Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, the night is here. Luca returns to play the Mavericks as a laker.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That pregame show gonna get underway at about six o'clock here on the Eagle, And man, I don't know about you, guys, but I'm nervous. I'm stressed out, can't stop thinking about it. We'll talk about it a little more coming up next, but right now it's tip for this.
Speaker 3: Oo are you all sticky covered?
Speaker 4: And boom?
Speaker 5: Then you need to soap in an audio bubble bath.
Speaker 4: It's a strange intro, I'll admit, guys.
Speaker 5: The month of March had tons of television news bloopers and I've been combing, combing over all of that.
Speaker 4: What were they?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm about to play for Okay, why'd you pronounce the bee comb? You guys? Ever seen that whole bit with that British comedian on saying the words with all the letters we don't pronounce.
Speaker 4: No, it's badass. This kind of Yeah. I like stuff like that.
Speaker 5: It's kind of the Nate Bargatzi, you know, George Washington thing. Yes, some words have donut? Yeah, you know, man, that is so dumb.
Speaker 1: Sorry, somebody doing the Nate bargatzi thing talking about the number eleven? Why is that in its own number? There's twenty two, thirty three, forty four, like all the numbers, So why isn't it instead of eleven?
Speaker 5: One? Now, George Washington decided, I guess, uh, we will get to a female news anchor farting what Christina?
Speaker 3: I didn't know Wendy Williams was a news anger.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, let's go easy on her.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, you're right.
Speaker 4: Actually not, She's fine.
Speaker 5: She's doing interviews at the breakfast club. And that's probably was on with Bobby Bones earlier. Who knows there's a town in Wyoming called McNichols, Wyoming. McNichols, Wyoming, coming at you fast here, Oh my volume's not up here?
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 6: That includes areas around West seven mile mcnipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 1: I would totally move to mcnipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 6: That includes areas around west seven mile mcnipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 4: West seven mile Nipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 1: When that happens, like, was he staring at a coworker and a cold studio set?
Speaker 4: Like what what causes that?
Speaker 1: Like Chevy Chase and vacations Nippley in here.
Speaker 5: Nippley looked up at the traffic girl.
Speaker 6: Oh, that includes areas around west seven mile mcnipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 5: I also think that's now a funny name. And I am against all forms of bullying, but is calling someone mcnipples is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like mclen.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of a drive through menu and McDonald's it offers up nipples as well.
Speaker 6: That includes areas around West seven mile mcnipples, Wyoming.
Speaker 5: Okay, you drive through, you get your breakfast or your lunch or your dinner, and it is just a naked chick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you have given you your food.
Speaker 1: Well, if you have a baby, just let her take a drag and while you're making your order. Wait, so you hold your baby out the power window and attach it. Yeah, no, you hold the baby out and let him suckle and get get its fill while you're placing your order, and then pull the baby back in and continue through the draft. Just throw it in the back and that little baby seat and keep driving.
Speaker 5: So now we move on to a weather man who is trying to say golf coast. Now I want to ask you, ays, is it golf of America or Golf of Mexico to you?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing I call it the Gulf of Texas. On every map in the world it says Gulf of Mexico, and okay.
Speaker 4: Changed it, yea. I think Gulf of Mexico just sounds. I think it flows.
Speaker 5: Better, just what we grew up with. So yeah, I was like, Golf of America. I don't know, it's so unnecessary have a different golf. Yeah, not the point. The point is this guy, I think was thinking about that change that's happened or is trying to happen, or might not, I don't know.
Speaker 4: When He's just just just said Gulf Coast.
Speaker 3: For our neighbors there over the Gulf of Golf coast.
Speaker 1: So he was gonna say the Gulf Coast of America. Dude, KT that sounded like where you wanted to go, the Golf Coast.
Speaker 3: Golf goes for our neighbors there over the Gulf of Golf coast.
Speaker 1: So yeah, guy confusing three?
Speaker 4: Is it three or four?
Speaker 3: For our neighbors there over the Gulf of Golf coast?
Speaker 1: So wow, wait, so he went three os and uh and then back to the yeah, for.
Speaker 3: Our neighbors there over the Gulf of Golf coast.
Speaker 1: So it was like skipping a rock on the body of water across the Gulf.
Speaker 5: Again March news bloopers. This is a guy who's ruining a murder story. You know it's a story, but murder. We need to take it seriously. And this guy comes in and just.
Speaker 1: Now it's six thirty.
Speaker 7: A young woman is shot and seriously heard in Chicago's Lawndale neighborhood. What police they led to that gunfire?
Speaker 2: She spoke with new Special Shrif Park about the the frightening moments, and the ultimate relief when the victim was safe.
Speaker 4: Okay, he must have just farted, he said, No. I think he.
Speaker 1: Knew that the word relief was coming up, Okay, and he was thinking about what a great feeling it is after you fart and you just feel the relief.
Speaker 4: We got a pro into an amateur though.
Speaker 7: Now it's six thirty. A young woman is shot and seriously hurt in Chicago's Lawndale neighborhood. What police they led to that gunfire?
Speaker 2: She spoke with new Special Shriff Park about the far the frightening moments, and the ultimate relief when the victim was safe.
Speaker 1: Man, God, they have a live brass section in the studio at the very beginning.
Speaker 4: I forget that.
Speaker 7: Now it's six thirty.
Speaker 4: That's a crappy synth.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Australia, mate, and you've got a guy. They're gonna actually check the tape too. So you got a guy. And I'll tell you I saw the video. It's three hots and it's one kind of forty year old guy.
Speaker 4: And uh, here we go Quaynesland to us.
Speaker 3: Still without power this morning banking storm were even more difficult.
Speaker 1: Just once more, just once more, forever.
Speaker 3: Still without power this morning banking storm recovery.
Speaker 4: Of really just tuesday. It's disgusting.
Speaker 7: I just want to apologize to all the people in Southeast Queensland without power because.
Speaker 3: I wasn't laughing at you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I tell you. Don't have power.
Speaker 4: But she's got.
Speaker 3: Plenty watching newscast.
Speaker 4: They're fun.
Speaker 1: He made that declaration. I've never farted on it. So that was a four person newscast with three hot chicks and a guy who's saying I'm not the one that farts. Oh man, great work, Kevin. It's love to hear the love to hear the assies make fun of each other farting, all right, we're talking about Luca.
Speaker 4: We're doing it all day.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it next, right after this Lenny Kravitt song right here on ninety seven point one d