Speaker 1: They've got loved in the nature, Father Nature, Dave, Dave Scott, tell me how you are today, because I know yesterday you couldn't go on the air because your throat was killing you. Your eyes are killing you because of the wild Canadian wildfires.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the internet, Oh Internet.
Speaker 1: Tell us about that? That was really interesting. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened was yesterday we had a thunderstorm rolled through and thankfully didn't start any new fires. But in the fire south of us, in this little hamlet called Clinton, British Columbia, the Caribou region of the province, which is about six and a half hours north east of Vancouver, the main internet fiber octic cables got fried in the forest fire there solely for.
Speaker 1: Me, Like, yeah, so about how much how much cable was it? A mile of cable, a foot of cable? What do you think? How bad was this damage?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was right along the highway for a couple miles, so I'm pretty sure a lot of it got fried, and so in order for us to get internet, they had to bury it or take a backup signal. From where I am about eight and a half nine hours northeast in Edmonton, Alberta and put that into BC. Well, the motherboard of that one in Edmonton blew up and at about ten o'clock yesterday morning, we did not have any internet whatsoever. The internet ended up coming back on at around nine fifteen, nine thirty Pacific time, but by then it was like I couldn't get prepared for anything. I couldn't even do my show. Thankfully, my radio stations, I was able to get a hold of them all and say, look, this is what happened. Can you please play an archive? And you know, as radio hosts or Walter, we hate playing archives. We love being live, we really do. But it was one of those nights.
Speaker 1: At John Katzimatiti's companies, repeats are not allowed. The great strength of the Red Apple Audio Networks is that when I go off the air, when I come on the air, I follow a local, I follow a live host, and when I go off the air, I am followed by live newspeople and a live host. You know what that's called Dave Radio? Yes, it's called Radio two points excellent, congratulations, It's called Radio Mike.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What a wacky idea.
Speaker 2: Huh, it's amazing an you know it's weird if some of these corporations would actually figure it out. People listen to live radio.
Speaker 1: This is live radio. That's I'm eating in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's also why you have a million and a half people listening to you every night, and not some replay on the network or some Saudi podcast or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Somewhat because it's a Saudi a Saudi podcast. Wow, what's sodd oh oh as in like sod yeah, I was an yeah, yeah, well you understand these What's unfair is that the reason most of these radio companies, both in Canada and in the Lower forty eight, the reason that they have so much repeat and they have so much tracked and they have very little live is not because of anything of the operators today. It's because of what happened fifteen or twenty years ago when venture capital entered the radio industry, and venture capital put these companies deeply, deeply in debt, and the CEOs of those companies at the time were very happy to accept their five percent of that debt and retire to South Padre Island. It was irresponsible, and the people running these companies today, like Bob Pittman, they they're doing their darnedest, but they didn't cause the problem.
Speaker 2: As Billy Joel saying, we didn't cause the fire. It also when they started hiring accountants and lawyers to run radio stations instead of radio people, that killed it too.
Speaker 1: Wow, what was that, Pete? That was interesting? I'm just seeing something on my board that was fascinating. What was that, Pete? We didn't send me a note anyway, I don't know. It must have been UFOs. Dave Scott is the host of spaced Out Radio. He has a website ca spaced out Radio dot com. It's a good website and you can find on it the hottest item in their store, spaced out Radio dot com slash shop. It's a picture of Walter Sterling in a UFO flying the UFO to clear up, where did they come from? I brought them here? Dave Scott? What do you have to report? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There was a big drop on Friday, right last Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was Tronch five that came out on Friday. A lot of dots and Walter. I mean, it's disappointing. I think this week has been, in my opinion, a step back in ufology. A little bit leading with Tronch five that was dropped at the website warwar dot gov forward slash ufo please go check it out. Okay. So basically they focused on black triangle aircraft and these these craft that people are seeing apparently over military bases and elsewhere were being seen, but there was no photographs. It was just this person military personnel saw a black craft over a military installation and its shaped like a triangle. Then instead of a photo or giving us a report of what it actually looked like, they gave us an AI rendering. This happened a few times in the drop. The other issue that I had with this drop was that the videos that they used, instead of giving us different videos, they took one long video and cut them up into small pieces. They did this with a couple of the videos, which I thought, wow, we're really at that out of the thousands upon thousands of videos that we are allegedly told exist by the AERO program, by the FBI and other Alphabet agencies, we get two videos that are edited rather than a tranche of videos. Because I like that word try much okay, to actually show us something. So that was disappointing. And then Earlier today, Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, went on a podcast and he was talking and asked the UFO question. And it's funny because one member of UFO Twitter or ex posted this that every year Rubio since twenty twenty one has said the exact same thing. We don't know what they are. We know they exist, we know they're here, we don't know what they want, we don't know where they're coming from. We don't know anything. Well, there are people out there already saying we have the information, we just can't get it out. So when you have somebody as powerful, excuse me as Rubio saying these words, I think it takes the entire genre backwards because now we're not getting any any news. We're not trying to ruffle the feathers in order to get this story out. We need to ruffle some feathers. But if the people in play are wanting to go back to twenty twenty one, like Rubio, we're never going to get ahead. And it just shows this this cyclical motion of regurgitating news and words that really baffle many of us because we're trying to figure out where these things are coming from. Are they aliens? Or are they ours or maybe a combination of both. But we'll never find the answer, and I think that's the point of this all. They don't want us to know. They want to close the door on this subject.
Speaker 1: It will never close, no, but.
Speaker 2: On the government end, it could not. On the UFO end, the people who are who are like me, who have been diligently trying to get this story out there for years, are will never close. But I think your government wants it to go away. Why Because I don't think it's about aliens and UFOs. I think it's about hidden American technologies.
Speaker 1: Then it's about hidden technologies, US technologies for the past sixty years.
Speaker 2: Yes, but a real and I encourage people to look up this name. His name is Michael Schratt. He is an aviation historian and he is probably the best the United States has to offer on this subject when it comes to the UFO cover up. Michael believes places like Lockheed Martin and their Skunkworks program are anywhere between fifty and one hundred years ahead in technology than where we are what we see as a public and they don't want to release that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, you know, why wouldn't they want to release it. I think they'd be proud of it.
Speaker 2: Well, they're proud of it for the military industrial complex, but I think you know, it's going to cost companies a lot of money. Let's just say, for instance, they have figured out free energy where we don't need gas products, oil and gas products anymore, okay, And they have this free energy that they could be using, and they're testing it out on craft that could travel at very high rates of speed without harming the human body. Okay. If they have that, imagine how many people it would put out of work. Imagine how many companies would go down if all of a sudden we had cars that were built off of free energy. If we had and I'm not talking electric here, I'm talking you know, free energy, and if we had that ability, how much would this cost the economy? The economies would collapse if all of a sudden oil went the way of the Dodo bird or gasoline. So we have to think that the technology is out there, but they don't want us to have it because there is ramifications around the world if it does come out.
Speaker 1: The great mystery about UFOs the answer there have been five tranches from the US government saying here's some more pictures. Based on what they have released. They could have released it all at once because there's nothing there. But I believe that the President told the truth when he said I will release all the unidentified flying object files. And that's exactly what it is. It's unidentified. They have no idea what they are, and they're saying, hey, we have no idea what this is. Oh okay, good, and therefore he hasn't lied. But they have not released the identified flying object files. I look forward to that. Dave Scott, how do we find you?
Speaker 2: Spacedoutradio dot com. You can download our show for free on any major podcast network like Spotify or iTunes, and of course our YouTube channel is spaced Out Radio. We encourage you to hit that follow button.