Speaker 1: Welcome back to Out of this World, and I'm here with our good friend Hesher from Alternate Current Radio, and it's your first time here on this channel, and we are glad to have you because you're an old friend of ours and you were the perfect person to have on after this deluge of files that we just got released to us and everyone scrambling going through these things, and there's so much it's kind of like a mandol brought like the more you zoom in, the more it like blossoms some more things. You're like, there are so many rabbit holes that we can go down, and this one it's gonna be crazy because of all the names that came up in the files. I don't know if you guys knew this one, but one was moot Moot.
Speaker 2: Why does that sound familiar to me? Remind me?
Speaker 1: Is the creator of four chan?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: You go, yes, So this kind of like neurons we're firing in my brain and it seems like Epstein and four Chan we're steering the uh alt right and Glaine and read it we're steering the left. So it's this big octopus of psyops. Okay, and so what I want you guys all to remember. And that's why Hesher is a perfect person for this because number one, I trust you. We've known you so long, We've been on your show so many times. You and Spore are really good friends, normal, reasonable, you know, all of the good things that content creators should be, right, So, and I wanted Hesha to come on with me to so this was the perfect subject. So this show is called Internet Hate Machine.
Speaker 2: Ooh. I like it.
Speaker 1: Because it is apparent to us now that all of these people and the algorithms are driving us to fight each other instead of look into what they're doing. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: M h oh, yeah, absolutely, you know. I think one of the things that has bound us together and many of our common viewers and listeners and colleagues is that what we do sits at the intersection of media, culture and politics. So not in the partisan sense, though, but in how narratives form and spread. And I think, much like me, you're fascinated by how symbols and memes and online communities end up shaping real world conversations long before you know, policy ever catches up or things become normal, you know. So it puts us in a strange place because we're not you know what I mean. People want, at least from what I can tell from audience, people want you to be a reverent, you know, people want you to be funny. Some people want you to be serious all the time. Some people don't like it when you're funny. There's all these different you know, perspectives based on you know, someone's personality, their worldview, and where they are in the you know, the doom roller coaster of twenty of the twenty first century. So it's a really interesting place to be in. And yeah, this has been quite the crazy week. And we've talked so many times about four chan being inserted into or being maybe the inflection point or the nexus point of something that's just blowing up online. And it's like a lot of people just don't go there, so they don't know about it. They don't really understand, you know, the way that it works, the kind of accounts that are there. I'm not even going to say the kind of people that are there, because we just call them accounts.
Speaker 3: You're unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Could be an AI, could be a bot farm, could be you know, Malaysian tappy tap cell phone farm, could be a troll in your mom's basement, could be someone at Langley, could be someone in the Friends of Jeffrey network and friends of Galaine network, or them themselves. I mean, that's kind of what we suspected all along, and now we've seen multiple headlines, evidence evidence in some of these emails that we were on the right track, and in fact it might be worse than we suspected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, the stuff that's coming out now is even worse than let's say, Pizzagate of twenty sixteen. And we have known you guys for at least ten or eleven years, so we've been going through all of these conspiracies. We've made predictions that came true. It's not going away. So I wanted to go back in history a little bit just to give you guys a little taste of syops, because we were kind of laughing before we started. This thing is just like a freaking reduction of crap where it's just like stuffed with disinfo, truth, lies, you know, all of this stuff. And so we're gonna try and tease it out a little bit tonight. And speaking of four Chan, you cannot talk about that without talking about Anonymous and guy Fox, because he became the symbol of this entire website, right, and he it was known as the original fall guy because he took blame for this whole plot that involved a lot of people, and they even made a little One of the first memes on four Chan actually was epic fail guide. Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's him.
Speaker 1: And if you've never heard of four chan, first of all, let me congrat you on your mental health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's helpful.
Speaker 1: But I had been going there since oh man, two thousand and six in my twenties on my old Dell desktop, right, because back then we didn't have a lot of funny stuff. We had you know, Yahoo and MSN and jim jab and those kind of things. But four chan was just like the funniest meme factory, irreverent all of this. It really suck you in. And it was the original doom scroll.
Speaker 2: Right, totally, absolutely, and it was a place where you could just revel even if you were just a lurker, right, even if you're just someone that read it and didn't I shouldn't even say read it while talking about this, but if you were just a reader of the site, right, it was just like there was this feeling of like wow, this is a place where people with the wild thoughts come and just clack them onto the keyboard and post them and you never know who it was, and you didn't really care that you didn't know who it was. You know, we're all using screen names. Anyways, nobody was looking for internet clout really, especially back at that point in time, you know. So, uh, there was just something other. There was a novelty to it, and it really encapsulated that sort of Old West feel, especially back in the early days.
Speaker 1: And well, speaking of Guy Fox and epic fail Guy, there is that movie V for Bendetta, and we're going to talk about that in a second. But so the year is sixteen oh five. Remember remember the fifth of November they say in that movie, and it is all about the gunpowder plot. So every year the British celebrate Guy Fox Night or Bonfire Night, and this is where thousands of peace people come to watch the ritual burning of Guy Fox, right, and so they have the body of the condemned. He's usually prepared by local children who will stay with the man, offering him comfort in his final hours, and then cheer on when he is consumed in the flames of effigy. Because he is the original Trader, right, not the original one, but like an archetype of Trader's actions against the government. Right, So short story tittled her. This guy was caught red handed trying to blow up the King of England and the House of Parliament. Right. So it was King James the first to be exact, who would go on to publish the Bible, right, the English version of the Bible. And this is such a crazy story because here we have a battle between Protestants and Catholics going on in England at this time, and King James's mother was Mary, Queen of Scott's, who is the Catholic and he's trying to walk this line between pleasing the Catholics and the Protestants, right, so he outlaws Catholicism. Fifteen of his predecessors had been killed, including his own father who was murdered with gunpowders, so he was very on edge about being assassinated already, right, King James was. So he had a spy master, just like Queen Elizabeth the first who we get John Dee from one of the spy archetype you know, double O seven right, Yeah, So King James had the spy master named Robert Cecil. And this ties into the Epstein stuff too, because Jeffrey was massat, he was a spy and he was I don't like, it's like, I don't care what side you're on. It seems like now it's like the kid diddlers against everyone else, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems like there are these various sects and secret societies and disgusting black magic, you know, sex people, all this kind of stuff going on, and it's like it's there seems to be that they all have tentacles that reach out to various financiers, various intelligence agencies, various political bodies, and geos, I mean pretty much anything they need. You know, just imagine the Blowfelds of the world and all the you know, little satellites that orbit around them that you know, make them able to be these sort of you know, let's face it, super villainous inhuman uh, you know, disgusting, kleptocrat, you know, cult people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, totally just evil creatures.
Speaker 2: So and they almost kill it. They almost worked. From my understanding, you know six, you know, five's a long time ago, and there's a lot of you're indicating there's a lot of propaganda pile on top of it, which there was, and it's kind of reversed in the movie, which is interesting. But I mean, they had the gunpowder barrels all under the House of Parliament, I mean, and someone ratted them out. So I'm not sure who ratted them out or what the situation was there, but from what I can tell, they received information, probably from the spymaster that you were just talking about, and it destroyed the plot. But it's like they had the explosives there. They were, Yeah, they were close.
Speaker 1: Well it's a funny story because so you have these Catholic zelots who are against King James, and the ring leader his name was Robert Catesby, and they had four henchmen, two guys named Thomas John and Guy Fowx was the fourth one, right, And they met at this club to plan the bombing and they were going to kidnap King James's daughter, who was a nine year old girl and turn her into a Catholic queen, like kind of a puppet queen for them. They accumulate thirty six barrels of gunpowder and they literally rented the cellar directly under the House of Parliament because they were like, how are we going to set this up? And they're like, I know, let's just rent the space underneath. So they did. They leased it out, They got all the gunpowder in there beneath the House of Lords, and then the event was supposed to happen in like may or something, but it was postponed till November due to play. So they have to sit, literally sit on these powder kegs for months at a time. And this is where the plot starts to unravel because in the meantime, they're starting to get cold feet, they're starting to their conscience is like, well, maybe we shouldn't blow up a bunch of innocent people.
Speaker 2: Didn't have a nine year old.
Speaker 1: Right, They're like, we could be discovered at any moment. So by this time the co conspirators had grown to like around thirteen people, and one of them cracked and warned a friend who was a baron. So they sent the baron a letter warning him not to attend the parliament meeting on November fifth, and so word quickly got back to King James. They searched the building and they found guy Fox down there underneath, chilling with all of the gunpowder.
Speaker 2: All the gunpowder, right, He's just.
Speaker 1: Sitting there and he was like, I'm just an employee and this seller was rented by my master, a guy named Thomas Percy. And they're like, oh, that guy, that's a crazy caf the Zealot, and so they're like looking into this more. He's a known agitator. They come back to question guy again. He proceeds to tell them that his name is John Johnson. So it's like, what is over that they searched him. They found these kind of like long matches that are meant to ignite trails of gunpowder.
Speaker 2: And then find six long daggers. I don't remember. Yeah, always wondered when I watched that movie the first time, like how much of this guy's personality was actually real, like the actions of the main character in the movie?
