Speaker 1: It's nice size with Dan Ray Untellingray Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at some of the exit polls here, and it was interesting when you look at all of these numbers. Amongst gender, Donald Trump carried male voters fifty five two, so he won male voters by thirteen percent. Amongst female voters, Harris won by eight percent. Therein lies the difference. Uh, there was a there was a gap, a gender gap, but the gender gap amongst men was bigger for Donald Trump. And we were told all along, by all the posters, of most of the posters, that Trump would lose women voters by fifteen percent. Women voters were fifty three five amongst age groups. Amongst age groups under people eighteen to twenty nine, Harris did well, fifty four to forty three, months, thirty to forty four, people thirty to forty four, Those would be the people who would be beginning to buy homes and things like that, Harris slightly forty nine, forty eight. But amongst more established people forty five to sixty four, Trump fifty four, forty four. And again you can figure out whether they're boomers or not. There, I guess they're not boomers sixty five and older would be boomers. They were tied forty nine forty nine amongst where do we have here? Amongst by race? What do we got here? It's broken down by race and by age. So amongst blacks between Donald Trump was basically carrying about fifteen percent amongst young blacks eighteen to twenty nine, he got fifteen percent. Thirty to forty four, he got fifteen percent. Forty five to sixty four, he got fifteen percent. Older black bowls only five percent. But there's a there's a little bit of a shift there. These numbers are all interesting, They're always difficult to decipher clearly. But amongst people who were a total family income under thirty thousand dollars, and I think it's tough to work full time in America and not make thirty thousand dollars, Harris barely fifty to forty six amongst people between thirty and forty nine thousand dollars. Trump fifty three to forty five. Amongst people making fifty to one hundred thousand dollars, which is a third of the voters. Trump fifty one to forty six amongst people making one hundred to two hundred thousand dollars, Harris wins slightly fifty one forty seven amongst people over two hundred thousand dollars, but wealthy Harris wins. So Trump wins amongst certainly middle class voters, people between thirty thousand and one hundred thousand and over one hundred thousand, and even more over two hundred thousand. How about that. Anybody ever tell you that isn't that interesting? Total family income under forty thousand dollars excuse me, und one hundred thousand dollars, which is your middle class? Trump wins fifty to forty six one hundred thousand dollars or more. Harris wins fifty one to forty six. So the wealthier you are, the more likely that you might have voted for Harris Amongst Protestant other Christian voters, which is forty two percent. Trump wins handily sixty three to thirty six. Amongst those who have no religion, which is a quarter the population. Harris wins, So Harris gets the wealthy vote, and she gets the the either the agnostic or the atheist vote amongst Jewish voters, which only represents two percent of the population. Harris rolls up her biggest number, seventy eight percent. Amongst Catholic voters, Trump wins fifty eight to forty. These are all NBC News decision. That's the clearest numbers that I can see. So uh. In terms of issues if here here, here's the here it is right here five issues, foreign policy Trump fifty seven thirty seven, The economy Trump eighty nineteen, eighty percent to nineteen percent, amongst immigration ninety percent, nine percent. Amongst the state of democracy and abortion, that is where Harris won. These are the best numbers. These are the best numbers that I've seen in terms of explaining it is US support for Israel too strong. Sixty seven percent think it's too strong, and excuse me, thirty one percent think it's too strong, and Harris amongst that group wins sixty seven to thirty. And yet amongst Jewish voters, Harris wins as well. I don't understand that. I really don't. If you look up NBC News decision in twenty twenty four, they they have they have the best breakdown here, really the best bake drowns here breakdown here go take quick break six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. The reason that I'm going over those numbers. Is I think they're instructive? Uh? And wow six one, seven thirty, six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I got Sam and Jason coming up. I got some open lines, which is troubling. Fill them up. Back after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Again in Pennsylvania, Bob Casey, the incumbent Democrat, has conceded to his Republican opponent, Dave McCormick. Let's go to the phones, Sam in Lundberry's Londonderry, New Hampshire. Sam, I appreciate your patience. Thank you very much. Go right ahead. Sam.
