Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gainster too. It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me?
Speaker 2: Mess with me, lady, I'm a gangster too.
Speaker 3: Trigger warning.
Speaker 4: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listeners dix question is advised.
Speaker 3: Don't fuck with me, fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 3: I can't see the face up to the facts. I'm tensing, nervous, and up kind of lines. I can't sleep because my bets on Pune God a real live wire Psycho Killer, Cascas.
Speaker 1: Run One Run Run Ron.
Speaker 3: Psycho Killer.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're keeping the gamboe rolling with this next episode, Jonathan and Jacob from the Cult of Conspiracy join me for a swapcast today on All Hallow's Eve Murders. I will be presenting some interesting research I've found surrounding some of the most unknown and ritualistic murders that have went down on Halloween. We all know the slashers like Freddie Fucking Krueger and Michael Myers, But what if the real life Boogeymen are more deadly, deranged and depraved than the made up monsters on screen? That's what we will be discussing in today's episode. I've included a link in the show notes where you can go to find more from the Cult of Conspiracy, but without further ado, Buckle up, You're in for a bumpy ride. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan Jake, and today we have back guys, mc peach, Julia, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Fam fanfamfab returning Jams. Yes, this is going to be a swapcast. My listeners already know what it is. We're besties at this point and I just enjoy doing episodes with you guys. I'm kicking off what I'm calling the twenty twenty three Ghost Jamboree, okay for October, and so I wanted to talk to you guys tonight about some kind of occulted murders that happened on Halloween.
Speaker 3: I love it when the veil is at its thinness, I love it.
Speaker 4: I absolutely love this. And also I saw you had a drink in your hand a minute ago. Are you you're a Christian?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: I am? I do? IM vibe?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The reason why I asked this because today is actually maybe as a time of recording, which is a wik and holiday of a second harvest and apples and wine and like that type of festivities that are a big thing on this day. I thought that was a nod to that. But my bad, I forgot. You are a child of god ASA's eye, you.
Speaker 1: Know, bes I am.
Speaker 4: But you know, any wickens out there, Mary maybeen't to you anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus did turn the water into wine, so he didn't like he has a heart after mine, So cheers to that. I have jack fire here.
Speaker 4: Oh you're drinking a cinnamon whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm having jackfire neat and chasing it with a little A and W.
Speaker 4: So wait a minute, wait wait wait, cinnamon whiskey and root beer.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's so good.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a good combo.
Speaker 1: Interesting the vanilla with the root beer and the cinnamon from the whiskey. It just kind of, I don't know, it just goes together. It's like a hot toddy.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well as far as the what was it called jack fire, So yeah, I would say that's like a booge your version of you know, your basic white girl fireball then for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But fireball like makes it's so sweet, it like almost makes me sick when I drink it. But jackfire is, like you said, it's a little bougier, so I can drink it without you know, the after effects of fireball.
Speaker 3: But you're drinking it neat.
Speaker 4: But then again you're chasing it with the A ANDW bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got, I got a little A and W going on.
Speaker 4: I beg.
Speaker 1: So I don't know where you guys want to start, but I love getting your reactions when I just like drop stuff on you, and I want to get your thoughts. Why do you think Halloween would be significant if someone was going to murder another person for obvious reasons? It's Halloween? But do you know anything about like the origins of Halloween?
Speaker 4: All right, so I have a good knowledge on this, Jonathan, you go first, what is your background on a murder or some sort of a violent act on Halloween?
Speaker 2: I mean, I always think like Friday the thirteenth kind of deal.
Speaker 3: But as the yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: However, I did want to make this, uh, this little caveat. I saw this quote yesterday and it made absolute sense because it's dating back to something that that Anton Levey once said and he said he loves like, he loves how Christians celebrate Satanism one day.
Speaker 3: A year when and he's talking about Halloween.
Speaker 2: And he says he loves how parents let their kids celebrate Satanism and and pretend that there's something that they're not. And I just thought that that was, like, damn, bro, Like, I don't know if that's what everybody's doing, but from his perspective, he's he sees it as a woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, I actually never heard him say that. That's that's fascinating. Okay, pretty wild.
Speaker 4: So as far as my background on on all hallowsy, even Halloween and the big feast that goes on into that and the history behind it all, it depends on what culture we're talking about. All over Europe, people had their own harvest festivals that would go on around that time of year. As far as what Americans celebrate as far as Halloween is concerned, I mean, how the Jack the lantern that goes back to the Celtic tribes that used to take skulls of their enemies and put candles in them. Then there's a whole other Irish drinking tale that tell us about a dude with a turnip that made Jack. Yes, yes, which is a crazy story about a guy who outwitted the devil and it's fascinating. I do love Irish folklore like with a strong passion.
Speaker 3: Did he do it without a fiddle? No, he did it at a bar.
Speaker 1: I don't think any fiddles were involved, but I'm down with a fiddler if they could add one to the story.
Speaker 4: Yes, But now, okay, So All Hallow's Eve is in reference to the fact that November one is All Saints Day, so it is supposed to be an extremely holy holiday if you follow the Catholic you know.
Speaker 3: Fate when the veil hardens. Well allegedly yes, allegedly.
Speaker 4: No, Maybe that's why it was All Saint's Day is because that was supposed to be the day that it was the thinnest. But all of that goes back to pagan equinox and with in like a calendar style festival.
Speaker 3: So as far as why.
Speaker 4: They even made that day specifically All Hollows Day All Saint's Day, who's to say the Catholic Church was trying to pretty much integrate paganism into its ranks at such a phenomenal rate.
Speaker 3: And they did. They conquered Europe.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually it's it's interesting that you bring that up because I found that it was Pope Gregory the Third who made November first All Saints Stay. But he did end up incorporating a lot of paganism into All Saints Day. So he claims that it was to counteract the Celtic festival for sam Hayne, which was October thirty first, so he made November first All Saints Day to kind of I don't know the juxtaposition of their holiday in our holiday, but what he ended up doing over time is that he incorporated all the traditions for the sam Haynes celebration into All Saints Day, so it ended up just being a big, massive cluster fuck. Anyways, Indeed, they started referring to the day before All Saints Day as All Hallow's.
Speaker 4: Eve, because Hallow meaning holy like Hallow right would be the ground that you could it could be it's sanctified ground that would be able to let people be buried in, build a church upon that type of thing.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, but you know they have to like overtime incorporate Well, it's like, oh, we'll just do a little bonfire on our day two, or like, oh, we'll just do a little this on our day two or this, then you just get Halloween out of it.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite traditions is actually where trick or treat came from. And I'm I'm drawing a blank on the actual culture of origin. I'm not sure if it was Slavic, if it was German, if it was Celtic. I'm not a hundred on this, but somewhere upper in the uh the upper upper white types of people's in the northern the Acity region. The extra audacity on that caucacidy right, And basically a bishop style dressed dude would black face himself, knock on a door straight up, a trick or treat would be his thing. And the parents are pretty much rat on their kids to this person. And I forget the title that this guy was. And I don't even know if it was actually a preacher, just like some dude that like took on the roll for the year of beating everybody's kids because like whatever, but either he would get fed or he you know, he'd beat the shaty's kids that didn't do their chores and make him a treat for that day and that was incorporated into Halloween. It's wild when you go down.
Speaker 1: That sounds like some kind of a fresh hell right there.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind the Germans also have crumpus for Christmas, so like this sounds really German out loud, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: By the way, for all the win Cans out there who are going to fry both of you for saying sam Hayne, say sam Hayne.
Speaker 1: She did, all right, I said, sam Hayne. But I have a story to back it up.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, yeah, I know that that's like the English translation or whatever. But what I always sam Hayne. It's but it's how they pronounce it in like the Wicca is Slowyn.
Speaker 4: Oh, Solwyn, I didn't know that's what you were saying. I thought you were referring to a dude named Sam Hayne, you and Swyn the festival.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm glad you brought that up actually because the story I was going to tell about it, it's pronounced correctly in this story that I'm about to tell. But uh, we're talking about Halloween murders. So to get us started, I feel like it's very necessary to bring up the son of Sam and where that name comes from. Who he was and who he said that he was in touch with, which was Sawyn Sam Haynes, son of Sam Sawyn. So in several interviews, actually he stated that he was communicating with U Sawyn, hence the son of Sam. But did you know that the son of Sam, David Berkowitz has a connection to a Halloween massacre?
Speaker 3: Let's go what I'm here for?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, hold on? Why is that.
Speaker 1: So? The bodies of Elizabeth Plattsman, nineteen years old and Ronald Sismand thirty nine years old were found Saturday morning following Halloween at Ronald Sisman's duplex in Manhattan. The couple were severely beaten, shot in the back of the head execution style. And before or after the murders, somebody had like ransacked the place. Furniture was ripped up. It almost looked like they were trying to toss the place and find something, but they were shot execution style, and they were trying to figure out who would do this because it was actually a pretty affluent neighborhood. These people had no enemies whatsoever, and the police got this tipster. They got a call from this person who never identified themselves, and it was a bizarre ass tip They said that they knew someone who had predicted the murder of Elizabeth and Ronald weeks prior to it actually happening. And they were like, Okay, who's this mysterious fortune teller And the tipster said, it's actually David Berkowitz, the son of Sam. He predicted this whole thing taking place weeks before it happened, while he was still in prison.