Speaker 1: Right? V Right? So they got Guy, the other guys, Katsby and the others. They fled the city. They raided a castle on the way and they hit out with their guns and their powder in a safe house. But the gunpowder that they had robbed was all wet, so they couldn't use it, so they stuck it in front of a fire.
Speaker 4: Oh dot dot, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They boomed themselves and so they were wounded, they were blown up, and then the next day, like two hundred kingsmen tracked him down and finished them off. So meanwhile, the Tower of London they've got. You know, guy Fox, he had not given up his co conspirators, good old Chad, guy Fox. He was doing good under torture. He was being belligerent, he was in high spirits. But after two days he was sentenced to hang and be drawn and quartered, which is not the funnest thing to get, but he actually dead ass. He jumps off the scaffolding and breaks his own neck because drawn and quartered they hang you first, and then they not until you're dead. They just hang you right and harangue you, and then they take you out and they cut your guts out and they cut you into pieces. So he's like, I'm not having that. So he just jumped off and broke his own neck.
Speaker 2: Pretty bad ass if you ask me. But still like, oh gosh, you know, when you when you really think about it, especially the way that that king James and that monarchy took it and you know, kind of twisted it. It was almost like we see things like this happen now sometimes you know, like for example of what we've talked about with and you many times, the Newburgh sting or you know, other cases like the ninety three w tc UH failed failed bombing attempt, those kind of things where it's like the plot is very similar, except in some of these cases there is actually a intelligence or a law enforcement person in there. You know, many people would would say, uh, what's what's the word when they entice or want a blanket on the word when in trap many people say they're you know, basically doing entrapment to get people to become sort of like modern day Guy Fawkes type characters and then use the narrative that has spun around that event to create policy or you know, uh, take away freedoms or liberties or you know, stuff like that. We see this a lot. We have solid evidence of that happening, and and now more so and at a quicker rate than ever. It's interesting the way, like it's kind of like never let a crisis go to that saying never let a good crisis go to waste. Like if something like that pops up organically, it can be used by a monarch or a president, or a media system or an NGO system or whatever to twist it any way they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the entire thing could have just been rotten from the beginning because this I'm not going to say the word, but this book Big Nine Synthetic Terror Classic. On the very last page it talks about the Gunpowder plotters. It says a myth since the seventeenth century, the Patsies of the Popish plot. So, like we said, it was Catholics against Protestant So you've got some fake flag elements maybe in here, like crystal knock, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: So it says the Patsy's of the Popish plot of November fifth, Guy Fox, the most infamous fog Guy is third from the right, and they have this old woodft of the guys. Can you see that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It says Percy was a double agent instigating the plot for the Royal Chancellor, Lord Secil. Two thousand and five mark the fourth anniversary of the Big Nine and the four hundredth anniversary of state Sponsor's false flag TRR or synthetic TRR in the English speaking world, Guy Fox Day. Even now, few people understand the plot guy was no Fox but a dupe. And stared by the Chief Minister himself in a madcap sking to blow up the King in parliament. The real plot was royally successful to invest a pretext for war with Spain. This fraud was the foundation of the British Empire. In eighteen ninety eight, the American Century was ushered in by a similar anti Spanish hoax, the bombing of the uss Main. So it goes on to say, like so many fake trrs and fake flags.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's like at the time England was deeply divided between Protestant ruling elite and Catholic minorities basically facing persecution. And the Catholics were being fined for not attending Protestant services, they were being barred from political power, and they were viewed as political or not political, but potential traders due to loyalty fears toward Rome. And at the time it's my understanding that many had hoped that King James the First would ease restrictions when he took the throne a couple of years before this, and when he did not, he you know, actually things got worse. That was when frustration and radicalization grew among some Catholics. But then after these events, this monarchy is able to now say, see, we told you all Catholics are extreme mists. So does this sound familiar? Is this, this chain of events and narrative management sounding familiar to everybody?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I know your guys there, but like, what does it have to do with Epstein in the files? When we're gonna get there, we have so much notes. So I wanted to go in chronological order because this has to do with Viva Vendetta and Pizzagate. So yeah, if you've never been there for whatever reason, the origin of a good majority of Internet culture started on Fortune. I mean, have you heard of rip rolling? Have you heard of lolcats? Have you heard of memes? I mean that's basically where memes come from? Is this Internet? I can has cheeseburger, remember that one? All the old dank classic memes.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah? Oh absolutely, Yeah. And there were a lot of like crap posting and fishing and trying to create trends like they would make like somebody on there, like a savvy troll on four Chan would write a blog post or somewhere somewhere else and then link it on there, and it would be completely fabricated. It would be like, say, I recall when we covered on boiler Room where it was like, uh, women are what were they doing like like something with their menstrul blood, something gross with their mentrul blood. And it was like and they said, oh, it's a it's a form of protest against you know, orange Man or something like that. And then people actually started doing it and posting videos of themselves doing it, like blue haired liberal chicks and angry Feminazis were like doing these things and then posting it, and the you know trolls on four chan are laughing about it because you know, they made it up, it was fake. But then people do it, you know, so so that fuel of fire. People started having fun engaging in early cultural warfare with you know, unfortunately low IQ people or you know, people that are ignorant to what's going on on the site.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you brought that up, because it is life imitating trolling. It's not even art, right, and this goes deeper than just funny prance. It's also about how do you say it? See Sam? Is that the way to see it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, see Sam?
Speaker 1: Yep, because that's a big part of it. Unfourtun and like I said, it's the crossroads of the Internet. It is like the it's the dungeon, it's the base of it. It's the right it's like the primordial.
Speaker 2: Back Ali behind the dumpster.
Speaker 1: So this site was launched in two thousand and three by a one Christopher Poole who goes by moot so he's like the ultimate moderator. He was a fifteen year old student from New York City and he had been a regular participant on the website Something Awful. Remember that website. Yeah, back then we had Something Awful. We had rotten dot com. If you were like a weird, curious person trying to look at, you know, taboo things, Something Awful was good for that. So they had a sub forum called Anime Death Tentacle R word whorehouse. Okay, this is where forgen came from Something Awful's board called that thing, and he copied the Japanese image board format and he invited all the Anime Death Tentacle people their members to discuss anime manga on his new website called four chan.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, So I imagine the series Ortsuki Doji was very popular among these guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, So have you heard of Wiya Boos.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Before there was in cells, there were Wiya boos, and this is the home of those guys. So the first board was random B. And it's funny because when I joined, there wasn't a lot of I didn't you don't join, You just lurk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're smart.
Speaker 1: When I started lurking. The funniest thing on there was long Cat, which was just like some guy holding up this cat in the cat.
Speaker 2: Remember long Cat. Yeah, it's like Garfield colored right, like golden.
Speaker 1: So that's how long I've been visiting this place. I mean, I don't go there anymore for several years because it's just so different now. But it was a random board. It's supposed to be just whatever, but it became super pornographic. Other boards were added just to have that, you know, so he could keep it in that space, but it didn't matter. So the whole website was a mix mixture of like cute anime cartoons pornography and cute anime pornography cartoons.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and it bred and it bread a whole new archetype of American male in particular, yes, one that was really not found in the wild before this. You know, they they've started in pretty small numbers, and I don't think that you could really notice them or pick out why they're different. But the mindset of especially of the people that would post there and obsessively, you know, engage with everything, new creature, a new type of human.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, I'm so glad you said that, because the boys that hung out there, you could definitely tell they were being turned into something that was not normative, right.
Speaker 2: Because you got really nudging right early cybernetic nudging.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've got hentaie there, you got yaoi. I don't even know how to say it, but it was like, it's boy love. So it's gay anime corn, it's anime and manga corn, it's lolli con. I'm sorry if you guys haven't heard of these words.
Speaker 2: But that's don't look them up if you haven't heard them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's Japanese anime see sam Right. And they were actually taken down for real CP in two thousand and four, but they were let back on. So they eventually expanded to video games, music, conspiracy, et cetera. And this is where I found conspiracies. So this is where I first heard of Alex Jones. That's where I first saw the video of him like going to BOHEMI grow. This is where I first heard of Jordan Maxwell, Michael Desyrian, all of the like super classic conspiracy guys of the o's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're finding like Jeff France and Project Camelot.
Speaker 5: And exactly Project Camelot, Harky Cassidy Freemen, who else, Like they were all being They weren't on there.
Speaker 1: It was other people posting their.
Speaker 2: Work, right. They just had those little like remember the real player. They just had a little real player somewhere with like the audio of stuff they said. And it was before we even called it a podcast. It was just like a real player file. I guess I don't even remember what we called that kind of interview.
Speaker 1: Back then, there was no YouTube. There was just Google video, right.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, And it wasn't super useful or helpful.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I watched all of the what were those Prophecy Club, the Christian conspiracy guys of the nineties. So much was coming out of this place, and it's funny that when you go there. I don't know if it's still like this, but they used to have a quote at the very top and it would say the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. So that was kind of like their motto, right, It's.
Speaker 2: Like starting an episode of South Park. It's just like nobody.