Speaker 3: I'm a ninety two year old combat veteran corin in law and my folks and the time revolves her in the military, and I try to be Every president had plaus nobody had with all flawed and I followed politics all the way from the start in the Clinton administration when they left Arkansas, and then she became president and all the flaws that she had destroyed equipment and different investigations. And I think there's a two tier system of justice. And now with the Biden administration, one of the tragedy in my lifetime is when President Biden opened the borders. That is one of the biggest mistakes and I never never forget it. Millions and millions of legal people came over the border. Now they're all over from different countries. They have over a million, five hundred thousand. They don't even know where he went. Now. The only thing is I cannot see. I pray every night for both sides, the people, the thousands and thousands of the soldiers are getting killed. The devastation of law or is breaking my heart. But what it is, I really believe the Democrats have gone through for to the left. I've never seen anything like it, and I don't think it'll take a long time before they get to the middle with all the things they have done in the past eight years. Afghanistan, that was another debacle to what happened there, and nothing happened, nothing, nobody was fired. But I like to say Trump, he was a businessman. He didn't have to He could have had a good life, and he had the four good years. Nobody was or the work workload. Everybody had a job and the fight was intact. But when this war broke on, this open policy of the border, devastated the country and even now it's going on and look good they do. The Jewish people, they don't back them up. It's a shame that it's a two tear system.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then, because I've seen it all, I know nobody's perfect. Like I said before, every president has the flaws. But I've never seen this country go so far. For the life his GfK was alive today, he would be very disappointed. But this is something I can't I can't believe that's going on. It's like a bad dream. Look at all the three hundred and fifty thousand disposed kids. They don't know where they put them. You can go on and on then, but I know everybody's picking on Trump. He didn't have to do it. Like I said before, he was an outside but he wanted to try to drain it. And I get back to this, who you look the election coming up again with these denominations. I think they're going to do a good job. But then I wish you. You're still a young fella and a good guy. But what I'm trying to say is in my lifetime, I don't think they'll see it. It's gonna take many, not many years, quite a few years to get the people to the middle of the road. But it doesn't seem to hell.
Speaker 2: You know, let's see what let's get let's give him a chance. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a chance. Then that open border was the worst thing I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 4: Right, No, No, the people agreeing with you came.
Speaker 3: Over there and the spurs all over the country. Now they're trying to do it the same way that they're trying to deliver. The gis are not being taken care of like you should have been homeless.
Speaker 2: And Sam, all of those points. Sam, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 3: I know, thank you, nothing's happening to change.
Speaker 2: Well, I keep I'm trying desperately, Sam to have a conversation with you. I haven't cut you off. I respect you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry in Korea. I know you're.
Speaker 2: Passionate, and I respect that. All I'm just saying is that, uh, let us give I agree with you. Thank goodness that the election is over. Thank goodness it was decided so that there's going to be no disruption. We'll have a transition of power. I actually commend President Biden, and I've commended him for receiving President Trump. President like Trump into the White House, and let's hope that the country has a great four years and let's uh, let's continue to be Americans.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, the last four years been terrible. Damn, it's gonna tell you a long time to get the country back on his seat.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see, let's see how quickly. Let's see how quickly it can happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate you very much. Thank you so have a good Thanksgiving and too much.
Speaker 2: Into your family as well. You deserve a great Thanksgiving. Thanks have a great night. Let me go to Jason in Norwood. Jason, you're next to night, said, I'm going to get you in here before the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Jason, Hi, Dan, I'll try and be quick.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 5: I just want to mention briefly, after listening to your statistics, I'm not at all surprised. Do you think billion dollar campaigner Harris was really the candidate of the middle class?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't know, but but just no, But you would you would assume the way the national media described it to us. They essentially were saying, well, you know, Trump, Trump is for the billionaires and the millionaires. As it turned out, people who were making over two hundred thousand dollars according to NBC News, which is a very comfortable living. They they were voted a majority for the Democrat. I mean, that's that's one of the ironies.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't listen to the mainstream media.
