Speaker 1: That's for having me.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks, Welcome back to the Typical Skeptic podcast channel. If you're listening on Spotify, Apple, whatever, just rate, review and follow me or whatever. Tonight I have an amazing guest. He's back for a second time. He's the author of the Children of Oriyan Finding the Crypto Terrestrials and his name is Ryan Mustrade Evans. He's from Australia and tonight we're gonna be talking to Ryan, and he is when you're talking about the different contact experiences of deductions in history and how they compare to this group called the Crypto Terrestrials. Ryan is also an experience for himself, so he will obviously get his contact to the series. And so buck up. This is an amazing podcast. And let me tell you a little bit more about Ryan and he resides in Victoria, Australia. He has a Diploma of Education and Elementary from the swissned University in Melbourne and has a Bachelor of Arts first Class Honors and Philosophy latob University, Melbourne and tutor of Eirish and Gaelic languages. He knows that well and in all kinds of other stuff. He's in religious folks, worse studies, philosophy, linguistics. He's a fluent speaker of Irish and Scottish and Gaelic, so he's very well versed in the subduction phenomena too. So I want to welcome to the show. Ryan, thank you for coming back on. How are you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Robert? Thanks for having me man, I'm really good, So thanks halving me back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for the new audience that might not have heard of you, I really like your theory. Can you tell the people a little bit about your theory about the cryptoterrestrials and how you got behind that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Yeah, I'll do a bit of a refresher for those who haven't come across me before or haven't heard the last one that we did together. Yeah, the crypto terrestrials. Okay, so this is a term that was coined by a guy called mac Tony's. Originally he's no longer with us, unfortunately passed away quite young. He was a genius in my opinion. The trypotrestra word is actually that actually means you know, hidden earthlings, and he coined that to put it forward as an alternative theory. Alternative hypothesis to explain the UFO reality we seem to find ourselves in today, but not just that, to also apply it to older cases in history and folklore of abduction events or apparent close encounter events. Some of these events very familiar to us that study uthology today, like from fairy law, particularly the Celtic fairy faith. Mactony's wrote his book that went into that kind of thing in detail and looked for the undercurrents, the familiar substratum that goes between these ancient phenomena in ancient times, modern UFO phenomena, and modern era, and he tried to demonstrate that these were more than likely identical beings causing these same kind of phenomena. Now. I thought that his term was particularly appropriate for what's going on today, first and foremost, because, in my opinion, a lot of it, a lot of the abduction events, and a lot of the attributes of the beings that seem to be the we experience nowadays. Under subjecting people to these kinds of experiences, they are they have attributes that really conform closely to perhaps speculating about beings that have a relationship with the Earth rather than being extra terrestrial beings. So do you have the hypothesis that everyone's very familiar with, the extraterrestrial hypothesis that suggests the beings behind closing counter phenomena are certainly from another planet, not Earth, but even extra soul of people normally say as in outside our solar system. Why is that? Mac Tony's asked, and I agree that these beings seem to have a particular interest in our genetics, and certainly sometimes even according to some cases and some witnesses and some experiences, can interbreed with us copulate in the old fashioned kind of way. You know. So you've got uh the you've got up in uh nine in fifty seven in Brazil. Let's just say we've got the cases there. We've got who are cases in Sydney as well?
Speaker 2: Antonio wellis right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Villis Bois, Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, Villis Bois, And there's there's several of them as well. Thanks to that my moment Black then Robert h Yeah. So these cases, you know, there's a genetic affiliation there, and there's there's these kinds of sexual interactions that if these beings were actually completely and totally extrasturally, this seems to be a bizarre way of behavior interacting with it, and even just the collection of genetics from us, even when it's not to the point of even when it's in a more clinical way and it's not actual sexual interactions and things like that, What could they want with us if they don't have a genetical affiliation with with our planet and with us. So crypto trustrial effort, You know, that's a very interesting way of seeing it. And I really like the term, and I think it actually helps to explain a lot. Now I've had experiences myself, as you noted, Robert. Now, the beings there's much more to them than that. The crypto trustrial umbrella is just it's one kind of facet and I think it's an excellent way of seeing them to start with that kind of flesh and blood reality, in a nuts and bolts reality, and before sort of wandering off into the woo woo and considering some of these sort of multi dimensional aspects and causi spiritual aspects of the abduction phenomena and the UFO phenomena to bring it back down to sort of like a solid reality and then perhaps move on from there. Otherwise people just get lost. So what now. In the speriences I've had from when I was a kid, I've had various experiences, and some of them like sporadic experiences over my life with things that I thought perhaps were fairies or elves or something like that. And as mac Tony's had noted, there's a lot of similarities with the abduction law early on, and some of the beings, even physical descriptions, matched quite closely and formed quite closely to some of the races of ets that people allegedly are into contact with nowadays. So I had a lot of experiences of a poltergeist kind of fashion, even seeing beings that struck me as looking like maybe they were tree spirits. And it wasn't until Prapped about ten years ago that my experiences sort of took off more and also took on more of a bent of like a more stereotypical ET kind of scenario, with like clinical situations or procedures, you know, sort of typical abduct e phenomenon kind of stuff. And then I started to think, hold on a secon maybe there's this relationship between my older experiences and the newer ones. So, but there are other facets to it. I do agree with people that cryptoterrestrial is just one element of it, but it is that it is the word that I decided to really cling onto and attached to, because you have to start somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The beings themselves have told me a lot about themselves and more recent times, and that's stuff I haven't gone into in that first book. But I am writing another book and I'm talking a lot about that kind of stuff as well. In the first book, I only really talk about my own experiences towards the end, and the vast bulk of a book is me looking at different cases through history, you know, inspired by Jacques the Great, Jacques Vallet that noted these similarities himself. Mac Toney's built on these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: But Charles Hall as well, you John, Charles Hall read too, right.