Speaker 1: Should watch this, Yes, it should not be viewed by anyone. So since the beginning, they've been irreverent, they've been offensive, they've been nihilistic. They've because they're anonymous, because you could just say whatever, And that attitude now has spilled over into mainstream social media where everybody's just like a sassy like clap back.
Speaker 2: And they may not even be anonymized, like a lot of people just doing that under their own name.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that's what I mean. Like, it's so normal that you just like you say that on X, Like you just have this confidence to cut down anybody that you've never met.
Speaker 2: Right, like in a way that you would probably in many cases not do if you're standing face to face with that person.
Speaker 1: Oh heck, no no way. So to them, it was like nothing matters except for the entertainment of trolling and doing it for the lulls, right, there's no consequences on there for the Sea Sam, There's no consequence for racism, there's no consequence for misogyny or like our word jokes anything like that. So the hyperbolic nature of mainstream reports when they were starting to come out into the world, like Fox News called them Internet hate machine. Yeah, cotters on steroids, right, But it just fueled them because they saw themselves reflected in mainstream culture. Now now they're out of the basement, out of mom's basement and they're on Fox News, They're like, oh, Anonymous made it, that's me, that's us. Right. So this is where we even get the concept of trolling in the first place.
Speaker 2: Right. I remember when Anonymous first showed up at least at least hit my radar. I think it was like twenty eleven. And like many you know, new Internet phenomena or personalities, in this case, it's not really a personality, but you know, you'll still see this with modern Internet personalities, influencers, ambassadors, that kind of thing. It's like when they first hit the ground, super polished, and it's saying things that are easy to resonate with, easy to bring in a large audience with, and you know, full of ideas, you know, actionable ideas. Which does that even more. And I remember for the first year, a year and a half, two years, much like you know, I could say the same for like Project Veritas, for example. It's like when that thing starts, you know, the first few years, it's just like banger, banger, Wow, that's great, oh amazing, you know, great work or great presentation or thought inspiring or you know, easy to latch onto, good conversation starter, that kind of thing. But then something changes or an event happens, and the personality or in this case anonymous what do we call it, an organization, an idea, Yeah, all of a sudden they're like, hey, you know, take your jabs and wear your masks or something like that. You know, an event will happen, and all of a sudden they'll just say something that just turns off like three quarters of their audience, and all of a sudden they're like like a dog with a bone. On that topic, we see this a lot, and I think oftentimes that's a sign of a group that's compromised or a person that's compromised. But it's very difficult to tell.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to get into that because we have seen in this new file dump that they are compromised.
Speaker 2: Big time.
Speaker 1: Because right around the time that four Chan was like taking off in the two thousand and five V for Vendetta comes out right and he is like the mask character who resonated with the anonymous anti establishment ethos because we were all young, we were all like, uh, the Internet's going to free up so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, f the system, We're taking over this town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, open source everything, whatever, and so unless where was I gonna go with that? Yeah, so their anti establishment they take after v Well, let's just talk about the movie for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want to mention about the movie is it's based on a graphic novel by British writer Alan Moore. Talked about Alan Moore a couple of times in the past. He's sort of the the Gandolf of graphic novels, if you will, not just because he looks that way, but he's a really good writer, and he's able to take things based you know, oftentimes based on historical events and and tweak them, you know, to his own sort of. I don't know. He's he's very he's a guy that's into magic. He's a guy that knows a lot about Crowley he's you know, he's that kind of guy. He's a guy who's really into esoterics. So I think that in and of itself, combined with the fact that he's you know, taking the concept of you know, fake flag operations and propaganda from the seventeenth century and presenting it in sort of a unknown time period. I don't really know, as it's hard to say like when V for Vendetta takes place, but they have modern blocks and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it's set in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, okay, so that is kind of weird, right, like twenty twenty, the year that like everybody experienced a lot of loss of you know, freedom of movement, freedom of you know, choice, medical procedures and such.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's written before two thousand and five by Alan Moore, like you said, who's a cabalist magician. He also wrote Watchman, which is pretty prophetic. And actually Jay did a really good chapter in Esoteric Hollywood two about V for Vendetta, and in that book he says the movie is about a sophisticated managed dialectics and ritual psychodrama that deludes the rebellious young pop mind into thinking it as part of an anti establishment v mask movement known as anarchism. Anarchism is chaos magic intent on releasing the forces of a destruction under a self deluded belief in engineering a mass dark night of the soul to create the new man, which is the true liberty.
Speaker 2: Kind of reminds me of This might sound way out of left field, but it reminds me of snow Piercer in the sense that they at the front of the engine where they do the social engineering and all that kind of stuff, where the you know, the engineer, the oligarch lives. They know there are rebellions happening. They're allowing rebellions to happen so that they can call parts of the herd, so that they can institute new you know, procedures, new policies, so that they can consolidate resources. Like this is the way oligarchs and technocrats think. They think in one hundred year chunks, fifty year chunks, thirty year chunks, and and they set goals. And that's what the CFR is, that's what Davos is, that's what the World Economic Forum is, That's arguably what the UN has been at certain points it's just a star chamber of you know, culture creators and technocrats and ghoule people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm so glad you mentioned technocracy because that's the end of the show and that's where we're seeing Jeffrey Epstein steering all of this stuff. Even though we think we're winning or whatever, it's like pallenteers still going clink neurally, all of these ai and you know, man made horrors beyond comprehension are full steam ahead, right.
Speaker 2: All steam To talk about that later too, like how much money goes into that, what those initiatives are called. It's crazy, so real.
Speaker 1: Quick about anarchism, because this is what four chan is about. Because it's anonymous, it's anarchy. It is well Jason in his book, he says it's the fullest manifestation of Jacobin Lady Liberty. The real Mastonic mistagogy is that vs. Lucifer, who initiates Eve into the cult of liberty. Right, if you guys think liberty is like this great thing, I'm gonna do a talk about from Rome to Washington, d C. Where we go into where does that idea really come from? In the Phrygian liberty cap and stuff like that. That's just a little trailer for later. But the plot of V for Vendetta revolves around a pharmaceutical company and a political elite that have staged a bio release to gain political power. Do you remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we started watching the movie before I came on the show here, and I was just like, oh my gosh, I've seen this movie enough times. I've read the graphic novel. I have it, you know, it's in the It's in one of my book boxes. Buttering everything that has happened in the last six years since I've seen it last maybe eight years since I've seen it last, it's got like there's something something about Alan Moore, like he really knew how to sort of take what has happened before and repurpose it for what's about to happen again. Now he's able to really show that sixteen oh five cycle happening in contemporary time.
Speaker 1: So V is this like he's a ruse of managed anti establishment rebellion that plays right into the hands of the establishment, right like Guy fowkex epic fil Guy. And He's he's also this like he's like managed faux rebellion in the midst of an alchemical transformation, which we see in ev who goes from just a naive anybody, any girl to a soldier in this army because she went through this mk Ultra trauma based programming.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, she spent all this time, you know, isolated essentially just all the tropes you could think of about occult about mk ultra, about he said, trauma based mind control, you know, being having Stockholm syndrome. I mean, all the different psychological things that you could think of for a case like that apply here. And yeah, it shows in that she goes from basically the disrespected coffee gopher TV station to you know, a militant soldier all of you know, ninety pounds soaking wet or whatever.
Speaker 1: And so she is just working at this network where Britain in the movie is under a totalitarian government called norse Fire. Had I had to look that up because I didn't know what it was called. But norse Fire is this like neo fascist, white supremacist group who gained power for promising restoration after a nuclear war between US and Soviet Union decimates the earth. Is this sounding weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the beginning of the movie, they have the like you know, Alex Jones type character or Sean Hannity type character who's broadcasting, you know, just talking about how terrible the country formerly known as the United States. So he's indicating that, you know, the United States is in a bad situation. It does sound like there's you know, a nuclear fallout situation. They're sending tobacco and grain to to London as a show of goodwill, and he's like, you know, tea party at throat in the water. We don't need the you know, crappy goods from the you know, sphincter of the world. So America is clearly fallen at this point, and Britain is in a major technocratic totalitarian state.
Speaker 1: Yes, very much like nineteen eighty four the igry, and that looks like that. And the party is like some kind of Christian nationalist party in public, but privately, the high ranking members get away with the usual, the sex scandals, the drug use, the r words, the child abuse.
Speaker 2: Being a murder, and you know, taking out political opponents, telling people to put everybody's on curfew, you can't go outside after nine pm, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So they're completely corrupt. And even in the scene where Evie has to dress up like a little girl to seduce one of the higher ups. Right. Oh ironically this is funny too because v is also an archetype for your like Reddit Fedora atheist anti establishment guy.
Speaker 2: He is, yeah, definitely right.
