Speaker 1: It's a nice size.
Speaker 2: I'm going crazy. Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. We are in the eleven o'clock hour. We're an hour away. We're an hour away not from opening of polls, but from November fifth. This was a day that we anticipated for for several years. I mean, it's here, it's an hour away, less than an hour away. By this time tomorrow night, we may know who the next president is. What I'm doing tonight is giving you an opportunity to tell me who you think will win tomorrow and pick a an electoral college vote. How many electoral college vote the winner has to be over to seventy and I'm just gonna no one will pick the same number. I guarantee you that because I'm tracking it right now, and we will announce at some point, whether it's Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, or whenever the electro count is announced by the three major networks, that will be the number we'll settle on, and I'll let you know who has won it and is who It isn't closest without going over No, it'll be the closest. So if if someone has two ninety four and the amount is I don't know to ninety eight, and there's someone with two ninety nine, and those two ninety nine is closer than to ninety eight. And if we have trust me, I'll be I'll be fair and the and the winner will get a night Side Tope bag. They're under production now. They're beautiful black tope bags, great quality from our friends at College Hype. And you might even be able to check on if you want to go on. I'm not sure that if they're up the picture of them is up there yet. I should check it out Nightside gear dot com, simple as that College Hype, Jack Darty and the gang of They've been so great over the years. Check it out. You may want to get some sort of holiday gifts for some family member who's a fan of Nightside. We'd love to have you stop by. They have there are mugs, there are pink Nightside t shirts in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, white t shirts, great T shirts, and hooded sweatshirts. And they're all very reasonably priced. If you're looking for a present for someone, even a Thanksgiving Day present, bring someone a Nightside mug. Let's keep rolling here. We're gonna go next. We need a name we need who's gonna win and a number. Matt is next up, Matt. Welcome you, Welcome back to Nightside. Matt.
Speaker 3: All right, So here's what I think is gonna happen. I'm ye ving for Donald Trump. I don't think with how things are set up that he's gonna win with everything said and done, I think he spent too much time in Pennsylvania and my twenty one. I believe the electoral votes will sadly end up going to Kamwa to eighty one nineteen.
Speaker 1: I think it's nineteen in Pennsylvania. Okay, I'm sorry you're predicting. Even though you're voting for Trump, you're going to predict the win for Harris. And what sort of an electoral college number do you think she will compile?
Speaker 3: If it's nineteen votes for Pennsylvania teen ninety nineteen and then the one in Maine. I wish that's Fourth Amendment provision works and there's neither one of them get it, and then we could win that.
Speaker 1: So you're picking two hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Sadly for what did you vote for her?
Speaker 4: But that's why I thanks good to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me double check. I want to make I don't want you to call me back and say, oh, I was that you were wrong. Let me see here, what is Pennsylvania have. I'm gonna give this for you in two seconds. Here whereas Pennsylvania. Come on, let's go Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is nineteen electoral votes. I was correct, for god. Uh and so if you're saying she will get one out of Maine, uh and over so and you want to put it in two ninety, that is your number. You got it, but you got to pick the winner. So if Trump wins, I'll.
Speaker 3: Be much happier to lose out of the Tope bag and buy my mother a nice one for the hallways. That works to me.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks man, I appreciate you call. Have a good one, all right. All right, By the way, there will be no phone calls tomorrow night. I'm lining up special guests. We will have network coverage. The WBZ news team will be we'll be cooking on all cylinders, running on all cylinders. We'll have a report. What is a different uh different campaign headquarters, all of which think they're going to be victory headquarters.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some of them will, some of them won't. As simple as that so we'll have it covered for you the WBC newsroom and I will have uh uh, several guests who are political experts, and they will break down the numbers, what to expect as the as the night goes on, and what the numbers actually are beginning to show. Next up is Paul in South Boston and Paul, you were next on Nice.
Speaker 5: I welcome, Hi Dan, How are you good?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 5: Who do you think? I can just say it just a couple of things before I give you my Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't know. In the last few years, you did a lot of shows about what this woman, Kamala Harris was responsible. I'm not responsible, but a pod of you did a lot of shows about the influx of immigrants into this country.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was the she was the she the borders are what is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay? And again, I can't imagine how this country would elect that warmth Kamala Harris to the presidency of the United States. I just don't see that. I don't see that happening.
