Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Searching in to another episode of Gang Back Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it.
Speaker 3: Thursday March twenty ninth, The Dean gave the Winchesters give this bad boy a test run? Get animated?
Speaker 4: What You're a cartoon?
Speaker 3: I'm on a cartoon.
Speaker 4: We're not just Mooney cartoon. We're in Scooby Doode. That's the freaking Scooby gang DIBs on Dad.
Speaker 1: Sounds like this could be the start of a.
Speaker 4: Mystery, son of a bitch. If that guy can die for real in this cartoon, that means we can too. Scooby Doo could die. That's not happening, not on my watch. Take a bullet for that dog, Scooby. Where are you? I got work now, Tom. We should be trying to get out of here, and instead you're hanging out with Marmaduke. How dare you? Oh Dad? They could do so much better?
Speaker 3: Supernatural On Thursday March twenty ninth, on the CW, Hello.
Speaker 1: And Welcome to gay bed Dre a supernatural drinking Game podcast. My name is Chrissy Lenz. I am one of your hosts here this evening and one of the directors of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater downtown Mesa, Arizona. Please join me in welcoming name acorder.
Speaker 4: Hello. I am also a performer and person who teaches and does things at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona, and a host of this here podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the podcast where we watch our favorite episodes of Supernatural, we make up drinking game rules, we play along and re recap the episode and review the drinking game rules that we came up with for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today quest.
Speaker 1: And is never ending. There are so many episodes that even if we get down to start doing the bad ones, then you'll know.
Speaker 4: That it truly specific episode drinking.
Speaker 1: Uh. That shouldn't be too hard. Actually, I think be really kind of fun.
Speaker 4: We should choose one on purpose.
Speaker 1: She's bad. Choose next quote unquote season. We'll choose your least favorite.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do it. Okay for a lot of.
Speaker 1: Deep deep lore episodes, right.
Speaker 4: Episodes from files for some reason. Anyway, today.
Speaker 1: We're doing you be Natural, your pick for a possible favorite. We're in this little stretch of episodes. I don't I don't know if it'll be season or not.
Speaker 4: Just mine, Chrissy, not just my favorite, my pick as a favorite episode, but the world's pick as a favorite episode, because it has like literally the highest rating on like the both the Rotten Tomatoes and the IMDb's and like all the of any Supernatural episode has the highest rating. So not just me, so cool.
Speaker 1: Because it's one of those things where it's like everybody, it like got breathed into being by the fans and the show. Wouldn't it be cool? Wouldn't it be cool? And then all of a sudden there was like, well, let's just fucking do it. Yeah, let's put let's put Sam and Dean into Scooby Doo world and see what Hi jinks in Sue and in Sue High Jinks do.
Speaker 4: Yes, they do. And it is a perfect marriage of two different shows from two different eras. And I don't think anyone could have drawn up a match made more in Heaven or Hell or Purgatory or the Ultimate Universes are anywhere as perfect as Scooby Doo and Supernatural. For many obvious reasons and the many reasons that I think they did a good job of exploring in the episode too. So yeah, shall we get into the recap or do you have any other preamble?
Speaker 1: No? No, well we should recap the drinking game rules.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, of course, how could I forget? Yes, the drinking game rules? Are we going to Let's let's just recap what they were? Do you want to say how many times they happened? Now we'll say that for the end. I've done the show before. Let's our first drinking game rule was, I believe I called it the Dean moment slash face or the Sammy scowl happens you take a drink. Do you want to do the next one?
Speaker 1: It was zap zaps zapps.
Speaker 4: And two drinks for zapps anytimes zapps are happening, anytime Dean takes a dig at Fred or hits on Daphne.
Speaker 1: Now that was the heavy hitter of the episode. Take a drink for snacks, delicious snacks, nacking.
Speaker 4: Simultaneous exclamations or like catchphrases. I think I also included in there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I didn't. I just counted simultaneous exclaims.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. I think I maybe added catchphrases is written in a different colored pen, so I guess it's during the episode. I maybe the catchphrases should be a rule excellent.
Speaker 1: Next up was Velma flirts and calls Sam a big lug.
