Speaker 1: Made it Wednesday, CaCO Day Radio program coming up on the show. From a guest perspective, we started doing this thing, I don't know about a month ago where every like two weeks we're chatting with Congressman Brad Not just to still have a little little information gateway there. So we'll be chatting with him coming up at eight oh five, and you know, there's always something going on. As you're probably aware, it's I don't want to say it's easy to do talk radio right now, but it's easy to prep talk radio right now, really easy, and in fact, well I shouldn't say that, because some of it's just digging through and figuring out what you're gonna be able to fit into three hours. So we'll try to cover a few different things with him. We'll also try to get our where's the Epstein list update? Becuz not gonna let that die because remember we were now on the third. It's on my desk and you'll have it soon from Pam Bondy. And I know people are like trust the process, and I'm like I would if the process involved them going, hey, we're going through fine tooth comb and we're gonna do some indictments so you're gonna have to give us time because that is a legal process and there's rules. And if you'd just said that one, it would have struck fear two. I would be fine with it, right because I recognize that because I'm an adult. But you keep telling me it's on your desk and you're gonna hand it out. And then you have the Willie Wanka ticket thing at the White House with a handful of Twitter people. It's just so awful the way they're handling it. So once again, well we'll ask the question. Okay, all right. Unfortunately, though, we gotta we got we gotta figure something out, and I'm gonna give I understand, it's so early right now, unless you you know, you're somebody who works at five and you're like that, I've already been at work, but it's early for a lot of folks on a more normal schedule. We appreciate you getting up. I know you got stuff to do the kids. Maybe you want to go to the hit the gym or go for a run or whatever. That's great, glad you take us along with you. But it's never too early to solve a mystery. And it's a doozy road and I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: We chatted this.
Speaker 1: Morning and kind of know there's a lot of guesses out. There's a lot of theories too. All right, go away on Solve Mysteries music, So check this out. So AOC and Bernie Sanders are on there fight the Old Oligarchy Tour or whatever the hell it's called. And uh, you know, coming to a coming to a big white rally point near you. So over the weekend they went, they were in LA and they're like, can you believe in La they were able to get thousands of people to show up to a Bernie Sanders AOC rally in the middle of La. No, Wow, that's so crazy as unless you've ever been in LA and there's thirty thousand people within ten feet of you at all times. It's not as bad as New York, but it feels like but whatever and believe or now there's a lot of people on the left. That's fine. Then you went to Coachella, which is an interesting choice because you know, the oligarchy implies people who are wealthy, among other things, have some power, among other things. And you're trying to get a ticket to Coachella, let alone a good ticket there's no pores at Coachella. I don't care what they tell you. I guess unless somebody won a contest and they're like the poorest of the Coachella people. I don't know if you saw them, were beside themselves because they had to stand in a line for like three hours to check into the camping and there were no porta potties, so then they were defecating in the bushes and and then they're like, you can't do that, you can't do that. It's the desert. And then they had to stand in their own line of poop smell for three hours so they could get into Coachella. They still that ticket in their hand is not cheap, okay, So there's a there's a certain you got you either know somebody, you got a little little cash go to Coachella. And by the way, I don't care if somebody wants to go to a music festival or whatever the hell that thing has evolved into, but showing up there, that's not exactly uh blue collar right there. So but whatever, But that's not the mystery. Not the mystery of the why they go to Coachella. The mystery of how all those people showed up in the middle of LA like, I understand those those are easy to solve. No, no, no, no, I want to know what AOC's new accent is supposed to be. Right, Well, how we've documented many a politician on this show. Right, Hillary heads back south and all of a sudden, it's as though she's from Arkansas again, even though she had long shed that particular delivery. People made fun of it. She goes on a a a with the breakfast club, right, and she's sitting there and she's she points out, look at this hot sauce I carry in my purse. Oh, it's the ultimate of pandering. And she's not alone. We've seen it over and over and I mostly you just laugh at it. But at least you know what they were going for, is my point. Like when Hillary was doing that thing, we're like, oh, oh, look, who's southern again, Miss Arkansas. But even though it's not really an Arkansas accent, I understand what you're going for. Or when you have you have Northeast Yeah, you see it also, and it doesn't get as much discussion with Northeastern politicians, especially ones up in the New England area who don't have a strong New England or at all New England accent, and then they really turn it on when they're you know, they're stumping in bangor Maine or whatever it is. But with AOC, who has at times spoken the shrill, bad idea laden voice that we're used to every now and then she'll she'll lean into the Latina side, which that I kind of understand if you're speaking to an audience and you're gonna be speaking any Spanish, just because people tend to do that, even even people who when they pronounce words that are Spanish words, you're you know, you hear that where they just overemphasize even though that is the way it would be pronounced in Spanish. It sounds weird if it's a word that we also use in English, like you know, tamali or geelata. I'm trying to think of some good examples, but like you know, words words that we may use. But with AOC, I don't know what the heck she's going for. So that's our mystery. Wanted to set it up for you. I'm gonna play it for you now. It almost sounds different in the beginning, middle, and end. And I will warn you that people although I've not seen anything verified. I did see some some leftist accounts claiming that somebody monkeyed with the audio here or something. But let me tell you what, Ross and I are really good at telling if there are segments that are clipped, sped, differentiated within a sentence, we can tell these things. Or we're really good at it, I will say. And it's because like when we cut a commercial or we produce something and we have to take a middle part out, you also have to find the flow and the cadence of the words to make it sound like that was a smooth and intentional transition, or it sounds weird. And even if the listener can't always pick it up, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. To me, I did not hear any of that. Ross. Did you hear any distinct edit points in this thing?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So at this point I'm gonna play it for you. You tell me. I have not seen anything convincing me it's fake. I think those are just people recognize that it's not a good look. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is a criminal who was found guilty.
Speaker 5: Of thirty four felty counts a fraud.
Speaker 6: Of course he's lying.
Speaker 7: I'm abusing am manipulating the stock market too.
Speaker 1: But up the two.
Speaker 6: When he talks about.
Speaker 8: Rapists and criminals, he should look.
Speaker 6: In the mirror.
Speaker 1: It's it. It's like it's a it's a tale of three things like in the middle. I don't know what what's going on, especially with the up inflection on the two at the end, she sounds like a Poudy eight year old girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, so that's the second time I've heard it after loading it. Yes, she sounds like Reese Witherspoon and legally blonde.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, so in your mind, everyone, remember what you can about that. I have seen that movie. I can't okay, all right.
Speaker 3: She was a California girl, right, yeah, but sort of like Poudy and Valley. And she said it because she also has a crowd full of white people behind her, like super white people. Where is she is?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is that it might be the Coachella thing.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: I I am hold on because I only send it in the you know what, I don't know. I know it's somewhere on the West coast.
Speaker 3: So it could even be like a weird version of like Tim Walls's wife or something. That's so weird.
Speaker 1: Now, if there was any if there was any Minnesota in it, I will no, it was Idaho's Okay, there we go. She was in Idaho.
Speaker 3: She's trying to do like some weird Idaho Napoleon Dynamite white person voice. It's so weird. Why can't these people just be themselves?
Speaker 1: But I'm here to take people in Idaho talk like people in Wyoming.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I think that's like what she thinks they sound like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was gonna say. I think that's what she thinks that they sound like out there, but it's not. It's and I don't sound like it either anymore. I have a very everything kind of delivery in Wyoming. There is a little accent Idaho, especially as you get up further north, like in the Cellway. And I don't mean transplants, I mean people that literally grew up there. And then as you get into southern Idaho whor touches Utah. In Utah, it's also a different accent.
Speaker 3: I prefer Dave Chappelle's version of a white person. That's pretty good. I think hers is way off. She's sounding how she thinks white people in Idaho sound that's what it is, and she's way off.
Speaker 1: All right, one more time also, but let's also listen from the uh legally blonde, okay standpoint, because that's that's West coast, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is a criminals normal.
Speaker 5: I'm guilty of thirty four felony counts, a fraud.
Speaker 3: I didn't even be like Italian. It feels almost like Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yes, it feels like a combination of his wife in Sicily and uh traveling tent preacher, which in a way she kind of is at least she should be doing the hand thing, you know. Yeah, but this is this is only part one. Let's because it then it closed and change. What's that?
Speaker 3: Just inglorious pastor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just watched that the other day. Again, I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched the scene with the bear juice scene.
Speaker 3: But she goes from Italian and then at the end that she has like the up inflection. Yeah, she's all over the mast and maybe she's maybe she's a clone and she's malfunctioning.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, hold on, let's let's keep it going. Let's keep it going.
Speaker 6: Liable for sexual abuse.
Speaker 1: But what is that? What is the who said you don't see abuse like that?
Speaker 6: Of course he's lying.
Speaker 7: I'm abusing. I'm manipulating the stock market too.
Speaker 1: I can't get over the two two, all right, So that's probably that's the end of part two, which I can make no sense of. And then listen at the end, pouty eight year old.
Speaker 8: Girl when he talks about rapists and criminals.
