Speaker 1: Okay, we're live.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. I have a very special guest. His name is Steve who Banie and he published a book titled Who Murdered Diana May twenty twenty one. Excellent book. I read through it this morning and learned a lot more about the suspicious death of Princess Diana. And this is not his first book. He also published Who Murdered Fdr, Who Murdered Elvis? And also will have a new book coming out in twenty twenty four titled Who Murdered Tesla? And his website is www. Who Murdered Books dot com. And again we're going to talk about this book. If you're watching on YouTube, title is Who Murdered Diana? So, Steve Oubanie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for going to the interview. Hey, thanks for having me. It's a pleasure to be on awesome.
Speaker 2: So for people who may not have heard your name or your books, can you kind of you definitely have a theme. Can you talk about your background and what made you interested in telling these particular stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are things that you're taught throughout college in history class, and this and that that you have to give the right answer to just to pass the class. But some of the things, I just never believed a lot of that, and there's little holes that I poke through history. I don't really call myself a conspiracy theorist. I'm more of a history detective. Took a lot of history in college. I've got four degrees that spanned multiple decades. So I'm a person who I'm inquisitive about a lot of subjects. And the people that I have investigated are just the ones that I thought are the most blatant that I could write about. There's a lot of other things in history that I let go. But there's some other presidential murders in there that I think should be looked at, Warren Harding, for example, but I'm not going to write about. But these are the ones that I thought were the most obvious that I could write about, and I found some new information on all of them. So that's what brought you around.
Speaker 2: You started out with Elvis right, who murdered Elvis?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And a lot of people don't know because Elvis had Elvis had the Memphis Mafia, which was his inner group of guys who I ended up knowing almost all of them. And you know, nothing got out from Elvis, nothing got into Elvis found how his manager had all kinds of MOB ties, and Elvis of course went into helping the FBI, helping Nixon in the FBI. This was not going to end well at all, not even close. And Elvis died very mysteriously a few days was sorry before he was supposed to turn state's evidence against the mob. So that was the first one, and that was about ten years of digging on that one. I ended up talking to people who were at the autopsy, being friends with a couple of them. And you know, we're at that point in life now where these people, a lot of them are dead. Now, you know, it's sad. They've lived their full lives and they're gone. But I like to go source direct if I can. I don't like to uh, you know, I don't like to get secondhand information. You know, that's like yesterday's toast, you know, right, a source direct. So uh, And after after I did the Elvis books, I didn't want an FDR, which I found some new information where his cousin put in a diary that he was murdered and you know when when a big event happens like this, where like Diana dies or Elvis dies or FDR dies or something like that, everyone is scrambling for information and it's all tightly held. Nothing's out there, but it's decades roll on and in documents get declassified and other information comes out. You might have a deathbed confession. You can go back in when no one's looking, I'm still looking. You can go back in and you can piece together exactly what happened. And in all of my books, they're all laid out the same way. A backdrop of the person, and I gather the suspects and I run them through the elements of a crime. Motive means an opportunity, and in the end, I let I let the evidence write the book. It's almost like the sculptor who just takes away the extra pieces so you can see the see the sculptor the sculpture. I'm kind of the same way. I just take away the fluff so real evidence can be shown and how how do very They're very interesting books. They're cross genre. Actually, there's true true crime and history and celebrity and suspense and mystery. It's all kind of wrapped up in.
Speaker 2: There, no very much. Though the book that I read Diana has a lot of her history. You talk about the background of her and Charles, Prince Charles and the royals and what she got herself into a lot of that stuff. I wasn't fully aware of a cognizan enough. Can you kind of talk about how you started your investigation into who murdered Diana?
Speaker 1: Well, all had I had to self publish all of these books. No one was going to publish these books. And it's not because they're not worthy of being published. It's because the major publishing houses are owned by the same media conglomerates who have been lying to you about these people's deaths for ages, so it's not of their best interest to publish someone like me who comes around and you know, and puts that out there. How I went about this was, like I said, gathering as much evidence as I could, things that people know, things that people don't know, and just looking in different places. And I was this book is really interesting, the Diana book. Because my manuscript was done. I was all done. It was all done, and I made a huge mistake which I'll never do again. I put on social media my next book is on Princess Diana will be out. Someone got a hold of me and saw it and got a hold of me from France. Their mother died. She's been investigating Princess Diana for ten years, and they said do you want the information? And I'm like, oh, man, do I really want to do this? So I said, yeah, sure, send it along. And I'm thinking, yeah, this is this is probably a nothing burger. So I get it in the mail and it's loaded with information and pictures that no one had. So I got back. I tried to go back to them and tell them that I got this information and who do I credit this with? And you know, I try to, you know, cite my sources. They were they were gone. The user has disappeared, which was really bizarre. So I have information in my book that I don't think anybody in the world has. I actually have pictures in there of people who were in the crowd and who were suspicious, who I think were involved in what happened. So there's a lot a lot of information as to why this book is unique from the others.
