Speaker 1: The proceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy holiday season. I hope everybody had an excellent Thanksgiving. I know I did. I saw friends and family. It was fantastic and the food was excellent too. In any event, we're having our Cyber Monday sale, so it's kind of like Black Friday is moving over to Cyber Monday. So you get fifty percent off all of the Invite products if you buy two. So make sure when you go on the internet and you order, you put in two bottles because that's how you get the extra big discount. So if you order two bottles of any Invite product all weekend and Monday, because it's Cyber Monday, you get fifty percent off on two bottles of any product, and if it's thirty five dollars or more, we also pay the shipping. So that's a really nice freebee. Now, one thing I really want to emphasize about Invite. This is unique to this radio program, and this is unique to Invite Health. I'm going to give you a lot of quality information over the next hour on nutritional supplements. But it doesn't end there, because when my radio program finishes seven days a week, you can contact Invite in any way, in any format and interact with a nutritionist. Now, these are real nutritionists. So if you call up, or you go into the stores, or you get on the website and health dot com, these are real nutritionists. They have degrees in nutrition. These people have advanced degrees, they have advanced knowledge, and it's no cost to you. It's at no cost because that's the way to sell nutrition. You need people who are qualified to give you advice. Not somebody who just read a book. Anybody can read a book, but somebody who actually went to school and did the time and put in their time and all that hard work and sweat and they know what they're talking about. So after I'm gone from this radio program, which is at the end of this hour, you can call up, or you could walk in to one of our stores, or you could get any Internet and interact with our nutritionists at no cost. And these people know what they're talking about, and you can ask them about food, you can ask them about exercise, but of course supplements. And that's seven days a week now because we're having our Cyber Monday huge sale, it's a huge sale for us. I could talk about any product, So I would like to talk about a product that for many people will prevent a heart attack. Now, the only thing scarier to me than a heart attack, literally is paperwork. I hate, I ab poor paperwork. I just don't like it. I try to push as much paperwork as I can off to my wife, but because she's really good at paperwork, she's so organized and everything. But in any event, Ubiquinol is the active version of Cohenson Q ten. Now everybody probably has heard of Cohen's on Q ten. It was discovered around the turn turn of the twentieth century in Japan. And that's interesting because we have a Japanese company that makes our ubiquin wol, but they make it in Texas. And the reason they make it in Texas. Is all the research basically on ubiquin wool and Cohen's on Q ten has come out of Texas. So we have the only Cohenson Q ten and ubiquin ol made in America. We have the only one that's the only one made in America, and it's made in Texas, the great state of Texas. And recently I drove across Texas on rout ten. It took two days to drive across Texas. It's like eight hundred plus miles wide. And I have to tell you Western Texas is gorgeous. Western Texas is absolutely breath taking. Okay, let's get back to it. So you bick win All is the active version of coins on Q ten. So what does comins on Q ten do? Well, it does nothing unless you convert it to U bick win Wal. And that's an important message. But once you've converted to you bick win Wall, it makes your heart a couple of decades younger. And the advantage to that is that a younger heart doesn't have heart attacks. It's it's that simple. Your heart pumps blood all day long, all night long, over one hundred thousand times a day. Typical heart rate is you know, eighty ninety seventy, and you want your heart rate above sixty, but you certainly don't want it really above eighty five I mean or eighty. I mean like a perfect heart rate is you know, like seventy, you see about sixty and in in athletes, a heart rate is how how many beats per minute your heart is pumping blood, So it takes a lot of energy. You have to convert a lot of sugar and fashion protein into energy to do that, and you cannot pump it. You can't pump the blood because you can't create the energy unless you have ubiquinal The problem is you biquin all levels crash in the heart with age. I mean, by the time you're sixty or seventy, your ubiquin all levels in your heart have dropped fifty, sixty, seventy percent, which is tragic because then the heart's under a lot of stress and it's more likely to have arrhythmias and throw off a blood cloud, et cetera. So ubiquen wol creating ubiquenoal in your body has been proven and many many human clinical studies that are published in high quality medical journals. To prevent you from having a heart attack. They've seen even in people with sick hearts, damaged hearts from either severe high blood pressure or out of control diabetes or rhythmias or whatever, damaged hearts that go into heart failure. If they raise the ubiquin all level and these hearts, they're preventing these people from dying from a heart attack and they're preventing heart attacks. And their studies mostly from Northern Europe like Norway Sweden, that older people that raise their ubique all levels in their heart they really don't get heart attacks. The number of heart attacks and people who are like in their sixties and seventies and eighties who raise their ubiquin all levels, and even people in their fifties, it cuts way back on a number of heart attacks, way back, way back. But ubiquinal also gives you energy in general, which is important for like an older guy like me. I'm going to be seventy one in February, so an older guy like me needs a little help with energy. So I take you bitmenol every morning with my breakfast. I want that ubiq when will working all day long, you know, the last all day, so out of the box. The first thing I'm talking about is ubiquen wall, because none of the other supplements or exercise or proper foods matter if you die from a heart attack. So the first thing we want to do is keep you alive, and that's ubiquinl But it's not just going to keep you alive, it's going to make you thrive. You're going to have the energy. So ubiquinol is the active version of coensn q ten. Coinson q ten is kind of like an