Speaker 1: Do you want to build your faith?
Speaker 2: Do you desire to have a true encounter with God through his word? Then listen to Lorgus ramer I with Reverend Doctor Joseph Baubin, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. He's a seasoned man of God and the teacher of the Word. In this truth and simplicity, make time with us each and every Monday to Friday at two pm on Spirit eighty eight twenty three FM us being encounter the Word of Truth.
Speaker 1: God richly loves you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the logo streamer are with God Save and Reverend Doctor Joseph Being, Head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. And now to today's message.
Speaker 3: Go to are One's eve before we take our seats. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's book of the Law, shall or depart out of my mouth, that I shall meditate in it.
Speaker 5: To day right that I may observe to do according to all that is written in it.
Speaker 3: Well, then I will make.
Speaker 4: My way prospers, and then I am half of success a man.
Speaker 5: God bless you. Why don't you take your seats on? Continue with her this courses how best we can bring order into our conversations.
Speaker 4: Amen, let's go to James James Chapter three, best two and James is Jesus is genia brother. James is apostle James one who wrote this, like Jesus is genial brother. Say mother, But when Jesus was alive, he wasn't one of his disciples because they even doubted him until he rose again and then he became part of the disciple. Now listen to him talk about the town. There's two let's pick it from verse two. He say, for we all stumble in many ways. We all turn to someoneyre and say we all we all? You just say we are you see, we have to admit that there's a problem. There is a problem with us. You, yeah, everybody. And Pastor said this. I didn't like. We saw all of us, all of us, And in our conversation we got accused because sometimes let me let me past that pastor will rebuke. Oh why the pastor rebuked me? You know past that it's my my story. That pastor used it. We used living people's stories. Say amen, we can't use that people's story. So then that I don't have my own story. Then I borrow from Amanda from one of the conversations is me having with me there I borrow from there? Amen, and then go want to me if I mentioned that, Oh it was Amanda, It's ah no, I'm confiding you again. Hell do he? So we all stumble in many ways, and even anyone does not stumble in what he says. He's a perfect man. But we know there's no one that is perfect. We are all asked. Fine, Jesus said, be perfect, for I am perfect. Its the same. So you see the standards that God has for you and I are children of God. It is nothing short of his email or nature. He said, I am holy, be he only I am perfect? Be he perfect. But Jensy is saying as that, look you and I is talking to the church. There's a problem in church. Why because we are ongoing repair work. So all that in his wants is to cooperate with only spirit. And that's why I said, and begin, Look what we are doing is a spiritual our work. We have not gothered or God has not brought us together. We are not like any other organization. No. Why the difference is the presence of God Almighty in our mess, in our hearts, and in our mess. It's a spiritu our organization. Hallelujah. Amen, that's the difference. Anyone does not stumbling what he sees. He's a perfect man, able also to do or bridle his own body. Hallelujah. He may. Now, let's look at three. He says, what we have been able to do? Man? He said, indeed, we put bits in horse's mouths that they may obey us, and we tend their whole body around more or less. If you look at it very well, he said, indeed, we put bits in horse's mouths that they may obey more. It's talking about the ability or the ingenuity of human beings to be able to subdue everything. And God gave us that power in Genesis one. That's twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight during the creation story. Amen, he said, let us create man what in our image and in our likeness, and then let us put him in charge to supperintend the rest of the creation. And when he was blessing other men, even in verse twenty eighties that work increase, multiply, subdual. There So it is no doubt that we have been able to accomplish a lot of things, subdue a lot of things. We can cause the horse to match, during match Independence Days and Paris, and do all kinds of things by using our God giving if you like, intelligence and power to subdue. Amen. And by extension, James is trying to point out that the tongue can equally what be turged. You can't tell your tongue. You can't change the way you talk. God is not going to do it for you. You have to do it. Amen. He has brought in the resources and they are all on site by the presence of the Holy Spirit. It brings every resource that we need to put off the old man