Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't deal with them.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 1: Away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 1: It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 2: Like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of.
Speaker 1: The muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Tenfoil Tells. I'm your host, Brandon and I were joined by my guest Samantha. Samantha, thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I am a mom from Michigan and I am a lifelong experiencer. I've had other worldly encounters since I was born, and I was born and raised in a poultry geist house in Lansing, Michigan, and I just I've finally just published a book about everything that I've seen and everything that I've witnessed and experienced just a couple months ago, where I go through every experience that I've had over the past thirty years. So yeah, that's I've had. I've had experiences from from the poultry gist activity to UFOs to out of body experiences and extrasensory perceptions. So yeah, this is this is right in my right in my ballpark. I love talking about this stuff.
Speaker 2: So you're from Michigan. Have you been in Michigan your whole life? Yep, you're not too far from I think my dad. I don't think it was Lancing, but originally I think he was in Jackson when he was born and then they moved to Florida, But yeah, he was from up in that area a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yep, I know where that is. I'm at this point, I'm just a couple hours north of Lancing, Okay, but the house I grew up in was in Lancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would like to you wrote a book, and before we kind of like the topics of your book. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that would want to look into the book, But is there a few things that you experienced when you were younger they kind of led you to on this path of wanting to write about it, Like, what were some of the things that set off this whole chain of events for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the house I was born in, it was I call it the Briton House because Britain was the name of the street, so that's just kind of what we call it. And it was built in nineteen twenty three in an old neighborhood in Lansing, and I have had just living there was like constant experience after experience. But my first ever encounter, my first memory actually was an out of body experience. That was an encounter with three golden beings. And I was only about it was before I could speak, so I was maybe between one and two years old, and what I remember was being out of body at the top of the staircase and having a being to my left and one to my right, and then looking down the staircase there was a third one at the bottom of the staircase looking up at us, and they were they were floating, and they were these transparent, like they kind of looked like your typical chairub angel being just a little bit different, and they were. They were transparent, but all of their details were outlined in gold glitter, and so it looked like they were very detailed, and it looked like they were just drawn so detailed with gold. And they spoke telepathically to me, and they also expressed their their emotions and their intention and what they were feeling and what they what they were asking of me. And I feel like they also they also transferred some of their abilities and yeah, through this telepathic bridge that was between me and all three of them. And when I was out of body during this experience, I remember how heightened it was being in the other realm and being in my eternal body in their presence, and it was like it was it was such a it was such an incredible experience, and it was such it was it was it opened the door. So it like so wide open for these things for me for the rest of my life. And I call it it's the first chapter in my book where I talk about this, because I kind of go go like in chronological order of all my experiences, and I call it Summoned for initiation, because I feel like I was summoned out of body by these beings for this initiation into the other realms and into this connection with the other side. And so I was I was. I was standing between these two beings at the top of the staircase, and they started encouraging me to lift up off of the ground and levitate. And I just had this this knowing within me of kind of what to do and how to do it, almost as if I was already familiar with the ability, or maybe it was because they transferred it to me. So I had that understanding. But I used the energy within myself and I pulled it out and I interacted my own energy with the energies that were that were flowing all around me. And so I was in like this ocean of of these currents that were that were like they had sound and they had energy, and they had a tone and they had and I could almost see some of them the light from them. It was like you could see all of your senses were seeing all of these things at once. And so I interacted that. I used my own energy to interact with the field around me to move up and down and left and right, and so to like lift up through these currents that were around me. It's really really hard to explain how I did this with words, because it's so beyond words how this happened. But basically I lifted off of the ground and I was hovering then between the two and then they told me to let you know, it's time to go down the staircase. Now let's go down, and so I leaned forward and I started floating down the staircase, and they followed me all the way down. One was on my left side, one was on my right side. And I can still see the image or the like the basically the the visuals of watching my feet pass over the steps as I'm floating down the stairs and having the steps like like as I'm floating down and watching them pass beneath my feet. And so when I get to the bottom and meet the third angel at the bottom, then I'm surrounded by all three of them, and they're blasting me with this amazing energy. They were celebrating, and they weren't even using their faces like facial expressions to let me know that they were happy or celebrating, because they just had like these kind of like straight kind looks on their faces, so they didn't use their face to express themselves. They it was from the energy that they were filling my being with. That's how I knew that they were celebrating and that they were proud of me, and that they they were excited. So that was that was my first memory. That was my first ever experience of my life, and it I don't know what I would do without it, because it's like I had their presence with me growing up in that haunted house that had so many malicious and dark spirits that I encountered day at night, and I know that I was protected by not only God, but many guardians and other worldly beings that came to protect me and guide me. And they were deaf one of them or three of them. But something that I realized as I was like, it's kind of like I always knew it, but I didn't really think too hard on it until I started writing my book a couple of years ago, that during this encounter, when I was out of body, even though my physical body was a toddler, in that heightened state, like in my higher self's body, I had the mindset that I have now as an adult, like I wasn't restricted my my awareness and my consciousness and my my mindset wasn't restricted by the physical world brain of a toddler because I was out of it. And yeah, that's that's that was pretty interesting to think about too, because I didn't really Yeah, I didn't really come to that conclusion, I guess until recently, like, Yeah, I wasn't. I didn't feel like a child at all. I felt like I do right now. So that was my first experience.
