Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to the poem Bo Show. Today, we're going to talk about Nikokado Avocado's epic comeback that has the whole entire internet talking about him. So, if you don't know who Nikokado Avocado is, he's a Muckbung YouTuber and he posted a video yesterday with this huge reveal of his two hundred and fifty pound weight loss, and he tells everybody that this For the past two years, he's been uploading pre recorded videos. He has not filmed a video in the last two years, and he just allowed everybody to believe that he was four hundred pounds when in secret, he was really on a weight loss journey preparing for this day. And a lot of people are praising him. So many people are loving this grand reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my initial thoughts I listen. If I am happy that he has lost weight, and if he's feeling healthier, that is fantastic. If he can walk further without being labored in breath, fantastic.
Speaker 3: I am not a fan of his.
Speaker 2: I don't like him, and him being two hundred and fifty pounds thinner doesn't change who he is, It just changes how he looks, you know, so unless he also I think that he is toxic, a narcissist, aggressively manipulative. It is fine to play a character, I understand if that is even a character that he's playing.
Speaker 3: But I think at the end of the day, whether you are playing a character.
Speaker 2: Or not, the way that he has behaved, the things that he has said, the way that he has held himself responded to things, et cetera, have had real world impact on real people.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: A lot of people I don't think know that side of Niko Kado because that happened a long time ago when he first started his mockbong career, like the drama that happened with Stephanie Sue, before that, Veronica Wang, before that, Divine mud Cheese, and even before that, oh, I think he had something with another ASMR channel, And then before that he even got into a lot of beef with vegan YouTubers who have accused him of also doing the same things like manipul manipulating them, screwing them over, and being very.
Speaker 2: Deceptive, Like going on a health journey doesn't absolve you from all of the terrible things that you have inflicted on other people. I think it's I think it's a step in the right direction, right because it shows that he is putting care into his well being, so hopefully, on top of having gone through that weight loss journey, he's also gone to therapy and like spoken to someone about his crippling insecurity that causes.
Speaker 3: Him to be really mean to other people.
Speaker 1: I put up a community post on my YouTube channel the other day, and I think people were misunderstanding. I said something like, the public reaction is what I find so fascinating to Nikokado Avocado. I feel like no one's reacting to it. And a lot of people read that as me saying nobody's talking about Nikokado Avocado's transformation. That is not what I meant. I meant, Yeah, it's the way people are reacting, like this is what you're saying. Yeah, And all of a sudden, he's like being praised and he's this.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch his video.
Speaker 2: I just watched the clips of his video from like other reaction channels and commentary channels.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: There were I'm happy he's getting healthy. I very might know if he's healthy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's calling him, oh my god, he's a healthy queen now king now, and we're so glad he's healthy. Now we don't know if he's healthy or not.
Speaker 3: That's super fair. He could be doing a lot of coke.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not what I meant, but I'm just saying, it's so interesting how everybody just assumes because he lost way and he's thin, that now he's healthy.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And because a lot of people, a lot of people quit being thinner right with being healthier.
Speaker 3: So I think that's why they auto like we automatically jump to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I feel like this is the perfect example of how fat phobia exists. A lot of people just, I feel like, made fun of him and didn't like him because he was a fat, obese guy who ate a lot of junk food and that was it. And then now he's thin and he's still eating a large amount of junk food, which is he had a whole, entire, big plate of black bean noodles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like yeah, in that like comeback video.
Speaker 1: He's eating this giant plate of instant black bee noodles. And now that he's thin, nobody cares his diet has changed so far, but nobody cares. Nobody's talking about how this fat, obese, disgusting, gluttonous guy is eating a big bull of noodles, yeah and yeah, and like three days ago they were all saying that, yeah. So it's interesting. I feel I find that the most fascinating. And I don't know if Nikokado is going to talk about it in a future video or acknowledge it, but I think he did, though he did that without direct video.
Speaker 2: I mean he said that he basically said that he was able to control the narrative, that basically people are lemmings, and that he can tell people what to say and how to think right. And he mentioned that everyone was hating him, calling him the villain, making fun of him. Uh, And I think I was I was confused because I was like, I don't really know what the social experiment was, but I think this idio well because then I was like, what is the social experiment? Because if you're talking about the past, you're basically saying acting like a terrible person will get people to treat you like you're a terrible person.
