Speaker 1: I made a discussion pay Sunny Sun.
Speaker 2: Yet on I had a visions night.
Speaker 1: Hey, every buddy, what's happening.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we're a little late today with our show, but we'll make it up to you guys.
Speaker 1: Stephanie was traveling. I was traveling, which is a massive rarity for me. It's true, you know, I was just thinking about that, where am I going? Right? And you went pretty far flew to the east coast. Yeah, and dorms out there. We did not hit any storms. Let me say this had a very lovely time, which I will tell you all about because it's so unusual for me a to have a lovely time. No, I mean, I have lots of good times. It was just so fun. It was my niece's wide. I really just many times in the middle of it was like, I am having so much fun right now. This is a great trip. Kids stayed home with Bob. Oh my god. They were such great dog sitters. Listen, I know it's also their dog, but they take the responsibility very seriously, so they knew it was important to me. They knew I was anxious. Xander took all the walks, so he had to walk the dog like you know, early in the morning, and he did, and he said it was no problemo as you would say. He was. Actually, he's so funny. I love Xander so much. He's just so well. He reminds me of me in the way of like he's he even, but more so because he doesn't complain as much as I do. But he's very positive. He's he's always like looking on the bright side.
Speaker 2: What did Bob think though, That's what I want to know. Did Bob miss you?
Speaker 1: I think Bob missed us. But it was really nice because he didn't go too crazy when we got home. I mean, he was very happy to see us. And you know, for a second, I was like does he remember us? And Saydie was like, oh my god, Mom, he just has not acted like this. He was, you know, he was like all over me. It was really cute. I was expecting like those military videos where somebody goes to war for two years and then they come back and then the dog is like leaping ten frgs in the air, and I was like, where's my welcome? Yeah, where's that? Where's the video that's going to go viral of how much my dog loves me? Oh? It wasn't that. No, but yeah, it was. But the point is we were able to like go away and feel good about it and feel like, Okay, he's fine. Yeah, Elby, well, okay. Elbe stayed home with him on Friday night, so we left early Thursday morning, okay, And you know, I mean everybody was kind of making fun of me, but I think you'll understand. I just woke up super super early and took the first and took him out for his walk because I was like, we're waking up in bed. He's gonna wake up. Because we woke up, we needed to leave. Our uber came at six forty five, okay, But I was like, okay, yes, I would have to wake up at like five point thirty in the morning. But if I walk him from like six to six forty five, come home, and then get in the uber, I'm gonna feel better because he'll have had his walk and then he'll be fine through the morning, and then the kids can wake up when they wake up, and then that night Sadie can sleep in our bed and wake up with in the morning. Right. I just felt better. John was like, don't do that, just like the kids can walk him, and I was like, I have anxiety and this is going to make me feel better and like doing it right, So there you go. So I did, and it was great because he eat and pooped and he was came home. I gave him this giant bone that I'd been saving for him, and then he was fine. And then, like I said, the kids walked him Thursday night, Friday night, Friday morning, Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday morning, and then they had to walk him Sunday night because we didn't get home. We had to walk in Monday morning. So I'm going to pay Xander for all those walks. But this was so cute. So you know, we check in on Bob, of course, not the kids. And Sadie's like, Mom, we're practicing for like when we live alone, like as if they're a couple. She's like, we fallen into gender roles. She goes, So Xander is doing the walks and I'm like making dinner and making food for everybody, keeping the house in order. Yeah, she goes, So we went grocery shopping and then yeah, and then I made and then she took a picture of she made them like crazy sandwiches, and I played it really nicely, and it was really cute. I guess Elbie was home one day and she was cleaning her room, so Sadie made her food nice. Yeah, that's so cute. So the only great when your.
Speaker 2: Kids fucking like step up with responsibility.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. The only hiccup was that I've told you, Bob is a little bit scared of Elbie and I'm not sure why. And really the only thing I can think of is that Elbe did not live at home when we got Bob, so she was still in college, so she would come home sometimes, but it was like a stranger coming to him. Even though she lives at home now, she's still barely home. So he's fine, like when she walks in the house, he's fine, but he doesn't like he doesn't come to her like he does to everybody else. So on Friday, Sadie and Xander had a gig, so Elbie was supposed to be home and in charge of Bob. Well, Elbie invited a friend over and you know, Bob's not great with that, and then had the friend go on the walk with her and she basically was like, I'm so sorry. Mom. She was texting me, She's like, Bob is having none of this, like you want to go nervous. He didn't want to walk with them. He like Pete a few times, but then was like, just wanted to go home, and she said was just acting super anxious and funky. So she brought him home then tried to let him run in the backyard, but he didn't want to be near them. So it's so interesting. Yeah, so then how cute is this? She told Xander that, and Xander and Sadie didn't get home till like midnight, so Xander was like, it's okay, I'll take him for another walk. So Xander walked him at midnight. Sure he was good. Yeah, my gosh, I love that day.
Speaker 2: They took it so seriously and they took good care of him.
Speaker 1: I know good kids, the best, the best to really really good kids. I know that our listeners think I'm handicapping I'm ruining Sadie by helping her apply for college, Like, oh my god, the shit that people say about us that now God gets back to me is like, Okay, I guess I'm a horrible parent who's just constantly indulging my kids. But like, shockingly, they're turning out pretty pretty good. Well, so exactly, fuck off haters, right right? Why do I even have to say that? I know? Now, why do I care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sonny is camping again right now by himself, by himself. Oh my god, how are you just being so calm?
Speaker 1: Now? He's well, he's done.
Speaker 2: Well, you did two nights and now he's should be on the road today because he went he's driving back to Oregon, so he stopped. He stopped for two nights at a campground crater.
Speaker 1: Too early for him to be going back now, I know.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, but he's going to visit his friends because he just got his car, so he's taking.
Speaker 1: It out on the ride. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Adam, Adam Lerner got him a car super easy, showed up on Friday.
Speaker 1: There. It is so okay, just to not skip a beat. You you had to wait to buy the car until Escascro closed, So you told Adam, like, just hold off on the deal until the weekend. Yeah, till the weekend. And then so as soon as escrow closed, you were like, let's go.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, because he still had the same car that yeah okay, so brought it over and and and he's been planning on going to Oregon to see his friends anyway, like driving out there because he's got his friends out there for some weekend for something. And so on his way, he stopped for two nights at a camp at Crater Lake, which is in Oregon.