Speaker 2: Your first experience is very reminiscent to a couple of other people that I spoke to. Really, they had mentioned before that they were levitated and they were brought down the stairs and the similarities like that. It makes me wonder how often is this one of the characteristics of these types of experiences, because I think you're like, now the third person that I've interviewed over the last couple of years that have specifically mentioned like the telepathic conversation of them telling them that like lifts them up levitating them down. Wow, it's a It makes me wonder, like, what what do you think these things were? Because when I've talked to other people they thought they were aliens. Do you see them as that or do you see them as like a spiritual guardian.
Speaker 1: I definitely knew, just as an understanding, that they were sent by something greater, and I know that they were inner dimensional or you could use the word spiritual. Yeah, so I know that if I was stuck in the physical realm during the like, I probably wouldn't have been able to visualize their form because they were on you know, they were in that other realm or that higher dimension. So since I was out of body and able to access the visuals of you know, of that that height in place, I was able to interact with them and have that encounter. But yeah, I wouldn't for that those specific beings, I wouldn't use the word alien. I have encountered things that would fit that bill, but these ones were more like like teachers or guardians.
Speaker 2: The one person that I interviewed, he originally thought they were ghosts and then he'd saw I think it was from a communion, the cover of communions what it was he saw the alien on that when he was a child, and then he realized that these things weren't ghosts, they were beans.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've heard that so much where someone will specifically Whitley's Communion cover where someone will see that and they just have these flashbacks or the realization like that guy had. But yeah, I wow, I have I have seen the gray type of beings as well, and it is it definitely does give you that like that feeling, like you know that you've seen that, and that's really wild that those beings that that did that with him were those types of beings or that that was that was their form. And I do question whether these beings whether that was their true form, because I know that things can, these these interdimensional beings, and and from my experience there is many, many, many different different beings other than humans that are in these other realms and other dimensions and that can also step into the physical realm. But sorry, I'm just lost my and oh man, I'm sorry I was saying that. Oh gosh, what was I what was I.
Speaker 2: Saying that the beings like when people have recognized them from his stuff? And then like, how you to you've heard stuff like that? And then yours were and.
Speaker 1: It went off, Yeah, okay, I got it now, thank you. That they can these interdimensional beings can they can? They can show themselves as what they kind of like to show themselves as as of like they can they can project their form as kind of what would fit the mind of the experiencer or the witness. And I've also heard of you know, people, you know, maybe groups of people having encounters with with one being and they all see something different. So I, yeah, it just it makes me question, you know, some of the encounters I've had throughout my life, was the form that I was shown their true form or was that just something that maybe they thought that would give me comfort in the moment.
Speaker 2: I've often wondered, and this is gets brought up a lot on different episodes, But I feel like a lot of this stuff is all connected one way or the other. So maybe when people see something, it's unique to them in the sense of it's what they show the represent themselves as, and our mind interprets it the best way that we can. And obviously, when people experience things and they question stuff that makes no sense, like, I don't know if that's just because they want us to keep questioning this stuff. They want us to look into it, so they give us things that don't make any sort of sense, because it continues to add to the mystery, like are we not supposed to find out all the answers, so they continuously lead of us breadcrumbs. But if you go through history back in hundreds of years ago, they used to talk about fairy abductions. They talked about the faithfolk and everything. Well, nowadays we have alien abductions and what we say where aliens are now all of a sudden interdimensional mm hmm. So what if the fairies were the things that now we call What if it's all the same thing. It's just as we evolve and like become more science techie, these things have also been adapting to so they try and just adapt as we adapt. So they only they represent whatever they think our brains are capable of understanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've heard that theory before, and I do think that it applies to a lot of what people witness. And I've I love, I love getting into this story stories that that were recorded hundreds of years ago or thousands of years ago with all these sorts of beings, and then you tell you, you know, you get into the fay folk and the little people and all of these things that people really saw and they recorded what they actually saw. You know, during the time of when these things were recorded and written down, they weren't joking, they weren't making up fiction. You know, they were actually recording things that they really saw. And it does make you wonder are they Are they the same? And I think that I think that some of it is. But at the same time, I think about how many different types of things that I've seen, and how I felt that they were different from one another, like in their actual nature. And I know that people even today have seen little people, or have seen what they would explain as a fairy or you know, all sorts of different things. I know, I've seen a little old dwarf woman that might be explained as like a type of fay being, you know, if you were talking a few hundred years ago. But yeah, so I think some of it is. But I also think that I do think that some of these beings are different in nature.