Speaker 4: He's very verbose, these hawks like that they wear the fedora, So he is some kind of archetype for both the left on Reddit and the like we're all right on board him, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Which is interesting also because in internet current Internet culture or Internet culture of the like, you know, last eleven years. Guy Fawkes first, like we said, came up with Anonymous and it was you know, sort of the symbol of anonymous, which you know, if you've been living under a rock or didn't know, is basically a un a decentralized hacker group who does activism over hacking, right, So that was sort of their thing, and they would threaten governments and you know say hey, we're gonna you know, doxs you or whatever, and you know, there was some some good events in the early days, but later it's like the Guy Fox mask. Now you can donna Guy Fox mask if you're an Antifa, if you're you know, some other kind of hacker, like it pretty much can go on anybody now or like the Daily Shooter program. It's like, you know, it used to just be this kind of person, but now just you know, choose your own adventure. We got a flavor for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a container for all of your like anti established what is it called rebellion? Yes, so everyone's rebellion is co opted. Yeah. And then the movie the former United States, they call it is like it's cooked because it's considered to be in judgment for their liberalism. They blame the US for creating this plague, when we find out it was actually the British government with the pharmaceutical company trying to make money. So it's revealed that the Chancellor was involved in research for biological weapons. They created a virus and a cure and unleashed it on the people to make the pharmaceutical company money with the stabs. M G.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little on the nose at this point looking backward. Gee, where have we heard this plot before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is crazy. So they blame In the movie, they blame the virus on their opponents, calling it Saint Mary's virus and saying that Christian extremists created the virus. So we're getting layers and layers and layers of espionage, religion, zelotry, deception, all of this stuff exactly what we're seeing now. And the character v he is this tortured political prisoner who became a test subject of the Stabby but they messed up and created a villain super soldier.
Speaker 2: Oops, that happens, and he gets.
Speaker 1: His name from the Roman numeral five on his cell door, so that's why they call him the.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so mind control gone bad creates supervillain. Supervillain uses mind control tactics that were used on him to corrupt a girl. Supervillain probably actually still under control of the super corrupt government, but no one's going to really know that because he's he represents all of a certain mindset. Right, This, this crazy like anomaly of a human being that has this insane narrative around him, is now supposed to represent everybody in that category. And that you can see the same thing happening to conservatives now I'll throw a bone to the other side. You can see the same thing happening to trans people now, right, because we had these incidents at these schools, and you know, it's like painting is just normalizing painting with a super broad identity politics brush like good bad, good bad, you know, just as thick as those black lines in the reactions from the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: And so he escapes this facility and he's seeking vengeance on this corrupt authority by becoming a symbol of anarchy. But the anarchy is also bad.
Speaker 2: Right, using violence, also using coercion, also using you know, mind controls. So it's like, okay, how do I differentiate these It's it becomes the you know, do the means justify the ends thing? And you're right back in the identity politic dialectic just like right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he learned to torture from his experience, right, and he is somehow thinking that he's flipping this and curing her of her fear, and he's doing this classic love hate monarch mind control programming. And it's weird because he shaves her head in two thousand and five, and like less than a year and a half later, Britney Spears actually goes out and shaves her head, like right, yep, So Edie's transformed, Brittany's transformed, v becomes all of us, right, So he's like the us against them, the David and Goliath who stands against tyranny? And that is what both sides say, Social Justice Wires, Antifa, all of these people saying we stand against tyranny, and the all right, we stand against tyranny, and MAGA conservatives that they're all like saying the same thing. And I do always remember remember the fifth of November and guess what happened to be the date Donald Trump was elected in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 6: Mm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: Is it being weird enough for you? Is this stuff? I don't know, I.
Speaker 2: Need it so weird that when we hang up, I'm like, am I still even on this world? Or am I literally out of this world?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, we are blasting off right now? Oh my gosh, because did we even talk about Yes, let's talk about gamer Gate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, because that's that's kind of when four Chan, like right after that's when they had to make slash pol right.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So October twenty eleven, okay, Jeffrey Epstein meets with Moot Christopher Poole and launches the board poll like literally that day or within a couple of days of meeting with him. And this is the political Board and it's supposed to stand for politically incorrect.
Speaker 2: Right, and we don't know these days?
Speaker 1: Right. Oh and also at the same time they launch the board, hardcore. You know, you've got to have your corn along with your activism.
Speaker 2: Right, got it? Unwind? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, ironically, in twenty nineteen, a report of Jeffrey Epstein's death was posted on poll around forty minutes before even ABC News got it. And we're gonna talk about Pepe in a second, but this is where Pepe starts to come into play in to see. Let me show you this picture because we already said this. Maxwell was a power mod on the Reddit board, our World News and other large canmmunities on Reddit. Her father, academic textbook manufacturer who's Marxist, critical race theory, feminism, all of that. So there's left and right again. Yeah, okay, and I'm going to show you this picture of the whole is that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that they made patches of that at one point. You can get a patch with the keck.
Speaker 1: So it's an octopus, an evil octopus with a black cube in space, uh, with his tentacles all over a lollie supposed to represent.
Speaker 2: The Earth planet yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says nothing is beyond our reach, not even the children, is what they're saying with.
Speaker 2: That, right, Yep, I can't verify for the audio listeners, that's what it says, nothing is.
Speaker 1: Beyond our reach. And then we have gamer Gate, which introduces us to a man called Steve Bannon or you've been hearing his name a lot this.
Speaker 2: Week, Yeah, he's been. His name has been getting amplified a lot lately.
Speaker 1: So in the alt right nebulous, you've got lots of different kinds of people, some good people and some really row people, and you've got like weird grifter people too. Because this red Pill stuff also plays into this, because in October twenty thirteen, the book The Rational Mail was published and considered to be the bible of the Red Pill by a guy named Rollo Tamassi. And so this Rational Mail mixed with the pickup artist stuff was what launched red Pill in twenty thirteen, and then gamer Gate happened in twenty fourteen. So I'm kind of trying to give you guys a timeline of why you hate each other and why men hate women and why women can't stand men because you're being programmed to literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being forced into a dialectic where you have to choose between being harsh and hard and angry or being dominated and abused. And most people will go for being harsh and angry rather than you know, being feeling like they're cattle.
Speaker 1: And so if you're a normy, if you're a turbo not chronically online person, you probably don't know a lot about gamer Gate. But this was very pivotal to the culture, especially for young kids. Okay, because we're old and we already are set in our life, we like each other. I have no problem with men as a class or women, but here you have this entire gender war being fomented over video games. So, in twenty thirteen, a female game developer, and yes she's a they them, she's a Okay, she's a lived hard for sure. She developed this game called Depression Quest right, and it's based on her own experience with the issue. The game received a lot of positive reviews in the media, but four Chan hated it, and there was this giant backlash from gamers who disliked the political intrusions or the wokeness. So this is where you start seeing the word woke and anti woke and SJW and this girl she was already like they called her a low cow. Okay, but he's a gesture that's good for a lot of laughs, I guess. But they had already been harassing her before she made this game, and then after they just like took off. So it was this whole thing. She was subjected to several months of harassment, including death threats, she had to move. And then you have right wing journalist Milo Yanopolis.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's got the tea on everybody.
Speaker 2: Sure does. He's still dumping it all over x this week.
Speaker 1: And he's got receipts. Yes, sometimes his target is somebody I don't like, so I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yes, fine, yeah, let's see shot, let's see it.
Speaker 1: I'm like you, okay. But back then he popularized the hashtag gamer gate on bright Bar News and it became one of the most prominent voices and starting this anti feminist movement more broadly. Right, so this harassment of more gamer gate targets began and extended to all women, not just annoying, lived, hard depressed developers. The overtime we do expanded to.
Speaker 2: Include all be very very ideological to the tune of like you may not get along with fifty percent of the population, right.
Speaker 1: And I remember we did a show a couple of years ago where we were talking about this red pill stuff, yep, And I told you, if you can give somebody somebody to hate, you can take all their money.
Speaker 2: It's the easiest person to take it from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a war against social justice warriors. This is where the first term first originated. Actually, and white knights, which are men who do not enjoy disparaging women. Yes, the enemy.
Speaker 2: Right right, So so a nexus point for the on the ground culture war you know, I guess turned into on the ground kind of. But again another example of something a concept being introduced on the Internet, potentially by people like friends of Jeffrey Network and seeing that blossom and then cause harm, you know, cause division make gaming not fun anymore for a lot of people. And the long term harm is that gamer Gate messed up gaming. Like now, there are so many games that are not good because they feel like they have to have those social justice items in there, Like this got doubled and tripled and quadrupled down on and it's built into you know, first person shooters. There are first person shooter games where you can't get like a badass dude character. They're all like, you know, a female medic who's you know, fifty five or something like that. It's like, why, why is someone's grandma wearing a play carrier and carrying them on my game? I don't get it, Like I don't want to hear women crying in agony in battle when I'm trying to play some freakin' Xbox you know what I mean. It's like I want dudes killing dudes the way it used to be. Call me, you know, an ist or an old guy or whatever, but it's just like the point is like this was spawned online. It was, you know, all this ire was you know, funneled through four chan and the people that are the mods there. Who the heck are these people? Well we heard a couple of the names. They're in that Friends of Jeffrey circle, and so it's.
Speaker 1: Like, would you rather be on the red team Friends with Jeffrey or the blue team Friends with Colleen?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah, it's the old South Park. Who you're going to vote for? Giant Douche or turn Sandwich?