averready battery that feeds your heart and your muscles energy from food. So without the coq ten ubiquen wall, you're not getting the energy in your muscles or your heart or anywhere else in your body, including your skin, your kidneys, your liberate you're pancreas, your brain, your eyeballs, they will need ubiquinal So coq ten is converted to ubiquen all. Ubiquenol allows you to use food for energy that declines as you grow older, so it's very important to switch to ubiquen wol from coq ten when you hit your fifties. But also that's true for every diabetic, even a six year old diabetic. They can't make ubiquinal. That's one of the reason why they're so fatigued and their metabolism is all messed up. So every diabetic should be on UBIQUINL and anybody would fatigue. There's quite a few studies in older people and in more fragile people, and in people that are just low energy, if you give an ubickwinrol, they have more energy to get out and be active, or to go meet their friends from Broaden Sure to get on the pickle ball court, or take a walk on the beach with the green kids, walk the dogs, all these things. So ubikrol is very important for younger people. It ups their game. So like a young college athlete, you know, they're like in Alabama on the football team, which is like an excellent football team. You give them a ubiquin all that improves their game, which is crazy, but it's true. Plenty of research and our ubikrorol was used in all these studies by the way that published the medical journals. So the first thing I'm talking about is UBIQWINL. Now the second thing is I like to treat my brain. And it's interesting because the two best things for my brain I didn't create for my brain, but I take them every day for my brain. One of them is biocurcumin five loxin and the other one is res ferrtrol. We all know a multi vitamin is really important for the brain. We all know fish oils are important for the brain. We know that exercise and sleep and green leafy vegetables and berries and things like this are great for the brain. But many people don't know that a well absorbed turmeric, you know, curcumin, a well absorbed cercumen, is incredible for the brain. My mother always calls me for more bottles of biocurcumin five loxin. I gave it to her for her back. She takes it for her brain. She called me up one day and she goes, you know that biocurcumen you sent me. My mother's going to be ninety four in a week. My mother's going to be ninety four sharp. She cracks, jokes, She still paints. She lives on her own, which is crazy. I've been trying to get her to move in with me, but you won't. She probably has better judgment than I have. So my mother calls me and says, you know that stuff you sent me from my back to buy a curcumen. She goes. It's amazing for my memory. I really need it to house anymore. So. My dear dear mother, who's a wonderful person, very very caring person, very funny, very full of life, full of ninety she gonna be ninety four. She's full of life. She lights up a room. She's like my wife. My wife Ruth is the same way. They just light up a room. Bio curcumin five loxing amazing for the brain. Let me go to a break and when I come back, I'll explain that God, because I have to go to a break. So you can hear about the sale right We're having our Cyber Monday huge sale. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: The time for healthy savings is here. The Invite Health Black Friday Buy one, get one free sale has begun. Want better focus and attention this holiday season. Contact Invite Health today for cognition, HX and cocohx take advantage of our Black Friday, Buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Need extra energy to get through the holidays. Get your Rodeola extract today. Give us a call to order by phone at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two. Or go to invite health dot com to order online. Stop by your nearest Invite health store today, or visit invite health dot com to set up a free nutritional consultation. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one Black Friday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two at number again eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invite health dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back to the program. It's holiday season, the holiday season. I hope everybody's enjoying themselves. I did a lot of decorating. It was fun. I love decorating. Got my little Christmas village and a little train set and all the odds and ends that we've collected over the years. And you say, oh, remember this. I say to my wife and she goes, yeah, yeah, that was so great. You know, because when we go away, like the New Orleans or San Francisco is something we always pick up something for the Christmas tree because then you know, you decorate and you go, oh, I remember that trip. You know, it's kind of cool. So I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I did, like I said before, So Black Friday is done. We're having our Cyber Monday sale. Cyber Monday is huge for us. So you just heard on the deal on the ad, big deal, a big discount, So I could talk about it, I think right now, I'm talking about my favorite brain supplement. I mean, besides fishaws and a multi vitamin and all those other wonderful things you do for your brain, like avoiding fried foods and eating your green leafy vegetables and your blueberries and all those things. Yeah, there's a lot of things that are good for the brain. If you want a list, go to our website and listen to our podcast. We talk about the brain frequently because it's kind of important to have a healthy brain. And there's always new info coming out, like on a weekly basis. So if you come into my house and you look at my coffee table, you'll see a stack of medical journals and scientific journals because I like to read them. I like to get the entire study and read it and hold it in my hand and take my time and highlight the things in there. So that's what I do. I mean, that's my hobby. My hobby is keeping up with nutrition and all these medical findings and all. It's really cool biocarcumin five locks and I created it for pain. I created it for your arthritic knee, or your painful hip, or your back pain, your muscle pain, your sciatica, your tendonitis. It's great for tendonitis. If you have tendonitis like golfer's elbow or tennis elbow, or you have a problem with your ankle, you know, your Achilles tendon, Achilles tendonopathy, take the biocurcumin five locks in along with flex HX powder and go for some physical therapy and you'll get rid of