Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on? Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you good?
Speaker 1: I'm Laura Kane. Who are you?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, you're sitting over there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's producer Brian.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Did you get your haircut?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a week or two ago. Thanks for noticing I wore a hat last weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you would usually be the first to that this. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so God given me a bad time.
Speaker 1: We have many things with many things we have. Don't say the name and don't say what it's about yet. This is a team.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You guys this show, we talk to you about insanity. Okay, we'll talk to you about that. Also we I think we're gonna plan an event around one of my bucket list items and we're in the early planning stages. But I'll tell you what that's all about. And then Eric's Double D News. There's a lot, and there's a special correspondent.
Speaker 2: My Double D's. My jugs are full.
Speaker 1: There's a special correspondent too.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, there is a special correspondent straight from Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Laura Kane, it's me.
Speaker 1: I have something to add to your Double D News. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for you to be on my show.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, let's talk about our fabulous sponsors like La Joia Cosmetic Surgeries. Oh my god, the only place you need to go you want to improve yourself. Let me makeover anything more about them, ladies, all the ladies. Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just do something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 4: Laoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 4: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya cosmetic surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com. Oh my god, so good.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also, we want to invite you to a walk. It's called Skidadle and it's a five k walk around Crown Points and it's coming up September seventh.
Speaker 2: It'sas almost here.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm the MC this year, second year in a row. It was such an honor last year. And it's just so fun to talk to everybody and walk around the bay and just talk. And here's what it's all about. It's for research. It's the eighth annual trying to raise money for research for SCAD, which is.
Speaker 4: Spontaneous coronary artery dissection. It's a little known and poorly understood cause of a heart attack. Most patients are young, healthy and active women who do not have the typical risk factors of heart disease. Although less common, it can affect men too. SCAD can reoccur and can be fatal. Research is needed to identify the causes and the best treatment options. SCAD is the number one cause of heart attacks in women under fifty, pregnant women and new moms.
Speaker 1: So come walk with us. Go to Laura Kane after Dark dot com and on there you will find a link to register and I'll see you on September seventh. That'll be so fun.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sexy Jody?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jody, I haven't seen you in stop enough Hi Jody.
Speaker 2: Yes, but hot little body.
Speaker 1: We Before I get into what we're going to do, the thing we're planning, we need to talk about a show that we literally just want. Did you watch it today?
Speaker 2: No, I watched it on Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just watched it like an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to say what it is?
Speaker 2: You say what it is?
Speaker 1: Okay? Two episodes. I don't know if there's a third episode.
Speaker 2: Four? Oh really?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. It's called Chimp Crazy and it's kind of like the Tiger King kind of is that what the name was that the name of it? Tiger King? What the crazy guy with the tigers? It's kind of like that, but she's with the chimps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh when they okay, episode two, like about halfway in and oh the twists and turns, the twists and turns, and it's real life.
Speaker 2: I know, you can't believe that this is a true story.
Speaker 1: Gosh. I wish we could like to say more, but we cannot ruin it.
Speaker 2: No, you guys, it's on HBO Max and you can.
Speaker 1: There's two episodes now, and I guess there's four.
Speaker 2: I thought there were four.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't imagine what's gonna happen next.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So on Thursday we talked about our bucket list items. Yea, and one of my items on my bucket list was that I would love to try on a wedding dress just once in my lifetime, because I never have.
Speaker 2: After you've had sex with Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Right, that would be nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the top of my list.
Speaker 1: But I loped, so I never had a dress. I never tried one on, and I always thought it would be great. And then you said, no, I'm totally gonna come with you and we'll go and be so fun. Well, I got so many dms from other women who were in the same shoes feel like they would love to do this with us, So we might make it a thing. Yeah, and it might be like an event where maybe five of us go and live out our dream.
Speaker 5: You just have to find a dress out that doesn't mind five random women coming in all together to try on dresses.
Speaker 1: Already making the phone calls, already checking with management. Yes, it's in the works. It's just we don't have the details yet. But I think it'll be so so cool and so fun, and it'll check something off of my bucket list. Okay, I have a question for you, guys. Yes, what is something that you cannot wrap your head around? No matter how many times it's explained to you, I'll give you an example for me. I don't care. It's probably been a hundred times. I don't get football. I cannot wrap my head around that game. I do not understand football all the things I've been taught.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand any sports at all.
