Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: You little more.
Speaker 1: American then Springtime in the Rockies and a Springtime Friday Extra special.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven one, three eight two five five the number text d A and five seven seven three nine. Anything on your mind, we are here for that. And we have also become an advice show, right Ryan, If you need advice on anything, anything, please call the show.
Speaker 2: Do the opposite. You'll lead very long and happy life. Shouldn't we be buying stock and see you football right now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My lord, isn't that great? That was actually top of my list as well. Yeah, there's so many good moves up there, extending coach prime. Obviously he'll be paid. I think the same as Sarcuseana Texas, right, So not bad, yeah no, and he deserves it. He deserves it, and can you imagine what it'll do over time with the stability. So just great days, tremendous blessing and let's enjoy it while he's here, which hopefully will be at least another two or three years.
Speaker 2: It's a five year deal right through twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so hopefully at least another two or three years. So great things I had and great things happening at CSU as well.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean.
Speaker 1: Again, they literally got robbed or they should have been in that sweet sixteen game last night. But yeah, bright sports future in Colorado at the moment, and I mean, you look at the Broncos, right, and this isn't going to be a sports show as much as we'd like it to be. But you look at the Broncos, who suddenly have you know, the wealthiest ownership group in the NFL and a superb ownership group, so all sorts of pluses. You just have to love this KUSA story talking about Colorado. The Democrats in Colorado now expanding access to driver's licenses for people in the country illegally.
Speaker 4: Some people have lived in Colorado for years without a driver's license. It's particularly hard to get one for people in the country without proper documentation.
Speaker 2: For some it was it's impossible.
Speaker 3: But it was very difficult, and now for nearly everyone it's going to be so much easier.
Speaker 4: Mariaveldez is a senior driving instructor at American Driving Academic Such looking forward to a new law relaxing requirements for people in the country without authorization to get driver's licenses.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the requirements was to live in Colorado for a minimum of two years.
Speaker 4: This law eliminates that two year requirement.
Speaker 2: Think about that for a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what the Democrats in Colorado are doing is actively inviting people from around the world to not only come to the USC legally, but to come to Colorado.
Speaker 2: And here's the big incentive.
Speaker 1: You get a driver's license here day one, no vetting, no criminal background. You get a driver's license, day one. And when I say that, no vetting background, it not the way you would if you came to Colorado from Nebraska and said I'm going to be a Colorado resident.
Speaker 2: I want to get a license here.
Speaker 1: Remarkable that they're incentivizing this, but wait, it gets worse as.
Speaker 4: A requirement to provide an income tax returnal or Social Security number.
Speaker 2: Valdez says, it's a game changer for her driving.
Speaker 1: Right, So now you don't have to provide a social you don't have to show your pain texts anything like that. They are going to the most extreme links they can think of to attract people to come here illegally.
Speaker 2: Why do you think they're doing that?
Speaker 4: Students like Elma.
Speaker 2: Baysaena k in Colorado ra.
Speaker 4: Jul Stress Baysa says, for three years she's had to rely on uber to get her family around.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And the story goes on from there. But here's something you're not seeing in the headlines. And this I pride myself on a little bit because I actually read these laws like in and dig into them and dig into the fine print. This law that police and the Democrats just you know, enacted, it actually just became active. This law says that the ID produced So you just heard in the story. Now Democrats have said, you can come here, seem to get a license. You don't have to show a social or taxes or anything like that. The ID that you produce can be expired for nine years, and Jared Police's Colorado will still take it.
Speaker 2: So why do you.
Speaker 1: Think they did that. Okay, you got to give us an ID, but it can be expired for no more than ten years, so you can actually have an ID that's expired for nine years, three hundred and sixty four days expired, and they'll still take it.
Speaker 2: Why do you think they did that?
Speaker 5: And what's to stop these illegal immigrants? It needs to be said, because it's not set in this piece, Dan from just registering to vote while they're there getting their driver's license without being vetted.
Speaker 1: I think, And again you go to ad Dan Caplis on Twitter, you can see it. Bennett and Higgeleoper are pushing a bill that says ICE cannot detain illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: At voting boosts at the polling place.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're being at all subtle about what they're trying to accomplish here.
Speaker 2: So it's just, yeah, the question is is this going to be enough?
Speaker 1: Is this going to cut through in this twenty six cycle when the GOP is going to have a candidate for governor and they're going to have a candidate for the US Senate, Is this sort of stuff going to cut through?
Speaker 2: And you would hope that it would right And to me.