that tendinitis. Physical therapy is really important for tendinitis due to biokurcumin five loxin which is a capsule, flex HX which is a powder, and physical therapy and you'll get rid of at golfer's elbow in no time, or that ankle problem. I mean, it's amazing what that combination can do for you. Biocurcumin five loxin, Like I said, I made for pain, and I have thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of people using it for their neck pain. A lot of people have a cervical pain. Like I saw a woman recently in her fifties who destroyed her body. She was going to a gym and doing exercises behind her neck. I mean, why would a trainer take somebody in their fifties and have them lifting weights behind their neck. That is sick. Okay, So she was doing exercise behind her neck. Now she has cervical migraines, migraine headaches that are destroying her life coming out of her neck. So I sent her to a friend of mine that can work on her with some acupuncture, and I told her, you know, physical therapy, which she's already doing and she's seeing a neurologist, and then I gave her by a CIRCUMD five LOX. I really expect it to have a profound effect on her neck pain. You can't get worse that pain than that. That is causing cervical migraine, your cervical spines in your neck. So it's compressing the nerve and she's getting migraines from it. That's terrible because they don't go away. That will not You'll have migraines seven days a week, all day and all night. It'll destroy your life. So I gave it by a CIRCUMD five lox. I expect it to have an effect. Take it with food. It's absorb better. So why do I take it. I don't have nerve pain. I typically walk five to six miles every day. I would like to walk more, but I've got other things I have to do, like this program to wook eight nine miles a day, but I don't have time. Plus I like to lift weights and things. But in any event, bioicractment five locks and I take for my brain. It affects growth factors that stimulate the growth of memory cells. So there's a bunch of them, like nerve growth factor and brain derived neurotrophic factor. So I'm going to tell you a discovery they made about twelve years ago. Approximately twelve years ago, they found out when you go to sleep at night and you enter deep sleep, that you release growth factors that create new memory cells. They literally give birth to new memory cells. They take stromal stem cells and convert them into neurons, memory cells that you use for thinking and memory and recall. So sleep is a cycle you have where it is less deep stages like rim sleep and then you have deep sleep, and in these stages different things happen that are good for the brain. It just so happens. So, and the cycle for sleep is something like two and a half hours, So that's why you want to sleep seven or eight hours. So you go through the cycle of sleep repeatedly because during sleep, you're repairing your intestines. During sleep, you're improving your immune system. During sleep, you're building bone. During sleep, you're cleaning out the brain, you're storing memories, and you're creating new memory cells. Turns out the bier Kirkman five lotion is fantastic for creating new memory cells. So a young person who gets a good night's sleep, they'll create six hundred new virginal, non damaged, happy memory cells every night. And that adds up because by the time you're fifty, you've replaced every one of your original memory cells because they die you off. Problem is, as you grow older, like after the age of forty five, releasing less of these growth factors. So when you're sixty, you're creating very few new memory cells. Well, I don't like that concept, because you want something called cognitive reserve. You want brand new memory cells that have not been tainted by Alzheimer's plaque. They're clean. They function even people with Alzheimer's damage in the brain. If the damage is minimal and they create new memory cells, their brain goes on working them. Memory goes on working because these new memory cells have not been touched by the Alzheimer's plaque. But also for depression, the new cells have not been damaged by depression. So when you take the Biocurrict Mid five blocks, and not only is it great via memory, but it's great for your mood, it's going to click your mood up a bunch of levels, you're going to be a lot happier. So I take the Biocurrect Mid five blocks about my dinner. I take two of them because I really want to make sure it is plenty. One would be enough. I just do extra insurance. First of all, it reduces inflammation in the body. Inflammation increases with age. Inflammation leads to muscle loss and weaker bones and joint pain and cancers and diabetes and brain diseases and memory loss. So you don't want inflammation. It damages you rise, it damages you hear in. So, first of all, the biocurrectmin five blocks, and when I take it at night with my dinner, I'm clearing out inflammation out of my aging body. I'm getting rid of it. So I'm making my body like a younger, regenerative type body. Second of all, if I had any pain, whether it's nerve pain like sciatica or frozen shoulder, or trigger finger or you know a lot of people with diabetes get trigger finger or uh muscle pain or tendinitis or back pain or joint pain or even autoimmune diseases. The biocarrect mid five blockxsing helps all those things. So it clears inflammation out of body, including out of brain. It clears inflammation out of the joints and pain added joints, nerves and muscles and tendons and ligaments, et cetera. It's a great antioxidant. It's biocircumin five loxin is a stronger antioxidant than almost any other antioxidant. It's an unbelievably powerful antioxidant. But it seeds your brain with new memory cells. Your brain will improve and your mood will click up. So bio Kirkman five auction just like you bick one. All I think is a must have for us older folks, people over fifty five. I mean, imagine if you're making less memory cells at the age of fifty or fifty five than somebody in their thirties. Now, all of a sudden, you go and buy a curcumen and you catch up to those younger people. Your brain should go on working. You'll be cracking jokes at the age of ninety. I mean when you meet somebody like my mother who's going to be ninety four, and she cracks jokes, that's highly unique, and she gets jokes. She tells her a complex joke, she gets it, she remembers it, she tells her friends. So do to Bio Kirkman five auction one or two a day with your dinner due to you bick one all one hundred twenty milligram one a day with your breakfast. Okay, Now, if