Speaker 2: Right, and you have those two pictures. There was all kinds of strange events, but who was Princess Diana, and why did she become a part of the royal She was really royalty in England, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a fascinating person in history. I have to move There's a lot of dadda here, so I have to move.
Speaker 2: Quick because it's kind of take time talking about the background because then people can take that next step and go get your book or audiobook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Princess Diana was a real interesting, interesting figure in history if you go all the way back to like thirteen twenty seven Edward the third King, Edward, like I did because I'm a geek and I have to research things, you know, That's what I do. Princess Diana and Prince Charles were cousins, so she would grow up to marry her cousin, which is kind of weird, like Roosevelt. You know, this is what this was commonly done in royal blood lines. And it can be argued that her bloodline was actually more royal than the royal families. So she comes up the big misnomer that everybody says that you know, she was a commoner and this and that, which is why everybody was so intrigued by this this woman, and you know, the fairy tale princess. She was not a commoner, not even close her her father was the eighth Earl of Spencer. I mean, she was a Spencer. You can't get any more royal in England than the Spencer's, you know she, I mean, the royal family in the Spencers had known each other for generations. So it just so happened that when she came into being in the media that she was you know, she was doing menial jobs because you know, her mother had bought her a flat in London, and of course that's when she's started courting Charles. So she came into the media I be doing common things, but she was by no means a commoner. So there was a lot of psychological damage that was done to this poor woman when she was a child. She of course, they all want boys to carry on the family name, okay, they carry on their monarchy of their lineage or whatever. And the year before she was born, the family had lost had lost a boy, they lost they had a stillborn son. So when she came along a year later and she was a girl, she was completely unwanted and they threw it up in her face. When she was growing up, I can't imagine why anyone would put any little girl through this mental abuse. That's just unspeakable. But she grew up in that atmosphere and she had that in the back, in the back of her head that you know, I've done something wrong because I'm not a book. Really bizarre. So the family split, They have a divorce and the mother went her own way, and her father was a really nice man who had the means to care for the children. At age nine, she goes up to special schools, you know, to begin her education, and she went from various different schools, finishing school included, and she was just not a student. She just was not a good student. And she ended up failing out and doing this and doing that, and she finally ended up where we first saw her, you know, doing common jobs. So that's the background on her. She was the student, she was the kind of the sibling in that family who wanted to take care of all the other ones because the divorce was not a good one. Divorce never is. So that's the backdrop of her and that unwantedness emotionally is what. But was her downfall with her marriage. She gets so she's growing up and she goes to Prince Charles was actually dating her sister, Sarah, which is a bizarre twist. So not only are these people cousins, I mean is you can't make this up, right, So he's dating Sarah, who either said something wrong in the media or the media took it and ran with it, and it tweaked the Queen's nose a little bit, and Sarah was history quick. So here's Charles at thirty years old. And of course we have to have boys, right, because that's what we do to carry on the monarchy. So there's a lot of enormous pressure on Prince Charles to sire children and keep this monarchy going. So he's at thirty years old and the Spencer's The Spencer girls were perfect marrying material for royalty. They were raised right, were all virgins, they were familiar to the royal family, so I believe the Queen picked Diana. And of course, you know, they knew each other well, which certainly helps. And of course the courtship started. So when they married, he was thirty two, she was twenty. So she's still kind of a naive little creature here, and she's got this scar tissue in the back of her brain about being unwanted her whole life. So she's just blown off her feet. Wow, you know, here's this. You know, I'm get to next in line for queen. You know, she just fell hook line and sinker in this. You know. This was the the Disney wedding, you know, the fairytale wedding that every little girl wants, you know, and she.
Speaker 2: Looked the part. I mean she had. I kind of feel like she outclasped Charles a lot in looks and her demeanor. And I think it started right there. But Charles was still with this Parker Bulls woman.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of people may not know that that relationship preceded his relationship with Diana, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there was a woman in Charles's life. He didn't care if he was married or not, because he was involved with Camilla Parker Bulls, who he's married to now. And they started in nineteen seventy one. You know, they started their relationship behind her husband's back, and the Queen had a fit. The Queen had a fit about this, and she trust she knew about it, and she tried to break She did everything to break these two up. She even sent him off to the military. So they could get you know, they could be away from each other. And of course when he came back from the military, you know, it didn't work very well. They just made it for lost time. So here's Diana right, twenty years old, fantastic wedding and all these plans, and Charles was only half he's you know in this, you know, she's whole hog. He's still emotionally invested elsewhere. So there's a lot of royal crotch swapping going on. And I know there's no better way to put that, but that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: So and she knew, Diana knows that he is two timing, and Parker Bulls lets Diana know, right, so.
