Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast Eddie Dragon. He owns a radio station in New Mexico. He has a very big and powerful voice, and he has amazing conspiracy mystery stories. And tonight a person that's always fascinated me because nothing made sense. It was that actress Anne Hash who had a mysterious, mysterious passing. Welcome Eddie, Welcome to the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 1: Good morning Walter, and thanks for hanging out this week. This is, you know, one of those ones that has been on the mind of every you know, Instagram, every TikTok follower, everybody out there, because it just, you know, keeps repeating itself. An Hash have watched a few movies with her in it. She of course, is one that's well known, you know, for her partner, and we need to really kind of, you know, take a hard look at the death of her because this is only four years ago. It feels like a lot longer because it's been so repetitive. It's just been in your algorithm just coming up and once you press one, it just they just keep coming up. And in my algorithm it's been there as as well. And this is a woman who's you know, an actress whose life was you know, marked by talent controversy. You know, she's very resilient given her upbringing, the abuse that she suffered as a child, and a willingness really to kind of come forward and talk about her traumas. But in the years since her death, which is only four this is back in twenty twenty two, the tragedy has become something more on these social media platforms, as I stated, a web of theories involving Hollywood, Ellen Degeneris, Jeffrey Epstein on Pdddy Comb's child trafficking, and yes, even the old Pizzagate narrative. But before we go any further, let's let's establish the official record that's out there. Back in August fifth, twenty twenty two, and hash crashed her car. It was one of those Mini Cooper's Blue one. Watch a video of her zooming past into a home in the Marvin area of Los Angeles. Now, the collision triggered a major fire. Haitch suffered catastrophic injuries days later. About a week later, she was declared legally dead after suffering an oxic brain injury, which is a loss of oxygen to the brain. Now, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner Corners ruled out her death was an accident caused by the inhalation thermal injuries. You know, she had a external fracture from blunt trauma was also noted so right in her chest. But her toxicology report has also been twisted online as well. It found an inactive cocaine metabolite, indicating prior use, but the coroner said there was no evidence that Hash was impaired by illicted drugs at the time of the crash. Vnconol detected later was consistent with her hospital treatment post crash, obviously and not before the wreck. Then came the video, and in this it's startling, I think for a lot of people, yourself Walter included. You're watching video of you know, the Mini Cooper zooming about seventy five eighty miles an hour through that mar Vista neighborhood and then you know, running into a crash, and there was helicopter footage, which is what is most notable about this is that shows and Hash on a stretcher, overhead covered, strapped down and then suddenly she appears to like sit up, like sits up moves before she was loaded into the ambulance and and and right there you're looking like, is that a body bag? And she's alive? Don't don't take her away. That image has reframed the ant Hash escaping a body bag, and that is what everybody has been referring to for the last four years. But that is not what the footage shows. She was actually alive when the firefighters rescued her. She was not declared dead at the scene as is commonly understood, or she died. She was.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: She has a patient cover, she had a sheet. This is what the ambulances actually do. They put a restraint system and it's not a body bag. Okay, it's the this type of framing that helped turn this horrifying emergency into conspira. See, you know, thrills for I hate to say it, that's what it mostly is. So you know, the Ellen degenerous part is really what enters the conversation because of her connections to Hollywood. They were partners back in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Now do you think a long time ago, do you think that Ellen ate her, that Ellen committed cannibalism on Anne Hash. Because this is the story we need to bring.
Speaker 1: Forth we I'd like to bring that forward. It sounds fantastic and realistic issue, it really does. No Unfortunately, Walter, I love to feed that, but she did not feed. Yeah. And then the symbolism. I mean at the time, you know, they were a couple. This was twenty two years prior. They're the most visibly openly gay couple in American entertainment, famously holding hands at show et cetera, and later spoke about personal and professional fallout from being associated with Ellen during an arrow when Hollywood was way less accepting. Okay, you have to think back. So decades later, Haysh's crash brought that relationship back into the forefront and into Internet speculation. Some online posts have actually claimed that Anne knew compromising things about Degenerous trafficking networks, Epstein or Hollywood powerbrokers, but unfortunately, there's no verified evidence showing that Anne Haysh was targeted, that she was preparing to expose a criminal network, or that Degenerous had any connection to her death in any way. And there's another fact that fuels all this narrative, that is, through social media, Degenerous and her wife Portia de Rossi. By the way, attractive moved to England just a couple of years ago after Trump won the reelection in twenty four Degenerous later said that the election influenced their decision to stay in the UK. But the timing here matters because Ann has just died four years ago. The generous move came more than two years later. That relocation and election is the evidence and not you know, sort of a flight from a crime of killing n Hahed unfortunately. And then there's the very famous Oscar pizza. Now, anybody who's on TikTok has seen this, Okay, for those who haven't seen it. Back in twenty fourteen, Ellen de Generes hosted the Academy Awards. She hoisted the ceremony and she orders a pizza and she started handing the slices around the front rows. Brad Pitt, I think Jennifer Lawrence is there another? Major stars are part of this.