Speaker 3: But I think the real social experiment.
Speaker 2: Is the fact that he dropped a video of him thin as hell and then everyone changed their mind even though nothing else changed.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was his intention, but I definitely am noticing that. Yeah, it's just crazy and wild, and it's like thin privilege is such a thing. Yeah, but people will never know. But this is such a good example. It's literally happening right now in front of our eyes, and people will still deny fat phobia and thin privilege.
Speaker 2: I think it's because the biggest argument because I've also struggled personally with fat phobia, right, like, being someone who.
Speaker 3: Is fat phobic, I will admit that. And it's uh, I think.
Speaker 2: I think we've kind of talked about it, right, I mean, your your viewer knows that you're overweight, right, Yeah, Oh, do you mind if I talk about it?
Speaker 1: No? Okay.
Speaker 2: So there was a point where I was like, oh, but like I'm worried because I want you to be healthy, right, Like I want you to thin means healthy, and you mentioned you're like thin doesn't mean healthy mm hmm. And then for me, though, I was like, but it sometimes I still struggle with it because for me, I'm like, but to be healthy physically means like you're working out right and you're eating your greens and your veggies, and I guess for me, I've always been told that if you do those things, you're going to be thinner, right, Like that is just the result that occurs when you do those things. So I think a lot of people don't believe that fat phobia exists because if you are quote unquote healthy, you eat right, you exercise regularly, which is healthy, you will inevitably be thinner.
Speaker 1: This is such a complex topic, yeah, and I struggle with it because I don't want to be fat phobic, right, I think people should be comfortable in their skin.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I've struggled with my weight and my.
Speaker 2: Self image because of the way that the media kind of shovels all of this shit.
Speaker 3: Down our throats.
Speaker 2: And I do try to be mindful and respectful of other people's struggles and all this stuff. And I you know, but I do think pretty privilege is a thing. Absolutely, Yeah, I do think that. I do think that people who are fat get treated differently in a negative way because of the way they look. I think there's a lot of stigma around that and a lot of negative stereotyping. Right, they all think they're lazy and gross, and eat NonStop up and but yeah, I think a lot of people don't believe it exists because they think that if you are fat, it's like your fault.
Speaker 3: And you know, if you eat a lot your it.
Speaker 1: Means you're lazy. And so I don't know, the fact of the matter is they just they just don't like fat people, period.
Speaker 3: I mean, that is the that is the base.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they use oh but your health, but your health they use it to cover to make themselves feel.
Speaker 3: Better or justified in that right, and.
Speaker 1: It's just not relevant. But that's all. That's such a complicated topic. But I feel like this is just a very simple example of that happening with Nikokato, and it goes back to other muck bogers in general. If you look at the comment section of an overweight, chubby, fat, whatever, non thin muck bog person, the comments are so different from a thin person eating these.
Speaker 2: It's probably about like how yeah, it's probably like, oh the food looks so good, I love you, I love your outfit.
Speaker 1: Where did you go? Friend? I wish I could eat that much without gaining a pound. And then yeah, you know, the fat person eats the same thing. Oh my god, you disgusting, gross obese person, go on a diet, go on a run. Yeah, the energy is so different. And that's what's happening with Nikokato and Avocado, And I don't understand. I don't know if people are understanding it or if they care to understand it.
Speaker 2: But like I think with Nikkada, there's also that added layer that, like you said, people don't know there's a lot of newer people that don't know about the drama that he's been entrenched in in the past, like so to him, so to a lot of newer people or subscribers who don't know about that, they do see it as uh, an obese guy going on a fitness journey and being successful, right, which is But like what's crazy to me is even if you thought that, even if you only knew him from the last six months, his six months of videos were unhinged, regardless of his weight, regardless of what he was eating or how much his personality, the way he behaved was manic and like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of people knew that as a persona and a character and an act that he's putting up. And what I also find very interesting is he so when He's not in that persona of like this crazy, manic, like outrageous, boisterous person. He is calm, quiet and just speaks like a normal person. They all think that's the real Nick. Oh my god, we have the real Nick. In his reveal video. He's two hundred and fifty pounds skinnier and he's speaking in a very calm manner. Oh my god, we finally have the real Nick back. And it's so funny because we do not know who the real Nick is. Nobody knows who the real Nick is, well other than that too.