Speaker 1: She kind of I think that she enjoyed tweaking Diana's nose, but it didn't. It didn't happen. It didn't happen at first. It happened a little further down the road, you know. So you know they're they're engaged in February of eighty one, and they're married in July of July of eighty one. And it was a fantastic wedding. He was wedding, you know, I mean, it costs.
Speaker 2: By millions of people, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, fifty countries, seven hundred and fifty million people, and this is quite a wedding. So she well, we know what happened. I mean they got divorced. She had they had two, you know, two wonderful boys, and they ended up she ended up getting divorced. And she had a slew of uh of boyfriends here and there, and I won't go into that, it's covered in the book. And it got to the point where I don't care what kind of government you run. It doesn't matter to me if you're a communist or what you are. You want complacent people. You don't want uprisings. It is not in any government's best interest. And when this split was going on between Diana and Charles, the tabloids were having a field day in England and around the world as well, but in England specifically, there were people taking sides and this was not good for the royal family. So the Queen finally had had enough. I mean, the royal family only does a handful of things. They keep the monarchy going with boys, They appear ceremoniously as dignitaries, and you know, they keep themselves to a chokingly high st and they stay away from people. That's the three or four things that they do well. You can't maintain this stature in the world and have this chokingly high standard of conduct when all of this is going on in the media. So the Queen gets involved and said, that's that you guys are going to divorce. I think it's the first time in history it's ever happened. So they have rules, they have very very old rules that they run their monarchy by, and this they were not going to let this black eye happen. So they divorce. Diana goes through a period where she's extraordinarily depressed, tries to kill herself. All of this came out later through multiple authors. A lot of great researchers before me came into this. The reason my book is different is because I'm the only American researcher in this. I don't look at it through the lens of the royal family. So my research is so she's trying to reinvent herself. She goes to this period we she hates herself and under and she's trying to reinvent herself using causes. And the first cause that she got involved in was the ran contrary to the interests of the pharmaceutical industry. Okay, AIDS is the big thing, and she's trying to raise awareness for this AIDS cause, and she's trying to be kind of like a supermodel slash mother Teresa for the whole world, right, which is a lofty ambition. She did a pretty good job of it ended up costing her life. But this is the first suspect that I entered in was the pharmaceutical industry. And here's why they're trying very very hard at this point in time to come up with a vaccine that they could sell to multiple countries. And if you want to sell a vaccine, you have to have fear. That's a tremendous component in selling a vaccine. It has to be worthy of buying. Okay. So at the time, the common thought was, you can't touch AIDS patients, you can't do this, You can't do that. You know, we have to have this vaccine in these medications and so forth. Well, here she is going around the world holding babies who have AIDS and having physical contact with AIDS patients. And of course this was a different time. We know different about this now, but we didn't then. So here she is actually undoing the pharmaceutical industries bidding. They're trying to promote the fear, so they get the vaccine out and everything, and she's running around, running contrary to there, to their wishes. So she's costing them millions and millions of dollars. And they were not her friend. So the first suspect I entered in the book was a pharmaceutical industry. Okay, So she realizes from here, you know, I'm starting to get some threats. She's been getting death threats for years, and she's gonna latch onto another another cause, and this was a land mine ban around the world. She just couldn't believe that after these countries were at war, their land mines are still in the ground and these people are just toodling upon these things and getting blown up, which is kind of horrible. I can't I can't disagree with her. So she attaches herself to this cause, and it's officially called the ICBL, the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, and it's it's grabbing a lot of attention. So she's going around the world. I'm seeing people are chiming in here. It's kind of funny, but.
Speaker 2: She's going around but very prominently right so she her public relations. She's very high and I think you point down in your book she was really an influencer before they had that term of on the internet, like she was really a mega influencer.
Speaker 1: She was it. She could she she could manipulate the media like no person in the world could manipulate the media. And it was a double edged sword. She could whatever she wanted, whatever causes she wanted to do. She could snap her fingers on hand global media attention. The problem was you couldn't turn it off, so they would show up at times where they didn't want She didn't you know, want them. So July of ninety six, she's on this anti landmine campaign and hard too. So she's going to Angola and she's of course she's got full media coverage there because she wants this ban, and you know, there's a lot of countries on board with us, and she's gonna spearhead this. So she's she's seen with you know, people who were missing arms and legs, and it was really gut wrenching that this could happen. So here she starts getting real threats and this didn't come out. We didn't know this came out afterwards there's a man named Alan McGregor who's out there, who I tried to interview as hard as a person could try. I hired three private detectives to find this guy who I could interview him, and I couldn't find them. He was in charge of her security when she traveled abroad, and she got threatened to the point where they had to pay one hundred million pounds dollars to us and just to you know, keep them from attacking her and taking her hostage and killing her in Angola. So there are real threats here.