Speaker 6: He should look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: That's you know why, because that's exactly like, that's exactly why my little sisters would have said, I'm rubber and you're glue, and then, you know, try to use that defense. So I don't know what's going on there. So that's our mystery this morning. Uhuh, you gotta guess on this at sanity. I'd love to hear it from you, all right. I'll give you a run. Now we get some calls, whatever, we'll do it coming up. Hang on. I will tell you this for all of the all of the downside of what California really brings to many of its citizens, including very high taxes, wildly enough service projects to nowhere a plenty, and of course very authoritarian controls over every aspect of your life. They also do crime pretty good. I'm telling you, if there's no better place for a car chase than Southern California. And it's so it's so baked into everything. It's like the one ununifying thing I told you when I was there, if there was any card chase, And they have the infrastructure to do it, like the TV networks in Los Angeles and San Diego and those areas, Like they have action plans for car chases, multiple helicopters LA. Actually, when I was down there, and I don't know if the dude's still down there, they had a guy who was really funny and good at car chases, and he I don't even know what his other reporter job was. He was just that dude. And and so like if there was a car chase, everyone was going to stop and watch whatever they were doing. But also they would then turn to KTLA, which is where we were. I don't remember who was, And this is twenty five years ago. So and when they do heist and they do stuff like that, they also do a really good job right or bank robberies. I mean, who can forget the North Hollywood bank robbery where the dudes are literally head to and all of the the body armor. I'm not celebrating it. I'm fine when they eventually get shot in the head. I'm just pointing out it's not how Florida does these things. Usually with their own a little Florida twist. They're like, yeah, so instead of port, you know, going into the North Hollywood bank there, head to toe and bulletproof stuff, they'd be naked holding an alligator. Some people are upset. Hold on, first you torture us with singing, and I think that's what you meant say, singing autocrec got you, sir, But singing and then that, oh you mean the aoc accent? Well what it's news ish stuff? Is that what you want?
Speaker 6: Can they keep on a little bit?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you know what, ross, I just thought of something. Let's find which one would be good for that.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump be criminal to what's gone guilty?
Speaker 6: A felony cat?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is revival all day. That's revival all day.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm lying. I'm abusing.
Speaker 7: I'm manipulating the sun market too.
Speaker 8: When he talks about radiots and criminals, he should look.
Speaker 1: At the mirror, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. That part that I thought was revival is definitely revival, right, So people should be standing up, shaking and then falling down when somebody touches their forehead. I know how these things work. Okay, all right, Well, you know what, sometimes you got to run the stuff next to each other, sir to figure out the mystery. And I feel like that's what we just did there, So kudos to us. Unfortunately, I got some other stuff I gotta get to. I have a question, why do they keep giving this dude air? This wasn't the director of Home Alone two pulling this garb about every year they'd write another story about how he's thinking of editing Donald Trump out of the film. I am I am I one who remember this story from the first the first Trump administration, and I'm almost positive this was something that they wrote articles that we talked about. So I guess if you don't know, even if you've never seen the movie, I'm sure you've seen a still frame of it. There is a scene, there is a cameo scene in Home Alone two when he's in the hotel there the the Donald Trump owns in New York and he's running through there and he was asking I can't remember what he was asking for directions too, but it just so happened. The man he asked for directions is Donald Trump. I don't remember the scene. It's been I've maybe watched that movie when I was a kid, but I remember, I don't remember the exact words. I remember the scene and then he's got to he just kind of points and gives them directions, right, just a little cameo, just a little drop in, a little haha in a movie. So when you see McCaulay culkin talking to Donald Trump, that's what's up with that. Well. The director Chris Columbus, which by the way, I've heard of him before. I'm trying what all is? What all did he direct? It's he's not an unknown dude, but he's clearly got himself a bad case of the TDS.
Speaker 3: He's directed tons of stuff. He's a like like Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm saying he's not an unknown dude. It's not just some random guy who I feel is trying to do it just so they remember his name, you know what I mean? Like Hollywood knows who Chris Columbus is. I just don't know if he's working on anything right now. But yet it then turns into a story because he goes he goes on there, He's like thinking of editing it out. But if I cut it out, I'll probably be sent out of the country, you know, like Trump's gonna go oh oh, the new director's cut of this movie. I did a cameo in that you've already paid me for, if in fact you paid me, and if not, I already got the benefit of And you think that if you cut that out, He's gonna send you to the prison in an El Salvador. You know, now, if you honestly believe that, you should check into one of those the nine thousand mental health clinics they have around the Los Angeles area. Not for the actually like mental mental il homeless people. Not for them, the ones living in the and literally living in these tense cities there that have decimated a huge swass of what used to be tourist portions of La Not them. Not the people who have full on conversations with nine individuals who are also in their head while they nakedly run down the sidewalk slashing you. Not those people. I'm talking Betty Ford clinic. Well, maybe that's not fair. That's an addiction thing, but one of those one of those those super high dollar mental health care things. We all go talk about how hard it is to have to eat craft services every day, uh and do night shoots. Okay, And again I would be more sympathetic because I don't think people should ignore their mental health necessarily. But also so listening to a celebrity whine about things. Do you remember how badly the COVID lockdown thing kicked for their stupid little song, the little music video to imagine, right, people don't want to hear it. I had we had this month. We had to do shoots in Bulgaria, Canada and in Mexico for this new movie. That's exhausting. I need to take a month off. Oh I'm so sorry that you had to go to all those places, staying in the five star resort, being waited on hand and foot so that you could go play Make Believe certain times of the day. So this is where So if he honestly believes that if he edits his own movie trumpull shipping to El Salvador, maybe he should go check into one of those places and talk to all the child actors in there who are no longer children anymore and they're not dealing with it. Well, go do that or like everybody else, it's just a disingenuous thing. When I make jokes about stuff like that, they're clearly that they're jokes. This guy's does he's not joking, So honestly, do whatever you want with it, don't care. Columbus said. We recently screamed the field of Film in Chicago, and when that moment came on scene or on screen, the audience went crazy. They cheered and cheered and thought it was hilarious. I think I know a lot about comedy, but I never thought that was going to be considered hilarious. No, it's ironic. It's because people are still were still wrapping their head. He's talking about previously. This is earlier on Yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is actually predates that. So this was actually during the first Okay, all right, no, because it's weird. You know, one of the first things I did when Trump was actually elected and it was real is I went back and I watched the Comedy Central roast of Donald Trump. That's wild in context to be sitting there watching the president get roasted. By Who's the Who's the white comedian whose only joke is how much she loves to sleep with black dudes? But then she just does filthy jokes. I can't remember that chick's name. She's used to be in all the roast, but that's her whole thing. She just she loves she loves sleeping with black guys, and then she just does really crude humor. Some of it's very funny, don't get me wrong. I'm just telling you that's her stick. Lisa Lampinelly. To watch Lisa Lampanelli roast to the President of the United States is kind of crazy. Man, just saying, you know.
Speaker 3: It's all super weird. It's like Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future when he learns about Ronald Reagan, right, he's like Ronald Reagan the actor.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, absolutely so seeing the President of the United States during a scene that's you know, a random scene in a slapstick movie with mcaulay culkan, the kid who puts his hands on his cheeks and screams. That's why people reacted that way because it's strange and they don't know how to feel about it, so they laugh, which is something people do they had a natural reaction to it, is the point that I'm making, and even the director's mad that people had a natural reaction. Think about this a decision you made in your movie thirty years ago. How old is that movie? Thirty years Maybe that's probably more. I don't don't remember when the second one came out.
Speaker 3: I think the problem with Chris Columbus is he's now part of the older Hollywood guard because he's been around forever and like his IMDb is absolutely ridiculous when you look at the movies he's done. Yeah, and he was John Hughes protege, so he's been around forever, like specifically around the Chicago area. So he's just the old Hollywood liberal. You know, there's nothing you think about it. Probably is trying to make a joke and didn't go. Well.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's trying to make a joke because he's been at the he keeps bringing this up in interviews. He randomly will bring it up. It's almost like this weird cry for attention.
Speaker 3: It's not he doesn't need the attention. He's got more than enough work and he's incredibly successful.
Speaker 1: So the only thing.