I had arthritic pain, which I don't anymore, which is crazy, I would take Cardla JHX. Carla JHX cleared the arthritic pain out of my knee, which I didn't expect. I mean, I I went to an orthopedic friend of mine, an orthopedic surgeon, Jerry Loubliner, in Manhattan Upper East Side in the seventies, and he said, Jerry, you know someday you're gonna need knee replacement, and your left knee it's it's not good, he said, but you know five ten years you're going to need knee replacement. So I went home and we just got in cardla JHX. It just just just wonderfully, Okay, it just came in like the day before I saw doctor Loubliner and I started taking it and my pain went away within an I mean it got better and better every week. I saw this trend towards improvement of my joint pain until it was gone. Now, people who have really savage I had moderate knee pain. I had moderate authortic pain in my left knee and almost nothing in my right knee. So forbe it took a month, which is typical. The first week it was a little better, second week even better. Yet third week, whoah, fantastic. Fourth week the pain is gone. But people with really severe knee pain it could take up to two months. But it's like a miracle because this stuff is safe. You know, when you take advil, it raises your blood pressure, it could cause a stroke. It could damage your kidneys and interferes with your eyes and flames your eyes. It damages your hearing, and it can cause severe bleeding ulcers that can end you. So that's not good stuff, especially the high blood pressure and the strokes no heart failure. You don't want that kidney damage. So if you have severe pain, by all means, use advil for two or three days, but staying on advil every day for years that's really risky. That's really risky. So try to quali jchs. You're on the advil because you knee hurts or your back hurts or something, you know from arthritis. We're talking collage is only for authritis pain. It's not for nerve pain. It's not for muscle pain. It's for authritis pain, any kind of authritis, including rheumatoid authritis. Harvard Medical School found out quali JCHX helped rheumatoid authritis, which is a really severe, nasty authritis that destroys your joints. People are going to get too remission under cardli JCHX. Now let's get back to it. So you're on the advil, start the cardlo JHX, and after about a month you could totally drop the advil, or a couple of weeks, you could totally drop the advil. Your pain will be gone. I mean, it's amazing. So carloge jcheck is not special. But here's the beauty of it. All the research, practically all of it has been done in the United States, like the University California, Davis their Muscular Skeletal Center, University Connecticut, University Massachusetts, all these places have studied our Carla JHX and they said it works, it's great for arthritis. And they've studied it in a bunch of these veterans administration places because a lot of these veterans have you know, damage knees and hips and stuff, and it really helped. And there's also been a lot of studies on dogs in the Breathworth Veterinary Sitter in the University Kansas, they tried. They've done a number of studies on horses and dogs and cats. It's great for arthritis and animals without hurting them. It's safe and it's a tiny capsule and you only have to take one a day. So when I was taking it, my arthritis is gone. It's crazy, it cleared up. You know. My friend doctor lubliner said, hey, you're going to need joint replacement in five to ten years. Five years later, I went to because I had moved out of the city. I moved out to Suffo County. Five years later, I went to an orthopedic doctor in Huntington, and the guy said, your knee hasn't changed. You're never gonna need knee replacement. He was amazed. He saw my X rays and all. He said, your knee is like it's like cleared up. Because there's some evidence that Carla JHX actually triggers healing of the joint. So I didn't have that much damage to the joint, so a little bit of healing went a long way with me. I don't have any author I could walk up and down the stairs twenty times. I can walk five miles without stopping. That's not the preferred way to walk, by the way, the preferred way to walk for your heart and your brain and your muscles and your sugar is to split up the walking. So I'll take like three different walks a day at it. For some reason, I can't get out the walk. I go up and down the stairs ten or twenty times that day. Now, let's get back to it. So the Carla JHX is safe. You only need one a day. It's tiny. I generally take it in the morning. You could take it with food, so you could take it jury your breakfast, or you could take out of that food. It doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it. But try to take it at the same time every day if possible. Okay, let's go to a break. We're having our cyber Monday special, which I always enjoy when we have these huge sales because I could talk about any product. I'm going to a break now if you have any questions on anything, because I can't talk about everything. I can't talk about every supplement. I can't talk about every condition. We have nutritionists, real nutritionists. They're qualified, they have knowledge, they went to school and earned their nutritional degrees. Take advantage. We don't charge you for this because we feel this is the correct way to sell supplement. So seven days a week you can reach these people. You could call them on the phone, so you know you might be listening right now on the internet in Hawaii or Alaska. You can call them the phone, but go by New York hours, East Coast hours, because we have customers all over the world, and a lot of people listen on the internet. They go to the internet listen to War on the Internet and they listen to my show live on Saturday morning. But War also archives these shows, so you can listen to them anytime. We could go in and meet the nutritionists. You can call them on the phone, you could chat with them on the internet. I mean, it's amazing. Really, what Invite offers you with these nutritionists at no cost is amazing. Okay, let's go to a break. Are you hit you Invite Health. We're having our Cyber Monday special.