Speaker 4: Uh huh or and I also had like a second little note of like tries to like, you know, do the Velma thing and like, you know, create reason, like bring reason the logic into stuff. If you're so fright that only happens a couple of times. Most of the time, it's compared or compared to Sam's shoulders. Uh.
Speaker 1: Ghost Now, I was one I was watching. I was like, is it when the ghost appears or just when they say go go go go goaga ghost.
Speaker 4: I only have it down twice, so my guess is spoilers. I only have a doubt as twice. And I guess is when they say googa giga ghost is what I played?
Speaker 1: Okay, I had to Goga go go go go go goga ghosts, but I counted all the times that the ghost.
Speaker 4: All the times the ghost appears. Yeah, so I think we're just playing the goog goga ghosts. And maybe you can do like a two drinks for that if it's since it only happens twice spoilers.
Speaker 1: Well, I counted thirty three drinks total and three shots, so.
Speaker 4: I think it's close to what I have.
Speaker 1: You're going to adjust these rules, of course.
Speaker 4: I think for once we're actually like almost spot on. Oh really, I'm looking at I'm looking.
Speaker 1: At miss so many.
Speaker 4: I think I maybe miss some on this one though it's easy. We'll talk about it later, but yeah, yeah, it is, uh, especially when you're drinking, which is still fun. Yeah. So then we got big luksh ascot I think I wrote down and that's got a lot, So that's fun ascot. And then the shots are Barney Bye Bye free and bleeps.
Speaker 1: That was great, so good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So yeah, those are the rules. It's a hefty list of rules. Again, maybe maybe split some of these up, maybe pick a couple if you're playing with friends. But at the same time, like, I feel like enough of them don't hit all that often that you can maybe get away with doing all these drinks.
Speaker 1: Maybe for variety.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an episode. There's so many fun things, like how do you choose which supernatural and which Scooby bits you're gonna do right, Like it's a hard it's a hard choice. I felt like even while watching the episode, obviously I kept coming.
Speaker 1: Up with more more adding them. Yes, of course, So let's get into this episode, Scooby Natural, take us there.
Speaker 4: All right. We open with Sam and Dean mid fight. They're duking it out with this giant green, giant stuffed dinosaur. Yeah it's it's stuffed, it's alive. They end up getting it all blown up, and everything seems to be okay. They help out this little like he's like a thrift shop owner, right, pawn shop where they're Yeah, yeah, it seems like a pawn shop in main street US. Actually think they do say which town, and I didn't write not write it down. I usually like to do that, but it seems like it's not in like uh when they do the wide establishing shop, seems like it's in kind of a bigger city, not necessarily like uh, main street of small small town anyway on important details. Uh. Yeah, And so they they handle this dinosaur. The guy's like, thank you, take anything you want from my pawn shop, And of course Dean sees a big old TV.
Speaker 1: Which is hilarious because like, do they not have TVs in the bunker. I guess they don't.
Speaker 4: And then what's the cable stitch? Like they put a.
Speaker 1: Signal down there? How well they can get internet anywhere.
Speaker 4: So rewarded against everything on Earth, But like we gotta wait for the cos guy to come around.
Speaker 1: Like it's the same power that makes them not get concussions every time they get a traumatic brain injury. It's the same power that gets them Wi fi and cable. Right.
Speaker 4: I want to see the episode of them waiting for the WiFi for like the internet gotta show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want where Dean is like hooked on uh Love is Blind? Season two or whatever, because you know that he would show yeah.
Speaker 4: And then but then I wondered too, like how much TV are they actually watching? Like these guys are always busy. They're out there saving the world and hunting things and saving people. Like how much time does he actually have to sit and watch?
Speaker 1: Well, they got to stay up on their pop co references though, because that's how they equip with each other.
Speaker 4: True, is this the episode we get a Frozen reference? Or was that a previous episode I'm thinking of anyway, Uh, yeah, so they take the TV home, we have the fun little scene where like Sam is so incredulous that Dean's taking this TV whatever, and then Dean sets it up in the man cave and the Dean Cave back at the bunker, Oh so good. And they go to turn it on. Dean does the whole two thousand and one space out to see music himself, and they get zapped. Zaps happen and sucked into the TV. The boys look around, they realize they're both two dimensional, they're both cartoons. And then they look and they see Baby all shining and shimmering, and we look.
