Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners, Hey, cool Ethan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now you don't know why I'm calling you cool Ethan. You're just like, oh, I don't know, Rod thinks I'm pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Huh. I mean I am a pretty cool guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when Ethan's calling their cool, Ethan's it's an homage. Did you ever did you ever see the movie Slackers with the Great with the Great Jason Schwartzman.
Speaker 2: He's cool Ethan in that movie. That movie. I need to watch it again. I need to go watch it again.
Speaker 1: He is brilliant, the kid from Rushmore. It's Talia Shire's son. Talia Shire was Rocky's.
Speaker 2: Wife and all the Rocky movies that You'll remember that quote, like, oh you know Cole Ethan.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he is so uncomfortably awesome in that movie. And Travis gol lightly based his whole early life on that character. He was that character. All right, Well, cool Ethan, you're going for win number two? You were fresh fish yesterday?
Speaker 3: Right? Third?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bro, Cody says, enough's enough with this fresh fish. Hi, Cody, welcome back, Cody. We can barely hear you.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta really speak up, dude. Good to have you back on. Chili says, it's been a long time since you played.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 3: Uh? Probably a year?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well let's not that long. We just put a Cody in the Hall of Fame. We did put a Cody in the Hall of fame. You're right, a good week for Cody. Okay, Cody's are very hot right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool Ethan and hot Cody, Cody, welcome back again. I'm just gonna encourage you to really really speak up. Okay, Cody, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: Did you win any games with us when you played a year ago?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not a year ago, but I have won before.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's really good to have you back on, dude. Cody and Ethan. What are they playing for? I saw Chili put some tickets in there, he did, so he put in nothing more with set it off from ashes to new and post profit.
Speaker 2: They're going to be at Buy You Music Center.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, rockers, shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, here comes your questions. What floor party game ties you up in?
Speaker 2: Knots? Cody twister. Twister you brought her. That's the guy that's working. You must be the other guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that guy. He's so quick today. Hey, Cody, welcome back to the game. Thanks Ethan. He got you by a mile on that. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: What type of decorations are already going up this month?
Speaker 3: Cody for the win Halloween? Yeah, no, not pull it all.
Speaker 2: Ethan gave you a nickname. I gave you a nickname. I thought I guessed you up. I felt like I did not set you up to be a one pump jump. You did it on your own.
Speaker 3: Yess, he got a head start on me. I thought I said it right when you said deck, but apparently he had it.
Speaker 2: Get your deck out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Ethan, all right, Ethan, thirty days man, thirty days.
Speaker 2: I want you back, all right, Cody? Can you play tomorrow? Of course? Good to have you back.