically at sea level. Anyway that's going to go inland, I'm sure basically the entire state of Florida under some sort of tropical weather alert, storm watches all the way up into Georgia and the Carolinas Atlantis under a storm watch. National Hurricane Center said there is a danger of life threatening storm surges along the entire west coast of the Florida Peninsula. According to the National Hurricane Center and its release is that a catastrophic and deadly storm surch is likely along portions of Florida's Big Bend coast, where inundation could reach its highest twenty feet above ground level, along with destructive waves. There's also a danger of life threatening storm surge along the remainder of the west coast of the Florida Peninsula, so basically the entire Florida Peninsula west side. They suggest Tampa Bay could see five to eight feet storm surge or of storm surge. DeSantis's exition executive order Tuesday actually declared the state of emergency for sixty one of the state sixty seven counties. Why not just make it the entire state anyway, then it turns our direction, so it slows down when it hits land. It's going to go northwest through Friday and Saturday, bringing widespread heavy rain, damaging wind, possible tornadoes to cities in the southeast. At least looking at my weather forecast, a few storms are possible soaking rain on Friday, isolated showers overnight, and mostly cloudy day and night with a chance of showers after eight am on Saturday, So maybe get some showers overnight tonight as well. So it doesn't look nearly as impactful for our area as they were suggesting it was going to be. I believe it as recently as yesterday they thought it was going to kind of hit us a little bit harder than that. So there's that update.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Apologies, and we have our ineffective Congress moving forward and taking an easy way out. Both the House and Senate fast the Continuing Resolution to fund the federal government through wait, wait for it, late December House vote of three forty one to eighty two to approve the measure under fast tract procedures employed by Republican leaders to bypass disagreements within the party. The measure required two thirds supermajority. Guess what, they got it over to the Senate, who voted quickly thereafter, seventy eight to eighteen. They say, everyone wants to get home ahead of election day and the other fun fact on this, and you know a little some of the loll right after it. This is every single damn time, and it really really really irks me to no end. The next deadline, like I said, it pushed it off till late December, specifically December twentieth, right in front of Christmas. Mmm, so we got to hurry up. Oh, there's no way we can get all this work done. We got to get home for Christmas. Is to Christmas holidays. Let's do another continuing resolution. Probably you can see the riding on the wall. Segue to omnibus. Since nobody can get the twelve independent spending bills passed, which is what they're supposed to do, They've got a full year ahead of the time to know that that's due. The House is pasted five of twelve. Do you have any The Senate's done none. It's their job, David done, Jack squat. You know, if you or I performed at our jobs the way these guys, these lollygaggers perform, we would be fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If Joe, for example, he does the rundowns for the fifty five KRC Morning show if you just didn't do a rundown. So okay, I'll get you the rundown for Thursday on Monday, like after that just doesn't cut it. I mean, you know, you've got a job that's twelve specific spending bills. You got a full year ahead of time to know when they are due. And yet here we find ourselves. Oh my god, election days looming. We haven't gott an agreement in place. No, I'm not going to vote for that now, I'm not going to vote for that. Oh my god, the government's going to shut down. We can't have that continuing resolution Segue to an omnibus bill, which is basically rolls all twelve into one big fat bill that no one reads and no one knows what's in it, and of course doesn't include anything at all. Along the lines of a cut douck with Senator ran Paul yesterday about is what is it fivepenny plan? It used to be but I don't know. Fifteen twenty years ago, if you just cut one cent of every dollar spent by the federal government, we could have a balanced budget in no time. Now we're up to five cents. But according to Senator Ran Paul, inder his calculations, A mere five cents cut on every single dollar the federal government spends, and they spend a lot, as you know, would get us in a balanced situation within five I think that's a worthy exercise. Let's give it a try in the name of saving our country from our incompetent lords and masters that we call senators and representatives and presidents. This is so frustrating to me, extremely frustrating. I think you get the point I'm making. Five fifteen fifty five KRC the talk station. Feel free to call. This is something you want to talk about. I'd love to find out what it is, so feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones and get in touch with Foreign Exchange to have your imported traditionally imported manufactured car fix for less money than the dealer if you had to boil it all down. That's what Foreign Exchange is there for, to save their customers money while providing superior automobile repair services done by as certified master technicians with data access to your manufacturer's technical information. They do it all do software updates, They tell you what those codes mean that are flashing. What is that? Yeah, they do that, and once they got the code or once they figure out what the problem is, they fix it. And when they fix it, you will leave with a full warranty on parts and service. You'd be happy about that, and more happy because compared to what you would pay at the dealer, you're going to save money, sometimes substantial amounts, like me with my under warranty car oil change. That's just one illustration of the significant savings you can make. You can get at Foreign Exchange, where I saved about two hundred dollars for every oil change. Foreign x dot com form the letter X dot com. Westchester location is the place to be. Tyler's the legs It off seventy five two streets east right on Kinglin and you are there five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Please tell the Brian said, Hi, five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Now five KRCD talk station five point twenty on a Thursday, A happy one team, but five KRC dot comedy can't listen live. I mentioned talk. I'm with Senator Ram paul yesterday. That's right there, of course, Judgejennena Paula Tan on the history of free speech. FLP President Ken Kober regarding this ins a public schools ignoring the realities of teen violence and not lifting a finger to do anything about it at the bus stops where teenagers are very unruly, apparently, argue we need more traditional family homes where values are taught and insisted upon. Over the phone. See what Pat's got this morning. Pat, welcome to the program, and happy Thursday to you.
Speaker 5: Same to you, Brian. To begin with, I'm praying every Sunday the same cantherine in Sienna, and I'm praying for you that everything comes out. Okay, Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: You're talking about my CT scan. Please are you referring to my CT scan? Yes, oh, thank you very much. I hope to get the results back today. So that's very kind of you to be to be thinking on me and the offering me some prayers. That's a very beautiful and I really truly appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Those prayers get answered every time evil gets caught. The reason I'm calling is I think I've mentioned.
Speaker 6: Before George Soros, who.
Speaker 5: I just found out was born in Hungary in nineteen thirty. He is buying got radio stations. And I know for a fact because my daughter got me a radio and it was only FM, so I know the radios are out there. So she sent that back and I got my AM at them radio. But I am so worried about, you know, if they take the AM off, and I know there's something up there in Washington they're supposed to vote on, but we have to have AM because that's the other way. I listened to you in the morning, so I'm praying that we keep our AM. But anyway, Brian, you'd be very careful pray for the children, because boy do we.
Speaker 2: Need for Yes, we do.
Speaker 5: So you have a super day, honey, and that goes for Joe too.
Speaker 2: God bless you, and thank you again for all your prayers. That really means a great deal to me. Very kind of you. Five twenty two, three seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eight and chie phones. Here's the development talking last week with the instructor who gave the empower use some inar class about USA Deadly Force and the UH Ashley Babbitt came up and I said, that's a great illustration of the use of deadly force. One was totally inappropriate and unlawful, and that that police officer, the Capitol police officer, should be arrested for it. Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd is the one who shot her, even though his life was not in peril and there was no one really around him. Well, she's got a court hearing date. Her family fought a wrongful death action against a variety of people, of course, including the police lieutenant Michael Byrd, uh and U S District Court for the District of Columbia. Now they want to have a transfer to a less politically charged jurisdiction. But in the meantime, trial date July twentieth, twenty twenty six, the thirty million dollars wrongful death suit. Now, as the details unfold here, according to the complaint and as has been documented another reporting on it, she traveled from San Diego to DC to attend a Women for America first rally obviously January sixth, and two individuals in the crowded hallway, they say it was tightly packed struck otherwise dislodge the glass panels and the lobby doors. Folks have seen the video know exactly what I'm talking about. Lieutenant Byrd, United States Capital of the police commander at the time, was the incident commander on January sixth, shot her on site as she raised herself into the opening of the right door through this skinny little panel that had been removed the sidelight. Accord to the reporting, Lieutenant Bird later confessed that he shot her before seeing her hands, or assessing her intentions, or even identifying her as a female. Not that that would matter one way or another. I mean, a female can be just as threatening and sometimes even more threatening than a man.
Speaker 3: But she was not arms.
Speaker 2: Her hands were up in the air, they were empty, and they were in plain view of Lieutenant Bird and others who were in the lobby area. He was never charged, He never was punished, He was never disciplined for murdering her. He was not under fear, He was not under eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or death. None of that was present. She was busily trying to squeeze herself through that little sidelight with her hands in the air. He had time to assess it. It's also noted in the the lawsuit that not one member of Congress is in the lobby and it was being guarded by multiple armed police pose officers. So you know the details and the complaint go on. But then she does have a trial date. I think it's a little too far off, but at least maybe justice will be served. And I can't think of a more open and shut case than that one. When it comes to the use of deadly force and the erroneous unlawful use of deadly force, it's negligent at minimum five twenty five to fifty five k SE Detalk Station, Emory Federal Credit Union, my bank, Love Bank, and a memory. It's a better way to bank, better than the big banks. I can do comparison shopping on that one because they have a big bank account, but I also primarily use Emory. They're celebrating eighty five years since they open their doors first nineteen thirty nine, and to celebrate they're going to have a variety of different offers throughout the year. This current offer is a wonderful one. They're already low interest rates. You're going to get one point eighty five percent off your qualified audit. It's an auto loan rate, but you can use it for anything. I guess it's just it's a loan rate, but it's a one point eight five percent off the already low Emory auto loan rate. So use it to buy your next car, financial next big purchase. To learn more about it and more about the banking with Emory Federal Credit Union, visit Emory FCU dot org for all the details. It's a little bit of time offering subject to approval. Restrictions do apply. Emory is an Equal Opportunity lender NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven. You're credit Union with the heart since nineteen thirty nine. Emory FCU dot org. Fifty five car the talk station. Hey everybody, this is Jock.
Speaker 3: Five thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy when team to go over to the phones here. Oh, it's always an enjoyable experience to hear from west side. Jim, what's side? Welcome back? My friend? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're here. Until I hit the button a little late. You just you're you're That's okay, not not a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm a no big deal.
Speaker 6: Hey, we've got a couple of things this morning. That DC Cops situation. I think it, you know as well as I do. On training playing Monday morning quarterback. Same thing happened here with that Timothy Thomas Deeel. He had his finger on the trigger and accidentally went off, you know, playing that Monday morning quarterback, of course, and his training was not to put your finger on the trigger unless you're a.
Speaker 3: Point of your life.
Speaker 6: You put it on the guard and then if something happened. So they're going to try to cop out on this thing and say that he was afraid for his life or some kind of an excuse, which ain't gonna hold water. But you watch him get out of this thing. I mean, it's going to end up in a civil court, and that's probably about it.
Speaker 2: That's what this case is. It's a thirty million dollar civil wrongful death claim that the family is filing against him.
Speaker 3: Now, I see I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for your burden of proof is preponderance as opposed to beyond a reasonable doubt in a civil case. So you only need like fifty one percent as opposed to basically ninety percent belief in the underlying allegations.
Speaker 6: Well, let's hope that he ends up paying something out of this because it's it's terrible. But on a local scene, I didn't even know we had a city council. We got a city council resigned and I don't know who the Democrats are going to replace them with, But I didn't even know we had nine people of city council people.
Speaker 3: They haven't done a damn thing, And now this guy leaves.
Speaker 6: I like to have a list of what he's done, and I like to have a list of what the council's done.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, one normally relies on local news outlets to follow the antics and shenanigans of elected officials on a local level, just have a paucity of reporting from city hall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess Sharon Coolidge will be right on top of this thing and let us know why, oh well, and he decides to get.
Speaker 2: Out of here, probably one of She's one of the few local reporters that actually pays attention, at least from time to time about what's going on in city hall. I don't see it any place else, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's that's She's on top of it ninety percent of the time, and the other ten percent. She's looking for it, so I give her kudos on that one. But no, I just wanted to throw my two cents in there on that ec cop because it just irritates me that, you know, the gun just went off. No, no, no, it's your training, pal. You're not supposed to have your finger on that trigger.
Speaker 2: That's right, I mean, that's that's just standard practice if you own a firearm. The only time you should have your finger on the trigger is if you're planning on squeezing off around.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, But it's going to be good to hear Todd Zenzer at seven o'clock. I'm looking forward to that. It's always good to hear him.
Speaker 2: Connected communities, Jim, Connected communities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unbelievable. I'm sure he went to that event last night at the farm where mister Atherton was speaking. I didn't make it, but I'm sure he went there. Todd. Todd hits everything and he's everywhere.
Speaker 2: He really does, and he is a He's a smart guy. There's no question about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is very smart.
Speaker 6: So anyway, Brian, good morning to you and Joe.
Speaker 2: Thanks well, appreciate the call man you have all. I look forward to it. He's referring to Anderson Pub and Girl for the last listener lunch before the election. I hope everybody can make It's gonna be a good time. It's always a good time when Jim Keeper's there. Let's see what Keith's got. Keith, thanks for calling the program this morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 2: Loud and clear?
Speaker 8: Okay, Now if I start laughing and giggling while I'm talking to you, I can't help it because my goofy little cat wants to tickle me while I'm trying to talk to.
Speaker 3: Get.
Speaker 2: I get tales of cat ownership from my mom as the you know, first for you into owning a cat. He's had snickers for. I think that it's like a couple of years, maybe by now, maybe a year and a half. And I get the stories of cat ownership all the time. They're hilarious.
Speaker 8: Well, I have a dog too, and believe they're not their best friends.
Speaker 9: And that's great a dog.
Speaker 8: My dog actually adopted the cat when it was a little kid aw and took it in and raced it ever since.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful cat's very dog like. Keith.
Speaker 2: You didn't call talk about the cat on your mind today.
Speaker 8: Well, two things quickly about the mayorship in New York City. Oh yeah, I'm quite surprised nobody on the East Coast, which the radio stations I've been listening to, is talking about the fact that either the prosecution or the defense may ask for a change of venue in that case. Because if I'm either or, I don't want that case held in the southern district of New York City where the guy being prosecuted as the mayor of the town. For God's sake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And for those not in the know, Mayor Adams has been indicted. The indictment hasn't been unsealed yet. It's supposed to happen today, But the grand jury has handed down an indictment. It's just a specifics that we don't know about.
Speaker 7: Yet, right.
Speaker 8: And another thing too, dependent on how serious the charges are whatever it is. I'm not saying how serious it's going to be or not be, but it's very very serious. The judge might slap him with a no bond holder and having held an a federal tail somewhere possibly, I mean, depending on how serious the charges are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, But and there's a whole.
Speaker 8: Bunch of different rumors going around in New York City about what it might be, and if it is any of those things, he actually might get hit with a no bond holder.