Speaker 1: For them that they got baby in this universe.
Speaker 4: Right, it's almost as if someone's been writing and doing anyway. We won't get too much into that. Everything is so explainable in this universe when you ended the way you do anyway, it's getting off track. Just convenient. Yes, that the car is there. It is one thing that you're like, really, Baby's just there pocket uh so uh. They get in, the boys ride, we get some cool like guitar riffs as they go. They pull up to what else but a malt shop of course, and like, how is that not? Yeah? Anyway, it's so interesting. I like the choice of like that there to put the gang at the malt shop, and that's where the brothers meet them. I always find that to be an interesting every time I watch it, and I'm like, why did they do this? Because of what the actual episode of Scooby Doo is, which we could get into later.
Speaker 1: It may see, I'm like a dungeon of dragons, because that's what always happens at the beginning of the Avengers. We start out in the town like watering Hole, and that's where you meet the people who like kick you off onto Yeah.
Speaker 4: Exactly, so that's what we have. We have them. They roll into the malt Shop and of course, like as soon as they see the mystery machine in the parking lot, Dean is like freaking out, just absolutely losing his mind that they're about to meet the Scooby Gang. They get into the malt shop and like just very awkwardly shove their way over to their booth, and of course the gang is about to get a mystery. Ya, They're about to get a mystery because Scooby's been named in a in a will of some old Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 1: I love how excited that that Dean is to be in this world. But I also love how Sam, like when he points out, like Gan, there are no words in this newspaper. It's like, oh, I was just spending my disbelief that Sam would be able to read the newspaper. But no, there really truly are no words.
Speaker 4: In the newspaper.
Speaker 1: It hilarious. And I that Sam is such a skeptic and Dean is so enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's a perfect I love that mechanism they use the whole episode. It's great. It's wonderful. Uh, it drive. It allows for so many things for like Sam, when it you know, comes down to like solving the actual mystery, gets to have his great moments while Dean gets to just kind of be his like childish self, and they just it's perfect. It's absolutely perfect. It's incredible writing. Yeah, so they get sucked in. I think this is then after they leave them, oh with the classic scene of them like, Okay, we're gonna go off and help you solve this mystery, which the Scooby Gang is a little like uh, and then they're like, okay, whatever, cool, We'll take the help.
Speaker 1: And I love the explainer to you that like Wherever Wherever town they went to Scooby Doo was on the TV really like hooks you in?
Speaker 4: Yeah then that yes, that justification for Dean of like I love Scooby Doo. Yes, everywhere we went and Scooby was there. Yeah, uh so they Probably One of my favorite scenes is the is the drag Race. It's the mystery Machine versus Baby, and great job of the writers of the show to like be humble and like say absolutely Baby gets waxed, gets absolutely crushed by the mystery machine and not try to like pump up your own show, because yeah, that's it was. It was such a good moment. And then we get the is this the Fred? This is Fred? Wonderful? And then when we get a little shadowy figure which it turns out to be cast yell uh later on who we will be revealed. I also the one thing about this scene though, as much as I love the drag Race, I just want to say in the original Scooby Doo episode that this is based on, which is a night Oh shoot, I had it written down. Fight is no Delight. There we go, Night of Fright is no Delight. The gang actually takes a boat because this this mansion is on like an island. Love it so uh yeah. The whole driving the car to this episode is one thing if you're uh, if you've watched gone back and watched it, which I did in prep for this episode, as I went back and watched that episode of Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: Too much preparation for this episode.
Speaker 4: Too much prep too. It's a twenty two minute cartoon. It was fine. Uh, it was good. It has I was really glad to watch it because there are some differences that are really funny. But for the most part, Scooby Natural sticks like to.
Speaker 1: The episode, obviously, including the.