Speaker 1: I mean, which, so enter Giant Douche. Steve Bannon. Yeah, who has been blowing up this week because he was in a documentary with Epstein. Who And he's trying to rehabilitate his reputation after he's been convicted of all of these crimes. And so Steve Bannon, former White House Chief Strategists and executive chair at Breitbart, where Milo came from. He was the CEO of World of Warcraft, the gold farming company, so you could buy the spend your money in the World of Warcraft and would go to them. So he was awesome. Yeah. He was also an advisor to Jeffrey Epstein, helping him with media training before he went to prison. There are also framed photos of Bannon in Epstein together in Epstein's New York City house. So it wasn't just a business relate. Like these guys were besties for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love you guys. I don't have a framed picture of me with you guys in the house. We've got some Instagram posts up, but I mean, what is that. I mean, that's odd.
Speaker 1: Selfies of the two of them together in a full length mirror. He's sitting there talking to Epstein at his desk, and there's like nasty pictures on the desk, and this guy works, he's on rumble Okay, he works with Nick Puente's and all of those alt right people. So because he figured out that in cells are easily manipulated, that.
Speaker 2: They don't have it because they don't have a voice of reason sitting in the house with them, you know what I mean, there's not that I don't have a wife or a girlfriend there to go, Hey, what do you what do you mean you're gonna do X y Z. You know, it's just like these people have rejected everybody, self rejected everybody so that they can justify feeling rejected. And it's like, yeah, that's a perfect target for a psychological operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who knew sitting in a dark room looking at dirty cartoons would make you like not people want to hang out.
Speaker 2: With you, right, thought your kid was just in there watching or at Suki Dogi And maybe that's okay, but no.
Speaker 1: So Banon viewed these guys, these disaffected male gamers. He recognized this was a powerful force that could be mobilized to aleg Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So stupid, reality is so stupid, called them rootless.
Speaker 1: He said they were a monster energy that he could harness himself. He called them chronically online ruthless white males with monster power against social justice warriors. So first they got to go against women with the gamer Gate calling women foids.
Speaker 2: It's a void. I missed that one.
Speaker 1: That's like a female android.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, fembot sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not even a person, not even a human. You're just a void, like less than an NPC.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Roasties, do you hear that one? No? You roast?
Speaker 2: No, I'm this one either.
Speaker 1: Why are you so wholesome? Okay? Uh?
Speaker 2: Roasty is like that's bit roast related.
Speaker 1: You've been to Arby's, Yeah, and you've had like their Arby's roast beef sandwich.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know we're headed. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: Because they think that the more experienced a girl has, the worse her parts are going to look.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: That's how you know. These guys have never been in the room of the work.
Speaker 2: Let's say, the guys who haven't seen one yet, so apparently.
Speaker 1: Through use they think that it's going to turn out to look like an Arby's roasty sandwich.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Wow, I'm so glad I didn't know that until now, and I don't know what I'll do with it going forward, but.
Speaker 1: It's vernacular on line after Why don't you know this?
Speaker 2: I guess I do protect myself a little bit from all the toxicity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they've got their common enemies. They've got which is called indoctrination one oh one, M right, And you've got these crusades against wokeness. You've got them making fun of it, calling it weaponized autism because they're just a collective. And it's weird that they're called anonymous because they call themselves legion, which is a name for demons in the Bible. Yep, right, I'm legion because I have many. So you've got crusades against me too, whes all over, the flying whores against Syop.
Speaker 2: It's like spy versus spy, but it's just you know, brain deads SYOP versus brain NPC SIOP versus NPC SYOP.
Speaker 1: So you want to squash all of these who are trying to come out against, like Harvey Weinstein and the Victoria's Secret Scandal and Peter Knigarten, like all of these things. Four Chan is there to squash it and say this is feminism and you're a roasty. Yeah, every girl is a hundred percent honest. I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying this is way above your head if you're just a normal person.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, and you get the most extreme examples, you know, and you know, to be fair, there are a lot of extreme examples. And you know, the many of the main tenants in some of the red pill community when people were on their way to you know, the extreme that they landed at in their worldview are valid, you know, but there are things you can protect yourself against. There are lessons you can learn from other people's mistakes. But that's not really the way it's framed for them. The way it's framed for them is basically, you know, just your host, you're always at the legal and cultural short end of the stick if you want to have a relationship. So just don't bother. Just be pissed, yeah, and be about it.
Speaker 1: You know, totally black pill, who are these anti woke warriors who are against all of this, me too, and they're starting the repeal of nineteenth in twenty thirteen, starting to talk about this. Peter Teel, Elon Musk, Larry summer Steeve and Donald Trump sinking me to and proved laws don't apply to rich and powerful people like Epstein, who in his emails they say things like women are all weak, men are powerful. Powerful men will not be held accountable. Epstein was also talking about women after like postmenopause, they can just like be thrown into the wood schipper. I forget how exactly he said it, but like should they be bio fuel or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, the the level of just like disdain for humanity and showboating, they're you know, they're they're just the self aggrandizing of the kind of anti human hatred that they held for other people. I mean, the amount of times the word goham was used in the entire dump is insane. And now everybody knows that word, and like it used to be kind of, you know, especially up until like two years ago, it was like not a word many people knew, or if they did, they didn't take it very seriously. But now, like you know, copies of the book where they describe all that stuff are going like hotcakes on Amazon because people are like this can't be real, Like they can't really be talking about us like this, Like they made me watch Schindler's List like five times in school, and you guys are talking about us like this, like wait a minute, why am I just now here? Like so many people are like why am I just now hearing this? M?
Speaker 1: And this is crazy too, because it's going to create a lot of anti Semitism towards people who don't deserve it, that are.
Speaker 2: Just just yeah, right, that is a big a Gaelian hole that we have right here, and a thing that I think we've talked about before, and a lot of us have been wondering, like, okay, it seemed like the Overton window for being able to discuss this topic got shoved wide open, you know, back when oddly enough, Miloianopolis showed up with Alex Jones and Nick Fuenttes right after Elon bot X. That's when it became okay to talk about this stuff. And am I supposed to not notice that? Am I really supposed to not notice that? Like that was the biggest like wtf am I looking at? And a lot of people just dismissed it, But it was like to me, it was like, wait a minute, something just shifted here, something big just shifted here all of a sudden you know, it used to be like you wanted to hear talk like that. You go to like, you know, David Duke's channel or something like that, and you know, he was just the most hated person on the Internet. And now that's like all these people, all these people like when they learn a lot of these things about how our country interacts with that country, they get angry. And it's unfortunately a natural reaction. But there's a lot of it right now. And I think you know, when that overtime window was forced open for this conversation to be had, allowed to be had, if I may, it's because there's an end game to it. It's because there's a solution coming down the pipe and we're not going to be allowed to talk about it at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's going to be horrific if people don't overcome these cults that they're being pushed into by the algorithm ansthitic hole because you would used to have to go to four chan to get your anti semitism, yeah right, because that's where it started. I mean the graveler, you know that, meaning where he's going like this ye that came from four chan twenty years ago or more.
Speaker 2: It's amazing and not how long this has been in our little internet zeitgeist and how like under the rug it was and now it's just like neon signs everywhere.
Speaker 1: And while speaking of jew stuff, it's they're not even their frankest for one, so it's not all Jews. But they do mention magic and kabbala in Steve Bannon and Epstein interview, and the Zohar is explicitly referenced in the five. So we are dealing with black magic here.
Speaker 2: Chaotic another thing people don't want to hear and don't want to admit to themselves, like you know, you think about the people in your life that are, you know, looking for some sort of participation and representation in the system, and they just can't accept that this isn't a system that has that anymore.
Speaker 1: They're always posting things like this is what they took from you. So that's how you get somebody to listen to you. You're like, somebody's stealing from you, and they're like, oh who, and they tell you, oh, it's the juice, it's the this, it's the that, it's the black It's like they're always trying to tell disenfranchised young impressionable men who don't have a lot of out of the internet experience that your life is not the way you want it to look like because of these this women, right, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's it's speaking to you, right, It's meant to say, oh, I resonate with that, this this idea is you're echoing how I feel it. You know, my worldview clicks with this. But you it's sort of a manufactured thing, right, Like, especially when you're young, you know something's not right, but it's difficult to put your finger on it. It's a rebellion might be required, and you have the you know, you want to have the energy to be part of that. But how to apply it. You're given all these options about how to apply it. Right, Go go join antifae, go to a protest, go to college, go start a fam you know what I mean. Like, there's all these different things you can do that you attract, you as a young person or anyone, as an act of rebellion against whatever system you think is most oppressive.
Speaker 1: Oh heck, I mean, I'll hear your grievances. I don't want to pay taxes, you know, Like, I know stuff is wrong, but just sitting in a dark room gooning to my little pony.
Speaker 2: You can't let or letting some some person pre date on you and say, hey, that's a you should be mad about that. You should, you know, you should act like it's sixteen oh five. That going on in the background, oh.
Speaker 1: For sure, Which brings us to magic and meme Magic and Pepe. Remember Pepe? Oh yeah, I don't know if I have my book in here? Yes I do.
Speaker 2: Hah.
Speaker 1: So I used to like Pepe when we first, you know, started going to four Chan. I thought he was funny. He was just this like, uh, good natured frog. He say, feels good.