Speaker 2: Well, wouldn't that be interesting? A Democrat mayor and a Democrat city with Democrat prosecutors and Democrat officials all asking for him to be held. That would be highly unusual. Now I expect that kind of a reaction to Oh, I don't know, maybe Donald Trump being indicted criminally, but the mayor of New York City, this is that. Keep your popcorn out on that one. We'll find out whether it's how serious the charges are. He's been all of the people around him, swirling around him, have all had their houses raided by the FBI. So I think this is the Writing's been on the wall for this to come down for some time now. So popcorn is out five thirty six fifty five KR City talk station. Stacking Stupid's out as well. We'll get to that in a moment or phone calls still call, But first get in touch with Chimney Carefireplace, stove, take care of your safe. You got to think about your safety. It's really important. And I always like to use the Chimney care, fireplace and stove spots or mind folks, you know it's within your power to save lives. Go to the hardware store or your big box store and buy a carbon monoxide detector, the deadly silent killer. And that's one of the reasons you call the chimney Care, fireplace and stove venting. Even gas stoves can cause problems, which is why they too need to be inspected. Of course, you're not going to have the same kind of carbon released and creas sooad and everything that comes from wood burners which collects on the sides of your chimney lining and could cause a fire in your chimney which will crack the lining. You don't want to second fire because maybe your house will burn down. Bottom line is this is what an inspection is for. You could have water damage and not know about it, latent defects, things of that nature which could become a major problem down the road. That's what the Chimney Care, fireplace and stove is looking for. Certified chimney sweep to sweep it if it needs it. They do ta cap and damper replacement, tuck pointing, installation of free standing ste fireplace inserts, wood waste pellet stoves, plus a showroom with a huge selection of each of the fore going plus all the accessories. That showroom is located a four to thirteen Wards Corner Road, and we have the Chimneycare fireplace to stove. Come over to take care of your safety with that inspection. Also have them clean your dryer event out when's the last time that was done. You can't answer that it needs to be cleaned. It's cost you way too much money dryer clothes and that also presents a bit of a health and danger and a fire risk. Jimmycarec dot com chimneycareco dot com a plus with a better business Barrow telling, Brian said high five one three two four eight ninety six hundred two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com for generation.
Speaker 2: Coming up at five forty two here fifty five kr CD talk station stack o stupid. We go to Henderson, Nevado, where the Henderson Police and Fire Department responded to one thousand block a wellness place because of a shooting happened around four am on Saturday. Nine to one one calls indicated gun shots were heard. A guy was seen lying on the ground. Detectors arrived and preliminarily determined that an unknown man carrying a gun approached in a confrontational manner a thirty three year old man and demanded his cell phone and wallet. Eh, you never know who's pack enough a concealed carry weapon these days. In this particular case, the victim also had a gun and was faster on the draw, apparently because the thirty three year old guy, who was fearing for his life legitimately so fired multiple rounds from his gun, hitting the unknown man, killing him. They attempted life saving measures, but well, this guy died of the scene. Thirty three year old man who fired his gun stayed on the scene cooperated with the investigation, according to officials, detectives considering the case of homicide, but they added that the coroner's office will release the identity of the guy who died, as well as the cause and manner of death, which I think, based upon the porting, we all know how he died, commented on the Henderson Police Department's Facebook pace about the incident. Everybody's backing the guy who was getting robbed, accorded to one person, people should realize Nevada is both an open carry and can killed the concealed carry state. Just like Texas and Montana. You never know who might be packing that second amendment. Good guy with a gun, one bad guy with a gun zero. One other said, sounds like a good shot, and finally one said one less booking.
Speaker 10: Now, who can argue with that?
Speaker 2: Mat Go to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Man dead after a dispute over a jukebox song. Things got Things got violent at a Mexican restaurant Fort Lauderdale, early money, he courted a witnesses. Argument started around one o'clock in the morning thirty in the morning at h and Tahito's Mexicanos restaurant, when one man insulted another over his song choice on the jukebox. One witness said, I heard that there was these two guys and then they got into an argument because one of them played a song that the on the jukebox and the other guy was kind of pissed off. The guy that got insulted pulled his weapon and started shooting at the other guy. Fight escalated quickly. According to another friend who was inside the restaurant, the man who insulted this song allegedly drew his weapon first, but the other guy fired back. What the quote from the witness, One of them played a song on the rock Cola the machine, and the other guy was pissed off and said, you're not a real Mexican if you play that blanking music. You know, police dispatcher said, just advising that a male got shot three times. The other guy was chasing him shot after shot. It's just sad because this is a good neighborhood and has said it never happens. According to the victim's brother, he spent the morning looking for him until he got a call from detectives that confirmed his suspicions that his brother was dead. He said the argument occurred inside the restaurant was about music coming from the jukebox. They have security footage, by the way, as his tradition anymore. Uh, you know, Joe, it really irks me as well. Who, what, when, where, and why the why is the song? But we're left without the specifics about what specific song it was. I knew you were gonna do that, Straker, watch it, man, You're gonna get shot. Forty fifty five Krcity Talk Station. God bless God, bless pat for concern over my ct scansfully awfully nice for like I said, it should be getting my scan back. You know, things don't look good on the scan. I'm back in the hands of OHC, and that's okay. I just met with them the other day, following up after I had doctor Patel MYHC lymphoma doctor doctor in studio talking about lymphoma and Leukemia Awareness Month. So lymphoma was on my short list of things to pay attention to. So we talked with her, learned about all the symptoms and I thought, you know what, out of abundance of caution, I want to get in there. And so ct scam was ordered. So I kept my fingers crossed. But you see, good care, follow up, and I know I'm in the best possible hands if if it comes back, and I was told early on it is certainly possible that it will. I was hoping to make it to November, which will be four years. Maybe I will. Anyway, I know I'm in great hands and you will be too. If you get the bad news you have cancer from your doctor, OHC is the place to turn and thank you. I always thank Joni for referring me to OHC. They've been at it for more than thirty five years, focusing on your individual treatment, offering the latest and leading edge treatments and clinical trials, surrounding you with everything you need to focus on, and that's what matters most beating cancer. So if you get bad news like me, start with OHC to learn more or get a second opinion. It's eight eight eight sixty four ninety eight hundred eight eighty eight sixty four nine forty eight hundred five them online. Just go to ohcare dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, the talk station. It's football time.
Speaker 2: For the nine first one forecast isolated showers a day, highest seventy five overnight clouds, showers arrive, widespread rain enters the area. Sixty seven for the low few storms are possible along with soaking rain on Friday, the highest seventy three isolated showers overnight sixty three and chances showers after eight am on Saturday going up to seventy six. It's sixty four right now. Traffic time from the UC Help Traffic Center with U see health.
Speaker 11: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes visit ucehealth dot com. Highway traffic that's doing fine early on this Thursday morning, no recks to deal with. I'm not seeing any major problems or delays into downtown. There is a single car wreckon Paddock at the south seventy five Ram Chuck Ingram Month fifty five k C the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five fifty one IF at five kr CD talk station. How are you with Todd zemzsons. You can be talking Connected Community seven oh five. Donald and Neil celebrating twenty years of Americans for Prosperity at seven thirty. Bernie Marina in it at eight oh five, follow by Jay Rattler at eight thirty moving back over to the stack is stupid. We have an Arkansas couple who tried to sell their two month old baby for a six pack of beer.
Speaker 1: Dear, what the hell?
Speaker 2: I don't know? They really need you to read more than that anyway. Twenty one year old Darian Urban and a twenty year old Shalene Ellers accused one count each of the dangering the welfare of a miner and attempting to accept consideration for relinquishment of a minor, a technical way of saying selling your Baby Corner Event County Court records obtained by long Crime the attempted the adoption for Ooz as well as some money, apparently open knowledge among the folks involved and several others. September twenty first person used the phone in the manager's opposite Beaver Lake Hideaway campground to call it. Benton County Sheriff's Office report that the parents tried to give up the baby for a six pack of beer and then wanted one thousand dollars for the baby, corded to the affidavit of a probable cause filed in the case. City a little bit east of Oklahoma border, some two or miles in the northwest of Little Rock, Arkansas. According to the document, I, Darien Urban and Charlene Ellers are signing our rights over to Cody Nathaniel Martin our baby boy for one thousand dollars. On nine twenty one, twenty four. Document reads disclaimer after signing this, there will be no changing y'all two's minds and to never contact again. They had their lawyer draw that one up. I think Joe. Multiple witnesses corroborated this pseudo adopt adoption process. Accord to the deputy. In the affidavit, he also obtained a cellular phone video of Urban and Ellers signing the contract with a man who would have bought their baby. The impetus of the attempted sale was beer itself. Eller allegedly approached the other couple's camper asked them for beer, as he regularly does the cording to the Affidavid. When the couple declined, Mom left, but the man named Ricky Crawford offered beer in exchange for keeping the baby overnight. Crawford, who investigators described as exceedingly intoxicated during his interview, allegedly said he was concerned about the baby's welfare and wanted to get him out of Erbin and Eller's hands overnight, which they agreed to alf David reads. He asked if he could have the baby overnight and provided Urban and L's with several cans of beer in exchange. Urban and Ellers agreed that give the baby, along with the diaper bag to Crawford, and then brought the baby to to Martin and another camper at the campground. Ellers and Urban then came to the same camper and spoke with Martin and Crawford before signing the less Martin told law enforcement he was the person who drew up the contract. No money actually changed hands, but he planned to bring the couple thousand dollars check on September twenty third Court to the detective. Based on the totality of the investigation, is believed both Bururban and Eller created a substantial risk of death or serious physical injury by abandoning their minor child, initially with an obviously intoxicated mail and ultimately with someone they did not know. Courd of the ABIDATA, they reported Crawford had come to the camper and requested to take the baby for the night. They stated they agreed and gave the baby Crawford. They stated they didn't discussed it and went to the camper where the baby was and spoke to Martin. So they'd offered a surround of the baby to Martin exchange for one thousand dollars in cash. They said Martin created an agreement that they videotaped to ensure it was legal and if they planned to legalize it. On the following Monday, they both stated that they left on the understanding that the baby was given to Martin in exchange for one thousand dollars to be collected owner the campground call one of the transaction called nine one one. According to the shriff, saw his baby boy allegedly showed signs of neglect, shocking no one. Both urban and lers ordered held on fifty thousand dollars bail. Do what the hell and we'll just go ahead and give me the biggest douche of the universe award on top of that. Five five fifty five k r SE Detalk Station plenty coming up at the six o'clock hours, some interesting variety of topics to talk about, or you can set the stage, give me a call and tell me what you want to talk about. Either way you go stick around, be right back.
Speaker 3: Come aa.
Speaker 12: Fight Fight.
Speaker 1: This is where you get the very latest twenty twenty four fifty five krc DE talk station. What's the best place to reach new customers for your business wherever they are?
Speaker 2: And that's six to fifty five kr SE Detalk Station Brian Thomas swishing you all a very happy Friday Eve and inviting you to stick around. One hour from now. We got an hour to talk and they're going to go take CJ's phone call in a second. Here everybody's welcome to call five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred two three talk with Fast Forward one hour from now. Todd Zen's are doing a power use. Seven are connected communities. That's what it's all about, the left wing agenda, connected community. Thought of it a neo celebrating twenty years in Americans or of Americans for prosperity. He returns to the show at seven thirty Fast Forward two hours eighth five with Bernie Moreno. We got to get Bernie elected and get rid of Shared Brown, so we'll talk with him at eight oh five fingers crossed, and it being Thursday, typical Thursday, it'll be eight thirty. I heard need the aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, Big time storm. Of course, we're all talking about the hurricane barreling down on Florida. Should be a cat for by landfall storm surges up to twenty feet. I still can't get over that. The image of that is mind boggling. Two United Airlines passengers injured when plane made an evasive maneuver. Some changes coming to Southwest Airlines. And of course we always end with Jay on Hubbdal is going to be a decent day to travel. Going back to the first topic with him going over to the phones, Le's see what CJ's got this morning. Happy Thursday, CJ. Thanks for calling in, Oh, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 4: And before I get to what I was going to call about two three weeks ago, I called and told you I felt like Bertie Moreno is getting some momentum and those poles either have him down one one.
Speaker 3: Point too up two to three.
Speaker 4: And I still think that momentum is very strong for Moreno and Brown. And if he keeps keeps pushing the throttle, I suspect that Moreno's gonna win this race, but he's got to keep the.
Speaker 13: Foot on the throttle.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on that. I hope you're right.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I like Bertie Moreno. I think he's a welcome alternative to the very left wing shared Brown. And come on, Ohio is a red state now, right, and we were not a swing state. I mean, they're already chalking it up as a Trump win by all the pollsters, so why wouldn't the down ballot candidates, And even though that's not that far down, you go from voting for Donald Trump immediately to a consideration between Bernie Marino and Shared Brown. I would like to think people would just have fault and immediately at Bernie and then move on to the lower races. But that's just me anyhow. Gets that's sorry, CJ. Go ahead with your point.
Speaker 4: With yesterday's indictment of Eric Adams, I don't think that's a coincidence that that's a week or two after P Diddy I some of these people, Yeah, because P Diddy was a major funder of Eric Adams in that campaign. And I know that the indictment was about Turkey and it didn't really have much to do with that, but it kind of I don't know if that's a coincidence because there was a closeness and Eric Adams came from being basically a cop to the mayor, and I think that there's some stuff there. And P Diddy was huge in the Democrat Party. Maybe he was a first fundraiser for Kamala Harris. He did a lot of stuff with the Clinton family. And when you start having friends like Weinstein, P Diddy, and Epstein, me, if you're some of those people who are on all three of those friends list, I got a question who you are?
Speaker 3: And Eric Avas is right there with that.