Speaker 2: Like it's weird because his calmness also feels a little bit crazy to me, Like his calmness is an act, because who actually talks like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's also another persona of his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's his. They Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's weird because like when I watched clips of his video where he was just.
Speaker 3: Like I'm back. It was all a dream, I'm happy, And I was like, okay, no.
Speaker 1: You sound like a crazy person.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's it sounded like there was no personality, like his eyes were glazed over.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is not who you are. No one speaks like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's a scary person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I did not like him when he was fat, and I do not like him now that he's like that he's skinny because.
Speaker 3: His weight didn't matter. He is a terrible person at his core. So no matter what his weight is, no matter what he wears, I will not like him.
Speaker 1: Do you think because people are talking people who know about the Stephanie Sue drama, do you think him wearing the giant pandom mask was kind of like a dig I absolutely believe that as well.
Speaker 2: I think everything he does is calculated. I think there is a subliminal message for everything, because he gets.
Speaker 3: Off on thinking that.
Speaker 2: He's like so much smarter than everybody and like, oh, I'm going to do all of this to be subversive and you know edgy and like no, not a lot of people are gonna get it, And I don't know, he like gets off on being that kind of person. So I absolutely think it is subliminal. I think he knew that people were going to talk about it and have theories and that it would continue to create buzz and keep him relevant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perhaps that's what I'm people think. I also think he kind of like is weirdly obsessed with her because she is the one person who really took him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like took him down at boundaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she got lawyers involved and she just shut everything down. I remember when she's like release the footage, and he just never did. He never addressed it. And yeah, she was one that person who really took him down. And I think it still bothers him.
Speaker 2: You sent me the video by Bose who I really liked those videos. But one thing that she brought up was the fact that he's clearly jealous of Stephanie's life and her success. And because like, let's be honest, if why would you be so Like, I don't know, he's just super.
Speaker 3: Negative towards her. He kept trying to bring her into.
Speaker 2: Shit when she didn't want to go into it, Like he's trying to bring her down. The only like, I don't people are gonna remember, some people probably will. But one of the things for her was her safety in her house.
Speaker 3: And so there's a point.
Speaker 2: Where Stephanie like left to go to the bathroom, and when she reviewed footage, she saw Niko Cotta just going around taking pictures around her house, around her house, and she was like, I don't know what that could be other than like, are you taking pictures.
Speaker 3: Of where my security cameras are?
Speaker 2: But Bos was saying no, I think it's because he's jealous, and I'm like, I one hundred percent agree with her. He was probably taking pictures of her nice fancy things to send it into a group chat to be like, oh my god, look at all of like who would pay ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars for this stove? This is ridiculous. She doesn't deserve it.
Speaker 1: All she does is you know, a jealous, mean girl, Because he would I don't know if you saw those compilations where he would talk about Stephanie Sue randomly, and this was before they even collapsed, and he would make remarks like, oh my god, she's so rich. Oh my god, have you guys seen her house. Oh my god, she lives in such a nice house. How does she make so much money? Yeah, And he would make those remarks, and he made the same exact remarks in his collab and in his videos and videos after he met up with her, just like little digs that come off as compliments. Yeah, Like what is that called backhanded compliments? Backhanded compliments?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you it's so interesting.
Speaker 2: I feel like I notice it because I've been subject to a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people like Nico who are who do better.
Speaker 2: So you can right away, yeah, because I'm like, there was no reason to say that it didn't contribute anything to the conversation other than to hurt the person you're talking to.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure Stephanie felt it in her body. Yeah, every single time he made a snide comment, and every single time she felt like something was off, her body was telling her. And oh my god, Bose's video is so good. I highly recommend everyone watching it. I will link her part one in part two below. You gotta watch her videos. She is on point with everything, Like I literally agree with every single point she makes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I just and I believe Stephanie so much more because I've also followed her throughout her career as well. But she made a video, she made a photo follow up video, and then she said, I'm done talking about this. If you want to go further, the only place we need to go now is you give me permission.