Speaker 1: Sare like somebody threw that question out there, and somebody said, like space, when you think about the universe and like that, it's endless. It's yes, you can't wrap your mind around that. Mm like for example, like electricity, or that a plane so huge carrying like three hundred people can get off the ground. I can't wrap my head around that. That's like crazy. But that all that metal, all that weight, I mean, I know the aero dynamics about it all. But I just can't wrap my head around that.
Speaker 5: I think Wikipedia could probably solve quite a few of these, well quandaries.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. Still still is there anything like that that you I think there's.
Speaker 2: Too many accounts. I can't. I do not understand math. No many.
Speaker 4: When I was in grad school, I had three math titors. Yeah that's that's that comes from a place of deep shame.
Speaker 2: But I just couldn't.
Speaker 4: So here is this is I can't even believe I'm gonna tell this story because it's so embarrassing. So I was modeling at the time, and I was in LA and you have to test out with.
Speaker 2: This particular class that I was in. So I thought, just based.
Speaker 4: On my personality, that I would just be able to sail through my entire graduate school experience and just not take math because I was a business major.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, who needs math?
Speaker 3: So money ring a bell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they they give us this math test and it was the scantron's you know, we have to fill in the little thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm just you know, it was a total toss up. I didn't even.
Speaker 4: Know what and so they I handed to the instructor in instructor gets the you know, the thing up that they put over it, and he's like, oh, I must have the wrong one. And I'm starting to sweat, and he goes, you failed every single question except for one, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, my random chance, you should The one that I did get was a total random.
Speaker 4: So then they let me graduate, but I still had to take three math classes, so I had a tutor for each math class, and I think the instructors were like, oh my god, give it to them.
Speaker 2: Like who cares?
Speaker 3: Is this calculus?
Speaker 2: It was like it was like trig calculus. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I know, Brian is right, Like you should have like at least like four more answers right just by happitstance.
Speaker 3: Out of forty questions, you should have got at least ten.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my gosh. Anyway, Okay, there's so much to talk about as far as double D news. Oh my god, something like right off the bat right, yes, the music. We're going into the double D news because we have.
Speaker 2: A lot of it right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. First, are you going to start with a sad thing? Oh? Yes, what I can't hear myself anymore?
Speaker 2: Uh? Oh there we go. Okay, can hear yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I can.
Speaker 4: Very sad news. Mariah Carey lost her mom and sister on the same day.
Speaker 3: Ouch, that's right.
Speaker 4: And they don't they didn't say. They said that she was with her mom during the last week of her life. So I'm not sure if the mom had something terminal or what the deal was. They didn't release how the mom or.
Speaker 2: The sister died. So, but that's super sat on that same day.
Speaker 1: Unthinkable.
Speaker 2: Did you read her memoir?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I did not, So I know that they had kind of a rough life, like she had kind of a rough life and this. Yeah, but so I don't know what the whole thing was.
Speaker 2: But it's sad. Oh boy, boy boy. I'll be so.
Speaker 4: Glad when this is over and I never have to report about it again until she gets married for the fIF time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So Ben Affleck is denying dating RFK Junior's daughter Kick Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Kick like I'm going to kick you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm going to kick you in the vagina.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Wow, get it a v kick like you know? Yes, yes, he says, no, they're just friends. But they've been hanging out a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, friends now.
Speaker 2: Special correspondent, Oh yes, special correspondent Lura Kane.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jennifer Lopez apparently now has a seventeen million dollar collection of engagement rings. Boom, yeah wait, actually, yes.
Speaker 3: That's really aggressive.
Speaker 1: Good for her, one, dude, Jeannie Noah, Yeah, that was the first one. That ring was one hundred and thirty grand in nineteen ninety seven. Chris Jed remember.
Speaker 2: Him, Oh yeah, the backup dancer.
Speaker 1: Two hundred thousand dollars he spent and he married her in two thousand and one. Ben the first time around two point six mil.
Speaker 3: He spent two point six million on a ring.
Speaker 4: Oh that's wait nothing, yes, wait, wait till you hear what one was like, I spent fifteen k in a ring.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's a lot of money. Man.
Speaker 4: No, the basketball whoever the sports guy was, spent a fortune.
Speaker 1: Jesus Mark Anthony remember she was weird too. Six point five million he spent on her ring.
Speaker 2: Wow, I bet he's kicking himself now.