Speaker 2: You think, so okay, But I mean we don't know what the indictments that. I mean, they haven't been unsealed yet, so we're kind of scratching our head over what exactly they think they have on Mayor Adams. I know all of his you know, close ties around him have been have had their houses raided, and the FBI has, you know, searched a whole bunch of them. Back in February, Winny greco Is, one of his top aides, raided her house and got another. A couple of people also had been raided. So I think Eric Adams saw the writing on the wall and he probably knows exactly what's in the indictment. But I interesting thought connecting it to P Diddy. There's a lot of people that been to P Diddy parties. Apparently they were the parties to attend. I guess, so a lot of people's social media accounts being deleted as a consequence of their connection with him too. But remember he is on suicide Watch, and last time someone was on suicide Watch Epstein, we all know what happened to him. Are are there any Vegas odds out there on PDD he's surviving through trial. Somebody's got to have odds on that. And considering the multitude of celebrities that attended his parties and partied with them, and by all accounts, the videotape that he has of a lot of people's antics at those parties perhaps kept in reserve for future use to the extent PD he'd ever need to call it a favor. I imagine a lot of people are sweating bullets. We still haven't gotten the Epstein stuff yet, have we. I guess if you're powerful and connected, you don't have to worry about stuff like that anyway, recruit. I saw this the other day, and I talked about it the other day. The idea that the big power players and artificial intelligence are going to be using nuclear power, and how come it is they're allowed to have nuclear power and use nuclear power and nuclear power will be considered when data centered growth and use is under scrutiny. It's like, wait a second. On one side, they've been shoving electric vehicles and electric little everything down our throats now for a long time. You know you're smart thermostat that can adjust your air conditioning like they're doing it like they did in Texas automatically turning your air conditioning off. Well, if you're electric, that's what happens. Your stove is electric, your furnace is electric. Everything's electric, and that's the direction they go. Your car is electric. Shut the grid down, you can't power it up. But what of artificial intelligence? Because I've been saying we need nuclear power for years and years. There's no reason it should take as long as it takes to build a nuclear plant. We have these modular reactors, which is going to come up in the context here in a moment. They're one size fits all. You don't have to individually design them, which is caused. This is one of the reasons why those things take forever to build. You have to the planning stages, then the environmental litigation and the arguments over nuclear power plant design, et cetera. You know, you got to basically a rubber stamp modular plant. Boomp, there it is. We built one there, and then boomp, there it is, we built another one over there. Identical in every way, shape and form except location. So they're talking about re firing back up three Mile Island. One of the two reactors. They're not the one that melted down back in the seventies, but the other one which has been mothballed I think since like twenty nineteen because artificial intelligence, and they have a direct line to the artificial intelligence data centers. I can't remember it's Meta or Google or which one was hooking up to the three Mile Island plant. It was Microsoft, Constellation Energy. Microsoft turn the nuclear power plant on because why well, Microsoft needs the power. So you got to be a Microsoft or a Meta to to qualify to use nuclear power. We're out out here in the in the great vast wilderness, the unwashed masses with no political ties and no political connections, demanding a reliable energy source because they're taking the sole reliable energy sources away from us, well not soul, and forcing us to use windmills and uh and of course solar panels and hooking them up to big batteries. You know, Duke just asks for a rate increase, right one of the reasons. One of the reasons was so they could buy grid scale batteries, so when new wind blows, the batteries absorb the electricity and hold it in storage for when the wind's not blowing. Grid scale batteries described as hundreds of times the size of EED batteries. That becomes important here in a moment as I continue my rant on this. But these big players are also considering having their own modular nuclear her plants. And we had Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholme speaking with Who was she talking with anyway, she was on CNBC on Tuesday morning. She's asked about how data centers would be powered in the future. David Faber asked, At the same time, we've been trying to obviously replace typical energy sources withle with renewables, and we now have this incredible potential uptick in the need for power because of data centers and the growth of generative AI. How do you see a plan out, he asked. I mean, we talk a lot about nuclear power. We were talking about three Mile Hole and coming back online or one of the reactors, and any number of other nuclear sites being recommissioned, so to speak. How's it going to mix out? Given our power needs could be twenty percent higher than right now in a handful of years. She had this to say, Oh, the estimates are fifteen percent higher within ten years as a result of both AI as well as all the new manufacturing activity and electrifie, the transportation sector. We are going to need more power. I'm telling you we are adding that power. We are adding record amounts of clean power. In addition, the hyper scalers for these big data centers all have commitments to clean energy too, and they don't want to see themselves located in a community where they're demand for power causes everybody's rates to go up. They're committed, she said, telling us to bringing that power with them, which is why they why the need for nuclear small nuclear modular reactors, co locating data centers with small reactors or partnerships.
Speaker 14: Ah.
Speaker 2: Then she went on to site the relationship with Constellation and Microsoft with the three Mile Island deal. She said, we got a ton of nuclear sites in this country that have been permitted for additional reactors that could be powering data centers as well. We're working with those. So that suggests to me they're at least considering nuclear power, perhaps beyond the ass of AI centers which are going to get nuclear power before you and I get it. And you know, we start doing these modulars, you can kiss that multi bazillion billion, gazillion dollar price tag away. They won't cost as much to build. They will be, of course, producers of an abundance of electricity, satisfying our needs and using up a very small footprint. We also have our own nuclear materials here in the United States. We can manufacture these ourselves. I doubt we'd have to rely on the Chinese Communist Party and it's lithium reserves and it's all of its rare earth mineral reserves and its slave labor to provide us with all the things needed for batteries. We got development. More on that battery component here in a minute. I lsill have a couple of callers online, but it is six seventeen and it's time for me to mention affordable medical imaging. Talking about my scan the other day, I went to affordable medical imaging, putting my recommendations to you and applying them to me. It's like, wait a minute, I recommend affordable all the time, so I'm going to go there and the big difference you can see why and my CT scan at affordable imaging with contrasts six hundred dollars not four or five thousand dollars that a hospital imaging department would cost. You look around, you they keep the overhead really low. At Affordable Imaging Services, it's the same equipment as in that big giant hospital room with the machines that go bing and all that kind of stuff. Same equipment, same professional type people operating it. You get a board certified radiologist report with every scan included in the low price CT scan of the contrast six hundred bucks without a contrast four to fifty go to the hospital. Again, we're talking literally thousands of dollars, much of which will probably come out of your pocket. Go ahead, call them up, ask them after insurance payments are made, how much the image is going to cost me? What am I going to have to pay? Then you'll realize, Yeah, I think I'll get an echo cardigram for four hundred and ninety five bucks. Over it affordable, I'll get an MRI for four hundred and ninety five bucks online. Learn all about it. It's Affordable Medimaging dot com. Affordable Medimaging dot com. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Calm up, make an employment five one three seven five three eight thousand. That's seven five, three eight.
Speaker 1: Thousand, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Time for the weather. We have a uh cloudy day today is stated showers highest seventy five showers arrive. Overnight they say widespread rain, low sixty seven, few storms along with soaking rain. Tomorrow seventy three for the high, sixty three overnight with more isolated showers and on Saturday a chance of showers after eight am. And I have seventy six sixty three degrees right now with you about krcitytalk station traffic time, Chuck from the U.
Speaker 12: SEE Health Tramphing Center.
Speaker 11: If you see health, the future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give pay cents a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 12: Visit you seehealth dot com. Hod ways for doing just fine.
Speaker 11: I'm not seeing any major problems to deal with so far this morning, including northbound four seventy one. You're under five minutes from two seventy five into town inbound seventy four looks great, past my Tana, Chuck Ingram on fifty five k the talk station.
Speaker 2: You have KRC talk station. Happy Thursday. Go to FOLS to start with Steve. Steve Wens, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the.
Speaker 3: Program, Yes, sir.
Speaker 15: Three quick comments. First of all, it's a shame when my Senator Ram Paul is on your show and he has to clarify which assassination attempt he's talking about, because there's more than one. That's pretty sad, isn't it.
Speaker 16: It is?
Speaker 3: Indeed.
Speaker 15: Secondly, I mean, and I'm going to end it, the third one's kind of a tongue in cheek one. But secondly, with Sean Combs Epstein, the the you know he was blackmailing people. I mean, he was a multi millionaire based on Dirk he had on people.
Speaker 2: That seems to be the case.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Combs, I think has all this information on people too, you know, And we know with Epstein it was Bill Gates. And you know there's a lot of powerful people that that you know, can't keep it in their pants, so they have they are able to be blackmailed. So you wonder what's gonna happen to him? And you wonder why with Combe, why are they arresting him?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 15: I mean that this stuff's not new. This is this was well known for years that he had these you know that he did all this stuff. Well, something something's going on.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was liberal favoritism that kept him out of trouble until now. And then when women started coming out and accusing him of rape and of child molestation, well it was, uh, they just couldn't keep it undercover anymore, so they decided to take it seriously and indict him.
Speaker 15: Well it plays out, yeah, the last one, which I just kind of tongue in cheek. I am jealous of you for getting to uh be with Morgan Ortegas on Saturday. And maybe she'll she I mean, she's she's hot, she's smart, she's conservative, well spoken. Wouldn't it be nice if she brought her friend Katie Pavlich with her and you got to sit in between those two.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a nice one, like to be the meat and that sandwich right there.
Speaker 15: Well, I would want you to keep looking down at your ring finger and seeing that wedding band on their.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually I don't wear one. No, I haven't. I haven't for years and years and years. Not that my relationship is unstable. I am happily, happily married with no intention of breaking up ever with my wife. I'm married out of my element. I got no reason to. Yeah, but my wife knows that I have a roving eye, and I do appreciate a beautiful woman when I happen to be in the room with her. In fact, my wife and I will walk into a room, this has happened many times over the years, and she'll quickly finds to find a person she knows the type of woman that I like, and she is. You thinks she's really attractive, don't you know. I look up and like, yeah, you saw her before I did.
Speaker 15: Well, I got time for this. But I've done this one for my wife because when we'd be having dinner somewhere and you know, there's a pretty girl behind her odd look, and she'd always looked back and she'd see and you know, I'm like that whatever, and so I will occasionally just look and there's nobody there, and I'm like looking past or like there's somebody there, and she'll turn and look and there's nobody there. And I've never said anything to her about it, but I think it's hilarious because it's just I'm just saying, it's you've got to entertain yourself in life.
Speaker 2: I have fun with that one, absolutely, absolutely. So listen, I'm a guy. I look, you know it always, you know, I think Missy some sort of concern over an unstable relationship or your your insecurity, because if you're yelling or are angry with your man for looking at another woman, I'm sorry. This is how we work. There's no denying that it is going on, whether or not you catch it or not. I'm just open and obvious about it because my wife and I are in love and we enjoy each other's company. So it's a okay, Mississippi James. I'm sorry for rambling. I gotta pause, but I'll be happy to take your call right after my strong words of praise for the wonderful real estate agent that the Schabri Group Colorwilliams, seven Hills. Peter Schabrie is a terrific guy. God, it is just awesome team of the top tier real estate agents. They truly provide value to you and your experience is either at buying a home or in selling a home. Their mission is to give you a five star experience. And I assure you that will happen. The instant off for program the love It or Leaded program, the cash the Keys program, programs somebody else is offering in programs they'd like to cash the keys put you way ahead of the competition if you're buying a house. Yeah, it's a cash offer situation. So learn more on the web page. Go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com and you can check out the agents, the programs, all the info about the group. Five star experience is what you get with the Sabri Group five one three seven zero eight three thousand when you call them up, or to drop the five to one three and go to the website again seven zero eight three thousand dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Turn out your radio.
Speaker 1: Here's a Sean Morning minute.
Speaker 14: I happen to be partners with the largest radio company in the country, which is iHeartMedia, and then the second one would be the company that Mark Levin is a part of, and the third one, which is called Odyssey. Well, apparently the FCC has moved with unprecedented speed to approve Soros's capture of the third largest radio company in the country. I wonder how many conservative talk show hosts that will be left standing at the end of the day on their talk stations.
Speaker 2: The answer is probably zero.
Speaker 14: Now's the next move to go after other radio stations and silence talk radio completely. Would that be so would that be in the land of conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow. I don't know, but certainly got to think about it. Why did he have a sudden interest in this out of nowhere?
Speaker 13: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 17: More inflation and recession. Did you know that experts called gold the everything hedge. Gold goes far beyond hedging against inflation or the stock market. It can potentially even guard you against today's wars in Ukraine in the Middle East, not to mention the great economic danger of a recession coming, which is what we're all worried about. And that's why gold just hit another record high in central banks. They just keep buying gold at a record pace. It's Linda here, join me in thousands of people who have called gold Coe the number one rate of gold company. It's time you diversify your money with time tested, safe haven assets physical gold and silver. Today gold Co is offering our listeners up to eight years in free IRA fees plus up to eight percent and bonus silver with a qualified account called eight five five eight one five gold for free IRA fees, free bonus silver and a free golden silver infocate.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Call eight five five eight one five gold.
Speaker 17: That's eight five five eight one five gold.
Speaker 1: Do it today, you can't wait.
Speaker 13: The free iHeartRadio app has over one hundred commercial free stations like the Beetles now and.
Speaker 2: Then cloudy day. I started showers in high seventy five. Showers kick in tonight in earnest, widespread rain sixty seven for low and a few storms tomorrow along with what they're calling soaking rain, which is what we need. Seventy three tomorrow's high down to sixty three overy night with smalling, isolated showers, and they say there's a chance of showers after eight am on Saturday. Saturday's high seventy six sixty five right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 18: Or not.
Speaker 2: It's becoming kind of a common occurrence. Is Chuck Ingram disappeared to advance of Judge of Polatano. It's highlighted Judges week is hearing Chuck Ingram's ramblings and see here you go. I know my life wife is listening. I just assume it. I got text from my wife on my last comments, I love you even though you are a looky loo. And my reply, of course is that's one of the many reasons why I love you see play nicely together, Mississippi James, thanks for calling this morning, and a happy Thursday to you, sir.
Speaker 3: Hello doctor Brian.
Speaker 9: Now I was I was calling and respond to your next.
Speaker 3: Tutor last called.
Speaker 9: But as I was waiting in your last call, them chimed in and both of them was talking about P did it yeah, in which I don't condone anything that he does. And he's talking about talking about uh friends of P did it rich wealthy friends.
Speaker 1: Literally one of them is Todd Trump failed.
Speaker 3: To mention Trumpet in that circle.
Speaker 2: No, I've seen pictures of them together.
Speaker 3: Got oversight both of them.
Speaker 2: Now I will be the first person to tell you and say out loud, because you know, Mississippi James, I've gotten my picture taken. Over the years, I've been on radio with listener lunches and all the other activities. I've done political events. I've been to tea party events, I've been to the tax Day rallies, thousands and thousands of thousands of people I've met over the years. Many times people have asked to have a picture taken with me. I'm like, okay, you know it's your reputation and stake here jokingly, but any one of those people could turn out to be some absolute horrific pervert criminal. It doesn't mean anything. Just because you got a picture with someone who turns out to be an indicted and then ultimately convicted criminal or wrongdoer doesn't mean you're engaged in the activity. I'm not going to indict based upon a photograph of any of the thousands of people who've gotten a photograph with P Diddy until maybe an indictment gets handed down and they are implicated in criminal activity. So, yeah, Trump had pictures with P Diddy as well, and so did a whole bunch of other people politically and a political and otherwise. You're right. I'm with you all day long on that, James. Absolutely, I don't hold any one of them accountable for P Diddy's actions, unless, of course, when the video comes out and we can actually see who's involved. Okay, Yeah, Trump has pictures with P Diddy, has pictures of himself with Trump. Absolutely on the record, it's been all over the internet. Appreciate you bringing that up. Absolutely, don't look. Don't overlook that, folks, it's important. Uh, let us see here, got local stories to talk about. Oh, pay Corps.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was another article about the one point twenty five billion dollars proposal to renovate pay Corps Stadium FKA Paul Brown Stadium, which is what I still like to call it mess their construction. Who provided the estimates, Scott Wartman of the Inquire reporting, Uh. The largest expense in the one point two five billion stadium renovation. I find those words together so hard to utter that we are actually considering a one point two five billion dollar upgrade. Could build a damn stadium for that much money. Yeah, but it won't be up the NFL standards. A blow it out here, you know what. I'm sorry, I'm getting fed up. The biggest chunk the practice fields, indoor training facility, and team offices, using up three hundred and thirty six million, eight hundred and forty six and fifty dollars anticipated. That's before cost overruns three hundred thirty six million dollars. So they get a practice field and they get new team offices. The largest chunk of the entire expenditure right there for stuff that has nothing to do with the stadium itself. Oh but if we put the stadium offices over and a new field by the new field. Then that'll open up more room inside pay corps for something you and I are never going to enjoy. Suites, more suites, the improvements around the stadium, relocation of Marring Way, for example, I think they wrote that moving Marring Way thirty million dollars. You got to move a road two hundred eighty seven million dollars for improvements around the state public clauses, parks, parking lots, north end zones, scoreboard upgrade, along with new suites and party decks coming in. JESHI of a two hundred million dollars that could go on. Adam Taylor for County Commissioner in these trying times, I would call the timing of this ask a little poorly planned. Let's see, I have time for one more local story. A million dollar bonds set for a man accused of raping a twelve year old Cornahammon County court documents. Fred Jordan forty three will just go ahead and give an award Joe as facing two counts of rape stemming from an incident happened in December. Last January third since the Children's Hospital Medical Center told the Personal Crime Squad they treated a twelve year old with concerns about sexual abuse. Detectives continued their efforts a coordinated rather efforts with Lucas County Children Services in the Toledo Police Department. Law enforcement said they're able to match the victims DNA with the suspect, Jordan, already held in the Hamilton County Justice Center facing charges of drug trafficking as well as now two counts a rate. Since I please still investigating the incident. If you have any information, please contact the SINCINNT Police Department's Major Offenders Unit three five to two thirty five forty two, three five to two thirty five forty two, six thirty six fifty five K See talk station MIC's on the line. Take your call a second, Mic, just hold on and recommend you get in touch with Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning leaders of twenty four hour day, seven eight week emergency service. The folks at Zimmer third generation will take you or take great care of you. That's what they're all about. Great customer service. Obviously properly priced repair and installation of HVAC system. So your HVAC system is now working. It's air conditioning time. As we all know, it doesn't work it's hot, it's sticky, you would you need to need to have it fixed. So if you get the bad news and sorry, we're way beyonder pair this time, its life is over. Well, take advantage of the cool Carrier comfort rebate. Buy yourself a brand new carrier unit outstanding air conditioning units. They are the inventors of air conditioning carrier work, and you can save up the twenty one hundred dollars. That's significant savings. And that's why you call Zimmer again. Twenty four hour days, seven day a week emergency service keeping their loyal customers home safe, efficient and comfortable. That's the Zimmer tradition. To learn more about the company, what they can do for you, the services they offer, and the easily schedule an appointment, simply go to go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC Scott from mcnaque.
