Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, everybody, welcome to a new show. It's a Relationships is a bitch meets Everything is a bitch. Because we've all been so crazy, we haven't gotten enough time in the schedules to do both shows this week. So we are doing a special ram them together, which I think will be a lot of fun because we'll put Arena on the spot about a bunch of stuff that you probably won't want to talk about, but we'll make her. We'll make her talk about it. So it is Mike here with our relationship guru, Arena Wood and lifelong pal aj Benza.
Speaker 2: Hey, looking good, everybody, You guys, You guys look great. Yeah, good, I'm feeling good. I mean I'm not out there and in Palm Beach. You're in uh in Jupiter. But I've been Vegas and it feels awfully good. Feeling good, Looking good.
Speaker 1: Those new glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a little pair of green ones, little tornoise colored glasses that I got. N I have like three or four. You know, when you get older, you gotta have three or four. One of the bathroom, one of your car, one by your night table. I had a buddy who worked on his car so many times he kept a pair of glasses in his engine because she would forget to bring lasses out to his car when he worked on his car.
Speaker 1: That's my husband, and your husband works on a lot of your husband when he's under that old camaro, uh messing with the manifold and everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have memories of Kenny on his back on one of those rollers we were kids. He was always underneath cars. Kenny love to work on cars.
Speaker 1: One day, I'm going to drive by and the and the Camaro is going to be out with the rest of the trash, just looking for somebody to pick it up, because it's sitting there under a tar in the garage. He hasn't driven it, and when's the last time he drove that car?
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a pleasant feeling for him knowing he has You could.
Speaker 2: Put the car on the boat. That's a new one. Just have to go on the boat and drive that around with some Trump flags.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we could build a pontoon for the car and and trail up behind the boat.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting. He can give it to Trump, like like the Saudis gave Trump an airplane. Kenny can give the car to Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I definitely want to talk about that later. Trump. Trump. It's it's just so stupid. Okay, So speaking as stupid, A J and I, uh, I had some conversation last week on everything as a bit talking about, you know, some of our phobias about going to the doctor and some of the things that we do, rules that we create for choosing doctors and going to the doctor, and and I sort of got outsmarted because I have a rule where I can't I go to young male doctors and I can't go to hot female doctors. Yeah, because I'm fine. I created that rule because I don't mind an old man looking up my ass, and I don't mind a fat woman looking up my ass, but I don't want a hot doctor looking up my ass. And I don't want some young guy looking at me treating me like I'm Abevagoda and making me feel really fucking old.
Speaker 2: Right, So I got it.
Speaker 1: But I got out smarted because I was going through the thumbnail pictures of doctors in trying to choose a new family doctor here in Jupiter, and I picked this female doctor thinking she was about a four oh, and she just, for whatever reason, took a bad picture that day put it in the thumbnail. And so when I went to her for the first time and she walked in and all of a sudden, she's a seven and a half, it fucked up my entire plan, right, So I went back to see her yesterday day and and she wanted me to she wanted to look at a couple of things as a follow up from from some testing I had I had done, And I said, look, can we call an audible? And she's like, she's like, what do you mean, what's what's in audible? What's an audible? I said, well, can is your nurse or nurse practitioner able to perform this? Able to do this? And she said, yeah, she could do it. What's your You have a problem with me? I said, I said, no, I go look, you put a picture in whatever that thing is for doctors, and you put a picture where you're a four. In reality you're a seven and a half, and at a seven and a half, I can't have you look at my ass. I so can you? Can you bring in the nurse And she's like, well, Mackenzie, I think was a nurse. McKenzie's not a four. I go, I'm sorry, doctor, wal McKenzie's a four. So so let me have let me, let me have Mackenzie. And so I got through the doctor greed, and I got through everything with McKenzie. And so the question for you a long build up to the question do you have rules around that? Do you only go to female doctors? Will you go to male doctors? Like if you have a uh a problem downstairs, you got to go. Someone's got to check out your KOUCHI do you have a male doctor only rule a female doctor, any rules around who gets to who gets to mess around down there?
Speaker 3: It's not a question for me or it is, but it's a question for you that's correct to tell you. I don't even see I don't even care it's going to be a man or woman. I tell you the truth. I tell you what the mass like Massus was a doctor. I had a genecologist who was a man. But I prefer women just because they are more tender. But if it's going to be a great professional, I don't really think it's male or female. Let's say, if it's surgeon, I would choose all their men. But this is only because we spoke about that on the end of podcast. Because it's his more decisive. You know, like men they're so and No. I don't care it's men and woman. I care about the level of professionalism.
Speaker 2: I mean, my mother, my two sisters, my aunt, and my ex wife all had the same male dynacologists who they all loved. He delivered their children, my nephews. They loved this guy. They had no issues with him being male when it comes to me. I had a female checked myne undercarriage in Chicago, which I found myself. She wasn't a seven, she was definitely a five to six tops, and it didn't bother me. It didn't bother me. I'm very trusting with doctors. However, when I was in such bad shape with my COVID the first time with COVID pneumonia, and I was, you know, I had messed the bed because when you get in, when you get all the stuff from the ivy banks, it messages stomach cup and it was awful. And I had a couple of really pretty nurses and they had to come in and clean up. And once that happens, you're just like, what can you do? They were very nice and sweet to me, and in that capacity, I'd rather a woman do it. Than a guy walk in and have to clean me up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Could you ask that woman out after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no shame.
Speaker 1: You would have no trouble asking her out on a date after she'd just cleaned your slop up all off your sheet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I could do it because she sees it all the time. And if I made her laugh and she thought I was cute or funny, I don't think it would matter to her because that's her line of work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a completely funny.
Speaker 4: Story about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my uncle was a big playboy. He had a lot of lovers and he was like incredible business mind, superman, like super everything genius. But he had some kind of you know, few women around, so he had zero consciousness and he was doing IV or whatever.
Speaker 5: He was in the hospital on the fence, on the edge of life and death, and your nurses are walking in at seven o'clock in the morning and they're talking and said, listen, this one is forget about them. He's not going to wake up anymore. So he woke up, he recovered, and he had his sex exactly with the hospital with the girl who tell him.
Speaker 1: That he was going to be dead. For him. That's a power that's a power move. She declares you dead, and like a week later you're banging her.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: In three days, Mike, in three days, I need I need to know your uncle's name is. He's in the Badass Hall of Fame fact.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah he was, but he was a lot of fun when you're not his wife.
Speaker 2: The closest I got to anything like that was my father was dying. It was a very nurse taking care of him, and uh when he passed at the funeral Paul, that night, there was a phone call for me and I went to get the call and it was one of his nurses, the cute one that I liked, and she was saying, a g I'm so sorry. I just found out. I wasn't at work and I and my father's in the casket, and I said that I'm in the back room and going listen. You know, I wanted to ask you out. We should go out one night. You were so good to my dad, and I love the way you are. You're so sweet, and we ended up dating for a couple of months. It's strange what happens at hospitals with death and life and sickness. These people have dedicated their lives to saving people.
Speaker 1: So dude, you pull the fon leebods?
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 1: Otter and animal house? He said, his girlfriend, his fiance dies and he goes to the dorm. You know, I'm here to pick up my fiance and then he and then he ends up banging the right.
Speaker 2: That's a good pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at your dad's funeral, you're you're I work in the crowd.
Speaker 2: I made a date with a girl who lived in a nurse who lived in Valley Stream, and we went out for a couple months and she was just like I thought you'd be beautiful, sexy, fun and it petered out. But you know, when it happens, it happens. What can you do?
Speaker 1: Dad would have been very very proud in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so let's.
Speaker 1: Go to another fed up thing that bothers Mike. But I think Agent's gonna agree with me on this one. I don't know if you're going to have an opinion or not, Arena, But okay, So the NBA playoffs fantastic. The nick games have been just well, especially Game one, two and four have been just incredible with crazy comebacks twenty points down in two games, the most recent game fourteen points down and come back to win in the in the fourth quarter in very dramatic fashion. But I am so bothered, I mean, like really really bothered. It's a fight in my house at these freaking stars sitting courtside who've never been NICK fans, have never been to games historically, and all of a sudden, because it's a big national event, the playoffs, the games on national TV gonna be seen by tons of people. We have to see the Kardashian family, we have to see uh, Cardi b whoever the heck? I mean, if you're if you're like Ben Stiller, fine, he's at NICK games all the time. John McEnroe, Fine at the games all the time. Uh you know the old the old Knicks that you know, Starks and those guys, great Gregory there, there's there are stars and old players that are there all the time. But during the uh well and Spike Lee obviously there all the time. Tracy Morgan's there all the time. But who have us? So Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Timothy Shalla may come.