Speaker 3: The Ron Perlman thing, the Chris hammil He's just an old, bitter liberal at this point.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yes, it is pure. It's like if I'm a director, even a very successful one, and a decision that I made for basically a throwaway gag in a movie has still had has that emotional level of impact on people thirty years later. I'm gonna take that as a win, an unintended win. But no, as Ross pointed out, bitter old liberal h bowl, we got to come up with a better acronym, or at least one that's far more insulting. Maybe we'll work on that, all right, Oh, we got a canceling. Unfortunately I didn't do anything to do it. You didn't do anything to do it, I promise, But it was done, all right? So what or who or they or whatever? What was canceled and how was it canceled? Well, we'll have to speculate on that, but we're happy to do it next on the CaCO Day radio program, people that were part of this organization, it looks like it is. Uh, it's canceled, and it's so weird because I can't figure out why all of a sudden it is canceled. Maybe y'all have some theories. So you guys remember March for Our Lives, Remember that that would be the uh, the David Hogg group right where where they run around and and we're literally doing almost stadium tours, especially in proximity to Parkland there. But they really became one of the primary gun grabber groups or organisations that anytime there was anything with a gun, they would have a representative on the news or maybeoud be David Hogg in a lot of instances. And the amount of money that was flown in there was crazy. They they were they were demonstrating the staying power of Mom's demand action, which is what a bunch of grifters that thing is. And uh and it looked like an unstoppable juggernaut. Apparently, uh, nobody's giving it money anymore. So what Yeah? According to according to filings, there has been a drastic collapse in donations via Act Blue uh for the March for Our Lives organization, and as a result, the DC based gun grabber group has laid off essentially all of its employees, canceled out of here. So maybe that's good news, right, Maybe maybe just hear me out, Maybe maybe all of these insane gun grabbers who would have us be England where we're turning in slightly sharpened spoons for amnesty. Maybe just maybe they said all right, we tried, and then they went to do other stuff. Maybe that's what it is, because it's so weird that one day this would be one of the best funded groups in the DNC associated sphere. And remember David Hogg is a vice chair of the DNC. Now, a lot of times whatever their pet organization is tends to get money flown in. But this was so drastic it would probably look a little weird if it turned on. So as the left decided that we're cool with guns now, because if they did, welcome to the club. Let's go to the range. I'm telling you, it'll change your life shooting a gun. I would say it's not for everybody, but it's for most people. Most people enjoy themselves, even if they don't think they're gonna you. Ever, watch how many of you, I'm sure most people in this audience, right, how many of you have been somebody's first not like that perse but like where you're the first person to take them out, show them the ropes, teach them safety, hopefully, right, you're not just by here, timmy. See if you can spin it like a cowboy that's loaded, watch out. No, but like to teach, you know, go and teach people or take them to the range. And even if it's not just their first time shooting, maybe it's their first time shooting something cool. And I talked about this. There's some guns that inherently draw people in where they just like, I want to shoot that. Anything with a fifty cal in its name, especially a Desert Eagle handgun at three dollars a pull, I might add, But yeah, people will line up for that. That's amazing. You gotta be careful though, people put their hand too high, that slide'll take a finger off. Or you know, some big, badass rifle or whatever it is, or you know, maybe even something a little more interesting. It is let's just say repetitious. And how it shoots, Oh, people's faces, man, And I think I think women get a bigger kick out of it that first time. There's almost like it sounds like I think they're almost a little turned off the guns man. It's crazy. Yeah. Pro tip, guys, do you ever want to deepen that relationship with your girl, take her to the range, there's about a fifty to fifty chance you won't take her hands off you on the way home, which also means then you got to be on your best behavior because now she knows how to shoot so double edged sword. So h yeah, that's all my theories trying to I can't. I can't figure out why the money dried up? Ross You got any theories while the Bundy dog up? I'm out. I ran all the scenarios there and even talked about, you know, getting busy at a shooting range. So are there any other working theories that maybe you saw as to where all David Hoggs gun grab her money just stopped coming from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: He invested in peach cobbler milkshakes from from cookout all the money, so.
Speaker 1: He lost all the money. That wouldn't be a loser, would it.
Speaker 3: No, I'd be a win.
Speaker 1: You know, yesterday was the International Peach Cobbler. I forgot to mention it, did you miss?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh well now now you gotta wait till next year? Right? No other no other theory? What's that?
Speaker 3: It's a fail in my part? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what. Here's here, here's what you do. I'm gonna treat it like it's a Catholic confessional. I give you three peach cobblers and uh one chicken alfredo. I'm gonna do the endless soup, salad and breadsticks.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you do that.
Speaker 1: You'll be forgiven.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course you're gonna be a committing crimes just to come confession. But whatever, So there we go.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, what could it be? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so weird. Now there is there is a crackpot theory floating around. I'm hesitant to mention this that you know, they say, would speak directly to this weird, weird and unnatural progression of funding where one minute, every every left leaning voter in the country is just shipping dollar after dollar of this organization. Okay, and they're funded so they can run around. They were holding these huge rallies people, a bunch of people show up, they'd get all the news coverage because of course, and and then they didn't all of a sudden, And so the crackpot theory I hope you're sitting down for this is that most of those donations were not random people, but rather the siphoning and redirections of funds either by some of the weird shenanigans you're seeing with these political candidates where they're showing people have ten thousand mini donations and they never donated, or or and this is the other part of it, money that may have been being paid out to mngos through USAI. D Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yes, this is the one. I'm gonna send it to your email because we got to play this audio I saw. I know that this is this is jumping back just a little here. But yesterday after the show, after we talked about all the you know, the the Blue Origin flight and you know, Katy Perry and Gail King and all of them, I saw a snippet from Katy Perry in an interview she did about four days ago, five on the eleventh, on the eleventh, so, you know, just just ahead of her space flight there and sorry, I'm trying to get this over to Ross and I started busting up laughing. All right, Ross, it's sounds sway to your there. So you can dub it in and make sure it's the right cut from a length standpoint, Yes, all right, that's it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, dub all that in so we can we can have fun with that. Okay, well that is going on. Let me hit you with a few things because it's amazing. It's you'll find out. But let me let me hit you with this, shall shall we?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You guys remember about oh, I don't know, five years ago, six years ago, in fact, I did a parody song when they first started doing it. I guess I can look at the date there, but do you remember when Pete really was the one doing this? But other organizations have as well. I decided to use your relationship with with your you know, your fur baby there, your your dog, your dog o right to try to shame you for eating turkey on Thanksgiving. And they they had the whole they had the graphic was it was like a dog, but it had like a turkey, you know, the turkey feather tail and all that stuff. And they'd be like, we wouldn't eat your dog, so why would you eat a turkey? And it's like, well, I don't know, maybe the part where those are two wildly separate species and ones domesticated and in fact, let me have my button bar real quick. I think this is I think we did a good job here of pointing out why this is a super dumb argument. But here we go.
Speaker 10: Pita tucks a lot of trash on their websites and blogs. But the truth to your children is the turkey and a dog. Turkeys can't be trained to roll over it, lie down, or sit, and a dog don't taste as good with gravy foot on it. Try to food once and that was enough. I'd rather eat mine. But the more ub that's not fits back, not pitching crass or crew to say, a dog's a companion and any other one is food. So kids, tell benda, never mind what's on your plate. Tell them to cut their ponytails and trying to get some weight in that they look ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And Ti Church and crocs that's.
Speaker 10: Them where they ain't get the leather for their birket stocks.