Speaker 1: Alex Rodriguez dialed it down a little bit with two million dollars, and then Ben Affleck brought it back up again. Five point six million dollars he spent.
Speaker 2: On that rock crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, you said she has how many rings?
Speaker 4: So she's been she's been engaged six times.
Speaker 1: Seventeen million dollars across six rings.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, when is it? Is she the problem in these?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Sure, That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: She's gotta be such a nice.
Speaker 1: Super fun at first, like super fun and like so sexy and hot, and then the real Jennifer comes.
Speaker 4: I bet, I bet you anything. I bet you anything. Everybody's like, oh, that's smoking hot latina. Like, I bet she is just a pistol in the sack, and she's probably like, don't touch me, don't you know?
Speaker 5: No, I bet I bet she. I bet she's great in bed. I'm sure the problem is she's super controlling. I bet she's mega controlling.
Speaker 2: Oh. I bet she's like, don't get on my hair, don't get the.
Speaker 1: Ben not in the beginning. Oh my gosh, wow, okay, oh god.
Speaker 4: So the j Lo and Ben divorce is getting messy and very complicated. There was no prenup, so everything that they accrued anything with those two, well, she probably thought, second time around, it's going to be the anyone in Hollywood not going to pronump.
Speaker 1: I know their advisor should have said, hello, you guys are being stupid.
Speaker 4: Everything they accrued over their two year marriage is community property, which means it's divided equally. So the big thing that they're talking about is he Ben Affleck started with Matt Damon a production company called AE Artists Equity, and the company was formed in twenty twenty two, just four months after they married, so she would be entitled to a stake of the profets oh boy. And then Ben would have a financial interest in Jalo's last few movies Atlass, This Is Me Now, The Mother's Shotgun Wedding, and Marry Me, all which were horrible.
Speaker 2: Well, the mother was good. The mother was really good.
Speaker 3: So he's probably looking about like five bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. He's probably like, ah, this is keep it, you know, Okay, okay. So j Lo filed two weeks ago, exactly at the two year anniversary date.
Speaker 2: Two years. Yeah, she filed on the date that they got married, which was kind of a bitch.
Speaker 1: That was a stick to you move.
Speaker 2: But it's her fourth marriage and his second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess that he and Jennifer Garner took their daughter to her first year at Yale. Oh so he was with his ex wife, I know, totally.
Speaker 4: Their sixty eight million dollar mansion that they bought together. There has been no interest at all. It's been on the market since July. Okay, there is no movement on the twelve bedroom. Get this, twelve bedroom's twenty four baths? That cursed with the math, Like, I mean, why are there so many bathrooms?
Speaker 1: I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was listed publicly in July and there has been absolutely no interest.
Speaker 1: Why would you need all that space? God, bathrooms?
Speaker 2: I could poop in twenty four bathrooms. I would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Do they have that much help? You know, like like they have maids? Yeah, for sure, do that They have servants like that live there and stuff?
Speaker 3: Maybe a chef?
Speaker 1: My god, So what's so insense this?
Speaker 4: So this is this is right up your alley. What Haley Bieber gave birth to the first child for her Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: His name is Jack Blues Bieber.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 3: I kind of wonder if they last. I don't know, I don't really particularly care because I don't really like either of them.
Speaker 1: But neither Yeah, well, I hope they do not if they have a baby. A baby and that's a cool name. I like that. Yeah, it's very normal.
Speaker 2: So consolations to the happy couple. Did you watch the DNC convention?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 4: It was it was really good. Pink performed What About Us with her daughter Willow, and that little girl is beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looks just like her.
Speaker 1: And what about her voice.
Speaker 2: She's got a great voice.
Speaker 3: I think it was Eric missed the fact that the DNC is about Paul. I know.
Speaker 4: It was just like a Pink concert and politicians showed up. It's pretty much what that's when I think about the super Bowl. It's like a Beyonce concert and there's just football in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for him to say something about one of the speeches.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. There was there was speeches.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just a I thought it was just a Pink concert.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 4: You have no idea what Paras Sultan and the cole Ritchie are back for the Simple Life rebook.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Really? Oh I can't wait. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you going to be on Bravo?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's going to be on yet, but probably the Age one or something. But that show was money, so it's probably gonna be super stupid now.