Speaker 1: And now he's on the road Dennis Crater Lake.
Speaker 2: Huh Crater Crater Crater Crater, like and stopped there, yeah, Dennis Crater Lake. Now he's on his way today to Oregon for a couple of nights and then on his way back from Oregon, his drive back at the end of the week, he's stopping in Big sur where Wendy and all her sisters are camping this week, because Wendy came into town last week and now she's camping with her sisters for a few days and he's going to spend the night with them on his way back.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, yeah, Sonny is like so incredible.
Speaker 2: He's taught him that independent like he's very independent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves it. But the fact that he is like fine, just figuring all that out and driving him so long by himself. And then we taught him how to to work his stove.
Speaker 2: He got his Coleman stove and taught him how to make hamburgers over the stove, so he's going to be he made his hamburger.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's doing that.
Speaker 2: He's doing his thing, and he's coming back at the end of the week with Wendy. And then I got the keys to the house last week and I a already have like painters there. They're painting the inside of the house. I have to get the electrician there, going to meet so doing all that.
Speaker 1: People paint the house in order to sell it.
Speaker 2: They probably now they haven't painted it in a while. And when you after the after the furniture was out of the house, you could see like it needed And also the walls were colors that I wasn't crazy about. There was some rooms where it's like a yellowy cream. I'm painting it all alabaster white on the inside. Some accent walls, but for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you say accent walls, like what color, I don't know yet. I'm gonna get some samples.
Speaker 2: Okay, the guy just started yesterday to prep I think, get out there later today and meet him.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: I think, like, you know, there's I don't know, there's like a like a sky blue gray blue kind of color.
Speaker 1: That I like, So we'll see. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna have to Like I'm not going to do like I did at the condom, just pick shit up online, you know. So I'm going to be doing that, going to be doing the lighting, just some stuff before I move in.
Speaker 1: And are you excited?
Speaker 2: I'm excited, But there's a lot to do. Yeah, are you still going to make the bathroom? I'm gonna wait on that because I have time. You know, Natalia has already gone back to Santa Barbara, she left, she's already moved in, so that's good. And then Sonny's leaving in a few weeks to go back to Oregon. So once they leave, then then I can start working on the bathroom. But there's a few things that need to be done before the furniture gets put in, like paint and maybe some new floors. So we'll see, okay, And Glenn's been helping me with all of that.
Speaker 1: Really, he's got all these guys for that. Yeah, So did Glenn get you like the painter.
Speaker 2: Glenn got me the painter, and the painter gave me this quote for the inside the house, for like the walls, the doors or something, but it wasn't including the ceiling and it wasn't include base boards. And then Glenn was like, let me call the guy. And then he then the guy called back and he goes, all right, I'm gonna include the ceiling and the baseboards and that price, like Glenn raked him over the colds. Basically, Glenn's getting me all these good deals. Now he's got this floor guy that can get like the flooring at wholesale. Yeah, so he's hooking me up big time with all his guys.
Speaker 1: So Glenn got you the floor guy too. He's getting a floor guy that I'm yeah, yeah. So see this is where I get stuck. Like immediately I'm like, oh, that's I need to do my kitchen. But I don't want to hire like a a whole ass contractor because with all their people, because it just the price goes so far up. But like Adam Adam Lerner, Adam's got a car, Adam's also got a guy. Everybody also calls him that, like Adam's got a guy, Adam's got a little Glenn. Like I think Adam's always got somebody who's like, oh, you're gonna want to call this guy for the flooring. But then I'm like, yeah, but but that needs to go with like others stuff like Adam and my friend Cecily had their kitchen redone a few years ago for like twenty grand all in really like appliances, but it was during COVID, so I think things were a little cheap. Keep Yeah, but I was like, how do I do that, because every time I've tried to price it out, it's like at least sixty Yeah. Now even just for like because we would need a floor, we don't even need new appliances. We would just need the floor, countertops, cabinets, right, we don't even need to move like bust any walls down or anything. But it's still so.
Speaker 2: It's expensive if you're using also like a contractor that's going to hire all those people to do it right, right.
Speaker 1: So that's why I want to hire like like different people to do it people, right, That's what Glenn's doing for me. Yeah, but so Glenn is almost being your contractor, yes, exactly, and he loves it and he's got a full time job. But yeah, but then I also have Wendy that's with me, and.
Speaker 2: She loves that stuff too, So she's helping me pick out stuff.
Speaker 1: That's so great. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Because it sucks to def to do like that, all that shit by yourself. It's a lot of decisions and stuff. You know, it's good to have opinions.
Speaker 1: But do you are you've already given notice on your place? Have they rented it yet? Now they've been showing it a lot. Yeah. Okay, so you don't have an exact day that you have to be out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to be out by the end of the last day of this month.
Speaker 1: Oh you are yeah yeah, okay, so no matter what, you're going to live in the house, even if they're still doing some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they say they're going to be done, okay, I mean that the painters are already like making headway.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, I just want to for those of you who are curious, I know a lot of you aren't, But no, we're going to keep doing the podcast. First of all, Santa Clarita is not actually that far. It's not that far from here. No, no, it might even be a little closer for me. Yeah, it's it's like thirty minutes. Yeah, I mean basically, especially from where you are in Santa Clarita. It's not that farts. It's like from here to Magic Mountain, which is about thirty thirty five minutes. It's no different than if you lived. Yeah, I mean it's not a huge difference. It's not like you just moved two hours away.
Speaker 2: Now, I know, because also people are watching the Valley and everybody's mate, you know, because they'll oh, Danny and Nia moved to Do you.
Speaker 1: Think Danny and Nia are like, well, it can't be on the show anymore because we're too far. Yeah. No.
Speaker 2: There was a scene that she just filmed in North Hollywood and she met Laala for lunch and Lala was like, how long was the drive? And she was like, it's not bad. It was only like thirty minutes. Yeah, North Hollywood, which is where we are, exactly where we are right. Yeah. You know what else I love?