Speaker 3: To release the footage.
Speaker 2: And if you don't do that, there's no reason to keep talking about this because nothing productive is happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, by the way, she's those of you who don't know who don't know about the Stephanie s U drama. Basically, she had security cameras in her house when they did a collab and he went over to her house, and so she has security footage of him taking pictures of everything in her house. And California is a two party consent state, so she cannot publicly release the footage without his permission, and he never gave her consent to do so, so.
Speaker 3: She and she told him in her video.
Speaker 2: She was like, this is me publicly telling you you have footage that I don't have access to give you permission to release all that uncut.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they did a bunch of collab videos and he has the unedited full version, and he she wholeheartedly believed that if the audience watched the uncut version and saw every single thing that Niko Kado said to Stephanie, that the audience could make up their own minds. And he never released that footage. Never.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he needs to manipulate footage to manipulate the storyline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he knows he's wrong. He knows he is a manipulator.
Speaker 2: It's like you can just Oh, it's just so frustrating because he is.
Speaker 3: A he's a terrible person. He is proven, he's a terrible person.
Speaker 2: And even here's the thing, even if you say I'm actually a good person and I play a terrible character. When you play a terrible character in a movie, it's isolated to that movie, right, But Nico was this character in his life to real people, to you know, and so the trauma that he called Stephanie is real. She had to go through it, she had to work through it. And so when you're a good person playing a bad character, but those bad things that you do as that character have real life impact, you are no longer a good guy playing a bad guy. You are just a bad guy. That's what I think, Which is why for me when he's like it's really difficult for me to believe that someone who has for the past.
Speaker 3: Eight years.
Speaker 2: Harmed people, harmed himself for the sake of being clickbaity.
Speaker 3: To be relevant.
Speaker 2: I find it really hard to believe that, you know, they can stay in that same environment and be better.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it didn't involve other people, Like I don't really care if he harms himself or does whatever he wants to do to get the views and to go viral. Yeah, I think he's addicted to that, and I mean he knows how to do it clearly. I'm watching this video right now. It's number one on trending on YouTube. It has twenty five million views. And he posted this. He posted this yesterday, right.
Speaker 3: I think he said Friday. Right, that's what the article said.
Speaker 1: But I swear I found this out yesterday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, but anyway, I found this out yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found this out yesterday, So I don't know. Let's just say twenty four hours, he got twenty five million views, And I think he's loving the attention.
Speaker 3: And I mean, good for him.
Speaker 1: Like the weight loss, if that was his goal, great for him. Going viral, if that was his goal, great for him. But for me, it's just like everybody's reaction and how they're reacting to it is so interesting. And I hope like a bigger YouTuber and a bigger creator will point this out, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Someone who's like a little bit who's better at putting their thoughts together in a comprehensive way, yeah.
Speaker 1: And who have a larger audience and who have done documentaries on Nikokado, Like, look at how the audience is reacting to this.
Speaker 3: I would love to watch what d'angela Wallace has to say.
Speaker 1: How to know if he would talk about him.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't because it's not in his like sphere of content, But like, I just love his assessments of things, his thought process.
Speaker 3: The way that he delivers the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish, I wish, but yeah, a lot of they a lot of them do celebrity stuff, TikTok.
Speaker 3: Drama stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if this would do it, but it would be great because it is an interesting topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think people are focusing on that right now. I think it's just more prevalent to me because I am an obese person. I am a big person, and I've dealt with fat phobia, and I noticed all of these faphobic things. So I'm sure if you've never dealt with that, you just it just doesn't really stand out to you. But the YouTuber videos that I have seen are all like praising Nick. They're so amazed, they're so bamboozled, they're like, oh my god, credit to Niko Kado. He fooled us. All this is I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Did I don't understand what did he fool like he I don't understand what the fooling part was.
Speaker 1: I don't know either gone.
Speaker 2: For two years and then pretended like he wasn't gone for two years, but he was gone for two years.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So I don't think you should win for that. Yeah, Like I'm trying to figure out what the.