Speaker 4: What right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: I wonder was it in a dream?
Speaker 2: Because I know that this is something that's popular that some people will see like prophetic things happened in their dreams. I've actually had one of my one of my ex best friends at this point, but he had a dream of something and he was like, Dude, I'm telling you this is going to happen. And I was like, nah, dude, that ain't gonna happen. It was just a weird dream. And then it happens like three weeks later.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on now, hold on, feet firmly planting on the ground here.
Speaker 3: What's to say?
Speaker 4: These people living in this very affluent neighborhood actually had some shady business deals going on.
Speaker 3: Nobody knew about this guy.
Speaker 4: Birkwood's in jail heard from buzz around the prison that some shot caller in jail had like given a green light to take these people out execution style. He called it because he just happened to hear about it from the source. It was a like insider trading kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ask let me give you the answer to both of your questions. Deja vu? Is he a fucking fortune teller or did he have some tips from the inside. It's a combination because the guy, Ronald Sisman was actually up to some shady shit. He was a photographer, which is why he had this affluent type of lifestyle because he was kind of a big photographer for the time or whatever. And David Berkowitz, about three weeks before the murder took place, had told this informant that called the police that his cult was going to torture and perform a ritual killing on Halloween, and he described it as a photographer's residence near Greenwich Village where after the ritual they would kill the occupier. Occupants cleaned the residence of any incriminating evidence against the cult. But he didn't know who it was going to be. He didn't know it was Ronald Sisman. He just knew it was a photographer and he knew it was going to be the cult that was going after him on Halloween. But as it turns out, after he found out that it was Ronald Sisman who got the axe on Halloween, he was like, oh, that makes sense because Ronald Sisman has a snuff video of one of the Son of Sam killings, and Ronald Sisman was actually about to shed some light on the cult and try to get people to rethink that David Berkowitz actually acted alone because he didn't. And I guess Ronald Sisman was paid to take this video of one of the Son of Sam killings and it was eating out his conscience and he was going to come forward with it, and they pretty much often wow.
Speaker 3: To me, bro and that's uh.
Speaker 2: I love how it was like Greenwich Village. I wanted to ask, that's in the west by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Greenwich Village, so.
Speaker 4: I get the Wizard of.
Speaker 1: The police did talk to David Berkowitz after the tipster, you know, said all this stuff, and they never relinquished a lot of information to David Berkowitz to validate what he was saying. But what they did say to the reporters is maybe he's right, because, uh, the the license were stolen out of the wallets, and there was some other things and actually they would take wallet the wallet or the eye be out of the wallet to prove they had killed the right person. And a lot of similar cult murders. So they were like, maybe there's something to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, I'm I I've only heard of people doing these snuff video killings like in shows and movies and stuff.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure it is.
Speaker 2: But is it usually tied into the occult or is this something that just like sick people do.
Speaker 1: I think there's a whole bunch of people who get off on violent deaths and murders and stuff that aren't involved in the occult. Whether it's ritualistic in nature, of course it is. Maybe they're not practicing occult practices, but they get off watching animals being tortured and people getting murdered, and they have these videos on the dark web. But then they're with the Son of Sam. There are occult rituals that go around with murders, like the murder is for a purpose, not so much just for the jolly of it and to this day, no one has been arrested for the murder of Ronald Sisman and Elizabeth Plafsman.
Speaker 4: Wow and yeah dance. Also, the Dark Web has everything when it broke people like it's not even like a sexual pleasure. It is a mental stimulant that these sick people get off to in other ways of watching. I know dudes that get off to warporn. And I don't mean that to mean what you're thinking. I mean like actual like Battlefield Gore and like live footage of what's going down in Ukraine, live footage of the genocide that's going down in a mirror marmor right now. It's they have people that are in the most disgusting realms of existence in every caliber ban I'll say this.
Speaker 2: I mean I could never get down with all that killing or anything, but in a weird way, like maybe just in a way that I was brought up. I played football my whole life, and so there was always this thing on ESPN. It was like NFL Sunday or whatever it's hits and well it was always Tom Jackson and Chris Berman, and it was always the top ten hits of the day, right, and it was always like he got jacked up, and it was always like Lewis.
Speaker 3: Or Troy Palammel just smashing people. I love that. But as far as killing bro.
Speaker 1: No, and you know that person didn't die. But it's the same thing with watching like MMA or anything like that. It's a sport and you realize these people are consenting adults going into this and they know they're probably gonna get jacked up at some point, but like give off by watching like an innocent person's life being taken away. Like that's when you start to get into like the demonic realm, Like what have you invited into yourself that you cannot get off unless you see that kind of stuff. And for David Berkowitz, like Son of Sam, you have to think, to these people, it's almost like watching the Kim Kardashian sex tape. It's not like regular porn where you don't know the person who got murdered or the murderer. It's you know this person, this is David Berkowitz, that's the victim that's been all over the news, and I'm getting to watch him do it. Right, there's this whole celebrity aspect to it. It's weird.
Speaker 4: Would you imagine if Jeffrey Dahmer would have actually recorded his killings and somehow the dark Web had those. You realize how popular those are being, Oh my, because the name recognition on that.
Speaker 3: That's the disgusting part.
Speaker 1: That's the disgusting partselves.
Speaker 4: The murders themselves are probably satanic in nature and everything in between, sick people doing sick things. But then somebody decides to record it and it used to be for their own personal collection. Right then, Wait a minute, wait a minute, the dark Web's out there, bro, this is content.
Speaker 3: Well they have this.
Speaker 2: They actually say that you can kind of spot these, uh, these psychopaths or serial killers at a very young age because it usually it typically does start with, you know, the enjoyment of watching the the harming or the killing of animals. And that's typically like how the psychopathic mind starts, is like you get it off by watching torture of animals, whether it be squirrels or cats or raccoons or something like that. And actually, dude, that's funny that we're even talking about this today because there has been for the past few days a mouse running around in my house.
Speaker 3: My wife is deathly scared of mice for some reason. Just reden of all sorts.
Speaker 2: Like I personally, I think that mice are cute, Like I was looking into buying a cappy bara because they're awesome. But that being said, so anyway, she's definitely scared afraid of these things. And uh so she bought some mouse traps. Well I didn't know that she bought, like the the sticky ones when dude, that's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so uh that sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, so I wake up this morning and it's on one of those sticky traps, but it's still alive.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm looking up videos. How do I get it off this thing so I can release that back? Dude, No what, No, I'm not that kind of psycho. So I was looking up ways.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's better than letting it scream itself to death.
Speaker 3: Well there's actually a way it's off.
Speaker 2: If a mouse gets on one of those sticky traps and it's still alive, you can pour olive oil onto it, Oh my god, and like onto the trap so that it loosens up the stickiness. And so I put it in a box and I you just released that on into the wilderness. And I say that this little mouse life.
Speaker 3: Why so we could come back in your house.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, We're cool with little Like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry he's sticking there and all I can picture is to him just saying, cinder Rally.
Speaker 3: So different.
Speaker 4: I'm and you grew up so different. But to segue back to Halloween, I would say this, like you could have got you went and adopted a cat. I know you're not going to because Jude ran out on you being a hoe, but come to find out, you cannot adopt black cats in the month of October. For anybody who didn't know that, if you go to an adoption shelter, they will not allow it because too many people have adopted them, specifically black cats, to ritualistically sacrifice on Halloween. So per United States meters can't find this what is.
Speaker 1: Wrong with people? See that's part of the reason why I wanted to bring this up, because sure murders happen all the time, but there's this whole like ritualistic aspect to the ones that happen on Halloween. And it's probably for a reason.
Speaker 4: The nineteen seventies is when they did there. Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 1: Made a mixed bag for you guys. Some of them are more occult in nature, and then some of them are not as occult in nature. But I want to get your thoughts on why they happened the way that they did. And so that's kind of where we're going to go with this next one.
Speaker 2: That's God, That's why we love Oloyah because you always make it so fun, like this is the fun part of having you on is that it's like it's it's like an interactive thing, like have you ever seen the Black Mirror interactive show where you can choose the outcome by picking the choices and stuff. That's how I worked with you.
Speaker 4: She came with a fucking game show for us once upon a time, like, let's let's be real, I.
Speaker 1: Have a new game show. Maybe we can include it for the Patreon listeners. Slater, I made it myself. I couldn't find a game worthy for the Cosmic Peach podcast, so I literally created one so we can play it later we have time.
Speaker 4: If and when we get that conspiracy game board, we have to invite her over to play a game when we're gonna live stream that motherfucker Illuminati card game.
Speaker 1: So fun, But all right, we're taking a trip back in time now So this first one happened Halloween nineteen seventy three in Fondu Locke, Wisconsin. Very small town, and it's actually a nine year old girl named Lisa Anne French. Have you ever heard of her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Lisa dressed as a hobo that year. And back in the seventies, it was cool to just go around trick or treating without your parents. Yeah, you just get with a group of friends, you go out trick or treating, you come back home within like an hour or two. And up to that point that was a normal practice. You would never catch somebody sending their kid out by themselves. In twenty twenty three, to go grow.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: I was brought up that my parents stopped bringing us at a pretty young age.
