Speaker 1: Ian Crossland. Welcome to hard Truths.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Great dude?
Speaker 1: You know, first question, do you know what these cards are over here?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I know I know their magic. I thought they were magic cards. I couldn't tell if they were magic or Pokemon, but I thought they were magic cards. But what I can't tell what cards they are? Are they? What are they?
Speaker 1: How dare you judge me think that I'm a Pokemon card? Now, I know you played magic cards, but.
Speaker 2: Do you did you play Pokemon?
Speaker 3: I played Pokemon Go, so like, yeah, okay, but I didn't play Pokemon cards or whatever.
Speaker 2: But okay, so I was a.
Speaker 1: Kid and I played.
Speaker 3: I grew up with magic cards, but like I never really like played, you know, in the nineties, and then as an adult I kind of got into it. And actually, uh, this is the coach sent me that uncut sheet right there. That's a war the spark, the one with all the planes.
Speaker 1: Walkers in it. I don't know if you remember, but I bought some stuff from them, and they like mess up the order, so they sent these, uh these cards. I just think it looks really cool. So I got it.
Speaker 2: It looks amazing. Dude, are they foil.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they're all like the foil plane that looks so good. I don't know, and I just lean into being a nerd anyway. I'm not ashamed of it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's mathematics magic the gathering. It's just math with the colors and pictures of dragons and shit. But it's all math.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let me ask you that.
Speaker 3: That brings me to kind of My first question is have you ever heard the thing about, like I know you're a musician, that mathematicians when they are asked what study are do they most relate to?
Speaker 1: I think that they overwhelmingly agreed music was the answer. Have you ever heard that before? Do you agree with Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have heard that. It's works with me too, especially geometry. I think of music as like spatial sound, spatial awareness, moving. I think of a lot in terms of momentum and like pattern, like when you moved, when you walk across the room, it's like a pattern. I see, like a pattern of motion, and so I hear that when I hear sound, like I can picture one, three, five, and I see it on a graph, and that's just like a line graph. I can picture the shape of the sound. But then you can actually hear like the wholeness of tone as well, and it kind of creates these like spherical canonical shapes and things like that. And I think a lot of is like filling space. Similar with cooking, you want to like make sure there's enough seasoning in all the little parts of the bowl and that no part of the thing is too hot, that all the temperatures evenly dispersed. So it's kind of with sound is similar. You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing that reminds me of is I think this is something that we talked about on the podcast when we were on.
Speaker 1: Culture Wars, was like waves versus particles.
Speaker 3: You know, is that when you think of sound like that, when you think of you know, you're really describing waves.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, you know, it's like the up down motion. It's like you're this resonance kind of that's out there. I think that the question is is matter is matter a wave? Can matter be a wave?
Speaker 3: We stuck in this particle mindset where everything must be this definite thing, definite thing? But is it possible that we are just a complex series of wave forms? But we you know that there's some other explanation. Do you do you agree with the that kind of viewpoint, that esotery viewpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know, after wayping, you and you came on and you you and you came on the culture war, I started thinking a lot about subatomic spin and like what's causing it? You know, the scientific community thinks maybe was it angular momentum, But then they're like no, because that would mean that these two vortices are traveling the speed of light, which is not possible. So what is it? They don't know? I think it's simatics that there's a vibration of space time that's causing the position of the subatomic space to face left, and then the frequency changes and it faces north, then it changes again, it faces east, faces south as the frequency changes, but the frequency is changing so fast that it looks like it's spinning. And so there's some maybe low, maybe not imperceivable vibration, but I think eventually we'll end up being able to measure what's causing shape to snap to that form.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 3: And so we were talking about quantum spin, and we know there is spin when we look at particles at the quantum level because we can see like the perturbation and we can measure that, like we can put electromagnetic.
Speaker 1: Fields next to them.
Speaker 3: We can see these things react, So we know that there must be this quantum spin. But then it's like, what does that actually mean? You could watch videos all day of people online trying to explain quantum spin, but end of the day, it's like, we know it has the properties of something that's spinning, but at the same time, we think of it as just this like quantum kind of magical uh.
Speaker 1: You know, dot this particle. So it's hard for us to wrap our brains around that.
Speaker 3: I think one other thing that could open the door to that is something we talked about on the podcast too, which is the ether. It's like the idea of this extra dimension that was thrown out, you know, like one hundred years ago. Because if there is this spin that's happening, if there is some effect that's had, where's it coming from? What's causing that to happen? And surely there must be some force kind of pushing on it from some direction to cause it to spin or for something like that to happen. Have you had any thoughts about the idea of the ether and extra dimension at all?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, but what does that mean? Exc What is ether exactly? Is that the fabric of space time is ether. They think it's an actual fabric.
Speaker 3: So not really like we've kind of moved away from this like fluid medium. I mean, it really would be a super fluid if you were really described it as a lot of different ways to describe it, but you could say that space time itself is like a flexible solid. So it can like it's solid, but it can move, it can jiggle it a little bit, like it's.
Speaker 1: Connected, but it can move around.
Speaker 3: Leonard Suskind, who's written is kind of popularized er equals EPR. I think he would call it like anti desiter space. So it's almost like a counter space. So like you have this the universe trying to expand you know, at the same time you have this force pointed together at the same time.
Speaker 1: So but that's more.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he geometrically like connect how they connect it together. But the way I perceive it is like Yin and Yang's like you've got our observable reality and then you have this quantum reality and they say it must be connected through this idea of quantum gravity that is in this imperceivable extra dimension. And what this then opens the door up to is like you know, wormholes and things like that, where you would say that like the holographic principle. So if I'm playing a video game, like if I'm playing Minecraft or something, it seems like I'm in a three dimensional world when I'm playing the video game, but I know I'm not really, I know, really, I'm on a microchip somewhere right, and that if I were to take that microchip, I could connect it to a different microchip somewhere else, and now you know they would be together, but you know, they would.
Speaker 1: Seem to be super far away. It's kind of like that idea.
Speaker 3: And I think that the ether then adds this extra dimension to explain like how can you you know, how can you wrap something together? There must be some medium that you're in in order for like that type of thing to happen.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like a sub atomic real, like the fabric of the sub atomic reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so like molecules will like exchange energy with this ether all the time. So it's the idea that like hal Pudov's nineteen eighty seven paper that says ground state of the hydrogen atom is he says it, Oh, this at the hydrogen atom when it's at rest, it's not radiating energy, but they would expect it.
Speaker 1: To radiate energy.
Speaker 3: And they're saying, well, why doesn't it do that because it's spinning, right, it's got this quantum spin. And they say, well, it's because it must be in some sort of equilibrium, like whatever energy is being radiated out must be getting absorbed in at the same exact rate.
Speaker 1: So there's this idea that.
Speaker 3: Like particles are actually just exchanging energy with the zero point energy all the time, so they might have like a reservoir of energy that they're kind of like tapping into.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a way to put it.
Speaker 2: Nasim Harriman has this concept of the schwartz Child proton, where he had mathematically derived that every proton was two protons spinning around each other at the speed of light, putting information into the vacuum. Maybe it's the ether is what he's talking about that he calls of the vacuum of space time, and so it's repositive depositing information into the vacuum. The vacuum itself then is doing a massive calculation of everything in the known universe and then giving you a local response in it lights as the net as the photon emerges from the vacuum back into reality. And so that may be how the information is being or one way that information is being transmitted into the subsystem into the Would.
Speaker 1: You guys ever talk to him or had him on the show or no.
Speaker 2: I've only seen his stuff. Yeah, I've been. People have been telling me to contact him for literally nineteen years. I would love to get in touch with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just realized we're actually live on YouTube. I accidentally went live without realizing this. So okay, I guess we're just going to play.
Speaker 2: This out awesome rock and oops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, both of you on. I'll like re edit it, probably re upload it later on. Okay, I just realized it. Okay, So yeah, now seem here.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, he's I think he's the only person who can claim the title of zero point energy Influencer more than I can, probably because he's like the OG and one of the things to a lot of these guys. One of the things I've realized is they use the different terminology for the same stuff, So you will he'll hear people use like quantum vacuum, or they'll use a vacuum, but they'll also say, well, the vacuum is not empty, you know, it's it's not an empty vacuum. And so it's the same ideas that the zero point energy of the ether. Uh, they're connected through this idea of an extra dimension.
Speaker 1: And this is where I wanted to kind.
Speaker 3: Of take it in the next uh kind of discussion with you, which is that like the alien topic, you know, especially recently, ANNAPOLINEA Luna was on Joe Rogan and she was talking about, you know, the extra dimensional aliens. I mean, you guys have heard this thing. You guys have either had her Nancy Mace or you know, you guys have had people.
Speaker 2: On the Yeah, we had both. Yeah. We we interviewed Luna Ana Paulina Luna while we were at Congress. We did like a roundtable where different congressmen were coming in and sitting down. So she came in for about twenty minutes, and then Nancy Mace we had on officially as a guest on IRL once.
Speaker 3: So what are your thoughts, what do you think about Congress and what do you think about this UFO disclosure stuff?
Speaker 2: I think that extra Okay, I think it is. It's a misnomer to say extra dimensional. That's insane. You and I are extra dimensional creatures. We live in multiple dimensions. We are in the fourth dimension. We actually exist in the fifth dimension, even though you might not see it with your eyeballs. So that is like a really dumb layman thing to say extra dimensional, that these things are extra dimensional. Yes, of course. Uh you know, if we're talking like spirits, that's a I don't believe them. I don't believe that spirits are piloting airplanes. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need evidence, you said, so, okay, so this is why this is the thing too.
Speaker 1: It's like I love your take there. It's like extra dimensional, what does that actually mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we're extra.
Speaker 3: Dimensional beans, we live in three dimensions and a time dimension. So it seems like it's just like a red hairy and they're just throwing this idea. They're trying to make it sound scary or something like sensationalized, like oh, yeah, the extra dimension. Because when I found like, okay, there's this extra dimension, this ether, and you know, maybe this explains how we can do wormholes, I'm going, well, I wouldn't call a bean that goes through a wormhole an extra dimensional bean.
Speaker 1: I would just say it just went through a wormalle. It's still in our universe.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I mean, but granted it could come run different you know, universe if you believe in multi worlds theory. So I guess what I would want to know from them when they're asking this stuff is like, are you saying that there's infinite universes and that you can go to different ones? Because that would be a major physics claim to say, right, is that there are multiple universes and aliens are coming from a different universe than we're coming from.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, do you what do you think?
Speaker 3: Do you think there she's just doesn't understand physics and science, or do you think that like this is some kind of narrative that's being pushed.