Speaker 4: Whatrap the trap it is? Oh yes, no, it is like almost it is very similar. It is like almost identical to the one in the episode. It's really good. Yeah uh yeah, so uh the big the gang gets to the mansion and this is where we kind of get the this plot of the original Scooby episode where it is uh, the family members of the long since pat or the recently deceased Colonel Sanders old confederate, old Confederate Colonel Sanders. Uh, and there's let's see the names of the people. There's cousin simple is one of them. You have shoot two again. See I had this all written down cousin.
Speaker 1: Simple something maldehyde.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think it's just cousin Meldo yeah uh. And then one other person. But of course the guy, the guy that gathers in there has caused good Creeps, which is a wonderful name, and he basically it's like very obvious, this guy's this guy's behind it all, like it is in every Scooby episode, right, And of course I think even Dean has that moment like turns out it's him, yeah uh. And they the whole plot is that the game everyone who has to stay in the house. It's the classic like whoever's dude's in the house all night gets the.
Speaker 1: Will, which like I want to put that in my will. And they have a great moment where Sam's like, that's not real thing, No one does that, and Velma's like, people do it all the time.
Speaker 4: In our world. It happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Down to someone without them spending twenty four hours in your house.
Speaker 4: It's a wonderful Community episode two one of my favorite Community episodes, which is the eight bit episode. Well there's actually two anyway, anyway, getting off topic, the house is haunted. Look you all know where this is going. The house is haunted, and I googa ghost. And unlike in the original Scooby Doo episode where it really is cause Good Creeps and his associate's name, I forget his he his name, but his last name is Crawls. It's Creeps and Crawls. They're the ones be hind it. I think that's the lawyer or Cosban Creeps is the lawyer, and then crawlses the butler. Anyway, right, yes, and so it's not them. It's actually some sort of ghost or something from the Boys World, from Supernatural World. It's actually something supernatural that is going on and is taking over this cartoon. Because when we get to the first murder, which in Scooby episode is not a murder, is really just like a kidnapping. It's actually a murder, and.
Speaker 1: Like the Naffy world, but in Yes They're Scooby Natural, it's like really a mutilated, gross body with blood.
Speaker 4: And everything, and like Velma realizes it and like starts to kind of like freak out, and then Sam and Dean the whole time are trying to protect the gang's innocence. They're trying to say, like, don't tell them they're in a cartoon. Don't tell them that this stuff is real. Everything's got to be wires, everything's got to be you know, real estate developers in mass and sing yeah Christmas lights and string right and fishing line, that's what it all got to be. So they're really trying to protect their innocence. They're really trying to keep them them unaware that they're in the show, and like, ah, yeah, so many reasons. The boys really need to just stop every once in a while and think, like, what's actually what's really going on? But they just get so excited.
Speaker 1: Well and although they like he says, you know, last time they were stuck in a TV show, they had to play their parts, Yes they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dean references changing channels and says like, maybe we just need to play our part. So Sam like okay, goes along with it, while then Dean always hitting on Daphne, always digging it. Fred, they almost got the hots for Sam once once this first murder happens, all of a sudden, they realize they got to figure it out. So Fred of course suggests that everybody split up. Classic classic Fred, classic scoop you do like just so many good things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really follows the episode trope bit by bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes it does. Castiel joined joins at some point doing all this. I think it's after the first body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see him come into the punker with fruit from the Tree of Life and then get sucked into the TV.
Speaker 4: And he gets zapped in. So he kind of explains that to the boys once he gets there, and they're like, goods castio. Uh. I also love the the line we don't we solve mysteries, we don't have a talking dog castile is kind of like a talking dog. Oh great, wonderful. And of course that's when they all split up. They split into the groups of uh was it Delma and Dean, Belma and Sam and then and Daphne and Fred and then of course casts Shaggy.
Speaker 1: And and he has that great sign like yes.
Speaker 4: I and slid armies of angels and now I'm here with the dog in a philistine. That maybe one of the best single lines of Supernatural just ever. I love it every time. It's so good.
Speaker 1: All right, they find like they find a body that's so mutilated that like Dean is like gagging, and the g Scooby gang is all just like whoa boy oopsieops.