Speaker 1: And well, we're we're very much of fifty to fifty country. There are a lot of people who, I mean, look, do you think the polls are that far off.
Speaker 5: I think they are.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'd think the networks are just going, you know, they're just going full out to offer her in the last especially today. Yes, I think there are. I have to believe that, Okay, you know. And then I hear people saying how the vice of Donald Trump is. Listen, Dan, I don't hate is the things that I see that they've said about this man, horrible, horrible things. I think I'd be divisive too if people said the horrible things that they say about him, that they would say about me. It's my feeling. Okay, I think it's horrible. But anyway, with that e fact, I say he's gonna take it by three point fifteen the electoral College.
Speaker 1: Okay, that number is not taken in terms of three thirteen. There was someone who guessed three thirteen for Harris, but that is a matter of fact. We have tonight one two three four, five people suggesting that Harris will win one two three four suggesting that Trump will win. In one of the Trump predictors and one of the Harris predictors, neither of them took a yes. So so everybody who has has a reasonable number here, and we'll we'll see how it all pans out.
Speaker 5: If not to get it, I hope I get the tote bag.
Speaker 1: Well, you always can go by the way, just look at nightsidegear dot com. The uh the college type does a great job and a portion of the proceeds go to benefit the Shadow Fund. So it's it's always great that there's a benefit there to to a great cause. And that's the that's the charity that that this program has supported and my listeners have supported for years providing vetinary care for folks who have pets and who just don't have the money to get the pet to a vet. And that's by talk about my cat. That's run by Dan, the assistant dean at the Massachusetts School of Ours. I call her Saint Diane Sullivant. She's just great, just great. All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Always let me call you show I appreciate you so much. And and.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Paul, get out vote tomorrow. Thanks, talk to you soon. Good night, six one, seven thirty. There's only one line open, the one that Paul just vacated. We'll try to move everybody and just filled right now. We'll be back on night Side right after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Late Sight Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Back we go, where we're gonna go next to? Yeah, let's go to Patrick in Boston. Patrick, You're next on Nightsiger. Right ahead, Patrick, Hi, Dan Hawi, You good sir. So what do you think is going to happen Tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday? Whatever?
Speaker 6: Who knows?
Speaker 7: They're boarding up Washington now, all around Washington, but boarding up all the stories and everything. And the only thing I didn't like about that is they're talking about the insurrection. Of course I was due January sixth, but I don't see anything happening like that tomorrow or the next day. But I do think, hope not. I do think that mister Trump is going to be come out victorious, victorious, and I actually think he's gonna win New Dempshire. And the reason for that, I think is defentandol issue. And if you go back to twenty sixteen when he won, it was probably, I don't know, maybe a month afterwards. I know he invited all the heads of all the unions into the White House, but he also invited he had a drug summit. I don't know if you remember that. Some of the Boston stations didn't pick it up, but there was a lot of people there from New Hampshire. And at the time, of course, it was just the the dependentol really hadn't It wasn't as big as it was now. It was probably a bat batch. They would use the trim the defentanyl. What is it one hundred and twelve thousand being the overdoses in the last year.
Speaker 1: Ninety was about seventy thousand a year. To be honest with.
Speaker 7: You, yeah, ninety A.
Speaker 1: Lot of people, I mean a lot of people.
Speaker 7: When you think, well, yeah, I mean what was Vietnam fifty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: A thousand and in a war that lasted ten years?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, in here we get a look at this. But but my point being, I think that drug thing that he did the summit, he had he's stilled uh resilience for you know, these people that have lost children and loved ones, and I think they're gonna come out in New Campter and I think he's gonna win New Hampton a while. And I'm gonna put the number three zero six was Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me make sure no one else has taken that number. Okay, Tom has three zero four, So if it's somewhere in that vicinity, one of you gonna win. Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, one of the reasons why I picked the number ten is I believe that was with Joe Biden did years.
Speaker 1: I think I think it was. I think that that was Trump's number two in sixteen thousand and sixteen. Yeah, I think that was.
Speaker 7: The Well maybe that's a hard number.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see see.