Speaker 2: Time to the nine first warning weather forecasts Fiday with isolated showers Today is seventy five, some rains showing up over night showers and widespread rains. What's on the forecast sixty seven for the log got a few storms with soaking rain tomorrow and I have seventy three isolated showers over Friday night, down to sixty three comes Saturday. They say rain will show up after eight am and it'll be a mostly cloudy day. Seventy six for the high on Saturday, sixty five. Right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know anything about the system. Call an engineer over to the phone. Five one, three, seven four fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three dog pound five fifty on eight and t phones an apologies. It's not Joe's fault that the traffic's not working. Something happening, and it's been going. Actually it's happening more regularly. Let us turn to the phones and talk to Mike. Mike thinks for calling the show this morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, Brian, real.
Speaker 12: Quick about the Bengals stadium upgrade. I'm sure it'd be nice to be able to get a list of there once.
Speaker 15: And take a red mark or to it.
Speaker 12: Say no, you don't need that, No, you don't need that, you know, like.
Speaker 10: I'm sure there are three hundred and fifty million dollars offices.
Speaker 3: They're gonna want marble.
Speaker 2: Floors and oh, you know, you know, it's so true. I mean, honestly, the you know, I know, they're all well multi millionaires and they're all paid real well, and YadA YadA ya, they've got high follutin demands and everything. But honestly, you know, practice field, hell, they could play at a local high school stadium and it would do the same damn thing. It's a square of turf right appropriately sized andasure I know I anyway, And you know what, a high school locker room would serve them adequately. All they need is a place to hang their street clothes and a place for their uniform. And no, no, we've got to have this opulent, disco tech like locker room. So why I don't.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: No it doesn't, Now, No it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Is that it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently it was. I'm sorry. I just get bent out of shape over the idea that taxpayers spend allow for their labor to be used for the almost exclusive I know, you get entertainment from it, at least football fans get entertainment from it, but at least in terms of profit and money for a private family or a private entity, we go in the whole and have to pay debt service on an originally for almost five hundred million dollars stadium, and I grant you it's twenty five years old. We're still dealing with the tax on that now, a one point twenty five billion dollar increase. What is your return on investment on that? How many times has it used a year? I mean there are prohibitions on it being a multi use facility. It's the exclusive use fiefdom of the Brown family in the Cincinnati Bengals. Now, I enjoy watching a Bengals game. I enjoy watching a football game generally, but this is to me preposterous, absolutely preposterous. Let's see what d Dash has always got some brilliant points, Todash, thanks for calling the Morning Show. Good to hear from you again.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Brian. I've got an update for you on the ongoing investigation the doctor Corcy and doctor Pakenn has been doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, real quick, just my listeners know they're the ones that are looking into the coding right in the voting system. Correct, okay, because there are obviously there are more than one issue or series of issues in terms of voter integrity. Because I had the guys on earlier in the week talking about the the the registration to vote by illegal immigrants. So this is a different component of election integrity. So with that in mind, go ahead to nash Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, back in twenty twenty one, they begin to find these anomalies and do some research. SOT our secretary state was would you on an interview a couple of weeks ago, and he said he had not seen any evidence. Well, he must not have been given that evidence or he just totally told the White lie. Because doctor Corcy and doctor Buquett and his technical staff met with the staff of the Secretary in Columbus and August twenty second and gave them evidence. He's posted some of that on his website now and I'll send that link to you this morning so people can read it. The problem with the evidence is everybody wants to see the evidence, but don't take the time to go through it because it's very detailed. But the other problem I found out was I tried to send that information myself to the Secretary yesterday and I found out what a primitive email system they have. You cannot upload any documents and you only have five hundred character.
Speaker 2: That's sad. Well, it's the guys from earlier in the week. We're talking about the standards that are set in so far as the computer systems concerned, are two thousand and five standards. Yeah, two thousand and five computer centers. You don't think we have just moved light years forward in terms of the risks and changes and realities of computing generally speaking since two thousand and five. Yeah, So it doesn't surprise me that we have an antiquated communication system with the Secretary of State's office or really any other office in Ohio.
Speaker 7: And I'll give you my perception after going through in detail. Do you remember the Volkswagen scenario two years back when they were hiding the actual data on the Digel vehicles and it finally got caught. Yes, do you remember, Well, that's exactly what's happening here, that they have a hidden computer systems doing stuff and they don't want public to know. And really, what what I realized is happening is this is a really good example of a surrogate mother giving a birth to a child and not knowing who the father is because there is a very powerful entity who who had planted these in every state, it's just not in Ohio, and they're controlling the elections already they've already spend out to how the election is going to end, and how many goods they need, how many uh illegal what they call overseas ballots they want because they're not verified for signatures, and so on and so forth. Such a big gamage that going on. And were doctor Corcy and the kids been trying to get Ohio to do with the first state to come aboard and admit that they did not know about this and they want to stop it and call in some independent forensic computer scientists and engineers and have it corrected. They don't have the staff and knowledge.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they don't. Yeah, there's no question in my mind that they lack the know how to deal with these very complex coding related issues. Any guys like Dave Hatter with coding experience and the ability to ferret out and understand if something's been tampered with or something can be manipulated or otherwise is built into the system that will allow manipulation, appreciate your call to Ash And as far as Secretary of the Rose is concerned. Quite often I think the Corsi and others like the guys I had on early in the pro early in the week will meet with his staff as opposed to him directly, which allows him to move away from direct confrontation like I didn't see anything. In other words, personally, even though members of his staff may have. I know it's not necessarily a fair dodge, but that's kind of the way I've come away. I've taken with six forty eight fifty five cares of detox station jay and they hang on one second, a little more than a second, but not much more. Yes, and USA Insallation is an awesome product. If you have a home you want to have your insulation checked. If it's a newer home, not a problem. I'm sure you're sufficiently insulated. And even if you had USA over they would tell you that yeah, like no, you got enough, or we can't help you. But older homes with old insulation could use the foam with them. The phone that they spray in the xterior walls of your home will work with the insulation you've got. Rewind even further homes built before the mid seventies, there's nothing in those xterier walls but dead air. Fill it with the highest R value phone on the market. It will qualify you for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes next year. Well also lower your utility bill if you're using your HVAC system. It's going to lower the bill. Guaranteed savings from USA Installation and immediately noticeable improvement in the comfort comfort saving savings and the tax credit USA installation three eight one three six two sixty five one three three eight one foam online it's USA Insallation dot net fifty five krc Hey.
Speaker 12: Football fans, the season is finally here. Hi, I'm Mitch Lion's former NFL.
Speaker 2: FI Channeline says isolated showers today at the high seventy five overnight low sixty seven. They say showers will arrive and widespread rain will enter the area, which is good new storms with soaking rain on Friday during the day seventy three for the high overnight low of sixty three with more isolated showers and a chance of showers showing up after eight am on Saturday seventy six.
Speaker 1: Then it is sixty five right now, cy for traffic.
Speaker 11: From the u see how Triumphic Center with u SEE Health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patience and chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Here come the break lights. Northbound fourth seventy one into the barrels. They had a couple of extra minutes between Grand and Downtown better on northbound seventy five through Saint Bernard up to the lateral where there was a broken down Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: I think about KRCD talk station order on which theyver received Joe Strecker looks like Nicks first, then, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, and Happy Thursday to you, Hi.
Speaker 16: Brian, Happy Thursday to you too. As too well know, I'm the author of a book called Our God, You Have a Treedom, and I've been on your show.
Speaker 2: To talk about it before, Yes, sir.
Speaker 16: And it's a history of us freedom and how we got into the crisis we're in right now and what we need to do to secure our freedom today. And the main thing that I talked about right now is what we need is we need to have honesty elections and free speech, which really means that we need to eliminate election fraud and he eliminate censorship. And I was really glad that who you have on Park Pakita and Marcel Storage on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: To talk about that.
Speaker 16: One of the things that they talked about was the fact that we have a second cotarry the statement Frank Rose who tries to make Ohiolan's believe that we have honest elections, which we do not, and we don't have honesty elections, and he's not doing enough to do any the right things about it. One of the things that he could do is to make people vote on professional ballots until they prove that they're the real honest elections, unless they until they prove that they're legitimate voters.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a multitude of legislative solutions that can deal with all of the problems that have thus far been identified. They've already been drafted, written, and they're laying on a bunch of elected officials' desks. Get someone in Columbus to advance them and vote for them. I mean, there's always so much Secretary of State Laurose can do. There are things he can and has the legal ability to do, as the Gentleman pointed out a couple of days ago here on the program, But there are other things that require legislative fixes. And I'm telling you that I don't think there's a more dysfunctional government in the States as Columbus. It's all Republicans, yet they can't get managed to get crap done right.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I said it's problem.
Speaker 16: We have people that are Republicans and what they are has established Republicans. They're not people that are trying to do the right thing the way Trump is. There are people that are just partly established none.
Speaker 2: I want to stay party, But I see that does not answer the question why does an establishment Republican run away from something that is so obviously problematic and so easy to fix. That doesn't mean you're I mean, but any I don't care. If you're a hardcore Democrat, you should want to have election integrity.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know the Republicans all believe the Democrats are the ones that are in for the big steel. But whatever that street can run two ways. It shouldn't be a question of whose ox is being gored. Look, here's a problem that you could drive a semi tractor trailer through. You've got legislation, it's already been drafted. Maybe you need to, you know, change another phrase or add another word or two with some other clause. Just do your damn job. Fix the problem. It's not that difficult, and it doesn't no matter where in the political spectrum you are. If you can cheat, not that people are. That's where we can to go down that rabbit hole. Oh, show me where people will cheat? All right, Well we found three of well it's only three. It's just a small percent. Fix the ability if you can cheat based upon some problem that's been identified, or maybe you have a couple of people who've already exploited it. Two is enough. One is enough. The hole can be plugged. It's a simple solution. Plug the damn hole. And don't tell me you don't have enough money to do it either. God, thank you. Six fifty six fifty five KRC detalk station. Sorry, Jay set me off on that one. We've got Todd Zinzer coming up off top of the our news Connected Communities. He's doing the power you summonar on that. We're gonna get the details on it. After the news, We've got Donovan and Neil celebrating twenty years of Americans for Prosperity eight oh five with Bertie Morino and then Jay Ratliffs stick ground Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: It's what motivates your vote, the biggest unifier for the Democrats. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 19: This it's seven oh six here at about Kercity Talks Station right.
Speaker 2: Ain't even a happy one till you. Brian Thomas always happy to talk to Todd Zenzer and we're gonna be doing that. You also gonna be hearing him tonight if you can log into empower Youoamerica dot org from the comfort of your own home or show up a two twenty five North On Boulevard. We spoke earlier in the week already with on early Cincinnati history, the topic of Jeff Cease's discussion tonight that's at seven o'clock, but also on the plate for the Empower Youth Seminar, Todd Zenzer. He is a brilliant guy. Retired Inspector General of the US Department of Commerce and spent thirty one years conducting audits and investigation of federal officials, programs and operations. So he's got some really special skills and talents in terms of legislation and think and issues that affect the city and the county generally. And today or tonight as well as right now, he's going to give us a little information about the Connected Community Cincinnati Connected Communities plan. Todd, welcome back to the Morning show, my friend. Always good having you on the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine, doing fine. Good CINCINNTI Connected Communities, the City Council. Where are we on this before we get to details, because some of my listeners are going like, what Cincinnati Connected Community is all about? Did they vote on it yet? Is it a foregone conclusion? Is it done for the city of Cincinnati or is there still more chatter and talk about it.
Speaker 18: Well, there's still chattering talk about it, but yeah, Back in June, the City Council enacted an ordinance that rezoned the significant part of the city as part of this plan to increase density in the city. So what they did is they've identified a number of corridors transit corridors in the city, seven of them, and along those corridors, they've identified fifty neighborhood business districts and so they've eliminated single family housing zones either a quarter mile or a half mile around those neighborhood business districts. So if you live within a quarter mile or a half mile of these corridors and business districts, and you used to have single family zoning. Now it's middle housing. So, for example, if you have if you're in a single family home and a neighborhood that was zoned single family, and you're near one of these business districts, you have a vacant lot next door. Under this new ordinance, a developer can come in build an apartment building up to a four unit or larger, sometimes right next door. They've eliminated the minimum parking requirement, so whoever moves into those apartments park on the street. And it's for really this uh, this takeover of single family homes.
Speaker 3: In the city.
Speaker 18: And they're they're certainly chatter on our part trying to challenge this, and we've we've got some actions going on.
Speaker 3: UH. And then what.