Speaker 1: All right, so there we go. So you know, we had a rebuttal and obviously we clearly won the argument there. So with that in mind, you would think, even though a way, that with the eco moon bats they don't want you eat in the meat, they're still good with you. And man's best friend. Well, it's like that old parable. First they came for such and such and I said nothing, Sorry, dog owners. Now the moonbats are here for you. The following headline, bad news for Man's best friend. Dogs are environmental villains, which look, anything that lives technically has a toll on the environment some or is net negative. I mean there's some things obviously probably net positives, but to get into plants and whatnot. But yeah, yeah, so unfortunately, and this is this is how they then tweet out the headline. It's from other Jones. Dogs have extensive and multifarious environmental impacts, disturbing wildlife, polluting waterways, and contributing to carbon emissions. New research is found. That's right, they want to cancel your dogs. You're gonna have to get rid of your dogs, dude. This might be the single greatest unifying factor in just ignoring and being done with these people, Like even more so than blocking people trying to get even people just trying to get to work or to the store or whatever, and then there's some nitwitth standing in traffic, like you want to come for people's dogs. This crosses all gender lines, it crosses racelines, socioeconomic lines. People love their dogs, Good luck with that, but now you want to cancel them because they're environmentally unfriendly. Arguably, cats are much worse if left outside when it comes to like ground nesting birds absolutely can decimate stuff. But there is doing what cats do, which you know, be a jerk to things. But hey, that's their jam, So dogs probably less so. But yeah, anything that breathes is gonna be environmentally problematic. I can I offer a go between here, a meeting of the mines for you lunatics. I think you're gonna go. Also, how are you gonna confiscate dogs when most people, or not most people, but a lot of people, when you come for their dogs have to yell like one word in German and you don't have a face anymore. So good luck with that. But here's my compromise. Maybe we could meet in the middle by eliminating the carbon footprint necessary to produce all of those obnoxious dog outfits. Okay, what are you doing people? You don't your dog doesn't need to look like a reindeer for Christmas. If you will get your kids a reindeer, don't half acid your dying. That's animal abuse. I saw some I saw some clip on TikTok or it was from TikTok, but it was on Twitter where this chick was showing us she's some influencer, and I thank god, I don't know who most of these people are. I I really I feel bad for like every the younger generation having to have all this in their brain, knowing who all these people are. But and she was showing off a walk in closet that, by the way, is bigger than any closet in my house or in any of my pray any house I've ever lived in. And it's not for her. It's not for you know, I don't know if she has a spouse or whatever or anything. It's for her dogs. It's it's an entire walk and it's one of those big ones where it has the center thing in the middle where you would normally put like ties or jewelry or things, you know, depending on whose whose closet it is. But you see them in little luxury homes. It's got one of those, and inside it's got like jeweled collars and stuff. All right, that's a problem, that's that's a lunatic. But now now they don't want you to have they want you to have dogs. What are we gonna do with them? What's your solution? Do we just fight them until there's one left and we'll let that one age out. I mean, what, what what are you lunatics promoting here my new review publishing the Pacific Conservation Journal Biology. Oh, I'm sure I read that every whenever it comes out. Dogs are the world's most are the most commonest large carnivore, and our leaders in killing and disturbing native wildlife, some of them unless you get a coward dog. You ever had, like a big dog that'll run from like a rabbit, and you're like, I guess we're returning you. Very disappointing, very disappointing. Let's see here. US studies have found the deer, foxes and bobcats are less active in areas where dogs generally roam. Okay, and what of it? They also kill here we go when secticides have a negative impact. I'm just trying to figure out their logic here. I apologize. I'm not going to read all of this insanity. So they did a takedown piece on dogs. Man, All right, Look, I just want to watch you try to do it. I just I want to I want to watch you go Boston. Paul has like three thousand dogs. You can go to his house first, and I want to watch I want to bunch one hundred pounds, dripping wet rat tailed can't quite grow a beard, but also can't be bothered to shave pimply faced. You know, peda protester who's who barely has the energy because they don't get enough protein to walk over to Boston Paul's house And I want you to. I want to watch you go in and take his dogs do it. And then I'm sure a lot of our listeners would be more than glad to, you know, proffer their address, photos of the of their pooch, and you can stop by their next and let me know how this goes. Let's see here. Oh, they did well, and then they tried to so they did have one counterpoint here. And rather than this woman going, you know what, wanting to get rid of all the dogs is insane, she goes, dogs are dog owners are more likely to get a little more exercise because you have to get up and walk them.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 1: Really, that's your best defensive dogs. That is shameful. I don't even have a dog right now. Let me give you the best defense for dogs, unconditional unconditional love. For the most part. I mean, some dogs don't like you whatever, but Yeah. Once you're in with the dog, you're in, man, and that you could you could go, you could go off to prison for ten years, come out and the dog would be all over you. You ain't getting that. You ain't getting there from your kids, you ain't getting there from your spouse, man, and then from a dog. Secondly, I like the part where somebody comes in and tries to harm me your mind. It'll eat your face, penny night, if you got it trained up or it just you know, feels like it. And again, not every dog. Some are gonna be like, hey, can I help you with that? Luck mister burglar. But now you get the right dog, elite, the you don't have to worry about your eight year old daughter playing out in the front yard and some weird dude shows up. Now weird dude has no hands. That's pretty good. I like that. Also, you ever shoot a bird waterfowl and it's really cold, and then the bird drops in the water and you're like, oh, man, I would suck to go in there. Oh look at that. I'll look at that. This dog just brought it to me. That's a good boy. Now he can wear a knee of preme vest work clothes are allowed, comical photo clothes. We got to get rid of those because the planet dogs are great. They do stuff. You have a lot of snow around and you gotta get so like a sled dogs got you get like five of his buddies. You're golden, good stuff, good stuff, man. I don't know. Maybe one of them had a fallen out with their dog. Whatever. People are so weird, all right, seven seventeen phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. They're coming for your dogs. There's nothing you can do about it, because this is where like Mother Jones, who has a very small following, has decided they want to go. All right, So we got the audio Ross, I'm gonna tease it so you had a chance to listen to it. Don't give away the ghost here. Did you find that as hilarious as I did? We'll play the audio completely. Yes, yeah, this is this is great al right. So what did Katie Perry say in an interview just days before going to Space that I only saw after the show yesterday and started busting up, Well a little on how she prepared for it. And I don't mean all of the training necessarily, No, no, no, she also she did a little extra training. We'll share that with you next Casey O Day radio program. This is more of a story that we talked about yesterday, but I didn't see this audio until after the show, and it's just so good we're gonna touch on it. So one of the Space tourists yesterday was singer Katy Perry, all right, and I gave her a little little grief whatever, But again I don't really I don't have a problem with mostly Gail King has irritated me with some of her reporting, but overall, don't really care about any of these folks. And if it wasn't turned into this big diversity party and it was just, hey, some space, some famous people you know were going to Space, that would have been fine, would have been fine, But then he forced our hand and we had to get into it yesterday and just point out the absurdity of some of this. And I really wish this would have been available because it would have just completed the picture yesterday. So Katy Perry sits down for I'm sure one of several I've seen several interviews prior to going up there and this. You know, they're asking her about training. Are you scared, Why do you want to go? All of these things all you would expect. And then they start getting into a little more in depth on what Katie's doing to prepare to go. And I want you just to listen to that.
Speaker 11: About the engineering of it all. I'm excited to learn more about STEM and just the math about how what it takes yeah to accomplish this type of thing.
Speaker 1: And I let me say that, she says, learning about right there, Okay, yeah, you know, if I was doing this, I'd be really interested in all aspects of it, if only to if only to reassure myself that when I'm literally, you know, sitting on the bomb getting ready to send me up in there, anything I heard or anything that was happening, I had an understanding of why it's happening. And it makes you feel more comfortable. Right how many times? How many times you know, the first time you fly and you hear the landing you're on a plane lock or unlock, and you're already nervous flying that's you know, that'll get you a little jumpy. Then you figure out what it sounds like and it doesn't bother you anymore. But she's going to go a step further. So here we go.
Speaker 11: I was winding down from a rehearsal the other day and I was listening to Cosmos by Carl Sagan and reading a book on string theory, and yeah, it was like going to bed. That was definitely like helping. I was likesagress. But you know, I've always been interested in astrophysics and interested in astronomy and astrology and the stars. I feel like we are all made a startist and we all come from the stars, and it'll be exciting to see them twinkle from that site and also have such a an appreciation for Mother Earth when we see it in that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, where to start? One, ribs aren't made out of star dust, in case you're wondering where you came from. Two? What three? Can you learn string theory in a week? I'm not a scientist.
Speaker 3: I mean, did she think she was going to like a different dimension or something?
Speaker 1: Well, that is the application is the other thing. But let's just remember she heard stem and she took a daisy. So what I mean, what are you gonna do? Yeah, I don't know. Wouldn't you prepare for that possibility? Isn't that the plot of some movies where an astronaut gets kicked into another dimension. It's a Twilight Zone epver.
Speaker 3: So you don't want to go to Ragnarok, you know if she sent to Ragnarok.
Speaker 1: You know ACDA radio program our phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four coming up in one half of one hour. We'll chat with Congressman Brad Not. We've got a few things. In fact, let me let me give you a little teaser of what we're gonna be talking to him about. Saw this on the Twitter yesterday, and obviously, you know, you know, all things immigration is really getting a big amount of the discussion up there. So that is definitely part of our conversation today. Listen to this.
Speaker 12: Someone has been arrested in your town, who's here illegally, and you want them to be released rather than.
Speaker 1: To work with federal law enforcement.
Speaker 12: It's your testimony that makes your community the law safer, safer, We work according to the law. Do you think that being here illegally is consistent with a with the law?
Speaker 1: All right? And and so this was this was part of They've had a series of these hearings, and the one dude who was really getting savaged was the guy who brought in and then tried to claim that Baltimore is a safe city. I think that's the same dude. I don't know, he's not He's not anyone, big, big, big. But you know, this debate over whether you're going to help ICE or any of that enforcement, I want you to know that in North Carolina we are one of the worst offenders because of the actions that have been taken in you know, in our largest counties when it comes to law enforcement arresting for whatever reason somebody who is here illegally, and then sheriffs in Mecklenburg and Wake and various other counties refusing to turn them over to ICE. Like in North Carolina, we're one of the largest offenders there because of just a handful of sheriffs. So there is a lot of frustration there and it would speed up the process, it would help it be more accurate. You know, we're having this whole debate where one side has decided that this dude is just some Maryland father, and then I guess the most extreme side would be I hope they execute him, which is like like five people. Okay, most people are right there in the middle and the media wants to make you forget that, even though they his lawyer claims he's not MS thirteen, two independent judicial reviews feel that he is. Now are they right? Are they wrong? Go ahead and get into that. At the very least, he's here illegal and he's from L Salvador. He was taken back to El Salvador. There is no as we played the audio yesterday, there's no way in which the US can just go demand that they turn over one of their cities. I guess they can demand it, it's not going to be productive. And all of these people who are running around claiming that a judge has ordered the Trump administration to go get that guy like they're going to send a sealed team in did not read any of the ruling. The ruling simply said that the Trump administration would facilitate that. Okay, but that is predicated on El Salvador wanting to do that.