Speaker 2: I don't think every single one is the same thing. I think there are different variations of them. But I still think a lot of it may come from the same I don't know, I don't want to say reality, but the same plane of existence. I guess wherever they're from, I think they all kind of come from that real I.
Speaker 1: Agree, Yeah, And it's like you said, it's all connected. I totally agree with that. I think that because I know that sometimes people like to they like to group these things separately, like the Bigfoot encounters are separate from the UFO encounters, and and they're separate from the paranormal activity, and they're separate from out of body experiences. But it's all from this same realm. It's all from this. It's like all of these things that are non physical that people experience is the real nature, the true nature of reality, just screaming at us like this is what These are the things that surround us everywhere, and it comes that there's just there's so much around us at all times, and there's so many others and yeah, it's it all and a lot of these beings are interdimensional. And honestly, I think that you know, because we have we don't just have this physical force. We also have a second body, or a spiritual body, or an astrabody or an eternal body, whatever someone you know would like to call it. But I've also heard that we have a third body, depending on you know, the culture that you're that you're looking at. Uh, I believe it's I believe it's Hindu culture. That UH recognize as a third body. And so I really do believe that humans are also inner dimensional beings, but that we have forgotten who we are, and we've forgotten our abilities, and we have slowly but surely walked away from true nature. And I think that now is the time for us to kind of turn that around and step back into our identity so that we we can do the things that we're really capable of.
Speaker 2: Again, I think a lot of our ways are locked off. And I don't know if that was done intentionally or not, but I think there's a lot more that we are capable of as a human with our mind that for whatever reason, we just are not in tune with it as we used to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think that. I think so too, I think from it being yeah, And like you said, not sure if it's done intentionally, like if there was an out outside source that that did that to us, or if it was something that we kind of we did to ourselves somehow, But I know that all of these things still lie dormant within us, and it's it's it's really the question is, you know, how do we reactivate these things?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I know that I know that being exposed to other worldly beings and presences and exposed to other realms and having conscious experiences on the other side, does seem to activate things that were lying dormant.
Speaker 2: What are some of the other things you've experienced, because you said you've wrote about everything you've experienced within like the last thirty years, So is there anything else that you think would be interesting for the listeners that would find appealing to the sense that maybe they would want to check out the rest of your book, because we just kind of scratched the surface on just what got you, like your first experience, and that first experience is kind of one of those experiences that sets the whole thing up to where, I don't want to say, like the sense of it set it up to like for more interesting things like that, but like the floating ones that are the ones that always get to me, Like if your body is floating through the air, it's like that's something you don't forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely not. Yeah, so I'll I'll get into the house I grew up in a little bit, so because that was like that was kind of like the things that that kind of came along soon after that encounter that first encounter because I had I had experiences in this Poultrygeist house ever since I can remember, as far back as my memory takes me, and I know that things were happening there even before I was born, because I got in touch with a woman that lived there in the eighties that had very similar encounters as well, So I know. I don't know if it's something to do with the land the house is built on, or if things were done there, you know, back in the in the early nineteen hundreds that kind of brought on some of this activity, or if it's both. My guess is it's both. But some things that would happen there on a regular basis growing up, and this was this was day and night. This is not like this is not like I would have an experience, you know, one day and then like maybe six months later, something else weird would happen. This was like every day, every night, struggling like make it through to the next hour, to the next day, make it through the night, just so you could do it again, just so you can. It was just it was constant. And so there were these these heavy boot stomps that would follow above my head all the time. There was we would see apparitions and hear voices, and there was also there was also something. I don't know if it was an actual entity or if it was a strange I mean, my guess is it was an entity, but it was some strange force that when and this happened to me countless times growing up at the Briton House, I would take those first few steps down the stairs. So I was upstairs on the second floor where the bedrooms were, walk down the hallway, take those first few steps down the and then there was this flat landing that would that the staircase would turn and go the rest of the way down, and you know, the rest of the way down was maybe like seventeen eighteen more steps, and as soon as you hit the landing and turned, I was lifted up into the air and shot all the way down the staircase at a really high speed. And my and it's crazy because my legs in my arms would all be straight up in the air and I was just barely hitting the center of my back on each step on the way down until I hit the bottom. And I