Speaker 18: UH pass ordinance. There were three members of city Council who voted against it, including the Vice mayor. And what she has done is she's basically acknowledged that there are problems with this ordinance, and now she has a big task force engaging the community and a number of different subcommittees that she's formed, and it's really taken on the form of the type of community engagement that should have been done with connected communities in the first place. So so we'll see if anything happens with that. But there is still a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, now let me just paint of worst case scenario type a situation here. Now, you know, look over to New York and yes, the mayor is under indictment there under and we don't know if it has anything to do with the illegal immigrant situation. We're gonna find out today. But hotels, really beautiful four star hotels that were once profitable, enter COVID nineteen. They're empty, enter an influx of tens of thousands of new illegal immigrants, and a city willing to pay the full room rate to the hotel owner to house illegal immigrants on the taxpayer dollars. Of course, the owner of the hotel's like, fine, I'm getting one hundred percent of the room rental rate. I'm happy, I'm making I have profit now where I had none before. Is it possible that for that scenario to unfold, any new let's say, six unit dwelling in an otherwise single family residential neighborhood, they build it, and then all we've got an illegal immigrant problem. Let's just pay the owners of that building the house illegal immigrants. He gets his profit or she gets our profit, and we found a place for them to stay.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing, Brian.
Speaker 18: Under this ordinance again, in these areas, it's kind of like the wild West. You really don't know what's going to happen. Who's going to come in, who's going to build, what, what type of tenants these rental units are going to have.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 18: It's really a lot of uncertainty on the part of the citizens that have purchased these homes or have that own these properties, and that's one of the big problems with it. They've experimented citywide, painted the whole city with a broadbrush rather than going neighborhood by neighborhood, and we just don't really know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, that's something you brought up previously on this issue that some communities wanted to adopt this, but the city is divided up into multiple different communities and some wanted to reject it. The city is just imposing this on everyone without their saying it, and that of course can rub people the wrong way, most notably in a situation where these hypotheticals come up and we don't have any answers to how it would ultimately play out. I think I'd be a little perturbed with my elected officials many answers the question Todd z Inser on why they won't have more open discussion on this. They don't want to face these questions.
Speaker 18: No, they don't want to face these questions. And the way it looks, Brian, is that more and more as we look into this, there is definitely a straight line between the National Democrat Party and what's going on here and the whole issue of Agenda twenty thirty that the UN put out, and people don't really have time to look into all of these things. But you've got this Agenda twenty thirty that the UN has put out, You've got the Great Reset by the World Economic Forum, and within those different global plans they talk about sustainable cities and communities, and this is the type of things that are moded or provided for in connected communities. It has an element of the.
Speaker 3: Green New Deal in there.
Speaker 18: They have the whole idea of equity and all of these things that are promulgated in these UN and World Economic Forum programs or agendas, and you know it's right here.
Speaker 3: It's right here in Cincinnati. This is the way it happens.
Speaker 2: This connected communities concept has been rolled out in other areas in the country.
Speaker 18: Oh, absolutely, this is going on all over the country. What we've done is we've traced it back to a group called the Urban Land Institute, which one of these global nonprofits that goes in and influences local communities on various issues, including housing.
Speaker 3: And they.
Speaker 18: Came in with a technical advisory panel back in twenty twenty one, maybe even earlier than that, and in June of twenty one, they issued a report to the city and if you look at this, and it had to deal with developmental transportation corridors. If you look at that report, it's recked. The things that it recommends in that report you will find in connected communities. It's like a blueprint for connected communities. But yet they want to tell the citizens of Cincinnati that this is all bottoms up. We went to the community and asked, you know, for their input and things like that. That was all a charade. They had this plan, you know, hatched in June of twenty twenty one, and then they just brought it forward, including rejecting the density ordinance that Liz Keating put forward that they voted down in twenty twenty two to make room for this new plan.
Speaker 2: Well, well, constituents be damned, I guess is what this boils down to. And I'm going to do whatever the hell they want. And now enrolling the out in other cities, has it had any effect? I mean, did it bring about the intended result, which is a higher concentration and higher density population.
Speaker 18: No, this is, like I said, this is going on over all over the country, and the city that they hold up as a model is Minneapolis. In Minneapolis, this is I don't know, probably four or five years ago, they eliminated all single family housing across the city. And yes, they're housing availability has increased, but when you look at how that's happened, it's increased because they've had a substantial increase in twenty unit developments, apartment buildings with twenty units, not the four unit issue, not the four unit apartment buildings that Connected Communities is talking about. And that's the only way, and it's the only city that has any result like that. And you can find cities like Chicago, for example, where it is. They've tried it for ten years. It has very limited benefits, so it's it's unproven, and we kept trying to say that to the city council but obviously fell on deaf ears.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't fall on deaf ears. Todd Zen's are you going to be speaking tonight? Empower you America dot org? Are you going to speak after Jeff or are you going to be speaking in front of Jeff? What time is your appointed slot?
Speaker 3: I think I'm the opening act at seven.
Speaker 2: Seven pm, So log in and from the comfort of your own home or head on up to two twenty five North and Boulevard if it's convenient for you to do so and see it live. Jeff sees the historian, calmness and author who's going to talk about the city of Cincinnati and it's history, and then of course, beginning with Todd Zenser breaking down CINCINNTI connected communities. Todd, I cannot thank you for your tireless enough for your tireless efforts on this one and spreading the information to people who otherwise wouldn't even know about it, because well, our elected officials don't want them to know about it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 18: That's right, and it's part of this one party government here we have here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: We have an opportunity to reject that in a couple of weeks here, folks, November is election day, Thanks Todd. We'll look forward to the presentation tonight. Put it down your calendar, folks, empower Youamerica dot org. We'll talk against Todd. Seven to seventeen fifty five k C detalk station. Plumb typelumbing, it's always plumbing done right. To live by the model plumbing done right, and it will be I've seen it happen in my very own home and a lot of different projects, and you know, emergency services. I like to cite my most recent example of experience with plumb type plumbing. My wife let me know that the backflow valve on our irrigation system was spraying out water. Turns out it was the PBC pipe. But found that out on a Sunday. I went out and took a look at it, and that note, I'm not touching this. Even though I can manage some small plumbing projects, this is second going to have to be a replacement of some parts. And I didn't want to get into that. I wanted a licensed plumber to deal with it. So I got online plumtight dot com set up my appointment and within five minutes they call me up. It's like, you know, want to know if it was an emergency, and then you get somebody right out there. It's like, no, no, just a regular appointment. I've got the water shut off. So that's easy to schedule your appointment. Twenty four hour days is seven day a week. Four emergencies. Uh, but scheduling is no problem. They're gonna let you know when they're on their way, like they do every single time, giving you a phone call like I'm twenty minutes out based on the GPS, I'll be there shortly. They are an A plus with a better business fere and they do any type of residential plumbing need whatever happens to be drain cleaning your backflow valves, spewing out water, pressure issues in your home. They are masters of their trade. The plumbers are proudly serving everywhere from northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton the surrounding area. Plum tight ti te plum tight dot com five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three. That's five one three seven two seven tight.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: If you read, here's your nine first one to weather forecast. Get some rain coming our way. Isolated showers today with the highest seventy five widespread rain they say overnight maybe some I don't know about showers. Storms with widespread rain. Sixty seven HU storms are possible tomorrow along with soaking rain, windy conditions as well. Seventy three the high sixty three overnight Friday with isolated showers and got a chance of showers after eight am on Saturday with the I seventy six sixty four degrees. Time for traffic update.
Speaker 11: Probably you see traffic center with you see health. The future of carey is happening now through plenty come grounds and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit u sehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five continues to build through Lockland. That's over a five minute delay. Now say for northbound seventy five out of Erlanger into downtown. Northbound four to seventy one is closer to a ten minute delay into the barrels and across the bridge. Chuck ingram On fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty two at fifty five KRCD Talk Station, Donald and Neil is going to join the program in the next segment, celebrating twenty years at Americans for Prosperity. He will always enjoy having Donald on the phone, and they're doing great work for Bernie Marina. Bernie's going to be on the show. Fingers crossed at eight five after the news and then followed by Jay Rattle with a number of topics. Always enjoy my conversations with Jay, and I hope you enjoy them as well. I had mentioned earlier, and I wanted to get into the real quick the idea that we are going to have an increase in our Duke energy bill, most likely if they get it approved. One of the reasons they want extra money for grid scale batteries. That's because they need to store their green energy somewhere. Because we know the wind doesn't always blow and the sun doesn't always shine, and therefore those power generating devices aren't working a lot, which leads you periods of time where you're not generating any energy, unlike a gas plant or a coal plant or a nuclear plant. Grid scale batteries it's a great article if you can get ahold of it. Wall Street General Steve Gorham wrote it. He is an expert on the green things, author of Green Breakdown Becoming Renewable Energy Failure, so you can tell what kind of guy he is. But he highlights one of the a very significant problem with the batteries used in evs, among others, the fact that they catch on fire and it takes forever to put them out, and they belch out all kinds of toxic gases in these fires. It was a fire in South Korea one of the ones he pointed out. June twenty fourth, battery fire, trigger and explosion killed twenty two workers. They say most of the workers were killed by the toxic gases admitted by the burning batteries. Over in Scotland, April a big the Fenix Battery recycling plant. Forty firefighter personnel six different stations responding to the blaze, which burned aft several days. They told residents to remain indoors with their windows closed for as long as two days after the fire started. June twenty third, Glasgow, another fire broke out at the battery recycling facility. There, explosions noise like gunshots, steel flying everywhere, massive plume of black smoke. It took them four days to put out. He cites the EV battery fires a leading cause of fires in New York City, two hundred and seventy fires last year, eighteen people killed. They often store their bikes in the first floor store rooms. There they self ignite and burn the buildings to the ground. Tesla's semi truck August nineteenth crashed on I eighty in California. Took fifty thousand gallons of water to extinguish the flames. Highway closed fifteen hours. And they're pushing the clean Fleets regulation. They passed it last year. All new semi trucks had to be zero mission by twenty thirty six in California. More of those, more wrecks, more fires, obviously fire parking lot in the EV manufacturer Ribbon in late August, Normal, Illinois, fifty vehicles destroyed. Same plant reportedly suffered three other battery fires last year and in three months in twenty twenty one and twenty two. On July twenty six, truck containing several large lithium batteries ignited after a crash on I fifteen Baker, California road shut down forty four hours with motorists stranded in desert and the desert one hundred degree plus heat. Then you get over and pivot over to grid scale batteries viewed as the solution. He points out to wind and solar intermittency. They store excess electricity when the wind and solar output is high, release it when the wind and solar output is low. Number of grid battery fires is growing, and grid batteries are one hundred times the size of EV batteries. This is our future, folks. The more there are, and there aren't that many out there in the grand scheme of things relative to the internal combustion engine. Looking just at electric vehicle batteries, where do you park your car? He points it out these can catch fire at any given time while you're charging them, while it is sitting without being touched, while you're behind the wheel. Then you have the toxic fumes and the well And I always thought we had a water shortage. Are we supposed to be conserving precious water? Isn't that one of the big green agenda things? Go ahead, dump it out on an electric vehicle for the next three or four days, seven twenty six to fifty five krsit detalks Station Donovannil coming up next. Apologize to the callers, I truly do. But here's some great news for you. If you've got chronic joint pain and a lot of people do talking steroid shots, you know they don't last. Maybe your doctor and you were talking about surgery. You know what, There is a better way, and it's now available here in the city of Cincinnati. The medical profession is the q C Kinetics. It's advanced regenerative treatments that can help restore and repair tissue in your bad joints and the result is lasting relief with no drugs, no more steroids, no surgery, no downtime. It's an amazing thing. It's an all natural way. They use highly concentrated healing powers, powers, properties rather from your own body and inject it back in and this gives you lasting relief. Nations leader in precision regenitive medicine with over one hundred clinics across America and literally thousands of satisfied patients. So if you've got joint pain due to arthritis, knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, it isn't just the old ways to deal with it. You talk to the folks at QC Kinetics to learn more about these new regenerative treatments. See if you're a good candidate, call them. It's a free consultation. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 1: Nine fifty five KRC. The free i heeard radio app has over the weather.
Speaker 2: Body data. Read today he isolated showers in highest seventy five widespread rain they say overnight sixty seven for the low few storms along with soaking rain during the day Tomorrow with the highest seventy three down to sixty three. Or night with isolated showers and a chance of showers on Saturday after eight am. We'll see how at seventy six on Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's sixty five. Right now, Time for traffic report.
Speaker 11: From the u SEE Health Tramfit Center with u See Health the future of care. It's happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 12: Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 11: Southbound seventy five AD an extra five in and out of Lockman northbound seventy five. Just crossed over the five minute delay mark out of Burlinger into downtown northbound fourth seventy one. It's a ten minute delay in growing from just after you come out of Southgate to the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's seven thirty seven thirty one, fifty five KRCD Talk station. Very happy Thursday tea and welcome back to the fifty five kr S Morning show Man. We hear from regularly from Americans for Prosperity Donovan and Eil Donovan. Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 20: Hey Brian, happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Well in a celebratory moment, you must be Americans for Prosperity has been around for twenty years.
Speaker 19: Can you believe it?
Speaker 13: It's been that long? No, those our twenty year anniversary.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations on that. I know you're hopefully making some really good progress. For Bernie Moreno, Bernie's going to be on the fifty five Carsy Morning Show after the top of the our news this morning, at least that he's on the schedule anyway, looking forward to having him on since he hasn't been on the program since the primaries.
Speaker 3: Well, that's great. Happy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, and that's part of what our record is, right, is helping elevate good policy and good policy champions. But at the end of the day, it's about putting a megaphone of the voices of Ohiolands and in this case, Americans right across the country through these twenty years, giving them an opportunity to have their voices be heard on the issues that mappen the most. And that's what we are, that's what we're all about here as a crossroots organization, is putting that megaphon of those folks voices.
Speaker 2: Well, and as you've been pointing out, like with afpaction dot Com, which folks can get involved in the Marino campaign or others, you not only give an opportunity for folks to have their voice is heard, but you give people the skills and knowledge to be the vehicle to spread their voice by talking with voters who might not yet have made up their mind on issues as important as who's going to be the next Senator from the state of Ohio.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that I mean, at the end of the day, that's right, Brian, Because you know it's not a lot of organizations operate in sort of a top down dynamic right where they're driven by a figurehead who you know, rallies support around them. And there are plenty of those organizations, and many of them are really great with a really good, really good mission, and we work with them very well. Ours is a bottom up approach, though. It's about empowerment and empowering individuals with the tools, resources and skills necessary so that long after I'm you and I are gone, Brian, this movement continues these ideas of conservative principles, libertarian principles, limited government, freedom, the same stuff are Founding fathers envisioned when they started this great country years ago. That's what our organization is about. Empowering those folks. We do it in a number of different ways.
Speaker 2: And you're still looking for folks to help out along those lines.
Speaker 13: Well, there's no better time to help out than in an election, you're, Brian. This is when we usually see our numbers surge. We see more people join our movement because they're seeing the advertising on TV, they're hearing the advertising on the radio, or getting that call to action by listening to programs like yours, Brian, And yeah, we're looking for folks right on the AFP action side of the operation and AP actions looking to get Bernie Moreno over the finish line and win on election day. That only happens if folks are out there knocking doors or joining us to make phone calls, ultimately getting the vote out. And that's We're less than two weeks away from early voting. No, get out the vote starts now.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the most notable reason why I asked if you were still looking for people. Of course I knew the answer to the question, but a lot of people think, well, early votings is two weeks away. I mean, this is done. It's over with campaign. You know, people have already made their minds up. This is an exercise of utility. But actually it's not. Most notably given the lies that are being perpetrated about Bernie Moreno and the sham campaign that Shared Brown is on trying to paint himself as some sort of you know, reasonable moderate, which we all know he's not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 20: Well, yeah, and.