Speaker 2: So I think you said in your book, like the six months before she died, what was the actual date of her death was thirty first of August nineteen ninety seven, the six months they were talking about potential assassination of her. So it was on the minds of people surrounding including her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely it was. So she goes into now this is this is Angola, and now we're into August and she's in Bosnia and yeah, she's in Bosnia August eighteenth, and she's doing the same thing. You know, She's out there creating this big media stir and it's running contrary to the international arms brokers you know, look, we need to come to the realization of the fact that there are bad people in this world. Most of us wouldn't harm a fly, but there are bad people out there, and there are countries on this planet whose entire gross national product revolves around on the sale of arms, legally or illegally. So she doesn't really understand that she's trying to get this arms this there's a small arms band coming after the anti landmine campaign, so I mean she had one hundred countries involved in this thing in June of ninety seven. This was a serious thing. She doesn't really fully understand that she's upsetting the balance of the monetary system and power in the world because this is now global finance involved in these arms brokers. So this is the second the second people who I entered in first aspects were international arms brokers, so they were not her friend. What's so special about the information I got from France is at the Builderberg conference that year. It was the forty fifth conference of the builder Burgers on the twelfth through the fifteenth of June. One of the people who was at the Builderberg meeting actually gave they overheard two three people involved in a conversation planning her death, and it gives all of the detail of who was involved in what they said and everything, and you know, lo and behold, it was just it was forty days afterwards that she was dead, you know, right, So.
Speaker 2: It's incredible one like huge industrialists and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. So the suspects that I gathered were the pharmaceutical companies, the international arms brokers. Of course, the royal family was in there. The paparazzi was in there. Because I'll cover that in a second, and I have to move quick because I'm this is a lot of information and it's kind of a shorter show. So there are two jilded lovers that were in there. Hasn't At Khan, who was her mister Wonderful, the guy that she just absolutely loved who parted ways before she ended up with Dodi al Faed, He was kind of a jilted lover. And Dodie Alfayed of course, the boyfriend that she had when she died. He broke it off with an American model, Kelly Fisher. So all of these people either have the opportunity to kill. So the suspects involved are the royal family, the paparazzi. Kelly Fisher has Nick Kahn International arms brokers in the pharmaceutical industry. So in two hundred pages, I will lay out all of this information and I'll break down who did it. Okay, So Dodie Alfia is interesting to come across. She starts they were together exactly four weeks. This romance lasted four weeks. Nothing. Yeah, and you know they meet in Paris, you know, July and ninety six, and again the l Faeds had known the Spencers for generations. As a matter of fact, his father is a Mohammed Alfia. Dodie's father is an Egyptian billionaire who owned He owns the Hotel Rits in Paris. He owned Herod's department store. He was a longtime friend of Diana's father. So after after he died, you know, her father died, Mohammed al Fieg used to check in in the family. He actually went on to employ a couple of her family members. So, like I said, England's only so big, and if you were in the upper crust of wealth or something, you're gonna know each other. So these people all know each other. Dodi and Diana had known each other since the eighties, so now they're starting, uh, you know a little bit of a different, different relationship. So I know there's been a lot said out there that she had a baby bump, and she was pregnant with Dodie's child, and this and that and the other thing, and they were getting engaged.
Speaker 2: Somebody just as that. Somebody just asked that in the chat. Was she pregnant when she died but she only knew him.