Speaker 1: I want to talk Oh, I want to talk about laundry sauce.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about laundry sauce in my house. Okay, my house smells so good.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: Wendy was like, what is that smell? It's it's the Italian Bergamont, which is what we've been using. Italian took the orange box, the orange box she took. Natalie took them back to Santa Barbara with her because she loves it.
Speaker 1: Everybody's obsessed. I'm sending Xander with WISO boxes of it of Lani Side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, because everybody is obsessed with it. And you know, the nice thing too is you can get it at Target, but you wash your sheets in this stuff. You guys are gonna love it. Wendy loved it.
Speaker 1: You can get it at Target, but if you order it through us, you get a huge discount, right, and you help our show.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yes, you're gonna want to order it through us. And also the nice thing too is it also it cleans your clothes very well as good as it smells.
Speaker 1: It works just as great. Yeah, it really does clean, I mean, just as good as any of those harsher you know, and it's it's good for your clothes. They also make dryer sheets, fabric fresher spray like all this, and it's not overpowering, No it's not. No, it's like a subtle, like when you take your clothes out of the dryer, you're just going to be like, oh my god, this smells so good, like a hotel so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a limited time only, our listeners get twenty percent off your entire order when you use the code fcll at laundrysauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code FCLLL. After you purchase, they'll ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that we sent you. It's time to make laundry Day the best day of the week.
Speaker 1: And let's also talk about Hero. I know we're going a little out of order, but I have a method to my madness.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Hero. Yeah, you guys know how much we love Hero bread. You never know that it's zero to five net carbs and eleven to thirty two grams of fiber from the texture. They have breakfast bagels, They have Hero cuissants that are in five gram net carb Hero noodles as well, which I love, and bagels, tortilla stuff, yes, all the good stuff. It's fluffy, the texture is great and and it's healthy.
Speaker 1: It's good for you.
Speaker 2: So hero Brett is offering ten percent off your order if you go to Hero dot co and use the code f c OL at checkout. That's f C ol at h E r O dot c oh check us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah baby, okay, So okay, so you're going to have everything done by the end of the month and then you're gonna be I'm going to move it in. You're not going to be that far. We will continue to have a podcast despite every people's worries. Yes, don't worry, don't worry. That'll be fine. Yeah, okay, Well that's it's a lot of change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's going to be good, and it's going to be saving me some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's the important part. I'm sure renting no more renting. Rents are out of yeah, yeah, and uh, you know, how's it going selling the condo?
Speaker 2: Well, we gotta I'm working on that. We're gonna get moved in first and then uh wow, we're going to be working on that soon. There's a few things still I need to tweak for the condo.
Speaker 1: But went in the.
Speaker 2: Swimming pool for the first time the other day at my new house.
Speaker 1: Oh, how was it?
Speaker 2: It was so nice, so nice. The backyard is so peaceful. And I can't wait to get a dog. I can't wait to get a dog. I've already started looking at the pound out there. I know everybody's sending me. My nieces are sending me, like Wendy's already looking at the pound because you know, there's a lot of dogs that are at the pound that need and they're so cute.
Speaker 1: I know. And that's where we got Bob. I know, I've got it at the shelter, not out there, but but like farther, we got him in a Palmdale Oh right, yeah, palm Deal shelter. They have a lot of dogs at Palmdale and Lancaster, by the way, casters not that far from Santa Clarita. Yeah, I have no reason to go out there but for the dog. If there was a dog at the shelter that you liked. Yeah, they do a lot of videos. There's the woman who did the social media video that flagged that made me find Bob, whose name was Adam remember that. Hell. Yeah, does a lot of videos for the Palmdale at Lancaster, right, which are both kind of out that way. You know how when you're going north to get to Santa Clarita, there's the fourteen. Yeah, you kind of veer off, you jump on the fourteen. It takes you to the Palmdale shelter. Right anyway, yeah, something to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I can look that, look forward to that.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah. I was trying to get getting our ad guy, the guy who sells our ads. Hi, Tom, shout out Tom. I'm like, get us first of all, here's what I want. I want to do ads for embark for the doggy DNA. Hell yeah, because remember we used to have ads for that. That's a lot, yeah lot wisdom. I think we did. Wisdom was our ad. But anyway, I'm like, also, Chewy, got get.
Speaker 2: Us some of these dogs dogs because all we do is talk about dogs, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people need to capitalize on that shit. Yeah yeah yeah. So do you want to hear a little bit about my trip. Yeah. So my niece Annie is the one who's getting married. So it's John's sister's daughter, john sister Wendy, who is really really great. She's his older sister. She's older by like four years. And I was like, I'm not going to really know anybody. And it's like I really love Annie and I also love her brother Ben, but they're going to be so busy. She's getting married, right, She's not going to be like, oh, great Auntie Steph is here. I'm going to spend like a bunch of time with you. I know.
Speaker 2: But you're good at meeting people, very good at meeting people.
Speaker 1: You're very outgoing. But I was like, listen, these are Massachusette like East Coast waspy people. They wear a lot of like what are like what are the brands that you would imagine J Crew? Like yeah, even more than that? What are you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I ever Crombie, I don't know. Well whatever wasps wear?
