Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. Well, can you believe it? Summer is coming to an end. We have the Autumn Equinox coming up on the twenty second of September this month, and that means that the days are going to start getting shorter and colder. Well, we've really dealt with a hot summer. A lot of you in the United States have had record heat, record heat. I think there was I can't remember what part of Arizona had one hundred degree heat for one hundred days. That is like an all time record, and a lot of other parts of the country have also suffered with great amounts heat. I don't do well in heat. I just we you know, we were in Turkey a few weeks ago and the average temperature was one oh two and it's been like that for a few years. But it's hard to deal with if you're not used to it. And I don't do well in the heat. I've mentioned that many times, but so be it. It makes you wonder, you know, is this a natural phenomenon? It's this man based carbon polluting the air. Is this a combination? I think it's a combination of environment and man pushing it along a little bit with our carbon pollution and the greenhouse gases that are surrounding our planet and making for problems, making for serious problems. So but anyhow, as summer comes doing in, we are continuing with our biohacking basics. And today we have kind of a two sided situation. We have the return of Melissa Tittle. If you remember Melissa, she is a former producer of Prometheus, which is the ancient alien programs on the History Channel. She worked for Guaya for a number of years producing their programming, and she recently a couple of years ago, she jumped ship and she launched her own documentary and film production company called Hawthor Studios, and she has been putting out one or two documentaries and programs per year. We recently had her on It was last year she was speaking on documentary called Code twelve based on the understanding that our ancestors worked in a certain code that was encrypted into our system, possibly DNA, And we'll talk a little bit about that today. But the reason I have Melissa with us for this program is a new documentary that was just released by Hathorne Studios called Source It's Within You and This has to do with meditation, how meditation works, how you can biohack your body, mind, and spirit through a meditative process, and the great benefits of meditation. Now, I talk about meditation a great deal, and I talk about it because I've been a meditator for over thirty years and I've seen the benefits when I'm stressed, when I'm fatigued my average day, and just how beneficial meditation is for me to stay in an optimal state of wellness. And I'm not always optimal optimally well, but you know, it keeps me balanced. And I've had periods where, you know, we all have peers where things are not going great. You can get depressed. You can have fights with your spouse, your girlfriend, your lover and relatives, and it can be really challenging. And this also goes for your work. You can have a job that is maybe not fulfilling, which causes depression. You can have stress, you can have fatigue, which can be a challenge. And I find when I meditate at least twenty minutes in the morning enough I can again twenty minutes in the evening, I'm much more on an even kill, a much more balanced and I mean I've recommended people try the Transcedental Meditation program, which is actually in each state or close to most major cities in the United State dates it's also throughout Europe, and if you go to their website Transcendental Meditation ortm dot org, you can find a location near you and their program is a weekend. I think it's two weekends now, and I don't remember what it was when I took it. It was like three or four hundred dollars, and that was a long time ago, so I would think that it's probably approaching eight hundred or more. But this is money, it's very well spent. And if you're into the whole thinking behind biohacking, which is taking your wellness back using nutrition, meditation, fasting, neotropics, ozempic for weight loss and brain function, and all the different routines and remedies that help you recover your health, help you biohack aging, memory loss, everything happen to do with aging is what biohacking is all about. We want to reverse this. We want to live as long as we can in a wellness state, in high levels of wellness, and not have the problems associated with aging. Getting involved with pharmaceuticals, which is what our our paths are all about and really taking back our health in a positive manner. Now, in a few weeks, we're going to have an expert who runs a clinic on fasting us talk to us about the benefits of a one day fast or longer, what happens to the body, and why our ancestors used fasting as a preventative, a way to keep the body balanced healthy, and the immune system is on an optimal level. And when your immunity is in its best state, you you don't get sick. If other people have a virus, you typically don't get it, or you get a very you get a very mild illness regarding the regarding a viral infection. This goes for other situations. Your body heals quicker. I found that and I do four times a year, every change of the season. I try to do a ford this to five day fast, and I've mentioned it on other programs. But when you do a fast for that long, you're really cleansing. And I just do a tea, coffee, water for that time period, and it's not necessarily easy. It took me a couple of years to get up to that I did a one day no food, and then a two day, and then so on three day, four days, and just in the last six to eight months, I've been able to do five days. When I was younger, I could do a week without a problem. So I enjoyed the benefits of it. I felt amazing you come out of a fast. And also the other thing to remember is when you're fasting, you come out of it very slow, and you eat steam vegetables. You don't eat any protein right away. You slowly introduce some meat, some chicken, some fish, and then you continue on. The ending of a fast is as much is as important as the actual fast itself. So anyhow, we're gonna have, like I said, an expert who has a clinic here in northern California, and he will be on the program to talk about his program as well as the benefits that he sees from patients who are in his clinic. So that'll be a good program. But today we're talking about a new documentary called The Source, and it features doctor Joe Despenser, who is a chiropractor who's been practicing a couple of decades now, and this new documentary on his work is fascinating and Melissa will tell us all about it and more about