Speaker 3: And if L.
Speaker 1: Salvador wanted to do that, the court order says that Trump would facil illitate it. So they're lying to you about what the order actually is. If El Salvador doesn't want facilitate, doesn't mean sending the army down there to get them. So this is a level of absurdity that we're at. We'll get into this conversation more with the Congressman, but it's all, it's all very frustrating obviously. All right, hold on, Uh, people are sending me space facts because they watch Star Wars. That doesn't count. You're not you're not a you're not a tie Fighter pilot because you watch a New Hope. Okay, no, no, no, no, no, it'd be great if Look, it'd be great if everything was like the matrix where you just kind of like, hey, let me, let me upload kung fu. But no, that's not how it works. So ross, what's the first thing you would implant into your brain if we could matrix upload stuff? You ever thought about that? Let's say you don't have the whole library there, you get to pick one or two? What are you what are you going with first? Some sort of fighting style?
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be fun to learn kung fu. It would be fun.
Speaker 1: It would be yeah, yeah, I'd like to Look, I'd like to learn wire fo. You know the term wire food?
Speaker 3: No, what is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's uh, it's it's a name for the any martial arts movie where they're clearly using wires to like, you know, like levitate or go like crouching tiger. Okay, yeah, sure, I'd prefer to learn wirefoo because it looks much more bad.
Speaker 3: At you know, because you can fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can be you can run on the top of bamboo trees and that'd be great. You like, uh, you'd win all the Olympic events because you can do you know, like seventy flips in the air. So that's what i'd go with. Yes, Jamal, what's up?
Speaker 2: You know what? I hope you can add Kasey and good morning kase You can ask him when these mangers, these these illegal immigrants back into the city and they.
Speaker 1: Commit apply Well, why we want to be clear that. Well, the mayors may have influence. The person actually doing the releasing is usually the sheriff, but not always, but usually the sheriff. The mayors just may say this is our policy that we want. But an elected mayor doesn't necessarily override an elected sheriff. It takes two to tango, is the point that I'm making. So but go ahead, but the elect but.
Speaker 2: The elected mayor is usually over the police chief, which is the city of local the city police, and he can have the city police hold him until that. So if he is allowing them to be released, why isn't he charged with a sensory before the fact? In other words, if an illegal goes out and he commits a cuoreacy, he goes out and he robs me and take money from me and my family, and I get killed in the process, why isn't the mayor charged with acessory before the if he knows they have sanctuary cidency policies and he's allowing to be released because he's allowing it, he's not ordering the people police.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, and I see this stuff all the time. I've never heard anyone explain to me how you would have a successful legal case in that instry.
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because if I go out there and I commit a murder.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me an example, go ahead, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I go out there and I'm telling you I'm going to commit a murder and you help me go by, or if I'm want to rob the bay, perfect example, if you help me, if you take me to the bank after I've told, after you knew I was going to rob it, you take me to the bank and I'm scoping out the bank, then you take me to go get Let's say, if you take me to go get something or sche mask or something, you are a necessory before the fact. You are an accessors, especially if you knew about it. If you know these people are illegal immos and you refuse to hold them and then that person goes out and commit a crime. You knew that person was illegal, he had no business in the all country, So you could be charged in a sensor in another good one.
Speaker 1: And how would you know? How do you know? I understand what you're getting at, But there's there's a big middle part where you got to close the gap. And the gap is how can you prove that the individual knew that that person was going to commit because they've already committed the crime of being here illegally. I don't begrudge you that. However, how do you know unless they tell you, which I'm sure most of them are not doing, that they're going to go commit an additional crime. That's the that's the connection you have to make. And you can't make the argument that just because they committed one crime, they're going to commit another. Because you take the illegal immigrant part out of that, we don't allow that in a normal court of law. Right you either is a big, big, big pattern. You can't just assume because one time a guy got a speeding ticket, therefore he will always be a criminal driver. That's not how it works.
Speaker 2: The law says. The law says you have to be twenty one years old to drink. If I go into the liquor store and bathroom, teenage's twenty liquor and they go out and commit a prim regardless if they do, regardless if they do with them, if you go out and buy a liquor for someone.
Speaker 1: On crime, what is the crime the mayor's committing? That is that?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 1: Is you know, is used in this premeditated thing, and failure to enforce a crime or using judicial or police discussion or a discretion. I don't know that that's ever been criminalized, even if it probably should in some instances. I just don't know how you get there. That's that's the point that I'm making a small like there's I understand the frustration and the why you'd want to do that, and I appreciate the call. I've just never heard or seen a case where you could say because a therefore B and now you know there's criminal liability there. And yeah, I'm not a lawyer, I don't think, don't just nope, not a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Just check.
Speaker 1: Not a lawyer. So I don't know what it looks like. But I've never seen anything like that, so I don't know. Maybe it would be a good test case. All right, seven forty four, let's get race stage out from the weather channel. Jope pick up there for some reason. I don't know, man, just a little of this, a little of that. That's how I do things. Your midweek that's kind of the weather.
Speaker 13: Too, right, Yeah, I mean you look at the numbers this morning. The first thing I jumped to I said, well, it's certainly a lot chillier than yesterday morning, and it is by like fifteen to twenty degrees. So if you stepped out this morning, you're kind of going, oh, yeah, that's a little different. And many of us in the low mid forties, even some upper thirties around from about just to the west of Carry and Durham that's where the forties are, and back into the triad, it's closer to fifty or upper forties, low fifties a little bit further Eason so kind of in that little wedge for tomorrow morning, guess what that's what a little chillier. And there's actually a frost advisory now, so that covers Greensboro, Burlington, Ashborough, Sandford, not into Carrie or Raleigh proper, but Durham. Yes, so there are parts of the area Tomorrow mornings. Actually everybody's gonna be colder, but that's where there may be some scattered frost.
Speaker 3: You get past.
Speaker 13: It, it is gonna be absolutely stunning.
Speaker 1: That's the word I'm gonna use. The next to several days.
Speaker 13: A little breeze today, mid upper sixties with sunshine. Now tonight it's mainly upper thirties to low forties, but in that frost advisory it could be some mid thirties and it doesn't have to be thirty two to get frost. So chili to start Thursday, jackets on in the afternoon. You probably won't need them. There'll be no wind, sunny, upper sixties, low seventies. Friday, sunshine breezy, upper seventies, low eighties, and then mid eighties on Saturday, maybe some upper eighties and spots. Same thing for Easter. Sunday looks good, nice mild dry showers will start to try to get back in here sometime early in the week next week.
Speaker 3: Casey, So on a good.
Speaker 13: Run, I mean today that breeze, which to me yesterday I was outside mowing the grass and you know, sunny, deep blue sky, when the wind was blowing, it was great. And then you get these gusts to win to kick up. That just kind of ruined everything. It was just kind of one of those days. And that's today, baby like that. Yeah, healing the grass, yeah, and then that and you know, you're trying to get some leaves that were stuck in places and then the wind would blow and they'd all blow back to where you took them.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it was.
Speaker 13: It was a little and so that might be a little nuisance today, but not terrible. Other than that, I've got no complaints. The next several days, little chilly, next couple of mornings, but after that, even the nighttime low's come up by Saturday and Sunday morning will be close to sixty degrees for low temperature, so even Sunday services of sunrise weather Sunday gotta be pretty nice.
Speaker 1: You know, you can hire a grounds crew. I could, Yeah, you would have everybody, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe people are like, you mean the only one of my I mean grounds crew. Look what it did for the master's course. Looks very nice. So there's that too.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know, like the only one that goes out and mowses own grass in my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, fine.
Speaker 1: Some guys love it. Do you ever writing? I love it?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how big a writing more did you have to get?
Speaker 3: I don't have one?
Speaker 1: And do you know like that time I got in the kids right along thing when I was a teenager, the little cousin had n't broke it.
Speaker 13: Yep, okay, all right, yeah, yeah, I'm inheriting. I mean I'm going to inherit soon too. A rider and a zero turn, a big, a big zero turn, be like, I'll I'll get my lawn downe on like five seconds. I just got to get them down from New York.