Speaker 1: You know, as a guy, my whole professional life, forty years of it now, my old professional life is representing people who are in the worst spot of their entire life. Loved one's just been killed or some devastating injury, you know, because somebody did something reckless on the road. And to me, it's always seemed fundamentally immoral to support any policy that causes people to suffer that kind of ultimate harm at the hands of somebody who shouldn't even be here, right, because that's just to me, so fundamentally unjust.
Speaker 2: And it's no comment on people south of the border.
Speaker 1: There's so many great people who come in here illegally along with because of what the Democrats are doing, a lot of people who are criminals because the Democrats decided they want to open it up and not vet.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot.
Speaker 1: Of great people who come here illegally. But even the great people who come here illegally, every time you put an additional vehicle on the road, you increase the danger. And how could you justify doing that to the citizens of the United States When I'm sure everybody listening has experienced or knows somebody who has lost a loved one in a car crash or some huge injury. And of everything in life, and we can think of a few exceptions, right, but of almost everything in life, it's the thing that is most immediately life changing and devastating because nobody sees it coming, nobody plans for it, but it completely destroys lives in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: And to support policies that you know, that you know are going to expand that terrible death and loss.
Speaker 1: To me, that's just fundamentally immoral. But that's what your Polis and your Colorado Democrats have done, gone out of their way to attract more people to come.
Speaker 2: Here illegally and get on the road immediately. That's what they've done. Ask yourself, why, and what's this business about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ID can be expired as long as it's not expired for ten full years. Why do you think they went to that kind of bizarre link? Yeah, yeah, he text here It says Dan, why even require a license anymore? This is stupid, And I said reams. I don't know if that means Sheriff reams or not, but it is. It's insane, and it's suicidal. It's societally suicidal. So I can't think ran And plus they've pretty much acknowledged it implicitly.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 1: It's just an obvious play by Democrats to get illegal immigrants to come.
Speaker 2: Here and vote for them. Correct. There's no other explanations, no other.
Speaker 1: Explanation for it other than listen. The far left obviously, when you talk about the secular left that runs the Democratic Party, it wants to obviously destabilize America, undermine America so that so many more people are dependent on government and then have to vote in their minds for the left, because it's the left that's setting up this, you know, quasi socialist state. So that can be part of the play as well, but the most immediate play I think in Bennett Hickenlooper, I think acknowledged it with their bill.
Speaker 2: It says, I.
Speaker 1: Cannot detain any legal immigrant at the voting booth. Wow, why would you want to protect somebody here illegally while they're at the voting booth?
Speaker 2: Glad you're here?
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Hey, when we come back, under what circumstances should kids that see you Boulder other universities in Colorado and other places in the country have their visas pulled and be deported for their activism on campus. Big issue now because the administration has thrown out hundreds and the administration has an approach that you may well support. But where do you think the line should be drawn. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Some people have lived in Colorado for years without a driver's license. It's particularly hard to get one for people in the country without proper documentation.
Speaker 3: It wasn't impossible, but it was very difficult, and now for nearly everyone, it's going to be oh much easier.
Speaker 2: Maria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can come here illegally your first minute in Colorado and get your driver's license, and you can use an ID that's been expired for over nine years.
Speaker 5: I know this infuriates a lot of our listeners as much as it does me and maybe you. But this whole notion that they just forgot their documentation somewhere. They just came here without documentation. Oh man, I left it on my encounter back at home and just let me go get it. They came here intentionally illegally. They know they're here illegally.
Speaker 2: I don't see. And I was talking to you about this during the break.
Speaker 5: Why we should reward that behavior, that illegal action with a valid government issued driver's license.
Speaker 2: This is insane to me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because of your worldview, and your worldview is the sane in correct worldview. But the worldview of Jared Polus and the Democratic Party in Colorado is that each and every one of these illegal immigrants is more important than you are, correct, And each and every one of these folks here illegally is more important than any current Colorado citizen. I mean, that's their view and their logic. Their logic is that, Okay, the current Colorado citizens already know who they're voting for, and each and every person that Polists and the rest of the Colorado Democrats succeed in attracting to the state is likely to be an additional vote overwhelmingly in their favor. That's their calculation, and that's why they are literally passing these laws that they understand are terrible for the people who are already citizens of Colorado. But they've already got the votes from those people, and some vote Republican, but they know they've already got certain percentage locked in for them, and so they are now adding these additional votes. They're importing vot votes, even though it will increase the number of Colorado citizens who are killed on the roadways, it'll increase the number of Colorado citizens who are maimed on the roadways, it'll increase the number of Colorado children who are killed on the roadways.