the actual process that he talks about his meditative process in this program. So today's program is Source It's Within You, and my guest is producer Melissa Tittle. You probably hear about all these amazing locations, these ancient sites we visit on Earth Ancients and here on Destiny, but I got to tell you there's nothing like being there in person. And we have a number of tours that we schedule every year, some in far lands like Turkey and Egypt, but some closer to home like Mexico. And we have a great tour coming up in November the Sacred Maya Temples of the Yucatan. It's November eighth through the seventeenth of this year, one week of intense exploration. This tour is designed for those of you who really want to connect with these ancient places, feel an affinity to the Maya, and just want to see a close and personal what a pyramid looks like, what it feels like, how you connect with them in the Tolleric Energy. For more information on our upcoming tour, go to Earth Ancients dot com, forward Slash Tours and look for the banner to Mexico. Got to tell you this is gonna be a good one. We're going to be going to Ushmol, Cicheniza, Loabna, Sayil, and every place we go to. You can connect by sitting, by meditating, by connecting with these sacred locations. And there's nothing like climbing to Mayan Pyramid and sitting at the very top of getting bathed in this wonderful energy. Again. Come out and join us. It's November eighth through the seventeenth of this year. Go to earthacients dot com, forward slash Tours and get all the information. Come on with Melissa Tittle from Hathor Studios. It's been a while since we've had her on the pre Melissa's busy as hell. She has got her hands in all kinds of stuff, and she released a documentary called Code twelve last year. We've talked to her a little bit about it. We're gonna speak just a bit about Code twelve and also an upcoming similar based on that documentary. But the reason she's on the program today is to discuss a new documentary called Source. And this is something that those of you who have been listening to the podcast might be interested in because we're being focused a little bit on biohacking, taking your health back and not depending so much on Western medicine, allopathic medicine. You all know how I feel about that. So, Melissa, how you doing great? To see you good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good? So let's talk about Code twelve. This is having to do with ancient cultures and megalithic structures and a mathematical system. Talk a little bit about give us a highlight on Code twelve and what is in store for those of us who haven't seen the full documentary.
Speaker 2: Sure, Code twelve is something I guess I've been working on for ten years because I've covered so many shows from mainstream ancient aliens to you know, tons of guys shows and interviewed tons of different people from aliens to ancient temples to you know, you got it. And this this movie really uncovers a lost pattern, a code, Code twelve that's in spiritual texts, our biology, our astronomical alignments, quantum physics. It crosses over any understanding that we have of our universe right now, and this code seems to be the structure of which we live in. You know, the idea that we live in a matrix could be closer than we think. This is kind of this unraveling of that. And not only do we have the where I'm actually giving the way the movie for free September twenty first and twenty second for any of you that just want to see it, and then I'll make sure I'll give all the links to Cliff but if you go to Hathorstudio dot com you will be able to find it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's going to be Saturday September twenty first and Sunday twenty second. You got it, two days of freebe gool. That's actually very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, check it out, Dive into the rabbit Hole, and then really exciting actually October fifth, so a couple of weeks afterwards, we're doing an online conference for six weekends. We have ten speakers. We have a couple speakers from the movie, William Henry, Maria Wheatley, Nis Sim Harriman, and then we have Greg Bryden, doctor Sue Mortar, Robert Gilbert Mattias and several other people.
Speaker 1: So those are good people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be great. The greatest thing is the movie finishes, but all of these people have new discoveries based on this code. So you can also go to half our Studios or half our studio dot com and you can find an online conference there as well.
Speaker 1: Give us a give us a hint on pick one of those people. Like we've had Maria Wheatly on the program many times and she's about the Stonehenge and other UK megalists as well as the Longhead people she discovered there. What what does she bring to the to the table in terms of code identification.
Speaker 2: So something that well, Maria has a lot of pieces of this puzzle, but specifically in the documentary and then I don't want to I don't want to give away, but she's going to give away.
Speaker 1: Give us something, Come on, now, give us something.
Speaker 2: So there we talk about her discovery of two codes at Stonehenge. One of them is a base ten and one of them is a base twelve. And if you know anything about Base ten and Base twelve math, base ten is some kind of rudimentary structure that we live in now and Base twelve is supposed to be something more ancient. Well, both of them are prevalent at Stonehenge. Now, what she's going to reveal in the one of these online sessions that you're going to be able to listen to is a new discovery at Stonehenge and how they've discovered a dodecahedron within the dodeca twelve faces twelve face geometry shape by frequency alone, by using the stones in a musical note structure, they can it actually creates a dodecahedron with a frequency. So she's going to go into that into much detail and how a lot of this, these two codes are programmed at a lot of temples around the world, not just Stonehands or Egypt, but other places, and so that kind of gets into this, well, who put these codes in here? And why is one? Why do we have to have two? And you know, you know, those are the things that you'll get to kind of get in with her, which is pretty fascinating.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the conference starts October the fifth, which is roughly a month from now. We'll give more people, we'll give people more information at the end of the program, but for now, can they go to Hathorpe Studios dot com to get the registration information or you're going to have a special page.