Speaker 4: No, let's see, it depends in Louisiana. No, my parents went out with us until we were like teenagers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my parents went with me too. But so she's going around the neighborhood, Lati Da. She visited a few houses, they said that they saw her. They said she came over, gave her some treats. Then she knocks on the door of this twenty five year old guy named Jeralder Okay, So here's the thing. Gerald Turner is not a stranger to her. He actually rented the other half of Lisa Ann French's family's duplex, so they lived together for a number of years, side by side. So she already knew who this.
Speaker 3: Guy was, and she probably wrong fast.
Speaker 1: Well, she was very comfortable with him because after school she'd go say hi. If she was playing in the yard and he was outside, he'd come over. He went over to the parents' house, visited with them. She was extremely comfortable with him. And so even after he moved out, she knocks on the door. Oh it's Gerald, I know you, and she's immediately comfortable. So what does he do. He invites her in and on that Halloween night, And I'm just gonna give a trigger warning you might want to skip twenty seconds ahead in the episode is if this type of brutality unsettles you. But Gerald Turner took Lisa to his bedroom, brutally sexually raped and assaulted her until she stopped breathing, and the official cause of death was affhixiation and shock. Yeah nine years old.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, and.
Speaker 1: Listen what this shit bag did. Okay, he attempted to cover up his tracks by wrapping her body up in a freaking garbage bag and he dumped it in the field somewhere, and it took days for them to finally find her. But when the police put two and two together and showed up out his door, he just fucking melted like a candle. He was like, oh, yep, it was me. He later tried to recant his statement and say that he lied that it wasn't him, but all the evidence was like stacked. There was no way he was getting out of it, and he was sentenced to thirty eight years in prison.
Speaker 3: That's not long enough in my opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: Some people deserve a very slow torture's death. Yeah that long kiss good night.
Speaker 1: To this day, because of what happened to Lisa and French, Fondulock, Wisconsin has set trigger treating hours and you're prohibited to go out after dark on Halloween.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, I mean nowadays people are starting to do it. And I know whenever I was grown up, I swear it always started whenever it started getting dark. But now it seems that Halloween is wrapping up like it's it's coming to an end. As it's starting to get dark, so, which is probably for precautionary measure.
Speaker 3: I would imagine.
Speaker 4: I remember it being when the first street light came on, that was your go light, right, you just took off and you got done whenever you had hit every house in your That's.
Speaker 1: Kind of and how I grew up to like the night time was the fright time. That's when you go out on the prow and you get your treats and stuff, but.
Speaker 4: Ride around on bike and drop of fireworks and shit to like you know, fun things fun yeah, and you know.
Speaker 1: You come home, you have some hot chocolate, you watch a movie or something, you go to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then of course nowadays with our kids, I think it's a like six to eight I think, dude, I think like Halloween has official hours of six pm to eight pm, and like that's it. I'm like, dude, we could keep going whether the time says or not.
Speaker 1: But if somebody has their their house light on or if they're sitting outside, you know they're still actively passing out treats. That's what I say. But so Pumpkin for your thoughts, you guys, Okay, everyone says Halloween is the one night of the year where the dead can walk amongst the living. We've all heard this, and whether somebody believes that or not is up to the individual person. But my question to you is, rather than the dead walking amongst the living, what if it's more like demonic energy is stronger and can influence people more easily on this night of the year. Because what I've found in a lot of these Halloween murders is that it's parents of their own children or people who had no criminal history whatsoever. And there's actually a professor from Northeastern University that found that violent crimes increased by fifty percent on Halloween. And with this Lisa and French story, what bothered me about it is the dude lived right next door to her for years and had how many opportunities if he really wanted to do that? Why did it have to be this night, this Halloween?
Speaker 3: So I have a couple of different theories as far as this.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had a certain kink towards a certain age group, that's definitely possible.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was waiting for her to evolve a little bit.
Speaker 4: Maybe he had to work up his own courage to finally take, you know, to do it, or some shit. I don't know. I don't want to even like try maybe take the mind of a sick fuck like this.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but at the same time in order to try and understand these fucking creeps. It's almost like, you know, these are certain signs that you know you gotta look for because I know, just be just by uh what was the name of the pedophile movie we went to go watch h Sound of Freedom? Sound of Freedom? Yeah, yeah, not as a pedo not I said that wrong.
Speaker 4: But to me and I knew what you meant. That's all.
Speaker 2: So, But anyway that those people all specifically had their kink age range, right, some people were into like one year olds or two year olds or he was a fresh five year old. Yeah, and so these people are all fucked and maybe he had just one of those things. Now I know that, you know, internet porn wasn't around back then, yeah, but still like the child trafficking has been around since the dawn of time probably.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, And also I do want to make this other caveat it's that, Yes, the the veil is at its thinnest. Maybe that's whenever the demonic entities it is a lot easier for them to cross over, and you know, the devil tempts the idle hands and whenever. This guy is living at his probably by himself, right, like, he wasn't married, he did, he didn't have any kids, and so that's probably you know, he probably just saw it as all right, this is this is gonna be it, this is going to be the day. And of all days, I would imagine that October thirty first would be the easiest that you could be tempted.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you said it was what year seventy two, seventy three.
Speaker 1: Seventy three? Interesting and this guy, this guy was twenty five when he did it, so he's younger than us even. I mean, this has been some shit he had stew for a while.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because if you even look, I forget what year. I think it was either seventy one or seventy two when Playboy released their Sugar and Spice edition, where you Seeelds as nine years old, Stark naked this entire magazine.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, did John I know about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, Brooks Shields the fucking Hollywood celeb eight list celebrity. Her first nude appearance was nine years old in Playboy magazine, Hugh Heffer signed off on this bitch in the seventies.
Speaker 3: You might be onto something.
Speaker 4: Now, hold on, pedophilia was so widely accepted but just never spoken of back then. How many of these creepy game show hosts do you see kissing these kids on the fucking mouth on TV? And nobody batter than I That wasn't weird? It was somehow charming for a fifty five year old man to be kissing an eight year old girl in the mouth.
Speaker 3: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 4: Okay? Now let's cut to, like you said, Halloween and the things that go down on this day. Now, because of my past and because of my experiences with demonic entities, I can say that they feed off of fear. That's literally for them, not all of them across the board. Maybe it's a certain type of demonic force or dark entity. I'm sure there's levels to that. We could talk about that all day.
Speaker 3: But to Adrenochrome, I absolutely.
Speaker 4: Believe that they feed off of fear. We have now formed this holiday into a fear based holiday. Being scared, the fright of it, The jump scares, all of that, it's a part of it. So to say that around that time, we equally have a higher number of violent crimes, a higher number of rapes, a higher number of all of this shit. Like, yeah, so you're telling me the demons are being fed more and people are celebrating this fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, we're living in right now, dude. I mean in America we have haunted houses. Imagine putting one of them fucking things up in Syria. You think anybody would go, Dude, we would get exactly.
Speaker 4: We would get bombed, we would get vested, we would get g hotted so fast the first buttons to be it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That makes me think of Team America when he's like, I'll put a hot Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man. Could you imagine seeing hocus Pocus like try to hit the stage in any way? In these country they're like over, especially the second one. I love the second one, though I did I didn't like how they them. I like the theory in the plot. I didn't like how they forced the agenda. There were so many snippets that didn't need to happen, that took They took away from the story. They didn't add, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like the mask and they.
Speaker 1: Just looked old and like shitty to me.
Speaker 4: So, oh no, not that part the trans team the.
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah, I'm just saying like, even if it didn't include that stuff, I was like, y'all are fucking old as fuck to be like reviving this ship. I know, I will let it go.
Speaker 4: I was happy about it.
Speaker 1: But Nidler seventy five, for Christ's sake, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I mean, she might be Sarah Jessica Parker's looking that old.
Speaker 1: But I mean she definitely looked old. Now.
Speaker 4: Roll that she looked hot in was hocus Pocus first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first one. Yeah, the first one for sure.
Speaker 4: She never looked attractive to me. Ever, again, I'm sorry. Of course, it's do it for. It's a thing. It's a thing, I guess. So, but you know, she's a great actress. I suppose if you're into that sort of thing whatever.
Speaker 1: Or sex in the city or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never seen it. So, like I said, if you're into that type of they just rebooted that, by the way, I'm sure they did. Oh, they're gonna milk that bitch dry until them old ladies are walking. They're gonna be the New Golden Girls, funny with a fucking air tank, still trying to mac on these twenty five year old hosh dudes like it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: Eighteen is gonna come out at the same time as Sex and the City eight. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sex in the City eight.
Speaker 3: They can't help themselves. They just have a franchise.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna keep squeezing that rag to get every drop they can out of these old broads.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I think it will.
Speaker 1: It will probably be successful too, because the longtime fans. You know, I can imagine if they brought back a TV show that I really loved with the same people, like if they revamped Even Stevens and wanted to do that, I would be all about it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you imagine. I'm a huge child Abuff fan.
Speaker 4: So I want to podcast. What's that the podcast that Christy Carlson Romano and the older brother from Even Stevens. What's his name? Help me out? Wil Wilfrinette.
Speaker 1: I don't know what his name is in real life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they have a podcast together and they talk about all kinds of shit in Hollywood, not necessarily conspiratorial, but just you know, whatever to get them and Shila above or anything like that, any kind of adjacent thing of like the old Disney stars doing it for real. They tried that with Girl Meets World. That was a big swing and a miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't good. Even with Tipanga, it just wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm still in love with that woman. Good God, she just got better with the age them curves. Yeah, her and the Pink Ranger.