wouldn't trip and I wouldn't slip or fall nothing. I was just lifted and shot down, and then when I hit the bottom, then I wasn't able to take an air into my lungs. I actually couldn't inhale, And so it was I would sit there and I would pray that I would be able to breathe in time before I suffocated, and the air was allowed to come back into my lungs every single time, right on time, right before I started to feel like it was getting dangerous that I couldn't breathe. And so this happened to me many many times living there. It also happened to my brother, and it happened to the residents that lived there before us. And when I was writing, I actually got into contact with the woman that lived there the decade before me, and I found out that this happening to her and her sister getting lifted and shot down the staircase and getting hurt on the steps like that, Well, just they're back. Actually the same thing would happen to them, were the center of their back was just barely smacking the steps as they're a shot all the way down. And they were the reason that the steps were carpeted when I was there, because thankfully the steps were carpeted when this happened to me in the nineties and into the early two thousands, but for her they were bear would And so I when I when I heard that, I was like, oh my gosh, I couldn't even imagine how much that hurt to have your back slam. The bear would all the way down the steps all the time. And the same thing is everyone who experienced this, they never tripped or fell. They were actually lifted and then shot. So that's something that that happened on a regular living there. And then there was the attic doorway was in the only bathroom in the house, So down the hallway from the bedrooms that was the bathroom on the second floor, and across from the toilet and the sink was the attic door. And the attic staircase ran up against the wall in the bathroom to go up into the attic and the door. Now that door, that original door, is no longer there. I know that because I'm in contact with the current residence. But the door, the doors in the Brinton House were like those old wooden doors were like they had the like the dark brass kind of like flat circular handles, and they had the rectangle of the brass behind it, and they had like the skeleton keyhole underneath the handle, and so we would open the door the attic door, and inside of the door were hundreds of names that were written and carved into the doorway from top to bottom, and then they actually were put on the wall a little bit up into the attic as if they couldn't all fit on the door. And I've to this day I have no idea the purpose of that, but it felt like it was a really it was kind of really eerie creepy thing that they were there like for some type of dark purpose. And then the attic staircase was like this skinny little staircase where only one person could really fit going up at once. But anyway, so a lot of the time when you went to the bathroom at night, the footsteps that I feel like it was probably the same presence that followed above my head would come and walk or stomp sometimes all the way down the steps and then stop on the other side of the attic door when you're going to the bathroom. And there's one time that I will never forget when it was one night that I was going to the bathroom after it was dark and after everyone went to bed. My mom was sleeping, my brother was sleeping, and I didn't fall asleep for a while, and I ended up having to go to the bathroom. So I built up the courage to go in there, and I was sitting down and all of a sudden, the stomps come crashing down the staircase, and I mean it was like it was like the most obnoxious this entity ever did it, and it just stopped right at the bottom, and I was just for a minute, I was petrified. I was just trying to breathe and thinking that this the attic doorway is going to swing open. Something is I know, you know, something is on the other side of the door right now, and it's staring at me and I can feel its presence, and so I got I started getting like getting ready to get out of there as fast as I could. But before I can leave the bathroom, it stomped back up the staircase and it was just it With every step, it crashed its foot as hard as it possibly could, and it just slammed its way up the staircase and went back up into the attic and I just ran to my room and shut the door, and it was not easy getting to sleep the night, no doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with this making noise and everything else, Like, what do you think it could have been as a is it right? Like when it comes to stuff that's like paranormal in a sense, like a spiritual and even like to an extent when people say bigfoot, are these spiritual type things, they still lease some sort of a physical that they make noise, they leave a footprint, Like if this thing's making noise, ites have to interact with the surrounding areas, so therefore it has to have some sort of physical manifestation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that these that other other beings or spirits are they can all interact and affect the physical realm or kind of slightly manifest into the physical realm just enough to make noise or speak or maybe show themselves just slightly, you know, or if someone sees like you know, the mist of an apparition or something like that. And yeah, so they they can. They can, definitely. It is it is interesting to think like how they do it, but I know that they do that. They that they're on there, they're in the other realm, and that's kind of where they're residing like we are. Residing in this realm, but that they're able to kind of crossover, whether it's just a little bit just enough so that we hear them, or whether it's complete, like total crossover where we see their full form and where we can touch them, or you know, yeah, it is. It is really wild to think about that, the fact that that that happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I'd ever go to sleep if I was hearing all that noise.