Speaker 13: We're out there every day, that days a week talking to voters and your listeners. You and I, Brian, we're unique people.
Speaker 20: We're people who are dialed in and plugged into politics.
Speaker 3: We've made our minds up.
Speaker 13: We sort of know where we stand with the candidates, but there are so many, so many voters and talking about one point three million that we've identified that we are taught we are targeting and talking to who have not yet made up their minds or they're split ticket voters, and part of what we need to do is connect them to the importance of this election. Most recent poll and just to illustrate this point here there was a rest of use and poll at least yesterday, it's really good. It shows burning up two points, which tracks with a number of other polls that are out there. But there's one alarming item in the cross tabs that we have seen that only eighty seven percent of Republicans self identified Republicans are planning to vote for Bernie right now. There are seventeen percent of folks who identify as Republicans who will likely not be voting for Kamala Harris on election day, who haven't yet decided to pull the trigger for Bernie Moreno.
Speaker 3: Why is that.
Speaker 13: It's because he's an outsider candidate. But we have to get the message to them and let them know that the lies Shared Brown is putting out there are just that they're lives and that Bernie Moreno is the conservative choice for this election. We have to get the connected to Bernie Moreno and his positive vision for our country contrasted with Shared Brown's saled record for our state. So those layers are out there and we're talking to him to get im mobilized to action.
Speaker 2: And you have algorithms to identify that swath of people.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's an exercise of futility for a Democrat to come knocking on my door, even though I will point out Donovan I had a door knocker for our local sheriff's race and Democrats. She was look and I answered the door and she says, Jerry, that's my son's name. I said, no, Well, is Jerry home is no, he's registered to vote here? I said yeah, And she goes, how about Lauren my daughter? Because she's still registered to vote at home. She hasn't changed her address yet, and I think she's got an absentee ballot either way, she's got it covered, but she's not here. And she's like, okay, well, and then she left. She knew the owner of the home is not going to be interested in voting for McGuffey or the other candidate she was campaigning for. Don't even know who it was, but she knew. So that's the kind of information that you're privy to the houses where potential voters are that either haven't voted a lot, don't have a long voting record, maybe have voted both ways at different times. That's kind of the sweet spot. You want to get folks who might be undecided, not the lockstep hardcore long term Democrats or Republicans.
Speaker 13: Correct, yep, and that's what again. You go back to AFP's twenty year history. Right over twenty years, you're able to build up a good amount.
Speaker 20: Of data, a good amount of.
Speaker 13: Insight and understanding about voting, voting patterns, how different groups within voting blocks may may turn out, or what there the message, the effective message might be. All of that comes together, and that's what we do. We're out there and yes we're looking for those very specific voters to bring that message, put that message in front of them.
Speaker 3: But it's not just on the doors.
Speaker 13: It's a layered strategy, and that layered strategy makes a significant impact right sore. When you're talking to a voter at the door, it's probably not the first time they've heard our message or about our candidate Bertie Moreno. They've probably received some mail hopefully at this point, or some digital ads or something on their screen. And so what that does is that allows the canvas or to have that much more of an impactful conversation with the voter at the door, and ultimately the goal being to persuade or get that voter to commit to turn out to vote when they otherwise may not. And so when you're out there doing this with us, the work is incredibly impactful. You can feel the movement happen as you're out there for a couple hours on Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Well, mind my listeners before we part company this morning, Donald and Neil from Americans for Prosperity, how many doors you, guys and CoV collectively with all the assistants from folks like on my listening audience who've signed up to help, how many doors have you knocked on in state of Ohio so far?
Speaker 13: Well, we're somewhere over over half a million, pushing three quarters of a million. Our goal is to hit a million from Moreno by November fifth. And I think with the growth in our grassroots team and the continued effort we have.
Speaker 3: On this, We're going to get there.
Speaker 2: It's an amazing accomplishment. I appreciate everything that Americans for Prosperity has done over its congratulations twenty years in operation. Wish you all the best on the next twenty years. You and I may be gone by then, Donovan, but Americans for Prosperity will continue on behalf of the American people fighting for those things that you and I hold dear. Free a freedom, limited government, free markets, low taxation, all the important stuff. Donovan. Congratulations again. Afpaction dot com. If you are interested, if you got an hour, sign up, if you've got a full week's worth of free time, sign up. Any little bit counts, and there's also an opportunity to make a donation to keep AFP going. Donovan, thanks again for being on the program and for what you're doing.
Speaker 3: As always, Brian click glad to be with you.
Speaker 2: Take care, brother, We'll talk again.
Speaker 16: I know it.
Speaker 2: Seven forty right now. If you have KCY talk station, if you're going to talk and you can feel free to call in. We've got some time before the top of the our news follow by Yes, Bernie Moreno on the rundown first, Odor Exit bodily functions, clothing, dead rotting animals, even behind the wall, flooring, food, odors. They got products you can put on anything. They got products to get rid of all odors, smoke, mold, mildew, if it's an odor you run into on a regular base, says odor Exit is the solution. Odo Exit products are natural, they're non toxic. You can literally rub it on your dog's head, like I have used as an illustration time and time again because I've had to do that several times. Instant eradication of the nastiness on Liam's head, whatever the hell it had happened to have been. But it's easy to use and all the products come with the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. You go to the website odor exit dot com no e O d O r xit dot com. Buy it right there. You order before three it'll be on your front door by tomorrow. Or find a store right there. There's a link type in your zip and you'll know where it's sold locally. If you can't stand the smell for a day, get out there to the store and buy some right now. One hundred percent satisfaction guarantee use as directed to get your money back if it doesn't work. Toll free number to call if you have any questions about the products. Works on everything except the stench of politics odor exit dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five cart cloudy day.
Speaker 2: It'll be today with isolated showers on highest seventy five, widespread rain showing up overnight low of sixty seven. Got some storms along with soaking rain during the day. Tomorrow with the highest seventy three overnight overcasts showers and sixty three Saturday, they're calling for some rain after eight am and a high of seventy six sixty five. Right now, time for traffic update.
Speaker 12: From the uc UP Tramphing Center with you see health.
Speaker 11: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 2: Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 11: Northbound seventy five at an extra fifteen minutes between Turfy and Town. Southbound seventy five over a ten minute delay. Now coming out of Evandale through Wakland inbound seventy four is backing up above Montana at northbound fourth seventy One's an extra ten minutes through the barrels to get across the bridge. Chuck ingramon fifty five KR seat the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty seven at fifty five kr se Decox Station, Fingers cross Burne Moreno at the top of the ron News, Jay Ratliff at eight thirty the return of Jay Ratliffe and again and keep your prayers going to Jay Ratler for having lost his father last week, which is why we didn't get to hear from him last Thursday. I certainly missed that segment, but I surely understand the reasons why he missed. So Welcome back Jay at a thirty Meantime the other day, I believe was earlier, just earlier this week, Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell expressing some concerns he was speaking with a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. That hearing generally was centered around the Chinese Communist Party and it's threatned the end of the Pacific region. But he had some rather strong and concerning words to say. Frankly, the Cold War pales in comparison to the multifaceted challenges that China presents. It's not just the military challenges, it's across the board, it's in the Global South, it's in technology. We need to step up our games across the board. Probably the most important thing that we're doing are going to do to need in terms of national strategy in the end of Pacific is to sustain bipartisanship, and I do believe we're on the road to that right now. I think there is a recognition that this is the most significant challenge in our history. But speaking to the tech component, because this is multifaceted, and we are literally in the middle of a Cold war right now, and it probably is worse than the Cold War because of the threat that it opposes us. And as I pivot over to this threat, yet another cyber attack brought to you by the Chinese Communist Party, a hacking campaign. They're calling it Salt Typhoon, described as the latest, certainly not the last, of incuragions into the well US tech sector generally speaking, linked to China. They have a massive army of cyber spies. They are at work at this twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. To Salt Typhoon, this is linked to China. They have accessed and burrowed into America's broadband networks and as the Sarah Kraus reporting and Robert McMillan and Dustin Volts got to give credit where credits due reporting in this China link. Hackers breach US Internet providers in New Salt Typhoon cyber attack headline found on the Wall Street Journal. This type of intrusion bad actors aim to establish a foothold within the infrastructure of cable and broadband providers, allowing them access to data stored by these companies, or, alternatively, or both launch a damaging cyber attack.
Speaker 3: They say.
Speaker 2: Investigators are exploring whether the intruders gained access to Cisco which components are well, I guess literally everywhere, routing much of the traffic on the Internet, which means any traffic going through one of these Cisco products may be a direct source of information to the Chinese Communist party. Books and for Cisco said at this time there is no indication that Chris Cisco routers are involved. At this time, China apparently has made a practice of gaining access to Internet service providers around the world, they report here, but if hackers gained access to service providers core routers, it will leave them in a powerful position to steal information redirect Internet traffic, install malicious software, or pivot to new attacks. That's an observation by Steven Adair, the founder of a company called Vulcity cybersecurity firm that's investigated China back intrusions previously, and as Glenn Corstell, the former General counsel at the National Security previously stated, this would be alarming but not really surprising expansion of their malicious use of cyber to gain the upper hand over the United States. He noted that China has for years relied on cyber theft to steal industrial military secrets before then positioning itself inside our critical infrastructure. We've reported on there. There's been reports on this previously. Volt Typhoon was the other one. Federalist officials disrupted that one, burying their nefarious software throughout all kinds of critical infrastructure systems something I hope maybe we'll talk with The Tech Friday's Dave Hatter about this. US security officials alleged Beijing has tried, at times and times succeeded in burrowing deep into our critical infrastructure networks, from water treatment systems to airports, oil and gas pipelines. Biden administration officials have issued public warnings recently that these actions by the Chinese Communist Party could threaten our very lives, could cause societal panic, disrupt our ability to mobilize support for Taiwan in the event, Jijin Ping decides to go ahead and pull the trigger on invading Taiwan, which everybody expects me to do. At some point, officials who repeatedly said what the private sector and government agencies know about Chinese intrusions into critical infrastructure is likely the tip of the iceberg because of how stealthy and sophisticated the hackers have become and are and growing in strength and knowledge and ability. This is a massive, massive concern, And wouldn't the timing be amazing if it's the tip of the iceberg. If salt typhoon and volt Typhoon, which have revealed they have literally buried themselves inside critical infrastructure and networks, if those are the tip of the iceberg, and we go into this all important November election and someone over the Chinese Communist Party just decided, Hey, let's play a joke on the United States. Let's flip the switch. Can you envision what might happen? I mean, hell, any given day of the week, if you shut the electricity off, you're going to have a massive problem on your hands. But an election year, and we all know that there are countries out in the world that have vested interest in one candidate or another. We already have the Iranians previously suggesting that they wanted to kill Donald Trump. There was a video that was just recently removed from YouTube, although it's been there since twenty twenty two. It's the Iran Supreme Leader Ayatola Ali Kamani talking about killing Donald Trump. Video animation depicting a plot to assassinate Trump at his Palm Beach golf course huh huh, and valuing revenge against Donald Trump for ordering the deadly US military strike against the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Kuds Force and specifically the commander Casim Solimani. They've been after Trump ever since.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: Isn't it interesting that a two year old video depicts an assassination of Donald Trump at his Palm Beach golf course. I suggested that maybe the Ukrainians had something to do with it. We got a nutcase that has got a real throbbing feeling, if I may be so bold, for Ukraine and the war, wants to go join the war. He's not qualified to fight in the war. So he's trying to, you know, gather up a whole bunch of other individuals, and then he goes off and he tries to shoot Donald Trump. Donald Trump, who has a softer position relative to Russia as some of our Democrat elected officials, and their desire and and and for whatever reason, I don't know what their strategy is, but they want to continue to find Ukraine so much so now that, oh great, here's a fun fact. Vladimir Putin has relaxed his use of nuclear force standards to broaden the justification for using nuclear weapons for countries who, basically, like the United States, help enemies of Russia attack Russia, which with this most recent three hundred plus billion dollar package of arms or whatever, we're going to be doing on a grander scale. So they have a vested interest in wanting to continue with this sort of the Biden Harris administration policies relative to Ukraine. Donald Trump probably going to take a different turn. He's promised to dissolve the conflict before he even gets sworn in. How I don't know. It's one of the things I've got a problem with what he says. That one he hasn't elaborated on. But you know the resolution of that conflict, if one can be done, is going to require giving up something to Russia. They're not going to just walk away from a couple of years plus of warfare and tax dollars spent and lives lost to just simply accomplish nothing. So you can bet your bottom dollar that the Ukrainians want Kamala Harris to get elected, and probably the Russians want Trump to get elected, not for reasons of collusion. On seven fifty six, Bernie Moreino is supposed to come on off top of the our news. I hope you can stick around for that, and then Jay Ratliffe returns at eight thirty. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: It's what motivates your vote.
Speaker 10: The Democrat US now and they were the Racis back then.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk Station, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: Height to four or.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC de Talk Station. A very happy Friday eve you made even extra special. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Running for Senate against the evil Shared Brown, Bernie Moreno. Great to have you back on the Morning show, sir, thank you for having me, Brian and uh, let us take a look most recently the polls now have you ahead of Shared Brown. I find this preposterous in a state of Ohio, which is solid red, where Donald Trump is ahead in the polls versus Kamala Harris by a significant amount. You know, it just seems so logical and reasonable that Republicans who are in favor of Trump would immediately move down to the biggest race beyond that, the Senate race, and immediately select you over Shared Brown, demonstrably liberal in spite of his ads. You're out on the streets all the time, Bernie, You're doing rallies, you're doing town halls, you're at events. What is the one issue that seems to be the pivotal issue between you and Shared Brown among voters who may consider themselves undecided?
Speaker 3: Bernie Well.
Speaker 20: Sharon Brown voted against every single border security measure that President Trump put forward. He said the border wall was racist, the border wall is stupid. He actually said the situation at the border was a right wing conspiracy theory. Now, of course, running for reelection, by the way, after fifty years of being an elected office, wasn't.
Speaker 3: Enough for mu want six more.
Speaker 20: He's all of a sudden pivoting and saying he cares about border security. But the entirety of the state of Ohio has been affected by what's going on in our border, whether it's Springfield or Marietta, or the futannel.
Speaker 3: Crisis all over the state.
Speaker 20: This is a top priority, and they know Shard just will not secure a border well, and.
Speaker 2: It's exacerbating and already existing. How housing crisis we have here in America?
