Speaker 1: Page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the Games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 3: Mike the Bulldog BEYONCEI Sports Page brought you on j R R. By Kaufman and lind injury attorneys Jeff Kaufman. I'll be here next hour with one disorder if you get any legal questions you want to ask, Bulldogs. Should we start with the non football stuff before we get to the overreactions and head right over to the f one desk?
Speaker 2: Or what do you think here? Yeah, let's go to the one desk right now?
Speaker 3: Round copy off guard there, scramble mode here, Bulldog. I am gonna tell you though, oh results, Do you need some help there? Nope, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm going out on a wing and a prayer and I'm gonna say, man, that was a great race by somebody PASTRAMI wow.
Speaker 3: Rare rare oscar piastre Yes victorious, little Yes, I love it. Crowd on the side. Meanwhile, road race at Watkins, Glenn. None of the drivers in the playoff hunt finished in the top five.
Speaker 2: Bull Dog No with Chris Busher was the spoiler. Yeah, all five of the top five finishers were not in the playoffs. The playoff drivers were all wrecking each right, Yeah, trying to win. Yeah, Martin Truex Junior goes, I'm glad I'm out of here after this year if guys are just going to keep driving through each other. So yeah, Orlando Pride remain unbeaten.
Speaker 3: They win.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, Orlando City jumps in the fifth in the East. They got a three nil victory over New England, so they are getting ready for the playoffs. So two wins for the soccer teams in the city. Tua will not retire after that concussion he suffered on Thursday night. According to NFL Network, he's going to try to work through it. No big surprise there.
Speaker 1: Wait, now we got to talk about to it for at least a second here. I think coach Mark Daniels to you and I Pat called it the best. Let's go old school on this. So you got another concussion. I'm sorry. How much Now coach didn't say this part, I'm gonna say this part. How much did that guy sign for an s load with that said? Yeah, one hundred and sixty million guarantee. You know what, if you don't continue to play, you lose all of that. I don't care anything about Garrett that get out there and play football. That's what I love toa But get out there and play football. We're done with the wimpy world.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, seriously, dude, Hey, he signed a contract I got. I don't know if it had injury protections or not. Whatever the contract says is what it is. So if he can, if he can get all his money and not play, then you know, that's up to him. But if he could, if there's injury protections in the contract, which I don't know why the Dolphins would have signed him to such a long term deal without any sort of injury protection. So maybe that's why he is not going to retire. Maybe there's some sort of injury protection in that contract and he won't get all his money if he retires.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that go old school and play like the other guys used to.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, but I have brain damage like all those other You know what, if.
Speaker 1: I got paid one hundred and ninety, i'd go with you.
Speaker 2: The damage?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already do for nothing?
Speaker 2: So uh?
Speaker 3: What about deal with black lung football players? Deal with scrambled brains? And yeah, and so do boxers and and MMA and such.
Speaker 2: What about Baker Mayfield? My god, this guy is turning into an elite quarterback right before very eyes. Did you see the two runs he had? He sets up in eleven yard touchdown run yesterday with another eleven yard run, worried joked the Detroit Lions defenders gets near the goal line, then runs it in from eleven yards as the Bucks, unbeaten two and zero upset the meat heads in Detroit yesterday twenty to sixteen. I'll tell you what the Bucks they are for real. Their defense was banged up. They baffled that high flying Detroit offense. Jared Goff threw two picks, probably should have had two others picked off as well. The Lions were one and seven in the red zone. How good are the Bucks?
Speaker 3: Bulldog? I gotta eat some crow here, had a listener of our show on Saturday. Tell me, he goes, your meatheads are going down. The Bucks are better than you think, buddy, and I go nowhere, the meathead's going down in Detroit. They went down. He was right, I was wrong, And yes they are pretty damn good guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So the Jaguar is not so good. Deshaun Watson and the Browns come to Jacksonville yes day.
Speaker 3: Where did Trevor Bankfield?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, never bank Field. He'll never be an elite quarterback. Okay, yeah, they were calling that Trevor bank Field yesterday because of a marketing thing with ever Bank, which is the sponsor of the stadium. And Trevor Lawrence looked terrible. He was what was he fourteen of thirty two hundred and twenty yards? He got sacked five times. Trevor Lawrence was seen on the sideline arguing with coach Doug Peterson. Jaguars are zero to two right now, so not a good scene up in Jacksonville. The Browns just dominated them on. The Browns defense dominated the Jaguars offense.
Speaker 1: You just said he'll never be elite, aren't you the same guy two weeks ago that said they're gonna win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: He is talking about correct as an overreaction Monday.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you an overreaction. I hate the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Why what?
Speaker 3: I just I despise that franchise.
Speaker 2: Even though they won the game yesterday against the Ungles. Huh Harrison Budker kicks what was it the fifty one yard field goals as time expires, Chiefs win twenty six to twenty five. I'm not sure, but I think Bucker dedicated to winning, kicked all those housewives and homemakers out there. But yeah, big, big win for the Chiefs. What about the Saints? Huh my god, just waylay the Cowboys forty four to nineteen. Anybody who had Alvin Kamara on their fantasy roster he scores four touchdowns yesterday for the Saints. They just waylay the Cowboys. The Vikings beat the forty nine Ers, Sam Darnold getting it done for the Minnesota Vikings they beat the forty nine Ers twenty three to seventeen. How about a game ball to my fantasy quarterback Kyler Murray getting it done as the Cardinals just rout the Rams forty one to ten. Yeah, Murray was unbelievable in that game. Last night's game to Techson's it was an ugly game. They beat the Bears nineteen to thirteen. Overreaction number one overall pick Caleb Williams, he's a bust.
Speaker 3: You think he's a bum?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then as he hasn't looked good in his first two.
Speaker 3: Games, and then the Muddy Night affair Battle of the Birds. You got Atlanta and Philly going at it tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, college football Gators. They lose to Texas A and m get routed at home. I'm thinking Billy Napier. I'm hearing rumblings he's not gonna get fired this week. They played Mississippi State on Saturday. They have an open week after Mississippi State before they play UC IF. If he's gonna get fired, that's when he'll get fired.
Speaker 3: So I think Gator fans a lot of them are calling for the athletic directors head as well.
Speaker 2: Yees Scott Strickland. Yes, Scott Strickland is tied to Billy Napier. Obviously. Scott Strickland also hired Dad Bulling. By the way, the good news for Gator fans Billy Napier's buyouts only twenty six million dollars. Mike Norvell at Florida State sixty five million. Florida State fates are not high on Norville right now that the Seminoles fall to ero and three after losing the Memphis on Saturday. But what about UCF getting it done.
Speaker 3: Jame, all of them. Man, what that's that's that's a big comeback win. That's that's gonna work. Wonders. Man, I think bull.
Speaker 2: Dog absolutely and man they they just run the football, just run the football. They are unbelievable on the ground. So good for UCF getting it done. RJ. Harvey, what do you have one hundred and eighty nine yards to lighten it up? Man?
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Good job from them coming behind on the road too.
Speaker 2: They were three touchdown, twenty one points down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's incredible, incredible. All right, Well, you certainly have a few things to discuss over there on your show on AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety Game, where the Bulldog hosts Open Mike each morning, he takes a few minutes out of his show to do the sports page. Here on j r R. It's brought you by Kaufman and Lynt.
Speaker 2: Now that's right. You can listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning, seven thirty on FM ninety six nine in the game. Catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform ooh ooh, listen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app this track