Speaker 1: For four weeks? Yeah, And they were saying that, you know, she had a baby bump and this and that and the other thing, if she was pregnant, And I said if, because I found no evidence to it. It might have been in four weeks. You're not having a baby bump. You know, that baby would be the size of maybe a poppy seed. You know, it would have been impossible for her to be showing a baby bumpet it four weeks. Now, she might have been pregnant with someone else's kid. I don't know, but it couldn't have been, you know, it couldn't have been what they were saying. So big media storm. Okay, So here you have the most photographed and probably at the time, the most famous woman on the planet and people who were not of you know, I'm fifty six, okay, I remember this. A lot of people who were younger, they don't understand that this was a time before social media, a time before almost before the Internet. It was you know, it was a big thing. Tabloids and what you saw on television was everything, and you had a lot of attention on one woman. She was it. So she starts this involvement with Dodie Alfied, okay, who's a global playboy. Of course, his father's a billionaire and he's a Hollywood film producer and he'd Chariots of Fire and Hook and Scarlet Letter and Breaking Glass and he's also his father's right hand man at the Ritz, the hotel in Paris, and he basically just travels the world, playing with it with those girls, and that's it. And so Diana comes on. Now all of a sudden, everything changes. So he ends up dumping Kelly Fisher, the model, to be with Diana. So apparently, so the story goes, he's going to propose marriage marriage to her. I don't know if that's true. It may be, I don't know, Okay. People say a lot of things, and a lot of red herrings are thrown into the story just so it can be unsolvable, right, So they did that a lot with well, I'm not going to get into it. I'll explain that a little bit later on if I have time. I laid it out in the book. Yes, the error, Yes, Oh there's tons. I mean, you can't can't make this up. So they decided to go to Paris, Diana's favorite place, you loved Paris. So they're on the boat they land. The Lfeds are very famous people, very rich people. They have their own security. Okay. So not only do they have security at the Ritz who handled the security at the hotel, they had their own personal security for Dody and the family. So their personal security, you know, they give in the limousines, you know, of course, and they're big protected limousines with blacked out windows. And they go to the Writs, which they have been too often. They they had the Imperial Suite there and they hang out there quite a bit. Why not, you know, I mean, el if I own the Ritz, i'd be there all the time too, you know. So they get to the Rits and here's where fact and fiction kind of. I'll give you that. First of all, I'll give you the Easter Bunny story and then I'll give you the real story. Okay, Okay. So he wants to take her to Chas Bonnet, which was her favorite restaurant in Paris. So they have a quarter to ten. They have an appointment, a dinner reservation. So he goes. This is according to legend and lore. Okay, he goes to get the ring and he's going to pop the question at this restaurant. The security team goes ahead just to make sure everything's okay, and it's too crowded there. He's not going to be able to be alone with her. This is not the right setting. So they decided to come back to the Rits. Okay, So they go to the Ritz. They go back to the suite upstairs, the Imperial Suite, and they decided's who crowded there. So they're gonna go to Dody's apartment, which is across town. So they have to sneak out the back way because the paparazzi's harassing them, and the paparazzi get behind the car and they're interfering with the driver and they cause him to spin out and hit the crash and she dies and end a story what a horrible yeah, and that should be taken right out of the library, out of the history section and put right next to Grim's fairy tales, because there's not even close to being true. And of course the investigation was ridiculous, you know, I mean I knew. I personally know someone who was in the tunnel who went to the French and said, hey, wait a minute, you know, we witnessed this, we witness this, we witness this. None of it made it into the French dossier. None of it went from the French dossier to the Paget Report, which was the investigation that the British government did, none of it was mentioned. I mean, it was almost the biggest damage control document in the history of mankind, second only to the Warren Commission report. That it patterned itself fafter. Okay, so that's that's the best story. Okay, this is what really happened. They did want to go to Chasbone that night. It is her favorite restaurant, and they have people who go ahead in the security team to make sure everything works. There's no threats, there's no problem. And I've seen this firsthand. I was on Santa Belle Island in Florida a couple of years ago and reading at this restaurant, and here come these people with walkie talkies looking around and thinking what is going on? You know, in walks in. Mike Pens and his wife, I've seen this firsthand. You know. It was really bizarre to be there at that time. So this is their job to make sure that they're they're secure. So they go to the restaurant and they're looking around and they're seeing things that don't make sense. They're seeing people and this is this is August, I mean, it's in hell in Paris right on. So they're seeing that don't make sense, people in heavy coats and people with the knit wool hats on, and they think, wait a minute, this is summer. Why would this be happening here. Something's wrong. It's almost like the jfk assassination where the the guy opens the umbrella doesn't fit. Something's wrong. Okay, So they said, you know, look, this is just not safe. We're going to have to go somewhere else. So reluctantly they had to go back to the Ritz and they went up to the Imperial Suite. It wasn't because it was too crowded. It was because it wasn't safe. So we go back to the Imperial Suite and the driver for them is here. Paul Andrey Pel's a very interesting year in history. He is head of security at the RITZ, and he is on the payroll for multiple agencies around the world, and they pay him for intel. There's a lot of famous people do stay there, so they'll give him, you know, ten thousand dollars or whatever. And he is leaking information on all of these famous people. And he's working for the CIA, he's working for six he's working for multiple other agencies around the world who want information. He's an ear, okay, so he's well known to these people. So they come back to the to the RITZ, and they send him home. You know, look, we're going to stay here the rest of the night. And there's a phone call in my book that Dody made to his father and his father said, look, it's so dangerous. Why did they think it was dangerous? Because they knew she was getting death threats. None of this has come out before. Okay, so he is it's so dangerous. Everything you need is right there. Just stay there. So they sent here Paul home. No reason. They have a driver if they're not driving any place right. Well, Henri Paul gets contacted by six and says, we're seeing the same dangerous people now in the lobby at the RITZ that were at chas Bonnet. And I'm sorry, it wasn't six, it was the Adodies security team. It wasn't six Book. So they said, you've got to get her out of there. They could bomb the place, they could they God only knows what they're going to do. So the security team at the RITZ and the l FAED security team know the paparazzi, well, they all know each other. And here's why this isn't their first celebrity that to take pictures of. So what happens is the security team at the RITZ would tip off the paparazzis and say, hey, look here, you're staying here, you know, you can get a picture here, and they, of course they take those pictures and they can sell this to, you know, any one of the tabloids around the world who are willing to pay it. That's what they do for a living.