Speaker 2: They know all that, but.
Speaker 1: They're happy to sacrifice those lives to get additional Democrat votes.
Speaker 2: That's what's driving this.
Speaker 1: Now there's another part of this on the left right, same analysis, but the primary motivation is just destabilizing society. But the primary of motivation is is the votes.
Speaker 2: As proven by HICKL. Leuburn Bennett pushing a bill.
Speaker 1: That says ICE can't detain any legal immigrant at a polling place. So that's what's going on here. And they're betting and do you think it's a good bet? Ryan, And I'll go to calls and texts. They're betting that Colorado voters aren't going to punish him for it.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: And they've seen a voting pattern in Colorado which has caused them to conclude that that no matter how they perform, no matter how much crazy stuff they do, no matter how much it increases crime in the state and traffic deaths in the state and cost of living in the state, they will get elected overwhelmingly at the state level. So that's their calculation. Yeah, it's Dan, you're killing me. Make that lady's voice stop. Who's he referring to their Ooh, I don't know, Yeah, I think referring to the story we just listened to.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: After nine years, people can look so different. They can be using someone else's for eternity. That's clearly part of the motivation. We're talking about one of the most revealing parts of this new law where Polis says that if you're coming here illegally, you get a license in Colorado the first day, even if your ID has been expired for almost ten years. It can be expired for nine years, three hundred and sixty four days, and Polis will still accept it. And we ask the question why, and obviously it's to make it easier for people to come here illegally and get licenses, even if they're the person in the ID or not right, because again, the whole point of Polis in the left, we don't care who they are. We don't care what they've done, where they've done it, in the country they've come from. We don't care how many people they've killed on the roadways, in the country they came from. We want them here because they're additional Democrat votes, and so yeah, that's why. Yeah, your ID can be nine years and three hundred and sixty four days old and they'll still take it. And I think the texture is exactly right. So somebody looks at the photo and it doesn't match so well, that was me ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh you're good, Yeah, go out on our roads. Yeah insane.
Speaker 1: How about this text, which is really really really early on target. Where the heck did it go? I know it's hiding here somewhere because you have no way of deleting tech. Expect there right Ryan. Once Oh, I'm joking. Once it comes in, it has to stay there. How about this one? Yeah, this is the one I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: Will the States supply and send an interpreter to the site of accidents?
Speaker 2: Or do I have to get my own? Oh my gosh, steaming. Yeah, you know why.
Speaker 1: That's such an important point. Here's a tactic I'm seeing commonly these days. Because I spend much of my time representing people who are survivors of those killed in truck crashes or seriously injured in truck crashes. What I'm seeing is this pattern where you have a Spanish speaking driver and this horrible crash happens.
Speaker 2: I resolved, I settled.
Speaker 1: One a couple of months ago, and I'm litigating one right now, and in fact took testimony on it in jail yesterday. And what you're seeing is the driver immediately says to the trooper who arrives no Oblain Glass, I need a Spanish speaking officer. And I think what the companies and drivers know is that it's going to take a long time to get a Spanish speaking person to the scene so that they can give a statement.
Speaker 2: So I think it's a tactic.
Speaker 1: Now, I've seen it last two cases with Spanish speaking drivers. The first thing they say is I need a Spanish speaking officer, And I think it's.
Speaker 2: A legal delay tactic. Yeah, well that makes perfect sense. Yeah, buys them time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, how do you mirandize somebody that doesn't speak English.
Speaker 1: I think it's personally, my constitutionally protected opinion. I think there's a tactic going on out there.
Speaker 2: Totally agree.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and so, But then you bump up against this. Under federal motor carrier safety regulations, it's a violation for a driver to not be able to speak English. Well, enough to engage in normal everyday conversation.
Speaker 2: How can they read road signs exactly?
Speaker 1: And even if somebody could read a road sign, you cannot, in my view, you safely operate a semi a commercial vehicle if you can't converse in English, if you can't read and write English.
Speaker 2: Because Ryan, there may be certain.
Speaker 1: Road signs all of us know, right, the octagon, right, everybody knows that's a stop sign.
Speaker 2: But there are more complicated road signs. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Federal motor Carrier Safety rags, they are right on point there. So listen, we've got a crisis, that's an understatement on our roadways in Colorado and across the country when it comes to truckers. And it's not limited to truckers who don't speak English. There are some truckers who don't speak English who tend to do a very good job often. But you still, you cannot operate a motor vehicle. You cannot operate a semi safely on our roadways if you're not conversing in English. But yeah, we've got a crisis overall. And Poliss made it much worse for Colorado.