Speaker 2: I will give you a special page so you can give it to all of your people. But if you just put in Halthorst's studio no s that's h A T. H o R Studio dot com. It's right on that page, and I'll say Code twelve online conference.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent. Yeah, we like to support conferences and those are that's a good lineup of people. So there you go. Code twelve sounds amazing. All right. We're talking today primarily for Destiny, which is this new documentary called Source. And as we understand about biohacking, meditation is a huge component of not only taking your power back, but working with the body, healing the body, expanding the mind, body and spirit to be more accessible to higher realms, higher data, higher information. And your your feature individual is doctor Joe Dispenser. Let's talk a little bit about Joe. I'm familiar with his work. But for our listeners who are not, what makes this guy special?
Speaker 2: I think what makes them special? And you know, I don't want I don't want anybody to think that they can't use all their amazing new biohacking appointments or.
Speaker 1: Stuff they have.
Speaker 2: But I think what he really what he really preaches is that you have the ability to do anything by yourself, without without anything else. And uh, and he's and what this documentary proves is that, uh, in a scientific way that is true. Right, So whether uh, whether you're meditating or you or you have a certain thought process, whatever you are thinking becomes when we heard this all the time in spiritual spiritual teachings like you know you are what you think and all that kind of stuff. But you've actually scientifically proven that somebody with cancerous cells can within seven days have a completely different physiology that does not have cancer. Now that's impossible, but this is but this isn't a in a part of I feel better own there's normal cancer my body. This is a we've actually been able to see the cells change through thought alone in a very scientific way. So that is that's kind of his work is about getting people into that space of understanding they have the power to change their body and they believe it and they feel it. And then this documentary really gets into that scientific part that you show through slides alone and blood and plasma and microbiome samples that indeed is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to mention to our listeners that you both wrote and directed this documentary, which has taken on a lot of material. The total the complete title source. It's within you, and we've been working on trying to get people to understand the quality and the importance of meditation. But talk for a minute about the Western culture, the level of stress that most people are in, the level of survival mode that they're in, and why this is so damaging and it's a it's a it's a Petri dish for disease. So talk about that about how why why we're so stressed out, and why we it's vital that we take our health back from this environment of chaos. If I can just use that term as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that thing's about right. You know. One of the things that I think I always cover, no matter what what documentary, what TV show I'm writing, is that there is no one truth. There is many truths, and the only thing that you can try to create some kind of truth within all of this chaos is patterns. And and so I would say that the pattern here is every generation is probably back to even Egyptian times, was like the world is chaotic and everything's a mess, and it's going to you know, crap or whatever. I'm trying not to swear. It's so hard for me.
Speaker 1: It's Okay, it's appropriate, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything's going to shit, all right. So, but so that's a pattern. We have this ingrained in our mind that everything is falling apart, and so there's a panic width in us. At all points in time, there are some dark ages. There's been groups of people who have said, if we bring it back inside, it seems to disappear. And then therefore we build new nations, we build new thoughts, all that kind of stuff about think about anything in history. Right, So, now we're at this point in time where we have information flowing so fast. Right, you could just look at your Instagram feed and there's there's all sorts of ideas flowing, and the amount of chaos that's not organized in your head is moving so fast that you don't even know what you're thinking anymore. You're not just doing one job or you're not talking to one family. You're talking to tens of millions of people and ideas all the time. So it's important that we, as the famous saying, know thyself is very important because we are being bombarded by everybody else's opinions, everybody else's thoughts, and what we're supposed to be. And again this isn't new, But at this moment in time, we are trying to create a better world by looking for other people to tell us what to do. We need to create that inside. And what happens when you talk about biohacking or you talk about meditation, is we're talking about something we're trying to fix. But we need to be healthy inside. We need health inside so that we can clear our thoughts and we can show up for the world in the way that we want the world to change. And it's so important right now because of the amount of information. This isn't a new moment in time. Remember every generation, every one hundred, twenty years ago. It's always been chaotic. It's always been a ship storm. But we have the ability to have so much information thrown at us right now. To be calm and understand that we have control over our own healing and our own thoughts is very, very vital at this moment in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like that thought, which is the it kind of runs through That theme runs through the whole documentary. Our society, Western culture doesn't rely or suggest or nurture self healing, self wellness. We are brainwashed by the allopathic and the pharmaceutical companies to take a pill for my ache, take a pill for my twitching leg. I have an upset stomach, I have to take a pill. And this is a crutch that doesn't inspire us to to take wellness back. You have a you know, you interview a number of medical doctors in this documentary, which I love, and you interview a woman named Ruth Waterman, who is a anesthesiologist, who basically says, we have it wrong, and it bothers me. I'm a physician, and it bothers me that we have to give drugs rather than