Speaker 2: Well, she doesn't understand what extra dimensional means. Obviously, if she's just repeating that, she's repeating what she was told by someone that probably was told that or decided that's the narrative we're going to run with. But I also think they are working with like space time warping technology that they're creating cavitation bubbles and defying you know, classical physics and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean you just have to listen to like what Science and Technology advisor Michael Kratzios has been saying, if you you know, if you question that, I mean literally said, we have the ability to manipulate time and space to annihilate distance. And we've had Trump say multiple times that we've got weapons that nobody understands.
Speaker 1: How they work.
Speaker 3: I mean you said it multiple times like it had to be scripted. Basically, people think that manipulating time and space is some magical sci fi Star trek type thing, but actually it's much simpler than that. It's really just about I mean, gravity is just mass that's condensed into a region, that's just pulling on something. That's the way we at least perceive it, right, It's not necessarily exactly correct, but mass is just energy equals mc square. So in theory, if you have a whole bunch of energy, then you should have gravity being sucked towards that, right. I mean, that's a simple thing to understand. So then what then, I would say, Okay, well, at what scale, like does it.
Speaker 1: Have to be a sphere? Of mass like this size of my this sphere here, or can it be a super super super tiny dot? Right?
Speaker 3: Can it be a super tiny dot and I just compact as much energy onto that little little tiny dot.
Speaker 1: Is it really about energy density?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: It's really about how much can you compact onto a little tiny point. And turns out when you look at it from that perspective, it's not that insurmountable of the challenge. It turns out we can have like these super powerful lasers that focus energy onto a very tiny point in time and in space, and that, in theory could be enough to stimulate a gravitational effect of me, you know, measured, and then that can also be useful for things like fusion as well. So it's I don't think it's surprises anybody that they're at least working on the ideas of anti gravity or gravity manipulation, space time manipulation, whatever you want to call it, it's all the same thing. I would just call it, like manipulation of the ether. You were talking about cimatics, Like, the question is how do you manipulate entanglement?
Speaker 1: How do you create entanglement?
Speaker 2: I think you need to understand where you're going, so What you do is you have to map the matrix. You get a three dimensional space, and then you you derive what is in each position, how the consistency, how much of it and where? So what how much and where? If you can mapch that for every incremental metal point in this three dimensional x y z cube, then you've mapped the matrix. You know what, where and how much of each in each space. Then you have a mathematical map. You can teleport too. So if you know where you're going, if you know what you're going, you know where you're going, what you're going, it's the same thing. What where? It's all one thing. What is it? That is where it is? If you know that and you can calculate that, then you can target it, I think, and then you can you can replicate it locally and be there at a distance. You know.
Speaker 3: They have a term for what you just said. It's called solving Schrodinger's equation. So actually there are people working on this idea of like if there is a medium and even though we can't perceive it, is there a way where we can like reverse engineer, like you said, like figure out the matrix? Right, Like we only imagine, we only see this flat surface. Is there a way to figure out, like, what is all this like with this whole bulk here that we can't see? Is there a way to measure, measure it and measure its effect on our flat two D reality? And the answer is yes. The Aaron Hoff Bom effect is a good example of this. Aeronoff Bom effect is a real experiment. They take a solenoid that traps all the electromagnetic fields in a cylinder inside of it, and you would say, okay, well, there's no electromagnetic field signal on the outside of the solenoid, so if I shoot an electron past it, nothing, there shouldn't be any interference or any you know, shift in the phase pattern.
Speaker 1: But there is.
Speaker 3: There's an actual measurable effect. It's called the scaler potential and so or the magnetic scalar potential of it. And so the question here then is if you can measure this, then can you reverse engineer it. There's a great uh presentation that I was watching about or or optical vortices of light, and really what it was about was like trying to figure out like if you have this vortex motion, if you were looking at a two dimensional surface and you just saw a circle. Could you map out what the vortex motion is in an extra dimension?
Speaker 1: Could you map it out?
Speaker 3: And after they model it out a while, they come up with and they say, oh, here's an equation that you know, seems like it fits what the experimental data shows. And so from that that kind of you know, answers the question too. Could you actually create entanglement? Could you manipulate the ether or this extra dimension to cause two things to be you know, joined together.
Speaker 1: Now maybe, well, yes, if you can solve it.
Speaker 2: But if we can figure out the subatomic formation of the matter and then figure out what frequencies if this theory that it's a simatic you know, phenomenon that's causing sub atomic formation, if you can figure out what frequencies cause the sub atomic formation to cause the matter to be, what is thus like this this area that you want to entangle to, then it would be more of creating the frequency patterns in a system to reproduce the sub atomic features.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that actually is what it is. So because cimatics, if people are not familiar, the simplest explanation of cimatics is you just take a metal plate and you put sand on it and then you just hit it with or vibrate the plate at different frequencies and different shapes begin to form. So the question here is is this connected to this idea of the ether, Like why are those shapes forming from certain frequencies? Is it because we're in a medium and you're seeing this vibration and can you then map that that's what they are doing with Bose Einstein content states. That's actually what Bose Einstein content states are. Now we think of them at this thing at very low temperature, but it really when you boil it down to what is actually means this coherent shape that's being created by a frequency, and so how is that being created?
Speaker 2: Go ahead and like the simatics on the plate you were talking about, that's a two dimensional represent When you see three dimensional bubble simatics, good board, I think that is what is that Bose Einstein condensates. They think that they're bubble simatic or maybe something got to getting close.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we're blurring the line at this point in terms of what, yeah, is it The same physics at play in the bubble simatics is what we see in the Bose ein Sein condensates, I think so, and the idea there is that we're creating these coherent stabilized shapes and the other thing that then ether then opens up the idea to is like just stabilize structures in general, and geometry stabilize geometric structures. So a good example of one would be like a smoke ring, you know, smokering, Like when you blow smokering, it's crazy how stable it is, like that thing can blow and blow and blow.
Speaker 1: And the reason why it's stables because it's a toroid.
Speaker 3: It's a toroidal shape, so you'll have the toroidal field and then you'll have the paloidal field going around the toroidal field as well, so you'll see the smoke kind of going around the ring as well as it blows.
Speaker 1: This also holds true for plasma as well. So the question then is can can we manufacture reality through these concepts or you know, going back to the disclosure question, can aliens do it? You know, can we make a Star Trek replicator out of this? When you start to be able to say, Okay, I'm gonna stimulate the ether with some you know, uh frequency, and then I'm going to cause an effect to happen the coherent shape to happen. Now, it's just like Okay, I'm just gonna tune it to whatever I want to occur, right.
Speaker 2: And it and it would be about the impulse of it too, so about the frequency and how fast you're introducing the frequency into the systems like bla bah blah blah blah by at a certain frequency and then you like slow it down, maybe you won't hit it, but then you like so like there's these what impulse are you delivering and what frequencies are being delivered, and then you'll be able to produce hydrogen with that that impulse frequency. And then if you do that and add other impulse frequencies to produce heat or or magnetic confinement, you might be able to produce fusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the hydrogen thing is really interesting because I keep thinking of this one experiment, the dynamic Casmir effect, where real photons are just being pulled out of the virtual photons. Because when I think about that from the perspective of you know, the ether is your point and going, wait, we're just pulling light out of the vacuum out of nothing, right, Well, how is that happening at all? And if we can pull light out of the vacuum, then well e equals mc squared, So light is you know, energy is matter.
Speaker 1: So and the.
Speaker 3: Most simple ad in the most simple element is hydrogen. So can we just literally produce hydrogen out of nowhere? I think the answer is yes. I think we actually can produce hydrogen out of nowhere and then transmute elements as well. The fusion aspect of it, I think is a little bit more complicated. I've been doing a pretty deep dive into fusion, and I don't think the secret is just like understanding gravity or what have you. It's a little bit more complicated than that. I think the real secret of fusion is actually.
Speaker 1: Non ignition fuel.
Speaker 3: Like in our heads we think of it as like we need to make a star, and we need it to be this star that's roiling with heat coming out of it. But if you incorporate the ideas of like Nikola Tesla and like electric circuits that are super efficient, then you can actually make an electric circuit, electric generator using fusion that doesn't require ignition that can produce over unity. So the idea of being we can get small scale fusion reactions like temporary ones like pulse ones like you're talking about, and get fusion reactions to occur, but we're not going to get this permanent sun that's there, and the output of that can be higher than the total energy input, which is really what we're trying to achieve, which is just infinite free energy.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, in order to build these little suns. I was thinking, I know, I think I know how to do it. There's this guy, John Kansas. He was a chemist in Ohio. He passed away in like two thousand and He was looking for a cure for cancer, and he was running frequency through salt water in his laboratory, different frequencies. I don't know if you've you've seen this. There's video of this guy doing this. He finds the frequency. I don't have it written down. He runs a certain frequency through saltwater. It lights off fire like a hydrogen flame, sixteen hundred degree hydrogen flame off the surface of the salt water. There's a gap between the saltwater and the flame, just like the sun, between the surface of the sun and the corona. There's that gap, and I'm like, okay, that's an electromagnetic flame being produced. So if that saltwater was in orbit, it would coagulate into a sphere. Naturally, we run the frequency through it, you get a light bulb, a star, and so you figure out if you can collect that heat somehow and use that heat to produce the electricity to continue the frequency, you'll have an ever producing star basically. But I wonder if that would produce like a z pinch phenomenon, if it would cause some sort of electric discharge into our own sun, into the Earth's magnetic field. Like it could be a real dangerous experiment, but it would be. It would be an immense amount of heat, and you just have to fuel it with saltwater. You just have to keep pumping saltwater in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing is that once we realize that we can use like water as a fuel source, I think I think it was redheaded. Libertarian was posted about Stanley Meyer the other day, and you know, I thought at once upon time that the whole water power car thing was nonsense. But then I realized I watched this video about if you take water and put it in like a cup or a bucket, and then take a tube and go up like a couple hundred feet and just an altitude, like you know, up some stairs or whatever, and you have your water tube and you suck the water all the way up through the tube. You get to a point eventually where above a certain level the water boils.
Speaker 1: Room temperature just boils.
Speaker 3: So like the water will go up to this level, everything above it just turns into gas automatically because why the pressure.
Speaker 1: There's not enough pressure.
Speaker 3: So without enough pressure, the water can't stay together and the water just falls apart. And so this would be how are people able to make.
Speaker 1: A water power car?