Speaker 2: When he stepped in. And you have this this reckless truck? Right?
Speaker 1: Who just killed all these people on the roadway? I remember all the flaming wreckage, all the dead bodies and sentence convicted first degree well, pardon me, convicted vehicular homicide, multiple counts, sentenced to one hundred years. Kim Kardashian whispers in Polus's ear. Polus cuts the guy a big break. He'll be out in just five years. And what do you think that message is? What do you think that message is to truckers all over America? What you can get away with in Colorado?
Speaker 2: Here on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: That's the point, there must be.
Speaker 5: Oh, nothing's going to stop these illegals now from getting the driver's license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about the Colorado Democrats, Jared Poulis, and it's in effect right now, you know they and we played a story on KOs they kind of glorifying it. But this total madness, right, because where are you in the most danger you will ever be in your life unless you're listening to this show as a member of law enforcement, are firefighters or the US military. The greatest danger you will ever be in in your life is when you get in your car or while you're in your car. Right now, that's just the reality. And not only is it the greatest danger you'll ever be in, it is the most immediate.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: Most devastating kind of danger because it happens in a heartbeat. You know, you got your kids waiting for you at home today, maybe your kids are three and five, and you have this beautiful young wife or handsome husband, and then all of a sudden, you're not going to come home tonight because some reckless driver blows.
Speaker 2: That light you're coming up on.
Speaker 1: And so the chances of that happening, and that just compounds the horror right for everybody involved, the chances and the fundamental unfairness and the morality of it.
Speaker 2: The chances of it.
Speaker 1: Happening are higher today than they were yesterday. Police knew they would be. But he doesn't care because these are more potential Democrat votes coming in. So he found the biggest magnet he could get, which is, hey, you want a reason to come ilegally to the US and particularly Colorado. The first day you show up here, we're going to give you a driver's license. Wow, And your ID can be expired for almost ten years and we'll still give it to you.
Speaker 2: So if that picture doesn't match, don't worry, just say, hey, that's how I looked ten years ago. Yeah, so that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's led to and some related conversations have led to a lot of great text and so dan English is the official language of the United States. Can't we enforce English speaking rule with commercial drivers? Listen, I'm here to tell you if there's one thing that needs to happen in America to day before the end of this show, and everybody from all political parties should be able to support it, and if they don't support it, they're just confirming they don't care about you. Is we should have a one hundred zero issue in America that nobody can drive a commercial vehicle and sure as hell, nobody can drive a semi unless they can read and write English.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that something we should all be able to agree on.
Speaker 1: And we have a federal Motor Safety Carrier reg that says that. But you want to look for enforcement, and don't blame the great men and women in law enforcement.
Speaker 2: This has got to be federal enforcement.
Speaker 1: This has to has to be strengthened state laws we should all be able to agree on that.
Speaker 2: But that's not what's going on. That's not what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: And listen, we see a lot of carnage from American citizen drivers who speak fluent English and read fluent English. We have a really odd situation in the trucking industry. We have great American heroes who are truckers, because we can't live our lives without truck drivers, people willing to do that tough job, people doing.
Speaker 2: It really well.
Speaker 1: We can't live our lives, we can't have all the we rely on. And those people are heroes who do it well.
Speaker 2: It's a tough job.
Speaker 1: And then we have the other side of the industry, which right now is just carnage on wheels, and it's getting worse by the day. And then we have a segment of that which is non English speaking, which compounds the problem. So it is a clear and present danger each and every day in Colorado, in America, and there needs to be drastic action on it. And Polus has gone out of his way to make it worse in Colorado.
Speaker 2: So I want to get to some of these.
Speaker 1: Other dan President Trump just said only one language exists English.
Speaker 2: I am hopeful and optimistic.
Speaker 1: In fact, we're going to try to get Sean Duffy on dot hopeful and optimistic that Trump is going to take dramatic action on this. You would think that he'd be highly motivated and would want to and it's something that so obviously needs to be done. And I think Ryan would have even broader support in America than the support right now for deporting people criminally here illegally committing other crimes, because let's face it, every single driver on the roadway, every single driver on the roadway is afraid of semis. And so if you are able to make the semis on the roadway today, sayer instantly.
Speaker 2: By enforcing the law that says you got to be able.
Speaker 1: To read and write and speak English to operate a semi, that's going to be a very popular thing in America.