Speaker 7: All right, Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: Patrick, thank you so much for listening to Nightside, and continue to call the program. Okay, thank you, sir, have a great one. We're gonna go next to Edison Wooster. Ed you were next on Nightside.
Speaker 8: Welcome back, ed How are you, hi, Dan, I'm good.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm excellent. Be interested in what your thought is.
Speaker 8: I'll take was think Trump is gonna win. I'll take Trump for three oh three.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys are right around the same number. We got a three oh four, We got a three okay, okay, three three oh three. All right. There's so many ways that these cadates can get to certain numbers. But yeah, that's that's interesting. Yeah, three oh three. Now, what makes you so confident?
Speaker 8: From what I understand, the early voting has not been a favor well to the Democrats as they needed it to be. Yeah, and I just I don't think they've corrected enough for the for the so called shy Trump voter or the hidden Trump voter. They say they have, but I don't believe they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is a wild card, that's for sure. And he certainly is in closer competition for the general election with Vice President Harris than he was either in twenty sixteen or twenty twenty. But you know, I still I've said for a long time and that I did not think he could win a general election. Now we'll have to see. Obviously, the general election is simply the electoral college, so he doesn't have to get he doesn't have to get more votes than Harris, but he has to get more electoral votes, which.
Speaker 8: I think he will. I think you'll both. I think he will beat her in the popular vote too, very narrowly, but I think he will.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be an accomplishment, that's for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't think either one of them is going to get over fifty percent, but he'll beat her by two or three tenths of a percent in the popular vote.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I know that there's minor candidates on all of these other on these some other minor candidates. But it comes down to you know, Jill Stein, Robert Kennedy is still on the ballot. I think, for example, in Michigan, he requested that his name be removed from the ballot. The judges the Supreme Court there said no, So his name's in the ballot. He will get some votes despite his endorsement of Trump. So yeah, it's fascinating when the numbers finally are figured out. I mean, we can talk about it for the next twenty hours, but when those numbers start to come in, that's that's going to be the real numbers on the board.
Speaker 8: Even I think the thing I'm going to lo is what happens to those five counties right south of Washington, d C. In Virginia, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, loud and And I think that's Prince William how much, how wide or narrow her margin is, And those five counties will basically tell you what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that, I mean, those counties.
Speaker 8: They're great bell Web. Those are the things I look at in these presidential elections because they always go for the Democrats. But how much how wide the margin is, tells you basically what the rest of the votement in that state and in the country is going to be.
Speaker 1: Like interesting, Okay, well, I'll keep an eye on that. I'm sure that there'll be plenty of analysis. There's no question, no question, And I just hope that when it's over, we can all take a deep breath and say, Okay, so and so is the forty seventh president. Let's give that person a chance. You don't have to support that person, but I think we can all just kind of relax, go through the holidays, enjoy the holidays, allow families to enjoy one another's company, and let's try to get back to some sense of normalcy in this country. It's been too long that families have been decided, communities have been have been divided, badly, badly divided, and it's all over politics. And the fact of the matter is we survived democratic presidents and we survive Republican presidents. It's not the end of the world. Are their differences, absolutely, but it's not the end.
Speaker 7: Of the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I don't think it was this Democratic Party that I think, I actually think we're going to have a huge mental health crisis on if Trump went. I don't think if she wins, we're going to happen, But I think it's I think a lot of people are just not going to be able to handle it. I really do.
Speaker 1: Well. We saw we saw certainly some of that back in twenty sixteen. If I remember seeing people who are like just howling at the night sky, and there were people who were demonstrating the next day. But you know, then President elect Trump has always been a figure that has generated intense loyalty and intense dislike.
Speaker 8: The thing I think that his opponents don't understand is that what he's accomplished would have been impossible without them. They were a necessary These people who tried to delegitimize him and make it so he couldn't govern. They're the ones who've made him into a mythological figure. They really have. I thought, I actually thought what the Dey were going to do in twenty sixteen is do what they did with Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura, which is, this is what political establishments do when some outsider happens to get power. They just kind of sit on their hands and wait the guy out and wait for them to go away. Yeah, they would have been so much smarter to do that. With Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a tumultuous a dozen or so. Well it's been a tumultuous eight years. Let's hope it's not a tumultuous twelve years. Let's let's let's see what happens. I just would like to see the country settle down a little bit. I think that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't see that happening. But I mean, I think you're going to have, if he wins, as I expect you will, I think you're going to have the losing side be just uh. I don't think they will be able to handle it. I just don't think because, as I've said to you, I think they believe it is their natural destiny to rule, and I just think that being rejected like that, especially if he wins the popular butt, I just don't think they're going to be able to take it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see, we will see sooner rather than later.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we will, Okay, big s ed free letter, Bye ba, talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Good night. Yeah boy. I just I don't see why we as a society can't accept democracy. Okay, on either Side, Eileen, you were next on Nightside. Welcome.