Speaker 20: Yeah, absolutely, Well, will you bring ten to twelve million people, basically the entirety of the state of Ohio into this country over three and a half years. And by the way, most are non skilled workers who are dependent on our social safety in that system, we're paying to house them. Of course, Americans now don't have housing. You know, Tamala Harris wants to build three million new homes. How about we deport everybody who's in this country illegally and allow those houses and rentals and apartments to be used for American citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I find it hard to believe I live in the world that I'm living in right now, Bernie Marin. Now, I feel like I woke up in a parallel universe built by Salvador Dolly from time to time. But you know, these are real problems, real challenges for Americans and the impact all Americans, regardless of political stripe. That's an absolute win for the Republican side of the ledger stemming the flow of illegal immigrants. You've heard Donald Trump's tax policies. He's planning on doing, engaging in a lot of tariffs. He wants to extend the tax recuts that we previously got an his administration in twenty seventeen, and even lower corporate taxes done to fifteen percent if products are manufactured here in the United States of America. What's your general reaction to the Trump tax policy that is, we know it right now and are you supportive of it?
Speaker 3: Well, it worked, that's the first thing you got to know. Obviously, it led to with this is something the media ever talked about, Brian.
Speaker 20: It led to record tax revenue because when you lower taxes for companies, when you lower taxes for individuals, it grows the private sector. You end up raising more money for the federal government. The problem, the reason we have a deficit isn't because we lower tax rates.
Speaker 3: Because like I said, we got more revenue.
Speaker 20: It's because the government's spending is completely out of control. We'reuning a trillion dollars in debt every one hundred days. Joe Biden and Kamala Harrison shared Bond's full support.
Speaker 3: Added ten trillion dollars.
Speaker 20: To our deficit just in the last three and a half years. It's a number that's so stagg and he's so unbelievable. But believe it or not, Brian, it would have been worse if it were up to share a round, because it was Kristen Cinema and Joe Mansion which tapped down on the Green New.
Speaker 3: Deal scam that they wanted to pass in its entirety.
Speaker 2: The other pivotal issue. And I'm sorry, it befuddles me that people inquire or ask federal candidates, like Senate candidates running for a federal office like yourself, about the abortion issue. The Supreme Court said unequivocally, this is not a power reserve to the federal government. It is a state issue, temph amendment kind of stuff, plain and simple. Donald Trump set it over and over again. This is a state issue. You guys decide yourself. I'm not going to have any control over it. How does that discussion even enter into the equation on a federal race anymore, Bernie Marino, Well, because the.
Speaker 20: Media and the Democrats pretend that women are single issue voters.
Speaker 13: They're not.
Speaker 3: Women care about the border.
Speaker 20: They care about inflation, they care about safe communities, they care about peace and stability around the world, just like men do. But the Democrats and the media like the gas light them, scare them, make them think that there's some effort under way that's going to take away any kind of rights.
Speaker 3: It's not going to happen. I think you're exactly right. Our platform is very straightforward. This is mostly a state issue. The state of Ohio voted and we're going to move on.
Speaker 20: But the Democrats only have that talking point because see, if they're talking about this issue, they're not talking about the border, they're not talking about generationally high prices, interest rates, which are crushing working Americans, and the cases share around two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs lost under his watch, the fact that we have a war in the Middle East, a war in Ukraine, a possible war in the Asia Pacific region. This is all because of American weakness and their policies. So they can't talk about that, so instead they have to talk about issues to upset voters that.
Speaker 3: Get them to vote for them.
Speaker 2: Your proposal in so far as cutting expenses, I mean, as the world grows more volatile, and as you pointed out, we got wars breaking out and more wars anticipated, like for example, just waiting around for China to finally decide they're going to try to go after Taiwan. What our reaction would be, I don't know. That obviously is an executive level decision. But funding, You know, the American military is getting depleted by all of these arms sails to these various warring nations, such that many people in the American military expressing significant concern that we wouldn't be able to defend ourselves, let alone have to go off and defend the Taiwanese or any other challenge that we're facing in the world. We need to fund the military, but that comes at a sizable expense in our budget. Where are we going to find the room to cut what's going to be cut? If you're elected, Senator, what would you support in terms of cuts on the federal government level.
Speaker 20: Well, first and foremost, we have to end these wars that have no path to victory. To continue to fund Ukraine, where you have a million people that have either been injured or killed, is insane.
Speaker 3: We have to bring peace there.
Speaker 20: So at number one, number two, we spent half a trillion dollars on most last year last year on the illegal immigrants country housing, on feeding them, giving them healthcare.
Speaker 3: That's insanity. We're going to make that go to zero.
Speaker 20: The Biden administration, this is a very little reported story, admitted to half a trillion dollars of waste, fried and abuse in all these programs. We're going to stop funding this Green New Deal scam way I paid people to buy electric vehicles and things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a businessman. You understand how all of this works. You understand the regulatory struggles and challenges. And I'm glad you brought up this green stuff because nothing frustrates me more than that something the American people do not want. We have a grid and infrastructure that is already in terrible shape, and they want to heap more on it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Artificial intelligence is coming online, taking up even more energy. They're talking about approving private nuclear plants for these various AI facilities. We don't get nuclear But oh boy, they're partners in big business. They're allowed to get their's what's your where are you? On energy policy in the United States, generally speaking relative to the Green Bertie Morina.
Speaker 20: I want my kids and my grandkids to grow up in a country that never depends on any nation on Earth for energy, because we make it right here in America that we're in an energy dominant country.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you, Brian, something that your.
Speaker 3: Listeners may not know. And the Inflation Reduction Act, which is basically a rebranded Green New Deal.
Speaker 20: They stripped three hundred billion dollars out of Medicare, three hundred billion with a bee out of Medicare. They used it to subsidize electric vehicle the money for electric vehicles, So think about that. We took our seniors that are choosing between rent food and prescription drugs and gave that money to millionaires so they could lease electric vehicles. Then it turns out the three hundred billion wasn't the right number because most of these things are leased and not purchased, and there's a loophole that you get the full incentive no matter how much money you make or no matter what electric vehicle you buy if you lease it, that's become over a trillion dollars now.
Speaker 3: In electric vehicle subsidies.
Speaker 20: This is the kind of idiot policies, theotic policies that are happening in Washington.
Speaker 3: DC that the mainstream media refuses to.
Speaker 20: Cover because they know if they cover it, honestly, the voters would rebel.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing Donald Trump has promised not to do is touch Social Security, and I believe Medicare as well. I know it needs to be touched. There is not a single human being on the planet. He's looked at the breakdown on where we are and where we're headed with Social Security. Most notably, we're not going to have enough money to fund the promises made to people who paid into this system their whole lives and are relying upon it retirement. It is a train wreck just waiting to happen in slow mow. Something needs to be done. Do you embrace some sort of reform, maybe a changing the eligibility requirements, something to reform Social Security?
Speaker 20: Anything, Bernie, Well, we keep robbing the Trust Fund and we're giving Social Security to illegals. We're using Medicare money, like I said, for electric vehicle subsidies. We're giving health care to you legals. Kamala Harris is in favor of sex change operations for you legal immigrants. I mean, you can't have that level of lunacy in the White House. Again, these are the stories that aren't covered. This is what we're going to talk about over the next forty days, Brian, because this is a clear choice between common sense and absolutely lunatic policies. This is not Democrat Republican. This is common sense versus lunacy.
Speaker 2: Love the words, Bernie Marina. Love the fact that you're an outsider, that you have business experience. You know how these regulations and these rules and the insanity from government impacts business and bottom line. That's why you're a better candidate from the demonstrably liberal based on his record shared brown closing comments, Bernie Renine for we part coming today, I will mention Berniemarino dot com for my listeners. I know you could use some help on any level. Yard signs, door knocking, maybe a cash contribution of some sort.
Speaker 20: Yeah, absolutely, they can do that all on Berniemriino dot com.
Speaker 3: But there's one more other big request on October eighth, so less than two weeks away.
Speaker 20: You can vote early. Bank your vote. It'll save us a fortune because we know that you voted once. You do early after on October eighth or after, so we don't have to chase you or knock on your door or call you or text you, and then bring ten people with you to the polling place over the next four weeks. So vote eleven times, vote yourself, and then bring ten people. We have to swamp the vote.
Speaker 2: Flann An undot to the Thomas House. Can't bring you ten, but we're gonna bring a car load of Thomas's to go down to the Board of Elections early and vote early. Berniemarino dot com Bernie, I wish you all the best of luck and anything we could do here in the Morning show to secure your victory over leftist Shared Brown. You've got it right here, sir.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Brian. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to having you on the program again soon. Keep up the great work. Eight fifteen fifty five KR see de talk station cover since he just make a phone call or just fill out the form online, it covers sincey dot com expensive, you know medical care is expensive. You know what you're out of pocket? Liability is, or you can call a hospital and find out what you're out of pocket liability is before you have any particular service done. They got to give you that info now, and you'll find out it's insane. You got what nine thousand dollars out of pocket before your insurance kicks in, even though you're paying ridiculous monthly premiums cover sincey they are your brokers. They work with hundreds of insurance companies and have access to thousands of different policies and the concept that covers since he is no, you just don't get one policy. You get a major medical policy, but if you get different policies along with it, you'll get dollar one coverage and overall save yourself heap loads of money. The premiums will ultimately be lower, and the out of pocket responsibility will be lower and sometimes zero out of his pocket response reliability. And sometimes you'll see a doctor and they'll write you a check and send it to you because you didn't exhaust what was allocated for any given service. My son enjoyed the benefits of that, went and got a physical and he ends up with a check more than two hundred dollars. That's because of the way John Rowman and the team at Covers. Since he set up his policy, yours may be different. They look at every person individual, look at what you've got by way of coverage, and then find a better path with couples under sixty five by way of example, saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage. Yes, all it does take is a phone call. This phone call will not obligate you to do anything. It'll just open the door for you to get the information. Let them crunch the numbers and do the work. I have a feeling like my friend Jeff or his entire business. You're going to be very very happy, And Jeff and his employees, they're very happy to better medical insurance coverage for less money, improving everyone's bottom line. Coversincy dot com. That's Coversinc. Dot com or call five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five.
Speaker 1: Five fifty five KRC the talk station. For more information about contests on this station, go to fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Twenty one Here fifty five PAIRCD talk station. Looking so forward to the next segment. Jay Ratliffe returns a couple of fun topics talk about with Jay and a couple of serious, serious ones typically the case without further ado, let's head on over to the phones. If you'd like to call, there is time five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three. Jim, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 12: Hi Brian, what is on your mind?
Speaker 3: Jim?
Speaker 10: Well? I was listening to Fox News on TV the other day Monday, I.
Speaker 3: Believe it was, and.
Speaker 10: Kamala Harris was making one of her statements. I think she was in Wisconsin or Minnesota, I'm not sure, but she said verbatim that the Democratic Party stands for common sense. I couldn't believe it, and Trump had just went over that maybe four or five days ago in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Well, it is indeed a funny statement. I guess people have really lost a sense of what common sense actually is. And every time I mentioned common sense on the program, somebody invariably will say common sense is in common anymore. And if the Democrat Party get away with what it's doing and it flies with the American people, then maybe that statement is true, that common sense is in common anymore.
Speaker 10: I haven't heard anybody mentioned this, and to me, that was the most glorious statement.
Speaker 3: She had made.
Speaker 2: Wow, well that's a bold statement, Jim, give the words sounds that have come out of her mouth. Everybody's got an opinion. That's a subjective assessment. I'm just gonna point that out, Jim. Jim's got his number one favorite comment. I've got mine, Jim. Thanks to the call, my friends. It's good to hear from you anyway. Yeah, speaking of Harris, I try to remember where she was on MSNBC speaking with Stephanie Ruhle, who is not exactly a thrower of hardballs on tariffs. She speaking with Harris, who does oppose Donald Trump's terror policy. He's pointed this out MSNBC Anchasy, but tariffs aren't unique to President Trump. President Biden has tariff's in place. He's actually looking to potentially implement more. Where do you come out on that, is, is there a good tariff a bad tariff? Well, Harris couldn't really answer the question. So rather than answer the question on tariff's, here's what she had to say. He referring to Donald Trump, he's not serious about how he thinks about some of these issues. And one must be serious and have a plan and a real plan that's not just about some talking point ending in an exclamation point at a political rally, but actually putting the thought into what will be the return on the investment, what the economic impact on? What's the economic impact on everyday people? Close quote? Are you one in this room is now dumber for having listened to it?
Speaker 3: Amen?
Speaker 2: Joe Strecker, appreciate the SoundBite exclamation point you placed on that. I can't understand anything that comes out of that woman's mouth. She tries to do an effective job. Now, you listen to an effective politician, well oiled politician, Republican or Democrat. You ask them any question and they will they'll give you something that will sound reasonable, plausible, and almost sound like it's answering the question without really providing you a whole lot of information. We're all used to that from politicians. But she's not good at that. She wants to be, and she'll come across this smiling and joyful and oh yeah, and and the words that come out of her mouth while sounding rhythmically you know, positive or rhythmically right, It comes across as dare I say, even true. But when you are looking at her words and hearing what they amount to in terms of you know, the meaning you come up with a total goose egg nothing literally zero, it's empty space, which is what's going on in between her ears from my stand point eight twenty five, coming up to eight twenty six. Yes, I heart media aviation expert jaylat Ratliffe returns next. I can't wait to have Jay on the program this talking with them last week Suzette Load's Camp, You're gonna love talking with her. And the reason you do is mortgage. Is you want to get a house, you need a mortgage. You call Susette Loads of the Camp. She'll arrange for that for you, like she did for my daughter who had worked with the bank for a while and they weren't really kind of getting anywhere, just seem to be dragging it out. And I said, cal Susette, she did. I think they had financing in two days. Happy, happy, happy with the experience. And I'm so pleased my daughter was pleased. Because then I can use her as sort of a springboard to recon remind you that Susette's the best. More than thirty five years in the mortgage business. She's with Cross Country Mortgage means she can help you in every single state in the Union and Puerto Rico for my Puerto Rico listeners, no junk fees, no application fees, and you can't find a better person in the mortgage business. As far as customer service. She's just great to work with. You'll enjoy the process and again she'll get you through the process as quickly as possible, whether you're trying to get equity out of your home, you want to refinance what you've got, which is really pop peeler of late since the interest rates have dropped a little bit, or buy your own home. Suzette Low's Camp can be reached one of two ways. Just go ahead and call her anytime or send an email anytime. She's wonderful about getting right back with you. So it starts with five one three three one three fifty one seventy six three one three fifty one seventy six. Email is Suzette dot Low's Camp, which is billed l O S E KA MP Suzette dot Low's Camp at CCM.
Speaker 1: Dot com fifty five KRC four Happy to report.
Speaker 2: Channel nine is saying rain will be entering the area. Will it impact flights? We're going to find out that next But in the meantime, here's your forecast thoughty with isolated showers in highest seventy five today over nine time to sixty seven with widespread rain. We got a few storms along with soaking rain tomorrow at high seventy three overnight isolated showers a sixty three. Finally for Saturday, chance to shower shows up after eight in the morning. It'll go up to seventy six at sixty six degrees right now in time for traffic.
Speaker 12: From the UC how Tramping Center with you see health.