Speaker 2: Well, I will give you the straight information here and I will even use the mainstream media. I mean, this is an amazing NBC poll when you look at it deeply and you realize that they were talking about what percentage of people, you know, agree with what's going on, our support for Israel and the Biden administration, which I think did not support Israel as much as they should have the vast majority of Jewish.
Speaker 5: Ye to make a brief comment, I came in in the middle of the where I apologize if it's sorry.
Speaker 7: Been mentioned, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 5: Concerning Congressman Gates and his statement today, Yes, I have a lot of respect for him after the way he stepped down. He strikes me as a mission driven person who is interested in what's gests of the country, not necessarily what was best for him personally.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you that I think that he has political baggage that no nominee should have to try to carry through the process. If you look at what the allegations are, and I realized they're allegations. The allegations are, and again Jason has dropped off. We did not cut him off. The allegations of sexual activity and involving young people. And again I don't know if it's true or not. He's denied those allegations, but I think that once those allegations swirl around someone's character, it's tough to get rid of them. And in addition, he was the one Republican who took down the Republican House speaker, had left the House, the Republican House in chaos. So he's a disruptor. There's no doubt about that. But I think the one thing that we can agree upon is that there were many more Republicans, including Pam Bondi, who is now the Republican nominee for Attorney General, many more Republicans who were more highly qualified to be the Attorney General of the United States than Gates. Simple as that. Okay, where we're going to go next. I'm going to go to Rob in Medford. Rob, you were next on Night Side. I got about three minutes and then I got the news coming at us.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Rob, Hey, Dan, I'll tell you what sends a chill up and down my spine. I want to make sure I get the numbers right. Trump won the popular vote by five million votes or so? Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let me see what I can get here for you real quickly. He hit about seventy seven million votes. Uh, And I wish I had the numbers. I don't have. I don't have the precise numbers. If he won by a few million, I think it's more like three million votes.
Speaker 7: Let me okay, I'll get that for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 7: That doesn't it's not that. That's not the point. Is that if I'm not mistaken when they decided to instill and I say they the powers that did it? Obama, whoever decided to put.
Speaker 2: Miss president Harris?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Harris.
Speaker 7: I almost wanted to call him Michelle. When they decided to put Harris in? Did they not lose like fifteen million votes in that process?
Speaker 2: No? That will No, No, let me let me help you out here. Okay. Donald Trump basically got the same amount of votes or similar of votes to what he got in twenty twenty. He's now he's got a little more. He's got about seventy seven million votes, and I think that in twenty twenty he was a little less than that. Okay, Joe Biden had eighty one million votes. Vice President Harris has seventy four million votes. It's beginning to look like me, it's beginning to look to me as if the support of Trump went up significantly a couple of million, and the support for the Democratic candidate between Biden and Harris dropped. I can get the precise numbers for you, but I'm pretty close on those numbers, trust me. Okay, the Democrats went from eighty one to seventy four, so they lost about seven million votes. Trump went from about seventy four up to seventy seven. He picked up three million.
Speaker 7: So if they had not gone away those fifteen million votes, we might have been in a different vote. Is My point is that like they did this transition, they switched Paris for Biden, and in that process there was fifteen million or so people that had already voted for Biden. They described no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no was whoa whoa whoa? Wait, well, hold on, hold on for second. Rob Okay, Joe Biden won fourteen million votes in the Democratic primary primaries that that led up to the to the convention. You can't count those votes. Donald Trump had had had had probably another fifteen million votes in the Republican primary. So whatever that number was, no.