Speaker 5: What I always try to do, Dan is view it from the other side and try to argue the other side. This is a classic technique and debate, and I don't understand where anybody could come down know they shouldn't have to be able to read and write English and recognize our road signs, warning signs, SPEEDLM, all that sort of thing that that should not be a required component of operating a vehicle in the United States of America where English is the official language, and it needs to be mentioned. Dan, I'm seeing this time and again, and I'm seeing it on the likes of CNN, MSNBC. It's not just illegal aliens who are here commit other crimes. Americans buy and large, by at least a sixty to forty margin and maybe two thirds, favor deporting all illegal immigrants, those who are in the country illegally, period.
Speaker 2: And you're right about what the pull show on that. You're sure right.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, though, if Trump's looking for eighty twenty ninety ten issues, then enforcing it strictly among commercial drivers in America right now, and particularly semi drivers. You've got to be able to speak, read, and write English. That's going to be a ninety ten issue in America and it's going to save a lot of lives overnight. Ryan asks a good question, Okay, what's the counter argument to that? Well, from the Democrats, you know, they just want every single person they can get in the country illegally to come in because they see them as voters for them, right, and they see it as a destabilizing influence in America, which is what the secular left wants to do. Now, you've got something else going on here, Ryan, in my opinion, and from a bunch of these trucking cases I do, I think you've got certain and I don't want to generally.
Speaker 2: Put this on anybody.
Speaker 1: You have certain commercial interest in America that are so desperate for enough trucks on the road to deliver product that they're fine with that. And to me, that's absolutely a moral because there cannot be this acceptable casualty rate because we need more truckers on the road. No, what has to happen is we have to make the adjustments in the free market necessary to get more good truck drivers onto the road. Regardless of what race, color, creed, that doesn't matter. They just have to be safe drivers. And they have to be drivers who can speak, read, and write English, because you cannot be safe if you don't. So I really hope Trump dives into this, and we're going to try to get Sewn Duffy on the show and have that conversation with him as well, and hopefully this administration will get after it.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: A driver's license is a privilege, not a right, and that doesn't matter to the left at all, right because, and again I don't want to get too philosophical, but what's so hard for a lot of Democrats to understand? Right Because I grew up as a Democrat. Virtually everybody in my extended family is a Democrat. Joe's a very active conservative and carolines their own woman Josichromam, which I respect the heck out of. But almost everybody in my extended family is a Democrat. And so what so many Democrats who are really good people, they're not these psycho lefties who own and operate the party. What they don't appreciate right now is the people who own and operate the Democratic Party have a profoundly different view of human life, and not just in the abortion context. And I don't say just because abortion is the mass killing of it is a human life. But they don't view each human life as having its own dignity, its own value, it's in own importance. They don't view it as coming from God. They view human lives as expendable except their own. And so when they pass these policies that are going to benefit them by bringing in, say millions, more here illegally, even the unvettative committed horrible crimes in other countries. They don't even think about the value of the human lives, the innocent lives that are then going to be raped, then going to be killed, going to be maimed. It's not even on the radar because they don't view human life the same as we do. And there are so many Democrats who don't realize that yet, and as they come to realize it, they're going to be a lot less likely to vote Democratic. But in the meantime, hey, they see Republicans as, you know, the bad things they see Republicans as, and they're just going to habitually vote Democratic.
Speaker 2: But that's what's happening because.
Speaker 1: You could not do the things Polists and the Colorado Dems are doing, not most in many way, if you had any respect for the inherent value of human life.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplas shop.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast Academy.
Speaker 4: She's looking forward to a new law relaxing requirements for people in the country without authorization to get driver's licenses.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the requirements was to live in Colorado for a minimum of two years.
Speaker 4: This law eliminates that to your requirement, so you can show up same day and get the license Dan.
Speaker 2: And then what you know I've found reading the bill.
Speaker 1: Itself, is your ID can be expired for up to ten years and they'll still take it right, because they want you to get a license here even if you're not the person in the ID. So you can say, oh, yeah, that's just how I look ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Can I follow this twisted logic of this obviously woke reporter who refuses to use the term illegal immigrant or illegal alien or the here illegally If they're here without authorization, how can they be authorized to have a valid driver's license in this country?
Speaker 1: Well, because it comes back to sanctuary state, right, because you've got certain states and certain cities that have said, we're not going to adhere to federal immigration law or to the spirit of federal immigration law.
Speaker 2: So we are going to go.