Speaker 1: Again, it was, it was, It was definitely. It was a struggle. I mean there was I I always shut my door at night as I was growing up, just so I wouldn't have to listen to the things that happened outside of my room and above my room in the attic, because that just added to, you know, the things that I was able to hear and sense. So I felt like I kind of at least limited it to my bedroom, and I fell asleep at the light on and kept the light on all night countless times throughout my childhood because it at least it made it feel like it was daytime, and at least I was a little bit had a little bit more comfort than I would have it was totally dark, But I mean, there were times when things would come and sit on the end of my bed, and I would see the comforter, you know, squashed down at the at the end of my bed where I sent this presence come in. And there were there was there were a lot of times when I I sat out on the roof right next to my bedroom because I had one window that faced the street, and then I had another window that faced the roof, and it was kind of like you could step right down into the roof that was over the porch right out out of my bedroom. And so I sat out there a lot just to kind of clear my head. But the crazy thing is I so I got so I got so tuned to sensing these things without seeing or hearing them. I could sense when something was coming into the room or or approaching me before I before it manifested as you know, something I could see or sound or anything like that. And so there were actually times where I would sit on the porch roof just outside of my bedroom window and I would sense something come across my room and I had my back to the window, and I would sense it come all the way to the window, and I sense I would sense its presence just very heavy just staring right at me and some of the things in the house, you know, they had the strength and the ability to lift me and launch me down the staircase. And so I actually kept a book in the in the window so that it wouldn't shut because those old windows, if you let it shut from the outside, you couldn't get it back open, and so I had to leave it cracked otherwise I wouldn't be able to get back in the house. And so I always had a book with me that I had that actually held to the entire time. I wouldn't let the book go because I was afraid that something was going to pull it out so that I couldn't come back in. And so yeah, so I would always hold the book extra tight when I felt something come up behind me, and I knew that a presence was there right at the window inside the house when I was trying to get some air and escape a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm reading through the original email that you sent me, and the one thing that I really want to discuss before we wrap things up here in a little bit you'd mention and you were taken to a cube shaped UFO. I would like to know a little bit more about this cube shaped UFO because I haven't recorded the episode, but I know someone that has seen something like this, but it's not something you hear very often.
Speaker 1: It's not, and I would love to I can't wait to hear there what they've seen too, because it's it's not something that I've ran into very often either. Actually, the first person I spoke to about this, like over the phone was was I about a month ago, and I'm waiting for this podcast episode to get released, hopefully next week or the week after is I was on with Whitley Strieber, and he also talked about encountering a cube shaped UFO several times throughout his life. And so I know that other people have seen it, but it's like, I know, you hear about like the disk or the triangular shaped a lot or the tic tac shape, but the cube shaped is like is not really something that is as heard of. So so yeah, this encounter, it happened when I was about six or seven years old, and I was laying in bed one night at the Briton house and I was awake still. I was just kind of I had my eyes open and I was just kind of trying to get sleepy and I had my door shut and I did have the lights off that night, and I remember just kind of like looking at the moonlight that was shining through the blinds on my wall, and I was just just laying there thinking, and all of a sudden, I felt, I felt a presence come near me, and I knew that I was not alone. And then these two angelic beings manifested above me when I was laying there in bed, and they looked like the They were like these women with big wings, and they had these white gowns on and they just they were just looking at me. And then what they did was they reached out and they put their hands underneath me, and then they pulled me up, but they pulled my spiritual body out from my physical body. So they separated me and I felt myself like pop out of my physical body. And when I did, and I had felt I had felt this freedom so many times before that and after that, but for some this was just such a powerful experience, maybe because I was also in their presence, But that that place that I entered into fully that was home. And as soon as I was out, and I watched my physical body lay there in bed as I was lifted up higher into the air, and the physical world was at that point it was a dream, it was a memory. And so they lifted me through the ceiling and through the roof of the house, and they started carrying me through the sky, and we were going higher and higher in the night sky, and I and we started going through some clouds, and then we went through this break in the clouds and off in the distance, up a little bit higher was this floating cube, and it was probably the size of a house, but it was just it was just stationary in the clouds, and it was like this dark gray, maybe with a little bit of a tint of blue in it, like a dark steel blue. And it had no signs of propulsion, It had no signs of an engine or fuel. It had no sound. And so when we got up to it, when we got close enough the side of it that we were facing, it opened up so that we can enter in. But it wasn't like a doorway where it would where we know a doorway would open. The entire side of this cube lowered its density so that we could pass through it, and so we passed through the wall, and then after passing through its density was regained it. It came back to the solid structure that it was just a second ago. And so inside was one big room and it was bright white. All of the walls, the ceilings, the floor, everything was shining with this white light. It wasn't blinding, but it was it was glowing white. And there were all of these boxes on the floor, like moving boxes is what they looked like. And the two beings set me in one of the boxes that were close to the wall, and on the wall there was a shelf, and so the being set me down and they floated to the corner of the room and they just started watching me, observing me, and I looked up at the shelf and it was it was I think I remember it being three tiers, and there were items across each shelf. I don't remember exactly what the items were, but small little like trinkets and items were on each shelf. And I hadn't and I received this understanding that I needed to reach for one of those items on the shelf. So I was about six or seven, and this box I was standing in was probably my chest, and so it was a pretty big box. But I mean I was small, I was a child, so maybe it wasn't too big, but it was big enough where I was not able to just like step out of it. And so I stood on my toes and I was reaching as far as I could to try and reach for one of these items on the shelf, and I just could not