and to put on the new man. And he expects you to do it. Amen. Change the way you talk to your husband, change the way you talk to your children, tange the way you talk to your parents, change the way you talk to your boss. Hallelujah. Amen. And hop that club promos for God. Then let's give her God another hour because I believe it is God that is speaking to us. Hallelujah. Amen. We are image bearers of God. And wherever are we going to say is that lays your speech with soul? Let him be fragrant. Hallelujah Amen. The Holy Spirit he can achieve very little in us if we don't allow him to read in our tongues. That's what he said. He said, we've been able to do it for the horses, can't we just paused and do it for ourselves and pulling our tongue, pulling our thoughts, pulling our words. Helen Louiah, I mean that's how I learn. That's how I learn. When I gave my life to Jesus Christ and everything, then I, as we've always said it, you know where you are going on To get there, you start spiritual journalist. Your quiet time, God will teach you things and God wants you to take notes. Amen, have a spiritual agennal. Amen. These days you can't use your book that's all your food, the notes column document or if you have the paper Bible or even the highlights, all of them, all even the electronics, they have pages for notes and things. When the Holy Spirit is teaching you that we are students, students the School of the Spirit. We are students. There documented what is saying and then you learn it's a learning thing. It's not automatic. Hallne lujah. So you start journaling the thing that God is teaching you and then you do them. It's as simple as that. So as you are doing it and all those things, you realize that, hey, maybe in those days it was if you like, I think maybe when he was talking. This day, you are, you are, you are typing, you're you're writing the texts, you're responding to a text major that what's that message? And then you're doing you're doing it, and then you put some words and then immediately your heart is arrested. Change it would rather fun conflict. It's a blessard and the peace make it. But they shall be the sons of God. Then he said, no, legally, this one. It won't bite him, it won't cut him a hair. I need to let her put her in her place. She needs to know that. But you know, you know the power behind the worst, and you know that just changing just one word, doing that sentence will bring the whole tempo of the conversation down. That is raining, He said, even the horses we have been able to do that. And the Holy Spirit will help you do that, and you have to The only spirit is say, okay, Holy Spirit, if you don't want me to use the word, then by the time I open my eyes, let the word vanny from my text. It won't vanish or when I press it, it shouldn't go the empty m. People should block it and say that your message has not been delivered. It won't go. Amen. Now look at verse four. Is I look at the ships also? They are so large and are driven by strong wings. They are guided by a very small Rather wherever the will of the pilot direct, the will of the pilot directs the will. God has given us a will that he is not going to subvert. Amen. God doesn't want us to be zombies. He made us intelligent beings. He gave us over two billion brain cells so he can reason, so he can dialogue with that. That is where conversations comes in. Conversations are so crucial. Without conversation, there will be no community. Amen, there will be no interaction. But God created this world so we could interact with him number one and number two with our fellow men. God's chart to add and wants to increase multiply without that spirit of rebellion seeping a Just imagine colonies of men all over. God's a big universe. We're all living in peace, which is indeed what he says he has promised he will do in the new having an Earth project where there will be no more saying, no more pain, no more sorrow, no more parallel. Amen. Why those who have qualified, he said, He will give us a good heart. And that good heart, say that will not be there. Nothing can change the heart so that the original blueprint of creation won't come to pass. But for now the damage is substantial, and I require you to help so we can fix you. So in all the admonitions to the Colossian check he said the same thing today. Efficient he said, Look, guys, you need to put off, put it off, put off the old man, and put on the new man, which is made just like God. Amen. So it said, Look at the sheets. Although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are tended by a very small rader. Wherever the pilot decides the pilot desires. There can't be anything like slip off tone. Yes, one slip of tone, But the next time, hey, you order your tongue to hold the tongue. That's what he's saying. And the power, the power, the.
Speaker 6: Holy Spirit, the power and the spirit will give you the courage to do that.