Speaker 1: Out of our way to attract people to come here illegally because we want them here, says Jared Polis, And through his actions not his words. We want them here because they're going to be additional votes for us. We want them here because they further the political aims of the left, and we know that more of our citizens are going to be killed because we attract them here.
Speaker 2: But we don't care.
Speaker 1: How can anybody argue that that's what's going on. It's clearly what's going on. Three or three someone three A two five five text DN five seven seven three nine. Dan, having an official Colorado driver's license gives the legal aliens a level of credibility towards being an American citizen that is false. People would be less likely to question their citizenship status, absolutely right, Yeah, all of that is true.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 2: This is what I don't understand.
Speaker 1: How some people can go after gun manufacturers and law abiding citizens, but we cannot go after the state when they legally give somebody a license and it causes an accident. Well, here they are legally doing it. I mean, the state has made this decision, which is obviously horrible for the citizens of Colorado, but it's made this decision to benefit the Democratic Party at the cost of innocent lives. Right, But these will be legally issued licenses. Now, as I've said for a long time, you want to end this sanctuary city madness.
Speaker 2: Immediately pass laws that.
Speaker 1: Allow people who are physically damaged by someone here illegally to sue sanctuary cities and states, and it will end in a week, guaranteed, It'll lend in a week. That's all it would take. And we should have a law like that. Yeah, why don't we? I think the question answers itself, right, three or three? Someone three eight two five five The number texts d an five seven seven three nine Dan. I've been gone for a bit, so this driver's license tobacle is already in effect.
Speaker 2: What can we do?
Speaker 1: And how did this happen without a citizen's vote? Yeah, no, it was passed fairly, routinely became an effective jeez, I.
Speaker 2: Think a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But again, this comes back to the media too, right, because there are noble exceptions, but most of the media right now is an extension of the Colorado Democratic Party in the National Democratic Party. And so, you know, something this harmful and bizarre you would think would get of saturation coverage from the day the bill was introduced, But that didn't happen in Colorado, so the vast majority of people did not know what was happening. To the Texter's point, young Ryan, you being a math whiz. What do you think the numbers would be if this was put on the ballot constitutional amendment against issuing driver's licenses to folks here illegally.
Speaker 2: What do you think the vote.
Speaker 5: The ballot measures you described would be to vote for the restriction of driver's license to those here relations.
Speaker 2: So a yes vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to be here legally to get a license eighty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it'd be about that.
Speaker 1: Now, what the left knows is it takes what easily a couple of million bucks to get something on the ballot. But you know, I know there are some folks in the audience. We have such a phenomenal audience, just great people. A lot of great people who don't have any money in the bank, and a lot of great people who have hundreds of millions in the bank. Some of you folks with hundreds of millions in the bank, just bankroll it. Bank roll a ballot measure and the life you save may.
Speaker 2: Be your own.
Speaker 1: Three oh three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. So we got that going for us right home, my lord. There's so much going on in the world right now, but so much to be happy. About two because the Democrats right now, you know, they're kind of self destructing. And we expected this to happen because they've just been living a lot right about who they are and what they stand for. And once Americans felt free to speak the truth and see things truly and be able to acknowledge that without fear of being canceled, that the Democrats are spending They they don't know how to get any traction, and that's why we get gifts like Governor Tim Walls of Minnesota, who's now clearly trying to run for the presidential nomination. Tim, keep running, run hard, and say things like.
Speaker 2: This that our strength is our diversity.
Speaker 7: We've been talking about this for years as a country of immigrants, and we let them define the issue on immigration. We let them define the issue on D and I THEI, and we let them define what woke is.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, what does he mean that we let them define it? All we did was tell the truth, the undeniable, provable truth, the irrefutable truth. So how is that letting us define it? Well, yeah, because they want to lie about it. And he goes on, it gets better.
Speaker 7: We got ourselves in this mess because we weren't bold enough to stand up and say, you damn.
Speaker 2: Right, we're proud of these policies, we're gonna put them in and we're going to execute them.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you really couldn't lose much worse than they lost. But what do you think it would have looked like on election night if they got up and said, no, we want four more years of the same, We want the borders open the same way they were for the whole Biden administration and people flowing.
Speaker 2: In unvetted from all over the world.
Speaker 1: What do you think would happen if they did what Tim w But clearly he's running for the nomination in twenty eight And that's the beauty of the totally broken Democratic Party right now, right is that you've got to go further and further and further left to get the money you need to win the nomination. The big money in the Democratic Party is on. You can't call them psycho because they're highly intelligent people with horrific ideas for this country.