Speaker 1: Everybody says a good transformation first of all, So maybe that's what's so shocking, because I mean, I get it. I get it people who don't follow him closely, who don't know his online persona that well, are so shocked because he has been consistently posting for the last two years where he is four hundred pounds, and all of a sudden, he takes like a three month hiatus and bam, he's super thin and he lost all the weight and he's like a totally different person according to the whole entire audience. And so I get why that is so shocking. But if people and I know there are people who have followed Nikokado closely because I see those comments, they are not at all surprised by this transformation. It was just a matter of when, because he has said time and time again, even when he was a smaller creator, before he got uber famous, he always said he was going to stop doing muck Bongs when he turned thirty, and then he was going to lose all the weight. He's said it time and time again. So the people who followed muck Bongs and Nikokado closely, like they all were expecting this whatever.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, it doesn't really affect me.
Speaker 2: I still hold on to my opinion of his character until I am shown otherwise.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe he Oh. Another thing people are talking about is people are confused about the whole Stephanie Sue Panda hat thing, and he's talking about how he made himself the villain, and people are like, oh, so was that whole Stephanie Sue drama fake? Like no, were they in on it together? And my ye, her answer is no, no, no, no, no, never ever, ever, Stephanie would never do that.
Speaker 2: That is insane to think that that is insane to think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no he was, No, She's not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I understand I don't know Stephanie Sue personally, but you can you can just judge by the content, the things that her employees have to say about her, the way that she's handled the controversies that she's come into play with, you know, like you can just the fact that even when this whole drama thing was happening with her, she there were moments where she was like, I wanted to talk about things, but I wanted that person in the room with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she's like, so I'm not gonna talk.
Speaker 3: About it, and I'm like that shows really stand up character.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Nikokado was trying to push her into doing it behind their back so that he can expose this and.
Speaker 2: Use it for content, yeah, or like he could use it as like leverage and blackmail to be like, hey, if you don't do this, I'm gonna expose you, which he already did.
Speaker 1: He was doing that to Stephanie without even knowing much. But like you said, every single move of Nikokado's everything he says, everything he does, everything he posts, is very calculated. There's a purpose that he's always trying to do something, So you can't trust anything he says.
Speaker 2: I will not be consuming anything from his channel. The other thing, too, is a lot of those things that he did trigger a lot of previous traumas for me because it just reminds me a lot of other people in my life.
Speaker 1: From the past.
Speaker 2: Uh So I don't wanna give him my attention, so I will not be doing that. Wish wish him the best. Hope, hope he's getting help. I hope he's getting the help he needs.
Speaker 1: I'm not excited. Excited is not the right word to use, but I'm kind of interested in what he posts next, where he goes with his YouTube career now that he's thinner.
Speaker 3: Well, he said that he's going to keep doing mo bus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, which is very interesting. And what's going to be even more interesting is if he keeps doing these fast food junk food huge muk buns and he like all his comment section is going to be just the complete opposite of what it normally is. That is going to be very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we'll get to see what new character he's developed for us for the next two years. I guess, Oh, maybe he's a painter now, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'll get back into violin. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know what's crazy though, he said that he hasn't posted an actual video, like a real time video in two years. What was he doing in those two years he was losing weight or.
Speaker 3: Because maybe he checked into a facility.
Speaker 1: Because he's a very public figure. People, Yeah, he were outside, people would have noticed him. They would have taken a picture, posted it on TikTok Instagram. I don't know, and he has not been seeing Nobody knew that he had lost weight, So what the hell? Where was he? The girl?
Speaker 3: Straight up, I think he was. He must have been committed into a facility of some sort.
Speaker 2: That well, because if you think about it, when you check into like those facilities for whatever, uh, you can't have contact with the outside world. You can't have your phone, you know, like there's a lot of restrictions. So if he was, Yeah, so like one theory could be he was recording all this content to output it so that because he knew he wouldn't be able to for a period of time that he was checked in.
Speaker 1: There was a reason why he only wore black and red shirts for continuity, so that people he had a bunch of prerecorded videos. He had been planning this for so long, it's crazy. So yeah, when I think about it like that, it is pretty crazy. He really committed to the bit.
Speaker 3: But what's the bit.
Speaker 1: I guess the bit is everybody like him tricking people that he was still fat when he was losing weight the whole entire time. I guess that's the bit. That's the gotcha moment.