Speaker 1: Charles Hall as well? Yeah, Yes, Now there's a particular kind of fairy race, you know, Jacques Flai and also Matoni's really focused in on the Gaelic fairy faith. There's a particular kind of race that was called the gentry on the Huishlan in Gaelic. They chirped and whistled, tall fair beings, magical beings float around on the horizon, and things are looking like willow wisp and illumined. Illuminated beings and entities lived inside mountains and subterraneous dwellings could become invisible at will would abduct people sometimes, you know. And that that description I just gave of the Gaelic gentry from old Gaelic folklore is perfectly applicable to Charles Hall's tall whites. So that is a major factor that I talk about in my book. When I'm building a profile of build what I call a crypto terrestrial profile a CT profile for brevity, and I look for the mutual characteristics between older fairy the older fairy faith, particularly those beans not puishlm, compare them to the tall whites of Charles Hall. So you know, your listeners are probably familiar with Charles Hall. But very very quickly, if it's okay, Robert, I'll just do a brief refresher for people. Sure, Charles Hall he was he went to I think it was in the years nineteen sixty two to sixty four, but I might be wrong about the mid sixties. Anyway, he was allocated to nolla's Air Force base in Nevada, and he was a weather observer. So his position in the Air Force was weather observer, letting balloons aloft with a theoda light, measuring their speed across the sky of phoning it in. This was his job, and he'd go out there on his own into the desert, and he did this for two years and people he found. He later came to understand that a lot of people that have been there wouldn't last as long as he. They they would be terrified, they didn't like talking about their experiences, and they'd leave. But basically he himself stuck to it, and he came to understand why people were bailing out on this. He was subjected to prolonged and regular interaction with a race of beings chalk white in appearance, large blue eyes that were subterranean dwelling, that would bark and chirp and whistle. They had advanced technologies. They would sometimes when he was moving around, he'd have, you know, missing time. He'd say he felt his mind clouding over and things like that. Now, these this is the same race that I ended up identifying as being the very race that I have interactions and encounters that they and they have said to me that they call themselves the Mudgin. That's not a word that Charles Hall used, but so Nahushlin from a Gaelic times. The Mudguna, or the tall Whites, as Charles Hall called them, are identical beings that have been here for a very very long time. Now I identify them as crypto terrestrials. Charles half of them as being aliens. He didn't know where they were from. He speculated they might be from Arctress. I think that he based that on information. I think he was looking through his theodolite one day. He suspected one of them had been looking through it, and he thought that the being had been looking at after a system. There were a couple other reasons he thought maybe they were from Artress. They were evasive, and that they wouldn't tell him where they were from. So in my book I talk about how they're definitely from the earth. Now I know that they are because they since have told me these kinds of things. But what I try to do in the book is leave my experiences out of it as much as possible, and I tried to be objective and build a profile of characteristics to demonstrate through older encounter of encounter law folklore up till modern days. You can follow these beings. You can take note and build a compendium of characteristics of their appearance, their habitation, given their spiritual systems, their technologies, the kinds of play and behavior, their languages, and all that kind of thing. And as you move through and use this cryptoterrestral profile to find them in other cases, each new case serves to inform the profile, ever further builds upon it. And so you know, I sort of finished my book early and thought there's so much left to right. So now I'm writing the next one and building and still seeking them further to demonstrate to people in a more objective way than just saying I'm an experiencer, this is what beings have told me, blah blah blah, to try and engage people in a more objective, rational kind of way for those kinds of people that want or require that, and try to demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt and establish that they exist. I got a question.
Speaker 2: They have some really weird stuff, like they have like suit technology that me and you talked about. I wanted to bring that up because I think that's really important, like that they wear suits, and that's why people could be getting tricked into thinking that they're different beings. And then also another cool thing that you brought up last podcast I thought we should mention is you said, I thought this was so funny. You said in their craft that they have like memorabilia from our planet. They have like bus seats or something like that. I'm just giving an example that might not be yet, but they have like weird shit from like our planet in their craft, right, like nostalgic stuff. It seems like, was that was that right? Did I get that right? And that also about the.
Speaker 3: The suits they war If you could touch on most of these things, Okay, yeah, I'll talk about the craft that I've been on first, not necessarily not memorabilia, but functional objects.
Speaker 1: They rely on our infrastructure to a large extent, so they have now that their history is very complicated. They are a kind of future human, but it depends on what you mean by by time travel, because they actually cross timelines, and you could argue that they're more into dimensional beings than future humans. But they brought with them a large amount of technology, craft and technology, advanced technology, cloaking technology and things like that of all different kinds. But they don't have the means or the access to the materials or the infrastructure that they had back where they were originally from. This gets complicated. They were from a version of Earth at one stage, but anyway, but they anyway, they are limited now as to what they can build new technology with now that they hear and so they rely on our Homo sapiens infrastructure, our materials, our fabrications, which means now they utilize this to great effect, but use their science to use our technologies to superior effect. So these kinds of what people sometimes called r V craft like h and also tic TACs. In my opinion, the tic TAC craft that are famous nowadays in media talked about, I think probably the same craft as the craft that Charles Hall called r V like recreational vehicles, because they basically look like an RV or a small bus without wheels. They even sometimes have windows along the sides. I've been in them several times and they are they have, yes, like bus. Their bus seats, the seats for the pilot at the front look like they're from our fighter planes probably and they appear to be they're not seamless, you know, like they haven't been like not the craft that they brought with in them composed of Some of their fleet are seamless biological grown grown in zero vehicles that are commonly talked about in neuthology when people talk about you know, you'll see a craft zipping along and it's like a it's like a seamless magical thing. Sorry about that. Wow, yeah, now, but the we live really close to the round about here was really busy traffic. To apologize, I've closed the window and all that kind of stuff, and this MICUs new mIRC are not very used to it, and it's probably picking up all sorts of sounds. But yes, but the craft that I've been in are obviously made out of separate sections the sectional build you know. Now, Charles Hall had talked about this as well in his books The Millennial Hospitality Books. Now they first came out in the early two thousands. He coined the term tall bites that's popularly used in eupology. Now people often use that, but he was the first guy. Before that. Usually these kinds of beings were more were called Nordics. Nordics is an older term for them. Sometimes people make a distinction between now between tall whites and Nordics, and things like that, which I think is largely artificial in my opinion, but so millennial. In his Millennial Hospitality books, he talked about these r V craft, amongst other craft large dark craft and smaller vessels and things like there's no longer ones that as well that were similar to the r V kind of ones but looked more like like a carriage from a train maybe, or like a an airline, an airliner without the wings and things like that, so so you get them these different lengths. But he said that they had a microwaves in the Hammocks showers that looked like they were straight from hardware stores at the time, you know, in the sixties and things like that. So they were doing that kind of thing back then, and they're still they're still doing that kind of thing from what I can tell of being on or a couple as well.