Speaker 7: Just correct me, because I think there's like still there too many crazy people out there. And I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Well, because sometimes crazy people don't want to listen to the numbers, and you do. There were people who voted in all the primaries in massachutt in California, New York, and Illinois, and those same people probably voted in the final election, So you can't double count those votes. I mean, trick voters are different from general election voters. General election in November, they all started zero zero and Donald Trump now has just shy of fifty percent of the vote. He's at seventy six million, nine hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 7: Seventeen guard In my heart, I feel much better that I. I just don't understand. You can't talk to some people. They just there's no approach in the conversation or a debate. And that's been the whole problem these last four years, is they won't sit down for an honest discussion. They just cut you out and cut you off. You're done.
Speaker 2: Well. If you were opposed to illegal immigration, you were characterized as a racist, which is which is which is crazy? You know. Uh, there's a difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. And if you want to call illegal immigrants migrants, or if you want to call them new residents, or if you want to call them prospective citizens, you can call them anything you want. If they're here legally, they should not be here.
Speaker 7: And particularly begins at home. My mother used to say, charity begins at home. You take care of your own. But you you you could have more for others, but you gotta take care of your own.
Speaker 2: For us, I agree with you. And there's a lot of we talked earlier tonight. There's a lot of veterans that need some help in this country and they're getting the help they need, thanks Rob.
Speaker 7: And the people begging for money that are.
Speaker 2: Already here that, yeah, a lot of those.
Speaker 7: Problems, they don't have to bring them in from other countries. Yeah, we do have enough.
Speaker 2: And rapists in this country. Yeah, and we just taken they just picked up three people in three men, young men in Massachusetts. Uh, in the last few days who were sex offenders. I mean, we don't really need that here in Massachusett.
Speaker 9: That's the widespread fear. The widespread fear that that who is talking about the widespread fear is but from the citizen thaty that worried about you. Let all these quirks and murderers in to get the people that earned and worked for this place.
Speaker 2: I got you. I'm gonna let you run, Rob, because I'm up my news.
Speaker 7: Thank you for you call Yah the other voice and reason man. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I am the voice of reason. Thank you, Rob. Good Night. Six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine three one ten thirty Will and Long Island. It's next. I get Pelvis coming up in Burlington, and I got some open lines which really really disappoint me. Audience out there, I don't know what you're doing tonight, but have some courage of your convictions. All points of view will welcome here. Bring it on. I want to hear some balance, and I also want to hear from you. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. It's a nice Side with dam.
Speaker 1: Night, Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, for those of you who are interested, and I think some of you might be interested, I'm going to explain to you real quickly, and then I'm going to go to Will and Long Island. In twenty twenty, Joe Biden had eighty one million votes. In twenty twenty four, Vice President Harris seventy two million votes. There were nine million fewer votes for the Democratic presidential candidate. In twenty twenty, Donald Trump had seventy four million votes. I'm just rounding them up here. In twenty twenty four he had nearly seventy seven million votes. So the Democrats lost nine million votes between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four. Donald Trump picked up three million votes. That's that's the difference. That's the difference. And I will have those numbers available if anyone wants them. Let me go next to Will down in Long Island. Will welcome back. How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing good, Dan, How are you do?
Speaker 2: Just grat I what's your take on any and all of this? We were talking about the we started talking about Matt Gates's nomination, which now is you know, down the down the chuote. I just think it was an unforced error by President Trump. Unnecessary.
