Speaker 1: How about that Trump rally in Saudi Arabia. It was awesome that they had him walk out to Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. He had an incredible speech and then it was ended with the YMCA. The crowd was so excited to see him, applauding left and right, cheering. The world just needed another Trump rally. In April, a career criminal had broken into Jim Kelly's eleven thousand square foot Denver mansion and barricaded himself inside. It took please forty five minutes to respond, Jim Kelly, happens to you on the board of a company that Mayor Mikey was CEO of. Jim Kelly's donated over one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars to Mayor Mikey's packs. Yet they want to take our guns away in Denver and in Colorado forty five minutes for the police to respond. What if that was a criminal who had a gun who was holding your family hostage? Yeah? Thanks Johnston and Polis. The Christian camp Idrahagi, which stands for I'd rather have Jesus, is being threatened to be shut down by Colorado officials unless they are willing to open up their showers, bathroom and sleeping quarters for people of the opposite sex. It's a horrible story. Reminds me so much of our favorite masterpiece Baker.
Speaker 2: Trump's acceptance of a four hundred million dollar jet from Katar is a blatant violation of the Molument Clause of the US Constitution. It poses a huge security risk that will be tremendously expensive to remedy. And on top of all of this, Boeing is scheduled to deliver a new Air Force one in twenty twenty seven. All of these things add up to a huge bad decision by Trump once.
Speaker 3: Again, Mike, does iHeart have any job openings, because I understand David Hogg is looking for a new job. Michael.
Speaker 4: My guess is they'll never let President Trump fly in the new Air Force One.
Speaker 3: It'll be delay after delay after delay, and oops, his term will have run out.
Speaker 5: It's not Cutter. It's Qatar. I have been there. It is guitar.
Speaker 4: The Katarians or the people from Qatar pronounce it Qatar, so check it out. It's for real. Fix it. It's Qatar, not.
Speaker 3: Cutter, Michael. I think Trump should have changed the color scheme ver first one to Orange. Just that, Yeah, sticking in the face of all these people who make fun of this skid tone. That'll be good, I think, Michael.
Speaker 5: Maybe President Trump's gonna use that for illegal alien transport. By the way, again, Kaplis agrees with me. He's been there too, and he says it's Qatar, not cutter Qatar.
Speaker 3: Trust me, Michael and Dragon, I tell you guys are more gringo than I am. An I'm very darned gringo. If you don't know how a native Spanish speaker says those little spicy green peppers that they use all over the place, and you know Mexican restaurants, et cetera. Go to a food truck run by Mexican folks and ask them what kind of peppers they use, and I guarantee you they'll probably say it in a way that will be new to you.
Speaker 6: Hey, Michael, keep in mind these old Air Force one planes. The older the plane gets, the more they have to be rebuilt, and the more it's going to a cost, and the more in depth they get rebuilt. So since Bowling's losing money on the other planes, you know, we may not be losing that much. I'm getting the new.
Speaker 7: Planes, Michael, just sitting here updating my Rezuma, and I'm laughing at how you really liked it.
Speaker 8: Enunci hate, all right, it's a real honest talk. I lived over in that country you two are speaking about for about six months, and during that time I heard all different pronunciations for the name of the country. Fact is the actual way it's pronounced. I found to be a little rough on the ears, so I don't use it. I'd go with Qatar, but that's just because that's how it's spelled. Cutter isn't how it's spelled, so it doesn't make sense to me. And the real way.
Speaker 9: Yuck pronounced jelopino.
Speaker 7: I know, I was.
Speaker 10: There, Michael. Did you hear of all the few weather that's predicted? Holy cow? He might even make one hundred and seven in Austin today. That's never happened in history, Michael.
Speaker 6: Those Cutters might have really nice airplanes, but I doubt they have tasty treats like tortillas and gelapanos. Anyhow, caste lumbago.
Speaker 10: A wide, flat, thick tongue.
Speaker 3: Is that what she.
Speaker 7: Said, Michael? Another insignificant foul PA aircraft do not have an S on the end. When there's more than one, it's aircraft one hundred, or it's aircraft one.
Speaker 5: That's all by Michael.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I'm a Colorado Native and we've always called them things gilapanos, and we put them in our burritas, our tacos, and our inchilt days. They have a good day, fellas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brownie, you go to Kansas, it's Eldorada, are Cama River and the Kaw River.
Speaker 2: I guess it all depends on your perspective.