Speaker 3: Well, that's how you basically cause the hydrogen and the oxygen you just fall apart. And now you can use either as the fuel source. You know, you can pump the oxygen I think it is to your engine. If you want to make it more efficient, you can potentially use the hydrogen directly as fuel source as well. So we have fuel all around us. If we understand nuclear physics and nuclear science, and if we can manipulate gravity, if you can manipulate gravity itself, in my mind, you should be able to cause that net pressure, that lack of pressure. You should be able to cause that to occur. And then the question is, okay, well, how do I how do you make a system. It's actually pretty simple. You just have your area where you have the water comes apart, and then you send it to a different area. You either send the hydrogen or the oxygen where you want to go to produce energy, or if you want it to recombine, you just send it to a different area where now that's gonna it wants to come back together. It's just gonna recombine there, and then you can use the excess energy or the energy that's produced from fusion. So I think the idea of the water power car is definitely within reason. And I think that some of these like low energy nuclear fusion reactors, they're trying to do what you just mentioned, which is like you know, burn salt water, or in some cases they're using the air. Air is fuel as well, because air's got potentially enough elements in it, they don't need a lot of molecules in order to make you know, fusion reactions occur.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you're as you were saying about the like making water reducing the density so it becomes gaseous. I realized, Okay, so if I took my saltwater out into orbit to light it up like a light bulb, it would turn into gas. So we maybe we need to take ice. We need to take ice into orbit and just electrocute ice or run a current through ice to give off maybe, and then it would melt and create like a self. Like the sun. The sun doesn't just evaporate, it's keeping itself in positions. So at some point I feel like the heat would would like be make a self containing I don't know.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about fusion, because this was the thing that, Man, what a eye opener for me. I was really all of like, why have we been failing at fusion for seventy years? You know, like we've been supposedly we've had the age bomb since the sixties, but I don't think there's ever been an official use of the age bomb.
Speaker 1: He really knows what a fusion bomb is.
Speaker 3: We just assume it's this big, big boom, right, We just assume that it is. So when I started researching fusion trying to figure out, like, okay, why we failed, why does it suck? The first thing I found is that the hot fusion people have really a one track mindset. They're trying to get to ignition. They're trying to get to a star producing a star that was really hot. Now here's the problem is that the energy efficiency of any system where we're just getting heat out of it is really low. Like let's I'm just gonna throw at random number. This is just an index number, like thirty twenty or thirty percent. Let's say if we could produce electricity directly from our nuclear reactions, that efficiency can get up to like ninety percent, so two three times more efficient than those other forms. So in theory, we don't even really want this all is excess heat. In a perfect world, what we'd like is we'd like our power plant to produce electricity directly, not like making steam and then having steam t spin.
Speaker 1: The turbine or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: So when I was looking at the fusion types, I found one that I've called the I can't say I coined it, but I'm calling it cool fusion. So cold fusion was this idea that you could put like metal rods in water and then all of a sudden, put like a current through it. Now it's gonna boil, and there's gonna be this excess heat in there. And this was considered like basically like room temperature nuclear reactions hot fusion is like a tokamac. We're saying, Okay, we're trying to get ignition, and once we get ignition, then ignition happens, and now there's enough energy that we've got this runaway.
Speaker 1: Star that runs itself.
Speaker 3: There's a third option, cool fusion, and this is the one I was kind of saying before. So the companies are doing cool fusion are Helion Energy, which is funded by Mythral Capital, George or pal whatever, Peter Thiel and Sam Altman, and another one is try Alpha Energy, and both of these have backing by the Department of Event Energy. And what they're doing is they're saying, we're not even trying to get to ignition at all. They're keeping their temperatures lower than that. But they're using a different fuel source. They're using helium three. So they're doing something where they call it a neutronic The neutrons are where the heat comes from, So why is it all this heat coming out, Well, the neutrons. So they found a form of fusion that they're doing where they call it a neutronic fusion where there's only a very very little bit of neutrons coming out. And so what this means is they can actually capture the energy as electricity directly. The way they explain this is they say, well, okay, we make this plasmoid and they literally creating a plasmoid like a plasma smoke ring. And they create this plasmoid and its magnetic field strength is so strong that while it's trying to spread out and come apart, the magnetic field strength keeps it together and the magnetic field strength pulling it together walls trying to expand like this is where they pull the kinetic energy out of the just and turn it.
Speaker 1: Into like an engine like this. At least that's how it's described.
Speaker 2: You know what I think, But I think that is is friction. That's that that excess heat that's in that system or something like friction. I asked chat GPC to help me calculate this because what's happening. There's this ideal gas lots that the pressure of a system is equal to the volume multiplied by the temperature. I think that's what it is. So there's an inverse relationship in the pressure, volume and temperature of a system. If you increase the pressure, the system's either going to expand in volume or it's gonna get hotter, and that's basically the thing. But the ideal gas law is written for tubes to go longer and shorter to get water out of wells. It was written in the eighteen hundreds. So fusion, I think, is this gas, this this plasma, you know, the fluid, and but it's expanding, but it's expanding spherically, and when it happens, it's expanding so fast that it the expansion itself produces friction, and that friction is brought from without the system. It's outside of the system, comes into the fusive system. The friction then makes it get hotter faster, which makes it expand even faster, which adds more friction, which makes it hotter faster. So you get this runaway expansion. It may not be as simple as just saying it's friction, but I think that that might be the phenomenon of like I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's the idea, right, is that you're taking this kinetic energy and you're able to then convert this to electric energy. The way they describe it, like the CEO of helium fusion would describe it, says, it's high beta values is high magnetic field compression. I think it says like a bat a biotic. I forget, how do you say compression? And I guess this is the part where people like struggle with this concept because it's so different than what we've been led to believe from the public perspective of like, oh, we're.
Speaker 1: Trying to make this star right.
Speaker 3: And the benefit of his approach is they use a pulse approach as well, so they minimize the total input energy. So instead of like trying to like focus this huge amount of energy to make ignition happen, they're like, no, we're just gonna hit it with this small pulse, and then we're going to try to recuperate as much of the energy pulse as we can as well, just like with like with an electric car, with like how the breaking in the electric car like recuperates the energy, same.
Speaker 1: Kind of concept.
Speaker 3: And so I just even if I didn't believe that they were on the right track, I would still be like supportive of what they're doing because they're thinking outside the box about the problem. They're going, Hey, it's not really just a matter of trying to get to ignition. What if we make our system super efficient, because once we get to a point where we're getting more energy out of this fusion system, then we're getting it that we're putting into it. Then we just have to scale it up right, because then you just have you have infinite energy. Once you get to over unity, you're good. It doesn't matter if you have ignition or not.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, when you're talking about getting a system started with like just impulses, I think of that when I'm lighting my incense with a lighter. You can click the lighter and have the flame there and just hold the stick and just run all that fire and you're gonna get that stick lit eventually. Or you can burst it and just tap it with flame and it'll get really really hot, really fascinating. Let go, and you can use like a third or a fifth of the of the fuel to get it lit. It's just about efficiency of fuel, efficiency of input heat. You don't need to lather your system excessive amounts of heat to get it hot. You can pulse it.
Speaker 3: And that's what Tim Poole was saying. Actually, he said I'll probably never forget that. He said, free energy is about efficiency, right. If we could get energy, if we could have energy that's even just ten times less or more efficient, less expensive than what.
Speaker 1: We have right now. It would change everything to everything about the world. That's what free energy is really about.
Speaker 3: Everybody thinks of it as like free energy is like energy is going to cause zero but it's not even about that. And it's also not about producing something that you know, produces energy from nothing at all. It's about efficiency. It's about getting a system, designing any system, you know, the square system, that you're getting more out of it than what you're putting into it if you've done that, and like.
Speaker 2: Can people even get access to it? You know, that's another aspect of is that energy free? Because if someone in a laboratory has unlimited electricity but no one else can use it, it's not really free energy. You know, freedom really means like can people use it? Is it accessible to people? Is it efficient in that it is easily utilized by the pop less?
Speaker 3: And that's what I wanted to ask you next, which is do you think they'll ever let us have this? Because you know, just long story short, I dug into it, they're definitely hiding fusion. Like and it's kind of silly when you think about it, because you go, we've had the fusion bomb since the sixties, but we can't figure fusion out.
Speaker 1: Like what am I missing here? The sixties was like a long time ago. So they figured the fusion bomb out, but they just couldn't figure out how to get energy from it like this is.
Speaker 3: So the question is are they going to give it to us? And why or why not?
Speaker 2: This is I think every time we hang out this we talk about this, and we like keep asking each other this question because it's like I think I want you to be like, oh, yeah, everyone's gonna be I don't know, it's dangerous obviously. This is like where I come through is like how explosive is the potential force? Like what if some idiot monkey drops it on the ground, are we all gonna die? Because if that's the case, you can't give it to every idiot monkey. No offense to the monkeys out there. The hominid species is a descend it from apes according to genealogy records, and people are a make accent and they sometimes fall down or mess up or get angry and do stupid shit. So I'm I'm not totally against like not giving every piece of information to everyone. I'm okay with with that. I don't know, if fusion is necessarily the answer to thriving is a species. But I do believe energy efficiency is I'm more interested in hydrogen, which I I'd like to talk about too. But where's your mind do you think?
Speaker 1: Then? Where's the line? Right? Like, where's the line between national security then and like the public good? Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you can make the justification that well, sorry, guys can't have fusion because you can make bombs that can annihilate the planet. And I think you could, in fact, I think that's probably what's gonna happen. That's just my personal opinion. But you know, where do you draw the line then in a scenario like that? And I think that does or maybe I actually does that explain the certain the whole situation that we have with the UFO.
Speaker 1: Phenomenon right now? Like why is this whole thing such a huge mess?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because because whatever it is that they're hiding is so dangerous that like there's a serious moral question over whether or not it can be allowed to be given to the public.
Speaker 2: That maybe like if they have fusion generators on those things, I don't think they do, because if one of them gets knocked down, that would be like the cat is out of the bag. It's such a risk to put one on board. But if they're not on board, how would they be powering it like by laser from a base station and moving it around like a magnet or something could be?
Speaker 1: Could be?
Speaker 3: I mean that is Bob Greenier literally thinks that, Yeah, like with the ORBS and that ma A Street seven zero video.
Speaker 1: He thinks they're using like.
Speaker 3: Satellites and shooting lasers to create like interferometry to shoot them around. Now, I think they are on board, And in fact, I would say I think some of that that has happened before. I don't think like they've shot down like a plasma ball and then they were like, oh we got this plasma ball.