Speaker 2: Man, right. He reminded me of kind of feelings that it feels I used to get when I would read Frog and Toad in sixth grade. Frog and Toad was so cool, man. I would always get Frog and Toad books on book day. There you go, look at that. Yes, that's the best right there, Adventures of Frog and Toad.
Speaker 1: I read this all the time. And I do have a Pepe in here. I was looking for it, but I can't find it. But I don't want to bore you guys. So he comes from this two thousand and five comic called Boys Club, which is like a reflection of slacker life, gamer life snacks. He's a chill character. And this was the dawn of like, you know, dank memes, and it was the first wave of meme magic, which is a real thing. So Pepe gained traction as this template for a wide range of emotions and scenarios. And you even have like a poo and the other little like Pepe lookalikes right right and on four Chan, and Internet users began to believe that sharing memes, particularly Pepe memes, could influence real world outcomes. So they're past trolling and just trying to get like Oprah to say over nine thousand and goofy stuff like that, which they did. Now they're like kind of harnessing this collective power which they do talk about in like Tibetan they call it a Gregor's they call them thought forms toulpas. So this is what they're going for here. They were toying with the idea that memes as a form of collective manifestation or digital sorcery, with Pepe as a central figure and symbol of a deeper, more chaotic Internet culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, it's it's like symbols, they evolve when when it's within meme culture and meme warfare, you've got like things can go from a harmless comic to a political signal to a cultural totem. They become morale tools, they become recruitment signals, they become identity markers. So like, really, your memes compress ideology in images, and this is the perfect time for ideologies to be compressed into images because we live with TikTok brain, we live with ADHD, we live with you know, twenty four to seven infinite doom scroll, so they have to be able. And it's so strange because it's like back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, you know, even earlier than that, in the four chan days that we're talking about, it was like you knew what this was, even if you were just a lurker and appreciator an enjoyer, Like you could feel something happening there. This is different, you know, just it was like, oh wow, Like just a couple of words in an image does so much in your brain, whether it you know, tickles confirmation bias or makes you think outside the box or something like that. But just like in this modern world. We're in now twenty first century of social media ideologies compressed into an image. I think that is a really strange place to be. But it's not that strange if you really think about it, because you look back and it's like that, Okay, this is sort of one of the tools with which we're propaganda'sed now, right, ideologies and images. It's not that different from you know, the nineteen forties or something like that, when you're just getting the Sunday paper and watching one hour of ABC News every night or something like that. You're it's the same magic. It's just there's a lot it's the same magic, but with Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Carl Jung would agree with all of that. You know, symbols are one of the most important things to our subconscious, So working in this realm is adjacent to things like Kabbala and Golden Dawn stuff like that. Because kek or Ceku. So you've got pep Beea frog, right, and he's becoming this mascot of fourthan and meme magic basically right, And they found out that he is a primoria doual god in Egyptian mythology, symbolizing the darkness before creation or the chaotic void that existed before the universe. So now they're Kekeans. They're not just like uh, funny four chan trolls anymore.
Speaker 2: See that's that's the evolution right there, from harmless comic to the political signal to cultural totem. What you just described right there, is it turning into that cultural totem?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I mean even now people would recognize Pepe as like a racist or an alt right character right when he didn't start out that way, but uh, they made him into Kech. Kech from Egypt was androgynous frog headed man or serpent headed woman, and he is one of the eight gods of the Ogdoad. So I know a lot of you don't know Egyptian mythology, but so you have the Aniad, which is the nine gods that you've probably heard of. Isis Socyrus set those guys, and then the eight was the Ogdoad, these primordial creatures. You have four snakes and four frogs, which they use in practical voodoo, they use the Ogdoad. So four Chan users drew these parallels between CAC and the anarchy, the absurdist nature of meme culture because it is absurd. You can't control it, like you can't pay to go viral. You just have to. It just has to happen. Yeah right, that's why people buy bot farms because they don't know there is no formula. If we knew it, we would do it every day. I guess the formula now is just being as like a rage baiting as possible. Like that's the closest you can get to a organic viral meme.
Speaker 2: Outrage and thirst. That's pretty much all we got.
Speaker 1: So this tech frog headed form and Pepe's image was solidified as the symbol of chaos and the randomness of online experience. Remember we used to say random all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like.
Speaker 1: People say literally now all the time. Back then we say random, that's a random. So Pepe is this avatar of meme magic. And then as the mythos grew, Orchan began crafting this like digital religion around the magic. And they even wrote this thing called the Book of Kek which outlines the philosophy of Kech, a subversive humor as a spiritual practice and path to enlightenment. Now, I think a lot of content creators now are using that subversive humor tactic.
Speaker 2: What do you think, mmmm, oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely, And it's one of the reasons that comedians are all expected to talk about politics. Now that's relatively new, and some of them don't want to, but really it's all people want to hear about.
Speaker 1: And you're probably saying, like, why do I care about what a bunch of nerds think about frog on the internet? But this comes into our life, like have you heard of do They kind of made a lot of changes in the three dimensional world. Doge was from four chan. He was just a dog that was a funny looking shiba enu and we called them doge. And now that is some kind of like thing that goes into our government. I know they're done now, but this is how memes become real.
Speaker 2: Right, and Elon went he made the doge coin right before he bought X and just played around, you know, made a couple of posts about it, and he's got such a huge following that it affected actual finance. People made money, people lost money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the meme magic emphasizes the importance of going viral and what they called gets. Back then, it was like if you posted something, you would get a number, like a random number, and they were trying to like kind of like roll the dice and see if they could get some numerology out of this. So if they got like triples at the end, that was something, or quads or whatever. So they were taking this as some kind of divination the numbers.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they had all these numeric signs of divine favor from Kech right.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like somebody with some Cabala work was sitting there as a mod maybe boosting some of these or injecting some of these numerology ideas perhaps. I mean, I don't just maybe.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like mathematician who maybe who like worked at MIT or Heart who had a lot of connection I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, someone who might like know some spies or some culture creators or you know, maybe maybe some messaging too, Like these kind of boards are a great place for creepy people to send messages, coded messages to other creepy people. Like back in the eighties, people used to do that with the classifieds, right, they'd be like, you know, they'd set up some sort of code word with someone. Hey, when you see this in the Sunday paper, you know, X y Z go to the dead drop or whatever. Like, I think there's probably a lot of that like signaling going on on there for uh, you know, people people making money doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog whistles for sure, all right, things that only you would recognize if you were in that clue. So this meme magic is, yeah, the belief that through their viral nature, memes can shape reality by influence events and creating seemingly impossible coincidences. So this collective focus on a meme, it's repetition and symbolic weight, carries an almost mystical power to affect outcomes in the real world. And a lot of people think that this led the like lay down the runway for Donald Trump, because he was the most outrageous candidate, right, he was the most random.
Speaker 2: Right, right, the most political, the most politically incorrect, Like all those you know sort of subcategories of chan boards match perfectly. And you know, when you think back to sort of I guess we're sort of veterans in the meme war now, and you think back to the early days, it was very politically driven, It was very culture war driven, and like events and media snippets and stories and headlines and everything was it was almost like they were tailored for that, for that place to be, you know, the place where things are litigated, where things are, where stories are laundered, where you know, trends are born and stuff like that. So I think I was trying to make a point and I don't remember what it was, but it's it's just like, wow, this really did seem to be like an Internet hate machine that was like nudging people right, Like you had people in there that were straight up catfishing being a personality that is not who they are because they're trying to inject something. You have all these other people just lurking and other people trying to participate organically and assuming they're in a mostly organic environment. But now look at it, like we've so many FEDS on there, Like we just saw an article in a recent release just a couple of months ago saying it was like I don't want to pull the number out of my you know what, but it was a crazy amount of users that were logging in from like Quantico, Langley, places like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a couple like last year they found so many IP addresses from Israel posting on Fortune like maybe like oh yeah, so yeah, and they elected Donald Trump because it was absurd, not because of any because this was before Paizagate, Like he was almost elected before that came out, and because of Pepe and four chan and them trying to shift perception in the course of history, and then like, out of this pole board in twenty seventeen became Kakistan, which was the fictional nation of anti normy citizens of meme warriors, anime fandom, meme creations and relentless trolling and irreverent political commentary against normies and social justice warriors. So they liked Donald because he was frank. Yeah, he was not politically correct.