Speaker 3: That's so ridiculous. I keep been calling him a hero for doing that.
Speaker 1: Not everybody is, but I think everybody's just so shocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's very shocking.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he lost the weight, even if he lost it surgically, like surgery weight loss, it takes a lot of work to actually lose weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, who knows what he didn't no matter what.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say how he lost the weight. Yet I don't know if he's gonna share with us, Like what think I will?
Speaker 2: I don't think. But what I'm saying is, no matter what route he took to lose the weight, it was a lot of hartwork. It was a lot of hard work, no matter what route you take to weight loss, whether it's surgery, exercising, other Like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of shots are accusing him of taking ozambic.
Speaker 3: But what people don't understand is it still takes work. Yeah, but people still take dedication.
Speaker 2: So so like you can't take that away from him.
Speaker 3: Like he was very dedicated. He was very determined. It takes a.
Speaker 2: Lot of you know, will power and consistency to get to accomplish what he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again on that part, like that's what you wanted to do, and ye did.
Speaker 2: It, you know how with the whole Stephanie Sue drama. Bose mentioned that when he came when he made a response video and he was like, I have receipts and he would just screenshot like little random messages.
Speaker 1: So pathetic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like there there was no context, There was no and there was no relevance to what you like. The thing was Stephanie's like, why did you take pictures around my house? And he would be like all of her stuff is expensive, and she's like, but why did you take pictures around my house?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And he'd be like you know this Muchmonger doesn't like you. And it's like, no, you keep deflecting. You're not answering the question. You're just making all these other outrageous claims to like make people divert their attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it worked, it works for any more.
Speaker 3: But that's why I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Great, he lost the weight. That takes a lot of dedication. That is awesome.
Speaker 3: You do you boo, But still you need to.
Speaker 2: Be a better person. That is that is the more important thing. And I feel like this is just you deflecting and being like, people will like me now that I'm skinny, and they'll forget that I was an absolute.
Speaker 3: Monster because it's kind of what's happening.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, just my two cents. Don't forget the monsters are monsters, that's.
Speaker 1: All, unless they've really changed. And I guess they can change to be continued and we'll see. Yeah, the Kokado shows us going forward. But Tricia Padus is trying really hard to get him on her podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he'll go. She's huge.
Speaker 1: Oh they have a history. You don't know. I did a long time Oh oh no, no, no, she flaked on him, Yeah, a long time ago, and then they ended up doing a podcast.
Speaker 3: I remember he was super busy about it and that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like one of the first dramas he was in that I was around for.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm surprised. I don't I don't know if he'll do it. I feel like he'll just stay alone. In his little bubble for now.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think he will do it. That seems like an opportunity for someone who is so interested in staying relevant. Hmmm, that's so focused on manipulating the algorithm or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's going to pass that up.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he's going to do next. And look, I'm I'm an aunt.
Speaker 2: That's not like I mean, the reason why social science and psychology and all that stuff exists is because we are people. Yeah, that is not something that he discovered today.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but he he just loves it. He's he's in his villain era. I guess. Oh maybe no, he no, I know, he.
Speaker 3: Was in his villain era. That's what this whole thing was. He was in it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and now he's demure, very mindful, very considerate dude.
Speaker 2: That got so old three hours after it got big.
Speaker 1: I know, but I just can't I help myself. I'm still here.
Speaker 3: I know it, but.
Speaker 2: I've just I've never experienced so you know me, I am so behind the times when something and when I come to you and I'm like, WHOA, this thing happened, and you're like, that happened two weeks ago, it's over now.
Speaker 3: Like I I'm very behind the times.
Speaker 2: This was the first like trend or viral thing that I was kind of present for as it was happening mm hm.
Speaker 3: Or as it was relevant.
Speaker 2: And I've just never seen a trend get annoying so quickly.
Speaker 1: I wonder why, though, was it because every single person, every single brand, every person, Yeah, I was doing it. Maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: I have every single person.
Speaker 2: It was like on talk shows and commercials, and I was like, I'm hearing it too many because before it used to just be on TikTok that it was just you just scroll and you saw the same people doing the same trend. But now it was everywhere outside of my phone, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, this is too much mindful to demure, to demure, Yeah,