Speaker 1: Just because yeah, I don't know how they'd pull that off.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 4: That's hot, perfect, Okay, So this is this girl is going to have a pr nightmare.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Lily Allen is? She's a yes, British singer.
Speaker 4: So she was on a podcast and made the huge mistake of saying that she had she rescued a puppy in twenty twenty one and the puppy chewed up the family's passports, which which also contained their visas, and she says the dog ruined her life. She took it back to the pound, and she was upset that she had to take a bunch of time and money to replace the passports. So this is all going over about as well as everybody would expect.
Speaker 3: It's it's a little intense. She is.
Speaker 2: Not a very popular lady right now. No, that is crazy to be like just I'm Maggie.
Speaker 5: I mean take it like I understand being upset, but actually them being upset enough to take the effort to go drop it back off.
Speaker 4: The pounds and then to be, you know, and I'm sure she's not poor so to be like, oh, I had to take the time and money to go get a new passport.
Speaker 2: I think she I read that.
Speaker 5: I think that she was abroad while it happened, so I ended up actually being a big hassle of going to the embassy and everything.
Speaker 4: But still, well, where did she leave her passports? Like right next to the dog dish? Like I mean, I'm sure it didn't climb up on a nightstand and open the drawer and on the pass way.
Speaker 1: I'm getting like really mad right now?
Speaker 2: Are you yes? Do you want to go adop the dog?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? Okay, are you done with your don't will be because? Special correspondent, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, Laura Kane, Special correspondent Lurricane.
Speaker 1: I have two things. Yes, I have the list of the or the highest grossing rock tour of all time has come out.
Speaker 3: It is yes, what defines rock though? Because if Taylor Swift's on theres.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift, It's like it's She's she's considered in this pool.
Speaker 3: Swift.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it's either the Rolling Stones or who is it?
Speaker 1: Spit it out?
Speaker 2: The other group? You know who?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even I know who? This is so easy.
Speaker 4: Who's the guy with the hero he wrote the book storyteller, He's the food fighters that Oh that's so thank you?
Speaker 2: Am I totally off face?
Speaker 1: You're not even on the top ten. So here we go. Red Hot Chili Peppers coming in number ten, then a CDC, then Roger Waters all right, and then Cole Play a Head Full of Dreams tour, which was their last tour before this tour.
Speaker 3: Coalplay is rock.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is like I said it, like Encompasses, like everybody that goes on tour. I think for the most part, like poppy rock whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think questioning.
Speaker 3: I think goal Play is just alternative.
Speaker 1: But on this list, and then the Rolling Stones, well, yes on the list I forgot to say that, yes, thank you, and then Guns N' Roses you two. Elton John is number two with his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour number one highest grossing tour of all time. Coldplay Music of the Sphear's World Tour their their last tour.
Speaker 3: There's no way that Swift Well.
Speaker 1: It's the highest grossing her aerosolds the record for highest grossing tour of all time. It's expected to reach two billion in sales by the time it ends in December. So it's not it's because it's not over.
Speaker 2: Wait, she's still on touring Buzzy I know.
Speaker 1: And finally, actors who are nightmares to work with according to workers on the set.
Speaker 3: I guess this one.
Speaker 4: I can tell you one. He has to be on the list because a friend of mine worked for him. He has to Can can it be like an Oprah type person?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, Doctor Phil has to be.
Speaker 3: On the list.
Speaker 1: Number two on the list.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, oh my god, the stories he told me about doctor Phil.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, So some of these people on set to to redd it and this is what some of the people said for doctor For Phil, he has a no eye contact rule.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the nastiest, most self absorbed people.
Speaker 3: I've got one is Christian Bale on the list.
Speaker 1: He is not.
Speaker 3: I've heard stories about Christian Bale.
Speaker 5: In fact, there's a video of him flipping out on the set of Terminator Salvation.
Speaker 1: Right. But Will Smith, no, not on the list.
Speaker 3: I party's got a wild writer.
Speaker 1: Like don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't like come within ten feet of me, like that kind of thing or stuff like that, or that he needs like green Eminem's and his thing.
Speaker 3: I forget exactly about something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this one, well, I'll do the one, the surprising one last. Okay Steven Seagal, Oh what oh yeah, shocking. Somebody said grade a d bag.
Speaker 5: Well I heard that he won't appear in any movie in which he does not his character does not win in the end.