Speaker 11: Oh I am yeah, thank you. I wasn't sure that my phone call went through.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're on the air right now, go right ahead.
Speaker 11: Okay. Well, I predict a win for Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, And.
Speaker 11: I'd like to say, well, has anybody picked three and thirty votes yet?
Speaker 1: Nope, that number is available if you would like it.
Speaker 11: That's what I'll take.
Speaker 1: Yeh biggest number so far for Trump.
Speaker 11: Well, I cannot stand Kamala Harris because her number one priority was abortion rights and to me, that's just horrific.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 11: Her policy on immigrants and so forth. So I'm I definitely hope Trump will win. And I thought he was a very good president before. I think he had a lot of people. He had a lot of you know, people against him, which I really couldn't believe. I think the news media were against him or I don't know why so many people.
Speaker 1: I think he was a different sort of president in twenty sixteen. And I think that he was the the outsider. And I think that he made a lot of missteps uh and uh and unnecessarily decided that he would make the media uh an enemy and and and I think that the national the national news media right now is not happy about the prospect of him coming back. I know he made some comments, uh in I think it was North Carolina or Georgia yesterday about the media and that he was standing behind bulletproof glass, but if somebody wanted to shoot him, they'd have to shoot through the media. And he was making a you know, a caustic joke. I will admit that, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would conclude he was hoping that people would take shots at him from behind the media.
Speaker 12: I mean, I just think that the media is has a very the the what what we would call the mainstream media has a very thin skin, and it'll be interesting if he.
Speaker 1: Were to win.
Speaker 11: Well, I looked at his I looked at his website today and he put put down ten priorities I think I don't remember what they were, but I just I think that he I think he's the best person for our country right now.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I got you down for Donald Trump with a victory of three hundred and thirty electoral votes. Thanks Eileen, Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Okay, thanks Dan, Yep, you're very welcome.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're going to keep rolling here. We're going to go to the news and then we'll get to everybody on the other side of the news. So give me an opportunity to be a political prognosticator tonight and try to do it in a way in which everybody has their say, and we do it nicely and quietly. And look, we'll we'll all wake up tomorrow the day we'll go by. We'll have great coverage for you tomorrow night. Maybe we'll know by this time tomorrow night. Maybe we won't, And then we will have to just wait and see, and let's be patient. Let's make sure they get it right and it's done correctly, and that there's no allegations of fraud or there is First of all, there is no fraud or there is no allegations of fraud, and that whatever the result is, the country can accept it. Is that too much to ask. We'll be back on Night's side right after this.
Speaker 2: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: We're asking you to predict who's going to win the big prize tomorrow. The big prize, of course, is the twenty twenty four presidential election. Here we are, it is the eve of the election. We've waited for this for years, certainly for a couple of years, and now it's right here, and it's going to be before our eyes tomorrow night as the account the votes will be counted. We will be here throughout the night. The entire WBZ News team is on alert. Tomorrow night. We'll have network reporters, we'll have local reporters, We'll have various campaign headquarters, victory parties covered, and we'll bring you all the specifics so we can bring you the numbers, bringing the personalities. We will give you the best coverage possible. Let's go next to Karen in Lemonster. Karen, how are you tonight?
Speaker 13: Welcome, doing well? And I have a prediction to make Donald. I believe that Donald Trump will be the winner tomorrow night. You think he has positive ideas about our economy, which has been struggling, and many people you know, who are especially people who are in FicT incomes, have trouble affording groceries and things that you know, just necessary everyday things. And I think he just has a positive ideas about America and making things better. And I think he's going to be our next president.
Speaker 1: And how many electoral votes.
Speaker 13: Do you think he will give him three seventy.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's a that's the biggest number yet.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, that's and I also predict that there's going to be more Republicans in the Congress and the Senate.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the Republicans will pick up the Senate, the the.
Speaker 13: The and part of the Congress.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little bit more difficult, but that's what Yeah. Hey, well we will have to see. Yeah, it's it's gonna it's gonna be an interesting few days. Let's put it like that.
Speaker 13: Yes, it will. Yeah, and we may not know right away, but I agree with you that, you know, even when Trumpett became president in twenty sixteen, I didn't know him very well, and I didn't know whether I was going to like him. But you know, you just have to go about the holidays and everything and and all that. So that's the way I felt about it, except whose president.
Speaker 1: I got you down for three hundred and seventy electoral votes. That's a big number. That's a big number. Yep, thank you so much, appreciated, Karen.
Speaker 13: Well, thank you very much, and you have a good night.
Speaker 1: And YouTube YouTube. Yeah, thanks, let me go next to Eric in Whitman, Massachusetts. Eric, you are next on Nisaga right ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 4: You what two sixty nine each?
Speaker 1: You want to go for tie? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh, the way this has gone has been a crap show. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got you have the two sixty nine two sixty nine, then of course it would be decided in the House of Representatives. I'm sure you know how that works. But wouldn't that be amazing? Huh? I mean, it's not inconceivable. It's it's not inconceivable. There's no no.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're pretty even across the board, depending on who you talk to. Polls like anything, it depends on who you're polling or what area to you know, get your your format or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well you try to do.
Speaker 4: Talking to people around me and anywhere I've gone, it's a fifty to fifty split. People don't seem surprised one way or another. I mean, it is what it is. Whoever wins. The sun will rise in the morning, you'll set it the night, the day will go on, the next day will go on your life, will go on, will be better or not?
Speaker 8: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Time will t help?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Look, each each side has made their case. Uh they have. They have cited history of the thing that they believe are on their side, and now it's in the hands of the voters, and let's hope that whatever happens happens for the best. Let's put it like that. Okay, I know that people feel very strongly about this, but when it's over, I just hope we can take a deep breath and we can say, Okay, let's enjoy the holidays. Let's give the new president whoever that is, an opportunity to put together their team, their cabinet, and let's at least give them until January twentieth before we start to hector them.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, it'd be nice, but you know what ain't gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess dot, But I say it's Christmas. I can hope for for an early Christmas present.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, but you know you're always going to have the loudest and of both sides that are not going to be happy, and the media feeds on that by promoting showing it. So you know, most people will be like, Okay, let's see what happens. My life isn't an endemol. But unfortunately the squeaking wheel gets the freezing in this case, gets the airtime pretty much.
Speaker 1: It's the attention. Yeah, yeah, I think there's a lot of truth in what you have to say. I got you down for a two sixty nine to sixty nine flat footed tie. Thanks, Eric, appreciated, Have a great nime A good night. All right, easy, let's keep rolling here, get one more in before the break, and we're gonna go out west, way out west to Lola in San Diego. Lola, you are next to night Side.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hi, Dan, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. Nice to hear your voice.
Speaker 9: It's been a while, Yes.
Speaker 14: It's been a while. So I'm gonna say three seventy one for Kamala. Okay, I did I do muscle chesting with my body with everything I eat, and I muscle tested before I called you, and my muscle test, said Kamala. So I've been.
Speaker 1: Shown my mussel explained to me.
Speaker 14: Yes, so it's muscle testing. So you talk to your body. So when I go to the grocery store, I'll pick something up and I'll go oh, is this nutritious for me and my body? I know my yes and no, and my yes is forward and my no is backwards. So I know for me it's working because I know what I can eat and what I can't eat, Like potato chips. I'll give you a quick example, Boulder potato chips. If you just buy avocado or coconut oil, potato chips and nothing else, it's just salt. It's olive oil and avocado oil with salt and potatoes. Nothing else is in the back. When I muscle test, I get a yes, the same brand, they'll put barbecue in it. They'll put jalapino, and I get to know because all those ingredients and I'm not good. It's all artificial flavoring.
Speaker 1: And okay, how how we got to jalipino here? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well I got it.
Speaker 14: I'm teaching you how how I do this muscle testing. So I just went to the doctors and I had to get some medication and I muscle tested it and it was positive that was going to be good for me and beneficial, so and so far I've had no side effects and blah blah blah. So I just asked it is Kamala gonna win, yes, And I said, is Trump gonna lose? Yes? So I'm going with my gut, with my body.
Speaker 8: So we'll see if this is worthing.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it. You got a lot in TiO. Thank you.
Speaker 14: One with a reduces to a eleven and eleven is mastery.
Speaker 1: Okay, you started down another rabbit hole, and I'm gonna let you go down that one alone. Okay.
Speaker 8: I have a great nightelling you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, We'll see, man, We'll see what's happening.
Speaker 1: You bet you. Thanks Lowell, appreciate you call. Have a great night. Good night. I still don't know what a muscle test is, but that's okay. I think what she's saying, it's kind of like her gut, her gut instinct. I think that's what she meant. We will be back on Nightside. The only line is six one seven, nine three, one, ten thirty. If you are there now, Christine, Danielle, John and Pelvis, you're gonna make it. Trust me on that all of you will get on. Stay right there. We have one line open six one seven, nine three ten thirty. Back on night Side after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray line from the Window World night Side Studios on w b Z the news radio car.
Speaker 1: Let's light it up here, we go to Pelvis and Middleton. Pelvis next on night Side, Who will win and buy how much Pelvis.
Speaker 8: Rio?
Speaker 9: Seven?
Speaker 8: Trump?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we get a lot of Trump numbers here right in that category three.
Speaker 9: But but but here's my caveat. I don't think it's gonna happen because of the Harris influence and the migrant influence, the amount of illegal votes that are going to be coming in. Everybody under the Body administration who has been fast tracked over the past couple of years for citizenship under a ci N number, they're all going to vote for Harris. And in my opinion, Trump shows his hand too early when he says things like mass deportation. That's not going to help his case. These people have family, they want to come over here, and it's it's unfortunate that that they bate, you know, a lot of times they bate him into saying things that are you know, what we want and what we want to move.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has baited Pelvis.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, I know, I know, I know he'll go off on it on his own, But listen, my I would I would rather jd Vance moving forward. I think that was the most It was probably the most respectful debate out of all of them. Vance is a you know, and and so that's that's my reasoning for this. But I will say, if she gets in, this is going to be a problem for ten to fifteen years. The people that are coming over here are coming over here, and they're multiplying by four times. So the Democratic vote this time around is going to multiply by four or five times the next time around. So this is going to be if she gets in, we're going to be in trouble for a long time. We're going to be Mexico in fifteen years, ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty dystopian. Thanks, thank you, Pelvis, got folks, I want to get in. Thank you much, appreciate your call. All right, let's get everybody in here. John to drake it, John, want to get you in under the wire? Go ahead, John, Room, go ahead.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 15: Well I always said this, I said in sixteen, I'll say it now. Trump wins and it's three thirty one to two seventeen, Trump by three thirty one.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, in that case, he will have to pick up a bunch of states that he might have difficulty doing. That's a very that's a healthy number at three thirty one. Let me put it like that.
Speaker 15: I take the media. I think the media is just jogging us. I think that this is just a big crap shoot for them, and they just keep throwing it out there and it's just not going to work. It's gonna come up huge on his on his side, and if he loses by the popular voat he loses by less than five.
Speaker 1: Hundred I think we just lost you there, John, I think you're you've dropped it.
Speaker 15: If he loses by the fact, if he loses by the popular vote, he loses by five hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Okay, thanks, thank you John. Pretty clear explanation, Thank you, sir. Let's keep rolling here. Who is next? Yeah, let's go to Christine and dadim Christine your next nights. I go ahead.
Speaker 10: I think it's gonna be three six, three thirty Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so that is Trump three thirty six. Okay, that's that's that is the number that's not been taken so far, Christine. So we'll see how how close how close it is? Well, we know how to find you. Thanks Christine, appreciate your call.
Speaker 14: Welcome, You're awesome. Have a good night, Dan you two.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Christine is okay, Danielle and Wooster. Hi, Danielle, welcome, darn.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking it's three thirty seven Trump.
Speaker 1: We get a lot a lot of Trump callers at the end. Here go ahead, three thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: Almost took my number when she said three thirty am.
Speaker 14: I god.
Speaker 1: One away? So so, Christine.
Speaker 10: Has you think the media is bluffing? I think that they are not going to advertise what he's doing as well as he is. I think the country is smarter and and people need to remember you're voting as personal. If you have family members you're going to war with over there's just go in and vote for who you know is the right guy. Don't just you don't have to tell anybody you can't remember asking us the war in your household? Is Thomas sent your business?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Julia Roberts did. It didn't add for Harris suggesting that, But that can be used either way.
Speaker 10: Either you don't have to tell anybody to go vote for the guy that's going to do the job right or whoever the person rocket size. You want more of the same. It's been miserable four years, so if you want more, I'm I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: He's got We got the drift. We got the drift. Thanks Danielle. Let's keep rolling. Going to go to Rick in Dover, Massachusett. It's Rick. Who say you who's gonna win sometime this week?
Speaker 14: Harris two ninety three?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got another Harris vote here. I just want to make sure no one else took two ninety three for Harris. Nope, there's a two ninety two for Harris. So you're you got that two ninety three all to yourself, all yourself. Rick, Congratulations, Thank you, Thank you, Rick, have a great night. Okay, gonna get two more in and that'll wrap it. Ron in Weymouth, Ron, who do you think is gonna win? And what will their electoral vote be?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Trump?
Speaker 6: Three oh two?
Speaker 7: Is three oh two taken yet?
Speaker 1: Uh No, there's a three oh three, but that's okay, Yeah, okay, two for Trump. Yep, doesn't matter. We're just picking the winning number, that's all. Okay. So we got a whole bunch of three hundreds here. Nobody went above three hundred somewhere below three hundred, and I'll only have one one time for one more ron. Thank you appreciate your calling. All right, Bob and Somerville. You're gonna wrap it for us, Go ahead, Bob.
Speaker 6: Well, Dan, I believe it's gonna be a contingent election, and I got two sixty nine to two sixty nine.
Speaker 1: You can't take that because I got another person who has it as a tie.
Speaker 6: Okay, so they didn't win it in okay, Well we want to pick two. It's gonna come out to the thirty eighth though, right, yeah, yeah, but three three hundred for Trump.
Speaker 1: They want to take a shot at three hundred. That's you can do that if you want it, as I say, you can. You can stick with the two sixty nine two sixty nine.
Speaker 6: But yeah, the thing, as you know, I was, I was with Kennedy. When Kennedy dropped out, that was a number I stuck with. So yeah, I'm going I'm voting for Trump at five o'clock tomorrow, So don't matter.
Speaker 1: So give me a number and we'll three hundred, one three hundred. No one else has three hundred. You got three hundred on the nose, all right, Bob, day. All right, we got you. I want everybody to have a rooting interest, that's for sure. It's like rooting for the Patriots. Sometimes you win, sometimes you'll lose, and sometimes to pass get the final play gets intercepted. So we had done for the night. We're back tomorrow night. It'll be a special edition of Nightside. Ben Park will be here with news at the top of the bottom of the hour. I will have special guests during all four hours tomorrow night. Rob will be here. It's going to be a very busy night. We'll have network news coverage. We'll give you all the latest information tomorrow night, beginning at eight o'clock on Nightside. The entire WBC news team is on deck and they're all ready to ready to go tomorrow. I will be on Nightside with Dan Ray in just a couple of minutes. All I got to do is find us on Facebook at Nightside with Dan Ray. That's pretty easy. And I'll see you there and you can say hello, we can exchange greetings. I will tell you that we will be back tomorrow. I hope all of you get out and vote. Remember if you don't vote, you can't complain, but anything but get out. And vote no matter what you do. And I want to thank Rob Brooks and Marita for a nice job tonight. I want to thank all the callers, very nice group of people who call tonight. I wish everybody could behave as well as my callers did tonight. I'll end as always, all dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pal Charlie ray Is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who would pass. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again, and we'll see you again tomorrow night on Nightside. Have a great Tuesday, get out and vote, folks, and stay with us tomorrow night. Danary for Nightside, Thanks so much for listening.