Speaker 1: They go to church and they you know, I'm just like, well, it's gonna be. It's gonna be what it's gonna be, and I'm gonna have a great time and it's gonna be fine. Well I had a better than great time because it's so funny because Wendy is, like I said, she's super nice. She's a she's a serious person. You know, she's kind of a serious person. So I don't know why I always think like her friends are going to be kind of serious people too. But and again, I love Wendy and she's so nice. She's a great sister, sister in laws, you know. But is she like wild and crazy? No, you know, she's not you know what it is about Wendy. She's so so nice and I she's like aspirational, but she doesn't have a lot of edge. You know, she's not going to get a tattoo, right, right, but she's going to cheer me on. Yeah. But anyway, it was funny because so I meet some of her friends. So there was a we had lunch with oh and then we have this cousin named Peter who's eighty and he's so fucking fun Where in Massachusetts was it? We were in we Okay, So we flew into Hartford Airport, which is like Hartford Springfield. So it's really funny because you know, I went to high school in Springfield for three years, so for two years. I moved to Springfield when I was a junior in high school, which was very awkward time to move, but I went there for junior and senior year of high school. Then I lived there for like nine months after high school. Yeah, so I was eighteen when I'm because I graduated high school at seventeen and then turned eighteen the following month and then lived there till I was like almost nineteen, but moved right so it's still weirdly kind of formative years because you're in high school. Like that's where I learned to drive, That's where I got my driver's license. So that's where I did a lot of partying there I went. We went to bars, right. This is in my book Drunkish, I talked about the culture difference of Like in Spokane, where I lived before Springfield, it was all keg parties. It was all going to the woods and you know, people bring a keg and you're in the middle of nowhere or you're in a park and you But as soon as I moved to Springfield, the culture is you go to bars, right. And that's where I got my first fake ID. That's where I had the welfare ID from the girl that worked at Burger King with me who gave me her welfare ID. Yeah. I was My name was down right, yeah, and I I had black hair and I was like thirty right, no matter. They didn't really care about your ID back then. So, and this is going to come back into this story. So flew into Springfield and then drove two hours to Williamstown. Okay, now we left early in the morning, but you lose three hours plus. We had this really long layover in Charlotte, and then we got in. Then we had to rent a car, then we had to drive two hours and by the time we got there it was like twelve thirty one in the morning. Wow, it's a long day. It was a long as travel day. But oh my gosh, the hotel was so beautiful. We stayed at the williams Inn. Shout out williams Inn. Oh my god. Everything was just like really gorgeous, which is going to also come into play later in my story. Yeah. But so the next day we had lunch lunch with Peter, the eighty year old edgy funny ass cousin of John's and Wendy's, and then we had the like welcome dinner at a bar. And then after the welcome dinner, I met a bunch of people there, and then we came back to the hotel and we all sat around like these they had like a fire pit going outside and we all like hung out and I totally bonded with these people and one of the they a lot of them live in Long Meadow, which is where Wendy his sister lives. Long Meadow, Massachusetts, which is basically part of Springfield right Okay. So one of the guys had grown up there and went to high school there, and he's only a few years older than me, so we got to totally bond. And you know, sometimes you can think and maybe it's a little different for you because you're still friends with a lot of people from high school. I am friends with nobody that I went to high school with. It all feels like a fever to me. Until I talked to this guy and I was like, yeah, remember like Icobots And he's like, of course, and the bar association and the keg room and I was like, oh my god, like this spent all my time. And he was like, oh yeah, I like this guy and this music and this and I was like, oh my god, it was like amazing. Yeah, and I was like, oh yeah, and Ichabod's they didn't card anyone. He's like, oh no, none of those bars card it. He's like, because it was all like mob and the bar association was run by like a mobster. And I was like, I know, I've tried to tell people that and people don't believe me. And he's like, oh yeah, and he knew my high school and like, you know, that's the best yeah, it's really fun. Yeah, so I bonded with him and his wife Carla, and then okay, and here's another thing. So you're back East and you just don't know, like what everybody's politics are going to be. John's sister is very liberal even, and she's religious too. She does a lot of stuff with her church, but it's an Episcopalian church, which is very inclusive. They're very pro LGBT, they're very open minded. All of her friends, I don't like to use the word woke because people have taken it and made it negative, but they were all more progressive than me. If you can imagine, they were all like one of them was talking about something and she was like, oh and then I went to Target. I know we're not supposed to shop at Target. And then someone else is like, oh yeah, I never shop at Target, and I was like, oh shit, bitch, I still go to Target. People are out progressive, out liberally me. But that was like really fun. Everybody was like super cool, and now you've made friends that you'll see at the wedding. So then this other woman named Karen shout out Karen. If any of them they were all asking me, like what I do, and I was telling them about this podcast, so who knows if they they might listen. So then this woman Karen, So then I was like we were talking about like going for walks, and I had kind of wanted to go for a walk that morning, but John wasn't really into it. And this woman. They were like, oh, you should talk to Karen. She went walking today and I was like, oh you did. Like She's like, yeah, I'll go walk with you tomorrow. And I was like, yeah, I want to go for like a real walk and she was like yeah. She goes, we can even walk. There's like a track because we were on the campus of Williams College and there's a track, and she goes, we can walk on the track, or we can walk around the town. So the next morning I text her and I was like hey, I'm up, Like do you still want to go for a walk. She was like, yep, meet me in the lobby in ten minutes. And I was like, okay, this bitch was in such good shape. We start going for a walk. She's walking fast and I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's no, totally cool. Love the pace. Now I walk a lot. I walk miles every day. Oh my god, I could not keep up. So she's walking fast and we're walking, and then we're walking kind of up up inclines the way the town was, and then we end up behind this museum and there's like a hill that basically goes straight up to this cow pasture. And she's just like by like she's walking and I was like okay, and it's hard to talk and walk. Oh my god. Yeah, and then I'm like hands on my knees, like bent over, like going like I'm good. She's like, are you okay. I'm like, no, totally good, Just you just need like one second, right, I get up this My chest was burning burning. I get up to the top of the hill and I was like I couldn't even fake it anymore. I've got like sweat is pouring off of me. I was like, I'm I gotta sit down. She's like okay, like no problem, like no worries. I like sit down. For what was the weather? Like? It was like pretty nice. I mean it was warm, but it wasn't like a hundred like it gets out here. It was probably like upper eighties yeah, but not not insane. Yeah. I was fine. We get up to the top of this hill anyway, and we're just talking and talking and talking and totally bonding and like just talking about like being moms and her kids are older, but we're talking about the pressure. Oh my god, the pressure we felt a breastfeeding. Like literally it felt like doing a podcast with you, right, yeah, Like we were just so personal and having fun. Then we come back. We get back, I look at my phone. My steps ten thousand steps already, we've been walking. We walked for two hours. Wow. So's it was entirely fun yeah. Yeah, and then I went and had coffee. Okay, okay, So then here's kind of a funny