Speaker 3: My lord are you and.
Speaker 1: Every other guy who grew up in the nineties. But let me like the next one down on you guys.
Speaker 4: Back to Halloween murder.
Speaker 1: So I mentioned what if the demonic energy is easier to manifest on Halloween because a lot of people have no violent history whatsoever. A lot of the people murdered their own children. And that's the next one. So a lot of people actually have heard about this one Timothy O'Brien, and he was eight years old. He was murdered on Halloween night in nineteen seventy four by his own father. And what his father did actually was he stuffed cyanide into pixie sticks and let him eat them. What and then tried to blame an old man that lived down the street.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then he admitted later on that he actually did it and it was for the insurance money that he just took out on him.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was gonna suggest maybe you got tired of pan Child's board.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean, have you ever read what a cyanide poisoning death looks like?
Speaker 4: Yes? I have, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: You I mean, I'm gonna spare the listeners.
Speaker 4: But damn it melts you on the inside right essentially essentially, So hold on, now, what year was this? You said?
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy four, the year after Lisa and French was off.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, when do you ever remember hearing about check your candy? Because they used to poison their kids in the seventies with this candy. They have never seen a candy company have some sort of accident or releases some poison.
Speaker 3: The only ones that you hear about are shit like this.
Speaker 1: Yep, he was Brian.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: The whole country was on high alert for this to happen. So he just planned it out to where he could blame the creepy old dude down the street.
Speaker 1: Yes, he waited for Halloween and then police actually went and like tossed his place and was like, hey that we heard that you get handed out pixie sticks on Halloween and this this boy is dead. And the guy was like, dude, I wasn't even home, right, I wasn't even passing out candy. And then the dad was like, oh fuck, well yeah it was me.
Speaker 3: Like what.
Speaker 2: That is so strange because I mean, first of all, if he wouldn't have routed himself out, why would why would anybody assume that it was his dad? I mean, it is Halloween giving out candy. So as soon as you know that that guy had an alibi and he said that he wasn't home, why would he instantly just fold like that.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a weak move.
Speaker 1: I know, I think maybe so again with this whole Halloween angle, this guy had no violent history whatsoever, hadn't heard a fly until this night, and then poisoned his own son with cyanide poisoning. I mean, it's just and then you know, you get to November, Halloween's over there investigating the crime and he folds, you know, like a house of cards. Why is it because Halloween has this energy around it? Would he have done it otherwise?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That sounds about right too, because I'm saying, dude, there's definitely something going on with Halloween, and I think that, you know, we just recently did an episode on alcohol or you know, the alcohol right, and it's like supposed to be the alcohol demon or whatever that supposedly whenever, you know, because alcohol and wine and beer and all that are not wine so much, but it's said to have spirits, and so it's said to be like it's almost like everybody, everybody who drinks like heavy like that, it's almost like you're inviting a spirit into your body. And I compared it to like playing with the Ouiji board if you're drinking too much, because there's some you're turning into a whole extra person. And I think that, you know, maybe you might be able to compare that to Halloween in a way.
Speaker 3: If you open yourself up.
Speaker 2: To any of this negative shit, then you're essentially inviting what may be coming on the other side a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: Specifically on October thirty first.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know what's weird is they say that they used to dress up in costumes to frighten the dead away or whatever that wives tale is, and it's like they're dead what do they have to be fucking as scared of?
Speaker 3: Like it made.
Speaker 1: Sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people, Okay, so I have a family member I'm not gonna name, but this person believes like they don't want to be cremated because that just means that, like God's got to have all that extra work to put them back together when it gets to heaven. And I'm like, wait, wait, wait, you're selling your body doesn't go there, right, He's like, well, yeah it does, because like yeah, this and this, Like people have so many different beliefs as far as what death is and what happens next and what it surrounds with's so yeah, like costumes to scare the dead away because like I guess the dead ain't at their final destination or something.
Speaker 1: And they're also scared of six year olds in grimlin costume.
Speaker 2: Damn right, right, Well, there's the idea of purgatory, right, there's the idea that some don't want to cross over yet because they're they're judging themselves too hard, and that's why you get the whole idea of well, usually the ones anytime there's a ghost story, like ninety nine percent of the time, it's always like a negative thing right right, because the people haven't accepted or they they don't want to leave because sometimes it's an addiction involved. So like like if you're a meth addict or a heroin addict, or an alcoholic or any or maybe like a sex addict, that it's said that when whatever, you die and you're getting ready to transfer over to the to the next realm or heaven or whatever, you believe that a lot of times that addiction will keep you attached here. And that's what that's you know, that's where the spirits come from.
Speaker 3: That's a story anyway.
Speaker 1: Or something something even like having a violent death. I think you might not even realize you're dead. If you got shot in the head and it was an instant death. Are you going You're gonna be like, what the fuck? Where the fuck am I? You might hang around because you're like, am I even dead? Like what just happened right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on what you think as far as you know, who is coming to your bedside whenever you die, you know, is it is it gonna be your auntie or your uncle or your grandpa that has passed, or some kind of grim reaper to assist you and I'm maybe it's different if you get shot in the head unexpectedly. Maybe it's different if you get run over by a truck or something like that.
Speaker 4: So we can hypothize all of these things till the cows come home. That's my point. Culturally speaking, relevance to your background. Everybody's got a million interpretations of what happens next. Who knows, man, I can't wait to find out. But you know, until then, well.
Speaker 1: And then you have people who don't even know. They don't even know if there is a next. But next on my list is one that turned into a whole fucking Netflix series. Okay, okay, And the Netflix series was called Making a Murderer. I don't know if you guys saw that on there.
Speaker 4: I never watched it, but I've seen the bits of it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: It was Teresa hall Back and she was twenty five murdered on Halloween two thousand and five, and there is an ongoing debate over the identity of her killer to this day. But a guy named Stephen Avery was arrested and he's currently serving a life sentence because they found her charred remains in a burn pile on his property. But if you watch this series and look at a lot of the evidence that's come to light, he might actually have been framed. I know it sounds crazy, but it's one of those Netflix series you got to watch it till the end and you're so sure it's him, and then you're kind of like, no, there's no way it could be him. And so this did occur Halloween two thousand and five. No one's found the definitive evidence to say yes, it's Steven Avery, but a lot of people do think it was him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is it possible that they just found her remains on Halloween or is it possible that she died a couple of days earlier, or is it for sure that the day that she got fried, she was like some.
Speaker 1: Kind of a photographer and she called her friend on the way to Stephen Avery's home because she was going to take some kind of photographs for him, and then they found and that was on Halloween, and then they found her body I think the next day or a couple days later, when she never called back or returned home, and she was in a burn pile on his property, and they were like, okay, we knew she was on her way to his house. We know she knew him and that she was going to be alone there, and she's dead in a burn pile on his yard. Guilty.
Speaker 4: See that's another job that I never thought about before. But on side photographers, that could be potentially very dangerous for them, especially a young woman.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, I've never.
Speaker 4: Thought about that. Like you hear about the massage therapist that will come to your home and like that more or less these days is like a sideline for prostitution if you're looking at the right place. But like that is dangerous as hell. We have that one girl that died in LP a couple of years back doing that.
Speaker 2: I went to high school with her, right, Yes, So she went over to give a quote unquote massage straight and it was understood that.
Speaker 3: That's what she was doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was handies or whatever, but there was something sexual going on there for sure, and I guess she was, uh, she was actually engaged or or with somebody, right, And I went to high school with both of them, and it was it was so strange. Nobody really expected this to be going on because she seemed like such a nice girl. Like that was my perspective. My perspective of hers that she wouldn't be doing shit like that. But that being said, you know, an aspiring uh massuse going over and the the story was is that she was always going over to these people's houses, and not only would she be pleasing them sexually, but it was always said that she was going over there to steal.
Speaker 3: Now this is this is during the time where you know.
Speaker 2: Bars like bars and uh, you know, all the different kind of drugs were going on, like the my numbing ones, and so what happened was is that, uh, the guy actually confessed and he even told the story. So whenever the cops showed up to her how to his house because the boyfriend or the pimp or whatever you want to call him, said that that was the last known location. The guy said, yeah, I killed her, and he was just some guy that was living alone.
Speaker 3: He goes, yeah, I killed her.
Speaker 2: I stuffed her into a uh, into a tupperware container or one of those big rubber Maid containers, and he goes, dude, yeah, he wrapped her inside of this plastic cellophane or something and then stuffed her into a rubber maid thing and like chopped her up and shit too.
Speaker 3: His fucking brutal. Yeah, but it's said that.
Speaker 2: Uh, he goes, yeah, I killed her because she was fucking stealing from me.
Speaker 3: As he went, he was like, uh, she was preparing all of you know, the the oils and the towels and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And he went to the bathroom, I guess to you know, just just to go to the bathroom. And he comes back and he notices that she's like stealing his laptop and and our drives and shit like that.
Speaker 3: And he's like, all right, well that's it, and he completely confessed.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Instant death for you. I would have just called the cops, but silly me. Well, you know, at that point is so much easier.