Speaker 4: Whoops, do they just lead they just always walk away from dead bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they're being protected by their innocence and it's shielding them from like understanding the reality of what they're seeing.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it is starting to like slowly creep into them that maybe this is different, things are a little different, because then we finally get like the real interactions with our phantom and they are very real and all of a sudden, like they're running away. We have the best like music montage, running around music montage. They drew it up perfect. Yep. They just everything flawless, absolutely flawless about it. Uh, and like you get all the Dean hitting on Daphne throughout it too, like they just ah so good and the gang finally kind of like after that montage and like we get the Shaggy Oh they do the what trap?
Speaker 1: Is that not yet?
Speaker 4: That? I don't think that's yet, because don't we first get Shaggy falling Y's which this scene is actually in the original episode is Shaggy and Scooby outside of the window. They were like chased by the ghost outside and they like are wobbling back and forth. I think actually Belma's out there with them too, or she tries to help them and they end up pulling her down with them. So this is actually a legit scene from the movie is them out there and yeah, so Shaggy falls and breaks his arm and actually breaks his arm, and this is where you get this like all of a sudden the record scratch moment.
Speaker 1: And essential crisis for the Scooby Gang.
Speaker 4: Yep. So wait, we've been going after shady real estate developers. There's all these and there's actually legitimate monsters and they all start the boys, tell them the truth, give them the talk, and they all start losing it, and Dean's got to give him a pep talk to get them back.
Speaker 1: And then jump in with both feet. Yes, And I love Daphne's line two where she's like, wait a minute, if there's really ghosts, and that means there's an afterlife and there's a god? Am I going to hell?
Speaker 4: Yep? Which is so funny because this show it's like literally what Supernatural is trying to figure out too, So it's it's a wonderful the little self reflexiveness there. So this is where then we we create the plan to capture our phantom, and at least Fred's plan at first, which is very convoluted. Yes, yes, it all is very very much relies on one thing happening before the next, and of course it doesn't work because Fred's plans never work. So Dean has a plan B, which involves getting it down, getting the ghost down to the secret layer, which we didn't even talk about, but is.
Speaker 1: Like a thing that happens in the background.
Speaker 4: Yep, the one book's not painted the background which in the episode, in the Scooby episode, it's not a it's not a bookcase deal. I think it's just like a trapdoor sort of thing. I forget. It's a different device that gets them down into the basement, which is actually where all the people are kept, all the kidnapped people are kept down to the basement of the Scooby episode and this one, it's just like where the Phantom's hanging.
Speaker 1: Ummm, yeah, I guess, so, yeah, I guess just where it him as surprised to be here as everyone else.
Speaker 4: Yes, So then that's where once the Phantom is captured and the boys get them, you know, actually lay out the plant, because that's what they drop the Phantom down into that basement where it's assault circle and can't get out, And this is where we learn what the phantom actually is. It's actually a ghost of as item, a little boy who back in the real world or in the boys world, is being is possessing a knife, a pocket knife, and is being wielded by a shady real estate developer that we met in the first thing that we didn't really talk about because it doesn't seem important at that point. Of course, you know it is because it's scuby natural and he's a real estate guy. But like he's basically been using this this ghost, this boy ghost to scare off all the people on the street so he can buy their property on the cheap. That is the scheme, and so he's trying to do it with the pawn shop owner. Always learned this from the little kid, who like just wants to go home or go see his family, you know, not be a ghost anymore.
Speaker 1: Essentially sad when he's like, it just gets so mad and I don't know what happens, but I don't want to do this anymore. It's like, oh, it really is quite sad.
Speaker 4: It's heartbreaking. Yeah, And the boys say, fine, well we'll fix this. Just can you get us back to our world and we will do it, do the thing. So it all seems all seems well. And then the same realize we can't leave the Scooby Gang like this, so they asked the boy if they can pretend, if you can pretend to be cause good creeps, and he does. The Scooby Gang has their innocence restored and get.
Speaker 1: A lasta mannequins and corn syrup.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's just Christmas lights and fishing line, that's all it was. And Shaggy's arm wasn't really broken. Cats heals it or whatever. I don't even know. I don't even know they even casts heals it, right, that has to be what happens. Yeah, sure, why not? Yeah? So, uh yeah, the Scooby Gang is all good. Thelma guess one last look and and swoon with Sam and those shoulders jinkies, And.