Speaker 8: Well, I think two things. One, I think that President Trump nominated him knowing he's not going to get through, so his next pick will seem much less crazy. By comparison, Trump is way smarter than we think. Sometimes I used to think he was the dumbest billionaire I ever saw him next to Mark Cuban. I really thought, I said, man, I messed up my life if this guy's a billionaire. But then I started to realize some of the things he did. And one of my favorite things when Biden said, the only garbage I see out there are his supporters, and then he pulled up in a garbage truck. I mean, I'm like, this man is like almost like idiot's avant. Sometimes he's like brilliant in so many ways.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 8: Think that he did that with Gates by comparison, but if he could have got Gates through, I'm sorry to say it, but you know, I don't know how you feel about him personally, but I his is what I heard Gates say a couple of days ago, which I've been saying for years. I know that you have a certain impression of me. We've spoken many times that you know that I'm very into economics and I'm very into I'm not a big I'm a capitalist, but not a big supporter of billionaires. I'm kind of like I always had more in common with the Bernie supporters that I did with Republicans, even though I think that they're, you know, crazy in their own way. I think they're too far left, but I understand where they're coming from. Right. So Matt Gates. A couple of days ago, he said, and I always said, you do not need to be a forensic accountant to put senators and congress people in prison for insider trading. And just a few days ago, he said, I'd like to see some of their portfolios. And you know what, you show me some of these centers and both sides. I know that Republicans are not going to want that to happen either. So it's not like Republicans wanted to get on board with this. You show me your portfolios. I want to see what committees you sit on. I want to see what you were talking about in those committees when we were going to make military action, when we were going to make announcements that the.
Speaker 2: I get your point. I get your point. So, so you look, I think that the Dates was a flawed candidate. He was the Republicans could not support it, the Democrats would line up in unison against him. I he I think he was let me, let me finish. He Maybe he was the sacrificial lamb that that. I think both you and I suggest. Maybe it was done intentionally, maybe was done inadvertently. Either way, I think that Pam Bondy's going to look really good as a nominee as a result.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have no problem with that nomination. However, I have a little bit more. I want a little bit more. You know, people were trying to call it the revenge tour. No, it's not the revenge tour. But I would like to see those fifty one intelligence officials that signed a document that said that the hunter Biden laptop, which we now know to be true. I'd like to see what evidence you base that on before you sign that. I'd like to see that.
Speaker 10: I'd like to see you sit in front of me and explain.
Speaker 8: To me what made you sign that document besides trying to interfere and meddle in the United States election. I want to know why. And there's a lot of question.
Speaker 2: Here's what First of all, Will, Will, what purpose is served by that? Are you going to indict people who are going to sit in front and say, Look, I talked to so and so. I had respect for him, he said to me, and had if you remember, Will, and I'm being very respectful of your opinion. They simply said. They phrased it brilliantly. They said that the Hunter Biden laptop story had all the markings. That was the phrase they used in the letter. Will had all the markings of a Russian disinformation campaign. So that gives them enough room to drive an eighteen trailer truck through.
Speaker 8: It, right. Yeah, Now, if you give me a couple of weeks to prepare and question those people, I guarantee you one. I'm not even a lawyer, okay, especially with their credentials, I will rip that out apart. Okay. And I'd like to know why, because I know why they did it, and I know.
Speaker 2: You're not even hearing what I'm saying. You and I both know what they did.
Speaker 8: That document, only you're saying that now nobody has ever listened. The administration has said, okay, Biden has said, but we've never heard from these officials and the fifty one people that signed it on why they signed it?
Speaker 2: But oh John, wait, Will, Will? Will? Come on, Man, let me have a conversation with you for once.
Speaker 8: Have they testified?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 8: Have they testified?
Speaker 10: Has anybody heard you have to testify?
Speaker 2: Will? They don't? This is not the Soviet Union. You had people like John Brennan, who is that died in the wole. John Rennan was a was a registered and said he voted for the Communist Party presidential candidate in nineteen seventy six. Okay, this is a guy who never should have had anything to do with our national security. Okay, but but beyond that, he said, it's it's like I'm gonna say to you, Will, in my opinion, the most talented baseball team last season was the Boston Red Sox. You're gonna say to me, Dan, they finished in last place in the American League East or wherever the hell they finished. Uh, it's my opinion, Will, it's their opinion that had the markings. You gotta move that, man, You got to move past it, because then if you keep focusing on that, it's never going to happen for you.
Speaker 8: And that's the beginning, that's the beginning of a whole bunch of people I'd like to see investigated. That are the unelected bureaucrats that brought us to where we are right now. But you think there is a whole.