Speaker 2: And isn't it interesting how to get Trump into the you know position the first time? It was like you had to have this very punchy, young, sort of angry young Christians, sort of like characters right to prop him up. He saw that, you know, as illustrated by the whole al right experience. And then they, you know, ostensibly to many people, steal the election from Donald Trump the second time around, and they give us Sleepy Joe or Jim Carrier, whoever's wearing that rubber mask no one knows, kidding maybe anyways, give us that and they make everybody so mad at the you know, the worst leftist policies. You could imagine twenty many people of borders lalla. And then throughout that particularly between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four, all these people shuffle and rearrange their their personality, their politics, their religion. You know, this is around the time that Tulci Gabbard left the Democrat Party and changed reviews on a bunch of stuff and started doing podcasts. Around the same time, a bunch of people started kind of angling and maneuvering, and then you get the you know, the rebirth of MAGA after the mid terms in twenty twenty two kind of got excuse me, got a bit of a pepe in my throat. You've got kind of got like mainstream conservative like dovetailing with you know, people like me. I was doing a show and I had a bunch of people from what was going to be the Trump administration on my show, and I'm saying stuff to them that you know, like a normal dude, like we're doing right now, normal dude, normal gal, And it all makes sense, and we're all kind of like, you know, driving on most things. But then October seven happens and things start to split a little bit. It and then he actually gets elected again, and this time it's not like, excuse me, it's not like that same group of like young gamer type people. It's like, you know, all of a sudden, you've got the big names. You've got Yeah, you've got Elon Musk, You've got Larry Ellison, you got Mirror Madelson, you've got you know, all these people on board. And it's just like and then the you know, shooting the lobe off and all that stuff, and then heals in two days, all this crazy stuff happens. It's like, oh, yeah, this guy's getting elected. Yeah, and then and what happened to alt right? It's gone, right, like, so the groups of people that got him elected the first time shattered, gone, personalities totally different. The whole pr like push that was behind all those people just disappears that no one talks about alright anymore. It's just you know, MAGA, Now, what's up with Maga? It's gone. It's not really there anymore. You know, it's been splintered into a hundred bazillion pieces intentionally as far as I can tell, Like you've got the whole you know, JQ, that we're talking about that has completely annihilated and fractured it. You've got October seven completely annihilated and fractured it. You got what's going on in the Middle East, you got what's potentially going on in Iran, North Korea, all over the place, Venezuela. We're abducting elected leaders from sovereign countries. And it's like it's almost like it was so intentional, and all the messaging was there for us, you know what I mean, It's just like, Okay, this whole crazy chaos magic thing bloom around all right people and gamer Gate people and boom, Donald Trump's here, and you know, everything's cool. Ugly culture wars for three and a half years, and then it's you know, COVID nineteen eighty four adventure should have been enough to get rid of them right then and there. But now we do this and the whole build up of MAGA, which was like this bigger thing, right, it's all these people, people changing sides and stuff. Now none of them get along. People are saying that in the midterms, the Republicans going to get their butts handed to them, and they might, but I think that's the whole point. That's the whole point of all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole point of this is technocracy. I mean that's the end. Right is just totalitarian like v for Vendetta, surveillance state. But so let me play this little video. Because these memes were portraying Trump as god emperor, using Pepe the Frog as his mascot, and they were widely circulated, and then this Kakistanian like the movement flooded the Internet with pro Trump, anti Hillary content, and this is where you learn how important the youth culture is. With the irreverence, the jokes, the irony, the trolling, the absurdity. They love that, and they're thinking at the same time they are the defenders of free speech because they're going against the Blue team. So they have these memes as symbols of resistance and tools of political influence. You've got memes featuring Pepe with Trump as a heroic or mythic figure, reinforcing his image as the outsider or the non corrupt government right who promised to what drain the swamp? He says, I'm coming from outside. I'm going to drain the swamp. He's some kind of like resistance against traditional politics and what they call the meme War of twenty sixteen, like because old people are not gonna win the meme war. This is a young people. This is a chronically online thing. And Trump's image became intertwined with the lore of meme magic and Trump becoming the anointed candidate of care they called them. So let me play this video for you guys while you can get a drink if your throat is.
Speaker 3: D Epstein charkboard.
Speaker 6: But in the recent files I found the wider picture that shows the full board. All right, class, let's break it down. This is a ritual system for social engineering. Look at the top distribution. That's the Bell curve population control. The goal is to keep most people average, dull and easy to manipulate by controlling exactly what they see.
Speaker 3: Now look at the machine code.
Speaker 6: This is Kabbala stuff disguised as math, and objects are mathematical objects.
Speaker 1: To them.
Speaker 3: Your data miracles are engineered.
Speaker 6: All the matrix is the cage and the University board is the gatekeeper.
Speaker 3: Then you see beauty.
Speaker 6: That's Tifferets from the Tree of Life, weaponized to goal tune your identity.
Speaker 3: Now look all the way to the rights. See this money sign DT. This is the flow of capital.
Speaker 6: The money sign proves that this is a funded operation in elite systems, DARPAtech and psychological warfare.
Speaker 3: DT stands for Digital Twin.
Speaker 6: It's a data driven replica of you, a shadow self in AI form used to simulate your behavior. They predict your outcomes and run psychological simulations before they ever deploy them in the real world. They're not just watching you, they're testing your digital twin to see how to break you. And look at the code block SB zero zero. That's the protocol the s with the T underneath. That's signal tuning. They're tuning the signal of your behavior at the base labor Round zero, using the digital Twin as the blueprints. It all leads to the lab high school recruitment points, probably gate programs, psyops and handlers.
Speaker 3: They find you early, mark you as gifted, and tune.
Speaker 6: Your identity into the Digital Twin before you ever hit the university board.
Speaker 3: This explains how they run the distribution Rumors.
Speaker 6: Link Glan to Maxwell Hill, the Reddit powerhouse who controlled the flow of world news. She was the operator to accounts went dark on June thirtieth, twenty twenty, exactly two days before she was arrested.
Speaker 3: She was managing the frequency for the machine. Why do they do this? Why the rituals?
Speaker 6: Because the people running this board believe they are the death alone blood looking.
Speaker 3: To them, humanity is just a resource to be farmed. It's not just a science project. It's a genetic destint.
Speaker 6: They're using this formula to install the hybrid God and reclaim the throne through transhumanism.
Speaker 3: It's a map for elite tech overlords to mold.
Speaker 6: Identity, hijack perception, and control consciousness.
Speaker 3: It's Kabbala turned into a weapon to install the hybrid God.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that? Your digital twin used to my.
Speaker 2: Controy, you, uh, well, I assume that the digital twin will be super super helpful at first, and then you will realize that you are now obsolete compared to your digital twin. I think that's sort of the zoom out, like long perspective on where that all heads. And it's mind bending, you know, because on the one hand, it's just like how But on the other hand, when you see what's available right now for you know, free, it's like, Okay, I can see the potential, but yeah, what would who owns your digital twin do I have so many questions. Do I own my digital twin? How do I opt out of someone creating a digital twin for me in the first place? If someone hacks you know, me and uses my digital twin to do something that I wouldn't do, you know what I mean, It's just like h and the idea of like a religion right being created inside of a virtual space or an artificial intelligence stack or something like that, is a huge red flag for humanity. And it's not something that is so out of this world. It's not something that is unlikely. In fact, there's a AI company right now. I forget what they're called at the moment, but they created a fake narrative basically to sell their product, to create buzz about their product. And their product is an AI agent. You can you know, purchase this product and you can manage AI agents to do various things and whatnot. And what they what they did was they said, hey, we just had one hundred and some odd AI agents create their own social media network something that looks like Facebook and mold bugs saw the story going around X and they created their own religion. Everybody's like, oh my god, they created their own religion. Well, actually there are people behind all those accounts, and actually, from what we can tell, this is all a big marketing campaign to generate buzz, which it did, but it caused so many people to go, oh skyne just woke up and they're creating religions. But they're not just pulling that out of their behind. You know, it is a goal of technocrats to create a one world religion. And now that we're seeing the way that AI is being deployed and prioritized by the Davos crowd and you know, the CEOs, the light Speeders of the world and all those guys, it's not that far out of left field to say, yeah, the new one world religion might actually be in a virtual space, Like it's more likely it will be in a virtual space than a brick and mortar.
Speaker 1: Well, me and Ruckus talked about that book by Jarn Lennier about deleting your social media because he worked in Silicon Valley and he at the very end of the book, like the prologue or the epilogue, was like, oh, by the way, all the type people worship AI and they're trying to like bring about this like AI religion.
Speaker 7: By the way, sentences yeah, and it fits when you look at like Burning Man or the sort of the like cultural and social things that are put together by some of these types of people.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, this is straight up magic, a cult, sex magic, all kind of creepy stuff going on there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, as long as we're talking about chaos magic and Pepe, we might as well talk about, you know, Peter Carroll's book. So if you're about chaos magic, you've got Austin Osman's Spare and Peter Carroll and a couple others who are the root texts of these ideas. So I did actually read Libernal and psychonaut before, and it's like, considered this foundational work about chaos magic. So the author of Peter Carroll he considers this type of magic the direct descendant of shamanism, witchcraft, and sorcery and the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Here we've got Illuminati already confirm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they are called the chaos magicians, which the Kekeians think they are right with Pepe and Kakistan. They are called the Illuminates of Thanataros, after the gods of death, Thanatos and sex arrows and the positive and negative methods of attaining magical consciousness are sex and death.
Speaker 2: So that's what figure that fits right into what we're seeing in these emails, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm glad you mentioned Bernie Man because they say that altered states are the keys to unlocking one's magical abilities. And half of that book Libernal and psychonaut is devoted to black arts. So he says, the illuminates of Sanataros are the magical heirs to the zas Key occultists. That's aosphares Uh magical working and the AA which is the argentium astrom of alstracrole, which was created to channel the spirits from serious that they were in contact with. Of course, so you've got these chaos magicians. They focus on the creation of sigils. Have you ever heard that word before? A sigil?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a symbol, right, or like a rune or something.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a unique symbol that you create that represents the what you desire, which is like you can write out like the sentence like I will be famous, and then you take all those words and you take the the letters, I mean, you take the vowels out, and you take the double letters out and you. So you have a string of letters and then you make like a picture out of it. Okay, okay, and so you're supposed to do this. A corporate logo could be a sigil.