Speaker 1: So I tried on one time. I'm by dragged. We have an implement we can drag behind our small koboda. It won't get tight as tight, quite as tight with grass. And I had this genius idea that I could save the big front flat part with I used to have to literally with a hand mower, so I drove the Koboda over it, put giant you know wheel wheelworks in the lawn and then I had to spend like the next few hours trying to mow it out so my mom would know. As you noticed, Yeah, they know us. Don't go that route. That's all I'm gonna say right there, So all right, thank you, sir. Do appreciate it. Then you stage it from the weather channel. Hey man, work smarter, not harder, except you know, there was some smart stuff I left out, all right. The worst story involving a beer cave I've ever heard, you know, the one over at the like when you go to the sheets the beer cave. Well, you're not gonna want to go to this one, and I'll explain why next. Hang on. So you know the old beer cave over at the convenience store, somebody got mad, it's called a beer den. I don't know where you go, sir, so hush up. So this is your standard Bilk beer, beer cave, beer cave, it was, I said, bear cave. Don't go in the bear cave. There's no beer in there, or maybe there is. Maybe you should look. I don't know, let me know how it goes. This is at a Royal Farms if you're familiar with these convenience chain of convenience stores. So anyway, according to police Affid David, I don't know if you know this, they have cameras all up in the old beer cave there because you know, if not then people would go in crack open, some start shoving bottles and cans in their clothes, which they already do. But so they're watching this and according to store security footage, one of the clerks notices that a woman who had walked into the beer cave was squatting, and so they roll the tape back a little and what they what they see is awful, according to police. In the video, you see this woman, since identified as forty seven year old Crystal Guss, who walked into the beer cave, picked up a case of beer and then put it right back on the shelf, then squatted, pulled her pants down, squatted and San Francisco to the place. Is the terminology I'll use in the beer cave. And before you're thinking it was some weird bet, you know some no, this is a forty seven year old woman who was later identified as the director of food and nutrition for the school district. She's literally head of the school's cafeteria's nutrition programs who decided she was going to go and do that in the beer cave. What's even weirder to me is, according to the report, the store estimates that she caused eighty dollars worth of damage, telling me, there's only eighty dollars worth of beverages in there that might be affected by this horrendous act, which apparently was not a clean shot. I don't know if I'm buying beer there again. Holy cow man. One day after what would normally be tax Day, although it's a little different this year. But taxes and immigration and just all things Washington, that's where we're headed now. And to help us along, it's Congressman Brad Not good morning, sir, How you.
Speaker 9: Doing, Good morning, Kathy? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. You guys keep me in business, which you know, both good and bad. But we got we got enough to talk about. I just played I played an audio clip a little video of you that got got a little bit of a little bit of pub on the old Twitter, went a little bit of viral and It's funny because I saw you, and I saw all of your colleagues too, talking to this list of these witnesses. We're doing things like trying to vinces that Baltimore is a safe city to live in and and also right, maybe we should not help ICE in local municipalities. I don't understand why this continues to be a disconnect in so many places, especially like Orlando. Just DeSantis had to go in and kind of straighten them out because now there's real consequences for this. The Thrump Administration's not not afraid to hand out so as somebody who's getting to do Q and A with some of these folks promoting this idea that this is somehow a good thing, and knowing that North Carolina is one of the leaders for not aiding ICE because of the decisions in Wake and Mecklenburg County. Talk to me about what you guys are talking about, what you're trying to do up there, and really your impression of the arguments against actually helping ICE.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, it's interesting from a macro level casey, because ever since I've gotten to Washington, whenever we have a hearing that relates to immigration, the Democrats get to call their own witnesses, and so far, every witness that the Democrats have brought to testify have not been in any way, shape or form a detractor from the Joe Biden immigration policies. They have only been advocating for the Joe Biden immigration policies. And the individual who we spoke with that you're referencing from Baltimore, he was involved in law enforcement. I believe he was a sheriff. He'd been involved with local government in Baltimore for years, and the discussion that I had with him I found to be unbelievably misleading on his part. He essentially took the idea that the tool that local law enforcement is afforded, which is a federal detainer, that was the language he took that language, and he said basically he was powerless to hold someone after they had serve their death. Well, what he was alluding to is after someone had served their sentence, then they must be released. What he was not referring to is when someone is arrested before they are even tried, before they are ever adjudicated, Usually ICE sends a detainer then so that they cannot make bail. They cannot be released before their trial, because oftentimes they just disappear. That's when the detainers are often effectuated. Now, sometimes after they are sentenced and then before they release, there's a detainer scent, but the pre trial detainers. Local law enforcement has an obligation to hold an individual if ICE sends them a detainer. Now, these sanctuary city policies, it's not just happenstance. They actively work to release individuals once an ICE detainer is sent It's almost as though they get worried that ICE is looking at an individual, They lower the bond, and then they effectuate their release. It's as though the ICE attainer tips the dominoes in favor of release rather than detention.
Speaker 1: And that's important. It's an important point because it's not just that they're ignoring it and the process is entirely the same. We're seeing things like did you see the video and I can't remember where it was where they were releasing these dudes through like alternative doors, so that law enforcement then had to foot chase them down. Federal law ICE officials, it's so they were they're taking extraordinary steps that they don't take for random inmates to affect this correct.
Speaker 9: That's right, that's exactly right. And these it happens all over the country. It happens in North Carolina, it happens especially in your big city states like you know, Baltimore being one, Maryland, New York City and New York, Chicago and Illinois, all over California. It's it's occurring, and it's a real problem. Yeah, millions of individuals have been brought through state jurisdictions and then released when detainers have been set, and it affects every square in public life, and it's a real problem.
Speaker 1: Let's and I want to compare it to something, and you tell me whether this is apples and apples, apples and oranges. Because the thought that's always crossed my mind is if I'm like, I'm from Wyoming originally, and if I had a warrant in Wyoming for I don't know something I did and I never did anything about it, and then I got pulled over for speeding in North Carolina and they are like, oh, you got a warrant in Wyoming, do do Like they don't just they can't just ignore Wyoming, right because of essentially their agreement, like they're gonna let Wyoming know they're gonna tell them, hey, do you want to come get them? They're not they're not gonna ship me there, but and they give it. They would give an opportunity if Wyoming wanted to extradite me back there to do it. That's just normal light.
Speaker 9: That's correct. Way with with state, there's there's, there are agreements and so forth. If there is a very serious warrant, then yes, that's absolutely the case, then you will be held in North Carolina and then shipped back. Where it gets tricky is, let's say, federally speaking, if there's an existing warrant, then a local law enforcement officer can detain you and hold you for federal authorities to pick you up. A detainer is not necessarily at the level of a warrant, so it's not entirely analogous, but it is similar insofar as for every time I used a detainer, it was for someone who was actively engaged in heinous crimes, whether it was human trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering, fraud, etc. We get notified by local law enforcement databases and alert systems that are fairly sophisticated and thorough, and they say, hey, so and so is arrested in this county, in this state, I send a detainer in half the time. If they're right thinking people, they'll hold the individual and ICE will be there within one day to pick them up and bring them back to to my jurisdiction. But in sanctuary policies, they get notified and then their release and they're never heard from again. In some ways, it's it's to call a state of state the most egregious in the sanctuary policy orbit they are aiding and abetting illegal immigrants in their efforts to stay here in the United States outside the law. And it was very much agious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to stop you there. I'm sorry to cut you off, but we had a caller call in and I'm not a lawyer, so and he was making that argument and he's not a lawyer either, but he was saying it, and I understand this frustration. The how come officials who will do things that lead to the release of people who then may go out and commit crimes. How are they not accessories after accessories before any of the legal terms you would use. And I said, well, I don't know that I've ever seen anyone be able to close that gap, because wouldn't they then have to know they're going to commit another crime. You are a lawyer, you are a prosecutor, So what could somebody be charged with that? And if so, why hasn't somebody been charged? Because that sounds like a great test case for the Trump administration.
Speaker 9: Yes, well, Tom Holman has been very clear about this that if there are certain actors to take various measures to assist illegals like I just described Casey, that they are looking at charging them. Where the Left is masterful is they bury themselves under the cloud of obfuscation and under the cloud of having a lot of hands touching the various quote quote process and so it's very hard to pen down exactly where the decision was made, who made the release happen, And when you get involved in various sovereigns state law versus federal laws, state process, federal process, et cetera, it can be very difficult to nail down exactly who knew what, when and why they were acting as they did. But in certain instances, I believe that there absolutely is a need to investigate, there's a need to hold these individuals responsible, And like Tom Holman has said, like Pam Bondi has said, if you are actively engaging in the subrogation of federal law enforcement's ability to detain illegal immigrant criminals. Again, this is a point that I made with the Baltimore individual. These folks have been arrested at the local level, then local law enforcement is notified that they are here illegally. If there is an effort to remove them from custody and to let them go, there absolutely should be an investigation. And I think that the Trump administration is looking at this and they're waiting for the right case that they can absolutely nail before they bring charges.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you an example, and I don't know that anyone was willing to touch it with a ten foot poll probably remember this. There was a lot of news coverage surrounding a woman who decided to take is during the first Trump administration. Decided to take sanctuary in a church in Colorado because in the Denver area. And then she lived in the church for months and months. They ended up moving her to other churches and then well, and then she came out and was like, well, she went to Costco and they actually grabbed her and deported her here about a month ago. And the question is, wouldn't that church be the exact example of what you're talking about, And what kind of pr nightmare would it be for I used to bust into a church and grab somebody Like these are the real world things you got to think out. So what does the test case actually look like? Because I think that that was set up by those on the left really wanting Trump to do it so that they could be like, look how much he hates churches, and he never did it the first time, So what does it look like in reality?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know the intricacies of the church case that you referenced. I do know just from what you said there are a lot of question marks about how you would best effectuate that. What did the church know when et cetera. You know, are you penalizing, giving care in terms of in terms of the culpability of all of this. The one lench spend that I think is the most difficult is you had federal officials in the Biden administration and the Abama administration and the Bush administration who fail to enforce immigration law, and so they're the ones that are ultimately responsible and when people are here illegally taking advantage of the sloppy and dangerous policies of the federal government, it does become a little bit more difficult to penalize individuals who quote quote want to help those who are here illegally, especially if it's if it's a church that they want to administer you know, basic needs and clothing and food, et cetera. Where where we have a difference is if there is an order for arrest, if there's a warrant, if there's a detention order, whatever it may be, and then individuals go to obstruct ICE's ability or federal law enforcements ability.