suggest other more natural methods of wellness. Talk a little bit about the way you integrate these poor doctors who must feel terrible that, you know, all their training is about dosing people with drugs or surgical procedures and all this horrible practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, Ruth is actually the chairman of the anesthesiology department in San Diego, so and she's also a physician, So she's been in the game a long time. And I really I had no idea what she was going to say on camera. Oh she yeah, she said she was interested in talking about it, but she wasn't going to make any claims because scientific data has to go through its rounds of all sorts of things, peer review and lots of more testing. So she's like, look, i'll take this interview. I have some opinions. So I had no idea that she was actually going to say, Look, we as doctors know there's things that we must that you should go to the doctor for, right Like you broke a leg, you need a blood and flute fusion. Yeah, there's things like that. But I think what I think what she's struggling with, and definitely after twenty twenty, is there's a whole lot of problems people have and they really don't know how to solve them. They just need to go through Okay, well i'll test this and i'll test that, but it's not the root. And so what she's really requesting and and by the way, after the Doctor documentary, she's gone into another direction of really forwarding this at the San Diego Hospitals, and that is, can we get doctors to train to train doctors to understand the importance of training their patients about meditation? Really yes, because there are parts of our mental health that are causing a lot of our sicknesses. And if we can get to the root of that. We can talk about pharmaceutical drugs that need to happen, but there should be an open conversation of like, what's going on in your life? How can we change this conversation and get you into a place where you are These weird symptoms are starting to calm down. I mean ninety percent. I say ninety percent because it feels like ninety percent of people have inflammation in their body and no one knows where it comes from. They could say, well, I'm allergic to gluten, or I have hashimotoves disease, or you know all this stuff, but everybody seems to have inflammation, Like you can't tell me. I mean, we can get a whole conversation about food and all this kind of stuff, but yes, everybody has inflammation. So if we are living in a toxic world where all of our food is bad for us, the air we breathe is bad for us, the water we drink is not good for us, then what options do we have. It can't be pills, can't be more stuff. It's got to be something else. So that's why I think meditation by itself, you know, outside this documentary and understanding how it works. Because we are logical, we are people, right, we are humans. We have to think about all this stuff. We can't just believe it works. We need proof. Is the next level in our health because we are living in a world that's not necessarily clean or healthy us.
Speaker 1: This Joe Despenser, He's written a couple of really really good books. I'm trying to think of the one that was the best seller New York Times bestseller. But he is all about taking your power back, healing yourself. But also he looks at meditation as a healing tool. But I want you to talk a little bit about the brain heart integration. And I've had people on the program to talk about heart math, and you have some people that you talk about in the documentary on heart math. But what is the integrative technique that he suggests and why is it so powerful?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to speak for doctor Joe Spenza. Yeah, and a lot of people who do brain and heart meditations coherence, that's a big thing for what they do at those conferences for seven days. But there is a lot of scientific data that if you get your heart in a you get your thoughts in a rhythm. With your heart, you can create a magnetic frequency that changes your field and then and then in return, I mean, you think about this idea that you have a field around you. This is scientifically proven. I'm not making enough spiritual mumbajumbo. We all have some kind of field around us that is our existence, right, just like plants or animals. You know, everything has kind of its own oric field.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So we have this field, and if we create a coherence with our thoughts and our heart, this field changes into a new structure.
Speaker 2: And then that field, ork field, there's lots of names for this field, electromagnetic field, then informs the body of a new imprint. So it's it's you are creating a coherence by thought and your heart alone that then programs a field that then programs your body. So one of the things that I always I don't argue with people about, but people will say, well, you know, it's my connection to source, which we do talk about this documentary, Like what do you think it is? Like what do you connect with God or whatever, goddess, whatever you want to call it? Is this this connection? Is you connecting It's this symbiotic relationship. I don't think people really understand is that once you create a message between your heart and your head, right and you create that frequency out there, it then reprograms your body. So if it's negative, that frequency connection with the heart like pumps out another frequency and then it reprograms your body and it's being positive. So having control of that is kind of what Ruth was getting at, Like, if we can actually get more science behind this, we can get the scientific community, especially doctors, to start figuring out how they can communicate with their patients on a level just to help this. This this system, that, this, this almost this. I mean it's spiritual, but it's also like our own technology. It's as if our existence is a technology that we have no idea how to work.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Melissa Tittle, talking about her newest documentary Source. We'll be right back. My guest today is documentary producer, writer and director Melissa Tittle, who has produced a new documentary called Source. It's within You on the meditative process and the benefits from a specific program, which is produced by doctor Joe Dispensa and his organization. It's so funny because you're kind of you're kind of going Code twelve on source and going, there's technology behind here. This heech, the sources, the sources.