Speaker 4: You say, sometimes we do all this because we don't want to lose lose faith. The believer or the bonn again, the truly see a bonne again person. You have no reputation. If you don't get this thing right, you're not going to get fired with God. You want to work with God with your reputation? No, he said, look at me. He was prepared to come down and have his reputation damage. What didn't they call him? Why didn't they call him? Amen? They gave him all kinds of names, and it was yes or not true. But he never protested. And he said that the serbants cannot be greater than the Master if they insult And he said, they will insult you. If they damn made my reputation, they'll damnate your reputation. What your what kind of reputation is that that you are clinging soul? Halen Loujah? Amen? So and so it's it's it's these are the basic principles of the Christian life. You don't have a reputation, Amen. Amen, we are the criminals that he died for us. No, you're a criminal. We are a criminal towards the reputation that you that is already damaged. So when they crucify you by giving all you say, it's true, but make sure it's not true that all as for the rumors and things, and and I mean taking you from granted, that is the lot of all believers, say amen to that. That's five. It's also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire. So James is warning us yet not to the estimate the effects of our words or conversations. Wars has been sparked by a few careless or selfish words in the whole, in the community, on the global state, wor's what's boom? And yes, that always tells you that there's a certain spirit that is behind if you understand the nature of the cosmic world that God has told us is ongoing between the Kingdom of God and then the kingdom of darkness and for you, and now he says he has Satans and he has translated us out of Satan's domain of darkness into the kingdom of his beloved Son, where it is light. And that is why God wants us to rain in and bring order to our conversations. We want to showcase the nature of God. The fruit of the Holy spits all of our peace Amen. So the opposite was just a few peaceful words. It will brook thoughtful. A few thoughtful words brings up our peace, isn't it. Hallelujah? Amen. So conversations are great in gold, in society and communities together, hallnelujah. And I believe that's what God has got the check together to be doing, and we just need to be a bit more careful and intentional in doing it so we can defeat the devil. The last place where there should be quious and fights and things is in check. Say amen. But sometimes what we see in our congregations amen, fire for fire and then yeah, I first you hear some of the things and then it's like ah for me. That's why we always talk about this bonne against you. It's not your photo that that that that that the foundation is wrong. You don't even know where we are going. And that's why sometimes we don't want to preach, preach, you know, sweet latable messages and get people here that the destination is in heaven and God has felt out clearly in this way where we are going. And then the qualifications and conditions not are needed to get Amen, hallelujah. And the Bible is so so replete with so much warnings that sometimes they are red check not d chet bo. I don't understand why you think that that one is not it's not applicable, but binding and losing is applicable. That's why we are binding and we are losing. Nothing is happening. You still go to bed and you can't sleep, tormented day and night, all kinds of dreams. Look the Holy Spirit that mea have come to know, not the apostles talk about. He is a tough customer. They won't allow you to be fighting all over the place. The Holy Spirit will give you a license. Else when you come here, I'll also be fighting. Hallelujah. He won't give you that license at all. You will lose your piece. You look you when you sleep, you sleep one hour while there you wake you up, and then you first and sleep again. Then the dream and then the nightmare will come. And you know when you wake up from the dream, you know that is because of this thing. H What I said to that brother, what I said to that sister, What I said, Then you will tell you you aid, you apologize, call that person you have acquire with somebody, These things that when you come to pray and you. He reminds you, Sonta. You say you here will remind you. You will not forget it. And he said, call that person. Call you want peace, Yes, call, just be gracious with the words. I'm sorry. I add blessed, and the peacemakers for this shall be called the sons of God, the six and and the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. And he's talking. When he's talked about it, he's talking about a conversation. The words that comes out of our mouths in our conversation, that's what he's talking about. So not the literal and atomical tongue. He said, the tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body and sets on fire the cause of nature. And it is set on fire by hell. More like say that the tongue like a fire. It can either be put to good use and become a good saver or a bad master. It can be used for destruction of a construction. That's what he's trying to say. The term our conversations. You can build, you can build people, you can build your home, you can build a church. With the right kind of conversations, hallelujah. All destroy it by the wrong kind of conversation. So when you are in church and people are quiring, and people are fighting, and people are gossipping back biting, then the Bible pol said, it is said you will destroy yourselves. You will destroy yourself. Go can't help you. You will destroy yourself. So for me as a past and as the leader, I said that, hey, hallelujah, you all die your footsteps, so you are that your tongues and conversation, everything that you want to say, you want to build, you want to build, you want to do. It takes two to fight, hallelujah. So it's not like you don't see that things or no. Yeah, but you know that this is a tactic of the devil. Should I go fire for fire? No? And for me as a pastor, this is some one of the things that God has taught me over the years, and we have been doing it. We always got I said that you have have you talked to them? Have you taught them how to use the term? If no teach, then they will have no excuse. Maybe they don't know. We admit a lot of us are coming from this fans now and one of my count they said when they were there was such a large house. The father had to buy boxing gloves.