Speaker 1: And you know what that music see, Yes, sir Amos that music say good health to all from rex All. The stores were the orange and blue sign.
Speaker 2: Yes, ten thousand independent rex All Druggists at the stores with the orange and blue sign bring you Transcribe. The amoson Andy Show, written by Joe Connley and Bob Moser, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Amanda Randolph, hel March, Joe Urns, Jeff Alexander's Music Yours Truly, Hallow Wilcox, and starring radio's all time favorites Freemon Gosden and Charles corral amoson Andy.
Speaker 3: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, I am Charles Carell. You know I've had a lot of fun this week planning my Christmas shopping right in my own easy chair. I did it with the rex All Christmas color ad. And believe me, those sponsors of ours not only save you money, they save you shopping time with wonderful ads like this. Be sure to see it in the current issues of Life, Look Collier's Saturday Evening Post and Country.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Well, the Kingfisher's wife, Sapphire has had a job for quite some time. She's in charge of over thirty stenographers at a large mail order house over on Lenox Avenue. Mister Parker, the manager of the mail order house, has closed up the place from Friday till Tuesday because of the holidays. But this morning, on the first day of her vacation, Sapphire came down with a cold.
Speaker 5: I'ma just look at me.
Speaker 3: My eyes is.
Speaker 5: All watering and bloodshot. My lips is chatting, My cheeks as all hollered.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, sat Fire, that's a terrible coal you got. What's going on in here? George? Just take a look at Sapphire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say a South, I what has you done to yourself? I ain't never seed you looking so good? George.
Speaker 3: I got a cold.
Speaker 5: I think I caught a virus when me and Mana was out in Lorrain last week.
Speaker 4: And I can't understand why I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Mama, there ain't no virus in the world or could get through that blubb of yours. That would be like trying to talk Peter the USS Missouri. It was booth pretty well pontooned around.
Speaker 4: The water line there. George, I just feel terrible. I'm sick.
Speaker 5: I won't be able to.
Speaker 3: Go down to the office today.
Speaker 2: Oh office, I thought they must have parked your boss dad and close the players for three days to give everybody a so bisical leo.
Speaker 4: Well, George got.
Speaker 5: Over thirty two typewriters down there, and while we closed up, he wants me to send them out and have them cleaned and overhauled.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: Mister Parker's gonna be mad at me because he's a nut on efficiency.
Speaker 4: There's only one thing to do.
Speaker 3: George is gonna have to go down to the mill over the house and send out them typewriter's boy.
Speaker 4: Now, wait a minute, I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 5: George sends him out to the Acne typewriter.
Speaker 4: Sir, I still ain't gonna do it, George.
Speaker 5: Mister Parker gave me the money to pay for him, three hundred and twenty.
Speaker 4: Dollars in k I be delighted to take the job.
Speaker 3: That's better, George.
Speaker 5: Now here's the money. Tell the Acne company to have them typewriters back the first thing Tuesday moment.
Speaker 4: Three dollars in cash. Look at that money there. There's a rule that would chooke a horse, jog a horse.
Speaker 5: Well, watch your step native dancer.
Speaker 4: Nibbling on it.
Speaker 1: Well, Kingfish, we got most of these typewriters out here.
Speaker 3: In the main office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for helping me.
Speaker 2: Look them out and there they're getting them all in one part here. I ain't been able to help you more with the lifting, but I got a little trouble with my back, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh you got the back ink?
Speaker 4: Yeah? God, what is nod in medicinal circles? There's no lyft. Titus had the cooler.
Speaker 2: And I can't pick up nothing heavy in a steagull.
Speaker 1: But this is the last of the typewriters, Kingfish, put it right down there. I don't mind helping you because I ain't seen much of you lately, you know, yea, well, I.
Speaker 4: Can splain that to the end. You see, you were on different social levels. Now where is.
Speaker 2: It? Don't behooves a man with a steady working way to mingle with the soup kitchen and the flophouse set.
Speaker 4: I gotta hoove myself in the upper brackets like I heard.
Speaker 1: Well, now that we got all the typewriters out here, who is this company you gotta call up to have them cleaned and overhaul?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: They actme a typewriter service, and they're kind of expensive.
Speaker 4: Or they choice ten dollars the typewriter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say that's three hundred and twenty dollars. Show is a pile of money here, do man? I ain't see that much green stuff since the night my gal gotten mad at me and hit me in the face with a Caesar salad.
Speaker 4: Well, I better call up to act men, have him come over here.
Speaker 3: And get Hey, wait a minute, somebody at the door. I thought the office was closed up here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder who they could be. Not let them men? Uh? Yeah, sir, Can I help you? How do you do? How do you do?
Speaker 6: I'm a representative of the Jim Dandy Typewriter Service. Now I hear on the grape vine that you have some typewriters to be clean.
Speaker 4: They're going out to the Acme Company. They're gonna clean the moverhoul.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a fine company, neighbor. Nothing wrong with the Acme Company.
Speaker 4: I like the way they get back on their feet.
Speaker 3: Every time they go bankrupt. How much they charging.
Speaker 2: You, Well, they only gonna charge ten dollars a typewriter.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars, say, oh that is high.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what my friend. You know, I like you. I think I think I could shave our prince to seven dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't have nothing to do with it. I could shave it to five.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said my wife, uh five, excuse me, a minie, I want to talk to my friend your my business mess because now I'll come over here in my office when you step.
Speaker 4: Out over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the matter?
Speaker 4: In vision?
Speaker 3: Looking at your forehead? There you done broke out in one of them monetary sweats.
Speaker 2: And the uh Southhire said that they act may are gonna charge ten.
Speaker 4: Dollars, and this fellow would do it for five. Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 2: I don't know the exact figure on thirty two typewriters because I ain't got time to pro ride the thing. But my instinct tells me that this kind of rat and gonna make it most itself into a nice piece of cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeh yeah, come on, come on, uh mother, you said that Carl you'd like me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna shave the price down to five dollars the typewriter, that is right. Well, as long as he's all not enough, Yeah, I wonder if you could you let the thing down to three.
Speaker 4: Dollars, three dollars.
Speaker 6: It's a deal, my friend.
Speaker 2: Well fine, now, the only thing is they want to typewriters back tuesday morning.
Speaker 4: Can you pick them up today today?
Speaker 6: If there's no moon, I'll have the boys back the truck up in the alley about nine o'clock tonight.
Speaker 1: Excuse me for protruding there, mister, but you is gonna pick up the typewriters at night.
Speaker 4: That is right, my friend.
Speaker 6: That's the way we are for a you'd be surprised how sunlight can kill our business.
Speaker 2: We got three dollars apiece. Now I'll see you three times thirty two.
Speaker 6: I figured to make it easy, and you're my friend. I'll make it one hundred and fifty dollars even.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Well there you let's do yeah, yeah, one one hundred, one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 6: There you, thank you, Thank you, my friend, thank you. We'll pick him up later.
Speaker 2: We does a minute, nine kiss. I one't get in touch with you. Where can I reach?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 6: Want to get in touch with me? When I just write my number here on this slip of paper. He there, you are. Just call any time after ten and ask for Sam.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, mister Sam, thank you very much. Pleasure to do with your business, with your good day, good day, nice fuller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder how come he wiped off the doughnut with his handkerchief on the way out.
Speaker 2: The world is just father the superstitious And there, oh boy, look at the Sapphire. Give me three hundred and twenty bucks to get to take you by the clee and I getting it done for one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, that's some saving. Sapphire is going to be proud of you. That's going to be a nice packet for her boss.
Speaker 3: The pocket of pocket.
Speaker 2: Man, he says, somebody pocket in the packet.
Speaker 3: Oh, mister Parker.
Speaker 2: Well there's gonna be some pocketing around here, but pocket to packet is going to be pocketed at the same pocket that I think the packet is.
Speaker 4: Going to be pocketed in the first For what you get, mad, we got to thumb it up.
Speaker 2: And when this whole mess is over, the only thing mister Parker's gonna have.
Speaker 4: In his pocket is lint. That's what he.
Speaker 3: Good evening.
Speaker 7: This is your rex Al Family Druggist, one of the ten thousand independent druggists. Who have made the word rex Al part of our own store names. We've done that because we recommend and sell rex All drug products. One guaranteed rex Al product long a favorite with my customers is Cherisot cough syrup.
Speaker 3: This balanced formula combines not.
Speaker 7: Just one or two, but twelve active ingredients to help quiet coughs and relieve throat irritation caused by coals. Cherisote helps loosen and raise secretions in the throat. Then the local anesthetic action of a cherosote ingredient relieves the so called tickling of the throat. So for those irritating spells of coughing caused by simple coals, have a bottle of rex All cherosote on hand. That's spelled c h E r r O s O t E Cherosote cough Syrup, available at rex Al drug stores everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now made one hundred and seventy dollars poment on that typewritter deal. Pull a smartwin and the boy how far I'll never beat a wiser?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I want to upset you, non kingfish.
Speaker 1: But that full of sam that picked up the typewriters with as truck, little respicious of him. That suit he was wearing that looked like he got it along with five dollars on a handshake from the warden. Yes, sir, that was a Sam Quentin heron bone ifever I see one.
Speaker 4: Now as you mentioned it, and I didn't know it.
Speaker 2: That Sam and Per carried them typewriters out and sort of a lock stepped in there. Where's the phone? You're gonna call the police? It's not and you're just gonna put in a call for Sam and inquire what time Tuesday? He plans to deliver the typewriter's back here? Phone call like that, you know, put our minds at the ears?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mind of these, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Yes, you make the call and there, oh let's talk about typewriters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me the underwood twitch here. Look at that.
Speaker 3: You won't meet to call Sam?
Speaker 4: Huh? Yeah he has number that yah on a slip of paper he give us. I keep it in my pocket. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, there a little phone called put our minds at Ears, you know?
Speaker 3: And sure, well wait a minute, there's answered. Hello, I'd like to speak to Sam.
Speaker 4: Was that.
Speaker 3: All the phone?
Speaker 4: It was not? Ane?
Speaker 3: He said, ain't no Sam, there and to tell him. You want Sam to typewriter man. Oh yeah, yeah, Hello, Hey mister, I want to speak to Sam the typewriter man.
Speaker 4: It was that.
Speaker 3: All the phone anything listen, this is Sheltz's delicatessen store. The man say he got ham, spam, jam and lamb, but he ain't got no Sam.
Speaker 4: Await with you? Was nothing this thing up? Let me have the tele Everyone there, okay? Here you is? Hello?
Speaker 8: He is?
Speaker 4: Does that water? Foods?
Speaker 2: That move one?
Speaker 4: Good? Now?
Speaker 2: Why are you telling my friend that you was shot the delicatessen when you knew that you was the Jim Dan the typewriter company.
Speaker 4: H h hold of phone. The man done swore at me in German.
Speaker 3: Hes. When did this phone call start putting our minds at ease? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Hello, mister Schols, did you there? Uh?
Speaker 2: Mister Schuls, is you sure that among the salami and the past dram and the smoke here and you ain't got no Sam around somewhere? He's a shorts fellaw with a scar on his face. It was that, Well, did he come around there or he just comes down and use the phone? He left yesterday?
Speaker 4: What then took a quick trip to Mexico with a truck full of typewriters. Thank you, miss Show, thank you, sir. Yes, sir, if I was ever in the market for some sore brought and our call on you.
Speaker 2: And that Jim Dandy Man is a crook, oh me, and you know what the fella done went off with thirty two typewriters from the.
Speaker 4: Mail or the house.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, what are you gonna do, Kingfish?
Speaker 4: Handed, That's only one thing I can do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go home and get that one hundred and seventy dollars and I gonna get out of town before Sapphire and Mama find out what had have done done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the stuff. Where has the money now?
Speaker 2: Well, I got it here in uh my super secret hiding place in the back bedroom up at the apartment. So long, boy, I'll write it from California. It's either this a jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, be careful, Kingfish, because if Sapphire, that bulldog Mama has ever find out what you done, by the time that gets through it is the police is gonna be able to book you in four different precincts.
Speaker 2: Lucky for me that nobody's home now they get that one hundred and seventy dollars for my secret hiding places. Sa fire see me in this back room though? Is he gonna get respicious? Well, first I'll moved the dress out of the way. Now pull up this carpet where it's tacked down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Then I'll pull up this board in the floor here.
Speaker 2: Now I get my hand right under the pipe there and get out the coffee can there.
Speaker 4: Will Now I'll take the lid off. Hmm.
Speaker 2: No money here, nothing but this piece of paper. Let me see what they say. I say, don't tear up the floor. We found it signed mama. Oh that horrible woman. She got a nose for money like a hoghas for swell.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't even know.
Speaker 3: We don't cock the weasel red handed?
Speaker 4: All right? George?
Speaker 5: Why'd you get that hundred and seventy dollars?
Speaker 4: Well? I uh, the thing is, I know you are. Would you believe me if I said what not? George Stevens? Where did that money come from? Right now?
Speaker 2: You see U, I'm saving it out of my lunch money, and I wanted to buy you a nice Christmas present.
Speaker 4: It's a little left egg that I've been sitting on where you can get off the nest your old rooster. Please use that money to pay the rent this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Did you say them typewriters out to the Acme Typewriter.
Speaker 4: Place like I told you to do? Well, No, I've been build there, Honey. I gonna do it the first thing in the morning. That's what I gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you better you want me to lose my job, safire.
Speaker 4: I tell you he's up to something. I don't know what it is, but watch your step.
Speaker 2: Bolder, And there's only one thing to do. Call to Martu and have him come up and fit me for that naughty pine top coat.
Speaker 8: That's I know where You can find more than seventy Christmas gift ideas all in one big beautiful ad.
Speaker 2: That's the rex Al Christmas color Ad in the Current Life Look Colliers, Saturday Evening Posts and Country Gentlemen.
Speaker 8: That's right. The rex All Christmas Ad gives two full pages of ideas for everybody on your list. For men, you'll find stagg toiletries and travel kits, fine leather billfolds, brush and comb sets. And for children, fascinating toys and lifelike dolls and furry animals.
Speaker 2: And for Lovely Ladies, dresser sets and jewelry boxes, Spun Text Nylon hosiery and Delafield and Karenome cologne sets.
Speaker 8: You can plan your entire Christmas shopping trip before you take a step with the rex All Christmas color ad in the Current Life Look Colliers Saturday Evening Post and Country Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Shop first, and the rex All Christmas Ad and save at rex All drug stores everywhere. Mean somehow I gotta have thirty two type brothers down at the mail lord the house one of the open's Tuesday morning. There's only one person left for me to turn to, and that's my lawyer, conquin Jay Calhoun.
Speaker 4: And here's his office. Say Calhoun, can I see you for something? Well, Kingfish, come on in, Calhoun.
Speaker 2: I tried to call you on the phone last night, but you wasn't in.
Speaker 4: Where was you? I was up to my new Gale's house.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's quite a girl, Kingfish.
Speaker 3: Yes, she got a hobby raising dog.
Speaker 9: Was I have twelve or fourteen dogs running around the plate and to do huh? Yeah, last night we were sitting close together on the sofa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I reached over and turned out the light and then reached out for her.
Speaker 3: Give a great big kiss, man, What a nice wall kiss that was.
Speaker 9: But she turned the lights on, and there I was kissing the French koodle.
Speaker 4: French voodle. Yeah, but that didn't stop me.
Speaker 9: I reached o't one, turned out the lights again, then read for her again.
Speaker 4: You read this time I got a real sweet one. But she turned the lights on, and there I was kissling an Irish center.
Speaker 2: Went on and off.
Speaker 9: Cell man, how much it turned them lights on and off about five times before I got around her. Give the night king fit you is?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, A lot of good smooching up there. I was who in a What I want to tell you last night is that I was in trouble.
Speaker 2: You see how I got mixed up in a crooked deal and I got to have thirty two typewriters by Tuesday the morning.
Speaker 4: Well, now let me see here.
Speaker 9: You know, when my brother was in school, he once got a typewriter free free.
Speaker 4: How to do that? Well, he only needed it for a month, and so.
Speaker 9: He got a typewriter on a Saturday free trial and then took it back.
Speaker 4: You know that the way the sales typewriters, you read the ads, You.
Speaker 2: Know, thirty dad free tr well, I couldn't that, Uh, it wouldn't uh uh uh Calhoun.
Speaker 4: I think I got a hold of something here. I can't wait a minute.
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody gonna give you thirty two typewriters on no free trust to on the.
Speaker 4: Chance I got.
Speaker 2: There's a big typewriter store over on the boulevard. But I don't need some help. Could you come over there with the Calhoun?
Speaker 4: Not right now? King, that's something important to do? Well, what you gotta do? Uh? I get handy to go with me. I guess what's so important you can't go?
Speaker 3: I gotta go see my cousin Murgatroit.
Speaker 4: Murgatroyd be Bob Hipster. How is that boy?
Speaker 9: Or he fined he's playing with a band o when the Green Hornet Night.
Speaker 4: Club over the Green Hornets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and man, this something exciting happened up to the last night there's old Murgatroyd hooked up his elect to get taught to to win them high attention wives by mistake.
Speaker 4: High attention wise And.
Speaker 9: He didn't even know about it till he started the play the leader give the down beating Margotard hit one of them hot lips and that high voltage knocking twenty feet.
Speaker 4: In the air obacco once say hurt knocked Margaret trod.
Speaker 9: He come down off the ceiling, turned to the trombone play and said, man who makes these crazy range.
Speaker 1: Boy king fish? They got a lot of typewriters in this door, an't they look at her?
Speaker 4: And now remember mother backed me up and the other thing? Sa here come the man the wait on now?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like his looks. He looked like a fellow that once repossessed an Essex car on me?
Speaker 4: May I help him?
Speaker 2: Well, we were just fooling buy and we have to notice your son in the window there the one that say thirty day free trial on any typewriter, or that's the deal on buying a typewriter here in it.
Speaker 3: That's right, All our typewriters are sold on that basis. Fine, we'll take thirty two of them. Thirty two, Yes, he writes a lot of letters. Well, that free trial has always applied on just one typewriter. I'm afraid we couldn't do it on thirty two.
Speaker 4: Well why not?
Speaker 2: What is the difference if one person gets thirty two typewriters or if thirty two people's each gets one typewriter.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just.
Speaker 10: Actually there's no difference, but I just don't like it. It's a good deal for you, mosteur of all the bookkeeping you'll save.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not only that.
Speaker 3: If something goes wrong, you only got one's fellow to throw on the clink to see you ain't gotta jam up the jail house with thirty two people. For you're right, I'll get the typewriter.
Speaker 4: Who what happened here? Now?
Speaker 2: Look, mother, say on the window. Thirty day a free trial on any typewriter. Now we want thirty two typewriters.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess if that's our offer, we'll have to stick to it. Naturally, we require a fifty dollars deposit on each machine.
Speaker 2: Well, now there, it's a minute here, Mosella. How can it be a free trialer? We gonna pay you fifty.
Speaker 3: Dollars, But you don't understand that's just a deposit. At the end of thirty days, if you're dissatisfied with the machines, we'll cheerfully refund draw money.
Speaker 4: Well, if that's all that is bothering you, you got nothing to worry about. We are dissatisfied right now. That's right.
Speaker 3: We hate everything to joint. Look, you can't take the typewriters without the deposit. That way you'd have the typewriters and we'd have nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at the end of.
Speaker 2: Thirty days, when we are dissatisfied, we're gonna bring the typewriters back, and you're gonna have the typewriters and were gonna have nothing.
Speaker 4: Ain't that right?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, there you are, turn about us. Fair play and another thing. You'll get your nothing. Now we gotta wait thirty days. For hours, you're gonna be happy with nothing in the end. You might as be happy with it with nothing.
Speaker 4: Now, of course your right. Well, I'll get the typewriters out.
Speaker 9: Look, you've gonna true me again, coming wrong, mosle.
Speaker 3: I'll wait a minute, I'll look before you, fellows go on. I'd like to tell you something. A few years ago, I worked too hard. I had a nervous breakdown. I just want all the pieces. My nerves were so bad, I had the delusion. I was a parrot. I had to see a psychiatrist every day for six months, but he finally cured me. But if you too, don't get out of here. Do you know where I'm going to be at six o'clock tonight, knows where perched on the psychiatrist's count asking for cracker. Come on, come on, we got enough trouble out getting messed up with no parrots.
Speaker 11: Come on, well, any you say the Kingfish done got out of that tape by the message?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, as the Kingfish done sold his car, cashed in his insurance policies, and hopped everything he owns, and they got enough money to buy thirty two second hand typewriters.
Speaker 4: Oh me tell me this. Why did he go to the police and report the robbery?
Speaker 3: He knows the man hangs out around that Schultz's delicatessen.
Speaker 4: Maybe he got back from Mexico.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he mister Kingfish can't go to the police because them Sapphire had found out that they didn't send them to the acting company like it was a booster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And of course you had done what he was supposed to do in the first place, this would have never happened.
Speaker 4: Where at the king fees now.
Speaker 3: All they went on home.
Speaker 1: It costs him a lot of money, but at least the typewriters is up there now. And when the mail order house opens Tuesday, half fire.
Speaker 3: I'll never know what happened.
Speaker 5: The dear wom you come in here, George Stevens, Me and Mama wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you trying to do? Your for them? Get my daughter find what do you mean?
Speaker 5: We think it something was that when we found that money you was hiding. So I got out of bed and we went down to the mail order house an hour ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and our.
Speaker 3: Suspicions were right, Well no, weit a minute.
Speaker 5: Yes, you never did send them typewriters out to be clean, so Mama and me had to send them out ourselves.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it was something else that you sent them out to the ACME company.
Speaker 5: Huh, No, they couldn't take them, George. But I happen to find this name and phone number in your coat pocket. A man named Sam answering the Jim Dan Typewriter Service picked up the thirty two typewriters half an hour ago.
Speaker 2: And now here's a busy modern woman with a sensible beauty secret.
Speaker 8: I wonder how many of you have discovered and Delafield's all purpose deep cream here in one golden top jar is the only cream you need for complete complexion care. Yes, this single superb cream is a cleansing cream, face cream, night cream, I cream, throat cream, all creams in one. This rich, deeply penetrating cream was perfected by the world renowned beauty authority and Delafield and contains Miss Delafield's his own secret formula of precious oils, esters and cholesterols. Do try this luxurious cream, won't you remember? And Delafield's All Purpose Deep Cream is sold exclusively at rex All drug stores.
Speaker 2: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, rely on your rex Al family Druggists. And when you visit him, please tell him that Amos Andy sent you, Thank you and good night.
Speaker 4: See you next Sunday.
Speaker 8: If you want to please a man on Christmas, get the Stag gift set.
Speaker 2: We men are hoping all you women see the gift sets of Stag toilet traes in the Rexall Christmas color Ad.
Speaker 8: And we all know this two page rex Al ad is in the Current Life Look Colliers Saturday Evening Posts and country.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, your rex All Ruggist brings you the amoson and the show transcribed and directed by Cliff Howell.
Speaker 3: This is the CBS Radio Network