Speaker 2: Tech, the sources is not it's not tech, but it really you know, because the documentary sources scientific. Right, you have to say, well, what changed inside the body? Oh, it was you know, it was these new thoughts you had. But then the new thoughts were connected to your heart, and then it created a structure in your electromagnetic field, and then your body changed. I mean, there's a lot of holes to this, but we have the proof in the scientific data, and you can actually see the cells of a person who has cancer and then a person who doesn't have cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want you to talk a little bit. We in the documentary, we attend one of Joe Dispens's seminars and there is group meditations, but then in some part of it, he asked for volunteers to have their blood taken before and after to see the changes physiological changes taking place. Talk about that and what is documented during these seminars. I mean it kind of validates the work, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh well, let's back up a little bit. So doctor Joda Spendza has been doing retreats for a long time, and in the documentary we kind of go through this in pieces so people understand that doctor Joda spends his own entity. The University of U SEE San Diego is its own entity, and we show how they kind of merge together on this joint project. Right, So doctor Joda spends a teaching meditation. It is his own camp. A doctor attends one of these and is blown away because a woman says she no longer has cancer, and he's like, He's like, is that even possible? I want to design a study to see if that's even possible or is she just making it up? Is this just some idea in her head? You know? And she's out of the stage and said that. So this doctor goes back to U SEE San Diego, has a conversation with another college who thinks it's craziness and doesn't want to be involved. But somehow, you have to watch a documentary. They get some seed money and they say, okay, we'll take fifty to one hundred participants that want to get their blood drawn and will create a whole pharmaceutical study with the controls and structure, and all these people are going to be monitored from the minute they start to the minute they end, so we know exactly what's going on with them, just like they would with the pharmaceutical study. And they didn't actually expect to find anything. They expected to have people's brain waves be calmer or like in a different state or but they didn't actually think that they were going to get any change. And the blood samples taken before the retreat, during the retreat, and after, but they did and it was mind blowing, like the levels. I don't want to speak for the documentary, but the levels were completely different, as if again a different person had walked out of that treat, a different physiology. And so what started then was the formation of a yeah they so. So at this point a nonprofit was created that would raise money for UC San Diego to continue the study. Because of course, in all studies, whether you're doing pharmaceutical study or you're doing just a study on the human body, it's what question you ask and you have to have enough samples to answer to be able to answer those questions right, and then you have to back up. Okay, in the first study we did X y Z, now we need to back that up because if we don't get the same result, then it was a fluke for some reason, those one hundred people wasn't. So they have to have enough people. They have to have thousands and thousands and thousands of people to make a claim that there's a pattern. So now the reason why pharmaceutical companies have can do this is because they have so much money. There's millions and millions and millions of dollars into research to get a drug off the ground. Meditation has zero right, So now doctor Joe is not involved in any of that. He's involved in running the retreat. They're saying, can we use the retreat. He's saying, yes, use the retreat. So this isn't a doctor Joe to spends the study. Doctor Joe is running his retreat. They're doing their study.
Speaker 1: And oh so he has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Then he doesn't have anything to do with it. Yes, he says, can I use your data? But they're like yeah, but not now, wait till we're done with the paper.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You know, this is how the relationship goes because there still have jobs that you see San Diego, you know they still are they're actually still this is this is a study that's being funded by people they want to see the results, not by doctor Joe Despenza. So that's that's the that's that's the difference.
Speaker 1: I can't think of the gentleman's n He's he's a PhD. Who is the chemist who is wanting to know more specifics about people's physiology before, during, and after this meditative process. And he's featured prominently because he's going, what is going on here? This doesn't make sense. People are healing themselves. I should also mention that you include a number of people who have had cancer and have had dire prognosis prognosis and through this, I guess a series of techniques have cleared themselves of their of their cancer. So that's pretty profound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's some I mean that one the one story. I mean, there's really When I was making this documentary, there were so many testimonials. I mean there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of testimonials people from all over the world, but I picked the ones that correlated to the questions they answered in their data. I mean, because tons of people with different sicknesses and all sorts of things, and it was important because this is what they were asking when they were doing the studies. And I also wanted to make sure that if they healed themselves from cancer, they had that was documented by other doctors right that they had cancer, their X rays had X y Z in them, or they had some kind of tumor and then it was gone. Because we're doing a documentary, we need physical proof. We can't just have people saying that they feel better. So getting people that had before and after physical documents from their doctor was the number one thing that I required for the testimonials. And one woman had to get her thyroid removed and through a series of practices like grew it.
Speaker 1: Back, Oh my god, you're kidding.
Speaker 2: It came back and it was actually releasing the right amount of hormones. And she started getting sick because she was taking all the drugs to create the hormones.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She went to a doctor. She's like, I don't feel right. I feel my heart's gonna explode. And she's like, you don't you just stop taking all of this right away. I don't know what you're actually producing. You have it in your body. And she went to the surgeon and he it's sure enough, there was a thyroid like it was like it was in Yeah, it was. You have to watch a documentary, but it was it was.
Speaker 1: I think that must have been towards the end. I didn't get a chance to see the whole thing. Those are kind of the kind of stories that are amazing. And she must have been following a protocol with mixed wellness technique like meditation, new diet, exercise and something else. Right, she just and do meditation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that she was really cognizant of you know, her diet and everything. But her story is pretty unique. She was like the number one sales rep for a pharmaceutical company. So this is a woman who who has a level she saw.