Speaker 2: On, well, okay, I keep going, but I'll address Timothy Shallow may but go ahead, CARDI B Yeah, that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: To me. It's like letting them sit courtside is like letting illegal aliens vote. It's it's the same thing. They are an illegal alien in that seat at my Nick game. I agree, don't you don't belong there. Somebody else would have been in that seat that, in order to paid for that seat, would had to have been a hardcore Nick fan. And maybe they're coming down from the tenth row where they actually were, but that means somebody in row twenty would have got Row ten and somebody in row forty. We want real Nick fans. During the game, you see all of these people in the street right outside the garden partying and watching the game because they couldn't get or can't afford ticket to get to get in there. And we have these freaking Hollywood they don't know anything about the game, just crashing the game and attending it, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Bugging me bullshit. Well, I agree with you. And when I was a reporter in the nineties, I had floor seats. I had a press pass, which meant I could go anywhere in the arena, in the locker rooms, and sometimes I'd get a ticket just to be in the arena even if I didn't have a seat. I knew a guy, John Sirillo was his name, who let me go to the game, and I would just walk around the garden and watch the whole game. But there are in my column. It used to piss me off that I would name the celebrities that would leave the games early. The next day in my column, I'd say, here, I call him the flakes of the way.
Speaker 1: Remember you doing that?
Speaker 2: And I would write down, you know, hear the people who left early, who got the floor seats that are so expensive, but they get them for free, like, for instance, Howard Stern used to sit courtside. Then he found out he couldn't sit courtside anymore, and he stopped going to Nick games. And now Tracy Morgan's got his seat. I agree with you and everything except Timothy shallow May. He's a real New York City kid, grew up in New York school in New York. Has always been a Knick fan. He's a big sports fan. He goes on the sports shows. He knows his stuff. Any sport you talk about, he knows everything. I'll give him a pass, but everybody else.
Speaker 1: Has he been going to Nick games all year because I don't remember seeing him during the ass he's.
Speaker 2: Busy with movies. But whenever he's not busy, Charlamagne is there. He's a giant Knick fan and a giant New York City fan, so I'll give him a pass. But I agree with you, it's not right and it's bullshit because we know who true fans are, and it's like it's become like the US Open. It's these sporting events have become like the met Gala. You gotta show up, You're gonna have a certain ouf and on, and people get to see you on TV and the media feeds into it and it's done sense. So I agree. A lot of these rappers, or these female rappers, are going for one reason only, and that's to attract the attention of these NBA players for dates and maybe possibly having a baby one day. I mean, Megan the Stallion walked in the other night. Who I think she's beautiful. She looked like she was ready to find a man that night, that minute, and every man is turning his head on either team looking at Making the Stallion. She's not a Knicks fans bullshit.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yes, guys, because you are passionate about it, and you think who that there should be.
Speaker 4: People who honor it, who respect it, who understanding it, who.
Speaker 3: Are experts or big fans. So you take it personal. But in reality, if you think about that, people who plan in marketing. Mike, your wife, she's in marketing. So probably the director of Nicks or somebody else who made that decision. Those celebrities, they are not self invited.
Speaker 4: You know, they were not.
Speaker 3: Buying the Nicks invited you know, So who invited them? I have a question. You will find those things. I've never believe that celebrity would put one penny into.
Speaker 4: A game like this.
Speaker 2: They don't pay for they are.
Speaker 3: So who invited them? Who is on charge?
Speaker 2: Well there are people you call The by guy is not there anymore. In fact, he ended up because finding out he was a pedophile. It's a horrible story. John Sorilla was a great guy. But I don't know who the person is now. But there was always a person who worked at the garden, who worked for the Knicks. Where you can call on a pinch and say I need to tonight. You know, it was either free for me or I would pay whatever it was it was never much more than one hundred and fifty bucks. It was reasonable back in the nineties. Now I don't know what they go for.
Speaker 1: Well, it pisses me off even more if to think that it's the Knicks or you know, Madson Square Guarden Paramount Knicks. Yes, well no, they're in their courtside seats. So it's not you're not on one team side or another. You're just uh, you're just there. But if you're gonna, if you're gonna offer tickets to people, offer them to people that somehow the hardcore Nick fan is gonna feel good about, you know, do a guy who's a season ticket holder from the nosebleed seat and reward his loyalty and then highlighted during the game. That's that kind of thing makes me feel better about the team, not seeing Kylie frickin general. But it all reminded me of a a very important scene in motion picture history. And I have a recommendation for Adam Silver that the commissioner of the of the NBA, and I want to call this the Diner rule. So in the in the nineteen eighty two movie Diner, one of the one of the characters, Eddie Simmons. Steberg is marrying this girl named Elise, but he will only marry her if she can pass a test, one hundred and forty question test on the history of the Baltimore Colts. He's a huge So this is an old movie, the Colts still in Baltimore. This is so. He was such a fan that his wife, he couldn't marry a woman who wasn't a devoted Colts fan, and so she had studied for weeks, which insteads are coming out here.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm the games.
Speaker 1: Well, that's unconditional love of the Colts.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was. He loved the cults and he wanted to have a wife who knew about his love of the cults. And even his friends, if I remember that beautiful movie Diner were telling him, come on, ease up, man, she's a good woman, calm down. He wouldn't buckle. He was like, no, she has to pass his test. She's got to pass his test. It was a great It was a great gimmick in that movie, which was great altogether. But I understand that, I mean, there should be Look, if you're going to get tickets like that with the Knicks looking like they could possibly win this whole thing with injuries happening here and there, then yeah, you need to have a stipulation where somebody gets to see that sit in those seats, who really deserves their asks in those seats. It can't just be given away. So I agree, it's a great it's a great idea, Mike that the dining quiz is great.
Speaker 1: So and the dina quizes is that they took it too far. It's over the top. There's one hundred and forty questions. It's it's like, you know, really really difficult stuff that even the guys didn't know the answers to. So, arena, I've got a five question, simple five question thing to see if you would be qualified If I were Adam Silver and I instituted this, whether you would qualify for a courtside seat at a Nick game. You're gonna take You're gonna take the You're gonna take the question. Yeah, you can take the quizs just five.
Speaker 2: About this.
Speaker 1: It's just five questions. Okay. Number one, what is the name of the arena? The nixt plane.
Speaker 2: Arena and the arena it's in New York City? Where do they play?
Speaker 1: Think of a street you love to shop on New York City.
Speaker 2: But now, what's this? What's the street in New York City that has a lot of beautiful clothes where you love to shop?
Speaker 1: So high? Okay shopping? So okay, this is falling off the rails before. I possibly imagined Madison Square Garden. Heard of Madison Square Garden once, but I filmed there. Kenny is not allowed to ever buy you a court sights take me there. Well, okay, we'll see if you can redeem yourself, because all you need to do is get three right to pass? What is the nickname NIS? Short for what's the real name of the team the New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that you would never know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you want to.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a helpline or what do you call that lifeline?
Speaker 1: I mean flying? Is the agent?
Speaker 2: Knicks is short for a longer word, and then I don't know, I'm not even sure what the longer word even is, but the knicks are short for knickerbockers. I don't know what I'm about.
Speaker 3: That's under pronounced.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Well AJ is googling knickerbocker Okay, we'll move to We'll move to question three. And this is This is also a test whether your husband's even turned on a game in the playoffs? What is the name of the Knicks top score number eleven on the Knicks? What is his name?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but that's my favorite number.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 3: Can you ask me something about TV host or Fox TV or anything about.
Speaker 1: Okay, who is the host of the ingram Angle?
Speaker 2: Right, Laura, there you go? Good? Okay, that.
Speaker 1: Can get my.
Speaker 2: By the way, the nikoboker is a style of pants. Just doesn't seem too.
Speaker 1: Late to change that, okay for AJ. So in what decade did the NIXT win their last NBA championship seventies? Nineteen seventies, And the last question was what is the name of the Knicks slutty dance crew?