Speaker 1: Probably not really, that is the lame. Oh I've heard about this guy too, James Gordon. Uh this quote. He won't talk to anyone except the most senior crew. He thinks he's above everyone. He that guy's getting a bad No, there's something he gives.
Speaker 3: The vibe off.
Speaker 1: He's not nice for sure, for sure. And then Tyra Banks is on here legitimately will fire some people if they look her in the eye when she is passing in the hallway. Quote unquote at work, Oh my gosh, Michael Sarah. Really what was he in recently or what has he been in recently?
Speaker 3: I don't know? But like super bad?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, that guy, I get him and another guy mixed up huge fing a hole is what somebody said. About him. Chris Pine massive d bag said somebody it sucks.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: Russell Crowe super arrogant and self important. Now he came into the Jeff and Ger Show. We interviewed him. He was delightful, he was great guy like. But when we partied with him, or I did with some friends after the interview that night, because he's in this group.
Speaker 2: I forgot the name of the band.
Speaker 1: The band. The later it got, like the more he had had to drink, and I saw him get mean with somebody in the elevator.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think you get to party with Russell Crowe.
Speaker 1: I smoke pot with dude.
Speaker 3: You have lived a total like wow.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm a rock star.
Speaker 2: Say it.
Speaker 1: I'm a rock star.
Speaker 3: You were a rock star. Your life is I don't see around here anymore.
Speaker 2: So take it just you know, I did.
Speaker 1: I did. I took it. I put in my pocket. It's there for ever.
Speaker 5: It's funny because I mean, you like definitely had like a almost like a former life where it's like split, you know, stuff, like there's a split in the middle where it's like you had like the most insane like yeah, rockstar career eight.
Speaker 3: Now we're here.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I won't get it. Yeah, it was anyway, Okay, Ben Stiller and John Cusack very entitled, exactly what you would expect them to be. I don't I don't think John Cusack would be a jerk.
Speaker 4: I had a girlfriend of mine who's who, years ago when she lived in LA. She said that he hit on her in a bar and he was super creepy.
Speaker 2: Oh no that was no johnk No, that was yeah, John Cusack.
Speaker 1: No it was somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 3: No, she gives me the vibe.
Speaker 1: Quote very high maintenance, demanding things left and right. M and then talk to Phil's number two, number one on the list. I'm surprised, I know, right, Yeah, Blake Lively?
Speaker 3: Is this influenced by recent.
Speaker 2: Dry I was just gonna say, I wonder if it is.
Speaker 1: Entitled snobbiest and rudest person to deal with through tantrums.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote, were they tell you about you?
Speaker 3: What's the what's the source of this list?
Speaker 1: According Okay, this is from Reddit, but these are from people supposedly that worked on set with these few.
Speaker 3: These are probably a little biased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean like and like you said, it could be like a one time thing where they were in a bad mood or whatever and they.
Speaker 3: Got this sounds like this in any order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, that's how it was listed. And okay, I finally have one more thing. Okay, okay, school back in session, big time. Evan starts school or tomorrow she started school or Wednesday anyway, but she's in college. But like most kids are back in school. Which celebrity was a teacher and which celebrity was not a teacher?
Speaker 3: I know one?
Speaker 2: Oh that we have to guess, like, yes, Hugh.
Speaker 3: Jackman was a teacher. He taught pe in Australia.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, and he taught physical education in England.
Speaker 3: I was in England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew that very good. Yes, what about Sylvester Stallone?
Speaker 4: Okay, wait a minute, I already forgot the question there what teacher or what?
Speaker 1: Guess who was a teacher or not?
Speaker 2: Sylvester Stalone was not a teacher?
Speaker 1: Yes he was? What before becoming a Hollywood star, he worked as a gym teacher at an American school in Switzerland.
Speaker 3: You got to do your push ups? Well, push ups?
Speaker 1: Gene Simmons from Kiss No he yes, what he taught sixth grade in Spanish Harlem before his music career as.
Speaker 2: Almost god J. K.
Speaker 1: Rowling.
Speaker 3: No, uh, I think she. I actually don't know.
Speaker 1: She was a teacher, yes, before writing, Yeah, the Harry Potter series. Yes, she taught English as a foreign language in Portugal.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I think I remember hearing about that.
Speaker 1: Stephen King, Yes he was. He taught English in Maine before he became a full time writer. Barack Obama, Yeah, yeah, yes, before entering politics, he was a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago Law School.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a true or false, but all of them are true.