Speaker 1: Her she's an African American, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, and she she was under such great pressure, a performance pressure that she didn't sleep. She worked seventeen or twenty hours a day or something insane, and she just ran herself down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just ran herself down. So obviously she had to stop all that. Yeah, so that was a change that probably helped her heal. But but I but it was But why again, this is why would somebody do that to themselves?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If there wasn't the piece of them that wasn't whole, right, the piece of them that needed to be healed. Yes, the thyroid. That's ironic, you know, that's just like nobody's done that before. Yeah, it was really a piece of her that needed to be okay with, not be the best, and that needed to be healed. And that's what she worked on and in the process grew a thyroid back.
Speaker 1: So let me let me tell you, let me ask you this. So if the title of the movie is Source and we're talking about this one specific individual who healed herself from thyroid cancer and grew it back, God, I can't believe that's amazing? Is it? Is it her soul that is relieving, is revealing her true self to her? What I'm asking you, as the producer, what do you how do you identify the source? And we started the conversation with this idea of the source being this all around God got us all that is the you know, whatever you believe in religiously, but more on a phi physical level. Is there something within her that she is turning on that says you are a divine being, you can heal anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I would say yes, I don't know what kind of scientific proof I have that. And we can talk about cells and structures of bodies, and you know, doctor, you.
Speaker 1: Can't talk about it on a scientific level because that's that's you know, you have to use a scientific method and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Apply to talk about something we can't see. And that's really our human condition, to be honest with you, Our human condition is convincing ourselves that there is so much that we cannot see, which obviously actually has been proven by science. Right, we have a whole spectrum of life. We can see this tiny little bit and spectrum y and different beings can see lots of different spectrums of light. But we have a condition on this planet that's not a about sickness or chaos. It is that we all, I feel innately know that there is more than we can see. But we have such a logical existence that to to get our minds in that area is just it's so hard. It doesn't matter if you're in the spiritual space or anything to see it, to feel it. And so you asked, what do you think healed her? And I do? I agree with you. I think it was her in another dimension of existence, you know, so.
Speaker 1: She stepped out of her shit storm. Part in the language, that's our word. I know, it's our word today. She stepped out of this muck and she through the help of the meditative process which probably turned on the light cellular structure as well as body mind, spirit, and she was able to receive healing and maybe was turned the system was turned on. I mean, they to reproduce an organ for you to tell me that I didn't catch that in the documentary. That is completely out of control but so wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know doctor Joe didn't even know that. I had to tell him on camera because I was interviewing him about each testimonial. He doesn't know these people, right, you know about some of them. But I'm like, well, what about the woman who healed herself and grew a thybrod back? And He's like, what somebody grew there's thyroid back.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've seen it so casually. Oh, she grew her she grew a new liver, she grew some kidneys, she had she had a hysterectly when she grew a uterus. Yeah, oh my god. I mean, Melissa, it's really I don't know that you. I mean you probably do understand because you earned this all the time. But that's a huge deal. Yeah, it's a huge deal. I mean, she I'm surprised that she's not like a test subject for some lab somewhere to understand the process that she went through to regenerate her organ Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know it's but it's all in doctor paperwork too. I called the doctor's office because I wanted the surgeon because I wanted to get in his opinion of what he thought. And he thought that we were suing him because it grew back and he didn't cut it out, and he's like, I cut it out. I'm like, I know, you cut it out. We're really happy about the fact you cut it out. But she grew.
Speaker 1: Oh you wanted to validate with the surgeon, and the surgeon was freaking out that you were going to sue it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. But he got the paperwork because by law, those are her records, and if she wants to put them in our documentary then it's fine.
Speaker 1: But let me talk to you a minute about the anxious because you roll with this really well, and as long as I've been studying ancient cultures, those that weren't as technologically based as we are. It seems to me that they had more of a grasp of natural healing working with the elements, and though they didn't write it down, it just feels like they knew what they were doing when it came to this kind of stuff. Wouldn't you say yes?
Speaker 2: But they were okay with not having logical proof of things they couldn't see because they knew that they worked. One of the I was just telling my steps on this because he was he's a teenager, so he's arguing with me about about it. Well, you can't see that, so it's not true. So analogy that this is something that's been studied widely and it's definitely coming out in all the big publications, is how forests communicate with each other, How trees communicate with each other. How mushrooms in the forest are the receptors, and you know, if a tree falls down, they send o the receptors to the other tree and the other trees and nutrients so that they can keep the stump alive. This is all a network, right, But before that, the ancient people would go to the forest and they knew that it was communicating. They didn't have scientists figuring out how the mushrooms were the receptors communicate with the tree. So now that we have scientific proof, we're like, okay, yeah, the forest is definitely speaking to itself, right. But the ancients knew this. They didn't need proof. They could feel it. They were more in touch with the earth, with the structures of our universe, with quantum physics, how the stars oriented themselves, and how they use that in the structures of the temples, and and we don't really know, like we can talk about it, like, okay, so most of the temples in Egypt are a lined somehow to serious and bar would hit this way, and we don't really I mean we'll say okay, because the Aliens are from there. Whatever, we don't really know what it does because we are not in touch with those things that we cannot see because we're like, well, I can't see it, so therefore it's not real.