Speaker 2: It was a famous event. Yes, absolutely, you're right.
Speaker 1: So and people have been integrating this and it was just a you know, comic moment, essentially tossing up pizza for you know, really what's there. And the delivery drive was brought into the theater in Los Angeles, so years later, after the Pizzagate conspiracy took hold, some people have retroactively treated the pizza bit as a coded signal that, oh, pizzagate, and that's a leap again that there is no link. Unfortunately, Walter So, Pizzagate, of course, was the claim that Democrats were operating a child trafficking ring from Comet Ping Pong in DC. No victims, criminal evidence or legitimate investigation has supported that claim. Okay, legitimately as not, but it has had real world consequences when you know this back in twenty sixteen, this guy walks in into a non existent basement and fire shots inside Comet Ping Pong. And this is all a lesson this pizza reference, all the pizza references that are out there. Sure, there's some indications of that, but with regard to Ellen DeGeneres and the pizza event that happened over at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. Now, the celebrity friendship can be a celebrity friendship. You can have appearances and then let's finally hit the last part.
Speaker 2: Go now, Eddie Dragon, what about this myth or this fact that today Ellen DeGeneres is suffering from a disease and the disease she seems to be suffering from is one that you only get if you eat human flesh.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what evidence is there that she's actually suffering from this disease? This was also I.
Speaker 2: Read I read, Yeah, I read it on the internet, so it must be true.
Speaker 1: It must be true. Yeah, So I'm not going to validate that at all either. She has been, like you know, out of the public eye for the last two two and a half years. So again, the Internet can speculate at any point of which there actually isn't evidence. And then unfortunately we live in this era where photos and videos can now be doctored. You don't even know what to believe half the time that's actually there. But here is one that actually people have been legitimizing a lot more because you have a New York resident right here in New York City, Sean Diddy Combs. Remember him and Ellen were close. They appeared on the show together. Old clips show them joking about the parties, the p didty parties. These clips have re emerged amid the investigation and civil litigation surrounding p Diddy. But a talk pro show relationship, you know, banter party talk. All this alleged criminal events, you know, the crimes, whether or not Ellen participated in them. I mean this is important because the charges and allegations directed at, you know, a person like P Diddy can't be transferred to everybody who took a photo, interviewed him, or a tenisory event, you know, of course, Walter. On a serious note, child exploitation and trafficking, they're real, they're horrific crimes. The failures are the powerful institutions to identify, investigate and stop abuse actually need to be reinforced. Of course, Jeffrey Epstein is just a genuine example of wealthy and connected offenders. I know more of that than anybody that's probably on your program, or anybody even that you know you're being a recipient of that. Yeah, But when every celebrity interaction becomes proof, this is when it becomes harder, not easier, to focus on the perpetrators like Jeffrey Epstein, or the victims, or the records or the witnesses or financial trails or whatever it is that they're connected to. And Haiti's death is tragic, of course, it raises a lot of questions because the crash, it's chaotic, right, the footage. It's crazy, it's disturbing that eighty miles an hour through a neighborhood and she doesn't die at the scene, she's taken in and then you know, unzipping that quote unquote body bag. And Hollywood is an industr that has repeatedly protected powerful people. Of course, but the documented record says she died in an accidental crash and fire. The rest of the claims murder, secret trafficking, Ellen DeGeneres, relocation, pizza, Pizzagate, the Celebrity Code, all of that is just speculation.
Speaker 2: Eddie Dragon, what's the name of your radio station.
Speaker 1: Rockof Talk rockoftalk dot com, Walter love your show. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: On you bet Eddie Dragon in New Mexico. Thank you for being on the other side of Midnight.