Speaker 1: But like there's a drone called the RQ one seven zero.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever heard of that, but during the twenty eleven under Obama, Iran hacked this drone and they they claim they hacked it. The Obama administration denied it, and then they like posted pictures of it and you're like, oh, well, that is definitely the RQ one seven zero drone, And then they made their own version of it, and I kind of wonder looking at it. I was reading through the other day, like everything about it's classified, so we don't even really know exactly what propulsion like they had. They suspect there's a certain kind of engine they were using. But what I found is that these fusion engines they kind of use a Z pinch type mechanism. They call it dense plasma focus, but it's like a Z pinch mechanism. All they've done is they turn that the turbine the engine. They just remove the turbine from the engine and they turn this into like a tube that's a heat exchange. So you put these magnets along the edges of it. They're like opposite polarity, and then this could just cause like any electron that goes through it, or plasma that goes through it like slows down, and I think they use like a helical motion, so it creates the plasmoid in the middle of it, and then the plasmoid creates the jets that come out of it, just like if you were looking at a neutron star and they just angle it. So those jets are the propulsion, Like that's how you fly around. So if you shot that down like you could figure out the science behind it, But I don't know if you're going to figure out like fusion immediately. You know, it's a slightly different concept.
Speaker 2: It sounds like rifling, like the way that they built they carve the spherical or the spiral into the engine to create either accuracy essentially plasmoidal accuracy trajection and very similar to how they built rifles.
Speaker 3: Did Yeah, did you know that when they uh some of the plasma fusion nuclear fusion scientists like there's a couple of shapes that keep coming up, toroids or one of them, but helical motion is another one that comes up all the time as well, like this vortex motion. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if there is literally a connection with like you know, guns and the and the helix motion of like the bullets and things like that as well.
Speaker 2: You nort now is the hydrogen revolution that it sounds like is like right around the corner. For the last fifty years out of Rice University, they're doing this graphene study. I talked with Jim Tour who's like one of the head scientists down there working on it, and they figured out this process called flash jewel heating where they'll take the electrocute carbon, any kind of carbon, trash, plastic, dirt, whatever. They put it in a vacuum and they electrocute it with seven thousand degree pulses of electricity and it breaks it apart, and then it cools down and reforms into its most stable form, which is the hexagon, which is the graphene start structure. And so you get this powder, black powder, graphene, bulk graphene, and it gives off hydrogen byproduct. And so for every kilogram of hydrogen that's released, you get about four dollars and fifty cents worth of graphene. So they've inverted the cost. It used to cost money to produce hydrogen. Now you receive, well, you receive product to produce the hydrogen. So after the cost of electricity induction, you get four dollars and fifty cents in return for every kilogram of fuel hydrogen fuel you've produced. And he's saying, our methane system across the United States is ready to introduce the hydrogen for cars for fuel, So if we want to start fueling our car. It sounds like they have contracts with the Department of Defense. He said that we're on the cusp of a hydrogen revolution. Fuel wise, I could see like a hybrid petroleum hydrogen cars where you can pump one or the other.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I think that they well, I mean, my sources have told me that there's companies that were already in the hydrogen game producing hydrogen. I didn't hear exactly how they were doing it. But once you open the door to solve the infusion, like and just what we've already spoken to, like cimatics understanding the ether. If you can create coherent shapes, now you can do alchemy. Now you can produce any element that you potentially want, and you can potentially do it at very low energy costs.
Speaker 2: Yeah go, yeah.
Speaker 3: So the last time I was to say is that part of low energy nuclear reactions. I did this interview with eng eight low energy fusion company, and one of the claims they made was that they could potentially produce hydrogen at a much lower energy cost than what the conventional approach would be to it.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 3: So you kind of have to keep your eyes open on some of these companies, Like you know, if you were to look at it, they may just look like completely conventional company, but they might then be doing using some of these electromagnetic physics type concepts to really be making more money than what you would be possible otherwise.
Speaker 2: When I think about fusion, I think of the big ask that it's like, all right, this is okay. I'm from nineteen seventy nine. I'm cynical. That's just the way it was. Growing up in Ohio in the eighties. Our team Cleveland Brown's always lost was all we were always it never worked out. I had to chag break out of that mindset. But I'm like, that's what feels like with fusion. It's like we're never going to get I don't want to say it. I don't even want to joke about it because I don't want to manifest it's happening. Obviously, we're getting fusion. People are fusing things. But do you think it's actually reasonably going to be like a power source in the next thirty years for the common man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it exists, I'll tell you that much. Are they going to give it to us? That's the bigger question. And I think that they are away in exactly what you just said, which is their way in the question of what's the risk of somebody using this and creating a weapon that wipes us all out, and can we stop it if they do? And do we have the deterrence in place to do it? But absolutely I think not only are we gonna get fusion, I think it's gonna get a lot weirder than that, is that one of the first things that is probably gonna happen is we're gonna have to start coming up with new new names for some of these energy sources. Maybe the hydrogen Revolution sounds like a good way. Maybe we just call it that, honestly, because I think it's gonna be more all encompassing. We're gonna see like fusion companies like Helium that aren't even doing ignition, that are producing excess energy, and people are gonna be seeing they're wondering how I mean. I was watching a debunker person who's like a nuclear physicists themselves, and they were like listening to the CEO of Heli and Fusion. They're wondering how all these claims can be possible when these people are struggling to make.
Speaker 1: A tokamac reactor, you know.
Speaker 3: But then you're also gonna see stuff like free energy microchips at the same time, like our low power devices everything up to like a cell phone. In the next five or ten years, like they're gonna be rolling out free energy microschips, Like these devices just aren't gonna be running out of energy anymore. And people are gonna be like, how is that possible? And they're gonna come up with them. They're gonna call it like like I've been joking, they're gonna call like space juice. They're gonna come up with some stupid, like made up name they're gonna call.
Speaker 1: It's just harnessing space juice. Don't ask questions, right like, and yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: It'll be like juice tapping into the piezo electric vibration of the ether or something.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sound something like really technical, you know, and then that's what they'll say, and then everyone'll just be like, I don't question why my phone never has to run out of energy anymore, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, sub atomic piazo electrics is a fascinating concept. I mean, just piezo electric in general that you can use like tensive vibration to get an electrical charge. And then if you can scale that down at the to the micro chip level, the chips themselves power just just by atmospheric you know, indenture create their own conductivity.
Speaker 3: There's probably like at least three different ways to do free energy from the micro scale that I found. One is using the Casimir effect, which Sunny White has been doing, and I think Garrett Model at the University of Colorado Paul Thibodeau is using like a thermal effect, like the thermal changes is vibrations, and even it can be in a stationary temperature, but just the thermal just vibrations. Brownie in motion he made a microchip that basically just harnesses that as well. So in addition to what you just mentioned, so there could be a multiple different ways, like the Pizo electric thing. People, anytime you have like a PhD physicist come on, especially if you're talking to them like on Tame Pool on a big show, you should always ask them what is electricity?
Speaker 1: Where does electricity come from?
Speaker 3: Because Pieso Electricity explains it, like for people who are not familiar. Pies electricity is like a quartz crystal. You can squeeze the crystal and it'll produce electricity. They use these in watches low energy devices, right, because you can just shake your watch and now you get electricity. The reason why that happens is when you squeeze the crystal, the positive and the minus charges in the lattice structure of the crystal separate. Normally, they're in an equilibrium the positive minuses. Imagine them being next to each other.
Speaker 1: When you squeeze the crystal, it pushes them apart a little bit.
Speaker 3: So what is electricity? Well, electricity is just the positive and minus charges being separated, just like with the pies of electricity. So anybody that understands electricity should be able to tell you at the basic level, all electricity is is positive and minus charge separated.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: And we can go ahead?
Speaker 2: Is it? Because when you separate the positive and minus charge, the elect they want to come back together, so it produces an electrical current between them.
Speaker 3: Bingo, you nailed it, right, So now you can see like, oh, if I just look at it like that, then it's a completely different view of what electricity even is. Electricity is like a breaking of a symmetry, right, It's like, oh, we're stuck in this symmetry. Oh if I just rip these things apart, oh, now electricity exists, like oh, and we should be getting taught electricity like that. That's a much more logical, intuitive way than like, oh, the power plant is like producing this electricity and then shooting it through the wires and then it's like coming into my house at the speed of light, which is not how it actually works.
Speaker 1: It just seems like how it works.
Speaker 2: Dude. I want to capture lightning. I think that we've been staring at it the whole time. If we can produce tethers that can like graphine tethers or some sort of meta material that can absorb that can conduct the eat into a bay station and then absorb it down at the station, Like you could have these like feathery tethers up in the atmosphere constantly pulling the static charge, so you'll never actually have lightning strikes anymore, Like you'll prevent them and you'll just be absorbing the current. And then it's just about having a battery that can capacitate it.
Speaker 3: I think it's even easier than that. It's like, where's the electricity from the lightning strikes? Even coming from a deep space.
Speaker 2: If you see those above, if you ever watch above the clouds, those those those sprites they call them, that go just God knows where out into the next the next realm of galaxy or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'm not like, I like the electric universe theory. I think there's some problems with it.
Speaker 3: But that was one of the fun things that I learned from is that I like to hearing other people's point of views, because then you hear like, are the what are the electric universe? People say about like the standard model and their view, And one of the biggin ones that go is like, where's all this energy for all these lightning strikes coming from?
Speaker 1: Like where else on this planet equilibrium?
Speaker 3: Well, those are a huge amount of energy coming from and so of course they claim it's coming from the lactric currents that are connecting the Earth and the Sun and all the other planets and the solarcism, which I think actually makes a lot of sense. But then the point is whatever electricity is, whatever is causing those lightning strikes that happen, we should be able to tap into that, We should be able.
Speaker 1: To harness that.
Speaker 3: I mean, my view is that if energy is mass and we can do stuff like the dynamic Kasmir effect and just pull light out of the vacuum, then that means energy is everywhere. That means we don't even need the sun, and we don't even need to make a sun. We can just pull energy theoretically just straight out of the vacuum.
Speaker 2: So you're talking dynamic Kasmir effect you're talking about. Is it light appearing out of the vacuum? Is that what that is? So that it's sort of like sono luminescence, where if you create a bubble underwater with a certain vibration, you'll create light. And I think maybe what's happening is that the Higgs field. There's a vibration in the Higgs field, and that if it hits a certain frequency, it cracks and produces photons, and then those they basically it's like the photon is coming through the Higgs field. This is an old idea I had fifteen years ago. I don't know if it's actually real or not. And then that cools down that photose hotons can cool down into matter. But I don't that was just a rough kind of a sure if I.
Speaker 3: Mean the Higgs field is it is really like zero point energy, but like with tricycle wheels attached to it, you know, it's like they're like.
Speaker 1: The Higgs field explains like one percent of mass. You're like, but that doesn't really explain like anything then does it?
Speaker 3: But it is the idea that, yeah, there are these fields that we are living, this structured, this construct, you know, and so that would be open the door to zero point energy and open the door to this you know, space time, flexible solid that can be manipulated.
Speaker 2: But if if like you're saying, electricity is produced when you pull apart a positive and a negative node and you and it's trying to find itself, trying to pull come back together so it has its current point, then then a lightning maybe is that? And so the Earth's core would be like the positive or the negative charge, but it's both. I think it's both positive negative. It's an interesting there's but so what's the capacitor? Right?
