Speaker 1: This is a pose head, Jeffrey Daughter so Blunt, the You and Obomber blowing up Waco, Texas in Heaven's Gates and Aliens Modified Men for Mates, Hitler, Pixy's Death and that Escaped Bigfoot and the mom Man Son of Sam talking to That times again, Witches. J'm Sam Cob Serious Noise and Haunting.
Speaker 2: Stark Arts and the Skull and Bones. Most celebrities are probably clone.
Speaker 1: So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and cat Stone.
Speaker 2: Welcome you to the podcast Range Proof. We're here to entertain you. We're here entertain you.
Speaker 1: Get straight.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome. I'm Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, and I am joined once again by the Man of Many Tastes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's my nickname.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Welcome everybody back to the show. Yes, I'm joined by Brett once again, the Man of Many Tastes. Bring the microphone a little closer to your face. We're in the studio this time, not at Brett's bar where we smoke cigars and hang out. So this one should be pretty fun, something a little different. If people on the video wonder why I'm wearing a bandana. Is because it is fucking forty degrees.
Speaker 3: That's because Canada is on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, I wonder why that is. And what would forty degrees be in fahrenheit.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and four degrees for everybody in the States. It is very hot today, and it's probably hotter within my house even though I got the air conditioning going. So welcome everybody to the show. This is something fun that I've always wanted to cover. So I just I do with Bratt, since you are someone who enjoys guns. Mhm, so I think we all kind of do. But and what do we have in the background here for all the uh, all of the people watching.
Speaker 4: Well, in the background, this is a is Cz built mouser. It's chambered in three o eight and then sold the Israeli Army as an Israeli mauser and it's one of a collector one of a kind collector's item. And yeah, I just having to come upon it. And uh, yeah, this is a CO two pistol. So it's yeah, it looks cool, like.
Speaker 2: It looks very real for everyone that is watching the video, it looks like a real handgun. It's pretty it's pretty cool for everybody on YouTube. None of this is real. This is just co two.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: It really is. It's pretty cool. It's fucking heavy too, for a pellet gun. So crazy, it's it's just it just it just feels real. It's very cool though, because they consider what we're talking about. I thought it was appropriate. I'm sure now I would think winterest rifles would probably be pretty.
Speaker 3: Expensive, depends what you're buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever came across one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 4: Like they make poly guns too, which is really a hot item because like so cool. You still like they make poly guns. You need a gun license for it because they shoot so fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bowl action is pretty cool. It's just I just like old school love that shit, you know what I mean. So fun. So yeah, we're talking about for this episode would be pretty fun. The time this comes out, we're like, we'll eventually be leading up to like the Halloween season eventually, because like one summer kind of tapers off to an end. We usually really try to insert in your ear holes a lot of fun topics, especially like paranormal stuff and like creepy things. We're definitely gonna get into some fun stuff for Halloween. So this is gonna kind of be you know, lubin you up right.
Speaker 3: The you work out it.
Speaker 2: Some people say, what do you think about this woman? How attractive on a scale of one to ten? Uh?
Speaker 3: How many drinks have I had? Not a nose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh, you're you're uh, you're four whiskeys in, but they're four figure whiskeys.
Speaker 4: I mean if it if I was not that timing period, I mean, oh I'm a guy, Let's, I'd probably hit it.
Speaker 2: Let's And who knows if it's just like the depiction with her little hair because she has a little a little almost like lesbian haircut kind of for back then you think that more women, but I get the Okay, So the idea is like, I I don't know this for a fact, but I'm pretty sure that they had women's hair up in a bun because if you had it down, it was like there was there were some reason why men preferred. And then like having your hair down would be something that you would do when you're at home or with your husband, and that it was kind of sexually suggestive. Why yeah, I'll ask Google, it's even better. Why did women wear their hair in a bun in the eighteen hundreds. Victorian hairstyles a short history and photos, and Victoria and women's heirs are often thought to be her most valuable asset. Styles very quite a bit different throughout Obviously the seventeen eighteen hundreds Queen Victoria Ragin whoa something. These women had really long hair, So yeah, weird. So I think there is something about, especially within religious communities, about women keeping their hair up and you couldn't have it down, free flowing because you're supposed to be uptight. And like there is a thing behind this. I know there is because I've seen stuff on it.
Speaker 4: Well, it was definitely a huge thing back then, Like status was everything, right, especially in the Victorian era, right, So like I feel like it would.
Speaker 2: Have been like, oh, you got your hair, you wi her hair down, she's a fucking whore. Why is she ever hair own?
Speaker 4: Or like if she showed her ankles and published, like, oh, she's definitely a horror you know, she works with horror.
Speaker 2: At one point, Billy should chop them off or something like that, Sure, ankles, chop them off. That's so stupid. So this is a kind of fun, crazy episode and you've never heard about the story, have you?
Speaker 3: No? Not really?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, so this is pretty pretty interesting. So over the course of forty years, Sarah Winchester had the so called Winchester Mansion built in San Jose to her bizarre specifications, so in order to appease the ghost, she thought we're haunting her. So, yeah, we were talking about the wind. Oh Dutches in the chat why you always hear so funny? So Brett meet Dutch Dutches on one of our our famous fans. He's someone that seems to show up every time we're doing anything live on Twitch. For all the Oil listeners that don't know, if you want to catch some of the live shows, we go live and record on Twitch, it disappears after a week and then we put it out to the main show and YouTube sometimes weeks and weeks after, so they kind of get a little uh, they get raw, uncut versions of stuff. So if there's any mistakes, so I fuck up or I say something really offensive, then I can fix in post. But for some reason, Twitch is allowing me to say some bananas stuff all the time. So to bring this in, I want to show a couple of ads just like just your average white guy just with a rifle. Yeah, probably beats his wife and drinks whiskey on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Smokes the guards, puts it out on his children and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: This once, look at me, dad, look at how I'm loading the shotgun. You know, it's like the older dad and the young like younger son. But the guy looks like he's in his forties showing his eighty year old dad how to fucking load a gun. He's like, you know, I know your day you were shooting each others, trying to do with the pump out that when they muzzleloaders, Yeah, the muzzleloaders, you're like jerking off the gun. This one is funny. I thought you'd like this one, just like what is even happening in this.
Speaker 4: Picture that that definitely seems like a hunt camp and it looks like, uh, it just got finished up supper or breakfast and then they ready to go was you know, smash them ducks by. Looks at it.
Speaker 2: What a different time everyone was white.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy, like it left your wife for like two weeks and then come back.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, what want fer me house?
Speaker 2: I know, crazy, I know because this guy's smoking up a pipe, like just showing old ads. I only have a couple of so for fun. Here's why my hunting pays off. Winchester. What the funk? Why is it show with some guy in the war.
Speaker 4: Because Winchester had a I had probably a lot of contracts with the military at the time.
Speaker 3: I could see that, So it doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of my Winchester.
Speaker 3: I mean, to be fair, to make a early good amal.
Speaker 2: It looks like two gay guys that have a fucking hunting excursion.
Speaker 3: Though we broke mountain action like broke back Winchester Winchester.
Speaker 2: Probably of my Winchester. Uh a thousand yards world record?
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one.
Speaker 2: I know weird. I'm sure it's just fun little ads because it's like crazy how often you know, you'd see probably gun ads everywhere back in the day. So this is a crazy, crazy looking place. Dude. Look at that huge fucking mansion.
Speaker 3: It's wild wild. Why would that all be one building?
Speaker 2: Because she kept building onto it like and like literally to appease the ghosts because she thought the ghosts were like haunting her. So crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was a ghost. I'd probably haunt her too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And I looked for other pictures of her. I think this is her when she was younger. So it seemed like time beat her with a wooden stick, like what happened to you? So there was no plan, no official blueprints were drawn up, no architectural vision was created, yet once unfinished, the house took shape on a sprawling lot in the heart of San Jose, California. Inside a staircase ascended through several levels before ending abruptly. Doorways open to blank walls and corners rounded two dead ends. It is pretty wild place. So here's one of the infamous staircases goes to nowhere like it went to nowhere. So there's this idea, right like Chelsea's mom has done kind of stuff like this where you sage a house, like when you move into a new house or especially one that is older. We should have done to this place as you sage it and you push the spirits whoever lives in here through saging out the windows. So the weird thing is with this house, it seems like she was almost trapping the ghosts inside though, because she's she's doors to nowhere. So the ghost is like I'm gonna go haunt this person in this room. Oh wait a minute, it's a wall. Oh wait, I could walk through walls.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really make a lot of sense for resal purposes. But like then again, like.