Speaker 4: He paid her to come over here for sex. He's not thinking like she's got some sort of whole backstory in a family that loves her and stuff. She's a prostitute at this point. So at that time you pretty much see them as an object, I suppose. And he's like, oh, well, I guess fuck this, your pemp's gonna have to find a new a new employee and said fuck it didn't realize oh yeah, and that she's like, yeah, anyway, anyway, neither here or there. My point is, though, that type of work I understand has an inherent danger to it. I never thought about photographers. You think about that, a woman gets called to do a photographer photo shoot for some family or some client. Whatever goes alone, the place is verified, whatever, Dude, that's sketchy as fuck.
Speaker 1: They could literally bash you over the head, stick you in the trunk, and drive off to wherever with you.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's gone well, especially too if you think about it, like it's not always meeting at the house.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like out in the.
Speaker 1: Field, very remote locations, like hey, there's this horse farm like twenty miles away from here that's just gorgeous for photos. You meet them there, they literally bash you over the head, stick you in the trunk, and they find your fucking body two weeks later in a burn pile.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is the whole backstory to most of the Law and Order series.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, Yeah, Mark Criminal Minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, Well next thing, you know, your fucking pig feed bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like they said in the movie Stitch, do not trust them and that has pigs on his farm.
Speaker 3: Stitch, No, no, no, uh stitcher.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Okay, the British movie, but Brad Pitt's the pikey fucking Irish boxer, right. Yeah, A mob boss was telling them, Look, a pig can eat a human body all the way down to the tea for forty eight hours. Do not trust a man that has a pig farm out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Savages, that's wild. That's why. That's why I'm not big on poor chops bron in Louisiana, in most of our Bayous.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, you bury a body eighteen inches below the surface and bury it, It's gone in three days. Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the bacteria just needs to a live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, though you.
Speaker 1: Could just feed them to the gators.
Speaker 4: Well, that's kind of a messy process, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's might They might be picking and choose and they find a hand here foot there you got some scraps left behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just like rotten meat better than fresh meat.
Speaker 1: That's oh god, alright, next person, now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beef smelts is a thing like you take a rotten beef liver and squeeze them juices out in the water. I'll call them from all over These guys on TV feeding them this fucking fresh chicken quarter, Like, yeah, that's good for the ones at the zoo, but the ones in the Bayous they want the sludge. They want the let it' sit out in the sun for a couple of days. How many of these gators that we found on trot lines? Dude, that fucking I don't know if you know what a trot line is, do you? Yes? Okay, so a trot line, you'll get a fucking turtle a snap on there and get hooked. A gator will come and snap onto that turtle and die, and that's that's been dead for like weeks before that gator even smelled it to come and fuck with it. It's ah fuck, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I eat gator bites.
Speaker 4: I had gator bites.
Speaker 3: Girlm in Louisiana. What was she talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've probably eaten snapping turtle asshole that's been rotted because freaking their diet sucks.
Speaker 4: It does, But that's what they love. They don't want no fresh vegetation. They want ship that's been dead for a couple of days and it's bloated. That's their ship.
Speaker 3: Gator is the true chicken of the seed.
Speaker 4: Bro it's the chicken of the Bayeu.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'll take on some real shit. Neutrarette that chicken by you. Listen at me now. It is a fresh vegetation eating herbivore. It doesn't touch trash. The fact that it's called rat. It's a beaver that's got a stump tail.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's one of the ugliest creatures you'll ever lay eyes on.
Speaker 4: And it is so delicious and there's very little fat on this thing. The fucking fur is so waterproof and so warm. Look, I'm telling you, neutra rat, although it is a vermin and it is tearing up our ecosystem, that, in my opinion, is the chicken of the bye. You dude, come at me.
Speaker 3: With I can't believe you've eaten one of those nasty things here.
Speaker 4: That a raccoon, but that's too greasy at that point.
Speaker 3: You got a before you grill it. It's a whole process. I want to eat rocket raccoon.
Speaker 4: Bro oh man, Yeah, I know, dudes to have a raccoon. Dickx's toothpicks. They were on their necks like necklaces. It's a bone. Oh shit, I know what, dude, listenm in our neighborhood. His nickname is Kon Dick of.
Speaker 1: Course, my god, see, I feel like you guys like Fried Raccoon's asshole on a stick or something shit Raccoon before.
Speaker 4: But it's not like my every Tuesday meal like I mean, it's there's way better produce at the store, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: All right now, moving on to our next victim here. And it's funny we were talking about this, like drownding and all this stuff and to buy you because have you heard of the Smiley Face Killer?
Speaker 3: I have, Let's go okay.
Speaker 1: So I've done a few episodes with William Ramsey on the Smiley Face Killer and people really don't even want to admit that it is a killer. They just say that they're accidental drowndings, that they're not correlated or connected in any way, that they just keep finding the same around the same age, college student men face down in a ravine or somewhere in water, shallow water too, and they always say accidental drownding. But it's kind of a cult, not kind of. It is a cult in nature, and William Ramsey has talked about how they have to be connected because someone can't be dying in the same way over and over and over and over and over again and it not be related. I guess you know, yeah, it's the same mo Now. Actually, there's one Chris Jenkins, and he disappeared the night of Halloween in two thousand and two, and he was discovered four months later in the Mississippi River, still in his Halloween costume, with all the same characteristics as the other Smiley Face murder victims.
Speaker 3: WHOA that lines up. Okay, So what our.
Speaker 1: Theory is is that they keep them somewhere in torture them for a very long time, and then they dump their bodies somewhere in water.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that would that would check out. Now the body I'm assuming like they're And that's the thing. Depending on how long it is before they're found, you can never tell like how much mutilation had happened prior to two time of death, and like you can generalize things a certain way, but there's it's really really difficult to get a real estimate on that type of thing. Whenever you have a body that's been out for god knows how.
Speaker 1: Long, bloated, discolored, decomposing, and the people who were with Chris that night, say that he was actually walking by himself out of a bar because they went to a bar for a Halloween party. They were all in costumes. They broke off, split off. He was walking alone down the sidewalk and they never saw him again. And then he turns up four months later in the Mississippi River, face down, still in his Halloween costume.
Speaker 4: Now that's all I was gonna say that the body looked like it had been there for months, or like it had just been.
Speaker 3: There like.
Speaker 1: Maybe a week. Ooh, So I mean it was still bloated and decomposing, but he hadn't been in there four months. If you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Remind me again, how what time of year or what what area of the country was this.
Speaker 1: So I didn't write that down. I have that he was found in the Mississippi River and he was killed in two thousand and two, so people can go and look up Chris Jenkins, though they say that they've never been able to find his murderer. But if you know what we know, the Smiley Face killer is very occult in nature, and there's probably a group of people working together all around the country doing this to young men.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's well.
Speaker 2: Especially then, it was a pretty common thing about the whole Smiley Face killer or killers.
Speaker 4: What was that. There was a show that it came out. I was like only on Facebook I could find it, and it was a whole backstory. Like this teenage girl that was pretty much her parents were both members of the Smiley Face cult and the mass it was like a burlap sack with like two black eyes and a black smiley face.
Speaker 3: All these adults from around this little town would come together and.
Speaker 4: Meet, and it was a cult that would do all of these things. And basically their whole premise was to be anti victimhood, Like as soon as one of the even within themselves in their own ranks, if a member ever tried to take a stance of oh woe is me in any way, like, they would in fight and kill them immediately. Like they did not put up with the victimhood people, they would not take charge of their life to such a degree were the victims of these killings, and it was a whole thing. This teenage girl was like taking vlogs and she was like trying to have normal teenage experiences but couldn't because their parents were fucking you know, occult to serial Killers. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: It was a whole thing, and we went over for like two seasons. Jesus.
Speaker 4: Well, but it sounds like it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Didn't they In Forrest Gump they pretty much said Forrest Gump was responsible for the smiley face.
Speaker 4: No, there was a T shirt that went around in the seventies and had a smiling face and said have a nice day. That was the reference to that. It was one of those things that like our parents understood watching the show, but we didn't. Just like the right after that, the shit Happens one that was a really really popular bumper sticker for that day and age, but like our generation never saw that.
Speaker 1: Growing up, Okay, because I know, like when I was little, there would be a person at Walmart that would like greet you and give you a smiley face sticker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: There was also a wrestler back in the day called Mankind. Yeah, and he was the one that wore like the mask, but it was like straps and shit and he was.
Speaker 4: Those other straps because his face is all mangled or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, no, I mean, well that was the idea, but that's not how it was.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's Mick Foley, but he always wore the T shirt that didn't have a Nice Day with the smiley face on it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they licensed it to certain people, and I think Walmart actually finally got the whole license to that smiley face, or at least theirs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They had those smiley face stickers. They'd give you one every time they were all over the fucking carts and shit. Yeah yeah, And it's weird, well not weird because it makes sense. But every victim they have found of the Smiley Face killer, when they look, there's a smiley face somewhere nearby. So that's the premise behind it, is the symbolism behind the miley face every victim. If you look hard enough, you'll find one carved in a tree, You'll find one spray painted on the wall. It's there wherever you look. But so this next one, this next one, I feel like is really gonna get you, guys, because I was very surprised not more people know about this. Have you ever heard of Martha Moxley?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Yes, but I'm droona blading as to why I might be getting her and Lindsey bored and confused, and be honest.