Speaker 2: Till you can't investigate them for their opinion. You can't investigate them.
Speaker 8: It's not about it. It's not about opinion. When you are that qualified. If you gave me your kind of qualified opinion on the Boston Red Sox, that's a whole lot different than intelligence officials that have been doing this for decades. Okay, just signing a document so that Joe Biden conflaunted in front of us right before the election, which happened to be a huge thing, by the way. Okay, just like when Komy decided to reopen the investigation against Hillary Clinton. I think that that was a massive, uh obviously turn in the election as well. But putting side, you brought up a very important number I thought I wanted to comment on. Okay, you said that people that made under one hundred thousand dollars heavily voted for Donald Trump. Me and you talked about, uh, you know, uh, the amount of billionaires that were created under the Biden administration. I told you I think Americans are gonna see through this. They could say as much as they want, they're a bottom up economy. Uh, but the average American can't afford their groceries, can't afford their rent. Inflation has eaten away at their Now there.
Speaker 2: Understand why will will Yeah, we understand that. It's just interesting to see the numbers. By the way, hold on for a second. Here, hold on, Here are some of the people. Here are the some of people who signed that letter. Okay, do any of these names ring a bell? Michael Hayden, he's now an the analyst for CNN, Jim Clapper now a cnney, John Brennan uh now analysts for NBC and MSNBC. I mean, it goes on and on. These folks obviously had a point of view which which influenced their opinions. That's the problem you got here. You got Jeremy Bash, former CIA chiefs chief of staff, now analysts for NBC and MSNBC. These are all people who brought the political bias.
Speaker 8: You know that some of these people. You know that some of these people I've been told my whole life, okay, and and admittedly by the CIA, okay, that we have admittedly meddled in over eighty six elections around the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've.
Speaker 8: Does.
Speaker 2: That's what the CIA problem is.
Speaker 8: The problem is the past couple of election cycles, they've been doing it here in the United States. They've turned their ire, They've turned their eye onto the people of America.
Speaker 2: Will you will your points? I've given you eight minutes and I got four callers wait, and so I got to let you go. Man, you have made your points repeatedly. I think I understand your points. I simply disagree with them and simply tell you they're out. Is They did not say this is a Russian operation. They said it has the markings, the ear markings of a Russian operation. They were very slick with that letter. And the media said head large fifty one officials label hunter Biden laptop Russian operation. So you had this look. Will, we're on the same page. Man, I'm just telling you that's a battle win it in public relations. Don't waste time.
Speaker 10: In I say Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Speaker 8: I'm not just talking about that one, Dan, I'm talking about all.
Speaker 2: You're killing me. Will you're killing me? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. You went ten minutes here man, and no one else is going to get two minutes for the rest of the show. Okay, just bear that.
Speaker 8: I didn't feel like I did the whole time minute. I thought you did a lot of it. But okay, good, happy, Thank so we went ten minutes.
Speaker 2: We went ten minutes. No one else will go ten minutes with me, will Okay, that's all I'm saying. And again I've tried to explain it to you. Have a good one. See it back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Live from the Window World nights Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Back to the phones, we go Pelvis and Middleton, Pelvis. Next on Nightside. We're getting a little tight on.
Speaker 4: Time, buddy, go ahead, I'll try to be quick. Thank you for the tote bag on the Donald Trump electoral votes challenge.
Speaker 2: How did you How do you like the tote bag? How do you like the toe?
Speaker 4: But it's nice. My wife will take it to work.
Speaker 8: It's nice.
Speaker 4: I like it. But a real quick thing on the immigration thing and why it should be a real issue in this area. I'm sorry I missed most of the show tonight we were out, but I've had two Guatemala workers for me for ten years. I had them for ten years from two thousand and six for twenty sixteen. They came here, they had to have a TIM number, they had to pay in, they had to pay their dues, They had to be checked on yearly to get citizenship here. They had to be here ten years to get citizenship. In twenty and sixteen, we had a guy come over. He was unvetted. Whatever he walk came over here. We gave him sixty hours a week, thirty dollars an hour to late patios. Great guy did a fantastic job from me and my cousin. This past February, he was recognized at the North Shaw Mall and was detained by Ice for child rape and prostitution and human trafficking back in two thousand and nine when he was previously in this country. So my point is, this guy has been around my family. He was passed around, He smiled at all the clients. I had to do a high end landscape company on the North Shore, you know, and this guy, we would never know what he was really up to. And that's the vetting process. In the issue with my point is I love Quebec City. I could go to Canada all the time. I love it. I could never walk in there and put my arms open for free medical, reeinsurance, free education, free everything, free housing. They would turn me around and send me back. We're one of the only countries who does this. Oh, the only country that does this. There's a lot of dangelous people in here that we don't know about. And that's my point, you know, great.
Speaker 2: Point, Pelvis. Thank you, thank you so much. I'll give you much more time if you call a little earlier.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know I got you. That will will took up a lot.
Speaker 10: Thanks, gotta go, Thank you much.
Speaker 2: Let me see Bob and Rain and Bob, you gotta be quick for me.
Speaker 6: We're really late here, go ahead, Rob okay, Dan, I'd just like to first of all, Happy Thanksgiving. But uh, after that, I'd like to say, I'm really disappointed. Actually the President Trump didn't win by more than anyone. I think the policies of of the past administration that she said she she couldn't see anything that should really change or that she disagreed with, and also just her ineptness just boggles my mind. How really anyone could really vote for her. And as far as this state goes, our state is definitely broken. I mean, you know, he had a decent guy in that Deeton to run against Elizabeth Warren and he was crushed. And I mean, the Republican party in the state is broken, and.
Speaker 2: Well it's trying to get better. You know, it was the Republican Party under Amy conn of Elly's trying to get better small steps. Deaton did better than people expected. You're you're not going to turn it around totally. You got to talk to your friends and neighbors. We knew we needed to party state here in Massachusetts. We don't have it, not not now. I think maybe at some point in view to get one more in here if I can. Okay, okay, I wish you called earlier. I'd give you a heck of a lot more time. But look at the clock. Thanks Bob, appreciate it. Next up, Jack and the Cape. Jack, you're gonna wrap it for us, Go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Hey, Dan, the number one problem is you need an eight hour show.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Call early enough so I can spread it out.
Speaker 8: And then your audience is your you and your audience is too good. But I want to what I want to talk about, and you touched on it.
Speaker 2: Earlier.
Speaker 8: Okay, so we had the sixteen presidential elections, the numbers, we had the twenty election numbers, and then we had the twenty four and the twenty we have the eighty one million Biden votes. Well, at some point in time, the statisticians, the posters, they have to account for this. What you know, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: What is there? What's their account for? There was seven million, nine million Democrats. That that my point.
Speaker 8: So my point is, my point is is that the twenty election was stolen and somehow our country is going to happen.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm tired of talking about the twenty elections. Please don't don't burden my show with the twenty election anymore. Take the win. You're a trump guy. Take the win. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a bad winner. Take the win. Twenty twenties in the past, If twenty twenty, if Trumpet.
Speaker 8: Wants twenty twenty, it's a procedure. It's a policy procedure thing we're going to have to deal with. But I want to leave you because I don't. We don't have a life.
Speaker 2: You got to leave me because I only got thirty seconds left. Jack call me earlier and I'll give you more time. I don't I'm done. I don't have time, all right, Sorry Jack, all right, yeah, keep going, keep going, Jacket done to the night. I may be on maybe on Facebook in a couple of minutes. I'll figure that out. I want to thank everyone who called all dogs, and I don't want to thank Robin. I want to thank Marina. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's what my pal Charlie Ray is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who in past, they loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Hope to see again tomorrow night on night side. Everyone, have a great Friday. We'll see you tomorrow night.