thing. And was the wedding that day? The wedding was that day, but it was until four o'clock. Okay, so this is like ten am. So we're back. It's like twelve, but we don't have to go back and get ready yet. And oh, everything was really close. So the wedding venue was like three minutes away, and we're all going to take a shuttle. And then the wedding party was at our hotel. Yeah, okay, so it was so great, right, but this is kind of funny. So now, a couple of years ago, when John was telling me about Annie's boyfriend at the time. He was like, yeah, he's black, and I was like, Oh, that's so cool. Not that it is extra cool, but I was like, that's so cool. This is such a cool family, Like I'm happy and anyway. I just was like I did see a picture of him at one point, and I was like, yeah, he's like you know I but I don't even remember seeing the picture. It was so low. It was years ago. These They've been together, like six or seven years at this point, they lived together. John went and visited with them, and I guess it never came up again that he's black. So in my mind, I was like, this is going to be a fucking cool wedding, yeah, because I'm like the music's going to be better. I was like, it's going to be fun people. You know. I'm not trying to make a statement like all black people are fun. I'm just saying I was like, this is going to be like probably a little a very fun multicultural wedding whatever. Anyway, So I meet Annie's about to be husband, yeah, in like the lobby of the hotel, and I was like, man, he is very light skinned, you know. Yeah. I was like, like, really light skinned, like he looks white, you know, but I'm keeping that to myself. I wasn't going to be like, wow, you really look white obviously, but I was like noted to maybe say something to John. Also, his mother passed away years ago, but his father was there and his father's wife huh that he didn't wasn't raised with. So I meet those people very white, like for sure white. So I'm like, okay, well I guess his mom was black.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, later I just happened to say to John. I was just like, yeah, I go, I'm like not seeing many folks of color around here. And John's like, uh huh. And I was like, well, I just thought, you know, since the groom head's black. And he was like, what, no, he's not. And I was like, what you told me? He was like, he goes, you know, her boyfriend like before my guy was, but she's been with him for seven years. I never said anything about him being black. And I was like, God, damn, man explains it. That sucks. It was not what I was expecting. I was like, well, I have to just adjust my expectations for it to be a little more boring. Right Anyway, I thought that was really fun because the whole time, like I said, I just kept waiting for like, yeah, we got party people. That sounds racist for some reason, but you know, I know anyway, so yeah, I know it's a very white wedding, right, but but anyway, had fun, met Wendy's friends, had a great time, and Wendy's best friend. This one was it? It was in a church? Was it in a church? So we went to the church. They had a church wedding. It was a little religious. Was it long? It was not that long. It was like forty five minutes, yeah, okay, And then we went and the party was so fun and the food was good and was it a DJ or it was a D And this was like the best part to me because at first of all, every oh, you know what, let's be let's talk about Okay, let's talk about neutrafol But you know what, before we do, I want to do another shout out for our friend Karen Ford. Okay, Karen with the GLP ones. First of all, I the last time I took my GLP that I got from Karen was like two or three weeks ago, and it really like worked the first week and then I was just like kind of letting it wear off, and I got to say, like, it's still working. It's been three weeks on the same shot that I took. Yeah, and I'm like, not that, I'm not that hungry. I'm not like binging on anything. I'm like eating a totally normal amount. It's for some people. I think it just kind of like resets you. Anyway. Karen is so cool and now she's doing like an actual like through the art online pharmacy, like the whole thing. But she's still the cool, very easy to talk to person that she was. And I just want to give out her phone number to you guys because I'm always getting hit up for it. So her name's Karen Ford and her phone number is nine four nine eight three six nine to one four four. I'll post it in the description of the show. Again. I just want to make sure that she gets all the love because she's gotten GLP ones for so many people. She's the Adam Learner.
Speaker 2: She's the Adam Learner that I was telling Wendy about it, and she's like, I want to get in touch with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's a foller. Yeah. Yeah. So if you were worried about like, oh, how does she get it as I lllegal. Yes, she's doing it through like now through it's like her own business. Now that's great, but still keeping the prices super low for you guys. Yeah, for our FCO. Tell her you're FCOL. And the reason I wanted to bring her up first is because neutrifil. Some people can experience some hair thinning when there is a GILP because they're not for whatever reason, that can happen. So use neutrafil that's on your GLP one yes to keep your hair like thicker. There you go.
Speaker 2: That's Neutrafol is the number one dermatologists recommended hair growth supplement brand, and it's the number one hair grows supplement brand personally used by dermatologists. So it's not a one size fits all approach. Neutrafhol offers multiple formulas for men and for women tailored to different life stages like postpartum or menopause, lifestyle factors such as plant based diet, so you get the support that's actually right for you. So let your hair and be one less thing to worry about. See visibly thicker, stronger, faster growing hair and three to six months with neutrafol for a limited time neutrafol is offering our listeners ten dollars off your first month subscription and free shipping when you visit nutrifold dot com and enter the promo code fcl Well, that's new dot com spelled and t r a f o l dot com promo code FCLO. You guys know I love nutrifol Yeah, I've been on it for a long time.
Speaker 1: I know, for years. Yeah, So okay, So the thing that was really fun about the DJ was if you've been to a wedding for people in their thirties, it was so great because it was like, they know tons of songs that we love, but they also there's a lot of songs from like mid like i'm gonna say, like twenty fifteen, Like their high school songs are songs that we still liked as adults. Right, I'm trying to think like Party in the USA or like Hiley's Side, like stuff that comes on like you know, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, tell you what I want like and they they all they're they're all out on the dance floor, but all of us older folks were also all on the dance floor. The whole time because we're just like, oh shit, I love this song, right, and that the kids these days, even though they're not really kids, they're thirty four, but they love old music just like my kids like old music, so like it's almost yacht rock, but like you know, like September I just earth Wind in a fire like they're all, oh, I love this, this is my song. There. But then there's also from the Window to the Wall, Run Malls, Skeet skeet, you know, all the all of us old people were out there dancing to skeet skeet and yelling and arms in the air, and it was like they just don't care. Like fun. Yeah, it was fun. That's like we got how fun a wedding can be. Yeah, I know. And by the way, guys, in case like anybody is feeling this, I don't drink so like I'm dead ass sober having the greatest time. Like there is no I don't get you know, like oh tight, I can't like oh I don't want to go out there and dance like I'm out there having a great time. Shake your tail, feather. I'm just not hungover the next day. That's nice. Yeah, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like when we were on our trip with Mike. You know, we were all drinking, but Mike was like still having a great time, like it doesn't even doesn't bother him.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Drunkish. Oh he is. Oh I forgot. I have to call Mike Gerstein to get him on drunk Oh yeah you should. Yeah, okay, I remind myself call Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, it's so so I mean, it's so funny because Suzanne just went to a wedding in Boston too this weekend.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, and she.