Speaker 2: We see a lot of these actually now where a logo will remove prominent vowels or consonants or doubles.
Speaker 1: M So. Methods of charging the sigil involve moments when the mind has achieved stillness through magical trance, or when high emotions paralyze normal functions, such as times of intense emotion or the moment of orgasm.
Speaker 2: So okay, yep, so what are we doing.
Speaker 1: On four chan when we I mean, it's a joke, right, you log on to four chan and you un zip your pants? Not me, like the the entire places like peppered with you know, touching yourself jokes because that's what they're doing all alone on the computer all day. So parts of this entire culture revolve around touching yourself, which the overwhelming majority of users openly admit to and boast about being addicted to, which they call.
Speaker 2: Fapping for that right right, they're gooning. They got their goon cave and they and they're fapping.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, they've even created the concept of no fap because some of them could see how it was destroying their lives.
Speaker 2: So right, they're like, uh, let's let's promote this addiction and then we'll treat it like you know, alcohol, and we'll take a month off or something. This is bizarre behavior, right, right.
Speaker 1: So the majority of content that they fab too is perverted. It's unnatural. It's cartoons, it's you know, cartoon children, my little ponies gore you name it, right. They even have it's called rule thirty four. Have you heard that.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, Rule thirty four is if it exists, there is corn of it. Oh okay, well, anything you can think of. Queen Elizabeth a Labrador retriever, they can pull it up, and the corn exists of anything that you can think of. So last, but not.
Speaker 2: Probably not wrong about that, I will give them rule thirty four. I guess right.
Speaker 1: Much of the fapping was too lolly Kahn, gross lollly, as in Lolita, from the famous book about being sexually attracted to children, as in Lolita express.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, any of this sounded familiar, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of Jeffrey Epstein. And we are almost at two hours and I'm only halfway through my notes, so maybe we can do a part two.
Speaker 2: We can do that. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you hanging out with me this whole time because we've got a lot to cover. But like so, in the next time we get together, I want to talk about pizza gauge, Yeah, wiki leads. I want to talk about QAnon and trust the Plan. I want to talk about twenty twenty the entire year. Okay, I'm a banger.
Speaker 2: I can talk about that all day.
Speaker 1: Talk about Project Stargate in the Rise of the.
Speaker 4: Technocrats, Yeah, Gropers, Ripers.
Speaker 1: And the Golden Age. So that would be the conclusion to this show. What do you Okay, we want to come back to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm down. I think we did a pretty thorough like timeline here, so it was a pretty good an thought of you know, me warfare and we're able to kind of bob and weave to you know, track it to the current events at the same time. So yeah, I'm excited to come back on and finish it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll just go over all twenty twenty. I guess we're leaving off around twenty nineteen. Yeah, and before we go, I just wanted to mention some random things that came out of the files. I'm calling them the Epsty's. Okay, we've got the Grammys, you know, we've got the Emmys, We've got the Super Bowl Emnies, Yeah, the Tony's. These are the Epsty's. So Epstein random dishonorable mentions. Number one doctor James Dobson a focus on the family. Did you know he would be in there?
Speaker 2: Ouchnepp wasn't expecting that one.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh so he is the media folks on the family, Christian media empire, because why not? You know?
Speaker 2: A legend sound syllable.
Speaker 1: Epstein would send copies of Dobson's advice on Christian parenting, wife Leaf's submission and blind obedience and forgiveness of abusers to his victims.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, no surprise there.
Speaker 1: Weird okay. Number two Elon Musk begs to be invited to let epic parties. Did you see that one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did catch that one.
Speaker 1: On Little Saint James with girls for the Win. He he never got there. He gave Jeffrey and Kalaine the ick and they tell him, actually they're thinking of shutting down the whole operation. So his aspergers saved him from doom in that one.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, good thing. You're projecting lots of ick there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So number three, we've got the harvesting of Mormon blood as some sort of weekly payment system for select breeders. Did you hear this one?
Speaker 2: No, but I wish I could say I was surprised to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The creation of human sex slaves by biologically turning men into women and vice versa, using different formulas across the gender spectrum in order to appeal to different elite sexual appetites. These are from the emails. These are random crackpot FBI tips. Okay, These are like them talking to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's the most disturbing part, just the open discussion of some of these things on gmails like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you want more of that, go look at me. And Courtney's show called Space Babies where she talks about Epstein and his handle and all of this transhumanism and technocracy. So we have mister Evil aka former Prime Minister Eud Barak.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: We have the Code snow White, which is the dressing up of young children as different Disney characters and sold to specific clients.
Speaker 2: Youw gross, what.
Speaker 1: And we've been talking about Disney the whole time, Princess programming, all of this.
Speaker 2: Right all over your books. You've covered it a lot.
Speaker 1: We've got a person named the Pizza Monster.
Speaker 2: Like like chat from Weird Science, like the.
Speaker 1: Cookie Monster, but evil. I don't want to laugh because this is so bad, but the Pizza Monster, with frequent references to how much he loved the taste of pizza and craved it so much. You. Yeah, We've got the trafficking of homeless and turning them into extreme sexual devians through ritualistic abuse so use as agents.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what could go wrong.
Speaker 1: We've got jay Z who deleted his Instagram and fled the country, and.
Speaker 2: I heard Beyonce lost like ten million followers after these emails came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We've got the Bill Gates std debucle Oh yeah, one right. He was trying to get meds from Epstein and surreptitiously give them to his wife.
Speaker 2: Did you see the memes going around of the guy with the head exploding, And it was like, what if COVID nineteen eighty four was just a scam for Bill Gates to get his wife's Samanni biotics.
Speaker 1: Yup, you've got deepop Chopra.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: God is just a construct. He says cute girls are real. He was a parody of a guru running cover for sex traffickers, guru therapist, wizard who abused his status with women, and a charlatan of wu wooh. Yes, and last but not, you've got the Dolly Lama who appears one hundred and sixty nine times. And me and Courtney just got this crazy book about the Dali Lama and Tantra, which is basically just using women as batteries for power until they are drained dry husks and you discard them as you do. Oh but that is Buddhism.
Speaker 2: Basically, Oh, Dali Lama going for it. That's creepy. Also, yeah, I've noticed Deepak and Dolly Lama taking a lot of het lately, and some people who like support them trying to you know, make excuses for them too, like it's just a bad look right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, thank you so much for spending the evening with me, and we'll try and get together again as soon as possible and get to all of these other topics we didn't get to tonight. But I really appreciate you tell everybody where they can find you and spore who I haven't forgotten. We're going to do a show about reality shows.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's out there watching one right now, getting ready for it. Probably it's gonna be awesome. I'm looking forward to that. Yeah, thanks Jamie. And I feel like what ties all of this together is that culture moves first. The Internet is where people test ideas and symbols and identities before any of it reaches mainstream media or politics, and that's one of the things that keeps me coming back. I like trying to figure out when these things are gonna happen, where they're going to happen ahead of time, and if you pay attention to the stories and the memes people rally around you, you can usually see where society is heading long before it shows up in the headlines. So you can tune into us at Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's what we try to do there every week at Alternate Current Radios read those media tea leaves. So Alternate Current Radio dot com is our website. Boiler Room is the show one of the shows. We've got multiple shows over there, so visit the site for the rest of the shows and look forward to coming back and joining you to finish this one out here.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks everybody, have a good night, and stay safe from pizza monsters.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hushure pizza monsters. We're always joking about. Chat from from Weird Science.
Speaker 1: Into a pile of poop at the end.
Speaker 2: Look at this one too. We should probably bring this one up next time. But let's throw it on screen real quick. Here. Epstein files just got vibe coded into a data viz app on replet whatever that is. One bro just turned the entire document into an interactive conspiracy web. So they made a heat map of like all these different names and people associated with the network.
Speaker 1: That's like the conspiracy there's red string.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, here's the best part. This guy, Peter Malcolm says at Grock. Using these insights, can you list five prominent people who up here is complicit? Look who number one is? Elon Musk. Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Richard Branson and Howard Lutnik. But like Elon's pet AI is like put him in the number one spot.
Speaker 1: He is lucky that they did not like him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yep, no doubt. Yeah, all right, So let.
Speaker 1: Me see, are you pretty busy this week?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: To let me think Friday's kind of busy. Saturday and Sunday are sort of up in the air. So I would say next week probably better than this week, just in case.
Speaker 1: Let me see if we because we're supposed to go to Timpoole on the twenty third. If I can't do it on the eighteenth, it'll have to be the first week of March. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be fine. Let's see, there's a chance I could do it tomorrow. I just don't want to leave you with a maybe.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't do it tomorrow, Can you do it a week from today on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think so Wednesday the eighteenth, Yeah, same time.
Speaker 2: Sure, very good, Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: That was really fun. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fun. Thanks