Speaker 3: And remember when doctor U was saying, when we were explaining why is gravity and electricity so like, why are they the strength so different? And doctor U took his magnets. He took a string of magnets and the string of magnets can pick up the balls, right, But once you start.
Speaker 1: Folding the magnets over, you're equalizing the charges.
Speaker 3: And what's happening now is that now all of a sudden, the magnet can't pick up any balls anymore because it got so much weaker.
Speaker 1: So the earth is also a magnet. And so why are we.
Speaker 3: Seeing the electricity, you know, strike down from the sky to the earth. Is that you're seeing this this vult, this potential difference. And as that potential difference builds up, eventually it gets so strong that zapp you know, theus, the minus and the positive decide that it can break through the insulator. What's the insulator? The insulator is the air. The air is the insulator. In this case, air is actually an insulator. We have to remember that even the air is a medium.
Speaker 1: So that's why we don't.
Speaker 3: See electric strikes. Well, that's why we do see the electric strikes. And here's another one for you. The lightning is a plasma because what is a plasma. All a plasma is is a positive charge and a negative charge separated, ripping the electron off the atom leaven behind a positively charged ion and a negatively charged electron. So when you separate these out, are we just creating electricity directly when we do that? And this is why I always thought like the whole idea of fusion using plasma like it should be direct energy conversion, because literally electricity is just a separation of positive and minus charge. Now Here's one of one of the things I'll thought I'll leave you with on this is that the electric universe theory. One of their big questions is why is there a plasma corona around the sun. Shouldn't plasma if it's positive and negative charges separated, shouldn't it try to come back together and equalize. But if that was the case, then we shouldn't see this corona around the sun at all. There shouldn't be in a difference of positive negative charges being so separated from one another. So clearly I think there must be something else going on.
Speaker 2: I think it's that similar thing with what John Kansas learned in his experimentations in the lab, is that there's a frequency running through the sun that's lighting it up. It's causing it to give off the flame. That's what the corona is. It's exactly like his experiment. If you watch that video John Kansas, it's k n s us It's like a two thousand and seven video of him running a free He tells you what frequency it is to run it through saltwater get that hydrogen flame, that's my guess.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So so that.
Speaker 2: That would lead to me to believe that that the Sun then has the chemicals make up saltwater. Obviously there's hydrogen in there, there's sodium in there, there's a lot of chemicals in the sun.
Speaker 3: But it Yeah, and the Sun itself, you know, maybe it just reaches a certain critical mass and then I mean, that's I think that the standard theory holds, right, You just have this huge amount of mass and then you have this critical event happen, and yes, then we get ignition to occur, and then what's happening inside the sun. There's actually a lot of theories about that that, you know, could be something related. Vibration planks constant is like what we imagine like the smallest possible vibrational.
Speaker 1: Scale that's out there. That could be a cut off point.
Speaker 3: That's where they uses the cut off point for calculating the zero point energy.
Speaker 1: Actually, so there could be a connection to that. The other idea is that maybe the Sun is.
Speaker 3: Like a lattice structure, like maybe it's more like a solid like when you get inside of it, maybe everything's so compact that it's almost like a crystal structure, and so then what could be happening would be more like pies of electricity, or like maybe you have like this vibrational like lattice structure inside the sun in the middle of it, which.
Speaker 2: I that's a cool idea that would make sense as to why a frequency would cause some sort of dissertation like that. I think that's the right word. I like the way it.
Speaker 3: Sounds because it's a resonance effect, right. It'd be like, oh, if you hit it with a frequency, then you're going to see some type of counter resonance effect, just like the photoelectric effect, which was like when we shot light at a metal, we did not see a significant difference when we increased the brightness of the light, but we saw a difference when we increased the wavelength when we changed the.
Speaker 1: Color of the light that hits it. So it goes to show, Yeah, resonance effects are what really seems to explain the universe.
Speaker 2: I think that comes from how photons interfere with surface plasma. They seem to refract off of the surface plasma at the center of every plasma cloud and transfer information, so that I think that's how light transfers information to plasma and if you look deeply into surface plasma in the way that it changes the red and the blue shift of the plasma fields, but depending on how the light is interfering with it.
Speaker 3: So the plasma front, let's see, is there anything else I want to touch on on that front? So yeah, the other thing I was going to touch on is the dense Plasma focused paper that I discussed i think on the podcast that we did together, which was finding out that they were taking these plasmas and they were trying to turn them into drones or you know, trying to turn it into a propulsion concept very clearly in the papers. And so plasmoids have another name. They're called few reverse configuration FRC. This is actually what they're called by Helia in Fusion as well as TAE. They came up with a new name for them, which are apparently just terroidal plasmas that are being shot together at one another.
Speaker 1: These frcs, they have a distinct characteristic. They have a spheremac shape, so they're shaped like a plasma sphere, but they also have axial jets that shoot out of them because they're creating that plasmoid in the center. They have these axial jets.
Speaker 3: So at some point the Air Force, and I don't know who the first person was to think about it, but I'm pretty sure it's this guy Frank Mead, They were like, oh, well, if there's these axial jets, we can use this as propulsion and then we can have now some type of thing that's flying around. I think that the thing that really took off was when they were able to turn into a drone. When you're like, okay, now, like having a plasma propulsion is one thing. Great, you got plasma flying everywhere, but that doesn't sound very safe. You don't want to be I wouldn't want to be near on a plasma a fusion reactor, you know, flying around. But one once you turn into a drone, now you have no problem. Now no human needs to be near it anymore. So this is where I personally my view, I'm curious about your opinion that I think they figured out these plasma drones and they've been flying them around for I don't know, ten twenty years, maybe longer, who knows, And that's why I don't know how far back it goes, and people are seeing them in the sky and they're going, Okay, there's a light in the sky flying around I basically anybody who sees that's going to think it's an alien, right, And now they're going, oh, UFO alien. And then this seems to coincide in the last let's say ten years with this like emergence of balls of energy balls of light that everybody's talking about. Even Louel Zando wrote in his book about three balls of energy and three balls of light. So my opinion is that they governments figured this out. I don't know, Maybe they figured out from aliens. Maybe they didn't, not sure. What do you think about the idea that like humans could have figured this technology out? This is like the biggest point of contention in the UFO community right now is like could humans have figured this techniclogy? How could we have reverse engineered it? Or does it have to be aliens because you know, we can't understand this alien physics.
Speaker 2: Human all human. If we can figure out electricity, we can figure out anything, dude. Any this is warping shit. It's I think a lot of it is talking plasma, which is a term they gave to this idea that you can triangulate or hit a point in time into space time time. It's funny. A point in time where you'll hit it with a bunch of like lasers or something creates a ball plasma and then you move that around like a laser pointer and then it flies and how does it move so fast? And it's like, well, it's because it's a it's an illusion that we're created. It's a ball of plasma. But then now you're talking about plasma drones. I don't know. And now I'm just thinking of actual autonomous balls of plasma that are using their own jets to maneuver, that are being maybe given information from the base station. But how would they be being produced either an onboard fusion. Then you're talking do they have on board power or are they being created by this talking fusion?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, like a year and a half ago, I was thinking that they were creating them the same way that you just mentioned with the talking plasma, which I read which is honestly amazing. The talking plasma thing they can do. I mean, the fact they get it to literally talk to you means they can modulate the frequency and the and the standing wave of it to like at will, like constantly it's a very impressive thing that they can do that. Then in my mind, they can make their plasma ball like whatever size they want and need it to be, and it wouldn't take that much onboard fuel to make it happen.
Speaker 1: I think that though, that what like the plasma.
Speaker 3: Drone would look like would probably be like a tube with a bunch of stuff hooked up to it, and then once you like shoot it, and then it just spins up. And once it spins up, it's just it's a plasma ball now, and it just looks like a plasma ball until it's turned off. And but I a lot of people believe that these orbs can be like shot out of like a cannon, like you shoot a plasma can like a plasma sphere out of a cannon, and now it's just like a self contained structure and it's self contained until it dissipates, which it's it's stabilized so it won't dissipate it or it has like a very long life span. And then this would be the idea of like the ether and simatics, where like you've created this geometric shape where it's like a perfect geometric shape that just doesn't lose any energy and is able to.
Speaker 1: Keep its form.
Speaker 3: I kind of struggle with that because, like especially in like them a Streets of Zero videos, these things are clearly moving with some intelligent control.
Speaker 1: It's not just oh, shoot it over that way, right, it's like homing in on things and locking in. But I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, while you were talking about shooting a plasma drone, as that would be your bullet would be the drone itself. I'm thinking of like a coil, just like the rifling we were talking about. Maybe it would be a series of rings, but it would give that that forward momentum of spin that would allow for some sort of energy propagation that could maybe blow it up like a plasma balloon for the for the you know excerpt for the for the journey that it has to go to until it either dissipates or hits its target. Maybe maybe the idea that because I was yeah, the idea that you would use that as the bullet itself and not the gun is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that's something I had never really thought of.
Speaker 3: But that Okay, you've got these plasma bullets, and now you might be able to use them for multi things as well. I mean they probably originated as like you said, like spoofing mechanisms, right, because some of these pilots when they see these UFOs, they don't see them on radar, but then they'll see them like briefly show up. And this is I think where some of this idea of always this spoofy mechanism. Well, the plasma actually will reflect radar, but if you were to change the wavelength of the plasma for a brief second, it may actually be it may show up, so it could look like it's like a ghost out there. But then you can turn it like plasma itself is a physical phenomenon. It's not just an illusion, right, It's not necessarily just a hologram. So if you can turn it into that, now you've turned into a weapon. Because once again, what is electricity. Electricity is just a separation of positive is charged.
Speaker 1: So if you can control that, if you can spin that up into a ball plasma that can shoot around, now you've got a literally lightning ball like you're zeus now like shooting lightning nut battle on people.
Speaker 2: If it's like if it's just like what we're talking about electricity, you're pulling apart the positive and the negative, so gas either you're heating it up it's or you're destroying the You're removing the pressure, so the gas expands faster. It'll be easier to get it hotter, it'll be easier to pull the proton and the electron away from it because it's less pressure or getting it hotter. So if you can in it within like the bullet of this plasma torsion, if you can reduce the pressure or enhance the temperature, you might be able to produce an electrical charge that way.
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing was that took off. It was the lasers is what allowed this to all take off.
Speaker 3: When you even look at Helium's field re verse configuration reactor, they shoot these plasmoids at each other's smok rings of plasma and then they shoot these like neutral laser beam injectors. And the thing that allowed this all take off was that they got these lasers to be super powerful. This chirped pulse amplification Nobel Prize twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's where they found these.