Speaker 2: Was having excuse me, she was having a hard time getting back as well.
Speaker 1: I think her plane got delayed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she was in Boston for her boyfriend's family as well. Not in Boston Cape Cod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, yeah, I wonder what airline she was flying.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but yeah, I mean, I know, I haven't been to a wedding in so long. I can't even remember the last wedding I went to. But they are they could be fun.
Speaker 1: It's so fun, you know why, because everything's paid for. All your fun is paid for, you know what I mean? Like, right, yeah, you got to put yourself up and you got to fly there. But then like all the parties, like the food. I love. It really lowers my anxiety when everything's just right there. That is the best way to do it. Oh my god. And it's like oh and then you just like, hey, get your ass show up in the lobby. There was a bus to take us to the church. People that are like wearing heels and don't want to be going on like a one mile walk, right, and then the bus takes you back. And then the whole party is at the hotel. So then like after you finished partying, I like up to my room. He'd changed my shoes, changed in you know, come back downstairs. A lot of us just like hung out in the lobby of the hotel and people got them how to drink and like just like chatted into the night. Oh cute. Where'd they go on their honeymoon? They didn't go on a honeymoon, but they there's somewhere they always go on vacation. I want to say the Adirondacks. Okay, I want to say it, so I'm going to just say that, even though it could be dead wrong, but I think they have a regular vacation. They do, and they were just planning to do that. Yeah, they already lived together. Yeah, yeah, I feel like the days of really needing a honeymoon are kind of like, I don't know, well, also.
Speaker 2: If you spend a lot of money with a wedding, you kind of need to take a break and yeah, plan plan a honeymoon a different time, maybe not right after, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like it's kind of weird if you think about it these days. Right, So people don't meet and then date and then you can't have sex until like you have your have a big wedding and then like oh now we can like fuck right, It's not really like that anymore. It's like, yeah, I just had sex with you this morning because whatever, we live together. Right, Yeah, so I doubt you know, yeah, they need they don't probably need like more alone time.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe they need some separation time already.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Separate honeymoons. Separate honeymoon for people that live together. New idea, Yes, new idea, DM, Go take your own trip, right, be away from each other like you just got married. Be away miss each other a little bit so that you're actually happy to see each other when you get back.
Speaker 2: Right, get back into the real world, right, yeah, or go with your too yeah girls, trip girls, trip.
Speaker 1: Waves and wonder travel. I mean, seriously, this is a great idea.
Speaker 2: It is especially for people that live together and see each other all the time.
Speaker 1: That yes, I feel like we've just solved a problem that needed to be solved, right, because you don't want to be looking at this person more. First of all, you've been together a whole bunch, You planned a wedding together. It's probably was stressful. Yeah, you need time away, not like, okay, now we're going to sit and stare at each other on a.
Speaker 2: Beach now, or like get in a car and go on a road trip together.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no breaking them up before they even get on their honeymoon. I know. So for I feel like for anybody, you know what, And I'm going to be so I'm going to be so for real right now. And John was making fun of me because whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm going to say this, and if they're listening, maybe they'll get mad. But I feel like the husband in the morning, Yeah, I feel like he was like a little grouchy, like a little bit grouchy, and I was like understandable. It's like now you've had all your friends, everybody's here. You like, you're maybe you're a little hungover. I don't know, right, you know, but it's probably been a lot. Yeah. Probably. Now you're like, okay, we're married. We hosted this huge party. Now like everybody could get the fout right, So that the cranky he was like, he seemed a little cranky. John was like, no, he's like the nicest guy on the planet. I was like, I'm I'm sure he is, but he seemed like a little over it in the morning because there was a brunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there is a lot, Like you're you're hosting the dinners for people to come in from out of town, and you have the rehearsal, then you have the actual day of which is a long day, and the next day you got to do brunch.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, Now you've seen these people all weekend. You're like, yeah, that was fun and I saw you, but like, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 2: So how long did you guys hang out in town or when were you supposed to leave?
Speaker 1: So we okay, so now we had to do the reverse of what we'd done coming out, except for at night. So our flight was at six because John wanted us to have time. I don't think there was an earlier flight, plus the fact that just John wanted us to have time to like go, We didn't know if the brunch was at I think we thought it was like at noon, but it was at ten. Right, it's not really time for it. That's really breakfast time. If I could give notes, right, it's not really a brunch. Yeah, no, but okay, so that was like from ten to twelve. Then things started wrapping up, but so we probably left. Let's say we left at noon. Then we had a two hour drive back to Hartford. Then we were going to have to drop off the rental car. Yeah, okay, so we drive back, we drop off the rental car. No, we drive back. Then we go get some food because we had Now we're hungry. It's been so it's been some hours. And then and the because this is the start of when things really went bad. Okay, okay, So then we drop off the rental car. We're pretty early at this point. We have like a good hour and a half week. We drop off the rental car, We go through security, we have we get our boarding pass. We go through security because we couldn't print out our boarding passes and check in early because we didn't have anyway. I don't know, we couldn't get it on our phone, whatever the problem was. We get inside the airport, John goes, oh shit, uh, I left my headphones in the car. Oh no, that's the worst. Yeah, so we need those for the flight. You needed them for the flight. So we were like, okay, we've got time. Go book it back to the because now Hertford Airport's kind of small, so the rental car play it wasn't that far. So he had to So I took all the stuff, went to the gate. We had one bag checked and then we had a carry on and a like a suit. Ye suit, what do you call that? Hang back? Yeah, yeah, hang up back. Okay, so John has to run back. I'm a little nervous, but we have time. He miraculously because the rental car returned. There's hundreds of cars in the right. He has to go find the Ford, the White Ford, like in a line of cars. He said he had to check like four cars, but he found it. Anyway, gets back, meets me at the gate. We got like another half hour till it boards board the flight. Six o'clock. We're on the flight. We all ready to go. Nothing's happening six fifteen. You're on the air We're on the airplane, sitting at six o'clock. We've we've boarded the plane. We're sitting on the runway, and they come over the speaker, Hey, so sorry for the delay. Uh, there's there are apparently too many airplanes in the sky. It doesn't seem that like a technical response to me, Like, first of all, what do you mean there's too many airplanes in the sky Because you guys are all on a schedule. Why did you schedule them all close together? Yeah? Yeah, So then I'm thinking that means, okay, we can't take off yet. But no, it's no, there's literally traffic in the sky. Traffic which traffic right, Okay, So they're like, unfortunately, this delay was supposed to be like two hours, but we're trying to get it figured out. We're gonna, we're gonna we're looking into alternate.
