Speaker 1: Good morning Goobers, Good morning John, Good morning Dragon. Well, today is our last day of vacation from Michael Danger Brown, so we'd better live it up while we can and have fun. Oh Dragon, if you get a chance, could you play Black Magic Woman today? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you first and foremost. I don't think it's appropriate to ever threaten anybody, and you should have consequences if you do. Yesterday, teak Tie rock Bank pled guilty to threatening several Democrat politicians. His sentence three years in jail. Now compare that to a recent sentence handed out in a Repo county where someone was actually killed and several illegal things happen. The rumors have already started now that Elon has stepped out of his government role. Oh it was because he and Trump are at oh now now it will be interesting to see how he's treated going forward by everybody who hated him the last four months.
Speaker 2: I want to know when Michael isn't at the helm of the good ship Lollipop, you don't continue with the taxpayer leaf shots. I really look forward to that. On Fridays, let Michael know he's doing the community of disservice. When he's not there on Fridays, that's all.
Speaker 3: Hey John, I'm heading up to the children's hospital right now. My son's going to get thirty to forty shots of botox. Not quite a vaccine, but it is a dead buyers. It keeps him from curling into a bowl because of his cerebral palsy. People need to calm down about getting shots.
Speaker 4: Good morning, John and Dragon. Yeah, John, I do regret that you got the job. I think that was your question. Did we regret if you got the job?
Speaker 5: I didn't get it, So I don't regret that I didn't get it, but yeah, I regret that you did. And yeah, I also agree that we have not experienced any adversity really in general, although we have experienced diversity, and that's pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Have good day.
Speaker 6: I don't want to disrespect that man whose son's having boatox. I feel for him, but I don't understand how you can compare that to other people's anger about vaccines. I personally have had boatox vaccines for a health problem, and now that location that I've had boatox is completely dead and I have to live with that for the rest of my life. So I think it's still something that we can't overlook.
Speaker 3: You know, I come here in the morning to get my head full of brownie crap, and then you got to put this guy on and fill my head full of logic. I don't know about you, guys.
Speaker 7: This only goes to show that the ACLU, by its founding and its nature, is communist, and this lockdown basically complemented communism, if not Marxism and statism. So first Amendment goes out the window for the Marxist revolution communist. From the start ACLU, I.
Speaker 4: Was just wondering what times the real talent chance was going to be coming on air so I could tune back in appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Thanks, Hey, John, I just got to let you know I like that big volcano of yours. Don't feel bad, chapless.
Speaker 3: Answer to that question's easy. Beards are cool, monitor bad.
Speaker 6: I hate to be the guy that brings us up. You know that science shows that cell phones are actually more viral, dirty, icky than the bathroom. They even make specially created UV lights just for your cell phone, You drag. It's use of the ladies Rooks trying to get that taxpayer fud plastic surgery