Speaker 3: They were able to come up with these atto second lasers because the smaller the time frame that you fit the energy into the more the energy density goes up.
Speaker 1: It's not just the region in the space that you want small, but the time region. The time of the laser gets smaller, the pulse gets smaller, the energy density goes up, and.
Speaker 3: That's how they're able to get these plasmas to reach these super high temperatures supposedly. So it wouldn't surprise me if like the military had this laser technology that allowed plasma and all this stuff to happen, and then of course they just classified it because it's all weapons related related nukes.
Speaker 2: You know, I would have classified it if I built it in the if I was working for the government and built that, I'd be like, all right, well for now, because they're probably all like airing on the side of caution. And then if the Chinese are like, we have it, then we'll be like, well we have it too. I guess you know, nobody wants to say it first, yeah.
Speaker 3: We had that, like they're Chinese is gonna be like we figured out whorp technology trumps something like we figured it out ten years ago. Sorry, you know, And you know, if you were like a black project engineer, you worked on this, like you know, magic technology alien technology.
Speaker 1: Call it whatever you want to call it. Would you come out as a whistleblower?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are we not?
Speaker 2: Not? No? Because that that it's it's it's like life, and it's like the Manhattan Project. I wouldn't have I wouldn't have blowed the whistle on that either if I was working for that. I believe in the ethos of the United States free speech, gun rights, property rights. I want to do whatever I can to uphold that. If it means giving us the best military on the planet, giving us an edge, you know, within the AI fusion race, I'm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. I agree the same way. That's why it makes this so hard. Is it like I don't even like doing this. But at the same time, it's like people deserve to know about this science, about the technology.
Speaker 3: That's why the first question is like where is the line between this? Because I also want us to have this technology. I want America to be the number one country. But I also like, in the view of this, you're like, Okay, we've got warp drive technology, maybe wormhole technology, gravy manipulation, free energy technology. You know, I wonder, you know, how we have to be able to get some of this to the public people, you know, I mean, at some point you can't hide this forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, relying relying on the government, or just because they're deep state and have access to the tech when they were kids and now they get to learn about it and their dads have money and now they have money. Just because they have it doesn't mean that's the best setup. It might be better for the populace to have it.
Speaker 3: So and that's the big catch twenty or that. I don't know if it's a catch twenty two, but that's a big struggle that we're in. Because I agree with you, I would I would never go whistleblower either. If I was in Black Project, I wouldn't even have a social media account. I wouldn't do any of this stuff at all, because I do think it harms national security. And I think that if certain countries, certain cultures have access to this technology, I think the planet's totally definitely doomed, no question. But you know, it's a moral conundrum because we are talking about the ability to kind of end poverty. The big thing for me is this, if America has this technology, why are we not Why we have so many homeless people. Why we have so much struggling on this plan. Why does our country not look like ancient Rome with like you know, colosseums and you know the Renaissance everywhere. You know that that to me is the struggle, is that I think that at a minimum, we should be able to leverage the fact that we have magical technology.
Speaker 2: You know. I think it's because well, one, they want to keep it secret. That's the main reason too, is because we don't have the batteries yet to capacitate the power, Like we can't run well, we have Tesla power walls. We're getting there, but like really really good batteries that you can charge once and then they run your house for sixty days or six hundred years or whatever. You know. Like, once we can build the batteries that can super like super capacitor batteries you know, graphium, cadmium, whatever the hell materials we're going to be using, probably crazy meta material cermats and stuff, then I think the fewion will be like, uh, what's the word functional, like for the common man once they can store the battery, because then you won't have to give them the fusion reactor. They'll just be able to tap it in, get the power and then benefit.
Speaker 3: See you're thinking about it pragmatically, like they're never gonna give us a fusion reactor. We're never gonna get a portable fusion reactor. Is then you could just turn it on blow somebody up. But I could see they're gonna give you a tap, right, They're gonna say here, you can tap into the energy and then you can fill up your local reserve. But it's not gonna be enough to annihilate the planet. You know, something like that where I think it was how putoff even talking about this, where it's almost as evil as, maybe even more evil than how they portrayed in the movies. Where he's like, guys, zero point energy is real, it's coming out. This is a high risk venture, but its high reward. And he's like, basically, everybody knows we can't just give everybody a you know, a zero point energy device in their home. The way to do it is like when your old generators have to be replaced, just throw the old ones out and we'll give you new, upgraded reactors and no it we'll just never have to explain where that energy is coming from. Right, And well, if you save some money on it. Well, you don't necessarily have to pass that savings on to the consumer, right, how does the consumer you even know how much you're you know how much it costs you to produce the energy. That's what I think is really going on. And that's why I look at companies like Heli in Fusion and I'm like, I've identified them as like this is a company that the DOE is backing and stuff. And then I go, well, why is Peter Teel like one of the major investors in this and he's connected to the CIA, and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah Bolenteer too, that's a good sign for Fusion, Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And this is why I tell people like, look, this isn't stock advice, but when Helian Fusion goes IPO, just go look at Pollenteer stock price and what's happened to them as well? You know, It's like it feels like some of these companies are being kind of selected is because they know or they have the right connections. And to kind of like counter a point that Elon Musk made. Elon's like, why don't they compete with me? Well, just like you said before about like why don't they reveal this technology, lets happen, because then would be the technology, right, So that's why they can't compete with it. But they also don't care about being four hundred five hundred billion dollar, you know, richest people in the world. Give me one billion dollars and I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'll go disappear.
Speaker 3: You never have to know my name, right, So that's the way it seems to work behind the scenes. But if people pay attention, I mean, I think you can see it happening.
Speaker 2: So you're saying Elon's like, why won't they compete with my space program? Basically is where he's at. And then and they're but secretly building drones that can go underwater and fly into space exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know the space part's weird, Like I want to broach this topic with you a little bit too. That, Uh, the more I research these plasma drones and stuff, I'm going like, did he even operate in outer space? Because I think they're using something called an air breathing system magneto hydrodynamic system, which means they're basically using either the air or the water is either a fuel source or is like a catalyst and the reaction so they don't have to have that stuff on board. Well, outer space doesn't have nearly as much as like the air or like water. So there's two ways to look at One would be that like, you don't need that much stuff in outer space because you're just like floating through the air, floating through space, right. But the other view of it is, well, even if you lose like a tiny bit of your matter your energy, then over a long distance you're gonna lose everything, but before you get there, right, So I don't know if they can really be used.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a local defense tool, Like I think it makes sense for planets to have local defense drones that are just plasma orbiting and protecting the atmosphere. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought those new Jersey drones were.
Speaker 3: Actually I was on with Clint Russell, you know him, right, That was he and I did like really great livestream where we were talking about that new Jersey drone thing back in December, and I was like, I think they're like a defense mechanism, Like what if they're just drones sit around their defense network, where like if someone shoots a hypersonic at us, our drones just intercept it.
Speaker 1: And like wormhole it to the sun or something.
Speaker 2: Or like an asteroid or something that drones.
Speaker 3: To absolutely right, like the Opofos asteroid that I think is like twenty twenty nine or something like that. I'm not afraid of that because we got plasma drones that are just flying around that can you know, intercept stuff anywhere that they that we need to.
Speaker 1: But this means too.
Speaker 3: This is something that I learned from old anime shows is that the smartest anime shows would be like the ones where the guys like trying to understand the villain and like what his power is and like what his weakness is in his power. That's how when I look at like the teleportation technology, I was like, what are the limits to this? Turns out there's a lot of limits to it. It's not just like oh I can just zapp and just now I'm on the moon and now I'm back. Turns out it's like a one way trip kind of situation, like you zapp here and now you're over here, but now you have to do it again if you want to go you know somewhere else.
Speaker 2: You know where I'm at with with wormholes, Maybe you have more to say is charged black holes. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the charged black hole. It's different than a regular black hole. It's like rotating, and I think it's been woken up. I think it's a teleportation mechanism. If you travel through a charged black hole, it will super accelerate you through that singularity. You'll go through so tight and be shot out so fast. Afterwards, you'll super accelerate towards it's the first star you hit, and then it'll slow you down and you'll stop in front of it. And I think that's literally people will aim towards stars between they'll put the charge black hole between them and the star and they'll go through it, and that will teleport them to the star. And that we can actually charge our black hole, Sagittarius B, I think is at the center of our galaxy. We have a black hole, but it's not charged up yet, So I think we can charge that thing and use it as a teleportation mechanism or whatever. It's a super accelerator basically not really teleporting, but it's at that speed, you know, it's hard to tell the difference. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Leonard Suskin and Juan Melosina they believe that the black holes are quantum entangled. But there's an interesting theory that I hadn't seen before I read it yesterday, which was that what if the black hole like doesn't have perfect entanglebl the difference between a black hole and a wormhole would be when you create a wormhole, like I'm zapping like you know, this airplane here and it's reappearing over here. But what if when the black hole pulls in matter, it like rips it out, shoots it out like a sprinkler like, so it's like creating like multiple entanglements like, but it's like they're not altogether anymore at that point. And what if that's the difference in that really a worm holes like a black hole, but it's like a stabilized, temporary black hole like this temporary rip you make, whereas a black hole is like this huge amount of mass that's just like anything comes in has wept in, shreded pieces.
Speaker 2: We have scientific community located any wormholes yet like.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how we would even do that.
Speaker 3: That's the problem because like even if you see a black hole like okay, well where's it coming out? Because what we what have we learned from entanglement.
Speaker 1: It could be anywhere. It could be like literally anywhere.
Speaker 3: So I think we probably will find some because I personally think that these wormholes and black holes exist. But the question is are they cosmological phenomenon other than black holes or are they purely like a laboratory produced phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Right, the wormhole? What is it? Exactly? What's the difference between a worm like? What is do you know what the theoretical working definition of a wormhole is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a bridge between two points in space and time. And so you obviously really we have to only imagine it metaphysically because we can't see an extra dimension. But usually they represent it as like two flat surfaces and then a tunnel between the two surfaces like this, right, And so it's this conceptual view that, like I was saying before, is that that space time is flat. Like I think it's been proven that space time is actually flat. We don't really agree it, and flat earthers are probably gonna have a field day with this, but space time is flat, we just don't perceive it as flat. And if it's flat, then you can just bend it like this. And now the points that were previously not connected are connected. Now that seems super weird to us because that's not how we see observe reality around us. But that's because all of space time around us is an equilibrium. It's all perfectly equilibrium. But if we rip that out of equilibrium, then we start to see these weird effects.
Speaker 1: But if it's true, if wormholes are real, then I think it proves Ben Riches right, that all point in space and time are actually really connected. We just don't. We don't perceive them as being connected.