Speaker 1: With you, you will you will be surprised. So nineteen seventy five, So we had nineteen seventy three, Lisa and French, nineteen seventy four, Timothy O'Brien, nineteen seventy five. Martha Moxley fifteen years old. She was found dead on her family's property in the affluent neighborhood of Greenwich, Connecticut. Another Greenwitch, Another green Witch. Her family came to suspect that she'd been murdered by their teenage neighbor, Michael Scafell. So what's so interesting about Michael Skakeele? He turns out to be the nephew of Robert Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Oh get out here, m h by way.
Speaker 1: Of his wife Ethel. So he grew up in the Kennedy family. And it said Michael spent most of October thirtieth with Martha Moxley and his seventeen year old brother Tommy. But he says at some point they left and went to their cousin's house, and Martha went home, and he doesn't know what happened to her after that. But on Halloween the next day, Martha was found dead under a tree in her backyard. She'd been bludgeoned and stabbed with the golf club to such an extent that the golf club had shattered, and investigators searched the scene and they found a matching golf club in the Scicoll residence. Why so, wow, they just covered that. You know, they covered that shit up, you know, how to be him.
Speaker 4: If there's any connection to the Kennedy's, we have to cover this up with government money immediately. We cannot let the image of the Kennedy name be tarnished.
Speaker 2: Well, it's mafia ties as well, exactly, and so well, especially since you know, depending on what story you believe about Marilyn Monroe, one of the stories is is that you know, whenever she quote unquote overdosed in her room, right, it was Jackie.
Speaker 3: I think that was Jackie's revenge.
Speaker 2: It could have been I don't think so, because the story goes that not only was Alea Monroe sleeping with JFK, but also RFK two for sure, and supposedly JFK or RFK set a little bedside secrets and Marilyn Monroe was going to be exposing that shit. And she goes, look, I'm going to come out and say it. She announced it. I hate when they do that. I'm gonna I'm gonna tell the government's secrets. And then you're surprised whenever you show up dead the next day before you ever even get the chance of saying anything. But the crazy part is is that she ends up uh, she ends up being found dead. And what most people actually track it back to is that RFK is the one that was the one that actually ended up killing her, whether it be by the pills or the alcohol or whatever. So I'm not even surprized that this is another RFK related thing. And now RFK Junior is trying to run for president and get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: This would be his cousin, right, that is insane. His first cousin, if that is correct, is an absolute murderer. Was like found but then was pushed under the rug and he killed her with a gun.
Speaker 1: It was pushed under the rug so fucking fast, and they never found anyone else who they could even remotely tie it to.
Speaker 4: And let's not forget that the Kennedy family bottomized the youngest sister of the Kendy They sure the.
Speaker 1: Fuck did I did do like I did a three hour episode on what really happened to Marilyn Monroe for the listeners. I'm actually going to revive it and add some more information because I got autopsy reports. I got It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need you for that, we need you for that, and I need I want to bounce one off of you. And this is just a Jacob theory. This is not founded in any type of factory.
Speaker 1: Can you be mad if I say you're wrong?
Speaker 4: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: This is okay, hit me.
Speaker 4: But I also know the wrath of a scorned white woman. Okay, this is very well. I am throwing out a hypothetical. Okay, keep in mind Jackie O and U who was an RFK or Robert Kennedy's wife, whoever refrir ethel. Okay, these women were equally as connected as their husbands. They were equally welcomed and beloved by the country they had pool whether they wanted to actually like let that be known or not. So is it a crazy concept to think that both of these women to protect their husband's image, to protect their marriages images, and to protect all the business dealings that would have blown the lid off of everything for them as well, that these white women didn't decide to handle up on behalf of their dead husbands on some like baby girl keeping it ten toes down and honing down for their men, and they're covering the tracks and all that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing out of the hypothetical as a theory. It's it's not that far fetch, and really it's not.
Speaker 1: If I'm able to do the full breakdown with you guys, it's very extensive, and I feel like you will walk away knowing one with absolute certainty, what happened to her. That's my thing. That's what I do. There are no questions left unanswered. You will know everything that happened that night.
Speaker 3: But could it have been sitting night?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is is Marilyn Monroe died just a few days after she's sang Happy Birthday to the President in that iconic dress that Kim Kardashian later wore, And so they were both still alive when she died, and Robert Kennedy actually paid a visit to her house the morning of her death.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: People do suspect that he had something to do with it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Wall I can't wait to have you come on, come on the Cult and just do that whole Marilyn Monroe show that I love getting like talking about Marilyn Monroe because it kind of still is like a it's a it's a huge conspiracy bro Like there's so many details.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the game Clue.
Speaker 4: There's so many levels to it. The more you dig in, the more mystery there is surrounding it. It's it's a very fun one to talk about, for sure.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I you'll enjoy it. So we'll have to set it up because I I really have a lot of off on her and I actually was going to be so disappointed if our audio issues messed up this next one because it's the last one, the last Halloween Murder, and I feel like it's the craziest tie back of all time. But so we're going to be talking about Shirley Ledford. I don't know if ever heard of her, and she's the Halloween Murder victim of the toolbox Killers.
Speaker 3: Oh the ones that stab them, people up at them, the screwdrivers.
Speaker 1: Listen to this shit. Okay. I had actually never heard of the Toolbox Killers until I did this research, which for how gruesome and depraved their killings were. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of them before.
Speaker 3: So I guess how old are you.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, So were you privy to the Internet around the time of Two Girls, One Cup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, so that I have to ask that.
Speaker 4: Sorry to trigger anybody out there, but that's a good indication as to what generation of Internet wildness you were exposed to, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I remember once upon a time these Russian teens.
Speaker 4: It was like discovered that they were they called the Toolbox Killers, and we weren't watching the videos of them of what they It was more or less like the story from Russia or from some country.
Speaker 3: I never actually knew if it was Russia or Germany or what.
Speaker 4: But basically, these kids were just like abusing these people with screwdrivers and hammers and all this shit, and not just them. They started with like dogs, went into these old people, and then they finally were caught. We saw clips of these videos because that was what was allowed on YouTube at the time, but it wasn't like raw footage. It was like a news article, but it was Russian, so it showed like the shit.
Speaker 1: Dude. They must have named themselves after the Toolbox Killer's namesake because they were rampant in the seventies. Whoa, Okay, wow, yeah, you guys are gonna fucking freak out. Okay, So, by October thirty first, nineteen seventy nine, Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris, the so called Toolbox Killers, had already killed four women, and their last victim they took on Halloween, and these fucking devils abducted a sixteen year old girl named Shirley Lynnette Ledford, picked her up while she was hitchhiking on the side of the road, took her to a secluded location, and they tortured her to death. But the way that they did it, the way that they did it, I have never heard anything like this in my entire life. And again trigger warning, Okay, just for anybody who this, it's too grusome. They don't want to hear it. Just skip about twenty seconds ahead in the episode. Okay, right, she was raped, sodomized. They smashed her elbows with sledgehammers into pa and they twisted her tits off with pliers.
Speaker 4: Oh, they used to be a medieval torture type. They have a device made specifically for that.
Speaker 1: They twisted her tits with pliers and miraculously she lived. She lived through all of that.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's a medieval purple nurple.
Speaker 4: Well, device was for the entire boob, not just like the nipple, like it was a whole they have like it's like claws.
Speaker 3: Oh what yeah, that sounds even.
Speaker 1: The medieval, medieval titty twister. But that was not her official cause of death. Her official cause of death is she lived through all of that other stuff, and they strangled her to death with a coat hanger. Fuck after they did all.
Speaker 4: Of that, the poor girl.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure, like me, everyone wants to know what happened to these fuck sticks. Yeah, so get this shit. Damningly, they fucking recorded the entire mutilation on video and then showed it to their friends and bragged about it, and it made one of them so fucking sick to watch it that they ran immediately and told police what they had.
Speaker 3: What was the age range with these these individuals.
Speaker 1: They were in their twenties.
Speaker 4: Oh my disgusting. I'm telling you, a slow torture is death is what they deserve.
Speaker 1: So the tape of Ledford's prolonged torture was played for the jurors at the trial in nineteen eighty one, and the prosecutor told the jurors before he starts did the tape. For those of you who do not know what hell looks like, you will find out. That's what he said before he played the tape. I believe that during the playing of the tape, the jurors threw up, they cried, they had to leave. I mean, it was awful. So Lawrence Bittaker was sentenced to death and Roy Norris, this little shit bag, agreed to testify against Lawrence and he was just sentenced to life in prison.
Speaker 4: See that's why the movie law Abiding Citizen was a thing.
Speaker 1: Literally this and I mean so the Toolbox killers have since died, but even Bittaker sat in fucking death row until twenty nineteen, and Roy Norris died in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: And apparently they inspired these other rushing kids or whatever they did in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: So this is what caught my attention and why I have to bring this up to you guys. I wanted to do some more deep diving because you don't get these type of psychopaths just in your run of the mill, you know, psycho. This is to the next level. I mean, twisting somebody's tits off and doing all that. This is some crazy ass shit. Isn't design type shit. So I began my research. Laurence Spittaker born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, put up for adoption as an infant and raised by adoptive parents in front of people.
Speaker 4: Bro Look, man, it sucks, and it sucks that it's in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I'm from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, he was a child of the system.