reach. And so I turned around and looked at the beings that took me there kind of for direction, and they transferred telepathically this encouragement into my being. And so I turned around and I tried again and again, and I just couldn't reach it. And so they they came to me, and they lifted me out of the box and another thing in the cube on the other side of it, the opposite side from where we came in. That side was opened slightly where these two men that I knew were not human, even though they kind of seemed to look human, they were loading bax is either in or out from a craft that was hovering outside of the cube on that side. So there was a craft hovering on the other side of the cube that was a lot smaller than the cube, and they were loading boxes in or out of that craft. And so the after I couldn't reach anything on the shelf, the two beings took me out of the box, and they took me out of the cube, and they carried me back through the sky and through the roof of the Burton House and through the ceiling in my bedroom, and they set me back into my physical body. And I felt myself like snap back in and my two bodies rejoin, and I just and as soon as I joined my physical body, they were gone, and I was by myself again, and I just laid there and I was like vibrating, and I just laid there and I was just I was excited and I was in shock, and I had so many questions. So yeah, that was that was that encounter, and that was my second really really amazing experience after the three Golden Beings.
Speaker 2: The Golden beans, how big were they?
Speaker 1: They were probably about the size of maybe maybe a nine year old or a ten year old, okay, yeah, like a young child, not a toddler, but a little you know, like a child.
Speaker 2: It's about between four to five feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it maybe four feet okay, maybe maybe three and a half or four feet tall if they were standing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's usually about the size. People depict some of these beans to be. So yeah, again kind of aligns with all of that. Before we wrap this up, I would like to talk a little bit about your book. You said you've written all of the stuff, of all the things you've experienced, we've only scratched the surface on a little bit of it today. What made you decide that you wanted to write this book? Was there something that just kind of clicked and be like, you know what, I want to start documenting this stuff? Like what was your motivation to turn all this into a book?
Speaker 1: So it all started when I was actually really little and these all these types of beings that I was encountering, some of them, I'm not sure exactly which ones, but I know that it was it was more of the the good ones that they told me telepathically when I was little that I was going to write a book about the things that I've seen. And so just a couple of years ago, so I've always known that I was going to write a book about these things, and all throughout my life, I've had encounter after encounter, and it's been constant, basically, and so I I was always like, you know, I can't wait, you know, to write a book about this. But it was never the time. It was never because writing a book it takes so much time, and it takes at least a couple of years, and you know, it takes a lot, and it was never really the time too, and I also didn't feel like it was the right time. But a couple of years ago, I just I started getting these these signs and these synchronicities, and then all of a sudden, it was just I had this opportunity come up where I just I had the ability to finally write it, and I was just told, like, now is the time to write it. I actually had a voice come into my head and say, right, so others can be captivated by your mind. That was the exact words that came from this source that let me know that now is the time to write what I've seen. And so I started writing, and it was it was such such a journey bringing everything that I've ever seen to the surface, and because there was a lot of really really traumatic experiences that I had at the Briton House, and some of them are actually still resurfacing and being you know, coming forward to this day, and I know that I have so many memories that I are kind of buried in my subconscious that I don't have complete access to yet. And I also have a lot of blocks of time for my childhood that I completely do not recall. I have a lot of times that I when I was growing up that are totally blacked out. And so it was a real journey bringing everything to the surface as I wrote it from the moment that first encounter happened up until today, and actually as I wrote for because I started writing in June of twenty twenty four up until this February of twenty twenty six, so it was just over write about a year and a half that I was writing and you know, doing all the other stuff that it takes to finish it up. But things kept happening, and so I kept having to add more and more experiences to the end of the book as I was writing the book. And yeah, so on top of that, on top of knowing that this is part of my purpose here, because I know that I'm meant to speak up about these things and be someone who kind of opens helps open the door for other people to feel comfortable talking about this stuff. But on top of that, I I'm so I'm so glad and I'm so grateful to be a voice for people who feel like they can't talk about this stuff, whether it's an abduction experience, or whether they grew up in a haunted house, or whether you know it was this or that, or they had an out of body experience and they think they're going crazy, or or maybe they you know, they understand it, but they feel like they can't talk to anyone about it because you know, they might be labeled crazy, or they their reputation at work could be ruined or or whatever. There's there's so many people who who have these experiences, and a lot of them feel they can't say anything about it. And I think that has to change. And I know a lot of people, as time goes on, are realizing that that does have to change. And I'm so excited to be one of the people that tell them my full story and it's raw and I don't hold anything back, and I go through every single detail that I can possibly remember, and yeah, I'm just I'm so glad to be a voice for people and so that you know, and maybe they'll, you know, they'll see some of my some of their experiences in mind when they read my story and all the things that I've seen because I know that. Actually, as I was writing, I listened to I think it was twenty two or twenty three audiobooks on this subject as I was writing, and there were times where I would start crying because I heard someone else's experience that reflected mine that I had never had that felt that connection before. I never knew anyone else saw this specific thing or experience this specific thing, so just to know that, and I have already had readers reach out to me and be like, I've never talked to anyone about this, but oh my gosh, I couldn't believe when I heard this, you know, this specific thing that you saw it was I saw that too, and I it like warms my heart to know that I can make other people feel that way, that comfort, that that that sense of of connection or kind of the community might not be the right word, but kind of that feeling that they're a part of something much bigger, and that there are other people that have these experiences too.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think, like, without sounding cliche or whatever, but why do you think they chose you?
Speaker 1: That is a question that I do still have because I know that a lot of a lot of the so I've really, I've really I've always been into this stuff, kind of researching it, reading about it, talking to people about it. But these past couple of years, I've been really really diving deep. And most of the things that I hear from other experiencers is they grew up without this stuff and at the age of twenty five or at the age of forty five, they have this wild encounter that changes their life or you know, and that kind of opens the door to a couple other things that might happen. But it's not It's not very common that you hear from another experience or that they were that they were born being taken and taken out of body and tested and taught things and encountered with all these sorts of beings and I and that never asked for it, Like I never, as you know, as a childler as a child, or even growing up, I never I never went out of my way and said, Okay, I want to I want to know, I want to be I want to have an encounter. I want to have an It just happened. It came to me, and so I do wonder, you know, why, why me? Was there something about me after I was born that like my aura that they saw was a good fit for some purpose, some specific thing, or was it? Was it something I agreed to before I came into this specific physical life. But I do know that from it and from being immersed in this this other worldly stuff since the beginning of my life, that I that I my purpose is to open other people's eyes it and to to help shed light on these things.
Speaker 2: I wonder if and this is not necessarily anything anyone can answer, but like I wonder if people like you, people like these other experiences, and even what I do here at this shows again giving people the opportunity to share their experiences because I'm also an experiencer as well. Are we doing this by design? Because they're supposed to be helping people out hope and trying to get people to awaken to these things. But if that is the case, why are we all just not aware of it in the first place? Why do we have to be become aware of this? Like what happened to us to not be knowing of these other entities, these other beings? Like where does Again it goes back to what I'd said earlier about how I think we're capable of a lot of things, But we're shut off from it somehow, there's like a disconnect. And if they're trying to reconnect that with us, who shut it off? How do we get disconnected in the first place? And why is it such a specific person that gets targeted out to do this rather than a mass of awakening.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have the same questions, honestly, and it just leads to so many more questions, these big questions like why why are we disconnected from from our abilities today? How long ago did that happen? Why did it happen? Who did it? Did we do it to ourselves? Was it an external source that did it to us? Was it some malevolent being that did it to us? Was it a whole Yeah? I mean you could you could really go anywhere with like, you know, wondering how that happened.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's like the age old question of why are we here? Like what's our purpose? Like we're not going to get that answer. And I think the more we dig into it and the more people become aware of its great. But at the end of the day, I don't think we're ever going to have the answer, at least not in my lifetime to where we are, who we are why we are who we are, Like, what is the purpose? I think there's more to it. It's just a matter of I don't know if we get that in this physical form that.
Speaker 1: We're in right now, why we're here in our purpose I feel is just to have that like I feel that we were created to have that bond with the Creator and the others that were created and to just experience this incredible life. But it's supposed to be so much more incredible than what we experience right now, because we're really fully bound by the physical and material and we're not supposed to be. That wasn't the original intention for humanity to be like closed off from the other realms and from the other dimensions and from their abilities and from all these incredible things that we can do. So this life as we experience it today, it's like it makes it harder for people to be like, you know, why am I here? Because you know, this physical world can be pretty dull, it could be pretty like purposeless in some instances. And but like then, but when you tap into the true nature of this life we're actually in and escape these like this, these restrictions that we have, it changes that and it opens up like, oh my gosh, there's there's so much more, and it means so much more than just the physical or material world. It has such a deeper meaning, and the opportunities are endless, and the experiences are endless, and yeah, the it's it's hard to put words on but yeah, I mean, we're here for a greater purpose than what we're experiencing right now, and we're I just something just tells me that that's that's going to change soon. Those things, those doors are going to start opening again and us discovering who we really are and is going to start happening within my lifetime. I'm thirty one, and so I just feel that within the next fifty years, we're going to start once again seeing these and experiencing and performing these things that people now would say is sci fi or is fake or is you know, is crazy. But I feel that we're going to start really understanding life again and why we're here and who we are.
Speaker 2: What we're doing right now used to be considered sci fi. Right, So I don't doubt that we're going to have a lot of advancements when it comes to technologies and the things that we think about today will be in the next fifty years will be different, but we can probably wrap this up, and I want you to let everyone know that's listening where they can find your book at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can find my book on Amazon and it's called Born Awakened and other Worldly True Story by Mantha Lifeger. And you can also find me on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, TikTok, and substack by looking up Born Awakened.
Speaker 2: You mentioned reddit. That's how we actually got connected originally. How is it How has your reddit experienced so far?
Speaker 1: So I've known what reddit was for some years now, but I never really got into using it until I started writing. And so I'm a part of like a lot of the experiencer groups, the UFO groups, the paranormal groups and stuff like that, and it really it's been really cool to be able to connect with people who are just loving to talk about this stuff. There's a lot of there's a lot of people that that really open up about this stuff on there, and it's really cool to see. And I actually, uh, I think it was just a couple of months ago, maybe just a month or two ago, that I created a subreddit called ask Experiencers, And so I think there's one hundred and fifty some people on it so far. But it's it's fun. I I really, I really grew to like Reddit a lot, and I've actually connected with you and with several other people on there over this stuff. And it's yeah, it's I love it. It's it's it's cool, and it's it's unique from you know, Facebook or Instagram. It's it's nice that there's it's just filled with these groups that people can just spill their experiences into and share it with each other.
Speaker 2: I need to find those groups because a lot of the ones that I get into are a lot of trolls involved.
Speaker 1: There are. Yeah, I've noticed that certain groups, especially certain UFO groups, for some reason, I feel like there's a lot of people, like at least half of the people on some of those groups are just on there because they just want to tell people that their experiences are just not real, you know, like or they're just there to be an un unchangeable skeptic or you know, or to argue with people there. There. There is a lot of that on a lot of groups on Reddit, and especially certain ones. But I know that, sorry, the.
Speaker 2: Cryptid groups are just as bad. Like literally, if someone posts a photo of something. They're getting harassed by so many people.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I noticed that too when I first joined the a couple of cryptid groups, and I'm you know, so I I recognize the word cryptid as I mean, I know there's a couple of different definitions. Sure, but as you know, let's say bigfoot, dog man, mothman, you know, stuff like that. And so I did come across a couple other people posting it, and everybody's saying, this is not what a cryptid really is and this is not the scientific Like oh, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Will have that with so many people. And because you just lum mothman and as a cryptid, someone would tell you that mothman is not encrypted, which I don't know how their definitions go, but mothmans to certain people are as not considered acrypted.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, whatever, Yeah, I don't know how it couldn't be.
Speaker 2: Encrypted because they think it's probably a spiritual thing, or they also said it could be an interdimensional thing, or it was in fact just a large bird. I was like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's a lot of things that happened and during that time that people were seeing the mothman, and and before the bridge collapsed that that a bird couldn't do. There was some really strange paranormal events that happened that you know, it goes way beyond some you know, material explanation or just an animal or But honestly, for me, when I think about cryptids and these you know, strange beings that people witness, I think that from For me, my definition of a cryptid is it is interdimensional, it is spiritual, it is whatever you want to say. They do go back and forth between the physical and wherever they came from, just like how people can see Bigfoot disappear all of a sudden, you know, out of just you know, all of a sudden, gone, He's disappeared. Or same thing with with a mothman or with with uh, what is it the it's not called wolf man. I don't know why I can't think of it the dog Man. I know there's a lot of stories up here in Michigan regarding the dog Man. But yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's a lot to them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I could go on for a long time about all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, Samantha, again, for anyone listening, your book is called Born awakened. They can find it on Amazon, and you are available on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, all the social media's. But it's been a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for having me on. I appreciate you let me talk about all my experiences and my book and everything.
Speaker 2: About how many pages is your book? For anyone that's curious.
Speaker 1: It is two hundred and forty one, I believe, so good read for him. Yeah. Yeah, it's a good size. It's not too big, but it's it's long enough where it's got a lot of content in it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna wrap this up, so thanks for listening, Thanks to Samantha for being on here today, and we will check you guys out on the next one. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for Tenfoil Tales podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.