Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.
Speaker 2: The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Self.
Speaker 3: Welcome everyone to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. We believe here on this radio show that health knowledge and information is empowerment, which is a very powerful and effective healing force.
Speaker 4: We hope you believe that. Stick around for this hour.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear some very important health related information that you can use, your family can use. And also want you to know that we have a toll free number nationwide, toll free number that you have access to so that you can ask a question about your own personal health or the health of somebody you care about. Here's that number jotted down eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. That's the Doctor Bob Martin Show callerr hotline phone number. You can use that number anytime of the night or day to ask a question about your health. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. One eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two gets you into the Paller hotline Q and you'll be asked to turn your radio down before you make that call. And then when the call answers, simply state your first name, first name only, and then your city and state, and then your health related questioner health comment. You can also drop a question off on my website over at doctor Bob dot com. Spell out the word doctor docto r Bob dot com or one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Joining me is my co host and executive producer, doctor Adam Brockman and doctor Brockman, you sent me a very interesting article this week entitled Zapping cancer with Light. Wow, the molecular jackhammer breakthrough that could eliminate chemotherapy. That caught my attention because I can't tell you how many times we have had cancer discussions on this radio show over the last nearly thirty years, mostly negative about people how they were harmed by or made worse by or chemo didn't work for them. They were, of course calling into the show looking for options and alternatives and other things they could possibly consider. And when I saw that article, I thought, my goodness, we need to get this information out to our audience so that they know that there may be in the future innovative, leading edge treatments and techniques that could spare them from the prototypical allopathic cut burn and poison technique which rarely works or doesn't work at all. And I'm gonna let you just take it from there, my.
Speaker 5: Friend, h Hi, doctor Bob, it's great to be here. Yeah, this cancer breakthrough. I found it very interesting and thought we got to bring us up. It's a light activated tumor destruction and the topic it's lit. It's because we're talking about zapping cancer with light, no key, no radiation. It's just a blue dye in infrared beams that are turning these tumors into confetti. I think we need to unpack this because it's changing the discovery that is happening with this cancer research, and it's from Texas researchers. So here's the scoop. The scientists at Rice University have discovered that a common blue dye, the kind hospitals are already using for imaging, it has this hidden superpower when it binds to these cancer cells and gets hit with near infrared light, those die molecules. They start vibrating like maybe our phone on silent mode, but very fast, forty one trillion times per second. This frenzy of motion creates what they call a plasma, a wave of synchronized electrons that act like a jackhammer, and they blast holes in these cancer cells, and these fluid from the body floods in the cell, burst in poof the tumor's gone. They're calling it vibronic driven action, and in lab tests it's wiping out ninety nine percent of melanoma cells. And then some studies have been done on mice and they became cancer free after just one session. Now why this infrared light. There's two reasons here. It penetrates up to ten centimeters deep, so it can reach tumors. And your liver bones are pancreous without surgery. So these very deep, deep cancers that are occurring, and it's laser targeted. The dye only sticks to cancer cells and it spares the healthy ones, so it's no more of this burning the village to save it like with chemo. And so if we're trying to geek out for a minute, here make this science simple. This lead researcher, doctor James Tor says, these die molecules. They're like molecular jackhammers. They're tiny wrecking balls that tear apart this cancer cell with mechanical force and not chemicals. So if you think of it kind of like you shake a soda can and til it explodes, but on a very small nanoscale. And here's here's what's great about it. This isn't just for melanoma and follow up trials. The same method obliterated coal, rectal, prostate and breast cancer cells with one hundred percent efficiency. That's that's pretty wild to me. The studies, lead author says, no matter what the cancer type, they eliminated it and sell cultures. So if we think about that for a second and we start talking about some of these cancer numbers. Just this year alone, twenty twenty five, over three hundred thousand women will face invasive breast cancer, and likewise, three hundred thousand men will battle prostate cancer, and one point four million Americans live with coal rectal cancer. So this true, It could be a universal weapon, and that is if it works in humans. So the road to these human trials if we're if we're looking, when can we see this in clinics. The team is estimating five to seven years to jump through those regulatory hoops, partner with biotech companies, and start these human trials. But this is why I'm really optimistic on this Number one, the die. It's already being used in for imaging. It's FDA approved, so safety isn't really a mystery here. There's no heater, toxins with it. It's just light and vibrations, and it's cheap and it's scalable. Hospitals already have the die in the light technology, and I know many of us, nearly all of us have loved ones that are fighting cancer. This isn't really a cure today maybe, but it's a beacon of hope. As the lead researcher said, this is a different way to treat cancer using mechanical forces at the molecular scale. A translation here, we're not just poisoning tumors, we're demolishing them now. If we get practical on this, if you're thinking, how do I stay alive until this treatment arrives, we got to focus on prevention. Like we always talk about Doctor Bob, eat the rainbow. Any oxidants in colorful vegetables, fruits, they combat the cell damage. And I always think we need to try to screen early melanomas along with most cancers are curable if they're caught before it spreads, and then avoid these potential causes. For example, if you missed last week's episode A show we discussed avoiding harmful UV rays, that fake tan just isn't worth it, folks. And also, if you're in treatment now for cancer, stay hopeful. I think science always moves pretty fast besides those regulatory type of hurdles. But remember this blue dye was sitting in hospital closets for decades before someone asked, Hey, what if we shake cancer with it and then it these I mean these good vibrations, they just knock out cancer cells. So doctor Bob, I'm gonna get your opinion on this. I think we're coming up pretty close to a break, but I'll go ahead and have you intere conversation and then we'll enter it back on the on the break. What do you think about this?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's like sounds like something out of Star Wars. Sounds like Luke's gotwalka you know, one of those things with the light and the things that light can do. I've heard of light therapy. Light therapy is being used in other applications infrared and right red light therapy, lasers and stuff. This is exciting and I hope that they can find a way to fast track this. But in the meantime, ladies and joh't know, if you know somebody or you yourself are having trouble with the cancer situation, think and learn about starvation of glucose in the human body, because that's what fuels cancer, is gluc sugar and glutamine, those two things.
Speaker 4: If you can get to a.
Speaker 3: Practitioner who's learned and trained in functional medicine, integrated medicine. They understand that cancer lives and grows and lives for getting more glucose and more glutamine, and finding way to limit that exposure is going to be the path until which time some of these more innovative, leading edge.
Speaker 4: Therapies are available.
Speaker 3: Detoxification, getting into a ketosis state, starving that cancer and making sure that you're getting the right nutrients that the body needs to properly repair itself and detoxify itself.
Speaker 4: All right, so let's do that, Doctor Brockman. We'll go to the next break.
Speaker 3: We'll finish this up with your final comments on this. Ladies and gentlemen, stick around. We'll come back Doctor Adam Brockman and myself here on the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 5: I'm she's getting Yes, it's those good vibrations. And we've been talking about they may just knock out those cancer cells. Doctor Bob and I have been talking about zapping cancer with light, these molecular jackhammers that are breaking through and may just eliminate the need for chemo. So to wrap this up, imagine destroying cancer cells with nothing but a common hospital die in a beam of light. These researchers at Rice University have unveiled a revolutionary treatment that uses a special light to trigger violent vibrations or in the case just for those cancer cells violent and they tear them apart from the inside and spare the healthy ones. And it's ninety nine percent effective in lab trials. So when can we see this, hopefully in the next five to seven years. And this technology is being dubbed molecular jackhammers, and it's sparing millions hopefully in the future from the chemo's brutal side effects and they target everything from melanoma to breast cancer. Great, great information on the story. I hope everybody enjoyed it and can have some hope for the future there.
Speaker 4: So we're going to go.
Speaker 5: Ahead and lead right into calls. First up, we're gonna hear from Charlie in Palm City, Florida.
Speaker 6: Charlie, Palm City, Florida. My question is I've been on quiet Pine for years on severe bipolar also severe PTSD. The VA wants me to see a psychiatrist to get me that drug. My private doctor is a bipolar specialist and it's a drug that helps me go to sleep. Quiet Pine.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, Charlie. Thank you for your call and trusting us. This is a deeply personal and important question. You're absolutely right to want continuity and stability when it comes to managing bipolar disorder mpt SD, especially if you found something that's been working for you quite A Pine often pronounced quietine, is a prescription and a psychotic that at low doses is commonly used off label to help with sleep and anxiety, especially in people managing complex mental health conditions. So here's the issue. The VA has its own strict protocols for prescribing controlled medications, especially like this one this case here, they often require psychiatric evaluations within their own system before authorizing these prescriptions, even if you've already had it taken maybe under your private specialist. I know this feels were done and frustrating, but this is how that system works, and so you definitely want to consider some collaboration there between between your private psychiatrists and maybe have the VA give you some treatment recommendations that can combine the best there for you. I think you need to advocate for that cont continuity of care. You know, if the quidepine is the only medication that helps you sleep, and stabilize that condition. You have every right to request a care plan that respects what you already know is working, but I also want to give you some of these natural add ons. If sleep is a persistent challenge, even with your current treatment options here, you may benefit from natural support. Like we talked about in that first hour. That's Kyol's all mood, which helps support that gut brain health and also helps maybe to help you calm some of those nerves with that PTSD. And also maybe magnesium glycinate it promotes relaxation without those those interaction types of risk of medications. Maybe these both might help your overall sleep quality and your mood support. And Charlie, you're doing the right thing by staying engaged in advocating for yourself. Keep that line of communication open between your private doctor in the VA, and don't hesitate to ask both of them for help navigating those systems. I really appreciate your call in doctor Bob.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, bipolar used to be called and it is in some circle still manic depressive syndrome.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of labels you can use.
Speaker 3: It just means the mind is under stress, is probably there's an inflammation going on, there's an imbalance somewhere, and sometimes that's bio chemical, psychological, it can be emotional. These things all play a role in it. But what is not really understood or at least considered in mainstream conventional medicine, is that a lot of people who have these syndromes, whether it be bipolar, manic, anxiety, whatever, often if you analyze what they're doing lifestyle wise, such as if you look at their diets and you see that they're using alcohol, they are eating poorly, they are using caffeine, They're using copious amounts usually of sugar and junk food in their diet, and they have lots of allergies, food intolerances. And when you clear that out and you reduce their inflammatory load, they suddenly get better and they start exercising, and they start becoming involved in life instead of just taking a pill and seeing pulling the plug temporarily. And it is complex when you have PTSD and you have mental stress and trauma that has occurred, it's not easy, but there is a place to start, and those places involved changing up a person's lifestyle. I have been very successful over time in a clinical setting using methylated b complex on people who have bipolarmatic because they're always stressed. Their drenals are stressed. We use something called fosterotitle coline. Even vitamin D. Something as simple as getting out in the sunlight and having sun for twenty minutes a day shine on your skin and convert cholesterol to vitamin D helps people with this particular problem. And when you put it all into action with the exercise, with the mental exercises, be that lowering stress, doing meditation or yoga or something, along with the right diet and the right nutrients, you can usually help extricate these people with guidance from a pharmacist and a medical doctor into a place where they're not taking the drugs any longer and they're efficient and happy in their lifespan.
Speaker 5: All right, great, great information, doctor Bob. I think let's try to get to another question here real quick. Sharon from Davenport, Iowa.
Speaker 8: Sharon from from them Port, Iowa. What it's like one of the docs. And oh, incidentally, welcome doctor Adam. Welcome to the show. Do you have to raise your hand to talk? Just checking the news. Just had the flash of each Toway on the eggs again and it's seven or eight states. Does the age sell prereate the disease from the finger?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 8: Where where're we going this inside? Outside, both sides. Wash your eggs, wash your hands, that's all. It doesn't be a wrong one to be a quick one.
Speaker 5: Thank you, well, well, Sharon, thank you, and uh, doctor Bob. I must stay over here with my hand up and I'll go ahead. Let you start this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad you raised your hand. I'll let you in somewhere now.
Speaker 3: It's a good question, and it really involves yes, hygiene, and yes, germs can enter the egg from the outside, depending on the environment that's happening. It can happen both in the health of the.
Speaker 4: Chicken that lays the egg.
Speaker 3: If there is hygienic problems associated with the environment that that hen is growing or living in, when the eggs come out, they can absolutely be more subjected to or exposed to germs and microbes like E.
Speaker 4: Coli.
Speaker 3: And then if that egg falls onto an area where there is excrement or poor hygienic activity, that can also permeate these eggshells. And the other big thing that people don't realize with E. Coli and becoming infected with eggs is the way that you handle eggs. Learn this in the grocery industry, that they have to keep the eggs in an area and have them be stable in temperature, because if you change the temperature going from one area of the grocery store, let's say a cool area, and then somebody gets a big idea, let's put these eggs on an end cap over here, so that when people come in the store where it's near the door and the temperature is warmer, and suddenly the eggs warm up. That's also breeding ground for these organisms to get started. So it's a combination of many things that can set this into motion. And I think the stores, most stores understand this and that's why they keep the eggs in a certain area. But these farming practices that go on in these massed chicken farms need to be looked at and changed because that's where a lot of the problem exists. All right, Doctor Brockman to stand by, ladies, and Gentlein stand vi. We're gonna come back with more information here right here on the doctor Bob martinshow anybody's called fay mistakes, but everybody's got a choice to make.
Speaker 4: Everybody needs to leave the faith when are you taking you?
Speaker 3: What are you infu Doctor Bob Martin and doctor Adam Brockman at your service in terms of health and wellness. That's what we do here each and every week, same time, same place. And if you like what you're hearing and believe other people can benefit by tuning into this radio show, simply jot down the call owners of the radio station you're listening to right now. Jot those down, Note that you're on either an AM or FM channel, and the frequency on the dial, and the time of the day, and just pass out on to as many people as you can, especially those people you care about, because if they tune into this radio show and they receive knowledge and information about health and wellness and put it into action and they benefit by it, you'll be the genesis of that process.
Speaker 4: And we thank you for that.
Speaker 3: The website where we're always available to you for questions over at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor docto r Bob dot com. Send your questions through the website, or you have a toll free number nationwide as well. That's even simpler. Just simply pick up the telephone, turn your radio down first, radio down before you make the call, and then call this number to ask your health related question or make your health related comment. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight A two two. Remember the only bad health question is the one you're not asking, So call in and tell doctor Adam Brockman and yours truly, doctor Bob Martin, where it hurts. One eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two is the phone number.
Speaker 4: We'll get back to phone.
Speaker 3: Calls very shortly here, so stand by. You got to recognize, ladies and gentlemen, that your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, which means poor oral hygiene can lead to infections that can impact your whole system. Dentists are learning this. We're also learning that a lot of the toothpastes that are in the market today are full of all kinds of things that ought not going your oral cavity your mouth, including sugar which helps breed some form of sugar. You read the labels of these toothpastes and mouth rinses and mouthwashes, and you see ingredients one you can't pronounce them.
Speaker 4: Two you are suspicious that they.
Speaker 3: Cannot be healthy because you can't pronounce them and you don't know what they are. And some of them even put certain forms of sugar in the oral cavity that the very germs that create all the problems, the dental carries, the tooth decay, the GINGIVITISU periodto disease. These substances in these formulations just feed the problem and that's why you need to switch it up. In fact, maintaining good oral health helps protect against over sixty health conditions caused by gum disease, including stroke, heart disease, diabetes, rheumatoriar therasts. In fact, the latest research shows there's a linkage between gum disease and an increased risk of dementia, including the most serious dementia form of dementia, Alzheimer's.
Speaker 4: So what do you do.
Speaker 3: We'll do what doctor Bob does and what doctor Adam Brockman does, and that is use the Spry Spry dental defense system. It's made up of a toothpaste, Spry toothpaste and Spry mouth rents. You can also use the gum and mints, and the secret sauce in these two products is the xylotol. Xylotol used by millions of people. Xylotol is a plant based ingredient in the Spry toothpaste and mouth thrints, in gum and mints. It's anti cavity, it's anti plaque, and it's especially anti bad news when you hit the dental office and the dentist Hygenis looks in there, and the dentist looks in there and peers in your mouth and whispers, you need a filling, you need a root canal, you need a crowd, you need a bridge out. You don't need those things. If you're using the Spray Dental Defense system like we are, you can prevent it outright clean squeaky teeth, gums and breath with the Spry Spry Dental Defense System.
Speaker 4: It's available.
Speaker 3: You can find it at CBS and write eight pharmacies, Target Vitamin chop sprouts, natural grocers, or go to the website Clear that's x l e AR the X and Clear stands for xylotol, one of the active ingredients in it. Clear dot Com Clear. The company Clear Inc. Is the same company that makes Clear nasal sprays, which we have talked about for years on this radio show. Spray Dentel Defense and Clear nasal sprays. All right, doctor Adam Brockman, let's go back to the telephone calls and the health related questions.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna change it up and get an email question. Here. It's from Pat from Farmington, New Mexico. Patricia asked, I was wondering if there is there any way for me to get off ziralto I take it for a FIB. I've had three tiny blood clots on my left line. They said, the size of a pinhead. I am taking a generic from Canada so it's much cheaper. And then she goes on to say, I heard doctor Bob talking about his sister getting off Eloquist today. You were talking about non ney juice. Could I take that? Since I'm on a blood blood thinner. I've checked out everything with my doctor. What is your opinion? Okay, Pat, thank you for a question. You're smart to be cautious here. A FIB and those tiny clots are serious and blood thinners like ziralto play an important role in preventing strokes. But never stop taking it without your doctor's guidance. But we're obviously we're gonna give you some natural strategies that may help support your heart health and in time potentially reduce your dependency on medication, again with supervision here from your health care provider. Of course, you probably heard doctor Bob and myself talk about an anti inflammatory diet like the Mediterranean diet. And also what doctor Bob mentioned with his sister getting off Eloquist was vascular defense by some nutrition and that can help with anything cardiovascularly related. As for nony juice, yes, you can take it while on blood thinners. It's high anoxidants and potassium, and a good way to do this is start slow, maybe a ounce or two ounces a day, and nony juice that actually has many overall health benefits. And I think so a couple of those little tweaks there, and maybe it's time to you can talk with your physician about revisiting that blood thinner.
Speaker 3: And doctor Bob, I think that anybody who has excessive coagulation or what we call high viscosity of their blood usually is struggling with the inflammatory process. This person needs to be under the care and supervision of a clinical nutritionist or a doctor who's aware of nutrition, like a chiropractor or a nature path or a homeopath, or somebody who's training functional medicine so that they can teach them how to get away from the inflammatory foods which causes the blood to thicken. I mean, just the sheer act of drinking more pure water will thin her blood.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 3: And some people they wake up in the morning, the first thing they do is start drinking coffee. That's not going to help. It'll actually dehydrate you and make the problem worse. And then later in the day they go to the alcohol, also inflammatory and dehydrative. So just the sheer fact of drinking more water and less of the inflammatory stuff that you come in contact with in a day, from caffeine to alcohol, use of nicotine, the standard American diet, which is the sad diet with all the inflammatory seed oils, that's all got to be removed if you expect to become self sufficient where you used to be flowing your blood easily without all this coagulation.
Speaker 4: It's possible.
Speaker 3: And yes, you can use nony, you can use vascular defense by sun Nutrition over at sunnutrition dot com. Magnesium is great for a fit, but you've got to get off the caffeine and lower your stress levels.
Speaker 4: That's the key to all of this. It is and must be adhered to.
Speaker 3: All Right, We're going to take a short break, Doctor Brockman, and come back with more of our audience's phone calls and emails.
Speaker 4: Right here on the Doctor Bob Martin's Show.
Speaker 9: Stay with us, so your sad I'm.
Speaker 4: A bush of number sign.
Speaker 1: One never single.
Speaker 5: Welcome back everyone. We hope you enjoyed that break. You are listening to the Doctor Bob Martin Show, and I'm your co host, Doctor Adam Brockman. Now, before we dive back into some email questions, we want to remind you to stay connected with us. Follow us on social media Instagram, Facebook, x and become part of our online community for the latest health tips, updates and engaging content that can help you on your wellness journey. Just search for us on your favorite platform and join our community of health enthusiasts. Let's keep this conversation going and empower each other to live our healthiest lives. We're gonna get right back into emails here. I got one from Debbie from Mountain Home, Arkansas. She asked, I've been seeing references online that they're going to put m RNA in dental anesthetic. I'm a retired dental assistant and this is very concerning to me. Do you know if this is true or if not, can you find out? Thank you, doctor Bob. All Right, Debbie, I'm gonna go ahead and start this off, and thanks for your question. And as you are a retired dental assistant, you have a great understanding of how important it is to know what's going on in our bodies, especially when it comes to something as routine as a dental anesthetic. As of now, there's no credible evidence or confirmation that mRNA technology is being added to d anesthetics in the United States. Most of these claims that are circulating online, they appear to be just speculation, nothing that's been backed by any type of regulatory approval. And as you know, dental anesthetics like LYDA Kane, they're regulated medications. In any change in formulation, especially something that's significant as including m RNA, would require a full FDA review, public disclosure on it in any label changes. That said, your concern is very valid. Staying informed on this, reading ingredients and asking your provider, your dental provider here questions. It's always a smart move and if anything changes, doctor Bob myself, we're going to be on top of it. It's we're going to talk about it on the show again. Debbie continued to tune in on that and help spread that awareness. And that's a good, great question. And on the previous segment, doctor Bob mentioned for talking about dental hygiene, the Sprite dental defense systems would be a great option here to keep improving that dental hygiene and hopefully avoid those anesthetics in a dental chair.
Speaker 3: And doctor Bob, Yeah, if the dental profession does this, I would call it like Frankenstein dentistry.
Speaker 4: You'd think they'd learn their lesson.
Speaker 3: Take a page out of the medical disaster with COVID shots using that mRNA platform as a delivery system for a vaccine that didn't work. It didn't stop people from getting sick, it didn't stop it from people from getting spread. And we're still seeing the fallout of the injuries that have occurred in the desks that have occurred as a result of people taking COVID shots. If they implement this, if they're foolish enough to implement this into conventional dentistry, what I would recommend then is when you have a dental problem, call your travel agent, go to.
Speaker 4: Mexico, go to Turkey, go wherever.
Speaker 3: If you don't, If you can avoid anything related to the mRNA, you should do it, because it's totally experimental and we're still feeling the ravages of it, and I hope to god it doesn't occur in the dental profession on any level whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think let's go back to the calls here and get Tom from Rapid City, South Dakota.
Speaker 7: My name is Tom, live in the state of South Dakota and then looking trying to find a doctor they can help me treat a disease called scabies. I cannot find a doctor that will help me. I have tried seven doctors and tubmentologists and nobody can help me.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, there, Tom from Rapid City, South Dakota. Thanks for reaching out. You're dealing with something that not only affects your skin, but it also can affect your peace of mind. Here. Now, scabies isn't actually caused by dust mites. It's a human specific might and it burrows into upper layer of the skin and causes intense itching, more so at night. And unfortunately, yes, it can get misunderstood or dismissed, especially if you're in an area where practitioners aren't familiar with the chronic or resistant cases of this, but it's important to understand that scabies is treatable, and I think here it's a twofold approach, a topical treatment to kill the mites, and then an environmental hygiene to stop that reinfestation. In conventional care, there's a permetherene cream, it's commonly used in some cases oral ivermectin. But if those aren't available to you, or you're looking for something more like integrative or a whole body approach, I'll give you a couple natural options that you can try here, one of them being sun Warriors Liquid night. It helps to improve and support the immune function, and it revitalizes your cells. And while it's not going to kill the mites directly, it does help your body become more resilient and less reactive, something in crowble important in these chronic cases of skin irritation. And then also I think you need to try something like an oatmeal bath and you may be able to follow that up with the maybe a light layer across the skin most of those areas that are affected with a layer of tea tree oil and coconut oil. And then I think we're coming up here pretty close on a break, but we don't want you to go anywhere because we're going to keep on answering these health related questions. So if you got you got those questions, we've got the answers. Call our toll free number now at eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two, where Doctor Bob and myself, two licensed positions were ready to help you on your journey to better health. That's eight hundred and six zero six eight eight two two. If you're curious about natural remedies, wellness tips, or anything in between, we're here for you, So grab that phone and give us a call eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. Stay tuned. We're hitting our final stretch on this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 3: Trouble Back you know, Pio. All right, welcome, We welcome back to this hour the Doctor Bob Martin Show with me, of course, as my co host, doctor Adam Brockman, also the executive producer of the radio show. We're answering phone calls and your questions on the topic of health and if you want to join this conversation and have your health question answered on the air, You can call into our toll free number nationwide eight hundred six zero six eight A two two eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two, or the website send an email through over at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doct o R Bob dot com one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. Now, Doctor Adam Brockman, just one last thing on you were talking about the caller that called in about scabies, these little mite like things.
Speaker 4: I've treated a number of patients over the years with these.
Speaker 3: These are tough too, and medically they can throw the kitchen sink at them. They usually don't work. You mentioned T tree oil, one of the most successful things I've ever found. Now, you got to be a little careful with the T tree oil when it comes to the genital area. If there's scavyes there but the rest of the body, you can put straight up tea tree oil on it and usually the scabies will run for the run for the door and leave the scene. So when it comes to the genital area, maybe a few drops into some olive oil and the misageta into that area and not as aggressive, not as irritative.
Speaker 4: To the area, but stick with it. That will solve the problem.
Speaker 5: Dtr Brockman, Okay, I think we got time for one more question before the hour's up. We're gonna get it from Donna and Conway, Arkansas. She asked, do you know anyone that can help with inside the ear? It's always been hurting down inside it deep any suggestions on this subject. I've been to an A and T, but they've not been able to help me. Thank you for any help you make.
Speaker 4: Get me.
Speaker 5: All right, Donna, We're gonna answer this real quick here. It sounds like it's a probably sinus related so let's look at these hidden inflammation things here like sinus congestion, allergies to TMJ dysfunction, or maybe some past infections that are contributed to this. I would say try some nasal irrigation, like with a netty pot with saline release some pressure there. Also, as far as the nasal cavity go, try Clear Max nasal spray. You can find that at Clear that's spelled X L E A R. You can also try some warm compresses, gentle ear massage, even chiropractic care on that cervical spine may help to if it's jaw or neck tension involved with this. And also maybe try some garlic ear drops. All right, doctor Bob, Yeah, it could be referred pain.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right about this. It could be referred.
Speaker 3: Pain into that area because she has TMJ temperlemandibulor joint syndrome. So chiropractor who's trained in appl like esiology, or a dentist who has been trained in extra amounts of dentistry and understanding that your bite maybe off, they need to build a little mouthguard for you.
Speaker 4: I would check that out.
Speaker 3: Acupunctures also good for this, and as doctor Brockman pointed out, you can use either garlic oil straight into the ear or something called Wally's ear oil, which you can find in health food stores. It's a combination of things that help to clear out microbes that are deep into the ear area. Try to stay away from sugar and junk food because if it is a fungal problem, which it can be, that will just be the problem. All right, Thank you so much for your phone call. Ladies and gentlemen, stay right where you are. We've got a lot left in the program, lots of health news and more questions right here on The Doctor Bob Martin Show with Doctor Adam Brockman.
Speaker 4: We'll be right now,