Speaker 2: And like motion and time and space and speed and all that. If you're in deep space with no reference point and it's black everywhere all around you, if you start going faster, you won't know it because there's no there's no perceptual inertia. I don't even think there's inertia if there's no relative space. I don't think that's I mean, they're like, yeah, good, there is technically inertia, but you wouldn't perceive it so like, and then your distance would be shorter, but you wouldn't have realized it was because you were going faster and didn't know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out like a lot of this stuff is illusion the illusion like cloaking or the illusion of distance, or when something gets smaller when it gets further away. Like, it turns out these effects, while they seem illusionary, they're also just physically real as well. So like if you contract or expand space because of relativity, you actually do change physical properties. One of the things that was being talked about, I think I Richard ban Durich, he was, uh, he was making ways because he was talking about like alien meta materials or something like that. I don't know about all his alien meta material claims, but he knows about electromagnetism and gravity, and he was saying that, well, if you have length contraction or length expansion from general relativity from you know, things moving at relative speeds, then you can have current actually increased from the perception of current. Like if I'm looking at an object, the electricity being formed will look like it's going up if you have length contraction or expansion happening. And he explains this from the perception of the electrons, and you're like, wow, okay, yeah, so general relativity actually starts to get really weird. And this could even explain like why do we have it, Like imagine this cube of space time. Like, if I squeeze this cube of space time, what's gonna happen. What I would imagine is whatever's inside this cube of space time is gonna get pushed out.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get pushed out. Squeeze that.
Speaker 3: So if I have contraction of space time, what do I think should be happening, Well, I think energy should be getting shot out, probably in the form of photons. So personally, that's how how my my view of the universe is. I think the zero point energy is filled with this invisible energy. That's an equilibrium I and if you squeeze it, you get light.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's son iluminescence. Then I guess you're you're squeezing on the bubble underwater. You're creating a vacuum. Well you're you're what is You're running a vibration through and creating a bubble, which then the pressure, the squeezing of the pressure, releases a photone.
Speaker 1: So sonal luminescence. You take water and you just shoot the sound, Uh, create a standing wave in the middle of your sound of your water, and the sound the sound will actually create light. Light actually gets formed, and it's because it creates a cavitation and implosive effect that produces light. Science struggles to understand why that's the case, and why how there could be so much energy that light is being released while like the glass that's containing the water doesn't break, or why the water doesn't boil. Why does the water not boil.
Speaker 3: You've got you've got light being produced in the middle of this, but the water's not boiling. Some people wonder is fusion happening in sono luminescence? And so I think that the reason why I love those experiments is that when I was digging through this, digging through the science, trying to figure out, like how are they are they really hiding gravity whatever, you find all these experiments that like have no like palatable conventional explanation. And that's why, I mean, part of the reason why I'm absolutely convinced that all this science is real is that when you look at the underlying thread of it, you find out that it goes back to Tesla, it goes back to Maxwell's original equations before.
Speaker 1: They got reduced.
Speaker 3: Is we threw out this scalar potential because we didn't see it, We didn't see it out there, kind of like how we don't see wormholes out there, but that doesn't mean they're not real. The math says that they should exist. Sure, so the scaler potential is real too. Maybe we just didn't we didn't, you know, find the right effect to see it. Maybe it's mostly a lab produced effect.
Speaker 2: And this is what the effect of what exactly that we're within.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scalar potentials like the affe of the medium itself, so like the effect of and I believe it can be. I believe the scaler potential gets seen more when you pull, like you create an electric system and you shoot the voltage up super super high, like above thirty fifty thousand volts. Is now that scalar potential that was really really tiny before, now you can actually see measurable effects related to it.
Speaker 2: And a common example that as I was up hiking up in the clouds, I was up in the mountains, I was it was foggy. I didn't know it was foggy because I was up there. It just looked normal. And I was walking. I'm like, why am I dripping with sweat? Literally as if I'd been in the pool swimming in my clothing. I was dripping. My friend was like you're dripping like drip drip, drip drip like why because the medium I was in imperceivably wet. I didn't know because I was inside of it, I couldn't see it. Exactly the same kind of thing with fit with space time. There's so much potential energy in this medium that we don't perceive because.
Speaker 3: We're in it, and that's what allows for really all this science to be possible, of free energy, of over unity, of fusion. I think that if they're wasn't a medium, why we wouldn't even be digging it. We wouldn't even trying to do fusion. I don't think fusion would be possible if there wasn't a medium of energy. I mean, you'd have to be pumping in the you know, all your fuel source conventionally, which I don't know how that could ever achieve over unity from a conceptual viewpoint if space is empty, but you know, maybe we can do it that way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh, I just I appreciate that you talked about distance contracting and expanding distance and that producing an electrical charge, or even the perception of expanding and contracting distance that could produce an electrical charge. I'm going to sleep on that one. That's really right.
Speaker 3: You definitely want to check out the Paul Thibodeau graphing thermal thing, which is really cool because essentially what he's created is a battery that the batteries default state is not zero.
Speaker 1: The batteries default state is you know.
Speaker 3: Pick a voltage number, it doesn't matter, right, because what that would mean is that you can sap energy off of it and it always tries to go back to that equilibrium state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how crazy is that? Like a battery, chadgery battery. Nice job, Paul Thibodeaux. Yeah, I saw that one.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, wow, that was a type of And so this is why I try to tell people, like there's so many different conceptual viewpoints of free energy devices. One of them is just a battery that just never runs out. And so he's created an asymmetrical system that it's equilibrium is not zero. And of course every physicist that was in the presentation is going, how is this How is this not violating the laws of thermodynamics? And he says as well, because it's basically just harnessing Brownie in motion from the thermal ambient temperature. Like it if you do the equations, the math shows that should work. They built the microchip. Microchip shows that it works.
Speaker 1: What else do you want? Right?
Speaker 2: And they've also they created nuclear batteries. They were doing with like a small they have like nuclear waste. They put in glass or diamond or something and it produces exactly the same kind of piezo electric.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's the stuff where I think you're talking about where they're using the word nuclear, I think a little everly, where like I think they're like doing transmutation and they're just been like, yeah, it's just nuclear.
Speaker 1: You know, because technically it is. Technically it is nuclear. But you're like, how are you doing it? How efficiently are you doing it? Right?
Speaker 3: Like, because you could theoretically be doing this super efficiently, making like tons of money and just producing stuff that would people would be saying is violating you know, the laws of physics, vitalized laws dermodynamics. But yeah, I think that there's doing it and they're doing it quietly, and then they've got contracts with other government or other entities.
Speaker 2: But breakoff. They'll break off like that little one for the public and be like, hey, look what we figured out. You can you can maybe charge your iPhone with this.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: And now, you know, when we talk about the companies, I think I know where your politics are. You think you're kind of more libertarian, kind of like I am, you know, free speech, uh, freedom of you know, expression, et cetera. You know, recently the United States took control part of Intel because I think they're a micro chip manufacturer. I think a lot of what I've found out about this is like we're well past the days of like magnetic motors and these like free energy devices people were making that were like as big as a room. Now we're to the point of like people are making free energy devices on little microchips.
Speaker 1: So microchips are the future.
Speaker 3: There was actually somebody floating today the idea of Locking Martin being potentially nationalized as well. Apparently ninety seven percent of their revenue comes from the government. I didn't even know that about Locking Martin until today. So where do you stand on this, like, you know, nationalization of companies under national you know, security or national defense. I mean, if the technology is that powerful, if we have this crazy you know, alien technology zero pint any tesla technology, and is it right to nationalize them or is free market went over this is.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you. I just posted this on Twitter before we went live, and that it's that in the twentieth century was basically the war between fascism and communism, and it was one or the other, pick aside, and the Western powers chose fascism with the Federal Reserve and FDR, and it was instead. It wasn't like Mussolini fascism. It wasn't that kind of violent kicking doors in Hitler fascism. It was British fascism. It was peaceful fascism, but it was better than communism, and it fascism won. And we live in a fascist system where our government can print fake money and does so many businesses with corporations behind the scenes that is indicative of a fascist behavioral but not on paper. They don't own any of the companies because that would be fascist. Well, anyway, Trump just did it blatantly in public for the first time. He's showing our fascist nature by buying using government funds my money to print fake money to buy He basically made my money worthless to print to buy a company. And now they're talking about going full communist and owning businesses. It's insane. Like we at least need a visage of a free economy. Because Intel stock slip cook Intel stock went up seven percent after he invested eight billions or ten billion. That's playing favorites in the market. What the hell's going to happen to the other chip manufacturers?
Speaker 1: Now, how's nobody talking about this? I'm saying, you're wondering, like we just took over part of a chip manufacturer and nobody's saying a word about are one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent playing favorites? I mean, there's no debate. We're playing favorites. Of course their stock When I'm the first thing I did was look at their stock. I'm like, this must have shot sent their stock up. It's like so and I guess I can see it from national skier perspective, But I mean the public that's not been researching this stuff, they should be all over wondering what's going on here? Like what's the justification for doing this? And how do we if now that we've set this precedent right, why aren't we taking over Locked Martin. Why aren't we taking over Sierra Nevada Corporation? Why not taking over Battel Institute? Like there's so many companies that are defense contractors that are basically all their money comes directly from the US government. Why aren't they taken over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that would be purely fascist or a communistic dictatorship if they were to try to do something like that and ruin the free market. And like, the thing I remember from time to time is that most people are not really smart. There are small, a very small there are people that are really smart, and they're considered really smart because there aren't that many of them, so they're putting that category of really smart. And a lot of times people in the government that you get that same percentage. Maybe you get some people in government. They're very charismatic people in government, a lot of them, especially the ones that speak for a living. Charisma and intelligence are not the same thing. Intelligence and wisdom aren't the same thing. You might be able to remember what you were told to do and do it and have high intelligence and great memory recall, with no ability to discern if what you're doing is right or wrong because you don't have any wisdom. So we have to remember that just because they're people and they're given this badge of authority doesn't mean that they're good or intelligent or wise, and we have to keep these people in check.
Speaker 1: That's a big problem.
Speaker 3: How do you keep them in check? Especially if they have, you know, magical technology. Let's just assume that these disclosure people are all telling the truth and that there's aliens here and we've got this alien technology.
Speaker 1: Well, things have gone completely off the rails if that's the case. If they've got a free energy fusion technology, wormal technology, from aliens, from anything. How do you keep someone like that in check? You can't, right, I think they let the mask slip now where it's like, you know, we just dunked on Iran. Putin just came and visited us. When was the last time Putin came to America?