Speaker 2: Roots and you have to catch a flight, right, you have to catch a connection right in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Now, way back, we have a connection in Dallas. Now our connection we're we're going to be in Dallas though for like an hour and forty minutes. Okay. So we're like okay, So they're like, it's not going to be two hours. Do not worry. We're coming up with an alternate route. Literally, like thirty minutes goes by. They come back on, Hey, hey guys, so sorry, so sorry for the delay. We're still trying to work it out. But that now the alternate route thing is not going to work out because we don't have enough fuel to go, Like it's like much longer and it's going to take more time and we don't have enough fuel, so we can't do that. But you know, anyway, it's probably going to be two hours anyway, some of you guys are probably going to miss your connection, Like that sucks. Sorry, No, they'll be gate agents, you know, to help you like get a get a different flight. No, say, lovey, anyway, not really our fault, Like it's air traffic. What are you going to do? I mean, this is they were being so condescending on the thing, like anyway, thanks to be you. Yeah, so long, then we proceed to sit on the ground for like another two hours. Yeah. So it's like a full like at least two and a half hours. We're just sitting sitting there so then John starts talking to chat GPT on his phone and going acting as in a travel agent, you know what, blah blah blah, and that they're like, get off the plane, stay in Hertford. Well then they're like, well we can't get all you can't get off the plane, and our luggage is already checked, so that's not going to work. So then they're like, next best thing is, you know, go through your app and get and they'll you should get like a voucher for a hotel, because you're not they it looks into it. There's no flights. There's not going to be any airline was this American. Oh boy, So we get okay, long story short, we get to Dallas, it's late, there's no flight. There are no flights, so we get we have to choose. Oh, then they rebook us the app, the American Airlines app rebooks us on a six am flight, and I was like, well, now it's midnight. So I'm like, well, the six am flight is going to board at like five point fifteen, right, what are we going to do? I'm like, we I can't stay awake all night. I'm not going to fall asleep in an airport. Sitting in a chair. There's no beds, so we're going to have to go to a hotel and then we're going to have to come back and like wake up in three hours, and who knows when we're getting to this hotel. So I was like, we need to try to change this flight to a little later. So we go. The airport is empty. There's no people at any of the gates. We finally find somebody and we're like, can you help us, and she goes, no, you have to go to customer service, which is like kind of fun. So we walk and we walk and we walk. We get to this customer office. There's a line because it's all people from our flight. Yeah, so we finally get up to the front of the line. We talked to this woman. We're super nice, by the way, because it's like, what are you going to do? You know, not their fault, but we're like, hey, can you help us? We really just want a later flight. She's like, okay, I found a flight for you. It leaves at like ten fifty. We're like, oh my god, perfect, still going to get into La at like noon with the time change, really great. So she blah blah blah. It takes a while, she gets all the things, she goes, here's your boarding passes, and then we're going to go to the comfort In keeps the closest and they they gave you a voucher. They gave us a voucher for the comfort In and twelve dollars worth of food that we could use at the airport or comfort In. Okay, So we leave, we leave there the secure area, you know, we leave the ticketing area, and you know, there's all these signs that are like, do you can't come back once you leave, don't try to get back in this way. Hope you have all your shit with you, you know. Then we're in like the baggage claim area where we can't get our bag. You can't, No, we can't because the bag is being sent on to the early flight. We also couldn't fly into burbank because they're like, you won't get your luggage. You'll have to go back to Lax and get your luggage. They won't deliver it to you. It was so we're like, god, yeah, so anyway, we can't get the bag, which had John's meds in it, it had our toothbrushes, it had all of our shit. Nothing is opened, by the way, no stores are open in the airport. It's now it's like twelve thirty, getting close to one in the morning. So we leave. We sit down on a bench because we're trying to call the shuttle for the hotel, and I pull out the boarding passes just so I'm like, okay, trying to backtime what we're going to have to get at And I look and I'm like, doesn't say the flight time anywhere on here. I see this thing that says five twenty, And I'm like, what's the five twenty? Is that our flight number? Because I see that there seems to be a flight number somewhere else. Well, you can see where this is going. It turns out that she had not changed our flight to the ten fifty flight. No, we were still we were booked on the six am flight. Oh and we were about to fucking leave and not realize that. So I and we can't get back in to go back to the customer service. So like, now I'm getting a little bit close to tears because you know, it's We've been up for many many hours at this point, so, oh my god. So we call American Airlines, which you know takes a long time to get through to somebody. Get somebody on the phone. Oh yeah, you guys are booked on the six am flight. Okay, well can you book us on it on this other flight we wanted? So she does. Now it's one in the morning, so we have to take we have to take an uber to this come in because the shuttle, which is supposed to run twenty four to seven, nobody ever answers the phone right now. We have to figure out where to fucking get an uber because, oh my god, desolate, we're outside, it's dark and there's no signs for anything, and uh, we finally figure out we have to like ask some security person that works there. We're like, where do we get an uber? So we're directed. We're walking one in the morning. Then the uber, you know, it's like, okay, we're trying to find you your uber. We're trying to find you your uber. Okay, we'll have an uber for you in like the next twenty minutes. Right, Oh my gosh, Okay, we finally get an uber and we get to the comfort in It is the grossest place I've ever stayed in my entire life.