Speaker 2: And then a huge number started to interrupt. But they just had sold a picture of fay Ed kissing Diana on a yacht for three hundred quid or three hundred pounds, like incredible sums of money. So the demand, the intensity for people to take these pictures very intense.
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely, And then what happened is for the tip, they would get the kickback monetarily to the security team. So these people all know each other, all right, So here comes this situation with Diana, and you know we've been talking all this time. Should I tell people how to get the book?
Speaker 2: We're gonna get there. No, wait, wait till the end. But just a couple couple more facts. The strange things around the accident. I mean, the setup was really something else, because it's almost like they wanted to delay them. So they were driving where when there would be the least amount of witnesses, Like, let's.
Speaker 1: Wash him out of midnight. Right, Here's what happened. So Henri Paul hatches this scheme. He's told that they've secured a route for her for him to drive the princess and Dodi uh and the he said, look, take her out the back door and you know, sneak her off in a car that no one would suspect she's in, and we'll secure a route for you so there won't be any traffic. There won't be anything there, and he said, okay, I can do it. So he goes and tells happen. So Henri and Dodi says, I don't know if I want to do this. You know, he said, how are we going to be? You know, assured that the paparazzi aren't going to see us, and he said, I'll take care of that. So what he did, pretty smart guy. He goes out the front door where all the paparazzis are and all of the l fied limbos are, and he says, they'll be out in about fifteen minutes. Stick around. Okay, Well, now he's with the hotel security team. They know his word is his word because he's worked with them before. So fifteen minutes come, they're not there. In ten minutes, they were out the back door of the riots, four of them in Trevor Rees jones On repalled the driver in the back seat where Doty and Diana. So they get about fifty feet down the road when they don't have feet over there, they have meters or in the metric system, and they had to have come to the realization, oh my god, we've been set up because there are motorcycles called motorbikes over there, huge motorcycles, very powerful, all blacked out. These people are dressed in black and they're surrounding the car. And because this limousine doesn't have tinted windows, they can see the princess and they're trying to shoot her. They've got pistols, they're trying to knock her off. So the driver is just about out of his mind. He's, oh, my god, what am I going to do now? He had to know he was set up. It was impossible not for him not to know. So they start racing through the streets of Paris, and of course there's never been a car that's going to outrun a motorcycle. I mean, the power to wait ratio is always on the bike, right, I mean, come on. So they're going on this route and they go through they go through the first tunnel, which is on the Riverside Expressway, and witnesses, they're all in by book. I'm not going to name it, but five or six witnesses step forward and all tell the same thing, the same thing that was told to parties. They were surrounding the car. They were fit, they were trying to shoot the princess. They were trying to get this car to pull over so they could get her. There's a big price on her head. She's pissing off lots of people. So and like I said before, the majority of people, you know, the majority of us are really nice people. Ninety nine point eight percent of us wouldn't bother a flee. But we have to come to the realization that there are people for hire and this is what they do. So she's got a price on her head. In here we go. So he's trying very Andrea Paul's a driver and he's trying desperately in his Mercedes S two to eighty to outrun these motorcycles or swear or do something right. So they get to the first tunnel, and they get to the second tunnel, which is Ponteama Tunnel, and this is where the crash happens. So now what's happening is the motorcycles are in front of the car and they're slowing him down. He can't go anywhere. So here's this, of course, in legend and lore, this white Fiat Uno that is meandering around the front of the tunnel and they're saying that it just just happened to you know, the side swipe the limousine and it it spun out. It didn't just happen to sideswipe them. They did a pit maneuver. A pit maneuver has been done. They're doing it in law enforcement now for the last twenty years. Has been done in NASCAR for ages and ages when two cars get side by side, all the one has to do is just clip the back quarter and the speed in the inertia spins the first car out. This is what they do in chase is now the police are doing this. This was they've been doing. I mean, liquor runners have been doing this in prohibition for years, but now it's more widely known. Prior to this and when the Diana's death, this was only done by train drivers. It wasn't commonly known but known none. So it's called a pitt maneuver. So this is why this car was in this spot at this time. It was to get the car to spin out in the tunnel, because that was their fail save when all else failed. First of all, they tried to kill her in the first tunnel with pistols, couldn't get a shot. So now how we're coming up to another tunnel. So now they're either going to shoot her in the tunnel or spin the car out. Well, what they did is they spinned the car out to a point where it hit the thirteenth pillar and the car flew apart, almost like a snap together model, which is also something I put in this book. So the motorcycles and everybody disappear in different directions, and here's this princess who's still alive. Mind you, there was.