Speaker 1: To everyone there was yeah, you had an order, had an order for deportation for ten years.
Speaker 9: Well that that that that is when we could get into the level of obstruction, and obstruction obviously is a it's not the most serious double crime, but it is a felony. And when that, when that occurs, that's when an investigation is probably warranted.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, she was ordered deported like in the first Obama term, I think if I remember the story correctly, So let me let me flip gears here. So one of the largest gun grabber organizations out there was David Hoggs organization of course that you know for following what happened at Parkland, And so this week they announced that the all their donations just dried up for mac Blue and they fired everybody. I'm aware there's smoke, there might be fire kind of guy. Are we going to get serious about the fact that this really apps literally looks like taxpayers through a string of n g O s and then back around through candidates and other organizations we were funding protests against ourselves like this seems like almost political crime of the century. Is so corrupt? Are we going to get anywhere with this?
Speaker 9: Well, I can't reveal everything that that we're doing right now in judiciary casey, but we are going to do an extensive investigation into various outlets and n g os. You know, we we are, we are actively formulating that and we've we've elevated that in terms of priority, uh, in terms of the the nefarious appropriations. You're you're exactly right.
Speaker 10: And uh.
Speaker 9: One thing that this administration has really put the light on, which is it's a concern every citizen is the network of NGOs and the vast amounts of wealth and taxpayer dollars that has been distributed to the facilitate things like illegal immigration and it's still going on. Sometimes it's STEMI legitimate state actors, right, Like, look at California, it's a very you know, one, two, three, four steps. You flood California with illegal immigrants, you declare California a sanctuary state, you give them access to free health care, and then you send the taxpayers a bill for billions and billions of dollars. So that's happening at the state level. You know, California is actively seeking reimbursement for their Medicaid roles. A love giving free healthcare to illegally. But then you're happening.
Speaker 3: All over the country.
Speaker 1: That's so when I'm talking of it, I'm talking about the fact that, look, there's only two possibilities. Either this entire organization was being propped up through money that was being channeled and flooded through because they had a lot of act The whole act Loo thing looks corrupt where there's people making ten thousand donations in a year who live in departments who clearly didn't do it, or or the left has decided that the gun debate's over and it's sure as hell, isn't the second thing, Congressman, right.
Speaker 9: They're not well act Act Blue is being investigated, and we you know, again the Left is a master at disguising and obfuscating, but there is there is an investigation going into Act Blue, and there needs to be more investigations going into Act Blue. But to my point about California, where you don't have state actors willing to participate, the left used, I would argue in some cases illegal appropriations, two NGOs, two organizations where they facilitated actions against the law. And you know, one of the greatest ways to fight that, obviously is prosecution and investigation, but it's also turning the light on so people can see it and hopefully be outraged by it. But to answer your question.
Speaker 1: Question ahead, we are we we are.
Speaker 9: Going to investigate. We are going to be issuing, you know, very very significant steps in terms of subpoenas and so forth, and reviewing this data and hopefully getting to the bottom of it as it relates to these NGOs like Act Blue.
Speaker 1: Another watch I share the frustration with people. Let me just close out with this. Nobody's been arrested yet, Okay, and BONDI still hasn't released the Epstein list, but now we're at three times. She said it's on her desk and it's coming out, and I'm just saying, man, like, something's got to give. I see the President screwing around with Letitia James, which is gonna make some people happy. But there's a lot more to this.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: You know that, and we'll continue to pick your brain. So I appreciate you stopping by today and we'll chat in a couple of weeks. Okay, have a good Easter.
Speaker 9: Sir, Yes, sir happy, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Congressman Brad and joining us here on the CaCO Day radio program back in a few Obviously, there's a whole movement out there which is insane to me that you see manifested in like you know, they remember that ad of the really really really obese woman in like yoga gear. It was it Time magazine rad It wasn't an ad, it was an article. I think they put it on their digital front page and it said, quote, this is healthy, right, And it's like that's not helpful. That's not helpful because that's clearly not help healthy. And and so to get people motivated to make those health change, I well, I applaud even the little things argument that people make, like like one of The one of the things I see a lot is all right, you want to get healthy, don't and but go into the gym is too much for you? Right now? Start walking three days a week, just you know, walk a mile three days a week, and then the hope is you create a habit and then you ramp it up from there, and then you start making healthier decisions and healthier decisions. And you know, Ross obviously exemplified that I've lost a bunch of weight here over the last year and doing things like that. I'm not in the gym like Ross is, but I eat a lot better and I walk a lot more, and it does you know, all of these things add up. However, however, I feel like that's the bare minimum. So I see this article. This is on it was his MSNBC, and uh here here's here's the headline. Uh here's a science backed way to get healthy even if you won't exercise. Okay, do you mean food? Is that what you mean? Peel health. That's probably a good thing. No, that's not what they mean. So it says if you're not a fan of working out or simply don't have time, good news. Just quicken the pace that you in doing the everyday activities you already do.
Speaker 3: So if you're on the couch, just pick up the burumou control a little.
Speaker 1: Bit quicker, or or maybe have it further over on the coffee table so you have to stretch more.
Speaker 3: Or when you're stuffing the food in your face hole yeah really quick, pickup double time. Yeah yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You know orphan who hasn't eaten in a week. Where you know guy who just got rescued at sea, Like that's the pace. I guess you want to shovel the McDonald's nuggets into your face. Like okay, you agree. Though, they're trying to get people to start creating healthy habits as understandable, right, you know, walk three times a week, and so you know there, well, you know, because I I think I'm in okay shape. I think I could get into much better shape. But I definitely am much better than it was like ten years ago, like different person. Sure recently just for fun, just for fundsies, because you keep hearing about the ten thousand steps, you know. Oh, and they say the way to easily lose weight, if you're looking to lose weight is just walk. And all you need to do is do ten thousand steps a day and it's a super easy way to lose weight. Such it just so right, just ten thousand steps a day. So just for funsies, Yeah, I tried this out the other day, and I said, I go to the gym and I live for an hour and a half two hours, three to four times a week, so I don't really need to do it. But I felt like, you know, just for fun, I want to check this out. So I got the app and it, you know, counts your steps and your iPhone and I got to hear early. It was on Monday, and I did like sixty five laps around the building. Yeah you're a commercial lapper.
Speaker 3: Yes, well it's way before the show way. This is like three thirty four in the morning. So I did like a bunch of laps around the construction zone because our floor goes in a circle. Did that. Then during during commercial break, I also did the laps around the building. Went went home, you know, walked around a little bit. I checked out the steps by noon. I'm like, surely I have to have enough. I was at five thousand steps and I'm like, I'm halfway there. This is absurd, And you know, then you do the map. You're like, well, how much is ten thousand steps? That's five miles. So their way of simply quote, simply losing weight, it's very easy, it's very effective. If you're looking to lose some pounds, simply walk five miles a day. Yeah, yeah, sure, if you toil in the fields for four to five hours, you're gonna easily lose some weight. But don't and it it's fair. You will lose weight if you walk or run five miles a day, but don't sell it as something easy to do. And they're like, oh, you know another benefit if you want to do it is just put a treadmill underneath your desk at your office and just walk on.
Speaker 1: That all day.
Speaker 3: And it's true, but don't sell it as like an easy thing because that's absurd.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, that's the standing up one. Have you ever seen the treadmill that's where you're sitting down. Yes, it's the dumbest. It might be the stupidest thing other than that belt that you put on and shocked your abs into six packs. But it didn't like, yeah, but this is absurd. Right here, Like I'll hold the hoggingdaws lower.
Speaker 3: You have to use it up. What you want to do is use a heavier spoon as well, and then take the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the day, I just like a plastic takeout spoon.
Speaker 3: I got to ten thousand steps at the end of the day. But literally I just walked around my house the entire day, the entire day. So don't sell it as simple and easy.
Speaker 1: It's even worse than you doing it is having somebody around you that wants to tell you that they're doing it and show you step count. Yeah, you can't avoid far the worst. They're in your golf group when you're all in carts. There's one guy's like, I'm gonna get my steps in today, and then I got to watch some dude who's like the slowest walker ever and slow down our entire pace of play. So don't do that to your friend.
Speaker 3: Because you can't help but avoid them and notice them because they're walking the entire day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walking around walking around telling you not to walk. I'm just telling you that an article telling you to sweep the floors at a full run and then shovel food faster into your face is probably not helping. Not to be fair, not a nutritionist, not a doctor, just you know.
Speaker 3: An easy way to lose weight. Just work out in the farm for five hours a day.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Out in the sun. You'll easily lose weight. So easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's super simple. So what you want to do is you want to be a lumberjack, but just for five hours a Day's.
Speaker 3: Right, Just chop down the trees five hours a day. It's so simple, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or those guys who carry like the call the they walk into the volcano to get that yellow ash stuff that they sell or whatever that mineral is. You ever see those guys That might be the worst job in the world. They work up in like Peru up A, like and they're a bit of like eleven thousand feet.
Speaker 3: And their job is to go into a volcano.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go into a volcano. There's this yellow chemical thing. I can't I don't remember exactly what it is, but it's you know, it's very it has some value apparently, and so they literally walk into the coldera and they they chip big chunks of it. It's essentially this this growth that comes from all of these gases. It's just the hardened thing. And then they have to walk out of the volcano down and they're carrying it like baskets of this stuff, and they're all like real thin, and they're eating like twenty thousand calories a day. So but you'll lose weight, and that's what's important. Oh shear in sanity, speaking of here insanity. I guess we gotta go ahead and do this thing right here, don't.
Speaker 10: Florida Man, Florida Man, is something in the water the errors hand that they should do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one week dumb ass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like, as the weird Factor climbs, you find out it happened in Florida every time.
Speaker 3: Florida Man, Florida Man.
Speaker 10: If anyone can cheer me, if you know, you can to mind life be crazy, but of course, but it's not as bad crap crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him? They're so used to it they don't mind him.
Speaker 3: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: Alrighty U and here we go. A Florida man arrested for allegedly threatening employees at a subway restaurant at knife point after he was upset with their quote back attitudes. First of all, sir, before I get into the reason that I'm doing this story, you can't threaten fast food workers with bad attitudes because if you could, like nobody could get food because it would just be everybody just threatening workers, right, because you know a lot of people there I have the best attitudes because they're working fast food, okay, whatever. Probably wouldn't either, but that's not why we're doing it. According to police, the argument started with employees when he believed that they were not being friendly enough while assembling the thing. I don't know, happy about morelips whatever, And so he decided, well, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna pull a knife out, hurtle myself over the counter, push one of the employees down, and threaten them. Forty five year old Edward Cocaine was arrested and charged with let's see here all this stuff. You know, but how do you How is your name Cocaine?
Speaker 3: Is it a nickname or real name?
Speaker 1: No, it's his real last it's his last name too, that's the family name. What you don't you don't know about the Cocaines of Florida.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to say, you know and I've started doing this on my phone, and I'm sure you do it too. I can't be the only one where I'll meet somebody and I don't really know their last name, so I'll put that put in what they are, so it'll be like you know Bob Plumber or you know Tim Electrician. And then you realize that that's how names came to be, to begin with.
Speaker 1: Right, Smith is smith is you know, like people.
Speaker 3: Made things right, That's how names came to be. That's popular, That's how we did it. So it's super weird that we do it in our phones now. That way, it came from the Irish. O hey, it was an Irish clan.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, I understand that. But did it have some significance to occupation?
Speaker 3: No, actually did not. Okay, it was the dying breath of a clan leader in Ireland.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you very clarify it's Ireland and not the South.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 12: Ye?
Speaker 3: So did this guy like is there like a did his family come from Columbia or something?
Speaker 1: Or is he looks he looks as panhandly Florida redneck as you can get.
Speaker 3: Man, So I want to see Papa Cocaine. And was he some pictures.
Speaker 1: I can't. I just don't understand why he was just so wound up that he could leap the counter like that. And then he's not a big napper, you know, No, he's not very industry. You know, he probably gets ten thousand steps a day guaranteed. Yes, all right, Ray Stagic for the Weather Channel. Some guy's last name is Cocaine. And it's not like it's not a nickname. No, that's his family name.
Speaker 13: I'm changing it, right, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: What does stagic mean? Is that like Dutch for cocaine? What is that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: I really don't want to be painted with that brush. But it's it's slavic, so I don't I don't really know what it is. But oh, okay, certainly doesn't cocaine. That's kind of different. But hey, change it. You're going it is well with that.
Speaker 1: You get into college, go to a party and they're like, hey, you want to try this?
Speaker 3: You're like, I have to what it says here? It says a staging is slavic. I looked it up. Uh for weather Rock is ther weather rock rock?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yes, see Ross Spring bringing the facts, bringing the facts you Yeah, well, the rock is dry the next several days a little chili though this morning we're starting to come back. Tomorrow morning even cooler, though with some frost advisories. Basically that covers some kind of the outlying areas, the rural areas of the northern and central Piedmont. So you get away from the city of Raleigh and carry and go west and into Winston Salem and try it. They're in its high points in at Ashborough. So a little colder tomorrow morning than this morning, but recovering nicely this afternoon. A little bit of a breeze, mid upper sixties tonight upper thirties to low forties. Now I remember you don't have to be at freezing thirty two to get frost. There'll be somewhere around even above thirty two. And then again tomorrow we recover nicely upper sixties, low seven, tacking on about ten. Friday, a south breeze upper seventies to maybe some low eighties around Raleigh, and then mid maybe upper eighties for Saturday and Easter. Sunday going to be a gorgeous weekend. I think we'll start to get showers back sometime Monday night to Tuesday. Monday should be a pretty nice day too, but above average temperatures up probably.
Speaker 1: Starting uh yeah, it's probably.
Speaker 13: Starting tomorrow right on through the weekend and early next week, maybe longer.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, appreciate it, have a good one to thank you, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on.
Speaker 14: Well, good morning, KC. A stock market future is all pointing lower right now. Today's report comes from the Fidelity Bloomberg Business Desk. By the way, it appears the techs are poise to lead the stock market lower when the opening bell rings. Bellweather and Vidia says Washington's restrictions on chipback sports to China will put a serious dent in its bottom line, and video shares are down more than five percent. Pre market consumers increase their spending last month. The government reports this morning that retail sales increased a solid one point four percent in March. Vehicle sales accounted for much of the game. The sales gain x autos was half a percent this report, suggesting a lot of purchases were pulled forward ahead of President Trump's tariffs. Housing affordability declined last week as mortgage interest rates increased. Mortgage Banker's report the average rate on a thirty year fixed rate home loan rose to six point eight one percent. That put a damper on home loan demand. Honda announced today it will shift production of its hybrid Civic Sedan from Japan to the United States this summer. The automaker says the change will happen in June or July. Honda did not say the decision was related to tariffs or to today's start of trade negotiations between the US and Japan. By the way, a case, President Trump says he will be at the start of those talks. United Airlines posted a profit top Wall Street expectations in the first quarter. Then the carrier did something unusual. United issue two possible scenarios for its twenty twenty five earnings. If the economic environment remained stable. United says it can achieve its goals, but it says a possible recession would cut its earnings almost in half. And casey, US employers looking to fill positions. Last month, we're advertising wages that were a little more than three percent higher than in March of last year. The Indeed Hiring Lab says the year over year jump in advertised wages was down very slightly from February, Casey.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you appreciate it. Jeff, we'll talk tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Are you too. Let me grab a quick phone call and I want to try to fit at least one more story in Jay, real quick, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you talk about nutrition. If I don't get my BHD in the morning, I'm in coherent. But my lay lady, my leylady walks five miles a day. I tried walking with it one time. My legs fell off when I got back home. End netcrap. I can tell you right now, but I do walk mile a day. But is it possible to talk about the Democrats? Or am I out of time?
Speaker 1: I mean, real quick, you're referencing bradw Well.
Speaker 2: The sympathies of the Democrats lie with a rapist, murderers, pedophiles, what have you? And I got a text message from a guy he said Democrats are evil and I said, you forgot the word in karnate. But eighty minutes of people are going to go make sure the Democrats go the way of the Whigs. Thanks, Casey, have a good day.
Speaker 1: I have yourself a good one. At the very least it is if you're signing up for the whole open borders thing, then you will ignore the portion that our collor just spoke of. So whether that's your main motivator, I guess that's up for debate real quick. Wink Martindale has passed away. And this is our our seemingly weekly segment where somebody I didn't realize was still alive is now not alive. But Wink Martindale passed away ninety one. Oh, this is pretty fascinating. Rosso is reading this. Martindale started as at the age of seventeen as a radio DJ in Like Rule, Tennessee, and worked his way up into Memphis, and he was famous for he and another host on this station here in a record of this really young new artist, and he figured out and called the guy's mom, and the artist came down and then they played his first record on the era. That guy's name was Elvis Presley. So that's a pretty good moment in one's history. But of course, then he hosted Tic Tac Dough high Rollers in Gambit. You got a favorite out of those, by the way, Tic Tac Doe's elite man. That was a great thing, especially if you were sick at home, they would rerun a bunch of the old game shows. If I get down with that,