Speaker 3: He just came to America basically basically bent the knee. I don't people don't want to agree that he bent the knee, but I think he did. And then now we're also just you know, nationalizing chip manufacturers. So I look at this, I go, we're letting the mass slip here, and like, this is this type of stuff I would think would need to happen to put safeguards in place so that if we did want to release any of this technology, you know, we aren't going to be able to destroy ourselves and in America will feel safe that like China is not going to get our super advanced microchips or whatever this is going on.
Speaker 2: You think this the safeguard is purchasing the private companies so that the other because I'm like, fascism isn't always evil. This is another thing I wrestle with, and it's not always evil. Sometimes fascism can be good. You know, you want to make that dumb argument.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can use fascist tactics to create a stable, healthy system for people. Even at the behage, we're still conquering and absorb being resources from overseas. That's probably how we're able to maintain fiat fascism. But it doesn't mean it's evil just because it's fascist. So there there is the argument that in the name of you know, survival, we have to come together use our private our government funds to buy what the fuck have we not done this test? You buy ten percent? First, Oh, it's not real communism, it's only ten percent. He doesn't have a control and share. Yeah not today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I mean we just they can never that company can never fail now, right, because We've just bought ten percent of them, so they will obviously never fail anymore. So yeah, I mean, that's just it's ridiculous, the whole idea that we're just buying this stuff of these companies up. But I guess the last part would be, like, well, what really is even disclosure at this point? Like if we assume that there are let's just assume that there's aliens, we've got this technology or what have you, Like, how do you even define disclosure anymore?
Speaker 1: This is why I came up with this term called woke.
Speaker 3: Disclosure, because I think the woke disclosure people look at kind of what we laid out here and they come to a similar conclusion, like we can't have all this. There's certain stuff that's got to be kept secret for national security. But they got to do something. It's like COVID, right, we have to do something. It's like a cold virus. There's nothing we can do as a cold virus man. We have to do something.
Speaker 2: Make everyone wear masks.
Speaker 1: Just make everyone wear masks.
Speaker 3: We gotta do something, right, I feel like they are doing the same thing with the aliens. Are going we have to do something, Okay, just tell everybody aliens are real.
Speaker 1: Look, we can do that.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna hurt national security. No one's gonna make a super weapon out of that, right, just tell aliens are real. The problem with that is it's so stupid, Like, Okay, if aliens are real, how are they getting here? Like where are they coming from exactly? And how are they getting here? And what is the fuel source for their magical UFOs that are flying around defying gravity?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like those are my first three questions.
Speaker 3: So this is the part where I think that the whole woke disclosure thing is like I think they just think they're better than us, and they know better than us, and they might even be right, honestly, but I hate that viewpoint of this idea of like we just they have to control our lives because we will we will blow ourselves up if we if we do, Like, honestly, for me, and I want to know your opinion, I just say, if that's the case, if it's between us blowing ourselves up with this technology or just living a.
Speaker 1: Lie forever legends, I'm gonna roll the dice. Man, We're just gonna blow ourselves. If that's the case, then that's how we go out that's the end of our story. I guess, yeah, that's honestly, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Like honesty and deceit? I used to think like honesty is the only way and deception is a mortal sin. It's not The Catholic Church actually says honesty is not a virtue. Lying is not a sin to the Catholics. I mean, they don't care. Uh it's so. I firstly, if aliens came here, they would not discern between our governments and our people. They would just show every They would just be here and everyone would be like what it would be? You know that It wouldn't be like we secretly had a message with the guy we think might be able to tell the world, Like what the fuck? They're here for power. They're here to That's why they're here. They're here to expand that's why they came. Uh so whatever, But I I just I agonize over this. This the thing about the plays, you know, like the common man and then the elite, the royal FA the royal and their subjects. The Romans called them the plebs and then the leaders whatever that. But what it is is generations of people with good nutrition developed very powerfully capable brains, good thinking, good intelligence, good wisdom, and then their children have good intelligence, and then they give they have There are family lines and communities of people that have had excellent nutrition over generations, so they're very equipped to organize and lead and run things. I get it. But that doesn't mean that other people can't. It just means that maybe they were dealt a bad hand coming in, or dealt like a non nutritious brain matter, you know, body now, But that then you gotta think, well, they're still animals. Humans are animals, and a dumb animal is a very dangerous creature. So you got to you gotta just play real cards as they're dealt, and that is a true fact of nature. So I hate the idea of keeping things from people, man, especially when I see someone that I know could be great and they haven't become great yet. But they're not great yet, and I can't treat them like they are.
Speaker 1: So oh, so what do you think? What do you pick?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: If if it's been choices between ignorant bliss living the world that we're in right now, you know, our twenty first century world, or taking the risk that we destroy ourselves.
Speaker 1: But we get Star Trek.
Speaker 3: Technology you know, wormholes, warp drives, even replicators, not immediately but soon.
Speaker 1: Which one are you gonna choose? Well?
Speaker 2: Which would I interested in? The risky path? But we have to discuss the risk, what's the what's the what's the calculation here? Now, let's build a system of risk management and go from there.
Speaker 1: And that's where I.
Speaker 3: Think, that's where I would I think that's a good spot to kind of leave the conversation today, because this is what I would say that I would hope that you know, you would take from this as somebody that you know is on with Tim Poole all the time talking to these congress people that are looking at disclosure and what have I think it's got. The conversation has to become bigger than just aliens, right. The conversation has to become more about, Okay, what comes with that? Is what kind of technologies come with that? And then what are those technologies mean? If they really are free energy technologies, these technologies.
Speaker 1: That are like star Trek stuff, then what is that discussion?
Speaker 3: Like, how do we put those guardrails up so that we can get these technologies to humanity in a safe way where we mitigate the risk, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm thinking of I don't know why I think of the CCP as the boogeyman. I don't like having a boogeyman on. I don't think we need to have a boogeyman. I think that's just kind of human nature. We're so used to it genetically from always fighting against this animal coming to try and eat my family. I don't think we have to live like that all the time anyway. But I just imagined like a virulent, you know, angry regime that's hell bent on destroying everyone getting access to some superpower. But like I mean, if it's going to happen, you know, living in ignorant bliss doesn't necessarily make it not happen.
Speaker 3: I'll kick the can down the road, right, That's not gonna not really solve anything in the long run. Let me ask you about the question, Yeah, does the do you remember a time when China was in our adversary? Because I feel like I'm when I was younger, even in my twenties, like China wasn't even like our adversary.
Speaker 2: They were never our adversary. They did TMMN square And it was like what the thought, like it was obvious they were completely batshit psycho when they did, when they massacred all those students for rising up in protest at TM and Square, I thought that was like, Okay, these guys are off the book evil to do that to their populace, that's that's terrifying that they would govern do that their public. That's what I took in the early nineties from the CCP and then never had a problem with them. I've always loved I mean, I know Chinese products are shitty and cheap. I don't buy them. I try to buy them. I love China, the history of China, the Han dynasty, romance of the Three Kingdom is a huge part of my childhood. I read the novel twice, the game Lou Bay South South Dong Jao and all the characters I identify with Chokulong, this ancient teature of the Chinese people who invented the repeating crossbow, and like he could control the weather, you know, as the story says, he could call lightning and things. I love China, Chinese history and the people one on one when I meet them. I'm just always concerned with communism and central governments, you know, trying to centralize authorities insane to me, which is like buying intel with our government. It's insane to me. Okay, I agree, I don't think. I don't think. I don't even think there are a villain. And you know what, but Scott Horton on Lex Freeman just did a ten hour interview with Lex Freeman talking about what caused the War of pir basically starts with like the the Iranian regime in nineteen seventy nine, goes all the way. I've only watched a couple hours, but he said in the fifties and sixties, when they were developing counter nuclear war protocols in the United States, if the Soviets go to nuclear war with the United States, the plan was, we're gonna nuke every metropolitan city in the Soviet Union, and we're gonna nuke every metropolitan city in China because if the Russians in US are going to take ourselves down, there's no way in hell we're letting those commedy bastards take this planet. And that's this protocol is basically, if anything goes down, we're wiping all of China out. And I think the Chinese know that, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I think they all know that, and I think that's the reason why you can't have this technology comes out, because if somebody has, you know, a super black hole weapon, then everybody's gonna make it a Mexican standoff, right, And now we're back at a point where anybody does anything.
Speaker 1: The whole plants destroyed.
Speaker 3: So man, and this is where I kind of wonder about the China question, Like, yeah, they are communists, no question, they're controlled government. But it's like, if you know, if you knew about free energy technolog if you knew about the dangers that this technology, and you were one of those elites like you probably would do this. I think most of us would do the same thing. That's the scary part. And so then it's a matter of just like how do we change the incentive structures, you know, in a positive way where we can have you know, some of this stuff an actual disclosure of information technology.
Speaker 2: Reducing fuel costs is a big part of it, which is why the hydrogen revolution excites me, whether that's through fusing hydrogen into helium or using hydrogen gas as a propellant or as an excitator or heat to get propulsion. Like the hydrogen revolution, reducing the cost of fuel will reduce the real national debt from thirty six trillion. On paper too, if if fuels a tenth of the cost, then our national debt may say thirty six trillion. It's a tenth of that in reality, and that's a rough, a rough calculation, but it might. You might pay one hundred dollars, but you're the value. It's easier to get one hundred dollars because it's so much cheaper for your fuel. That's the point. And then that reduces global tension, and then as humans will be able to reinvigorate the twenty first century tech what we do.
Speaker 1: I'm until Saudi Arabia is like, wait, you don't need oil anymore. No, we hate you. We're gonna blow you all up now.
Speaker 3: But no, they're smart enough to like get on board with this before, Like they're they're investing in this technology.
Speaker 2: I think, like, and honestly, you can use that flash jewel process I was talking about where you electrocute carbon. You can do that to oil. You can put oil in a vacuum and electrocute it and turn it into graphene and get hydrogen, so it's still useful carbon, Like you don't have to burn it for fuel. You can use it to create graphing and then it's even better fuel in a lot of ways, and with col too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an awesome conversation. Ian, go ahead. Do you want to shout out you know, any of the projects anything you're working on? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, while I'm working on a lot of music behind the scenes. I got a movie upcoming that I'm producing right now, and obviously I'm working with Tim Pool all the time. I'll be on Friday Timcast i RL on YouTube and Rumble Timcast i r L at eight pm Eastern Standard time. You can always follow me Ian Crossland on really any social media networks that you'll find me on. I do Rumble, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, x, you know, Instagram. Those are my top I think at the moment, Top five minds. Follow me on minds. Happy to be here, ashuay Man, this is great man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was awesome. So yeah, this is great.
Speaker 3: Let's meet up again sometime soon. Play some magic cards and let's be in touch and we'll talk more science. This is awesome conversation.
Speaker 2: Excellent, man.
Speaker 1: See I take it easy later