Speaker 2: I love my Next City Dancers, the.
Speaker 1: NIXT City Dancers. The NIXT City Dancers are the that that is the the densest collection of slutty women ever assembled. Like so, I I a nickname with Terry Ann years ago and in the food court and somebody walks up in a Madison Square Garden blazer and asks me if I would like to participate in the NIXT Cheap Eagle super Shot contest and I'm like, well, what do I have to do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Between the third and fourth quarter, will bring you out. You have three free throws. If you make one of the three free throws, you get a chance to take a three pointer. One three pointer. If you make it, you win a new g Wow. I'm like, okay, I go, I gotta do this. So they come and they grab you. But they bring me to a back room, the room with the Nixt City dancers, because I'm coming out with all these the Nixt City dancers, which is it's a back in the day we used to say a bridge and tunnel crowd. It's a major bridge and tunnel crowd, really long nails, lots and lots of hair, bad New York accents, and really tight shorts. Right, and they they bring me out and I nail the first free throw. Nail the first free throw. So now the crowd has like an expectation that I have a clue what I'm doing. I look over and speaking of women who could see courtside, could sit court side, Tyra Banks, who was there all the time back in the day, Tyren has given me one of these right next to Spike. And not only did I throw up an air ball. Oh no, but it was. It was probably one to two feet short and at least a foot left, and I got I got boots, so I just ducked my head and like walked off the court. So I did win one hundred dollars of Nixon Rangers merchandise. At the story went a little further than one hundred dollars of merch cos it's.
Speaker 2: Not easy when you stopped by the court. I took my kids to see the Harlem Globe Trotters at the at the LA what is it called back then, Staples Staples, and we were on the court shooting, shooting hoops, and I'm like, hey, I played ball, this will be great. You know. I looked like shit the first four or five shots I took, and that's only allowed two shots. I kept grabbing the basketball trying to redeem myself until I sunk a decent looking shot. But once you're in the arena, it's different than playing in your backyard or playing in a gym. It's a whole different. It's just different when you're there. But you could make fun of the Nick City Dance Crew. However, the girl who used to run that crew, her last name was pope and she was gorgeous and pat Riley was having an affair with her. So don't don't cast all the Nix City dancers off. The one who let she must have.
Speaker 1: Been off that night, or maybe she was sleeping with pat something. She ran the she ran the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the whole nation wants to know what's going on in the Diddy trial, and we have We have the world's greatest expert on Diddy and the Diddy trial here with us. So what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Well, we all know Diddy's up for faces up to life in prison for this sex uh sex trial, and it accompasses a lot of things. Their prosecutors are saying. He's forced these ex lovers a visit into these so called freak golfs. And not only his ex lover, the beautiful Cassie Ventura, who's now married and pregnant. I think she's maybe she's not married, but she's like very pregnant. She looks beautiful. She took the stand the other day, and boy, this is gonna be It's already shaping up to be an amazing movie of the week, if not a series one. Day. But here's something I want to talk about that really I didn't expect to hear about these freak coughs were I'm sure, Irena, if you haven't read or heard, there were these freak gough parties where they would have sex for days, okay on drugs, with the baby oil and all this kind of stuff. But Diddy was directing a lot of it. He would like to masturbate while other men had sex with his girl, not only have sex with her, but p in her mouth and then ejaculate on her. And then after they were done, she would have to run out of the room and rub that strange man seemen on p Diddy. That turned him on. That was one of his turn ons. Not only would he make awhare he heels and put her in masquerade masks, but they found escorts and strangers and put her on drugs, and she just was made to have sex with these strangers over and over again. His defense is trying to say he's just a swinger. This is what these people do. He's a high flying tycoon. You can't make him out to be a criminal. It's a lifestyle. This is what it is you're getting here. You're taking it too far. But when you heard, I did hear, but you read what she said, and you imagine being a beautiful, very pregnant woman having to say these things on the stand. She's got parents, she's got family. It paints such an awful picture for Diddy moving forward. But you know, I have this distinct feeling that this guy's not gonna, not gonna go away for life. You know, he's got one big strike against him because of what he's been doing. But he's been in seven months locked up alongside Luigi Mangione and Sam Bankman freed. They're all fucking roommates now. But these freak off sessions are really shedding light on just how disgusting this was. And he's occurred at every hotel. They even would bring blow up pools into hotel rooms and fill them up with water and baby oil, and the people had to keep themselves wet with oil to Ditty's liking, they had to glisten. Now on top of all that, of course, he was beating her, he was choking her. And I bring up this urination thing because I find it horrible that the art of drinking another person's urine is called urlanya. It sounds like, yes, it's called urlanya. It sounds like a beautiful Italian side dish. It's rhymes with lasagna, but it has nothing to do with food. And there was one particular time where, now I didn't know there's a way to do this. I just thought when a girl wanted to repeat on, you pee on it. I had one girl for the one day that that happened. I looked at it like she was crazy, but I said, all right, we're in the shower and I peed on it and we were laughing through it. It was so stupid. It wasn't a turn on. But Diddy wanted these strange men to pee in her mouth. But she got upset because this one person was just emptying his whole hose into her mouth and she was choking and Diddy wouldn't stop. It turns out there's an art to this, Mike Karina. You've got to only drop a few drops at a time. It's like having an after dinner drink. It's like having an appartieth. You can't just chug it. You've got to sip it. So that's what did he wanted. And when she didn't do it right, she'd get smacked and she'd get beat, her lips were split. You know, she'd be throwing the shower in a GHB, a drug hole. I mean, this guy, I don't know how they're gonna act like he's innocent, but there's just something about this to me that says he's not gonna go away for life. And I feel like he's gonna beat this thing and do some time, but not nearly enough. And I think if he gets time, he'll be out within five years, three years. I don't see this. I really think it's gonna be awful. The only thing I'm happy about.
Speaker 1: Now did she say she was doing these things voluntarily or she was forced to do these things?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a fine line. She was drugged and he made her do it, and if she didn't want to do it, she would be beat, she'd be hit. And that's just the way it was. Going to parties, inviting people, over going on Craigslist and finding strangers. You know. There was that one guy years ago who said he was arrested at some point, the guy that went into a Trump facility or some kind of country club and wanted to shoot truck. When the cops grabbed him, he was rambling about I used to be a sex slave for P Diddy and I had sex with Cassie. And at the time, nobody knew what this. They thought he was rambling, they thought he was nuts. But everything he was saying was exactly what's being said down in court. This guy was that guy among many who he did. He would hire to do this with his girlfriend, in addition to beating her and messing up hotel rooms to the point where there was a staff of people that had to pay off the hotel because of all the bodily fluids that were on the walls, on the bed, in the bathtub. You know, his staffers had tens of thousands of dollars to stuff in the hands of people at the hotel to make it go away, and believe it or not, for years it didn't get out. Money. Really talked for a long time with this guy, and people let him get away with well, not murder, but just awful. These freak golfs are disgusting and they were always getting IV fluids. There were regular treatments for ivy fluids to recover from all the physical exertion and the drug use. What's not going to be included in the trial Unfortunately, is these sixty three other lawsuits that have been filed against him, including sexual assault, battery, sex trafficking, drugging, gang rape, among other nonsense. None of those were included in this federal indictment.
Speaker 1: Because those are all civil cases.
Speaker 2: Though, right, yeah, yeah, but the jury's not going to hear about them. I find it hard to believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, but the jury's already heard. I mean, come on, I agree with.
Speaker 2: You, but apparently they're supposed to not know about this stuff. To what I'm nervous about is the jury is eight men and four women. That scares me because I think a lot of those men might think, like, hey, listen, you know, no one put a gun to her head. She did what she did. No, maybe there wasn't a gun to her head, but she did mention knights that where he made her hold his gun at nightclubs and in parties, she held as many as two guns at a time sometimes this poor girl. It's look, it's gonna be. We didn't get to hear names and get the nitty gritty on Jeffrey Epstein. We didn't get the nitty greed with a trial with Gallayn Maxwell, so we have to settle with this.