Speaker 2: She was crazy.
Speaker 3: She was crazy.
Speaker 2: Like we're having a gin and tonic also in.
Speaker 3: A crystal skull vodka.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. But it was like these are fucking sick. Yeah, pretty cool, Like I had to get to so we could each do one on the show. So it is weird considering why this happened in what this house is like, like this shit is that crazy? Hell?
Speaker 3: Why is it so narrow? What do you get? What can you get through there?
Speaker 2: This one's wild and ghost Adventures you know what ghost adventures is? Yeah, fucking Zach Beggans, welcome to Ghost Adventures. There's some things that you just cannot explain, explain, explain. So he went there and I watched the episode. It's pretty cool, like they caught a couple of things, like some small things, and who knows if it's that. I've heard things that their interns like throw shit, and I believe they catch some stuff, but I think they overexaggerate to an extent. Because it, you know, and then they're kind of pussies. They used to like lock themselves in a high location. And I've watched the recent episodes where Zach barely does anything. He gets everyone else to do the shit for him, Like, but I'm gonna go sit out in the tent and now you go in by yourself and I'll watch you.
Speaker 3: Man. It sounds like, yes, honestly.
Speaker 2: So crazy. So the house was the brainchild of Sarah Winchester Air by marriage to the Winchester Firearms fortune. Oh she was through marriage. I thought she was blood related to that.
Speaker 3: Next funs why she's a goot you crazy? Yeah? What was her former name?
Speaker 2: Oh no, the ghost just shpited my pants. Zach Beggan's nice like that. What so she must have married into the family.
Speaker 3: What was her former name?
Speaker 2: Like, let me look that up quickly because I'd.
Speaker 3: Be interesting, Like it's probably Harriss. Let's be honest. Image if it's.
Speaker 2: Biden, Sarah Biden. Sarah Biden, she has connections to the Biden fortune. Also real name, Real Housewives. That's fucking funny. It came up as Real Housewives. That's funny. Sarah Lockwood Party Lockwood. Yeah, it was her original name. Pretty Weird was born in New Haven in eighteen forty and eighteen sixteen sixty two, she married William Winchester, son of Aliver Winchester, the owner of Winchester Repeating Arms Company. When William died of tuberculosis at eighteen eighty, Sarah Winchester inherited twenty million dollars so and fifteen percent ownership in the Winchester company. That's a fucking shitloaded money man.
Speaker 3: So any kids even?
Speaker 2: I yeah, she she did have kids, for sure. I know she had kids because it's in the movie that I watched, so I see eighteen sixties. That's fucking crazy. So seventy seven hundred and thirty five billion dollars in today's money, that's crazy. Whoa she would have been so rich.
Speaker 3: She made Elon must look like a bitch.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, why don't she could build the house that she wanted, like.
Speaker 2: It might've been, Like, let me look at it.
Speaker 3: It might be I think it's her million or billion.
Speaker 2: So seven hundred million, Okay I read that wrong, Yeah, seven hundred million.
Speaker 3: Still is it? Six zeros behind it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a million?
Speaker 2: Ye okay, yeah, it's it's yeah, seven seven hundred and thirty five million dollars in today's ninety still a lot of money. That's a huge, not billion, that would have been like That's why I was so surprised. I was like, there's no fucking way. But there was a decimal in sixty four cents or whatever. That's crazy, though she still would have been super fucking rich though, Like that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: I think she did like lure that guy in do you think she gives great adders'?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, good at sucking. It's gonna be old dick.
Speaker 3: Bro man, it's so unfair.
Speaker 2: She was the first woman to shave her pussy. I think, so, no, that's right.
Speaker 4: Why, man, I don't know how women talk about like they want equality. Meanwhile, they can marry, you know, some guy that's packing, you know, seven hundred million dollars worth of cash, and all you gotta be do.
Speaker 3: Is good, be good at it's a sucking dick.
Speaker 2: Or like wifely duties. But the thing is then then they make that excuse of like they want to just make they want a guy that makes a rich woman. And she was like, I want to be with a guy that's also as rich as me, and she's like really well off, and it's like that is unrealistic. The society today in the dichotomy of women and men is quite hilarious in some regard because you can clearly tell both sides have been brainwashed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah one women more or less than Yeah.
Speaker 2: That whatever podcast where they be like, dude, just making fun of dumb women. It's just like they take like average women that are like models or Instagram models or only fan and then they like quiz them and they asked them questions about their morality.
Speaker 3: And their house. They asked, like, what do you think in average wages for a man? It's like, oh, at least one hundred.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking about you? Ever, you live in the same society as everybody else. So pretty crazy. And the house was the brainchild of Yeah, after she inherited everything and uh. Since the project began in eighteen eighty four, rumors have swirled about the construction and the inhabitants of it, and the seemingly endless maze that sits at five hundred and twenty five South Winchester Boulevard in San Jose. So let's get into the origins. Today, the house is known as the Winchester Mystery House, but at the time of its construction, it was simply Sarah Winchester's house. And this thing is fucking huge. That there's a doorway to nowhere just out the door. Did you like measure drunk and you just forgot that there's a door?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the house and your fucking half.
Speaker 2: There's like a pile of bodies because they're so drug they just pass out and then the finally the last person that falls out, they just step over the bodies.
Speaker 5: It's fucking crazy. It's like a weird today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go visit it. It's this tourist attractions and stuff. Really, isn't that Wow, It's just crazy. It's just crazy looking like it just what it looks like, I pig that ship is dude, that property.
Speaker 4: I mean seven hundred million back then and what that's chump changed her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy and she kept like all the money she put into expanding it, changing it all the time. Like I was watching the movie and uh, in the movie, it like it shows she is. According to the movie, she was like obsessed with changing it all the time. And for the for the audio listeners, like I suggest you just go go google some some pictures and you'll be able to see you. I see you're like, can bring up. So this is the movie she whatever, what's your name? This stupid bitch? Sorry, oh Helen my mirror and Mirran. Yes, she's very famous. Well, I didn't finish it. I watched list and I've seen it. I don't really remember the ending, but it's like not bad for for horrmory. It's not like terrible or whatever, but it's not bad. It's kind of creepy. He sees some shit and this is the her and here's the actual Sarah Winchester. Then her doing that character. Pretty pretty trippy, man. So yeah, and see this is this is her in her old age, weird miss Sarah Winchester. Only known portrait in existence other than like the painting. Yeah, because these are like paintings and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure, pretty sure that's her. So I was looking this up and it's just weird to like. I don't know, at this time before there was cameras, and but when she was older there was cameras. It's just weird to like. And nowadays, you know, we have exuberance amount of pictures of ourselves and other people and naked people and stuff like you know what I mean. And it's just weird back then to be like I had one portrait done and there's probably pretty expensive and it's like the only photo of yourself and the poor people you don't get no photos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's fair.
Speaker 4: Maybe, like you know, for some of her a million dollars, you think you she would have had a little more pictures of herself.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm surprised she didn't have like a mural or something, but she seemed very like.
Speaker 4: But like someone that's in the house that size, just to like get it a ghost or confused ghost. It's probably really concerned about taking pictures like, oh, it's taking pieces of my soul and putting the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she was doing like seances and stuff supposedly, and like you know, that's why you know, crazy chicks, they're good at sucking dick.
Speaker 4: They'll do specifically Redhead I've heard that too. Also shout out to Redhead in Ireland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout it out, man, shout it out.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Born around eighteen forty, Sarah Winchester grew up in a world of privilege. She spoke four languages. That's pretty good, attended the best schools around, married well. It eventually gave birth to a daughter, Annie. However, tragedy struck in her late twenties when Annie died, followed by the death of Sarah's husband, William more than a decade later. And this is a time right, the time era where you're like, there's all these different diseases, most likely parasites from the research I've done, and then they claimed there were other diseases and all this stuff. And then there was like tuberculosis, like a flesh eating disease essentially, and it is just like.
Speaker 3: Erode you in road your lungs.
Speaker 2: Does that? Yeah? Pretty crazy? And then you know a lot of people died young back there, or that you get the cholera, the shits, you know, just like shit yourself to deaths. After William's death in eighteen eighty one, Sarah inherited roughly twenty million dollars and it says here and I don't know when this was in twenty nineteen, so shows you the inflation is it was five hundred million in twenty nineteen. Jeez, that's and I just looked at up money, I know, as well as a fifty percent in the Winchester Arms Company, which left her with a continued income equal to a thousand dollars a day. Are twenty six thousand dollars a day in twenty nineteen. Twenty six thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 3: That's more than enough to do with, you know. And that's why I.
Speaker 2: Always found it funny that, like I always like, they're, oh, yeah, there's fucking poor people in the world. It doesn't even make sense. It doesn't make sense that ecotomy between wealth and then the poor, because the idea that you have someone like Jeff Bezos that was like I always joke about this, but like destroy this historic bridge so I could drive my yacht through it. And then meanwhile there's like all these poor kids in Africa and shit, and it's like, if we just balance out the wealth a little bit, I guarantee we could live in a world where everyone had like two or three million dollars, had a piece of property, all lived pretty wealthy. And it's not even a communist idea of the idea. It's the idea of prosperity and everyone gets an equal opportunity. And then if you're a dumb fuckhead, then you know why you can wallow in your own self depression because you spent all your money, you know, because there's the ability to give everyone a large stem of money, equal everything out in every country. Like it's funny that they, I think they specifically keep the Third world poor, Like there's reasons behind this stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot of reason to keep their little poor cheap labor. Right, if you wanted something to build, then if you want to mass produce it, then you have a third little country to go to, and.
Speaker 2: You want to test vaccines on black people, go to. Bill Gates is not even allowed in India anymore, according to what I fucking research.
Speaker 3: Surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should ask your woman what she thinks of Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Probably like her. We don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know, because he got those moves newly. In a possession of a massive, massive fortune and struggling with the loss of her husband and her daughter, which is pretty crazy, she sought the advice of a medium. Also Lincoln's wife did that too, And suppose we like talk. They talked to ghosts and shit, pretty weird. She hoped, perhaps to get advice from beyond as to how to spend her fortune. Or what to do with your life. Though the exact specifics remain between Sarah Winches her and her medium, the story goes the medium was able to channel her dearly departed William, who advised Sarah to leave her home in New Haven, Connecticut and head to West California. As far as what to do with her money, William answered that too, she was to use her fortune to build a home for the spirits of the victims who have fallen have been killed by the Winchester Rifles. At least she be haunted by them for the rest of her life. Yeah, it's that fine, so very stupid. Side effects on here, Brett. Because we record at Brat's house, I might able to bring the soundboard. So there's a there's a lot of fun ones like this, destroy the child, corrupt them all. That's Alex joneson there's the fuckers.
Speaker 3: That's so good.
Speaker 2: That's why it's fine. Billy sways like radimly presses what it sometimes goes with it, sometimes it's not. So it is kind of fun. Well like one of the like for all the fans of that. There will be an episode world. There'll be all of us when we went away to our bachelor party weekend because of getting married Bretons Breton Billy got along fairly well. And but we're ripping on each other the entire time.
Speaker 3: He didn't stand a chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ruthless like it was too funny, so pretty crazy, and it is strange. It seems like to me that it wasn't the husband that was communicating with the medium because you wouldn't necessarily know. Mediums claim they do. But Billy doesn't like psychics. I think they're that some are accurate, some are manipulating people for money, but I do think there's legitimate ones out there. But what if it was like these spirits from the dead that got murdered by the rifle and they're manipulating the media to be like, you got to build me a house, gotta build all of us a house. We can all hang everyone that you kill with your rifles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not the rifle that kills people, it's the people that's behind it with the intent of it. I mean, thing is not jumping off the wall and no shooting at us. So it's guns don't kill people, Robenheimer. And that was like one of the main headlines that when he meets uh, the president of the United States at the time, and he's just like, people don't care about, you know, who built the bomb. They cared about who sent it and who dropped it. And then it's just like that was me. I dropped it. Yeah, And it's like, if you really think about it, it's like, it's not Winchester that kills people, it's it's people's bad intent. I honestly think that a politician with a bad policy kills way more people than anything that this thing can do.
Speaker 2: And you are very correct on that. And now I've become death the Destroyer of worlds and we'll get into that because there's theories that they don't even have nuclear technology like that, and who knows. I want to see Oppenheimer. I think it would be pretty good. I want to see I'm uh definitely gonna watch so Out of Freedom pretty soon. But who knows, because that's supposed to be sign up because the whole idea is like nobody's arrested. We don't, We're still on the Jeffrey Epstein fucking flight logs like these, was like it's making people aware of child trafficking. I think we all fucking know that child didn't get traffic through the section ring. How about we leave some arrests, you know, that would be a really good thing. But like the idea of I watched this video. I can't remember who what the guest was that Joe Rogan had on I posted on my video on my political accounts, and they're like showing video footage from when they test nuclear bombs quotations, and the guy was like, I got a conspiracy for you, and he was like, look at all this video footage and then bringing up footage of like you know, the testing nuclear bombs, and he's like, how's the camera still there? How is the footage still there? And they're like very close to the bomb going off, and.
Speaker 4: Well, they're actually twenty thousand feet away. I don't know, it's very that's a long way. That's a radiation though, I don't know the radiation is the aftermath. Think of radiation like strange, Well, think of radiation like because I dated a girl that worked the Bruce Nuclear So think of radiation like invisible glitter that's being thrown everywhere. Yeah, it's these imagine just.
Speaker 2: A gay fairy fucking throwing radiation stops.
Speaker 4: Throwing around when the bomb goes off and it goes out and spreads out all this tiny little visible glitter glitter basically that's radiation is literally melting.
Speaker 2: Who knows. I'm a conspiracy minded person, so like I do think they have the technology. But it was interesting that he pointed out and there was one video foot as they showed where the guys like watch and they're just before the bomb goes off, a car appears right behind the house that they're like exploding or whatever. But it looked the way the direction goes of when the bombs go off. They might they might have it now, but it's the idea of like, oh, we didn't go to the Moon because they didn't have the technology yet. So the moon landing either way, I think we've been to other planets. Who knows right or different dimensions, but like the moon landing was a fuck was fake. You could tell there's there's like a tinfoil and shit cardboard. You could clearly see it looks fucked.
Speaker 4: Well, that was the funny thing like watching there's a video that you can actually buy. It's called The Funny Thing that Happened on the Way to the Moon. It talk about like the thrusters on the bottom of the lunar lander that like on Earth and made thirty foot crater like about fifteen feet deep thirty feet wide because of how much thrust it made and it just sets down on the surface.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, we're just gonna that too.
Speaker 2: Like there's or like the fact that they can make a phone call, yeah, from like the normal phone, Like we'll get it. We'll do it eventually on the show. That might be a fun one for me, you ability to do just like because it's gonna we're gonna make fun of it.
Speaker 3: Wash his billy from space, Yeah, because he is.
Speaker 2: He's a gray alien. He's come here to fucking probe our asshole with his fucking et fingers. But like, I don't know, there could be a possibility that they used a bunch of little model houses and blew them up with a tiny little bomb.
Speaker 4: Or if you want to work, if you want to talk to the people of Hiroshima and Hiroshima and Nakasaki, then by all means go through there. Because they had to remove four inches of top so because it was so contaminating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine if they I'm just saying, just like, well, who knows, right, But.
Speaker 4: I mean, like that is, there's much evidence that goes behind that, and that's.
Speaker 3: Like, like.
Speaker 2: So there's ideas right that they didn't have the development as quickly as they thought, so they were faking footage of it, and then they obtained the technology. And then the first time they did it was in World War two. That's the first time I even tested it. And that's why it like caused so much fucking destruction. And it is crazy because when we talked about Strange Mysteries of war, it's the one that's still up and we were talking about like all these ghosts and stuff. And there's a I think a place. I think it's in Nagasaki, one of the places that they dropped the nuclear bombs on a bunch of Asian people. There's like ghosts now around that area supposed to be that haunted, like just people that because think about it's such a big I always thinking about the idea of like even this, right, these people that get killed by something. If you're if you're if you're killed and you slowly die, you know you're dying, Okay, then you might like rob it. But when you have something so quick and traumatic that you might not know you're dead and then you're like walking around like you die, your soul's ghost maybe stuck in purgatory. And then you're walking around like whoa, man, that's a weird headache. And then it's like you're like he's walking around and you think that you're still alive. I've heard psychics talk about this stuff and they're walking around and like trying to talk to people that are alive and they can't, Like, why are you talking to me?
Speaker 3: I'd be horrible. That's a fate word.
Speaker 2: Man. No, purgatory is for the Catholics. Yeah, that's true for touching little boys. Now they're gonna burn and hail. Uh.
Speaker 4: No purgatories for a place for Catholics to work off their sins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cleaning the.
Speaker 2: Boots of fucking Hitler and stuff, and so really weird. She like hopes maybe like that, you know, that this would give her some solace I guess, like some something to you know, feel better about, because obviously pretty traumatic. You lose your daughter, which is sad to be yours, and then your husband and then so like the meteor like medium tells her to go build this elaborate house and to house these spirits. I guess, so in eighteen eighty four, Sarah Winchester purchased what would later become known as the Winchester Mystery House. At the time of sale, the house was a small, unfinished farmhouse that was quickly changed. Which is crazy that this was a farmhouse. Look at how the fires extravagant. That shit is, man, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to figure out how they drain the water away. Oh man, how do they even build this shit? Okay, isn't that crazy? It's huge, It is massive.
Speaker 2: I would love to go there at some point, Like that's crazy. Look at the amount of property like this massive. And I have to rewatch the The Zach Adventures. I know your kid's gonna get touched by a ghost for sure because in the movie I didn't see the ending, so after I want to finish it. I'll buy you finish it tonight. And uh, but I have watched it before. I can't remember the ending. And the one kid, it's like the grandson or something's in he like tries to kill Sarah. He gets in this weird state where his eyes go like he puts this hood over his head and then he like and he's going to point the rifle and take the hood off. His eyes are like white, and he's like trying to kill his grandmother, or like, I think she might just be living there with Sarah. I think that she's just because her kids are dead. Her kid is dead, so she's living there with Sarah Winchester. And she's like the guy comes in, this real estate guy, I think, to talk about the property and her fortune in the you know, the repeating rifle business and the company that she owns, and and how they want to move forward. And then he starts seeing weird shit. It's a good movie if you ever come across it, it's worth probably a watch. Like it's not bad, it could have been better. And then so all this stuff starts to happen. He thinks she's crazy, and then he starts to notice, like I have all this weird stuff going on, so who knows, right, So Winchester hired carpenters to work around the clock, and that's what shows in the movie. They're just like working day and night all the time, expanding the small house new seven a seven story mansion due to the lack of plan in uh, the presence of an architect, which is like you kind of need that ship. The house was constructed haphazardly. Rooms were added on to exterior walls, resulting in windows overlooking other rooms, which is like, that's fucking trippy.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I have Oh, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's like that's that's a that's.
Speaker 3: That's a room in there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's horrifying. No wonder she feels like there's something haunting her?
Speaker 2: Is that creepy? Like this is a creepy looking house in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would you make your bed out of Brett's bed is fucking.
Speaker 3: I made it a two fireplace mantles that were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, whoa bro, it looks like it's some extravagant it's overkilled.
Speaker 3: It's a thrown let's be honest.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, it's very funny. Yeah, it looks like it does look like an eight bed from the eighteen hundreds where you're like, this is why I come to sleep. No, you need though, you need to lift it up right and you have stairs up to the bed, and then you need like the yeah yeah yeah, or the Ebenezer Scrooge where he has like the fucking where you have like curtains.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: That would be cool, though, I actually kind of like that you have being sheltered in, but then it's like creepy because what's beyond the curtains. Always in horror movies, we're like closing the curtain and you're like stuck in this little It would I would love that shit on mushrooms though, just being like U locked in this little fucking little coon.
Speaker 3: What's beyond the curtain? It's TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daryl was just fucking to open your curtage, Like what the fuck? So crazy? No, never, Bud, that was gonna make a very racist joke. It's just kidding, just for fun. We're just fucking playing around. No one get angry. So pretty weird, so like they're like they're all this weird ship. There's like all these weird rooms. Multiple staircases would be added, all with different size risers, giving them the staircase a distorted look, like there's so weird and very sharp hallways and stuff. And because this crazy lady and so strange. Stranger was the fact that many of the alterations seem pointless. Staircases would have send several levels and end abruptly doors would open to solid walls. It's like a fucking mooney to this cartoon. Yeah, and hallways would turn a corner and end in a dead end. Additionally, Winchester insisted that the home be built exclusively out of redwood. However, she didn't like the way the look of the wood, so she insisted it to be covered up with a stain and fox grain. That is weird fox grain. But the time the house was completed, over two yeah, over twenty thousand gallons of paint have been used to cover the wood. I don't like the way this looks. The ghosts will not like the way it looks. Fucking throw paint on it. I like this color. The ghost told me they like red. I also like red, so it kind of works out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna cut down some of the oldest trees in the world that was the red woods, and then put paint on the bitches because I don't want to see their grain at all.
Speaker 2: So weird. But like the amount of money that she must have been spending.
Speaker 3: Letty chump change.
Speaker 4: Let's be honestly, if you're if you're rocking five hundred and seven hundred million dollars a day, how much do you think it would cost to build a house like that? What five million, ten million, million, yea even week sweet nothing. Not to mention, carpenters are cheap back then. Really yeah, so it would have been that much. I don't think it's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: What what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Oh it was fun. Yeah, just you would think because she was if she was not making any more money.
Speaker 3: Well she was, she was making twenty six thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: She's crazy because it wouldn't have more than.
Speaker 4: Enough to pay for an ontire and that like that can pay for an addition, today's.
Speaker 2: My mar I know. Even listen, even in even if she just had the Teankley at our what we think of the cost five hundred million, it would take a lot to burn through that. Even building a house like depends, but like you can get a pretty nice looking house for like three four million. You get a castle in Scotland for a shitty little shack. You can buy in Toronto, Canada, you can like for a million or two million dollars, you can get a castle. You can buy a castle in Scotland for the same month.
Speaker 3: There's no way you can buy a cat.
Speaker 2: Yes, people have looked up the real estate in Scotland and yeah, you would need work of course, and it's very cold and drafty, wet like obviously probably not the greatest put.
Speaker 3: Together downside is Scotland, no offense.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes those goddamn Scott's anyways. It's just like they're legit. People have done this where they've looked at housing prices across the pond and ship like that and seeing like you can buy a castle in Scotland. Pierre Poliev fucking brought that point up, And I who knows if he's disting, if he's like part of the plan, if he's like actually part of the w E F and all that ship, but like like kermit for a second, who knows, But like, I don't trust any politician, but he's the only one that's offering a better future than what we have right now.
Speaker 3: So it's it's the lesser of the two evils, which.
Speaker 2: Is always the fucking thing. But you know who's controlling and a bunch of reptile people remember that, everybody remember that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'm one of the baddest of all time, one of the best.
Speaker 2: Thing is one of the best looking you've ever seen.
Speaker 7: Hold my drink, bitch, Yeah, so fucking true, because he in his is his little mind.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's the greatest thing in the world, likes th best thing since hard candies for old ladies. You know, he wants some of my worders. We waited in my pocket and you end it'll be like, why is it all sticky, and it's like, oh, that's just my vagina. Sorry, that's fucking gross. By the turn of the century, Sarah Winchester had her ghost house and oddly laid out mansion, seven stories, one hundred and sixty one rooms. That's fucking like crazy. That's so extravagant in so many ways, but not put together.
Speaker 3: Well, oh my godness, it's a horrifying thought.
Speaker 2: Forty seven fireplaces.