Speaker 2: Died, Doty had died, and then Henri Paul died and the bodyguard had serious injury.
Speaker 1: Correct, oh yeah, correct, the on impact Henri Paul is dead and Dody Efied, who was sitting behind him, was dead. Very suspicious for Mercedes Benz, who was crafted at a higher speed than they were traveling at when they hit that. And I'll come to that in a minute. So Diana there, you know, I mean Diana. There's a picture in my book, a real picture in my book of Diana, and as black and white. Like I said, there's pictures in my book that I'm not gonna find anywhere else. There's a picture of her upright in grimsing and pain. She was alive, folks. I know there was another picture out there that she was dead in the car, and it's a color photograph. It's it's it was filmed somewhere, probably in the studio. It's just it's bonds fake. But I have real pictures in my book of the people who were trying to kill her, who had the who were in on the plot. You know, with the on close circuit TV, there were snapshots of the people who were threatening her. So the crack happens, Okay, I'm gonna I'm not gonna have time to go into the longest the two hour, two hour ambulance ride. You know, it took this woman. It took them two hours. Try and bend your mind around this. And I know other authors have researched this and they're fantastic. The other people who have researched this. It took them two hours to get this woman the equivalent of four miles to a hospital. And that's incredible when you start to think about this, you know, I mean there's pizza delivery people out there who guarantee a thirty minute delivery. She'd have been better off ordering a pizza and riding to the hospital with the driver. People are running the two minute mile. I mean, this is this is beyond tolerance. This is beyond tolerance. So they were all in it together. I don't think that. I think you're a handful of people who were in on this. I think maybe three or four people. I don't think. And when people talk about conspiracies that much of a conspiracy writer, I do run across them and I know them when I see them, but I don't seek them out, but I do see them.
Speaker 2: There's a huge cover up. There's a huge cover up in this whole story. I mean they there's the Fiat driver shot in the head in the back of the twice barn too, a crisp. There's all kinds of Immediately, there was information control where they were going after journalists and taking there. The French were taking their pictures and cameras and leading them. You said that that was happening in the UK. People had black bag jobs. So there's a lot of moving parts around her death. So you and you state that she had to die before September nineteenth, like they were targeting, or she had to go before the next landmine convention.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you're a little ahead of me in the story, but you're absolutely I was.
Speaker 2: Trying to wrap it up, and they just try to get to the point where we can ask you some questions if you don't mind. I mean there's a lot more. It's very detailed and lay it out very deep. I mean there's all kinds of sures. Henre Paul had fifty thousand deposited in his bank, twenty two thousand in his pocket when he died. I mean, just it's not normal. And the fact that there are two narratives and two stories is really telling. But you mind taking a few questions, Steve, Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to can I can you give me five minutes so I can wrap this up?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, So they take Now the paparazzi have arrived on the scene, all right, because they're about ten minutes behind because their motorcycles are a little bit less powerful. So they show up at the same time the authorities show up, and they put two and two together and come up with one hundred and forty seven to fifty. And they take all the paparazzi away and strip search them and take their film and this and that and the other thing, and they hold them thirty hours and they realize there's no story here. These people couldn't have been here. They interviewed them separately and together, and all their stories jive. They couldn't place them there. So of course the newspapers are running this out that the paparazzi were involved. They were not. They had to release them. So when they released them, they had to do they had to take They had to take a page out of the warrant commissioned report and blame the dead guy without the toxicology report coming back on Hen Repaul, without any without I mean, this is just so screwed up. It's almost hard to make this up. Without all of the information coming back at the toxicology report Hen Repaul, they released to the waiting media that he was drunk as a pig, and that's what caused it sound familiar, Lee Harvey Oswald. So that's the tale. This Mercedes, this Mercedes S two eighty had been stolen and stripped and put back together haphazardly. If this is the car they put the most famous women in the world in. So I think I'll have to wrap there because we don't have time to go too much further. I'd love to take some questions.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a perfect time because people can get all those details that you add in the book, and all of the cover up and scandalous things that happened after she died. The letter she wrote that wasn't published. There's a lot more in this book. But let me ask you. Let's get a couple of messages. Well, she was Diana Ever hospitalized for mental illness?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm sorry, I say again, you broke up.