Speaker 2: It's such an ill named Oh my god, the comfort.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm going to get scabies just in the lobby of this place. Now we're starving. We haven't eaten in like like twelve hours. At this point, there is only in this little lobby of this place. There's like frozen like burritos and stuff that they sell, and then there's apparently a microwave in our room. So the only thing that I could get that looked edible was like a like a frozen personal sized pizza. And then John got like this frozen like fried rice thing. Right, we bring it to our room. We got no utensils or anything. We had to go find g had to go back down get a fork. We I just have to put this pizza in the microwave on like the glass plate. There's a plates, of course, just have to put it down on the glass right right. I'm like, oh my god, it's our life. And we lay down on the bed. We don't put anything on the floor, you know, nothing on a car on the carpet. It smells like a body had been cleaned up. Yeah, oh god. It had this disinfectant, like sharp citrusy disinfectant smell that was so strong in the lobby and in our room. I was like, this is a crime scene. This is one crime scene. So we lay on the bed in the clothes that we wore, no teeth brushed, we don't have toothpaste, there's nothing. We just lay down, listen to a podcast, fall asleep, get up, walk downstairs, get and anyway. And then after that, Wow, totally fine. Wow, unbelievable. But you can understand. I didn't get home. So we get back into LA. That flight left without a problem, but by the time we got back it was late, and then we have to get an uber and then traffic was bumper to bumper, so we don't get home into like three point thirty. Ew. It's the horrible feeling.
Speaker 2: Just your eyes are burning because you're so tired.
Speaker 1: My teeth in like, yeah, thirty six hours, they're starving, and there's just nothing. Yeah. It was like shaky tied, like that shaking feeling of so tired. I just can't function, and I can't sleep on airplanes, so it's not like I could sleep.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. How long was the flight home? It was only like two and a half hours. That's that's okay.
Speaker 1: It was fine. I read a book the whole time. That part was fine, but it was so crazy to go from like this amazing time wedding to like the worst like stravel story. God, has it ever happened to you? Have you ever heard yet like a gross hotel? I haven't gone.
Speaker 2: Luckily I didn't have to go to a hotel, but there's Yeah. Remember there were times where I was coming back from Florida and there was like the whole airport shutdown, and Susanna and I were coming back in our flight the connection, we were going to miss the connection.
Speaker 1: It was a Sunday, there was no other flights.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more depressing than being in an airport after after hours because there's nobody around everything. All the kiosks are closed and chained up. It's just there's just like a guy there just like vacuuming. Yes, you know, it's just like like shining the polishing the floor. It's just like it's so depressing. Yeah, it's nothing worse.
Speaker 1: So did you guys? You guys didn't have to all.
Speaker 2: Well, Luckily at that point we went back to Wendy's house, which was good, right, but there, I mean, I'm trying it there. Yes, there's been so many travel things where you just like, yeah, the flight takes and you sit on the tarmac for I mean, I've done that many times, where you sit there for two hours and like what are we doing? And the worst sometimes is when the captain doesn't tell you what's going on. There's no update. You're just sitting there and you're like, could you fucking give us an update?
Speaker 1: Right? Nothing? You know, that's the worst. Also, I got mad. I kept it to myself, but I got irritated because after all that, I wanted some coffee. I wanted some coffee on that flight. It was there was no reason, There was no turbulence, there was no nothing. And I said, oh, can I get some coffee? And she goes, yeah, we're not serving coffee because of turbulence. And I was like, there's no one I wanted to. I was like, oh okay, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like serving coffee was the pride, right Yeah. And that's the worst too, when you just sit there. They can't give you any waters, right, we can't. You know, they can't do anything. You try to sit there. Yeah, they just gave us some cookies, like here you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck. Yeah, And I hadn't bought anything anyway, it doesn't really matter. Listen, this was so fun. Should we give people a homework assignment for Friday? Yeah? What did we we were talking about? It's called Fatal Distraction. Yeah, it's on Amazon spoiler alert. It's not good, but we're going to talk about it, right, And he's guys trying to watch it. Yeah about the hot car, Dad, Yes, which I have a lot of thoughts and feelings about. Right, That's why I told you. Yes. Okay, but let's say hi to our friends. We got Dick Frolicker and Nikki call your Girl, and Elizabeth Williamson it is has a lot of kids, and Rita's rockingman or Bassiet and Polly who love your pancakes? And Valerie it's.
Speaker 2: Out of the park and Katterina check them Moller girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah girl, Gabby and Missy they're at the airport, the hous they polishing the floors. Shan Voshpeg Kelly Brant, She'll take it up, do some stuff.
Speaker 2: Alicia's Glante City, al Monte, Leslie stop it, Aaron is a.
Speaker 1: Dirty Sanchez, Sandra not easy being great, No, Christa get strapped, Katie's rolling on e. Also listen to three Gray Pubes. It's a podcast from Jen and Ari. It's like funny stream of consciousness about aging and being a woman and living alone. And also Spoonful of Memories turns your family recipes into a printed cookbook. Great Gifts, Spoonful of Memories, dot Life. Family Skeptical is a podcast about raising kids without religion, which you know, I love and it comes out every three weeks. Family Skeptical will mean Frida. If you're in Palm Springs or Palm Desert, why not know how to see salmon? They have great brunch. A lot of our listeners have gone there and loved it. Basic Becky she has a website full of like fun u T shirts and mugs and like great gifty stuff and she will give you a discount if yous fcl Sugar Skull is a gift shop from our friend Maren and it's on the island of Kawaii in Hawaii, So if you're vacationing there, go stop by, or you can follow them on Instagram at sugar Skull eight oh eight. Christine Black is Waves and Wonder Travel, which you mentioned earlier. Yeah, and that's travel with Christine b Over on Instagram. Jacob Crowley is not even Growley, even, not even a little no. And he is giving his The ACLU is saving all of our collective asses right now, saving democracy, fighting for the rights of the underdog. Give them a little money. I give them money every month, Thank you, Jacob. And Leilani Armstrong is a og fc OL listener, and she's a real estate professional serving Sacramento and East Bay. Her number four five three zero four hundred three three three four and her d are zero two two five four zero four zero. And we already talked about Adam today and we love you guys. You're a parent now, don't if it up. It's good. Let Angel