Speaker 1: I think the Egyptian government is and I go there every year on tour. They are so reticent about scanning using technology to see what is underneath these temples, like you know, hathor temple space that's your studio and Dendera. This is an amazing temple that sits on a toleric energy field, probably a lay line if we were able to measure it. But what they won't allow to happen is it is sitting on top of an earlier temple that most people don't know about, and the government is reticent about digging or learning more about it. Well, if we knew what the original temple was all about, we might understand why women went there for fertility issues, for healing, for childbearing, childbirth. You know, it's just yeah, I don't know how to I don't know how to describe my frustration. It's like we were on the cusp of really learning about how the ancients function, and yet we don't care to perceive it because it's probably too much for us.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not for us. Remember there's two parts of every story, right, there's somebody loses control when more people understand things. I feel you know, in the Egypt government, they would lose control of their narrative, whatever that narrative is, and whoever who's in power, who has that narrative. You can say that about free energy, I mean it, it can happen tomorrow for everybody in this whole world. I mean a mitchwo Kok who talks about it. It's not like a pipe dream where somebody just came up with an idea and in their basement or whatever. Yes, you have those people, but this is something that could happen, but then someone loses power. So we're always in this struggle because we're not thinking about, well, let's go back to why are we're talking about this in the first place. We're so fixed on the things that we cannot see that we're waiting for somebody to validate it so then we all can be on the same page. And that is our biggest fault as a human race, is that we're waiting for the common sense to kick in the fifty to believe that's what has to be. Okay, it's the next thing we're doing, instead of I really believe this and there is no proof. I mean, this is this is what religion is.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a brief commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, documentary producer Melissa Tittle. We'll be right back. My guest today is Melissa Tittle from Hathorpe Studios who's presenting a new documentary on meditation called Source It's Within You, and we're learning the benefits of a meditative practice. But I like your analogy. The fifty percent kind of speaks up and goes, Okay, we need to know more about this. We're not going to hide it anymore. I don't know if it's that ever happened in our generation that we really know the functions of these without scientific evidence to know the function of these temples and how they actually work, you know. So we're getting close to the end of this. I want to cover a couple other points that are featured in the movie, which is boosting immunity, and it looks like these meditative techniques somehow open us to really really strong immunity. In fact, in the documentary, I think you even show people are less likely to get and the virus or have illness. So talk about that for a little bit.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that mainstream knows about, probably because of COVID, is this idea of spike proteins and how we give we give some rudimentary examples and then we give some amazing graphics and we show how you have a healthy cell and how a virus gets into your cell and they have these like scissor I'm not even this is there's literally we have a graphic with the scissors, right, So the virus has these kind of spiky edges that cuts through the lining. I know, I'm just doing this cuts lining. This is that example of human communication, you know, making it very simple, so it becomes.
Speaker 1: Logical of course, cuts to the.
Speaker 2: Lining of that cell lets itself in. It's like a vampire, right, It's just like you know, don't open that door. It comes in and it takes over the cell and then you're sick. Right, That's that's how. That's how a virus and then it spreads through out o cells. So what they what they were able to prove through all these blood samples and people that came in sick and then people that were just stressed right and showing their low immunity to a virus because their system was all whacked out from being stressed up. That when you get into a meditative state or a place of bliss, joyfulness, however you get there, you create a barrier that those scissored like viruses can't get in, no matter if you're in front of somebody with some kind of virus or COVID or whatever you have. It releases your cells actually grow something called serpent a five. Now, this is a natural occurring thing in your body, but for some reason, when you're in this joyful state, this is what we found out, or they found out in the scientific process. You make so much of it that it covers your cells so that nothing can come in. Nothing can invade any of those cells, no matter if you're standing inside a COVID chamber, right, it can't come in. So serpent a five. And we put this in the documentary too, So serpent a five. In the early studies when everyone he has slowly, you know that end of February, beginning of March, everything was slowly just being shut down. Doctors were scrambling to figure out what they were going to do, and one of the ideas was serpent a five. Let's see if we can create enough serpent a five that we could give people injections of serpent a five because that's a natural current thing in the body, and somebody who's sick needs more of that so that they can have immunity. So this isn't a conversation that just started with the documentary. This was something actually that became a conversation early in the in the COVID pandemic. So this finding was not obviously anything they're looking for. They were just trying to figure out what had changed in the cellular structure after a certain amount of meditation or the joyful experience, and it was this serpent a five and this ability for the cell to protect itself from any disease, virus, or any kind of foreign entity, which.
Speaker 1: Very cool, fascinating, Yeah, very cool. The documentary is called The Source. It is coming out. It's out now, isn't it now available?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go. We did everything kind of grassroots, and we did this on purpose because if you go to source thefilm dot org.
Speaker 1: Source thefilm dot org.
Speaker 2: Okay, source thefilm dot org, you can watch it now and we we are giving it away for free the weekend of September twenty seventh and twenty eighth. This is like Halflar's month of free MOVIESE.
Speaker 1: Jesus twenty seventh and twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the twenty seventh and the twenty eighth. And there's actual meditations that go along with the documentary. So if you are.
Speaker 1: Interested, Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you do purchase those meditations, all the proceeds go back to the Inner Science nonprofit that goes to the research. It does not go to doctor Joe or anybody else. Everything goes affwarding the research and to you know, figuring out how this is all happening with this meditative state.
Speaker 1: So's you're so generous, Melissa to let people watch this for free. The source tofilm dot org Saturday, no excuse me, Friday and Saturday, the twenty seventh and twenty eighth of September. Fantastic. I enjoyed it. I consider it a feather in the hat of biohacking. You're taking your power back. You are not using drugs or the allopathic method, which just masks and band aids problems for the most part. And we all know allopathic medicine is wonderful for trauma, but when it comes to subtle hell and long term wellness, it's not the solution. So amazing. Is there anything else you can give us in terms of where else we might want to see it? Is it going to be on Amazon like Code twelve?
Speaker 2: Not yet. I'm in some talks with some networks. You can't really talk about it yet, but as soon as it is out on another network or let you know, I think right now, you know, I think with both films and even half of our studios, I think the vibe of the spiritual community should be about information, and so give that information out. We want to give people resources so they can find new ways to figure out who they are and how they connect to all the things that they feel they need to be connected to, and then you know, we go from there. I think mainstream is really important. I think getting all these films on mainstream is number one. But I also think getting people the information and allowing them to be part of a grassroots movement is really important, because that's why we're here. Otherwise, there's slasher films on all mainstream if you want to watch those.
Speaker 1: There's too many slasher movies. We don't need that. As we close, Melissa, does Joe suggest a meditative technique for those of the people who are listening who are like I'd like to learn meditation. I've mentioned transidental meditation many times, but right now, to learn meditation, it's twelve hundred US at a local TM center. Do you have suggestions where people can learn about meditation or is it in the documentary or do people have to give Dispens's book.
Speaker 2: We don't necessarily have how to meditations in the documentary. It's really the science, the science that has come out around this, because that's kind of like the mind blowing thing about the documentary. But if you go to source Thefilm dot org, there's tons of different meditations for you to try. There's a program just to start like, Okay, I'm curious, I don't know what this all means. You can start there and definitely a ton of resources for you to kind of get into it. However it feels right for you. I think you know, we started this conversation with saying that you know you you've been meditating for a long time. I've been meditating for a long time. Meditation is how you communicate with yourself, So how you do that? There's resources on source Thefilm dot org, and there's resources otherwhere or other places, uh for you to figure out how to get in touch with that.
Speaker 1: But excellent boy.
Speaker 2: Your website.
Speaker 1: You're really a wonderful that you're not charging anybody for all these resources. So hey, those of you listening, I hope you can give back by donating something towards one of the causes that are featured on this website, the source thefilm dot Org. All right, Melissa, as always, it's a pleasure. You look great and onward and upward continued success.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's great to see you again.
Speaker 1: I'll have details of this upcoming documentary source on the Facebook page as well as the actual information on this podcast. So if you go to your source wherever you're listening to the podcast and go to the notes, I'll list all the information where you can get the link to actually see it while it's for free, and also get all the other information that Melissa was discussing. So I thought that was nice that she is allowing you listeners a chance to see both Code twelve and Source for free in a given time. So be sure to look at the notes for the show and all the details will be there, as well as links to not only the documentaries, but also the website. That was good to have around the program. You know, again, I'm a big advocate of meditation. I think more people would do it. I think we would have a whole different perhaps country or an environment that is much more stable. I think people are out of touch a great deal. I think that people are suffering traumas from childhood, from relationships, from just living and interacting. And also stress is a huge issue. Stress and depression are huge in the United States, which leads to medicines and all kinds of other remedies that aren't necessarily a benefit. So meditation is huge, and we'll continue to promote it here on Destiny and allow you to assess the possible techniques, be it ancient Hindu types, which is transcidentlla meditation. Joe Dispenser is suggesting in his documentary and in his work and others that I will submit and we will listen to in the coming months and years. So there you go. That's a really it's actually a really good biohacking tool for ultimate wellness. Hey, as fall approaches, you might be thinking of a chance to get away, and we have probably one of the better one week tours in Mexico. It's going to be the Sacred Temples of Mexico November eighth through the seventeenth in Mareda, Mareda, Yucatan, Mexico. This is a great opportunity to see and experience not only the temples, pyramids and archaeological parks of the Maya, but also we'll hear from archaeologists, we'll hear from author Michael Laflem and get a sense of just what the Maya were all about, their unique culture and the ruins, the buildings, and the cult and the cities they left behind. For more information, go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours and check it out. This tour is perfect for those who are seeking more information on ancient cultures, telluric energy, meditative practices, and also to work with body, mind and spirit. So again, check it out Earth Ancients dot com Forward slash Tours. Okay, that's it for today's program. I want to think my guests, Melissa Tittle from Hathor Studios as always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care of me well and we will talk to you next time.