Speaker 1: Then Dean has that gross line, like so many of Dean's lines to Daphne are gross, but like after Filma goes to Smooth City with Sam, he's like, oh, I should have known Velma was good to go. It's always the quiet ones and you're so.
Speaker 4: Gross, right, uh yeah, but at least they're staying true to the character and weren't changing them for time, because yeah, Dean would just keep saying that stuff probably uh And then yeah, all the Daphne lines are weird, although I do love the line when he's like, hey, we should bug together, dafty boys don't sleep with girls. Silly cute. So the boys get back to their world and they go ahead and burn the pocket knife. They turn in the real estate developer for tax stuff and tell the pawn shop owner what's been going on. Yep, and all is well. And the best moment at the end, of course, is when the real estate developer says, and I would have got away with it too, weren't for those medals. The line he said, the line he said it Scooby Doo, who are you talking?
Speaker 1: That heart was so cute. He did such a good job.
Speaker 4: Yes he did. Uh yeah, so that's Scooby Natural in the in the nuttet of shells. Uh so, yeah, I love it. It's the best.
Speaker 1: It's a great episode. It's really fun. It's a perfect standalone. It's a perfect choice. If you're like, you know, I just we just are going to pick out one random episode of Supernatural. I would put it in a top ten list for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Top three for me, Like I don't I don't know if there are two even two other episodes I could say, like with certainty, are just this flawlessly executed and and does does justice to two shows? Like so often crossovers don't accomplish that they just service one show or the other. They're either like complete odes to whatever show they're crossing over, or they're like, oh we you know, they're super self serving and like here's how our show is better, or you know, would so I just think that Scooby do it is and it's a love letter, and like we've modeled our show after so many different things in Scooby Doo. It's like, here's what Scooby Doo is meant to, not just our show, but pop culture and you know, so many other different pieces of art and everything throughout the last fifty years or whatever, like absolutely similar. So the fact that we have this, that the world has this as as just like a moment to recognize how great Scooby Doo is. And I'm sure if you were to go back and watch every episode you'd find some things that you probably wouldn't like. But yeah, definitely, it's still so good, so he definitely would. It was me in the sixties, he definitely would. Oh. I also we watched the Scooby movie, the two thousand and two Scooby movie, the live action one recently too, so it was kind of interesting getting to watch that within the same time period as well. Matthew Lillard, who plays Shaggy in that, also does the voice of Shaggy in this Scooby episode. Of course none. Yeah, he's really good. It's you know, Casey case is no longer around, so someone's got to do it. Matthew Lillard stepping up and no, no Freddie Prince Junior Buffy for the voices of fred Or Daphney, but Kate mccoochee does the voice of No. It was obviously a wonderful comedian and musician. So yeah, I thought that was interesting. I did not realize although, and then but then like playing it back in my head, I'm like, oh, it's definitely Chee's voice.
Speaker 1: Drinking counts. What did you get? Let's start. Should we start at the bottom and go to the top.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do the ascot.
Speaker 1: I counted three because there's three like kind of ascots pointing where they're really pointing at the ascot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have six marketing. Yeah, So I don't know if it was like every time Dean said something about the ascot. Maybe I counted the time at the end where Dean's wearing the house ascot. You counted that one. I think maybe he was. He says like, I don't know. Maybe or I just counted too many times. I don't know, but six is my account. The big lug, your big lug, your shoulders slash flirting from Daphne, I think, man, I wrote so many talies five, six, seven, I think I got seven.
Speaker 1: We're not that far off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, seven, perfect? All right. Ghost we already talked about. We each had two.
Speaker 1: I had two where they say it, and then I counted four where they actually saw the ghosts the real ghost actually appears, which is much be how I caught up to you on the ones where I missed out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did you have written down for simultaneous exclamations? Two? Okay? Yes, I had two, and then I added three catchphrases because like they there's a moment where they each get their catchphrase. I think, like, yeah, you get you get zoincs, you get jinkies whatever Fred and Daphne say like oh my or something. I forget, but yeah, you get those catchphrases, and then I think like, yeah, the Alma says jinkies again at the very end, Uh snacking. How did you get for snacking? I got three? Too cool Dean takes a dig at Fred or hits on Daphne. How many do you get? Thirded, I only wrote down eight, so I probably for sure miss I have three dig on Fred and five hit on Daphne. But again, I'm for sure I.
Speaker 1: Miss so I was really tuned into that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet zaps.
Speaker 1: I only got one.
Speaker 4: You got one, so I think I'm counting three because when the boys go into the TV, when cast goes into the TV, and then when they all go out.
Speaker 1: You're right, Yeah, I always missed the out the outgoing now.
Speaker 4: Out zaps, just like in a French connection, the outgoing that I missed every time Angels, Yeah, Dean moment or Sammy scow I had five Dean face moments and eight.
Speaker 1: Sammy and I didn't have anything for that because I wrote it down above the line I drew, so I completely I don't do it at all.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go, Uh, yeah, I had five like Dean like just kind of like Fanboy. I think I just mostly went with like fanboy moments, and I think maybe like at the beginning when he wants the TV and then Sammy scowl, which is just could be the whole episode, frankly, and then of course our shots Barney bye bye. So when our fluffy dinosaur goes away at the end, Fred Fred which is kind of like still towards the beginning is should the episode, but in the middle and then the bleep, it's.
Speaker 1: So funny says like, ok, a write or something to to Fred and it gets bleeped. Yeah, just so it's such a good moment and it's it's like probably the best.
Speaker 4: Good validation moment. Yeah, yeah, it's a good validation moment. So yeah, that is natural. That is the drinking job that we came up with. I think it'll do a decent job of getting you messed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of getting messed up, next episode, we are going to do season eleven, episode four. Baby. There are the drinking game rules, so you can play along before the next episode. And of course, as always we say this every time, but you can always just listen to the drinking and rules. Pose it watch the episode or you know, drink along with the recap even if you want. But here's our baby drinking game. Rules.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: Anytime they mentioned the darkness, because we are in season eleven the darkness.
Speaker 4: I believed.
Speaker 1: Pop culture references and as usual double if cast doesn't get it, take a drink. Anytime we are uh, look, we are inside of baby alone looking out at the world. So there's no one in baby with us. Okay, baby, and we're just looking out at the world.
Speaker 4: I will do baby solo shot.
Speaker 1: Take a drink. Anytime they mention a monster by name, which I'm putting together with anytime they mentioned a weare pire, take a sip. So when they're like, oh that time we fought that wind, to go take a drink. But anytime they mentioned the whre pires, take a sip. Okay, take a drink. Whenever there's a traumatic brain injury bringing that one back, I'm doing the Sami rules. So anytime someone called Sam by any name other than sam meaning Sammy or Samuel, you scream Sammy and take a big drink and then our.
Speaker 4: Shot if it's Samuel. If it's Samuel, do you just go Samuel and take.
Speaker 1: A real yeah. And then there are two shots. One is when we're working on our net moves.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that scene. I love it so much and like I anytime we hear that song's all I think about is that scene in them in the car singing it. And then we can talk about what that song is when we get to it, because I have lots of thoughts about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about it all, so it sounds great to me. And then the second shot is when death since when is being dead ever stopped at Winchester With that happens, you take shot? Okay, well, and that's that is. That is today's episode of Gank That Drink. Thank you so much for listening. If you want to get some bonus content, get a little bit extra with Nate and Chrissy and the Gank That Drank podcast, you know, become a member and you get all the fun bonusy stuff. And where can people support Nate and Chrissy in real life?
Speaker 4: Nate, they can support us at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater just located at two one four West Main Street in downtown Mesa, Arizona. Shows are on Fridays at seven thirty and Saturdays at seven thirty nine five.
Speaker 1: So when you're out there in the world saving people and hunting things, you know, the family business. Do keep your lessons learned in mind? What are they?
Speaker 4: Nate, don't ever read newspaper without words.
Speaker 1: And never real estate developer.
Speaker 4: And never trust real estate.
Speaker 1: And be excellent to each other. And party, party on d