Speaker 1: When the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You jr. R.
Speaker 1: Mike the Bulldog Beyond You sports page watching by Coffin and Linda injury attorneys. Well, well, well dog, there will be another game in the World Series. No brooms necessary last night.
Speaker 3: No yeah, no brooms, no vacuum cleaners necessary.
Speaker 1: The sweep was avoided.
Speaker 3: What a story this Yankee shortstop Anthony Volpe is. He hit the Grand Slam last night in the third inning, it looked like the Dodgers were on their way to another victory and a sweep. Freddy Freeman hits a home run in the first inning. Again, that's his fourth home run in four World Series games. Dodgers go up two to oh and then this, this twenty three year old shortstop hits a Grand Slam. He's a he grew up in New York as a Yankees fan. His family's been Yankees fans for generations. He was at the Yankees victory parade when he was eight years old, last time they won the World Series. So yeah, great story, Anthony Volpe. He leads the Yankees to the victory series now three to one in favor of my Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Nearly as good of a story as George Costanza going to work for the Yankees front office.
Speaker 2: Oh that was big, Hey, dog, did you see that stat last night when he ripped that grand slam? That's the first grand Slam the Yankees have had during the World Series game since the nineties?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who did it in the nineties?
Speaker 1: I wonder did they said a name?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big baseball guy. Talkers bring in the heat with a stat this morning. He's a baseball stat guy now. Dogs.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you guys see the two fans at Yankee Stadium, two season ticket holders?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were booted.
Speaker 1: There's a foul ball hit.
Speaker 3: One of the fans grabs the glove of Dodger outfielder Mookie Bets. The other pried the ball out of his glove as Bets leapt into the wall. He Mookie Bets was p ode and these two fans are like celebrating ripping the ball out. Of course, they got ejected from the game. It was ruled out anyway because a fan interference. I guess ESPN talked to these two fans at a bar after they've been ejected, and they said, hey, we're willing to d up for our team anytime. These guys, these lugheads, buffoons.
Speaker 2: I'm telling anybody that didn't see the video of that, you have to watch it.
Speaker 1: It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: It is so it is so Funnyeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what movie I mean they had movie Mookie Bets is like extended. They've got his arms like, I'm surprised the guy didn't pull something or get hurt. As they're trying they hold the hold his glove open and pry the ball out.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tony, see if he's got a wallet too, wristwatch wow? Uh.
Speaker 3: Florida getting ready for the big game against Georgia this weekend up in Jacksonville. Gators are sixteen and a half point under dogs. I'm not saying the Gators are gonna win this game, but this could be a close game.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Counting the Gators out of this game. On Saturday. Georgia struggled some this year. Of course, they lost to Alabama. They only beat Kentucky thirteen to twelve. The Gators Klauberg Kentucky. The Georgia struggled with Mississippi State. The Gators are coming off their best game, They've won three or four. I think I think Billy and Napier might have a little something.
Speaker 1: For the Dogs on Saturday. You know what the part of me that kind of is hesitant to go with normally I would go along with you on that is that potential of a second loss at this point. No team that's considered a powerhouse wants to have that albatross hung on them at this point of the season.
Speaker 3: Well, Alamama has two losses.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I'm again. I'm not saying the Gators are gonna win. I just think it could be a game.
Speaker 1: Most let's hope it is.
Speaker 3: I George's blown them out pretty much the last three years. So more turnover at UCF. We talked about the defensive coordinator being fired yesterday, Gus Malzoon giving up play calling duties. Now we find out that SJ. Tooey is stepping down as the head of the Kingdom Nil, which is UCF's collective which raises money so they can pay their athletes.
Speaker 1: So SJ.
Speaker 3: Tooey leaving for another job at Oral Roberts as a deputy director of Athletics. So more turnover at UCF. That program is a lot of turmoil going on there.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I ask you a quest that just occurred to me? M hmm. What would the implications be of some big corporation that maybe employees a lot of people here in Central Florida just going you know what, We're going to write a big old check to help bring players here to Central Florida.
Speaker 3: What would be the ramifications.
Speaker 1: It certainly help you see? Yeah, no, is that permissible? Now? That would be fine. If the House decided they wanted to just start stroking nil checks, why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course it would be. I'm gonna look at Phil Knight what he's done in the Oregon. I mean, I don't know if he's writing Nike checks.
Speaker 1: But is there a way we could work a tax right off into this? Let's get this campaign going here. Man, you get a fat check book out there.
Speaker 2: I've said it before, Pat, you put ears on their little helmets, like.
Speaker 1: That's what Nile is.
Speaker 3: Companies representing apples. We got one representing companies, the.
Speaker 1: Biggest ones with the biggest bank accounts around right here.
Speaker 3: Right here, you know, though I don't know if Disney's don't know Disney stockholders would agree with that. I don't think the Disney stock is doing as well as at once.
Speaker 1: Can we at least get him to build the Orlando Dome? Yeah, the Disney Dom. We we're definitely on board for that, okay of question.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Indianapolis Colts have benched their quarterback Anthony Richard. They're starting old Uncle Joe Flacco good this week.
Speaker 1: You won't see him tapping his helmet.
Speaker 3: That's because he doesn't scramble. He doesn't he doesn't get tired. He's just a statue back there in the pocket image.
Speaker 1: You got the bulls tonight, dog, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right. Hopefully they can keep winning. Hopefully Palo can score another fifty tonight. Hopefully the Franz will be back in the lineup after having that illness that caused him to leave the game the other night. So yeah, looking for the magic to stay hot tonight.
Speaker 1: Right, The Lightning will face Colorado this evening. The Bulldog Mike Beankey, host of Open Mic on AM seven and FM ninety six to nine, The Game weekday mornings on a Jason to Us and He takes time out of his show to join us for the Sports page each morning on j R R, brought to you by Kaufman and Lynd. That's right.
Speaker 3: You can listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Coffin every Saturday morning. Make an appointment seven point thirty on FM ninety section nine of the game. Catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform oh
Speaker 1: Oh Linchako on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app