Speaker 11: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 12: Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 11: CRUSE continue to work with the accident Westboud two seventy five and seventy one, but they're over on the shoulder, so no delay to get by southbound seventy one. Delayed times have dropped under the fifteen minute mark between two seventy five and the lateral southbound seventy five continues slowed through lockwack chuck Ingram on fifty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey thirty one and fifty five KRC Detok station ain't very Happy Friday, EF, you made extra special because he's back. I heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliff, Jay, welcome back, my friend. Condolences on your loss. I hope you're struggling through okay with the loss of your father. It's why you weren't on last week. I missed talking with you, but I certainly understood the reason for the absence.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was, it was it was quick.
Speaker 21: As you know I've shared with you, he's it was going through dementia, and he had for several years. And you know, three weeks ago he's up walking around mobile, he's talking conversational memory issues obviously, and then the last three weeks things just progressed to the point that rapidly, next thing you know, he's gone. And it happened last Tuesday morning at five point fifty five. But my sister, my mom, and I were all there, and you know, for me, it was the first time i'd lost a parent and it uncharted waters. But you know, as I've told you, my dad taught me three main things. Love of family, love of country, and love of baseball. I mean, those were the three things with him that I'll always take with me. But so many memories, and I'll never say why did it happen? Because look, I had him for sixty one years. He and Mam have been married for sixty two and yeah, so the family's gone through some adjustments, but a lot of prayers and we can feel them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad because I obviously let my listening audience know so they can include you and their prayers.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate that very much.
Speaker 2: Happy to do it, my friend. I know what it's like to lose a father and under the same or comparable circumstances. Just that my dad's decay and decline went over a period of much longer time in terms of his deterioration. So anyway, moving old, when.
Speaker 21: You were there for me, and believe me forever, I'll forever be appreciate it of that.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, friends, man, friends, what it's all about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 21: You dared me, You try you try me.
Speaker 3: If you need something, it's done, you go.
Speaker 2: That's a two way street, my friend. I always I tend to throw you a curveball. And on the heels of that discussion, let me let me before we get into your list of topics, which are maybe a little bit headier. Researchers at the University of Cambridge, Professor Rob Miller, Cambridge's Whittle Laboratory, released a suggestion and for the purposes of dealing with climate change, in an effort to get the aviation industry to get the net zero carbon emissions by twenty fifty, slow the planes down. He suggested, if you slow the flight speeds down by fifteen percent, which would add almost a full hour to every single flight, you would save fuel. You would slash fuel burned by five to seven percent. I don't think that's a good return on investment. I just wanted to get your reaction to slow.
Speaker 21: Well, it's a lot like if I drove slower to Savannah than I do, we could save fuel. Yeah, but I'm flying, so you know if obviously if you throttle back a bit, you you can save a little bit of money there. But you know, you look at I think the airline industry, by most estimates, contributes like four percent something along those lines of you know, of carbon emissions. So but the thing is that their target and as as such, they're always the people are always coming up with these crazy things. And you know, the Amsterdam Airport was talking about reducing the number of flights this year to combat the climate change, and you had airlines being told that you're going to have to monitor or start monitoring your contrails so that you can we can help determine what's going on. And there's no science behind that. So how world are you supposed to monitor and report? I mean, it's just lunacy, and you have all of these individuals and I'm assuming well meaning, although I think some it's money motivated that are coming out with all of its garbage that it just you know, look, I love the idea that we have sustainable aviation fuel. If we can take you know, vegetable oil and other kinds of things that we can reproduce easily and replace aviation fuel with what's being used now, that's great. The problem is you can't produce it cheaply enough for it to be economically a benefit to the airline industry. So the industry is not going to go that route unless they're shoved in that direction by the governments of the world. And if they do, I guarantee you the obvious thing that's going to happen is it's going to cost more for fuel and you know, ticket prices are going up thirty forty fifty percent, and you know, some people say, well, that would be worth it to saves a planet, and I'm like, well, if we have some proven data that we actually can you know, rely on, I'm okay there. But I'm still the guy that remembers global cooling in the nineteen seventies and acid rain and all these other things that decade after decade after decade made me think I'm never going to make it to forty years of age.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 21: And now, yeah, now that's exactly what a lot of these kids have. And but in their case, they have social media that can reinforce the panic. And I think that that's really creating some damage among our young people that have absolutely no confidence at all that they're going to be here at forty and fifty years of age because people are telling them the planet's about.
Speaker 2: To, you know, cease to exist exactly. And don't forget the other evil, nefarious component that not only is it on social media, it's being taught in the schools as for the curriculum now, so they are.
Speaker 21: The early age from an early age.
Speaker 3: Diculous.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We'll continue with iHeart mediaviation extp fort Jay Ratliffe got some interesting topics to talk with him about from his list twenty two to three on forty two between Mason eleven and First though, I'm going to talk about their classes. They have a wonderful indoor range and they offer wonderful classes, including the CCW class, which is still really important if you want to travel with your firearm, Constitutional carrying, the law classes they offer those That was one that was done just the other night on the empower Use Seminar. They do private training Pistol first Shots for those folks who've never picked up a gun before or have very little familiarity with a handgun. For example, you can get your first handgun with the experts at twenty two to three learn how to shoot in the pistol first Shots class, give you some confidence countering the mass shooter, thread classes, Emergency first Aid and Trauma Fundamental classes, EDC Holster draw classes, and I'm just scratching the surface. All the classes can be found and you can even sign up online at twenty two to three dot com. The number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out, So whether you're an experienced shooter you just want to get some high level competition level class training or again going back to the first shots class, everything in between, get a membership option while you're there, and a massive selection of firearms. And the best people in the world world are the owners of twenty two three Tel. Wendy and Jeff Brian said high again Route forty two between Mason eleven and again online at twenty two to three.
Speaker 1: Dot com fifty five KRC do you have impeded?
Speaker 2: According to Channel nine rain come on our way. We've got isolated showers at ay seventy five. Overnight showers arrived with widespread rain. Low sixty seven seventy three the high on Friday with a few storms along with soaking rain overnight isolated showers sixty three Saturday is going to be a chance of rain after eight am going up to seventy six. It's sixty six now.
Speaker 11: Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center with U see health. The future of care is happening now through plenty colt trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 12: Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 11: Southbound seventy five continue slow in and out of Wackland dropping close to a fifteen minute delay northbound seventy five under and ten minute delay now out of Erlingger into the cut, getting better through Saint Bernard towards town Stream with just a bit of heavy chuck ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 12: See the talk station.
Speaker 2: Ever hang around at Gymnasium, Hey forty one if you have AIRCD talk station Brian Thomas with iheartbet the aviation expert Jay rat Left. I've guess the airlines are preparing for yet another big time storm. Can see it right there on the radar map.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 2: I know we do hub delays last, but this kind of overlap some.
Speaker 21: Doesn't it It is and that's the big issue obviously for the day. And even though airlines are notorious and famous for a lack of customer service. I mean, if you get customer service, go buy a lottery ticket because you're having a really good day. They do a good job though, when it comes to taking care of us during irregular operations when whether event happens, so what takes place is they see the storm coming, They're going to adjust their flight schedule because they want to do a couple of things. They want to take care of us and we accommodate us before we get to the airport, and they also want to make sure that they don't have any airplanes in it in a location that has a h wind to them, because then you have the possibility of damage through debris that might hit the aircraft that would cause it to have an expensive process as far as well a being out of service, but then be of course costing of money in the process and inconvenience seeing a lot of passengers. So they make sure those airplanes are staged, are moved out of the affected area, so like in Atlanta and other places, they'll have minimal presence there. Once the storm goes through, they bring the airplanes back in. The airport has to do a series of inspections to make sure that the runways are good, the fuel farms are good, no contaminations as far as water or anything like that. There's a whole list of things that we have to go through, and then once everything checks out, it's restoring operation as quickly as possible. And airlines are good about saying, look, we've issued a weather waiver, so if you don't want to fly this week going to or through Atlanta, you want to go next week next month, that's fine, we'll change the reservation absent of a change fee. So fortunately it's also September, and we're talking about this a month ago. We're talking about tons of headaches because every flight's full where you're going to put people. September is a slower month, so it's we've got a little bit more leeway here to accommodate people that are impacted. The key is to obviously make sure the airlines have a way of knowing how to get ahold of you, so that if there's any change your itinerary, you're aware of it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, find out immediate conditions at the end of the segment. In the meantime, apparently United Airlines passengers were injured on a plane. Well, what they had to do an evasive maneuver. What's this one Holopatchay?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 21: We have a traffic collision avoidance system TEACAST that's on every aircraft and it's considered kind of a last resort type of thing where you have a situation where if this TEACAST system looks and sees that you've got two aircraft that are headed for the same location, the same airspace, it will tell one airplane to descend, it will tell the other one to pull up. And a lot of times when we board airplane, we hear the crew testing this system. You hear the pull up, pull up, that's part of the t CAST system and they're just checking it because it's part of their pre checklist. Well, we had a flight going I believe Newark into San Francisco and they're nearing the Oakland air Space out there in San Francisco and all of a sudden, both crews are alerted and one crew told to ascend the other two DCEM and crews are taught to immediately respond. You don't go, oh where's the plane? No, you do exactly what you're told immediately because you're running out of time. Well, the United flight responded as did the other one, and the United flight it was a very forceful as they were adhering to the instructions and they had two passengers that were injured. Now, what I'm being told is the seat belt side was on at the time, So I don't know if somebody was up when they shouldn't have been, or if their seat belt wasn't on that caused the injury. So fortunately no one got seriously injured from what we're told, and we're going to learn from this. They Federal Abation Administration's going to look into this and figure out, Okay, how did these two airplanes get as close as they did. I don't have an exact measurement, so I'm not going to throw anything out. But anytime that tea cast system is activated, it's a critical moment. And you know, thankfully Cruiser taught what to do when it activates.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's said at a certain distance, what's the what is the outer distance that that would activate?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, a mile away, five hundred feet away? When does it go off?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't.
Speaker 21: I don't recall the specifics as far as the actual settings on the tea cast. I do know Brian, that it came into being because we used to have a series of clear air, good weather plane collisions where we would have airplanes that were colliding with each other, and we had one over the Grand Canyon a number of decades ago that was horrific, and the thought was, we've got to come up with some technology that can aid us in the ability of making sure that these aircraft don't encroach into each other's air because occasionally there are times when air traffic controllers make mistakes.
Speaker 3: They're human.
Speaker 21: There's times when pilots make mistakes, because again, you can never eliminate that human error from all of that, and sadly, what takes place is that sometimes these mistakes happen. And if this automation is in place, and it is on every commercial aircraft, it's hopefully going to prevent us from having an accident that could result in the loss of hundreds of lives. And it has numerous times and is great technology and I'm glad it's something that.
Speaker 2: We can count on amen to that. I guess we've got some changes coming to Southwest Airlines. What are the changes Atlanta?
Speaker 21: They're reducing their service there and they're not saying they're laying anybody off, but they said earlier this week the issue and apology employees, we've got some upcoming changes. It's going to impact some of our employees. We're sorry for what's going to happen, but it has to take place. And what they're doing is pulling out some of the service out of Atlanta, which they're really beefed up a lot over the years, and it's going to mean, with the reduction of service, as many as three hundred employees or so that are going.
Speaker 3: To be impacted.
Speaker 21: Now, they're not saying that these people are going to be laid off, but what they're saying is the pilots, the flight attendant, mechanics, customer service people they are going to be impacted, are going to have the ability to go to another location if there's openings, and there should be. And the thought is that if they're not making as much money in that market. That is it's so difficult to make a lot of profit when you're talking about the Atlanta Airport, because it's dominated by a few main carriers, and unfortunately, as we know in Cincinnati, when you have a lack of real competition, it really jacks the fares up. And I'm sure Southwest is saying, we can take this aircraft and this crew to another market and we can make a lot more profit. And a lot of times I'll hear from people that will say, Jay, I don't understand why this particular flight was canceled because every time I flowed it was always full. Well full doesn't mean they made money, because if they can only charge a certain amount and the yield or profit for passengers minimal. You might be making nine hundred dollars on a flight or twelve hundred dollars total profit on a flight. And if they can take that same aircraft, run it in another market, have a seventy percent load factor and recognize a profit with that of maybe three thousand dollars, it's like, we're going to do that. And there were times airlines were really reluctant to do this, but over the last several years airlines are like, look, if we're not making enough money here, we're going to take that airplane and crew somewhere else because we need to do that to in essence, you know, generate as much revenue for our company as we can. And it's surprising to a lot of people the profit some of these aircraft make on these airplanes, because you know, some of these fares out of Cincinnati when you check the Cincinnati website on the deal section, some of these fares are one hundred and fifty round trip, and that's not the whole plane. But obviously there's a number of people on there, and airlines can't make money a lot of money profit on those kinds of affairs, which is why we should take advantage of a marriage chance.
Speaker 2: We can amen to that, Jay Ratliff, And finally we will end on hub delays. I guess Atlanta is not a good place to be.
Speaker 21: Right now, Can I say mainly only everything east of the Mississippi. I mean, that's pretty much what we're having at this point in time. If you were to draw a line from Atlanta, actually from the Panhandle of Florida up through Atlanta, Charlotte's going to be impacted to a certain degree, and we're going to have issues up in the Philadelphia, New York and that's going to continue for the next couple of days. So if you're flying west, you may think, hey, I've got it made, But if your plane is being routed through any of these particular areas that are impacted by weather, you could see flight cancelations or delays because of the fact that your plane's coming through Atlanta or from another airport in Florida or something that's been impacted. So a lot of patients over the next few days.
Speaker 2: To be sure, Jay Ratlift, it is distinct pleasure to have you back on the program. I always look forward to this segment every week. It's a nice refreshing way to end a Friday Eve, and today of course no different than the norm. God bless you sir, and again condolences on your loss and I appreciate your friendship and best of health and love to both of you, and you and your.
Speaker 21: Better half that means the words to me, Brian, Thank you much.
Speaker 2: Take care, we'll talk eight fifty to fifty five kr se the talk station and somebody else you want to talk with. Have your roof inspected?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Calling my friends at Fast and Pro Roofing does not come with an obligation. You can call them for a quote on a roof replacement like your example. If you got another quote from somebody else, I can tell you I will be I mean, the Fast and Pro folks are really truly honest. I don't know how any roofer could perform better roofing work. And they do custom work too, like custom metal work and just some really difficult projects. And it's just gorgeous. The sighting and the flashing and everything they did around my house along with the new roof. It looks just fantastic. So I can't praise them enough about the quality of roofing they do. But it starts with a free roof inspection and free quote, and it will be an honest assessment. Unlike so many of the roofing companies out there, they are not interested in trying to sell you something that you do not. That's not what they're about. They're not about honesty, and you know, quite often they'll be able to solve a problem for you while they're there and buy you some additional time in terms of before you need a roof replace. But give Ray and Amanda a call. You got a veteran owned company, a female owned company, and the best roofers in the business, a plus with a better business feel'd been around since nineteen ninety nine. Count on me and I'm my recommendation. You get work done by then you are going to be happy about it. Five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Fasten Fast and fastenpro Roofing dot Com fifty five KRC