Speaker 1: I know exactly. You win, ding ding ding. Okay, Well that's it for me, unless you have a story. Yeah this is a shorty wow, unless you have some big segment.
Speaker 3: I never got to answer the question what melts our brains?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did you finally figure one out?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: I have two.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: One thing I can't wrap my head around is golf. Golf is the strangest sport to me.
Speaker 1: You mean how people enjoy it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, like, I mean, I understand the purpose, but it's very slow and very quiet.
Speaker 2: That's very boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Second thing is wave particle duality in quantum physics.
Speaker 1: Oh what did you just Yeah, no, I understood.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, she gets it. I can't wrap my head around it.
Speaker 2: You understood that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: You're such a liar.
Speaker 1: You could be like quantum that.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear a word after that.
Speaker 3: I take five minutes on Wikipedia bull mine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait say it again.
Speaker 5: Wave particle duality. It's the idea that certain particles like light can be behaved as both waves, like light waves and particles.
Speaker 3: It's really weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just tuned out. Huh, brain just went somewhere totally different. Oh my god, Yes, there's no way I would be able to remp my head around.
Speaker 4: No way, crazy right, figure smarty pants over there like.
Speaker 5: I just I like Wikipedia and random YouTube videos are like the brainiac of the group.
Speaker 1: Totally totally all right. Well, thank you so much for watching. We love I know. Well we have another one to do. We have another one this week. I love you, Maggie, love you guys so much. Thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody love your podcast. I don't want it to end yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, then then what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Just I don't know.
Speaker 4: See just say look, oh hey, I have a question for everybody.
Speaker 2: I had new. I bought new towels.
Speaker 5: I thought you were You said you're like, I'm nude, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Well that's just a given. And I washed them and they smell weird. And everything else in my laundry smells fine because I use fabric softener and all that stuff. But my towels after one use will smell. They get a weird smell to them. How do I get that smell? And then when I wash them they smell fine? Where'd you get them?
Speaker 2: I got them at Home Goods.
Speaker 1: Are they super thick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: One time I accidentally bought decorative towels instead of regular towels because I can't tell the difference, and I still can't. They weren't labeled differently, and I washed them and they fell apart.
Speaker 4: No, these are bath towels, like, but it's like maybe they're not drying all the way and they're getting like sour or something.
Speaker 2: No, because after I use them, I hang them.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, it's after you use them?
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I get that. Sometimes I need to get new towels because of that problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have this, say it's not just me.
Speaker 3: I think it's because I washed my towels pretty frequently. Me too, like twice a week at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I think it's just crappy towels.
Speaker 2: God, these were not cheap.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're decorative. Maybe that's the problem with mine, is their decorative.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're how many towels do you think you own? How many towels do you think you own? Bath towels? The last one I remember in your bathroom they had skulls on it. Do you still No?
Speaker 2: No, those are gone.
Speaker 1: It's a long gone.
Speaker 3: No, you're not alone, though, I feel this issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, these were I probably have.
Speaker 4: I think I was running like a Roman bath where I let like just handing out towels to everybody.
Speaker 2: No, I no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you just need to throw those way then, because they're like Brent said, they're they're crap. The material must be.
Speaker 3: God, I know bathrooms are rough too.
Speaker 5: Some bathrooms are just bad where they don't air out properly, and then they just they they made everything smell.
Speaker 2: The big window right there. I don't know what's happening I had.
Speaker 5: When I used to have a bathroom, they had like the fan on the ceiling that you can turn on. It would stuck all the year.
Speaker 3: Up the you know outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that should be by law required in every bathroom because they are amazing.
Speaker 3: They're so good.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't imagine a bathroom without a window. Oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, it's rough, like I feel my flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sympathize with me too, like to Okay, it's time to lock out.
Speaker 2: Oh take them back, somebody said, but how many times I've used it? I've used them a lot.
Speaker 1: He's used them a lot.
Speaker 3: Throw away. Their towels are cheap.
Speaker 4: Throw away the towels, just like I scrub my balls and my twigs and berries with these.
Speaker 2: Do you want them back? What?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Love your podcast, say it, say it, say it, say it.
Speaker 2: Love you. I love you too, Brian, You're the best.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love you so much. Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, my sweet babies. Bye you guys,