Speaker 1: Okay, But question so. I know there's the visual evidence of the beating that the CNN tape that right, that everybody has seen, but is there physical evidence is she they're able to prove that she was drugged that I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you can prove drugging so many years later. But there's there's video and photo evidence of her having split lips and having to wear a different hairstyle to hide a cut over an eyebrow because he punched her or he shoved her and she hit her head on the side of the bed. The jury has seen that. That was the first day of this of this trial. But most of these cases, twenty six med and thirty seven women. You gotta remember there are men who are saying that he did these things too, they were raped A well, it's it's gonna be the show of the spring. That's I'm glued to it. In fact, I took a break on tomorrow. I didn't mention anything about the trap because I could do a show on this every day. It's that juicy pardon of the word. But this guy's I knew this guy was bad thirty some mond years ago when I worked I had said his murders behind this guy as I ran with the rap crab, with the Tupacs and those guys, and they all knew that Diddy was a bad guy, and you wouldn't suspect it because he was America's darling. He's on Broadway, he's running marathons, he's donating money. He's a man of many children, but that deep dark side, including his girlfriend and the mother of his kids. Kim Porter, who was a beautiful woman mysteriously being healthy but dying in pneumonia, no medication in her house, no cell poot on her dresser, his good friend. I'll be sure that R and B singer who was a friend of mine, suddenly collapses almost at death's door. Was in a coma for months. I had to get a liver transplant. Heavy d Another singer dies of a heart attack. He was a Bad Boy Entertainment with Diddy. Andre Harrell, another guy who began this by Bad Boy Records, dies of a heart attack at a young age. All the people began Bad Boy Records are all gone. I'll be sure's here. But he even said last week that he thinks that Diddy tried to kill him. He's never said that before, so it's it is going to be explosive. And if everything that I know about Dinny would be included, he would go away from life. But it's a court case and not everything's going to be included. A jim.
Speaker 4: The thing of it.
Speaker 3: If you think about humiliation during the sex.
Speaker 2: Talk loud come closer.
Speaker 4: Yes, when we hear accidents like that, and it's not the only one in the United States and definitely not the only one all the world. Because people are doing that, it's actually humiliation during the sex. What makes you do that? When you think about sex itself, what happens to you when you finished, it's the liberation of the energy which is concentrated in your body from the both sides, men and women. And some people psychologically speaking, they're just not satisfied with the regular sex because the temptation to do that or they are doings with the other people is freeing themselves, crossing the border, and they feel I guess so because I'm not a part of it and never was, and I didn't even have clients like that, thank god, I never attracted them into my life. I guess they feel kind of release and the other thing that they're experiencing, its definitely power. Because I don't know so many people, or maybe they just cover it and they are not important for the news. When some I don't know, just regular drug addict, has nothing to do with being rich and famous. He's doing that type of stuff. Sooner or later he will get in trouble. Neighbors will call him in on something else. So when people are getting the power. And we had a couple of weeks ago or two months ago, maybe maximum. I spoke to a friend of mine and she said that one girl she's Ukrainian, and I was very sorry to hear that because she was called to the party with Dubai shiks or something like that. I'm not the one who read the news. I'm not the one who listened. So it's like, you know, like ports of a friend of mine and she said she was invited to the party. My first question was, even she's from my country.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 4: It was a working prostitute. That was a regular girl, No regular girl. She was invited to a private party and they did something that they made her make sex to the whores. So she came back with all broken wounds. So people like to feel power. People like to and she's forever done. So it's already not a human, not about it. It's a vegetable. And I'm sorry to hear that, but you hear that power and opportunity to have a lot of money and manipulate and make you living in fear. So I'm very sorry for people and to women mostly who suffer from that. But if we talk about the United States here, if it happened in the Soviet Union, you know women are living in fear, and you know they were bidden, they were abused, the children were taken away. He looks like the country of women. Not to disrespect men, but law is protecting women very well. Trying to do something to American women, she would hire a lawyer. Every neighbor and friend would be on her side even if she was wrong. So it's a very protective country for women initially. So I'm very sorry to hear maybe they were drugged, but before to take a drug, before to take a pill, and I think we are all not saying at least one in your life you smoked, or you did pat or you did anything, and you understand before to touch drug, you make a choice. You go there, you don't because you have no idea how it's going to end up. So all these women who make a deal with people like PDD because they want to be attached to a glory, to power, to money, and to stand in their shape to be married to a guy like that to hang out. For example, I look at him, I have zero traction if I were a single woman and they had to choose between regular person down to Earth's normal business and smart who I picture is a father of my future kids and like person like.
Speaker 3: That that's absolutely unpredictable to me, Like I don't care about his glory.
Speaker 4: I will make my own fame with my own knowledge. Yeah, but I think you pay for something you know they want.
Speaker 2: You're a smart, very educated woman, and so go.
Speaker 3: Educate to yourself, don't do a drugs, and you know, don't put yourself down on a person like Ddy.
Speaker 2: But what Diddy was doing was a lot like what Harvey Weinstein was doing, Promising these women a chance to be in a movie, chance to be a.
Speaker 4: Because they wanted shot cars and was that's.
Speaker 2: Even as a singer, And Diddy promised that her singing career would explode. And and I'm just wondering, you know, beyond that why does a woman stay when she's being so abused repeatedly, not even by her own man, but by letting other men do this while her man pleasures himself watching it. Walk the fuck away.
Speaker 4: Because they are lost, because they don't know where to go, because they are nobody in reality. That's why I'm saying that starts from yourself. Go get an education, like do the other thing. Your dream is very wrong to make it happen through the way lifestyle like that. If it was a village, if it was Soviet Union, if you couldn't get any help, but you just want wanted a solution and your pain for your solution. And after fifteen years old, they wake up and all this, you know actresses, when they started to watch and say how bad was that producer or whatever? So why you didn't Why you say this after you got all those roles you say that at the beginning of your career, take him out and get another producer.
Speaker 2: I agree, And it's amazing because P Diddy, you talk about people who are you know, there are a lot of people in this world, especially in Hollywood, who are functioning drug addicts. This guy made himself a billionaire and was doing all this kind of stuff. I mean, we're talking three four days off the radar, having sex, having sex with multiple people, him having sex with men while she watched him watching her having sex with strange men that he got off Craigslist. Just a dirty, filthy way of life. And yet he builds himself up to be a great late night talk show and Ellen Degenerous loved him. All the shows had him on. They put him in Broadway, he started in movies. They gave him the Key to the City. It's like thirty years ago. I knew this is a bad guy. Why do people not see? How could they not see this?
Speaker 1: Well, let me turn He turned to a Well I don't it's not a better topic. But I guess are the other entry for Man of the Year Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you have you heard this new song.
Speaker 2: I I well, not cousin. We played that in your car a few weeks ago about giving giving head to his cousin for eight years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, not that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, the new song I gotta tell you the beat. I love the beat about people. Don't know what I say on Twitter? That song that is the greatest beat that probably will come out this summer. If you can hear it? Trust me, you'll love it.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, wait, wait, no, we must be talking about song.
Speaker 2: Which one are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The one that's Kyle n word hit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all that's It's a great beat. The words are horrible. I'm saying this as I'm wearing my easy sneakers. By the way, but I had no way, shape or from support anti Semitism. I've always thought he's a genius with his lyrics. I don't know how this guy is getting away with this and still having to me the sexiest woman on earth as his wife. He's now admitted he's gay, he loves Hitler, hate Jews, I mean everything he says. But yet he's still pumping. He's still out there, he's still popping. And this last joint, he put out this song which you can't really find yet on Spotify you can only find a few seconds.
Speaker 1: They it was on, and they've all all these platforms have taken it off. You can actually search it on X and you'll you'll find it on X because people keep reposting it after other people get rid of it. But but I was you can't find lyrics anywhere, No, No, so I listened to it really closely. Uh, and and made out a couple of a couple of lines. So at one point it says, uh, you know, with all the money I pay, I still can't get my kids back. And it says, so I became a Nazi. Yeah, bitch, I'm the villain so taking my kids back. So I became the Nazi. Yeah bitch, I'm the villain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well listen, it's not it's not it's not the Beatles, it's not the Carpenters. It's a whole different kind of music. But it reminds me of the American Bandstand when the kids were here, saw them and they'd say, it's got a nice beat. I'd like to dance to it. There's a video. There's a video of Tony Soprano driving his car in the beginning of Sopranos without that music, but he's listening to Ditty's new song. It's hysterical. I know, it's awful, but so good.
Speaker 3: To be a foreigner and not always understand with this.
Speaker 2: And it's too fast, and so it's it's it's it's terrible. This guy, he's a terrible guy. But you know he's a mad genius. I don't know what to say. I do think his music is is genius. He's put out some tremendous stuff over the years. I supported his sneaker line. I bought shirts with his face on it long before he's sentiting this nonsense. But I think of his children. How are these kids gonna deal with the ship.
Speaker 1: Forget about daddy, he was seriously running for president.
Speaker 2: We forgot, Yeah, we forgot that.
Speaker 3: Independent I.
Speaker 2: Must have been.
Speaker 1: He was buddying up to Trump. Uh how Trump and Carlson gave him a two night, humongous interview that tens of millions of people watched, and and uh they edited it. I mean they did some really selective editing to edit out as much of the crazy as they could out of it. And really that was I mean, they platformed the guy and tried to normalize what the heck was coming out of his mouth, and right right an the.
Speaker 4: Look of his wife if he had an inauguration.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm not a pretty a fan of Kim Kardashian. I think she's beautiful, but I feel for her. She's got four kids that are his and they're hearing this stuff. One of them is old enough to be on the internet, she's on Instagram, she sees things, she hears things, kids talk in school. I mean, for God's sake, what damage is he doing to his children that he says he can't see. He shouldn't be able to see them with the way he's acting and talking. I got thrown out of my house. I went to jail because I yelled too loud one night, and because of that, the state came after me and made sure the children were being treated right. I mean, I went through hell for yelling. This guy is doing the most horrifying stuff and yet he's still out there running around making millions.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well, speaking of of the N word, have you guys followed this Shiloh Hendricks case?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No's that really j I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: You're not Silo Hendricks.
Speaker 1: You're not up on this one. So Shiloh Hendricks is a woman, a white woman in from Rochester, Minnesota, all right, who went megaviral because a she had her kid on a on a playground and a young black kid somewhere five six, seven years old, I guess, allegedly went into the diaper bag that she has for her kid and either stole or was trying to steal something out of it. There's a guy who happens to be at the park that we find out later has been arrested on child charges. And so it's this pedophile with UH with a video camera, so he's videoing this thing. The schil Hendricks actually calls the kid. She catches him doing this and calls him the N word. He curses him out. I mean, this is nasty. She I'm not defending this person at all. It's horrible, right right. And so this guy catches her on video and then confronts her on video saying you just use the the N word, and she said, well, if he didn't behave like one, I wouldn't have I wouldn't have called him one. And the guy taunts her into, well, if you're so comfortable with the word, why don't you call why don't you say it right now? And she like says it rapidly three times in a row and uh. And so this the video that the guy takes, goes viral. She's disanonymized, so we find out who she is as her picture circulates everywhere. And then instead of what would normally happen where this person would become contrite apologize, find God, get a counseling, whatever might normally happen to try and beg forgiveness. She don't want any forgiveness, really. She goes hardcore the other way, and she raises it's not GoFundMe, but it's like GoFundMe. She's raised over seven hundred thousand dollars wow, to help her relocate because of all the death threats that she's gotten, you know, basically to take her family to another place over this. And it's really blown up online and some people, most notably Matt Walsh, has not not taken to defending her, but taken the situation as an illustration of really the only strategy that works when you're confronted with cancelation based upon racism. And he compares it to the case in Texas with the Austin metcalf and Carmelo Anthony and how the black community rallied around that kid after he allegedly murdered a white kid, and and and Walsh's point is, this is the only thing that will will solve this problem, that will get people to calm down, because nim another word that some group owns that no other group can say that that group that uses it uses it constantly amongst themselves, but outside of the group, it's heresy to use. I can't. I can't come up with the Italians at times. We're the only group in the world that everybody's allowed to make fun of and use every day. I don't get how did that appen?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't, do you know why? Because we have a tough exterior and we take it because we know we're good people. We we just know the truth about us, and we also know that deep down inside there is a fear about getting an Italian man. There is a fear because of Hollywood and the movies and how we've been portrayed and what our background comes from Rome and gladiators, and we don't take any shit. And you know, I get that. But I'll tell you something.
Speaker 1: I well, but that would be reason not to use the word.
Speaker 2: No. I know that, But I always called that word when I moved here from Brooklyn to Long Island because I was very dark and there weren't many I got very tan when I was a kid, and I was called the N word. I had a fist fight outside of Captury Day Camp and like twelve years old with somebody who use the word when I thought when that security guard Pepper sprayed me, he kept calling me the N word, and I finally, after like the eighth time hearing it, set it back to him, which I regret. But you get to appointment like, fuck you, man, I'm not that word, you know. And I go online and watch these fights and baggage carousels and Wendy's and every fast food joint and delicatessens in New York and it's just always black people out of control, fighting women with their wigs coming off, pants falling down, and they say that word to us, They call us the N word during an argument in the street. What are we supposed to do? So I know what she's doing. I'm not in favor of it, but I get it. You've got to just fight it and go yeah, I said it because this is the way this person acted. I hear it every day. You've got it like take that charge. It's a ballsy approach. But I agree with Matt. You can't always back down and do the apology tour and do the whole mea culpishit it. Sometimes you got to go fuck you. I said what I said because you're a piece of shit and then see what the rest of the world feels. It goes deep down inside. Many Americans, White Americans, Brown Americans, and a lot of Black Americans don't like how freely that word is tossed around. It's not right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, he's not defending her, right, you understand, he's not defending her. He's saying holistically to anyone that is challenged with cancelation. This is the strategy. There is no there's no victory in an apology. Don't give one. Really exist every instinct that tells you you should apologize. Instead, you go on the offensive, and if that involves raising money, people will stand behind you if if they believe in what you're telling. I mean, I wouldn't give this woman a dom.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give a dime. It's disgusting what she said to a kid. That's just horrible. I wouldn't you ever a dimeter. But I understand the strategy. I get the strategy. I wouldn't necessarily want to do that myself, but I understand. You push to the walls sometimes and that might be the way to go on certain occasions. As awful as it sounds, well, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't understand using a I don't understand the culture of the importance of using that word every day inside of the culture, and then that those outside the culture are never allowed. It's just this, how did that come about? Arena? Was there ever? Well? I don't think in Ukraine there's any sort of racial tension because it's a pretty homogenous country, right have.
Speaker 4: Mostly Ukrainians, and definitely, of course you have Jews, you have Moldovian, you have made a little little Romanian because like neighboring countries, we have few foreigners who represent the businesses, so we don't have so many cultures. And you guys say have And I told you my husband, Daddy, you know, I didn't know about this nationality, about that, not because I'm disrespecting.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know they exist. It's normal because I'm from the other part of the world. But I have to tell you, even between like Russia, Ukrainian, Belarussian, whatever, every nation, every nation in our native language, we have nicknames. For example, for Ukrainians it's hockey, for Russians its cuts up and we like, I mean in my language, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I give me those. I'm gonna try to throw those around downtown Jupiter. If I can get the actions, what's the Russian one again?
Speaker 3: Give somebody wants to sound offense if they can say hucky about.
Speaker 1: Like the like the old ref in the NFL hockey and hockey, I'm going to walk up to a big Russian gang, go hey, hockey to Russians.
Speaker 3: You say, to offense, somebody like you know, in a low level cuts up, So I.
Speaker 2: Cuts up, cuts up.
Speaker 1: So all right, hockeyle and ketchup. I knew.
Speaker 3: This is the I'm saying that every nation in your native language, we have these offensive words for disrespecting words. And let's say, you don't say it into your face, but people use it when they are talking about the third party, or they're using when they're talking to their wives and husbands.
Speaker 2: It's call.
Speaker 3: So this woman was extremely disrespectful, especially in the face of kid, especially psychologically speaking, when he's growing up and building up his psycho system becoming an adult Sloan. Yes, this is truth from psychological point of view, but we have no idea. Maybe she's consuming anti depresence, Maybe she was I don't know loust this day. Maybe she had I don't know what her issue was using that, But the sad part of it that nobody is an angel. We all use those.
Speaker 4: Words at home, sow you brought up one word, which is and yes, I'm sure they have other words, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's a word that yeah, white Americans and white people can't say, not that I have a hanger.
Speaker 1: And don't say, don't say at home.
Speaker 2: No, we don't, we don't. We don't get that word.
Speaker 3: I just have no idea because I here three years and they were like, you know, communicated with the limited quantity of people. But I've heard these words, and it's not that I like use it myself never ever. I don't care if people hear me or not. I actually, you know, because I'm pretty respectful to every national because I believe in culture and everybody.
Speaker 4: Has a beautiful side of it. But it's people are different.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I have certainly used the word. I had a father who used the word. I've been called that word by black people who love me. I've been called that word by black people who feel I mean, including in their group. But we all have. Even among Italians, there are things, you you know, if an Italian is from a different part of Italy, you spit on the ground and there was a video last week of a bunch of acidic Jews walking down the street spitting on Christian nuns. It's it's racism is everywhere, but the use of the N word is so it's so prevalent among black people. They use it in the term as a term of endearment with their young children. They use it to to make fun of somebody, to get angry at someone. They use it white people and black people. It's just it's a word that it doesn't stop, So you know, it's it's a horrible thing. What happened with this woman and the kid. She's an asshole for going that low to do to take that to a child. It's just unbelievable. But that word's not going away, and it's their word. They took it back. If I were them, I don't know why they even want the fucking word. It's a horrible word, but they took it back. It's theirs. A weeknd can say it because it's theirs. I don't care. The whole thing to me is so weird.
Speaker 1: Well we now, as of this recording, we own ed hockey Ley, no one else, no one else. Can you can say hockyly we have to work now. It's going to take a lot of effort to work that into all of white all of white Americas. But hockey, there's no you, there's no it's not hockey le it's hockey.
Speaker 4: I love the way you pronounce it.
Speaker 1: I'm running with that.
Speaker 2: I gotta look if you if you go to Ukraine, don't ask for cats up about your hot dog. But you're gonna have a problem. Yes, that's start good.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't do that. Do that all right? I got to talk about the Trump comedy show arena. I know you have a previous uh engagement. So whenever you have to go, just say goodbye.
Speaker 3: To us, exactly because I care. Go ahead, just because I know you're going to talk about the airplane.
Speaker 2: The airplane when I.
Speaker 1: The airplane, Alcatraz gift, the other idiotic pa.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have an appointment.
Speaker 4: I have talked to a point.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta get your opinion on the plane.
Speaker 3: And I'm not American yet, you know, to go for Trump against Trump. But when he said he's accepting the gift, I was saying, I know something insieted me into itably just because I'm not saying it's a good idea. Maybe it triggered me in my own way because I was gifted once for the fancies. I phoned for the last one, and that was the reason behind it. I was thinking, Wow, such a you know, like nice gift. Oh no, I bought two, why don't you take another one? And after this person was you know like I ordered it too many. I ordered it like to my sisters, So why don't you take it? Because I had extra very generous gift, like you know, okay, And after I was followed and tracked by this person and find out, it was a big explosion because I don't like the control that way. I like the control only when I give it to you, and I need your opinion, I need your guidance. Nobody could track me. So when I see it's.
Speaker 4: International level, we have smart president, I'm sure if you know how to check every single.
Speaker 3: You know, square inch, but within nowadays technology and everything, I would be very very self protective because he had already one time, you know, an opportunity to be helt and he was saved I guess two times. Sorry by god, you know, so usually Locke has a limit. So exactly because I'm worried and I think that so far he's trying to figure out the piece on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, let's not forget the guy. That's the country that had the man who allegedly blow up the World Trade centers, And you're gonna accept the plane from these people, I don't know. I'm not even that bothered by him accepting it, because if he's just going to put it in the library and the eventual Trump library, I think it's down.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's he's going to get a farer million dollars plane and not use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were saying he's using this football Regan's plane, that's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, but are you happy. I'm not saying, oh, the plane is the best thing in the world, but I'm not really happy with our president, the most powerful man in the world, in a forty year old airplane. I'd like it to be a little more upgraded, you know what I mean, step on a gang.
Speaker 1: Don't don't dispute that, but you don't. First of all, there are there are laws. Second of all of all of the countries on planet Earth to not except a gift from is the one where Hamas lives in their freaking hotels, and they sponsored terror all over the freaking place, and they play both sides and they know they're just you know, equal opportunity offenders. There's no way, there's not some quid pro quo that goes with this or something. No, no, no, no, just stupid.
Speaker 3: Don't do it the most expensive.
Speaker 4: I know one thing in life, free is the most expense.
Speaker 2: Free is the most expense That's a very good point, you know. I don't think he'll use it, though, Mike, I don't think he'll use it. I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not gonna. He's not going to take it.
Speaker 2: He's he won't.
Speaker 1: He was never he was never going to take it, right, he was never gonna. That's that's the That's the thing about him that I'm really starting to realize is when when something super crazy, it's it's almost like a planned super cre There will be a super crazy thing once a month out of out of Trump, and I swear I think they are all just designed to make the mainstream media and the TDS folks just go free nuts for a period of days and then whatever, it'll go away. Like like a week ago, Alcatraz was everybody was up in arms about Alcatraz, like he was really going to turn Alcatraz into a place to send the illegal immigrants when it hasn't been used in half a freaking century, and everything else, and it's tiny to begin with. Then we have three hundred prisoners at its time.
Speaker 2: But it's the same thing about you know, making Gaza this beautiful country country, you know, this beautiful ritzy area on the sea. You know, that was a big thing. Trump. I know, the guy to be a person who loves to be in the news and his name being mentioned and having crazy stories attached to him. And most of those things go by the wayside, but he just loves to have his name. It's not enough to be president. He needs to be talked about constantly. You've never met a man like this ever, so you gotta get used to it. It don't go crazy.
Speaker 4: I hope you're not going to be caught into compliment how wonderful he is and gifts and so on, you know, because he's he won't take it.
Speaker 1: He's just constantly controlling everyone. That's it's just constant.
Speaker 3: I can go to the doctor being quite about the country and the president.
Speaker 1: Player if if she's a seven or better, you got to bring in the Yeah, you can't nobody today.
Speaker 2: Okay, if she's a seven, Okay, if she's a seven, I'll take her.
Speaker 3: You told me about all this, like thanks to David the dity, I'm going to a narrow, narrowrologist today.
Speaker 1: Happen better than going to a urologist today.
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Yeah, goodness, wow, well, well there's always something.
Speaker 1: Well I got, I mean, I gotta d Hockeyle today. I mean, I'm I'm using out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like to ketch up one as much.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just like a derogatory term that certain Russians say to certain Russians Belarus or Ukraine.
Speaker 1: That's the one you say to Ukrainians.
Speaker 2: But I think but ed is specifically for Russia. But so.
Speaker 1: Alastras, the fucking plane.
Speaker 2: Look, look Greenland, Gulf of America. It's endless, it's endless. There's a there's a bunch of ship he wants to do and has done, and the Panama Canal it's ours. Get out of all way, you know. He look, I know it's crazy. But are you not, as Russell Crowe said, and glad, are you not entertained? This is fantas It's just fantastic. Every day there's something going on.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's no everyone is entertained. It's the Truman Show, Okay, I mean it's just he is the fucking news cycle. I mean, there's just and and the world is invited to the cameras a rule. I was watching him. Excuse me, for some reason, they didn't have tinted glass in his limo this morning when he landed in Doha, and you could and he was alone in the back of the limo, and I thought's interesting. They've got cameras beaming right into the back of the limo and he's just there by himself, And I wondered, does is this a moment where he actually thinks it's to himself? And I was waiting for him to go digging for a big bugger. I was just thinking, if there was ever a moment Trump was going to go for a bugger and we were gonna and we were gonna get it, it was that moment. So I was there and I was filling my TV because I wanted to be able to go instantly to social media right from the moment. And he never went for the show, so he either because let's say, we know Trump picks his nose. It's it, So was it? Did he get tipped off that, Hey the you know, the windows are not tinted and the camera's going to be able to see in, so you know, don't don't go after one. But but that would have been because at some point this universal well, I guess it already got him. I mean that if they had to do the the Zelenski visit with he and uh advance over again, they would have done that behind closed doors and not with all the other press there. It's probably the worst moment caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't look good. That was beneath them. I'm not a Zelenski fan. I think he's an asshole. I think he's not equipped. I know they made him out to be and continue to make him out to be this fantastic, brave president. I don't like the guy. I think he's a prick. But you know what Trump is that a lot of people don't understand. We've become very used to stately presidents, especially Barack Obama, who don't make mistakes in public and have their shit under control. But Trump's the kind of guy that if me, you and Kenny go out, we are very apt to see somebody wearing a certain pair of shoes and making a remark or making fun of this, or you know, he's the same way we are. He's exactly the way we act, but we're together. But except he does it on the grand scale in front of the whole world. And some people are starting to understand that's Trump. You know, he's gonna say something crazy, but he'll be reeled back in a little bit. But he likes to throw the big statement out there to get everybody's attention, get the headlines, get CNN, MSNBC talking and giving them heart attacks, and then he pulls back. I mean, like two weeks ago, the terrified idea in China was the worst thing in the world. The economy is going to crash. He doesn't know what he's doing. And what's happened now, it's completely reversed.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happened now is what's happened now is he reversed all the idiotic things that he did. So it's you know, he was right two weeks ago. I don't know, agent come on, come on.