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: So so when when when the controlvers, and then then they will he will give you the gloves, and then you have to fight and settle the score. And this this was a polygamy. So so some of the children they were of the same. Then this one in your bonnoop, in your bonnopa, it's okay if I come, let's settle the nuoper thing and then you'll give them the boxing gloves and then I mean realo and they will fight. So next than you have to empty the trash box. Yeah, now that we are settled it. Yeah, amen, Amen, you know so why yes, it's the same reputation thing. Why don't you allow yourselves in this scripture to be misunderstood? Even though God you say, God is the final judge, and as you say say every conversation, it will be jack on the final day. Amen. Then let's do the last verse, and then we'll pray, and then and then we'll continue on Wednesday. Why every kind of beast and bed of reptile and creature of the sea is tamed and has been tamed by mankind Verse eight. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil food, of deadly poison. Let's go on, let me read you with it. Listen, we bless our God and Father, and with it with case men who have been made in the similitude of God. Ten out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing my bread. And these things ought not to be so, So you understand. For a believer, let it always. That's why I said, seizing your conversations with so we have been redeemed to be a blessing. So when you are true and a genuine and a sincere believer, I no remember what Jesus said. He said a good tree can only bear good fruit. When you are seeing the battery, the immediate the bathroom, immediately your mind goes that, no, no, their roots, there's something wrong with it. That's why I've taken my time every time I have the opportunity to take. It's not me, but I know it's God that take them to the foundation. You are yeah, you hear me over and over the foundation because immediately you get the foundation right, and God seals and endorses you with the holy ghow. We are on track. We are on track, because you will never enjoy it if you are producing badroom, because you have a good tree, and the Holy Spirit would chastise you. He says that every son that he receives, he does what he disciplines. God is a disciplinarian. Say amen, God disciplines, God chasties it, God rebukes, God corrects. And I believe that this month is using that to do it. And this yet to bring order into the way we conduct our lives individually, in the family level, in the community, and we're leading church. A lot of things are going on that has made the church on healthy and you, yourself, you and either Christian work is unhealthy. People cannot recognize the image of Christ in us. Why no order? And it's all because the foundation, the word, the way we are not reading the word, we are not meditating on it, and we are all paying it. So our conversations, we have been saved by our conversations, doesn't show that we have been seen. And it's telling us that you and I we are responsible. Even only will rise up and take responsibility. We contend the term by the power and the health of the Holy Spirit. So we are welcoming you today, married Clark for longevity. The term I tell you you can make it. Amen, Let God take center staves. The same God who guided your lives when we're a young boy young girl, gave your time, talent and treasures, he says, I change notes. The secret is that don't grow out. And now you are no longer a child of God. Anytime that you majore and you are no longer a child of God, You're in big trouble because you don't take instructions. Amen, seventeen year old, you give your life God, you call you child of God, twelve year old, child of Immediately you graduates and saying now a man of God. You are in big trouble. You have problems with the rise will continue.
Speaker 2: This broadcast was proudly sponsored by the Friends and partners of Pavish Japan International Commacity. Thank you for listening to Logu schruma Ar with Brend doctor Joseph Bauldy. We believe that as we act on this word, God's.
Speaker 1: Power will transform your life. Join all.
Speaker 2: This is as for our in person family service at tabers Chapel International Dynamic, Kumasi, close to Miklin Hotel and on the Sunsets Road. This and every Sunday at seven am for our Key service, eight thirty am for our Bible study, and nine am for our Ely service. We can also join us this and every Wednesday for our Amazing Meet Week teaching service at six pm, and on Fridays for our Prayer Sobmission service, also at six pm. Remember that all our services are streamed online at Harvest Chapel International Commacy on our Facebook and YouTube pages. We can also listen to us at any time on our online radio station Radio Ati Today, accessible via the Radio Chain and Zeno apps. You can download these apps on the Google Play Store in Apple Store. You are free to ask us all live transforming terms by Reverend Better to self Bowl being by podcast fast Section for haberstap of International Commercive and all podcast platforms. For prayer requests or any other inquiries, please contact us VI, SMS, Voice Haul or WhatsApp and zerify five one two four five to two five two zero five five one two four five.
Speaker 1: Two five two.
Speaker 2: We look forward to see you at our next service. Until then, Cheap Living for Jesus God which leap this