Speaker 2: Was Diana ever hospitalized for a mental illness?
Speaker 1: Not? To my knowledge? She did have some problems. She did have some mental problems. It wouldn't surprise was but I didn't find anything possible. I mean, I do know that she was severely depressed and she tried to kill herself, and I know that she had all kinds of eating problems. But I don't know if she was ever hospitalized for a mental illness. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying that I couldn't find any evidence of it.
Speaker 2: She was anorexic, she admitted to being bollimic, and there's pictures of her, what she DIDs, she doesn't look very healthy. She had another quotation. Yeah, Another question for you, Steve, is do you believe the Boston breaks method was used in her assassination.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's possible, isn't it. That's possible. There was so much wrong with this vehicle. I don't think they had to do this, it's anything. Like I said, it's possible. I couldn't find any evidence of it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so, but there was something wrong, didn't they have, Like the seat belts were tampered with, Like there was evidence that the seat belts got tampered with? Is that true?
Speaker 1: Well, the car was stolen and stripped and it was just put back together wrong. And of course the French and the British are lying about this. They're saying the French was saying this phenometer was stuck at the equivalent of one hundred and twenty one miles an hour. The British are saying it was stuck at their equivalent of one hundred and forty miles an hour. Mercedes Benz finally had to step in and say, look, no, after an accident, it goes back to zero. This car was stolen and stripped of all electronic control modules and the fuses were in the wrong spot. I mean, this thing was a death trap. Did that happen by accident? It was the only car on the motor pool in the motor pool came up and the bell boy drove it up. Who the hell was this bell boy? This is not a secured person or a secured car. The seat belts weren't working right, you know. They Mercedes Benz is probably one of the finest automobikers in the world. They stepped forward and said, we want to do a private investigation of this vehicle because it's not behaving properly the front. No one would let them investigate the vehicle. They asked three times. They were returned down at every turn. The only people who investigated this vehicle for these problems were people who were paid not to find anything by the British government.
Speaker 2: All right, and there was I mean they cleaned the crime scene or the scene of where the accident or assassination happened, right away that night. Yeah, I'm watching everything, took the car away. It should have been locked down for days as they got all the information.
Speaker 1: But oh my god. Yes, that's why they make crime scene tape. You get one chance to investigate a crime scene. Same thing with Elvis Presley, all right, he's dead. What are they doing? They sanitize the dust sine all right, Princess Diana's declared dead. They call in special equipment to sanitize the tunnel, and they're dragging the car away on a flatbed and all of the evidence that could have been investigated with it through the streets of Paris at two in the morning. What the hell is going on? Just like John F. Kennedy, Okay, he gets his brain blown out. They take him into Parkland. What a secret service doing. They've got a bucket and sponges and they're wiping out the car. They're wiping the blood splatter out of the car. In a slain US president. You can't make this up, you know, I mean, Marilyn Monroe, there's another one. You know that the police show up the housekeepers doing the laundry. Are you kidding me? You can't. And I say that I mentioned these in the book. They're called threads of insanity, and I link them up through all of these mysterious quote unquote murders. And they were not They were hits. Okay, these people were. They just didn't die by accident. I mean, I guess they were murders, but they are high profile hits, and all of these have commonalities that I a link up in the book. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Really, you did a great job, very cogent. You laid it out rationally. You can follow on get the background, which is also very important. Where's the best place to get the book, Steve?
Speaker 1: My book is available in ebook an audiobook all the way around the world. It's available in kindle. If you want a physical copy, you can go to my website, who Murdered Books dot com. If you want me on your show, fill out the forum there. I'll be had to do it. Physical books are going away. I've got a handful left if you want one. It's cheaper than Amazon. If you want a physical book, I will autograph them to anybody you want. And I've got I don't know, a couple dozen left. And when they're gone, they're gone. I'm not doing any more physical books. It's going to be digital from here on end. So go to who Murdered Books dot com. You can catch me on Facebook, you can catch me on Twitter. I love to hear from people who read my stuff, so don't be afraid to reach out.
Speaker 2: Great and that's I'll put that the link in the show notes who Murdered books dot com with your full name Stephen who banie U b A n e Y. And again this book was Who Murdered Diana published May one, So Steve, thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 1: Hey. Thanks, it's a pleasure of being here.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool,