Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Are you sure? You seem a little nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm losing it.
Speaker 2: How do you loosen up like a regiment like you're you know, you're so like outspoken on the internet, and they're so like, you know, grapable by the horns type of woman.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm talking to mostly men, that's why.
Speaker 2: But why would I intimidate you. I'm just you know, a key face with a big album. Girl. Thank you. You're like the queen of the POGs. Thank you. I feel I feel love. You know. What's crazy is like, you know, like I said, when I started following you, it was prior to someone had said a comment to me and that they're like, you know, Jennie always shades you, and I'm like, I don't even know nice and so like I was like, why would you? And then like I think I don't know what happened or what said something, and I think maybe even just made a comment, And I was like, I don't think this woman even knows me to even do any of that. So and then you always showed me love on every picture, and I'm like, you're such a girl's girl, and like one of those things I was like, that's just like people trying to I want to create drama, you know what I mean? Yeah, I want to see that so well. It was definitely like again, I don't I've fought you for a couple of years now, but definitely it's.
Speaker 1: No, I don't create problems with people.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying for me seeing like how you are is like when I say, like we were so super similar a lot of things is you know, and you're really more outspoken on social media than I am, but in real life it's how I would like tray myself on social medias that sometimes it's like, you know, if if I have a problem, I'll address it. I have no issues getting whatever, you know what I mean, Like I have nothing to hide from and it's like a straight shooter type of situation. Is why I love the podcast because it's like you don't get to know some unless you ask those questions. You go back and forth. But yeah, I've never talked negatively about you. I mean I never really thought you did. I mean I wouldn't have followed you if I thought it was. I think it's just people like to pin big place together, like like minded, like like like minded categories in a sense you don't mean cross SPADs in a lot of different situations.
Speaker 1: But like that, they you know, always grouped me with peign stars and see.
Speaker 2: And that's why I also and I feel like when you first came on my radar was because of something like that, and then you've made a comment like I think that's where it is now that I'm thinking about. It was like, oh, like you said something about porn stars that people took negatively and then they were like, oh, see, she's talking about you.
Speaker 1: But again, I got to tell you I have some great porn star friends. Naked Delano de Siren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't mean what you're saying about the majority friend. Yeah, the majority, the majority.
Speaker 1: And this is why because I escorted and I would charge porn star prices and they would be mad that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Literally, so they were hating on Oh yeah, because I were basically.
Speaker 1: I skipped a step and they got they were upset about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's to each his own. For me, I feel like it's I mean, like it's that's what I feel like about nowadays, like creator content creator, like you know, loose lightly like you know, quotations it's like we all can do our own thing, we all can market ourselves the way that we want to. Everybody's hustle is very different people, you know, sometimes it emulates a little certain things. Some people really favorite people and certain things, and you know, to each his own right, But I feel like there's a lane for everybody. So I know, I've never felt like like a shady situation that's needed to have and like there's everyone can eat right, you know too. So I feel like sometimes especially in the beginnings, when maybe I why gravitated, it was because I feel like you're misunderstood. I feel like people sometimes pin things on you that necessarily isn't yourself, and maybe it's why you talk so loudly on social media. But I feel like, even with that being said, sometimes I don't know people how to take it. But I feel like, you know, this is okay.
Speaker 1: I'm very blunt and I can't sugarcoat stuff, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Think you should. And then that's what I feel like. People with women who are in your status, and you know myself too, is like, oh, you're labeled as a diva or or bully. No, but the thing is is like you're speaking your opinion, right, and you should be allowed to have your opinion and you're not attacking it.
Speaker 1: And it's always about money, you know. My opinions always revolve around the game and money and why are you doing things for free? Why are you showing yourself for free on Twitter? And you know, and I get attacked because they're like, oh, I can do what I want. I can show my pussy for free if I want, Jenna, fuck you Like, whoa, Okay, I'm just trying to help.
Speaker 2: Because you know, free the pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, hey, do whatever you want. My thing is you could be making more, you know for sure, And I think that. But everybody, as you said, markets herself differently.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing I feel like right now what you've been doing. I feel like for girls, how you have like this coaching service and you know, things with only fans of how you've kind of really made a different change turnaround from this you know, platform of OnlyFans and now you're giving that advice to people you know and helping them, like to talk about that a little bit more because I think that's super encouraging.
Speaker 1: So I actually specialized in beginners. I love beginners. They don't have attitude problems, they have no egos. They're they're hungry, they're just getting into this. They don't know what they're doing. So you're literally taking someone who you know was working at Target or Walmart or whatever. And really, Jena, I wanted to do your workshop, you know, and I take BBWs, you name it, every every color. My my uh highest earner is a trans woman who's biracial. She has she has killed every girl in my workshop because she's a hustler. It has nothing to do with anything else. It doesn't have to do with she's trans it. Literally, she took she is me, you know, she took everything I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love her to death.
Speaker 1: Andrea and Anaconda Hello, But you know it's all about are you are? Do you want to make the money? My thing is this. Some girls make money on OnlyFans and they disappear. Oh they make twenty grand, and I can get them to twenty grand a month, then that's enough for them. It's crazy, you know. I'm like, no, we need to keep going. We need, you know, to keep going and make more money. Don't you want more? It's crazy?
Speaker 2: You know? So is that would you say that's one of the negative things about something that when you since you've started this whole point of the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the negative things is the that they fizzle out. They don't keep trying, they don't reinvest the money. I mean, just just to put it to you, I made and I don't care a hello irs, they love me. I pay all my stuff A nine and eighty five and twenty twenty. I put eighty five thousand dollars into promotion to make that money. So they're so cheap. They won't get the followers. They won't get the only fans, they won't get the Twitter followers. They don't They just think it just, you know, just comes in your lap. Now some people that does happen. But if you are truly building, you know, you have to reinvest that money and have bigger people shout you out to get the following for sure.
Speaker 2: And I think that's really important, just like advertised fan exactly. And I think that people, you know, because of the money dollar a fact a like attached to it these days, is why they're a little afraid of it. But it's also, like you said, you're investing in yourself, You're investing in your company and you know, it's promotion, and if you can't, you know, how else is it gonna happen?
Speaker 1: They could buy a ten thousand dollars Chanel bag, but then they don't want to sit here and spend ten thousand dollars on promotion to get them to the next ten thousand dollars or twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy, Like I like, I mean, I definitely I applaud your entrepreneurness. I think that it definitely takes a lot for someone to, like you said, people who can put your hard work into it and then it's just like you disappear and you're like, oh yeah, they're like little babies.
Speaker 1: Then they're growing, and I want them to be.
Speaker 2: Just like me, you know.
Speaker 1: But you know it's some just fizzle out and I can't make anybody work. My thing is, I'm not going to run your only fans for you. I'm not going. There's just too much any accounts, you know to do that. I wish I could, then we would all be rich. But you know, they don't post, they don't get promotion. It's it's it's you know, but guess what, every day a girl wants to go and do this. So those are the girls that I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: For sure, you know. So where can people find your workshop and like be a part of your team if they want to be a part of DM me on.
Speaker 1: My verified Instagram only one jaysha, that's the best way?
Speaker 2: Or Twitter? Is there a certain amount of accounts that you like limit yourself to like a control or.
Speaker 1: You kind of I've done this for for a while now, so sometimes I like it to have a big group of girls. You know, they help each other. That helps with the promotion part as well, and we're just like a little team, you know.
Speaker 2: So there any advice out there that you could give to some people to you know, either gravitate to your workshops and more some people that are like newly starting, you know, a content creator kind of provided like that.
Speaker 1: I would just say, don't be cheap with what you want to do, like go full force if you're gonna do this, don't get naked on the internet, you know for pennies and then go back to work. You know. If you're gonna do this, like really do it and make some money off of it. I I don't like to lose. I want all successful girls in my workshop you know you've seen the videos I put up. Jenna. You help me make twenty thousand dollars a month. You know I wouldn't have done it without you. Those are the girls that I want. So if you're not ready to work, don't please. I have girls who do not contact. They want to do with your lazy ass.
Speaker 2: Thank you. She does not get do it.
Speaker 1: They tell me their their life story. Now, okay, I don't know, because you know, I've dealt with men my whole life to make money. Now I'm doing women, but I still deal with men. I'm like, I don't know what's worse, because women like no offense. They'll get on my DM and tell me their whole life story. Okay, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You're not trying to be their counsel. Listen to them. Do you filter through it? And it's like bitter a you're giving me money or not or thank you?
Speaker 1: Please ladies, please listen, And these are women and listen. You know some are regular girls, but some of these girls are are are working girls, strip club girls, escorts, whatever however you want to put it. And then they have trouble getting my workshop for you, and you're like, hold up, you suck nick for a living.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna need you to go and get a couple and call come back. But that's what I'm thinking. I love about you from afar that I've been like good for you, because then it's the truth. There's like even like me like I and a different perspective but the same obviously feel that you know, we're very parallel to it what it is. And it's like I go to strip clubs and ID feature and these girls you know, would be part like how can I be a Team Texas girl? And I'll tell you and you have do those scenes and they're just like, oh, but like you're not gonna pay me all this money.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who are you?
Speaker 2: Just like you have to put in work and not that I wouldn't like fly you out and put give you a hotel and give you the capability to put your promotion stuff out there and market yourself, you know. And I was trying to help people, and some girls got it, but some girls were like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm no listen. I've had women hit me up and say, Jenny, you're doing good. I see the numbers. You're making money. You got a Bentley you should be doing this for free.
Speaker 2: Why does that ear make what?
Speaker 1: Why would I do this for free and help you get hundreds of thousands of dollars for free?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That makes no sense, But that goes along with the lines of people, like when people see things and they like from the outtolin you know, it's always shiny and new, but they don't understand the hard work that I've been in this. Man.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say how long I've been doing talk about I mean the ten years I've been in the game.
Speaker 2: Ten years. So how has that changed from like from the beginning to like now where you are with the platform of either just for yourself, but awesome.
Speaker 1: Magazines, you know, smooth magazine, show magazine. I was just a print. You know magazines are Yeah, I know I sucks, don't you guys? Look at but you're I think.
Speaker 2: It was a show I was on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean when you go into the store and you see yourself on the cover of a magazine, no one can ever take that away from you. It is the coolest feeling ever. When it was real seven to eleven, uh, Barns and Nobles and you're like, this is really taking pictures.
Speaker 2: It's so great.
Speaker 1: It's so sad that it's not here anymore like that, and then it'll come back, I hope.
Speaker 2: So I think so, I think it's you know, people, it's like more like people like to see.
Speaker 1: The Sean just hit me up the day from show magazine. Actually really, I haven't heard that name. And yeah, very interesting man, But does that even exist? No? Oh, he was actually asking me if if I need to help with my emails and things of that nature. It's funny how things turn.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be your assistant?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but no, thank you?
Speaker 2: Would you employ him?
Speaker 1: No? My thing is this. We had a deal where he was gonna get fifty percent of my website. We got into it right, and he didn't ever put my website out. I waited until the contract ended, and I kept one hundred percent literally from exclusive gena share dot com. For the last like five years, I haven't made under like at least four hundred thousand dollars on that website. So thank the Lord, he never got that fituation.
Speaker 2: Things happened for a reason, and you know, you learn, you know, it's one of those things. So I think this is why, also why you're such in a position that you are now. The knowledge is because of the experience that you've had to go through, you know what I mean. And that's why I feel like people should pay for your workshop. People should want to know.
Speaker 1: To alexis you should I already said in the.
Speaker 2: Stone, I condone this message. I support this message.
Speaker 1: No, I listen. I do what I'm supposed to do. I do my end of the bar. And it's just you know, are you You know what Nipsey said, I'm gonna put you in the game. You gotta hustle the rest. And that's just what it is. I'm not a babysitter, you know. It's it's just what it is. I'm here to help you. I'm here to put you where you need to be.
Speaker 2: So you talk about Nipsey, you guys were friends. Oh this is and he shouted you out. It's a whole thing, and like people kind of like came at you like after, you know. Unfortunately, when after he passed, like beaus the way that you were warning him, they didn't appreciate the way that or like they try to like say, you're a cloud chaser, how did you?
Speaker 1: Oh? I, oh, okay, you know I've been friends with Nipsey since twenty ten. He is he is my favorite rapper of all time, okay, of all time, and he became my friend in real life. I think people don't understand that. I mean, Nipsey. Would you know I've been to the set for the music videos. I mean he held up my show magazine. I didn't ask him to do these things. Shouted me out on Twitter?
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 1: I love Twitter. All all our interactions are forever on Twitter, you know, and you could see our friendship and that's what it was, a friendship throughout the years.
Speaker 2: How is it being like around that kind of you know, presence.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be where I am today without just the his music. He taught me more than my own father about money. Yes, seriously, I mean I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for for for a Nipsey. I. I I believe that one hundred percent. And I think anybody who listens to his music just learns so much. But I think it's just funny that, you know, uh, guess what. Guess who'stillrapping them today is me? When these posts are not they're coming slow these days, I'm still hitting, I'm still posting so.
Speaker 2: Did you all back at those the cloud chasing remarks? I just you know, it's like you didn't need to.
Speaker 1: I have had an unreleased song Nipsey sent me I will never put out because I was supposed to do that music video and the world doesn't need to know all my cool stuff with Nipsey like you guys will never You'll never get to know that. But that was my friend and he's dearly missed, and I would never disrespect his lady or his family or his kids. I've never came out foul at all. We've never been like that. We were always hey cross promo, helping each other out, hustling, and he you know, co signed me hate it or Love It? Jenna Sha is a hustler period.
Speaker 2: And you are a true hustler for sure. That I mean, it's definitely a powerful message, definitely, you know, it's respect. It's one of those things that you know, a lot of people wish because of the power magnitude that he had to a lot of people wish that they could touch those things. So that's why sometimes I feel like, why those envious people?
Speaker 1: And listen, when I'm eight years old, I'm gonna say TMC. Yeah, do you understand me? They gonna say, who is that? I'm gonna say, that's the homie.
Speaker 2: Understand that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be in the old folks home, listen to the mansion. Okay, that's how deep it goes.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that for sure. Flowers flowers all all day long. So what would you there'd be a possibility where if you would have to decline a sponsorship like offer. Is there ever been a case where you're just like, no, I'm not going to do that. Is there something that was.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got one for you. Somebody wanted me to post about a spray that you spray on your ass to make it it is just as I e Berry spray to fertilizer. Yeah, and they wanted me to post about it and say that's how I got my blooty, which is real.
Speaker 2: But that's lies I know.
Speaker 1: But that's something you would turn down, right because.
Speaker 2: Like, why am I going to do this? Like my fans one thing to say about the spray, but to say that that's how you got it? Yeah no, no, no no no. So you talk about how you live with your pet, like your cat, are you getting any more?
Speaker 1: Cat?
Speaker 2: Are going to be this man.
Speaker 1: Get a dog I've always had. I've always had pibulls. I'm a pit bull lady. That's who I am. But just text us the weather so bad? You can't like in La. We used to keep him the yard all day and you know they could run the yard. It's perfect weather. And Texas is too hot or a hurricane might come and they might blow away. I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: You're so scared of things when you come to Texas. A hurricane this, I don't know. It's not like Dorothy's Little Tony is not gonna apply.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back to where I belong. My best friend just got out of prison. He did thirteen years. I just got made a godmother yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm a godmother.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: That a beautiful little angel, are you.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for him and I got to be here to see him grow up. My little god son. I gotta do.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna make the move back. So were you just you know over Texas? You know it served its purpose?
Speaker 1: Purpose, I said, I did the big house.
Speaker 2: Look at me and uh.
Speaker 1: Over it over it?
Speaker 2: Been there, done that. I'm ready to get back. Got the mortgage. You're you're gonna sell that ship and come back Tella have fun? Are you? Are you currently single? Are you dating? Are you on these dating apps?
Speaker 1: You know, I want to get back out there, but okay.
Speaker 2: You can get into waiting till he come to l A.
Speaker 1: We can. We can get into that. I've made some poor decisions with it with men.
Speaker 2: You have and they gotrue girlfriends, they got worried. It is okay.
Speaker 1: I've been a celibate for a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like, and whyren't you celibate?
Speaker 1: I was with Aaron Carr. No, I got this really hot guy that did only fans whatever and after him fans performer. Yeah, he's so hot.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say it was eleven first content creation.
Speaker 1: He has no personality, but he's so hot. But you know, I just make poor, you know, because he's beautiful. And yes, let's go back to let's get back to Aaron Carter because I haven't spoken about this, you know. Adam twenty two said he was gonna let me back on after the thing broke off, but he hasn't let me, so I'll give it to you.
Speaker 2: So this is your Davis talk, because Okay, you're so cute. That's the nonsense. Because again me again, I kind of have to say I'm ready to that.
Speaker 1: I'm not like everyone wants to hear this.
Speaker 2: So the admirer of Avis alexis Texas ovi here. I was like, what is this girl doing with this man? Because for me give it to me. You don't and I wasn't assure. But even today you co signed it. You don't drink, you don't smoke, so you're very like rational human being because you're sober. Right, one would think, right, okay, maybe maybe not when Dick comes around. Maybe not when Dick comes around, Jenna, I don't know. But when he came around, I was like he and I hadn't seen him from I don't even know how many years, So it's like he came around and on your summoned your story. And then I was like, is he in drugs?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, why is she meeting him in Florida?
Speaker 1: And why don't we.
Speaker 2: Met in here? We met here, but you went somewhere and you met him in Miami somewhere.
Speaker 1: I've never met Aaron krona Miami.
Speaker 2: We only go to Miami with him. I did not, Okay, Well, somewhere maybe it was la Okay, well somewhere, and I was like.
Speaker 1: All right, so let me just give you the rundown.
Speaker 2: Shoot. I just hit my fucking mike.
Speaker 1: He was I'm exciting, okay. So I seen him on marriage boot camp with true We're going.
Speaker 2: To get the truth.
Speaker 1: He was on marriage He was on marriage camp with his mother. It was a family edition, and I identified with him because his mother ripped him off for millions of dollars. Now I wasn't ripped off by millions of dollars, but my dad ripped me off for quite a bit of money. So I seen him alive, uh and we went live together, and he was the sweetest, most charismatic.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of his before no, I just knew he was.
Speaker 1: Nick Carter's brother, and I'm a fan of Nick Carter. I lied on no Jumper. I was like, actually, boy, I love the backs boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was forever in sync, but I like the back she were.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nick is fine as well anyways, but you know, and then he's like, hey, I want to fly you out. We talked to him on for three hours. I believed everything he was saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I can sense the genuiness and you're like yeah, and then like he had I but you you were celibate at that point for like a year eighteen months, okay, because because this is why I followed. It was like, okay, you talkked about how you yeah, and then when you gave it to him, I was like, what I know? Okay.
Speaker 1: So so uh he flew me out to LA picked me up from the airport, and it just was like this cute little thing you know.
Speaker 2: Did he seemed erratic at the time. He was totally great.
Speaker 1: He was totally just like that. Well, I'll tell you what happened. So you know, like, okay, so I believed everything you said because I feel like telling you, well, he said he has he's building twenty five houses, he has a lamb bow, he has all these things. Right. I get to his house in Lancaster and I'm like, what the hell is going on? Where is this right in the like where people go with no money? And I'm like, my house is real nice convertive and you know, just stuff started breaking down, Okay, like it just started breaking down. So so Adam twenty two hit me. He goes, hey, I want you to do no jumper, I said, you know, I wouldn't know. It was so like head over heels over this kid.
Speaker 2: Right, had you already gotten the dick at this time?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's great in bed. I'm not even gonna like lie about that. You're digmatized. Why guys, crazy guys have grade dick apparently. And I didn't do any research, okay, so give me. I didn't do any research. I didn't look him up. But I didn't do my due diligence. And I should have because I would have found out he said he has schizophrenia, he has bipolar disorder. He did a huffed duster for many years, so he burnt something up in his brain. I would have figured this out. And I did not because I'm like, oh my god, Nick Carter's little brother, right, And so Adam twenty two, right, Adam twenty two hits me up. And I said, only if Aaron Carter can come, right, And I thought Aaron was just going to sit there so I could do my interview. Literally these guys.
Speaker 2: You know, I barely did an interview.
Speaker 1: Adam, this is fucked up, but it was bainly about Aaron and him, and he just started spausing out, and you know, he just I don't want to I don't want to talk about people who have mental in this. But he definitely has problems going on that he knows about that he is not taken care of. Because after No Jumper, you know, we went home. Wait, this is this is always tell the story too when people ask me about him. So I wanted to go to Katanas. He wanted to go to Benni Hannah Benny Hannah's clothes. I was like, yeah, we're going to Katana, right, and then I get food poisoning. I'm throwing up all night. He's holding my hair. I thought it was the cutest thing. He's holding my hair and he's like, if we went to Benni Hannah's this, you wouldn't be sick. Like, yeah, okay. And then during the night, I'm literally thrown up every hour? Can you stop moving it?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do? I'm literally sick, and.
Speaker 1: I'm plotting my way out right. I'm flotting my way out because I was so sick. I couldn't get out an uber. I couldn't get an uber. I didn't want to, like, I was so ill, right, So I was like, as soon as I'm getting better, I'm getting out of here, right. Yeah, I was still in Lancaster. So like the night right he goes, We're looking outside at his range rover and he's like, do you see the lights flashing? And I'm like, there's nothing, there's nothing there, there's nothing flashing. And I'm like they're oh, he's tripping, you know what I mean. And I was like, well, then you take it to the mechanic and you get it fixed this guy, you know. So I finally started feeling better that next morning because it's just it's very like like was it just like it's love bombing, love bombing, And meant he would he would try to tell me how to talk. Don't say dog, don't say this what who the hell are you?
Speaker 2: But you as a powerful strong woman. What I'm saying, how did that happen? Because you were still?
Speaker 1: And literally it happened because I was ill and I literally didn't have anything. I literally couldn't get it right. So as soon as I got better that morning, I ordered a rental and I was gonna get it over it. And I said, Aaron, this isn't working out. Okay, I'm gonna put it on Twitter we're just friends or short relationship for four days or whatever. Right, And I'm like, I'm gonna tell everybody, so you know, they know because this is this guy's nuts, you know.
Speaker 2: And and he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Gathered all my stuff and he went through my stuff. Yeah, he went through my.
Speaker 2: Stuff like and like was he looking like.
Speaker 1: Like like my pill bottle And I'm just saying, little some sands we're missing. Let me just put that to you. And I I forgot that he's an addict and I shouldn't have brought that. But then again, you shouldn't be going through people's things because it wasn't in my regular bottle. It was in a cranberry body. Yeah. I was totally sick and this guy was going through my stuff.
Speaker 2: Pocket note.
Speaker 1: It gets worse. I gotta end it. You gotta you gotta hear this. So so I said, you know, hey, Aaron, we're gonna I'm just gonna stop this and I'm gonna leave. It was great to you know, meet you. We're gonna be friends, right, We're gonna be Yeah. I have all my stuff and get all my stuff together. But then he picks a fight with me, right because I told you. But he doesn't like to be rejected, I'm sure, so he picks a fight with me as I said, my best friend did thirteen years in prison. I was actually going to to San Diego to go visit him. Oh yeah, you're gonna go see your filling friend and this then the third and then that set me off because I love my friend. I've been friends with him since high school. Like he hel he holds me down, like seriously, and you're a little you know pop cheesy pop, you know, talking you know shit or whatever. Dude, you should be in fucking prison. You know what I mean, the ship you're doing and what seriously, and he goes. He calls a like a fake lawyer. Because I start, the real Jenna comes out. You know, I'm all sweet until I'm not until you're talking about my friend. I said, you motherfucker this day and the third and he's like, I'm I'm triggered, I'm scared. I'm calling the police right this little motherfucker right, but you yo, yo, what's up? Right? Until somebody fucking talks shit to you?
Speaker 2: And I'm gett out of my.
Speaker 1: House right now, bitch, I'm leaving that. I had been having my stuff ready, mother, I told you I was leaving.
Speaker 2: Was he live during this? No?
Speaker 1: I wish the fuck he would. That would have been great. I should have went live. I just didn't really want you know, I'm not break up that it was, so, you know what?
Speaker 2: And then I dated the other guy.
Speaker 1: I said to myself, Jenna, you're not making good decisions. If this is the type of motherfuckers you're quick picking, it's time to quit. Okay, you need to take up fucking break.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me ask you this. Why do you think that you entertained someone like that as being how you know, you're very seems very strongly to know what you want. But now you're saying you're making bad decisions. So what was it?
Speaker 1: I make great decisions if it comes to you know, but.
Speaker 2: Let's talk with the dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I think about worse, obviously I have you know.
Speaker 2: Uh was it because he was love bombing?
Speaker 1: You love bombing one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: About because you talk about you know, before you want to settle.
Speaker 1: We want to trauma bonded. We trauma bonded. We've both been fucked over by our parents, lave whatever, right, So it kind of went together.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let me so I can talk about a little bit with like how you said that you had seen him on the whole show, so you already knew he was like fucked up.
Speaker 1: But exactly That's why I was like, we you know, we got something common. But you you also don't want to date people who have the same problems as you. See, I'm separated from my problem.
Speaker 2: He still deals with this problem because I think it's about being aware, right, So if you're aware and you're in the process of changing that are being so it just stepped up, I mean because everything is, you know, be fine.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't Nick Carter's brother, it wouldn't happen at all. And I'm keeping it all the way real.
Speaker 2: You're mess.
Speaker 1: At one point, and I've never said this, it was like dark in the shower and there was there was he looked like Nick for one second. Okay, it was worth it. It was worth it.
Speaker 2: Did you ever while you're fucking him thinking about his brother?
Speaker 1: No? I did. Actually I actually unfortunately liked her.
Speaker 2: He was too good that you were just like too good that you're like I can't think of.
Speaker 1: Oh he's great, he's great. But it's just like you know, I thought we're gonna go on double dates with Nick Carter and his wife whatever, right, and then I find out like literally because that was October of twenty nine, twenty nighteen. And then Nick Carter got a restraining order against him the month later. Isel you know, I didn't know about that, and I you know, I heard him all about it, and I was like, he doesn't even talk to Nick Carter four years? Yeah, okay, I should have did research. Okay, guys, so you'remalking.
Speaker 2: A lot about, you know, the whole prisons up. And another thing that I bonded with you is like Love After lock Up was one of my favorite shows. I want I wait Friday every day to watch or not Friday to watch. But what was funny is that, like I knew that you had liked it, and also I'm also an any day fan too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But what I liked about the whole Love After Lockup was you started putting people in your life, and I was like, no, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I was, I'm not being becoming friends with the bad people the good people.
Speaker 2: But that's why I was like, but I thought it was so fun. I was like, oh my god, I turned into one of your I think it was a lie with Deonte a little bit for a little bit, and then.
Speaker 1: I actually got him just shoot a scene with D Siren. His first born is with D Siren with my company, Dream Babes.
Speaker 2: How did that? How did that go? It was great?
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: You know, he was on you know, on you know TV talking about his little his little uh a little toy.
Speaker 1: Yes, she she jerks them off with a toy.
Speaker 2: But it was like a little life side body thing that he had. I forget his girl friend's name or his extra nicole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. Which I was like, no, I gotta tell you, Dante is exactly who he is on TV. I mean like he's that naive I love I love him. He's so sweet, but he's literally I could.
Speaker 2: See that because you know, for two reasons or not, and one have two things. It's like in my mind when I first saw him, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm I know he loves he loves white girls.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm pretty sure he's been at the strip club before where he's come to see me, Because I was like, his face looks familiar and I feel like I'm knowing, But then I know you I was like, he probably got a dance, probably sure, but it was like his mentality.
Speaker 1: Or your only fans girl evening Harry.
Speaker 2: Like that whole like he's wanting the captain Sabah. He wants to make someone these which isn't wrong and right things. But there's vultures out.
Speaker 1: Here, okay, but you have there's there's a fine line between you just ignoring red flags right with these women who he the girl Nicole he never slept with, he never got a piece of plus the other oh there for thirty thousands, for thirty thousands, don't get okay you have heard it here.
Speaker 2: After dark, don't mumble bit no, but you could tell like she it was she just juiced them one thousand. But he had that thing where it's like you feel bad.
Speaker 1: It is like you can't bad for him because he's still the same way. So you felt no, he felt I met him her personally.
Speaker 2: That's when you had him on the show where you try it was it because you were just like you just need to talk to someone who was that who got got and you needed to talk to someone with that mentality or what was your inside him first coming on your.
Speaker 1: Live because I just started uh, interviewing like reality TV people because it seems fun and it's only the ones I'm interested in.
Speaker 2: That's what I think about.
Speaker 1: It's really fun.
Speaker 2: I was like, I would have never thought to like.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm waiting for next season. I'm over this season. I don't know if you are not, but I'm over this season. I'm ready for new inmates.
Speaker 2: I feel like for sure. And now I saw them yes or yesterday saying they're having a new series where it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's inside that's no fun. I want to see how you act outside. I want to see how Yeah.
Speaker 2: But some people want to kind of see inside of what the relationship with these people are gas sling them lies, baby, you know. I mean I've been trying to convince that of my girl. I'm still going to find an inmate for a long time, but it hasn't worked. We love this show. I love the show very much. I miss there's some people that I miss, and I'm like, what's happening with Angela? Oh my gosh. Yes, And like it was so it was like Tony.
Speaker 1: I'm in the love after lock up groups on face I'm not.
Speaker 2: I need to join you need to introduce me to these people because I am a fan girl. I want to be like, hey.
Speaker 1: Well Deonta will die he loves I'm sure.
Speaker 2: If you ask him, he's probably gotten a dancing. Especially where it said he was from. I'm like, I think this paper Moon or something that I've dancing. I was like, I'm pretty sure he was there. And the guy now that really stand, I'm like, I'm pretty sure he's been to Exotica and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Now girl stands in some frigging ship with the whole getting pegged he had. By the way, I've never done that. I will I've never.
Speaker 2: Ever pegged the man. So there's like, what are your Well we're gonna get to that in a little bit about the truth to Texas. I just want to put it out. You guys know you would never you would never peg him out. So there's like, no, there's no what are your nose? And there's so many I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, people think I'm the sexual person because I have this big booty and I you know, clap it on the internet, but I'm so boring in Vanilla and.
Speaker 2: So you don't have a dungeon room in Texas. There's no dungel nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't even guys can't even come over my house.
Speaker 2: So what's the kinkiest thing that you think you've done?
Speaker 1: My ex we had sex on top of this Bentley, That's about it. I'm stills nothing.
Speaker 2: So what would you What do you say that you would do to turn a man out?
Speaker 1: Turn him out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like either like you spend lots of money on you, be sexually whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: We had to do anything. I just had to be Jenniche And that's why I'm telling you the most. Some porn star girls don't like me because I'm lazy. I mean I literally was like, here's Jenna Shay and you buy her. And I had the worst reviews on tr of all time, Like yes, it's where okay, ironic review is like where men can go and review that. First of all, you have to go buy a woman and then you have the audacy go home.
Speaker 2: Like talk about it. I was like, I'm like, I'm you know, for me, it's teach his own. I don't anybody They're.
Speaker 1: Like she was mean and whatever.
Speaker 2: So why do people get the like misconception of you being a porn star to I just let him think it so, but what was your like negative connotation about porn stars of how and what you did.
Speaker 1: I never really had a negative anything. I just feel like some didn't like me because I I skipped the steps. Like literally, I'm not gonna say what porn star said this, but this one girl was like, I know she didn't have to go through these inches, and I had to do gang bangs and this, that and the third to get these rates to escort. There's really nothing else. And you're like, I respect all sex work. Sex work is work, whether it's the strip club. I mean, street prostitutes make one hundred thousand dollars a year. I mean, I get it, how you get it. So it's just get if we all think about this, if we all charge the same, we'd all be rich. That's my only issue when it comes to sex work, is they dumb their stuff down for someone like me. For people, Yeah, you lower the cost. You're seeing more guys per day, so.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of resistance from women from saying that. I know that's not the way it should be, and that's.
Speaker 1: They'd rather see ten guys a day and then I see one and I made the same amount.
Speaker 2: I know you're worth and it's hardbout to teach somebody that for sure. And I think that that's why. Individually, it was why being able to market what we want to do is what it is supposed to be.
Speaker 1: I'm not the baddest bach. I'm telling you, I'm not the baddest bitch. But guess what my game is the baddest. My confidence is a bad and that's what separates me from other people.
Speaker 2: And that's what it is. That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was little, I was like, I knew I was cute. I was I was getting two twelves from the sky. In high school, Mom's like, I'm gonna tell them you to like shoe better or not? You know, two twelves for my little tourist.
Speaker 2: See that that's where it's meant. So how do you do that? What is it? What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was in high school.
Speaker 2: I mean I was like, you know, yeah, But it was because if you were just like being kind, because they wanted to say like what they wanted to hear, Like what what is the attributes of what makes that come out of? Like with you with men, is it just clothes?
Speaker 1: Mouse don't get fed? So if you don't ask or say, hey, mabe.
Speaker 2: Sure, but there has to be a demeanor. Some people ask and they're not getting ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I move on to the next one who's gonna give me ship?
Speaker 2: So it's about the confidence.
Speaker 1: Yea, every time every girl matter, I know, BBWs killing it. I know all you know these girls who come to me, I have to do this. I have to get the surgery before I start doing modeling or whatever that has nothing to do with anither. I'm sure you've heard it from the strip club. I can't go work with the strip well because I have a little pouch or I need boobs or whatever right during your strip club days. It's just like no money has to be made now.
Speaker 2: So do you feel like, because this is such a BBL world, do you ever feel pressured to getting those types of surgeries or doing any enhancements to yourself because you're such in a sexual.
Speaker 1: I would never change my blood. I've made too much money off of it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's my thing. It's my little it's my little thing. You know, guys. You know I could say, hey, it's natural, this is what it is. I wouldn't change it.
Speaker 2: Do you have a gag reflex. Oh yeah, I did know about that. Do you have you ever thrown up on a penis? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's son's horrible.
Speaker 2: No, it's happened. I've heard, I've known, I've known some people who have done it.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't go that hard.
Speaker 2: Just one, just one.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty lazy. I mean, I'll keep it real.
Speaker 2: Do you think that being in the adult inner you know, adult sex like industry, that you're more health consciously aware of yourself or have you always been that way always? Because I feel like a lot of women they don't.
Speaker 1: They do GF and they like and if you guys, yeah, and you guys don't know what GF is. That's doing stuff with no condoms and whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The rapper Burner who owns Cookies, I did an interlude on one of his albums and I was like, you, you know, when me talking shit, he just he's like, toxedit, I'm putt on the album. I said, okay, cool, And I was like, you bitches sucked rad Dick, I'm sucking up with condoms and this is true.
Speaker 2: Like it's funny, so you sucked it with condoms.
Speaker 1: For the most part, unless I like you you know, I've.
Speaker 2: Only been asked to do that one time and yeah, ever in my life, and I it was weird and like you did. Well, it's weird because again for.
Speaker 1: Me, like when you're working, because this is not like different, this is you see in regular guys, I'm talking about escorting and doing all this stuff, Like I just like that barrier. No, No, when.
Speaker 2: I feel you like with me, it's like I just never did extracurricular activities because I was in the adult industry that I.
Speaker 1: Didn't and then everyone gets talent tested exactly.
Speaker 2: So it was a different kind of like thing. So but I was still getting mine, you know what I mean. So but for me in my personal life, I've had one time and one person and I was like, but they asked, they wanted it, yeah, And another person was like I They're like, I don't even like blow jobs. I'm like, what's wrong with you? Because that's such a thing where you thinks true, Like I I got to be honest, I don't think give a blowjob.
Speaker 1: Didn't have sex with somebody?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: If I'm working, okay, if I'm getting paid, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, for me, like it's different because like I'm not in the in the business anymore. So I haven't like everything. I'm fucking now it's my personal life. It's been like five years since I've been.
Speaker 1: And I don't like big penises. It sucks. They think because you have a big butt, like what your vagina is big.
Speaker 2: No it's not true, but I think, I says, they want to be able to see what's the action, you know what I mean. So they want to put you with the biggest, at least in the industry. So there's like they want to have the biggest cock, and like around I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I'll die, I'll be I'll be.
Speaker 2: Size matters to you.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything huge.
Speaker 2: No, what's the biggest you've had?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like the biggest I've ever had was, uh, I don't I know? The rapper fabulous it was. It was I've never seen him again, he called me.
Speaker 2: I didn't, But did you look at any left or you know?
Speaker 1: I let him put it in, but it was like, it don't even going that much. You know, it's just a tip.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, it's crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: Shout out to his baby mama because.
Speaker 2: Gave me just the tip. She's had some kids.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all you can put in. I think I have a narrow vagiinant.
Speaker 2: It's very you know, what is your grind in colleges? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just it's very you know.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you just so it's true.
Speaker 1: So I would turn listen, I would when I would escort, I would turn him down when they show up and a stupid guys like, here's your bunny back. I'm serious money. I gave money back up a too big but like not come on, no please, no no, I said no. It was like a tree drunk. No, no, no, no, I can't do it at least I'm honest. You know, don't bring that over here.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had any work hazard?
Speaker 1: No, I've been really blessed when it came to that. Like I'm telling you, I'm lazy. I did the bare minimum. I think I've done that with like a lot of shit and it just works for me.
Speaker 2: So when was the first time you saw porn?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't know. Well, I was a virgin until nineteen, so it's got to be way after that.
Speaker 2: So twenty one, Yeah, do you masturbate to porn? Do you get off to porn. Do you even masturbate?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm so boring. They're gonna be like they're like unsubscribing for my only fans right now, Like no, I have to have like an emotional connection, and I think that's why.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad thing. I'm the same way. Like for me, I was such that a sexual athlete in my twenties that I was like for me, I'm like, I would say what they call is a demisexual person. For me, I need to be mind fucked before I'm fucked to be.
Speaker 1: Everything is this, Yeah, this is probably and this is what I'm working on too, because there's no gray area. There's black and white with me when it comes to men and sex and money, and there is no you know, it's either I get paid or I love you and that's it. And so there's not a oh, I'm just gonna go have sex with somebody, just god.
Speaker 2: So which do you prefer? I love or money?
Speaker 1: Money? Because I feel used the most when it's free. I know that sounds insane, but.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like and you know, obviously I'm not Oprah, but you know this is I know, this is private talk talk. You know, like you know couch. It's like, have you looked in your internal self of like why if you talk about how you know about you want to settle down, you want to have kids, all these like what's blocking you from doing these things? If you want to even interpret money and love? Because at one point, yes, we all love money, but when is the money going to be not existent and love is going to take over?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's where I'm at. So do you have do you have any I think that's where therapy comes in and.
Speaker 2: Whatever entertain doing any of those things? Uh? What therapy? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know I talk so good and I have so many cool stories that like we end up laughing about my stories and I learned nothing. You know, I control conversations and that's the problem.
Speaker 2: But that's the problem. And you know, I'm very dominant. I need somebody that's I'm very controlled in certain situations. And one thing that I feel like my podcast has taught me too is about being more vulnerable and opening up about certain things and topics that it's it's okay to not have it all together sometimes. And even though that you're so well versed in your business and everything like that, there may be certain things that you don't. And money is great right now, and money is never gonna not be great, right but at a certain point, we all need love and we all need you know, interaction from somebody and somebody that's gonna make us not whole because I don't believe that that I think we're all holes. I think that not holes literally, but you know, I don't like the whole thing where it says like halves like I've recently with someone's like when they're like, oh, two haves make a whole. No, you should be a whole person and your partner should be a whole person. Right to be unified to make something work together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some stuff to work on, and at least I'm not bringing anybody into my bullshit until I awaren it now. But you know, it just comes down to, you know, just finding someone who's worth you know, doing that with. I mean, I got to tell you, I mean the majority of my friends, they are with the wrong guy. They don't have any money. I mean, I've have friends who prostitutes since seventeen years old and they're in their thirties and they have nothing to show for it because they get all the pimps or whatever whatever your you know, thought of love is. And I just don't want to ever be that. I'd rather control.
Speaker 2: And I think that part of in controlling and just think about it is that control yourself no one, I don't need to be added to anything else is figure yourself out right. That's my own advice because I'm doing that myself. Is that you know, I you know, I was married, I'm divorced. I've been through relationships past that as well. But when I really thought I wanted a relationship, I was like, I don't think I really know what I want and in relationship, when someone asked me what do you want? What do you need from relationship? I couldn't answer those questions. And for me is that, you know, I started to do the work to know what I need and what I want. At this point, I can clearly say that I do know what I want, and I'm not completely there and figured it out at all by any means. It's always a work in progress, but it's awesome.
Speaker 1: A question for you because you worked in sex awareness, Yeah, you worked in sex work, I mean dealing with men and trying to do that separation of you know, you're doing stuff on sets, and then you're dating who wants to go to work after work. Let's just be real, you know. I mean I did it in a different form, but I'm going to you know, get my money and then get off work and get with you for free. It just doesn't sound good to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a segregation of what you want and what you want to put time. You see where I'm coming from right on ten percent. But it's also again awareness of yes, we all can be hustlers or whatever, but at a certain time is you don't want just to like fuck somebody and you can be clearly and yeah you will eventually at those times. But you want to be cuddled? Do you want to be nurtured? Do you want to be like all those things that you're not getting at a work thing whatever, at least myself, Like before, I was like when I go from a feature dancing gig, when I came home the first the only thing I wanted to do was be with who I wanted to be with, not because the people who wanted not that I didn't like my fans, but I had given so much to everyone through the weekend, and now it was like, where's my time.
Speaker 1: See, I envy people who can do that because I don't have that separation, and you know, it's something I have to work on if I e.
Speaker 2: But a lot of it too, is that having that partner. You just haven't found that partner.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I thought it was. I don't lend anybody in. I like to just hang out with my girlfriends. I mean, I'm not gay what I should be.
Speaker 2: We're gonna work on that, Jenna anything.
Speaker 1: But Hey, that's why I'm moving back to LA because also being isolated in Texas, there are people who judge you because of you know, me shaking my aus on the internet, and they think it's it's more traditional here.
Speaker 2: I'm a Lexus tex exactly. That's what I'm talking. And one of those things is this, at the end of the day, if you choose to do what you want to do, and you openly want to like and you feel comfortable every day, you can live your life and sleep every great at night. Fuck everybody else. What they say, it doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that if you and I know, as a woman and a past sex worker and doing things or whatever, is we still all need love. We still like to fuck even though if it's not for money and whatever and all those other things, it's for different reasons because you want to be loved, but you deserve that and you're worthy of those things. But you got to find your place to get to your voice to having that happen, right, And I know it will. It just takes time and it takes awareness. So he calls for Like what I said is like you sometimes when you have conversations, it's hard conversations. You may not have had this conversation before, and no one knew that this was going to lead to right now. But sometimes things happen for a reason, right, And that's why we're here at privatizing.
Speaker 1: If you need therapy, come to bux system.
Speaker 2: Do you think that with being what you do with you know, only fans and stuff, do you get pleasure out of your work? Oh?
Speaker 1: I love it. It's it's a power thing for me, you know, to make all this money and it's just I get high out for that. I mean, I'm working twenty four to seven, like if it's not with the girls, it's on my own stuff and it's a full time job. I have nobody helping me. I do it all myself. I refuse to get anybody help me.
Speaker 2: That sh It's difficult.
Speaker 1: I know it is, but I it's my life. I made it my life. And then you know, you're let's say you're on a date. I'm on the phone, I'm trying to do stuff and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, are you coming for your fans? Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like I'm over here. You know, as I said, do you do? I want to get off work to go to work for free. So it has to be a you know, a certain somebody. I think that, as I said, moving back to La I think it'll be helpful and I'll find you know, more people to you know, relate to and just get back to being I'm from here, like I need to just come back and be with my people.
Speaker 2: You heard what Miss Jenna Ashley said. So we're going to take a little break and then we're gonna play my favorite part, Truth with Texas. Are you ready? I'm ready? Are you enjoying this private talk conversation? All right, we're going to get back to Truth with Texas a little break. All right, we are back private talk and we still have the lovely Miss Jenna Shade on the couch and we are all warmed up, write and played truth with Texas. I still don't think she's ready, but I don't think I'm gonna I'm gonna ready. I'm going to try because it's nothing that you know you're not you know you've you've heard it before or you've probably seen it before. Maybe maybe maybe not maybe all right, So each one is an ace and each suit is a different type of question. So pick the first card, slip it over of hearts. So it's a romantic question.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I know nothing about.
Speaker 2: That dinner yourself a romantic that's a no, no no? Do you have any let's see? Do you have sex on the first date? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: I'm paid giving or receiving?
Speaker 1: Giving ever?
Speaker 2: Gone head while driving? No favorite song to have sex to? Nothing ever? Gone caught masturbating? No, I guess turn on.
Speaker 1: Nice teeth?
Speaker 2: Lingerie or naked lingerie. A romantic tradition that.
Speaker 1: You dislike of other people's.
Speaker 2: Just in general, or it could be like a national thing, could be like each other people that it's just like you're like, you don't have.
Speaker 1: Too much PDA? How about that? Does that work?
Speaker 2: That works for a player? Sex?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 2: How old were you the first time you had sex? Nineteen ever had sex on the beach? No, ever been in booty call?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Speaker 1: You're poor?
Speaker 2: So is there a minimum to this poorness?
Speaker 1: At least one hundred thousands a year?
Speaker 2: They have to make what you make? No, they do not, at least if you have a regular ninety five.
Speaker 1: Not a regular ninety five.
Speaker 2: But like a hustler.
Speaker 1: You know you already you know, do on a contrast company or your mechanic or something that has a hustle with it. You know you could work after hours on after you get off work and go to work.
Speaker 2: What song best de find your life?
Speaker 1: Oh? Overtime by Nipsey?
Speaker 2: What would be your perfect date night?
Speaker 1: Any one?
Speaker 2: Have the most romantic date you've ever been on?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god?
Speaker 1: Probably know it is Molly mal Do you know who Molly mam is?
Speaker 2: I do? He's currently on he's on.
Speaker 1: Marriage bool camp and he's currently incarcerated right now for what. Oh? I don't want to put my man's business out there. You could look it up, but that's my dog. First date flew me out first class Okay, I was like twenty I was like twenty four or something.
Speaker 2: Were you where did he fly you to Vegas? Vegas?
Speaker 1: To the compound he lives in Okay, and you know he has all these exotic cats running around. And I got picked up in the mayback, which you know had curtains on, so not very smart, probably like you know, you're in a car, you know, I think about now, like I couldn't see where I was going. He doesn't want you to know where you leave, you know he lives. And then we had a couple of massages dropped top Phantom on the Vegas Strip, Ruth Chris. I was going to marry him of the dat alone. Yes, and he's cute. I mean you see you know he keeps himself up hi Molly, But yeah, I just seen him not so long before he went He's.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him on the boot camp? Yeah? I don't know me with what Miss Treasure is saying about him?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, I mean obviously there the relationship is not healthy because there are.
Speaker 1: My thing is this, They shouldn't live in other states. Molly has money. He could move her in if he wanted to. But that's not who Molly is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even know she lived in another states.
Speaker 1: Molly likes a lot of girls, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: He recently just said that she recently told him he was the devil, and he got real, I'm set with her because he was like, he didn't like the way he portrayed his image and that was a lot of like working on like what that meant.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't like how love but hip hop did it either. I mean, listen, my only thing with Molly is he has everything. He's literally I mean, but he's always wanted to be famous, and I think that's the one thing that he just never needed. You already have the money, of the looks, you have the girls. What else do you need the life? Why do you want to be famous to?
Speaker 2: But I think that a lot of times when people who have everything is sometimes hard to control in situations or sometimes you're not always right. And that's why I feel like again, maybe you know again the show has been of course shot a long time ago, whatever, but it's like a reflection like sometimes people who don't know what they're doing until someone calls you out because you're such in a repetitive behavior because you're in a lifestyle. People are always selling you. Yes, but you're living like you said, he has everything because he's gonna tell him no, he can buy it, can make a change.
Speaker 1: Yes, So yeah, that was my most romantic date. I was going to marry Molly and then and then what happened? You cheat on you and that we weren't together. I mean, I don't want to. I'm not going to put my boys business out there, but I wasn't down for the program. And that's okay.
Speaker 2: You're not going to be in a polyamory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not pretty much all right.
Speaker 2: Next question, let's see which ace are we going to get? We got diamonds, which is a spicy question, which we're all a little spicy here. Let's see most embarrassing moment you've had from a dating past.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing something Okay, Okay, I got something, I think because I talked about the other day. One guy I met, this is one hundred years ago, who was supposed to take me to dinner. You lived in Lahoyah, no Noloya, somewhere over here right downtown. I showed up and then he tried to get my granola.
Speaker 2: Bar for dinner. What this was before I was baby, this is how dinner. I was like, what, But why do you think he was gonna accomplished? After that?
Speaker 1: I was because we talked about we're supposed to go do dinner and then he's like, oh, I have to get this girl. I spear to god, what did you do?
Speaker 2: If I went? I was like, I got home it was weird, as did you take the granilla bar?
Speaker 1: I went to get real food. I know what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: And then you wonder why I'm single?
Speaker 2: Geez, I'm right there with you know. I am single. There's no there's no.
Speaker 1: Middle ground with me. I either get dropped off phantoms or I'm getting a granola bar, like and I get a medium here.
Speaker 2: I got picked up one time and a rap for It was an uber and I was like. My friends were like, I didn't even know why you got in the car.
Speaker 1: But he was a uber driver.
Speaker 2: No, he sent you a uber? Yeah, so what's wrong with a rat for? Well? My friends were like, and I was like, whatever, I got in the car because we're in an uber. You don't know what I mean. My friends were like, I didn't think you were going to get in the car. Remind you were in New York.
Speaker 1: And I'm not that Lewood. I mean, mind getting I'm getting in the Geo Metro.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: It's long to get some swhere we need to go.
Speaker 2: I'm not that, I swear.
Speaker 1: She knows I don't care about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, the rat four was acceptable. But there's some things that I would not get into. I have gotten into them, and I questioned my life one time. I was it was even a work thing, and there was a van that they made us hold the string to hold the door shut, and it was just really ratchet the back that we look back and I'm like, why did we even hold the string? So I sat my security with me. No, no, So you didn't get to excel Uber and that was a red blag. Yeah at first, Okay, I've been the extra twenty dollars. Dang it, I'm hitting my mic. I am boughetto. I like bougie and ghetto. Okay, Like I am definitely like I could pay for my own Excel anything anywhere I want to go. But if you're gonna send me in a first date and first impression thing and we're going to somewhere that you're asking me to go and see you. It's a problem.
Speaker 1: I'm cheap. I always think of, Hey, he can give me the money on the back it, you know what I mean? Okay, back, you know, I know, but that's how I'm big. I'm like, he spends less money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get programming your mind for The for the Love of Jenna weird.
Speaker 1: That would be a great show, by the way, I'm an executive produced this.
Speaker 2: Yes, The Love for the Love of Jenna. We're going to do this because you have to sometimes. Yes, do we want them to have money to be able to, you know, lavish your lifestyle continuously what you have currently, But sometimes we have to get the rat for yeah, bigger, bigger things at the end of that tunnel, right, craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 1: Uh, which I said earlier on top of my exes Bentley, Oh.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. Okay, m longest time you've gone without sex eighteen months, completely off limits in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: I will never do anal anal. Never tried it, Never will I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What makes you not for it?
Speaker 1: I just I don't want to do that. It looks horrible.
Speaker 2: Well you ever Okay, wait, I've heard horrible things from which part having an just you know some of my porn star friends. Why do you say it like that? I just you know, what if they told you first of all? Hold on rewind. So we're preferacing which girls porn star friends?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know because they get the huge whatever. But still I've heard some medical stuff, but I've.
Speaker 2: Heard just regular bitches too have horrible problems. You can't just preface.
Speaker 1: I don't just like ask regular girls, Hey, you don't porn star friends.
Speaker 2: Girls that are now on your on your situation now.
Speaker 1: But this is like what I'm thinking of was many years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what happened to the anal situation that scared you off? What story got you were like, Oh, I mean just someone prolapsing the tearing, Yeah, someone prolapsed on you.
Speaker 1: I've never done it. Don't save that.
Speaker 2: I've never done but in front of your eyes or like somebody like someone tells you about a story like that, you're like like, like, I'm not an anal person myself, but I have tried it and done it on camera, and it's something that I really have to be into. But there are certain things that kind of turned me off to it as well, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, like, how right?
Speaker 2: Why why? I shocked? Like like I was also like in this group scene with the girl thing and it was a girl's trip and this wasn't even on camera but in their own free time. Yeah, it was a girl Like she put cueballs in her asshole and she was popping them out, like there was three in there and I saw them.
Speaker 1: And nobody got this on tape.
Speaker 2: I think we did BTS wise, but it wasn't like like no one told her to do it.
Speaker 1: Somebody hired her. I'm don't know me dream Babes wants to shoot you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's she was a long time before and this was like years ago when I was in so I don't even remember her name, but I could ask Lexey Bell. She would know for sure because her face when I saw her, she was like her eyes popped out and we were both like why is this happening? But it was with the shock value, So certain things turn you off. So what story made you were like I'm never gonna do this.
Speaker 1: I mean just the hearing of the tearing and stuff like that. I'm just it's not gonna happen. It's just never gonna happen. I'm sorry. Last with the next Uh was that one guy a year and a half a dollar?
Speaker 2: You're only fans man? Yes, I'm not saying it cut or uncut. He was uncut or no, just in general on him or cut or uncut. I like cut, but a lot of uncut comes my way. It's fine. Have you ever said someone's wrong name during sex?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hooked up with someone and kept it a secret?
Speaker 1: Lots funny, lots of secrets. One day, I'll tell you guys.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had pity? So lot's?
Speaker 1: I mean? Chick sex? Is city sex?
Speaker 2: Been too drunk to have set? No cock block to front? Next card, it's just so cute?
Speaker 1: Next card? All right?
Speaker 2: Asack clubs? Naughty question, Nope, that's not it. Kick kinky bondage yes or no? No? No, yees.
Speaker 1: Flex is gonna be making no money? My only fan is gonna be a zero dollars next one, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: This is what you want personal? What you know? It's true.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want. I don't trust anybody to get to time up and stuff like that. No sun control issues.
Speaker 2: Have you ever pegged a mand No?
Speaker 1: Never, never, never, You would never want even in my escorting days, never no one asked, never ask Nobody's as the weirdest request in your escorting days, I had to walk over his body with heels on, and that was pretty weird to me.
Speaker 2: You didn't have any like food, like weird or like baby weird.
Speaker 1: As I said. And this is why the girls hate me because I'm Jenna say, I am the star. I don't have to do all this weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to.
Speaker 1: I'm the big booty Internet whatever. Okay, you coming to see me, give me my money.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing else to it.
Speaker 2: And I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved every money.
Speaker 2: I feel like like I would be like in a room and you're like, all right, come for me, bitch, hurry up? Can you? Oh man, can you just come from can you please?
Speaker 1: Not always the basketball players who gave me so much money always on a cracking, especially if I'm attracted to you. But some of these men, you know, hurry up, you're gonna love this. No, you're gonna love this. It depends on my mood too, Like I've had this is before I was like, you know, super making money Escortney Jena and I just got moods like have you ever seen the movie Monster?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was turning into her. I literally was was gonna turn her. So, I mean that's why I pretty much, you know, slowed up on it. But you know, like a guy would come in and I'm like, you got kids and a WiFi? Yeah, uh huh, you're here with me, spend your money. I bet you. They're real proud, like what the fuck? Like my god, they're like and I still would just be like, okay, like you're supposed to. It's supposed to get a softy pieces ship.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a swingers club? No? Have you ever gotten or received a golden shower? No?
Speaker 1: Nothing weird? Has I've been happening to me? Thank God?
Speaker 2: What is your fetish? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have done give me money? I don't know. I have no idea my fetishes. You putting money in my bank account?
Speaker 2: I waive that would makes you come.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just like a power that makes you I missed like it makes you come.
Speaker 2: You like to be like like like, are you like a love maker? You want to be dogged out and like fuck yeah my kind of thing. You want to be choked spanked like dog do you just want to like what is what does really make you come? Because you can't be in the sex business and do all this ship and yes you have game, honey, but yes you have to have some sex. You sure that I am. I know that there's something to look at, look.
Speaker 1: At They're like, she was a bitch, she took my money.
Speaker 2: But you have to be coming at some level.
Speaker 1: You know. Men just don't care. And I think men like financial.
Speaker 2: Domination to your personal life, like like I like.
Speaker 1: That that fine guy with the tattoos and the blue eyes. I mean, you know, when you're easy on the eyes, it's nice.
Speaker 2: To have you masturbated in the last twenty four hours. No,