Speaker 1: He was a child of the system. That's kind of where I was getting at. And from what it sounds like, his adoptive father was in the military or air Force or something like that, and they moved around a lot, and he got in a ton of trouble as a kid, all the way into adulthood. I mean, his rap sheet was like a mile long. But so was Roy Norris. The weird thing is Roy Norris was born in Greeley, Colorado, like not even remotely close to each other, but his parents were like drug addicted scumbags. So Roy was in and out of foster care his entire life. Claim he was sexually abused by his foster parents and that led to his deviant sexual behavior. But here's where it gets me. He ended up dropping out of high school, joined the US Navy, and served in the Vietnam War.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've said this before, Like the parameters to check if somebody's crazy or not before sending them into war is not what they should be. I've said this before. Man, the Marine Corps, I'm telling you, has taken some people that they really shouldn't have, but they would fill a specific well you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you read the book Program to Kill by David McGowan, you'll notice how a lot of people were normal or maybe had a little something wrong with them until after they get out of the army. And then you have Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, like all the main, main, main serial killers they were in the military.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there's a lot of brainwashing that goes on in there.
Speaker 2: But then there's also no there's the PTSD, which I mean they know the.
Speaker 1: Secret, secret government programs that go on. Maybe they see a Jeffrey Dahmer type and they're like, yeah, that one put him in Project Monarch.
Speaker 3: And see that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I can only speak to the military circa twenty ten to twenty fourteen, and only to my small section of the overall pie that is the United States Department of Defense, You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But all that to say, we have so many stories of shit that was going down in.
Speaker 4: The sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties by our Department of Defense. Now I don't know what it was and wasn't going down while I was in the stuff that I did see, I wasn't really particularly fond of. But as far as the dark web government or dark web in the shadow realms, government entities and programs that operate, we have so many stories about how these things have played out to this day. I mean, yeah, this is not.
Speaker 3: Crazy to me.
Speaker 4: And I mean it also makes sense that a certain person could be used strategically if guided and molded the proper way. I understand this.
Speaker 1: The argument I always make is when you look at some of these big ones that they always make Netflix documentaries on, like Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer, there are so many killers out there that have done justice heinous of crimes, but they don't get their own Netflix special And I almost wonder if they're not proud of these guys like they are homegrown, Like, hey, look what we created. They were both in the military, and so these two fuck bags actually end up raping and assaulting their way in and out of jail over the years. And actually Norris, the one who served in Vietnam, was died knows by the military psychologist with schizoid personality disorder or d D dissociate identity disorder.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could see that that checks out, you know.
Speaker 2: And this is this is around the same time, right, Like you remember the movie Full Metal Jacket.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's Vietnam.
Speaker 2: That was the one dude killed himself right home pile think about that.
Speaker 4: That was the military at that time. That was the boot camping training at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to literally turn off your emotions in order to get through those kind of times.
Speaker 1: I think speaking to turn off your humanity switch. Yeah, it can lead to murder later on if you have no humanity whatsoever and you just want to feel something, Yeah, girl will probably do that for you.
Speaker 4: But so they evertailed For the record, anybody listening, I'm not shitting on the entire military they have.
Speaker 1: Any I never like to make blanket statements. But what I will say is when you see a certain correlation between events happening over and over and over again, in this case, serial killers and being in the military and all of them having some type of like dissociative identity disorder, I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer did. I'm sure Ted Bundy did. I mean they acted one way with their family and then at night time they turned into the boogeyman. I mean that's not that's almost you have to program that into somebody, just like with Project Monarch and this SRA type abuse.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of like mental health issues right, Like how many veterans per day are killing.
Speaker 3: Themselves the law. It's high as fuck, bro.
Speaker 4: But I will say this also to any parents listening that children maybe looking to join the military, understand that, yes, these things in the past were as bad as you're thinking of the horror stories of boot camp and like a platoon of recruits were marched into a river and like were drowned because they were just following orders of the drill instructor. They were fearful of their life from it. Yes, these things have happened. However, these days things have gotten a lot better. They have more humanity about it, They are allowed more free time, they are allowed there's it's different. It's still Brandon Washington and still training them to be a better person and a more productive person, but it has been geared more towards the individual of today's world. I agree and disagree with that to certain respects, and to a certain.
Speaker 1: Points, I agree with you, but I think, in my conspiracy mind, I think it's just become more compartmentalized. Okay, I just I feel like there's the military for people that are gonna do military stuff, and then they have all these compartmentalized projects where you have to be a certain type of individual to even get access to these special projects in programs.
Speaker 4: So sure, anything in anything with counterintelligence, even within the Department of Defense, Like understand that's that secret squirrel shit that we don't know about, but like, yeah, you're a random admin clerk is like not a part of the system, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's exactly where what I'm going for is like they have these compartmentalized things that you have to be selected for in order to know about that kind of stuff. But the weird thing, so how do we get this guy from Colorado and this guy from pretty much nowhere because he grew up all over the US meeting. They're both psychopaths, and how do they form this union? And the circumstances in which they met make no sense whatsoever. It's all very, very very vague, and the information that you can find glazes over the meeting at all. You almost can't find a story on how they met. But what I did find is they're actually the originators of the white rape van, the gmc van Dura.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh I didn't know those Where it started?
Speaker 4: And Dan was started by these fucks in Colorado? Or where did they start?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get to that in just a second, but they did started. They are the originators of the white rape Van. And they nicknamed their rape van murder Mac Mac. So do you all know about Mickey Mouse and like the Mac the Knife shit and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, but uh, go over it, go over it, yeah, for everybody that's listening.
Speaker 1: So the morbid origins of Mac the Knife include murder, rape, killing children, so on and so forth. And this was an actual person who ran rampant and they actually had a song written about him and there's two versions of the song. There's more of like a theater type song, and then there's a song that Frank Sinatra and some more popular singers mac the Knife Song, But it's based on a real dude who raped and killed children and murdered people. And his nickname was Mackie Messer. And you can kind to guess from that where Mickey Mouse came from, because it was actually gonna be Macky Mouse after Mackie Messer, but then they changed it to Mickey Mouse, whoa he was also known to wear white.
Speaker 4: Gloves, Yeah, which a lot of the Disney characters are. And you're saying that this killer also was known wearing those white gloves.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, oh wow.
Speaker 1: And they named their rape van murder Mac.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: And now of course nowadays, well not nowadays, but always has been thinking of the ice cream truck, it's always the it's always the rape van bro every single time.
Speaker 4: Anything that attracts children like that is something that is immediately going to appear sus, right, But then like the ice cream man, like it depends because there's been how many of these have been poisoning kids?
Speaker 3: We're just taking them on board.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reason that they use this gmc vandura and they are the originators of it. Is because they mostly picked their victims up while they were hitchhiking, so they would just slide the door over, grab them, pull them in, close the door back.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And so getting back to to like the origins of like how they met again, is it by fate or design that these two end up finding their way to each other and no other than the great state of California. Uh, in the Laurel Canyon area?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, there's so much that ties back to Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 4: Dude, It's like it's like Rome when it comes to this time period in American history. All roads lead back to Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 2: It's like, how many times do we have to see, you know, Bill Gates and George Soros involved in sketchy shit.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's Laurel Canyon And what.
Speaker 1: Do we know about Laurel Canyon in the military. So that is why I ask you, does that play a part to do with what how they ended up becoming murderers? I mean, they ran rampant in Los Angeles, in the Laurel Canyon area, and then they dumped their victims an hour away in the San Gabrielle Mountains. Yeah, I mean it's just to me, it sounds even ritualistic.
Speaker 4: That's a very ritualistic area. Those mountains are seen from. You can look back at all the tribes that were native to that area one hundreds of years ago. Those mountains are very very symbolic.
Speaker 2: I mean, and these are Halloween rituals, so to say, right, if they're happening on Halloween and then doing a ritualistic thing, these two people not coming from any part of the same country and then meeting up in fucking California and Laurel Canyon and doing some of the most ritualistic shit ever.
Speaker 3: Of course, it is in their.
Speaker 1: Last victim, their very last victim before they were locked up forever and then died, was on Halloween. It was Shirley Ledford.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this was the one that got them finally caught.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, you're talking about the originators of the rape van coming out of the Laurel Canyon. We're talking about murder Mac and Mac the knife and shit coming out of the Laurel Canyon. I mean, I'm so sick of harping on this one subject and like trying to get people to understand that it's all connected and something as simple as me googling Halloween murders has led me back to the canyon.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that, it's really fucked, but it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: Well and then two, I mean, you've come on our show before and you've talked about Disney and the dissociation that happens within you know, the abduction of kids.
Speaker 3: They say, well, you know, don't act like this. You're not you right now.
Speaker 2: You're Cinderella right now, right, and so you tie it back into Mickey Mouse is where it all started anyway?
Speaker 3: Yep, right, yes, no, God, that's from a murderer.
Speaker 4: That's a new one for me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Max Knife. Yeah. And the craziest thing too about their tie in with of course, as you all know, NASA, But it's just the military angle. People like to talk about how Warner von Braun and Walt Disney and Stanley Kubrick were a trio of sorts and they were all besties and whatever, and they love to talk about the shining, but they forget about full metal jacket. Yeah, that's the association. What is he trying to really tell us in that movie.
Speaker 4: And then when they're walking back, they're singing the Mickey Mouse song.
Speaker 1: Boom. I was gonna say it. I was gonna say it.
Speaker 4: Why ama us, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse. They're all saying that as they're walking.
Speaker 3: Through a school.
Speaker 2: Told Jeff, there are no coincidences, dude, there really aren't.
Speaker 3: Just saying no, but I mean, that's what I have.
Speaker 1: That's what I have for you guys tonight. So I feel like just to kind of go back over it. We had the Son of Sam, we have a relative of the Kennedys, the Smiley Face killer, Laurel Canyon. It's all culminating here on Halloween. And I just have to ask you guys again that the ritualistic significance of this holiday, it goes beyond what you would imagine.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, you know, we've talked about this before, about you know, all those Christian parents that didn't want their kids watching Harry.
Speaker 4: Potter, and turns out like, right, there was a reason. Come to find out they were correct. And now Rally's shit was directly from the Demonica and from Wicca, and like was two thirds of those books references to magic were direct quotes from demonic magic.
Speaker 3: Come to find out, it's like, damn it, you mean then Bible. Well mamas were on some shit.
Speaker 2: And now the same Christian parents have said for years that we've scoffed at. We don't celebrate Halloween in this house. That's up the devil.
Speaker 4: But even though the church will still put on a fall fest, like all right, you're calling in a different drunker tree it, yeah, trunk or treat. It's like you're doing the same shit just because it's on church property. Now it's Christian, Like, come, look, well.
Speaker 1: That's what happened with All Saints Day. Ye sick and tired of taking the fun shit out of Halloween, so they start incorporating it into All Saints Day, And now here we are. I have one always tell people each each year that my mom passed away. I think you guys know that, But me and my mom were besties, and she loved Halloween and she loved watching scary movies. My love for horror movies comes from my mom. And so every time around this year, as soon as I light my first pumpkin candle, I just feel like connected to her and you know, reminiscent of my childhood and being with her. But the ritualistic aspect of it is the tolerance portion. As a Christian, you would say that that's the tolerance portion. So you want to have fun and you want to do these things, but you're tolerating a certain level of evil in your home.
Speaker 4: Okay, But I also don't believe that lighting a pumpkin spice candle is indicatively evil.
Speaker 1: People accuse me of that, though, because I decorate my house for I put pumpkins and shit everywhere, and like I like to sell, I dress up for Halloween and I do all that, and they're like, how can you say that all this stuff is demonic? And then you still do it? And I'm like, everyone has this level of tolerance. For me, it's about your intent or people.
Speaker 4: Can mind a goddamn business and let God be the.
Speaker 3: On my spirit.
Speaker 4: I don't know, right, Yeah, this is my lowly perspective. People be all up in other people's kool aid. Don't even know what flavor it is, talking about his red it's green and anyway you don't even know, you know, right?
Speaker 1: No, I do feel like that though. I feel like they're low key calling me a hypocrite, and I.
Speaker 3: Call that a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel this.
Speaker 3: I feel this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh, you're such a hypocrite. You still like do Halloween stuff even though you talk about how demonic it is. And I'm like, am I intent? When I do Halloween stuff and dress up? It's like, I really just want to like have fun with my friends and family. I'm not worshiping the devil. I'm not doing ritual sacrifices. Like, that's not that's.
Speaker 2: Not me being that being said, it is said that whenever you're celebrating Halloween, it is to be within the holiday spirit.
Speaker 3: Dare I say, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Halloween.
Speaker 2: But look at the same time, I will say this, yes, by nature, humans are tribal creatures.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, whenever there's some kind of uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say ritual, I don't think. Yeah, it's a cultural thing, yeah, and it's exciting. It's something that everybody does. We all collectively celebrate Halloween for the most part, right at least here in America, and it's it's more of a fun thing. Now if you're one of those people that likes to take it the extra step and start. You know, you want to have some Halloween parties, and you want to whip out the Ouiji board for good old time sake, and you want to pull out the spirits out of the liquor cabinet, and you know, and you want to pull out your your I don't know, maybe I don't believe.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this personally. But if you want to pull out your tarot deck right and invoke.
Speaker 4: Some spirits, right, you don't believe that personally, I think done the right way.
Speaker 3: I think done the No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that I don't believe that tarot is inhibitively like always bad.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that what I'm saying is? But if if not done with the right intent, you know, some things can be skewed, right, Like that's just how how And you're also talking about how the veil is at its thinnest, all right, It's understood like it's in the fall time and we're essentially during that time, we're kind of really getting ready for winter.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's the fall into the winter, almost the harvest season.
Speaker 4: It was a time of big feasting and festivals. Regardless of what culture you're from. Fall time is when the big, big harvest would happen before you go in for winter. Right, very few crops grow in winter, so this was the time that when you would have this big harvest, you'd have a big feast to celebrate a good harvest, to give homage to the God, to God's whatever your flavor is, to thank them for a bountiful harvest before everything dies off in winter. Absolutely so a very transitional period of.
Speaker 1: Day from my perspective. I thrive in the fall because no matter what time of year it is, I'm already watching horror movies. I'm already you know. I don't really love summer activities because I get overheated and then I get homicidal, and I just like, fuck all.
Speaker 3: That shitame I hate all.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get cold outside. You got your little sweater on, you watch horror movies, you go drink hot chocolate and cider and shit. I thrive in the fall because those are things I already like to do, and it's just that one month of the year where you're like, oh fuck, it's October. Now I get to you know, be uh a horror movie, free like a freak and fucking do all the things you know, and then November is my birthday month, so I kind of drag it out into November. I'm like, we're having a Halloween dress up party for my birthday this year. Absolutely, but it's just like the intent that you have, Like I just love having fun and like, actually, are you guys horror movie fans?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of like the Slasher types, anything involving Demonic and Witcher or not Witch. I love the Witcher, but like the Omen and the Edge I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 3: But as far as like Slash, I'm right.
Speaker 4: I've seen snippets and I know enough of the plot to get the references.
Speaker 3: It's just not my jam.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here here's what I propose to you all, if you have time. I've created a game, and no one's ever seen this game before Cosmic Peach podcast. I've only played it one other time, but for your Patreon listeners, I'm very willing to pull this game up for you all and play it in just the effestiveness of the episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, is this the game show we played last time? It was like the horror movie trivia?
Speaker 1: Because this one is more fun?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so I will bid farewell to all my listeners on my end, and then hopefully we will catch you over on the Patreon where we have Jonathan and Jacob playing Pick Your Poison.
Speaker 3: Awesome, awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And also, since we are going to be wrapping this up, this is going to be part of the after show for the Cult of Conspiracy and he'll be able to see this whether you're on Rockfinn or Patreon. But that being said, Julia, thanks so much. This was an awesome, awesome swapcast. We love getting with you anytime we can because you always just bring so much fun to the show and a lot of detail.
Speaker 3: You're very well read. Yes, I'm very well prepared.
Speaker 2: And anybody that you know, we have a lot of people that always reach out and they say, I would love to come on to your show.
Speaker 3: Can I can I come on the show? Look, if you're as well read as Julia with.
Speaker 2: The Cosmic Peach, you're welcome every day of the week. But that being said, Julia, if you could, can you let our listeners know exactly where to find your podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, and I'm flattered. Thank you so much. I'm a longtime fan of the Cult of Conspiracy, so I'm so honored to call you guys besties. I am on Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts, Apple, I have a YouTube and it's just Cosmic Peach podcast, and I'm on Instagram Cosmic dot Peach podcast. Of course, most of my listeners already know where to find you because they found me from you, so but just in case, would you mind letting the listeners know where they can find the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, we are on podcast players everywhere, whether it's Spotify or Apple or you know, you name it, We're on all of them. Also, we are we have a Patreon and a rock fin and that's we have those for the people that contribute to the show, the lovers of the show.
Speaker 3: That want to keep seeing this thing grow.
Speaker 2: And what we do special for our our watchers on there, our cult members on there, is that we have a before and an after show for every single show out there. Now, sometimes we don't have time to do both of them, so maybe we'll just do one.
Speaker 3: That's very rare. We're usually always.
Speaker 2: Doing the before and after show and it's always kind of just a live look in on you know us talking not even really relatively about the topic at hand. It's usually just about what's going on in life or just theories that we have.
Speaker 3: It's just a way to get a little bit us. Yeah, yeah, and so.
Speaker 2: And we also do live once a month where we invite our Third Eye all the way open tier members on Patreon, and what we do is we go live once a month.
Speaker 3: It's about two hours and just shoot the shit.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to really hang out with us, but it also helps out our show and help us of achieving the goal of doing this full time one day. And we're very close, and we just want to say thank you to everybody that has ever contributed in any kind of way. But also if you want to be able to follow us on Instagram on Instagram, we're at Cult of Conspiracy podcast on Facebook. Also Cult of Conspiracy, drop us a line say hi.
Speaker 4: And also while you're listening to this, as you're listening to The Causing Peach and or the Cult of Conspiracy, wherever you're hearing this at this moment, go ahead and hit the five stars, hit the share of the subscribe, the likes, the follows, the comments, and all the things and all the stuff help both of these podcasts break through the algorithmic matrixes of a glass ceiling that we have found ourselves under. The more activity these algorithms see, the more we are promoted to more listeners that may or may not have heard us otherwise. So help us out. Good, bad, negative reviews doesn't matter. Anything helps the algorithm get fit, So hit us up on that regard as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you, awesome. Should we remind all the listeners to.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely absolutely we should, and it's understood at this point.
Speaker 3: It's a very good close out of the show.
Speaker 2: And there is one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: How about off that third eye
Speaker 1: S