Speaker 4: Forty seven feed the thing with wood, like you'd spend all day just feeding wood to the thing.
Speaker 3: I know, but like one hundred how many?
Speaker 2: How many? Forty seven fireplaces? One hundred and sixty one rooms.
Speaker 3: One hundred and sixty one rooms. Hey, you're in Oh weird.
Speaker 2: Oh it's gonna hot me tonight while i'm myself. Chelsea is away for the weekend, so it's a fucking boys' night. Buddy's coming over to More to have a fucking fire. It's gonna be wild time. So ten ten thousand planes of glass, panes of glass, not planes panes of glass. Pretty crazy, two basements, three elevators, and a mysterious funhouse like interior. As we're like showing for all the allur listeners, I'm telling you go look into it, go look up a bunch of photos. But it's just like it's just a wild looking place, like it doesn't even and I tried to look for and check this out. So as we get into it, look at this, there's so much like a photo on a tour, right, look dun't duh. If you look close enough, it does look like a face. It might be Sarah herself. Imagine like, okay, you know that that room is there's nothing there. It looks like just a claw or something like that. And you take a picture in unip seeing something that where it looks like to me, that's kind of convincing that they probably got a picture of a ghost or someone like a ghost is just walking through maybe. So yeah, yeah, they just show up like it's just very it's so slight. Right, we're only getting a small peak into that realm, right, And I truly, truly, truly believe in ghosts and that people stay here and get stuck here or like stubborn ghosts right like where they they're comfortable where they are. They don't want to ascend yet to a higher level of existence or whatever consciousness, so they choose to stay to hang around with like almost like free for all without care. And you see this in movies like The Conjuring two and stuff like that. Is this idea of like you go where I always say, like we used to play Ouiji board in the graveyard and we never used to get anything like it would be very rare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you need all their participants to like, yes, want to want it.
Speaker 2: Me and Billy did a little thing for a documentary and Billy admitted that he was fucking around with me, but he seemed a little scared and then like it was saying to die and I'm like, I don't know, like and I said it was kind of weird and He's like ghost fucking with you, and I'm like, yeah, you could just be saying that now because you kind of seem a little scared in the moment. And uh, And I've done it before where I've like been with a bunch of people went to the graveyard and you have everyone has to be into it. You gotta participate or whatever, right, and we get like noone.
Speaker 4: Has like a back feeling of like I don't want to do this, I really want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really it will not work that well. You have to have all participants.
Speaker 3: Like rydd number of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because usually if something does come out and actually happens to stay, it's gonna want to stay to the weakest link or the one that has like the least amount of like spiritual link.
Speaker 2: So like, is that what you're wicking. Yeah, I've told you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what her mom told me.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that. I think they attached to me because I was interested in it and like when I was younger, Like I I said this on the show before I think I got molested by a ghost. There was one day after reas the wage board. Yeah, it was this Billy. It is before I knew Billy. I had boxes on. I know when I went to and I had boxers on, and I woke up and they were across the room. I know for a fact I had them on. And then the next day and we're like in grade seven and we're like the next day we're doing it at lunch we come from school because I lived very close to school, they use the Wiji board and then, uh we were like mess around with it and I was like, what happened last night or whatever? And they told me they raped me on the Wichi board. And I'm like, if someone spoulling this out to fuck.
Speaker 3: With me, there's no way you know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's the whole joke was when I told the story. Originally, it's like, did your bum hurt? I'm not saying it's a ghost dick. You don't feel it, but they feel it. Yeah, scary, And there's we'll get stuff about that eventually, because there's the idea that the reptilians do that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Or they raped soul assholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they gape them real wide. Uh So, anyone who set to foot in the home could tell that no expense had been spared. Gold and silver silver chandeliers hung from the ceilings above the hand in laid park Park park Yette flooring Park. Yet I don't know what that means. Gonna look that up. Oh it's a ghost. That was weird.
Speaker 3: It's a ghost. Tear it all off.
Speaker 2: It's so hot that I guarantee that's why. Oh, it's just like a wood flooring. It's this type of wood.
Speaker 3: Ghost, tear it off. If it's red, that's been.
Speaker 2: That stayed stuck. It's the light that is on the floating shelf that is stayed.
Speaker 3: Stuck up here. Tear off all of it off, do it.
Speaker 2: I know you're there, don't S'm gonna be alone tonight. There's gonna be a ghost finger that's crazy like that. It's dollar store ship, but it's been. It's been up there in the heat for the heat.
Speaker 3: Come on, ghost, wrap it up? It moving again, do it? Come on, tear it all off. One go, gear the out of to.
Speaker 4: I want drawers in it, one go, come on, rip it pussy.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's weird. It's probably the heat, but that is fucking weird. It's it was hard to even stick up there originally and then stayed for fucking a long time, and now because the heat is melting. It's probably our body, I hope, probably fear crazy. You suck for so lot.
Speaker 7: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Fix that ship, you piece of ship. Whatever. Well, the ghosts is fucking with our lights now. So dozens of art artful stained glass windows created by Tiffany and Co. Where you get your fucking wedding rings and ship dotted the walls, including some designs by Lewis Comfort. Tiffany himself didn't know that was his name. His name is. I thought that chair was a little high up. I fucking knew it. Now you're at my level.
Speaker 3: It feels a little bit better now.
Speaker 2: Ago one window in particular, was intended to create kind of pure like almost like a prism kind of rainbow effect on the floor when the light flowed through it, which is kind of cool. That is still kind of cool. Of course, the window ended up on the interior wall. Thus the effect was never achieved because she kept adding onto it. So this just like didn't work out the way they wanted.
Speaker 3: Does she just drawed up and be like, yeah, I just want this and this and this because.
Speaker 2: There because she kept Even the movie, they showed it pretty well where she's like the constantly adding it on and when the guy gets brought there, she's like, oh she had a little uh what I think this When they have a glasshouse to grow plants, what is that called a atrium? Yeah, that's like what they call the film. There's another ford for it. Greenhouse, Greenhouse there Jesus fucking too hot for Tom and uh, and they're like, oh, who knows if she'll keep it up or we know it might not last the summer because she'll like just tear things up, put something new in pretty crazy, and it's like and it shows probably her state of mind and how she was kind of losing it. Even more luxurious than the fixtures was the plumbing and electrical work rare for the time that Winchester Mystery House boasted indoor plumbing nice including uh actually hot water running hot water and push button gas lighting available throughout the home. Additionally, forced air heating flowed throughout the house. I'm gonna be standing with that light all night. It coulda come back later. It's gonna be ripped off the whole thing, like across the.
Speaker 4: Room, like more of it's coming off.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a ghost. I literally think it's the heat, because it is like scorching hot in here. Unfortunately, in nineteen o four, an earthquake struck San Jose and the wind Chester Mystery House UH sustained a hefty amount of damage, So it isn't I wonder if she was inside it. This time. I don't know what if she lived to we'll obviously get to it because I used to. I used to. I looked into this house a long time ago, always wanted to cover it. But we kind of like threw this together out of a whim, just kind of for fun, because I think it was kind of appropriate. We haven't me and brettas not covered ghosts yet, but it's just like it's just an interesting She's just a batshit crazy lady. It seems like, look, see that's part of this is part of the unfinished part of the house. When like when she kind of either died or gave up, just like fucking done this shit.
Speaker 3: A love a square footage, that's that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so crazy. So, thanks to the floating foundation, a floating foundation that equals the weight of the surrounding soil, the entire house was saved from collapsing. The top three fours were ultimately removed, leaving the house with only four stories as seen today. So it was what seven stories and they got it down to uh four? Crazy though, So through let's talk about the haunting, you know, let's let's talk about so throughout the years long construction of the Winchester mister House. Sarah Winchester would never confirm that she was building a haunted house. However, stories and rumors swirled throughout San Jose. The contractors who worked on the house report of Winchester having daily seances with local mediums in order and effort to reach good spirits. These good spirits were reportedly uh consulted to find out how the best to appease the spirits whom she allegedly were building the house for well nothing. The light's done a little fucking weird. Me and Billy have been in here in a pretty hot day and it wasn't followed off.
Speaker 3: Tear it off, spirit, keep going.
Speaker 2: I believe Wow, it literally fell off. If for all the audio listeners the light is literally like it's a sticky light that you put around like a footshelf, and it's like it's literally off. It's like falling completely off. That's fucking really weird, fucking trip. I could be a lower this house tonight. Someone did die next door so recently.
Speaker 3: If the person died next door, that light out.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't tell Louie to do that, don't under so fucking wild. That was so weird, very weird. I think it's just the heat probably logically, but it is still strange because that's been up for like a long time. All the fans that watch the YouTube videos would know so pretty weird, and all these rumors kind of swirled. And then like even in the movie, it showed her where the guy was there and he was in another room and he would see her like walking through the house with a little like light and she wear this like black shawl and was like super into the stuff. And a lot of people at that time because so many people died in the Civil War and all that shit that they in the wars in general, and dying and disease, there was so much death. That's why seances and mediums and the spiritual movement became so popular in the eighteen hundreds. And you see it within the Fox Sisters. The Fox Sisters actually scammed a bunch of people and were actually like they would knock underneath the table and they would say it was a ghost, was actually them, Like there was definitely those cases well eventually talking about the Fox Sisters because people did believe them, and then a lot of people said they were scam artists. But the idea of that people were so desperate after all this death and they're all fam members dying all the time, disease, death, war, like all this shit, right, just like so they they wanted to seek solace in something beyond this world. So mediums became so fucking popular, and obviously this one was obsessed with them. And these spirits are poorly what called the Winchester to make this these illogical additions to the homes. They're like, no, I would really like it's like, just have a door to nowhere. I really liked that. It's fucking weird. The Winchester mystery house at the time Sarah Winchester resided there. It's seven story are visible. I think in this photo see that's seven stories. That's fucking crazy. Missus Winchester don't like you talking about her, so Dutch in that chat is like, do it. Fucking she might not like us talking about her.
Speaker 3: To be honest, who knows, Winchester. If it's you rip the less the rest of the light off.
Speaker 2: I have actually a sticky thing. It might not be able to do it. It's like that whole ship up. But then before all the fucking photos fucking fall, I would then fucking ship myself alone pretty crazy. Uh, And like I've always thought that when you like, I think that the ob spirits can't all be at the same place at once. But what was the idea? Like when you think about your grandparents, you're talking about your grandparents or people that you know that have died, that they almost like wherever they are in the alternate realities, universe, alterate dimension whatever it is, right that they when you talk about them or think about them, they probably like be like and then they get like shot to like where you're talking about them. I was just like, what, like, what what do you want? You called my name? It's like calling a Ouiji board if if I think that we called like Charlie Chaplin and uh, one I always remember is Haroldudiny and Harald Dey told us jokes. We don't necessarily know if it was even him, but imagine he's just like sip and tea with Jesus or some shit, and then some fucking ignorant grade seven kids are like calling his name. He's like, what I was hanging out with Jesus bro and fucking Mahatma Gandhi. Oh wait no, he's in hell, you know fucking something like that. H Gandhi did unless his cousin and she was fourteen. And he also let his wife die because he wouldn't they he didn't want to take the medicine that they had, that the medicine the British had to help her malaria or something like that. I can't remember what actually a disease it was. And then but he took it when he caught the disease. Oh so he's a fucking hypocrite like everybody, you're so strung age. Yeah, literally, so pretty weird and so far uh far. After the construction was completed, Winchester continued to make the effort to appease the victims of a Winchester rifles. Out of the thirteen bathrooms, that's pretty wild, only one was functional in order to confuse any ghost wanting to take a shit. Just kidding, Uh, it's a ghost wishing to haunt a spagat. I guess that's what you call a bathroom back then. A speagatt put this up.
Speaker 4: Speagott U must the thought ghosts were pretty fucking stupid back then.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Spegat. A small peg or plug, especially for the insertion in one's anus, know into event or care of a cask, a faucets, a fast underneath it. That's what it is. Fucking weird. It's like we have thirteen washrooms only one works.
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, literally if you want to stay there, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, jack of a flush for Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's fucking really weird. Okay, you have thirteen unlucky number to begin with. It doesn't really make sense. You should at least have like three that work. Why would you just have the one?
Speaker 4: Because she probably only lives in like three thousand square feet of the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she always lives by betting a small section of it and.
Speaker 4: The rest are just for the ghost and she probably barricades it was crucifix or something.
Speaker 2: You know, so strange, dude. Furthermore, she would sleep in a different room every night in the Winchester House, which I think it would be more frightening. You get more used to the room you're in.
Speaker 4: And could you imagine that, like, Oh, I got a shit and I gotta run across the house because the one works.
Speaker 2: There's definitely nice that she went and the one that didn't work, and I just like have her slaves fucking clean out the poop in the toilet there's your chocolate Sunday.
Speaker 3: But she could, she could honestly before it. Let's be honest, that's true.
Speaker 2: Like my poop, eat my poop. That's how I want you to get rid of it. I'll give you fucking three hundred dollars back there. It's like a couple of thousand or whatever.
Speaker 3: So fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird, so crazy. So and she used a secret passive waste to get from room to room so spirits could not follow her. They are spirits. I'm pretty sure they could follow you through fucking walls and shit.
Speaker 5: Their spirits, I follow you from town to town. Yeah, so there. This isn't movies, but I've heard the things can follow you. When I went to Cuba and I afterwards time I shot up people experience. I thought that something followed me from Cuba because yeah, it was probably and then he never mind, but like it was weird. I felt like it was some weird On the last night, everyone knows the story, right, my buddy gets wasted a huge fucking like shit, I've told you, but all this shit happens and then it's like this negative energy. I'm screaming out my fucking window. My dad's like my mom would have freaked out. She was there, but they were divorced at the time.
Speaker 2: My Dad's like, come inside, and I was just drunk smoking a cigar on the balcony of our place in Cuba, and I'm been fuck you, like just I was wasted, angry because like they Russians grabbed my friend's balls and then a fucking huge fight. Go to the Show People episode, you can fucking hear the whole detail the story. It's just it was just weird, right, and like I just feel like, like when I came back and I had that Show People experience, I feel like something followed me and then the house became cursed and it was like it was thirteen Bailey and it was just like the whole house has felt. Even Chelsea when she remembers like going there, we're like young, it's just like saying over, it's just a weird, ominous house. It was just creepy. So it was very weird. So in the years Sarah Winchester lived in the house, the Residence of San Jose, whispered about the strange construction and even stranger inhabitant, and it was in the They're like, yeah, the chick is kind of crazy man. She has thirteen wash it was only one works, you know, like years after her death, has no sugar in pantrying.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: It's cocaine. But the wild stories became even wilder after her death in September of nineteen twenty two. Sarah Winchester left her belongings to her niece, so she had family and that would have met death. Nineteen twenty two. September nineteen twenty two. Yeah, what's the date of September? I hope to look that up. Doesn't actually till you let me look this up quickly? That it quickly. That's why I like, you know, at your place, we're like free for all whatever information I have because there's no Internet excess in your place at all. So we're all like and that's why it doesn't look as good as stuff like this, because we're like filming in the back and I'm using an older phone, so we got I gotta figured out a way to make it look a little Cris Spear, September fifth, nineteen September. Yeah, weird, So.
Speaker 4: I thought it was eleven she dies eleventh that she caused nine eleventh.
Speaker 2: I her niece marn who had served as her personal secretary later, so that must have been the chick with in the movie. However, Winchester Mystery House was never mentioned in her will, adding to the mystery of the home. After appraisers deemed the house worthless due to its strange design. It's like the amount of money that she probably put into it, like millions of dollars in today's money, and it was worthless. It's like nobody can live here. None of the washrooms work. It's like, what the fuck stuck on that washrop thing? That's so weird? Damage from earthquakes and long winding construction. Marion. It looks like Marrin but it's probably Marion took everything in and auctioned it off, and the current owners of the house claim it took six weeks to empty the house of all furniture. Six weeks through. Oh that's fucking crazy, though the report is uncooborated. Very weird. Six weeks to take all the shit out of the house. So wild though it's a wild looking place. It looks like a fun house. It looks like a horror movie house.
Speaker 4: Do you think all fun houses are kind of based on this? Yeah, Duchess is really like laying into Oh.
Speaker 2: Fucking Dutch Rudder is always in the chats. He is the like I said, you ever seen Uh, oh you haven't seen that. Uh have you ever seen Tenacious D? No, man, you have to watch that movie. There's like the when Jack Black and Kyle Gas like they start of the band up. They have one fan and he's like always there in the background and like just fucking loving their ship. And that that's what Dutch is to us, as he always pops in, like I'd never expect that many people's twitch, right, and we talk about I'm sure somehow mycount of Shadow band on Twitch because some of the stuff that we've said and everything like that, and mostly people go on Twitch to watch losers play video games, so it's rare to have people pop in when you go to YouTube. We have a lot more people if we're doing live stuff pop in say hey all stuff. So, but for some reason, especially when you shot up Friday Night, Dutches he's always there, always looking in the background like a fucking ghost. So he might be he might be the person fucking with my lights. I think it's crazy and it's I think it's the heat but it's just like, after all this time, it finally fucking fell off. Wow, it's the fucking I know, really weird. Current owners of the house claim it took six weeks to empty the house of all the furniture. After the house was emptied, a local investigator purchased the home for a cool one hundred and thirty five million. That's a lot of money still because it's a it's a famous home, right, so I think it's worth it.
Speaker 4: It deemed it worthless, but it's one hundred and thirty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: I think after they were praised it and then realized the significance of the history, and you wouldn't really tear it down. I feel like, and shit and red wood in there, damn just yeah, well that too, I guess. Just five months after Winchester died, the Winchester Mystery House was opened to the public for tours. Because then if you, okay, I want to like, you might have a bitting more people that may want to even live there for some strange reason, you know, some weirdo. And then but you have one of that someone's like, oh, I want to make this a tourist attraction. The time, especially in the nineteen twenties, even thirties, it was still a big thing for like spiritualism. It was like a huge thing and people would pay to like have a psychic tell them something or go to a seance and have them bang their knees off the table and then they think it's a ghost and shit like that, you know what I mean. So it would have been like a good investment to be like, oh, I'm gonna do tours. Everyone is so curious about this house anyway, right, you know what I mean. So, despite being fully emptied and refurnished open for business, the Winchester House continued to surprise well. Sarah Winchester was live. Stories were told of a storage room and her home filled with over twenty five thousand dollars over three hundred thousand dollars to day worth of undisplayed riches, including a tiffany window designed by Winchester herself, featuring a spiderweb design. I don't have that image, so everyone, if you can find it, look it up, because some mighty look it up later. Boo yes, boo boo. She seems like an odd woman. Now, it's crazy that the one picture that they took, it's like one person snapped the shot of her when she was like coming back from her carriage ride, Like it's weird.
Speaker 4: How is you to think that, Like this whole place is built before cars, I know four cars and or plumbing wasn't really a thing. Most people are like having a hard time to gathering food and this bitches out and on rooms right hard, Like these guys are gonna get me because my husband did some bad shit.
Speaker 2: Why, Sarah Winchester, why did you not just feed the poor? We got money for wars, but we can't feed the poor.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: It's very funny where they're like recently, like for everyone, like the Financial Minister of Canada, the witch, the Nazi witch of Canada. She's like, oh, we can't keep throwing money at Toronto. Well, no shit, because trials a shithole to begin with. But like that before all the people because they brought a bunch of refugees and they bring in all these people, but we have no housing and places for them to live. Because this is all part of the WF planned for people that don't understand you. You flood a country full of immigrants and then it fucking destroys the country from the inside. Because people get hungry, then they get mad, and then they causes destruction and they revolt and and so they're like, oh, we can't have all this money, but we can set all this money to fucking other countries like Ukraine and fund these forever wars and these perpetual wars. It's just very funny because Tupac was always right, you don't got fucking we got all this money for billions upon billions dollars for war, to kill innocent people and to push countries and and and just one thing I always want to point out that people don't kind of realize what what do you think happens during wars other than death?
Speaker 4: Uh, someone's getting a lot of profit that too.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to children, Yeah, how easy it would be too. And then that people are pointing this out, like how many children like Ukraine is don't want to say this too loud, but is the hub for child trafficking, for money laundering and it has been for years Nazis. Everyone knows this that actually was there did any research prior to to the people that came in like are like rah Rah and they came and point out on a map I've heard since I was like fifteen that that place is so corrupt beyond belief and it's a hub for all these nefarious elites and to do very sick things and to launder money and to traffic people. And it's just crazy that most people don't seem to to see through the shit that's going on. They're still like this fucking is repeating the same shit over and over. I fucking hate people if you haven't noticed so very weird. And she had all these displayed riches and in this kind of secret room that nobody really knew about. In twenty sixteen, a secret attic was discovered because as you're going to this house and it's fucking huge, right, so you'd be like going through it and eventually you start like you probably find weird stuff or who knows, because they had like secret passageways like stuff that you would find in the walls, you know, like who knows kind of the stuff that you would end up finding throughout this extravagant home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you definitely don't want to tear a paneling and whatnot, because like looking at that place.
Speaker 2: It's wild. Eh, Like that's like that one's crazy right there. Yeah, I've seen a couple I was looking through. There's a bunch of photos of this place. You really have to dig deep for some of the more obscure photos because it's huge and just like it's just a weird. It's just bizarre place. And it's like even the outside this the construction of like some of the paneling and like the wood trim and like it's just fucking wild looking. You should ask your dad if he's heard of this place. I feel like he probably has out some documentaries or this ship, so it is weird. And there was secret storage room inside the attic was pump organ. I don't know. My grandfather used to play in an organ we used to have. I should fuck it. I should ask my mom for she I think she sold. It would have been cool to have it, like fucking creepy. Haven't in yours When it starts playing a Victorian era slut couch as.
Speaker 3: You have, I do have a slut coach.
Speaker 2: It's fucking it's very funny. Fucking comes home with this like its old school, like it's definitely a Victorian air couch and you're getting it. Like and I was over and talked to his mom. They were like, uh, he's like, oh, did you see the couch I got His Mom's like, yeah, I saw your Victorian slut couch out there, and it definitely looks like a couch that you'd have, like row from the Titanic, layon and then draw her like one of your French girls. Yeah, just so funny ship maybe fucking laugh. I love Brett's family. They're sucking a riot so a dress form a sewing machine in various paintings. A year later, rooms that were never open to the public were put on display, including a section of the home that remained unfinished at the time of her death. And that's the one I think that's got to be this where it was like it wasn't even finished yet, which is like pretty crazy how they were still adding on while she was dying. She's like, can you build me one more room? One more You're like your last breath haunted. I want to know. I would like to know I could take like a virtual reality that was accurate of like what she experienced after death, if she did see like if she if she did really get haunted, or or when she I got to finish the movie. Maybe I'll do it tonight. Everyone go watch the movie after this, maybe we'll get you in the mood for it. But like, I wonder if, like, when she's like dying, all these ghosts are like fucking punching her and shit and like dain like you bitch, But it's like it's not her fault. At the end of the day. I feel like her the death of her fucking daughter and her husband plagued her mind and made her go insane, Like just like the death and and and misery and grief can make people do crazy fucking things. Everyone deals with grief differently, right, And I feel like it it would make you go kind of insane and like that. And it's just a strange idea that she thought that she was responsible just because she married into a family that already established his wealth, already used these guns for war and death and to kill natives and everything. Right, Yeah, it's a weird thought. So secrets that fueled pop culture obsession with the house, and in twenty eighteen, Helen Muham starred in Winchester as Sarah Winchester herself. The story took rumors about the hauntings in the house and ran with them, depicting a women crazed by ghost of the Winchester Rifles. Filming the movie took place at the actual Winchester Mystery House. Oh that's cool. I'm gonna finish watch that and I just see that. Additionally, the home had been the setting for a numerous supernatural horror movie and novels, and as its mere existence provides an ample inspiration. Since her death, little has been uncovered about Sarah Winchester and the reasoning behind her obsession with building the Winchester Mystery House. She gave no interviews, left behind, no journals, had no family willing to speak about her. Pretty crazy. Occasionally, visitors to the Winchester mansion will report feeling the spirits that have longed resided in the home, though over the course of the paranormal investigations have turned up nothing like I think even when zach Begans went there and they kind of like it wasn't as there. They didn't catch as many things as you think they would have. Considering the amount of hauntings that she was claiming, and if she was doing seances all the time, you think that would open the doors, Like like when I've used weed, you boys, you're technically opening up a passageway, a door to the other side. You know what I mean, using these conduits to allow a door to be opened the flood.
Speaker 4: Gates not entirely wrong. That was the other thing that was really weird about the Wickeds. They really they didn't have any mirrors in their house. Oh weird because they said, like, the mirror is also in the same realm of your astral plane.
Speaker 2: Dude, ah man, it's a so we we had in the bedroom we had because we switched the room around recently, we had a mirror pointing out a mirror, like a mirror on this side of the wall and a mirror right here they could directly and a cross each other. I said. Child says, like, that's a really bad thing. You're not supposed to have that because it opens a doorway, so to speak, having a mirror, if having a mirror cross or connected to a mirror, and when you could see a mirror into another mirror, and you're not supposed to do that because it's like bad. It's like bad Juju, bad bad Juju really made a joke one episode that's very offensive. Yeah, he was crying. It was really I won't go back and listen to the Halloween episode. He's crying, couldn't hold it in. He was literally crying because he was thinking about how funny it was. He's like, I just picture them being like no bad juju, like hitting their head. I was like, you didn't say that, you fucking it, and like it's just like it's like no bad omens, not good, right, And then because you're not supposed to have that. And it's weird because when I've done mushrooms, everyone tells you not to look at yourself in the mirror. And that's how I know how high I am is when I look in the mirror, because every strain you see a different thing. So I've seen strains where like my eyes split and my face splits into all these GMT patterns and shit like that. It's like the wildest shit in the world. I like it. Some people would be horrified by, Like Billy. I told him how the the last time I did mushrooms and I was singing a cold pool and I saw all of reality. This is because I took a lot right, and I'm seeing all the reality shake around me a morph into one thing. He's like, you're not selling it to me. I'm like, it's incredible. You're seeing the fabric of reality bend around you and you fucking and looking at a mirror is incredible. Weren't Chelsea's house and she has a very like her dad has a very older old style house has been around for generations within the family. And we were looking at old photos of her family and her dad and her her grandmother that probably still lives in the house. And I was in the washroom and and just I was looking at myself in the mirror, and it just like it made my face look like a different person's face. It was weird.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't have all those funny marrors.
Speaker 2: Did she know that'd be fucking that would imagine if you're like, I can imagine going to a fucking fun house on mushrooms. She's like, look at the already distorts your reality. And then they're like, what the fuck am I? I Brett? I really want you to do them with me and Sawyer. It's a fucking riot, man. It's not as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying I might reenact and some reenact some war scenes.
Speaker 2: That would be hilarious. I would really enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would, I would.
Speaker 2: I want to watch you do it. Well, I would be like filming. It will be like having a great time. We make a movie out of it. It's like two guys in a munthroom, so funny, so really weird. So people still visit visits the claiming they like see ghosts that maybe have resided in the home. Of course, the port of my investigation has turned up nothing, but perhaps there's still some spirits haunting this mansion, maybe even Sarah Winchester herself. After all, she built the house for the restless dead. Why not take advantage of it herself? Could I reach you? No? What a fun episode? Pretty weird? Eh, very weird. What do you think? Any final thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think if I'm never gonna go to California, I'm definitely gonna visit this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be cool. It probably be a little bit of money to go tour it, but I'm sure it's not that expensive like it's for like, because they probably took a group of people. They give you the basic history of it, and then they walk you through it.
Speaker 3: I profly want to go visit the most haunted house in.
Speaker 2: All of America, which one is that we can do an episode about it. There's a couple that they claim are the most haunted.
Speaker 4: There's one that's in Virginia. Yeah, one that's in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll do a really good haunting story at your place. Because even me and when me and Sawyer, we're just out for dinner, all of us and stuff like that, and we were talking about when before you showed up about your experience. You told us on the Patreon episode, So everyone go pay for that shit, and we're the Strange dog is where you talked about your experience in the astral world and when you had the knocking at the door. And I was like, and I said, so, I was like, man, it's like being in his like place and talking about that and like it's we're in the woods and it's like dark out. I was like, I live for that shit, though. I like being scared. The idea me and my buddy always like this when you're youngers, you always talk about we used to mess around Wiji boards or you know, try to go somewhere haunted or whatever. We'd always talk about like that. It's the fear of being scared, right, But there's no supposed there's supposably supposedly no consequences. It's not like you're like going to war and you're scared because you're gonna die. It's like, oh, there might be a ghost here and we might hear something or something might scare us, but you're not necessarily gonna die, right, So like, I love that feeling. It's like corn movies, m you know, just being a little scared. You're not gonna know, nothing's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, I don't know.
Speaker 4: After being with the Wickens, there's pretty much nothing scared about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I've watched I've watched The Witch. You should you like that movie a lot on mushrooms in my backyard, and that fucking scared the shit at me. Think about all the depth about like black magic and shit. But this was a fun episode. I'm glad you came out. Is this something fucking different, dude, Like it's getting like late techn Clay fucking for us and shit like that. So yes, because you've been working all day.
Speaker 3: I have been working all day. It's been a hot.
Speaker 2: Sweat and then the heat takes out of you. It's been fucking hot today, especially in this room and the air condishers on in the other rooms, but it's not working that well. So uh yeah, I hope he had fun. I hope the fans had fun. There's definite gonna be more stuff than your Halloween. We are gonna join the whole unit eventually, like you know, and I and Aaron. It will be cool because Aaron plans from Ireland right wants to come down eventually. And he was watching our episode that just got released this will be out way after about the Lizard people in La and he said he loved the episode and he's like, I would love to be there, and he's gonna try to figure it out. Maybe not for the wedding because he might not be able to pull it off by October, but he's gonna try to figure out coming down because he has his family in New York. And then I was like, we can go to Brett's property and we'll just fucking both pass out on the floor. We'll just get drunk and just do like he's an Irishman. It will be fun, right, So I was like, we'll end up doing stuff when he wants to come out some time when he's in Canada.
Speaker 3: Bring the Irishman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be fun, dude. So there's a lot of stuff in the works.
Speaker 3: I like the sounds of that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have you gonna have some Irish whiskey.
Speaker 3: We'll have the powers again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be like, Man, fuck, I hate this ship. Check it out home. Yeah, God damn. I drank this ship for breakfast every day when I was a child. But I don't think that's it because he got wasted this that on the on the fucking Halloween special, he chugged a ball of Jack Daniels disgusting. Not not good. Yeah, goodness. So, yeah, there's a lot of stuff in the works, uh now that we're adding on Brett and like, so we have pine size conspiracies, We have a bunch of like different little things that we're gonna add in. And I hope the fans really do enjoy it. We Like I said, I only bring people on here that I actually care about and enjoy and I'm friends with and stuff like that. So there's a lot of stuff that we got ready to go in the work. It's gonna be exciting. So to support the show, go subscribe to the Patreon. Okay, it's very cheap for how much content we're giving. It's like three bucks a month and you get like video, extra episodees, early releases, uncut, raw versions of stuff where there's like no sense. You can hear me, Yeah, I jerk off in one of the videos. You can watch me come, I'm just kidding. There's a video of meme. There's one of the uncut versions of the episode on the Boston Strangler has been cut and stuff like that where me and Billy are talking about immigration and yell and I eachler about that and stuff like that. So there's a lot of those things that you get to see where me and Billy disagree on things that I end up cutting. So go check out the Patreon and find us. The best way to find us is on Instagram at strangebrew dot podcast. Also, I'm way more active on Twitter now, which I thought i'd never be, But you can follow at real Strange Brew and I'm posting more fun stuff, little memes, glinks to the video episode stuff like that, So everyone go check it out. Stay straight range, you fucker, and thank you for listening to Stranger podcast.
Speaker 3: Listen listening this much Strange podcast.
Speaker 2: H