Speaker 3: The time for healthy savings is here. The Invite Health Black Friday Buy one, get one free sale has begun. Want better focus and attention this holiday season. Contact Invite Health today for Cognition HX and Coco HX. Take advantage of our Black Friday, Buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Need extra energy to get through the holidays. Get your Rodiola extract today. Give us a call to order by phone at eight hundred and sixty three to two zero five. That's eight hundred six three two zero five. Seven to two, or go to invite health dot com to order online. Stop by your nearest Invite health store today, or visit invite health dot com to set up a free nutritional consultation. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one Black Friday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two at number again eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite health dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back. Happy holidays, Jery you regardless on holidays, you celebrate where you're coming from. It doesn't matter happy holidays. I'm giving a happy holiday covering the whole year, even though for me this is like my major holiday season. Now, we have two supplements that will help you with your high blood pressure. So maybe you're on a drug for high blood pressure and it's not quite doing the job. Your blood pressure is still a little bit high and you just want to bring it down a normal well. We have something called cardio HX. Cardio HX is a mixture of hawthorn berries, the aminoacid taurine, and the mineral magnesium and has been very effective cardio HX for bringing people's blood pressure down Like ten points very effective. But also grape seed extract. Grape seed extract really does a job on high blood pressure if you take it off and it's a really good quality. And believe it or not, the grape seed from white grapes, green grapes is better than the grape seed from red grapes, just the opposite of rest viritual rest ferrituals from red grapes. Grape seed extract is from white grapes, so our grape seed extract comes from, you know, the green grapes. They call them white grapes, but the green grapes, and our grape seed extract has been used in a number of human clinical trials where it has really helped people with high blood pressure. The Sand Valentino screening project over there barr Italy. People from Barri will tell you it's the most beautiful town in all of Italy.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I love the cities on up in Tuscany. Like I don't think there's a more beautiful city in the world than Florence, Italy. I think Florence, Italy is the most beautiful city in the world. It was just gorgeous and it's so clean and neat. You feel like you could eat off the sidewalk. I don't recommend it. They use plates and dishes and stuff, but it's so clean and so it's gorgeous. In any event, let's get back to reality here. Our grape shit extract comes from Tuscany and they've used it in the San Valentino, the Mescal screening project, which is over by the way on the on the east coast of Italy. Tuscany is on the west coast, and they saw that it really restored blood pressure. I mean these people had high blood pressure, many of them had diabetes, a lot of them were overweight. They give it a grape sheet extract. Now, typically these people their blood pressure might have been like one hundred and forty over eighty five, and it was bringing their blood pressure back to normal. But here's the beauty of it. It's safety use with your blood pressure medication because it doesn't push your blood pressure down, it allows it to go back to normal. By reinforcing the tin cell strength, the working strength of your blood vessel walls, it improves the integrity of the health of the blood vessel walls. So all the blood vessels are stiffened and thicken than all. So you're taking people with a sixty year old blood vessels and you're making it like somebody with thirty five year old blood vessels basically, So they're elastic and stretchy and strong. We call that tin saut strength, and they could do the job. So when the heart pumps, they respond to the heart and they help the blood get to your feet and your brain and your muscles and your kidneys and everywhere else you liver, et cetera, your digestive tract, and the heart doesn't have to pump harder to get the blood there, and your blood pressure goes your blood pressure goes to normal. I mean, it really helps. It's dramatic. So grape seed extract, we have super high quality grape seed extract that's been used in many human clinical trials. But the ones I love the ones on blood pressure because because blood pressure is a killer. High blood pressure is a killer. Now, while you're looking at something for your blood pressure, we also have something for your cholesterol. So a lot of people are on statins. Now, there's been evidence that statin's lower the risk of Alzheimer's and statin's reduce inflammation a little bit, just a little bit. But if you go too strong a strength, too high appotency of statins, you start to get fatigue and muscle pain. This is common, it's very common. The higher the strength of the statin, the more likely you're going to eventually develop fatigue. It might take a couple of months, but eventually you'll become fatigued. You'll be listless, your strength and your stamina will decline, and some people will actually get muscle pain. So a way to get around using super high doses of statins is to add stairrolls to the statin because stairwalls work differently. Statin's work in the liver. Stair walls work in the digestive tract, so you absorb fasts from generally your lower digestive tract and they generally go into the liver. I mean that's typical. So you take the stair walls before you start eating, and it'll work its way down. It'll go down to your lower intestine and it'll block the absorption in the cholesterol and you'll see your cholesterol drop thirty points within thirty days. That's typical. Your bad cholesterol and your total colusterol drop thirty points in thirty days. So instead of doubling the dose of your torbastatin or your simba statin or your levalo or whatever statin you're on, ed Sterolls, and this way you could stay on the statin because if you go two high oppoontentsy in the stanton, you're going to be really fatigued. They did a study in the University of Sydney in Australia and they gave healthy middle aged men, guys in like their forties, fifties, sixties, guys that were going to the gym, guys that were really fit, guys that could run and play tennis, et cetera. They gave them statins and it reduced their game, It reduced their function physically. They had less power, less strength, less endurance, less stamina, and they added you biquin all by the way, and their power came back, their stamina, their endurance, their strength, they all came back. Their energy came back. So that's one way to get around it. But