Speaker 2: He lowered, he lowered the amount of tower. So what he put it?
Speaker 1: Look no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, dude, this is this is They had to probably uh shoot him full of anxiety drugs. Uh when they broke the news to him that, mister President, you're you're China, your your entire terrify idea is a fucking disaster. If we don't if we don't stop the presses and reverse field, we are in deep freaking trouble come mid terms. And so they they completely pulled the plugug on every In fact, I'm shocked that as of yet we're we're not hearing noise from from unions and other groups that bought all this manufacturing money was supposed to you know, everybody was going to bring business back to the country and stuff was going to get built. Here's here's if you if you look at what they're doing. Basically, we just went into a time machine. They reversed it back to right before April second, everything including the markets or where they were. Then we've got slight tweaks to deals with other countries and negotiating directly with other countries, which was always a good idea to do it, just didn't need to do it the way he did it. And and we're at a place where where we're confronting China, which again good, we should have been doing it, but not the way in which we did it. Okay, So he's but it's here's the good thing of it. It shows that he can have his sense, can be talked into him, he can change his mind, he can reverse field when he sees something isn't working. People always say he's transactional and and that's why you you can't pin him to an ideology. It's essentially he's a capitalist. He's he's running a business in the United States, and and sometimes you make bad decisions of business and you've got to go backwards on him. And this time he's got better people around him, helping, helping, helping coach him. And uh and uh, he's not afraid to go back because look, if he accomplishes what he's trying to accomplish in the in the Middle East right now, if they end up with Abraham Accords, that that Saudi's in and I mean that's a ah, that's a that's a change in that region of the world. That that is will be the most significant thing to have happened politically on the international seat in yeah, decades and decades and decades, I mean ending in the last World War.
Speaker 2: He won't get credit, he won't get credit like.
Speaker 1: No, he will, he will, he will get credit. He will get credit. And so if the economy just normalizes and UH, and he actually and he comes through on what he's doing there, he's he'll be unbeatable. Twenty six will be uh will be a strengthening of Republican positions. But but he can't couldn't afford for the economy to tank. If the economy tank, of course.
Speaker 2: That kills any president. But now the lowest inflation we've had in four years, when you have Joe Biden go on TV and say that he was handed as shit economy and we did all we could to change what Trump did, it's just nonsense. If you see, like the respect given to Trump versus Biden is alarming. When you see every Saudi standing up to hear the complete Lee Greenwood song, that is amazing to me. That blows in my mind.
Speaker 1: It is amazing.
Speaker 2: It is now. And I'll tell you something else. I had a father who was a loudmouth, but he had a big heart. I I'm the same way. I'm not you know, I'm not a verse. So I've said to people, you do that to you again, I'll blow up your fucking house. I've told that the producers. If you take this idea that I'm giving you because you said you have a similar idea, and I find out that my part that I just pitched you or in your movie, I'll burn your fucking building down. That's not the way to do business in Hollywood. But I've been that guy. My father was that guy. Trump is that guy. And then you go all right, let me reel it back and say, let's okay, here's what I want to say. I went at overboard blah blah blah blah blah. But here's where we can meet in the middle. But there are some people who go right to the top that your I're misstat in your head shoots right up here. You say crazy shit, you do crazy shit, koler heads prevail, and you make a deal, and everybody walks away happy. He's that kind of guy. That's why I stand by him, and I don't stand by people who lie to your face like Biden just and his team, and guys like Jake Tapper, who I don't know how he sleeps from himself, who now has the book that's pretty ridiculous. It's just unbelievable. What's happened today or what's happening now. But everybody loves to go to work today again because Trump's in office, and it's fun to be at your job. If you work in news, it's a never ending cycle. That's why what I do for a living here, I always say, the world provides the always shit happening that keeps me talking and generates my opinion, and hearkens the story out of me. It's great. It's a great time because it's not boring and mundane. It's Trump, It's it's America is the best, the biggest, the toughest, and it's just I love that feeling walking around just do I. I have. And I used to hate the guy more than anybody. I was called a loser before Rosie O'Donnell's called a loser, So I know what his bad side feels like. But I know his warm side too. He's a he's a Gemini like me, like Kenny, our best friend. We're the same kind of guy.
Speaker 1: You dude, his his h him personally and his family are making a freaking fortune from the Saudi's, from the Garies. Yeah, there's you.
Speaker 2: Know what, you know what wrong.
Speaker 1: He destroyed I mean, you know, but you forget about. But we've destroyed him over this. This poor guy who's falling apart, who spent fifty years in Congress, didn't have any money going in, wasn't smart enough to figure out all the angles to bet his pockets until the very end when he thought he was out of politics. Sends his moron son to collect some freaking checks, maybe collects whatever, twenty million dollars, which is, you know, that's not enough to live in in Nancy Pelosi's guest house. And uh, and he's destroyed from it. By last count, the Trump family wealth has doubled since he got back in the White House.
Speaker 2: Don't man. He's a businessman, and you know what I like about he's a president.
Speaker 1: A businessman.
Speaker 2: But I mean, we've never been we've never been in this spoppyfore. How many times have you heard over the years we need a businessman to run America. Well we got one. And if he's going to get rich off it, I don't give a shit. I don't care who gets rich off it, even by president, as long as we do well.
Speaker 1: And the part about getting rich off it, though, is the the conflicts of interests that get created because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but you know what, there are so many there's conflict of interests with Pelosi and the stock market. They're all fucking shady people. Some people know how to do it better than others. Trump knows how to do it better than others. Pelosi's pretty sharp, better too. But when I spoke to Bill Maher when he came out and said a lot of things about Trump, and he went right back to making fun of him, which is perfect. I agree, do you think you're a comic? But he did say what was really surprising that Trump would say to him, You're a smart guy, what do you think about this? What would you do in this situation? Presidentiusually don't ask people like that, particularly comics who make fun of them. He has a side of him that is open to hearing your ideas. I agree with that kind of person. And you know, like I said, I've said it a million times. I went from hating him to I'm going to be so sick when he's gone. And I don't know. I hope Vance is next, but you know, he's definitely setting up Vance and Rubio to find it out when he's gone. And I hope Vance comes out on top. I don't think Rubio's got the mustard, but Vance certainly does. Who do you think is could you could sneak in there and make it Oil.
Speaker 1: It'll be Vance unless something dramatic happens. And you know, remember it's uh, you know Vance and Don Junior are attached at the hip. I mean, yeah, so it'll be it'll be Vance.
Speaker 2: You got Tiger looks a good Tiger's gonna get a position in the White House at some point, No tiger.
Speaker 1: Tiger will be uh four years, eight years, eight years later if tiger can still walk.
Speaker 2: Jennina Pierrot is now that you know, the day of h I love Jannine Pierro. He's got what he got.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't stand, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But listen, she's definitely qualified to do that job. There's no doubt about that. She's toughest now, she's been at this for a hundred years. She's more than qualified. And she goes back a long way. With Trump. I think he has like thirty some people used to Fox executive Fox employees who work for him Now.
Speaker 1: I think Trump tapped yeah, Judge Janin at some point, I.
Speaker 2: Think Trump has stopped tapping people now, But I think I thought he probably tapped Alina Haba, which I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did. I'd find her attractive as hell. But I think that part of him has stopped. I think the attention he gets now is just exactly what he's always needed. But I wouldn't doubt if he tapped you in Pierro, even though he was friends with her husband for many years. You know, listen Trump's listen. Trump was out one night with at a table at some function, and Selma Hayak was there with this guy. And Trump sat down with Selma and this man, and he was talking to the man like he was the greatest man he ever met. And you know what, you know some you know this is a hell of a guy. This guy's a hell of a guy. The guy went to the bathroom. Trump said, you know you're too good for this guy. Give me a phone, umber together, and this.
Speaker 1: Is our president. Who you trust him? Plicit I am, I am amongst the thoroughly entertained. Uh. But man, he scares this ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared. I was scared on the Bible. I ain't scared anymore. Man, I thought I was.
Speaker 1: Very scared for other reasons. Under under if you.
Speaker 2: Bought money in the market, I mean, for you, isn't it better being being with Trump with money in the market and assets and what have you. For a guy like me, it doesn't have that stuff. I don't have to think about that. But for guys like you, isn't it better that Trump is here currently?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't. I don't think about it. I don't watch stuff day to day. I don't make moves. Everything is what it is, and you're in for the for the long game, and so don't freak out on a bad week, and don't get crazy on a good week. Look at it, things worked out fine as far as the stock market goes over the four years of Biden, and and look what's happening now. Well, I don't know why he's come out of hiding to try and defend his record. His record is indefensible the more he's seen in public, and by the way, it's even worse for him to drag his wife along with him, or her to insist that she be there to save him when as he's as he's dying in an interview on the view. It just it just proves the point. All of these people knew everyone because we all knew. Anyone with eyes knew, We all knew. All of you are now coming out.
Speaker 2: Are just so fullish.
Speaker 1: It's just freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: So but it's I'll never trust it again. I can never trust those people again. Not that I ever did, but now forget it. You knew, we knew ahead of you, and you told us we were crazy.
Speaker 1: It should destroy the Party forever. It's the greatest crime ever committed. It was committed against the American people by all of them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: The Party should not survive this. And I blame him the least I understand what. He's the guy who was going through it, and who knows how. You know how. You and I get so frustrated when we can't recall a name or a word because it's getting lost in our sixty two year old minds. But him being there at eighty, knowing it's going and having to show up on the world stage for this or the world stage for that. And remember they yanked him out of They had to beat Bernie, they had to beat their own guy, and so they pull him out of retirement and they did this to him and then they knew he couldn't be president, so they didn't let him be president. So they made all the moves and lied to everyone. I mean, they should all be there, you should all be over. You can't do what they did.
Speaker 2: And you know what, George Clooney, The whole last story last week was that he didn't recognize George Clooney. You had. I mean, that's just and that's what Clooney said. This is not the.
Speaker 1: Same that dark hair that I mean, I barely I barely recognized him last time I saw.
Speaker 2: I do remember you telling me that. But yeah, that's for his broad show. But uh, hey man, it's a it's a fun time to be alive, that's for sure. As crazy as it is, I enjoy this every day when I see Trump on TV. I don't if if I'm working at TV's on mute, it goes right back on and I stop working to listen what he has to say. I love that SNL makes him the focus of their opening monologue. They got a guy who I hate. Oh, I think he's funny. It's not the not the voice as much as if he strings along these non secrets that make no sense, he'll go from talking about the economy to Sculptor Hanson's latest movie.
Speaker 1: Shane Gillis is the Trump you got, You're gonna it's gotta be Shane Gillis.
Speaker 2: He is great, best. I love it.
Speaker 1: He's the only Trump they did see. There was a younger guy saw the other day that I thought was I thought was there's a few about the one guy named Tyler doesn't put Tyler the He he's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Tyler. He got in trouble recently for you know, we're coming on to a girl of Fox. They got rid of in the Fox. He was on the on the on the Guttfelt Show quite a bit. Tyler the comedian. I think his name is Tyler Fish. He's good. It's a caricature. But Shane Gillis, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Shane Gillis is so fucking funny. But I think this. I think there's a huge market now for uh stories about how brain dead Biden was and like the craziest stuff that happened. You got these books and everything else, and so I think they're just gonna get wilder and wild. I mean, I think we're gonna find everything out because there's a market to make money spilling your guts now, and so they're just going to be more people. And you know, there had to be some really.
Speaker 2: Bad, horrible, horrible, some really really.
Speaker 1: Bad stuff like, hey, why did you know, why did the you know, why did the easter bunny have to drag him out of that? Oh, he had shited his pants thirty seconds earlier, and knowing we had to shove him off before the ship started falling out of his pant. You're gonna hear stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a great story about Frank Sinatra on a plane, and on the same plane was Natalie Cole, whose father, Nat King Cole, was a tremendous friend of Frank's and Frank knew Natalie for many years as a young girl, and and Nat king Cole was Frank's friend. And Frank's on a plane with his wife and in Italian for the world, we don't use the N word for blacks, a lot of Italians hues to soon. So he's on this private jet, Natalie woods talking to him, and Frank is talking to her, and he turns to his wife quite loudly and says, who's this fucking It's soon talking to me? And Natalie would have Natalie Cole heard that. He said that it's not that's daughter, It's not oh okay, like those things happen when men get old, and Frank was a drinker like crazy. But yeah, those stories are gonna come out, and I can't wait to hear about it. I just I'm remarked. I find remarkable. You know, I have an eighty year old brother in law who's on his way out. My sister's seventy nine. The energy Trump has to do to fly around, I think, by the way I've I've caught up on you. When I was sick. I watched all of your friends and neighbors, which I love. That shows it's great. I loved I loved the chick I love the chicks in it, Olivia. I love all of them. And you've got to see the movie Riff Raff. It's Pete. But isn't it fun fucking movie?
Speaker 1: It is Pete.
Speaker 2: Davidson's got a career to play those kind of quirky characters.
Speaker 6: He's good, great, was perfect, No even ed and Harris looked one hundred and ten in that movie.
Speaker 1: I had to check. I was convinced he was sick. I'd start googling to say I thought, I thought, oh, you know, he's not but he's not.
Speaker 2: Making out with Gabby Union. Could you imagine the reverse an old an old woman making out with a young man like that?
Speaker 1: Was the only part of that movie that angered me. Is I know it was easy because you're supposed to hate her character, and it's easy because I already hate her. But you know, no, why why cast?
Speaker 2: There was no reason for it, There was no reason for it. I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: That part, that part was weird, but no, Pete Davids was created.
Speaker 2: One movie man shooting the guy that I just it was very Tarantino askue. I really thought it was great, but your friends and neighbors is and and I'm well.
Speaker 1: Have you started mombling yet? Though you didn't buy into the mind?
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't buy it, and I love Tom Hardy. I'm not telling it. I'll try it again. I'll go back to it back, I'll check too.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Is so funny? The old British actress Helen Muern. She's sucking out of her mind in that in that show, and I mean half the ship that goes on in that show she causes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's bad, she's really cool.
Speaker 1: She's a bad seed.
Speaker 2: I like her a lot. She's just Jesus, she was a sexy woman man when she was younger.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she was. I don't know if a woman remember her at that younger in age. But but I think Hardy in that show is blows away. Uh. Oh my god, Mike, see what.
Speaker 2: I was talking about? Are uh Schreier.
Speaker 1: Lib Schreiber in uh? And Ray Donald? I think he's a better fixer, much better fixer than Ray Donovan was.
Speaker 2: Now that I have to check out because I think Ray Donovan is to me one of the best characters ever on television. That's a great even I only have said very few words and just drank bullet whiskey, but I love that show.
Speaker 1: Well, here you really have to suspend belief because Hardy goes into situations that are so ridiculous that there's no way a human would survive him. But he surrounds all of them. But I mean, he's a he's a he's a bad dude.
Speaker 2: Well have you seen them when he portrays both Craig Brothers. Oh go check out. I forget that it might be called the Craig Brothers, those those notorious twin brothers who were the menace of London for many years, The Craze k R A Y. He plays both brothers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a water performance. A great movie, tough, you know, tough English type mob movie which I love, love those kind of characters. But I gotta go do poker now. I gotta split, buddy.
Speaker 1: Go do some poker. All right, man, catching up, folksy for listening, and we'll talk at you next week
Speaker 2: All right, Well, see you later.