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 1: Having said that, I have seen other craft, but not as far as I'm able to recollect anyway, because they, of course could they manipulate your memory, memory manipulation and mesmerization and things like that, which they had apologized to me about. But now there are other craft I've seen as well that are more in my opinion, probably of the kind that are seamless and grown and biological in some kind of way. But yeah, yes, for sure. So it's not it's less memorabilia memorabilic like that where they're some kind of keepsake or something from our culture or out our technology, but that they are using our technology because they are here and require that to Now I'll move onto the suits, as you talked about before. Now the suits. So some people will be seeing this and actually have video one though, but there'll be people with only audio. But my book here has an excellent picture on the front of the suits. I call them Boas suits, named after Anturnao Villas Boas because he described something like these suits or a version of these suits in his nineteen fifty seven encounter, and then subsequently there've been a lot of different people that have that have interacted with beings in these kinds of suits. So the suits can change color, but then normally when they're not activated, they look dark gray or black. Skin tight helmet that also has like a nose piece that hangs down and flares out a bit, although there's a few different shapes to the nose piece, but most of the ones I've seen sort of have a flared out look and then they pass up over the top of the helmet. This is for amplification of sounds because they hoot and raw. And that's another topic we can talk about perhaps later if you want to, some of their linguistic camouflage languages and things like that, where they mimic wildlife sounds. They wear goggles the glow red at night, and then also a mouthpiece some kind of breathing apparatus, which I'm pretty sure is just to filter the air, because they can breathe our air. They can, but they have they're susceptible to allergies, and so they quite often wear a breathing device that is merely a filter for dust and pollen and whatnot. Like these suits have cloaking abilities when they can. Sometimes they can appear as though they're sort of like the people are familiar with the idea of the predator, the old predator movies. Yeah, that kind of hate Shemmer kind of look a distortion. Sometimes it looks like that, but sometimes you would not know they were there. They are completely invisible, and I'm not quite sure why. Sometimes their suits seem to be more efficient than at other times in that way. The suits have prosthetic claws, clawed hands for self defense, and their hands are very very long as well. Their four fingers are much longer than ours. And then they have a small vestigial thumb It is only about half the length of ours further up their hand. So yeah, they can cloak. They can become intangible in these suits, which means they can pass through solid objects that can accommodate foreign objects into their form. I'm not quite sure, you know. I don't know how that works. They're shifting their atomic structure or something like that. But to walk through solid objects, to walk through walls. They can be impervious to harm with them as well, with have a field so that you can't hurt them in anyway with bladed weapons or with firearms or anything like that. And super strength and super speeder. They're basically super soldier suits. So I call them Boa suits. Are these suits. This is their stealth attire and also the attire that they garb. They they gear military gear, military greet because they have a military. They have two separate armies. Actually they have a religious order which is like sacred monks, and then they have a secular army as well. So in these suits, you see them in these suits, you know. I think this is probably where a lot of ideas about tall black aliens has come from. When people see tall whites in their suits, they ascribe a different name to them. Now, in these suits as well, they can And also they have telepath technology, and they call it telepath. So in their helmets they have a technology that allows them to infiltrate your thoughts, implants, ideas, instill fear into your mind if they wish to repel you without actually having a physical interaction. So if you're walking around in a forest or something like that and all of a sudden you feel like you shouldn't be there, there's a negative feeling and negative force. It's good possibility is a possibility at least that they are sending you away, trying to move you away. They use that on animals, they use that on humans. They can send linguistic messages into your mind and also abstract ideas and thoughts, and also visual images and take over your eyes and present other images to you and things like that if they want you to see things. Now, these particular people don't have a natural level of telepathy or psychic abilities anymore, than ours, So they rely on technologies. All of this stuff's technology. You know, there are highly spiritual people or religious people. They have their own belief systems. But having said that, they are flesh and blood, the flesh of our flesh, the bone of our bone. They use nuts and bots.
Speaker 2: About the telepath tech, I'm sorry, I just hit record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the so with with this telepathic technology telepath tech I call it in my book. Yeah, they can invade your mental reality and exert influence on you in lots of different kinds of ways, just for linguistic communication as well. You know about that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like lately that I was thinking about writing a book on like people that think they have psychiatric disorders, and I was thinking they could be like either interdimensional entities or what people would think of as demons. I'm not religious, but you know, or this cryptoterrestrials, because a lot of times I think I was. I was saying this in another podcast. People that have schizophrenia, they realize that it's an outside entity given them those thoughts, and they can actually get better. They can control it, you know, they put those thoughts out. I think that's a big thing of what we're dealing with here, right, and you think it's these entities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that it may be some of the time or a lot of the time. Well, I hesitate to say all of the time that you could explain all sort of schizophrenic yeah, good thoughts and things like that, but I'd imagine that a lot of the time it could be something like that that people are dealing with and not realize. Yeah, there's I think with schizophrenia. I'm not one hundred percent sure about this, but I think most often the auditory hallucinations that people can experience with schizophrenia are feel to the person like they're hearing them with their ears, that they're actually hearing voices that are external to them, Like they can hear people in the next room and there's no one there, or someone's talking to them and they're beside them, or things like that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild, you know, to actually be able to that's that's something I feel like that has to be something with psychic psychic psychic ability and interdimensional entities, right, we.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe maybe yeah, yeah, Well, with the technology that I've experienced that they use, it's less like it's an auditory hallucination and it's more like it's a it's more like it's a silent expression within your own mind. If it's more akin to something like your own reading voice, when you're reading silently to yourself.
Speaker 2: And that's dangerous. That's dangerous, right.
Speaker 1: And you well, well, this is one of their main the ways of communicating. And it feels like it almost feels like it's there's a texture to it. It almost feels like it's a like it's three D in some way, like it does. It's like even though it's associated with language, and it will be in a language like in your own language, like English for us says as our native language. They'll express themselves in English to say, but it will be articulated much faster than in a much shorter space of time than a person would normally take to say a whole sentence or something. So even though it's identifiable as being, say in English, it's like a packet of information almost you don't hear it with your ears. It's like you're hearing it in the center of your mind. Sometimes it's obviously feminine, still sometimes obviously masculine, masculine, or sometimes just neither in particular, just neutral, but it's but it's not an auditory hallucination that sounds like something coming from next to you.
Speaker 2: Now I have.
Speaker 1: Been in their presence and they've been talking to me and things like that as well, using you know, just the way we would vocal utterances or whatever. But quite often they'll use this way of delivering information to you. And if you're particularly close to them when they use this technology, you can feel a thump. It's like it's a thump in the middle of your head, and sometimes even my ears pop. And I'm not I don't know what's going on there with the physicality.
Speaker 2: Of all of that, but there's so much interrological stuff in the brain, right they could be tapping into the brain. Like it makes me think that more of the reality is more of a computerized simulation than we think, or that while our brains are much more like computers than we think, because they can just tap into us like that, you know. That's weird. Yeah, And then like with abductions, they can put people out and paralyze them like like nothing, Like they can put them to sleep like no tomorrow, you know, like they could do it like you know, it's very weird. Whereas we have to be long range with our psychic abilities, you know, like we're going to remote you and see things like but it's I don't know what they're using if that's all of technology as well, like and let me ask you this, are those same aliens that are doing the abductions, like do they have a link to the grays or what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, yeah, well, these particular ones, the Mudginer or tool Watts, they do abduct people sometimes and they it's it's supposed to be much more of on a voluntary basis. But the thing is is they manipulate your memories as well. So if you have volunteered or you are consenting to some kind of abduction, then they remove your memory of having consented. And then it's a question ethically as to whether they've removed the consent, you know, in their opinion, yet they haven't. But whereas there are other kinds of beings, you know, like some of the what would normally and uphology be called grays. Perhaps there's a couple of different versions of them that I know about. Some of them are taller, with more pale skin, the skin textures more like a belly of a snake or a lizard with slight claws. They have large eyes, but you can still see the whites of their eyes, very large craniums. And then there's another version that's a darker gray with even more pronounced scales, slightly smaller, head shorter, with completely black eyes. They from what I understand, actually have the biological ability to intrude into your mind and manipulate your thoughts and all that kind of stuff, but genetically engineered into them. It's not a case of you know, normal evolution through natural selection.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: They've been messing with their own genomes for for a long long time now, which has caused a lot of issues for them, and which is why they need our genes in the first place and to interact with us. But because of all of the deliberate manipulation and causing issues in the in the genome, you know, seeing age, genomic systems are a holistic, natural, systemic thing. And as soon as you are a race that thinks you're cleverer than you actually are and start manipulating your own genes to lengthen your lifespan or include biological evolution in your additions in your mind to allow you telepathic abilities, pronounce telepathic abilities and make these kinds of changes. Unforeseen circum unforeseen symptoms arise because of that, which you can't necessarily deal with, not through further genetic engineering, which just causes more and sends you off on this tangent, so that your genomic system, your DNA, starts to unravel the case of a lot of these races that need to need us as vehicles of natal selections to bolster of their genomes again, to return to something like they were before they started this kind of manipulation.
Speaker 2: The one one case I wanted to bring up was Peter Kurey. I've had him on my show and we've talked about him before. That's that's an amazing case. There was a book written after it called Hair of the Alien. If you could talk about that and what they found that was, that was pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's thanks for that. Peter Curry. Yeah, but the start of the interview before my mind was going blank. I'm thinking, I can't remember these dudes' names. Peter Curry up in Sydney. Yeah, Yeah, it's wonderfully interesting experiences that guy had. I think he's had experiences all his life and he was born in Lebanon and came out here as a young boy. But he he has memories of seeing UFOs. I think he was playing on a rooftop in Lebanon with another with a group of kids, and some craft came down and the rest of the rest of his friends were all frozen, like they've been switched off, Which is another what do guys have where other people in the room will just vague out and they'll talk to the person they want to talk to and then everyone will be switched back on again. So here howd that happened from a young age? And his mother as well recalls when he was a baby. I think she looked out the window and there was this tall fair man standing at the window looking at her and moved away. So but yeah, it was in nineteen ninety two. I mean, he's had lots and lots of experiences, and lots in the eighties, I think, but the one that people normally think of when they think of Peter Curry is his nineteen ninety two experience. And that was the book that was the main topic of the Bill Chalk of book Bill Chalk or Australian researcher. The book called Hair of the Alien and other forensic evidence or something I think of that. It's called this is a cool book. I recommend people by that. It's just on Amazon. The Hair of the Alien by Bill Chalker. He considers a few different cases, world cases and Australian cases, but he particularly focuses on Peter Curry nine only two. He woke up and there was a woman who's lying in bed. I think he felt like there was something. There was movement on the bed and he thought it felt like a cat pouncing onto the bed or something like that. But when he looked, there was one woman with darker skin and huge black eyes sitting on the edge of the bed naked, and another woman sitting on him. Answering the description, the basic description of Charles Hall's tall whites, very tall, Peter Curry's six foot tall or over six foot tall himself. He said she was a good foot taller than him I think, or would have been if she stood up. Huge blue eyes, he said. White, fine hair, really fine white hair. That's another thing that Charles All talks about that Antonio Elis Boas talks about these people have very fine blonde hair or white hair. That's not as abundant as Erron, but what makes and then they had this interaction. He became afraid, and he bitter, he said, he bitter, and he felt like something broke off in his throat. And then he was having trouble breathe swallowing. And then they were gone and they were having these interactions, he said, they were like they were communicating to his mind, talking about how there was going to be a baby from this experience.
Speaker 2: Had he copulated with her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, well that that is the implication, I think, even though I think he says he doesn't actually remember that act itself, like she was already on him by the time his and he and he's talking about how he had, you know, just strange mental images in his mind and felt almost like he wasn't inside his body at one stage. And there was obviously a lot of mental manipulation classifying or putting a state of hypnosis or mesmerization anyway as well. So he's under under the he's under mental influence. And but the most so that would just be, you know, an amazing experience in itself and all that kind of thing. But what what makes it beyond interesting and so compelling and so you know, filled with well, I think the implications of it are just just incredible, and I talk about it in my book as well. How he then went to the bathroom and he found a hair that he put into a bag that wasn't his pale hair. Now they have he set that aside. And then since Bill Chalk of the guy who wrote the book about his experiences wrote The Hair of the Alien, he and some other scientists did analyses on this hair and found that it was human but had some bizarre qualities to it, where the shaft of the hair seemed to have mongoloid DNA Asian DNA, but of a very rare kind and type, whereas the hair root seem to come from a different person, so it was like it was a hair graft, and the root itself, which presumably is would hold the DNA of the individual herself, was rare Gaelic basque DNA.
Speaker 2: Do you think the alien could have been using that body as a as a container, like using some kind of rare basque person slash mongoloid as some kind of weird like body container, Like maybe they have body containers that they have to transfer into, like their consciousness or something like that. To conscripulate.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's just them, because these are this is the way they look the ones I've seen, and I've done a lot of sketches. Put some of the sketches in my book, and I'll put some more in other books as well. Disappearance. This is what they That's what they look like. That's an stillent description that he gives of her physicality, and the Charles Hall gives as well. Now, the reason that they I think that they have Gaelic rare Gaelic basque DNA is because they've been here for centuries for millennia, interbreeding with us occasionally anyway that they have now have Gaelic DNA in them structurally and basque. And this is all to again reinvigorate and reinforce their own genomes and allow them to continue reproducing themselves, because there they would die out that they're they're so impoverished genetically from deliberate genetic and manipulation and other issues that have maladies and pathologies that they can't deal with other than trying to reinject our healthy DNA back into their their people, their their.
Speaker 2: Or whatever they are.
Speaker 1: Rights.
Speaker 2: You know, well, let me ask you this, what do they eat?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What are they? What do we would you said their genetic makeup is like where do you think their genetic makeup comes from? Or what planet do they come from? And then or what is their what is their existence? And then also what do they eat?
Speaker 1: Well, they are a version of us from about fifty two thousand years in our future. But it gets pretty complicated because they're from the future of a different timeline. We are not going to evolve or change into them anymore. And they have come here to they've been here for a long time, and you could say they're originally from Earth. So that's why I use the term cryptoterrestrial. Also, they've been here for so long, so they're an indigenous humanoid indigenous to Earth. But it gets quite complicated because it was a different version of Earth. But weren't necessarily going to that because it does get quite complicated.
Speaker 2: But having said that, at a point, it's timeline, different timelines.
Speaker 1: Age, yeah, time timelin this sorry, yeah, it's like Rick and Morty kind of stuff. Rather than time traveling back down into their own past, they've gone to another timeline that is, for all intents and purposes, identical to their own ancient past, but it isn't their own ancient past. It's just another timeline. So they have in a sense, hijacked our timeline. Depends on how kind you want to be to them as to say, as to how strong in emotive the language you want to use, you could say, really, they've hijacked our timeline, and they have to use us as like a like free range archaic humans, free range ancient versions of themselves that they can whose gene pool they can dip into when they need to to reinvigorate their own further generations and children. Now having said that they are, they are known to majestic as Orion's and that is because for tens of thousands of years, at one point in their own timeline, they came from an Earth, they left it and traveled to oriyon middle star of Oriyan's belt, so that's called Al Alam or Epsilon O'rionus. They colonize an earth like planet orbiting on Alam, and were therefore tens of thousands of years before deciding to travel into dimensionally or time travel or however you want to see it, to access ancient versions of themselves. But they so their genetic stock is ours is. They really are a version of us. They're very very closely related to us to the extent that they can those particular ones, the mudgeon or the tall Whites, they're so closely related to us that they can actually interbreed with us, whereas other future humans, like some some that are more like grays, couldn't copulate with us and produce offspring. They have to use other more you know, clinical procedures and things like that, with extracting sperm and over them and growing versions of themselves and things like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's so interesting saying. What I was going to say was, Okay, what are some of Charles Hall's other accounts like that he talks about.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's that's right, dumb. I was going to say that before, I think before we unfortunately had a bit of an interruption there in the stream. But yeah, Charles well, one of his books, that's the fifth book he's written six and not the biggest fan of his sixth book, number six, but number five. I'd recommend to people the first four of good and the best. Number five is excellent as well. Number five he called the grays. Now in Charles Hall's own opinion, he was interacting with a different kind of alien to the aliens or ets he was interacting with in the first four books, and he calls them grays. He says they're tall grays. Now in the book itself, he never gives any reason as to why he calls them grays. He says that they're wearing dark gray suits. Some of them are very tall, some of obviously children and shorter wearing these dark gray suits with masks with long nose pieces. Now, I've seen suits like this, and I know that tall whites wear them. Nowhere in his first four books does he mention ever seeing tall whites wear these. But when he does finally interact with beans wearing these kinds of suits that I call bowl with suits, he says that they're grays. Now one stage, he says he could see the skin on the face of one, and he doesn't say it's gray. He said it was yellow, looking like the light of his weather shack, yellow orange like all of his weather shack. And I'm thinking on a sec like, tall whites can look all different kinds of colors if you see them in different lighting as well, because they're like chalk white. If you have if you have yellow lighting, blue lighting in your house. They do look like they're more yellow or more blue, even more than than Homo sapiens would of any kind of Homo sapien race, where they they're just so white, much more white then, you know, like I'm quite a pale person, much whiter than me. They're incredibly like paper white.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: So now he called his book the Great So I go into that in detail in one of the later chapters in my book Children of Ryan, where I talk about my reasons for believing that. In that particular book he was still interacting with tall whites, what he calls tall whites, what I call Madgina or O'Ryan's, but he just believed them to be another race. Now, it's a very interesting book because he went out to a different place, a different part of the mountains in Indian Springs or beyond Indian Springs somewhere, I think, but in the larger area of the Nallis Air Force Base still and was subjected to beings practicing stealth techniques on him at night in these suits, and even in my opinion, getting in his head and convincing him of realities, getting in his head, of manipulating his sense of the narrative of events as they were happening to him, and things like that. There was a lot of mental men manipulation, in my opinion beings exerted on Charles Hall, particularly in that fifth book. But so that makes it a very interesting book in my opinion. It is a book that shows you the training techniques that young toall whites go through to be able to use these suits for when they leave safe areas to wander about in our world, you know, in Homo sapiens controlled zones, moving through the world and not being noticed and being able to exert mental manipulation on people that they come across, to still fear in people's minds or to send because this is another feature as well, that's a that's in shared in common by ancient fairy and elf beliefs and then also the toll whites and other other cripatressural races. Is what could what you could call glamory casting glamours, you know, convincing you by sending an image into your mind that they do not look the way they actually look, convincing you that you're talking to someone that you know, maybe almost like it seems like a doppelganger. You'd be talking to a friend. You think it's your friend. You wander around the hill and your friend wasn't there. They've taken on a form. They haven't actually morphed physically to look like your friend, but they've projected into your mind in a hypnotic fashion, in a manipulative way, what they want you to see them as, and then you do. And in Charles Hall's fifth book or Sorry I can't your audio is gone, Sorry, Robert.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just want to say, that's familiar to like what fairy War was like when people talk about the fairies. The fairies could appear to people as whatever they want. Right, A fairy can not morph itself, but like it could predure or maybe it could morph itself. We're not sure. But like they can also project in your mind, and the Grays do that too, right, they project things in your mind. Is that what they want you to see them as?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, that's right. And also that you are in places that you aren't. You know that you might be on board their ship, but to you it still looks like your bedroom and things like that. Yeah, that's right. Fake, Like I suppose you could call them in euthology. People often talk about screen memories, of course, where you know that you'll you will not remember something as it actually was, like an abduction experience, but there'll be some other memory or that there'll be you know, a memory of having communicated with a being will be replaced to having communicated with an owl or a fox or you know, some animal or something like that, and you're quite confused by that. I suppose there's there's that kind of I suppose there's some kind of equatable those things screen memories and glamor or glamory. But yeah, for sure, that's in the old elf and fairy law. And when we're talking about elves and fairies, it's sort of like those older ideas of elves and fairies and the chic and like the Gaelic fairies and things not necessarily like you know, little women with wings as fairies or Santa's helpers at the North Bowl for elves. But these older ideas elf and fairy used to be fairly interchangeable as terms in early modern times in the Middle Ages to talk about these kinds of non human entities, these beings that lived in subterranean dwellings and that you'd have to appease, you know, and it also this ties in as well. I'm sort of rambling a bit sorry at the moment, but I'll just say at the moment that this also ties in, you know, comparing and equating fairy law and modern UFO law or abduction phenomena.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: Cattle mutilations. Yeah, the fairies and olves would would kill livestock that was coming too close to their underground habitations and also injure and sometimes kill humans as well. Now, this this is this continues on till today, of course. I mean there's there's a huge amount of controversy about who's doing cattle mutilations nowadays, of course, and some people say the government doing it, or black ops, or that it's some kind of disinformation campaign trying to make people think that aliens are doing it, to think that aliens are more evil than they are, and all this kind of stuff. But uh, they do. I think they are responsible for some of them, you know, like tall whites are responsible in particular, Tall whites Mudginer are responsible for some animal mutilations we're in respect in particular to trying to exert psychological warfare against Homo sapiens. That are living too close to their underground habitations. So you have a famous instance of Skinwalker Ranch that all of your listeners are going to be very familiar with. I'm sure, but I'd go into my book a little bit about what I think the reasons are behind Skinwalker Ranch being one of the most haunted places on Earth and this sort of paranormal hotspot. It is, in my opinion, on or very close to a tall white habitation.
Speaker 2: Habitation.
Speaker 1: They don't they don't play nice if you a have dogs. They don't like dogs. They think of dogs as being dangerous, especially around their children, or be if you're a hunter or have firearms, they don't have any sense of humor about that kind of thing because they consider to be a danger. So you have malicious and aggressive intent, like let's say you're setting traps, you've got a firearm, and you're wandering around, You're going to shot rabbits in the woods near your ranch or something like that. They don't consider that to be acceptable. They'll try to move you on so that another more acceptable family might occupy the property or even better produce, you know, such a such a strong negative folklore in the surrounding population of people in the area, in the town, or in the in the states, or whatever, so that no one in their right mind wants to live there.
Speaker 2: Because it's a good question. The guy that the guy that first originally inhabited Skinwalker Ranch, I can't remember his name, but he was the owner. He was a cattle farmer, so maybe they didn't like. Look, I mean, I'm not a vegan. I don't know, I'm somewhat, But that's because what I'm saying is do they not like that that? Do they not like the cattle or the cattle farming either? Is that?
Speaker 1: Well that's a thing, Yeah, that that Yes, that's right. Well they are vegans in the Yeah, if you they only eat plant, plant products, they don't need any animal products. They also refuse to wear any clothing that's made from animal products, only wear synthetic clothing or plant based clothing and things like that. Now, and it might seem like a contradiction where you stay hold on a sec they're prepared to kill cattle, but they're vegans. Why are they vegans? And what's going on there? And why are they so prepared to be inhuman enough to just kill cattle to prove a point as a psychologue in their psychological warfare to drive out a family or something like that, or to eliminate the a family's business or something like that. But the contradiction is they, as you were saying and implying, they do not approve of this kind of agriculture, animal agriculture, They don't approve of that kind of those kinds of eating habits in us. And in an environmental sense, they see it as being contributing to an environmental declimb, declimb, the biosphere coming down too much of our natural forest and habitat replacing it with huge amounts of farmland. You know, I don't want to go too much into this. I am a vegan by the way. I don't want to go too much into this and make your show me ranting abo that kind of stuff. But yes, they do have a dog in that fight, so to speak. They disapprove of it and all.
Speaker 2: But I just just on a personal quest, I've went more vegetarian lately. I went mostly fruits and vegetables. I mean, I do still eat some chicken and fish, but I mean I've cut out like all pork, all red meat. And I used to be a heavy, well not heavy, but you know, I worked out, so I was protein was essential for me. I thought it was, but then I realized you can get a lot of that from plant products, you know what I mean, you can get plant And I don't want to turn this into a health episode, but I mean, I'm just I see you in your ways, and I see why they're both. People think that because you get when you eat fruits and vegetables, you get energy. When you eat meat, you don't really get energy, you know, I don't know where I don't, at least I've never really got an energy first. But when I drink a smoothie in the morning and it's fruits and vegetables, I get automatic energy. So that's just should tell people something right there.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's right. I think all of the all of the races that I know of vegans, you know, you know, they don't all of the CT races or whatever. But yeah, you're right, meat that we don't need it, you know, and nowadays in particular, you know, we can get all of the protein and all of the nutrients that we that we need from plant based products and from you know, meat substitutes and things like that in supermarkets. You know, if we were to return to hunter gatherers, you know, it might be a little bit difficult to maintain vegan habits if all of a sudden, you know, there was some post apocalyptic world we're all scavenging around and you know, spearing deer or something like that, because because then you know, you really have to try and eat everything you possibly can, because you're you're bordering.
Speaker 2: On yeah, survival, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm wanted to touch on two cases before we go that. Two cases I thought were important with it you bring conclusions on were the Weedsoe case and the Averley case A V. E. L. E. Y. Avery. I don't know if that's how I pronounce it, but those were two cases I thought were interesting that tie into this, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's right. Chris Bledsoe is pretty well known, I think, pretty famous in in ufology and paranormal research world. And uh he the Fayetteville incident in two thousand and seven was his first conscious experience, or say conscious experience, because in my opinion he's probably had more experiences early earlier in his life as well. But in the Fayetteville incident, for people who don't know about it, Christopher Bledsoe went with his son, Chris Bledsoe Jr. And a few contractors, because he was a builder who's quite a successful businessman building company. I'm not quite sure what he does for a cross nowadays, but this is what he was doing at the time two thousand and seven. I think three contractors, acquaintances friends of his, and his son and himself went down fishing. Now he decided to go for a walk off into the woods and he saw lights in the sky tried to run away from what he heard. Initially, before he even got to the top of a hill, I think, and saw these lights. He could hear something invisible rustling through the bushes, like there was something following him, and he'd stop and look and there's nothing there. That's quite a common throng through lots of different cases that lead up to abduction events with tour whites and whatnot. But where you'll hear them hurt, they even heard you in a certain place, you know, but you won't be able to see them because they're wearing their suits and what So he went up. I think he got to a top of a hill and he saw these lights in the sky and he went to run away. I think he hid, and then he saw one coming up above him, but then he ran off, and when he got back, he'd been gone for hours, but didn't realize, you classic missing time scenario. Didn't realize how long he'd been gone for many many hours. I can't remember off the top of my head how many now, but it might have been like five, very very long period of time. And he had no idea he'd gone that far. But what disturbed in most of all was that his son was also missing. So there were just the three guys, the contractors they're fishing. His son was also missing, and he said, where's my son? And his son apparently had gone missing a fair while before as well, to look for him. So he ran back to the woods and found his son carrying in the bushes. In the bushes, and his son still remembered what had happened to him. He'd been hiding when there were these small beings with glowing red eyes that were sort of blinking in and out, going invisible and then coming back again. And they were playing, I think they were playing with bottles and things like this, And when the other guys were looking for the two bledos, the beans would disappear. When the truck went past, and then they'd reappear again. And so Chris Bledso's son, Chris bled Joe Jr. Was in the bushes hiding from these beans until they let him leave again. I'm not quite sure if he was paralyzed he couldn't move in that they were exerting some kind of manipulation in his mind, which they can do, or what they was simply just frightened of them and waiting till they had left. But they all got in, and then there were lots of stars in the sky that began to fall, and then all of them altogether back at the original position, saw that all these stars were all falling out of the sky and landing across the river and craft in the sky. And then some of the beans started galloping on all fours after them as they were trying to get out in the truck, actually chasing them like gazelle like quadrupedans, which is another thing that tall whites to, especially their children. They can run on run on all fours. Their arms are longer than our's relative of their body length, and they can quite naturally move around on all fours. And Charles Hall talks about that. I've seen them doing that several occasions when I was a kid. I remember them doing that. I was playing with them with the with their children being watched by the tall dark ones with going red eyes in the other suits. And then so he ended up dropping people off with craft following them. And when the two Bledzoes got back to their house, Chris Bledsoe looked outside, Chris bleds has and you looked outside and saw a seven foot tall bean walking around in the garden. And they drove off. They drove off again and parked in a vehicle in the middle of the field and slept the other night. Now, since then, he's had lots of hypnotic aggression sessions and found out a lot of what happened to him in that missing time, considerable amount of missing time in the original event, and he has come to be a well known experiencer. And his family have experienced lots of things, his wife's experience things, but they have these this double aspect happening where and Chris bleds those cases particularly informative and helpful when you're profiling and trying to describe these beings and add to add to a list of characteristics and assigned to them. Different appearances and things like that that they can take on. Is that not only did you have these more typical sort of et abduction phenomenon phenomena, but shadow people, poltergeist activity. Now these things, as people who've studied followed you will be quite aware of paranormal research in general. People that see UFOs or have abduction experiences quite often this will also come with ghostly figures in their house, disembodied voices, television's to in themselves on and off, radios coming on, footsteps on the roof, footsteps down the stairs, shadow beans moving through.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what do you think the shadow people have to do with it? Do you think they are separate entities? Or do you think that that that a poral gets triggered when people see UFOs and maybe a poral opens up, or do you think the shadow beans are the cryptoterrestrials in disguise?
Speaker 1: They are? Then definitely that well, some I won't say all shadow people are crypto terrestrials, but most of them, and certainly the ones that I've seen, and certainly in Christopher Bledzo's case, they are. When they're wearing these boa suits. Sometimes they can be completely invisible. Still casting shadows. Sometimes they will look like a dark like a dark mass moving around. So yeah, shadow people are cloaking ets. That's what shadow people are, or most most shadow people encounters are poltar guist activity, most polar gist activity, in my opinion, and I argue in my book and then the book coming up. Most poltergeist activity is not deceased human related. It is c T related or ET related. Now, sometimes they are trying to That can happen for heaps of different reasons, you know. But you know, they might be trying to scare you because that, like I said, like in the Skinwalker ranch case, they might not want you somewhere and they're trying to expel your family or you from a certain place. Or sometimes you'll be having interactions with them partially remembered interactions. Shadow people polarized activity because they are interested in you, because you are part of their breeding program and not consciously know that you are. That's another reason a house can be haunted, you know. So yeah, typical cases of haunting are cryptoterrestrial interactions. Now that's not to say that there aren't such things as ghosts that are you know, residue of a deceased people left over or something like that. I don't know about that, but I definitely do know that most hauntings are are related to these beings. So when you've got a haunted So if someone says to me and my house is haunted, you know, things keep going missing, things are taken away and then replaced or put back in the wrong place. I hear voices in the house at night, footsteps at night, dark shapes standing me in over me at night that are then gone, people touching me in the middle of the night, and things like that. I'm like, Okay, you're a cryptoterrestrial experiencer and not that. So your house isn't haunted necessarily, you have some involvement with them, And it's the tip of the iceberg. There's lots of experiences you've had that you wouldn't remember, wow. And lots of people have experiences with them and never remember anything and don't even know who don't even think of their house as being haunted as well. But those people who think that their house is haunted usually in my opinion, are cryptoterrestrial experiences in some fashion or another. But Chris Bledsoe's case, yes, so he had these kinds of things going on in association with each other. So you know, typical classic Polder geyists, shadow people, negative feelings and all that kind of stuff. Stuff moved around, and then also you know seeing craft or being taken at night by by tall beings. And yeah, so with Chris Bledsoe, that's he's an excellent case because you didn't see both those sides of it happening. And I think Grant Cameron, Grant Cameron, Canadian famous Canadian research, would know, I'm sure he, and he knows Chris bledso quite well. And I think either the first time he ever went to Chris Bledsoe's house or one of the original times. Anyway, there was this dramatic experience where they were inside together and the dogs, Chris Bledsoe's dogs kept coming inside and Grant Cameron and Chris brothers would like wave them away and say what are you doing and close the front door, and then they'd sit down and he'd be talking to Grant again, and then the dogs were back inside, and he kept ushering them out and they kept coming back inside, right, So then they went out in the garden and they were talking in the garden. One of the dogs ran past and blood was streaming from its throat.
Speaker 2: And it's sliced open like instantaneously, right the way he's said, I've heard this. Yeah, it's amazing, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's spraying all along Grant Cameron's jeans, copious amounts of blood. And then they weren't quite sure what they were going to do, and I think they were trying to stop the bleeding, and then all of a sudden it was stopped and the dog wanders off and it's fine. Now what happened, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: The Chris bloods. They were saying the Bloodsoe maybe had some healing properties and maybe the eaties gave them that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, I think that there's a lot to that as well, where Chris Bledsoe, where people in the community near him believe now that he has healing properties, and there's a tree in his yard that was the burst into flames that stage. There's a story behind that as well, where mel Gibson. Mel Gibson wanted to make a movie about Chris's story, and so Chris put the question to the to the beans and a tree burst into flames as well, which is, you know, very biblical symbolism or whatever. But whether that means yes or hell no, I'm not quite sure. But anyway, I don't think that that movie Mel Gibson, that it never ended up making that movie. But still the I think the tree itself, I think I've heard people talking about how Chris has put people's people that have physical problems, illnesses of different kinds, melodies, He's put their clothing in the tree and it's helped them somehow, and all this kind of stuff. So there's this separate facet of like perhaps healing properties associated with Chris bloods as well. And yes, he put his hand on the dog, I think, and he was trying to stop, trying to staunch the blood, stop the blood flow, and it did work, it stopped or and then the dog was completely fine. In my opinion, what happened there with the Grant Cameron Chris Bledsoe situation was that the mudgeoner the tall Whites were there in his yard and the kids were playing. And when he's been hypnotized at different stage, he said, the children come to my yard and play. That's something that he's on record being hypnotized as that. Chris Bledsoe is said that you Now they don't like dogs, as I said before, the tall whites, but they just trust them, you know, they're quite flighty around them, disturbed by them.
Speaker 2: Dogs can see them too, right, dogs can see them.
Speaker 1: That's also that must be particularly annoying to them, that when they're trying to yet hoodwink Homo sapiens. That might be easy enough, but dogs have of course. Yeah, you're right, like preternatural smell and hearing and consense cloaking cryptoterrestrials when they prefer not to be sensed, probably, which is another reason to not like them, as well as them being fearful for their children and things like that quite often. So I think the dogs were being sent back inside by the crypto terrestrials, and Chris Bledsoe kept letting them out and they care and then and so finally, when they all came out in the garden, in my opinion, one of the children and they wear these clawed hands, oh my god, that makes sense, got frightened and actually slashed the dog's throat, which is what they use them for. They slash animal's throats if they're threatened. And and then there was this kerfuffle, and then in my opinion. Probably Chris Bledzo and Grant Cameron were switched off, were frozen while the cryptoterstrials tried to work out how they're going to heal the dog, and they ended up healing the dog and then switching the back up. Because the thing is with tall Whites, they seem to have it. They have an inability. They don't heal quickly themselves. This is part of the issues that they have with their own genomic structure. They don't they're healing. The bodies take much longer to heal than ours do. Now, even though they have these advanced technologies that can heal us very quickly and heal animals of the earth very quickly, they themselves are haunted by these issues where they find it very difficult, even with their advanced technologies to heal their own bodies if they get cuts and particularly prone to infections and things like this. But yeah, so, But Chris Bledsoe's case just a wonderful, just an amazing case. And it's ongoing. Uh. He and his family have continue to have experiences that his son it's not it's not the sun, Chris.
Speaker 2: His son Chris, was on the Tinfoil Hat podcast. He was he came, Yeah, he came on Sam Tripley's Tinfoil Hat podcasts, and he was saying that that aliens are real, that they're they're in a dimensional and he was saying that maybe they don't have the best best outlook for humanity, but he thinks maybe there's different ones or something that I would have to go back and listen to that. But I didn't like take them seriously because I was like, okay, like I'm interested in your dad's case. I was like, it's cool that you're on Tenfoil Hat because I love that show. It's with Sam Trippleway. He's like a comedian, but he does like a it's a big conspiracy podcast, you know. But I was like, so I'll give him the respect to being on the show, but it's more like his dad that I want to hear about the experience. It's like, you know what I mean, Like that's how I felt about that. What about the Avily case? Like what I've never heard of that? Like I don't want to take up too much of your time. I'm sorry, I just these caces are so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Aveley case, Yeah, that's one that I haven't heard about. Much, but I found in an old flying source of review magazine or a couple spread over a couple of issues of f f SR magazine, that old flying saurcer Review, And uh yeah, it's and and I talk about that in my book because it's incredibly interesting. There was a couple that's I think it's pronounced avely, but I'm not. I've never heard of pronounce but avery abduction. There is a fan. The couple, the two adults and their three children, were driving a car one day, saw a star in the sky that seemed to be moving and then it was like it was following parallel with them, and then there was a misst It was there was a cloud or a mist, like a wall of mist that they drove into, and then they drove out of it in another area, another district, which really freaked them out, as you can imagine. And it wasn't until later on when they did hypnotic coggression and things like that, that they found out more about what had happened there where they had been on board a craft. Two of the children were asleep anyway, so it was just one of the children was awake for this, and the two adults, the husband and wife taken on board, and they were separated and they were asked to lie on tables, and then they were inspected and they were actually shown a lot of things, and particularly the guy, I think he had a lot of questions for them, and they were very open and talked about which I can't remember off the top of my head, but a lot of the the propulsion systems that they use on their craft and the technologies that they wear where when they're outside, and they said they also admitted that their time travels. They said, now there were two different races. There was tall, fair ones with blue eyes, and then there was a shorter There was a short dark There were short dark beings with big pointed ears and like fur and big clawed hands. Now now they were told that they were from another time. And they were shown and like some kind of projection or a hologram, and they said, this is the history of the world, our past and your future. Take this message to mankind or something like that. I'm paraphrasing heavily here, But so there was this implication that their future versions of ourselves. They said, we live underneath your oceans, we live in your mountains. We have been here for a long time, and we require you to help us. So basically, the kind of stuff I've been talking about so far in the interview sort of alignes with these kinds of ideas time travelers of a kind requiring us for genetic assistance. Now, the small the small beans are interesting because there's a kind of being that is another future human that is a brown color. Now, these are the beans that are in the Virginia incident in Brazil that I think that's from the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Roger and we went over that. No, they went over that. That's an interesting case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oily skinned, brown skin, I think, glowing red eyes, three ridges across the tops of their skulls. Those kinds of beans the Mudginer have told me are called sebetina, which are another kind of future human. But when normally when they're outside their craft, they wear helmets that have been point of years and they also have a suit that has like a brown suit, skin tight that has like fluff or fur on it. So it's my opinion that the people in the Avely case saw the tall whites but also saw seba wearing these suits, not actually seeing them as they are and their faces, their nose. They have a bit that comes up there the head. The helmets kind of look like a bat's head, like a vampire bat, with a sort of point of nose and pointed ears and eyes outside like the beans, the beans in the Kentucky the Kentucky Goblins are them.
Speaker 2: Yeah happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they submit in their suits, but they're wearing them. They don't actually look look like that. Their heads are they got. Their actual faces are much more like a stereotypical grade kind of look. But they're brown with three ridges, three pronounced ridges on their skull. And then when they're then they wear these helmets. But anyway, yeah, so I think the case were they to race the side by side that are close allies to bet you're not and the Magino.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so interesting. These old cases are so interesting and they tie everything together. They you're making me see, ah, to finalize everything and to finish up here, you're making me see a clear picture that these beings not only really exist, but they might be the culprits behind a lot of different things, and all these different stories tie them together. Bledsoe Hall Jock Valet talked about it. Mac Tony's It's all drawing a similar picture, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, different elements of the larger, greater narrative. Yeah, And I just love it, man, I mean you obviously love it yourself, you know, just investigating all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And I love that you can bring the evidence that the points to the old cases, because I think that's we need that, right, I mean, like to try to identify what this phenomena is. And maybe there's other phenomena going on too, Like we don't know what the grays are, and I'm wondering if there really are reptilians. I hear there are for many different people. Like, what are your thoughts on reptilians real quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not popular in this respect, I don't think, because I don't think that those exist now. I think, in my opinion, reptilians is a misidentification of some of the future human races that have scaly skin and claws. So this is how this has sort of begun. Also, the tall whites when they're wearing these boas suits, tall lanky, dark beans, glowing red eyes and claws, cloaking and shape shifting only in the sense that they can, you know, make you think they look like you know different people, Well, well that's all. That's that's also an element too, because they can project something that conforms to your preconceived ideas about what things look like. You know that they can. They can utilize your own like vocabulary of ideas and your own belief system and paradigm and cosmology, your own religious beliefs, your own beliefs about ghosts and the paranormal, preconceived ideas about what ets are and things like that, and they can slip that on like a glove and if they think it will assist in them communicating with you, facilitating communication, or manipulating you for some reason they feel that you need to be informed about something or manipulated in some way helped even or whatever helped them, they can. They're masters of deceit and deception in that as well. So Yeah, in my personal opinion, I don't think reptilian ets exist, and I know that there are a lot of people out there that say that they do in a forthright and honestly genuinely saying they've had experiences with these beings and things like that. I doubt it that they are real though, that they have a real objective physical base. In reality, I think that they're misidentifications most of the time.
Speaker 2: It's a different race. Basically, it's some race, but it's a different race than what people think than a remnant a reptilian. Like that's pretty interesting. I don't have any other questions. I'm trying to think. I can you tell everybody where they can find the book and if they have questions for you or anything like that, where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, thanks Robert. Yeah. My book Children of Ryan Finding the Cryptoterrestrials is published by Flying disc Press, and it's just available available on Amazon, so your paperback, hardcover, and digital. We're going to have it as an audio book there at one stage, but that'll fall through unfortunately. And I have a YouTube channel which is just my name if people want to check that out, postings on there occasionally, just sort of like a vlog Ryan muskrave Evans, and I'm not on social media anymore. I pulled the plug on that. People can send me email if they'd like. They just go into the If you go onto my YouTube channel and go into the about section, you'll find my email under business inquiries. If people want to have a yarn about anything, that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, thank you so much for doing this and I always have an interesting time talking to you. Man. This was great.
Speaker 1: I thank you, Robert. Good on you mate.
Speaker 2: All Right, i'll talk to you. I'll talk to you soon. I'll send you a link when I upload it too. Okay, thanks, all right,