instead of doubling the dose of U statin at Sterwolls, it's a very safe way of lowering your cholesterol. Now, if you need something stronger, don't use the Stereolls capsule. You take one capsule before each meal and the cholesterol drops and it's pretty much guaranteed. I've never seen it fail yet and as literally studies, you won't believe this. Probably on millions of people with stair rolls, it really works. But if you need something a little stronger, like you can't take a statin like some people are very sensitive to statins, take stair Rolls plus HX powder a scoop before each meal. That'll lower your cholesterol like fifty points. I mean, it's really pretty amazing because we mix four different things in there to lower your cholesterol. Now, I love when we have these super duper sales. We're having our Cyber Monday sales. So the Black Friday sale has now transformed converted into the Cyber Monday sale. Cyber Monday is huge for us. So it is Black Friday, and all of these products are on special. And so if you call, you know, I'll tell you what to order, they'll help you out, or if you go into the store. But if you go on the internet, enter two bottles. That's how you get the discount, or four or six, you know an even number. You enter two bottles like the Ubiquino order to buy a carcument or the cotilage or the GrapeSEED into two bottles and you get fifty percent of suggested retail and if it's over thirty five dollars thirty five dollars or more, invite pays to shipping. And you can always ask for a nutritionist if you need some advice, like, let me just throw something at you. Did you know that a lot of drugs for anxiety and stress can lead to dementia. There's studies showing that drugs like Valuum, which is diazepam, very commonly used drug ex anex, that they increase your risk of Alzheimer's rather dramatically if you stay on them, like if you're on them three months or six months and steady using those crazy drugs which make it hard for you to drive your car or play golf or take a walk, because they'll knock you out. You'll be like a zombie. Take elthianine. Elthianine comes out of the tea plant. It's the reason why tea doesn't make you jittery. You know you drink tea, you drink coffee. If you have too much coffee, you get jittery. You can have a lot of cups of tea and you don't get jittery because there's elthianine naturally in the tea a little bit, and that prevents you from getting nervous from the caffeine type substances found in tea. But the thing is, when you take one hundred milligrams of elthienine, it works really well for stress and anxiety. You really get calm within like fifteen minutes. But it doesn't make you sleepy. You could still do your radio podcast, you could still work with power tools, you could still drive your car. In fact, it makes you better able at focusing because it clears all the noise out of your brain, and it even helps you creativity. It even helps your creativity. So that's the kind of info you could get from nutritionness. You call up the nutritionness you say, well, you know, I'm a little anxious and nervous. I'm the nervous type and Jerry didn't talk about that, and you're a nutritionness. What do you recommend? And they're going to say, probably say take Eltheniane works like a charm. In fact, if you have trouble sleeping at night, take too wealthy and take two hundred milligrams it doesn't knock you out. It allows you to sleep and you get better, deeper, more RESTful sleep. But the thing is, if you have to wake up to go to the bathroom or answer the doorbell or something, it doesn't knock you out like a valuum. It just allows you to sleep. You can wake up very clear headed if you need to, not a problem. So that's the kind of info and help you get when you speak to a nutritionis. And by the way, yes, Elthenian would be on special today. Let's talk about melotonin real quickly. I didn't I didn't plan on talking about melotonin. But we're in the winter season basically. I mean, you know it's getting colder. Things start to circulate, like the flu and covid viruses and all this stuff. So you want to get your immune system better. I'm going to tell you three things right now that'll get your immune system humming, humming. I'm going to tell you three things right now that'll make your immune system amazing. In fact, you know what, let me go to a break. When I come back, I'm going to tell you these three things, and it kind to help prevent you from getting sick. And if you do get sick, it won't be that sick. I mean, they're really amazing. We'll be right back here. You here can Invite healthon We're having our Cyber Monday special. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: The time for healthy savings is here. The Invite Health Black Friday Buy one, get one free sale has begun. Want better focus and attention this holiday season, Contact Invite Health today for Cognition HX and Cocoa HX. Take advantage of our Black Friday Buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Need extra energy to get through the holidays. Get your Rodiola extract today. Give us a call to order by phone at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invite health dot com to order online. Stop by your nearest Invite Health store today, or visit invite health dot com to set up a free nutritional consultation. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one Black Friday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two at number again eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or go to invite health dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back Jerry Hickey for Invite Health. We're having our cyber Monday special. Happy holidays, hope everybody at A great question. Now, I promised right before this break, and this is our last segment of the program, so I have to be off soon to tell you three things that are amazing for your immune system. Melatonin. Melatonin sets up your immune cells. Your melatonin is so important to your immuneune system that your immune cells have receptor sites that only melatonin fits into. It's like a key in a lock. So you want your immune system functioning. You're not sleeping at night, take our melatonin a half an hour before bedtime. You could take it with food if you want. And melatonin, first of all, helps build your bone. It helps heal your intestine, so if you have gird or ulcers, is something that's fantastic. It helps with your memory. It's very important for your immune system. It's very important for your immune system. So the first thing is because we're going into the winter and we're going into all the you know, all the viruses floating around. If you're not sleeping, take the melatonin a half an hour before bedtime. We have pharmaceutical grades, super high quality melatonin. Now, the second thing for your immune system is our probiotic checks. There's absolute proof that three of the strains in our probiotic HX make your immune system work like a much younger person. You know, the flu becomes dangerous when you hit your sixties and seventies. How drageous is the flu in like a twenty or thirty year old, It's not. I mean, it's very rare that it would be dangerous in the young person. So infections become increasingly more risky, not necessarily dangerous, but they become worse with age because the immune system loses its mojo, it loses its power to fight with the infection. So the probiotics bring back a whole slew of immune cells. And the three strains that really impact the immune system is by feeda bacteria Mani Malis subspecies, lactics, lack of Biscillus plantarum, and lack of Bascillus rhamnosis. And we have all plenty of those in our probatity. So if you start taking our probiotic this weekend, where you get our probiotic on special because we're having the cyber Monday sale. Within a week or two, your immune system is going to be stronger. It's going to be working like a much younger person. Now. The last thing is a tonic for the immune system. Your immune cells are high energy, and sometimes you just don't have the available fuel for your immune cells. So you're you know, you might fight off the flu, but it's worse than I should have been. You know, you still got it and you were in bed for a week watching these horrible TV shows because daytime TV stinks. In any event, I hope I didn't offend anybody, but there's a lot of bad stuff on daytime TV. So let's get back to it. That's why I read, I exercise, it, go outside, I do things the uh. The immune cells need energy because you have to get millions of immune cells to the point where the infection is, whether it's your nose, your eyes, your mouth, your skin, you need to get the immune cells there. They need energy, and then they need energy to function. Nucleotides gives the instant energy. It's a tonic for the immune system. So my wife and I always keep four, believe it or not, four bottles of nucleotides handy and if we start to get sick, because we're human, will pop five of them like twice a day, and it just goes away. It just clears up. It's amazing, it just goes away. The infection just disappears because our immune cells all of a sudden got activated. So my immune system instead of acting like a seventy year old because I'm seventy, that's acting like a forty five year old's immune system or a thirty year old immune system. So those are the three things for the immune system. If you need the melotonin, by all means, do it because not only does it build bone and heal the intestines, and it's good for the brain, but it's very important for the immune system. It's super just like vitamin D. Both vitamin D and melotonin super important for the immune system. Take the probabatic heck, start now, because within a week or two, your natural killer cells and your neutrophills will be much more active, much younger person's immune system. So if you have like a mom and a nursing home, you want to get around the probiotics and nucleotides. I give all my relatives, my two sons, my brother in law because he's up in Vermont, so it's really cold up there, and there's bunch of Grace guys up there. The Great Guido give I make sure they all have nucleartides at the start of season. I don't want to hear him moaning, so nukes. Keep the nukes on, Hind. I want to talk about rest virtual because rest farriitual is so dynamic. It's what we call vaso active. It's the most vaso active supplement you can purchase. Rest Veritual. You'll fight a little bit in berries, you'll fight a little bit in red wine, but you know in red wine it evaporates very quickly. If you bought a liquid rest viritual or a powder rest verritual, forget it. The oxygen and a light have destroyed it already. It's not going to work. So we have rest virtual in capsule where it shielded from oxygen and it shielded from light. So why do you want fully functional res vitual. First of all, it's really good for the lungness. If you get an infection that's affecting your breeding, you want to get unrest virtual, I said, breathing. Because of my Irish sometimes my broe. I was born in Ireland. Sometimes the brogue comes back. So if you have an infection that's affecting your breathing, take rest Virtual. It's really important. But it's great for your brain. If you have a brain over fifty, you want to restore circulation. So I'll give you one study. I'll give you two studies on the brain and rest virtual. One is the wren Shaust study. It was on one hundred women and I think it was Melbourne, Australia, and half of them they gave rest Virtual every day and the other half they gave Placebo, which is a fake pill. It looked like the rest Virtual but it was fake. The women on rest Virtual their memory improved, so then they switched them. They did that for a whole year and they switched them. So the women on Placebo were now in the rest Virtual and they saw the same thing on the rest Virtual. Their memory improved. So it's basically, one hundred medment women were on placebo, a one hundred women were unrest Virtual. So why did it improve that memory? Because it restores circulation to their aging brain. Your brain is a super high energy organ super high energy. It takes twenty percent of the energy from each meal even though your brain is so small compared to the rest of your body. Now, to get that energy to the brain, you need a stole Worth circulatory system. Problem is it loses its power with age because the blood vessels stiffen and thicken, so less or less blood is fueling the brain. So the brain suffers, cells die, the brain gets muddled. Sometimes you get depressed or anxious, sometimes you have insomnia. All these different things come out of it. And of course all those diseases are the brain, like Alsheimer's. So when they gave these women the rest virtual circulation to their brain improved by seventeen percent, which is dynamic. That's amazing, that's like you want that, because in general, circulation to the brain declines by ten to fourteen percent. Now it's worse than smokers, it's worse in diabetics, it's worse than people who with obesity for an extended period of time. It's worse than people with super high cholesterol or tregles roids. So getting that brain circulation restored by seventeen percent perfectly makes up for the decline in circulation that's caused by aging where many diseases. So that's the first reason, and two hundred milligrams is to go to strength. And I'm going to tell you why. They did a study in the Max Planck Institute over in Berlin, Germany and Street University Hospital in Berlin, Germany, and they gave people in their like sixties, seventies and eighties two hundred milligrams a day of rest virtue or placebo, and they used very sophisticated imaging techniques of the brain like functional MRIs, and they saw for six months circulation was restored to the brain. But not only was the circulation restored, the organs involved with memory and logic and learning and knowing where you are, like you were internal gps, they were growing back to a healthier stage. So like with age, your brain is shrinking. So these organs like the hippocampus for memory and the dentate g iris and they they shrink, They shrink with age, and it affects everything from knowing where you are, knowing how to drive somewhere, knowing where you left your keys, remembering people's names and faces. They gave it a rest. Virtual circulation was restored to the aging brain and it was two hundred million ms a day with food, and they found that the circulation really was restored over a six month period, and it was plenty of circulation that the organs were getting fed and nourished like they didn't tate gyrus, the enterntal cortex, the hippocampus, and they started to function together. They were fired together, they were functioning together, They're getting rewired, and their memories improved. Their memories absolutely improved. By the way, so did their blood sugar because res vitual helps improve your blood sugar, not that it pushes it down, it just helps restore control of your blood sugar. So it's a very good supplement for diabetics because it's good for circulations of their brain, because diabetes really messes what your brain. In fact, a lot of doctors call Alzheimer's disease type three diabetes or diabetes of the brain. Believe it or not, A lot of doctors who study the brain and Alzheimer's they call Alzheimer's type three diabetes or diabetes of the brain. So restoring blood sugar control in the brain rest vitual and restoring circulation to the brain and reducing inflammation in the brain with rest virtuals will win and win for diabetics. But anybody aging who wants better brain home. But there's the second reason to use it. For the brain. You have this protective barrier that keeps toxins and bad things out of the brain. Now it's not perfect because obviously alcohol gets into the brain, right, so it's not perfect, but it helps keep bacteria and viruses out of the brain and chemicals out of the brain that don't belong there. Because things that are bad for the body are very dangerous for the brain, extremely dangerous for the brain. It's called a blood brain barrier. The problem is with age, the blood brain barrier stiffens and starts to weaken and it gets leaky, and toxins are starting to get into your brain at an increasing level. So when you take the rest of ritual, it heals the blood brain barrier. You're going to keep nasty things out of your brain. So I gave you a lot of data today, a lot of interesting stuff. But once again, are nutritionists. They are highly qualified. They have their sheepskin in nutrition, they have their degrees in nutrition. And you could call them after the show if you need advice, or you could go in and meet them, or you could go on the internet on our website invitehealth dot com, and there's ways of discussing with the nutritionists real time if you want your help. So I'm not the only nutritionist there, Okay, there's all these other nutritionists. Take advantage of that. These are important people for your knowledge and your health, and they're very giving, very kind, and very honest and very dedicated. And we pay for that because that's the way to sell us up with. I started that when I opened my first pharmacy. I wanted to sell nutrition I said, you know what, if I'm going to sell nutritionists, I'm not going to hire a plumber. I'm not going to hire a cab driver. I'm going to hire a nutritionist. And that's what I did, and we've been true to that ever since I started my first store in nineteen eighty seven, nineteen eighty seven. That's why we still have clients that we're here with me in nineteen eighty seven. I have now the great grandkids of people that used to deal with me back then. People will loyal the invite because they really get quality products, They really get benefit from these supplements. These are clean, super high quality ingredients that have been used in human clinical trials and the clinical trials are published in medical journals and scientific journals, and they're safe products. We make sure they're safe because that's the first thing. You want to make sure they work, and you want to make sure they're safe, and then you want to get the right dosage, and we take care of all that, and you want to make sure they're stable. Like our rest ritual is protected from oxygen. Unless you protect it from oxygen, it's decays. Our rest fertual is protected from light. We use the green stuff for vegetables to shielder from light because light destroys the rest virtual. So that's the kind of thing we do at invit. So we're having our Cyber Monday special. You get this huge sell, take advantage of it. I'm done here. I hope everybody's having a start of the holiday season. That's great. I have to shign off. God bless The.
Speaker 3: Time for healthy savings is here. The Invite Health Black Friday Buy one, get one free sale has begun. Want better focus and attention this holiday season. Contact Invite Health today for Cognition HX and Coco HX. Take advantage of our Black Friday, buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Need extra energy to get through the holidays. Get your Rodeola extract today. Give us a call to order by phone at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invite heealth dot com to order online. Stop by your nearest Invite Health store today, or visit invitehealth dot com to set up a free nutritional consultation. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one black Friday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two at number again eight hundred six three two zero five seven, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health radio, and remember seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quill at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed